时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | No… Listen to me now. | 不… 现在听我说 |
[00:09] | If you can’t confirm my observations, you must have the coordinates wrong, | 如果你不能确定我的观察所得 你一定找错合作对象了 |
[00:13] | because there is definitely something up there. | 因为明确的有东西在那里 |
[00:17] | For the tenth time, it is in Cassiopeia. | 第十次强调,在天后座 |
[00:21] | Declination 61 degrees, six minutes. | 偏差61度,6分钟 |
[00:23] | Right ascension two hours, 48 minutes. | 右上升2小时,48分钟 |
[00:28] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:31] | Yes, I’m sure. | 对,我肯定 |
[00:35] | Listen. Listen, I am not some crackpot phoning in a UFO here. | 听着,听着,我不是那种打电话给报社说有UFO的疯子 |
[00:39] | I am the cofounder of the Northern Susquenita County | 我是北苏斯昆尼塔郡的联合创办人 |
[00:42] | Amateur Astronomical Society. | 业余天文爱好者协会 |
[00:44] | I’ve been tracking this thing for three nights. | 我已经跟踪这个东西3个晚上了 |
[00:47] | Whatever it is, it is very big, it is very close, | 不论是什么,它很大,很近 |
[00:50] | and I will not shut up about this until… | 并且我不会闭嘴直到… |
[01:09] | Never mind. | 别介意 |
[01:17] | This image was generated from satellite observations | 这个印象是由人造卫星的 |
[01:20] | made in the last few hours. | 最近几个小时的观察所引发的 |
[01:22] | The asteroid has an irregular shape, | 小行星有不规则的形态 |
[01:24] | but we’ve calculated its length from end to end | 但我们已经计算出它从一端 到另一端的长度 |
[01:27] | to be approximately 137 kilometres. | 大约是137公里 |
[01:30] | I’ve seen this movie. It hits Paris. | 我看过这个电影, 它撞击了巴黎 |
[01:34] | It’ll strike somewhere in the Arctic Circle. | 它会在北极圈撞击某处, |
[01:37] | Probably Greenland or the Barents Sea. | 也许格林兰或者巴伦支海 |
[01:39] | Nobody knows this but us? How is that possible? | 除了我们没有人知道这个? 怎么可能? |
[01:42] | The asteroid was discovered by a civilian | 小行星是由一个平民发现的 |
[01:45] | who’s since been “persuaded” to keep it quiet. | 他被说服保持沉默 |
[01:47] | The reason no one else has detected it is that | 没有别人观测到它的原因是 |
[01:50] | the object’s path is highly atypical. | 目标物的路径非常不典型 |
[01:53] | It’s outside the plane of the solar system | 它在太阳系平面之外 |
[01:55] | occupied by the planets and the asteroid belt. | 被星球和小行星带占据 |
[01:58] | In fact, it’s a fluke that anyone saw it at all. We got lucky. | 事实上,被人看到完全是个意外 我们很幸运 |
[02:01] | I don’t see how in any way this is lucky. | 我不认为这有什么幸运的 |
[02:04] | Well, seven or eight years ago, there’d be nothing we could do about it. | 好,7或者8年前 关于它我们没有任何办法 |
[02:08] | The Stargate opens other options for us. | 星际之门为我们开了其他操作 |
[02:11] | A little help from our friends? | 来自我们朋友的一点小帮助? |
[02:13] | – Yes, sir. – Perhaps the Tok’ra could assist. | 是的,长官, 也许托克拉会支持 |
[02:16] | They’ve been on the run | 自从勾阿呜袭击了他们在日瓦纳的基地后 |
[02:19] | since the Goa’uld attacked their base at Revanna. | 他们就开始行动了 |
[02:20] | We’ve already sent a message asking for their help. | 我们已经发送信息请求帮助 |
[02:23] | There hasn’t been any reply. | 但还没有任何回音 |
[02:24] | The Asgard owe us a favour. | 仙宫欠我们一个人情 |
[02:26] | We could contact them through the K’Tau. | 我们可以通过科陶联系他们 |
[02:29] | The treaty with the Goa’uld means the Asgard | 和勾阿呜的条约意味着 |
[02:32] | cannot prevent natural disasters. | 仙宫不能阻止 自然灾害 |
[02:34] | The Goa’uld tried to make the Tollans send a bomb through the iris. | 勾阿呜试图让陀蓝通过彩虹传送炸弹 |
[02:37] | – Screw the treaty. – Well, one of our allies will help. | 扭曲条约, 好,我们的盟军之一会帮忙 |
[02:41] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[02:43] | Otherwise, in 11 days and 16 hours, all life on Earth will be wiped out. | 否则,在11天16小时内 所有地球上的生命会被清除 |
[03:50] | Stargate.SG1-s05e17.Fail.Safe | |
[03:58] | I’m afraid the answer is no. | 我恐怕答案是否定的 |
[04:00] | Come on, guys. Throw me a bone here. | 加油,伙计们,扔给我块骨头 |
[04:02] | The Protected Planets Treaty leaves no room for interpretation. | 被保护星球条约没有为变通留下空间 |
[04:06] | They tried to attack us. | 他们试图攻击我们 |
[04:08] | It was the Tollans who attempted to | 是陀蓝试图通过 |
[04:10] | send the explosive device through your iris. | 你的彩虹运送 爆炸装置 |
[04:13] | By whose order? | 谁的命令? |
[04:15] | The System Lords deny knowledge of this incident. | 系统主人拒绝这次事故的认识 |
[04:18] | Of course they deny it. | 当然他们会拒绝 |
[04:20] | The Treaty does allow for the arbitration of such disputes. | 条约确实允许这类申诉的判决 |
[04:24] | We would need to assemble a commission of inquiry, | 我们需要召集调查委员会 |
[04:27] | consisting of equal numbers of Asgard and Goa’uld representatives. | 由相等数量的仙宫和勾阿呜代表组成 |
[04:34] | We would also need corroborating testimony from the Tollans. | 我们也许要确认来自陀蓝的证词 |
[04:38] | That’s gonna be a problem, | 那会成问题 |
[04:40] | as they’ve been wiped out by the Goa’uld. | 因为他们已经被勾阿呜扫除了 |
[04:43] | That is unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[04:44] | And I suppose, when Earth gets hit by that rock and we’re all wiped out, | 我假设,当地球受到撞击我们 都被毁灭 |
[04:48] | that’s gonna be unfortunate too? | 那也会不幸的? |
[04:51] | Very. | 非常 |
[05:01] | – And after that I kind of lost my temper. – What exactly does that mean? | 那之后我已经没耐心了, 什么意思? |
[05:07] | Let’s just say Jack made a reference to Freyr’s mother. | 我们说杰克写了封证明书 给索的母亲 |
[05:13] | We’ll discuss his diplomatic shortcomings later. | 我们之后会讨论他的外交缺点 |
[05:16] | Right now I’d like to know our options. | 现在我要知道我们的选择 |
[05:18] | I say we nuke it ourselves. | 我说我们核攻击自己 |
[05:20] | We have sufficiently large- yield warheads to deflect it, | 我们有充足的大规模破坏弹头 使它偏离 |
[05:24] | but we don’t have a delivery system which can reach the asteroid in time. | 但我们没有能够及时达到 小行星的发射系统 |
[05:27] | The cargo ship I crashed on Revanna must still be there. | 我在日瓦纳撞沉的货船一定 还在那里 |
[05:32] | In how many pieces? | 变成多少碎片了? |
[05:33] | Our understanding of Goa’uld technology has improved. | 我们对于勾阿呜科技的了解已经进步了 |
[05:36] | We might be able to fix it. | 我们也许能修复它 |
[05:38] | – How much time? – With the right team, two days. | 多少时间? 合适的团队的话,2天 |
[05:41] | I’ll assign anyone you need, Major. | 我会布置你需要的任何人,少校 |
[05:43] | Assuming we can fix it, how long will it take to fly back to Earth? | 即使我们能够修复 还需要多久飞回地球? |
[05:47] | Revanna’s not exactly next door. | 日阿纳不是近在咫尺的 |
[05:49] | Even pushing the engines past 100%, it would take eight, nine days. | 甚至推动引擎超过100%, 也许要8,9天 |
[05:53] | – Leaving little margin for error. – Then let’s get started. Dismissed. | 留下小小的误差范围, 那么,让我们开始, 解散 |
[06:01] | Colonel, I have every confidence in SG-1’s abilities. | 上校,我对SG-1充满信心 |
[06:05] | However, as a contingency plan, the president has ordered me | 但是,作为一个意外事件计划 总统命令我 |
[06:08] | to begin Alpha team evacuations through the gate. | 通过星际之门开始阿尔法团队撤离 |
[06:11] | Major Davis will be arriving from the Pentagon to coordinate. | 戴维斯少校会从喷塔冈回来合作 |
[06:15] | – Yes, sir. – If Major Carter cannot repair the ship, | 是,长官, 如果卡特少校不能修复船只 |
[06:19] | you will report immediately to the Alpha site and assume command. | 你要立刻向阿尔法位报告并且等待命令 |
[06:23] | – General? – No debates on this one. That’s an order. | 将军? 没有讨论的余地, 这是个命令 |
[06:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:42] | – Good to go, sir. – Teal’c, show’em the way. | 一路顺风,长官, 提亚克,告诉他们路线 |
[06:47] | This way. | 这边走 |
[06:49] | – This, uh… big enough? – 1, 200 naqahdah- enhanced megatons. | 这,嗯…够大? 1200兆顿增强型纳卡达 |
[06:53] | – That’s a lot? – It’s the most powerful warhead there is. | 很多? 这是最强大的弹头 |
[06:57] | It’s the equivalent of one billion tons of TNT. | 这相当于10亿顿TNT |
[07:02] | That’s a lot. | 是很多了 |
[07:05] | Hey! What are you doing? | 嗨!你在干吗? |
[07:07] | I’m sorry, I can’t do this. I can give you a list of some good engineers. | 对不起,我不能这么做, 我能给你一张优秀工程师的名单 |
[07:11] | Come on, Spellman. I do this every day. | 来吧,斯贝曼, 我每天做这个 |
[07:13] | You don’t understand what happens to your body | 当你经受它时 |
[07:16] | when you go through it. I do. | 你不明白身体发生了什么 我知道 |
[07:17] | – We need you for this mission. – It defies the laws of physics. | 我们需要你参加这次行动 这违背物理学法则 |
[07:21] | Spellman, you’re going. | 斯贝曼,你要走 |
[08:07] | It doesn’t look so bad. | 看起来没那么糟 |
[08:09] | Our first priority is auxiliary power. | 我们的第一特权是补给权 |
[08:12] | Then it’s hyperdrive and life support. | 然后是超光速推进和生活支持 |
[08:14] | Right. | 对 |
[08:18] | Is there a rest room? | 有休息室? |
[08:22] | My first priority. | 我的第一特权 |
[08:30] | Ah, they’ll fix it up. | 啊,他们会修好它的 |
[08:32] | – I’m confident. – Me too. | 我有自信, 我也是 |
[08:34] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[09:44] | I looked again. I still can’t find it. | 我再次看过了, 仍然找不到 |
[09:46] | – Did you check the guidance system? – Twice. | 你检查过导航系统? 两次 |
[09:49] | OK, I guess we’ll have to assume that there isn’t one on board. | 好,我想我们必须假设在船上 没有一个 |
[09:56] | – One what? – We’re ready to attempt an engine start. | 一个什么? 我们已经努力尝试引擎驱动 |
[09:59] | Yeah, fine. Assume there isn’t one what? | 对,好的, 假设这里没有一个什么? |
[10:02] | Recall device. | 回叫装置 |
[10:04] | The X- 301? That was you guys? | X-301?就是你说的东西? |
[10:08] | You must admit it performed beautifully | 你必须承认它看表现得很漂亮 |
[10:11] | until you and Teal’c were sent into… deep space. | 直到你和提亚克被送去… 深度太空 |
[10:14] | Yeah! | 对! |
[10:16] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[10:20] | – Carter. – Attempting engine start. | 卡特, 尝试引擎驱动 |
[10:47] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[11:01] | That’s got it, sir. We’re good to go. | 就是它了,长官, 我们一切顺利 |
[11:04] | I’ll repair the remaining systems on the way. | 我会在路上修复剩下的系统 |
[11:07] | Once you get to the Revanna gate, | 一旦你到达日瓦纳大门 |
[11:09] | dial the Alpha site. They’re expecting you. | 拨号阿尔法位 他们在期待你 |
[11:11] | I think I speak for about six billion people when I say “good luck”. | 我想当我说”好运”的时候 我在为大月60亿人代言 |
[11:17] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[11:21] | I’m gonna wanna talk to you guys. | 我要和你的人谈谈, |
[11:23] | Teal’c, try to take it easy on the engines. | 提亚克,对引擎试图放松 |
[11:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:26] | I’m slightly concerned that if we push them too hard and they burn out | 我有点注意到如果我们把它们 推得太紧并且把它们烧坏 |
[11:30] | before we reach escape velocity, | 在我们到达逃逸速度之前 |
[11:35] | we’ll come crashing back to the planet. | 我们会彻底回到地球 |
[11:42] | – I’m confident. – Me too. | 我有信心, 我也是 |
[11:45] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[12:01] | I appreciate that, but if we don’t hear from SG-1… | 我欣赏那个 但如果我们没有得到SG-1的消息… |
[12:03] | – We’re getting a message, sir. It’s SG-1. – You were saying? | 我们在受到信息,长官 这是SG-1, 你在说话? |
[12:07] | The signal’s being relayed through AF SATCOM. Audio only. | 信号通过空军卫星通讯系统时被分程传播.只有音频 |
[12:10] | – Pipe it through, Sergeant. – Yes, sir. | 用管道传送,军士 是,长官 |
[12:15] | Please respond. | 请回答 |
[12:17] | SG-1. This is General Hammond. Please respond. | SG-1, 我是哈蒙德将军, 请回答 |
[12:21] | Sir, we’ve just dropped out of hyperspace. | 长官,我们刚刚离开多维空间 |
[12:24] | We should reach the asteroid in a few minutes. | 我们应该在几分钟内到达小行星 |
[12:26] | We’re relieved to hear that, Major. | 我们很放心听到这个,少校 |
[12:29] | You sent engineers to the Alpha site ten days ago. | 你在10天前送工程师去阿尔法位 |
[12:33] | The ship’s barely flying as it is, sir. We’re lucky we made it this far. | 船只只能如常开动,长官 我们很幸运 |
[12:37] | Understood. Proceed with your mission. | 明白, 继续进行你们的任务 |
[12:40] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[12:45] | All right. 39 minutes before impact, | 好, 撞击前39分钟 |
[12:47] | the asteroid will reach the fail- safe position. | 小行星会到达不合格安全位置 |
[12:50] | After that point, it’ll be too close to Earth | 那之后,它会离地球太近 |
[12:53] | for the explosion to deflect it. | 而无法使之偏离 |
[12:55] | That leaves us three and a half hours. | 这留给我们3个半小时 |
[12:58] | So we just drop off the bomb and… what? | 所以我们只要放下炸弹并且… 什么? |
[13:02] | Our scans show that the asteroid | 我们的探测器显示小行星 |
[13:04] | is pitted with impact craters and fissures. | 满是撞击的痕迹 |
[13:07] | We fly the ship into the deepest crater | 我们的飞船去到我们能找到的最深的弹坑 |
[13:09] | we can find at a right angle to its trajectory. | 在它轨迹上的正确角度 |
[13:11] | The crater should direct the explosive force of the bomb | 弹坑会主导炸弹的爆炸力 |
[13:15] | like a rocket nozzle. | 就像火箭的喷嘴 |
[13:16] | When we’re just above the surface, | 当我们正好在表面上空 |
[13:18] | we bring down the MALP with the bomb. | 我们投下移动分析探测仪和炸弹 |
[13:20] | Then we land, and two of us go EVA. | 然后我们着陆,我们中的两个去EVA |
[13:23] | That would be you and me. | 那将是你和我 |
[13:25] | We walk the MALP down into a fissure | 我们带移动分析探测仪走向弹坑的裂缝底部 |
[13:27] | at the bottom of the crater to focus the blast. | 瞄准爆炸 |
[13:30] | We set the timer and then we get out of there. | 我们设置计时器然后离开那里 |
[13:35] | – Piece of cake. – There is one other thing. | 小意思, 还有另外的一件事情 |
[13:37] | We’re about to pass through the Leonids: | 我们将要通过狮子座流星群: |
[13:40] | a cometary trail Earth crosses sometimes. | 一个地球有时穿过的彗星轨迹 |
[13:42] | The shields should help protect the ship. | 屏蔽会帮助保户飞船 |
[13:44] | Anyone caught outside is gonna have to find cover, and fast. | 任何在外面的人必须寻找掩护 并且尽快 |
[13:53] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[13:54] | I’m having difficulty with the sub- light engines. | 潜艇光引擎方面我有困难 |
[14:02] | Yes, you are. | 对 |
[14:04] | Sir? | 长官? |
[14:21] | – What is it? – An overload in the control systems. | 这是什么? 控制系统的超负荷 |
[14:26] | – Backups? – We don’t have any. | 备份? 我们没有 |
[14:34] | Sir, we just lost SG-1’s signal. | 长官,我们失去了SG-1的信号 |
[14:41] | SG-1, this is Hammond. Do you read me? | SG-1,我是哈蒙德, 你能听到? |
[14:45] | SG-1, please respond. | SG-1,请回答 |
[14:53] | How’s the head? | 头部如何? |
[14:58] | The sub- light engines have shut down. | 潜艇光引擎关闭了 |
[15:03] | Big asteroid problem here. | 大的行星麻烦 |
[15:13] | Try using manoeuvring thrusters to slow us down. | 试试使用操纵推进器来让我们慢下来 |
[15:16] | I am. It’s not working. | 我试过, 但没用 |
[15:24] | Daniel is correct. Manoeuvring thrusters appear to be insufficient. | 丹尼尔是正确的, 操纵推进器看起来不够 |
[15:28] | They’re all we’ve got. | 我们所有的就是这些了 |
[15:33] | Sir! Deep- space tracking still has a fix on the ship, | 长官!深度太空跟踪仍然对飞船 有影响 |
[15:36] | but we show them approaching the asteroid way too fast. | 但我们显示他们靠近行星太快了 |
[15:46] | – Any time now. – The thrusters are in full reverse, O’Neill. | 现在还有时间? 推进器全部反转了 欧尼尔 |
[15:50] | – We’re coming in faster than we should. – Yes. | 我们比应有的速度更快, 对 |
[15:52] | Faster than we should with thrusters at maximum. | 比推进器全速运转的速度更快 |
[15:56] | 90 metres per second. | 每秒90米 |
[15:59] | 80. This rate of deceleration isn’t gonna cut it. We’re gonna hit. | 80, 这个速率的减速不能停止它, 我们要撞了 |
[16:24] | – What happened? – We’re inside a deep crater. | 发生什么了? 我们在深弹沟里 |
[16:27] | 50 metres per second. | 50米每秒 |
[16:53] | We stopped descending. | 我们停止递减 |
[17:00] | No, I understand. Thank you. | 不,我明白, 谢谢 |
[17:04] | Sir? | 长官? |
[17:06] | We got a message from NASA. According to their calculations, | 我们从美航空宇航局得到信息, 根据他们的计算 |
[17:10] | SG-1 has crashed into the asteroid at over 60 metres per second. | SG-1已经撞进行星,以每秒60米的速度 |
[17:16] | – Do they have confirmation? – No, sir. | 他们确认过? 没有,长官 |
[17:19] | It’s an estimate based on the ship’s last known position. | 这是一种基于飞船之前 已知位置的估计 |
[17:23] | Any chance of survivors? | 有生还机会? |
[17:27] | At that velocity, sir, it’s… | 根据那个速度,长官,这… |
[17:30] | it’s very unlikely. | 非常不可能 |
[17:37] | Sir. | 长官 |
[17:40] | If this is true, and the mission is down, | 如果这是真的,并且行动失败 |
[17:47] | we’re out of options. | 我们别无选择 |
[17:51] | It’s time to call the president. | 是时候打电话给总统 |
[18:05] | – The sub- light drive is down. – As are shields and communications. | 潜艇光装置降下了, 屏蔽和联络也一样 |
[18:09] | It might be easier to list what is working. | 列出什么是工作的也许更容易 |
[18:12] | – The bomb? – It’s good to go, sir. | 炸弹? 很好,长官 |
[18:15] | If it comes right down to it, we can detonate it right here. | 如果正好到那里,我们可以就地引爆 |
[18:19] | – What’s our position? – Personally, I’m against it. | 我们的位置是什么? 个人说,我反对 |
[18:22] | We’re about five metres above the surface at the bottom of the crater. | 我们大概在弹坑底部上方约5米 |
[18:26] | The rings will be functional at that distance. | 环状物会在这个距离发生作用 |
[18:29] | All right. Here goes. | 对, 这里 |
[18:44] | Let’s suit up. | 让我们配合 |
[18:51] | – Carter, you all right? – I’m fine, sir. | 卡特,你好吗? 很好,长官 |
[18:56] | You took a pretty good shot. Why don’t you sit this one out? | 你射击得很好, 为什么你不在那里坐一会儿? |
[18:59] | – No, I’m fine. Really. – Teal’c and I can handle it. | 不,我很好, 真的, 提亚克和我可以处理 |
[19:03] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[19:10] | No, sir. There’s been no response on the radio. | 不,长官, 无线电没有回应 |
[19:13] | If they crashed, there should have been visible evidence. | 如果他们撞了,应该有可见的证据 |
[19:17] | We’ve found nothing. | 我们什么都没找到 |
[19:20] | Frankly, sir, if SG-1 survived | 诚实的说,长官,如果SG-1生还 |
[19:23] | and they manage to complete their mission, | 并且它们成功完成任务 |
[19:25] | then no one needs to know any of this ever happened. | 那么没有人需要知道发生过什么 |
[19:28] | If not, nothing anyone can do will make the slightest bit of difference. | 但如果不是,没有人可以挽救撞击 |
[19:35] | Going public now would only serve to create panic. | 现在公开只能造成恐慌 |
[19:40] | Yes, sir. I know how you feel. | 是,长官, 我知道你的感觉 |
[19:42] | My place is here. | 我的地方在这里 |
[19:45] | Thank you, Mr President. | 谢谢,总统 |
[20:12] | Depressurising airlock. | 解压空气栓 |
[20:15] | You’ll experience very little gravity. | 你会体验到非常小的引力 |
[20:18] | The asteroid’s surface is mostly iron and your boots are magnetised, | 行星表面多为铁,你的靴子 会被吸住 |
[20:22] | so you shouldn’t go spinning off into space. | 所以你不会飞向太空 |
[20:25] | That’s very reassuring, Carter. Thank you very much. | 那很可靠,卡特, 非常感谢 |
[20:30] | Depressurisation complete. Opening outer door. | 解压完成, 打开外门 |
[21:04] | I’ll drive. | 我会驾驶 |
[22:25] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[22:27] | Our approach was a lot faster than it should have been, | 我们的着陆比预定稍快 |
[22:30] | even on thrusters only. | 即使只依靠推进器 |
[22:31] | I wanna check something. | 我要检查 |
[22:48] | We can proceed no further. | 我们无法继续 |
[22:53] | Then this’ll do. | 那么它会做 |
[23:11] | Weapon is armed. | 武器准备好了 |
[23:26] | Something’s not right. The gravitational field is stronger than we thought. | 有些东西不正常, 重力域比我们想象的更强烈 |
[23:31] | So? | 那么? |
[23:33] | Gravity is determined by mass. Mass is determined by size and composition. | 重力由质量决定, 质量由尺寸和构成决定 |
[23:37] | So? | 那么? |
[23:38] | So the core must be made of something a lot heavier than nickel and iron. | 那么核心一定是由比镍和铁 都要重的物质组成的 |
[23:42] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[23:47] | We’re passing through the Leonids sooner than I expected. | 我们比预期的更早通过狮子座 流星雨 |
[23:50] | Colonel O’Neill, what’s your position? | 欧尼尔上校,你的位置在哪里? |
[23:53] | We’re almost out of the cave. | 我们几乎要离开洞穴了 |
[23:56] | Better stay where you are, sir. We’re taking meteor hits. | 最好留在你的位置,长官 我们在统计流星 |
[24:02] | Carter, any chance of getting those shields in play here? | 卡特,有可能集中那些屏蔽吗? |
[24:06] | We’re working on it, sir. Stand by. | 我们正在工作, 准备行动 |
[24:08] | Daniel, try to reroute power from the hyperdrive. | 丹尼尔,试着变更超光速 推进的动力旅程 |
[24:12] | Bypass systems are all blown. | 旁路系统都坏了 |
[24:19] | Hull breach! We’re venting atmosphere! | 外壳裂口!我们在排去大气! |
[24:37] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[24:40] | Any progress on those shields? | 那些屏蔽有进展? |
[24:43] | Stand by, sir. | 准备行动,长官 |
[24:58] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[25:02] | And now there’s two more. | 现在有更多的两个 |
[25:05] | Carter! Daniel! This is O’Neill. Please respond. | 卡特!丹尼尔!我是欧尼尔, 请回答 |
[25:14] | Carter! | 卡特! |
[25:32] | It appears the meteor storm has subsided. | 看起来流星风暴减缓了 |
[25:34] | Go. | 走 |
[25:46] | Carter! Carter! Daniel! | 卡特!卡特!丹尼尔! |
[25:51] | Report! | 回复! |
[26:03] | O’Neill, these readings indicate zero atmosphere within the ship. | 欧尼尔,这些信号显示飞船内 没有大气 |
[26:10] | Hull breach? | 外壳裂口? |
[26:11] | If that is the case, Carter and Daniel could not have survived. | 如果是那样,卡特和丹尼尔不会生还 |
[26:15] | Open it. | 打开 |
[27:08] | I got nothin’, Teal’c. | 我没找到什么,提亚克 |
[27:15] | The hull has been damaged in several places. | 外壳已经被多处损伤 |
[27:34] | What are you considering, O’Neill? | 你在考虑什么,欧尼尔? |
[27:53] | They’re in the escape pods. | 他们在逃生口 |
[27:57] | I have identified the breached areas of the hull. | 我已经鉴别过外壳的破裂区域 |
[28:01] | We can begin repairs immediately. | 我们可以立刻开始修复 |
[28:12] | All right. | 好 |
[28:17] | – General. – Doctor. Shouldn’t you be offworld? | 将军, 博士, 你们不应该离开? |
[28:21] | I’m leaving with the next group, sir. Your name isn’t on the list, sir. | 我会和下一组离开,长官, 你的名字不在列表上,长官 |
[28:26] | – That’s correct. – May I ask why? | 对, 我可以问为什么? |
[28:29] | If that asteroid hits, the only chance for the survival of the human race | 如果小行星撞击,人类唯一的逃生机会 |
[28:32] | will rest with the Alpha site. | 会取决于阿尔法位 |
[28:35] | We limited their number because they’ll have limited resources. | 我们限制他们的数量 因为他们会限制资源 |
[28:39] | Everyone will have to contribute. | 每个人都必须贡献 |
[28:41] | Your experience makes you more than qualified, sir. | 你的经验让你更符合条件,长官 |
[28:47] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do, Doctor. But my decision is final. | 我欣赏你试图做的,博士 但我已经最终决定了 |
[28:55] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[29:19] | – How you feelin’? – Not bad. | 你感觉如何? 不坏 |
[29:22] | – That’s great. Let’s go. – Sir, I don’t think we should leave just yet. | 好极了, 我们走 长官,我不认为我们应该现在离开 |
[29:27] | Somethin’ to do with gravity. | 必须处理重力 |
[29:29] | It’s too high. Higher than it should be. | 太高了,比应该的还高 |
[29:32] | I need to reconfigure the sensors to find what the core is made of. | 我需要改装传感器以找到核心 是由什么组成的 |
[29:36] | – Oh, here we go! – I’m sorry, sir. | 哦,我们走!对不起,长官 |
[29:38] | Oh, come on! We came, we saw, we planted the bomb. | 哦,继续!我们来了,我们看到了 我们种下了炸弹 |
[29:42] | We had a little fun with a meteor shower, we went home. It’s a great story. | 我们由流星雨找到一点乐趣 我们回家了, 这是个很好的故事 |
[29:48] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[30:01] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[30:02] | – This could be a problem. – Indeed. | 这可能是问题, 确实 |
[30:05] | I don’t wanna hear it. | 我不要听到这个 |
[30:07] | Sir, the asteroid’s core is composed almost entirely of naqahdah. | 长官,小行星的核心几乎 全部由纳卡达组成 |
[30:12] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[30:14] | – It makes up 45 per cent of the mass. – Of course it does. | 这占到45%的质量, 当然 |
[30:19] | Naqahdah does not occur naturally. | 纳卡达不会自然产生 |
[30:21] | Which is why I never even thought to look for it. | 这就是为什么我从未想过寻找它 |
[30:24] | Sir, this must’ve been a Goa’uld setup. | 长官,这肯定是勾阿呜的安排 |
[30:27] | To betray the Protected Planets Treaty with the Asgard | 背叛和仙宫的被保护星球协议 |
[30:30] | is almost unthinkable. | 几乎是不可思议的 |
[30:31] | What? | 什么? |
[30:33] | The Goa’uld set the asteroid on a collision | 勾阿呜设定了小行星撞击 |
[30:35] | course to look like a natural disaster. | 使得看起来像是自然灾害 |
[30:38] | They knew the only way we could stop it would be with a nuke. | 他们知道我们唯一可能阻止的方法 是使用核武器 |
[30:42] | So… what happens when that bomb goes off? | 那么…炸弹爆炸会发生什么? |
[30:45] | The explosion will be enhanced by the naqahdah, | 爆炸会被纳卡达增强 |
[30:48] | to the force of a small nova. | 达到新星的力量 |
[30:50] | This close to Earth, | 它靠近地球, |
[30:51] | it’d be enough to set the atmosphere on fire and boil the seas. | 足够让大气燃烧 并且沸腾海水 |
[30:54] | – OK. This was not in the movie. – If we deactivate the bomb, | 这不是电影, 如果我们解除炸弹 |
[30:58] | and the asteroid passes the fail- safe point, | 小行星通过不安全点, |
[31:00] | there’s no turning back. Are you sure? | 没有阻挡 你肯定? |
[31:02] | Well, I… I can’t be 100 per cent… | 我不能100%的肯定… |
[31:05] | We don’t have a lot of choices here. | 我们在这里别无选择 |
[31:07] | We’re damned if we do and we’re damned if we don’t. | 无论是否行动,我们都会完蛋 |
[31:10] | The asteroid itself may be sufficient evidence of a treaty violation. | 小行星本身也许会是违背条约的 足够证据 |
[31:15] | Right. The Asgard can intervene. | 对, 仙宫可以干预 |
[31:17] | – We have no way to tell them. – We do if you get that radio on line. | 我们没有办法告诉他们 如果你恢复无线电,我们就可以 |
[31:21] | Teal’c, suit up. | 提亚克,行动 |
[31:40] | OK, try it now. | 好,现在试试 |
[31:42] | Stargate Command, this is SG-1. Do you read? Over. | 星际之门司令部,这是SG-1 能听到? |
[31:49] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[31:55] | I don’t know what else to do. The radio’s working short- range, | 我不知道还能做什么, 无线电只在小范围内有用 |
[31:58] | but there’s no way the signal can penetrate this much solid naqahdah. | 但没有信号可以穿透这么坚固的 纳卡达层 |
[32:19] | Ah, crap! | 啊,废话! |
[32:50] | The bomb has yet to be deactivated. | 炸弹还没有被解除 |
[32:54] | I can see that, Teal’c. | 我能看到,提亚克 |
[33:09] | Perhaps the code is incorrect. | 也许编码错误 |
[33:11] | Yeah. Carter, come in. | 对, 卡特, 进来 |
[33:16] | – Go ahead. – Confirm the deactivation code for me. | 前进, 为我确定解除码 |
[33:32] | Yeah, that’s it. Nothin’. | 对,就是这个, 没事了 |
[33:36] | – Is there a problem, sir? – There was a cave- in. | 有问题吗,长官? 有个凹陷 |
[33:38] | Seems to have damaged the keypad. It’s not accepting the code. | 看起来毁坏过键区, 不接受编码 |
[33:42] | Other than that, everything’s… fine. | 除了这个,一切都好 |
[33:47] | – How much time is left exactly? – Under three minutes. | 还剩下多少时间? 3分钟 |
[33:52] | Sir, you’re gonna have to open up the bomb and deactivate it manually. | 长官,你们必须打开炸弹 并且用手解除它 |
[34:12] | First remove the casing around the timer. There should be two screws. | 首先移开计时器的外壳 肯定有两团线 |
[34:18] | Yeah. I got’em. | 对,我找到了 |
[34:36] | Got it. | 打开 |
[34:37] | Now find the wires leading from the timer to the detonator, | 现在找到连接计时器和炸药的关系 |
[34:41] | and cut the red one. | 剪断红的 |
[34:50] | Carter. They’re all yellow. | 卡特,都是黄色的 |
[34:57] | – Say again. – There are five wires, all yellow. | 再说一遍, 有5条线,都是黄的 |
[35:02] | – Maybe I should cut’em all. – Sir, if you interrupt the wrong circuit, | 也许我都应该剪断, 长官,如果你断开错误的电路 |
[35:06] | it’s the same as telling the bomb the timer has reached zero. | 就等于告诉炸弹计时器为0 |
[35:11] | Yeah. I knew that. | 我知道了 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry, sir, but you’re just gonna have to cut them randomly. | 对不起长官,但你必须随机剪断它们 |
[35:17] | Yeah. I knew that too. | 我也知道 |
[35:49] | – How’s it coming, sir? – I’ve cut three. | 怎么样了,长官? 我剪了三条 |
[35:54] | I’ve got two to go. | 还有两根 |
[36:07] | I’d like to take this opportunity to say… | 我想借这个机会说… |
[36:10] | this is a poorly designed bomb, | 这是个设计不良的炸弹 |
[36:12] | and we should say something when we get back. | 并且在我们回去以后一定要表达意见 |
[36:17] | I agree, sir. | 我同意,长官 |
[36:36] | Sir? | 长官? |
[36:40] | We’re still here. | 我们仍然在这里 |
[36:51] | 20 seconds to fail- safe. | 还有20秒到安全点 |
[36:56] | Still no word from SG-1? | 还是没有SG-1的信号? |
[36:59] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[37:04] | Ten seconds. | 10秒 |
[37:17] | Asteroid has passed fail- safe. | 小行星通过安全带 |
[37:20] | Very well. Major, Sergeant, take your positions with the last Alpha group. | 非常好, 少校,军士 和最后的阿尔法组离开 |
[37:28] | That’s an order, Sergeant. | 那是命令,军士 |
[37:32] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[37:39] | General. | 将军 |
[37:42] | I haven’t been relieved of this command, Major. | 我不放心这个命令,少校 |
[37:47] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[37:53] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[38:04] | We get communications back yet? | 我们恢复联系了? |
[38:07] | Sorry, sir. The only way would be to pull the components | 对不起,长官, 唯一的方法也许是拉动 |
[38:10] | we used to fix the hyperdrive. It would take hours. | 我们曾经用来修补超时空推进的成分 这需要几小时 |
[38:14] | – What, then? – Well, we have a couple of options. | 什么? 好,我们有几种选择 |
[38:17] | Number one, give up. | 第一,放弃, |
[38:18] | Use what’s left of the power to get to the nearest gateworld. | 用剩下的能量 去最近的星际之门世界 |
[38:21] | We might make it. Then we head to the Alpha site. | 我们可能成功, 然后我们向阿尔法位前进 |
[38:24] | – Number two? – We take off and hope that our signal | 第二呢? 我们起飞并且 希望我们的信号 |
[38:27] | can be picked up by the Asgard in time | 能被仙宫及时收到 |
[38:29] | to inform them this was a Goa’uld attack. | 并且通知他们这是勾阿呜的攻击 |
[38:31] | – There’s not enough time for that. – I know. | 没有足够的时间了, 我知道 |
[38:35] | – Is… there a number three? – There’s no three. | 还有第三吗? 没有了 |
[38:38] | Maybe there is. Teal’c, | 也许有, 提亚克, |
[38:40] | you said naqahdah wasn’t native to our solar system. | 你说过纳卡达 不是我们太阳系自有的 |
[38:43] | Which means the Goa’uld must’ve towed it by ship. | 这意味着勾阿呜一定用飞船牵引 |
[38:46] | – A mothership. – Daniel, that’s it. | 一艘母舰, 丹尼尔,就是它 |
[38:49] | – What’s it? – We don’t have a mothership. | 是什么? 我们没有母舰 |
[38:52] | – It only has to last a few seconds. – What only has to last a few seconds? | 它只必须存在几秒钟, 什么只必须存在几秒钟? |
[38:56] | Choice three, sir. | 第三种选择,长官, |
[38:57] | Expand our hyperspace field to encompass the entire asteroid. | 膨胀我们的多维空间去包围整个小行星 |
[39:01] | We take it out of normal space long enough | 我们把它脱离正常空间足够长的时间 |
[39:04] | to avoid the collision with Earth. | 来避免和地球的碰撞 |
[39:09] | – Is there a four? – I know it sounds far- fetched, and… it is. | 还有第四吗? 我知道这听起来有点荒唐,是的 |
[39:14] | – Ride an asteroid… through Earth? – Yes. | 驾驶小行星通过地球? 对 |
[39:18] | To the observer, it would disappear on one side and reappear on the other. | 对观察者来说,它会在一边消失 然后从另一边出现 |
[39:23] | The problem is it’d take every ounce of power we’ve got. | 问题是这会带走我们所有的能量 |
[39:26] | The field would have to be expanded far beyond its usual envelope. | 多维空间不得不膨胀到远超过 正常的状态 |
[39:30] | – It could cause the engines to explode. – Explode? | 这可能导致引擎爆炸, 爆炸? |
[39:34] | Even if we survived the engine overload, we couldn’t take off again. | 即使我们从引擎超载中生还 我们将不能再次起飞 |
[39:38] | We’d have a couple of hours of life support, and that’s it. | 我们还有几小时的生命支持 只有这些了 |
[39:43] | But you think this is… the best shot we have at stoppin’ this rock? | 但你认为这是停止行星的最好办法? |
[39:47] | Yes, sir. I think so. | 对,长官 |
[39:55] | Well, that’s the plan, then. | 好,就是这个计划了,那么 |
[40:18] | I really need more time to make the calculations. | 我真的需要更多时间计算 |
[40:26] | Well, Carter, now might be a good time. | 好,卡特,现在也许是好时机 |
[40:30] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[40:32] | Now? | 现在? |
[40:34] | If I engage too soon, we’ll reappear right inside the Earth. | 如果太早开始,我们会在地球中 再次出现 |
[40:46] | Carter, I can see my house. | 卡特,我能看到我的房子 |
[40:48] | Engaging hyperdrive… now. | 启动超光速推进,现在 |
[41:11] | We’re there. | 我们在那里 |
[41:12] | The computer confirms we have emerged from hyperspace | 计算机确定我们已经在 多维空间中出现 |
[41:16] | on the other side of the planet. | 在星球的另一边 |
[41:22] | Yep. | 对 |
[41:23] | Plan three. | 计划三 |
[41:26] | Works every time. | 每次都起作用 |
[41:33] | Yes, Mr President. | 是,我的总统 |
[41:36] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[41:38] | From what NASA and SATCOM tell me, | 宇宙航行局和卫星通信告诉我 |
[41:41] | it looks like the asteroid just disappeared. | 看起来小行星像是消失了 |
[41:45] | I don’t know, sir, it may have been the Asgard. | 我不知道,长官,也许是仙宫所为 |
[41:49] | But it’s my opinion SG-1 had something to do with it. | 但我觉得SG-1作出了贡献 |
[41:58] | So… two hours of life support, then what? | 那么…两小时的生命支持 然后是什么? |
[42:03] | Hammond’ll find us. | 哈蒙德会找到我们 |
[42:06] | – I’m confident. – Me too. | 我有信心, 我也是 |
[42:12] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[42:18] | The sensors are picking up a vessel approaching. | 传感器发现有物体靠近 |
[42:21] | – It appears to be another cargo ship. – Goa’uld? | 看起来像是另一艘运载船, 勾阿呜? |
[42:25] | I do not know. The ship is taking up position directly above us. | 我不知道, 飞船径直向我们过来 |
[42:30] | I’m Jalen, of the Tok’ra. | 我是杰伦,来自托克拉, |
[42:32] | We received your distress call. Can we render assistance? | 我们收到你们的求救信号, 有什么可以帮忙的吗? |
[42:38] | Well, you know, | 好,你知道, |
[42:40] | it’s not like we don’t have everything totally under control here, | 我们并非全然失去控制 |
[42:44] | but… | 但是… |
[42:47] | Sure. Render away. | 当然, 走吧 |