时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | My name is K’tano. | 我叫K’tano. |
[00:09] | The once first prime of Imhotep. | 因霍特普曾经的首任元首 |
[00:13] | A false god. | 一个伪造的神. |
[00:15] | A false god who has died by my own hand. | 一个死于自己之手 的伪造的神. |
[00:20] | Now I am free. | 现在我自由了. |
[00:23] | I am a free Jaffa. | 我是一个自由的贾法. |
[00:28] | If you have come to this place, then you wish to know freedom as I do. | 如果你来过这里 你最好和我一样理解自由. |
[00:33] | If you’ve come to hear me, then you know in your heart and in your mind | 如果你来听我 那么在你心里和头脑里你知道 |
[00:37] | that the Goa’uld are not gods! | 勾阿呜不是神! |
[00:45] | Still, I am but one warrior. | 尽管如此,我不是一个斗士. |
[00:49] | Only together, we are an army of warriors! | 只有在一起 我们才是一队勇士! |
[00:53] | An army has weapons! An army has food! | 军队有武器! 军队有食品! |
[00:56] | In time, we shall have weapons, | 我们会及时有武器 |
[00:58] | and enough food and drink to sustain us | 和足够的食品饮料 |
[01:01] | for as long as it takes to achieve victory. | 以支撑我们直到胜利. |
[01:05] | Until then, we have our freedom. | 到时我们有自由. |
[01:09] | We have our brothers and sisters. | 我们有兄弟姐妹. |
[01:12] | I do not say that this will be easy. | 我不是说那会很容易. |
[01:17] | There will be sacrifice. | 会有牺牲. |
[01:19] | But for each of you who dies in the name of freedom, | 但对于你们死于自由的名义下 |
[01:22] | your soul shall be sent to Kheb, | “你的灵魂会被送去凯卜,” |
[01:26] | the place of freedom everlasting. | 自由永存的地方. |
[01:31] | Until then, | 到那时 |
[01:33] | if you seek freedom, | 如果你寻求自由 |
[01:36] | if you seek sanctuary, | 如果你寻求避难所 |
[01:39] | know that this place is sanctuary. | 知道那个地方就是避难所. |
[01:42] | This is Cal Mah. | 这是卡尔马 |
[01:46] | I declare this world a free world for all Jaffa! | 我宣布这个世界是为 所有贾法的自由世界. |
[01:51] | Let no Goa’uld challenge us! | 没有勾阿呜会挑战我们! |
[01:55] | The time has come for Jaffa to claim their rightful place among the stars | 贾法要求在星际间获得 正当地位的时代来临了 |
[02:00] | as warriors who live and as warriors who die free! | 作为生死为自由的斗士! |
[02:05] | What say you, Teal’c? Is he not the means to our deliverance? | 你说什么,提亚克 他不是我们判决的方式? |
[03:16] | Stargate.SG1-s05e18.The.Warrior | |
[03:27] | “Deliverance”? | 判决? |
[03:30] | Do you know what happened to the guys in that movie? | 你知道电影里发生了什么? |
[03:33] | I do not. | 不知道. |
[03:37] | Master Bra’tac, that’s a very strong recommendation. | 布瑞泰克大师,强烈推荐. |
[03:40] | Yes, it is. Yet the rewards of such an alliance would be great. | 对. 这种联盟的奖励会很棒. |
[03:44] | – Teal’c? – Many of our allies have fallen, General. | 提亚克? 许多 我们的盟军击落,将军. |
[03:47] | The Tollan may be gone for ever. The Tok’ra are severely weakened. | 托伦也许永远消失了 托克拉被严重削弱. |
[03:52] | K’tano offers an army. | K’tano提供一支军队 |
[03:53] | An army that needs our help. | 一支需要我们帮助的军队. |
[03:55] | Have not the Jaffa helped your cause? | 贾法有帮助你的理由 |
[03:57] | Teal’c, please don’t misunderstand me. | 提亚克,请别误解我. |
[03:59] | You and Bra’tac have done more for us than anyone could ask. | 你和布瑞泰克为我们所做 的多到不容他人质疑. |
[04:02] | I owe you both my life. That’s not what I’m saying. | 我欠你们俩我的生命 那不是我说的. |
[04:06] | What she’s saying is, if this guy’s come to us, | 她说的是,如果这个人 来到我们 |
[04:08] | he’s gotta be pretty desperate. | 他会非常绝望. |
[04:10] | We shouldn’t underestimate this opportunity. | 我们不应该低估这个机会. |
[04:13] | An army of Jaffa challenging the power structure of the Goa’uld… | 贾法的军队在挑战勾阿呜的权力结构. |
[04:17] | It could inspire the Jaffa. | 这能激发贾法. |
[04:19] | Word of its very existence is a threat to the Goa’uld. | 它存在的 宣言会是对勾阿呜的威胁. |
[04:22] | You think the Goa’uld will let it happen? | 你认为勾阿呜会让这发生? |
[04:24] | We do not. | 不. |
[04:25] | Which makes K’tano’s need so great. | 什么让K’tano的需求如此强烈. |
[04:28] | His army is drawn from many different System Lords. | 他的队伍来自于许多 不同的系统主人. |
[04:31] | More flock to him with each raid he makes. | 每次他采取袭击让 更多人向他靠拢. |
[04:34] | But an army cannot live on courage alone. | 但是一个军队不能单靠勇气生存. |
[04:37] | Dr Jackson, tell us about this Imhotep. | 杰克森博士,告诉我们关于 因霍特普的事情. |
[04:39] | This is the first I’ve heard of him. | 这是我第一次听到. |
[04:41] | In the third dynasty of ancient Egypt, | 在古埃及的第三个王朝 |
[04:44] | Imhotep was credited as the first pyramid builder. | 因霍特普被认为是 第一个金字塔建造者. |
[04:47] | He was deified by the Egyptians, | 他被埃及人神化了 |
[04:49] | but among the Goa’uld he never achieved power of any kind. | 但在勾阿呜中间他从来 没有触及任何种类的权力. |
[04:52] | He was never a System Lord. | 他从不是系统主人. |
[04:54] | Imhotep was probably an insignificant Goa’uld from a backwater planet. | 因霍特普也许是一个 从死水星球来的无关紧要的勾阿呜. |
[04:59] | Which explains how K’tano has managed to survive. | 这解释了为什么K’tano成功生还. |
[05:02] | – He took out a nobody. – Which probably only buys us time. | 他取得了一个什么都不是的人 这也许只能为我们争取时间. |
[05:05] | If we don’t help, the Goa’uld will see this as the threat it really is. | 如果我们不帮忙,勾阿呜将看清 这是真正的威胁. |
[05:09] | Imhotep may have been a minor Goa’uld, | 因霍特普也许是一个二流的勾阿呜 |
[05:12] | but K’tano is a great leader of men. | 但K’tano是一个人类的伟大领袖. |
[05:14] | I believe he will lead his army to victory over those | 我相信他会领导军队走向胜利 |
[05:17] | who would deny us freedom. | 战胜那些拒绝我们自由的人. |
[05:19] | I’ve already ordered food and medical supplies for transport. | 我已经订购了运输的 食品和医疗供应. |
[05:23] | What we need to discuss is what kind of weapons and how many. | 我们需要讨论的是 哪种武器以及多少. |
[05:27] | Your projectile weapons have proven effective in battle. | 你的射弹武器证明 在战斗中是有效的. |
[05:30] | “P-90,MP-5,SPAS-12” P- 90s, MP- 5s, SPAS- 12s… | |
[05:32] | For several hundred warriors. | 为好几百个斗士. |
[05:35] | That may take some doing. | 那可能要花点功夫. |
[05:37] | General Hammond, if we may send a smaller number of weapons, | 哈蒙德将军,如果我们 可以运送小一点数量的武器 |
[05:40] | as a gesture of good intentions. | 作为良好意愿的姿态. |
[05:47] | I think we owe these folks… to a point. | 我想我们在每一方面 都欠这些人 |
[05:51] | Very well. You have a go. | 非常好. 你有行动了. |
[06:00] | O’Neill, you should know that some of the Jaffa you are about to meet | 欧尼尔,你应该知道你 将要去会面的一些贾法 |
[06:04] | you may have met before, in battle. | 你可能以前见过,在战争中. |
[06:08] | Yeah… I thought about that. | 对我考虑过. |
[06:11] | The Jaffa have long memories. | 贾法有很长的记忆. |
[06:13] | That’s all right because… I don’t. | 那没关系因为我没有. |
[06:20] | It’s… It’s a… joke. | 这这是个笑话. |
[06:28] | Master Bra’tac, let’s hope your faith in this man is well deserved. | 布瑞泰克大师,让我们希望 你对这个人的信赖是很值得的. |
[06:32] | I would stake my life on it. | 我会押上我的性命. |
[06:39] | Ours too, apparently. | 我们的也一样,很显然. |
[07:00] | I am Master Bra’tac, of Chulak. | 我是布瑞泰克. |
[07:04] | I have come with warriors of the Tauri. | 我和陶利的斗士们一起来到这里. |
[07:12] | Hi, guys! | 你好,伙计们! |
[07:17] | It means “Friends well met. ” He’s saying we come in peace. | 意思是” 朋友们好” 他说我们和平而来. |
[07:22] | – Rak’nor. – Teal’c. Tek mat’ek. | 锐科诺.提亚克 |
[07:28] | It was Teal’c who gave me my first taste of freedom. | 是提亚克给了我们最初的自由的感觉. |
[07:34] | It is because of you I am here. Tek matte. | 因为你,我来到这里. 泰麦特 |
[07:37] | “Tek matte” is a greeting of respect. | “泰麦特”是尊敬的问候. |
[07:40] | – OK. – I’m just saying. | 好. 我只是说说. |
[07:42] | – I don’t care. – OK. | 我不在乎. 好. |
[07:46] | These are among the great warriors of the Tauri. | 这些都是陶利伟大的斗士 |
[07:49] | Daniel Jackson, Major Carter, | 丹尼尔杰克森,卡特少校. |
[07:51] | and their leader, Colonel O’Neill. | 以及他们的领袖,欧尼尔上校. |
[08:07] | – You’ve come to speak with K’tano. – Yes. | 你们来和K’tano说话. 对. |
[08:09] | He’s on a mission and will return very soon. | 他有任务很快回来. |
[08:12] | – What is this? – The first shipment of many. | 这是什么? 第一船装货. |
[08:14] | We brought food, supplies, | 我们带来了食品,装备 |
[08:18] | and last… | 以及 |
[08:25] | weapons. | 武器. |
[08:35] | – What? – Your gesture is appreciated but… | 什么? 你们的意愿很好但 |
[08:37] | they had hoped you would bring staff weapons. Zat’n’ktels. True weapons. | 他们期望你们会带支柱武器 冉特尼可泰欧s.真的武器. |
[08:42] | – True weapons? – It does not matter, friend. | 真的武器? 没关系,朋友. |
[08:45] | Come. See how our numbers are growing. | 来. 看看我们的成员如何增长. |
[08:54] | You see, O’Neill, | 你看,欧尼尔. |
[08:56] | these Jaffa were once sworn mortal enemies, | 这些贾法曾宣誓是人类的敌人 |
[08:59] | each serving different false gods. | 服务于不同的错误的神. |
[09:02] | Now they work in harmony. | 现在他们和谐工作. |
[09:04] | Our numbers grow with each successful campaign. | 我们的数量随每次成功的 战役而增长. |
[09:07] | And you just trust every new arrival to your cause? | 你相信每个新来的家伙? |
[09:11] | Isn’t it possible that some of these Jaffa are still loyal to their gods | 是否可能其中的一些贾法 仍然效忠于原来的神 |
[09:16] | and are acting as spies within your ranks? | 并且作为间谍打入你的队伍? |
[09:20] | A warrior of K’tano’s experience | 一个K’tano斗士的经验 |
[09:23] | can see within the very soul of another Jaffa and know his allegiance. | 可以深入另一个贾法的 灵魂指导他的效忠. |
[09:27] | Kind of a leap of faith, isn’t it? | 某种信仰的飞跃,对吗? |
[09:29] | No more than when Teal’c went through the rite of M’al Sharran. | 只是当提亚克经历 马尔沙朗的仪式. |
[09:32] | I saw into his heart and knew he no longer worshipped Apophis. | 我看到他的内心知道他 不再崇拜阿波比斯. |
[09:37] | That’s not quite the same, is it? | 那不大一样,对吗? |
[09:39] | Our ways are different to you, O’Neill. Accept that. | 我们的方式是不同的 欧尼尔. 接受它. |
[10:15] | This discipline is called Mastaba. | 这条纪律叫做mastaba. |
[10:17] | All of Imhotep’s Jaffa were required to master it. | 所有的因霍特普的 贾法被要求掌握. |
[10:20] | And now we require it of ourselves. | 现在我们对自己要求. |
[10:46] | Bashaak. Training staffs. | 巴沙克.训练人员. |
[10:49] | Out of necessity, Teal’c. There are not enough staff weapons for all. | 超乎必要,提亚克 这里没有足够的支柱武器给大家. |
[10:58] | You overcommit! | 你过量使用! |
[11:04] | This young warrior’s name is Tara’c. | 这个年轻斗士的名字叫塔拉克. |
[11:09] | – Tek matte, Master. – If you would allow me. | 长官 如果你允许我. |
[11:16] | The weapon is balanced, but the warrior is not. | 这个武器是平和的,但斗士不. |
[11:21] | When one overcommits, one becomes vulnerable to counterattack. | 当一个人过量使用 就会在反攻中变得易受攻击. |
[11:26] | When one achieves balance in combat, | 当一个人在战斗中达到平衡 |
[11:28] | one will survive to achieve balance in life. | 他会在生活中达到平衡. |
[11:38] | Forgive me, Master, but K’tano teaches | 对不起,长官 但是K’tano教育我们 |
[11:40] | that one must strike with single- minded purpose to victory, | 一个人必须坚持单一目的 来达到胜利. |
[11:43] | without regard for one’s survival. | 将个人生死置之度外. |
[11:51] | Show me. | 让我看看. |
[12:07] | – Hey, easy, easy, easy. – Leave them, O’Neill. | 嗨,简单. 离开他们,欧尼尔. |
[12:21] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[12:24] | – What the hell are you doin’? – We are training. | 你到底在干吗? ! 我们在训练. |
[12:27] | I’d call it beatin’ the crap out of each other! | 我要把每个人的废话打击出来. |
[12:30] | The boy’s symbiote will heal his injuries, O’Neill. | 那个男孩的共生体治愈了 他的伤口,欧尼尔. |
[12:33] | K’tano teaches that we must be willing to die if we are to be free. | K’tano教育我们如果要自由 就必须愿意去死. |
[12:37] | Well, if you all die, you won’t have an army. That’s kinda stupid. | 好,如果你们都死了 你们不再有军队. 那有点蠢. |
[12:41] | – Kek mattet, kree! – What? | 什么? ! |
[12:42] | You insult our ways, O’Neill. | 你侮辱我们的方式,欧尼尔. |
[12:45] | – He is challenging you. – Kek mattet! | 他在挑战你. |
[12:49] | Yeah, just… | 对,只是 |
[12:51] | Easy, stick boy. I’m just here to help. | 放松,难缠的孩子 我来这里只是为了帮忙. |
[12:54] | K’tano returns! | K’tano归来! |
[12:59] | Where… Where are you goin’? | 你你去哪里? |
[13:28] | You know, we never get this when we come home. | 你知道,当我们回去时 从不得到这样的礼遇. |
[13:37] | Jaffa! | 贾法! |
[13:40] | This day, three of our warriors have fallen in the name of freedom. | 今天,我们的三个勇士在 自由的名义下牺牲了. |
[13:45] | They fought fiercely against Zipacna’s forces, | 他们和吉普卡纳的武装激烈战斗 |
[13:49] | and they died bravely, | 并且英勇献身 |
[13:50] | and have secured for themselves a place in Kheb. | 保卫了在凯卜的地方 |
[13:54] | So, too, have they strengthened our ability to fight back at the enemy. | 所以,同样的,他们增强了 我们同敌人周旋到底的能力. |
[14:03] | True weapons. | 真正的武器. |
[14:11] | – Tek matte. – You flatter me, Master Bra’tac. | 你恭维我 布瑞泰克大师. |
[14:22] | I honour he who would kill his god. And to his brethren of the Tauri. | 我尊敬杀了自己神的人 以及他陶利的弟兄们. |
[14:27] | Slayers of Ra, Hathor, Setesh, Heru-ur, | 雷,哈索尔,瑟特使,赫鲁的凶手 |
[14:30] | Sokar, Cronus and Apophis. | 索卡,克罗努斯和阿波比斯. |
[14:33] | Well! Somebody’s been keepin’ score. | 好! 一些人保持了纪录. |
[14:39] | – Colonel Jack O’Neill. – A familiar name. | 杰克欧尼尔上校 一个熟悉的名字. |
[14:42] | Cursed by every Goa’uld. | 被每个勾阿呜诅咒. |
[14:44] | Imhotep himself declared your days were numbered. | 因霍特普宣称你的时日无多. |
[14:48] | Well, that’s fine. As long as it’s a really big number. | 好,很好. 只要这真的 是一个大数目. |
[14:53] | Because of you, the armies of these fallen | 因为你,那些失败的 |
[14:56] | System Lords now swell our ranks. | 系统主人壮大了我们的队伍. |
[14:58] | – We owe you thanks. – Tek mat’ek, K’tano. | “我们还没感谢你. K’tano. “ |
[15:05] | – We also offer an alliance. – Then you are most welcome. | 我们也提供联盟 你是最受欢迎的. |
[15:09] | And food and supplies for your people. | 还有食品和装备给你的人民. |
[15:12] | Glorious! | 太棒了! |
[15:17] | And, of course, weapons. | 当然,还有武器. |
[15:22] | Earth weapons. | 地球武器. |
[15:25] | Take no offence, my friend, but your weapons are primitive by comparison. | 没有恶意,我的朋友 但你的武器相形之下显得原始. |
[15:32] | Carter, I think a little demonstration is in order. Don’t you? | 卡特,我想一点小证明 是必要的. 不是吗? |
[15:40] | This weapon is called a P- 90. | 这个武器叫P-90. |
[15:42] | It carries a 50- round, top- loading magazine of Teflon- coated ordnance | 它带有50环,顶部装载弹仓 和特富隆涂层 |
[15:46] | with a cyclical rate of fire of 900 rounds per minute. | 每分钟循环运转900圈. |
[15:51] | – Who here can handle a staff weapon? – Rak’nor is among our best marksmen. | 这里谁能处理支柱武器 雷克诺是我们之中最好的. |
[16:00] | Carter, that target. What… 60, 70 yards down? | 卡特,树靶子,60,70码开外? |
[16:05] | Give or take, sir. | 允许有小误差,长官. |
[16:09] | Fire away, son. | 连续开火,小子. |
[16:32] | Well done. Ta’i kree. | 好极了. 泰’可里 |
[16:38] | Two out of three. That’s… not bad. | “2/3,不错. “ |
[16:44] | – Carter? – The female? | 卡特? 女的? |
[16:47] | – Major Carter is a formidable warrior. – Yes, of course. | 卡特少校是一个强大的斗士. 当然. |
[16:52] | Actually, hold up a second. | 事实上,坚持一会儿. |
[16:57] | Hey, you! In the skirt! | 嗨,你! 穿裙子的! |
[17:00] | Get that target swingin’ a little! | 把那个靶子轻微摇晃! |
[17:09] | A little more! | 再晃一点! |
[17:14] | All right. Step away. | 好. 走开. |
[17:18] | When you’re ready, Major. | 你准备好了,少校. |
[17:34] | Uh, Major, demonstrate the weapon on single- shot. | 嗯,少校,演示武器的单发. |
[17:49] | This… | 这个 |
[17:51] | is a weapon of terror. | 是一个恐怖的武器. |
[17:54] | It’s made to intimidate the enemy. | 这被用来胁迫对手. |
[18:00] | This… | 这个 |
[18:02] | is a weapon of war. | 是战争武器. |
[18:04] | It’s made to kill your enemy. | 用来杀死你的敌人. |
[18:06] | And it’s capable of doing so effectively | 这能有效完成超过 |
[18:09] | at five times the range I just demonstrated. | 我演示的5倍范围 |
[18:12] | We’ve used it to win skirmishes with the Goa’uld | 我们用它赢得了和勾阿呜以及服务于 |
[18:15] | and the Jaffa who served them. | 他们的贾法的小规模冲突. |
[18:17] | Those of you who have gone up against us and survived, | 那些和我们对抗并且生还的 |
[18:21] | and you know who you are, | 你知道是谁 |
[18:23] | you know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么. |
[18:26] | We accept your gifts with gratitude… and humility. | 我们感激和谦卑的 接受你们的武器. |
[18:31] | Now, let us celebrate this new alliance! | 现在,让我们庆祝 这个新同盟! |
[18:40] | – They really like doing that, don’t they? – Yes, sir. | 他们真的喜欢那样 对吗? 是的,长官. |
[18:50] | Your weapons are formidable, yes, but they lack the endurance of a staff. | 你们的武器是强大的 对,但他们缺乏忍耐力. |
[18:56] | – We have these. – You provide them freely? | 我们有这些. 你免费提供? |
[18:59] | – Isn’t that the purpose of an alliance? – It gives you power over us. | 这不是联盟的目的 通过我们给你力量. |
[19:03] | How so? | 然后? |
[19:04] | If K’tano does not do exactly as agreed, you may withhold ammunition. | 如果K’tano不真正同意 你可以保留军火. |
[19:08] | OK, first of all, Teal’c, | 好,首先,提亚克 |
[19:11] | as long as you’re a member of SG-1, | 只要你是SG-1的成员, |
[19:13] | you should use the pronoun “we”, not “you”. | 你就 应该使用 ” 我们” ,而不是” 你” . |
[19:17] | And secondly, we’re not holding back. We’re offering the best we’ve got. | 其次,我们不是要阻止 我们要提供最好的. |
[19:21] | Now, you can either take it… or leave it. | 现在,你或者可以接受 或者离开. |
[19:26] | Of course. It is only concern for my people that I raise these questions. | 当然,只有对我的人,才说这些. |
[19:30] | – Your people? – No warrior here cannot say “my people”. | 你的人? 这里没有斗士 不会说” 我的人” . |
[19:34] | – As I also have done. – Colonel O’Neill fears I may seek power. | 正如我所做的. 欧尼尔上校 怕我会寻找力量. |
[19:38] | – Well, you are gathering an army. – And I lead. | 好,你聚集队伍. 我来领导. |
[19:42] | But there is no warrior among us who cannot claim Joma Secu. | 但我们之间没有斗士不能 宣称釉玛瑟库. |
[19:46] | – Challenge of leadership. – To determine the victor’s worthiness. | 挑战领导权. 检测胜利者的价值. |
[19:51] | – To the death, I suppose. – Of course. | 导向死亡,我推想. 当然. |
[19:55] | Of course. | 当然. |
[20:02] | Yeah, well, where I come from, we do things… a little differently. | 对,好,我来自的地方 我们做事有小小的不同. |
[20:07] | You want us to change our ways to suit yours? | 你要我们改变我们的 方式来迁就你? |
[20:09] | – I didn’t say that, but if it’s no trouble… – K’tano. | 我没那么说,但是如果 没问题K’tano. |
[20:13] | Colonel O’Neill, it is my hope that we can learn from our differences, | 欧尼尔上校,我希望我们 可以学习我们的不同. |
[20:19] | that they bond us together, make us stronger. | 把我们联合在一起,让我们更强大. |
[20:23] | Your words are wise, Master Bra’tac. | 你的话很明智. 布瑞泰克大师. |
[20:26] | Yes. Wise indeed. | 对,确实明智. |
[20:30] | Tomorrow we will bond, in battle. | 明天我们会融合,在战场上. |
[20:34] | You are familiar with the System Lord Nirrti? | 你熟悉系统主人内尔提? |
[20:38] | – Oh, yeah. – Tomorrow we raid a supply shipment | 哦,对. 明天我们袭击一艘补给船. |
[20:41] | intended for a battalion of Nirrti’s Jaffa. | 意在内尔提的贾法的一支队伍. |
[20:44] | – Join us. – If we do, what’s… in it for us? | 加入我们. 如果我们做 其中对我们有什么? |
[20:50] | I see you speak your mind, O’Neill. | 我明白你说出你的想法, |
[20:52] | Yes, which is why I don’t say much. | 欧尼尔 这就是为什么我不说这么多. |
[20:58] | A share of the spoils. | 宠爱的分享. |
[21:02] | Spoils are good. We like spoils. | 宠爱是好的. 我们喜欢宠爱. |
[21:06] | Teal’c has informed me that you require several hours of sleep. | 提亚克通知我你要求 若干小时的睡眠. |
[21:11] | There is no shame in doing so. | 这没什么害羞的. |
[21:18] | Gee, thanks. | 谢谢. |
[21:30] | – Shal met. – Shal met. | 肖 met.肖 met |
[21:35] | Have you chosen to join us, Teal’c? | 你选择加入我们了吗,提亚克? |
[21:38] | – K’tano has yet to ask. – He will. | K’tano还没问. 他会的. |
[21:41] | You will take your place as a leader in the Jaffa nation. | 你会在贾法的国家里 成为一个领袖. |
[21:45] | I have long dreamed Jaffa would one day be free. | 我一直梦想贾法有一天会自由. |
[21:48] | But I fear that day is farther off than K’tano believes. | 但我恐怕这一天远超过 K’tano的信念. |
[21:51] | We have come so far because of you, Teal’c. | 我们远道而来是因为你,提亚克. |
[21:54] | K’tano could not have hoped to raise such an army, | 如果你不来领导, |
[21:56] | had you not led the way. | K’tano不可能 希望组织这样的一支队伍. |
[21:58] | Perhaps. | 也许. |
[22:00] | And we will grow even stronger now that the Tauri have become our allies. | 既然陶利变成了我们的同盟 我们会变得更加强大. |
[22:05] | Of that I’m not so sure. | 我不大肯定那个. |
[22:08] | K’tano’s ways are… difficult for the people of the Tauri to understand. | K’tano的方式对于陶利的 人民来说难以理解. |
[22:13] | We shall gain our freedom with or without them. | 我们要获得我们的自由 与他们一起或相反. |
[22:18] | K’tano. | K’tano. |
[22:22] | – Forgive me. – There is nothing to forgive. | 原谅我. 没什么可原谅的. |
[22:24] | – I do not speak for O’Neill. – What you say is true. | 我不代表欧尼尔说话 你说的正确. |
[22:27] | They are different. Cynical of our ways. O’Neill most of all. | 他们是不同的. 我们的方式 愤世嫉俗. 欧尼尔尤甚. |
[22:31] | – Yet they are my friends. – And we are your brothers. | 但他们仍是我的朋友 而我们是你的兄弟. |
[22:35] | I am not a fool, Teal’c. I know the Tauri are strong. | 我不是傻瓜,提亚克 我知道陶利强大. |
[22:38] | An alliance can make us stronger. | 一个联盟可以让我们更强. |
[22:40] | But I abandon nothing of who and what we are, | 但我放弃我们是谁, |
[22:43] | for neither human nor Goa’uld. | 不是为了人类也不为勾阿呜. |
[22:55] | I guess Teal’c’s staying out all night with his new buddies. | 我猜想提亚克整夜和 他的新弟兄们在外面. |
[22:58] | Well, he did get in all that quality kelno’reeming. | 对,他的确具备K’tano 需要的所有品质. |
[23:03] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[23:06] | Of K’tano? | 关于K’tano? |
[23:09] | You have to admit he’s got presence. His followers are almost fanatical. | 你必须承认他的存在 他的跟随者近乎狂热. |
[23:13] | – “Almost”? – It does make them formidable. | ” 近乎” ? 这确实令他们强大. |
[23:15] | Ancient Japanese feudal lords recognised indifference to death | 古代日本封建领主认可 对死亡的漠不关心 |
[23:19] | as a very effective tool in battle. | 是一种战争中非常有效的武器. |
[23:21] | – What’s with this “Jomo Sicko” thing? – Joma Secu. | 就是这个jomo sicKO的东西 Joma Secu |
[23:25] | Like anybody’s gonna challenge him. | 喜欢每个人挑战他. |
[23:27] | K’tano’s collected Jaffa from six System Lords. | K’tano从6个系统主人那里收集贾法 |
[23:30] | He must be doing something right. | 他一定做了些对的事情. |
[23:32] | Well, they have no problem with dying. I have a problem with that. | 好,他们对死没有问题 我在那方面有问题. |
[23:36] | With dying? Or with the fact that they don’t have a problem with it? | 死亡? 还是对他们没问题 感到有问题? |
[23:42] | Both. I think. | 都有,我想. |
[23:47] | Get some sleep. We have to bond in the morning. | 睡觉. 我们必须在早上融合. |
[24:15] | Kree! | 克里! |
[24:16] | You are surrounded! Relinquish your weapons! | 你被包围了! 放弃武器! |
[24:48] | – Hey! – He does not know fear. | 嗨! 他不知道害怕. |
[24:50] | Well, he knows stupid! | 好,他知道愚蠢! |
[25:02] | Hal mak! Hold your fire! | 哈 玛克!保持火力! |
[25:07] | I am K’tano. If you’ve heard that name, | 我是K’tano. 如果你们听过 那个名字, |
[25:09] | then you know that there are other Jaffa | 你们就知道有其他贾法 |
[25:12] | who believe that the Goa’uld are false gods! | 相信勾阿呜是错误的神! |
[25:16] | Join us in the struggle against our oppressors | 加入我们和压迫者的战斗 |
[25:18] | and live to see freedom! | 并且为看到自由而生活! |
[25:31] | If you do not believe in freedom for our people, brother, | 如果你们不相信自由 我的人民,兄弟 |
[25:37] | then shoot me now. | 那么现在射杀我. |
[26:13] | Do you believe in him now, O’Neill? | 你现在相信他吗,欧尼尔? |
[26:36] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[26:45] | I’m a little concerned about K’tano. | 我有点关注K’tano. |
[26:49] | – Explain. – Oh, you know. That stunt he just pulled. | 解释下. 哦,你知道 他刚展示的绝技. |
[26:52] | K’tano is driven by the power of his beliefs. | K’tano被他的信念的力量所驱驰. |
[26:55] | His beliefs are very impressive, | 他的信念非常感人 |
[26:57] | but his tactics could’ve gotten us all killed. | 但他的策略会将我们置于死地. |
[27:00] | – K’tano was successful. – I say he got lucky. | K’tano很成功. 我说他幸运. |
[27:04] | Then it appears we disagree. | 那么这表示我们不同意. |
[27:08] | K’tano summons us. | K’tano召唤我们. |
[27:14] | – Sir? – We got a problem with Teal’c. | 长官? 我们和提亚克有点问题. |
[27:17] | He’s buyin’ into K’tano’s act. | 他在接受K’tano的表演. |
[27:20] | You don’t really think it’s an act, do you? | 你们不真的认为是表演 对吗? |
[27:22] | K’tano certainly believes in this cause. | K’tano当然信仰. |
[27:25] | I think K’tano believes he could walk on water. | 我认为K’tano信仰他能在水上行走. |
[27:41] | The fruits of our newborn alliance. | 我们新生的联盟的成果. |
[27:44] | The cutting edge that is the sword of our rebellion. | 我们反抗之剑的锋刃. |
[27:47] | Weapons- grade naqahdah, sir. A lot of it. | 武器级别,长官. 许多. |
[27:50] | That’s quite a haul. What are you gonna do with it? | 真的是成果. 你要如何处理? |
[27:54] | I will give you as much as is fair. I have plans for the rest. | 我会尽可能的给你多 其他人我有计划. |
[27:58] | As for the zat’n’ktels, we require them all. | 对于镭射枪,我要求他们全部. |
[28:01] | I will be able to offer you many times as much once the Ha’tak arrives. | 只要一来,我可以给你许多倍. |
[28:05] | – You’re expecting a mothership? – You chose your allies well. | 你在期望一种统治 你选择了你的联盟. |
[28:09] | Jaffa loyal to me are staging a mutiny, | 忠于我的贾法在策划一起叛变 |
[28:11] | as we speak, aboard a powerful mothership. | 如你所说,一种强有力的统治. |
[28:14] | Soon they will unite with us in our cause. | 很快他们就会和我们联合. |
[28:17] | A mutiny? That’s a little risky, isn’t it? | 叛变? 有点冒险,对吗? |
[28:24] | – There are always risks in war. – But if they fail… | 他们一直在战争中冒险 但如果他们失败 |
[28:27] | – They will succeed as their cause is just. – I wish it worked that way. | 他们会成功,因为理由正义 希望如此. |
[28:31] | Then they will succeed with the strength of their resolve. | 那么他们会成功伴随着决心的力量. |
[28:36] | Come with me to the Chaapa- ai. See for yourself. Come. | 跟我去恰怕艾 为你自己看看. 来. |
[28:57] | Nirrti must not learn of our raid. She would surely hunt us down. | 内尔提应该不知道我们的袭击 她当然会打击我们. |
[29:02] | We must cover our tracks. | 我们必须掩盖我们的痕迹. |
[29:14] | Tara’c. | 塔拉克. |
[29:19] | I chose you to lead this squad of brave warriors | 我选择你来领导这个班. |
[29:22] | because I know you will not fail me. | 因为我知道你不会负我. |
[29:29] | Know that if you are struck down in battle, you will live for ever in Kheb, | 知道你会持续战斗 你会在凯卜永生. |
[29:34] | free from Goa’uld oppression for all time. | 永远从勾阿呜的压迫中解放. |
[29:53] | Fight your way as deeply as you can into Nirrti’s force. | 尽你可能的深入内尔提的军队战斗 |
[29:56] | Show them your resolve. | 让他们看看你的决心. |
[30:01] | Victory or death. | 胜利或者死亡. |
[30:08] | Sir, that’s a naqahdah- enhanced bomb. | 长官,那是一个纳卡达增强 的炸弹. |
[30:10] | He’s sending them on a suicide mission. | 他在自杀行动中运送它们. |
[30:13] | Jaffa, kree! | 贾法,克里! |
[30:16] | Guys, wait a minute! | 伙计们,等一下! |
[30:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在干吗? |
[30:27] | You now see the strength of our resolve. | 你现在看到我们决心的力量 |
[30:29] | I see the strength of your arrogance! | 我看到你们傲慢自大的力量! |
[30:31] | Do not interfere in what you know nothing about. | 别干涉你不懂的东西. |
[30:34] | – I know exactly what you’re about. – We are at war! It is our way. | 我知道你们. 我们要战斗 这是我们的方式. |
[30:38] | I suppose you feel all- powerful to know | 我推想你感觉充满力量的热切 |
[30:41] | how eager those boys are to die for you. | 想知道那些孩子将要为你们而死. |
[30:43] | – Their souls are going to a better place. – I’ve heard that before. | 他们的灵魂要去一个更好的地方 我以前听过. |
[30:47] | You would deny the existence of Kheb? | 你会拒绝在凯卜的永生? |
[30:50] | That their souls will find paradise? | 他们的灵魂会找天堂? |
[30:52] | What Colonel O’Neill means is, we do things differently. | 欧尼尔上校的意思是 我们以不同的方法做事. |
[30:56] | Again you say your ways are different. | 又一次,你说你们的方法是不同的. |
[30:58] | We should abandon centuries of Jaffa tradition | 我们应该放弃百年来贾法的 传统 |
[31:01] | and follow the ways of the Tauri. | 并且跟随陶利的方式. |
[31:04] | Which of us is arrogant? | 我们谁傲慢自大? |
[31:06] | If we’re to have an alliance, we have to find a common ground. | 如果我们要有一个联盟 我们必须找到共同的背景. |
[31:09] | Soon the Ha’tak will come, | 很快哈塔克会来, |
[31:11] | and this army will be a true force to be reckoned with. | 这支队伍 会是真正的认真对待的军队. |
[31:14] | If you wish to ally yourselves with that force, | 如果你希望把你自己和那个军队联盟 |
[31:17] | then accept us for who and what we are. | 那么因为我们是谁和什么 而接受我们吧. |
[31:22] | If not, then leave us now. | 如果不,让我们现在离开. |
[31:27] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[31:54] | Expect resistance here and here. | 此时此地期望反对. |
[31:58] | Daniel Jackson witnessed the System Lord Yu being stabbed by Osiris. | 丹尼尔杰克森目睹了系统主人 禹被地狱之神刺伤. |
[32:02] | With his sarcophagus, he survived. | 因为石棺,他生还了. |
[32:05] | Still, he was severely weakened by the attack. | 但他仍然因为攻击而被明显削弱了. |
[32:07] | His home world can be taken if his personal guard can be eliminated. | 他自己世界的护卫也被取消. |
[32:11] | Now is when Lord Yu will be most vulnerable. | 现在是禹最容易被攻击的时刻. |
[32:14] | – Then now is the time to strike. – Indeed. | 那么现在是进攻的时机. 确实. |
[32:17] | I have several loyal Jaffa among his court. | 在他那里我有几个忠诚的贾法. |
[32:20] | Many of his Jaffa would join us if he were to be struck down. | 如果他被击倒许多他的 贾法会来加入我们. |
[32:23] | We could commandeer his fleet. | 我们可以霸占他的舰队. |
[32:25] | Ships filled with Jaffa ready to flock to our cause. | 贾法占领的船只准备好聚集向我们. |
[32:29] | I have dreamed of it but I never thought it possible. | 我梦想过但我从不认为是可能的. |
[32:35] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[32:38] | We’re packin’ up. I’d like you to come with us. | 我们在整理. 我希望 你会和我们一起. |
[32:42] | His place is here. | 他的地盘是这里. |
[32:50] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[32:57] | K’tano has given me a mission of great importance. | K’tano已经给我一个 非常重要的任务. |
[33:00] | – I’ll bet he has. – I have accepted this mission freely. | 我赌他有. 我已经自由 的接受了这个任务. |
[33:05] | Don’t do it. | 别做. |
[33:09] | Lord Yu’s Stargate will be unguarded. | 禹的星际之门将无人防守. |
[33:12] | The plan is bold enough to succeed, O’Neill. | 计划足够大胆成功,欧尼尔. |
[33:19] | More so if you join us. | 如果你加入的话尤其如此. |
[33:24] | Can’t do it. | 不能这么做. |
[33:41] | Why him? | 为什么? |
[33:46] | Teal’c’s participation will guarantee our success. | 提亚克的加入将保证我们的成功. |
[33:49] | Teal’c is a leader in his own right. You might not want him around. | 提亚克在他那里是个领袖 你可能不需要他在身边. |
[33:54] | – He will be one of our greatest warriors. – If he lives. | 如果他活着. |
[33:57] | – He will succeed. – Because you say so? | 他会成功. 因为你这么说? |
[33:59] | – Because he is Teal’c. – All right, let me see if I got this straight. | 因为他是提亚克. 好 让我看看是否我接受. |
[34:04] | You assassinate one System Lord after another, | 你一个接一个的暗杀系统主人 |
[34:06] | take their ships and warriors, | 抢夺他们的船只和勇士. |
[34:08] | all of whom are willing to die for you. | 他们都愿意为你而死. |
[34:11] | And this is different than the way things are now… | 这和事情不同 |
[34:16] | how? | 怎么? |
[34:18] | – The Jaffa will be free. – To follow you. | 贾法会自由. 跟随你. |
[34:22] | I grow tired of this. | 我厌倦了这个. |
[34:23] | It is time! | 这是时候了! |
[34:37] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[34:42] | I’m not going to recommend an alliance. Not as long as he’s in charge. | 我不会劝告一个同盟者 只要他不负责. |
[34:50] | – We will speak of this when I return. – I don’t think so. | 等我回来以后我们再讨论 我不这么认为. |
[34:54] | Because if you do this, I don’t think you’re coming back. | 因为如果你这么做了 我不认为你还能回来. |
[34:57] | When I return victorious, will you reconsider? | 当我凯旋,你会重新考虑? |
[35:00] | – Tough call. – Trust in me, O’Neill. | 艰难的号令. 相信我,欧尼尔. |
[35:06] | All of you. | 你们的全部. |
[35:10] | Teal’c, you are strong and you are wise. | 提亚克,你聪明并且智慧. |
[35:13] | Upon your return you shall be my second- in- command. | 一旦回来你会是我的第二指挥官. |
[36:04] | Teal’c, perhaps I am not as weak as you were led to believe. | 提亚克,也许我没有那么 微弱的相信你. |
[36:10] | My Jaffa has brought you before me because I wanted it so. | 我的贾法已经带你超过我了 因为我要如此. |
[36:17] | K’tano has sent you to kill me. | K’tano送你来杀我. |
[36:22] | Your faith is not blind. I know this of you. | 你的信仰不是盲目的,我知道. |
[36:27] | I am going to offer you your life. | 我要给你你的生命. |
[36:30] | I will even allow you to return to your rebel army. | 我甚至允许你回到你的造反部队. |
[36:36] | But first, there is something you must know. | 但首先,有事情你必须知道. |
[36:49] | O’Neill, will you not reconsider? | 欧尼尔,你不会重新考虑? |
[36:53] | As Bra’tac said, we are stronger together. | 正如布瑞泰克所说,我们一起 会更强. |
[36:55] | Can we put aside our petty differences? | 你能忽略我们微小的不同? |
[37:00] | I’m holding you personally responsible for whatever happens to Teal’c. | 我会私人支持你为提亚克 发生的一切负责. |
[37:07] | – Carter, dial us outta here. – Yes, sir. | 卡特,带我们离开这里. 是,长官. |
[37:40] | Incoming, sir! | 引入,长官! |
[37:46] | – Teal’c! – What happened? | 提亚克! 怎么了? |
[37:52] | Thanks for the update. | 谢谢更新. |
[37:54] | Deceiver! | 骗人! |
[37:56] | We have been deceived! | 我们已经被骗. |
[37:58] | Deceiver! | 骗人! |
[38:01] | I have deceived no one. | 我没有骗人. |
[38:02] | The Ha’tak is just now entering the system. All will be clear. | 哈塔克正在进入系统 . 一切都会清楚 |
[38:06] | Lord Yu knows Cal Mah is the location of this rebel army. | 禹知道卡尔马是这个叛军的所在地. |
[38:10] | He knows our numbers. He knows you have betrayed him. | 他知道我们的数量 他知道你已经背叛他. |
[38:13] | The mutiny on board Lord Yu’s ship has failed. | 禹船只上的叛变失败了. |
[38:16] | The Ha’tak you await brings doom, not salvation! | 你等待的哈塔克毁灭了 没有救援. |
[38:20] | The System Lords merely bided their time to root out all rebel Jaffa, | 系统主人们不能忍受花费 他们的时间去找出叛变的贾法 |
[38:24] | so that they may be crushed in one all- out attack! | 所以他们会在一次全体毁灭 的攻击中被碾碎! |
[38:27] | The betrayer has been betrayed. | 背叛者已经背叛了. |
[38:33] | Joma Secu. | Joma Secu. |
[38:38] | – You challenge me? – Joma Secu! | 你挑战我? Joma Secu! |
[38:44] | Very well. | 非常好. 你有行动了. |
[39:01] | If you intervene, the challenge will be forfeit. | 如果你干涉,挑战就会消失. |
[39:15] | Perhaps you think I will spare you. | 也许你认为我会容忍你 |
[39:17] | This is a fight to the death. Your death. | 这是死亡的战斗. 你的死亡. |
[39:19] | Shol’va! | 休伐! |
[39:29] | Is that the best you can do? Hm? | 那就是你能做得最好的? 嗯? |
[39:56] | Beg for mercy. | 垦求怜悯. |
[40:02] | I die free. | 我为自由而死. |
[40:11] | You die at the hand of your god… | 你死在你的神之手 |
[40:14] | Imhotep. | 因霍特普. |
[41:03] | He is not Jaffa. | 他不是贾法. |
[41:05] | K’tano is not Jaffa! | K’tano不是贾法! |
[41:08] | He was a Goa’uld. The Goa’uld Imhotep. | 他是勾阿呜. 勾阿呜因霍特普. |
[41:12] | He used the Jaffa’s desire for freedom against them so he could gain power. | 他利用贾法对自由的渴望激发 他们以便自己获得权利. |
[41:20] | K’tano was a lie. What brought us to Cal Mah is not. | K’tano是个骗子. 不会带我们去卡尔马. |
[41:26] | Lord Yu’s ship will attack at any moment. | 禹的船只可以在任何时刻进攻. |
[41:30] | Follow us. | 跟随我们. |
[41:32] | Leave with us if you wish to live! | 如果你想活就跟我们离开. |
[41:35] | Follow Teal’c. He speaks the truth. | 跟着提亚克. 他说的是实话. |
[41:39] | And he has won the right! You all witnessed. | 并且他赢得了权力! 你们都看到了. |
[41:44] | K’tano has been beaten in the rite of Joma Secu! | K’tano已经在Joma Secu仪式中被 打败了. |
[41:47] | Teal’c is our rightful leader now. | 提亚克是我们公正的领袖. |
[41:52] | – Carter? – Way ahead of you, sir. | 卡特? 路在你面前,长官. |
[41:58] | Leave with us. | 和我们一起走. |
[42:01] | Leave with us if you wish to live! | 和我们一起走如果你想活. |
[42:38] | Teal’c, let’s go. | 提亚克,我们走. |
[42:46] | Our time will come, old friend. | 我们的时代来了,老朋友. |
[42:49] | But not this day. | 但不是这条路. |