时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Hello. | 喂? |
[00:39] | – Is this Major Samantha Carter?. – Who is this? | – (男声) 是萨曼莎 卡特少校吗? – 你是哪位? |
[00:42] | My name is Richard Flemming. You don’t know me, but I need your help. | 我叫理查德 弗莱明. 你不认识我,但我需要你的帮助. |
[00:47] | – It’s two in the morning. – I know what happened to you. | – 现在是凌晨两点哎. – 我知道你发生过什么事. |
[00:50] | I know about Adrian Conrad. | 我认识艾德里安 康拉德. |
[00:55] | – Who are you? – They never shut the project down, | – 你是谁? – 他们从来没把计划结束, |
[00:58] | – and now it’s out of control. – What project? | – 少校,而它现在失控了. – 什么计划? |
[01:01] | You have to protect me. They know I… | 必须保护我,他们知道我… |
[01:07] | Hello? Hello? | 喂?喂? |
[02:16] | Stargate.SG1-s06e05.Nightwalkers | |
[02:24] | His name is Dr Richard Flemming. | 他叫理查德 弗莱明博士. |
[02:26] | He’s a biologist, formally a professor of advanced genetics at Stanford. | 是个生物学家, 之前是斯坦福的高等遗传学教授. |
[02:31] | He’s famous for developing hybrid strains | 没错,他因为发展出具抗病力的 |
[02:33] | of disease-resistant corn and cotton. | 玉米和棉花的杂交种而成名. |
[02:40] | I read an article on him in The American Journal for Evolutionary Science. | 我在美国进化科学杂志上 读过一篇关于他的文章… |
[02:46] | The base library has a subscription. | 基地的图书馆有订! |
[02:50] | Well, what the article didn’t say is that | 唔,文章上没说的是, |
[02:52] | two years ago he accepted a position | 两年前他接受了 |
[02:54] | with a company called Immunitech Research, | 一间叫免疫科技研究公司的职位, |
[02:57] | which, it turns out, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zetatron Industries. | 后来发现它附属于Zetatron(纳米ζ电位分析)工业. |
[03:01] | Adrian Conrad. | 艾德里安 康拉德. |
[03:05] | Who? | 谁? |
[03:07] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[03:11] | Adrian Conrad was a man who had himself implanted with a stolen symbiote | 艾德里安 康拉德 为了想治�K自己致命的疾病,而… |
[03:15] | in order to cure himself of a deadly disease. | ..植入一只偷来的共生体. |
[03:18] | That was ten months ago. At the time Immunitech was located in Phoenix. | 那是十个月前了. 当时免疫科技位于凤凰城. |
[03:22] | One week after we took Adrian Conrad into custody, | 在我们逮捕艾德里安 康拉德后一个星期, |
[03:25] | operations were scaled back | 业务量逐渐减少. |
[03:27] | and they moved to a small town on the coast of Oregon called Steveston. | 他们的活动就缩小并迁往 奥勒冈海岸一个叫史帝文顿的小镇. |
[03:32] | We need to talk to this Dr Flemming. | 我们得跟这位弗莱明博士谈谈. |
[03:35] | He was reported missing this morning. | 他今早被列案失踪,长官, |
[03:38] | They found his car totalled, but no body. | 他们发现了他的车,但没有尸体. |
[03:41] | This warrants further investigation. | 这显然值得进一步调查. |
[03:44] | I’ll have transportation arranged for the three of you. | 我为你们三个准备了交通工具. |
[03:47] | Colonel O’Neill won’t join us? | 欧尼尔上校不跟我们去吗? |
[03:49] | The Tok’ra are still looking for a suitable host for his symbiote. | 托克拉还在为他的 共生体寻找合适的宿主. |
[03:53] | You’ll have to do your best without him. Dismissed. | 没有他你们还是要尽力而为. 解散. |
[04:04] | You knew who Adrian Conrad was, didn’t you? | 你知道艾德里安 康拉德是谁对吧? |
[04:07] | I’ve memorised all mission reports. | 我已经背下了你们所有的任务报告. |
[04:10] | I just don’t want people thinking I’m… strange. | 我只是不想让这里的人觉得我…很怪. |
[04:14] | People don’t think you’re strange. | 没人觉得你怪. |
[04:18] | What about Colonel O’Neill? | 那欧尼尔上校呢? |
[04:21] | Let’s get some lunch. | 我们去吃午餐吧. |
[04:48] | – What are you doing? – Keeping a visual record. | – 你在干嘛? – 保持影像记录. |
[04:50] | I’ll catalogue the images when we get back to the base. | 等我们回基地我会把所有影像编目. |
[04:54] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[04:56] | See? The image appears right there on the back. | 看到没? 影像就显示在后面这儿. |
[05:00] | I’m gonna go talk to the sheriff. Keep an eye on Teal’c. | 我要去找警长谈谈, 盯着提亚克. |
[05:06] | Keep an eye on Jonas. | 盯着乔纳斯. |
[05:18] | – Excuse me. Hi. – Hi. Can I help you? | – 不好意思,嗨. – 嗨.有什么我可以效劳的? |
[05:22] | Major Samantha Carter with the Air Force. | 萨曼莎 卡特少校,空军. |
[05:25] | I’m looking for Sheriff Knox. | 我要找诺克斯警长. |
[05:26] | I’m Sheriff Knox. | 我是诺克斯警长. |
[05:28] | Welcome to Steveston, Major. Hey, those doughnuts? Want anything? | 欢迎到史帝文顿,少校. 嘿,那些甜甜圈.你需要什么吗,少校? |
[05:33] | Oh, no, thank you. | 喔,不用,谢谢. |
[05:35] | Sure thing. | 当然了. |
[05:38] | Have a seat, Major. | 坐,少校. |
[05:43] | So, you’re looking for information about Dr Richard Flemming. | 所以,你是要找 理查德 弗莱明博士的资料?. |
[05:48] | That’s right. I understand he’s missing. | 是的,我知道他失踪了. |
[05:51] | We found his car in a ditch outside of town. | 我们在镇外的沟渠里发现了他的车. |
[05:55] | It was pretty badly smashed up, but there was no sign of him. | 撞得稀巴烂, 但没有他的踪迹. |
[05:58] | Can I see the car? | 我可以看看那部车吗? |
[06:10] | You think he walked away from this? | 你觉得他还能活着走出来? |
[06:12] | Look, no offence, but this is my problem. | 听着,少校,无意冒犯,但这是我的问题. |
[06:16] | The Air Force has no jurisdiction here. | 空军在这里并没有司法权. |
[06:22] | I know I can’t force you to tell me anything, | 我知道我不能强迫你告诉我任何事, |
[06:25] | but Flemming may have had information | 不过弗莱明博士也许 |
[06:28] | pertaining to a matter of national security. | 握有关于国家安全的资讯. |
[06:32] | I’m asking for your help. | 我是在请求你的帮助. |
[06:39] | We haven’t had a murder in this county in eight years. | 我们这个郡已经有八年 没发生过谋杀案了. |
[06:43] | So you don’t think it was an accident? | 所以你认为这不是意外? |
[06:45] | Well, at the very least, someone didn’t want us to find the body. | 至少有人不希望我们发现尸体. |
[06:51] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[06:53] | The people at Immunitech didn’t mix too much with the locals, | 免疫科技的人并不太跟当地人来往的. |
[06:57] | but according to his co-workers he was acting a little strange lately. | 不过根据他的同事说, 他最近的行为有点古怪. |
[07:03] | – Strange, how? – Nervous, agitated. | – 怎么个古怪? – 紧张,不安. |
[07:08] | We found these in his glove compartment. | 我们在他的手套箱里发现这个. |
[07:13] | – Amphetamines. – He had no history of drug use. | – 安非他命. – 他并没有吸食这种药物的记录. |
[07:17] | I’d like to see his lab, if I may. | 如果可以的话我想看看他的实验室. |
[07:21] | There was a fire last night at Immunitech. The place was gutted. | 免疫科技昨晚发生了火灾, 那地方已经毁了. |
[07:32] | Flemming’s lab was destroyed in a fire. | 弗莱明的实验室被火烧毁了. |
[07:35] | – So what now? – We check out his house. | – 那现在怎么办? – 去查他家. |
[08:50] | – Find anything? – Nothing of interest. | – 找到什么吗? – 没什么有趣的. |
[08:53] | Me neither. There’s nothing on the hard drive, there’s no disks, no notes. | 我也是.硬盘里空空如也, 没磁盘,没笔记. |
[08:58] | There’s not even a credit-card bill. This place has been cleaned. | 连张信用卡帐单都没有, 这地方被清理过了. |
[09:07] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校… |
[09:27] | – Can you sign for this? – Uh, sure. | – 你能签收这个吗? – 当然可以. |
[09:33] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | – 谢谢. – 谢谢. |
[09:42] | – Well, this is odd. – What is it? | – 这可怪了. – 什么事? |
[09:45] | This package to Dr Richard Flemming was sent from Dr Richard Flemming. | 这个给理查德 弗莱明博士 的包裹是他自己寄的. |
[09:50] | Why’d he send something to himself? | 他为什么要寄东西给自己? |
[09:52] | Maybe he knew they’d search the house. | 也许他知道这房子会被搜. |
[09:54] | It’s a good way to hide something for a couple of days. | 这是把东西藏上几天的好办法. |
[10:37] | Police found amphetamines. We found a syringe. | 警方找到安非他命, 我们发现了注射器. |
[10:41] | There’s a possibility Flemming suffered from | 我想我们大概得面对弗莱明博士 |
[10:44] | some kind of drug-induced paranoia. | 可能有药物引起的妄想症的事实. |
[10:47] | Perhaps his paranoia was well-founded. He is missing. | 他的妄想也许不是空穴来风. 他失踪了. |
[10:51] | His place of work was destroyed and all evidence was removed from his home. | 他的工作地点被毁掉, 而所有证据从他家里被移走. |
[10:55] | Conrad’s scientists were studying this symbiote | 为康拉德工作的科学家 研究共生体 |
[10:58] | to create a kind of superdrug. | 想创造出一种超级药物. |
[11:00] | Maybe this is what they came up with. | 也许这正是他们在做的. |
[11:03] | Well, if that’s true, | 如果那是真的… |
[11:05] | then a lot of people would kill to get their hands on it. | 那将有一大堆人会不惜一切想得到它. |
[11:10] | We won’t know anything for sure | 在我们把样本送回基地作 分析前 |
[11:11] | until we send a sample of this back to base. | 还不能确定任何事. |
[11:14] | Tomorrow we’ll talk to other people at Immunitech. | 我想明天我们该跟其他 在免疫科技工作的人谈谈. |
[11:17] | We need to figure out what was going on at that lab. | 我们得查出实验室里究竟在做什么. |
[12:04] | As some of you may already know, we… | 你们当中也许有人已经知道, |
[12:07] | … have three uninvited guests in town. | 有三个不速之客来到镇上. |
[12:11] | They are asking questions. | 他们到处问问题. |
[12:14] | The chances are they won’t find anything. | 他们能不会发现什么. |
[12:17] | But if they do, | 但如果有的话, |
[12:21] | then we will have to deal with them. | 我们就必须对付他们. |
[12:44] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[12:53] | Mm. | 嗯. |
[12:55] | Nice lunch. | 不错的午餐. |
[12:57] | Mm. I’m really starting to enjoy this traditional American food. Mm. | 嗯,我真的开始喜欢上这种, 唔,传统的美国食物. |
[13:02] | We have another tradition. It’s called hardened arteries. | 我们还有别的传统, 叫作动脉硬化. |
[13:08] | – Were you able to learn anything? – No one at Immunitech wants to talk. | – 你查到什么了吗? – 免疫科技的员工没人肯谈. |
[13:12] | Our attempts to gather information from locals prove equally fruitless. | 我们想跟镇上民众收集资讯 的企图显然是无结果的. |
[13:16] | I wouldn’t say that. | 不见得…. |
[13:23] | Don’t tell me you haven’t noticed | 别说你们没注意到 |
[13:25] | how strangely people have been acting here. | 这里的人行为有多古怪. |
[13:28] | What are you talking about? | 怎么说? |
[13:30] | Well, for instance, that man there, right behind Teal’c. | 哪,举例来说, 在提亚克后面那个男人. |
[13:34] | He doesn’t realise it, but he put eight sugars in his coffee. | 他并没注意, 但他已经在咖啡里放了第八块糖. |
[13:38] | And that lady over at the counter | 还有在柜台那边的女士, |
[13:40] | has been reading the same article for half an hour. | 她半小时来都在看同一篇文章. |
[13:44] | Since we sat down, that waitress has dropped her tray twice, | 从我们坐下开始, 那个女侍已经掉了两次托盘. |
[13:47] | the cook has gotten three orders wrong, including my burger, | 厨子搞错了三次点菜单, 包括我的汉堡, |
[13:50] | which I ordered medium-rare, but is well-done. | 我要半熟而它却是全熟的. |
[13:53] | I’ve been noticing similar behaviour all morning. | 整个早上我都看到类似的行为, |
[13:57] | It’s like the town’s half-asleep. | 就像整个小镇都在半睡眠状态. |
[14:00] | Major Carter, sorry to bother you. | 卡特少校,抱歉打扰了. |
[14:03] | Sheriff Knox would like to see you. | 诺克斯警长想见你. |
[14:12] | You and your colleagues have been asking questions around town. | 我知道你和你的同事 在镇上到处问问题. |
[14:16] | Yeah. Is that a problem? | 对,不行吗? |
[14:20] | We found gasoline residue at the lab. A lot of it. | 我们在实验室里发现汽油残留… 很多汽油. |
[14:24] | – So the fire was deliberate. – It means the stakes have gotten higher. | – 所以是蓄意纵火. – 这也意味着情况变得严重许多. |
[14:29] | – If you know something… – Sheriff, I already told you. | – 少校,如果你知道什么的话… – 警长,我已经说过. |
[14:32] | My investigation pertains to a matter of… | – 我的调查关系到… |
[14:34] | National security. I know. | – 国家安全,我晓得. |
[14:38] | – I didn’t get any useful information today. – I’m not surprised. | – 事实是,今早我并没得到多少有用的消息. – 我不意外. |
[14:43] | Everyone at the lab had a confidentiality agreement. | 每个在实验室工作的人都签有保密协定, |
[14:46] | Nobody wants to get sued. | 没有人想吃官司. |
[14:48] | Now we know it was arson, maybe the company will be willing to cooperate. | 我们现在知道这是纵火, 公司也许愿意合作. |
[14:52] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 我可不那么确定. |
[14:55] | Well, they’re gonna wanna know who burned their lab down. | 他们总会想知道是谁 烧掉了他们的实验室吧. |
[14:59] | There’s something you don’t know. | 有些事你不清楚. |
[15:04] | Two months ago, another Immunitech researcher named Peter Stofer vanished. | 两个月前另一个免疫科技的研究人员 彼得 斯托弗也失踪了. |
[15:10] | – The case was never solved. – Why didn’t you tell me? | – 案子至今未结. – 你怎么没告诉我这件事? |
[15:12] | The town’s been through some rough times, Major. | 这个小镇有一段艰苦岁月, 少校. |
[15:16] | Shipyard shut down two years ago, put everybody out of work. | 两年前造船厂关门, 使大家都失业了. |
[15:20] | When Immunitech came, they brought a lot of money to the area. | 当免疫科技搬到这里时, 他们带来了大笔的资金. |
[15:23] | So nobody says anything bad about ’em. | 所以没人想听到关于他们的坏消息. |
[15:26] | There was no solid evidence of foul play. | 在斯托弗案中并没有违法的确实证据. |
[15:29] | Stofer just didn’t show up for work one day and hasn’t been seen since. | 他只是有一天没来上班, 而且再没人见过他. |
[15:34] | But I did get the feeling the company had something to hide. | 不过我倒是感觉公司隐瞒了一些事情. |
[15:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[15:43] | We subpoenaed documents from them. | 我们发传票从他们那边取得文件. |
[15:49] | This is what we got. | 这些是我们拿到的. |
[16:03] | Did Stofer work with Dr Flemming? | 斯托弗跟弗莱明博士一起工作吗? |
[16:05] | They were partners. | 他们是搭档. |
[16:10] | I’m gonna need to borrow these. | 我需要借用这些. |
[16:15] | Well, this is interesting. It’s a shipping invoice. | 有意思,这些是运输单据. |
[16:19] | Flemming and Stofer ordered all the latest material on stem-cell research. | 弗莱明和斯托弗订了 所有干细胞研究的最新原料. |
[16:23] | Really? Hm. | 真的?嗯. |
[16:26] | There’s no record of Immunitech doing research in that area. | 免疫科技并没有这领域的记录, 这是… |
[16:30] | – I know. – Why would they keep that a secret? | – 我知道. – 他们为什么要保密? |
[16:34] | Stem cells can be used to create skin grafts or organs, | 干细胞能用来生成移植用的皮肤或器官, |
[16:37] | but, theoretically, they can also be used to create human clones. | 不过理论上它们也能用来创造人类复制人. |
[16:42] | Which is illegal. | 那是犯法的. |
[16:44] | So if they were cloning | 所以若是他们在进行某种复制研究, |
[16:46] | and Flemming decided to blow the whistle… | 而弗莱明决定爆料… |
[16:48] | He would have to be silenced. | 他必须被制止. |
[16:52] | But why would he call you? | 那他为什么打电话给你? |
[16:55] | It must have something to do with Adrian Conrad. | 那一定和艾德里安 康拉德有关. |
[16:59] | We should go through the rest of this stuff, see if anything turns up. | 我们应该看完其他的东西, 看看有什么线索. |
[17:13] | This town certainly does get quiet at night. | 这小镇晚上还真是安静. |
[17:32] | Evening. | 晚上好. |
[17:52] | What can I get you? | 要点什么? |
[17:55] | Ginger ale. | 姜汁汽水. |
[17:59] | I’ll have the same. | 一样. |
[18:08] | It does not appear we are welcome. | 我们显然不受欢迎. |
[18:10] | Well, it’s natural for small-town people | 小镇居民会对陌生人 有所猜忌 |
[18:13] | to be suspicious of strangers, right? | 是很自然的不是吗? |
[18:15] | We just have to give it more of an effort. | 我们要多加努力. |
[18:21] | Hey, guys. | 嗨,各位. |
[18:37] | – You have much to learn about humans. – That’s kind of my point. | – 你对人类还有很多要学的呢. – 这就是我的重点. |
[18:42] | How are we supposed to fit in when we spend all our time on base? | 我们一直待在基地里的话 要怎么融入地球人之中? |
[18:50] | Thanks. | 谢了. |
[18:57] | I have a sufficient grasp of Earth culture. | – 我对地球文化有足够的了解. |
[18:59] | But you’ll never be one of them. | – 但你永远不会真正成为他们的一份子. |
[19:02] | This is not my home. | 这里不是我的家. |
[19:04] | When my time with SG-1 is done, | 当我参与SG-1的时间结束后, |
[19:06] | I will return to Chulak with my son. | 我要跟我儿子一起回恰拉可. |
[19:10] | I guess that’s the difference between us. | 我想这就是我俩不同的地方. |
[19:15] | I don’t think I’ll be able to go back. | 我不认为我回得去. |
[19:26] | You’re in our seats. | 你们坐了我们的位子. |
[19:28] | There are many empty seats. | 还有很多其他的空位. |
[19:31] | But these are ours. | 但这是我们的. |
[19:49] | Is there a problem here? | 有问题吗? |
[19:55] | No. | 没有. |
[19:58] | Apparently we were in their seats. | 显然我们坐到了他们的位子. |
[20:22] | – What was that? – They’re not fit to be in our presence. | – 这是搞什么? – 他们不配出现在我们当中. |
[20:27] | If you do anything to jeopardise this operation, | 如果你们做了什么 危及这个任务的行动, |
[20:31] | I will kill you myself. | 我会亲自杀了你们. |
[20:49] | I spoke with Janet this morning. | 早上我跟珍妮特谈过, |
[20:51] | She did a preliminary analysis on the sample I sent. | 她对我送去的样本进行了初步分析. |
[20:54] | She thinks the liquid in the syringe | 她认为针筒里的液体 |
[20:56] | might be some sort of sulphur-based antibiotic. | 可能是 某种磺胺结构的抗生素. |
[20:58] | So, some kind of miracle drug. | 所以是种…神药? |
[21:02] | We won’t know anything for sure until we get more test results back. | 在得到更多测试结果前 我们无法确定. |
[21:12] | That’s the guy from the bar. | 是酒吧里的那个家伙. |
[21:16] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨. – 哈罗. |
[21:19] | Sorry about our… misunderstanding last night. | 抱歉关于我们昨晚的… 误会. |
[21:25] | – Excuse me? – At the bar, our little confrontation. | – 什么? – 在酒吧,我们小小的会面… |
[21:29] | My friend and I were in your seats. | 和我朋友坐了你们的位置? |
[21:34] | I’m afraid you’ve got me mistaken for someone else. | 恐怕你认错人了. |
[21:39] | I don’t think so. | 不会吧. |
[21:41] | Last night I was home in bed. | 昨天晚上我在家里睡觉. |
[21:47] | That’s a little strange. He didn’t seem to remember us. | 怪了,他好像不记得我们. |
[21:51] | Perhaps he’d had too much alcohol. | 也许他喝了太多的酒精. |
[21:53] | I thought of that, but he wasn’t hungover. | 想过这点,但他并没有宿醉的迹象. |
[21:56] | Or didn’t tell his wife he was in the bar. | 也许他不想让老婆知道他去了酒吧. |
[21:59] | He didn’t have a wedding ring. | 他没戴婚戒. |
[22:01] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视了. |
[22:04] | The silver car. | 那部银色车. |
[22:08] | He’s from the sheriff’s office. | 是在警长办公室那边的人, |
[22:10] | He was outside when we first got in town. | 我们刚到镇上时他就在外面. |
[22:13] | He was in the restaurant yesterday. | 昨天他也在餐厅. |
[22:45] | OK, take it easy. | 好啦,别激动! |
[22:48] | – Why are you following us? – I don’t know what you mean. | – 你干嘛跟踪我们? – 我不知道你在说什么. |
[22:51] | – Teal’c. – All right, all right, all right | – 提亚克. – 好,好,好… |
[22:55] | – I wasn’t sure if you could be trusted. – With what? | – 我不知道你们值不值得信任. – 哪方面? |
[23:00] | I was a security guard at Immunitech. | 我是免疫科技的安全警卫. |
[23:06] | I think Dr Flemming was murdered. | 我想弗莱明博士被谋杀了. |
[23:08] | Why would you say that? | (乔纳斯) 你为什么这么说? |
[23:10] | About a week ago he wanted to know if I could get him a gun. | 大约一星期前他来找我, 他想知道我是不是能替他弄把枪. |
[23:14] | Said he was in danger and I was the only one that could help him. | 他说他有生命危险 而我是唯一能帮他的人. |
[23:17] | – Why you? – Well, that’s the weird part. | – 为什么是你? – 这就是奇怪的地方. |
[23:20] | He said the people after him only come out at night | 他说找上他的人 |
[23:23] | while everyone’s asleep. | 只在晚上人们睡了以后才出来. |
[23:25] | Since I worked a graveyard shift, | 而我值的是白天睡觉的大夜班, |
[23:27] | I guess he figured I wasn’t one of ’em. | 所以我猜他认为我不是其中一份子. |
[23:31] | First I thought that he was crazy, | 起先我以为他疯了, |
[23:34] | and then he went missing. | 但他后来失踪了. |
[23:36] | That’s when I decided that working for Immunitech | 我开始觉得替免疫科技工作 |
[23:39] | was a little too dangerous. | 有点危险. |
[23:40] | Why didn’t you tell the sheriff? | 你为什么不告诉警长? |
[23:43] | Flemming said that no one in the town could be trusted, | 弗莱明 说镇上没人可以信任, |
[23:46] | but I figured I owed the guy to tell someone. | 不过我觉得我该为他告诉别人. |
[23:50] | If it hadn’t been for him, I would have died in that fire. | 如果不是他, 我就会死于那场火灾中了. |
[23:59] | “They only come out at night. ” What exactly is that supposed to mean? | “他们只在晚上出来”. 这到底是什么意思? |
[24:04] | Maybe this has something to do with what happened to us at the bar. | 也许这跟我们在酒吧里遇到的事有关. 确实. |
[24:09] | – What did happen to you at the bar? – We were met with hostility. | – 你们在酒吧里遇上什么事? – 我们遭到敌视. |
[24:14] | You didn’t say anything weird, did you? | 你们没说什么怪话吧? |
[24:17] | Why are you looking at me? | 你为什么看我? |
[24:21] | Anyway, random aggressiveness in a bar isn’t unusual. | 不管怎样,在酒吧里 偶尔遇上挑衅是很正常的. |
[24:24] | But why didn’t the man remember me? | 但为什么餐厅里那家伙不记得我? |
[24:27] | – Are you sure it was the same guy? – Positive. | – 你确定是同一个人吗? – 绝对是. |
[24:30] | Jonas Quinn is correct. It was the same man. | 乔纳斯 奎恩是对的, 那是同一个人. |
[24:34] | You said there was evidence Flemming and Stofer were researching cloning. | 你昨天说有证据指出 弗莱明和斯托弗在进行复制研究. |
[24:38] | No. There was evidence they were reading up on stem cells. | 不,我是说证据指出 他们有系统地在研究干细胞. |
[24:41] | Which can be used to create human clones. | 那可以用来创造复制人. |
[24:45] | What if the man doesn’t remember because the man in the bar wasn’t him? | 如果说餐厅里那个人不记得 是因为酒吧里的人其实并不是他呢? |
[24:53] | – He was a clone. – No, you can’t create fully grown people. | – 他是复制人. – 不不不,那无法复制出成人. |
[24:58] | They’d be infants. | 他们会是婴儿. |
[25:00] | Still, the people of this town are behaving strangely. | 然而这镇上的人的行为还是很怪… |
[25:05] | Even for humans. | 就算是对人类而言. |
[25:08] | The town’s been through a lot. | 这个镇经历了很多事. |
[25:11] | First the shipyard was shut down, then the lab was destroyed. | 先是造船厂关门, 然后实验室被毁. |
[25:14] | The entire future of the town’s in jeopardy. | 整个镇的未来都陷入危机. |
[25:19] | What? | 怎么? |
[25:29] | You noticed these marks from the road? | 你从马路上就注意到这些轮胎印子? |
[25:31] | I didn’t think much of ’em at the time. | 那时我并没有多想. |
[25:33] | This area has been well travelled, and recently. | 这地方很多人走…是最近. |
[25:36] | There are many footprints as well as tyre tracks. | 这里有很多脚印和轮胎印. |
[25:39] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去查查. |
[25:56] | You have got to teach me how to do that. | (乔纳斯) 你得教我这套. |
[25:59] | Wormhole theory, motorcycle riding and lock-picking. | 虫洞理论,重型机车和开锁. |
[26:02] | Not necessarily in that order. | 不用全部吧. |
[26:17] | In there. | 那边. |
[26:43] | Somebody’s been busy. | 有人挺忙的. |
[26:54] | These appear to be schematics. | 这显然是个图样. |
[27:00] | Yeah, but for what? | 对,但是什么的? |
[27:04] | I got a pretty good idea. | 我想我知道. |
[27:38] | Near as we can tell, sir, | 长官,就我们所能说的, |
[27:39] | it’s some kind of alien ship, partially constructed. | 那是某种外星太空船,只建了一部份. |
[27:44] | No, sir. We shouldn’t do anything drastic until we have more information. | 不,长官,我觉得我们 在有更多资料前不该躁进. |
[27:49] | Yes, sir. Understood. | 是,长官,了解. |
[27:52] | Hammond won’t call in the troops | 哈蒙德将军在我们查出是谁 和为什么建这艘船之前 |
[27:54] | until we figure out who built this thing and why. | 不会叫军队过来. |
[27:57] | All the disks we got from the shipyard are encoded. | 我们从造船厂拿来的碟盘 都加了密码, |
[28:00] | I can’t read any of them. | 我全看不懂. |
[28:01] | – Let me try. – Yeah. | – 我来试试. – 好. |
[28:09] | Adrian Conrad illegally acquired a symbiote from Colonel Maybourne. | 艾德里安 康拉德从梅伯恩上校 那边非法取得一只共生体. |
[28:12] | It is possible he also acquired alien technology. | 可能他也得到外星科技. |
[28:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[28:16] | This is unlike anything the Russians or the NID ever had. | 我是说这并不像 是俄国人或NID到得了手的东西. |
[28:20] | Then there must be an alien presence in town. | 那这个镇上一定有某种外星人在. |
[28:22] | It looks that way, but how did they get here? | 看来是.但他们是怎么到这儿的? |
[28:27] | It is not probable they used the Stargate. | 他们不可能是从星际之门来的. |
[28:30] | If they came by ship, why build another? | 如果他们是搭太空船来的,那干嘛还要再建一艘? |
[28:32] | Perhaps an accident or a malfunction. | 也许是出了意外或故障. |
[28:36] | They’re not finished, which means they’ll be back. | 不管怎样,他们并没完工, 那表示他们会再回来. |
[28:39] | My guess is they work under the cover of darkness. | 我猜他们是藉着黑夜的掩护工作. |
[28:43] | They only come out at night. | 他们只在晚上出来. |
[28:47] | OK. I think I can break this code, but it’s gonna take a while. | 好了,我想我可以破解密码, 但这需要一点时间. |
[29:10] | Teal’c, is there any activity? | (卡特) 提亚克,有动静吗? |
[29:13] | Negative. How is the decryption progressing? | 没有.解码进行得如何? |
[29:18] | Slowly. | 很慢. |
[30:02] | Something’s happening. | 有动静了. |
[30:17] | Here we go. | 成了… |
[30:29] | Oh, my God. | 喔,天啊. |
[30:35] | Teal’c, come in. | 提亚克,说话. |
[30:37] | Major Carter. Many of the townspeople have arrived at the shipyard. | 卡特少校, 很多镇民到造船厂了. |
[30:41] | They’re Goa’uld. Repeat; the people building the ship are Goa’uld. | 他们是勾阿呜. 重复: 建那艘船的人是勾阿呜. |
[30:47] | – How is that possible? – Flemming and Stofer were cloning, | – 那怎么可能? – 弗莱明和斯托弗的确是在做复制研究, |
[30:50] | only it was Adrian Conrad’s symbiote they cloned. | 不过他们复制的是 艾德里安 康拉德的共生体. |
[30:53] | Why did we not sense them? | 我们为什么感应不到他们? |
[30:55] | There’s no naqahdah in their blood. | 他们的血液里没有那夸达. |
[30:59] | There’s way too many of ’em. | (乔纳斯) 他们人数太多了. |
[31:02] | Get back here. I’ll see if I can translate more. | 你们最好回来, 我看看能不能多翻译一些. |
[31:06] | Affirmative. | 赞成. |
[31:09] | Hold it. Leave the weapons on the dash. | 别动.把武器留在仪表板上. |
[31:12] | Put your hands in the air and get out of the car. | 把你们的手举起来然后下车. |
[31:26] | – What is this? – Get in the van. | – 这是干什么? – 上车. |
[32:33] | – Where are you taking us? – Back to the motel. | – 你要带我们去哪? – 回旅馆. |
[32:37] | We want you out of town by daybreak. | 我们要你们天一亮就离开镇上. |
[32:46] | I’m Agent Cross. That’s Agent Singer. | 我是代号”十字架”探员,他是代号”歌手”探员. |
[32:49] | NID… | NID. |
[32:56] | So you know what’s going on here? | 那你们知道这里是怎么回事罗? |
[32:58] | We’ve monitored it for three months. | 当然,我们过去三个月都在监视这里的情况. |
[33:01] | They are waiting till the ship is complete. | – 他们在等共生体把船建好. |
[33:03] | It’ll be our first line of planetary defence. | – 它将成为我们地球防御系统的第一线武器. |
[33:07] | You set this whole thing up? | 这整件事是你们设计的? |
[33:09] | No, just took advantage of the situation. | 不…我们只是利用这个情况. |
[33:12] | Immunitech cloned the symbiotes, | 免疫科技复制共生体, |
[33:14] | then there was an accident. | 接着出了一些意外. |
[33:15] | We figure Flemming got infected, | 我们认为弗莱明是第一个被感染的, |
[33:17] | then went after the other townspeople. | 然后他把其他镇民一一卷入. |
[33:19] | Flemming is the one who tipped us off. | 弗莱明是警告我们的人. |
[33:22] | The symbiotes are immature. | 那些共生体还没成熟, |
[33:23] | They are too weak to assert permanent control. | 他们弱到无法取得永久的控制. |
[33:26] | But when the hosts go to sleep they take over. | 不过当宿主睡着时, 他们就掌权了. |
[33:28] | When people wake up the next morning they’re tired, but none the wiser. | 当人们早上醒来只是有点疲倦, 却不会想太多. |
[33:33] | That’s why Flemming was on amphetamines. | 这就是弗莱明 为什么吸食安非他命. |
[33:35] | You get a ship, but what of the people? | 你也许能得到一艘太空船,但镇民怎么办? |
[33:38] | We have ways of dealing with them. | 用不着替他们担心,我们有办法处理这种状况的. |
[33:41] | We will report this to SGC. | 我们要跟星际之门指挥中心报告. |
[33:43] | Go ahead. This is no rogue operation. | 请便.这不是见不得人的行动. |
[33:44] | We have the full support of our superiors. | 我们有上级的全力支持. |
[33:47] | When it is over, | 还有当这个任务完成时, |
[33:49] | we’ll have succeeded where the SGC failed for five years. | 我们将达成星门指挥部五年来做不到的目标. |
[33:51] | We have all the angles covered. | 我们全都考虑到了. |
[34:58] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[35:00] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[35:08] | They took her. | 他们抓走她了. |
[35:17] | You have to do something. | 你得采取行动. |
[35:18] | We’ve a containment team on stand-by. | 别紧张,我们有个封锁小队为紧急事件待命. |
[35:21] | We can have this town quarantined in 45 minutes. | 我们能在45分钟内封锁并隔离整个镇. |
[35:24] | Then do so. | 那就做啊. |
[35:28] | Your operation is blown, Agent Cross. | “十字架”探员,你们的行动已经曝光了, |
[35:31] | The symbiotes know we’re onto ’em. | 共生体知道我们盯上了他们. |
[35:34] | This is Cross. We have a code six. I repeat- a code six. | 我是”十字架”.有代号六状况, 重复,代号六 |
[35:39] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习. |
[35:42] | We just lost 500 years of technical advancement. | 我们刚失去了先进500年的科技. |
[35:46] | It’s much worse than that. | (男声) 还有更糟的. |
[36:05] | Sam. | 山姆. |
[36:08] | You all right? | 你没事吗? |
[36:14] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事了? |
[36:18] | You should only speak when spoken to. | 你只有在回答问题时才能说话. |
[36:23] | OK. | 好啦. |
[36:54] | Welcome, brother. | 欢迎,兄弟. |
[36:56] | – Do you know where you are? – I have the memories of my host. | – 你知道你在哪吗? – 我有我宿主的记忆. |
[37:01] | Good. When the containment team gets here, | 很好.当封锁队到达时, |
[37:05] | you and Singer will take the symbiotes and report back to NID headquarters. | 你和”歌手”探员会带着这些共生体,回到NID总部. |
[37:10] | – What about the rest of us? – We’ll be detained. | – 那我们呢? – 我们留下. |
[37:14] | It’ll only be a matter of days | 只要几天时间 |
[37:15] | before we’ve taken control of the organisation. | 我们就能控制整个机构. |
[37:18] | That’s an ambitious plan. | 这是个野心极大的计划. |
[37:22] | Easy, OK? Sorry. | 好啦,别激动!对不起嘛. |
[37:27] | The irony is we only wanted to get off this pathetic planet. | (诺克斯) 讽刺的是, 我们原本一心只想离开这个悲哀的星球. |
[37:31] | But when we realised they were watching us, we came up with a new plan. | 但当我们发现他们的监视后, 我们想出了新的计划. |
[37:44] | Wait Major Carter was writing a report on her computer. | 等等,卡特少校 用她的电脑写了一份报告. |
[37:49] | It would be better if the containment team didn’t find it. | 最好别让封锁队发现. |
[37:56] | Get the computer first. | 先去拿电脑. |
[38:05] | Should we use these two as hosts? | 我们不拿这两个当宿主吗? |
[38:09] | No. | 不. |
[38:14] | This one is Jaffa. | 这个是贾法. |
[38:17] | Shol’va. | 休伐. |
[38:20] | You should be serving your god. | 你应当服侍你的神. |
[38:22] | Apophis, the false god, is dead. | 阿波菲斯那个假神已经死了. |
[38:25] | Really? | 是吗? |
[38:29] | What about this one? | 那这个呢? |
[38:31] | He’s an alien. The humans don’t really trust him. | 他是外星人. 人类并不真正信任他. |
[38:42] | We’ll have to kill them. | 我们必须杀了他们. |
[39:47] | Sergeant Krieger. | 克利格士官. |
[39:49] | – Agent Cross. – What’s our status? | – “十字架”探员. – 状况如何? |
[39:52] | Perimeter’s in place. We’re ready to round up the citizens. | 四周都已就位, 我们已经准备好搜捕镇民. |
[39:56] | Excellent. Agent Singer and I need transportation to headquarters. | 好极了. Singer探员和我必须立刻回总部. |
[40:00] | I’ll call in the chopper. | 我叫直升机来. |
[40:15] | Get out of the car Keep your hands where we can see ’em | 下车! 把手放在我们看得到的地方! |
[40:24] | I’m Major Carter, United States Air Force. | 我是美国空军的卡特少校, |
[40:27] | I have important information for Agent Cross. | 我有给”十字架”探员的重要消息. |
[40:30] | Let her through. | 让她过. |
[40:54] | Why are you here? You were supposed to be detained with the others. | 你来这里干嘛? 你应该和其他人待在一起的. |
[40:57] | Major Carter’s more valuable to you if she hasn’t been exposed. | 卡特少校如果不曝光的话 对你们具有更大的价值. |
[41:01] | – That wasn’t part of the plan. – No, she’s right. | – 这不是计划之一. – 不,她是对的… |
[41:04] | While we’re taking over the NID, | 当我们拿下NID时, |
[41:06] | she can infiltrate Stargate Command. | 她能渗透星门指挥部. |
[41:09] | – It’s too risky. – You worry too much. | – 那太冒险了. – 你想太多了. |
[41:16] | The humans have no idea what’s going on. | 人类根本不知道 这里发生了什么事. |
[41:18] | Oh, I wouldn’t exactly say that. | 喔,我可不会这么说. |
[41:28] | You guys aren’t nearly as smart as you think you are. | 你们这些家伙并不像 自己以为的那么聪明嘛. |
[41:36] | I translated enough of the writing | 我译出了足够的勾阿呜文, |
[41:38] | to know Immunitech had engineered the symbiotes | 知道免疫科技给勾阿呜共生体 |
[41:40] | with a built-in kill switch, | 装上了死亡开关. |
[41:42] | a susceptibility to a particular antibiotic. | 对一种特殊抗生素的敏感性. |
[41:45] | The syringe. So we had it all along. | 那针筒…所以我们一直拥有它? |
[41:47] | When I saw the Goa’uld coming, | 当我看到勾阿呜上门时, |
[41:49] | I had nothing to lose, | 我想反正也没什么好输的了, |
[41:51] | so I injected myself and it acted like a vaccine. | 所以我替自己注射.它的作用就像疫苗一样, |
[41:54] | Took a few minutes to kill the symbiote, then I just played along. | 那只共生体过没几分钟就死了, 之后我就一直在演戏. |
[41:58] | We had similar results with the townspeople. They responded positively. | 镇民也有类似的结果, 他们对治疗都有正面的反应. |
[42:03] | Each dead symbiote will break down and be absorbed into the host body. | 死掉的共生体都会慢慢分解 再被宿主的身体吸收. |
[42:07] | Do the townspeople recall these events? | 镇民对这些事件有任何记忆吗? |
[42:10] | As far as they know, | 他们只知道 |
[42:11] | they were inoculated against an outbreak of meningitis. | 自己是接受一种 对抗突发的脑膜炎疫苗注射. |
[42:16] | – So what about the ship? – It’s been transferred to Area 51. | – 那那艘船呢? – 它被送到了51区. |
[42:19] | Even though it’s not complete, it may still prove valuable. | 即使它还没完工, 仍是很有价值的. |
[42:23] | All right. Dismissed. | 好了,散会. |
[42:29] | So when we were in the sheriff’s office… | 所以我们在警局的时候… |
[42:33] | – you were in complete control? – That’s right. | – 你是在完全的自我控制下? – 没错. |
[42:38] | And you felt it absolutely necessary to really slap me? | 而你认为绝对必要… 真的打我耳光? |
[42:43] | I had to make it look good. | 是为了逼真…. |
[42:48] | Let’s get some lunch. | 我们去吃午餐吧. |