时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on Stargate SG-1: | 星际之门SG-1上集回顾: |
[00:09] | Every System Lord in attendance will be permitted to bring one human slave. | 任何一个出席的统治阶级 可以允许带一个人类奴隶 |
[00:13] | We need someone who speaks fluent Goa’uld. | 我们需要一个人能流利的讲勾阿呜语 |
[00:16] | Someone who is not Jaffa. | 一个不是贾法的人 |
[00:17] | You will wait until all the System Lords have arrived | 你一直要等到所有的统治阶级到 |
[00:20] | and then you will use this. | 然后开始使用这个 |
[00:22] | These two liquids mixed together form a most virulent poison. | 那两种液体混合到一起成为 最致命的剧毒 |
[00:26] | All you have to do is prick him… once. | 你要做的就是扎他一下 |
[00:28] | He’ll believe you to be his slave Jarren. | 他就会相信你是他的奴隶加瑞 |
[00:32] | All that is left of Martouf lives on in Lantash. | 那就全部留给住在兰沙上的马特府了 |
[00:47] | This has gone on long enough. | 这个持续的够久的了 |
[00:50] | We must determine who is responsible for these attacks. | 我们必须决定谁来负责这次袭击 |
[00:56] | Lieutenant? | 中尉? |
[01:01] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天啊 |
[01:03] | – Sarah’s here. – Sarah… | 撒拉在这里 撒拉… |
[01:06] | You mean Osiris? Did she recognise you? | 你是说奥斯? 她认出你了吗? |
[01:11] | I don’t know. I think so, | 我不知道,我想是的 |
[01:12] | but she didn’t tip her hand and I don’t know why. | 但是她没有表现出来,我不知道为什么 |
[01:18] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔 |
[01:23] | You’re a rather long way from home, aren’t you? | 你回家还要很久,是吗? |
[01:31] | And now the conclusion. | 现在结论是 |
[01:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[01:40] | What, me? Right now? Nothing. Why? You have something in mind? | 什么,我? 现在? 什么都没做 为什么? 你在想什么吗? |
[01:45] | Insolence. | 傲慢 |
[01:47] | Tell me what subversions you are a part of, | 告诉我你要颠覆哪个部分 |
[01:51] | or I will bleed you dry. | 还是让我杀了你 |
[02:06] | May I help you? | 我能帮你吗? |
[02:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[02:11] | I am Lord Yu’s servant. This is my master’s quarters. | 我是禹的仆人,这是我主人的住处 |
[02:18] | You have the wrong room. | 你走错房间了. |
[02:20] | I’ve gotten lost myself. These corridors all look the same. | 我迷路了,走廊看上去都一样 |
[02:29] | If you don’t mind my asking, | 如果不介意我问你 |
[02:30] | isn’t it forbidden to take weapons to the summit? | 带武器到最高会议来是不禁止的吗? |
[02:33] | If you speak of it again, | 你再说一次 |
[02:36] | I promise they will be your last words. | 我保证那会成为你说的最后几句话 |
[02:50] | Jacob! Still there? | 贾波,还在那里? |
[02:52] | Yeah. What happened? | 是的,怎么了? |
[02:56] | Osiris and I kinda got into it. The chemical worked. | 奥斯和我要进去了,药品起效了 |
[02:59] | Why didn’t you just release the poison? | 你为什么不释放那毒药? |
[03:05] | – Daniel? – Because that would have killed Sarah. | 丹尼尔? 因为那样会杀了撒拉的 |
[03:08] | There’s gotta be a way to save her. You’ve taken symbiotes out ofhosts. | 有办法救她的 你要把共生体从寄主体内拿出来 |
[03:13] | We’d have to get her out of there. | 我们要把她从那里弄出去 |
[03:15] | – So? – Daniel, there’s a biggerpicture here. | 那么? 丹尼尔,这里有张更大的画 |
[03:19] | You have to release the poison. Do it now. | 你要释放毒药,现在! |
[03:24] | You know what’s at stake. No single person’s life is more important. | 你知道危险是什么 没有哪个人的生命是更重要的 |
[03:29] | Complete yourmission. | 完成你的使命 |
[04:34] | Stargate.SG1-s05e16.Last.Stand | |
[04:51] | – The crystals. – What? | 水晶. 什么? |
[04:53] | – The Tok’ra use crystals to form tunnels. – Yeah, we know that. | 托克拉用水晶做通道 是的,我们知道的 |
[04:57] | So we can use them to make more. | 我们可以用他们做更多的 |
[05:00] | – Where are they? – The lab. | 他们在哪里? 实验室 |
[05:03] | All right, you wait here. Teal’c, with me. | 好的,你在这里等 提亚克,跟我来 |
[05:06] | Sir, see if you can find one of those Tok’ra communicators. | 长官,去看看能不能找一个 托克拉的发报机, |
[05:10] | We may need it. | 我们可能需要的 |
[05:14] | Weakness is befalling the System Lords. | 虚弱开始降临到统治阶级 |
[05:18] | If this… tenuous alliance crumbles, | 如果这个…纤细的联合分裂 |
[05:22] | it will leave the Goa’uld vulnerable to threats that | 那就会让勾阿呜很容易去攻击 |
[05:25] | exist outside this galaxy. | 这个星系之外的人 |
[05:28] | We must put aside our differences | 我们必须撇开我们的不同 |
[05:32] | and individual struggles for power | 以及为了权力的私人斗争 |
[05:35] | to strengthen the Goa’uld and ensure our supremacy | 来巩固勾阿呜 确保我们的地位 |
[05:39] | over those who threaten our domination. | 在那些威胁我们统治的人之上 |
[05:42] | You speak of grand principle, but you have no official seat here. | 你说到重大的原则 但是你不是这里的官员 |
[05:47] | Then I ask you to… officially recognise my status here. | 那我要你… 正式的认清楚我在这里的地位 |
[05:55] | What do you offer as support for your claim for position as System Lord? | 为了要做统治阶级 你需要提供什么? |
[06:00] | Nothing. | 什么都不要 |
[06:07] | I’m here to represent the vote of another. | 我来这里选另一个 |
[06:15] | Whom do you serve? | 你服务谁的? |
[06:17] | – Anubis. – What? | 阿努比斯什么? |
[06:19] | – You lie! – He is dead! | 你说谎!他死了! |
[06:22] | That was what you assumed after you attempted to murder him. | 那是你在试图谋杀他之后自己以为的 |
[06:28] | Was it not enough that he was banished from the System Lords? | 那还不足够把他驱逐出统治阶级? |
[06:32] | Never to be allowed to return! | 永远不许再回来! |
[06:35] | That was long ago, and only one System Lord remains from that time. | 那是很久以前 从那时开始只剩下一个统治阶级了 |
[06:42] | He has sent me to ask that you accept him back. | 他派我来问你们能不能接受他回来 |
[06:47] | Or… | 或者… |
[06:51] | place yourselves at his mercy. | 让他宽恕你们 |
[07:15] | Bodies are gone. | 身体不在了 |
[07:34] | We got company. | 我们要合作 |
[08:14] | – Jacob? – Yeah. Are you ready? | 贾波?–是啊,准备好了吗? |
[08:18] | – Not exactly. – Dammit, Daniel. | 不完全是该死,丹尼尔 |
[08:20] | I was gonna do it, then Osiris said | 我要去做了,然后奥斯说 |
[08:22] | she was here representing another Goa’uld named Anubis. | 她来这里是代表另一个勾阿呜的 名字是阿努比斯 |
[08:26] | – He is dead. – No. He wants to rejoin the System Lords. | 他死了 不,他想重新加入统治阶级 |
[08:30] | Why now? Where has he been for the last thousand years? | 为什么是现在? 再过去几千年里他去哪里了? |
[08:34] | I dunno. We suspected a new Goa’uld was on the rise. | 我不知道. 我们猜想一个新的 勾阿呜正在建立, |
[08:37] | We didn’t know which. | 我们还不知道是哪个 |
[08:38] | – Turns out he’s not so new. – If it is really Anubis… | 看起来他不是新的 如果那真的是阿努比斯 |
[08:41] | Killing the System Lords here would just let him take over. | 再这里杀了统治阶级就能让他接管了 |
[08:45] | You said yourself, | 你自己说的 |
[08:46] | a bunch of warring System Lords is better than one all- powerful one. | 一个敌对的统治阶级比 一个只有一个统治核心的要好 |
[08:50] | You do not know how badAnubis is. | 你不知道阿努比斯有多坏 |
[08:52] | He was banished by the System Lords because his crimes were unspeakable, | 他被统治阶级驱逐是 因为他的罪行无法形容 |
[08:56] | even to the Goa’uld. | 就算对于勾阿呜来说 |
[08:58] | Yeah. So guess what. Mission’s off. | 是的,那猜到什么,任务结束 |
[09:01] | Anubis has not waited this long just to return to the System Lords. | 阿努比斯等这么久不单单 是想回到统治阶级的 |
[09:06] | – There must be more going on. – So? | 一定还有别的目的 那么? |
[09:09] | You must stay and find out what it is. | 你要留下来,找出那是什么 |
[09:12] | If you can. | 如果你可以的话 |
[09:30] | They should be back by now. | 他们现在该回来了 |
[09:32] | I’m sure they’re OK. They’ll be back soon. How are you doing? | 我确定他们还好 他们很快回来了,你做的怎样? |
[09:38] | – It’s very strange. – I know. | 非常奇怪我知道 |
[09:41] | It’s like… | 好象… |
[09:44] | I suddenly know everything about someone else’s life. | 我突然了解到别人生命的事情 |
[09:50] | Two other people, actually. | 另外两个人,事实上 |
[09:52] | I hear his thoughts every now and then. | 我偶尔可以听见他的想法 |
[09:56] | But he’s using all his strength to try and save me. | 但是他在用他所有的能量来救我 |
[10:04] | Sounds like they’re coming around for another run. | 听上去好象他们想要再次逃跑 |
[10:17] | – What a joke. – What? | 真是个笑话什么? |
[10:22] | I’m gonna die on my first mission. | 我会取消自己的第一个决定 |
[10:24] | You’re not. | 你不会的 |
[10:27] | Major, even if the symbiote fixes what’s wrong with me, | 上尉,即使共生体能恢复我的不妥 |
[10:30] | we’re never getting out. | 我们也出不去了 |
[10:33] | Sure we are. You’ve read our mission files. | 我们当然会出去的 你看过我们的任务文件了的 |
[10:36] | We go through the gate, get into trouble, get out of it and go home. | 我们走过那扇门,找到麻烦 解决他,然后回家 |
[10:40] | Tell that to Major Mansfield. | 告诉曼非德上尉 |
[10:46] | OK, forget the pep talk. You knew what you were signing up for. | 好的,忘了这些鼓舞士气的话好了 你知道你为什么要签字 |
[10:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:53] | You got the assignment because you’re strong, both physically and mentally. | 你被委派因为你很强大 不管是身体还是精神 |
[10:58] | Give the symbiote inside you a chance. | 给你体内的共生体一个机会 |
[11:01] | He needs you as much as you need him. | 他需要你,就像你需要他一样 |
[11:04] | Do not… | 不要… |
[11:39] | The base has been infiltrated. Many dead Tok’ra were found, | 基地被渗透了 找到很多死去的托克拉 |
[11:42] | – as well as three humans of the Tauri. – Allies of the Tok’ra. | 还有他们的三个塔瑞人 托克拉的协约国 |
[11:47] | The few Tok’ra we captured died | 再我们能找到任何消息之前 |
[11:48] | before we could extract any information. | 我们只能找到很少死去的托克拉人 |
[11:51] | However, six Jaffa were found dead outside | 可是,贾法先生被发现死在一个 |
[11:54] | what we believe to be a lab. | 我们认为是实验室的外面 |
[11:56] | Three were killed by Tauri weapons. | 三个死于塔瑞的武器 |
[11:58] | Then there are survivors still free. | 那么还是有自由的生还者的 |
[12:01] | It would seem so. | 看上去象是 |
[12:04] | – What about the chemical weapon? – No evidence of it has been found. | 化学武器呢? 没有迹象表明那被发现了 |
[12:09] | The Tok’ra computers were sabotaged before our troops arrived. | 托克拉的电脑被破坏了 在我们到达之前 |
[12:13] | – Then find the missing survivors. – The tunnels are extensive, my lord. | 那就去找那些失踪的生还者 隧道非常宽广,主人 |
[12:20] | But we will not fail you. | 但是我们不会丢下你的 |
[12:42] | He loves you, Major. | 他爱你,上尉 |
[12:46] | That’s one of the reasons he was fighting to live. | 那是他为了生存而做抗争的原因之一 |
[12:50] | He just wanted you to know. | 他只想让你知道 |
[12:54] | The symbiote I carried was Martouf’s mate. | 我带着的共生体是马特府的伙伴 |
[12:58] | Martouf and I became close friends because of it. | 马特府和我因此成为好朋友 |
[13:04] | I’m telling you, he loves you. | 我在和你说,他爱你 |
[13:07] | As much as he once loved Jolinar. | 就像他以前爱乔伊纳一样 |
[13:11] | He regrets what happened. | 他很后悔发生的一切 |
[13:14] | How the host ultimately died. | 主人最终是怎么死的 |
[13:20] | He doesn’t want you to feel responsible. | 他不想让你觉得有责任 |
[13:23] | It’s OK. | 还好 |
[13:31] | It’s getting hard to breathe. | 越来越难呼吸了 |
[13:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:36] | Hang on. | 别挂 |
[14:31] | Carter? Carter, ifyou hearme, respond. | 卡特? 卡特,如果听见,请回答 |
[14:36] | Sir, we’re here. The tunnel collapsed. | 长官,我们在这里,地道崩塌了 |
[14:39] | – We’re trapped. – Yeah, we noticed that. | 我们被困了 是啊 我们发现了 |
[14:45] | Listen, how do we use these crystals to move the walls? | 听着,我们要怎么用这些水晶 移开那些墙壁? |
[14:52] | Each crystal is designed to create a different section of tunnel. | 每一个水晶都设计来建造队道的不同部分 |
[14:58] | Small square ones will create short straight openings. | 小的方形的东西会制造短的直接的打开 |
[15:05] | Sir, use a small square one if you’ve got it. | 长官,如果你们找到方形的就用那种 |
[15:11] | Roger that. Got a small square one there? | 明白,把一个小的正方形的放在那里? |
[15:18] | There are several of both square and rectangular design. | 这里又很多都是方的或者矩形的设计 |
[15:23] | Small? | 小的? |
[15:25] | If they use the wrong one they could collapse the tunnel in on us. | 如果他们弄错了队道就会崩塌了 |
[15:31] | Sir, make sure you use the right crystal. | 长官,确定你用对了水晶 |
[15:35] | It’s perfectly square. | 非常符合 |
[15:38] | Looks square to me. | 我看来非常符合 |
[15:50] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[16:01] | – Thank you. – You bet. Any time. | 谢谢你你打赌,任何时候 |
[16:03] | – Did you find a Tok’ra communicator? – No. No, we didn’t. | 你找到托克拉的发报机了吗? 不,还没有 |
[16:07] | Many Jaffa troops search the tunnels. They’ll be here soon. | 很多贾法的部队搜查过队道 他们很快就到了 |
[16:12] | Use the long rectangle. | 用那长方形的 |
[16:33] | Nice! | 很好! |
[16:35] | You should seal the tunnel behind us. | 你该封住我们身后的队道 |
[16:57] | Time has taught him… humility. | 时间让他学会了…谦虚 |
[17:02] | And respect for the union of the System Lords. | 尊敬统治阶级的联合 |
[17:05] | – You take me for a fool. – Please. | 你以为我是傻瓜啊请 |
[17:08] | The Goa’uld have warred with each other since the beginning of time. | 一开始勾阿呜就互相打仗 |
[17:12] | Anubis has been amassing power so that he may win back your respect. | 阿努比斯一直在聚集能量 那样他就可以重新赢得你们的尊重 |
[17:17] | He is also no fool. He knows you would not accept him back without need. | 他也不是傻瓜 她知道没有需要你们不会接受他回来的 |
[17:22] | We do not need Anubis! | 我们不需要阿努比斯 |
[17:24] | Dissent and disbelief | 不同意,怀疑 |
[17:27] | previously unseen in the ranks of the Jaffa. | 以前没有见过在贾法当兵 |
[17:31] | Infiltration and subversion by the Tok’ra. | 来自托克拉的攻击和颠覆 |
[17:35] | And you cannot continue to ignore the threat of the humans on Earth. | 你不能继续忽视来自地球上的 人类的威胁 |
[17:43] | How many must die? | 会死多少人? |
[17:46] | How many dominions must fall? | 会丧失多少主权? |
[17:49] | And how can we continue to claim to be gods if we cannot act like them? | 我们要怎么样假装自己是神 如果我们不能表现的象他们? |
[17:55] | The Tauri cannot be allowed to triumph again and again. | 塔瑞不会允许一次又一次的胜利 |
[18:00] | The treaty with the Asgard protects their planet. | 和仙宫的条约保护了他们的星球 |
[18:03] | – From the System Lords. – Who must enforce it upon all Goa’uld. | 从统治阶级来说 他们会在整个勾阿呜中坚持的 |
[18:08] | But not from one who has been dead for a thousand years. | 但是不是来自一个已经死了1000年的人 那里 |
[18:12] | What do you propose? | 你打算怎样? |
[18:19] | Accept my vote on behalf of Anubis, | 接受我站在阿努比斯立场上的表决 |
[18:24] | and before he resumes his position amongst you… | 在他重新恢复在你们中的地位之前… |
[18:29] | he will destroy Earth. | 他会摧毁地球 |
[18:41] | – How many of those things do we have? – Six. | 那些东西我们还有多少? 6个 |
[18:45] | We can’t stay down here for ever. We’re out of water. | 我们不能永远蹲在这里 我们没有水了 |
[18:48] | The Jaffa will not rest until they have found us. | 在没有找到我们之前贾法是不会停下来的 |
[18:51] | – Why do you say that? – If they intended simply to kill the Tok’ra, | 你为什么那样说? 如果他们只是想杀托克拉人 |
[18:56] | they have weapons that could have destroyed this facility from space. | 他们有可以从太空就摧毁这里的武器 |
[19:02] | Using troops suggests they’re looking for something. | 使用军队说明他们在找东西 |
[19:05] | – The poison. – We can’t let them have it. | 毒药我们不能给他们毒药 |
[19:10] | If it comes down to it, | 如果是为了这个 |
[19:12] | we’ll have to destroy the crystal that contains the formula. | 我们要摧毁包含了公式的水晶 |
[19:16] | They gotta stop looking for us eventually. | 他们终会停止寻找我们的 |
[19:18] | Even if they stop searching, they will never leave the Stargate unguarded. | 即使他们停止搜索 他们不会让星际之门没有防备的 |
[19:23] | Well, Jacob and Daniel will be back sooner or later. | 好了,贾波和丹尼尔迟早会回来的 |
[19:26] | The Tok’ra will have broadcast an alert telling them to stay away. | 托克拉人会播送广播叫他们离远点的 |
[19:33] | They will assume we died along with the other Tok’ra. | 他们会以为我们和其它托克拉人 一起死了 |
[19:38] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[19:39] | Without any way of communicating, how will they find us? | 没有联络,他们怎么能找到我们? |
[19:45] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续走 |
[19:57] | – Jacob? – Yeah, go ahead. | 贾波? 是的,继续 |
[20:01] | They’re voting whether to accept Anubis back. | 他们会投票决定是否接受阿努比斯回来 |
[20:04] | He has a plan to attack Earth. | 他有攻击地球的计划? |
[20:06] | – Did you get any details? – Osiris didn’t say. | 你得到一些详细的东西吗? 奥斯没有说 |
[20:10] | Hey, here’s a question foryou. | 嘿,有问题问你 |
[20:13] | Why are the Goa’uld allowing their slaves to hear everything? | 为什么勾阿呜允许他们的奴隶听到一切? |
[20:17] | I’m not sure. We suspected they would kill the slaves | 我不确定. 我们猜想他们可能会杀了 那些奴隶, |
[20:20] | when the summit was done. | 当首脑会议结束的时候 |
[20:22] | That’s not important enough to tell me? | 那还不够重要的要告诉我吗? |
[20:25] | You were going to kill all the Goa’ulds. | 你要杀了所有的勾阿呜 |
[20:29] | – I’m not doing that any more. – True. What’s your point? | 我不会再那样做了 真的,你的看法是什么? |
[20:32] | There’s a big vat oflive symbiotes here. | 这里有大桶活着的共生体 |
[20:38] | – So they’re not killing the slaves after all. – Not by the looks ofit. | 那么最终他们不会杀了奴隶的 看上去不像 |
[20:43] | Shut down the shield generator. | 关闭防护罩的发电机 |
[20:45] | – I’ll get you out. – Not yet. | 我送你出去还不要 |
[20:46] | Ifyou’re caught and the poison falls into the wrong hands… | 如果你被抓,毒药落到坏人手里… |
[20:49] | I won’t get caught. | 我不会被抓的 |
[21:00] | Who among us accepts the return of Anubis to the System Lords? | 我们中谁接受阿努比斯回到我们中间来 |
[21:28] | The vote need not be unanimous. | 决议不需要一致同意 |
[21:31] | By a count of six to one, Anubis is awarded the state of System Lord | 6比1,欢迎阿努比斯回到统治阶级中来 |
[21:35] | and welcomed back among those that lead the Goa’uld. | 欢迎那些统治勾阿呜的人回来 |
[21:39] | Osiris will be allowed to vote on his behalf. | 奥斯被允许为自己做表决 |
[21:42] | You shall not regret this. | 你们不要后悔 |
[21:46] | May we rule for ever. | 我们可以永远统治 |
[21:49] | There is much to discuss in that regard. | 再那情况下还有很多要讨论的 |
[21:52] | But first… | 可是首先… |
[23:08] | There does not appear to be any Jaffa pursuing us. | 看上去没有贾法追踪我们 |
[23:11] | Good. We haven’t heard bombers in a while. Let’s try the surface. | 好的,我们有一会没有听到 轰炸机的声音了,试下去表面 |
[23:17] | Elliot? Can you hear me? | 埃特,能听见我说话吗? |
[23:21] | How do we use the crystals to tunnel up to the surface? | 我们怎么用水晶到达表面? |
[23:25] | Surface? | 表面? |
[23:27] | Yeah, we wanna get up there and get some water. | 是的,我们想上去找水 |
[23:32] | The diamond. | 那个菱形的 |
[23:36] | You said the Tok’ra are probably transmitting an alert to warn others away. | 你说托克拉可能会发送警报叫其它人走 |
[23:42] | Long- range sensors. Detect incoming ships. | 远距离的传感器,侦察进入的飞船 |
[23:46] | Transmit signals to deep space. | 发送信号到深太空 |
[23:49] | Could we reprogram one to signal Jacob and Daniel? | 我们能改编一个给贾波和丹尼尔吗? |
[23:56] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[23:59] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[24:01] | Four of them. | 他们4个 |
[24:04] | 25 miles from the gate. | 离门25英里 |
[24:06] | Each is due north, south, east and west. | 每个都在北方,南方,西方和东方 |
[24:11] | – I figure we’re three miles from the gate. – Give or take. | 我觉得我们离门有3英里 给或者拿 |
[24:15] | Either way, we have to get to one of those sensors. | 两个都是,我们要找到 其中一个传感器 |
[24:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:44] | – You knew they were gonna eat them? – Yes. | 你知道他们会吃的? 是的 |
[24:48] | They do it every night for as long as the summit continues. | 只要最高会议继续他们每晚都会吃 |
[24:51] | What do you think will happen when this is over? To us, I mean. | 当这些结束以后你觉得会发生什么 对我们,我是说 |
[24:55] | That is between you and your master. | 你是你和你主人之间的 |
[24:57] | Don’t you think it’s strange that they let us see their sacred rituals? | 你不觉得奇怪 他让我们看他们神圣的典礼? |
[25:01] | Hear their most secret conversations? | 听他们最高机密的对话? |
[25:04] | I’ve been in the service of my master for 24 years. | 我服务我主人24年了 |
[25:07] | In that time I have seen and heard | 那段时间我见过,听过 |
[25:10] | many, many things. | 很多很多事情? |
[25:13] | Have you not? | 你没有? |
[25:16] | My master’s regular lo’taur could not be here. | 我主人是普通的爱特 他不该在这里. |
[25:19] | I took his place on short notice. | 我暂时代替他的 |
[25:21] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[25:25] | – May I speak honestly with you? – Have you not been honest prior to now? | 我能诚实的和你说嘛 你到现在之前还不诚实的? |
[25:30] | Yes, of course. | 是的,当然了 |
[25:32] | What I mean is, | 我的意思是, |
[25:33] | can I trust you that this conversation will remain between us? | 我能相信你这些话 只有我们知道? |
[25:42] | I believe the Goa’uld are powerful beings | 我相信勾阿呜是强大的物种 |
[25:45] | that use humans like us as hosts. | 把人类当作我们的主人 |
[25:47] | I believe they use their power to portray gods, | 我相信他们用这种强大去描述上帝 |
[25:50] | so that the masses will follow and serve them. | 那样人们就会跟随听从他们的. |
[25:54] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[25:57] | – You know this to be true? – Yes. | 你知道这是真的? 是的 |
[26:00] | – And yet you still serve? – As do you. | 你还会服从? 你也是 |
[26:04] | Yes, but my fear is, when this is over, | 是的,但是我害怕的是 当这个结束的时候 |
[26:08] | my master will not wish me to spread the secrets that I have learned, | 我主人不会想我泄漏我听到的秘密 |
[26:12] | and will kill me to prevent it. | 会杀了我来预防发生这个的 |
[26:14] | You would not be here if your master did not trust you. | 如果你主人不信任你的话 你就不会在这里了. |
[26:17] | True. | 是的 |
[26:20] | But what if they do not care what we see and hear because | 但是如果他们不在乎我们听到和看到的 因为 |
[26:23] | when they are done eating symbiotes they plan to put the leftovers in us. | 当他们吃了共生体之后 他们计划把剩余的放到我们体内. |
[26:28] | You should only be so fortunate. | 你该这么幸运的. |
[26:30] | Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[26:33] | I have served my master so well for so long | 我那么久以来都侍奉我的主人很好 |
[26:35] | in the hope that one day he would grant me the honour of implantation. | 就是希望有一天他能批准我 有荣幸去被培植 |
[26:40] | – The honour? – Yes. | 荣幸? 是的 |
[26:44] | Endless pleasure, and the power of the Goa’uld. | 无尽的高兴,还有勾阿呜的能量. |
[26:49] | The chance to one day ascend to the rank of System Lord. | 有一天上升到统治阶级的机会. |
[27:01] | I lost two motherships in that battle. | 在那战争中我丢了了两艘母舰 |
[27:05] | Your strategy was obviously weak. | 你的策略明显是没用的. |
[27:13] | Your master has exacted tolls from each of us. | 他的主人会从我们这里要去 严格的代价的 |
[27:17] | Yet you all voted to welcome him back into the fold. | 至今你们都投票欢迎他回来 |
[27:22] | The power he has regained is worthy of respect. | 他收复的能量是值得尊敬的. |
[27:24] | What does he offer to repay the damage he has done in garnering his forces? | 那么他在聚集军队的时候做的损失 他会怎么补偿? |
[27:29] | Anubis owes the System Lords nothing. | 阿努比斯什么都不欠统治阶级的. |
[27:33] | He joins you for the good of all Goa’uld. | 他加入我们是为了左右勾阿呜好 |
[27:36] | Anubis may have grown strong, | 阿努比斯会变得更加强大 |
[27:38] | but he does not outweigh the collective power of the System Lords. | 但是他不能超过整个统治 阶级能量的总和 |
[27:45] | What deed does Anubis offer as evidence of the dedication | 阿努比斯提供什么来作为贡献的 |
[27:48] | you claim on his behalf? | 你为了他的利益在那里宣称的? |
[27:50] | Speak now or leave us. | 现在说,要不久离开 |
[27:56] | As I have said before, | 就像我之前说的 |
[27:59] | Anubis believes that the greatest threat to the Goa’uld | 阿努比斯相信对于勾阿呜 |
[28:03] | is that from within. | 最大的威胁来自其内部. |
[28:06] | As we meet here, | 就像我们在这里会见 |
[28:08] | that threat is being greatly weakened. | 那么威胁被很大限度的削弱了. |
[28:17] | Over the years we have all lost a great deal to the infiltrations, | 过去几年里我们都失去了 很多互相的合作 |
[28:22] | subversions and rebellious acts of the Tok’ra. | 托克拉的颠覆和造反. |
[28:29] | Today will henceforth be known | 从今天以后会知道 |
[28:34] | as the day the blood of the Tok’ra ran free, | 作为托克拉用鲜血换取自由的一天 |
[28:38] | and their rebellion ended for good. | 他们的反抗永远结束了 |
[29:01] | There are gliders patrolling the area. | 这些是在这个区域巡逻的滑翔机 |
[29:04] | We got 20 miles to go in that direction. | 我们到那里还有20里 |
[29:06] | Over this terrain I figure we can make a mile every 15 minutes. | 在这种地形上我们每15分钟 可以前进1里 |
[29:10] | That should hopefully put us at the sensors in under nine hours. | 那样很有希望让我们在9小时以内 达到那个传感器那里 |
[29:20] | Excuse me. | 不好意思. |
[29:22] | I wish to pass on a message from my master, Yu, | 我想传递我主人禹的消息 |
[29:25] | to Osiris. He wishes to meet. | 给奥斯 他想见面 |
[29:36] | – Jacob? – What the hell’s going on, Daniel? | 家波? 怎么了,丹尼尔? |
[29:39] | Anubis knows the location ofthe Tok’ra base. | 阿努比斯知道托克拉基地的地点 |
[29:42] | Osiris says he’s attacking now. | 奥斯说他现在要进攻 |
[29:44] | – Get to the shield. I’m coming in. – Forget that. I have a newplan. | 去防护罩那里,我来了 别说了,我有个新计划 |
[29:55] | – What are you doing? – I’m stealing Yu’s cargo ship. | 你在干吗? 我要偷禹的货船 |
[30:00] | – I can fly out from inside the shield, right? – Yes. Why? | 我可以从里面冲出防护罩,对嘛 是的,为什么? |
[30:05] | – Cos I’m taking Osiris with me. – Do you have her now? | 因为我带着奥斯你现在带着? |
[30:08] | – No. I’m working on it. – The chemical you’re carrying | 不,我在研究. 你带着的化学药品 |
[30:11] | could be the only way we can stop the attack on Revanna. | 不是我们唯一能够阻止镭 那上面的攻击的办法. |
[30:15] | Yeah, and Osiris could eventually lead us to Anubis. | 是的,奥斯最后会把我们带去 阿努比斯那里. |
[30:19] | Then you can do your best to take the snake out and save Sarah. | 那你就尽全力把那蛇从你体内拿出来 救撒拉了 |
[30:22] | – How are you gonna fly that ship? – I’ve flown a mothership. | 你怎么启动那飞船? 我开过母舰 |
[30:25] | How hard can this be? | 这有多难? |
[30:37] | – Where is my lo’taur, Jarren? – I have not seen him, Your Lordship. | 埃特在哪里,加恩? 我没有见到 |
[30:42] | My lord? Forgive me. | 我的主人? 对不起 |
[30:45] | I faithfully serve my master, Baal, | 我很忠诚的侍奉我的主人的,巴力 |
[30:48] | and therefore hear whatever I say with certain suspicion. | 因此不敢听到我说什么怀疑的东西 |
[30:52] | I believe it is my duty to tell you that | 我相信我有义务告诉你 |
[30:55] | your new lo’taur cannot be trusted. | 你的新埃特 不能相信 |
[31:24] | Stop! | 住口! |
[31:48] | How unfortunate that Lord Yu could not trust his slave. | 禹不能相信他的奴隶是多么的不幸啊. |
[31:51] | Each was mortally wounded in the fight as the slave | 奴隶试图杀死他主人的时候 |
[31:55] | attempted to kill his master. | 受的伤都是致命的 |
[31:56] | Sarah, it’s me. Daniel. | 撒拉,是我,丹尼尔! |
[32:16] | No! | 不! |
[32:27] | – That better be you, Daniel. – Get me out ofthis thing. | 最好是你,丹尼尔. 放我出去 |
[32:31] | I’m on my way. | 不行 |
[32:43] | – Major? – Hold up. | 上尉? 坚持 |
[32:46] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[32:52] | I better tell you how to reprogram the sensor. | 我最好告诉你怎么重置传感器 |
[33:17] | – You OK? – Oh, yeah. Thanks. | 你还好嘛? 哦,是的,谢谢 |
[33:20] | – What happened? – I had her, then Yu had me, | 怎么了? 我带着他,然后禹拥有我 |
[33:23] | – then I had to get out… – The poison? | 我要出去… 那毒药呢? |
[33:25] | – It’s right here. – Good man. | 在这类. 好小伙 |
[33:35] | – How long’s it gonna take to get there? – Pushing the engines, six hours. | 去那里要多久? 推进引擎,6个小时 |
[33:40] | – But we may already be too late. – I know this may seem unimportant now, | 但是我们可能已经太迟了 我知道现在看上去可能不重要了 |
[33:44] | but I might as well tell you. | 但是我也要告诉你 |
[33:46] | I figured out why the Goa’uld population isn’t growing. | 我知道为什么 勾阿呜的人口没有增加了. |
[34:00] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[34:12] | Nice. | 很好 |
[34:16] | My lord, a cargo ship was detected exiting hyperspace | 主人,发现一艘货船离开多维空间 |
[34:20] | but it cloaked immediately. Its current location is unknown. | 但是马上被掩护了. 目前的地点就不知道了. |
[34:26] | Deploy a squadron of gliders. | 叫一队滑翔机出去搜索. |
[34:28] | Have them scan the atmosphere for disturbances. | 叫他们扫描不稳定的大气层 |
[34:31] | And if the ship even attempts to land on the planet, shoot it down. | 如果船还是试图降落到星球上 就把它打下来 |
[34:39] | What about the survivors? | 那上面的生还者呢? |
[34:43] | They have not been found, my lord. The search continues. | 还没有找到,主人. 搜索还在继续 |
[34:46] | Then join the search yourself. And if you do not find either the formula | 那么你自己也去进行搜索 如果你不能找到规则 |
[34:52] | or a living Tok’ra who can tell me of it, do not bother to return. | 或者一个活的托克拉来告诉我那个 就不要回来找我 |
[35:06] | – We’re getting an alert from the surface. – What’s it say? | 表面有警报. 说什么? |
[35:09] | “The base has been compromised. “ | “基地被攻击了 “ |
[35:13] | “Assume no survivors. “ | “应该没有生还者” |
[35:19] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[35:33] | That’s it. I’m done. | 是的,我做好了 |
[35:37] | – How do we know if it’s working? – I guess if someone comes to rescue us. | 我们怎么知道这还在工作? 我想有没有人来救我们. |
[35:47] | We’re getting another signal. | 我们收到另一个信号 |
[35:50] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[35:53] | It’s an SOS. | 求救信号. |
[35:55] | – It has to be Jack or Sam. – Hopefully both, and more. | 该是杰克或者山姆的 希望都是,或者更多 |
[35:59] | Let’s ride. | 我们走 |
[36:11] | What the hell… ? | 该死… |
[36:17] | We’ve been hit. | 我们被攻击了 |
[36:20] | Our cloaking mechanism failed. | 我们的掩护装置坏了 |
[36:22] | They must have seen our heat signature as we passed through the atmosphere. | 当我们穿过大气层的时候他们一定 是看见了我们的热信号 |
[36:30] | I can’t shake’em. | 我不能还击. |
[36:33] | I’m diverting power to the shields. | 我把能量加到防护罩 |
[36:36] | We’re losing altitude fast. Hang on, Danny. We’re going in. | 我们在快速下降. 坚持,丹尼,我们来了 |
[36:48] | There. | 那里 |
[36:54] | This is gonna be rough. | 这会很粗暴 |
[37:23] | Stay with Elliot. | 和艾黎特一起 |
[37:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:46] | You OK? | 你还好? |
[37:50] | Not really. | 不是 |
[37:54] | You’d think a race advanced enough to fly in spaceships | 你觉得一个能驾驶宇宙飞船的足够先进的种族 |
[37:58] | would have seat belts. | 应该系安全带. |
[37:59] | – We just prefer not to crash. – Come on. We gotta get out of here. | 我们只是不想坠毁快 我们要离开这里 |
[38:19] | – Are you injured? – I’ll live. | 你受伤了嘛? 我会活下去的 |
[38:22] | – How’s our ride? – It’s not going anywhere fast. | 我们的船呢? 它不会很快去别的地方的 |
[38:34] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[38:38] | – You all right? – Yeah. Looks worse than it is. You? | 你还好? 是的,看上去要糟一点 你呢? |
[38:41] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的,我很好 |
[38:43] | – How’s Elliot? – He’s in rough shape. | 艾黎特呢? 他看上去不错 |
[38:46] | He got injured in a cave- in. | 他受伤了, |
[38:48] | Lantash went into him to save him but it’s not working. | 兰西去救她但是没用 |
[38:52] | We might save the cargo ship, | 我们该能救货船的 |
[38:55] | but not before this area’s swimming with Jaffa. | 但是不是在这个地区装满贾法之前 |
[38:59] | Those gliders definitely made our position. | 那些滑行机肯定知道我们的位置 |
[39:01] | – We cannot escape through the Stargate. – We still have this. | 我们不能从星际之门逃脱. 我们还有这个 |
[39:06] | As much area as that will cover, | 尽量覆盖多一点的地区 |
[39:07] | I don’t think it’ll spread to the Stargate. | 我不觉得那会延展到星际之门那里 |
[39:10] | If we release it here it’ll kill you, Elliot and Teal’c. | 如果我们在这里释放的话它会杀了 你的艾黎特和提亚克 |
[39:13] | Then I gotta figure out a way to get it to the gate. | 然后我就能找到去门的方法 |
[39:16] | It’s suicide. You’re assuming the Jaffa won’t shoot you on sight. | 是自毁,你觉得贾法不会向你开枪 |
[39:20] | Given the lack of cover and the size of the Jaffa army, | 缺乏掩护,还有那么多的贾法 |
[39:24] | even I could not get to the Stargate undetected. | 就算我不能违背发现的到达星际之门 |
[39:26] | Leave it here with me. | 把那个留给我 |
[39:34] | – What good’s that gonna do? – Leave here and hide. | 哪有什么好处? 留在那里藏起来 |
[39:41] | The… | 那… |
[39:43] | The Jaffa will find me. | 贾法会找到我的 |
[39:46] | I’ll tell them I know the formula. They’ll take me to the gate. | 我会告诉他们我知道规则 他们会带我去门那里的 |
[39:51] | He is correct. He will be taken to the base camp by the Stargate | 他是对的,他会被星际之门 带去基地 |
[39:55] | – before being sent to the mothership. – Won’t they search him first? | 在被送到母舰之前. 他们不会先找他嘛? |
[40:01] | Then I’ll… Then I’ll set off the weapon. | 那么我会… 我会引爆武器 |
[40:07] | Take out as many as I can. | 尽可能多的杀几个 |
[40:20] | Please. | 请 |
[40:23] | We’re both gonna die. | 我们都要死了 |
[40:26] | I cannot save us. | 我不能救我们 |
[40:31] | But there’s a chance | 但是有个机会 |
[40:33] | that we can save you. | 我们可以救你的 |
[40:38] | What about Elliot? | 艾黎特怎么样? |
[40:42] | It doesn’t make sense | 那没意义 |
[40:46] | for any of you to risk your lives trying to save me. | 让你们拿自己的命去冒险来救我. |
[40:54] | Gimme the device. | 把那给我 |
[41:27] | Now go. | 现在走吧 |
[41:31] | They’ll be here soon. | 他们很快就到了 |
[41:41] | He’s happy now. | 他现在很高兴 |
[41:46] | He just wanted you to know how he felt. | 他只想你知道他的感觉 |
[41:51] | I do. | 我是的 |
[41:54] | And I’ll never forget him. Or you. | 我永远不会忘记他的,或者你 |
[42:03] | Ground forces will not be far behind. | 地面部队很快就到了 |
[42:07] | Sam, we gotta go. | 山姆,我们走 |