时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | It’s a blip. A shadow on the ultrasound. | 它只是超声波上的一个光影. |
[00:20] | Too deep to tell. You know, maybe a dead seal. | 太深了,所以很难说… 你知道,可能只是只死海豹而已. |
[00:24] | Anyway, we’re gonna rule it out and pack up for the season. | 不管怎样,我们,呃, 我们会把它搞清楚后才打包回家. |
[00:27] | Another week or two, it’ll be dark most of the time, | 再过一两个星期就会进入漫长的黑暗期, |
[00:31] | much too cold to work outside. | 气温也会低到无法在户外工作. |
[00:33] | As far as coming back next year, well, it’s not up to me. | 至于明年会不会回来嘛, 你知道不是我能决定的. |
[00:37] | The Pentagon re-evaluates our presence here every year. | 五角大楼每年都重新评估我们这里的存在价值, |
[00:40] | Take it up with them. | 那是他们的决定. |
[00:42] | Maybe my conclusions about the DHD | 也许我对拨号装置的最新研究结果 |
[00:44] | will convince them we should continue. | 能说服他们我们应该继续下去. |
[00:46] | Im sure coming from you it’ll hold more weight. | 我确定那是靠你啦, 我已经无足轻重了. |
[00:49] | The one found with the Antarctic gate died shortly | 跟南极大门一起发现的拨号装置 |
[00:52] | after it was brought back. | 在带回51区后没多久就挂了. |
[00:53] | It was used a few times and then just ran out of energy. | 它才用过几次就耗尽了能源. |
[00:56] | That was the first indication that | 这是我们所拥有的第一个证明, |
[00:58] | the power sources have a limited life span. | 显示灌注星际之门动力来源的科技是有时限的. |
[01:01] | We’ve run a number of tests comparing the power source | 我们做过几次跟其他星球上 |
[01:04] | to other offworld DHDs. | 拨号装置的动力来源的比较测试. |
[01:06] | We think we have evidence that the gate down there | 我们认为现在可以证明在南极发现的那个 |
[01:09] | is one of the oldest in the entire system. | 是整个星际之门系统中最古老的一个. |
[01:11] | It could be as much as 50 million years old. | 它可能有五千万年之久了. |
[01:14] | The Antarctic plate wasn’t covered by a glacier back then. | 那时南极大陆还没被冰河覆盖, 它甚至还没到达南极点呢! |
[01:18] | The gate didn’t necessarily originate there. | 唔,大门并不见得一开始就在那儿. |
[01:20] | It could have been moved at any time. | 它可能是在任何时候从其他星球移过来的, |
[01:22] | That’s what we need to try and determine. | 但那正是我们要试着发现并证实的. |
[01:25] | How? | 怎么做? |
[01:27] | There has to be something else down there. | 那下面一定还有别的东西. |
[01:31] | We’ve been here four years running. | 我们已经在这儿待了四年了 |
[01:33] | Since we dug out those two Jaffa we’ve found nothing. | 除了挖出那两个贾法外我们什么都没发现. |
[01:37] | If this latest lead turns out to… | 如果这个最新的线索结果是… |
[01:38] | Michaels, the thing in the ice. | 嘿,麦可斯,在冰里的… |
[01:41] | It’s something. | 是某种东西! |
[02:47] | Stargate.SG1-s06e04.Frozen | |
[02:56] | Why’s the plane leaving? | 飞机为什么飞走了? |
[02:58] | The cold’s no good for the electronics. It’ll be back. | 低温对电子仪器不好, 它会回来的. |
[03:01] | – When? – Let’s ask these folks. | – 什么时候? – 我们问问这些人吧. |
[03:04] | Hi. Nice to finally meet you, Major. | 嗨,终于能跟你亲自见面真好,少校. |
[03:06] | You too. Dr Michaels, Dr Fraiser. | 你也是.麦可斯博士,这是弗雷泽医生. |
[03:09] | Drs Woods and Osbourne. | 这是伍兹博士和奥斯本博士. |
[03:13] | – All right. That’s enough. – Welcome to Antarctica, Colonel. | – 好了!够了. – 欢迎到南极,上校. |
[03:16] | – Thanks. Great to be back. – Let’s go inside. | – 谢了…回来真好. – 我们进去吧. |
[03:19] | – How long’s this gonna take? – A few days, maybe more. Why? | – 这要花多久时间? – 几天吧,也许更久,怎么了? |
[03:23] | – Long-range forecast isn’t good. – Bit of a weather freak. | – 长期的气象预报情况并不怎么好. – 他是个气象预报迷. |
[03:26] | He’ll love it here. | 那他会爱死这里的. |
[03:34] | Leave your coats on. | 呃…你们也许还是穿着外套比较好, |
[03:36] | The lab’s below freezing to maintain the specimen. | 我们把隔离实验室温度维持在冰点以下好保存样本. |
[03:39] | We thought you’d wanna see it right away. | 就像你们看到的 |
[03:41] | As you can see, we’re well-equipped. We have a research lab, | 我们的配备很好. 我们有研究实验室, |
[03:46] | observation room, | 一间观察室, |
[03:48] | and in here… the quarantine lab. | 还有这边…隔离实验室. |
[04:00] | After digging up those Jaffa the first year, | 在第一年挖出那些贾法后, |
[04:03] | we expected to find a lot more a lot faster. | 我们原本期望很快有其他的大发现. |
[04:09] | I named her Ayiana. It means “eternal bloom”. | 我把她命名为皑娅�{. 意思是”永恒的花”. |
[04:12] | Native American Indian? | 美洲印地安原住民? |
[04:13] | My grandfather was a quarter Cherokee. | 是啊,我祖父有四分之一的柴拉几族血统. |
[04:16] | – How do you know it’s a “she”? – Ultrasound. | – 你怎么知道那是女的? – 超声波. |
[04:18] | – You’re guessing. – The form appears to be female. | – 你是猜的… – 形体显示出是女性. |
[04:21] | Although, I admit, it’s hard to tell for sure. | 虽然我承认现在很难确定. |
[04:24] | Have you made a guess about her age? | 你有,嗯,你有推测她的年龄吗? |
[04:27] | 25 to 35. | 差不多25~35岁左右. |
[04:28] | Give or take several million years. | 大概有几百万年. |
[04:32] | Several million? | 几百万?! |
[04:33] | That’s what the analysis of the oxygen content in the ice indicates. | 这是冰里的氧气含量初步分析所显示的. |
[04:37] | But didn’t humans evolve on this planet | 对,但人类在这个星球上进化 |
[04:39] | between 800,000 and 900,000 years ago? | 不是只有8~9万年吗? |
[04:41] | – That’s what we thought. – This could be big. | – 那是我们认为的. – 喔,这会是个大发现. |
[04:44] | As you said, evidence points to | 像你所说的,目前证据指出 |
[04:46] | the Stargate found here predating the glacier. | 星际之门是在冰河之前就在这儿的. |
[04:48] | The Jaffa could not have been frozen there that long ago. | 在星际之门附近发现的 贾法不可能被冻在那里这么久. |
[04:51] | Not even close. | 完全不可能. |
[04:53] | Dr Jackson theorised that | 杰克森博士的理论是 |
[04:54] | when the gate from Giza was buried 2,000 years ago, | 当2000年前吉萨的大门被埋掉之后, |
[04:57] | that the Goa’uld opened the Antarctic gate. | 勾阿呜转而开启了南极的门. |
[05:00] | A crevasse formed. It allowed the wormhole to connect | 那是因为裂缝的形成, 让虫洞得以连接… |
[05:03] | and create a larger opening. | ..并开创了一个更大的空间. |
[05:05] | – The Jaffa were frozen after that. – But she wasn’t. | – 贾法是在那之后被冻住的. – 但她不是. |
[05:08] | Much before that. | 在那之前多了. |
[05:09] | So she’s neither Jaffa nor Goa’uld. | 所以她不是贾法也不是勾阿呜. |
[05:12] | Well, she was probably around when the Antarctic gate was first being used. | 唔,不管是谁,她应该是 在南极大门一开始使用时就在的. |
[05:17] | We need more core samples | 我们必须取得更多冰核样本 |
[05:19] | to determine if she was frozen in the same vein. | 来判断她是否确实结冻在相同的水脉里. |
[05:22] | – Did you do a tissue sample? – Mm-hm. I’d like you to have a look. | – 你有取得组织样本吗? – 有,我希望你来看看. |
[05:25] | Listen, could somebody bottom-line this for me? | 听着,麻烦哪位跟我解释一下状况好吗? |
[05:28] | We could be looking at evidence | 长官,我们可能正在看着人类… |
[05:30] | that human beings evolved long before we thought they did. | ..比我们想像中更早进化的证据. |
[05:34] | And maybe not even originally on this planet. | 而且可能甚至不是起源于这个星球. |
[05:37] | Darwin would be crushed. | 达尔文要完蛋了… |
[05:43] | Doh | 不..! |
[05:46] | – What is it, O’Neill? – I forgot to tape The Simpsons. | – 怎么了,欧尼尔? – 我忘了录辛浦森家庭. |
[05:54] | It’s important to me. | 那对我很重要. |
[06:02] | – This is incredible. – I know. No adipocere. | – 这真是不可思议. – 我知道,没有尸蜡. |
[06:08] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[06:09] | It’s a residue that forms on dead animal tissue when exposed to moisture. | 那是死去的动物组织 暴露在湿气中形成的一种物质. |
[06:14] | But that’s not the most amazing part. These tissue cells are intact. | 但这还不是最惊人的部分… 这些组织细胞是完整的. |
[06:19] | That’s what I was hoping you’d say. I thought maybe I was losing my mind. | 那正是我希望听到你说的… 我还以为我眼花了呢. |
[06:24] | Im sorry. What… ? | 抱歉…呃,啥? |
[06:26] | When you freeze live cells, | 当你将活细胞冷冻时, |
[06:28] | crystals form and destroy the integrity of the cell. | 形成的冰晶会破坏完整的细胞. |
[06:31] | That’s why we haven’t been able to develop human cryogenic preservation. | 这就是为什么我们还无法 发展出可行的人类低温保存方法. |
[06:35] | – So… – So, these cells are perfect. | – 所以… – 所以,这些细胞太完美了. |
[06:39] | They could be from you or me. | 就像来自你我身上的一样. |
[07:20] | Right hand, right arm and partial head exposed. | 右手、右臂和部分的头部已经露出 |
[07:24] | The clothing appears tailored. Material unknown. | 这衣服显然是裁制的, 材料不明. |
[07:29] | Peeling back what appears to be | 揭除右边的袖子 |
[07:32] | the right sleeve covering the face. | 让盖住的脸部露出来… |
[07:39] | – You got it? – Yeah. | – 你弄好了吗? – 好了. |
[07:46] | She is remarkably preserved. | 她相当仔细的被保存下来. |
[08:02] | I got a cortical response. Sam, I need your help. | 我得到大脑皮质反应… 山姆,我需要你的帮忙! |
[08:06] | – Let’s go. – What’s going on? | – 开始了. – 怎么了? |
[08:08] | Electroencephalogram. It measures brain-wave activity. | 脑电波图. 它能测量脑部活动. |
[08:14] | Go, Sam. | (麦可斯) 好了,打开,山姆. |
[08:22] | Delta waves. | 有德尔塔波长. |
[08:23] | – Impossible. – We’ve seen stranger. | – 那是不可能的! – 我们见过更怪的呢. |
[08:25] | – We gotta get her out. – Sir, crank up the heat. | – 我们得把她弄出来. – 长官,把暖气开开! |
[08:38] | On three. When you’re ready, Jonas. | (弗雷泽) 数到三. 你准备好就开始,乔纳斯. |
[08:41] | 1, 2, 3 One, two, three. | |
[08:44] | Easy. | 轻轻的. |
[08:52] | OK. | 好了. |
[08:57] | – Temperature is 73. – Good. | – 体温是73度? – 好. |
[09:02] | No sign of frostbite. | 没有冻伤的迹象. |
[09:05] | – I assume you don’t have bypass? – No. | – 我猜你没有分流管吧? – 没有. |
[09:07] | Ok. Let’s try warm saline, | 好吧,我们试试…呃,温生理食盐水, |
[09:10] | one milligram epi, and do a blood gas. | 一毫克肾上腺素,做血液气体分析. |
[09:15] | The medics have a saying here- | 你知道医生们有句话说: |
[09:17] | “You’re not dead till you’re warm and dead. “ | “除非你是温暖而且死的才是真的死了”. |
[09:20] | It’s because anything below 82 and life signs are often undetectable. | 那是因为体温若低于82度, 生命现象经常是测不到的. |
[09:26] | We’ve got disorganised electrical activity. | 好,我们有混乱的电子活动. |
[09:29] | Im intubating. | (弗雷泽) 我要插管. |
[09:32] | Tilt her head, Sam. | 山姆.把她的头往旁边斜, |
[09:39] | Im in. Give me the tube. | 我插进去了,管子给我. |
[09:42] | That’s it. | 就是这样. |
[09:45] | OK. | 好了. |
[09:49] | There’s a heartbeat. | 有心跳了. |
[09:51] | Hey. She’s bleeding. | 嘿,她在流血. |
[09:55] | – Sam, will you take over bagging? – Got it. | – 山姆,你能不能来接手为她通气? – 拿到了. |
[10:02] | pH is 6. 9. | PH值 6.9 |
[10:03] | She’s acidotic but her PO2 is 98. | 她有酸化现象,但血氧浓度是98. |
[10:08] | Ten beats per minute. | 心跳每分钟十下. |
[10:13] | She’s in V-fib. | 她心室震颤! |
[10:15] | Charging to 200. | 充电到200! |
[10:18] | And clear. | 让开! |
[10:20] | Wait | 等一下! |
[10:23] | Sinus bradycardia. | (弗雷泽) 窦心搏缓慢. |
[10:25] | 30 beats per minute. | (麦可斯) 心跳每分钟30下. |
[10:28] | BP’s 60 over 40 and rising. | 血压 60/40并上升中. |
[10:29] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不相信发生了这种事. |
[10:34] | She’s conscious. | 她恢复意识了. |
[10:42] | She’s breathing on her own. | (弗雷泽) 她自己在呼吸. |
[10:48] | I think we’re scaring her. | (乔纳斯) 我想我们吓到她了. |
[10:50] | It’s OK. It’s OK. It’s OK. | 对.没关系…没关系. |
[10:56] | – Can we take the tube out? – Yeah. | – 要把软管拔出来吗? – 是. |
[10:59] | It’s OK. Sam, give me a hand. | 就这样.山姆,帮我一下. |
[11:02] | Easy. Easy. Hang on. | 轻轻的,轻轻的,别动. |
[11:06] | Take it easy. | 放轻松. |
[11:10] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事的,没事的… |
[11:14] | There you go. | 就是这样…对. |
[11:19] | Michaels, 2. 5mg Valium. | 麦可斯,2.5毫克的安定剂. |
[11:23] | Easy. Nobody’s gonna hurt you. It’s OK. | 别紧张,没人会伤害你的,没事的. |
[11:26] | OK. Here we go. | 就是这样… |
[11:29] | Here we go. Yeah. | 就是这样…好了. |
[11:39] | We didn’t do anything, sir. She revived herself. | 我们什么都没做,长官. 她就自己活过来了. |
[11:42] | It was as if the thawing process just triggered an internal response | 就像是融化过程启动了内在反应… |
[11:46] | telling her body to come back to life. | ..告诉她的身体复生一样. |
[11:50] | – But not a snake-head, right? – No, sir. | – 但,不是蛇头,对吗? – 对,长官. |
[11:53] | Then what are we dealin’ with here? | 好吧…那我们到底面对的是什么? |
[11:55] | Something not humanly possible. | 一些人类不可能办到的事. |
[11:57] | – Not as far as I know. – She may indeed be not of this world. | – 就我目前所知是如此. – 那她确定不属于这个世界. |
[12:02] | As far as we knew up until now, all human life in the galaxy | 就我们目前所知, 在银河系中所有的人类… |
[12:05] | was transplanted to other planets from Earth by the Goa’uld. | ..都是由勾阿呜从地球传送出去的. |
[12:09] | The odds of a totally alien life form | 现在这个外表类似我们的 外星生命形式… |
[12:12] | evolving to look exactly like us are astronomical. | ..与我们之间的差异是… 非常巨大的. |
[12:16] | Actually, if she’s as old as we think she is, | 事实上,如果她真的有我们想像中的老, |
[12:19] | wouldn’t it be us evolving to look like her? | 那不是应该是我们进化得像她? |
[12:21] | – True. – We need to check out the site again. | – 的确. – 我们真的需要再检查发现地点一遍. |
[12:24] | Get another core sample to prove the age of the ice. | 至少要采另一个冰核样本确认冰的年份. |
[12:27] | – You guys need some help? – We can handle it. | – 你们需要帮手吗? – 我们可以处理的. |
[12:33] | She’s awake again. | 呃…她又醒来了. |
[12:36] | Think I’ll try talking to her. | 我试试跟她谈谈. |
[12:55] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[12:58] | It’s… | 我是…呃, |
[13:02] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯. |
[13:05] | Francine. | 弗朗辛. |
[13:07] | We don’t need these restraints any more, do we? | 我们不需要再绑住她了, 对不对? |
[13:13] | It’s all right. | 没关系,没关系. |
[13:18] | It’s better, huh? Wanna sit her up? | 这样好多了,吭? 帮她坐起来吧? |
[13:33] | Can you speak? | 你能说话吗? |
[13:36] | Speak? | 你说不说话? |
[13:38] | Maybe she just doesn’t understand us. | 也许她听不懂我们说的话. |
[13:41] | I’d be very surprised if she did, | 她要懂的话我才会吓一跳. |
[13:43] | but that doesn’t mean we can’t communicate. | 但那并不代表我们不能沟通,对吗? |
[13:48] | Im Jonas. | 我是乔纳斯. |
[13:51] | Jonas. It’s my name. | 乔纳斯.那是我的名字. |
[13:55] | Jon… Jonas. | 乔… 乔纳斯. |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 对. |
[13:59] | I guess she can speak. | 我想她能说话. |
[14:03] | Jonas, though, Jonas is my name. It’s my name. | 乔纳斯, 乔纳斯是我的名字, 我的名字. |
[14:08] | Francine is her name. | 弗朗辛是她的名字. |
[14:11] | Do you have a name? | 你有名字吗,吭? |
[14:17] | – Is that bothering you? – That’s my fault. Im sorry. | – 那让你觉得怪怪的吗? – 喔,是我的错,我很抱歉. |
[14:22] | S. . sorry? | 抱…抱歉? |
[14:24] | It’s what you say to somebody when you have caused them pain or sadness, | 对,抱歉.那是你告诉别人当你… 嗯,造成人家痛苦或悲伤, |
[14:29] | – or done something you feel bad about. – We didn’t know. | – 你做了一些事情… – 我们不知道. |
[14:34] | Let me have a look. It’s OK. | 让我看看?没关系的. |
[14:48] | That’s amazing. | 这真是太神奇了! |
[14:52] | Amazing. | 神…奇. |
[14:57] | Yes. You are. | 对,就是你. |
[15:02] | Amazing. | 神奇. |
[15:16] | The weather system | 乔纳斯担心的天气系统 |
[15:17] | is blowing in more quickly than first predicted. | 以比开始时所判断的更快的速度吹袭而来. |
[15:20] | Woods, Osbourne. This is O’Neill. Come in. | 伍兹, 奥斯本. 这里是欧尼尔,请回答. |
[15:23] | Yeah, Colonel. I read you. | (伍兹) 是的,上校,我听到了. |
[15:25] | That storm is headed our way. | 风暴朝我们来了. |
[15:27] | Roger. We’re almost done. It’ll be dark soon anyway. | 了解.我们这边差不多好了. 反正很快就要天黑了… |
[15:30] | Be back in a couple of hours. Woods out. | 再几个小时就回来,伍兹结束通话. |
[15:36] | Well, we didn’t really learn anything. | 唔,我们没真的得到任何东西. |
[15:38] | – Nothing? – No, not even her name. | – 啥都没有? – (乔纳斯) 没,连她的名字都没有. |
[15:42] | There’s obviously a communication barrier. She can speak, but… | 显然有沟通上的障碍, 她能说话,但… |
[15:46] | There’s no telling what the effects of being frozen that long are. | 被冷冻那么久实在很难说, |
[15:50] | Even with her ability to preserve or heal herself physically, | 就算她的身体能自动复原, |
[15:54] | her mind could have been damaged beyond repair. | 她一部分的心智可能 损坏到无法修复的地步. |
[15:56] | The wound on her arm is completely gone. | 她手臂上的伤口完全消失了. |
[15:58] | What? | 什么?! |
[15:59] | If we can figure out how she regenerates… | 我的意思是, 如果我们能找出她如何能够再生… |
[16:02] | Could she not be deliberately hiding something? | 她有没有可能在隐埋一些事情? |
[16:05] | What reason would she have to hide anything? | 她为什么要隐瞒? |
[16:08] | Fear. | 恐惧. |
[16:20] | Thought you might be hungry. | 我想你也许饿了. |
[16:23] | I brought you some food. | 我带给你一些…食物 |
[16:31] | You eat it. | 让你吃. |
[16:37] | It’s not very good, but… | 不是很好吃,但是… |
[16:40] | Try it. | 试试看. |
[16:52] | That’s not much… | 那太少了… |
[16:56] | better. | 这样好多了. |
[16:59] | I guess if you’ve been frozen for that many years… | 我想你如果被冷冻了那么多年… |
[17:09] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 还好,没事. |
[17:11] | I just think we have the heat turned up a little high in here now. | 我只是觉得我们这里的 温度现在有点太高了. |
[17:15] | I wanna show you something. | 嘿,我要给你看样东西. |
[17:18] | Here. Look. | 这里,看,看. |
[17:23] | Have you ever seen this? | 你有没有看过这个? |
[17:29] | Yes or no? | 有?没有? |
[17:32] | Amazing. | 神奇. |
[17:38] | We’re gonna try something else. | 我们来试试别的方法好了. |
[17:46] | – Look at this. – What are they? | – 看看这个. – 是什么? |
[17:49] | EEGs I took of Cassandra after Nirrti’s genetic experiment. | 我拿来卡珊卓的脑电图, 当她受到内尔提基因实验影响时的结果. |
[17:54] | Cassie started developing telekinetic abilities. | 凯西(译注:卡珊卓的昵称) 发展出传心术能力. |
[17:57] | These are of O’Neill | 对.还有这是欧尼尔上校 |
[17:58] | with the knowledge of the Ancient repository downloaded in his brain. | 被下载古人知识时的脑电波图… |
[18:02] | Now, I’ve been comparing them to Ayiana’s. | 现在我把它们跟皑娅�{的比较… |
[18:08] | Connection. | 有关连? |
[18:12] | Nirrti was trying to create genetically enhanced human beings. | 内尔提是想要创造出遗传改良的人种. |
[18:16] | The Ancient device was rewriting Colonel O’Neill’s memory | 而古人的装置是重写欧尼尔上校的记忆. |
[18:17] | to the asgard stoped them | 直到仙宫阻止它的进行. |
[18:19] | It was doing more than that. | 不仅如此, |
[18:20] | It was activating dormant areas of his brain. | 它是启动他大脑里的休眠区域. |
[18:23] | Sam, look. What if there’s more than | 山姆,看,如果这些除了模式一致外 |
[18:25] | just a coincidental similarity in these patterns? | 还有更多意义在呢? |
[18:28] | So this woman is… | 那你是说这女人是… |
[18:30] | She’s another example of an advanced stage | 我是说她是人类进化过程 |
[18:33] | in the human evolutionary process. | 进入更高阶层的另一个例子. |
[18:37] | Leading to what? | 朝向? |
[18:42] | Antarctic cod can live in water | 南极鳕能够生存在其他鱼类血液里 |
[18:44] | so cold other fish’d develop ice in their blood. | 会被冻出冰晶的冰水之中. |
[18:47] | They’ve had 40 million years to adapt to the change of temperature | 它们有四千万年的时间… |
[18:50] | and developed this protein that acts like antifreeze. | ..来适应温度的变化 并发展出一种类似抗冻剂的蛋白质. |
[18:54] | They’re fish. | 它们是鱼哎. |
[18:55] | Given enough time, evolution can do some pretty amazing things. | 只要有足够的时间, 进化能产生一些非常惊人的结果. |
[19:00] | We know humans can become much more powerful beings. | 哪,我们知道人类能成为更有力的种族. |
[19:03] | We’ve seen it happen with Daniel. | 我们都看到发生在丹尼尔身上的事了. |
[19:05] | With the help of other powerful beings. | 但那是靠其他有力的种族所帮忙的. |
[19:07] | Yes. | 对. |
[19:08] | This woman might predate human evolution | 我们认为这女人也许是五千万年前, |
[19:11] | on Earth by 50 million years. | 远早于人类在地球上进化的时代. |
[19:13] | That would put her behind us in the evolutionary time line, not way ahead. | 对,但这样她应该在进化的 时间线上落后于我们,而不是超前. |
[19:17] | Unless… | 除非… |
[19:19] | Unless our evolution isn’t the first time it’s happened. | 除非…我们的进化不是第一次发生. |
[19:23] | That’s not big. That’s huge. | 这不是大发现,这是超级发现! |
[19:25] | It’s just a theory. We have no evidence. | 好了,听着,这只是个理论,而我们也还没有证据. |
[19:28] | But if you’re right, | 对,对,但如果你是正确的… |
[19:29] | this woman could be part of the race that invented the gate. | 这女人可能是首次创造星际之门的种族之一. |
[19:33] | – One stage of their development, anyway. – A living Ancient. | – 至少它们的发展高了一个阶段. – 一个活生生的古人. |
[19:36] | And we look like her. | 而我们看起来就跟她一模一样. |
[19:37] | That could mean that our evolution wasn’t just some biological accident. | 这意味着我们的进化只不过 是生物学事故的一小部分. |
[19:42] | Dr Fraiser/ | 弗雷泽医生!! |
[19:59] | Michaels fainted. She’s running a high fever. I need to do more tests. | 麦可斯昏厥了. 她在发高烧,我得做更多检验. |
[20:04] | – Ayiana? – She’s fine. | – 皑娅�{? – 她没事. |
[20:07] | – I know what you’re thinking. – And? | – 我知道你在想什么. – 而? |
[20:12] | It’s possible she may be carrying a contagion of some kind. | 有可能她带着某种接触传染病. |
[20:15] | Would she not also be ill? | (提亚克) 她为什么不会发病? |
[20:17] | There are diseases that have no effect on the carrier | 有些疾病并不会影响带原者, |
[20:20] | but can still infect others. | 但还是可以传染给其他人. |
[20:22] | It may be that her healing abilities are fighting off the infection | 或者是她的复原力 能击退她系统里的感染. |
[20:26] | without eradicating it completely. | 但不能完全将它杀死. |
[20:29] | Should Jonas still be in there? | 那乔纳斯还应该待在里面吗? |
[20:31] | He wants to be. Chances are he’s already been exposed. | 如果他想要的话.基本上来说他已经暴露了, |
[20:35] | It’s possible we all have. | 可能我们都是. |
[20:37] | If this did come from her, | 如果这病真的来自她, |
[20:38] | we need to know as much as she can tell us. | 我们需要 知道她所能告诉我们的一切资料. |
[20:40] | C-130 is scheduled to pick us up tomorrow. | C-130预计明天要来接我们. |
[20:43] | – Better call it off. – They can’t fly in this weather anyway. | – 你最好叫他们取消. – 反正这种天气他们也飞不成. |
[20:47] | Until I know a lot more about what’s going on here, we’re quarantined. | 在我更清楚这里的状况之前, 我们必须被隔离. |
[21:01] | Woods, Osbourne. This is O’Neill. Come in. | 伍兹, 奥斯本. 这里是欧尼尔.请回答. |
[21:09] | Osbourne, Woods. This is O’Neill. Come in. | 奥斯本, 伍兹. 这里是欧尼尔.请回答. |
[21:16] | – How is she? – Not good. | – 她怎样? – 不妙. |
[21:18] | Fever won’t come down. She’s not responding to antibiotics. | 热度没退, 她对抗生素没有反应. |
[21:22] | Whatever this is, it’s fast. | 不管这是什么病,它发展得很快. |
[21:24] | Woods and Osbourne aren’t responding on the radio. | 伍兹和奥斯本还没回来, 他们也没有回答无线电呼叫. |
[21:27] | If they’ve developed the same symptoms, | 如果他们跟麦克斯产生同样的症状, |
[21:30] | they could be weak or even passed out. | 他们可能很虚弱,迷路,甚至昏倒. |
[21:32] | You definitely think this came from Ayiana? | 你非常确定这来自皑娅�{? |
[21:35] | Well, Michaels has been affected first, | 麦可斯似乎是第一个受到影响的, |
[21:38] | and she was working with the tissue sample. | 而她是做组织样本的人. |
[21:58] | Help | 救命! |
[22:03] | – Core samples. – Where’s Woods? | – 冰核样本. – 伍兹呢? |
[22:07] | Got separated. I hoped he’d have made his way back here. | 失散了… 希望他找得到路回来. |
[22:11] | – The snowcat? – It’s stuck in a drift. | – 机动雪橇呢? – 卡在雪堆里了. |
[22:14] | It’s minus 30. He won’t last long. | 外面是零下30度,他在外头撑不了多久. |
[22:16] | He’s running a high temperature. Help me get him back to the barracks. | 他在发高烧,帮我把他带回营房里. |
[22:34] | Sam, Im gonna need your help. | 山姆,我需要你的帮忙. |
[22:37] | Hopefully Woods activated his EPIRB. | 希望伍兹启动了他的 紧急定位无线电发报器. |
[22:52] | – Stay in radio contact. – Roger that. | – 保持无线电联络! – 知道了. |
[23:22] | Dr Woods is lost. | 喔,伍兹博士迷路了. |
[23:26] | O’Neill and Teal’c went out there to find him. | 欧尼尔和提亚克都出去找他了. |
[23:31] | Hope they do. | 希望他们找得到. |
[23:33] | Dr Michaels and Dr Osbourne are both sick. | 麦可斯博士和奥斯本博士 两个都…病了. |
[23:38] | Dr Fraiser thinks that we may have been… | 弗雷泽医生认为我们也许被,呃… |
[23:42] | infected by some disease that you’re carrying. | 一些你所携带的疾病所感染. |
[23:46] | Eventually we’re all gonna be very sick. | 到最后我们都会病得很重. |
[23:49] | But… you have no idea what Im talking about, so… | 不过…你根本 不知道我在说什么,所以… |
[24:02] | Do you? | 你懂? |
[24:09] | You can understand me? | 你听得懂我的话? |
[24:17] | You’re a quicker study than I am. | 你学得比我还快. |
[24:21] | So is there anything at all that you can tell me about | 那你能告诉我任何关于 |
[24:24] | this disease you’re carrying, | 你所携带的疾病的事吗? |
[24:26] | why you’re not sick? | 你为什么不会发病? |
[24:29] | You don’t know? You don’t remember anything? | 你不知道? 你什么都不记得? |
[24:34] | Do you know how you’re able to heal yourself? | 你知不知道你是怎么能治�K自己的? |
[24:44] | I’ll boost the dose of antibiotic, | 我要增加抗生素的剂量, |
[24:46] | but there’s no sign of bacterial growth in the culture. | 但到目前我在 培养结果上都没看到任何细菌生长的迹象. |
[24:49] | If this is a virus, there is nothing else I can do. | 如果这是病毒, 我也没有什么能做的了. |
[24:52] | – How much time do they have? – Days, hours. I don’t know. | – 他们还有多少时间? – 几天,几个小时,我不知道. |
[24:56] | Michaels’ kidneys have started to shut down, and that’s a bad sign. | 麦可斯的肾脏开始衰竭了, 那是个坏现象. |
[25:01] | The ice core sample places | 带回来的冰核样本证实 |
[25:02] | Ayiana in the same vein as the Stargate. | 皑娅�{ 和星际之门是在相同的水脉中. |
[25:05] | She’s at least three million years old. | 她至少有三百万岁了. |
[25:08] | But if she’s from a race that | 不过如果她真的来自冰河期之前的种族, |
[25:09] | predates the glacier and your theory is correct, | 而你的理论是正确的. |
[25:12] | she could be a lot older. | 她应该还要更老. |
[25:14] | Carter, come in. | (欧尼尔) 卡特,请回答. |
[25:19] | – Colonel, this is Carter. – We’ve found the abandoned cat. | – 上校,这里是卡特. – 我们找到弃置的雪橇了. |
[25:23] | We’ll continue the search on foot. | 我们要用步行继续搜寻. |
[25:25] | Visibility is near zero | 能见度几乎是零, |
[25:27] | and I keep losing the satellite lock on the tracker. | 而卫星一再失去追踪器的讯号. |
[25:30] | The cold must be affecting the antenna on your SatNav. | 一定是低温影响了你卫星导航的天线. |
[25:33] | We’ll keep looking. O’Neill out. | 我们会继续找,欧尼尔结束通话. |
[25:39] | Dr Woods | (提亚克) 伍兹博士 |
[25:42] | Dr Woods | 伍兹博士 |
[25:45] | Dr Woods | 伍兹博士 |
[25:58] | – It’s unbelievable. – What? | – 这真是让人难以相信! – 什么? |
[26:00] | She understands everything Im saying. Everything. | 她听得懂我说的每一句话 …每一句. |
[26:04] | I told her exactly what’s been happening | 我告诉她发生的事情 |
[26:06] | and she seems to know that she’s responsible for it, like it’s her fault. | 她好像知道她多少有点责任,你知道吗? 好像那是她的错. |
[26:12] | – She told you that? – Not in so many words, no. | – 她告诉你的? – 不是用讲的,不是. |
[26:15] | What about something that could help us? | 好吧,有没有什么我们用得上的消息? |
[26:18] | Not yet, but it doesn’t mean that her memory won’t come back. | 还没…但,呃, 那不表示她的记忆不会恢复. |
[26:22] | The mind will take longer than the body to heal. | 有可能心智会恢复得比身体要慢. |
[26:25] | The problem is, Jonas, we don’t know how much time we have. | 问题是,乔纳斯, 我们不知道还剩多少时间. |
[26:29] | Right. | 对. |
[26:34] | O’Neill | 欧尼尔 |
[26:55] | Let’s get him into the lab. | 我们把他搬进实验室. |
[26:58] | On three. One, two, three | 数到三…1,2,3. |
[27:02] | He’s in hypothermic shock. We need to get his clothes off. | 他体温过低而休克, 我们要脱掉他的衣服. |
[27:06] | We need to get him wrapped in warm blankets. | 我们得把他包在温暖的毯子里. |
[27:16] | Sam, I need you to hook him up onto the monitor. | 山姆,我要你把他接上监视器. |
[27:32] | This can’t be good. | 这不太妙. |
[27:34] | Oh, my God. | 喔,我的天. |
[27:48] | He’s in V-fib. | (弗雷泽) 他的心室震颤. |
[27:51] | You get the paddles, I’ll get the gel. | 你拿电击盘,我拿凝胶. |
[27:55] | Charge to 200. | 充电到200. |
[28:03] | OK. Everybody clear | 好了,大家让开! |
[28:06] | Whoa Hey | 喔,喔,喔,嘿! |
[28:09] | – No, no, no. Wait. Wait. – Jonas. | – 不,不,不,等一下,等一下. – 乔纳斯. |
[28:12] | Let’s see. Let’s see what she does. | 我们看看,我们看看她要做什么. |
[28:18] | Wait. | 等一下. |
[28:53] | His vital signs are back to normal. | 他的生命现象恢复正常了. |
[29:27] | You OK? | 你还好吗? |
[29:31] | Do you know what you did? | 你知不知道你刚刚做了什么? |
[29:38] | Do you know how you did it? | 你知不知道你是怎么做到的? |
[29:48] | Can you do it again? | 你能再做一遍吗? |
[29:53] | Dr Michaels and Dr Osbourne are both… | 麦可斯博士和奥斯本博士两个… |
[29:57] | They’re in very bad shape. | 他们的情况非常不好. |
[30:01] | And if you can’t help them… | 如果你能帮助他们… |
[30:47] | Guess it worked. | 我猜那有用.. |
[30:50] | So this is good, right? When she wakes up, she can zap us all? | 所以这是好事,对吗? 等她醒来以后,她能治好我们全部? |
[30:54] | Not necessarily. Healing them really exhausted her. | 不见得… 治好他们让她筋疲力竭. |
[31:07] | – What is it, Janet? – It’s a blood sample from Ayiana. | – 怎么了,珍妮特? – 这是皑娅�{血液样本. |
[31:12] | I’ll know more in a little while. | 等一下我就能知道更多. |
[31:17] | Hey, are you OK? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[31:19] | Yeah. | 没事. |
[31:21] | What do you think the problem is? | 你觉得什么是问题所在? |
[31:24] | Whatever or however she’s able to do what she does, | 不管她是怎么办到的, 都让她更为虚弱… |
[31:27] | it weakens her more each time. | 一次比一次更严重. |
[31:29] | She’s still carrying that virus herself, Sam. | 我是说,她本身还带着病毒,山姆. |
[31:32] | Im afraid there’s gonna be a point where she puts herself at risk. | 我怕这是她会有生命危险的原因. |
[31:38] | – Good luck. – Yeah. | – 祝好运. – 是啊. |
[31:50] | OK. I can’t say for sure, but her white-cell count is down significantly. | 我无法很确定, 但她的白血球细胞数大量减少. |
[31:55] | White blood cells are a major part of our immune system, | 白血球细胞是我们免疫系统里 很重要的一部分,而… |
[31:58] | and she’s still basically human. | 她基本上还是人类. |
[32:02] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[32:04] | You, me, Sam and Jonas will get a lot worse over the next day or so, | 意思是你,我,山姆和 乔纳斯到明天之后就会病重, |
[32:08] | and I don’t know what will happen if we let her try to heal us. | 而我不知道如果放手让她治疗 我们全体的话会有什么后果. |
[32:12] | She could die. | 她可能会死. |
[32:15] | She could save some of us or all of us. Who knows? | 她也许能救我们其中几个 或全部,谁也不知道. |
[32:18] | Maybe she just needs time to get her strength back. | 你知道,也许她只是 需要一点时间来恢复体力. |
[32:21] | Well, for the moment, none of us are in dire need, | 至少目前我们还不急… |
[32:23] | so I suggest we get some rest. | 所以我建议大家休息一下. |
[32:25] | I will stand watch. | 我负责看守. |
[32:27] | No. If you don’t kelno’reem, | 不行,如果你不做凯喏瑞姆, |
[32:29] | your immune system will be vulnerable too. | 你的免疫系统一样很脆弱. |
[32:31] | – We’ll watch her. – Yeah. It’s the least we can do. | – 我们会看顾她. – 对,至少那是我们能做的. |
[32:34] | I’ll run some tests on us, looking for antibody markers. | 这么吧,我替我们三个做点测试, 找找看有没有抗体记号. |
[32:37] | Hopefully whatever she did to us means | 我是说不管她对我们做了什么, |
[32:39] | we’re now immune to reinfection. | 希望我们现在已经免疫不会再感染. |
[32:42] | And the rest of us’ll get some sleep. That’s an order. | 好吧.其他人去睡一下, 这是个命令. |
[33:01] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[33:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[33:10] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命. |
[33:14] | I have to admit, I feel a little guilty, | 我必须承认我有一点罪恶感, |
[33:17] | being OK while Colonel O’Neill and the rest of them keep getting sicker. | 在欧尼尔上校和其他人 逐渐病重时还好好的没事… |
[33:30] | If we could just figure out how… | 如果我们能找出怎么… |
[34:09] | The storm is passing. | 暴风雪过去了. |
[34:12] | Good. Maybe now we’ll be able to get a disease-control team in here. | 好.也许现在我们能叫 疾病控制小组过来这边. |
[34:18] | – Im gonna relieve Woods. – OK. | – 我去叫伍兹. – 好的. |
[34:31] | Norm, wake up. | 诺姆,起来… |
[34:33] | Norm… | 诺姆… |
[34:41] | She’s missing. Woods is unconscious. | 她不见了,伍兹昏过去了. |
[34:49] | Check there. | 看看那边. |
[35:01] | It’s OK, it’s OK. | 没事了,没事了. |
[35:05] | He’s burning up. | 他在发高烧. |
[35:23] | You’re gonna be fine, sir. I’ll see you soon. | 你会好起来的,长官,我们等一下见了. |
[35:41] | Even though you don’t have the disease, you could still carry the virus. | 提亚克就算你没得病, 你可能还带着病毒. |
[35:45] | We’ll all get properly cleared once we get back to the SGC. | 等我们回到星门指挥部后 就会进行适当的消毒步骤. |
[35:57] | Blood pressure’s holding 80 over 40. | 血压维持在 80/40, 我要列一份清单, |
[36:00] | Get me the results of his latest blood work. | 还有把他最新的血液检查结果给我. |
[36:03] | – How’s he doing? – They’re doing everything they can, sir. | – 他怎样了? – 他们尽力而为了,长官. |
[36:07] | We talked to the Tok’ra. They said this might be beyond their help. | 我们跟托克拉谈过. 他们说这已经超出他们能力范围. |
[36:11] | They’re sending someone anyway. | 不过他们还是会派个人过来的. |
[36:13] | His best chance is Ayiana, sir. | 他最大的希望是皑娅�{,长官. |
[36:15] | She managed to halt the virus in the rest of us. | 她中止了我们其他人的病毒. |
[36:18] | Why can’t she stop it in herself? | 那她为什么不能阻止她自己体内的病毒? |
[36:20] | For what I can told so far, Sir. | 就我目前所得知的,长官, |
[36:22] | The virus acts like cerebrospinal meningitis by attacking the brain. | 这病毒的最后作用有如脑脊髓炎般攻击脑部. |
[36:26] | Despite the physical similarities, | 尽管生理上类似, |
[36:28] | Ayiana’s brain chemistry is different from ours. | 皑娅�{ 的脑部化学结构似乎与我们大不相同. |
[36:31] | It’s possible she’s able to trigger an immune response in us | 我猜这是她能启动我们免疫反应的原因. |
[36:35] | that she can’t muster in herself once the disease reaches an end stage. | 而当疾病发展到最后阶段, 她也无法再治�K她自己. |
[36:39] | What are the odds she’ll survive? | 她能活下去的机会是多少? |
[37:06] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[37:08] | Glad to see you’re awake. | 真高兴看到你醒了. |
[37:12] | I had a feeling that you were gonna make it. | 我有预感你会撑过去的. |
[37:19] | Thanks for what you did for me. | 谢谢你为我做的. |
[37:22] | You didn’t have to do that. Not for any of us. | 你不需要这做… 不需要为了我们而做. |
[37:30] | Take it easy. | 嘿,放轻松点,吭?. |
[37:33] | Gotta get your strength back. Colonel O’Neill still needs your help. | 你会恢复体力的. 欧尼尔上校还需要你的帮忙呢. |
[37:38] | More than that, we want you to live. I want you to live. | 更重要的是,我们希望你活着… 我希望你活着. |
[37:51] | Sorry. | 抱…歉. |
[37:57] | Ayiana | 皑娅�{ |
[38:08] | – She just… – Bag her. | – 她就这么… – 替她通气. |
[38:11] | Give me one milligram epi. | 给我一毫克肾上腺素. |
[38:15] | Charging to 200. | 充电到200. |
[38:19] | Clear | 让开! |
[38:24] | Nothing. Charging to 300. | 没反应…充电到300. |
[38:29] | Clear | 让开! |
[38:33] | Come on, come on. | 别这样,别这样… |
[38:35] | Again. Clear | 再一次!让开! |
[38:38] | His condition is beyond the healing of a hand device. | 他的情况已经不是 治疗装置所能处理的了. |
[38:41] | However, there is a symbiote who is in dire need of a host. | 不过现在有一个共生体 正迫切需要宿主. |
[38:45] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[38:47] | The former host was mortally wounded on assignment | 上一个宿主在任务中受到致命的创伤 |
[38:50] | and the symbiote was unable to heal him. | 共生体无法治�K他. |
[38:52] | We believe that would not be the case with Colonel O’Neill. | 我们相信欧尼尔上校的 情况跟这个并不一样. |
[38:56] | Physical trauma is much more difficult to deal with than disease. | 肉体外伤要比疾病难治多了. |
[38:59] | Colonel O’Neill would not choose to become a Tok’ra. | 我不相信欧尼尔上校会选择成为托克拉. |
[39:02] | I am aware of the colonel’s dislike for our kind. | 我知道上校并不喜欢我们. |
[39:05] | However, I am surprised that you think he would choose death over blending. | 但我还是很惊讶你认为 他会宁愿死也不愿结合. |
[39:16] | Ayiana’s dead. Dr Fraiser did everything she could, but… | 皑娅�{死了. 弗雷泽医生尽力了,但… |
[39:22] | She may have been on borrowed time from the start. | 也许一开始她的时间就是借来的. |
[39:27] | Jonas, this is Toland of the Tok’ra. | 乔纳斯,这位是托克拉的托兰德. |
[39:29] | Toland, this is Jonas Quinn. | 托兰德,这是乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[39:31] | The Tok’ra are offering a symbiote in hopes that | 托克拉提供一个共生体 |
[39:34] | it can heal Colonel O’Neill. | 希望能治好欧尼尔上校. |
[39:36] | What does Colonel O’Neill have to say? | 欧尼尔上校怎么说? |
[39:37] | Colonel O’Neill’s in a coma. | 欧尼尔上校已经陷入昏迷. |
[39:39] | The fact is, we may be in the position of having to decide for him. | 事实是在这种状况下 我们也许必须为他作决定. |
[39:43] | How can we do that? | 我们能这样吗? |
[39:44] | No Tok’ra symbiote would choose to | 没有托克拉共生体会选择 |
[39:46] | blend with an unwilling host permanently. | 跟不情愿的宿主进行永久性的结合. |
[39:48] | – What about a temporary arrangement? – What do you mean? | – 也许可以达成一个暂时的解决之道? – 你的意思是? |
[39:51] | The symbiote Kanan is someone I know well. | 这个共生体,卡楠 是我所熟识的. |
[39:54] | I have no doubt that he would blend with O’Neill, | 我毫不怀疑他会愿意与欧尼尔结合, |
[39:57] | cure him and leave him again, | 治好他… |
[39:59] | if another suitable host can be found. | 然后在我们找到合适的宿主后离开他. |
[40:01] | If not? | 如果找不到呢? |
[40:02] | He would ultimately sacrifice himself | 我向你保证他宁愿牺牲自己 |
[40:05] | rather than remain with an unwilling host. | 也不愿留在不愿意的宿主体内. |
[40:08] | Kanan’s former host died | 卡楠的前一个宿主 |
[40:10] | before he was able to reveal the details of | 在能够说出他进行卧底任务时 |
[40:12] | what we believe was vital intelligence | 打探到的重要情报的细节前 |
[40:14] | about the undercover mission he was on. | 就死了. |
[40:17] | I cannot stress enough how important that information could be. | 我无法向你们形容这些资料,会有多么重要. |
[40:21] | Sir, we all wanna do anything we can to help Colonel O’Neill. | 长官,我想我们都愿意尽 一切努力来挽救欧尼尔上校. |
[40:24] | But I really think we at least | 但我认为这件事真的至少 |
[40:26] | have to give him the opportunity to decide for himself. | 需要给他一个机会让他自己决定. |
[40:49] | Im administering. 1 epi. I don’t know if this is going to work. | 我给他打了0.1克的肾上腺素, 我不知道这有没有用. |
[40:52] | Will it hurt him? | 那不会伤到他吗? |
[40:55] | Can’t get much worse. | 不会比现在更糟了. |
[41:04] | Sir, I don’t know if you can hear me. | 长官,我不知道你能不能听见我… |
[41:09] | The Tok’ra have offered you a deal. | 托克拉有个主意… |
[41:12] | There’s a symbiote that needs a host. | 有个共生体需要宿主. |
[41:15] | They think it could cure you. Now, it may be your only chance. | 他们认为它能治疗你, 如今这可能是你唯一的希望. |
[41:21] | It would only be temporary. | 那只是暂时的, |
[41:23] | It would come out as soon as they found another host. | 等他们找到 另一个宿主时它就会马上离开你. |
[41:29] | Sir, are you getting any of this? | 长官…你听到了吗? |
[41:41] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[41:43] | Yeah, Im right here. | 是的,我在这里. |
[41:46] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了. |
[41:52] | Sir, the symbiote’s host died while they were on a mission. | 长官,这个共生体的宿主在任务中死亡. |
[41:56] | The Tok’ra have reason to believe | 托克拉有理由去相信 |
[41:57] | the symbiote has vital information to reveal | 共生体有至关重要的情报要透露 |
[42:00] | and this would give him that chance. | 这能给它一个机会. |
[42:03] | They promised that | 他们保证 |
[42:04] | if no other host was found within a reasonable amount of time, | 如果在一段时间内没找到其他宿主的话 |
[42:07] | the symbiote would sacrifice itself rather than stay in an unwilling host. | 这个共生体宁愿牺牲 也不会留在不愿意的宿主体内. |
[42:13] | Sir, please. | 长官…求求你. |