时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Dial the gate Dial it now | 打开通道,快!! |
[00:17] | I swear, sir, I thought they wanted to smoke a peace pipe. | 我发誓,长官!我原本以为 他们是想和我们和睦相处 |
[00:37] | – Morning. – Morning. | – 早上好. – 早上好 |
[00:39] | When is SG-1 due back? | 按规定SG-1 应该什么时候回来? |
[00:41] | Hour and 22 minutes from now, sir. | 还有1小时22分钟, 长官. |
[00:42] | – Tell Major Carter I have a message. – Yes, sir. | – 告诉卡特少校我得到了一些消息. – 是, 长官. |
[00:47] | Incoming wormhole. | 有人进入星际之门. |
[00:52] | Receiving SG-1’s identification code. | 收到 SG-1’的身份识别信号. |
[00:55] | It’s a code red, sir. Looks like they’re under fire. | 代码为红色, 长官. 似乎他们在遭受攻击. |
[00:58] | Defence unit and medical team to the gate room. | 警备人员与救护小组到位 |
[01:02] | Opening the iris. | 打开防护屏. |
[01:20] | Next. | 下一个. |
[01:25] | I’ve been shot. | 我被击中了. |
[01:31] | Some sort of… tranquilliser. | 好像是无声武器…………. |
[01:38] | Steady pulse. He’s just unconscious, sir. | 脉搏正常. 他只是晕过去了, 长官. |
[01:41] | Classify P2X-374 as unfriendly, sir. Fairly primitive from the looks of it. | 请将 P2X-374列为不友好星球,长官. 看起来很原始. |
[01:46] | I presume Captain Hagman will need to be reassigned? | 我认为有比要调离哈格曼上尉. |
[01:50] | I’d say so, sir. | 我也这么认为,长官! |
[01:51] | We’ll debrief in one hour. Dismissed. | 一小时之内我要听取你们的汇报,解散. |
[01:54] | Major. | 少校. |
[01:56] | I got a call this morning from area 51. It’s done. | 早上51区来电话,告诉我,已经搞定了. |
[03:07] | Stargate.SG1-s06e01.Redemption-Part.1 | |
[03:34] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯. |
[03:36] | Major. How’s Colonel O’Neill? | 少校. 欧尼尔上校怎么样了? |
[03:40] | Partially torn ligament in his knee. He’ll be OK. | 部分膝部韧带撕裂,他会好起来的. |
[03:43] | – Captain Hagman? – He’ll make a full recovery. | – 哈格曼上尉如何? – 他会马上复原. |
[03:46] | What does that make? Eight now? | 那会怎样?八点了吗? |
[03:48] | Nine, if you count the two hours Captain Matthison lasted. | 九点,如果算上麦席壬上尉渡过的. |
[03:52] | Right. So there’s no need for Ancient Babylonian? | 对. 那么不再需要古巴比伦文的翻译了? |
[03:55] | Not exactly. Do you think you can spare a few hours? | 不完全对. 你有几个小时的空吗? |
[03:59] | – Sure. For what? – You’ve been here three months. | – 当然,做什么? – 你来这里3个月了. |
[04:03] | General Hammond thought you might finally like to leave the base. | 哈蒙德将军认为你乐意离开基地到其他地方看看. |
[04:07] | Yes. That would be great. Where we going? | 太好了,去哪里? |
[04:11] | – Nevada. – Clear skies, 73 degrees. | – 内华达. – 明亮的天空, 73华氏度的宜人气候. |
[04:16] | There are at least 500 other channels, you know. | 这有500多个频道, 你知道吧. |
[04:19] | But this one, this one is fantastic. | 但是这一个台最棒了. |
[04:22] | You have all of your weather from all over your planet right here. | 通过它你可以知道你们 这个星球任何地方的气候状况. |
[04:26] | Even long-range forecasts. It’s like… predicting the future. | 甚至还有长期天气预报. 就像预知未来一样…. |
[04:31] | Well, there is some science involved. | 嗯,这种科学技术很复杂. |
[04:33] | I know. What’s in Nevada? | 我知道. 那么去内华达干什么? |
[04:37] | – Do you like surprises? – Sure. I love ’em. | – 你喜欢惊喜吗? – 当然了. |
[04:43] | Hey, Major? | 嗨, 少校? |
[04:48] | How do I know what colour to wear? | 到时候我怎么才能知道 我该穿什么颜色的衣服呢? |
[04:55] | We call each other every morning. | 早上起床我会给你打电话的. |
[05:20] | I thought you’d like to see the prototype as soon as it was completed. | 我想原型机一完成你就想马上看到. |
[05:23] | Wow. You’re way ahead of schedule. | 哇哦. 你们提前完成了. |
[05:29] | – Very impressive. – Thank you. | – 太出色了. – 谢谢!. |
[05:32] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 哦,不不不不. |
[05:36] | I’m sorry? | 怎么了? |
[05:38] | Dr Larry Murphy, Colonel Jack O’Neill. | 这是拉里 莫菲博士, 杰克 欧尼尔上校 . |
[05:43] | This is Teal’c. This is Jonas Quinn, | 这位是 提亚克. 这是 乔纳斯 奎恩, |
[05:46] | the man who introduced us to the naquadria. | 就是他送给我们那夸达. |
[05:48] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你. |
[05:49] | In case there was some doubt about what I was just saying- no. | 如果怀疑刚才听错了我说的话,那我再说一次――不. |
[05:54] | I’m sorry. To what exactly? | 对不起. “不”什么? |
[05:56] | O’Neill believes you are going to request that we test-fly this aircraft. | 欧尼尔认为你会让我们来试飞这架战机. |
[06:00] | Of course. Sir, I wasn’t around for it, | 当然了. 长官, 虽然我来不是专程为了这个, |
[06:03] | but we’re all familiar with your experience with the X-302’s predecessor. | 但是我们大家都知道你们有驾驶 X-302原型机的经历 |
[06:07] | Are you, now? Really? | 你真的知道吗? |
[06:10] | Well, sir, I can tell you that this is a very different ship. | 啊,长官我可以说这真的是和上一代不一样的. |
[06:14] | Sir, the X-301 was a modified glider. | 长官, X-301 被更改过了. |
[06:17] | Now, while many of the 302’s systems | 现在, 所有的X-302系统 |
[06:19] | were retroengineered from Goa’uld technology, it is human built. | 都与勾阿呜 的不同, 完全是我们人类制造的. |
[06:24] | So was the Titanic. | 泰坦尼克号也是人类造的. |
[06:26] | This could be the most important breakthrough for Earth | 自从星际之门被发现以来 |
[06:30] | since the discovery of the Stargate. | 这可能是我们人类最大的科技突破 |
[06:32] | Why’s that? It has four sets of engines-air-breathing jets, | 为什么? 它拥有四套吸气式引擎的喷射装置, |
[06:36] | modified aerospikes for high altitude, | 为高空飞行改良过的空气动力发动机, |
[06:39] | and a rocket booster. | 火箭助推器. |
[06:40] | You said four, right? | 你说过是四套,对吗? |
[06:42] | The fourth engine is a hyperspace-window generator. | 第四套是超空间隧道发动机. |
[06:45] | Even Goa’uld gliders can’t enter hyperspace. | 即便是勾阿呜 的战机也无法进入超空间. |
[06:49] | They’re too small | 因为勾阿呜 的战机太小, |
[06:51] | to carry the Goa’uld version of the generator. | 无法使用它们的这种发动机. |
[06:52] | Ours are much more compact. – Because of the naquadria. | 我们的设计很紧凑. – 因为有了 那夸达元素. |
[06:56] | Jonas, this was possible because of you. | 乔纳斯, 这是你的功劳. |
[06:58] | It’s still a few weeks away from a practical test, | 还有几个星期就要进入实践阶段 |
[07:01] | but all indications look good. | 目前一切顺利. |
[07:03] | If this performs the way it should, | 如果符合设计要求, |
[07:05] | the X-302 will be the first | X-302 将是第一个 |
[07:07] | human-built spacecraft capable of interstellar travel. | 人类制造的有星际旅行能力的飞行器. |
[07:17] | The deal made by our… | 这是由我们的政府达成的协议… |
[07:19] | I am aware of every aspect of the arrangement, Colonel. | 我知道这个安排的每一个方面的细节, 上校. |
[07:23] | Jack, come in. | 杰克, 进来. |
[07:28] | Colonel, you know Colonel Chekov, the Russian envoy to the SGC. | 上校, 这是俄国特使契可夫上校. |
[07:34] | We’ve met. | 我们见过面 . |
[07:36] | Colonel Chekov feels that as a symbol of our joint efforts, | 契可夫上校认为安排一位俄国军官到SG-1, |
[07:39] | a Russian officer should be assigned to join SG-1. | 可以更方便两国的合作. |
[07:44] | Over my rotting corpse, sir. | 除非我死了,长官. |
[07:47] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[07:50] | I’m sorry. Did I say that out loud? | 不好意思. 我不小心给说出来了? |
[07:53] | I said I would discuss it with you | 我说过,我会和你讨论 |
[07:55] | and that you would give it careful thought. | 并希望你认真考虑一下. |
[07:57] | And that I will, General. But I’m still pretty sure I’ll say “Bite me.” | 我会的,将军. 但我还是要说”除非我死了”. |
[08:04] | Colonel, would you excuse us? | 上校, 你不道歉吗? |
[08:06] | General. | 将军. |
[08:12] | So sorry. | 真的对不起了…. |
[08:20] | I’m sorry, General. You know I mean no disrespect toward you. | 对不起, 将军. 您知道我不是冲您来的. |
[08:24] | I know. I should have reprimanded you in front of the colonel, | 当然知道,所以我才当着他的面申斥你, |
[08:28] | but I agree with your sentiments in this case. | 但是我理解这种事情会让你不舒服. |
[08:31] | Who decided every team has to have four people? | 谁决定的每一组必须得有四个成员? |
[08:34] | No one says they do. | 没人这么决定. |
[08:36] | But Daniel Jackson provided SG-1 with invaluable knowledge, | 因为丹尼尔杰克森的出色的学识, |
[08:40] | linguistic skills, | 无与伦比的语言才能, |
[08:41] | and, in my opinion, a very beneficial viewpoint. | 使SG-1获益匪浅. |
[08:45] | One I think is important enough to replace. | 我同意有人来接替这个位置. |
[08:48] | – But not with a Russian. – I agree. | – 但不会是俄国人. – 我同意. |
[08:51] | But my patience is starting to wear thin on this matter. | 但是我不会让这件事情浪费更多时间. |
[08:54] | I think I’ve given you a great deal of latitude lately, | 鉴于目前的形势, |
[08:57] | given the situation. | 我想我已经给了你非常多的行动自由了. |
[08:58] | – Sir… – Jack. | – 长官… – 杰克. |
[09:00] | You’re off the mission list anyway until that knee fully heals. | 在你的膝盖完全康复以前禁止参加任何行动. |
[09:04] | Use the time to try and get some perspective. | 利用这段时间认真观察一下. |
[09:06] | Find someone qualified you can work with. | 找一个能胜任这个职位的人. |
[09:09] | I’ll have all available personnel files forwarded to you. Dismissed. | 所有的人员资料都对你开放.解散. |
[09:17] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[09:28] | – Major. – Yeah? | – 少校. – 嗯? |
[09:30] | I realised I never actually thanked you for letting me see the X-302. | 我还没有正式向你表示 我得感谢――让我参观X-302. |
[09:34] | Well, General Hammond ordered me to invite you. | 哦, 是哈蒙德将军命令我这么做的. |
[09:38] | I’m glad the naquadria’s gonna be useful. | 我很高兴那夸达能有这么大帮助. |
[09:40] | – Yeah, looks that way. – Can I see the plans for it? | – 是的,是这样的. – 我能看看关于它的计划吗? |
[09:44] | Yeah. | 好的. |
[09:45] | Hammond says I should give you | 哈蒙德将军告诉过我 |
[09:47] | what you want regarding the naquadria, so… | 你可以查阅所有关于那夸达的文件… |
[09:50] | He’s a man of his word. | 他是个信守诺言的人. |
[09:52] | I doubt it’ll mean much to you | 没有对我们的科学技术做认真了解之前, |
[09:54] | without an understanding of our science. | 我想你很难看懂这些资料. |
[09:55] | Maybe you can recommend some related reading. | 你能给我一些参考书目吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah, sure. I’ll type up a list. | 当然可以,我会给你列一个单子. |
[10:02] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了,谢谢. |
[10:07] | You know, Major… | 你知道的, 少校… |
[10:09] | I’m as physically fit as anybody on this base, | 我的身体和基地 里的所有其他人一样的健康, |
[10:13] | and I’ve committed to memory almost all of Dr Jackson’s work. | 而且我研究并记住了杰克森博士的所有著作. |
[10:16] | Everything? | 所有的? |
[10:17] | According to the tests, | 根据检验, |
[10:19] | I am able to learn much quicker than the average human. | 我比普通人的学习速度快很多. |
[10:22] | All very interesting, but… | 很有意思, 不过… |
[10:24] | I wanna join you, explore other planets, | 我想加入, 到其它星球上去探险, |
[10:28] | discover new worlds, new cultures, help rid the galaxy of the Goa’uld. | 发现新的世界,新的文化,并且铲除勾阿呜. |
[10:33] | I get the picture. | 我想像得出. |
[10:35] | I can’t stay here the rest of my life. I can’t go back to my planet. | 我的后半生不能仅仅留在这里. 我也不能回我自己的星球了. |
[10:38] | They don’t realise the threat. | 并且他们还没有认识到潜在的威胁. |
[10:40] | I can help them by helping you. | 我可以通过帮助你们来帮助我家乡的人们. |
[10:42] | I can also help finish what Dr Jackson started. | 我可以完成杰克森博士的遗愿. |
[10:45] | Jonas… I understand why you wanna join SG-1. | 乔纳斯… 我理解你为什么想要参加 SG-1. |
[10:52] | And I’m sorry, but… I just don’t see it happening. | 但是很抱歉, 我不知道这是否行得通 |
[11:16] | He trusts you. | 他信任你. |
[11:19] | I believe it is you he must learn to trust. | 是你需要取得他的信任. |
[11:24] | How can he learn to trust me if he won’t even speak to me? | 他连话都不和我说, 我怎么取得他的信任呢?? |
[11:27] | He holds me responsible for what happened to… Dr Jackson. | 他觉得我应该对杰克森博士的离去负责. |
[11:33] | I believe you are correct. | 你的感觉是对的. |
[11:40] | How can I even begin to make up for it if he won’t give me the chance? | 他不给我机会让我赢得他的信任. |
[11:50] | – This really a sport on this planet? – Are you injured? | – 这真的是地球人的运动项目吗? – 你受伤了? |
[11:53] | Lt’ll take more than that. | 我没事. |
[11:55] | Tell you what, if I knock you down, | 这样吧,如果我击倒你 |
[11:58] | you gotta talk to Colonel O’Neill for me. | 你就向欧尼尔上校推荐我 |
[12:02] | OK. | 好的. |
[12:11] | I’m OK. I wasn’t ready. | 没事.我刚才还没有准备好. |
[12:19] | I’m ready now. | 现在准备好了. |
[12:39] | Little snack? | 这就是你的零食? |
[12:46] | The universities of this great nation are getting lax in their admissions. | 在他们的纵容下这个国家的教育越来越松懈了. |
[12:50] | To whom are you referring? | 你说谁? |
[12:52] | I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone. | 我也可以像其他人那样使用外交辞令. |
[12:56] | Hammond is insisting SG-1 | 哈蒙德坚持SG-1成员里 |
[12:58] | needs a sociopolitical nerd | 应该安 排一个懂社会政治的书呆子 |
[12:59] | to offset our overwhelming coolness. | 以便我们保持冷静的头脑. |
[13:03] | Have you considered Jonas Quinn? | 你考虑过乔纳斯 奎恩吗? |
[13:06] | Now, I know you’ve been practising, but I still can’t tell. | 我知道你已经在观察他了, 但我暂时无法下结论. |
[13:10] | Is that a joke? | 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[13:13] | He wishes to fight against the Goa’uld. | 他希望和我们一样同 勾阿呜战斗. |
[13:15] | He’s an ali… | 他是个外… |
[13:20] | …en. | …星人. |
[13:22] | He’s an alien. | 他是个外星人. |
[13:26] | I don’t think we need someone else on the team. | 我不认为我们这个小组需要增加人员. |
[13:29] | You, Carter and I can handle things just fine. | 你, 卡特 和我完全可以胜任了 |
[13:32] | – You learned to trust me, O’Neill. – That’s different. | – 你也是逐渐信任我的, 欧尼尔. – 那不一样. |
[13:35] | I do not believe it is. | 我不认为有什么不一样. |
[13:38] | Like me, Jonas Quinn may be an alien to this world, | 对于地球人我和乔纳斯 奎恩的确是外星人, |
[13:41] | but he is committed to the Tauri’s cause. | 但是他对这个星球和我一样忠诚. |
[13:43] | That doesn’t mean I want him watching my back in battle, OK? | 那并不意味着我能够让 他参加我们的行动, OK? |
[13:47] | Unscheduled incoming traveller. | 有人进入星际之门. |
[14:00] | Bra’tac, what’s up? | 布瑞泰克, 怎么样? |
[14:03] | Tek matte, Master Bra’tac. | 忒克 麦忒, 布瑞泰克老师. |
[14:05] | I am sorry I did not come sooner, Teal’c. | 抱歉我没能及时赶来, 提亚克. |
[14:08] | Drey’auc is gravely ill. | 坠艾克病得很重. |
[14:11] | No need to ask. Go. | 不用问我了.立刻去吧. |
[14:18] | I didn’t know he had a wife. | 我不知道他还有妻子. |
[14:19] | Yeah. And a son, Rya’c. | 嗯. 他还有一个儿子瑞亚克. |
[14:22] | They were banished from their home on Chulak | 自从提亚克在丘拉克背叛了阿波菲斯, |
[14:24] | when Teal’c defected. | 他们一家就被流放了. |
[14:26] | At one point, Apophis brainwashed Rya’c | 阿波菲斯曾经给 瑞亚克洗了脑, |
[14:28] | and tried to use him against us. | 并利用他来对付我们. |
[14:30] | Bra’tac’s been looking out for them. | 布瑞泰克一直照顾着他们. |
[14:31] | Why didn’t Teal’c bring them here? | 那为什么提亚克不把他的家人带到这里? |
[14:34] | Drey’auc wanted to stay with her own people, | 坠艾克希望和她的族人在一起, |
[14:36] | and Teal’c was away on missions most of the time anyway. | 而且提亚克 总是有任务不能脱身. |
[14:40] | He tries to get home as often he can, but it’s not easy for him. | 他一有机会就回去看看 但是机会太少了. |
[14:43] | – You’d never know. – Teal’c’s not exactly an open book. | – 提亚克’就像一本未被打开的书. |
[14:46] | Still, I’m usually better at reading people. | 你知道我很擅长观察别人. |
[14:49] | Major | 少校 |
[14:51] | Why was I not informed about the X-302? | 为什么没有和我提起过 X-302的项目? |
[14:53] | For example, it might not be that obvious to everyone, | 举个例子, 一般人可能看不出来, |
[14:56] | but he is actually very upset. | 但我可以告诉你他看起来很生气. |
[15:01] | How did you find out about the X-302? | 你怎么知道X-302的? |
[15:03] | That is not the issue. Article 3A clearly states… | 这不重要,3A条款清楚的表明了… |
[15:06] | The X-302 has nothing to do with the Stargate. | X-302和星际之门完全没有关系. |
[15:09] | The naquadria being used to power the hyperspace-window | 为超空间隧道发动机提供能源 的那夸达 |
[15:12] | generator was… | 明显是通过… |
[15:13] | – Unauthorised incoming wormhole. – What now? | – 不明身份者进入星际之门. – 这是谁? |
[15:17] | I’ll take anything over this. | 我有更重要的事情. |
[15:29] | We’re not receiving an IDC, sir. In fact, there’s nothing, sir. | 没有身份识别信号, 长官. 事实上, 什么都没有. |
[15:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[15:37] | Apparently, nothing. | 什么都没有. |
[15:40] | – Nothing? – So it would seem. | – 没有? – 看起来像. |
[15:44] | – That’s a twist. – Gate’s functioning. | – 奇怪. – 星门在运行. |
[15:47] | – We’re looking at an incoming wormhole. – But nothing is incoming? | – 我们可以看到进入方向的虫洞. – 但是什么也没有进来? |
[15:52] | – As far as I can tell. – The Goa’uld used that tactic before. | – 目前不能确定. – 勾阿呜曾经用过这种方式. |
[15:57] | To block our escape while they attacked in ships. Yeah. | 锁闭我们的通道 然后使用战舰攻击我们. |
[16:01] | Nothing from deep-space watch either. | 外太空没有任何发现. |
[16:04] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全无法解释. |
[16:06] | To keep a wormhole open, you have to send something through – | 除非有任何物质通过才 可以保持虫洞的不间断 |
[16:09] | a radio signal, anything. | 甚至只要有无线电波之类的物质. |
[16:11] | We’re getting… nothing. | 我们还是… 什么都没有. |
[16:15] | – Figure it out, Major. I’ll call the president. – Yes, sir. | – 查出原因, 少校. 我立刻通电总统. – 是,长官. |
[16:21] | Don’t look at me. I got nothin’. | 别看着我. 我什么都不知道. |
[16:34] | As you see, conditions are harsh. | 如你所见,情况越来越糟了. |
[16:37] | But they have been safe here. | 至少目前这里还算安全. |
[16:39] | They must be moved to the new outpost built by the Tauri. | 他们必须被转移到其它的安全区域. |
[16:43] | All Jaffa who support our cause are welcome. | 我们欢迎所有愿意加入的贾法. |
[16:45] | Drey’auc is in no state to be moved. | 坠艾克的状况不适合移动. |
[16:48] | Why did you wait? | 你为何等这么久? |
[16:50] | As it is, I have brought you here against her wishes. | 她不让我告诉你,让你回来. |
[16:54] | She has always been proud. | 她总是很骄傲. |
[17:02] | She refused to accept the new symbiote. | 她拒绝接受新的共生体. |
[17:05] | – Was one procured? – No. | – 有现成的吗? – 没有. |
[17:07] | She did not wish us to sacrifice the life of another Jaffa to save her own, | 她不愿意为了救她自己而 牺牲一个 贾法的 生命, |
[17:11] | even one who still foolishly worshipped the false gods. | 甚至是那些愚昧的效忠假神的贾法. |
[17:15] | – We would all choose the same. – In the past… | – 如果是我也会做出这样的选择的 – 过去… |
[17:18] | It is not the past. | 现在不是过去了, |
[17:20] | The dissent we have bred has brought about many changes. | 正是这种不同的意见 改变了我们今天的状况. |
[17:24] | The Goa’uld no longer trust the Jaffa priests | 勾阿呜不再像过去那样 |
[17:27] | with their young as they once did. | 信任贾法的牧师们了,. |
[17:35] | Rya’c. | 瑞亚克. |
[17:38] | You dare show your face here? | 你竟然还敢回来? |
[17:42] | She’s dead because of you. | 她是因为你才死的. |
[17:53] | – Could it be a malfunction? – It’s possible, but highly unlikely. | – 会不会是出了什么故障? – 有可能,但是看起来不像. |
[17:57] | Chances are, somebody dialled Earth from an offworld gate. | 也许有人从其他星球连接到地球的星际之门. |
[18:01] | Wrong number? | 就像拨错电话号码? |
[18:03] | Normally, the gate shuts down after a short time | 通常,如果没有物质从外面进入视界 |
[18:06] | if nothing’s entering the event horizon from the outgoing location. | 大门就会自动关闭. |
[18:10] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[18:13] | We wait. | 等待. |
[18:15] | To my knowledge, no one’s sustained a wormhole for longer than 38 minutes. | 以我的经验,虫洞维持时间不可能超过38分钟. |
[18:19] | Could whoever’s behind this redial our gate just to keep us from using it? | 会不会有人试图连续建立 连接来阻止我们使用星门? |
[18:23] | I’ve programmed the computer | 我已经给计算机输入程序, |
[18:25] | to dial the Alpha site after the wormhole expires. | 虫洞消失后会自动建立到阿尔法星的连接. |
[18:29] | We’ll be able to recall our teams | 这样我们就可以召回队员 |
[18:31] | and hopefully contact someone who can help. | 并寻求帮助. |
[18:47] | It’s still on. | 它还在运行. |
[18:49] | 38 minutes, give or take a few seconds. | 38分钟了, 再等几秒. |
[18:57] | How many is a few? | 等多久? |
[18:59] | OK, now we have a problem. | 好吧,现在问题严重了. |
[20:08] | She believed in you… in the fight you have chosen. | 她相信你… 相信你选择斗争是对的. |
[20:14] | As you once did. | 就像你做的. |
[20:17] | How long were we to live like this? Are we all to die like she did? | 我们的这种生活有多久了? 我们都要像她那样死去吗? |
[20:21] | Nothing has changed. The Goa’uld can be defeated. | 情况还没有改变. 终究有一天 勾阿呜会被击败的 . |
[20:25] | As long as we must carry symbiotes, | 只要我们还需要共生体来维持生命, |
[20:28] | we will depend on the Goa’uld for our lives. | 我们就要依靠勾阿呜 . |
[20:30] | We will find a way to be free. | 我们会找到自由之路. |
[20:36] | My mother will never know this freedom you speak of. She had no choice. | 可是我母亲无法享受你说的 自由了,她别无选择. |
[20:41] | You brought this upon her. You chose for the both of us. | 是你让她这样的, 你替我们做的选择. |
[20:47] | Now, as any warrior would, I choose to avenge her death. | 我现在要像所有的战士一样, 我要给她报仇. |
[20:54] | Everything I have done I have done for you. | 我所做的一切都是为了你. |
[20:57] | Then I am ashamed. | 我感到耻辱! |
[20:58] | For you have done nothing but bring pain and misery | 你的所作所为只带给我们痛苦和 不幸其它什么都没有, |
[21:01] | and, above all, false hope to countless Jaffa. | 还有所有贾法不切实际的妄想. |
[21:06] | Then fire your weapon. | 那你就开火吧. |
[21:33] | There’s a rise in power being retained | 少校,星门内部电容的能量 |
[21:36] | by the gate’s internal capacitors of 0.1%. | 增长了 0.1%. |
[21:39] | While there’s an open wormhole, the value fluctuates anyway. | 当虫洞建立的时候这个值是会波动的. |
[21:43] | Not for the last 12 minutes, it hasn’t. | 但过去的12分钟里一直没变. |
[21:47] | Go to gate diagnostic screen four. | 检查一下诊断屏四. |
[21:53] | Normal. No incoming energy readings. | 正常. 没有能量输入读数. |
[21:56] | Increase sensitivity by 50 per cent. | 灵敏度提高50%. |
[22:03] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[22:05] | Could be interference in the line between the gate and computer. | 可能是计算机与星门设备间的干涉. |
[22:10] | There it is again. Increase sensitivity by 200 per cent. | 又来了.灵敏度提高200%. |
[22:13] | That’s well within the margin of error for the sensors. | 这仍然在传感器误差幅度以内. |
[22:16] | I know. Try it anyway. | 我知道,试一试. |
[22:25] | It’s a small anomaly, but it could be contributing to the power build-up. | 有异常波动, 但也可能是因为电量增强引起的. |
[22:29] | – But… – Errors are random, Lieutenant. | – 可是… – 错误是随机产生的,中尉. |
[22:32] | Whatever this is, it has a distinct pattern. | 无论这是什么, 它是有规律的. |
[22:35] | Right. | 是的. |
[22:43] | Fight Or do you not consider me a worthy opponent? | 动手吧,难道你认我算不上你的对手吗? |
[22:51] | You should be glad he does not, for if he did, he would snap you in half. | 你该高兴他没有这么做, 不然你会被撕成两半. |
[22:57] | You have become skilled, Rya’c, | 你越来越熟练了, 瑞亚克, |
[22:59] | but a true Jaffa warrior does not let grief cloud his judgment. | 但是真正的贾法不会让他的 悲痛影响他的判断. |
[23:02] | I choose my opponent as foolishly as he chose his. | 我选择对手就像他一样愚蠢. |
[23:06] | Teal’c chose your mother’s fate no more than he chose his own. | 提亚克 选择不只是你母亲还有他自己的命运. |
[23:09] | We are all victims of the Goa’uld. | 我们都是勾阿呜的受害者. |
[23:11] | No, Master Bra’tac. Rya’c is correct. | 不,布瑞泰克老师. 瑞亚克 是对的. |
[23:14] | I have failed both he and his mother. | 我让自己和他母亲都失败了. |
[23:18] | The boy passes judgment without having fought a single battle. Hm? | 这个孩子从没有参加过战斗 就妄下论断. 哈? |
[23:22] | Fighting a war that appears unwinnable | 参加一场似乎不可能赢的战斗 |
[23:24] | does not make one’s cause less noble. | 不会使 一个人的高贵理想打折扣. |
[23:26] | He cares more for dying than for his own flesh and blood. | 他更愿意做垂死挣扎而不是 关心他的亲骨肉. |
[23:30] | So must all Jaffa, if any of us are ever to taste freedom. | 如果有任何贾法没有尝试过自由 ,我们就要战斗下去. |
[23:48] | We’ve detected an energy build-up. | 我们检测到有能量聚积. |
[23:50] | It’s being transmitted through the wormhole. | 是从虫洞传输过来的. |
[23:53] | Our sensors aren’t calibrated to measure something this small. | 我们的传感器无法度量这样小的能量. |
[23:57] | – The iris appears to be holding. – Yes, sir. | – 保护屏没有问题吧. – 是的,长官. |
[24:00] | It’s likely slowing the energy transfer, | 好像是一种慢速的能量传输, |
[24:02] | but it’s not stopping it completely. | 而且没有停止的迹象. |
[24:05] | – Doesn’t sound so bad. – Actually, sir, it is. | – 那岂不是很糟糕. – 的确是这样的,长官. |
[24:08] | The gate itself is one giant superconductor, | 这扇门本身就是巨大的超导体, |
[24:11] | capable of absorbing huge amounts of energy. | 能够吸入巨大的能量. |
[24:14] | If that capacity is exceeded, the naqahdah the Stargate’s made up of | 如果超越了极限,制造星门的那夸达 |
[24:18] | will become charged and could explode. | 会能量饱和然后爆炸. |
[24:21] | How long? | 还有多久? |
[24:23] | A few days, maybe less. We’re calculating it right now. | 也许只有几天,或者更短. 我们正在计算. |
[24:26] | Is there any good news? | 没有好一点的消息吗? |
[24:30] | Just bad and worse, sir. | 只有坏的和更坏的消息, 长官. |
[24:33] | We’re talking about a blast 2,000 to 3,000 megatons. | 爆炸相当于2,000 to 3,000兆吨当量. |
[24:36] | Enough to take out Colorado. | 足以炸毁整个克罗拉多州. |
[24:39] | The resulting environmental effects could destroy all life on Earth. | 随后产生的环境巨变会毁灭整个地球. |
[24:44] | There’s worse? | 有那么糟吗? |
[24:48] | We have no idea how to stop it. | 我们还不知道如何阻止它发生. |
[25:14] | Shel mak. Shel assah. | Shel mak. Shel assah. |
[26:03] | Let him mourn. | 让他去吧. |
[26:06] | – He has grown to hate me. – He does not. | – 他开始恨我了. – 他不是这样的. |
[26:09] | Nor does he truly believe our cause is futile. | 他也不认为我们的理想是无法实现的. |
[26:12] | Drey’auc would not allow it. | 坠艾克也不会允许他这样的. |
[26:16] | Why does he speak as he does? | 那他为什么这样? |
[26:19] | Self-doubt. | 他怀疑自己. |
[26:21] | Since the day Apophis brainwashed him, | 自从 阿波菲斯给他洗过脑以后, |
[26:24] | he has believed his own mind is weak. | 他就认为他的内心不够坚强. |
[26:27] | It is not true. | 这不是真的. |
[26:29] | You were no different at his age. | 在他这个年纪的时候你和他不一样. |
[26:31] | After the death of your father at the hands of Cronus, | 克罗诺斯谋杀了你父亲以后, |
[26:35] | fear almost consumed you. | 恐惧几乎摧毁了你. |
[26:38] | Like Rya’c, it was desire for vengeance that gave you strength. | 像瑞亚克一样,是复仇的愿望 给了你力量和勇气. |
[26:42] | – Rya’c misplaces his blame. – He directs his malice towards you | – 只是瑞亚克复仇的对象搞错了,他冲着你来了. |
[26:46] | because he believes you doubt him as much as he doubts himself. | 因为他相信你会怀疑他就像他怀疑他自己一样. |
[26:50] | Why would he believe such a thing? | 他为什么会这样想? |
[26:54] | Because you are his father and you have not told him otherwise. | 作为父亲你从没有告诉过他 其它的事情. |
[27:56] | Not so long ago… I was captured in battle, | 不久以前… 我在战斗中被俘, |
[28:02] | and Apophis took control of my mind. | 阿波菲斯控制了我的心灵. |
[28:07] | He made me believe that I was once again his loyal first prime. | 迫使我相信我和以前一样忠于他. |
[28:13] | And I turned on my friends who trusted me. | 最终我相信了那些信任我的朋友们. |
[28:17] | Were it not for Bra’tac and the rite of M’al Sharran, | 如果不是因为布瑞泰克和玛欧莎朗的仪式 |
[28:21] | I would have died… believing that Apophis was my god. | 我早就死了… 因为我相信 阿波菲斯是我的神. |
[28:31] | Whether you believe in me or what I have chosen to do | 无论你是否相信我或者我的理想 |
[28:35] | does not change the fact that I have never doubted your heart, Rya’c. | 我都不会对你有任何怀疑, 瑞亚克. |
[28:42] | You need never win back my trust, my son, for you have never lost it. | 你不会赢得我的信任, 因为这没有必要. |
[29:01] | – Shouldn’t we cut power? – Won’t do any good. | – 能否切断电源? – 那没有用的. |
[29:03] | Incoming wormholes draw their energy from the offworld. | 通过虫洞的能量来自于另外一个世界. |
[29:06] | Major Carter wants to monitor the gate through feedback. | 卡特少校希望通过回授监视星际之门. |
[29:10] | We can’t use the Russian gate | 我们不能使用俄国人的大门, |
[29:12] | because there’s already an established wormhole. | 因为已经有一个建立的虫洞了. |
[29:22] | Energy build-up has reached 18 per cent. | 能量聚积达到18%. |
[29:25] | There has to be a way to drain the capacitors. | 必须想办法将电容放电. |
[29:27] | – Still sexy as ever, I see. – What are you doing here? | – 你和从前一样性感. – 你在这里做什么? |
[29:32] | There’s no point in building naqahdah reactors for Russia | 如果没有俄国 |
[29:35] | if there’s no Russia. | 就不用给他们制造那夸达反应器了. |
[29:36] | The Pentagon thought you might need some help. | 五角大楼认为你们需要我的帮助. |
[29:39] | Not from you. | 不是你的帮助. |
[29:41] | OK. Well, then, I’ll get a coffee and a doughnut and wait for the big bang. | 嗯,好的,我就边喝咖啡边吃甜甜圈 等待爆炸来临. |
[29:47] | – That’s just what I needed. – Major. | – 这才是你该做的. – 少校. |
[29:51] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[29:54] | This wouldn’t be a problem if you had a working alien ship. | 如果能在外星飞船上正常 工作那就不会有问题. |
[29:57] | Hey I didn’t wreck it. The Goa’uld did. | 嗨,我可没有破坏它. 是勾阿呜干的. |
[30:02] | And we barely escaped with our lives. | 我们差点没命. |
[30:04] | What good is being a part of this so-called Protected Planets Treaty | 被保护行星条约到底有什么用? |
[30:08] | if you can’t even reach the Asgard when attacked? | 即使遭受攻击的时候你们 也无法和仙宫联系上? |
[30:11] | Excuse me, sirs. | 对不起, 长官们. |
[30:12] | I just got off the phone with Dr Murphy at area 51. | 我刚刚接到莫菲 博士从51区打来的电话. |
[30:15] | He says he can have the X-302 ready to go in six hours. | 他说X-302将在6小时内起飞. |
[30:19] | I thought it was weeks away from a test. | 我以为还有几个星期才能试飞. |
[30:22] | We’ve tried everything else we can. | 我们已经竭尽所能. |
[30:24] | Our only chance is if we can contact the Asgard. | 现在我们唯一的希望就是 与 仙宫取得联系. |
[30:27] | I’d like to volunteer, sir. | 请您让我加入, 长官. |
[30:31] | I’ll go too, sir. | 我也去, 长官. |
[30:35] | – You sure you’re up for it, Colonel? – Yes, sir. | – 你确定要去, 上校? – 是的, 长官. |
[30:39] | I’ll have transport prepped and ready in 20 minutes. | 飞机将在20分钟内准备好. |
[31:22] | – Shaq’rel. – Teal’c. | – 沙克拉. – 提亚克. |
[31:25] | – It has been too long, old friend. – It is fortunate you are here. | – 老朋友,很久不见了. – 很幸运你在这里. |
[31:29] | I have brought word to Bra’tac so he might warn you. | 我已经告诉布瑞泰克 他告诉你了吧. |
[31:31] | – Of what? – The Tauri are in danger. | – 什么? – 塔瑞 很危险. |
[31:35] | They are under attack from Anubis. | 他们正在遭受阿努比斯的攻击. |
[32:05] | – I assume you were briefed? – Briefly. | – 我想你已经听取简报了? – 简单的. |
[32:07] | The target is Abydos, the closest planet with a Stargate. | 目的地是离我们最近的星球阿比多斯, 那上边有星际之门. |
[32:10] | You know our simulations | 您知道我们已经完成了超空间隧道 |
[32:13] | for opening the hyperspace window were done in space? | 开启模拟试验已经完成了,是吗? |
[32:15] | We have to leave the atmosphere. | 我们首先要离开大气层. |
[32:17] | We have to leave the ground first. | 首先要离开地面. |
[32:19] | It’ll fly, Colonel. I bet my life on it. | 它会飞起来的, 上校. 我拿我的性命打赌. |
[32:22] | Wanna come with? | 你想来吗? |
[32:23] | Love to, but I’m needed here. | 我很愿意,但是这里更需要我. |
[32:26] | Yes. Yes, you are. | 当然,是的. |
[32:36] | Even if we do manage to contact the Asgard, | 就算我们与仙宫取得联系, |
[32:39] | there’s a chance they won’t be able to help us. | 他们也可能不会帮助我们. |
[32:42] | What’s your point, Carter? | 你什么意思, 卡特? |
[32:45] | I guess I don’t have one beyond that, sir. | 我的意思很明白, 长官. |
[32:48] | Thank you. | 十分感谢. |
[32:56] | – You’re missing the point. – Can I have a minute? | – 您搞错了. – 您能给我一分钟来解释吗? |
[32:59] | I wish I had one. Carter and O’Neill are taking off. | 我倒是希望有这个时间. 卡特 和欧尼尔已经起飞了. |
[33:02] | – That’s what this is about. – What do you mean? | – 我要说的就是这个. – 你想说什么? |
[33:05] | I’m no scientist, | 我不是科学家, |
[33:06] | but I have studied all the research done on naquadria, | 但是我看过所有 关于那夸达的研究资料, |
[33:09] | and Carter allowed me to see the specifications on the X-302. | 经过卡特的允许我也看了 X-302的所有详细资料. |
[33:13] | – And? – It’s not gonna work. | – 然后呢? – 我发现根本行不通. |
[33:15] | Really? That’s just what I was saying. Who are you? | 是吗? 我正是我想说的. 你是谁? |
[33:19] | Jonas Quinn. | 乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[33:20] | The alien with the wacky naqahdah. | 就是搞到那夸达的那个外星人? |
[33:23] | Naquadria. You are? | 那夸达. 你是? |
[33:25] | McKay. Scientist. Earth. | 马凯. 地球人科学家. |
[33:30] | General… the instability of the naquadria | 将军… 那夸达的不稳定性随着它的 |
[33:34] | increases exponentially as you attempt to extract more energy out of it. | 能量输出呈几何级数增长. |
[33:39] | This is even worse than I thought. | 这一点比我想的还要糟糕. |
[33:41] | – If you allow this test to proceed… – This is not a test. | -如果你坚持进行测试… – 现在不是测试. |
[33:44] | If the X-302 fails, this planet will be destroyed. | 如果 X-302失败, 地球就会被摧毁. |
[33:47] | – I understand your position. – It’s not just my position. | – 我明白您的处境. – 这不仅是我个人的处境. |
[33:50] | You stand to suffer the consequences with everyone else. | 包括你在内大家面临的 是一样的状况. |
[33:54] | If either of you have a more prudent suggestion on halting this crisis, | 如果你们有任何实际的建议 能够免除这场灾难, |
[33:57] | I’m willing to hearing it. | 我会洗耳恭听. |
[33:59] | Otherwise, I suggest we all cross our fingers | 否则的话,我建议大家都 把手指头交叉起来. |
[34:02] | and hope Major Carter and Colonel O’Neill can reach help. | 然后期望卡特少校和欧尼尔 上校能帮助我们. |
[34:10] | – Cross our fingers? – An expression of desire for good luck. | – 手指交叉? – 意思是祝愿我们有好运气. |
[34:16] | – Really? – It’s ridiculous, huh? | – 真的? – 很奇怪, 对吧? |
[34:33] | – Navigation. – Check. | – 导航系统. -检查完毕. |
[34:36] | Oxygen pressure. Temperature control. | 氧气压力. 温控系统. |
[34:40] | – All check. – Inertial dampeners. | – 完毕. – 惯性阻尼系统 |
[34:46] | Cool. And check. | 很棒. 完毕. |
[34:50] | – Engines. – All check. | – 引擎. – 完毕. |
[34:54] | – Phasers? – Sorry, sir. All systems operational. | – 移相器? – 对不起, 长官.所有系统正常. |
[35:03] | Too bad we can’t drive across the galaxy. | 真扫兴,我们不能开着它横穿银河系. |
[35:06] | This handles like a Cadillac. | 这些手柄看起来就像卡迪拉克. |
[35:09] | Colonel, Major, this is Hammond. | 上校, 少校, 这是 哈蒙德. |
[35:11] | Jonas Quinn has voiced some concern about this mission | 乔纳斯 奎恩因为那夸达的不稳定性 |
[35:14] | regarding the instability of the naquadria. | 对此次行动表示担忧 . |
[35:18] | Sir, the simulations we ran anticipated every conceivable scenario. | 长官, 此前进行的模拟试验考虑 到了所有可能发生的情况. |
[35:23] | You know, Carter. It’s the inconceivable ones I’m concerned about. | 你要知道,卡特.我所担忧的情况可是不可思议非同寻常的. |
[35:26] | The X-302 has hundreds of safety mechanisms | X-302拥有数百种装置来 |
[35:28] | to compensate for anything that can go wrong. | 应付可能发生的各种险情. |
[35:32] | Arming ejection system. | 武器卸载系统. |
[35:35] | That’s good, that’s good. That’s funny. | 很好很好. 真有意思. |
[35:38] | Mission Command, all systems go, from Abydos One. | 长官, 这是阿比多斯 一号,所有系统正常. |
[35:41] | Copy that, Abydos One. Good luck. | 收到, 阿比多斯 一号. 祝你们好运. |
[35:51] | Well… here we go. | 好的… 我们出发. |
[36:15] | – We have liftoff. – Climbing. | – 已经起飞. -爬升. |
[36:19] | Velocity approaching Mach 2. | 速度 2马赫. |
[36:22] | 10,000 metres. | 高度10,000 米. |
[36:25] | – Mach 3. – Mission Command, over. | – 3马赫. – 长官, 完毕. |
[36:27] | Looks good from here, Abydos One. | 从这里看来还不错, 阿比多斯 一号. |
[36:29] | Abydos One, over. | 阿比多斯 一号, 完毕. |
[36:38] | Anubis has a weapon | 阿努比斯有一种武器 |
[36:39] | that uses one Stargate to destroy another. | 可以使用一座星际之门来摧毁另外一座. |
[36:42] | If my information is correct, the attack has already begun. | 如果我的消息正确,攻击恐怕已经开始了. |
[36:45] | – We cannot warn them. – That is why I brought a ship. | – 我们无法警告他们. – 这就是为什么我带来一艘船. |
[36:48] | If the attack has begun, a warning will do little good. | 如果攻击已经开始, 警告他们也没有用了. |
[36:52] | – We must find a way to stop it. – I do not know the weapon’s location. | – 我们必须阻止. – I 不知道他们从哪里进攻的. |
[36:56] | Anubis has grown powerful, | 阿努比斯的势力虽然强大, |
[36:58] | but still only defends a small handful of planets. | 但是能控制的星球还不多. |
[37:01] | If one of those Stargates cannot be contacted… | 如果其中一个的星门不能连通… |
[37:04] | It is most likely the origin of the attack. | 那一定就是从那里攻击的. |
[37:07] | Let us hope it is one of the planets to which I can remember the sequence. | 希望我还记得这些星球的名字. |
[37:18] | Preparing for main rocket-engine burn. | 火箭发动机预备. |
[37:21] | Roger that. We’ll re-establish contact after you exit the atmosphere. | 收到. 你们离开大气层后我们再联系. |
[37:26] | Engaging rocket engine. | 火箭发动机点燃. |
[37:54] | This is Abydos One. Do you read? | 这里是 阿比多斯 一号. 能听见吗? |
[37:56] | Loud and clear, Abydos One. | 声音清楚, 阿比多斯 一号. |
[37:59] | Altitude- 500 kilometres and rising. | 高度500千米. |
[38:03] | Velocity- 40,000 kilometres per hour. | 时速40,000千米. |
[38:07] | I’m entering the coordinates in the hyperspace generator. | 正在为超空间发动机输入坐标. |
[38:13] | Roger that, Abydos One. | 收到, 阿比多斯 一号. |
[38:16] | Godspeed, Colonel, Major, from us all. | 一路平安, 上校, 少校, |
[38:18] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢, 长官. |
[38:21] | – Let’s do this. – Engaging hyperspace window. | – 开始吧. – 打开超空间隧道. |
[38:36] | Abydos One, do you read? | 阿比多斯 一号, 听到吗? |
[38:38] | We’re still receiving your radio signal. | 我们仍然可以收到你们的信号. |
[38:41] | – Carter? – I don’t know, sir. | – 卡特? – 我不知道怎么回事, 长官. |
[38:46] | Mission Command, we missed the window. | 长官, 我们无法进入隧道. |
[38:48] | Please explain. | 请解释. |
[38:50] | The autopilot engaged and we veered off course. Should we try again? | 自动驾驶仪忙碌中,我们不得不转向 . 再试一次好吗? |
[38:56] | Negative. Return to base for further evaluation. Mission failure. | 行动取消. 返回基地查找原因. |
[39:03] | I hate hearing that. | 真不愿那样做. |
[39:15] | Colonel, Major. Glad to see you’re OK. | 上校, 少校.你们没事我很高兴. |
[39:19] | For the moment, sir. | 目前是这样的, 长官. |
[39:22] | They’re still analysing the flight data recorder, | 根据飞行数据记录分析, |
[39:25] | but it looks like a 605-3 error. | 应该是605-3错误 |
[39:27] | – Forgive me? – It’s the one after 605-2, sir. | – 什么? – 就是605-2错误之后的那个, 长官. |
[39:33] | The X-302 couldn’t get a lock on its destination, so it auto-aborted. | X-302无法锁定目标, 于是自动取消了. |
[39:38] | It’s one of the built-in safety features. | 这是它的自动保护系统指令. |
[39:41] | – What went wrong? – The hyperspace window was unstable. | – 什么原因造成的? – 超空间隧道极不稳定. |
[39:44] | We thought we’d compensated for the energy fluctuations, | 我们以为我们补偿了能量波动, |
[39:48] | but apparently not. | 目前看显然不是这样的. |
[39:50] | I don’t think you can. | 我肯定你行不通. |
[39:52] | Apparently, Carter and I could have been torn asunder. | 是的, 不然卡特和我早被炸成碎片了? |
[39:57] | The possibility was remote. | 这种可能性极小. |
[39:59] | More likely is transportation to an unknown location | 如果发生这种情况, 你们会被传送到一个无人知晓的地方 |
[40:02] | with limited fuel, oxygen, and no way of getting back. | 然后用尽所有燃料和氧气, 再也回不来了. |
[40:05] | Can this problem be resolved? | 这个问题能解决吗? |
[40:07] | We don’t understand why it exists yet. | 我们连问题原因都还没有找到. |
[40:09] | You’re lucky. | 你够幸运了, |
[40:10] | There’s no telling what an unstable hyperspace window could do. | 至少不稳定的超空间隧道入口,没有造成灾难 |
[40:15] | The bottom line is, we’re on our own. | 最重要的是我们只能依靠自己解决问题. |
[40:24] | Hey. How come you’re not downstairs with the rest of the eggheads? | 嗨.你怎么没和那些个 鸡蛋脑袋(书呆子)一起待在楼下? |
[40:29] | Not that you’re… an egghead. | 哦你也是个鸡…蛋脑袋. |
[40:36] | Well, you are, actually. | 好吧,你的确是的. |
[40:40] | But in a good way. | 不过你比他们强. |
[40:43] | I couldn’t think down there. They all kept looking at me for the answer. | 我没法在楼下思考, 他们都看着我是否能给他们答案. |
[40:49] | Well, you do have a penchant for pulling brilliant ideas out of your butt. | 不过,你的确有”挤出”办法的本事. |
[40:55] | Head. | “想出”. |
[40:57] | Out of your head, when we need them. | 当我们没有办法的时候,你总能想出来. |
[41:00] | – Not this time. – You’ve still got two days to work on it. | – 这次恐怕不行了. – 你还有2天的时间. |
[41:04] | Sir, I don’t think I could solve this if I had a couple of years. | 长官, 我认为即使再给我几年恐怕也不行. |
[41:07] | Carter, am I sensing fear in your voice? | 卡特, 我觉得你很惧怕? |
[41:10] | – Yes, actually. A lot of fear. – Well, stop it. You’re making me nervous. | – 是的,非常害怕. – 别这样,你让我也心神不安了. |
[41:15] | What about you, sir? Any ideas? | 你有什么办法吗, 长官? |
[41:17] | I mean, sometimes you have a way of seeing things at… at their simplest. | 我是说,你总能”简单的”思考问题.. |
[41:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[41:31] | I’m gonna go eat some cake. | 我想吃点心. |
[41:36] | Think I’ll join you. | 我也是. |
[41:51] | We’re experiencing a widespread loss of power, sir. | 我们的能量正在大量流失, 长官. |
[42:07] | I am Anubis. | 我是阿努比斯. |
[42:11] | Looks like a hologram projection. | 好像是全息图像. |
[42:14] | Humans of the Tauri, your end of days finally approaches. | 塔瑞的人类们, 你们的末日临近了. |
[42:21] | There will be no mercy. | 到时候我不会心慈手软. |
[42:24] | Come on. Who talks like that? | 算了吧,这家伙以为他是谁? |
[42:28] | Sir, this is Asgard technology. | 长官, 这是仙宫的技术. |
[42:30] | He must have downloaded it from Thor. | 他一定是从索的大脑偷来的. |
[42:32] | You will bow to my awesome power. | 你们一定会屈服在我强大的力量下. |
[42:36] | There is nothing that can stop the destruction I bring upon you. | 没有人能阻止我毁灭你们. |
[42:41] | Prepare to meet your doom. | 准备好面对你们的末日吧. |
[42:50] | Oh, please | 哈,这算什么啊 |
[43:00] | To Be Continued… | 待续… |