时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”; | ”星际之门 SG-1”前情回顾; |
[00:08] | He’s burning up. | 他向上挥发着. |
[00:10] | The virus acts like cerebrospinal meningitis by attacking the brain. | 这个病毒就像是脑膜炎, 他攻击人的大脑. |
[00:17] | The symbiote Kanan is someone I know well. | 这个共生体卡楠, 是我熟识的. |
[00:20] | I have no doubt that he would blend with O’Neill, | 我相信当它治好了欧尼尔少校, |
[00:23] | cure him and leave him again, | 然后找到另外一个合适的宿主… |
[00:25] | if another suitable host can be found. | 它会自己离开他的身体的. |
[00:27] | Sir, the symbiote’s host died while they were on a mission. | 长官,这个共生体的宿主 在一个任务中丧身. |
[00:30] | The Tok’ra have reason to believe the symbiote | 托克拉确信这个共生体 |
[00:33] | has vital information to reveal | 有重要的信息要吐露. |
[00:35] | and this would give him that chance. | 这将给他那个机会. |
[00:37] | Sir, please. | 长官,求你了. |
[01:07] | It’s too far. | 太远了. |
[01:12] | I can’t. | 我办不到… |
[01:14] | Hide here until the Chaapa-ai is activated. Go. | (扭曲声) 躲起来,直到恰怕艾激活,快去! |
[01:32] | Argh | 啊! |
[02:04] | Shek’mal, Tok’ra. | Shek’mal, 托克拉. |
[02:08] | Kree | Kree |
[02:10] | Jaffa, shal kek. | Jaffa, shal kek. |
[03:21] | Stargate.SG1-s06e06.Abyss | |
[03:49] | The host lives, my lord. | 宿主活过来了,主人. |
[04:12] | – It’s the Tok’ra. – It’s about damn time. | – 是托克拉. – 也该是时候了! |
[04:25] | Stand down. | 退下. |
[04:30] | – General Hammond. – Councillor Thoran. | – 哈蒙德将军. – 托兰议员. |
[04:34] | I’m afraid my patience on this matter has just about run out. | 我怕我的耐性已经快磨光了, |
[04:38] | You’ve been promising the safe return of Colonel O’Neill for days. | 你答应会在几天内将 欧尼尔上校安全地送回来. |
[04:41] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[04:44] | I’m afraid I am the bearer of bad news. | 恐怕我带来的是坏消息. |
[04:49] | And he just walked out of your base? Nobody noticed until it was too late? | 他就这么走出你们的基地, 完全没人注意,直到为时已晚? |
[04:54] | With the attack on Revanna, our numbers have been severely diminished. | 瑞纺纳的攻击后我们的人数锐减. |
[04:58] | We had no reason to expect this. I see no reason to assign blame. | 我们根本没料到会有这种事, 我看不出为什么要责怪我们. |
[05:03] | Colonel O’Neill put his life in your hands. | 欧尼尔上校把他的性命交在你手里. |
[05:05] | – The symbiote was his only hope for life. – He could have refused. | – 接受共生体是他唯一活命的希望. – 他可能拒绝的. |
[05:10] | In which case you’d never have retrieved the knowledge in Kanan’s mind. | 不管怎样,你们有可能 永远无法取得卡楠的情报. |
[05:14] | – A more than fair exchange. – O’Neill would not agree to a blending | – 这算是公平交换. – 若非有比他自己性命更重要的事情. |
[05:19] | unless there was more at stake than his life. | 欧尼尔上校是不会答应和共生体结合的. |
[05:22] | Perhaps the repugnance of blending with another mind | 也许是与其他心智结合的反感 |
[05:25] | caused him to be irrational. | 造成欧尼尔行为失常. |
[05:27] | I can’t speculate on Colonel O’Neill’s state of mind, | 将军,我无法推测 欧尼尔上校的心智状况, |
[05:30] | but while a mature symbiote can take control of the host when it wants to, | 但成熟的共生体 能够随意控制宿主的身体, |
[05:34] | it doesn’t work both ways. | 那可不是宿主也做得到的. |
[05:37] | I can vouch for that, sir. | 这我可以作证,长官. |
[05:38] | There is no way he could have walked out on his own. | 欧尼尔上校决不可能自己走出去的. |
[05:41] | Then he was forced to do so against his will by the symbiote. | 那他就是被迫的了, 被共生体违反他的意志. |
[05:45] | You accuse an honoured Tok’ra of behaving as a Goa’uld. | 你控告一个有名望的 托克拉的行为像勾阿呜. |
[05:49] | Councillor… | 议员… |
[05:50] | Kanan has fought the Goa’uld | 卡楠身对抗勾阿呜的时间 |
[05:52] | longer than you have lived, | 比你们每个人的年岁都要长, |
[05:53] | yet you spit the word “symbiote” as though you spoke of vermin. | 而你们说出”共生体”这个字的 态度有如在说某种害虫. |
[05:58] | Whatever you may think of our form, | 不管你们对我们的形态怎么想, |
[06:00] | Kanan was as a brother to me. | 卡楠对我而言像是兄弟一般… |
[06:06] | The Tok’ra Council accepts that Kanan may be lost to us. | 托克拉议会认为卡楠可能已经折损了. |
[06:10] | That’s the big difference between us, Councillor. | 这就是我们之间大不相同的地方, 议员. |
[06:13] | We don’t leave our people behind. | 我们决不丢下自己人. |
[07:14] | – Who are you? – You go first. | – 你是谁? – 你先说. |
[07:23] | – You claim you do not know me. – Well, take no offence there, Skippy. | – 你说你不认识我? – 唔…无意冒犯,大爷. |
[07:27] | I’m sure you’re a real hot, important Goa’uld. | 我相信你一定是个很热门, 很重要的勾阿呜. |
[07:30] | I’ve just always been kind of out of the loop with the snake thing. | 我只是一直对这些蛇头的消息圈不太熟. |
[07:35] | I am Baal. | 我是巴尔. |
[07:37] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[07:39] | Just “Ball”? | 球?(译注:Baal音似英文的球) |
[07:43] | As in “boccie”? | 像是Bocce里用的? (译注:一种意大利球戏,类似保龄球) |
[07:48] | Do you not know the pain you will suffer for this impudence? | 你可知道你会因这么厚颜无耻 而受到多大的痛苦吗? |
[07:52] | I don’t know the meaning of the word. | 我不知道这句话指的是什么… |
[07:56] | Seriously. “Impudence”. What does that mean? | 真的,”厚颜无耻”, 那是什么意思? |
[08:08] | I shall begin again. | 我再重头开始吧. |
[08:11] | – Who are you? – Colonel Jack O’Neill, US Air Force. | – 你是谁? – 杰克 欧尼尔上校,美国空军. |
[08:14] | Two Ls. | 有两个”L”. |
[08:15] | That may be who you once were, Tok’ra. | 那或许是你以前的身分, 托克拉. |
[08:17] | I may be a lot of things, but I’m no Tok’ra. | 我也许具有很多身分, 但我不是托克拉. |
[08:21] | It is true we were only able to capture the host. | 没错,我们只逮到了宿主. |
[08:25] | Your symbiote fled the body out of cowardice. | 你的共生体如懦夫般逃出了身体. |
[08:29] | But it is also true the Tok’ra share body and mind equally. | 但还有另一件事实, 托克拉会平等分享身体与心智, |
[08:32] | You will know all that it knew. | 你知道所有它知道的事. |
[08:34] | I think I know less than you think I know. | 我想我知道的比你认为的要…少一点. |
[08:40] | Why have you come to this outpost? | 你到这个前哨站来干什么? |
[08:43] | Now, you see, that’s a perfect example right there. | 看吧,现在这就是个完美的例子. |
[08:46] | I haven’t a clue. | 我毫无头绪. |
[08:59] | – You have been here before. – First time. | – 你以前来过这里. – 第一次. |
[09:03] | You know your way to and from my secret outpost. | 你知道该往哪走并来自我们 最秘密的前哨站, |
[09:05] | You’ve been here. | 可见你以前来过这儿. |
[09:06] | – What? – Did you really hope to escape my guard? | – 啥?! – 你真以为能避过我的私人护卫? |
[09:10] | – What? – Why did you abduct my slave? | – 啥?! – 你为什么绑架我的奴隶? |
[09:12] | All right, look… | 好了,听着… |
[09:15] | This is the last thing I remember, I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓, 我记得的最后一件事是我病了, |
[09:19] | I was sick. I agreed to let the Tok’ra put a snake in my head… | 我答应让托克拉把一只蛇放进我脑袋里, 不然我就会死. |
[09:24] | … or I would have died. Right now I’m kinda wishing I had. | 现在,我倒希望我当初就已经死了. |
[09:31] | A wish easily granted. | 一个很容易实现的请求. |
[09:34] | – What was your mission? – No mission. | – 你来这里的任务是什么? – 没有任务. |
[09:36] | – Why have you returned? – I’ve never been here. | – 你回来这里干什么? – 我从没来过. |
[09:40] | – What did you want with the female? – What female? | – 你想从那女人得到什么? – 什么女人?! |
[09:44] | Death will only offer a temporary escape. | 死亡只是暂时的解脱. |
[09:46] | I can revive you again and again. A thousand times if need be. | 我可以让你一次又一次的复活, 如果需要的话,上千次都行. |
[09:50] | Only once you have told me everything I ask will you be allowed to die | 直到你回答了我所有的问题, 你才能死… |
[09:56] | one… last… time. | 最后一次. |
[10:01] | Where was his last mission? | 他最后一次任务在哪里? |
[10:03] | As an operative aboard a mothership in Zipacna’s fleet. | 在宰帕克纳舰队上的一艘母舰服役. |
[10:06] | He managed to escape during a battle with Lord Yu’s forces, | 他在和系统领主禹的军队作战时逃出, |
[10:10] | but just barely. | 但也只剩一口气. |
[10:11] | – Did he have a motive to return? – Such as? | – 他有回到舰上的动机吗? – 比如说? |
[10:14] | Unfinished business? A task left undone? | 未完成的事情?没达成的任务? |
[10:17] | His report stated the mission objectives were complete. | 他的报告说任务目标已经完成. |
[10:20] | We will attempt contact with our operatives on these worlds | 我们愿意跟这些星球上的探员们联系. |
[10:24] | – here, here and here. – His previous missions. | – 在这里,这里和这里. – 他之前的任务. |
[10:27] | If Kanan returned for whatever reason, | 如果卡楠回到这任何一个星球, |
[10:29] | our operatives may have learned of it. | 我们的探员可能会知道. |
[10:32] | – When will we hear news? – It may take many months. | – 我们什么时候会得到消息? – 也许要等上好几个月. |
[10:37] | – You spoke of Kanan’s mission reports. – What of it? | – 你说卡楠的任务报告… – 怎样? |
[10:41] | We’d like to see them. If Kanan had unfinished business, | 我们想看看.如果卡楠有未完成的事情, |
[10:45] | there may be clues. | 也许可以从里面找到蛛丝马迹. |
[10:47] | Their contents are not relevant. | 它们的内容与此无关. |
[10:49] | Colonel O’Neill’s life is at stake. | 欧尼尔上校的生命濒临危险. |
[10:51] | What you ask is not possible. | 你们所要求的…是不可能的. |
[10:55] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:47] | Is it you? | 是你吗? |
[11:54] | Hi, Jack. | 嗨,杰克. |
[12:01] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[12:03] | I leave, and look at the mess you get yourself into. | 我才离开了一下下… 看看你把自己搞得一团糟… |
[12:13] | It’s good to see you. | (丹尼尔) 见到你真好. |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 对. |
[12:20] | You, too. | 你也是… |
[12:26] | It’s a shame you’re a delusion. | 可惜你是个幻觉. |
[12:28] | No, I’m here. I’m really here. | 不,我在这里…我真的在这里. |
[12:32] | Sure you are. | 当然了. |
[12:46] | Here in the sense that my consciousness is here, | 在某种意义上是我的意识在, |
[12:49] | if not here in the physical sense. | 我的肉体并不真的在这儿…也不在别处. |
[12:52] | The point is you’re not imagining this. | 重点是… 这并不是你想像出来的. |
[12:54] | I just tossed my shoe through you. | 我刚用我的鞋子丢穿你耶. |
[12:56] | I ascended to another plane of existence. | 对,这是因为我升天到了另一个存在的层次. |
[12:59] | – Oh. – Oma Desala, the whole glowing thing. | – 喔. – 记得奥玛 迪萨拉,那个发光的东西? |
[13:02] | I couldn’t have done it without you. Remember? | 你帮我解脱, 没有你我办不到的,记得吗? |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 记得. |
[13:07] | I’m… I’m energy now. | 我…我现在是能量. |
[13:10] | – How’s that workin’ out for you? – Good, actually. Very… | – 你现在进行的如何了? – 不错,其实是…非常… |
[13:13] | – Good. – Very good. | – 好. – 非常好. |
[13:16] | – You, however… – Yeah, well. | – 至于你呢… – 对.好… |
[13:19] | You know what it’s like coming back from the dead. | 你知道那是什么感觉. …死而复生 |
[13:25] | Takes a while to get the colour back in the cheeks. | 要花点时间让脸上恢复血色. |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 对啊… |
[13:36] | So… | 所以… |
[13:40] | – Not a delusion? – No. | – 不是幻觉? – 不是. |
[13:43] | OK. Show me your stuff. Bust me outta here. | 好,露两手给我看看. 把我弄出这里. |
[13:47] | – I can’t. – Why not? | – 我不能. – 为什么? |
[13:49] | – I’m not allowed to interfere. – You’re interfering now. | – 我不能干预. – 你现在就干预啦. |
[13:52] | – I’m not. – You are. | – 不,我没有. – 有,你有. |
[13:53] | No, I’m not. I am consoling a friend. | 没有,我不是.我是在安慰一个朋友. |
[13:56] | What good’s the power to make the wind blow | 如果你不能用那些可以 起大风,降闪电的超酷本领… |
[13:59] | if you can’t spring a friend from jail? | 把一个老朋友救出监狱的话, 要它们有什么用? |
[14:01] | – I would if I could. – You can’t do that stuff? | – 如果我能的话我会的. – 你不会那些本事? |
[14:04] | I can, I just… I can’t. | 我会.我只是…我不能. |
[14:06] | Well, thanks for stoppin’ by. | ..好吧,谢谢你顺道来探望. |
[14:09] | Baal is torturing you and I wasn’t just gonna sit by. | 巴尔在折磨你,我无法袖手旁观. |
[14:13] | Look, all he wants to know is the reason you came to this planet. | 听着,他所要的只是 你来这个星球的原因. |
[14:17] | – You really don’t know? – Do you? | – 你真的不知道? – 你知道? |
[14:19] | All I know is that you, | 嗯,我只知道你… |
[14:21] | or, more accurately, the symbiote the Tok’ra placed in you | 或更正确点说, 托克拉放进你体内的共生体 |
[14:24] | congratulations, by the way. | 对了,恭喜你.在大半夜里 |
[14:26] | walked off in the middle of the night and came here. | 神不知鬼不觉的走出来到了这里. |
[14:30] | I can’t believe I actually let them put a snake in my head. | 我真不敢相信,我让他们把只蛇放进我脑袋里, |
[14:34] | My head. I agreed to it. | 我的脑袋啊!我竟然同意了. |
[14:35] | It never shared with you | 它从没让你知道 |
[14:36] | why it’d walk into a Goa’uld outpost? | 为何它要单独 溜进重兵防守的勾阿呜前哨站? |
[14:39] | – There was no sharing. I was sick. – I know. | – 根本没有!我病了. – 我知道. |
[14:43] | They did the implantation a word I intend never to use again | 他们进行植入一个我永远不要再用到的字眼儿 |
[14:47] | and I woke up here. | 然后我在这里醒来. |
[14:48] | That’s my week so far. | 看来这会是我的黄金周. |
[14:50] | So you really don’t know. | 那你是真的不知道了. |
[14:58] | Something to do with one of Baal’s slaves. | 呃…好像跟个巴尔的奴隶有关. |
[15:02] | I’ve got a visual, but I’ve never met her before. | 我有个影像, 但我之前从没见过她. |
[15:05] | Nobody knows you’re here. | 没有人知道你在这里. |
[15:10] | Even if they did, they couldn’t pull off a rescue | 就算他们知道了,他们也绝对 没办法 |
[15:13] | because this place is a fortress. | 把你从这个前哨站里救出来. |
[15:15] | Baal will keep torturing you to death and reviving you | 巴尔会持续将你刑求至死 再用石棺让你复活… |
[15:19] | until he finds out what he wants, | 直到…他得到他所想要的, |
[15:21] | which is impossible because you know nothing, | 但这是不可能的,因为你一无所知, |
[15:24] | or until you’re not worth reviving any more. | 或者到你再也不值得救活的地步. |
[15:27] | But you’ll cease to be the Jack O’Neill we know long before that. | 但在那之前,你早就不是我们认识的杰克 欧尼尔了. |
[15:33] | Well, apparently I’ve got a big day tomorrow. | 唔…显然明天会是我的大日子. |
[15:38] | No, I won’t let him destroy you. | 不,我不能让这发生,我不能让他毁了你. |
[15:40] | You just said you couldn’t help. | 你刚刚才说你帮不上忙的. |
[15:42] | I can’t stop Baal torturing you any more | 对,我完全不能阻止巴尔折磨你, |
[15:45] | than Oma could heal my radiation, but… | 就像奥玛不能治�K我的辐射病变,但… |
[15:49] | I can help you ascend. | 我能帮助你升天. |
[15:59] | Your underlings will not allow me to leave. | 你的部下不让我离开. |
[16:02] | My officers are following my orders. | 我的军官和助理是遵守我的直接命令. |
[16:04] | This Jaffa threatened my life. | 这个贾法威胁我的生命. |
[16:07] | I merely informed you that | 我只是告诉你任何想要开启 星际之门的尝试 |
[16:08] | any attempt to activate the Stargate will result in injury. | 会招致肉体上的受伤. |
[16:12] | – Then I am a prisoner? – I’d prefer you consider yourself a guest. | – 那我是囚犯了? – 我建议你把自己想成是客人会好过点. |
[16:15] | You can leave once you give us the mission reports we’ve requested, | 只要你把我们要求的任务报告交给我们, 你马上就可以自由离开, |
[16:19] | under Article 9 of our treaty. | 根据我们条约的第九条. |
[16:21] | Such a request to the Council must be made in person. | 这种要求必须由个人对议会提出. |
[16:25] | Why’s that? This control facility | 为什么?这个控制室 |
[16:27] | can relay a request on multiple frequencies, | 有能力提供次数频繁的要求, |
[16:30] | including those used by the Tok’ra. | 包括那些托克拉用的. |
[16:32] | If you choose not to avail yourself of that capability, | 当然了,如果你选择不使用这项能力, |
[16:35] | we’d be pleased to give you comfortable quarters | 我们乐于提供你一个舒适的房间待着, |
[16:39] | until you change your mind. | 直到你改变心意为止. |
[16:41] | You threaten the peaceful continuation of relations between our peoples. | 你威胁到我们双方关系的和平进展, 哈蒙德将军. |
[16:46] | If our relations continue in the direction they’re going, | 如果我们的关系朝向目前的方向进展, |
[16:50] | I don’t give a damn. | 议员…我才不希罕. |
[16:55] | Very well. I will make your request | 很好,我会同意你的要求, |
[16:57] | that the reports be sent here immediately. | 让那些报告立刻送来这里. |
[17:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[17:10] | So you wanna be my Oma? | 所以…你要当我的奥玛? |
[17:16] | You could put it that way. I mean, I wouldn’t, but maybe that’s just me. | 你可以这么说.我的意思是, 我不会这么讲,但可能只是我而已. |
[17:21] | – And then what? – Then… Then I don’t know. | – 然后会怎样? – 然后…然后我不知道. |
[17:24] | – You don’t know? – No, no. | – 你不知道? – 不,不… |
[17:27] | Ascension doesn’t make you all-knowing. I really don’t know. | 升天并不能让你变得无所不知. 我是说,我真的…不知道. |
[17:31] | If I’m catching a plane of existence, you gotta give me something. | 如果我要搭下一班飞机离开这儿, 你得告诉我一些事情. |
[17:34] | It’s your journey. | 那是你的旅程, |
[17:35] | No one but you chooses what you become or the path you take. | 只有你能决定 你要变成怎样或要走那条路. |
[17:38] | All I can promise you is it will be an amazing journey. | 我只能跟你保证那会是 不可思议的旅程. |
[17:44] | Once you release your burden. | 等你放下你的负担之后. |
[17:45] | Daniel, if you start talking like Oma… | 丹尼尔,帮帮忙,如果你开始学奥玛讲话… |
[17:48] | – I’m not talking like Oma. – Sounds like Oma to me. | – 我并没有学奥玛讲话. – 我听起来像奥玛. |
[17:51] | Oma’d say “If you know the candlelight is fire, | 不…瞧,奥玛会说…嗯…”如果蜡烛已点燃, |
[17:53] | the meal was cooked a while ago”, | 你马上就知道饭是很久以前煮的” |
[17:55] | or something like that. | 或那类东西. |
[17:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:59] | To open your mind. | 放开你的心胸. |
[18:03] | Though a candle burns in my house, there’s nobody home. | 虽然我家有蜡烛在烧, 可是没有人在. |
[18:09] | OK. Let’s take this one step at a time. | 好吧…我们慢慢来好了. |
[18:13] | This has to be something you want. I can’t do this for you. | 一定有什么是你想要的. 救你出去这件事我办不到. |
[18:20] | – One step at a time. – One step at a time. | – 慢慢来? – 慢慢来. |
[18:25] | There’s gotta be another way out. | 喔,这里一定有别条路可以逃出去的… |
[18:27] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[18:28] | – What if you did a little scouting for me? – No. | – 不如你帮我作点小小的侦察好了,这总可以吧? – 不行. |
[18:31] | Not knocking down walls, just a recon. | 我又没要你把墙踹倒或怎样!只是小小的侦察. |
[18:33] | Baal will torture you again. | 巴尔就要再折磨你一次了… |
[18:35] | Help me get my hands on a zat gun. | 或是,呃…镭射枪枪,帮我弄把镭射枪来. |
[18:37] | Next time’ll be worse. | 下次会更糟糕… |
[18:38] | – That’s when we move. – You can’t fight your way out. | – 那就是我们行动的时机. – 你没办法打出去的. |
[18:42] | – Then help me – Not that way. | – 那就帮我! – 不是这种方式! |
[18:45] | They’re coming. | 他们来了. |
[18:47] | They can see you. We can use that. | 他们看得到你,对吗?我们可以利用这点. |
[18:49] | I’ll be back. | 我会再回来的. |
[18:50] | – A distraction. That’s all I need. – I promise. | – 声东击西…我只要求这样! – 我保证. |
[18:59] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[19:27] | – His motive had to be personal. – For what reason? | – 他的动机一定是个人的. – 怎么说? |
[19:31] | The Tok’ra claim all of Kanan’s spy missions were a success, | 托克拉说卡楠 所有的间谍任务都完全成功, |
[19:34] | so he’d have no reason to go back. | 因此他没有理由 再回到其中任何一个星球去. |
[19:37] | If we take them at their word, we can rule out any logical reason. | 如果我们相信他们的话, 那就排除了所有合理的原因. |
[19:40] | Kanan had to be motivated by something profound enough | 卡楠一定是为了某事所引发的动机, 而且相当强烈… |
[19:45] | to not only risk his life, but also the life of his host. | 足以拿他和他宿主的性命冒险. |
[20:04] | The acid will take time to burn through all the way. | 这种酸要花点时间才能完全烧穿一切, |
[20:07] | Though it cauterises the flesh as it burns, | 在这过程中它会腐蚀肌肉… |
[20:11] | a very small amount often finds its way into the blood | 少量会进入血液里 |
[20:15] | and begins to spread. | 并开始扩散. |
[20:17] | – Why have you returned here, Tok’ra? – I’m human. | – 你为什么要回到这里,托克拉? – 我是人类. |
[20:20] | – Betrayed by your symbiote. – It used me. | – 嗯…被你的共生体背叛. – 它利用我. |
[20:23] | – To do what? – I don’t know, and I don’t care | – 利用你做什么? – 我不知道!我也不在乎! |
[20:26] | – What did the symbiote call itself? – I don’t remember. | – 共生体自称为什么? – 我不记得了. |
[20:30] | Tok’ra retain the identities of both host and symbiote. | 托克拉保有共生体和宿主的身分. |
[20:34] | You are O’Neill. What was the name of your symbiote? | 你是欧尼尔. 你的共生体叫什么名字? |
[20:37] | I… I just told you. | 我…刚告诉过你了. |
[20:41] | What Tok’ra secrets could a single name reveal? | 光一个名字又泄漏得了 什么托克拉的秘密? |
[20:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道! |
[20:46] | Why protect the one who betrayed you? Abandoned you to this? | 为什么要保护背叛你的家伙? 抛弃你…让你落到这等地步? |
[20:50] | If I knew the name, I’d give you the damn name. | 如果我知道名字, 我会告诉你那个该死的名字! |
[20:53] | I don’t care about protecting the Tok’ra. | 我才不想保护什么鸟蛋托克拉. |
[20:58] | – Tok’ra have been a nuisance for years. – Don’t. | – 托克拉好几世纪来都是个麻烦. – 不要… |
[21:01] | Even when we thought they’d been wiped out, | 就算当我们以为他们已经被消灭之时, |
[21:03] | they’d become more insidious. | 他们却变得更加…狡猾. |
[21:05] | Like acid, burrowing holes into our empires. | 就像酸… 烧出洞进入我们的帝国. |
[21:09] | Kanan. | 卡楠. |
[21:14] | That’s the name. | 那就是它的名字… |
[21:19] | Kanan. | 卡楠. |
[21:33] | I… I just told you. | 我…我告诉你了… |
[21:35] | Yes. You did. | 对,你说了. |
[21:49] | This neutralises the acid and numbs the pain. | 这能中和酸并麻痹痛苦, |
[21:53] | So, you see, the truth is rewarded. | 所以你看吧,说实话是有好处的. |
[21:58] | I don’t know anything else. | 我不知道其他事情了. |
[22:00] | There may be much more of this Kanan still in your memory | 你记忆中也许还留有 |
[22:04] | than even you know. | 比你所知 更多的卡楠的事情. |
[22:05] | It’ll come to you… in time. | 你会想起来的…等时机来临的时候. |
[22:10] | Agh | 啊- |
[22:25] | Is it you? | 是你吗? |
[22:31] | What? | …什么? |
[22:33] | You shouldn’t have come back. | 你不该回来的. |
[22:37] | I don’t… remember. | 我不记得… |
[22:40] | If I leave with you, he will know. | 如果我跟你走,他会知道的. |
[22:43] | You… | 你… |
[22:51] | Jack, who are you talking to? | 杰克,你在跟谁讲话? |
[22:56] | The woman. | 那个女人. |
[23:03] | There’s nobody there. | 没有人啊. |
[23:07] | Look who’s talking. | 看看是谁在说话. |
[23:18] | Does it still hurt? | …还会痛吗? |
[23:22] | No. | 不会. |
[23:23] | I told you I’d come back. | 我跟你说过我会回来的. |
[23:26] | If the Daniel Jackson I knew was really here… | 如果我认识的丹尼尔杰克森 真的在这儿… |
[23:30] | – I am. – Then do something. | – 我是在啊. – 那帮点忙! |
[23:36] | You listen to me. | 你给我听清楚. |
[23:40] | I don’t wanna go through that again. | 我不要再经历一遍了. |
[23:42] | If you were really my friend and had the power to stop it, you’d stop it. | 如果你真的是我朋友 而且有能力阻止,你就给我阻止它! |
[23:46] | The hardest part of being who or what I am | 以我目前的状况,最困难的部份… |
[23:48] | is having the power to change the things I wanna change, | 就是我有能力改变我想改变的事情, |
[23:52] | and knowing that I can’t. | 但我知道不能这么做. |
[23:54] | Even when I’m certain, even when it’s absolutely clear to me, | 就算我很确定, 事情清楚地摆在我眼前. |
[23:57] | even when it affects the people I care about. | 就算它影响到我关心的人… |
[24:01] | For all I can do, | 因为我所能做到的… |
[24:03] | I’m no more qualified to play God than the Goa’uld are. | 我会跟扮演神的勾阿呜没什么两样. |
[24:10] | – Baal will keep this up. – Yes, he will. | – 巴尔会继续下去的. – 对,他会. |
[24:14] | So we’ve a limited amount of time. | 所以我们没有大把的时间可以浪费. |
[24:16] | Gotta be someplace? | 你赶着到别的地方去吗? |
[24:17] | No. | 不,听着. |
[24:23] | There must be a reason Kanan returned. | 卡楠回到这里一定有原因的, |
[24:25] | Was it for the woman you were talking to? | 是为了那个女人吗?你刚刚跟她说话的个? |
[24:28] | She must have something to do with all of this. | 她一定跟这整件事情有关. |
[24:33] | You know, screw it. It doesn’t matter. | 你知道吗…去他的.无所谓. |
[24:36] | Carter and Teal’c will think of something. | 卡特和提亚克会想出办法来的. |
[24:38] | Even if they could find where you are… | 就算他们能找出你在哪… |
[24:41] | And Jonas, he’s at least as smart as you. | 还有乔纳斯,他至少跟你一样聪明. |
[24:44] | There isn’t always a way out. | 不是永远有办法逃走的. |
[24:45] | If that was true, I’d be dead by now. | 嘿,如果那是真的,我老早就死了! |
[24:48] | How many more times can you go into that sarcophagus before it changes you? | 你认为在石棺改变你之前 你还有多少时间? |
[24:52] | How many times has it been already? | 你已经进去多少次了? |
[24:55] | It can make you strong enough to go through that again, | 它能让你的身体复生, 让你强壮到足以再被折磨至死一遍, |
[24:58] | but all the time it’s destroying who you are. | 但它一直在摧毁你… |
[25:01] | Once that happens you won’t be able to ascend, | 而这一旦发生后, |
[25:04] | no matter how much you want to. | 不管再怎么渴望, 你都无法升天了. |
[25:05] | Hey | 嘿 |
[25:08] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do. | 我很感激你想做的. |
[25:09] | I believe you can do it. | 如果我不认为你办得到我是不会来这儿的. |
[25:12] | – This is me we’re talkin’ about – Yes, it is. | – 我们在谈的是我哎! – 对,没错. |
[25:15] | Now, please, just try to open your mind. | 现在,请…只管试试,开放你的心胸. |
[25:20] | Oh, stop it, will you? | 噢,你别再搞这套了行不行? |
[25:23] | Did the Asgard name a ship after you | 别这样,杰克.你以为阿斯加德用你的名字替船命名 |
[25:25] | because they thought it was a cool name? | 是因为他们觉得那是很酷的名字吗? |
[25:27] | Don’t play dumb. You’re smarter than that. | 现在不是装傻的时候,你要聪明多了. |
[25:30] | They saw our potential in you cos of who you are and what you’ve done. | 他们在你身上看到我们的潜力, 因为你是谁,因为你做过的事, |
[25:34] | Humanity’s potential. That’s the same thing Oma saw in me. | 人类的潜力… 就像奥玛在我身上看到的一样. |
[25:38] | I am not you | 我不是你. |
[25:40] | When has that ever stopped you from doing anything? | 对,那阻止过你做任何事吗? |
[25:43] | OK. Put yourself in my shoes and me in yours. | 好了… 如果我们两个情况相对调… |
[25:47] | – You’d be here for me. – Damn straight. | – 你会为了我来这里. – 正是! |
[25:50] | I’d have got you out, blown up this rathole | 我会救你出去,把这鬼地方炸上天, |
[25:52] | and made sure the son of a bitch suffered. | 并确定让那个浑蛋吃不了兜着走! |
[25:54] | – They’d have stopped you. – They’d have a fight on their hands. | – 其他人会阻止你的. – 他们手上有一堆仗要打. |
[25:58] | – Baal would be dead… – You’re a better man than that. | – 巴尔会死… – 你是比那更好的人! |
[26:01] | That’s where you’re wrong | 那就是你搞错的地方!! |
[26:14] | Right now I can’t imagine… | 目前我不能想像 |
[26:16] | doing or being anything other than what I am. | 去做或 去当我身分以外的事情或角色. |
[26:22] | I see things, I understand things in a way I never could have before. | 我见识过很多,我了解很多, 以我从前无法办到的方式. |
[26:26] | But I chose this. | 我选择了这条路. |
[26:28] | Even when Jacob was trying to heal me, I chose this. | 即使当雅各布试图治疗我时, 我选择了这条路. |
[26:32] | But you, where you’re at now, you don’t have any other choices. | 但你现在身处的状况, 你没有其他选择… |
[26:35] | This is not your life we’re talking about, Jack. This is your soul. | 我们谈的不是你的生命, 杰克.是你的灵魂! |
[26:41] | This is it. What I’m offering you is your only way out. | 这就是…我提供给你的是你 唯一能离开这里的方法. |
[26:44] | You’re wrong about that, too. | 你这点也错了… |
[26:50] | I have another choice. | 我有别的选择. |
[26:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[27:06] | No. | …不. |
[27:07] | Any minute they’re gonna come and Baal is gonna kill me again. | 在任何一分钟,他们都会过来. 巴尔会再杀死我一次. |
[27:12] | – You can make it the last time. – Don’t ask me to do that. | – 你可以让它成为最后一次. – 别要求我这么做. |
[27:14] | – You can put an end to it. – I won’t do it. | – 你可以让它结束. – 我不会这么做的. |
[27:20] | I’d do it for you, and you know it. | 我为你做了,你心知肚明. |
[27:29] | I don’t wanna see this cell again, Daniel. | 我不要再见到这间牢房,丹尼尔. |
[27:49] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你们两个, |
[27:51] | but I’m beginning to get the feeling there is nothing here. | 可是我开始觉得 这里根本没有任何有用的东西了. |
[28:00] | Wait. Guys. | 等等,各位. |
[28:04] | – Look at this. – What is it? | – 看看这个. – 什么? |
[28:07] | Kanan worked undercover as a Goa’uld in Baal’s service. | 这个卡楠在一个次级勾阿呜的巴尔处卧底的任务 |
[28:10] | How long ago was it? | 是多久以前? |
[28:11] | Several months. Baal has kept the outpost | 几个月前,巴尔把这个前哨站的存在 |
[28:14] | hidden from the other System Lords. | 隐瞒着不给其他系统领主知道. |
[28:17] | The outpost was a secret test facility for weapons technology. | 这个前哨站是武器科技和 重力场发动器的秘密测试机构, |
[28:21] | Over a period of several months he mapped out the entire facility… | 几个月前他把整个机构的地图画出, 标示出它的防御… |
[28:25] | That’s what Kanan reported to the Tok’ra Council. | 这些是卡楠向托克拉议会所报告的, |
[28:28] | But something just struck me. | 但我想到一些问题… |
[28:31] | He used Baal’s lo’taur, his personal slave, | 他利用巴尔的露沓, |
[28:33] | to access much of that information. | 他的私人奴隶来取得这些资料. |
[28:35] | The lo’taur gave him access to Baal’s chamber. | 对,这个露沓在巴尔外出时让他进入巴尔的卧室 |
[28:38] | – You think Kanan withheld information? – No. | – 你认为卡楠在他的资料里有所保留吗? – 不. |
[28:42] | But think about it. A lo’taur is a Goa’uld’s most trusted servant. | 但想想看,露沓 是勾阿呜最信任的仆人. |
[28:46] | Why would he so blithely betray his master? | 他为何毫不犹豫的背叛他的主人? |
[28:50] | Her master. | “她”的主人… |
[28:53] | The slave was a woman. | 这个奴隶是女人. |
[28:56] | Access to Baal’s own chamber. | (提示两人)进入巴尔个人的卧室? |
[28:58] | Are you suggesting that Kanan engaged in an affair with this slave | 你是说卡楠和这个奴隶谈恋爱 |
[29:02] | in order to gain access to her master’s quarters? | 好接近她主人的卧房? |
[29:05] | Something had to be going on between them, or why would she take the risk? | 唔,或者是他们之间有什么关系, 不然她为何要冒这个险? |
[29:10] | A Tok’ra would go to great lengths to accomplish a mission. | 托克拉为完成任务 会投下极大的时间和耐性. |
[29:13] | So maybe he was just using her. | 所以有可能他只是在利用她, |
[29:15] | But who knows? The Tok’ra are a passionate race. | 但谁晓得? 我是说托克拉是个很多情的种族. |
[29:18] | The Tok’ra accept sacrifice as a function of war. | 托克拉把牺牲当成是战争的一部分, |
[29:25] | I do not believe this slave was sufficient motive for Kanan. | 我不相信这个奴隶会让 卡楠有足够的动机回去. |
[29:28] | Sufficient motive for Kanan. | 对卡楠足够的动机… |
[29:34] | The decision to act came after blending with the mind of Colonel O’Neill. | 这项行动的决定是结合欧尼尔上校的意见的. |
[29:39] | At which point he would have been confronted with every thought | 在这一点上,它会面对上校为人的每一个想法和信念 |
[29:43] | and belief that makes the colonel who he is, | 相信他自己作为上校 |
[29:45] | and be forced to judge himself by that code. | 并被迫以相同的荣誉标准审视自己 |
[29:48] | What Hammond referred to as “the difference between us and the Tok’ra”. | 特别是哈蒙德将军 说到我们和托克拉不同的地方. |
[29:53] | We don’t leave our people behind. | 我们决不留下自己人. |
[30:02] | Is it you? | 是你吗? |
[30:07] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该在这儿的. |
[30:09] | You look so different. | 你看起来很不一样. |
[30:12] | How can you be Kanan? | 你怎么会是卡楠? |
[30:14] | I’m not. | 我不是. |
[30:17] | If I leave with you, he will know. | 如果我跟你走,他会知道的. |
[30:23] | He used both of us. | 他利用我们两个… |
[30:27] | He did use both of us. | 他的确是利用我们两个. |
[30:30] | How long were you host to this Kanan before he made you come here? | 在卡楠说服你来找她时 你当他宿主多久了? |
[30:34] | Days or merely hours? | 几天?或仅几个小时? |
[30:36] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了. |
[30:38] | What did this Kanan share about his previous mission here? | 卡楠告诉过你他先前 在这里的任务是什么吗? |
[30:41] | Nothing. | 什么都没有说. |
[30:43] | – What did he want with my slave? – I don’t know. | – 他要我的奴隶作什么? – 我不知道. |
[30:47] | – Why did he return? – I don’t know. | – 他为什么回来? – 我不知道. |
[31:01] | I believe you. | 我相信你. |
[31:03] | You’re a victim of this Tok’ra just as I am. | 你是这个托克拉的受害者, 就跟我一样. |
[31:07] | This Kanan took over your body, | 这个卡楠控制了他宿主–你的身体, |
[31:09] | just as I or any other Goa’uld would have done. | 就像我或其他勾阿呜做的一样. |
[31:13] | He used you to come here. | 他利用你来到这里. |
[31:17] | But to what purpose? | 但为了什么? |
[31:24] | I believe the answers are there in your mind. | 我相信答案在你心里. |
[31:27] | Even if you are host for a matter of hours, | 即使你只当了几小时的宿主, |
[31:30] | something of him will be left behind. | 一些他的事情还是会留下… |
[31:35] | An unfortunate inheritance for you, | 不幸的是你继承了它们… |
[31:39] | because I will find them… | 因为我将会找到它们… |
[31:44] | if I have to dig them out. | 就算我必须…挖-出-来. |
[31:51] | You’re telling me Kanan was compelled to rescue a slave he met months ago? | 你是告诉我卡楠被迫去救 一个他几个月前遇到的奴隶? |
[31:56] | As a result of blending with Colonel O’Neill, yes. | 和欧尼尔上校结合的直接结果, 是的,长官. |
[31:59] | Based on the arrogant notion O’Neill would never have left her behind. | 由于上校那种决不丢下她的傲慢想法. |
[32:03] | Sir, I know from experience how deeply the emotions can be shared | 长官,我有亲身经历 知道托克拉共生体和… |
[32:07] | between a Tok’ra symbiote and its host. | 它的宿主间的情感分享有多深厚. |
[32:09] | So do I, Major Carter. | 我也是,卡特少校. |
[32:11] | Still, your theory seems to be based on just intuition. | 你的理论几乎只是基于直觉. |
[32:14] | I won’t argue with that, but it’s not without reasoning. | 我不否认, 但那不是没有理由的. |
[32:19] | – I know that’s where Colonel O’Neill is. – As do I. | – 我知道欧尼尔上校在那儿. – 我也是. |
[32:22] | – We’re all in agreement. – It makes no difference. | – 我们全都同意. – 那也没有差别. |
[32:25] | If indeed O’Neill is in Baal’s hands, | 就算欧尼尔上校的确在巴尔手里, |
[32:28] | he is far beyond our reach. | 我们根本碰不到他. |
[32:29] | – We have plans to the outpost. – Then you know it is a fortress. | – 我们有前哨站的蓝图. – 那你知道它是个要塞. |
[32:33] | An army could not hope to penetrate it. | 没有一支军队能够打进那里. |
[32:36] | Kanan obviously thought it was possible. | 卡楠认为那是有可能的. |
[32:39] | Sir, if we went in with maybe two SG teams. | – 长官,如果我们带两个小队兵力进去… |
[32:41] | I’m sorry, but I agree with the councillor. | – 我很抱歉,少校,但我同意议员的话. |
[32:44] | I’ve gone over the intel on this outpost. | 我看过我们手上的前哨站的情报. |
[32:46] | A successful attack of any magnitude is beyond our capabilities. | 我们没有能力进行成功的攻击. |
[34:24] | Come in. | 进来. |
[34:27] | – General Hammond. – Teal’c. What is it? | – 哈蒙德将军. – 提亚克,什么事? |
[34:31] | I have been meditating on the possibility of rescuing O’Neill. | 我想过了救援欧尼尔上校的可能性… |
[34:34] | I’ve been going over the plans of the outpost again myself. | 我才刚把前哨站的蓝图重看了一遍, |
[34:38] | I don’t see how we have a chance against this fortress, | 我看不出我们有任何机会能成功打下 防御如此之强的要塞, |
[34:42] | no matter how big the force. | 不管我们动员多少兵力. |
[34:44] | Agreed. I believe it would take the power of a Goa’uld mothership to do so. | 同意.我相信一艘勾阿呜母舰能够做到这点. |
[34:48] | Unfortunately we don’t have one of those. | 可惜我们并没有. |
[34:51] | Perhaps not, but there are many System Lords that do. | 也许没有…但很多系统领主有. |
[34:59] | What was its name? | 它叫什么名字? |
[35:04] | – Kanan. – There. You remember his name. | – 卡楠. – 对了…你记得他的名字. |
[35:07] | What was his mission? | 他的任务是什么? |
[35:12] | – No mission. – Was it to steal the slave from me? | – 没有任务. – 是不是从我这里窃取奴隶? |
[35:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[35:18] | Did Kanan believe a slave could know my secrets? | 卡楠相信奴隶知道我的秘密吗? |
[35:24] | There’s something else you’re hiding from me. I sense it. | 你对我隐瞒了一些事情, |
[35:28] | I feel it. | 我感觉的到. |
[35:33] | When are you gonna end this? | 你什么时候才要结束? |
[35:35] | When you tell me what I wish to know | 如果你告诉我我想知道的,我就结束. |
[35:41] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔… |
[35:45] | The mind is beginning to fail. It’s time for the sarcophagus. | 你的神智已经开始消失, 该是进石棺的时候了. |
[35:49] | But as you regain the strength to return here, consider this. | 但当你恢复力气回到这里时, 想清楚… |
[35:54] | It will be far worse next time. | 下一次会更糟糕. |
[35:58] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[36:08] | Thoran’s threatening to end diplomatic relations. | 托兰议员威胁要结束外交关系. |
[36:12] | – What did he say? – Among other things I won’t mention, | – 他说了什么? – 其他的我就不说了, |
[36:15] | that this is the reason they’ve been reluctant to share intelligence. | 确实的理由是他们不愿分享情报. |
[36:19] | – So be it. – That’s more or less what I said. | – 那就断交吧. – 我就是这样说的. |
[36:22] | The Tok’ra need us right now more than we need them. | 现在托克拉需要我们, 远超过于我们需要他们. |
[36:25] | – Do we expect a response from Lord Yu? – No, sir. | – 我们能期待系统领主禹的回应吗? – 不,长官. |
[36:28] | We know he received the plans to Baal’s outpost | 我们知道他已经收到前哨站蓝图 |
[36:30] | and the message that went along with it | 和怎么对付的消息, |
[36:32] | but we don’t know if he’ll act on it. | 但我们没办法知道他是不是会采取行动. |
[36:34] | I believe he will. | 我相信他会的. |
[36:35] | Baal has kept the outpost a secret from the other System Lords. | 巴尔一直没让其他系统领主知道这个前哨站的存在. |
[36:39] | How will destroying the power generators first help the colonel? | 我还是先了解怎么才能毁掉发电机帮到上校. |
[36:43] | It will give O’Neill a fighting chance, nothing more. | 那会给欧尼尔一个奋斗的机会, 就这样了. |
[36:54] | – Daniel? – I’m here. | – 丹尼尔? – 我在这儿. |
[37:03] | You were gone. | 你离开了. |
[37:07] | I know. I’m sorry. There was something I had to do, but… | 我知道,我很抱歉, 我得去办些事情…. |
[37:11] | I’m back now. I promise I’ll stay with you till this is over. | 不过我现在回来了, 我跟你保证我会陪着你到事情结束. |
[37:18] | – It’ll never be over. – Yes, it will. | – 永远不会结束的. – 会,它会的. |
[37:25] | Daniel, you have to end this. | 丹尼尔,你得结束这一切. |
[37:28] | Jack, just hang in there a while longer. | 杰克,你只要再撑一下下就好… |
[37:31] | No. | 不. |
[37:33] | I can’t go back in there. | 我不能再回那里去. |
[37:39] | If I go back, I swear to God… | 如果我回去,我发誓… |
[37:44] | I’ll give Baal what he wants. I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉巴尔他要的所有事情, 我会告诉他. |
[37:49] | What? | 什么? |
[37:53] | That he loved her. | 他爱她. |
[37:56] | Kanan? | 卡楠? |
[37:59] | He came back for her. He wanted to save her. | 他为了她回来, 他想救她. |
[38:04] | – Baal doesn’t know this. – If he finds out, | – 巴尔不知道这件事… – 如果他知道了, |
[38:07] | he’ll do to her what he’s doing to me. | 他会用对付我的方式对付她. |
[38:12] | Daniel, if you don’t end this… | 丹尼尔,如果你不结束这一切… |
[38:16] | I’ll tell him. | 我告诉他. |
[38:19] | You won’t have to. It’s almost over, Jack. | 你不需要…几乎已经结束了,杰克. |
[38:25] | – How? – You were right. | – 怎么说? – 你是对的. |
[38:29] | There was always a way out. | 总是有方法出去的… |
[38:32] | Well, at least there was always a chance. | 至少总是有机会. |
[38:36] | Your journey isn’t over, Jack. Not yet. | 你的旅程还没结束,杰克.还不到时候. |
[38:42] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么? |
[38:43] | Nothing. It was Sam and Teal’c. | 我什么都没做…那是,山姆和提亚克. |
[38:46] | And Jonas, too. | 还有,呃,乔纳斯也有份. |
[38:50] | What? | 啥? |
[38:53] | They thought of something. | 他们想了一些方法… |
[38:58] | What? | 啥? |
[39:01] | This is it. | 就是这个. |
[39:03] | All you ever wanted was a fighting chance, Jack. Now you have it. | 你只想要有一个奋斗的机会,杰克. 现在你有了. |
[39:07] | If anyone can make it out of here, you can. | 如果有人能够逃的出去, 那就是你. |
[39:09] | Lord Yu attacks. | (男声) 系统领主禹进攻了! |
[39:16] | Daniel | 丹尼尔 |
[40:03] | – Come with me. – He’ll stop us. | – 跟我走! – 不,他会阻止我们的. |
[40:05] | Come | 走! |
[40:20] | Dr Fraiser says he’ll suffer withdrawal symptoms | 弗雷泽医生说他可能 |
[40:23] | from so long in a sarcophagus, | 因为多次使用石棺, |
[40:24] | but she expects a full recovery. | 而造成戒断症状, 不过她认为他会完全康复的. |
[40:27] | What about the woman he returned for? | 他带回来的那个女人呢? |
[40:29] | She decided to stay with the Tok’ra. | 她决定留在托克拉那边. |
[40:31] | She will fight in Kanan’s name. | (提亚克) 她也许会以卡楠的名义 继续他的战斗. |
[40:34] | Hey. | 嘿… |
[40:37] | I’m tryin’ to sleep here. | 我在这儿想睡一下呢. |
[40:40] | Sorry, sir. Glad to see you’re OK. | 对不起,长官…很高兴看到你没事. |
[40:44] | Listen. | 听着… |
[40:47] | A good idea you had there. | 你想到的是个好主意. |
[40:50] | Actually, sir, we all contributed to it. | 长官,其实我们全都有贡献. |
[40:59] | D’you need anything or… ? | 你需要什么吗…? |
[41:03] | – Water. – Sure. | – 水. – 没问题. |
[41:19] | I always seem to be saying goodbye to you. | 我好像都是跟你说再见. |
[41:22] | Yeah, I noticed that. | 对啊,我注意到了. |
[41:28] | – Why don’t you stick around for a while? – I can’t really. | – 你何不多待一阵呢? – 我不行…真的. |
[41:32] | – You just did. – Special occasion. | – 你已经留下啦. – 这是特殊状况. |
[41:35] | – Christmas? – No. | – 圣诞节? – 不行. |
[41:37] | – Groundhog Day? – No. | – 土拨鼠日? – 不- |
[41:39] | – I’ve got my journey, you’ve got yours? – Something like that, yeah. | – 我有我的旅程,你有你的? – 像是那样,对. |
[41:47] | Look, I know you don’t think so… | 听着,我知道你…现在不这么想. |
[41:50] | Right now, I mean, I know you have your doubts, but… | 我是说我知道你有你的怀疑,但… |
[41:54] | You’ve been through something that no one should have to go through. | 呃…因为你经历了 不该有人经历过的事情. |
[41:59] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, you’re gonna be all right. | 我猜我想说的是,你会没事的. |
[42:06] | – How do you know? – You’re just gonna have to trust me. | – 你怎么知道? – 你只要相信我就行了. |
[42:10] | I can do that. | 我可以办得到. |
[42:16] | – Are you gonna be OK? – Yeah, I’m gonna be fine. | – 你会好好的吗? – 我会很好的. |
[42:26] | Here you go, sir. | 你的水,长官. |
[42:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[42:32] | Good night. | 晚安. |
[42:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |