时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | 星际之门SG-1上集回顾: |
[00:10] | Run! | 还跑! |
[00:13] | A requisition just came to me for a C-5 | 我刚才得到一个C-5的征用请求 |
[00:16] | to make a classified pick- up at an NID site. | 在NID场所进行一个分类的搭便车 |
[00:21] | We demand you return the Touchstone! | 我们要求你回到试金石? |
[00:24] | It’s missing? | 丢了? |
[00:26] | They were dressed like you and carried weapons. | 他们打扮得像你并且携带武器 |
[00:32] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校 |
[00:34] | Is this a joke, Maybourne? | 这是个玩笑吗,梅伯恩? |
[00:36] | I think you’ll wanna hear what I have to offer you. | 我认为你要听我不得不提供给你的 |
[00:39] | Your mission? | 你的任务? |
[00:40] | Use any means necessary to acquire technology to help Earth | 使用任何必要的手段去获得 帮助地球的科技 |
[00:43] | in the battle against the Goa’uld or other unforeseen aggressors. | 在对勾阿呜的战斗中或者其他 不可预见的进攻者 |
[00:48] | There’s an Asgard ship over the base! | 有一条仙宫的船开向基地! |
[00:51] | I’ll be holdin’ the door open so you can’t go anywhere else. | 我会把门那么你就不能去 任何别的地方 |
[00:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’m pleased to announce that you are all under arrest | 先生们女士们,我很高兴的 宣布你们都被捕了 |
[01:02] | for high crimes against the United States and its allies. | 因为对抗合众国和它的 盟友们的严重罪行 |
[01:17] | – How overdue is SG- 9? – Coming up on 11 hours, sir. | SG-9迟到多久? 晚了11小时,长官 |
[01:21] | That’s not like Major Benton. Dial P2A- 018. | 那不像本顿少校拨号P2A-018 |
[01:25] | Try to establish radio contact from our end. | 试着从我们这里建立无线通讯 |
[01:28] | Sir, my mission report. Better late than never, I always say. | 长官,我的任务报告迟到 比不到好,我总说 |
[01:35] | Chevron one encoded. | 象形文字1号编码 |
[01:38] | Yep. I always say that. | 是,我总是那么说 |
[01:42] | – Chevron two encoded. – What’s goin’ on? | 象形文字2号编码接下来是什么? |
[01:44] | SG- 9 was on an extended mission | SG-9在执行一个延伸的任务 |
[01:47] | to re- establish diplomatic relations with P2A- 018. | 为和P2A-018重新建立外交关系 |
[01:51] | 018… | 018… |
[01:54] | – Latona. – Oh, yes. | 拉脱纳哦,对 |
[01:57] | One of several planets visited by the NID | NID访问过的几个星球之一 |
[01:59] | while running their offworld programme. | 运行他们的末世程序 |
[02:01] | Right. | 对 |
[02:03] | Major Benton has spent several months | 本顿少校已经花了几个月 |
[02:05] | negotiating access to a defensive weapon they call the Sentinel. | 谈判有权使用一种防御武器 他们叫做哨兵 |
[02:09] | It’s said to be capable of defending their entire planet. | 这据说能够保卫它们的整个星球 |
[02:12] | Yeah, I… read the report. | 对,我…读过报告 |
[02:15] | They were scheduled to return early this morning. | 他们预定在今早早些时候返回 |
[02:19] | Chevron seven locked. | 象形文字7号锁定 |
[02:25] | Standing by, sir. MALP relay is active. | 已待命,长官.移动分析探测仪已激活. |
[02:28] | This is Hammond. SG- 9, report. | 我是哈蒙德.SG-9小组,报告各情况. |
[02:33] | Major Benton, you are overdue. Please respond. | 本顿少校,你迟到了 |
[02:36] | General, sir, this is Sergeant Grogan. Major Benton… | 将军,长官,我是葛罗根军士.本顿少校… |
[02:40] | … three days… | …三天… |
[02:42] | The Star… | 星… |
[02:44] | The Latonans tried to… but the thing didn’t work. | 拉脱纳人试图… 但事情不起作用 |
[02:48] | Sergeant , can you make it back to the Stargate? | 军士,你能让它重返星际之门 |
[02:50] | Negative. There are two Jaffa… | 不能.那里有两个贾法… |
[02:52] | … supported by a staff… | 被一个参谋机构支持… |
[02:54] | There’s no way I can get back to the Stargate. | 我没有办法回到星门. |
[02:58] | on the fire ! get off ! | 受到攻击!撤退! |
[03:05] | – Sergeant, shut it down. – Yes, sir. | -军士,关了它. -是,长官 |
[04:11] | Stargate.SG1-s05e20.The.Sentinel | |
[04:17] | OK, Marul. Go ahead. | 你的朋友会看见我? |
[04:22] | Your friends will see me? | 不是现在我会把你的祝福 和我的报告一起送出 |
[04:24] | Not right now. I’ll send your greeting back with my report. | 我该说什么? 任何你喜欢的 |
[04:30] | – What shall I say? – Anything you like. | ” 你好” 怎么样? |
[04:36] | How about “hello”? | 你好很好 |
[04:55] | The rat bastard. | 该死 |
[04:57] | – I thought he came across as very nice. – The voice behind the camera. | 我认为他给人印象非常 好摄像机之后的声音 |
[05:03] | Colonel Sean Grieves, formerly of the NID. | 西恩格里夫上校,以前在NID |
[05:05] | He led an offworld team for Colonel Maybourne | 他为梅伯恩上校领导一支末世队伍 |
[05:08] | and was one of the members of that organisation convicted of high treason. | 并且是一个被证明有严重 叛国罪的组织成员 |
[05:12] | And what was Grieves’ team trying to steal? | 格里夫的队伍试图偷窃什么? |
[05:15] | The Latonans possess a planetary defence they call the Sentinel, | 拉脱纳拥有一套他们叫做 哨兵的行星防御系统 |
[05:19] | which has kept them safe from the Goa’uld for generations. | 这个系统世代保证了他们 免于勾阿呜侵害 |
[05:22] | I can see why the NID would wanna get their hands on it. | 我能明白为什么NID要插手了 |
[05:25] | We put’em all away before they could. | 我们要抢先把他们赶走 |
[05:28] | Frankly, I’m afraid Colonel Grieves’ team | 坦白说,我恐怕格里夫上校的队伍 |
[05:31] | may have done something to the Sentinel they haven’t admitted to. | 也许对哨兵系统做了一些 没有被允许的事情 |
[05:35] | – Fiddlin’ around with it, was he? – Well, according to his report, | 对它瞎浪费时间,对吗 好吧,根据他的报告 |
[05:39] | the Latonans never granted Grieves’ team access to the Sentinel, | 拉脱纳人从没同意让格里夫 的队伍接入哨兵系统 |
[05:42] | before they were… recalled and arrested. | 在他们被取消和逮捕之前 |
[05:45] | You don’t think it’s possible for an NID operative to lie? | 你不认为NID有可能去撒谎? |
[05:49] | I believe it is, Daniel Jackson. | 我相信如此,丹尼尔杰克森 |
[05:53] | Right. | 好 |
[05:55] | So if Grieves’ team disabled the Latonans only means of self- defence… | 所以如果格里夫的部队使拉脱纳 唯一的自我防卫方式失效… |
[05:59] | – We’re responsible. – Grieves is responsible, thank you. | 我们有责任格里夫有责任,谢谢你 |
[06:03] | I doubt the Latonans will appreciate that distinction, Colonel. | 我怀疑拉脱纳人会欣赏 那种声望,上校 |
[06:08] | Time will be of the essence. | 时间会是根本 |
[06:10] | The Goa’uld forces SG- 9 encountered on Latona | SG-9在拉脱纳遇到的勾阿呜 |
[06:13] | were most likely sent as a test. | 看起来 很像是被送去测试的 |
[06:15] | To see if the Sentinel was operational. | 去看看哨兵系统是否有效 |
[06:17] | And by now they’ll have reported back. | 现在他们应该已经回去报告了 |
[06:20] | A Goa’uld mothership most likely is not far off, | 勾阿呜的统治似乎不远 |
[06:22] | if the Goa’uld believe that Latona may be conquered. | 如果勾阿呜相信拉脱纳可以被征服 |
[06:25] | Might be a good time to try that new guidance system on the UAV. | 也许是一个好时机在UAV上试验 新的导航系统 |
[06:28] | I think that can be arranged. | 我相信能被安排 |
[06:31] | Sir, before we go anywhere, we need to talk to Grieves. | 长官,在我们去任何地方之前 我们需要和格里夫谈谈 |
[06:34] | – Why? – Well, whether we like it or not, sir, | 为什么? 好,无论我们是否喜欢,长官 |
[06:37] | Colonel Grieves and Lieutenant Kershaw | 格里夫上校和科绍中尉 |
[06:40] | may be the only people qualified to fix it. | 也许 是唯一合格处理的人选 |
[06:50] | I’ll go. | 我会去 |
[07:03] | You’re dismissed. | 我们被解散了 |
[07:07] | He’s worried I might try to kill you. | 他担心我或许会试图杀害你 |
[07:11] | In that case, I insist. | 如果那样的话,我坚持 |
[07:25] | Had many visitors lately? | 近来有许多来访者? |
[07:26] | Did Maybourne stop by, see how the old team’s doing? | 梅伯恩顺便来访 看看旧部队做得如何? |
[07:30] | – What do you want, O’Neill? – P2A- 018. | 欧尼尔,你要什么? P2A-018 |
[07:35] | – A device called the Sentinel. – What about it? | 一种叫做哨兵的装置它怎么了? |
[07:39] | I need to know what you did to screw it up and how I can fix it. | 我要知道你做了什么去发动 它并且我如何修理它 |
[07:42] | I’m more inclined to tell you where to shove it. | 我更倾向于告诉你哪里去推动它 |
[07:48] | As we speak, SG- 9 is either pinned down by the Goa’uld or dead, | 如我们所说,SG-9或者 被勾阿呜牵制或者死了 |
[07:53] | so let’s just cut the crap, OK? | 所以让我们别废话,好吗? |
[07:56] | – How is this my problem? – You’re responsible. | 这怎么是我的问题? 你有责任 |
[08:00] | 018 is defenceless because of you. | 因为你018没有防卫 |
[08:02] | Earth is defenceless because of you. You don’t mind that. | 地球失去防卫因为你你没有留意 |
[08:05] | You stole technology from our allies. | 你从我们的盟军那里偷窃技术 |
[08:08] | If I hadn’t shut you down, they would have. | 如果我没有关闭你,他们会 |
[08:11] | Do you really think the Asgard or the Tok’ra will rush to our defence | 你真的认为仙宫或者托克拉 会跑来我们的防卫 |
[08:14] | when the Goa’uld finally decide to stomp on us? | 当勾阿呜最终决定来践踏我们? |
[08:18] | That day is coming, Colonel. Don’t kid yourself. | 那天已经来临,上校别骗你自己 |
[08:26] | OK. | 好 |
[08:28] | I guess I should just go have a chat with Kershaw. | 我猜我应该和科绍谈谈 |
[08:36] | The Latonans didn’t want to show us the Sentinel. | 拉脱纳人不想给我们看哨兵 |
[08:40] | We found it ourselves not far from the city. | 我们自己发现离城市不远 |
[08:42] | There was a force field guarding the device itself. | 有一个力场自我保卫装置 |
[08:47] | Kershaw and I took two weeks to get in, | 科绍和我花了两个星期进入, |
[08:49] | take it apart, and put it back good as new. | 带走它,并且把它带回来,像新的一样好 |
[08:51] | Not good as new. You did something wrong. | 不尽然你做错了什么 |
[08:54] | Only thing we did wrong was come back to base to meet our new CO. | 我们唯一做错的是回到基地见我们的新CO |
[08:59] | It’s funny. At the time I was looking forward to meeting you. | 有意思在我想见你的时候 |
[09:03] | I need you to write down exactly how you got in, | 我需要你详细写下你如何进入 |
[09:06] | and exactly what I need to do to fix this. | 并且我需要知道如何修理它 |
[09:09] | If I do anything – anything – | 如果我做了任何事 |
[09:11] | I want my sentence commuted. | 我要减刑 |
[09:14] | I think that’s understood, goin’ in. | 我想可以理解,进来 |
[09:17] | And you’ll need to take us with you, Kershaw and me. | 并且你要带上我们和你一起 科绍和我 |
[09:20] | – SG-1 can handle it. – Who do you think you are? | SG-1能处理为什么你认为你是? |
[09:23] | We were good, Colonel. Just as good as you. | 我们很棒,上校和你一样棒 |
[09:26] | We were acting for the good of the country. | 我们是全国的优秀人才 |
[09:28] | If you hadn’t put me in here, we might have had our own Sentinel by now. | 如果你没有把我放在这里 我们也许能有自己的哨兵系统 |
[09:33] | You done? | 你做了? |
[09:34] | I don’t care how good Carter thinks she is or how cocky you are. | 我不在乎卡特认为她有多好 或者你有多自大 |
[09:38] | The device is way too complicated for you to try to repair without us. | 装置对你来说太复杂了难以 修理,如果没有我们 |
[09:44] | You already know that, or you wouldn’t be here. | 你知道那个否则你不会在这里 |
[09:58] | UAV is away, sir. Climbing into position. | UAV离开了,长官,爬升到 自己的位置 |
[10:03] | Receiving telemetry. | 接受遥感勘测 |
[10:04] | Confirm two staff cannon emplacements 20m from the gate. | 确定两个大炮 离开大门20米远 |
[10:09] | We got lucky, sir. The cannons couldn’t down the UAV | 我们走运了,长官 |
[10:13] | before it was out of range. | 大炮在它 离开范围之内不能降低UAV |
[10:14] | Begin painting the targets as soon as the UAV reaches altitude. | 一旦UAV达到高度就开始给目标着色 |
[10:18] | Close the blast doors. Prepare to launch. | 关闭气门准备着陆 |
[10:22] | Prepare to launch. | 准备着陆 |
[10:34] | – Target Sierra- 1 has been acquired. – Sergeant, launch when ready. | 目标S-1已经获得军士,准备好就着陆 |
[10:44] | Missile away. | 导弹发射 |
[11:07] | Sierra- 1 destroyed. Attempting to acquire Sierra- 2. | S-1被毁试图获取S-2 |
[11:10] | How do you know those are the only emplacements guarding the gate? | 你怎么知道那些是唯一护卫大门的炮台? |
[11:14] | – We don’t. – Sierra- 2 has been acquired by UAV. | 我们不知道S-2已经被UAV获取 |
[11:18] | Launch when ready. | 准备着陆 |
[11:29] | Sierra- 2 has been destroyed, but I can’t confirm casualties. | S-2已经被摧毁,但我不能确定伤亡 |
[11:35] | UAV switching to recon mode for stage two. | UAV转向第二阶段侦查模式 |
[11:37] | – That’s us. – Colonel, SG- 3 will take point. | 那是我们上校,SG-3会瞄准 |
[11:49] | Kershaw. | 科绍 |
[11:53] | – Major Lawrence, make it a clean sweep. – Yes, sir. | 劳伦斯少校,清扫它是,长官 |
[11:57] | Why don’t you go with’em? Keep’em out of trouble. | 为什么你不和他们一起走 让他们免于麻烦 |
[12:00] | Be on your six in 60 seconds. | 在60秒内在你的6 |
[12:02] | SG- 3, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | SG-3,让我们走! |
[12:06] | I’ll say it again, I don’t like goin’ into this unarmed. | 我会再说它,我不喜欢徒手进入 |
[12:09] | And… I don’t care. | 并且…我不在乎 |
[12:12] | I feel better knowing an archaeologist is watching our backs. | 知道一个考古学家看着我们 回去让我觉得好多了 |
[12:15] | Which end do the bullets go in again? | 终结子弹再次进入? |
[12:18] | I’d be happy to show you. | 我很高兴给你看 |
[12:23] | Our mission objective is to fix whatever you screwed up. | 我们的任务目标是修理任何 你发动的东西 |
[12:27] | If you get any ideas other than that, | 如果你有任何别的建议 |
[12:31] | I’ll shoot you. | 我会射杀你 |
[12:33] | Understood? | 明白? |
[12:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:38] | Move out. | 开始行动 |
[13:15] | No sign of SG- 3. | 没有SG-3的信号 |
[13:18] | SG- 3, this is SG-1 niner. Report. | SG-3,这是SG-1回复 |
[13:31] | Three Jaffa warriors survived the attack. | 三个贾法武士从攻击中生还 |
[13:34] | SG- 3 is in pursuit to prevent them from reporting our arrival. | SG-3在阻止他们报告我们的到来 |
[13:37] | Major Lawrence suggests we continue on. | 劳伦斯少校建议我们继续 |
[13:41] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[13:43] | You want me to take point without a weapon? | 你要我不用武器瞄准? |
[13:46] | I want you to point Teal’c in the right direction. | 我要你在正确的方向瞄准提亚克 |
[13:59] | How many years did you promise to take off their sentence if they fix this? | 你承诺取消多少年的刑罚 如果他们修好这个? |
[14:04] | Actually, they’ll get a few more years out of this. | 事实上,他们会减少一些更多的年数 |
[14:07] | – More? – They were on death row. | 更多? 他们在死路上 |
[14:17] | How did you find the Sentinel if the Latonans wouldn’t show it to you? | 如果拉脱纳人不给你看 你如何找到哨兵? |
[14:21] | Maybe we’re good. | 也许我们好 |
[14:23] | – Bribed the locals? – You’ve done your homework. | 行贿当地人? 你完成了你的家庭作业 |
[14:25] | Major Benton’s preliminary report said | 本顿少校的初步报告说 |
[14:28] | the Latonans don’t use currency of any kind. | 拉脱纳人 不使用任何通货 |
[14:30] | They don’t care about material things. | 他们不在乎物质的东西 |
[14:33] | Everybody’s got their price. | 每个人都有个价 |
[14:57] | – Colonel. – Grogan. | 上校戈刚 |
[15:01] | You all right? | 你好吗? |
[15:06] | There was a Jaffa patrol on my six most of the day. | 多日来有个贾法在我们这里巡逻 |
[15:10] | I decided to stop running and fight it out. | 我决定停止运转并且打跑它 |
[15:12] | – How long ago? – Last night. | 多久以前? 昨晚 |
[15:15] | I guess I passed out and they went right by me. | 我想我昏倒,他们走近我 |
[15:18] | – They’ll be long gone. – Where’s the rest of your team? | 他们会长时间离开剩下 的你的队伍呢? |
[15:21] | Major Benton took a hit in the chest on our way back to the gate. | 本顿少校在我们回大门的路上 在胸膛上一击 |
[15:24] | Tarkman and Winters were with me at first, but I’m the only one left. | 塔科曼和文特斯起先和我们在一起 但只有我一个剩下了 |
[15:28] | Here. | 这里 |
[15:31] | This shouldn’t happen, sir. The Latonans have a device… | 这不应该发生,长官拉脱纳人 有一种装置… |
[15:34] | – We know, Lieutenant. – We’re here to fix it. | 我们知道,中尉我们来这里修理它 |
[15:38] | Sir, should I tell SG- 3 Grogan’s coming back to the gate? | 长官我应该告诉SG-3戈刚回来大门了? |
[15:41] | Negative, Major. | 反对,少校 |
[15:43] | Teal’c, how soon should we expect a mothership here? | 提亚克,多久我们应该期望 一个统治? |
[15:47] | Of that I am unsure, O’Neill. It could be hours, perhaps even days. | 那个我不确定,欧尼尔也许 几小时,也许几天 |
[15:51] | Grogan, can you get me into the city? | 戈刚,你能带我进入城市? |
[15:53] | There are Jaffa patrols all over the place | 贾法巡逻所有的地方 |
[15:56] | making sure the Latonans keep their curfew. | 确定拉脱纳人遵守宵禁 |
[16:00] | But I can take you straight to Marul if you want. | 但我可以直接带你去玛鲁 如果你需要 |
[16:03] | – That’s a waste of time. – Why do you say that? | 那是浪费时间你为什么那么说? |
[16:06] | The Sentinel was built centuries ago by Marul’s ancestors. | 哨兵在几世纪以前由玛鲁人 的祖先建立 |
[16:09] | – He has no clue how to use it. – None of’em do. | 他没有任何线索如何使用 它他们没有人知道 |
[16:14] | Look. We’re here to help these people. | 看,我们来这里帮助这些人 |
[16:16] | What the hell do you think you can do? | 你认为你能做什么? |
[16:19] | Maybe give them another option other than being wiped out. | 除了精疲力尽也许给他们 另外一种选择 |
[16:22] | – Grogan, are you good to go? – Mm- hm. | 戈刚,你乐意走? 对 |
[16:25] | Good. | 好 |
[16:27] | – Carter, you’re in charge. – Yes, sir. | 卡特,你负责是,长官 |
[16:31] | – Fix it. – Yes, sir. Good luck, sir. | 处理它是,长官好运,长官 |
[16:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:02] | That’s the main road leading in and out of the city. | 这是出入城市的主道路 |
[17:06] | You wouldn’t happen to know a back way in there, would you? | 你不会碰巧知道那里有 一条回去的路,对吗? |
[17:10] | Yes, sir. I think I do. | 是的,长官我认为如此 |
[17:26] | – This is it. – What is? | 就是它是什么? |
[17:30] | You have to know it’s there. We went right by it at first. | 你必须知道它在那里我们 最先靠它走对了 |
[17:33] | All right, you’re on. | 好,你在呢 |
[17:46] | Major Carter, it would be wise if we were to guard the entrance. | 卡特少校,如果我们要去 保卫入口是明智的 |
[17:49] | Absolutely. At least until the force field’s down. | 绝对至少直到力场降低 |
[17:58] | – How long will that take? – Last time it took just over 48 hours. | 要多久? 上次至少花了48小时 |
[18:02] | Maybe Daniel can help you shave a couple of days off that estimate. | 也许丹尼尔可以帮你减少几天 |
[18:16] | You’re not preparing for his arrival as I instructed. | 你没有按照我指示的准备他的到来 |
[18:19] | Your people ignore the curfew. | 你的人忽略了宵禁 |
[18:22] | – Because they do not understand it. – It is a simple matter. | 因为他们不明白这很简单 |
[18:26] | Lord Svarog has claimed Latona as part of his domain. | 斯瓦罗格已经宣布拉脱纳 是他统治的一部分 |
[18:31] | Your conquest will happen, as sure as the sun will rise. | 你的征服将发生 像太阳升起一样肯定 |
[18:36] | Accept that… and you may live to serve him. | 接受那个…你可以活着伺候他 |
[18:40] | My people have no desire to serve anyone. | 我的人民没有伺候任何人的渴望 |
[18:43] | When Svarog rains fire from the sky, they will beg for his mercy | 当斯瓦罗格从天空密集开火 他们会祈求他的仁慈 |
[18:47] | – And offer him their devotion. – No, they will not. | 并且进贡他不,他们不会 |
[18:51] | They will, when those around them begin to die. | 他们会,当他们周围的那些人开始死亡 |
[18:55] | This is my last warning. | 这是我最后的警告 |
[18:58] | Your Lord Svarog should not come. | 你的主人斯瓦罗格不应该来 |
[19:01] | The Sentinel will send him away. You will all be sent away. | 哨兵系统会驱逐他你们 都会被驱逐 |
[19:04] | So you have said for three days, yet here I stand. | 那么你已经说了三天 但我仍站在这里 |
[19:09] | – The Sentinel is nothing but a legend. – It is very real. | 哨兵系统除了传说什么 都不是它很真实 |
[19:14] | Then my patrols will find it and destroy it. | 那么我的巡逻队会发现并摧毁它 |
[19:35] | – It’s all right, Marul. He’s a friend. – From your world? | 没关系,玛鲁他是朋友 来自你的世界? |
[19:38] | That’s right. He’s come all the way from Earth just to see you. | 对他从地球远道而来只是为了看你 |
[19:43] | I’m Colonel Jack O’Neill. We need to talk. | 我是杰克欧尼尔上校我们需要谈谈 |
[20:14] | Please don’t do that. | 请别那么做 |
[20:17] | It doesn’t look much like a weapon. | 看起来不大像是个武器 |
[20:19] | Why don’t you make yourself useful, Dr Jackson, | 为什么你不让自己有用 杰克森博士, |
[20:22] | and go watch the front door? | 并且去看前门呢? |
[20:23] | I’d rather be helping you, but your approach looks completely random. | 我愿意帮你,但你的方法 看起来非常胡乱 |
[20:27] | The patterns change randomly. We’re trying to keep ahead. | 模式任意改变我们试图领先 |
[20:32] | The sounds? | 声音? |
[20:33] | The code to shut off the field is always changing | 关闭场的码一直在改变 |
[20:36] | relative to the harmonics between the tones in each pattern. | 相对于和声学在各个 模式下的音调里 |
[20:39] | – How many different patterns are there? – We’ve recorded over a hundred. | 有多少不同的模式 我们纪录了超过一百个 |
[20:44] | – Oh. So I should probably… – Shut up. | 哦,所以我应该可能…闭嘴 |
[20:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:56] | Your offer is kind, but not necessary. | 你的邀请很善意,但不必要 |
[21:00] | I think it is. | 我认为如此 |
[21:03] | The Sentinel has not failed us in centuries. | 哨兵系统几世纪来没有打败我们 |
[21:06] | It will not fail us now. | 现在也不会 |
[21:10] | – What’s taking it so long? – I’ve sent a messenger to the Sentinel | 什么耽搁了这么久 我已经派了信使去哨兵系统 |
[21:14] | to seek the answer to that question. | 去寻找那个问题的答案 |
[21:19] | Perhaps it is waiting. | 也许它在等待 |
[21:21] | You will see. Our enemy will be sent away. | 你会看到我们的敌人会被驱逐 |
[21:24] | How, exactly? | 确切如何? |
[21:28] | One moment they are there, the next they are gone in white light. | 一旦他们在那里 下一秒他们会随白光消失 |
[21:33] | – Gone where? – To the place our ancestors divined. | 去哪里? 去我们祖先的圣地 |
[21:38] | We are only grateful that our enemies are gone. | 我们只会感谢我们的敌人走了 |
[21:41] | And that’s it? | 完了? |
[21:43] | Their civilisation has technologically regressed. | 他们的文明技术性的倒退了 |
[21:46] | Nobody knows how anything works, just so long as it keeps working. | 没有人知道事务如何运作 只要它们持续工作 |
[21:51] | And you’ve seen this thing working? | 你看过这个东西工作? |
[21:54] | Oh, yes. As a child. | 对当还是个孩子 |
[21:57] | An enemy of our people came in a great ship, but it was sent away. | 我们的敌人坐大船来,但被驱逐了 |
[22:03] | That’s the story we get from everybody, sir. | 那是我们告诉每个人的故事,长官 |
[22:05] | Marul, do you remember a team who came here from Earth two years ago? | 玛鲁,你记得两年前来自 地球的一支队伍吗? |
[22:10] | Oh, Colonel Grieves, of course. | 哦,格里夫上校,当然 |
[22:13] | He asked that he might see the Sentinel to learn its mysteries, | 他问是否可以看看哨兵系统 去了解它的神秘之处 |
[22:17] | so that one day your people might be protected as we are. | 那么有朝一日你的人民也许 能像我们一样被保护 |
[22:22] | But to do that… that would be against our highest law. | 但这么做违背我们的最高法律 |
[22:26] | No one may see the Sentinel, except its Caretaker. | 没有人能看哨兵系统 除了它的看守者 |
[22:31] | Yeah, well… They did anyway. | 好,总之他们做到了 |
[22:36] | They worked at night so no one would know. Somehow they got in, | 他们夜间行动就没有人 知道然后他们进去 |
[22:40] | they took it apart, put it back together, but something’s wrong. | 他们带走它,重新组装在一起 但发生了一些错误 |
[22:44] | They’re trying to fix it, but we might be running out of time. | 他们试图修理,但我们可能超时 |
[22:47] | But… what you say cannot be so. | 但…你所说的不可能如此 |
[22:51] | This flame burns to tell us the Sentinel is watching over us, | 火焰燃烧告诉我们哨兵 系统在看守我们 |
[22:56] | and in turn is being watched over. | 并且输流被看守 |
[22:58] | As long as this flame burns, | 一旦这个火焰燃烧 |
[23:01] | we may rest assured that we are safe from harm. | 我们可以确信我们安全远离伤害 |
[23:04] | There’s a battalion of Jaffa in your city right now, | 现在有一队贾法在你的城市 |
[23:08] | just waiting to harm you. | 等着伤害你们 |
[23:10] | – There is a barrier to the chamber. – They got past it. | 有屏障他们已经穿过 |
[23:14] | – Colonel Grieves gave me his word. – He lied. | 格里夫上校告诉了我他撒谎 |
[23:19] | Yet you speak the truth? | 那么你说了真话? |
[23:23] | He does, Marul. | 是的,玛鲁 |
[23:54] | Teal’c, come in. | 提亚克,进来 |
[23:57] | A Jaffa patrol. | 一支贾法的巡逻队 |
[24:00] | I count ten, maybe more. With luck they’ll pass right by us. | 我数了有十个,也许更多如果 幸运他们会通过我们 |
[24:04] | It is more likely they followed our tracks to this location. | 更像是他们追寻我们的痕迹来到这个地方 |
[24:23] | – This is impossible. – We haven’t been at it that long. | 不可能我们没有那么久 |
[24:26] | – Let me try. – Give me a idear how complicated this code is? | -让我试试 -给我个主意这代码有多复杂? |
[24:30] | yes, i think so. just…let me try | 是的,让我试试 |
[24:34] | It’s hit the fan already. | 已经击中风扇了 |
[24:40] | Give me your Beretta. | 给我你的帽子 |
[24:42] | You think you can help in here? I can help out there. | 你认为在这里可以帮忙 我可以在那里帮忙 |
[25:17] | We have to take all of them out so they can’t report back. | 我们必须弄走他们,这样 他们就不能回去报告 |
[25:27] | A Jaffa patrol must have tracked us here. | 贾法巡逻队肯定追踪我们到这里 |
[25:34] | We can hold them off for now, but get that force field down. | 我们现在可以抵挡他们 但那会让力场下降 |
[25:41] | Do you know what to listen for? | 你知道倾听什么? |
[25:43] | The progression of the harmonic in each pattern | 各模式下和声的级数 |
[25:46] | relative to its spectral equivalent. | 和它 的光谱等价物有关 |
[26:12] | My people have depended on the Sentinel for 300 years. | 我的人民已经依靠哨兵系统300年了 |
[26:16] | It was created to be there always, | 它总被设计在那里 |
[26:19] | so that we might feel free to pursue matters of the mind and spirit, | 所以我们觉得从事精神 和头脑的事物很自由 |
[26:24] | without fear of what is happening now. | 而不必害怕现在发生了什么 |
[26:30] | If what you say is true. | 如果你说的是真的 |
[26:33] | I didn’t come all this way to lie to you. | 我不会远道而来欺骗你 |
[26:35] | – How many will die? – I don’t know. | 多少会撒谎? 我不知道 |
[26:39] | And I can’t undo what’s already been done. | 并且我不能撤销已经被做下的 |
[26:42] | But we can save hundreds of your people, maybe all of them. | 但我们可以拯救成百的你的人 也许是全部 |
[26:45] | How? | 怎么救? |
[26:47] | We’re prepared to evacuate as many people as possible. | 我们准备疏散尽可能多的人 |
[26:51] | And military support to get’em to the gate. | 并且军事支持会带他们去大门 |
[26:53] | Leave our world… | 离开我们的世界… |
[26:56] | I’m afraid so. | 我恐怕如此 |
[26:58] | As we speak, a Goa’uld mothership could be on its way here. | 根据我们所说,勾阿呜即将统治这里 |
[27:02] | What will I tell them? | 我会告诉他们什么? |
[27:05] | That the very people who doomed our world | 那个破坏我们世界的人 |
[27:08] | now ask us to trust our lives to them? | 现在要求我们用生命相信他们? |
[27:21] | I am Svarog. | 我是斯瓦罗格 |
[27:25] | From this day forth, you will serve me. | 从今天开始,你们会服从我 |
[27:55] | That’s all of’em I can see. | 那是我能看到的全部 |
[27:57] | – What are you doing out here? – Helpin’ you. | 你们在这里干嘛? 帮助你 |
[27:59] | – A mothership just fired on the city. – I saw. | 统治者刚刚在城市开火我看到了 |
[28:02] | You must get that force field down. That’s why you’re here. | 你必须把力场降下来这是我们 来这里的原因 |
[28:05] | Jackson wanted a try, I gave him a try. | 杰克森要求一试,我让他试了 |
[28:07] | You were getting shot at, I backed you up. | 你被射击,我支援了你 |
[28:09] | Or is it you don’t like the idea of me with a gun? | 或者你不喜欢我带着枪? |
[28:12] | It’s empty. | 它是空的 |
[28:15] | Get back in there. | 回去那里 |
[28:19] | Teal’c, I wanna see what’s taking so long. Keep an eye out. | 提亚克,我要看看什么拖延了 那么久留神 |
[28:27] | That voice… | 那个声音… |
[28:31] | All part of the show. | 所有演出的部分 |
[28:34] | – The sky rained fire. – It’s from a ship in orbit. | 空中战火如雨来自轨道中的一艘船 |
[28:37] | One with really big speakers. | 有一个很大的扬声器 |
[28:41] | Marul! Marul! | 玛鲁! 玛鲁! |
[28:48] | Has the messenger returned with any news? | 信使带回来任何消息? |
[28:52] | There are Jaffa patrols everywhere. I doubt anybody would make it very far. | 到处有贾法巡逻队我怀疑 是否有人能弄开它 |
[28:57] | Go home. Tee h’eta. | 回家.Tee h’eta. |
[29:03] | Do you have any other way of defending yourself? | 你有保卫自己的其他方法? |
[29:13] | – Carter, come in. – Yes, sir. | 卡特,进来是,长官 |
[29:16] | The mothership’s here. Some guy named… Svarog. | 统治者来了一个叫斯瓦罗格的人 |
[29:21] | He’s a System Lord, sir. You should get out. | 他是系统主人,长官你应该出去 |
[29:23] | – Yeah. What’s your progress? – Still working on the force field. | 对你的进展是什么 仍然致力于力场 |
[29:27] | – Major, people are startin’ to die here. – Yes, sir. We’re doing our best. | 少校,人们开始死亡是 长官我们在尽最大努力 |
[29:32] | You tell Grieves, if he doesn’t fix that thing, I’ll shoot him anyway. | 你告诉格里夫,如果他不修 好那东西,我无论如何会射他 |
[29:41] | Marul, you have to make an announcement. | 玛鲁,你得去通知一下 |
[29:44] | Tell your people to evacuate the city and head to the Stargate. | 告诉你的人民从城市疏散 并且去星际之门 |
[29:48] | Many of your people could survive. | 许多人可以生还 |
[29:53] | You’ve got two options: sit here and watch your city burn to the ground, | 你只有两个选择: 坐在这里 看着你的城市被毁 |
[29:57] | or surrender. You surrender, they’ll enslave your people. | 或者投降你投降了 他们会奴役你的人民 |
[30:01] | And they’ll take some of them as hosts. | 并且他们会招待他们中的一些人 |
[30:03] | The Goa’uld are parasites. They take over the bodies of people. | 勾阿呜是寄生虫他们会接管那些人的身体 |
[30:07] | My people are innocent. They have done nothing to deserve this. | 我的人民是无辜的他们 不应该承受这些 |
[30:11] | I can’t stay here much longer. You’ve got to make a decision. | 我不能再留在这里了 |
[30:15] | But your friends may yet be able to repair the damage they have done. | 但你的朋友也许仍然能够 修复他们造成的损伤 |
[30:19] | This Goa’uld is not gonna wait for that. | 勾阿呜不会等待 |
[30:29] | It’s time to go. | 是离开的时候 |
[30:31] | With or without you. | 和你一起或者离开你 |
[30:40] | Dammit! | 去死! |
[30:41] | You almost had it. You just had the last two colours in the wrong order. | 你几乎有了你只是把最后 两个颜色弄错了 |
[30:47] | – We’re in! – Go! | 我们来了! 走! |
[30:50] | Colonel, we’ve made it past the force field | 上校,我们让它通过力场 |
[30:52] | and we’re starting to work on the Sentinel. | 现在我们开始对哨兵工作 |
[31:01] | Warriors of Svarog approach in greater numbers. | 众多斯瓦罗格的勇士逼近 |
[31:05] | Understood, Teal’c. We’ll make our stand inside the cave. | 明白,提亚克我们会站在洞穴里 |
[31:08] | Keep them at bay as long as you can and then get in. | 把他们尽可能留在那里然后你进来 |
[31:11] | Daniel, can you get that force field working again? | 丹尼尔,你能让那些力场从新工作? |
[31:14] | I’m on it. | 我在弄 |
[31:29] | Incoming transmission! | 入局信号传输! |
[31:34] | – It’s SG- 3, sir. – Put it on the speaker. | “是SG-3,长官.打开扬声器” |
[31:37] | – This is SG- 3 niner. Come in. – What’s your situation, Major? | 这是SG-3进来少校, 你的情况如何? |
[31:42] | A Goa’uld mothership was firing on the Tollan city in orbit | 勾阿呜的舰队在轨道上向城市开火攻击 |
[31:45] | Goa’uld forces are headin’ toward us. A battalion supported by gliders. | 勾阿呜的军队向我们进发 一支队伍有滑翔机支持 |
[31:49] | – Can you hold the Stargate? – Not without reinforcements, sir. | 你能守住星际之门 没有援军不行,长官 |
[31:54] | Understood. | 明白 |
[31:55] | What’s the status of SG-1? | SG-1的情况如何? |
[31:58] | They’re out of radio range, sir. | 他们在无线电波范围外 长官 |
[32:00] | We’ve been out of contact for several hours. | 我们已经失去联络几个小时 |
[32:03] | Very well, Major. Hold the Stargate for as long as you can, | 非常好,少校尽可能守住 星际之门, |
[32:06] | then get out of there. | 然后离开那里 |
[32:07] | – SG-1 will just have to get the job done. – Yes, sir. SG- 3 niner out. | SG-1必须完成任务是 长官SG-3离开 |
[32:15] | – I’m sure they’ll find a way, sir. – It’s not SG-1 I’m worried about. | 我肯定他们能找到路 长官这不是我担心SG-1的 |
[32:21] | Colonel Grieves? | 格里夫上校? |
[32:23] | While stealing a powerful beam weapon from the people of P3Y- 294, | 在从P3Y-294的人手里偷窃 强大的电武器 |
[32:28] | Colonel Grieves turned the device against his pursuers, killing all three. | 格里夫上校把设备弄成针对 他的追随者,杀了所有的三个人 |
[32:33] | We returned the weapon, | 我们挽回了武器, |
[32:35] | but P3Y- 294 would have nothing further to do with us. | 但是 P3Y-294不会再忍受我们 |
[32:40] | I’ll be in my office, Sergeant. | 我会在办公室,军士 |
[32:43] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[32:57] | Colonel, you and I know that we left this exactly the way we found it. | 上校,我们知道我们离开我们找到的路 |
[33:01] | We can’t have. We missed something. | 我们不会有.我们错过了一些东西 |
[33:03] | We didn’t. It must be something else. | 我们没有一定是什么东西错了 |
[33:05] | Either shut up or go help Jackson get the force field back on. | 或者闭嘴或者帮助杰克森恢复力场 |
[33:28] | – How many? – Several gliders, a battalion of warriors. | 多少? 若干滑翔机,一队勇士 |
[33:31] | You wanna be on this side when we get this up again. | 当我们让这个重新启动时你要在这边 |
[33:34] | Just tell us when. | 告诉我们什么时候 |
[33:40] | Go. Save yourselves. | 走救你自己 |
[33:43] | I will remain here as long as this flame burns. | 我会在这里直到火焰燃烧 |
[33:46] | Marul… | 玛鲁… |
[33:48] | As long is it burns, the Caretaker lives. | 一旦它燃烧,看守人活了 |
[33:52] | What Caretaker? | 什么看守人? |
[33:53] | He is not to be spoken of. It is against our law. | 他没有被提及这违背我们的法律 |
[33:57] | Look, do you want your people to survive or not? | 看,你要你的人民生还还是相反? |
[34:06] | – I’m almost outta ammo! – OK, get on this side. | 我几乎要没弹药了 好,来这一边 |
[34:19] | – Daniel! – If you could stop shooting for a second. | 丹尼尔! 如果你能停止射击一会儿 |
[34:22] | I got it. Go, go, go, go. | 我成功了,走,走… |
[34:27] | Kershaw. | 科绍 |
[34:37] | It’s gonna be all right. They can’t get past the force field. | 会好的他们无法通过力场 |
[34:44] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[34:58] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[35:01] | Carter, if you can hear me, | 卡特,如果你能听见我 |
[35:03] | we’ve got to find someone called the Caretaker. | 我们要去寻找叫看守人的人 |
[35:07] | He’s like a hermit. He lives near the Sentinel | 他像个隐士.他在哨兵附近生活 |
[35:10] | and apparently takes care of it. | 并且显然照看它 |
[35:27] | One of my patrols has discovered your Sentinel. | 我的一支巡逻队发现了你的哨兵 |
[35:31] | Even now, warriors of the Tauri endeavour to repair it. | 直到现在,陶利的勇士在竭力修复它 |
[35:35] | I cannot allow them to succeed. | 我不能允许他们成功 |
[35:42] | Tell me how to disable the force field. | 告诉我如何破坏力场 |
[35:45] | That would be against our highest law. | 这违背我们的最高法律 |
[35:50] | You would sacrifice your own life to defy me? | 你会牺牲自己的生命来反对我? |
[35:55] | I would. | 我会 |
[36:08] | Colonel O’Neill, come in. | 欧尼尔上校,进来 |
[36:14] | Force field must be blocking the radio signal. | 立场一定阻塞了无线信号 |
[36:18] | We put it back the way it was. | 我们恢复原状了 |
[36:22] | – I know we did. – Obviously we didn’t. | 我知道显然我们没有 |
[36:27] | If Colonel Grieves can get it working, I’ll tell you. | 如果格里夫上校能让它工作 我会告诉你 |
[36:30] | Wait a second. I think I recognise some of these symbols. | 等等我想我认得一些记号 |
[36:33] | Their written language is similar to the people of P2A- 463. | 他们的书面语言和P2A-463的接近 |
[36:37] | – So? – So it’s possible they’re related. | 那么? 也许他们有联系 |
[36:41] | Don’t tell me you could read that. | 别告诉我你能识别 |
[36:43] | No, I’m just saying I recognise some of these symbols. | 不,我只是说我辨认出一些记号 |
[36:47] | On P2A- 463, these symbols mean “life force”, “life energy”. | 在P2A-463, 这些记号的 意思是生命武力, 生命能量 |
[36:51] | Life energy? | 生命能量? |
[36:53] | – These ones mean “two as one”. – And that means? | 这些意思是二合一什么意思? |
[36:57] | I have no idea, | 我不知道 |
[36:58] | but it means something or they wouldn’t have written it here. | 但一定有什么 意思否则不会写在这里 |
[37:02] | – The Caretaker, Colonel. – Shut up! | 看守人,上校闭嘴! |
[37:04] | What if the device is only part of the equation? | 如果装置只是等式的一部分? |
[37:07] | – You’re guessing. – We both know nothing’s wrong with it. | 你在猜测我们都知道它没毛病 |
[37:11] | We put it back the way it was. | 我们原样带回 |
[37:15] | What if the Caretaker did more than just look after it? | 如果看守人不只是看守呢? |
[37:21] | Tell us of this Caretaker. | 告诉我们这个看守人 |
[37:23] | The night we found this place, a Latonan man took us by surprise. | 我们发现这个地方的晚上 一个拉脱纳人让我们惊讶 |
[37:28] | – What happened? – He attacked us. I defended myself. | 发生了什么? 他攻击我们 我保护自己 |
[37:51] | Colonel, look out! | 上校,小心! |
[38:08] | My orders were to retrieve technology | 我的命令是从勾阿呜那里 |
[38:10] | to save Earth from the Goa’uld at all costs. | 不惜一切代价地重新得到拯救地球的技术 |
[38:13] | – You killed him. – I defended myself! | 你杀了他我在保护自己 |
[38:19] | We should have taken him into the city. | 我们应该带他进入城市 |
[38:24] | They could have saved him. I know they could have. | 他们也许已经救了他我知道他们会的 |
[38:28] | The Caretaker… he begged us to. | 看守人…他祈求我们 |
[38:32] | Please. | 请 |
[38:35] | Please. I do not wish to die. | 请我不会撒谎 |
[38:39] | Colonel, maybe we can take him back to the city. | 上校,也许我们可以把他带回城市 |
[38:41] | – Yes, the city… – That’s not an option. | 对,城市…那不是一个选择 |
[38:44] | But, sir, he’ll die if we just leave him here. | 但,长官,如果我们只把 他留在这里他会死 |
[38:50] | We have our orders, Kershaw. | 我们有我们的命令,科绍 |
[38:52] | – Then allow me to touch the Sentinel. – Why? | 那么允许我触摸哨兵为什么? |
[38:55] | – Shut him up. – Please… | 让他闭嘴请… |
[38:59] | Allow me to touch the Sentinel just once with my hand. | 允许我用手摸一下哨兵 |
[39:03] | – You’re not touching anything. – This is wrong. | 你没有摸到任何东西这是错的 |
[39:07] | It’s his own damn fault for sneaking up on me like that. | 这是他自己的错误, 对我那样说话 |
[39:11] | You’ve gotta think of the big picture here. The Sentinel could save Earth. | 你应该想想这里的大局 哨兵系统可以拯救地球 |
[39:15] | We’re talking about one life- one life – compared to billions of people. | 我们在讨论一条生命一条 生命和几十亿人民相比 |
[39:19] | – We don’t even know how it works. – We’ll find out. | 我们甚至不知道它能否 工作我们会找出 |
[39:23] | Will you allow me to give him something for the pain, then, sir? | 你能允许我给他一点止痛剂 那么,长官? |
[39:27] | Fine, but that’s all we can do. | 好,但我们也只能这么做了 |
[39:34] | When I die, | 我死的时候 |
[39:37] | Marul will know. | 玛鲁会知道 |
[39:40] | What do you mean, he’ll know? | 你什么意思,他会知道? |
[39:43] | He told us that, if he were to die, the Latonans would know anyway. | 他告诉我们,如果他快死了 拉脱纳人无论如何会知道 |
[39:48] | How so? | 那么? |
[39:50] | A flame in Marul’s chamber would die with him. | 玛鲁殿堂里的火焰会和他一起死 |
[39:54] | He… wore a band around his wrist. | 他…戴了一条带子绕着手腕 会和他一起死 |
[39:58] | It was a dead man’s switch. | 这是一个死人的按钮 |
[40:04] | I rigged it so nobody would know he was gone. | 我非法操纵了它,所以没有人 会知道他走了 |
[40:08] | Two forces as one, man and machine. | 两个力量合一,人和机器 |
[40:10] | No, no! We missed something. | 不,不! 我们错过了什么 |
[40:13] | We just need to find out what it is. | 我们只是要找出它是什么 |
[40:32] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[40:33] | You know, now would be a good time to turn that thing on. | 你知道,现在是打开这个 东西的好时机 |
[40:38] | Lower the force field, or your friends will be killed. | 降低力场,否则你的朋友们会被害 |
[40:42] | – Sir… – Don’t do it, Carter. That’s an order. | 长官…别这么做 卡特那是个命令 |
[40:46] | Jaffa. | 贾法 |
[40:49] | Agh! | 啊! |
[40:53] | – Blow it up! Don’t let’em have it. – Jaffa. | 爆炸! 别让他们拥有它贾法 |
[40:59] | – Do it! – Yes, sir. | 执行! 是,长官 |
[41:01] | Wait! I can deactivate the force field. | 等等! 我能解除力场 |
[41:15] | I can do it from here. | 我能从这里实现 |
[41:21] | I’m gonna let Colonel Grieves take down the force field, sir. | 我要让格里夫长官拆卸力场,长官 |
[41:24] | Carter, I gave you a direct order. | 卡特,我给了你直接的命令 |
[41:27] | Yes, sir. I understand that. | 是,长官,我明白 |
[41:31] | I think it’s the right thing to do. | 我认为这是正确的事情 |
[42:08] | – He’s gone. – As are the Jaffa. | 他走了贾法也一样 |
[42:26] | What just happened? | 发生了什么? |
[42:28] | The Sentinel was never damaged, sir. It just required a human component. | 哨兵从未受损,长官只是 需要一个人的成分 |
[42:32] | Man and machine working together to become a weapon. | 人和机器一起工作变成一个武器 |
[42:36] | The Sentinel is indeed a device of great power. | 哨兵确实有很强的威力 |
[42:39] | We would be wise to ask the Latonans if we may study it further. | 我们会很明智去询问拉脱纳人 是否我们可以进一步了解 |
[42:47] | Oh, I think I know what they’d say. | 哦,我认为我知道他们会说什么 |