时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on Stargate SG-1: | 星际之门SG-1上集回顾: |
[00:08] | – Whom do you serve? – Anubis. | 你为谁服务? 阿努比斯 |
[00:11] | He is dead! | 他死了! |
[00:12] | That was what you assumed after you attempted to murder him. | 那就是你试图他之后假装的 |
[00:18] | His hand was exposed to the equivalent | 他的手暴露在相当于 |
[00:21] | of eight to nine grays of neutron radiation. | 8到9个中子辐射的灰点 |
[00:25] | It’s a lethal dose, sir. | 这是致命剂量,长官 |
[00:28] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我不要错过你们 |
[00:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:33] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[01:02] | The ship is Asgard. We are being hailed. | 飞船是仙宫的我们被欢迎着 |
[01:07] | I am Thor, supreme commander of the Asgard fleet. | 我是索,仙宫的至高司令官 |
[01:10] | Your presence here is a violation of the Protected Planets Treaty, | 你们在这里的出现侵犯了 被保护星球条约 |
[01:14] | and you must withdraw immediately. | 你们必须立刻撤回 |
[01:17] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为如此 |
[01:20] | If you do not comply, I will be forced to open fire. | 如果你不遵照执行,我会被迫开火 |
[01:23] | Yes, I suppose you will. | 对,我推想你会 |
[01:26] | You will be destroyed. | 你会被毁灭 |
[01:28] | I am the great god Osiris, and gods cannot be destroyed. | 我是伟大的欧西里斯神 神是无法被摧毁的 |
[01:33] | – You should know that. – Very well. | – 你应该知道. – 非常好 |
[01:36] | Enemy ship is powering weapons. | 敌人的飞船在启动武器 |
[01:52] | Shields are holding. The ship remains undamaged. | 屏蔽展开飞船仍然没有被损伤 |
[01:56] | Our days of bowing to the Asgard are finally over. | 我们向仙宫卑躬屈膝的日子终于过去了 |
[03:04] | Stargate.SG1-s05e22.Revelations | |
[03:55] | Major. | 少校 |
[03:57] | Sir. | 长官 |
[04:00] | I just wanted to inform you that Colonel O’Neill requests | 我刚要通知你欧尼尔上校要求 |
[04:03] | that SG-1 remain on active duty | SG-1在我们寻找杰克森博士的 代替者的时候 |
[04:06] | while we try to find a replacement for Dr Jackson. | 仍然要执行任务 |
[04:09] | What are we supposed to do? Keep working like nothing happened? | 我们应该做什么? 继续工作 就好像什么都没发生? |
[04:13] | I understand how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[04:16] | With all due respect, sir, I don’t even understand how I feel. | 从各方面来说,长官 我甚至不知道自己是什么感觉 |
[04:20] | We didn’t even have a memorial service. | 我们甚至没有纪念行动 |
[04:23] | – We’re not even really sure he’s dead. – And that’s the problem. | 我们无法肯定他死了那就是问题 |
[04:29] | What are we supposed to do, sir? | 我们应该做什么,长官? |
[04:32] | Wait and hope that he comes back, or… or just move on? | 等待并且期望他回来 或者…或者继续前进? |
[04:42] | When I was in Vietnam, I saw my best friend shot down. | 我在越南的时候,亲眼看到 我的好朋友被击倒 |
[04:48] | I know he survived. I saw his chute open, radioed his position. | 我知道他生还了我看到 血流如注,如无线电般消失 |
[04:53] | But I never found out what happened to him. | 但我从不知道他发生了什么 |
[04:56] | His body was never recovered. | 他的身体永不康复 |
[04:59] | The Vietnamese never admitted they took him prisoner. | 越南人从不承认他们监禁了他 |
[05:02] | For years I kept thinking that | 多年来我一直想 |
[05:05] | someday he’s just going to walk through the door. | 有一天 他会从门外走来 |
[05:11] | So what did you do? | 那么你做了什么? |
[05:14] | I learned to live with it. | 我学会与此共存 |
[05:18] | Unauthorised offworld activation. | 没有授权的离开地球活动 |
[05:22] | – What the hell’s going on? – Main power’s down. | 怎么了? 主动力坏了 |
[05:28] | Phones are down. | 电话坏了 |
[05:30] | General Hammond to the gate room. General Hammond to the gate room. | 哈蒙德将军去星际之门房间 |
[05:34] | Let’s get up there. | 让我们去那里 |
[05:57] | Stand down. | 退席 |
[05:58] | – Freyr. – Major Carter, General Hammond. | 索卡特少校,哈蒙德将军 |
[06:02] | I apologise for our absence of late, | 我为迟到道歉 |
[06:04] | but our war with the replicators has reached a critical stage. | 但我们和复制者的战争达到了 白热化的程度 |
[06:08] | – We might be able to help you with that. – Yes, we received your message. | 我们也许可以帮忙对 我们收到了你的讯息 |
[06:12] | If, as you say, this android was responsible | 如果,如你所说,这个机器人 |
[06:15] | for creating the first generation of replicators, | 对创造出第一代复制者负责 |
[06:18] | it may well prove invaluable. | 也许会被证明是无价值的 |
[06:20] | However, that is not the only reason I have come. | 但这不是我来这里的唯一原因 |
[06:25] | There has been an incident with the Goa’uld. | 有一起和勾阿呜的意外 |
[06:27] | An incident? | 意外? |
[06:29] | Commander Thor has been killed. | 索司令官被杀 |
[06:35] | – Killed? How? – The Goa’uld attacked a protected planet | 被杀? 怎么会? 勾阿呜攻击 被保护星球 |
[06:39] | and Commander Thor was dispatched with the only ship available. | 索司令官被分派乘坐唯一可 供使用的飞船 |
[06:42] | We expected the Goa’uld to retreat once our presence was felt, | 我们希望勾阿呜能够撤退, |
[06:46] | but they did not. | 但他们没有 |
[06:47] | The Asgard ship was destroyed in the ensuing battle. | 仙宫的飞船在接下来发生的战斗中被毁 |
[06:50] | Is not Asgard military technology far superior to that of the Goa’uld? | 仙宫的军事科技远不如勾阿呜? |
[06:54] | Their new shields are more advanced than we believed, | 他们的新屏蔽技术比我们 想象的更为先进 |
[06:57] | and it appears they have upgraded their weapons as well. | 很显然他们升级了武器 |
[07:00] | We can no longer be confident of victory when facing superior numbers. | 我们不再能对胜利充满信心了 |
[07:04] | So, in other words, the protected planets are no longer protected. | 那么,换句话说,被保护星球 不再被保护了 |
[07:08] | – Including Earth. – Our ability to enforce the treaty | 包括地球我们执行条约的能力 |
[07:12] | will depend greatly on the outcome of our battle with the replicators. | 很大程度上依靠我们和复制者 的战斗结果 |
[07:16] | However, in the meantime, we do have another problem. | 但是,同时,我们还有别的问题 |
[07:21] | An Asgard scientist is stranded | 正如仙宫科学家束手无策 |
[07:23] | in the research facility beneath the surface of the planet in question. | 在有问题的星球的表面之下 的研究装置里 |
[07:27] | We would like you to mount a rescue mission. | 我们希望你开展营救行动 |
[07:30] | Why us? | 为什么是我们? |
[07:32] | We have no ships available. | 我们没有可供使用的飞船 |
[07:35] | We understand you have a Goa’uld cargo ship at your disposal. | 我们知道你有一艘勾阿呜的 运送飞船可供使用 |
[07:38] | Well, it isn’t exactly in perfect working order. | 好,它不在最好的工作状态 |
[07:42] | We managed to repair it, but… | 我们成功修复,但… |
[07:44] | We’ll do it. | 我们会的 |
[07:50] | It’s what we do, isn’t it? | 这就是我们做的,对吗? |
[07:52] | The research being conducted on this planet | 在这个星球上进行的研究 |
[07:54] | is vital to the future of the Asgard. | 对 仙宫的未来非常必要 |
[07:56] | We would be for ever in your debt. | 我们会永远欠你人情 |
[08:07] | Colonel. We need to talk. | 上校,我们要谈谈 |
[08:09] | I don’t wanna hear it, Carter. | 我不要听,卡特 |
[08:11] | – You can’t pretend this didn’t happen. – I’m not pretending anything. | 你不能假装没有发生我没有假装任何事 |
[08:15] | This is the job. We lose people all the time. | 这是工作我们一直在失去同伴 |
[08:17] | We’re talking about Daniel. | 我们在讨论丹尼尔 |
[08:19] | What do you want me to do? He’s gone. We’ve got work to do. | 你要我做什么? 他走了我们还要工作 |
[09:20] | Are you not all right, Major Carter? | 你也不行吗,卡特少校? |
[09:22] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[09:25] | You continue to mourn the loss of Daniel Jackson. | 你继续为丹尼尔杰克森哀伤 |
[09:28] | Yeah, I do. Tell me I’m not the only one. | 对告诉我,我不是唯一的一个 |
[09:34] | I will perform the proper rituals when the opportunity presents itself. | 当时机成熟,我会举行恰当的仪式 |
[09:38] | Until that time, this mission must take priority. | 直到那个时候,这个任务 必须有优先权 |
[09:41] | Please, Teal’c. I get enough | 拜托,提亚克我已经受够了 |
[09:43] | of that “way of the warrior” crap from Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校的废话 |
[09:46] | Daniel Jackson has ascended to a higher plane of existence. | 丹尼尔杰克森已经上升到 一个更高的存在平面 |
[09:49] | Many Jaffa dedicate their lives to achieving such a goal. | 许多贾法致力于将达到这样的目的 |
[09:53] | So I’m supposed to celebrate? | 所以我应该庆贺? |
[09:57] | It is a great accomplishment. | 这是伟大的成就 |
[10:03] | We were a team, Teal’c. | 我们是一个团队,提亚克 |
[10:06] | No one can even begin to understand what we went through together, | 没有人能明白我们一起承受的 |
[10:10] | what we mean to each other. | 我们对各自意味着什么 |
[10:13] | So maybe Daniel has achieved | 所以也许丹尼尔已经达到 |
[10:15] | something of great cosmic significance. | 某种宇宙的重要性 |
[10:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:18] | And to be honest with you, right now I don’t really care. | 对你说实话,我现在真的不在乎 |
[10:23] | I’d rather have him back. | 我情愿他回来 |
[10:29] | As would I. | 我也是 |
[10:41] | We are approaching the Adara system. | 我们在靠近阿达拉系统 |
[10:43] | Two motherships orbit the second planet. | 两艘 母舰绕第二星球转动 |
[10:45] | We can’t activate the cloak until we’re out of hyperspace. | 直到我们离开多维空间 我们无法展开防护层 |
[10:48] | For a brief interval they could detect us. | 在短暂的间隙他们能侦察到我们 |
[10:51] | – How brief? – A few seconds. | 多短? 几秒 |
[10:53] | The odds of them spotting us are slim. | 他们探测到我们的机会很小 |
[10:55] | – How slim? – Hardly worth mentioning. | 多小不值得提 |
[10:57] | And yet… you did mention it. | 但是…你却是提到了 |
[11:00] | Yeah. I’m beginning to wish I hadn’t. | 对,我开始希望我没提 |
[11:13] | Well, at least they’re not shooting at us. That’s good. | 好,至少他们不能射击我们很好 |
[11:16] | We are approaching the upper atmosphere. | 我们在接近上层大气 |
[11:26] | – It’s pretty thick. – There is considerable turbulence. | 很厚有相当多的动荡 |
[11:34] | You know, we should consider putting another chair back here. | 你知道,我们应该考虑放另外 一张椅子在这里 |
[11:39] | When you think about it, it’d be much safer, wouldn’t it? | 你考虑它的时候 事情会更安全,对吗? |
[11:51] | We have arrived at the coordinates given to us by Freyr. | 我们已经到达 |
[12:02] | – Nice view. – This can’t be right. | 很好的风景这是不对的 |
[12:05] | The atmosphere is over 80%% % carbon dioxide | 大气中有超过80%的二氧化碳 |
[12:07] | and the surface temperature is 420 Fahrenheit. | 表面温度420华氏度 |
[12:11] | Ooh. Hot. | 哦热 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:20] | How are we to locate the Asgard facility? | 我们如何定位仙宫装置? |
[12:27] | Well, that was easy. | 很简单 |
[12:40] | Ah, humans. Interesting. | 啊,人类有趣 |
[12:46] | Greetings. | 问候 |
[12:48] | I am Heimdall. I assume you were sent by the Asgard High Council. | 我是黑姆达尔我猜测你们 是仙宫高院派来的 |
[12:54] | Not exactly. | 不确切 |
[12:56] | Uh, Colonel Jack O’Neill, | 哦,杰克欧尼尔上校 |
[12:58] | Major Carter and Teal’c. | 卡特少校和提亚克 |
[13:04] | I have heard much of your exploits on behalf of the Asgard. | 我听说你们代表仙宫的利益 |
[13:07] | Dr Jackson is not with you? | 杰克森博士没有和你们一起? |
[13:12] | Uh, no. | 嗯,没有 |
[13:15] | In any case, it is a great pleasure to meet you. | 无论如何,非常高兴见到你们 |
[13:17] | Where are we exactly? | 我们到底在哪里? |
[13:20] | Several hundred metres beneath the surface. | 表面之下几百米 |
[13:23] | Of course. We’d have to be – the surface is uninhabitable. | 当然我们必须在这里表面无法居住 |
[13:29] | The Goa’uld are unaware of your presence? | 勾阿呜意识到你们的出现? |
[13:31] | I am monitoring their communications. | 我监视他们的通讯 |
[13:33] | They know the laboratory exists, | 他们知道实验室的存在 |
[13:35] | but they have been unable to pinpoint its location. | 但他们无法找出它的位置 |
[13:39] | Well, why don’t we get out of here before they find out? | 好,为什么我们不在他们 找到之前离开这里? |
[13:42] | I’m afraid we cannot leave. | 我恐怕不能离开 |
[13:44] | – Why not? – First we must rescue Thor. | 为什么? 首先我们必须拯救索 |
[13:48] | I thought Thor was dead. | 我以为托儿死了 |
[13:50] | He is not. However, his life is in grave danger. | 没有但是,他命在旦夕 |
[13:54] | He is a prisoner of the Goa’uld. | 他成了勾阿呜的阶下囚 |
[14:22] | Commander Thor. | 索司令官 |
[14:24] | I apologise for the accommodations, but we weren’t expecting company. | 我觉得很遗憾,但我们没有期盼 |
[14:29] | You have committed an act of war against the Asgard. | 你已经效忠于对抗仙宫的战争 |
[14:32] | The response will be swift and decisive. | 回复将是快速和决定性的 |
[14:34] | As swift and decisive as your attempt to defend this planet? | 正如你试图快速和决定性的 保卫这个星球? |
[14:40] | After Thor’s ship was destroyed, the Goa’uld detected an escape pod. | 在索的飞船被毁之后 勾阿呜探测到一个逃生口 |
[14:44] | They retrieved it before it could disappear into the atmosphere. | 他们在它消失在大气中 以前恢复了它 |
[14:47] | How do you know Thor is alive? | 你怎么知道索还活着? |
[14:49] | I am able to scan the interior of the Goa’uld mothership. | 我能够探测到勾阿呜的母舰内部 |
[14:57] | Wow. | 哇! |
[14:58] | I have located Thor’s biosignature here. | 我已经在这里找到了索的生存信号 |
[15:03] | Why not just beam him out? | 为什么不直接救他出来? |
[15:05] | My sensors can penetrate their shields, | 我的传感器能够渗透他们的防护 |
[15:07] | but my transportation device cannot. | 但我的运送装置不行 |
[15:09] | Can you detect Goa’uld life signs as well? | 你能探测到勾阿呜的生命信号? |
[15:12] | I can. | 可以 |
[15:17] | – Thor is not alone. – The red dot indicates a symbiote. | 索不是独自一人红点表示一个共生体 |
[15:21] | So it’s a Goa’uld or a Jaffa. | 所以这是个勾阿呜或者贾法 |
[15:23] | In all probability, | 最有可能的是, |
[15:24] | Thor is being tortured for information about Asgard technology. | 索被拷问 关于仙宫科技的信息 |
[15:27] | With that knowledge, the Goa’uld could easily come through our Stargate. | 得到那些信息,勾阿呜能够轻易 穿过我们的星际之门 |
[15:31] | There wouldn’t be anything we could do about it. | 那是我们无法挽回的 |
[15:36] | I underestimated your strength. That mistake will not be made again. | 我低估了你的力量这个错误 不会再发生了 |
[15:41] | Perhaps not. | 也许不会 |
[15:43] | But next time we’ll have an even greater advantage. | 但下次我们会有一个更大的进步 |
[15:49] | We’ll have learned all your secrets. | 我们已经知道了你所有的秘密 |
[15:54] | I will never surrender my knowledge to you. | 我会永不放弃我对你的了解 |
[15:57] | Not to me, no. Anubis himself has taken an interest in this matter. | 不是对我不阿努比斯对此有过兴趣 |
[16:07] | He’s on his way here as we speak. | 他在我们谈论的道路上 |
[16:23] | The Goa’uld is leaving. | 勾阿呜离开了 |
[16:27] | Can you communicate with him? | 你能和他联系? |
[16:30] | Yes, I can. | 可以 |
[16:43] | Thor? | 索? |
[16:48] | Thor? Buddy? | 索? 兄弟? |
[16:54] | – Hey. How you doin’? – O’Neill. I am surprised to see you. | 嗨,你怎么样? 欧尼尔 我很惊喜见到你 |
[16:58] | Yeah. We’re down on the planet with… | 对,我们来到这个星球和… |
[17:01] | – Heimdall. – Yeah, him. | 黑姆达尔一起对,是他 |
[17:03] | Working on a way of getting you out of here. | 致力于救你出去 |
[17:06] | That would be unwise. | 那不明智 |
[17:08] | You must take Heimdall and his research materials and leave immediately. | 你必须带走黑姆达尔和他的 研究材料立刻离开 |
[17:12] | What, are you nuts? We’re not gonna leave you behind. | 什么,你发疯了吗? 我们 不是要来撇下你的 |
[17:15] | More Goa’uld are coming. | 更多的勾阿呜来了 |
[17:18] | I have been informed that Anubis will conduct my interrogation. | 我已经被通知阿努比斯会主导我的审讯 |
[17:21] | All the more reason to get you out. | 一定要带你走 |
[17:24] | I will resist their attempts to probe my mind. | 我会拒绝他们试图探测我头脑的企图 |
[17:27] | I will die before I give them any information. | 我会在给他们任何信息之前死的 |
[17:30] | But the very survival of the Asgard depends on Heimdall’s discoveries. | 但仙宫的生存将依靠黑姆达尔的发现 |
[17:39] | Sir, you’ve got company. We’re gonna have to pull you out. | 长官,你有同伴我们要带你们走 |
[17:43] | All right, listen. I gotta go. But I’ll be back. | 好,听着,我要走了但我会回来的 |
[17:54] | – How’s he doing? – Well, he’s fine for now. | 他怎么样? 现在很好 |
[17:57] | Except for the fact that he wants us to leave him behind. | 除了他要我们丢下他的事实 |
[18:00] | – For what reason? – I wouldn’t mind knowing that myself. | 为什么? 我不介意知道 |
[18:05] | Thor is concerned that if we delay, | 索关心如果我们耽搁 |
[18:08] | the materials in this laboratory will fall into the hands of the Goa’uld. | 实验室的材料会落入勾阿呜之手 |
[18:13] | What exactly are you studying? | 你究竟在研究什么? |
[18:15] | I am researching the genetic history of the Asgard. | 我在研究仙宫的遗传历史 |
[18:18] | Yeah, now see, that doesn’t sound like something worth dying for. | 现在明白了,听起来不像是 值得为之付出生命的 |
[18:21] | That is because you do not understand the gravity of the situation. | 那是因为你不明白情况 |
[18:25] | Feel free to enlighten us. | 感觉自由的启蒙我们 |
[18:27] | As a race, the Asgard reproduce | 作为一个种族,仙宫的繁殖 |
[18:29] | exclusively through a process of enhanced cellular mitosis. | 专门通过增强的细胞 有丝分裂的过程 |
[18:33] | Are you serious? You have no other means of propagation? | 你说真的? 你们没有 其他方法繁殖? |
[18:36] | No. | 没有 |
[18:41] | – Carter? – They’re clones, sir. All of them. | 卡特? 他们是克隆的 长官所有的人 |
[18:45] | Ah. | 啊 |
[18:47] | Well, that answers a few questions. | 这回答了一些问题 |
[18:51] | In fact, for nearly a thousand years | 事实上,接近一千年来 |
[18:54] | we have been physically incapable of | 我们已经不能通过有丝分裂 |
[18:56] | achieving cell division through meiosis. | 来达到细胞分裂了 |
[18:59] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[19:00] | Sexual reproduction, sir. | 有性生殖,长官 |
[19:02] | Ah. | 啊 |
[19:05] | A thousand years? | 一千年? |
[19:07] | It is not something we usually discuss with other races. | 我们通常不和别的民族讨论这些 |
[19:12] | This I understand. | 我明白 |
[19:14] | Through cloning, we have achieved a measure of immortality. | 通过克隆,我们达到了 一种不朽的方法 |
[19:17] | As each Asgard’s body fails, | 每一个仙宫的身体衰亡了 |
[19:19] | his consciousness is transferred into a newer, younger version of himself. | 他的意识被转移到新的上面 年轻版本的自己 |
[19:24] | Unfortunately, the lack of genetic diversity has become a problem. | 不幸的是,缺乏基因多样性 成为一个问题 |
[19:28] | It’s like making a copy of a copy of a copy. | 这像是复制一个复制的 复制 |
[19:31] | Eventually there’s deterioration. | 渐渐的产生退化 |
[19:34] | We created a process of controlled mutation, | 我们发明了一种约束基因 突变的方法 |
[19:36] | which has helped us to avoid complete genetic breakdown. | 帮助我们避免全面的基因崩溃 |
[19:39] | But we are at the limits of our technical capabilities. | 但我们面临技术能力的局限 |
[19:43] | The truth is, the Asgard are a dying race. | 事实上,仙宫是一个灭亡中的种族 |
[19:56] | – Have you located the Asgard facility? – Not yet, my lord. | 你找到了仙宫的装置? 还没有,主人 |
[19:59] | We waste time. | 我们浪费时间 |
[20:01] | Lord Yu is mounting an offensive. Our ships are needed elsewhere. | 禹主人在准备攻势我们的 飞船在别处被需要 |
[20:05] | The planet’s atmosphere generates much electromagnetic interference. | 星球的大气引发许多电磁干扰 |
[20:09] | Then send a squadron of gliders. | 那么派一队空军 |
[20:12] | At low altitude their sensors will be more effective. | 在低海拔他们的探测器 会更加灵敏 |
[20:15] | The atmosphere is too thick. It’d be extremely dangerous for the pilots. | 大气层太厚了这对飞行员 来说尤其危险 |
[20:21] | And how dangerous will it be when Lord Anubis arrives | 阿努比斯来的时候会多么危险啊 |
[20:24] | and you have nothing to offer but excuses? | 但你们除了道歉就不能 提供别的了吗? |
[20:29] | I will dispatch the squadron myself. | 我会亲自派遣飞行员 |
[20:31] | Very wise. | 非常好 |
[20:35] | If Anubis is gonna interrogate Thor, he’ll have to ring aboard the ship. | 如勾阿呜努比斯要审讯索 他必须降落在飞船上 |
[20:40] | Once they lower the shields, we can beam Thor out. | 一旦他们降低屏蔽 我们就能救索出来 |
[20:43] | The shields will not be lowered. | 屏蔽不会被降低 |
[20:45] | They will merely adjust the frequency to accept a ring transmission. | 他们只需要适应频率并且 接受环形传送 |
[20:49] | Then we beam up from the cargo ship at the same time. | 那么我们可以同时传送 一艘运货飞船 |
[20:52] | Once Anubis is on board, the frequency will be readjusted | 一旦阿努比斯登陆, 频率将会重新调整 |
[20:55] | and we will be trapped. | 而我们会被捕获 |
[20:57] | So we take out the shields from the inside. There. | 所以我们从内部去除屏蔽那里 |
[21:02] | The shield- generator room is located here. | 屏蔽发生间在这里 |
[21:05] | You can use explosives to disable it and I will transport everyone out. | 你能使用炸药来使之瘫痪 我会送每个人离开 |
[21:09] | Once the rings are activated, the Goa’uld will be aware of us. | 一旦被激活,勾阿呜会意识 到我们的存在 |
[21:13] | One of us stays here and uses the Asgard scanner | 我们中的一个留在这里 使用仙宫扫描仪 |
[21:15] | to direct the others away from any guards or patrols. | 来指挥他人避免守卫或巡逻 |
[21:18] | First I must complete my preparations for departure. | 首先我要完成起飞的准备 |
[21:21] | OK. Carter, you stay here. Teal’c and I will go up. | 好,卡特,你留在这里 提亚克和我会离开 |
[21:24] | I must remind you that time is of the essence. | 我要提醒你时间宝贵 |
[21:27] | This laboratory will not remain undetected indefinitely. | 这个实验室绝对不会再不被探测到了 |
[21:31] | Right. | 对 |
[21:48] | Lord Anubis has arrived. | 阿努比斯到 |
[22:10] | Sir, we found a ring room that’s clear. Stand by. | 长官,我们发现了一个清晰 的环形房间准备行动 |
[22:13] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[22:20] | – Ring room has been activated. – Now, sir. | 环形房间被激活现在,长官 |
[22:58] | Monitoring your progress, sir. | 监视你们的行动,长官 |
[23:03] | Unauthorised transport onto the ship. | 船上有非法运输 |
[23:06] | Intruders? | 入侵者? |
[23:07] | The signal appears to have come from the planet. | 信号显示来自星球 |
[23:10] | I am unable to determine the specific coordinates. | 我不能肯定具体是谁 |
[23:13] | Organise a security detail. Maximum containment. I want them found. | 组织防卫队伍最大可能的 围堵我要找到他们 |
[23:32] | Proceed to the end of the corridor and take a right. | 继续向走廊尽头进发然后右转 |
[23:59] | Hold up, sir. There’s a large party headed your way. | 支持住,长官有一大队人向你走来 |
[24:03] | Which way? Should we double back, what? | 什么方向? 我们应该返回吗? |
[24:08] | No, sir. There’s a corridor ahead on your left. You can duck in there. | 不,长官在你左边的前面 有条走廊,你能在那里躲避 |
[25:01] | They’re almost there. | 他们几乎都在那里 |
[25:06] | Uh- oh. | 好 |
[25:13] | Sir, we’ve got a problem. | 长官,我们有个问题 |
[25:15] | There are several Jaffa patrols bearing down on your position. | 这里有些贾法巡逻队 向你的方向走来 |
[25:19] | – Where? What direction? – From all directions, sir. Stand by. | 哪里? 什么方向? 全方位 长官准备行动 |
[25:30] | There’s no way out. | 没有出去的路 |
[25:33] | Perhaps a diversionary tactic would be in order. | 也许声东击西的策略会有用 |
[25:43] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[25:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:04] | Hey, guys! What’s happening? | 伙计们,发生了什么? |
[26:28] | Nice. | 很好 |
[26:30] | – Heimdall says the way ahead is clear. – Let’s move out. | 黑姆达尔说前面的路是好的 让我们继续前进 |
[26:55] | You are the one they call Thor. | 你就是他们所说的索 |
[26:58] | I am Anubis. | 我是阿努比斯 |
[27:01] | As I have told your lieutenant, I will reveal nothing to you. | 因为我已经告诉你的中尉 所以我没有什么告诉给你的 |
[27:07] | This device… will be implanted into your brain. | 这个装置…将被植入你的大脑 |
[27:13] | It will form a link between your mind and the ship’s computer. | 它将在你的头脑和电脑间建立连接 |
[27:19] | Your knowledge will simply be downloaded into our memory banks. | 你的知识将会直接下载到 我们的记忆库 |
[27:24] | You will no doubt resist. | 你无法反抗 |
[27:27] | And you will no doubt fail. | 而且你肯定会失败 |
[27:30] | The Goa’uld possess no such technology. | 勾阿呜没有这样的科技 |
[27:43] | I think you will find many things have changed since my return. | 我想你会发现很多事情改变了 自从我回来后 |
[28:04] | The intruders have breached our perimeter. | 入侵者已经破坏了我们的周边 |
[28:06] | How? | 怎么? |
[28:07] | One of our patrols was ambushed. | 我们的巡逻队中了埋伏 |
[28:12] | Seal the lower decks | 封闭下甲板 |
[28:13] | and divert coolant from the hyperdrive into the ventilation system. | 并且将冷却剂从推进器中 转向通风系统 |
[28:18] | – The gas is toxic. – Only with prolonged exposure. | 气体有毒只伴随着延长的暴露 |
[28:22] | – Shall I evacuate the engine room? – The intruders may be monitoring us. | 我应该疏散引擎间 入侵者也许在监视我们 |
[28:27] | – We cannot give them a warning. – But the engines will overheat. | 我们不能给他们警告但引擎会过热 |
[28:31] | The entire compartment will be flooded with radiation. | 整个空间会被辐射淹没 |
[28:34] | – Many Jaffa will die. – And be greatly honoured in the afterlife. | 许多贾法会死并在死后被敬仰 |
[28:59] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[29:01] | This is it, sir. The shield- generator room | 就是它,长官屏蔽发生间 |
[29:03] | is on the other side of that door. | 在这扇门的另外一边 |
[29:05] | – There are six Jaffa inside. – Only six? | 有六个贾法在里面只有6个? |
[29:13] | Colonel! Teal’c! | 上校! 提亚克! |
[29:23] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[29:32] | – Are you sure they’re not injured? – Their signals remain strong. | 你确定他们没有受伤 他们的信号仍然强烈 |
[29:37] | They appear to have been taken to some kind of holding cell. | 他们看起来像是被带到某个单间 |
[29:40] | – Well, we’ve gotta get them out of there. – How? | 好,我们要带他们 离开那里怎么做? |
[29:45] | – I’m not sure yet. – In the meantime, we must do all we can | 我还不肯定同时 我们必须做所有能做的 |
[29:48] | to keep the materials in this laboratory from falling into Goa’uld hands. | 以保证所有实验室资料 不落入勾阿呜之手 |
[29:53] | What exactly are we talking about here? Some DNA samples? | 我们到底在这里谈什么 一些DNA样本? |
[29:58] | Not exactly. | 不完全 |
[30:23] | – What is it? – That is one of my ancestors. | 是什么? 我们的祖先之一 |
[30:27] | 30,000 years ago, a ship was launched from the Asgard home world, | 30000年前,一艘船从仙宫 的世界登陆 |
[30:30] | its crew placed in suspended animation. | 所有成员被安排在假死的状态 |
[30:34] | There was a failure in the navigational system and the ship was lost. | 航海系统出错,那艘船消失了 |
[30:37] | It drifted across the empty expanse | 它在空旷的银河系漂流 |
[30:39] | between our galaxies until it arrived here. | 直到 到达这里 |
[30:42] | – We discovered it six months ago. – And this is one of its original crew? | 我们在6个月前发现这就是 最初的船员之一? |
[30:46] | The only one that was perfectly preserved. | 唯一被完整保存的一个 |
[30:49] | He is from a time before our genetic manipulation became irreversible. | 他来自我们基因变得无法 有丝分裂之前的时代 |
[30:54] | So that’s why he’s so important. | 这就是他如此重要的原因 |
[30:57] | You hope his physiology | 你希望他的生理构造 |
[30:58] | can give you clues to stave off genetic degradation. | 能帮助 你们找到对抗基因退化的线索 |
[31:03] | We kept the laboratory in this galaxy | 我们在这个银河系进行试验 |
[31:06] | to avoid the threat of the replicators. | 以避免复制者的威胁 |
[31:10] | Now we can no longer afford to wait. | 现在我们已经不能再等了 |
[31:13] | It is only a matter of time before the Goa’uld pinpoint our location. | 在勾阿呜发现我们位置之前 只有时间问题了 |
[31:26] | I will require your assistance | 我会请求你 |
[31:28] | to adapt the stasis pod to the ship’s power supply. | 帮助修飞船的 动力供应数据 |
[31:31] | All right. But when we’re done I want you to beam me back to the lab. | 好的但我们做好之后我要你 带我回实验室 |
[31:35] | I’m not ready to give up on Colonel O’Neill and Teal’c just yet. | 我还没准备好放弃上校和提亚克 |
[31:49] | I can’t believe they took my watch. | 我不能相信他们带走了我的手表 |
[31:54] | Major Carter will soon have no choice but to leave with Heimdall. | 科特少校很快就会别无选择 除了和黑姆达尔留下来 |
[31:59] | If she’s smart, she’s already gone. | 如果她聪明,她早就走了 |
[32:02] | In which case our chances of escape are negligible. | 那种情况下我们逃生的机会 可以忽略不计 |
[32:05] | Oh, I don’t know. All we gotta do is bust out of here, | 哦,我不知道我们要做的 只是离开这里 |
[32:08] | take out every Jaffa between here and the peltak, | 去掉每一个贾法 |
[32:11] | commandeer the ship and fly on home. | 霸占飞船然后开回家 |
[32:16] | I stand corrected. | 我认错 |
[32:20] | O’Neill? | 欧尼尔? |
[32:22] | Thor? Is that you? | 索? 是你? |
[32:27] | – Where are you? – I am still in my cell. | 你在哪里? 我依然在我的房间 |
[32:30] | However, my mind has been linked with the ship’s computer. | 但是,我的头脑已经被连接到电脑上 |
[32:34] | I am using the internal communication system to synthesise my voice. | 我在使用内部联络系统来 合成我的声音 |
[32:40] | OK. | 好 |
[32:42] | The Goa’uld are attempting to download information | 勾阿呜试图从我的大脑皮层 |
[32:45] | from my prefrontal cortex. | 下载信息 |
[32:47] | It is only a matter of time before they break through my mental defences. | 他们破坏我的大脑防线 只是时间问题 |
[32:52] | Well, you know, love to help you, but we’ve got our own problems here. | 好,你知道,乐于帮助你 但我们已经遇到自己的麻烦 |
[32:56] | I am aware of your situation. | 我意识到你的情形 |
[32:58] | I may be able to rewrite some minor subroutines in the security protocol. | 我能够在保卫协议中改写一些子程序 |
[33:04] | To what end? | 在什么终端? |
[33:12] | Sweet. | 好极了 |
[33:14] | I am growing weak. Further communication will be impossible. | 我在变弱无法进行进一步交流 |
[33:19] | Hang tight. We’ll get you out. | 暂停我们会带你出去 |
[33:37] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[33:40] | – Still with us, huh? – Yes, sir. | 仍和我们一起,嗯? 是的,长官 |
[33:42] | Heimdall’s got the cargo ship prepped and ready to go. | 黑姆达尔准备好了运送船 并且准备走了 |
[33:45] | He can beam us straight there, | 他能直接送我们去那里 |
[33:47] | but we still need you to get those shields offline. | 但我们仍然需要你破坏那些屏蔽 |
[33:50] | Yeah, well, they took our C4, so we won’t be blowing any stuff up. | 好,他们用C4,所以我们不能成功 |
[33:55] | We have to find a control relay and pull the crystals. | 我们必须寻找控制继电器 并且推动水晶 |
[33:57] | It’ll only buy us a few seconds, but that should be all we need. | 这只能给我们几秒钟 但就是我们所要得一切 |
[34:01] | Right. Which way? | 好怎么做? |
[34:03] | I’ll have to step off the holopad to check. | 我必须步测检验 |
[34:06] | Try to stay out of sight. I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 试图离开视线我会尽快回来 |
[34:16] | Report. | 报告 |
[34:18] | The battle with Lord Yu does not go well. We request reinforcements. | 和禹的战斗不太顺利我们需要增援 |
[34:22] | That stubborn old man simply refuses to die. | 那个固执的老男人拒绝去死 |
[34:28] | Dispatch the other ships. | 派遣别的船只 |
[34:38] | Lord Osiris, one of our gliders | 欧西里斯,我们的一个滑翔机 |
[34:41] | has detected an energy signature beneath the planet’s surface. | 在星球表面下探测到能量信号 |
[34:44] | Do we have specific coordinates? | 我们有特定的入口? |
[34:47] | We do. But there is no way in. | 有,但无法进入 |
[34:50] | Then we’ll just have to make our own way, won’t we? | 那我们需要自己铺路,是吗? |
[34:56] | What’s your situation? | 你情况如何? |
[34:58] | We’re working on another way to get the shields offline. | 我们在用别的方法降低屏蔽 |
[35:04] | – What was that? – I think the Goa’uld made my position. | 是什么? 我想勾阿呜知道我们的位置了 |
[35:08] | You should leave immediately. | 你应该立刻离开 |
[35:10] | Just a few more minutes. | 只要再多几分钟 |
[35:18] | Come on, Carter. | 快,卡特 |
[35:21] | I’ve got it, sir. | 我成功了,长官 |
[35:23] | Go down this corridor and up two levels. | 沿着走廊并且 上两级 |
[35:25] | I’ll meet you there. | 我会在那里与你们会面 |
[35:26] | OK. | 好 |
[35:55] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[35:56] | There should be an access panel somewhere along here. | 这里应该有一个通路面板 |
[36:00] | OK, next time I’m the hologram. | 好,下次我会做全息图 |
[36:17] | – OK, we just have to pick the right crystal. – Which one? | 好,我们只要捡起正确的水晶哪块? |
[36:23] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[36:25] | I thought I heard something. | 我觉得我听到了什么 |
[36:30] | There’s someone in here. | 有人在这里 |
[36:31] | Agh! | 啊! |
[37:23] | – Major Carter. – Osiris. | 卡特少校欧西里斯 |
[37:25] | We have Colonel O’Neill and the shol’va, so that just leaves… Dr Jackson. | 我们约了欧尼尔上校所以 刚刚离开…杰克森博士 |
[37:36] | – Where is he? – Forget it. | 他在哪里? 忘了它 |
[37:47] | Perhaps we should take them all. | 也许我们应该都带他们走 |
[37:52] | Here’s a thought. | 有个想法 |
[38:01] | Shields are down. Controls are offline. | 屏蔽降下控制断线 |
[38:06] | Repair them. | 修复它们 |
[38:13] | Once more. | 在问一次 |
[38:16] | Where is Dr Jackson? | 杰克森博士在哪里? |
[38:21] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:25] | You’re lying. | 你们撒谎 |
[38:27] | Go to hell. | 见鬼 |
[38:44] | Get us out of here. | 带我们离开这里 |
[38:46] | Well done, O’Neill. | 干得好,欧尼尔 |
[38:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:50] | Thor? Buddy? | 索? |
[38:54] | O’Neill. You cannot take me with you. | 欧尼尔你不能带我和你一起 |
[38:59] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[39:00] | The link between myself and the Goa’uld ship has not been severed. | 我和勾阿呜电脑之间的联络不再严重 |
[39:05] | They will be able to track our position. | 他们会探测到我们的位置 |
[39:08] | You must leave me behind. | 你必须留下我 |
[39:11] | All right, that doesn’t work for me. It’s not an option. OK? | 好这对我没用这不是一个选择好吗? |
[39:15] | Lord Anubis, the Asgard prisoner is gone. | 阿努比斯,仙宫的囚犯逃跑了 |
[39:18] | He will not get far. | 他不会走多远 |
[39:27] | We’ve cleared the atmosphere. Bring up the hyperdrive. | 我们已经清除了大气层抵达多维推进 |
[39:34] | Hyperdrive is offline. Cloak is failing. | 多维推进器断线了掩护失效 |
[39:43] | Cloak is down. We have lost our shields. | 我们失去了屏蔽 |
[39:47] | We cannot sustain another hit. | 我们无法承受别的打击 |
[39:49] | Sir, we’re receiving a transmission. | 长官,我们接到传输 |
[39:51] | Your ship is defenceless. You cannot escape. | 你的飞船毫无防御你无法逃跑 |
[39:56] | Surrender now. | 放弃吧 |
[40:02] | – Any ideas? – We cannot risk capture. | 有什么办法? 我们不能拿船长冒险 |
[40:04] | We must destroy the ship ourselves. | 我们必须自己摧毁飞船 |
[40:08] | Any good ideas? | 更好的建议? |
[40:21] | We’ve got company. Three Asgard ships. | 我们有同伴三艘仙宫飞船 |
[40:24] | Sir, I’m picking up a transmission to the Goa’uld ship. | 长官,我接收到勾阿呜的信号 |
[40:28] | This is Freyr of the Asgard. | 这是仙宫的索 |
[40:31] | The vessels you face are far superior to the one you attacked. | 你所面对的飞行器比之前 受攻击的要大为先进 |
[40:39] | Challenge us at your own peril. | 挑战我们是你自己的危险 |
[40:49] | Mothership’s retreating. | 母舰在撤退 |
[40:56] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:01] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[41:16] | Their examination of the android must’ve yielded results – | 他们机器人的检验一定 已经产生结果 |
[41:19] | it looks like the Asgard have the upper hand against the replicators. | 看起来仙宫在和复制者 的战斗中占得上风 |
[41:23] | What about Thor? | 索怎么样? |
[41:25] | They managed to remove the device from his brain, but it may be too late. | 他们成功拆下他头脑中的装置 但也许太晚了 |
[41:29] | Apparently he’s lapsed into a coma. | 显然他陷入昏迷 |
[41:32] | If they knew more about the device they might be able to help him. | 如果他们更多的了解 装置也许能帮助他 |
[41:36] | They’re studying it now towards that end. | 他们正在研究 |
[41:38] | Unfortunately, it’s unlike anything they’ve ever encountered. | 不幸的是,这和他们曾经 遇到过的事情不同 |
[41:42] | Anubis clearly has access to technology | 阿努比斯显然已经接触到 |
[41:44] | previously unknown to the Goa’uld. | 之前对于勾阿呜来说未知的科技 |
[41:47] | – It would explain his rapid rise to power. – Yes, sir. | 这能解释他快速增长的实力对 |
[41:52] | All right. You’re dismissed. | 好解散吧 |
[42:06] | We’re not that much of a nuisance just yet. | 我们还没那么讨厌 |
[42:09] | Of that I am not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[42:14] | Hey. Heading home? | 嗨,回家? |
[42:17] | Actually, we were thinking of stopping off for a bite to eat. Interested? | 事实上,我们在考虑去 大吃一顿有兴趣? |
[42:21] | – Sounds good. – General? | 听起来不错将军? |
[42:24] | You three go ahead. I’ve still got some work to do. | 我们三个去吧我还有些工作 |
[42:31] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[42:35] | Perhaps a malfunction in the ventilation system. | 也许是流通系统的故障 |
[42:39] | Yeah, that’s probably it. | 对,也许是的 |
[42:43] | Bye, sir. Have a good night. | 再见长官,晚安 |