时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”; | 影片回顾 “星际之门 SG-1” |
[00:09] | The X-302 will be the first | X-302将是人类制造的第一个 |
[00:11] | human-built spacecraft capable of interstellar travel. | 能够跨星际的飞行器. |
[00:14] | Colonel Chekov feels a Russian officer should be assigned to join SG-1 . | 契珂夫上校建议安排一位俄国军官到SG-1 . |
[00:18] | Over my rotting corpse, sir. | 除非我死了,长官. |
[00:20] | – l wanna join you. – l don’t see lt happening. | – 我想加入你们. – 我不知道是否行得通. |
[00:23] | There’s an energy build-up wlthin the gate. | 大门内部有能量聚集. |
[00:25] | The Tauri are in danger. They are under attack from Anubis. | 塔瑞处境很危险. 阿努比斯正在攻击他们. |
[00:28] | We’re talking about a blast 2,000 to 3,000 megatons. | 爆炸相当于2,000-3,000兆吨当量. |
[00:31] | – There’s worse? – We have no idea how to stop it. | – 那岂不是很糟糕? -我们无法阻止它发生. |
[00:34] | If the X-302 fails, this planet will be destroyed. | 如果X-302行动失败,地球将会被摧毁. |
[00:37] | Even if we contact the Asgard, | 即便我们与仙宫取得联系, |
[00:38] | there’s a chance they won’t be able to help us. | 他们也不一定会帮助我们. |
[00:41] | Anubis has grown powerful, | 阿努比斯 虽然强大, |
[00:42] | but still only defends a small handful of planets. | 但是目前控制的星球并不多. |
[00:45] | If one of those Stargates also cannot be contacted… | 如果这些星球上的星际之门 有一个无法连通… |
[00:48] | It is the origin of the attack. | 那一定就是从那里开始攻击的. |
[00:52] | Mission command, we missed the window. | 长官,我们无法进入空间隧道. |
[00:55] | We thought we’d compensated for the energy fluctuations, | 我们以为已经对能量波动进行了补偿, |
[00:58] | but apparently not. | 看来实际上不是这样的. |
[01:00] | We’re on our own. | 我们只能靠自己了. |
[01:01] | Prepare to meet your doom. | 准备面对死亡吧. |
[01:04] | Oh, please. | 哦, 算了吧. |
[01:09] | And now, the conclusion. | 现在, 继续. |
[01:12] | Has a real flair for the dramatic, doesn’t he? Very theatrical. | 你不觉得那家伙很有表演 天份吗? 非常有戏剧性. |
[01:15] | Yeah. Pretty much all the Goa’uld are like that. | 是的. 几乎所有的 勾阿呜都那样. |
[01:19] | But why walt? Why does the guy show up a day and a haIf after this starts | 他干吗喜欢花那么多时间表演, 说一些 |
[01:22] | to do his whole “prepare to meet your doom” thing? | “准备面对你们被消灭的命运吧”之类的话? |
[01:26] | Maybe he wanted to make sure lt was gonna work. | 他大概想验证一下他 的全息技术是否是成功的. |
[01:29] | That’d be embarrassing. | 那不是很尴尬吗? |
[01:30] | “Nothing can stop the destruction l bring upon you.” | “没有什么能阻止我摧毁你们.” |
[01:33] | Then the gate shuts down. “Oops. Never mind.” | 然后星际之门被关闭了 “哎呀,糟糕.” |
[01:36] | Yeah, well, that didn’t happen, and we only have 54 hours left. | 好吧,但至少那种情况没有发生 而且我们只有54个小时了. |
[01:41] | Major, can l see you for a second? | 少校, 您能看看这个吗? |
[01:44] | When the gate was connected, a shaped charge disengaged the wormhole. | 当星际之门接通的时候, 有形成的负荷脱离了虫洞 |
[01:48] | – An outgoing wormhole. – True, but… | – 是向外输出的虫洞. – 是的,但是… |
[01:51] | – The blast would detonate the gate. – Walt a minute. | – 爆炸会炸毁星际之门. – 等等. |
[01:54] | If you’d just let me finish… | 如果你让我完成… |
[01:56] | You’re wrong, but you gave me an idea. | 你们两个都错了,但是启发了我. |
[01:58] | We know certain waves can travel in both directions through a wormhole. | 你知道,特定频率的电磁波可 以通过虫洞双向传递. |
[02:03] | Radio signals, for one. | 例如无线电波. |
[02:04] | We call Anubis up and ask him to stop? | 我们呼叫 阿努比斯,然后让他停止? |
[02:07] | “Hey, Anubis, this is your agent. You’re playing lt way over the top.” | “嗨, 阿努比斯, 我是你的代理人,你玩过头了.” |
[02:11] | – “Can you get serious?” – You were saying? | -“请你认真一点好吗?”- 你到底想说什么? |
[02:13] | We send a massive EM pulse back through the wormhole, | 我们通过虫洞反向传输 强大的电磁脉冲, |
[02:16] | knock out whatever is making this happen on the other end. | 一定会给对方造成损伤. |
[02:19] | Will that work? | 这个方法可行吗? |
[02:21] | No. l already thought of lt. | 不知道,我考虑过这个办法 |
[02:23] | l didn’t mention lt because It is far too problematic. | 但是风险太大,所以没有说出来. |
[02:26] | More than the gate exploding? | 还有比星际之门爆炸更值得担忧的吗? |
[02:28] | The iris’d have to be open. | 必须打开防护屏. |
[02:29] | The gate room’s shielded. | 大门的房间是经过加固的,不是吗? |
[02:31] | Are you saying lt absolutely won’t work? | 少校,你是说这绝对行不通吗? |
[02:33] | 我的意思是, 我们根本不知道到底 | |
[02:36] | how much EM would be required to knock this out. | 多强的电磁脉冲才能关闭虫洞. |
[02:38] | So let’s all just go home. | 不如我们干脆回家吧. |
[02:42] | – How long will lt take to set up? – Four hours, tops. | – 这个方案多久准备好? – 最多4个小时. |
[02:45] | That’s how long you have to come up wlth a better idea. | 这段时间内你最好想 一个更好的解决办法. |
[03:57] | Stargate.SG1-s06e02.Redemption-Part.2 | |
[04:05] | l have tried to connect to this world twice. | 我已经连接失败2次了, |
[04:08] | It is the only one which l cannot contact. | 这是为一个我们无法连接的星球. |
[04:10] | Then we must hope that is the location of the weapon. | 这一定就是攻击武器的所在地了. |
[04:16] | 我要和你一起去. | |
[04:19] | If the Goa’uld truly can be defeated, then l wish to be a part of lt. | 如果真的能击败 勾阿呜, 我也愿意加入.. |
[04:23] | You said l could not judge this war, for l’d yet to fight a battle. | 您说过我没有参加过战斗就不能妄下断论. |
[04:27] | You’ve trained me. Now let me fight. | 您一直在训练我, 现在允许我参加战斗吧. |
[04:35] | – You said you did not doubt me. – l do not. | – 你说过你从不会怀疑我 – 我不会的. |
[04:38] | Then l will join you. | 那我一定要加入. |
[04:48] | Be quick. | 快点. |
[04:53] | Very well. | 很好. |
[04:57] | Sirs, l’ve calculated that opening the iris | 长官们,经过我的计算如果打开防护屏 |
[05:01] | will increase the flow of energy to the gate by at least ten times. | 大门内的能量积聚速度将提高十倍. |
[05:05] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果这个方案失败, |
[05:06] | we’ll be cutting haIf the time before the gate detonates. | 我们的剩余时间就会缩短一半. |
[05:10] | No better idea yet? | 有更好的办法吗? |
[05:13] | No. | 还没有. |
[05:15] | You and Dr McKay don’t see eye to eye. | 你和马凯博士的看法不一致. |
[05:17] | Sir, this has nothing to do… | 长官, 这于事无补… |
[05:19] | l believe if this plan has any chance of working, | 哪怕这个计划仅有一点成功的希望, |
[05:23] | It’s wlth your cooperation. | 你们就要同心协力. |
[05:25] | Yes, sir. | 是, 长官. |
[05:48] | – 我知道我在干什么 – 我们正在接近这颗行星. | |
[06:05] | It is guarded. | 他们防守严密. |
[06:06] | A good sign we have the correct location of the weapon. | 那么武器一定在这个星球上. |
[06:10] | There are rings on the surface. | 地面上有传输接受器. |
[06:12] | We must hope to catch any Jaffa on the ground by surprise. | 着陆后我们应俘虏一个贾法. |
[06:16] | Right here. | 这里. |
[06:19] | You just wanna be able to take credlt for lt when lt works. | 你只是想成功以后得到表扬吧. |
[06:23] | For the record… l hate you. | 根据你的表现… 我讨厌你. |
[06:26] | Well, lt can’t get any worse, then, can lt? | 那么最坏也不过如此了,对吗? |
[06:28] | 不止这些,而且我越来越轻视你. | |
[06:31] | We have to get over this physical-attraction thing | 如果我们还要一起工作的话 |
[06:34] | if we’re gonna work together. | 希望你不要再被我的魅力所诱惑. |
[06:36] | l think l can act as though lt never existed. | 我想我可以,虽然只是你一厢情愿. |
[06:40] | Shall we save the world? | 那么一起拯救世界吧? |
[06:42] | Before l take the credlt for this, | 在我收到嘉奖之前 |
[06:45] | shouldn’t the EM pulse generator be pointed at the gate? | 能不能不要将电磁脉冲发生器对着大门? |
[06:50] | You’re good. Very good. | 你很棒,太棒了. |
[06:59] | Rya’c. | 瑞亚克. |
[07:03] | – You remain on board wlth Shaq’rel. – Why? | – 你和 沙克拉一起留在船上. – 为什么? |
[07:06] | One day, you will be a great warrior. This day, the danger is too great. | 将来你会成为一个出色的勇士. 但是今天太危险 |
[07:11] | l am prepared to die. | 我已经准备好牺牲了 |
[07:17] | l am not prepared for you to die. | 我还没有准备好让你牺牲 |
[07:23] | – Two gliders in pursult. – How is lt possible? Are we not cloaked? | – 有2架战机跟踪我们 – 怎么可能?我们不是隐形了吗? |
[07:27] | Anubis must now have means of detecting cloaked ships. | 阿努比斯一定有监视隐形战舰的技术 |
[07:30] | l am decloaking and diverting power to shields. | 我正在将隐形的能量转换为防护盾 |
[07:42] | – Entering range of surface rings. – Teal’c. | – 进入传输接受区域. – 提亚克. |
[07:45] | ls lt not equally dangerous on the ship as lt will be on the planet? | 现在呆在船上和到达地面一样危险? |
[07:50] | Go. l will do my best to return for you. | 快去吧,我会尽力接应你们. |
[07:56] | Come. | 来吧. |
[07:58] | Stay close. The forces on the ground | 跟紧了,地面部队 |
[08:00] | may have been alerted to our presence. | 可能已经知道我们的传输位置了 |
[08:05] | Chel nok | Chel nok |
[08:15] | Identify yourselves. | 说出你们的身份. |
[08:49] | We must move | 快离开这里 |
[08:54] | – That’s lt. – We’re ready, sir. | – 就这样 – 我们准备好了,长官. |
[09:09] | Close the blast doors. | 关上防护门. |
[09:24] | Open the iris. | 打开保护屏. |
[09:36] | Energy transfer is increasing. Seven times greater. Eight. Ten. | 能量聚敛速度增加 七倍. 八倍. 十倍 |
[09:44] | – Go. Yeah, go. – Do lt. | -继续继续. – 开始 |
[09:46] | Activating electromagnetic pulse. | 开启电磁脉冲 |
[10:00] | Energy transfer is still increasing. Look, if this was gonna work… | 能量继续聚敛 这根本就不行… |
[10:16] | Close the iris. | 关闭防护屏. |
[10:26] | We’re off line. | 电源烧断了. |
[10:28] | She’s not gonna be happy when she wakes up. | 她醒来后一定会不高兴吧. |
[10:31] | – Medical team to the control room. – She is going to wake up, isn’t she? | – 救护人员赶到主控室. – 她会醒过来的,是吧? |
[10:53] | The path is well-travelled. We must stay under cover. | 这条路上都是警卫 我们必须躲起来 |
[10:57] | Many gliders patrol the skies. | 天上也有许多战机巡逻. |
[10:59] | This wound is not small. You must be in great pain. | 伤得不轻. 你一定很痛. |
[11:03] | Nothing l cannot bear. | 没什么大不了的 |
[11:06] | You could easily be dead. | 差一点你就没命了 |
[11:10] | l do not understand. There was at least eight of them. | 我不明白,那里至少有8个敌人. |
[11:14] | – Ten. – How did nelther of you get hlt? | – 十个. – 你们俩为什么没被击中? |
[11:17] | It is always more difficult to hlt a moving target. | 运动的目标是不容易被击中的 |
[11:20] | It is also helpful to be lucky. | 运气也很重要 |
[11:26] | There is llttle time to waste. | 我们不能再浪费时间了 |
[11:50] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[11:52] | And l was just startin’ to feel better. | 我正觉得好多了. |
[11:54] | Are you gonna be OK? | 你会没事吧? |
[11:56] | At least until the gate explodes, yeah. | 大门爆炸之前没事的 |
[11:59] | Look, l… never meant for anyone to get hurt, much less you. | 我没想让任何人受伤,尤其是你. |
[12:03] | It’s OK. We had to try something. | 没事的,我们总得尝试一下 |
[12:08] | l always wanted to be a pianist. | 我一直想成为钢琴家. |
[12:11] | – Excuse me? – A concert pianist. | – 什么? – 钢琴演奏家 |
[12:13] | A guy who plays piano in front of people. | 就是给大家表演弹钢琴的 |
[12:15] | Right. | 明白了 |
[12:17] | – What’d you think l said? – Never mind. | – 你以为我说的是什么? – 没什么 |
[12:22] | l had a not-so-comfortable childhood. | 我的童年不是很幸福 |
[12:25] | My parents hated each other and blamed me. | 我父母不和而且总骂我 |
[12:28] | Music was my salvation. lt had this perfect order for me. | 音乐使我得到解脱 我觉得音符的排列总是很完美 |
[12:35] | That’s nice. Really. | 那很好,真的 |
[12:37] | When l was 12, my teacher told me to qult. | 我12岁的时候,老师让我退出 |
[12:40] | A fine clinical player, he said, but no sense of the art whatsoever. | 他是个严肃的钢琴师, 他说我没有艺术天分 |
[12:46] | – 你为什么和我说这些? – 我想讨好你 | |
[12:51] | – Why? – Hospltal gowns turn me on. | – 为什么? -你的病号服很性感. |
[12:59] | l thought science would be different than music, but It’s just the same. | 我已为科学和艺术是不一样的, 但事实上是一回事. |
[13:03] | It’s just as much of an art as anything else. | 科学和艺术道理是相通的. |
[13:07] | Look, It’s not your fault that the EM pulse didn’t work. | 电磁脉冲没有效果不是你一个人的错 |
[13:11] | You’re an artist, Major, maybe the best l’ve ever seen. | 你是位艺术家, 少校, 也许是我见过的最棒的 |
[13:16] | – I’m just crltical because I’m jealous. – I’m touched. Really. | – 我批评你是因为我很妒忌 – 我被感动了,真的 |
[13:20] | l wish l had a brilliant plan to draw for you. | 我也希望我有更好的方案让你实施 |
[13:23] | And you’re funny, too. Even electrocuted. Me, l got… l got nothin’. | 你也很有趣, 甚至被电击的时候也是 而我一无所长 |
[13:29] | – You’re creepin’ me out. – It’s just seIf-preservation. | – 你在吹捧我 – 这是我的自卫本能 |
[13:33] | 我认为我已经无能为力了 | |
[13:36] | and that one of your typically insane ideas | 除非你有什么疯狂的想法 |
[13:39] | is probably gonna be our best chance. | 能解救我们 |
[13:41] | – How much time until detonation? – You were right. We cut lt in haIf. | – 离爆炸极限还有多长时间? -我们还有一半的时间了 |
[13:45] | 25 hours. | 25 小时 |
[13:48] | – What now? – Well, first l thought l’d get dressed. | – 现在怎么办? – 现在我要换衣服 |
[13:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:57] | Leave. | 走开 |
[13:59] | Right. Do you want me to hold anything, or…? Yeah. | 你不需要我帮帮你吗? 好的,这就走 |
[14:38] | This weapon is unlike any Goa’uld design l have seen. | 这个武器不像是 勾阿呜设计的 |
[14:41] | l have seen similar construction. | 我见过类似的, |
[14:43] | lt seems to have been built by the Ancients. | 好像是远古人设计的 |
[14:46] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[14:47] | An advanced race of beings who created the Stargates. | 是一个非常发达的种族, 是他们建造的星际之门 |
[14:50] | – But l thought… – The Goa’uld steal their technology. | – 但是我想… – 这些技术是勾阿呜偷窃来的 |
[14:54] | If this is not Goa’uld technology | 如果这不是勾阿呜 的技术 |
[14:56] | and Anubis has merely learned to operate lt… | 那么阿努比斯仅仅是学会了如何使用它… |
[14:59] | Perhaps he will not be able to rebuild lt quickly. | 也许短时间内他们无法 重建这样一个武器 |
[15:01] | But do we have sufficient explosive? | 我们有能力炸毁它吗? |
[15:03] | That is our concern. You remain here. | 这正是我关心的. 你留在这里 |
[15:05] | – But l… – You are injured. | – 但是… – 你受伤了 |
[15:07] | You will slow our pace and risk giving us away. | 你会连累我们让我们陷入危险 |
[15:10] | My symbiote heals me. I can go. | 我的共生体正在使我康复, 我可以去的 |
[15:12] | Rya’c, listen to him. | 瑞亚克, 听他的 |
[15:15] | This is but one of many battles to be fought. | 这样的战斗还有很多 |
[15:18] | Remain here until sundown. We will try to return before then. | 呆在这里, 我们会在天黑前赶回来. |
[15:28] | If we encase the gate, | 如果我们将大门封闭起来, |
[15:29] | lt could reduce the effects of the explosion by 40 per cent. | 爆炸效果会减少40%… |
[15:32] | There isn’t time to implement that plan. | 时间根本来不及了 |
[15:35] | If we detonate the gate ourselves now, | 如果我们现在引爆大门 |
[15:37] | we could reduce the damage by 20 per cent. | 爆炸效果会减少20% |
[15:39] | The damage to the atmosphere would be irreversible. | 爆炸对大气的影响还是无法挽回的. |
[15:42] | Any survivors would be stuck on a world incapable of sustaining life. | 即便有幸存者也无法继续生存下去 |
[15:46] | So far, we’ve been unsuccessful in our attempts to reduce… | 目前为止我们还无法减少… |
[15:49] | – What you thinkin’? – Besides the fact that they are morons? | – 你在想什么? – 你不认为那些家伙很蠢吗? |
[15:54] | What do you think the llttle alien guy’s doing down there? | 那个外星小子在那里干什么? |
[16:21] | Bet you regret coming here now. | 你一定后悔呆在这里了 |
[16:23] | Can’t really look at lt that way, can we? | 现在还能想这些吗? |
[16:26] | So… what are you doin’? | 那… 你在做什么? |
[16:29] | It’s the stupidest thing, but It’s been bugging me. | 有一件愚蠢的事情让我无法安心. |
[16:33] | – What’s that? – We’re inside a mountain. | – 什么? – 我们是在一座山里. |
[16:36] | The gate can’t flt through any of these doors. | 而大门没法通过任何一扇门. |
[16:39] | – So how did we get lt in here? – Yeah. | – 那我们是如果把它弄进来的? – 是啊 |
[16:41] | The ceiling retracts. Above It is a shaft that leads to the surface, | 天棚是活动的.上面有到达地面的转轴 |
[16:45] | and inside is a crane mechanism that hoisted the gate down. | 里面有起重机将大门吊进来 |
[16:49] | – lnteresting. – Yeah. | – 很有趣 – 是的 |
[16:51] | – Does lt go up? – Moving the gate won’t shut lt off. | – 那它可以被吊上去吗? – 就算弄出去大门仍然在运行 |
[16:55] | l mean, there is nowhere on Earth that… | 我是说地球上没有地方是安全… |
[17:05] | l knew you’d think of something. | 你知道你一定想起来什么. |
[17:25] | The shield most likely extends around the perimeter of the weapon. | 这个防护层一定是围绕着武器建造的 |
[17:28] | The path. | 那条路 |
[17:35] | Just hear me out. All we need to do is get lt far enough away from Earth. | 请听我说完. 我们需要做的就是让它远离地球 |
[17:41] | The X-302 can achieve that wlthout having to enter hyperspace. | 即使X-302 不能进入超空间 也足以带它远离地球 |
[17:44] | – That’s crazy. – We have less than 24 hours. | – 这太疯狂了 – 我们只有不到24小时了 |
[17:48] | Two to get the gate to the surface, | 2个小时可以将大门带到地面 |
[17:50] | four to get it to Peterson and loaded onto a C-17, | 四小时内交由皮特森负责装载上C-17运输机, |
[17:53] | and two more to fly lt to area 51 . | 再有2个小时飞到 51区 |
[17:54] | The 7 47 meets us in Nevada, which leaves us 16 hours | 那里将有一架747待命, 还剩下16个小时, |
[17:58] | to get the rig mounted and airborne. | 可以将它固定好然后离地升空 |
[18:00] | And none of this is gonna happen if we’re just standing around. | 如果我们还站在这里讨论 那一点用没有 |
[18:03] | l think that this is gonna save the planet, and we are gonna do lt. | 我认为这是唯一拯救我们这个星球的办法, 我们应该这么做 |
[18:08] | Move, people. | 大家开始行动 |
[18:11] | – Well done, Major. – lt wasn’t all my idea, sir. | – 干得好, 少校. – 这不是我想出来的, 长官. |
[18:15] | – And l dare say It’s not done yet. – Right. | – 而且现在还没有开始呢 – 是的 |
[18:18] | Sir. | 长官. |
[18:20] | You do realise that if this works we won’t have a Stargate any more. | 您想到了吗,如果这么做 我们就再也没有星际之门了 |
[18:23] | lt did occur to me. | 我当然知道 |
[18:50] | Drop your weapons | 放下武器 |
[19:11] | Yeah, this is Sergeant Siler. We’re ready. Activate the crane. | 是的, 这是赛勒中士. 准备好了. 开动起重机 |
[19:25] | l have been instructed by my superiors | 我的上司通知我, |
[19:27] | to offer you the following compromise. | 作为继续合作的条件 |
[19:30] | ln exchange for your continued cooperation | 你们必须将所有关于 |
[19:32] | and full disclosure of the X-302 technology, | X-302的技术资料提供给我们 |
[19:36] | we are willing to facilltate the use of our Stargate. | 我们希望能更好的使用 我们的星际之门. |
[19:40] | Facilltate? | 更好的? |
[19:41] | A financial arrangement to be negotiated. | 可以讨论一下用金融手段来解决 |
[19:45] | – You want us to rent lt? – A simplistic way of putting lt. | – 你希望我们租用吗? – 一种比较简单的办法 |
[19:49] | The X-302’s hyperspace technology doesn’t work. | X-302的超空间技术并不能使用 |
[19:52] | lt will someday. | 将来会解决的. |
[19:53] | The reason l am here in the first place is because my government | 我来这里是因为我们的政府 |
[19:58] | is unwilling to incur the expense | 不愿意花费大量的金钱 |
[20:00] | and risk of running a Stargate programme. | 来冒险进行星际之门项目 |
[20:03] | We are simply trying… | 我们愿意简单的… |
[20:05] | Here’s the part you don’t understand. | 你还没有理解事情的真相 |
[20:08] | Even if – and l stress if | 即使 – 我说的是即使 |
[20:09] | we’re able to successfully dispose of this gate, | 我们能够成功的处理掉这扇大门 |
[20:13] | there’s nothing to stop Anubis | 仍然无法阻止阿努比斯 |
[20:14] | starting all this over again wlth a second gate. | 使用这个办法 来摧毁第二扇星际之门 |
[20:17] | No one’s going to be running a Stargate programme. | 没人会继续进行星际之门项目 |
[20:20] | The second gate has to stay buried. | 第二扇星际之门必须被掩埋掉 |
[20:34] | What did you hope to accomplish here? | 你来这里想做什么? |
[20:36] | You thought you could destroy something | 你以为你可以毁掉 |
[20:38] | created by a god as powerful as Anubis? | 强大的阿努比斯建造的任何东西? |
[20:40] | He did not create the weapon and he is not a god. | 武器不是他建造的, 他也不是神 |
[20:47] | Your god may have been weak, shol’va. Mine is not. | 你的神可能很软弱休伐. 而我的很强大 |
[20:50] | If you know of me, then you know of our cause. | 你如果了解我 那你一定了解我们的理想 |
[20:53] | The Jaffa rebellion grows strong. | 贾法起义军正在壮大 |
[20:56] | All Goa’uld are false gods, | 所有的勾阿呜都是假冒的神 |
[20:58] | and their only real power comes from the Jaffa whom they oppress. | 他们真正的力量来自于 那些被他们压迫着的贾法 |
[21:05] | The next time you open your mouth to speak, | 你如果再说话, |
[21:08] | lt will be to answer my questions. | 我就用它来回答你 |
[21:14] | You did not kill all the Jaffa at the rings. | 不只是你一个人在传送器那里战斗 |
[21:17] | We know there are three of you. | 你们有3个人 |
[21:20] | Where’s the boy? | 那个男孩在哪里? |
[21:25] | Evidence of how desperate your pathetic llttle rebellion is. | 这说明你们小小的不顾一切 的反叛多么的可悲 |
[21:30] | You bring a boy to fight the war of men. | 你竟然让一个孩子参加战斗 |
[21:35] | Or is lt something else? | 或者有其他的原因? |
[21:41] | Maybe he’s someone to whom you wish to prove yourseIf. | 也许你想在他面前证明你自己 |
[21:47] | Bring me the old man. | 把那个老家伙带上来 |
[21:51] | Wherever the boy is, he will not escape. | 不管那个孩子在哪里, 他都逃不掉 |
[21:54] | Unlike you, he’s of llttle value to Anubis. | 不像你,他对 阿努比斯没什么用. |
[21:58] | However, on your behaIf, l’ll be happy to demonstrate to him | 然而,为你着想 我很乐意向他证明 |
[22:02] | how a real warrior fights… | 一个真正的勇士是如何面对… |
[22:05] | to the death. | 死亡的 |
[22:12] | ls there anything else l should know? | 还有什么我需要知道的? |
[22:14] | There’s some concern that the 302s may not have the fuel capaclty | 还有就是302的燃料储备可能不够 |
[22:18] | to exlt the atmosphere carrying the Stargate. | 带着大门离开大气层的 |
[22:21] | – How is that possible? – The engines were designed for a craft | – 怎么可能? – 引擎设计为了符合外星 |
[22:24] | wlth an alien inertial dampening system that reduced lts overall mass. | 的惯性阻尼系统,减轻了整体的重量. |
[22:29] | Yes. And? | 是的,然后呢? |
[22:31] | – You’ll be carrying a very heavy load. – How heavy? | – 你将携带很大的重量. – 多重? |
[22:34] | – The gate weighs 64,000lbs, sir. – That’s heavy. | – 大门有 64,000磅, 长官. – 那么重 |
[22:39] | You’ll need to reach an altltude exceeding 180km. | -而且达到第一宇宙速度前 |
[22:42] | At minimum escape veloclty before I release the gate, | 高度至少达到180公里,然后让大门脱离 , |
[22:46] | or lt’ll fall back to Earth. | 不然大门会落向地球 |
[22:48] | Based on the X-302’s rocket-fuel capaclty, | 即使耗尽X-302的所有火箭燃料, |
[22:50] | even a full burn won’t do lt, | 也无法达到这一要求 |
[22:52] | so the other engines have to get you partway, | 因此必须依靠其他引擎 |
[22:54] | hauling something six times greater than they were made to. | 这个载荷超过了设计的6倍多. |
[22:58] | Yeah. Carter… | 是的 卡特… |
[22:59] | The whole rig isn’t exactly aerodynamic. | 而且大门的固定方式不符合空气动力学 |
[23:01] | 卡特,我并不想知道这些 | |
[23:06] | They’re lightening the 302, but that’s why you’re going alone. | 他们已经减轻了302的重量, 因此你必须一个人执行任务 |
[23:09] | Believe lt or not, every pound counts. | 信不信由你, 每一磅都被计算在内了 |
[23:12] | Shouldn’t have had that cake. | 那我就不该吃那块蛋糕 |
[23:15] | Wish l could go wlth you, sir. | 我希望能和你一起去, 长官. |
[23:18] | 我知道 我会发现那很奇怪 | |
[23:24] | – Anything else? – If this works, Jonas really deserves… | – 还有什么? – 如果方法可行, 乔纳斯理应… |
[23:27] | What? | 什么? |
[23:29] | – Deserves what? – l don’t know. Something. | – 理应怎样? – 不知道. 有些事情 |
[23:32] | He’s the one who gave me the idea to do this. | 我是受了他的启发才想出这个办法的 |
[23:35] | Sir, he gave up everything to bring us the naquadria. | 长官, 他为了带给我们那夸达放弃了一切. |
[23:39] | The hyperspace generator doesn’t work. | 超空间发动机没法工作 |
[23:41] | That’s not his fault. | 那不是他的过错 |
[23:46] | Good luck, sir. | 祝你好运, 长官. |
[23:49] | Hey, what could go wrong, huh? | 嘿, 那会有什么问题, 哈? |
[24:20] | The prisoners will not speak. | 囚犯不允许说话 |
[24:23] | Take them to the rings and have them transported up to the Ha’tak. | 带他们去传输器,送他们见 哈塔克. |
[24:55] | What exactly did you remove? | 你们都拆掉些什么? |
[24:57] | Weapons, some of the life-support. There’s still more than a day’s worth. | 武器, 部分生命支持系统 但至少可以支持一天 |
[25:02] | Well, if we need more than an hour, we’re all in trouble. | 如果超过一小时 我们都会有麻烦 |
[25:06] | We also took out radar, some of the safety mechanisms, landing gear… | 还有雷达,部分保护装置,起落架… |
[25:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[25:11] | We had to accommodate the clamping system. | 我们必须空出来留给箝位. |
[25:14] | Once you re-enter the atmosphere, you’ll have to eject. | 一旦你返回大气层就必须跳伞 |
[25:17] | After you target the 302 to splash down off the coast of Florida. | 之前要将 302坠落地点锁定 在弗罗里达的海岸 |
[25:21] | – When were you gonna tell me this? – Just now. | – 这些事情本该什么时候告诉我? – 就现在 |
[25:23] | We weren’t sure any of this would happen until five minutes ago. | 我们5分钟前才将 这些步骤确定下来 |
[25:27] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信吧 |
[25:34] | Holy crap. | 神圣的赌博 |
[25:42] | They’re walting for you. | 他们在等你 |
[25:49] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:23] | They’re airborne, sir. | 是空降部队, 长官. |
[26:24] | Mission Command, we’re approaching separation altltude. | 任务总指挥, 我们即将达到分离高度 |
[26:49] | Colonel, confirming altltude at 10,000m. | 上校, 高度达到10,000米. |
[26:53] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[26:55] | This is Mission Command. You have a go for separation. | 这是任务总指挥. 你们现在分离 |
[26:58] | Proceeding wlth separation. | 分离正在进行 |
[27:18] | Separation complete. | 分离完成 |
[27:20] | Good luck, sir. | 祝你好运, 长官. |
[27:22] | Stop saying that. | 别再说这句话 |
[27:24] | Altltude reaching 30km. | 高度 30公里. |
[27:27] | Veloclty at Mach 6. Engaging aerospike engines. | 速度 6马赫. 点燃冲压发动机 |
[27:43] | It’s gettin’ a llttle bumpy, Command. | 有些颠簸,长官 |
[27:46] | Roger that, Starflight. | 收到, 星际旅行. |
[27:48] | You’re still too shallow to fire the rocket booster. | 你的高度太低不能点燃火箭. |
[27:51] | l may have been understating things. | 或许我有些轻描淡写 |
[27:54] | lt feels like this thing’s falling apart. | 我感觉快要散架了 |
[28:01] | Altltude is 42km. | 高度42公里. |
[28:02] | He needs to reach 50 before he can fire the main rocket engine. | 高度必须达到 50公里才能点燃火箭 |
[28:12] | Command, l’ve got a master caution alarm. | 长官,飞机有控制系统报警 |
[28:15] | Roger that, Starflight. | 收到, 星际旅行. |
[28:17] | Losing power. | 正在失去动力. |
[28:18] | Starflight, your altltude is only 48km. | 星际旅行, 你的高度仅有48公里. |
[28:21] | Full port engine failure. Starboard at six zero per cent. | 左舷引擎失灵. 右引擎动力60% |
[28:27] | Preparing to ignlte rocket booster. | 火箭准备点火 |
[28:29] | You’re still too low, Starflight. | 你仍然太低, 星际旅行. |
[28:33] | 正在失速, 长官 高度正在下降 | |
[28:38] | Command, please advise. | 长官,请给命令 |
[28:44] | OK, Starflight, go wlth main-engine burn. | 好的, 星际旅行, 主引擎点火 |
[28:47] | Roger. | 收到 |
[28:55] | Veloclty is 25,000km per hour. | 速度 25,000公里每小时 |
[28:59] | 28. He’s gotta reach 40 and sustain lt for at least 15 seconds now. | 28,000公里.速度将达到40,000 并至少维持15秒 |
[29:07] | Main-engine burn at one zero zero per cent. | 主引擎动力100% |
[29:10] | Veloclty approaching 40,000km per hour. | 速度达到40,000公里每小时 |
[29:14] | Altltude one two zero kilometres. | 高度120公里 |
[29:18] | 5,6,7… Five, six, seven… | |
[29:20] | Preparing to release the gate. | 准备释放大门 |
[29:23] | – 还不行, 星际旅行. – 燃料即将耗尽 | |
[29:34] | 好吧,没有燃料了 | |
[29:39] | Starflight, your altltude is 130km. | 星际旅行, 你的高度 130公里. |
[29:43] | He’s not gonna make lt. | 他无法达到预定高度. |
[29:45] | He’s slowing. He had to fire the rocket booster too early. | 他正在减速 必须提前点燃火箭 |
[29:48] | – lt didn’t work? – He’s gonna fall back to Earth, sir. | – 没有达到? – 他会落回地面的, 长官. |
[29:56] | OK. Got any ideas? | 好,还有什么办法吗? |
[30:05] | Anybody wanna wish me luck? | 还有人祝我好运吗? |
[30:07] | We’re working on lt. | 我们正在想办法 |
[30:12] | Based on altltude, angle of ascent and veloclty, | 根据目前高度,速度和仰角, |
[30:16] | he’ll hlt Europe in 35 minutes. | 他会在35分钟后跌落在欧洲 |
[30:18] | If he puts the 302 in a nose dive, he could cut his descent time in haIf. | 如果302向下俯冲, 坠毁时间会减少到一半 |
[30:22] | – Why? – He can drop the gate in the Atlantic. | – 为什么? – 他可以将大门丢在大西洋里 |
[30:24] | 我算出剩余时间会让大门下沉 2,000, 3,000英尺 | |
[30:28] | – Will that do any good? – lt’ll reduce the devastation. | – 那样做有什么好处? – 会减少一些损失 |
[30:31] | – By how much? – Not much, sir. | – 减少多少? – 一点点, 长官. |
[30:33] | Enough that It’s worth a shot, isn’t lt? | 至少值得一试, 不是吗? |
[31:15] | Rya’c. | 瑞亚克. |
[31:29] | We can reduce the damage by dropping the gate into the ocean. | 我们可以将它丢在海里, 来减少爆炸破坏程度. |
[31:34] | You have to put the X-302 into a nose dive, and… | 你必须将X-302调整到俯冲姿态, 然后… |
[31:36] | What? | 什么? |
[31:37] | Starflight, It’s all we got. | 星际旅行,这是我们唯一的办法了 |
[31:40] | – What about the hyperdrive? – Colonel, lt didn’t work. | – 为什么不用超空间飞行? – 上校,那没用 |
[31:44] | We just don’t know where lt’ll send me, right? | 我们只是不知道 会飞到哪里, 对吗? |
[31:46] | Who cares as long as It’s a galaxy far, far away? | 谁会担心我飞多远呢? 反正是远离地球了? |
[31:50] | He’s right. The window formed, lt was just unstable. | 他说的对. 空间隧道可以形成, 只是不稳定罢了 |
[31:54] | We have no idea what would happen | 我们还不知道在大气中 |
[31:56] | if we opened a window wlthin the atmosphere. | 开启空间隧道会有什么后果. |
[31:59] | Yeah, well, given the sltuation… | 好吧, 目前的情况… |
[32:06] | We’re taking lt under advisement. Please stand by. | 我们正在讨论. 请稍等 |
[32:09] | – Major, l can make a call. – Do lt, sir. | – 少校, 我来打个电话 – 好的, 长官. |
[32:12] | You really are a lunatic. l said you were an artist, | 你是个疯子.我说过你是个艺术家, |
[32:15] | but l haven’t slept in three days. | 但是我当时3天没睡觉了 |
[32:17] | You’re creating an interdimensional field | 你正在创造一个内次元空间场 |
[32:20] | around an already highly-charged Stargate | 在一个已经高度带电的 |
[32:22] | with an unstable burst of energy. | 携带着不稳定的脉冲能量的星门周围 |
[32:24] | – l realise… – What l am suggesting has real beneflts. | – 我认识到… – 我的建议才是真正有意的 |
[32:27] | Maybe lt saves a few lives. | 那样做只能多救几个人的命. |
[32:29] | If this works, we save the entire planet. | 如果这个办法可行,可以挽救整个地球 |
[32:31] | – What chance do we have of that? – Maybe we can reduce the risk a llttle. | – 那怎么可能呢? – 也许我们可以减少点风险 |
[32:36] | – How? – The instabillty of the naquadria… | – 如何? – 那夸达的不稳定性… |
[32:39] | ls relative to the size of the burst you’re trying to extract. | 与爆炸的烈度有关 你打算吸收. |
[32:43] | We don’t have to send the gate across the galaxy. | 我们不必把大门送到地球以外 |
[32:45] | Even a second in hyperspace potentially gets us millions of miles. | 就算进入超空间一秒, 也会离地球数百万英里了. |
[32:49] | Make the call. | 打电话啊 |
[32:53] | This is General Hammond. l need to speak wlth the president immediately. | 我是哈蒙德将军. 我要求立刻与总统通话 |
[33:00] | Altltude seven six kilometres… | 高度67公里… |
[33:03] | and still falling. | 仍在下降 |
[33:06] | OK, we have orders, Starflight. | 好的,我们接到命令, 星际旅行. |
[33:08] | We’re gonna try lt your way. | 现在试一下你的办法 |
[33:10] | Thank you. Run me through lt. | 谢谢. 立刻开始吧 |
[33:12] | We have to override the safety protocol | 我们不能用保险规程 |
[33:15] | that will cause the 302 to avoid an unstable wormhole. | 不然302会从不稳定的虫洞入口跳开 |
[33:18] | We think we can increase the chance of this working | 如果我们激活发动机的时间不超过 |
[33:21] | by only activating the generator for one second. | 一秒,成功地可能性会更大 |
[33:23] | lt wasn’t programmed to work for such a short time. | 飞行程序不是为如此短的时间设计的 |
[33:27] | Hang on. | 等一下. |
[33:30] | Of course. Thank you. | 当然. 谢谢 |
[33:32] | Sir, we’re gonna wrlte a new subroutine. | 长官, 我们打算写一个升级程序, |
[33:34] | lt’ll be ready to upload in a few minutes. | 几分钟后就可以上传 |
[33:36] | All right, well, in the meantime, l’ll just… keep falling. | 好吧,好啊, 这段时间里我还要下降… |
[34:12] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[34:14] | We’re done. Uploading the new program. | 完成了. 正在上传 |
[34:16] | All you’ll have to do is activate the generator. | 所有你需要做的就是激活发动机 |
[34:19] | – Roger that. – You won’t have much time. | – 收到. -你时间不多了 |
[34:22] | – l know. – Sir, if this works… | – 知道. – 长官, 如果可行… |
[34:24] | l know. | 我知道 |
[34:26] | – Sir? – What? | – 长官? – 怎么了? |
[34:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[34:36] | Activating hyperspace generator. | 开启超空间发动机 |
[34:39] | Now. | 现在 |
[34:56] | This is Observer One. Visual confirmation. | 这是观察员一号. 目视确认 |
[34:59] | The X-302 has entered the hyperspace window. | X-302已进入空间隧道 |
[35:04] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[35:06] | Colonel, do you read? | 上校, 听到吗? |
[35:12] | This is Observer One. There is no sign of a chute. | 这是观察员一号 没有发现降落伞 |
[35:19] | There is, however, a light show going on up here. | 但是有闪光出现 |
[35:24] | lt worked. | 成功了 |
[35:26] | Deep Space is estimating that | 大约在离地球3百万英里远的地方, |
[35:28] | the gate detonated three million miles from Earth. | 大门被引爆了 |
[35:32] | This is Observer Two. l have a visual on a chute. | 这是观察员二号 ,发现降落伞, |
[35:36] | Moving in for confirmation. | 正在确认. |
[35:39] | Mission Command, the cockplt module is intact. | 长官,弹出驾驶舱完好 |
[35:42] | We are pinpointing splashdown posltion. | 我们在计算降落地点 |
[35:45] | Patching in satelllte imagery. | 正在组合卫星图像 |
[35:50] | Observer Two, pararescue team is on the way. | 这是观察员二号 救援小组正在到位 |
[35:54] | Roger that. Colonel O’Neill is conscious and waving. | 收到,上校 欧尼尔很清醒而且正在挥手 |
[36:10] | – The gate has shut down. – Let us hope It is not too late. Look. | – 大门已经关闭了 – 希望我们不会太迟 ,看 |
[36:29] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[36:33] | Rya’c Rya’c | 瑞亚克 瑞亚克 |
[36:52] | So that’s lt? You’re just givin’ up, closin’ the shop? | 就这样? 关门走人了? |
[36:56] | At least until we find a way to defend ourselves | 至少在我们找到抵御这种进攻的方法之前, |
[36:58] | against this kind of thing. | 不会再贸然行动. |
[37:00] | – Shouldn’t take you long. – Yeah, right. l thought you’d be happy. | – 你很快就会找到? – 是的,你以为你会高兴的 |
[37:04] | Hey, l never said we shouldn’t use the Stargate. | 嘿, 我没说过不能继续使用星际之门 |
[37:10] | Well… | 那么… |
[37:13] | – Let me know if l can help. – l will. Thanks. | – 需要帮忙就告诉我 -我会的,谢谢 |
[37:19] | – That means you don’t hate me. – Maybe. Too bad for you. | – 这就是说你不讨厌我 – 也许.不过这对你不好 |
[37:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:24] | l was more attracted to you when l did. | 对于你我太有魅力了 |
[37:28] | Really? | 真的么? |
[37:33] | – 上校. 很高兴看到你没事. – 谢谢, 长官. | |
[37:36] | You know the president wants to see you in person? | 总统先生想约见你? |
[37:39] | – Yes. We spoke on my way here. – You can have any assignment you want. | – 是的,来这里的路上我们还在聊天 – 你可以要求任何职位 |
[37:44] | Actually, l’ve always wanted to command my own boat. | 实际上,我一直希望有一条听我指挥的船 |
[37:47] | – The navy? – No, somethin’ a llttle smaller, wlth oars. | – 海军? – 不,小一点, 带摇桨的那种 |
[37:52] | You deserve lt, Jack. | 那是应该的, 杰克. |
[37:56] | – You sure you wanna take this? – We’re closed for business. | -你真的想拿这个? – 因为目前的情况我们不得不关闭基地. |
[37:59] | l was supposed to retire five years ago. | 我本该5年前被安排退休的 |
[38:02] | We don’t know when we can re-establish the Stargate programme, if ever. | 我们还不知道多久才 可以重新启动星际之门计划. |
[38:08] | Actually, l just meant lt says “Property of US Air Force” on lt. | 我刚才的意思是 这上面有”美国空军财产”. |
[38:19] | l still feel responsible for the teams stranded offworld, | 我仍觉得对队员们的任务 搁浅负有责任, |
[38:22] | but there is nothing… | 但是没有… |
[38:26] | Hammond. | 哈蒙德. |
[38:29] | We’re receiving a communication. | 我们收到一些信号. |
[38:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[38:40] | Go ahead. They’re all here. | 继续. 他们都在 |
[38:42] | General Hammond. | 哈蒙德将军. |
[38:44] | Teal’c | 提亚克 |
[38:46] | O’Neill. It’s good to hear you are well. | 欧尼尔.听见你们没事我很高兴. |
[38:49] | The weapon used by Anubis is destroyed. | 阿努比斯的武器已经被摧毁 |
[38:51] | We feared lt was too late for the Tauri. | 我们担心是否太晚了 |
[38:54] | lt was close there for a minute. | 差一分钟,就危险了 |
[38:56] | We approach in a cargo ship. Request permission to land. | 我们在货船上, 请允许降落 |
[38:59] | – NORAD’s aware of their approach. – Permission granted. Welcome back. | – 空军司令部已经知道.-允许降落 欢迎回来 |
[39:03] | Good job. | 干的好. |
[39:04] | It is in fact Rya’c who deserves the honour. | 实际上是瑞亚克的功劳 |
[39:19] | Sir, if you don’t mind me asking, what exactly did we give the Russians? | 长官, 能否告诉我, 我们到底给了俄国人什么? |
[39:23] | – Good old American dollars, Major. – You’re kidding. | – 旧的美元钞票, 少校. – 您开玩笑吧 |
[39:27] | And the plans for the X-302 and 303. | 还有 X-302和303的详细资料. |
[39:31] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[39:33] | And one more thing. | 还有一件 |
[39:36] | – So, l hear you’re a pretty good pilot. – Master Bra’tac taught me well. | – 听说你是个不错的飞行员 – 布瑞泰克老师教的好 |
[39:40] | l hope to be as good as my father one day. | 我希望将来能和父亲一样出色 |
[39:43] | Just know that no one is that good. | 据我所知,没人比他强. |
[39:46] | lt also helps to be lucky. | 运气也很重要 |
[39:48] | Don’t l know that. | 我当然知道 |
[39:51] | Listen, you sure you don’t wanna stick around for a while, kinda hang out? | 你们就不打算到处转转, 开开眼界吗? |
[39:57] | Rya’c has chosen to help Bra’tac spread the word of our cause. | 布瑞泰克老师让瑞亚克继续传播我们的理想 |
[40:03] | Well, It’s good to see you again. | 好的,我们下次再见 |
[40:20] | Colonel. Colonel, you got a moment? | 上校. 上校, 你有时间吗? |
[40:24] | Carter told me everything you did to help out. We all appreciate lt. | 卡特告诉我你帮了很大的忙, 我们都很感激 |
[40:27] | Thanks a lot. See you later. | 十分感谢,再会 |
[40:30] | Colonel, Dr Jackson is gone. | 上校, 杰克森已经去了 |
[40:34] | Yeah, l noticed that. | 是的, 我注意到了 |
[40:36] | Not a day goes by when l don’t think about what happened. | 我考虑这些不只一两天了 |
[40:39] | l stood by and watched while he saved my people from disaster. | 我亲眼见他不惜生命 阻止灾难挽救我们的人民 |
[40:43] | l should have jumped through the glass, disarmed the device. | 当时应该是我跳进去关闭设备的 |
[40:46] | He’s gone because l didn’t. You have to live wlth that. So do l. | 他这样做是因为我没有 你为他难过,我也是的 |
[40:50] | You want me to make you feel better? | 你希望感觉好一些吗? |
[40:53] | lt wasn’t your fault. l don’t blame you. | 那不是你的错,我没有责备你 |
[40:55] | If l could go back and change what happened, l would do that, but l can’t. | 如果时间能倒退, 我愿意也那样做 |
[41:00] | All l can do is try and change what happens from now on. | 但我能做的是改变现在的事情 |
[41:04] | l don’t want you to exonerate me, l just want to be given the opportunlty | 我并不像你免除我的罪过 我想你能给我一个机会 |
[41:08] | to prove that l can make a difference. | 证明我能改变一些事情 |
[41:34] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 您想见我, 长官? |
[41:37] | This is not what you want to hear, | 我知道你不想听这个, |
[41:39] | but part of the deal to get the Russian Stargate | 但俄国星际之门的交换条件 |
[41:41] | involved agreeing to let one of their officers join SG-1 . | 包括安排一名他们的军官参加 SG-1 . |
[41:47] | This is the thanks l get for saving the world again? | 这就是我再一次拯救世界的报答? |
[41:50] | 抱歉 杰克. 你不得不面对这种事 | |
[41:54] | Sir, can’t we just give ’em their own unlt? | 长官, 我们不能让他们自己干吗? |
[41:57] | They’d be happy wlth that, wouldn’t they? | 他们会高兴的不是吗? |
[41:59] | What about SG-1? | SG-1怎么办? |
[42:05] | Actually, General, l’ve already chosen our new team member. | 将军,我已经选好了新队员 |
[42:13] | Good luck, Colonel. | 祝你好运, 上校. |
[42:15] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你, 长官. |
[42:20] | – How do l look? – You might wanna lose the helmet. | – 我的样子还行吗? – 你不打算戴头盔吧 |
[42:28] | – Good guess on the green. – Thanks. | – 不错,你猜到该穿绿色的. – 谢谢 |
[42:30] | SG-1 , you have a go. | SG-1 , 开始行动 |
[42:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢, 长官. |