时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | 星际之门SG-1上集回顾: |
[00:10] | I promise you his death will ultimately prove to be a noble sacrifice. | 我向你保证他的死最后会证明 是一次高尚的牺牲. |
[00:18] | – Sarah. – It’s good to see you. | 莎拉. 很高兴见到你. |
[00:22] | I found traces of a foreign chemical on Teal’c’s uniform | 我发现一个外来化学物质的踪迹在提亚克 的制服上 |
[00:25] | and I’ve analysed it. | 我已经对此进行了化学分析 |
[00:27] | I believe that Lieutenant Tyler, | 我相信泰勒上尉, |
[00:29] | or the idea of him, is nothing but a chemical implant. | 或是他的想法 只是化学灌输. |
[00:32] | Apparently the one he serves has no name. | 很显然他所招待的那个人没有名字. |
[00:35] | Oh, he has a name. | 噢,他有一个名字. |
[00:39] | The likes of you are simply forbidden to know it. | 你这样的人是不允许知道的. |
[01:06] | Your guest has arrived. | 你的客人到了. |
[01:15] | You’re to be congratulated. | 祝贺你. |
[01:18] | My sources have told me that you have managed to amass an impressive army, | 我的资料来源告诉我 你在设法收集那些武器 |
[01:25] | in a relatively short amount of time. | 在很短的时间内. |
[01:28] | I merely took advantage of favourable conditions. | 我只是利用有利的条件. |
[01:34] | The old order has fallen. The System Lords are in disarray. | 旧的口令已经失效 系统陷入混乱. |
[01:40] | Opportunities exist, but only for those who are bold enough to seize them. | 机会存在,但是只是对于 那些大胆抓住他们的人. |
[01:45] | What are you proposing? An alliance? | 你在计划什么? 一个联盟? |
[01:49] | No. | 不. |
[01:52] | But I am offering you a position of power in exchange for your support. | 但是我给你提供一个能源点 以此来交换你的支持. |
[01:56] | Osiris serves no one. | 地狱判官不会侍候任何人. |
[01:59] | You least of all. | 是的. |
[02:04] | You once served Isis. | 你曾经招待过他. |
[02:06] | She was my queen. She served me. | 她是我的女王. 她招待过我. |
[02:11] | Interesting. | 很有趣. |
[02:13] | Interesting that you now choose a female host. | 很有趣你现在选择了一个女主人. |
[02:17] | A most attractive one at that. | 一个最吸引人的人. |
[02:21] | – You waste my time. – You misunderstand. | 你浪费我的时间. 你误会了. |
[02:26] | I’m not asking that you serve me. | 我不是在叫你侍候我. |
[02:29] | I must admit that I’m merely an emissary for a much more powerful Goa’uld. | 我必须承认我只是一个更强大的 勾阿呜的使者. |
[02:34] | One whom you once knew well. | 一个你曾经很了解的人. |
[02:39] | Of whom do you speak? | 你在跟他说话吗? |
[02:44] | Anubis. | 导引亡灵之神. |
[03:50] | Stargate.SG1-s05e15.Summit | |
[03:57] | Unauthorised offworld activation. | 未经授予的外界激活. |
[04:07] | Receiving IDC transmission, sir. It’s the Tok’ra. | 收到IDC,长官.我是托克拉. |
[04:11] | – Open the iris. – Oh, here we go. | 打开虹膜. 噢,我们这边走. |
[04:26] | – Ren’al. – General Hammond. | 哈蒙德德将军. |
[04:29] | – This is SG-1. – I am familiar with all your exploits. | 这是SG-1. 我对你所有的开发很熟悉. |
[04:34] | – Your father Jacob sends his regards. – How is he? | 你的爸爸雅各布传达了他的敬意 他怎么样呢? |
[04:37] | On a mission at the moment, which is the reason I am here. | 那个时候在执行一个任务 这就是我在这里的原因. |
[04:40] | There is a serious situation developing regarding the System Lords. | 关于发展系统是的事情是很严肃的. |
[04:45] | Briefing room. | 简报室. |
[04:52] | It’s always suicide- mission this, save- the- planet that. | 自杀任务,挽救星球. |
[04:58] | No one ever just stops by to say hi any more. | 没有人顺便访问过或是其它的事情. |
[05:03] | The deaths of Cronus and Apophis created a power vacuum | 克罗诺斯的人创造了一个能量真空 |
[05:06] | that the other System Lords have tried to exploit. | 其它的系统已经尝试开发. |
[05:09] | Recently they’ve suffered heavy losses | 最近他们遭受损失 |
[05:11] | and expended an enormous amount of resources fighting amongst themselves. | 在他们之间的争斗消耗了 巨大的能量. |
[05:16] | – Let the good times roll. – They may be coming to an end. | 他们也许会结束. |
[05:22] | They’ve declared a truce and now they’re going to have a meeting | 他们已经宣布了一个休战协议 现在他们要开一个会 |
[05:25] | to discuss the establishment of a new order. | 讨论新秩序的建立. |
[05:29] | – So you want to stop them. – Quite the opposite, actually. | 所以你想阴止他们 反对,事实上. |
[05:32] | We want them to meet. | 我们想要他们见面. |
[05:34] | It’ll give us the rare opportunity to strike against all of them at once. | 这给了我们很珍贵的机会 去反对他们而罢工. |
[05:39] | You’re talking about taking out the entire Goa’uld leadership? | 你们在谈论去掉整个 勾阿呜的领导阶层? |
[05:42] | – We are. – Welcome to the dark side. | 是的. 欢迎来到黑暗面. |
[05:46] | This has always been part of our long- term plan. | 这一直是我们长期计划的一部分. |
[05:50] | We just weren’t quite prepared for | 我们没有这么快的 |
[05:52] | the opportunity to present itself so quickly. | 为这个机会准备好. |
[05:56] | Where exactly is this meeting taking place? | 这个面议是在哪里举行的? |
[05:59] | At a space station in the Hassara system. | 在萨拉系统的一个太空站 |
[06:02] | It’s considered neutral territory. | 这被认为是一次中立的领土. |
[06:04] | Security will be tight. No weapons will be permitted. | 安全局会禁严. 不允许带任何武器. |
[06:07] | Access will be by cargo ship only. | 只允许货船进入. |
[06:11] | – Defences? – Impenetrable. | 防卫? 难以渗透. |
[06:13] | Could we gain entrance on one of the cargo ships? | 我们可以得到一个货船的入口吗? |
[06:16] | They’ll be scanned at their approach to the station. | 他们会在他们站的入口经过仔细检查. |
[06:21] | OK. Let’s hear it. | 好的. 我们听听吧. |
[06:25] | Every System Lord in attendance will be permitted to bring one human slave. | 每一个系统会允许带一个人类奴隶. |
[06:31] | You want one of us to do it. | 你想要我们其中的一个去这样做. |
[06:32] | Specifically we need someone who speaks fluent Goa’uld. | 特别是我们需要可以说勾阿呜语的人. |
[06:40] | Someone who is not Jaffa. | 不是贾法 的人. |
[06:46] | If you agree to participate, we ask that you come to our base tomorrow. | 如果你同意参加 我们要求你明天来我们的基地. |
[06:51] | Jacob will be there. He will tell you all you will need to know. | 雅各布会在那里 他会告诉你所需要知道的事情. |
[06:58] | It is up to you, Dr Jackson. | 这由你决定,杰克森博士. |
[07:17] | – Daniel Jackson. – Yeah. | 丹尼尔 . 杰克森. 是的. |
[07:23] | Have you considered the Tok’ra proposal? | 你考虑过托克拉的申请吗? |
[07:26] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[07:28] | If successful, it would deal the Goa’uld a mortal blow. | 如果成功的话,会处理勾阿呜. |
[07:31] | Yeah. I realise what’s at stake. | 是的. 我意识到危险了. |
[07:34] | Daniel Jackson, you have stated many times that | 丹尼尔 . 杰克森 你已经在这样的情况下 |
[07:37] | in circumstances such as this | 说了好几次了. |
[07:38] | you would avoid using such action if given a better option. | 如果有更好的选择的话 你要避免这样的行为. |
[07:43] | Right. | 对. |
[07:45] | You think there’s a better way of overthrowing the Goa’uld? | 你认为有更好打倒勾阿呜的办法吗? |
[07:50] | I currently have no plan that | 我没有计划 |
[07:52] | would accomplish as much as that of the Tok’ra. | 完成那个任务. |
[07:57] | That’s why I’m gonna do it. | 那就是我为什么做这件事情的原因. |
[08:12] | – Ten hut! – At ease. | 放松. |
[08:14] | – Major. – Colonel. | 长官. 上校. |
[08:16] | I see you drew the short straw. | 我看到你拿着那个短的稻草. |
[08:22] | – Lieutenant Elliot, your first assignment. – Yes, ma’am. | 艾尼尔上校,你的第一个任务 是的,女士. |
[08:25] | Be nice to see a little action for a change. | 很高兴看到这个改变. |
[08:29] | It’s just your basic offworld orientation, Lieutenant. There is no action. | 这是你的基本方向,上尉. 没有行动. |
[08:34] | Maybe not, sir, but I am looking forward to meeting the Tok’ra. | 也许没有,长官 但是我希望跟托克拉见面. |
[08:38] | You’ll get over it. | 你可以克服的. |
[09:04] | Welcome to Revanna. | 欢迎. |
[09:08] | – Hi, Dad. – It’s good to see you, Sam. | 嗨,爸爸. 见到你真高兴,山姆. |
[09:11] | – Jack, how are you? – Kinda curious. | 杰克,你好吗? 有一点古怪. |
[09:15] | Some of you know Aldwin. | 你们一些人认识他 |
[09:17] | He’ll conduct the orientation for your new officers. | 他会成为你们的新上司. |
[09:20] | First, a tour of the facilities. | 首先,一次旅行. |
[09:22] | After that, a lecture on Tok’ra insurgency techniques | 在那之后,一个关于托克拉叛乱 手法的演讲 |
[09:25] | since the collapse of the second Goa’uld dynasty. | 自从第二个勾阿呜王朝崩溃后. |
[09:29] | I take it all back, Lieutenant. This could be hot. | 我拿回来了,上尉. 可能不是. |
[09:36] | Come. | 进来. |
[09:45] | So how are you gonna get me in? | 你是怎么带我进来的? |
[09:49] | Yu will be among the System Lords attending the meeting. | 你会利用系统参加会议. |
[09:52] | I thought you said he was going in as a slave. | 我以为你说他会像一个奴隶一样进来. |
[09:55] | The System Lord Yu. | 这个系统. |
[09:58] | Little joke there. | 一个小玩笑. |
[10:00] | Funny. | 很有趣. |
[10:02] | Yu knows my face. He’ll recognise me. | 你认识我的脸. 他会认出我. |
[10:05] | He will not. | 他不会. |
[10:07] | Ren’al has been working on | 勒拉尔在研究 |
[10:09] | a version of the chemical obtained from the Reol. | 那些化学物质. |
[10:13] | If you can get close enough to inject him, | 如果你可以接近他给他注射 |
[10:15] | you’ll be able to convince him that | 你可以说服他 |
[10:17] | you are in fact his most trusted lo’taur. | 你是他最值得相信的人. |
[10:19] | His… what? | 他的… 什么? |
[10:22] | Lo’taur is the highest rank among the human slaves of the System Lords. | 那是人类奴隶系制里最高的级别. |
[10:25] | They’re like personal attendants. | 他们喜欢私人服务员. |
[10:27] | It’s considered a position of great honour. | 这被认为是一种尊敬. |
[10:30] | I spent the last two months | 我最近花了两个月时间 |
[10:31] | establishing myself as a minor Goa’uld in Yu’s service. | 来建立我自己的形象,在禹的服务体系里作为勾阿呜的形象 |
[10:34] | I’ll be able to get Daniel on board his mothership | 我可以让丹尼尔上船 |
[10:38] | and deal with the loose ends. | 处理那些零碎材料. |
[10:40] | What if Nirrti shows up? | 如果他露面怎么办? |
[10:41] | She’s still a renegade and persona non grata among the System Lords. | 她仍然是一个变叛者. |
[10:46] | None of the other remaining System Lords have seen Daniel’s face. | 其它的系统没有看过丹尼尔的脸. |
[10:50] | Assuming I make it on the space station, what happens next? | 假定我在太空站这样做 接下来会发生什么样的事情? |
[10:54] | You will wait until all the System Lords have arrived | 你会等到直到所有的系统到达 |
[10:57] | and then you will use this. | 你可以利用这个. |
[10:58] | These two liquids mixed together form a most virulent poison. | 这两上混合的剧毒液体混合在一起. |
[11:02] | Press the button to open the valve between the two containers. | 按那两个容器间的按钮. |
[11:06] | The liquid will be vaporised. | 那些液体会被蒸发 |
[11:08] | Within seconds the pressure will break the seal on the container | 在几秒钟内,压力会突变 |
[11:11] | and the gas will be released. | 然后毒气外泄. |
[11:17] | Am I supposed to hold my breath? | 我应该摒住呼吸吗 |
[11:19] | The poison is only deadly to symbiotes. | 这种毒气只会对共生体产生致命的效果. |
[11:22] | – Isn’t that dangerous? – More than you know. | 那不是很危险吗? 比你知道的更危险. |
[11:25] | There’s enough material in that vial | 在那个小瓶子里的毒气 |
[11:26] | to kill every Tok’ra on this base twice over. | 足够杀掉这个基地的人两次. |
[11:29] | This formula is our most closely guarded secret. | 这个规则是我们最高机密. |
[11:32] | – And it doesn’t kill the host? – Not the chemical itself. | 这不会杀死主人吗? 不是化学物质本身. |
[11:35] | But, as you know, the dying symbiote releases its own toxin, | 但是,正如你所知 将要死去的共生体会释放自己的毒素. |
[11:38] | which is just as deadly. | 这是致命的. |
[11:43] | Daniel, the human host of a System Lord | 丹尼尔,人类的生物系统 |
[11:47] | has been through the sarcophagus countless times. | 已经通过石棺无数次了. |
[11:50] | We know the toll that takes. | 我们知道. |
[11:52] | They’re hundreds, maybe thousands of years old. | 他们有几百岁,也许也千岁了. |
[11:55] | Never mind the psychological damage, | 不用担心心理损害 |
[11:57] | physically, without the Goa’uld sustaining them, | 身体上的,没有勾阿呜支持他们 |
[12:00] | they die anyway. | 他们无论如何都会死. |
[12:03] | – So we’re doing them a favour. – In many ways, yes. | 我们要帮他们的忙 用很多办法,是的. |
[12:09] | – How many targets? – Seven System Lords at the meeting. | 有多少个目标? 七个系统. |
[12:13] | That’s all the major players. | 都是一些主要的人. |
[12:15] | If we pull this off, the Goa’uld may never recover. | 如果我们关闭这个 勾阿呜就永远不会恢复. |
[12:21] | – What can we do? – Wait here. | 我们可以做什么? 在这里等着. |
[12:24] | I’ll communicate when the mission has been accomplished. | 当任务完成时我会联系的. |
[12:31] | Jacob! | 雅各布! |
[12:33] | Jacob, wait up. | 雅各布,停下来. |
[12:38] | Why do I think there’s something you’re not telling us? | 为什么我认为你有些事情 没有告诉我们? |
[12:41] | Now, come on! | 现在,快! |
[12:43] | You’re always saying that every time we knock off a System Lord | 你总是说我们每一次击倒系统 |
[12:46] | a worse one shows up. Why should this be any different? | 更糟糕的一个就会出现 为什么这个应该与众不同? |
[12:49] | Others would eventually rise up, | 其它的最后会起义 |
[12:52] | but by taking them all out at once we create a power vacuum | 当把他们带出去的时候 我们创造了一个能量空间 |
[12:55] | leading to a galaxywide war as the remaining Goa’uld jockey for position. | 当保留了勾阿呜有利的位置 就会导致一场大战. |
[13:00] | That’ll last long enough for us to make a final, decisive move. | 会持续到我们可以结束 决定性的一着. |
[13:03] | Which is? | 哪一个? |
[13:04] | A wide- scale attack on the entire Goa’uld population, | 一次对整个勾阿呜人的大面积袭击 |
[13:08] | using the symbiote poison. | 利用共生体毒素. |
[13:10] | We’re gonna wipe them out, Jack. All of’em. | 我们会消灭他们,杰克 他们所有的人. |
[13:26] | Why have I been enlisted for this task? | 为什么我要征募这次任务? |
[13:29] | Politics have always been one of your greater skills. | 政治一向都是你拿手的技能. |
[13:32] | And am I to go alone? | 我一个人去吗? |
[13:34] | I have my own mission upon which I must embark. | 我有我自己的任务. |
[13:41] | Apparently, the Tok’ra have developed a formidable new weapon. | 显然,托克拉已经发明出一种 可怕的武器. |
[13:47] | – How do you know? – I captured a Tok’ra spy in my midst. | 你是怎么知道的 我在我们中间抓住了一个托克拉的间谍. |
[13:52] | I doubt very much a Tok’ra would reveal this information, | 我怀疑托克拉会暴露这个情报 |
[13:56] | no matter how you tortured him. | 不论你怎么折磨他. |
[14:00] | You are correct. | 你是对的. |
[14:02] | But Anubis has methods that would impress you. | 但是他有办法记住你. |
[14:07] | What are you going to do? | 你要去做什么? |
[14:11] | I am… going to take this weapon from the Tok’ra | 我…要拿走这个武器 |
[14:18] | and destroy them. | 破坏他们. |
[14:39] | So why do the System Lords need human attendants? | 为什么这个系统需要人类? |
[14:43] | Well, the Jaffa serve a strictly military function. | 噢,贾法提供了一个很严格的 军事作用. |
[14:46] | Besides, if a System Lord’s host | 此外,如果一个系统的主人 |
[14:48] | is injured beyond their symbiote’s capacity to heal, | 在共生体不能治愈的能力上受伤了 |
[14:52] | it can be pretty useful to have a human close at hand. | 让一个人在眼前是很用的. |
[14:55] | Well, let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 噢,那我们就希望这不会发生吧. |
[14:59] | – Are you clear on all the System Lords? – Oh, yeah. I’m fine. | 你对所有的系统都了解了吗 噢,是的. 我很好. |
[15:03] | Good. We’ll be at Yu’s home world in a little over an hour. | 好的. 我们会在你的家乡超过 一个小时. |
[15:09] | – Are you all right, Daniel? – Oh, yeah. I’m fine. | 你还好吗,丹尼尔? 噢,是的,我没事. |
[15:19] | I just think some of your details are a little, uh… sketchy. | 我只是在想你的一些细节有一点 嗯…粗略. |
[15:23] | Like what? | 像什么? |
[15:25] | – We’ll use poison to wipe out the Goa’uld. – Eventually. | 我们会利用毒气消灭勾阿呜人 最后. |
[15:29] | – What about the Jaffa? – Well, that’s still a bit of a wrinkle. | 贾法 呢? 噢,还是有一点皱纹. |
[15:32] | Unless we can reverse their biological dependency on immature symbiotes, | 除非我们可以在不成熟的生物体上 颠倒他们的生物属性 |
[15:37] | they’ll all die as well. | 他们也都会死. |
[15:40] | A bit of a wrinkle. | 有一点粗略. |
[15:42] | Daniel, the Goa’uld have been spreading across the galaxy | 丹尼尔,勾阿呜已经扩散到 银河 |
[15:45] | for thousands of years. | 几千年了. |
[15:46] | Now they’re showing zero population growth. We’re not sure why. | 现在他们是零增长率 我们不知道是为什么. |
[15:50] | But we intend to take advantage of the situation. | 但是我们打算利用这个情况. |
[15:53] | We may never get a chance like this again. | 我们也许永远不会再得到 这样的机会了. |
[15:59] | Are we good to go? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[16:01] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[16:11] | When the Tok’ra arrive on a planet, | 当托克拉到达星球的时候 |
[16:13] | we go underground as quickly as possible. | 我们尽快的走到地下. |
[16:16] | And you actually grow these tunnels from crystals? | 你们最后从这个晶体里 打出了这个地道? |
[16:19] | Correct. Crystals are programmed with | 对. 晶体是按照特殊设计 |
[16:21] | the specific layout of a given passageway, | 被制造出来的给定的通道 |
[16:24] | allowing us to structure the tunnel system as we see fit. | 让我们可以构造出这个地道系统. |
[16:28] | – What about ventilation shafts? – There are none. | 那通风井呢? 没有. |
[16:32] | If we tunnel through suitable rock | 如果我们通过地道适当的岩石 |
[16:34] | such as calcium carbonate, oxygen is produced. | 就像是碳酸钙,氧气就可以产生. |
[16:37] | This gives us enough time to enter the tunnels | 这给了我们足够的时间进入地道 |
[16:40] | and set up life- support systems. | 然后设置出生命维持系统. |
[16:42] | – Colonel. – Sir. | 上校. 长官. |
[16:44] | Gentlemen. | 先生们. |
[16:47] | How goes the orientation? | 方向怎么样? |
[16:49] | It’s very interesting, sir, just as you predicted. | 很有趣,先生,就像你所预知的. |
[16:53] | Are you interested in Tok’ra engineering? | 你对托克拉的工程感兴趣吗? |
[16:57] | Oh, “interested” doesn’t quite describe how I truly feel. | 噢, ” 有趣” 不能真正描述我真正的感受. |
[17:02] | You’re welcome to join us. | 很欢迎你加入我们. |
[17:07] | Thank you, Aldwin, | 谢谢,阿尔德文, |
[17:09] | but I have to go help Teal’c… wait for Daniel. | 但是我必须去帮助 提亚克…等着丹尼尔. |
[17:13] | Excuse me. | 对不起. |
[17:27] | I can get you into Yu’s quarters. | 我可以带你进入你的地区 |
[17:29] | Your job is to get close enough to use this. | 你的工作可以利用这个. |
[17:35] | All you have to do is prick him… once. | 你所要做的是刺痛他… |
[17:38] | The effect will be immediate. | 影响会很直接. |
[17:40] | He’ll believe you to be his loyal slave Jarren. | 他会相信 你是他的忠心的奴隶. |
[17:43] | – Jarren? – Just don’t jab yourself with it. | 是吗? 不是刺你自己. |
[17:48] | – Why? – Actually I don’t know exactly. | 为什么? 事实上我也不是很清楚. |
[17:52] | That in itself should scare you. | 扎在里面会让你害怕. |
[18:01] | As you know, we kept the body in stasis for several months | 就像你所知道的 我们让身体停滞几个月 |
[18:05] | as we tried to find a way to repair the damage. | 当我们尝试找出一个办法 去修理损坏. |
[18:07] | But in the end we were unsuccessful. | 最后我们没有成功. |
[18:10] | All that is left of Martouf now lives on in Lantash. | 所有的这些现在以此为生. |
[18:16] | What’s its condition? | 条件是什么? |
[18:18] | The symbiote is still recuperating, | 共生体还在复原 |
[18:21] | but the search has begun to find a new host. | 但是研究已经发现了一个新的主人. |
[18:25] | – I wanna see the research. – I’m sorry, Major. | 我想看看这个研究 对不起,长官. |
[18:28] | All information about Zatarc technology… | 所有的情报… |
[18:31] | Can only be released on the authority of the Council. I know. | 只能够释放出来 我知道. |
[18:34] | They’ve been stonewalling me for months. | 他们已经阻碍我几个月了. |
[18:36] | I assure you Martouf was in no pain. | 我向你保证马特夫没有痛苦. |
[18:39] | – That’s not the problem. – What then? | 这不是问题. 那是什么? |
[18:42] | If the symbiote was alive when Martouf came out of stasis, | 如果当马尔夫不再停滞的时候 共生体还活着 |
[18:45] | couldn’t it have healed his injuries? | 不能治愈他的伤口吗? |
[18:48] | – The possibility was remote. – How remote? | 可能性很小. 多小? |
[18:51] | The host was too weak. In all likelihood the symbiote would have died. | 主人太虚弱了 在所有的可能性里,共生体会死. |
[18:55] | – You don’t know that. – We had to choose. | 你不知道. 我们必须作出选择. |
[18:57] | And naturally you chose the symbiote. | 很自然你会选择共生体 |
[19:00] | Your bias toward the host is only natural. | 你对主人的偏见是很自然的. |
[19:02] | It is better that one should live than that they both die. | 一个人活着总比两个都要死的好. |
[19:05] | Isn’t this really about your Zatarc research? | 你的研究不是真的吗? |
[19:09] | – I don’t understand. – If Martouf had lived, | 我不明白. 如果马尔夫活着 |
[19:12] | you couldn’t have examined his brain tissue. You’d have learned nothing. | 你不能检查他的脑组织 你就什么也了解不到. |
[19:16] | Would you have preferred his sacrifice to be for nothing? | 你想要他的牺牲毫无价值吗? |
[19:19] | I would have preferred another way. | 我宁愿是其它的办法. |
[19:24] | – You knew Martouf well? – Yes. | 你很了解马尔夫吗? 是的. |
[19:27] | Well, knowing him as you did, what choice do you think he would have made? | 噢,和你一样了解 你认为他会作出什么选择? |
[19:35] | Martouf is not entirely gone, Major. | 马尔夫也没有完全消失,长官. |
[19:38] | His thoughts and his memories live on in Lantash. | 他的思想和他的记忆还活着. |
[20:06] | Jarren. | 杰伦. |
[20:08] | My lord does not wish to be disturbed at this time. | 我的上帝不希望你这个时候倒乱. |
[20:17] | – I don’t look a thing like this guy. – For this work you don’t have to. | 我没有像这样看这个人 因为这不是一个你必须要做的工作. |
[20:21] | You’ll be fine. Just remember to pour from the right. | 你会没事的. 只要记住. |
[20:57] | Kel shak Jarren? | 凯尔 . 沙卡 . 杰伦? |
[21:04] | Aric kree Onak. | 艾里克 . 克里 . 奥卡. |
[21:10] | Nis trah Jarren. | 尼斯 . 杰伦. |
[21:18] | I am your loyal servant Jarren. | 我是你的忠心的仆人杰伦. |
[21:21] | Rise. | 举起来. |
[21:30] | I will have my tea. | 我会喝掉我的茶的. |
[21:44] | – What’s goin’ on? – We’ve received a transmission. | 发生什么事情呢? 我们接到了一个任务. |
[21:47] | Our sensors have detected a fleet of motherships bound for Revanna. | 我们的传感器已经侦察到驶住 埃文的舰队. |
[21:51] | You must leave immediately. | 你必须马上离开. |
[21:57] | An incoming wormhole’s blocking our escape through the Stargate. | 一个即将到来的虫洞正在妨碍 我们从星际之门的逃脱. |
[22:01] | The Goa’uld can only sustain a wormhole for 38 minutes. | 勾阿呜只能支撑一个虫洞38分钟. |
[22:05] | The ships will be here before then. | 飞船会在那之前到来. |
[22:08] | There is no other escape. | 没有其它逃脱的办法. |
[22:31] | Identify yourselves. | 认清你自己. |
[22:38] | I represent the Jade Emperor, the exulted Lord Yu Huang Shang- Ti. | 我扮演着国王 |
[22:42] | Two life signs scanned. No weapons detected. | 两个生命迹象. 没有探测到武器. |
[22:46] | Lowering shields. | 放下盾牌. |
[22:48] | Our fellow System Lords are not to be trusted. | 我们的系统是不可信的. |
[22:53] | – Neither are their slaves. – Understood, my lord. | 不是他们的奴隶. 明白,我的国王. |
[23:18] | Do you have any ships available? | 你还有飞船吗? |
[23:20] | A few unarmed cargo ships, but they’re on other missions. | 有一些没有武装的飞船 但是他们在执行另外一个任务. |
[23:23] | – We have begun making new tunnels. – What good is that gonna do? | 我们已经开始了打造新的地道 那样做有什么好处? |
[23:27] | Spread out the risk of getting hit by an air attack. | 会分散空袭的危险. |
[23:30] | You could lend us a hand moving life- support equipment and supplies. | 你可以帮助我们转移到 可以支撑生命的地方. |
[23:36] | – Major, lend him a hand. – Yes, sir. | 长官,帮助他. 是,长官. |
[23:55] | – What are you doing? – I’m cutting power to the base. | 你在做什么? 我在消减基地的能量. |
[23:58] | The energy signature would give away our position. | 能量信号会泄露我们的位置. |
[24:01] | – They must use random bombardment. – That’s encouraging. | 他们必须利用炮击 那是很值得奖励的. |
[24:05] | Colonel, the Tok’ra have never had the military resources of the Goa’uld. | 上校,托克拉从来没有得到 勾阿呜军事来源. |
[24:10] | We use disguise and subterfuge. Our bases are designed to be hidden. | 我们利用伪装. 我们基地很隐蔽. |
[24:14] | We are just not equipped to repulse such a large enemy force. | 我们不能击退这么大的敌方力量. |
[24:18] | Well, they’re not just gonna go away. | 噢,他们不会离开的. |
[24:21] | I can assure you, Major, if this base is compromised, | 我可以向你保证,长官 如果这个基地妥协的话 |
[24:25] | we will fight until the last of us has fallen. | 我们会战斗直到我们最后一个人. |
[24:31] | With what? Zats? | 有什么? |
[24:35] | – What else is there? – Well, you’ve got that poison. | 那里还有什么? 噢,你已经中毒了. |
[24:39] | If it’s half as good as you say it is, | 如果有你说的一半好 |
[24:41] | it could wipe out any potential ground assault. | 这可以消灭那些潜在的威胁. |
[24:44] | And risk killing every Tok’ra as well? | 冒险杀掉每一个托克拉? |
[24:46] | Hey! We’re all gonna die if we sit around and wait for the attack. | 嗨! 我们都会死如果我们 干坐着等着袭击. |
[24:52] | Believe me. If it came down to it, we would sacrifice ourselves, | 相信我,如果发生了 我们会牺牲我们自己 |
[24:57] | and use the poison on our enemy if we had some. | 如果我们中了一些毒的话 对我们的敌人施放这些毒气. |
[24:59] | Unfortunately the only quantity in existence is in Selmak’s possession. | 不幸地是存在的数量只在塞尔玛体内. |
[25:06] | It would take weeks to synthesise more. | 要花几个星期来合成. |
[25:44] | Lord Yu Huang Shang- Ti. | 陛下驾到 |
[25:59] | Note them, Jarren. | 记下他们,杰伦. |
[26:02] | My future allies. | 我未来的同盟者. |
[26:10] | Bastet, Kali the Destroyer. | 巴斯特,卡莉. |
[26:13] | They made a treaty with Sobek, then attacked him in the celebratory feast. | 他们订了一个协约 然后攻击他们. |
[26:17] | Sobek let his guard down. | 降低他的戒心. |
[26:19] | Rumour has it his head still decorates Bastet’s palace in Bubastis. | 谣言说他的头悬持在巴斯特的王宫里. |
[26:23] | You have a good memory. They are still worthy of my allegiance. | 你有一个很好的记忆. 他们还值我效忠. |
[26:32] | Do not accept gifts from Baal. | 不要接受巴力的礼物. |
[26:35] | They have a habit of exploding, | 他们会爆炸, |
[26:37] | especially when he feels he has been slighted. | 特别是当他已经 很轻微的时候. |
[26:39] | He wiped out two star systems, 60 million lives, | 他消灭了两个星系,6千万生命 |
[26:42] | rather than lose them to Sokar in a territorial dispute. | 胜于在那场领土争夺战里的死亡人数. |
[26:45] | Poor loser. | 可怜的失败者. |
[26:54] | Do not consort with Morrigan’s servant. | 不要和里加的仆人在一起. |
[26:56] | He will attempt to draw out strategic information in idle conversation. | 他会企图在那个无聊的谈话里 打听出那个战略情报. |
[27:00] | I know your last servant | 我知道你最后的仆人 |
[27:02] | gave away the location of one of your secret bases. | 在你的基地的一个地方消失了. |
[27:05] | He was killed in the surprise attack. | 他会杀在那场令人震惊的袭击里. |
[27:07] | It is what has given me the honour to serve you, my lord. | 能够招待很高兴. |
[27:17] | Olokun is still seething over a recent loss to my forces. | 奥罗肯还在那里计算我 最近在武器上的损失. |
[27:22] | He may try to kill you out of spite. | 他也许是想杀你泄恨. |
[27:26] | Do not make me look foolish by allowing yourself to be murdered. | 不要让我看起来很愚蠢. |
[27:30] | Yes, my lord. | 是,我的主人. |
[27:38] | Yu. | 禹. |
[27:43] | I am pleased you were able to join us, given recent events. | 我很高兴你可以加入我们 假定最近发生的事情. |
[27:48] | I understand your fleet suffered some heavy losses. | 我明白你的舰队损失严重. |
[27:51] | I am not the only one. | 我不是唯一的一个. |
[27:53] | Did I not hear your new flagship was destroyed? | 你不是听说你的新舰队被破坏了吗? |
[27:57] | I lost 2,000 Jaffa. | 我损失了2000个贾法 . |
[28:00] | – Such is war. – No! | 这是一场战争. 不! |
[28:03] | This is different. This enemy attacks like a coward. | 这是不同的 这个敌人的攻击就像是一个胆小的人. |
[28:09] | Bastet and Kali have suffered similar setbacks. | 巴斯特和凯莉已经经历了相似的挫折. |
[28:12] | They are more frequent, | 他们更加频繁 |
[28:14] | while the identity of our antagonist continues to elude us. | 当我们的敌人一直逃避我们. |
[28:19] | I’m certain you have your suspicions. | 我肯定你有你自己的怀疑. |
[28:21] | We’re all suffering at the hands of this unknown adversary. | 我们都受到不明敌手的攻击. |
[28:25] | By shrouding himself, he sows discord amongst us. | 隐藏他自己,他和我们意见不合. |
[28:55] | Mansfield, it’s O’Neill. Report. | 曼斯菲尔德,这是欧尼尔 报告. |
[29:02] | A section of the structure collapsed. | 一部分大楼已经崩塌了. |
[29:07] | We have some injured Tok’ra here. | 我们有一些受伤的托克拉人在这里. |
[29:10] | – Sir, we got another one. – Get’em outta there. | 长官,我们得到了另外一个. 带他们出去. |
[29:14] | Roger that. Let’s go. We gotta move. | 我们走. 我们要行动. |
[29:17] | – Elliot, let’s go. – He’s still alive, sir. | 艾尼尔,我们走. 他还活着,长官. |
[29:34] | Major, what’s your situation? | 长官,你的情况怎么样? |
[29:38] | Mansfield, report! | 曼斯菲尔德,报告! |
[29:47] | The al- kesh continue to bomb the area around the gate. | 还是一直在轰炸在这扇门 附近的地区. |
[29:50] | No Tok’ra have surfaced and attempted escape. | 没有托克拉人想逃跑. |
[29:53] | Escape? There’s no escape. | 逃跑? 没有逃跑. |
[29:56] | They hide in their tunnels like rats. Continue the bombardment. | 他们藏在他们自己的地道里 持续炮击. |
[30:01] | Prepare your ground troops for infiltration. | 准备好你的军队. |
[30:09] | – Elliot. – Direct hit, sir. | 艾尼尔. 直接攻击,长官. |
[30:11] | – Where’s the rest of your team? – They’re dead. | 你其余的队伍在哪里? 他们死了. |
[30:13] | Sir, we need to get him to the infirmary. | 长官,我们需要带他到医院. |
[30:17] | The infirmary has been destroyed. | 医院已经受到袭击. |
[30:19] | We’ll take them to the lab. Follow me. | 我们带他们到实验室. 跟着我. |
[30:39] | I’m transferring the formula for the poison to this crystal. | 我正在把这种毒气中转成晶体. |
[30:44] | And I’m erasing the memory of the computer. | 我删掉了电脑储存. |
[30:49] | We’ll die before we give up our secrets. | 我们会在泄露我们的机密前死去. |
[30:52] | You know, we really should come up with a new strategy. | 你知道,我们真的应该拿出 一些新的战略. |
[30:55] | One that does not include us dying. | 那不包括我们死. |
[30:59] | We must know what is happening on the surface. | 我们必须知道地面上发生了什么事情. |
[31:01] | We’re cut off from the surface sensors. | 我们从地面传感器处切断 |
[31:04] | You must use the secondary ring room. | 你必须利用第二个电话间. |
[31:06] | Show them. | 拿出他们. |
[31:27] | Jacob. | 雅各布. |
[31:29] | Jacob, are you there? It’s Daniel. | 雅各布,你在那里吗? 我是丹尼尔. |
[31:36] | Daniel, how’s it goin’? | 丹尼尔,怎么样呢 |
[31:38] | It’s kinda like Goa’uldan Mardi Gras. | 这看起来有一点像是勾阿呜. |
[31:41] | A shipjust docked, so by my count you got all seven. | 一艘船靠岸了. 按我的计算你抓住了七个. |
[31:44] | – It’s time to release the poison. – We may wanna hold off a while. | 是要释放毒气的时候了 我们也许想拖延一会儿. |
[31:48] | – They’re expecting someone else. – Who? | 他们在等待某个人. 谁? |
[31:50] | I don’t know. It seems they’ve got some mysterious new adversary. | 我不知道. 看起来他们抓住了 一些很神秘的新敌人. |
[31:55] | That’s strange. It’s not like a Goa’uld to play it so coy. | 那很奇怪. 这不像是勾阿呜. |
[31:59] | I’ll see what I can find out. I’ll contact you later. | 我会知道我可以发现什么 我迟点会联系你的. |
[32:10] | We have to get him out of here. | 我必须带他离开这里. |
[32:14] | – He needs medical attention. – We’ve done what we can. | 他必须医疗照顾. 我们已经做了我们可以做的事情. |
[32:17] | – What about the symbiote? – Out of the question. | 那共生体呢? 这不是问题. |
[32:20] | It could save Major Mansfield’s life. | 这可能可以救曼斯菲尔德的命. |
[32:22] | The symbiote’s life is being sustained by the chamber. | 共生体的命一直都没有变化 |
[32:25] | It can’t help your friend. | 它不能帮你找到朋友. |
[32:30] | – We can’t just let him die. – If we implant the symbiote, | 我们不能让他死. 如果我们灌输这个共生体. |
[32:33] | we kill them both. | 我们会杀了他们两个. |
[33:23] | They appear to be amassing a few troops. | 他们看起来收集了一些军队. |
[33:27] | Once the air bombardment exposes the tunnels, they will infiltrate them. | 当空袭把地道炸开的时候 他们会渗透他们. |
[33:32] | Carter, come in. | 卡特,进来. |
[33:37] | Carter, respond. | 卡特,回答. |
[33:42] | Let’s get back. | 我们回去. |
[33:57] | This has gone on long enough. | 已经够久了. |
[34:00] | We must determine who is responsible for these attacks. | 我们必须决定谁要对这些袭击负责. |
[34:03] | The coward refuses to show himself. | 胆小的人拒绝表现他自己. |
[34:06] | He only strikes with his ships, never with ground troops. | 他只是侵袭了他的船 从来没有用地面的军队. |
[34:10] | Have none of you seen the faces of the enemy Jaffa? | 你们一个也没有看见贾法 的脸吗? |
[34:16] | I have. | 我看到了. |
[34:19] | When my outpost at Cerador came under assault, | 当我的前哨受到攻击的时候 |
[34:22] | my first prime managed to disable and board one of the enemy ships. | 我最初尝试登上敌人的船. |
[34:28] | – Did you take any prisoners? – They fought to the death. | 你抓住了任何犯人吗? 他们战死了. |
[34:31] | Most had been in the service of Cronus and Sokar, | 大部分的人在服役 |
[34:34] | but one bore the mark of Olokun. | 但是有一个钻孔做下了一个标志. |
[34:41] | How do you explain this? | 你怎么解释此事? |
[34:47] | One of my motherships was surrounded by the enemy. | 我的一个妈妈被敌人包围了. |
[34:51] | Instead of dying with honour, the cowards surrendered and were taken. | 不是光荣的死去 而胆小的投降然后被抓去了. |
[34:58] | They may well have switched allegiance. | 他们已经改变了他们的忠心. |
[35:01] | And you expect us to believe this? | 你希望我们相信吗? |
[35:03] | I too have suffered at the hands of this unseen foe. | 我受了太多由那些看不见的敌人 所造成的伤. |
[35:08] | How dare you accuse me! | 你怎么敢谴责我? |
[35:19] | My lords, the final guest has arrived. | 我的主人,最后的客人来了. |
[35:42] | I hope I’m not missing all the fun. | 我希望我没有错过所有有趣的事情. |
[36:02] | – Welcome, Osiris. – I thank you for honouring my request. | 欢迎,奥西里斯 我很感谢你满足了我的要求. |
[36:08] | Normally your petition for a seat here would not have been considered. | 通常你的请求是不会被考虑的. |
[36:13] | Of course, the current situation is far from normal. | 当然,最近的情况已经很不同寻常了. |
[36:24] | Jarren. | 杰伦. |
[36:46] | I think you’ll find I have much to offer. | 我想你会发现我有很多情报可以提供. |
[36:52] | Shall we proceed? | 我们要进行下去吗? |
[37:16] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[37:19] | A warning. The Jaffa have breached the tunnels. | 一个警告. 贾法 已经突破了地道. |
[37:22] | O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! |
[37:49] | He is dead. | 他死了. |
[39:33] | Lieutenant? | 上尉? |
[39:40] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的上帝. |
[39:46] | – Lantash. – I had no choice. | 我没有选择. |
[39:51] | Elliot? | 艾尼尔. |
[39:53] | I’m afraid his injuries are severe. He has serious internal damage. | 我恐怕他的伤势很严重 他受了严重的内伤. |
[39:59] | It’s going to take all my strength just to keep him alive. | 我要尽我所有的力量让他活着. |
[40:08] | He will have to speak for both of us. | 他必须代表我们两个人说话. |
[40:21] | – Major. – Elliot. | 长官. 艾尼尔. |
[40:23] | – It’s gonna be OK. – If you say so. | 会好的. 如果你这样说. |
[40:26] | Believe me, I know. The symbiote’s trying to heal you, OK? | 相信我,我知道 共生体会治好你,好吗? |
[40:34] | OK. | 好的. |
[40:36] | OK. | 好的. |
[41:00] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[41:02] | The ceiling collapsed, sir. Ren’al and Major Mansfield are dead. | 天花板塌了,长官 勒娜尔和曼斯菲尔德长官死了. |
[41:05] | As is Aldwin. | 和艾德文一样. |
[41:06] | Elliot’s in rough shape. There’s a Tok’ra symbiote in him. | 艾尼尔有一个托克拉的共生体在身内. |
[41:10] | – What? – It feels very weird, sir. | 什么? 感觉很怪,先生. |
[41:13] | Lantash. He’s keeping him alive. | 他要让他活着. |
[41:21] | Let’s take our chances on the surface. | 我们要碰运气到地面去. |
[41:42] | Jacob. | 雅各布. |
[41:44] | What’s the delay? They should all be there now. | 是什么耽搁了? 他们现在应该在那里. |
[41:47] | Yeah, we got a full house, but there’s a complication. | 是的,我们得到了一整屋子 但那是很复杂的事情. |
[41:50] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[41:53] | – Sarah’s here. – Sarah… | 莎拉在这里. 莎拉… |
[41:56] | You mean Osiris? Did she recognise you? | 你是指奥斯里斯? 她认出你来了吗? |
[42:00] | I don’t know. I think so, | 我不知道. 我这样认为 |
[42:02] | but she didn’t tip her hand and I don’t know why. | 但是她没有摊牌,我不知道是为什么. |
[42:08] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔 . 杰克森. |
[42:12] | You’re a rather long way from home, aren’t you? | 你还有很长的路才能够到家 不是吗? |
[42:41] | The tunnel’s blocked. | 地道封锁住了. |
[42:43] | Does Lantash know if there’s another way to the secondary ring room? | 兰塔斯知道那里还有第二条 到电话间的路吗? |
[42:48] | There isn’t. | 没有了. |
[42:50] | Then indeed we are trapped. | 那我们真的要被捕了. |