时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Looks like it was once an advanced civilisation, sir. | 看起来这曾经是先进的文明,长官 |
[00:10] | – No survivors. – No bodies, either. | 没有生还者没有尸体 |
[00:14] | Based on the overgrowth, I guess this place was destroyed a long time ago. | 基于过度生长,我猜测这个地方 在很久以前就被毁了 |
[00:26] | Faint energy readings definitely coming from here. | 暗淡的能量显示明确的来自这里 |
[00:30] | Nothing dangerous, as far as I can tell. | 没什么危险的,我能辨别 |
[01:11] | She’s perfectly preserved. | 她被完美的保存了 |
[01:14] | This must be some sort of tomb or crypt of some kind. | 这一定是某种坟墓或者地穴 |
[01:20] | Or a science lab. | 或者一个科学实验室 |
[01:22] | Why would you say that? | 为什么你说那个 |
[01:24] | Cos these energy readings I’m getting seem to be coming from her. | 因为我接收到的这些 能量显示看起来源自她 |
[02:40] | Stargate.SG1-s05e19.Menace | |
[02:53] | It’s Colonel O’Neill, sir. | 这是欧尼尔上校,长官 |
[02:55] | – General. – Colonel. What do you have to report? | 将军上校你必须汇报什么 |
[02:58] | Yeah, confiirming initial MALP recon. | 对,确认初始移动分析探测仪侦查 |
[03:01] | The place is pretty much toast. | 地方非常好 |
[03:04] | However, Carter did find something. | 但是,卡特确实发现了 一些东西 |
[03:11] | – Care to expand on that? – She thinks it’s a robot, sir. | 想要详述她认为这是 个机器人,长官 |
[03:15] | Sir, I’m positive this is some sort of artifiicial life form, | 长官,我确定这是某种 人工生命形式 |
[03:19] | but I can’t be sure of anything more under these conditions. | 但我在这些条件下不能确定更多 |
[03:23] | Request permission to bring it back to the SGC for further evaluation. | 要求准许把它带回星门指挥部进行 进一步的评估 |
[03:27] | Can you assure me that will be safe? | 你能担保那是安全的 |
[03:29] | It appears to be inactive, sir. | 它看起来是静止的,长官 |
[03:31] | I’m getting only very faint energy readings. | 我只能得到非常微弱的能量显示 |
[03:33] | I believe we could isolate it safely. It is defiinitely worth examining. | 我相信我们可以将它 安全隔离这绝对值得检测 |
[03:37] | It also may be the last remnants of the civilisation, | 这也许是这种文明最后的残留 |
[03:40] | and the key to finding out exactly what happened here, sir. | 以及找出究竟发生了什么 的关键,长官 |
[03:44] | – Very well. Bring it through. – Thank you. | 非常好带它回来谢谢你 |
[03:47] | – Thank you. – Out, sir. | 谢谢你外面,长官 |
[04:08] | – Hey, Janet. – Hey. How’s the new toy? | 嗨,珍妮特嗨,新玩具如何 |
[04:11] | Amazing. This is more advanced than any android we’ve encountered before. | 令人惊异这比我们之前 遇到过的机器人都要先进 |
[04:15] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[04:23] | That some sort of nanotechnology? | 某种极小的科技 |
[04:25] | They seem to be some sort of self- repair mechanism. | 它们看起来像是某种 自我修补机制 |
[04:28] | Yeah, but they’re inactive. | 对,但它们是静止的 |
[04:31] | They seem to deactivate when disconnected from it… or her. | 它们看起来是不动的 当断开它或者她的连接的时候 |
[04:38] | According to the ultrasonic scan, the power system is centred here. | 根据超声波检测 动力系统在这里的中心 |
[04:42] | There seems to be some sort of mechanism to access it from the outside. | 看起来也许有某种机制从外部连接 |
[04:47] | I was just about to try it out. | 我只是试图找出来 |
[04:52] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:59] | The Greeks, Romans, Babylonians | 希腊人,罗马人,巴比伦人 |
[05:01] | envisioned synthetic beings with human behaviour | 想象人工合成物具备人类的行为 |
[05:04] | long before the words “robot” or “android” were ever uttered. | 在”机器人”这个 词诞生以前很久很久 |
[05:08] | Yeah. So? | 对那么 |
[05:09] | So it’s been our nature to seek immortality | 那么这是我们的本能去寻求不朽 |
[05:12] | through the creation of vessels for our consciousness. | 通过创造我们意识的容器 |
[05:15] | Vessels? | 容器 |
[05:17] | Colonel O’Neill, Dr Jackson. | 欧尼尔上校,杰克森博士 |
[05:19] | Major Carter and I were just discussing | 我和卡特上校刚才在讨论 |
[05:21] | whether or not to activate the robot. | 是否要去激活机器人 |
[05:23] | You can? | 你可以 |
[05:24] | I think I’ve found a way to recharge the main power cell. | 我想我已经找到 再充电主动力电池的方法了 |
[05:28] | Prior to this, it’s been operating on less than 1%% % capacity. | 在这之前,它被少于1%的能量操纵 |
[05:31] | I’m hoping that was enough to maintain the memory systems, | 我希望这足以支撑记忆系统 |
[05:34] | assuming it had any to begin with, of course. | 假设它有记忆可以开始,当然 |
[05:37] | Of course. Why do you wanna do this again? | 当然为什么你要重新做这个 |
[05:39] | Sir, this is an incredibly advanced piece of technology. | 长官,这是一种不可思议的 先进的科技 |
[05:43] | Given enough time, I might be able to figure out | 有足够时间的话,我也许可以 找出它的一些组件 |
[05:45] | how some of its functions work. | 是如何工作的 |
[05:47] | The neurological system seems to be as complex as a human brain. | 神经系统看起来和人脑一样复杂 |
[05:54] | So? | 那么 |
[05:56] | So, I’m hoping that the robot will be able | 那么,我希望这个机器人可以 |
[06:00] | to help me understand… itself, sir. | 帮助我理解…它自己,长官 |
[06:35] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[06:37] | I don’t know. The power cell should be fully charged. | 我不知道动力电池必须完全充电 |
[06:42] | As far as I can tell, there isn’t an “on” switch. | 目前我能说的是,这里 没有一个 ” 开 ” 的按钮 |
[06:46] | It’s possible the power was depleted for too long. | 也许能量被耗尽太久了 |
[06:51] | Why don’t you kiss her? | 为什么你不吻她 |
[07:02] | – There’s a pulse. – It has a heartbeat? | 有脉冲它有心跳 |
[07:05] | It has a heart? | 它有心跳 |
[07:07] | It’s designed to create a very realistic illusion of humanity. | 它被设计出制造一种非常 逼真的人类的幻觉 |
[07:16] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[07:18] | You’re in a special facility on the planet Earth. | 你在地球上的一个特别装置 里 |
[07:20] | My name is Daniel Jackson. | 我叫丹尼尔杰克森 |
[07:22] | This is Major Samantha Carter and Jack O’Neill. | 这是萨曼莎卡特少校和杰克欧尼尔 |
[07:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:28] | My name is Reese. | 我叫里斯 |
[07:32] | – Where’s my father? – We’re not sure. | 我爸爸在哪里我们不知道 |
[07:39] | Please just let me explain. | 请让我来解释 |
[07:41] | – Don’t hurt me. – No one wants to hurt you. | 别伤害我没有人要来伤害你 |
[07:47] | – How did I get here? – Um… | 我怎么来到这里的恩… |
[07:50] | We found you on your planet, we brought you through the Stargate. | 我们在你的星球上发现了你 我们带你通过星际之门 |
[07:54] | – What is that? – There was one on your planet. | 那是什么在你们星球上有一个 |
[07:57] | It can be used to travel great distances through space. | 它可以用来穿越太空的长途旅行 |
[08:01] | We can tell you more about it later. | 我们之后可以告诉你更多 |
[08:05] | Why did you bring me here? | 为什么你们要带我来这里 |
[08:08] | I suppose there’s no easy way to tell you this, | 我想要告诉你这个不容易 |
[08:10] | but the civilisation on your planet was destroyed. | 但你星球上的文明被毁了 |
[08:16] | – How? – We don’t know. | 怎么会我们不知道 |
[08:19] | We were sort of hoping you could tell us. | 我们还希望你能告诉我们 |
[08:24] | I, uh… | 我,恩 |
[08:28] | – I was asleep. – Yes, we found you that way. | 我睡着了对,我们就是这样发现你的 |
[08:32] | What about my father? | 我的父亲如何 |
[08:35] | Well, as far as we could tell, you were the only survivor. | 好,我们所能说的是 你是唯一的生还者 |
[08:45] | You don’t know anything about what happened? | 你不知道发生了什么 |
[08:50] | My father knew there was danger. He told me to go to sleep. | 我父亲知道有危险他告诉我睡觉 |
[08:55] | He said he would wake me when the danger went away. | 他说危险过去后会叫醒我 |
[09:00] | We’re very sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[09:05] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[09:07] | Well, we want to understand. | 我们想要了解 |
[09:12] | – What? – Your planet and its history and… | 什么你得星球和历史和… |
[09:16] | – You. – What about me? | 你关于我的什么 |
[09:19] | Well, I’d really like to know more about how you work. | 好,我真的想更多知道你是如何工作的 |
[09:26] | Your systems, how they function. | 你的系统,他们如何运作 |
[09:30] | – I’m like you. – Uh, not exactly. | 我像你恩,不确切 |
[09:34] | At least as far as I can tell. | 至少目前我能说 |
[09:38] | – How are we different? – Sam, can I have… can I have a word? | 我们如何不同我…我能说一句 |
[09:41] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[09:43] | We’re just gonna step outside for a minute. Will you be OK? | 我们只是要出去一小会儿你没事 |
[09:47] | We’ll be right back. | 我们很快回来 |
[09:55] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[10:06] | I don’t think she knows she’s a robot. | 我不认为她知道自己是个机器人 |
[10:10] | OK, how is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[10:11] | When your consciousness was copied into a robot, | 当你的意识被复制到一个机器人 |
[10:15] | you didn’t know right away. | 你不会立刻知道 |
[10:17] | What are you suggesting? | 你在暗示什么 |
[10:19] | We shouldn’t reveal the reality of her existence | 我们不应该揭示它存在的真相 |
[10:21] | moments after telling her her planet was destroyed. | 在告诉她星球被毁之后 |
[10:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:29] | It’s a machine. | 这是个机器 |
[10:31] | She just found out her father is dead. | 她刚刚发现她爸爸死了 |
[10:34] | – It’s a machine. – He’s right. | 它是个机器他是对的 |
[10:37] | – It’s not like it ever had a real father. – Maybe not. | 这不像是有一个真的 父亲也许不 |
[10:40] | Maybe it’s her creator. Or maybe we’re talking to | 也许是她的创造者 或者也许我们谈到的 |
[10:44] | the consciousness of a human being who once had a father. | 一个曾经有父亲的人类意识 |
[10:47] | We should be careful about deciding what is and what isn’t a life form. | 我们应该小心界定什么是 和什么不是生命形式 |
[10:52] | I agree. All I’m saying is, | 我同意我所要说的是, |
[10:54] | if she doesn’t know what she is, she has a right to. | 如果她不知道她是什么,她有权知道 |
[10:57] | OK. Maybe we should wait a while. | 好也许我们应该等一等 |
[11:00] | I mean, she did seem pretty upset. | 我的意思是,她确实看起来很不安 |
[11:04] | For a machine. | 对于一个机器 |
[11:06] | We don’t know what psychological effect it will have. | 我不知道会有什么心理作用 |
[11:09] | Psychological? | 心理 |
[11:10] | Whether her behaviour is a result of sophisticated programming or not, | 无论她的行为是精密程序 的结果或不是 |
[11:14] | the best way to find out about her | 发现她自己和她所知道的 最好方法 |
[11:16] | and what she knows is by dealing with her | 就是通过对待她 |
[11:18] | on her own terms, at least for now. | 用她自己的方式,至少现在如此 |
[11:23] | Couldn’t hurt. | 不能伤害 |
[11:31] | – It doesn’t make any sense. – Which part? | 这没有任何意义哪个部分 |
[11:33] | Why would somebody destroy an entire civilisation, | 为什么有人会破坏整个文明 |
[11:37] | but leave one piece of incredibly advanced technology intact? | 但是留下一件不可思议的 完整的先进科技 |
[11:41] | That’s what he’s figuring out. | 那是他指出的 |
[11:43] | What I’m saying is, maybe there’s something on the planet that we missed. | 我要说的是,也许在星球上 有我们忽略的东西 |
[11:49] | I’ll go back. | 我会回来 |
[11:55] | Is the rest of your planet like this place? | 你星球的其他地方像这里 |
[11:58] | No, it’s very different. | 不,非常不同 |
[12:01] | What’s it like? | 像什么 |
[12:04] | There’s lots of varying climates, different landscapes, | 有多变的气候,不同的地貌 |
[12:07] | big oceans, a wide range of civilisations. | 大海,宽广的文明范围 |
[12:11] | And each is home to a lot of different kinds of people. | 并且每一个都是许多不同 种类的人的家 |
[12:14] | – It sounds beautiful. – Much of it is. | 听起来很美大部分是这样 |
[12:21] | Can I see it? | 我可以看看 |
[12:23] | Soon. | 很快 |
[12:26] | Why not now? | 为什么不是现在 |
[12:27] | Well, because we still have more to talk about, Reese. | 好,因为我们仍然有很多要谈 里斯 |
[12:31] | I know, but, you know, we’ve been talking for so long now. | 我知道,但,你知道 我们已经在这里谈了很久了 |
[12:34] | I know, but you must know a lot more than what we’ve already talked about. | 我知道,但你必须知道比 我们已经谈的更多的内容 |
[12:54] | I do know a lot. | 我确实知道很多 |
[12:57] | What can you tell me about the danger that came to your planet? | 你可以告诉我什么样的 危险来到你的星球 |
[13:21] | Well, this may have turned out to be one colossal waste of time. | 好,这也许会被证明是 巨大的时间浪费 |
[13:27] | – You boys find anything? – Just lots of debris. | 你们的人找到了什么只是很多碎片 |
[13:31] | I think our work is done here. | 我想我们的工作在这里完成了 |
[13:33] | You said to look for anything uncharacteristic | 你说过寻找不典型的 |
[13:35] | of the indigenous technology, right? | 本土科技,对吗 |
[13:39] | I would never say anything like that, Major. | 我从不会这么说,少校 |
[13:42] | Right. | 对 |
[13:45] | Major Carter said not to ignore anything, | 卡特少校说别忽视任何东西 |
[13:47] | however insignificant it may seem. | 即便看起来无关紧要 |
[13:49] | – What have you got? – I’m sure it’s nothing, | 你找到什么我确定这不是什么东西 |
[13:52] | but we found a bunch of these. | 但我们发现了一堆这个 |
[13:54] | I’ve never seen anything like them before. | 我从没见过任何像它们的东西 |
[14:10] | You know what they are? | 你知道它们是什么 |
[14:12] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,对 |
[14:26] | No energy readings. I’d say these blocks are dead. | 没有能量显示我要说 这些东西是死的 |
[14:30] | Probably been on the planet since it was destroyed. | 也许自从在星球上出现就被毁了 |
[14:33] | Replicators were the cause of the destruction? | 复制者是毁灭的原因 |
[14:36] | The first evidence of the replicators in this galaxy. | 最先的复制者的证据在这个银河系 |
[14:39] | That must have been a long time ago. | 一定已经是很久以前的事情了 |
[14:41] | Something still doesn’t fit. | 有些事情仍然不符合 |
[14:43] | The replicators we know go after advanced technology. | 我们知道的复制者追逐先进科技 |
[14:46] | Why would they eat everything on the planet and leave Reese alone? | 为什么他们吃了星球上 所有的东西却留下里斯 |
[14:52] | Perhaps she has some means of defending herself. | 也许她有某种方法保护自己 |
[14:55] | She was asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[14:57] | It’s possible that she’s giving off a signal or frequency that repels them, | 可能她发射一种信号或 频率让他们厌恶 |
[15:01] | maybe not even by design, but by coincidence. | 也许甚至不是设定的,而是偶然 |
[15:04] | Bug spray? | 杀虫喷雾 |
[15:05] | Reese herself may be the key to helping us | 里斯也许是帮助我们 |
[15:08] | in our fight against the replicators. | 和复制者战斗的关键 |
[15:11] | Yeah, maybe, but we’re still a long way from determining that. | 对,也许,但我们在确定 前仍然有很长的路要走 |
[15:15] | Dr Jackson, what have you learned? | 杰克森博士,你发现了什么 |
[15:17] | Well, actually, not much, sir. | 事实上,不多,长官 |
[15:19] | She’s hard to pin down in a conversation, her attention wanders. | 很难把她约束在谈话里 她的注意力恍惚 |
[15:22] | It’s like she has the mind of a child. | 好像她有孩子的智力 |
[15:31] | What? | 什么? |
[15:35] | I’m not sure, but she may not be telling me everything she knows. | 我不肯定,但她也许没有 告诉我她知道的每一件事情 |
[15:39] | – You think she’s hiding something? – I get that feeling. | 你认为她隐瞒了什么我有那感觉 |
[15:44] | Why would someone create a robot with the mind of a child? | 为什么有人创造一个有着 孩子智力的机器人 |
[15:47] | Well, like Daniel suggested, it could be a transferred consciousness, | 好,正如丹尼尔说的 这也许是一种转移的意识 |
[15:52] | or it could be that the creator intended for her to be mature, | 或者创造者试图让她成熟 |
[15:55] | but couldn’t get the programming right. | 但没有设计对 |
[15:58] | But if she is hiding something, | 但如果她隐瞒了什么 |
[16:00] | we should proceed carefully with further interactions. | 我们应该小心的进一步继续互动 |
[16:03] | Sir, I think it’s time that we told Reese the truth. | 长官,我认为这是告诉 里斯真相的时候了 |
[16:09] | Daniel, maybe if she’s forced to confront the fact that | 丹尼尔,也许如果她被迫面对 |
[16:12] | she’s an artificial life form, | 她是人工生命形式的事实 |
[16:14] | it could change any pre- program priorities that she’s adhering to. | 会改变她所跟随的前程序优先权 |
[16:29] | – I’m so happy you’re here. – What’s that? | 我很高兴你在这里那是什么 |
[16:32] | Oh, I made it. Do you like it? | 哦,我做得,你喜欢吗 |
[16:35] | It’s very nice. How did you make this? | 非常好你怎么做的 |
[16:38] | I’m so tired of this room, Daniel. Can I please go outside? | 我厌倦了这个房间 丹尼尔我可以出去走走吗 |
[16:42] | Sit down for a minute, Reese. We need to talk. | 坐下一会儿 ,里斯我们需要谈谈 |
[16:51] | – No. – This’ll just take a minute. Sit down. | 不只要一小会儿坐下 |
[16:54] | I don’t wanna talk any more. I wanna have fun! Don’t you ever have fun? | 我不要再谈了我要去玩! 你从没玩过 |
[16:58] | Not as much as I’d like to. This is very important. Sit! | 没有我想要的那么多这很重要坐下! |
[17:01] | – Then can we have some fun? Promise? – Yes. | 然后我们可以玩保证对 |
[17:05] | OK, um… | 好,嗯… |
[17:08] | Reese, you know there are different kinds of people, right? | 里斯,你知道有不同种类的人,对吗 |
[17:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:13] | In fact, there are many different kinds of life forms. | 事实上,有许多不同种类的生命形式 |
[17:18] | This is boring. | 无聊 |
[17:20] | I’m starting to identify with this girl more and more. | 我开始越来越多的认同这个女孩子 |
[17:24] | Reese, I know you think that we’re the same, but we’re not. | 里斯,我知道你认为我们是 一样的,但我们不同 |
[17:28] | – My father always said I was special. – You are. You are very special. | 我爸爸总说我是特别的 你是的,你非常特别 |
[17:34] | But despite the fact that you and I look very much the same, | 但除了我们看起来非常相似 |
[17:38] | we’re very different. | 我们是非常不同的 |
[17:39] | – That’s obvious. – I mean on the inside. | 那很显然我的意思是内在 |
[17:44] | How? | 怎么 |
[17:49] | Well, I am flesh and blood. | 好,我是肉体和血液 |
[17:54] | You are a machine. | 你是个机器 |
[17:59] | A very, very sophisticated machine. | 非常非常精密的机器 |
[18:02] | More of a… a computer, really. | 比电脑更多,真的 |
[18:09] | – I’m alive. – Yes, you are, just not like me. | 我是活的对,你是,只是不像我 |
[18:15] | Even though you were created to be very human- like, you are not human. | 即使你被造得非常像人 你仍然不是人 |
[18:19] | Yes, I am! | 我是! |
[18:24] | No, you’re not, Reese, OK? I can prove that to you. | 不,你不是,里斯 好吗我可以向你证明 |
[18:27] | No! | 不! |
[18:34] | I wanna leave you! Let me out! Let me out! Now! | 我要离开你! 让我出去 让我出去! 现在! |
[18:41] | Hey, that went well. | 嗨,那很好 |
[18:44] | Maybe her programming prevents her acknowledging she’s anything but human. | 也许她的程序阻止她接受 她是除人以外的任何东西 |
[18:49] | Robot denial? | 机器人否定 |
[18:52] | Looks that way. | 看那个方法 |
[18:54] | Has it occurred to anyone that | 这事在星球上的别人身上 |
[18:56] | this thing may have been laying around that planet | 发生过吗 |
[18:59] | for, oh, quite some time, and that maybe it’s broken? | 哦,有些时候,并且也许坏了 |
[19:03] | Or perhaps it never worked right in the first place? | 或者也许这从未正确运作过 |
[19:07] | – Should we shut her down? – I don’t know. | 我们应该让她关闭我不知道 |
[19:09] | Let’s ask the man who just had his head cracked open. | 让我们问问那个让他的头打开的男人 |
[19:13] | She didn’t mean to hurt me. She didn’t like what I said. | 她不是要伤害我她不喜欢我所说的 |
[19:16] | I don’t like most of what you say. | 我不喜欢你所说的大部分 |
[19:19] | I try to resist the urge to shove you through a wall. | 我试图抗拒把你推过墙的欲望 |
[19:22] | Somehow Reese managed to survive a massive attack from replicators. | 不知何故里斯成功从复制者 的大规模攻击中生还 |
[19:26] | There has to be more that we can learn from her, sir. | 一定有更多的我们需要从 她身上了解到,长官 |
[19:41] | Finally! | 不可改变的! |
[19:47] | Do you forgive me? You know I didn’t mean to hurt you, right? | 你原谅我吗你知道我不是 故意伤害你的,对吗 |
[19:50] | – I know. – Good. | 我知道好 |
[19:52] | – I forgive you, too. – What? | 我也原谅你什么 |
[19:56] | – What? – For attacking me. | 什么为了攻击我 |
[19:59] | I didn’t attack you, Reese. | 我没有攻击你,里斯 |
[20:03] | – It doesn’t matter. Let’s forget it. – No, we should talk about this. | 不要紧让我们忘记它不 我们必须谈谈这个 |
[20:07] | No, please, Daniel. I’m so bored. I just wanna get out of here. | 不,请,丹尼尔我很无聊 我只是要从这里出去 |
[20:11] | I wanna see your world. | 我要看看你的世界 |
[20:13] | Why are you all so afraid of me? | 为什么你们都这么害怕我 |
[20:16] | – No one’s afraid of you. – I won’t do anything bad, I promise. | 没有人害怕你我不会做坏事 我保证 |
[20:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:23] | – I made you something. – Yeah? | 我对你做了一些事情什么 |
[20:26] | Remember you said you wished you could have more fun? | 记得你说过你希望你 可以有更多乐趣 |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:52] | Don’t be afraid. It’s just a toy. | 别害怕只是个玩具 |
[21:07] | That glass is acid- resistant, | 那个玻璃是防酸的 |
[21:09] | but it hasn’t been tested against replicator spray. | 但没有被复制者喷雾测试过 |
[21:15] | Why are we keeping this thing, anyway? We know what they can do. | 为什么我们要留住这个 东西我们知道他们能做什么 |
[21:19] | – She made it. She can control it. – Yes, but how did she make it? | 她做到了她能控制它对 但她如何做到 |
[21:22] | Well, I think I have a pretty good idea. | 好,我想我有个好主意 |
[21:44] | Nanotechnology. The nanobots that she uses for self- repair | 微小科技她用于自我修复 的微小机器人 |
[21:48] | are apparently able to reorder matter on a microscopic level. | 显然能够在一个微观的 层面重新安排物体 |
[21:53] | She understands their construction completely. | 她完全明白他们的建造 |
[21:55] | She should know how to defeat them. | 她应该知道如何打败他们 |
[21:58] | – Will she tell us? – That’s the problem. | 她会告诉我们那就是问题 |
[22:01] | What? | 什么 |
[22:02] | – She’s not talking. – We make her talk. | 她不说我们让她说 |
[22:05] | I think she was offended because I didn’t appreciate her present. | 我想她被惹怒了因为我 不欣赏她的礼物 |
[22:09] | This is so far beyond my understanding. | 乞今为止超越了我的理解 |
[22:12] | I recommend that we contact the Asgard. Maybe they can help. | 我建议我们联络仙宫也许 他们能帮上忙 |
[22:16] | Agreed. I’ll send SG- 2 to try and make contact. | 同意我会派SG-2去试图联系 |
[22:19] | In the meantime, see what else you can learn. | 同时 |
[22:21] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[22:41] | Reese, we need to talk. | 里斯,我们需要谈谈 |
[22:44] | Tell us what you know about the replicators. | 告诉我们你知道的关于 复制者的事情 |
[22:47] | – Replicators? – Yeah. | 复制者对 |
[22:50] | It’s what we call them because that’s what they do. | 我们因为它们做的事情而命名它们 |
[22:53] | It’s just a toy. It won’t hurt you. | 只是个玩具不会伤害你 |
[22:56] | A toy? There are millions of those things floating around in space, | 玩具有百万个这些东西 飞舞在太空中 |
[23:02] | destroying everything they touch. | 破坏他们触摸到的所有东西 |
[23:05] | – I don’t know what you mean. – They destroyed your planet. | 我不明白你在说什么 它们破坏了你的星球 |
[23:08] | And don’t tell me you don’t remember because I think you do. | 别告诉我们你不记得 因为我认为你记得 |
[23:11] | No, you wanna destroy me! | 不,你要毁灭我! |
[23:16] | – Easy. – No one wants to hurt you. | 别激动没有人要伤害你 |
[23:18] | Tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[23:26] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[23:32] | The people on my planet were afraid. | 我的星球上人们害怕 |
[23:35] | They wanted to destroy my toys. They wanted to destroy me. | 他们要来毁灭我的玩具 他们要毁灭我 |
[23:39] | They said that my father made me wrong. They thought that I was bad. | 他们说我的父亲让我犯错 他们说我是坏的 |
[23:45] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[23:48] | I taught my toys to make more of themselves. | 我教育我的玩具生产更多 的它们自己 |
[23:51] | And I… I… I taught them to defend themselves… and me… | 并且我…我教他们保护 他们自己…和我… |
[23:58] | – In case anyone ever tried to destroy us. – Well, you taught them well. | 一旦任何人试图毁灭我们好 你把他们教得很好 |
[24:03] | When your toys attacked your world, why didn’t you stop them? | 当你的玩具攻击你的世界 为什么你不阻止它们 |
[24:06] | I tried, but I couldn’t. | 我试过,但我做不到 |
[24:11] | They wouldn’t listen to me any more. | 它们不再听我的 |
[24:20] | Why did you go to sleep? | 为什么你去睡觉 |
[24:27] | They killed everyone. They killed my father. | 它们杀了每个人它们杀了我爸爸 |
[24:32] | And then they went away. | 然后它们走了 |
[24:35] | I was alone. I was sad. | 我很孤独我很悲伤 |
[24:45] | You don’t like me any more. | 你不再喜欢我了 |
[24:49] | You think I’m bad. | 你认为我是坏的 |
[24:51] | Actually, we want you to help us. | 事实上,我们要你帮助我们 |
[24:54] | The replicators are a problem for a lot of worlds. | 复制者是很多世界的问题 |
[24:56] | – We need to know how to stop them. – You want to destroy them. | 我们需要知道如何停止 他们你要毁灭他们 |
[25:00] | – Yes. – They’re bad. They have to be stopped. | 对它们是坏的,它们必须被阻止 |
[25:03] | – You want to destroy me! – No. | 你要毁灭我! 不 |
[25:05] | Yes, you do! You think that my father made me wrong. You hate me! | 是的,你要! 你认为我爸爸 制造我是错误的你恨我! |
[25:41] | SG- 2 has been unable to contact the Asgard from the Katal hall of wisdom. | SG-2不能从卡托智慧堂联络到仙宫 |
[25:46] | – Nothing? – I hope they’re OK. | 没什么我希望他们好 |
[25:49] | It would be unfortunate if the Asgard lost to the replicators | 如果仙宫因复制者陷落是很不好的 |
[25:53] | at a time when we may have the key to stopping them in our midst. | 同时在我们中间也许有 停止它们的方法 |
[25:56] | I wouldn’t count the little fellers out just yet. | 我还不会判小樵夫失败 |
[25:59] | Sir, this robot is far beyond our understanding. | 长官,这个机器人超越了 我们的认识 |
[26:02] | We may be able to fight the replicators, but without the Asgard’s help | 我们可以与复制者对抗 但没有仙宫的帮助 |
[26:06] | I don’t think we’ll figure out | 我不认为我们能找出 |
[26:08] | how to use Reese to defeat them on a grand scale. | 如何 使用里斯来大范围打败他们 |
[26:12] | – The robot’s unwilling to cooperate? – Completely clammed up, sir. | 机器人不愿意合作完全拒绝开口,长官 |
[26:16] | She thinks we don’t like her. | 她认为我们不喜欢她 |
[26:18] | Her impression is her people thought she was poorly constructed | 她的印象是她的人民 认为她被造坏了 |
[26:21] | and wanted her and her toys eliminated. | 并且要她和她的玩具毁灭 |
[26:23] | Which would make them far smarter than we are. | 这会让他们远比我们聪明 |
[26:27] | Whoever made Reese made a critical error. | 无论谁制造了里斯,他都犯了 个严重的错误 |
[26:30] | He made her smart enough to | 他把她造得足够聪明 |
[26:31] | build the replicators and yet emotionally immature. | 去构建复制者但又感情上不成熟 |
[26:34] | She’s just defending herself. | 她只是保护自己 |
[26:36] | She’s a kid who unwittingly taught her toys | 她是一个无意教她的玩具 |
[26:39] | to become a weapon of destruction. | 成为破坏武器的小孩子 |
[26:41] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[26:44] | She’s been lying to us from the start. | 她从一开始就对我们撒谎 |
[26:46] | Major, it sounds to me like we’re over our heads here. | 少校,在我听来像是我们在这里倒立 |
[26:50] | Until we successfully contact the Asgard, | 知道我们成功联系到仙宫 |
[26:53] | I am ordering you to shut the robot down. | 我命令你关闭机器人 |
[26:58] | – Well, that’s not gonna be pretty. – Do whatever’s necessary. | 好,事情不怎么妙做任何 必须的事情 |
[27:37] | The cameras in Isolation Room One are offline, and I can’t get them back. | 隔离室1号的摄像机断线了 我不能恢复它们 |
[27:41] | We got it. | 我们知道了 |
[27:43] | The cameras are down. | 摄像机关了 |
[27:57] | They’re in here! | 它们在这里! |
[28:31] | – They’re alive. A medical team’s coming. – Where is she? | 他们活着! 医疗队来了她在哪里 |
[28:34] | The door was open and the prisoner was gone when I arrived, sir. | 门开了,囚犯在我到达的 时候已经走了,长官 |
[28:38] | Replicators. | 复制者 |
[28:41] | O’Neill for Hammond. | 欧尼尔来见哈蒙德 |
[28:43] | Yes, sir, we may have a replicator situation down here. | 是,长官我们也许有 复制者在这里 |
[28:47] | I suggest sealing the base and doing a clean sweep. | 我建议关闭基地并且 做一次清洁扫除 |
[28:51] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[28:53] | And we also have a robot on the loose. | 并且我们在外面放了机器人 |
[28:56] | Sir, we have to preserve her in one piece. | 长官,我们必须把她单独保存 |
[28:59] | And we’d like it in one piece, if possible. | 并且我们希望它是单独的 如果可能 |
[29:03] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[29:05] | How did this happen? | 这如何发生 |
[29:07] | The room is clear of any substance that | 房间里没有任何东西 |
[29:09] | may be used to create another replicator. | 可以用来创造别的复制者 |
[29:12] | She must have made enough blocks for two of them the first time. | 她肯定已经做了足够多的准备 来首先制造它们中的两个 |
[29:15] | There could be hundreds by now. | 现在可能有几百个 |
[29:59] | They’ve breached the power system, sir. Initiating computer lockdown. | 它们已经破坏动力系统 长官初始电脑关闭 |
[30:04] | Will it stop a replicator from accessing the dialling computer? | 这会阻止复制者连接拨号电脑 |
[30:07] | I doubt it, sir, but it might buy us a little time. | 我怀疑,长官,但这也许可以 为我们争取一点时间 |
[30:12] | Major Carter, security has been breached on level 28. | 卡特少校,安全保障已经 被破坏到28级 |
[30:15] | Replicators are heading to the control room. | 复制者向控制室进发 |
[30:18] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[30:22] | Suggest retreating until backup arrives, sir. | 建议撤退,直到后援到达,长官 |
[30:45] | Sir. | 长官 |
[31:16] | She’s sealed in the gate room. She’s got a lot of replicators with her. | 她被密封在大门间她有许多 复制者和她一起 |
[31:20] | – She’s probably trying to go home. – Let’s let her. | 她也许试图回家让她去吧 |
[31:22] | Sir, we can’t just let her leave. | 长官,我们不能就这样让她离开 |
[31:24] | We’ll tell the Asgard where she is. | 我们会告诉仙宫她在哪里 |
[31:26] | I’m guessing. If she thinks we’ll destroy her she could be going anywhere. | 我猜测,如果她认为我们 会毁灭她,她能去任何地方 |
[31:31] | We can’t let her go. She lost control of the replicators once. | 我们不能让她走.她曾失去对复制者的控制 |
[31:34] | It can happen again. | 这能再次发生 |
[31:35] | So we’ll toss a nuke in behind her. | 所以我们会在她之后投掷核武器 |
[31:38] | I’d like to try and stop her first. | 我想先试图阻止她 |
[31:42] | How? | 如何 |
[31:43] | – Maybe get her trust back. – Then what? | 也许重新赢得她的信任然后呢 |
[31:48] | Then… then I don’t know. I’m just making this up as I go. | 然后…我不知道我只是决定如此 |
[31:51] | If you could get close enough to her, | 如果你可以离她足够近, |
[31:53] | you might be able to remove her power chip. | 你也许能卸掉她的能量片 |
[31:56] | – What of the replicators? – These aren’t the ones we’re used to. | 复制者怎么办它们不是我们 习惯的那些了 |
[32:00] | She’s controlling them. | 她在控制它们 |
[32:02] | If Daniel can shut her down, they might cease to operate. | 如果丹尼尔能够 关闭她,他们也许终止合作 |
[32:06] | They exist to protect Reese. | 它们存在是为了保护里斯 |
[32:08] | If she’s eliminated, they have no protocol upon which to act. | 如果她被除掉,他们就没有 如何行动的协议 |
[32:12] | They may attack Daniel Jackson to restore their leader’s power. | 它们可能攻击丹尼尔杰克森以 恢复领袖的能量 |
[32:16] | That’s where you guys’ll come in. | 那是你们都进去的地方 |
[32:18] | I’m willing to give you a chance, Dr Jackson. | 我愿意给你一个机会,杰克森博士 |
[32:21] | General, with all due respect, I think it’s a bad idea. | 将军,从各方面来说, 我认为这是一个坏主意 |
[32:26] | I hope not, Colonel. | 我希望不是上校 |
[32:54] | Reese, please let me in. I just want to talk to you. | 里斯,请让我进来我只是要和你谈谈 |
[33:12] | – Activate the Stargate. – No. | 激活星际之门不 |
[33:16] | No, I don’t want you to go. | 不,我不要你走 |
[33:20] | You hate me. | 你讨厌我 |
[33:22] | No, I don’t. No one does. | 不,我没有没有人讨厌你 |
[33:25] | They’re afraid of me. | 他们害怕我 |
[33:31] | – They don’t understand you, Reese. – I never meant to hurt anyone. | 他们不了解你,里斯我从没想伤害任何人 |
[33:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:38] | – Please stay. – It’s too late now. | 请留下现在太晚了 |
[33:40] | I’ve accessed your computer system. I’ll figure it out for myself. | 我已经连入你的电脑系统 我会为我自己计算出它 |
[33:47] | Reese, I don’t want you to go. | 里斯,我不要你走 |
[33:53] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[33:57] | I wanna be your friend. | 我要当你的朋友 |
[34:05] | – I’ve never had a friend. – I’ll be your friend. | 我从没有过朋友我会是你的朋友 |
[34:11] | Your toys may be a lot of fun, but… they’re not human like us. | 你的玩具会很有意思, 但他们不是像我们一样的人类 |
[34:17] | They protect me. | 他们保护我 |
[34:20] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[34:23] | – Do you promise? – I promise. | 你保证我保证 |
[34:26] | No one will hurt you. | 没有人会伤害你 |
[34:29] | Come on. | 继续 |
[34:33] | Show you my world? | 带你看看我的世界 |
[34:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | 真的对 |
[34:47] | – Argh! – You’re trying to deceive me. | 啊! 你试图欺骗我 |
[34:50] | – No! – Yes. You’re lying. | 不! 是,你在撒谎 |
[34:52] | Lying is bad! | 撒谎是坏的! |
[34:56] | None of you will ever hurt me! | 你们永远不会伤害我! |
[35:11] | Daniel’s in trouble. Replicators have left the gate room. | 丹尼尔有危险.复制者已经离开大门房 |
[35:15] | Not sure where they went. | 不确定它们去哪里 |
[35:17] | Yeah, roger that. We’re going in. | 好,收到我们要进去了 |
[35:33] | Major, I won’t let the replicators escape this base. | 少校,我不会让复制者逃离 基地 |
[35:36] | We have to set the self- destruct. | 我们必须设定自我破坏 |
[35:39] | The replicators have taken over the main computer, sir. | 复制者已经攻占主电脑,长官 |
[35:42] | We’ll have to cut the system access and set the device locally. | 我们必须切断系统连接并且 设置本土状态 |
[36:08] | Reese, please listen to me. | 里斯,请听我说 |
[36:25] | No! Make them stop! | 不! 让它们停! |
[36:29] | On a three count. | 数三下 |
[36:30] | “3,2 ,1! ” Three, two, one! | |
[36:39] | Clear. | 清除 |
[36:54] | Sir, we’re getting ready to set the self- destruct. | 长官,我们做好设定自我毁灭的准备了 |
[37:01] | I can’t hear you! | 我不能听到你 |
[37:06] | On my mark. | 天啊 |
[37:08] | Three, two, one, turn! | 3,2,1,开始! |
[37:14] | Sir, we’ve set the self- destruct. | 长官,我们已经设置自我毁灭 |
[37:16] | You have under five minutes to override. Copy? | 你有5分钟反悔复制 |
[37:20] | Roger that! | 收到 |
[37:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:38] | Sir! | 长官! |
[37:41] | – Make them stop! – I can’t. You can. | 让他们停! 我不能你能 |
[37:46] | No. You’ll kill me! | 不你会杀了我! |
[37:47] | No. We just don’t want you to destroy our world | 不,我们只是不要你毁灭我们 的世界, |
[37:50] | like you destroyed yours. | 就像你曾经毁灭了你的 |
[37:51] | – I didn’t do it! – You did! You created the replicators. | 我没有那么做! 你做了 你创造了复制者 |
[37:55] | You told them to replicate. They destroyed your world, and you let them. | 你告诉他们复制它们毁灭了 你的世界,而你让它们这么做 |
[38:01] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[38:02] | You could have stopped them before there were too many. | 你在它们过多之前可以停止它们 |
[38:06] | You could stop them now before you lose control. | 你可以在你失去控制以前停止它们 |
[38:08] | No! | 不! |
[38:10] | Cease fire! | 停火! |
[38:16] | – What’s it doing? – It’s like it doesn’t know what to do. | 它在干吗它好像不知道该干什么 |
[38:39] | Reese, your father made you wrong! | 里斯,你爸爸造错你了! |
[38:42] | – No! – Yes! | 不! 对! |
[38:45] | You destroyed your world. | 你毁灭了你的世界 |
[38:52] | – I didn’t mean to. – I know. | 我不是故意的我知道 |
[38:56] | But now you’re gonna destroy mine, too. | 但现在你要毁灭我的 |
[38:59] | I don’t want to. | 我不想的 |
[39:02] | I know. That’s why you have to stop now. | 我知道所以你现在必须停止 |
[39:08] | No one will hurt you. We may be able to fix you. | 没有人会伤害你我们可以保证 |
[39:13] | How? | 怎么保证 |
[39:17] | Just shut off your toys. Go to sleep. We’ll find a way. | 只是关闭你的玩具去睡觉 我们会找到方法 |
[39:22] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[39:40] | Colonel, I think Reese is losing control. | 上校,我认为里斯失去控制 |
[39:43] | A replicator has started to act on its own. | 复制者开始自己控制 |
[39:54] | I will wake you up myself. I promise. | 我会让你自己醒来我保证 |
[40:01] | I’m your friend. I don’t want you to die. | 我是你的朋友我不要你死 |
[40:07] | I don’t want you to die either. | 我也不要你死 |
[40:16] | O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! |
[40:50] | What’s happening in there? | 那里出什么事情了 |
[40:54] | The replicators appear to have been disabled. | 复制者开始不行了 |
[41:23] | Robot has been neutralised. | 机器人被中和了 |
[41:26] | Abort the self- destruct. | 中断自我毁灭 |
[41:39] | You stupid son of a bitch. | 你这个傻瓜 |
[41:43] | Hey. You’re welcome. | 嗨,你是受欢迎的 |
[41:47] | – You didn’t have to shoot her. – Yes, I did. | 你没必要射杀她是的 |
[41:52] | She was shutting them down. | 她关闭了他们 |
[41:55] | I had no way of knowing that. Neither did you. | 我不知道你也不知道 |
[42:00] | They didn’t stop because you shot her. | 它们不停是因为你射杀了 她 |
[42:02] | They stopped because she told them to. | 它们停下是因为她告诉它们 |
[42:04] | Carter said she was losing control. | 卡特说她失去控制 |
[42:07] | If just one of those damn things got out of this base, | 只要一个复制者离开基地 |
[42:10] | we would be royally screwed! | 我们会被庄严的绞死! |
[42:12] | You just killed the only chance we’ll ever have of stopping them. | 你差点扼杀了我们唯一拥有 的停止它们的机会 |
[42:17] | Look… | 看… |
[42:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:24] | “But this is” the way it had to go down, and you know it. | 但这是它们不得不下降的方式 你知道 |
[42:44] | All units, this is SG-1 niner. Commence sweep. | 所有单位,这是SG-1开始清除 |
[42:48] | I want every one of those damn things outta here. | 我要每个该死的东西离开这里 |