时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | We’re receiving a transmission, sir. Audio only. | 长官,我们接收到传讯, 只有声音. |
[00:15] | Let’s hear it. | 听听看. |
[00:23] | I’ll see if I can clean it up. | 我试试能不能弄清楚一些. |
[00:25] | Repeat; this is Commander Hale, | 请回答,重复,这里是指挥官霍尔, |
[00:28] | chairman of the Kelownan Defence Council, calling Stargate Command. | 基隆拿防御会议主席. 呼叫星际之门指挥中心. |
[00:32] | Please respond. | 请回答. |
[00:36] | At approximately 0700 this morning, | 大概在今早0700时, |
[00:39] | we received a transmission from P2S-4C3. | 我们收到一个从P2S-4C3来的讯息. |
[00:42] | The man identified himself as Commander Hale, | 此人声明他是指挥官霍尔, |
[00:44] | chairman of the Kelownan Defence Council. | 基隆拿防御会议主席. |
[00:47] | When I left, he was undersecretary for military appropriations. | 喔!他升职了.我离开时, 他是军事次长. |
[00:51] | The Kelownan government wants to re-establish trade relations with Earth. | 根据他们的指挥官之词, 基隆拿政府想和地球重建贸易关系. |
[00:56] | I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it. | 我希望你圆滑地告诉他到哪里去撞墙. |
[00:59] | – It’s not that simple, Colonel. – They tried to frame Daniel. | – 那没那么简单,上校. – 他们曾试图陷害丹尼尔. |
[01:04] | I don’t think it’s fair to judge them all | 我不认为以少数科学家的行为 |
[01:06] | by the actions of a few scientists. | 去评断全部的人是公平的. |
[01:08] | The Kelownans are technologically inferior to Earth. | 基隆拿人在科技上低于地球, |
[01:11] | – They have little to offer. – Except naquadria. | – 他们所能提供的不多. – 除了那夸达之外. |
[01:14] | Which doesn’t work. | 那个…没用. |
[01:16] | The hyperspace drive on the X-302 didn’t work. | 是X-302上的超空间推进器没用. |
[01:20] | That doesn’t mean we should give up. Naquadria is still our best bet | 那并不表示我们应该放弃. 对于我们创造防御及… |
[01:23] | for creating shields and weapons capable of repelling the Goa’uld. | 驱逐勾阿呜的武器能力, 那夸达仍是最好的赌注. |
[01:27] | We need this. | 我们需要这个. |
[02:35] | Stargate.SG1-s06e07.Shadow.Play | |
[02:48] | The Kelownan delegation will arrive soon. | 基隆拿的代表团很快就会抵达. |
[02:51] | Yeah. | 嗯. |
[02:53] | Is there a problem, Jonas Quinn? | 有问题吗,乔纳斯 奎恩? |
[02:58] | I’ve just been so caught up in being a member of SG-1, | 我已经习于成为SG-1的一员, |
[03:02] | I kind of forgot how this thing started. | 有些忘记这一切是如何开始的. |
[03:04] | We have taken similar paths. | 我们选了类似的路, |
[03:07] | I too was forced to betray all of that in which I had placed my faith. | 我也被迫背叛我所信任的一切. |
[03:12] | I don’t know if I can do it, Teal’c. | 我不晓得我能否做到,提亚克. |
[03:16] | I mean, they think that I’m a… a traitor. | 我是说,他们认为我是个…叛徒. |
[03:24] | When I returned to Chulak after leaving the service of Apophis, | 在我离开阿波菲斯后回到恰拉可可时, |
[03:28] | I too was considered a traitor, | 对那些被我遗弃的朋友和家人而言, |
[03:30] | shol’va to my friends and family that I’d left behind. | 我也被认为是个叛徒,休伐. |
[03:33] | In their eyes, I was dead. | 在他们眼中,我已经死了. |
[03:36] | It must have been hard for you to go back. | 对你来说,回去一定是件很困难的事. |
[03:39] | What I did, I did for my people. In time they came to understand this. | 我所做的,都是为了我的人民. 他们迟早会了解的. |
[03:46] | Well… | 但是… |
[03:50] | I don’t think my people are ever gonna have a chance to know the truth. | 我不认为我的民族会有机会去了解真相. |
[03:54] | Then you must draw strength in knowing that your cause is just | 那么,你必须从了解你的动机 是正确的这方面获得力量, |
[03:58] | and one day your people | 总有一天你的人民 |
[04:00] | will benefit from the sacrifices that you have made. | 会 从你所做的贡献得到助益. |
[04:13] | Welcome to Earth. I’m General Hammond. | 欢迎来到地球.我是哈蒙德将军. |
[04:18] | I’m Commander Hale. | 我是指挥官霍尔. |
[04:19] | This is Ambassador Dreylock and Dr Kieran. | 这位是坠劳科大使及基兰博士. |
[04:22] | This is Colonel O’Neill, Major Carter, Teal’c, | 这位是欧尼尔上校及卡特少校,提亚克, |
[04:25] | and you know Jonas Quinn. | 还有当然你们都认识的乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[04:27] | – It’s good to see you, Professor. – General, we have a lot to discuss. | – 很高兴看到你,教授. – 将军,相信我们有许多事要讨论. |
[04:35] | Right this way. | 这边请. |
[04:46] | – Friend of yours? – He was one of my teachers at university | – 你的朋友? – 他是我大学的一个老师, |
[04:52] | and then he recruited me into the naquadria project. | 他招募我参加那夸达计划. |
[04:56] | We’ve been working together side by side the last six years. | 过去的六年我们一起工作. |
[05:08] | Please, sit down. | 请坐. |
[05:12] | I must admit we were surprised to hear from you, | 由于我们上次见面后所发生的事情, |
[05:15] | given the circumstances of our last encounter. | 我必须承认我们有些 意外收到你们的讯息. |
[05:18] | I’m sure we all regret what happened. | 我确信我们都很后悔所发生的事, |
[05:21] | But I don’t think anything was done to damage relations irreparably. | 但我不认为有任何无法挽回的事 或言词破坏我们之间的关系. |
[05:25] | You accused a member of my team of sabotage to cover up your incompetence. | 你指控我一名队员恶意破坏, 以隐藏你们自己的无能. |
[05:29] | And you received stolen goods and are harbouring a traitor. | 而你们接收窃取来的物品 和庇护一名叛徒. |
[05:34] | Perhaps it’d be better if we focused on the matter at hand. | 也许我们把注意力放在目前的事会比较好. |
[05:37] | Which is what, exactly? | 那究竟是什么? |
[05:39] | For several years an uneasy peace has resulted | 几年来, 在我们星球上有一不自然的和平, |
[05:42] | from the rivalry between the three major powers on our planet – | 起因于我们星球上 三股主要的敌对势力 – |
[05:46] | Kelowna, Tirania, and the Andari Federation. | 基隆拿,地拉那和安得利联盟. |
[05:50] | All of that is about to change. | 而这一切都将改变. |
[05:53] | According to our intelligence service, | 根据我们的国外情报人员, |
[05:55] | the Tiranians and the Andaris are about to sign a nonaggression pact. | 地拉那人和安得利人即将签署一份不侵犯协定. |
[06:00] | This would leave us in a very vulnerable position. | 这将会让我们处于一个易受攻击的处境. |
[06:03] | I’m just curious – what made you think we would care? | 我只是好奇 – 什么让你们认为我们会在乎? |
[06:09] | We still have something that you want, Colonel. Naquadria. | 我们仍有你们想要的,上校. 那夸达. |
[06:14] | In fact, thanks to recent discoveries we have a considerable surplus. | 事实上,感谢最近的发现, 我们有相当多的余额. |
[06:19] | We know that you’re decades ahead of us technologically. | 我们知道你们在科技上约领先我们十年. |
[06:23] | In the field of jet propulsion alone, | 光在喷射推进这个领域, |
[06:25] | you could give us a significant strategic advantage. | 你们可以提供我们 重要的战略上的优势. |
[06:29] | You want military technology? | 你要我们提供你们军事科技? |
[06:31] | Without it, Kelowna faces annihilation. | 没有这个,基隆拿将面临灭亡. |
[06:34] | You are assuming they intend to attack. | 你们假设他们打算攻击. |
[06:37] | The treaty is an obvious prelude to war. | 这个协定很明显是战争的前奏曲. |
[06:39] | If we wait for them to make the first move, we won’t stand a chance. | 如果我们等他们先采取行动, 我们毫无机会. |
[06:43] | See, we’ve been down this road before. | 看吧,我们以前就遇过这种事了. |
[06:47] | On a previous mission we encountered a race known as the Eurondans. | 在先前一次任务, 我们遇到一个被称为欧朗达的种族. |
[06:51] | They were losing a war. They offered technology in exchange for help. | 他们输了一场战争, 他们提供我们科技以换取我们的帮助. |
[06:55] | We then discovered that they were guilty of attempted genocide. | 然后我们发现他们是 犯了企图集体屠杀的罪. |
[06:59] | I hardly think this situation compares. | 我不太认为这种情况能做比较. |
[07:02] | All we want is to protect our people. | 我们只想保护我们的人民. |
[07:07] | I understand, but given our past experience | 我了解,但有了过去的经验, |
[07:11] | we’re reluctant to interfere in the affairs of another planet. | 我们不太愿意去干涉其他星球的事. |
[07:15] | According to Mr Quinn’s original report, | 根据奎恩先生原有的报告, |
[07:17] | you regularly interfere in the affairs of a race known as the Goa’uld. | 你们完全介入一个 被称为勾阿呜的种族的事. |
[07:23] | Well, that’s a little different. | 那…有一些不同. |
[07:26] | The Goa’uld enslave millions of people across the galaxy. | 勾阿呜奴役银河中数百万的人民. |
[07:30] | If you were to provide us with the means for a quick and decisive victory, | 如果你们提供我们方法以达到 一个迅速又具决定性的胜利, |
[07:35] | you could potentially save hundreds of thousands of lives. | 你们可能拯救数百数千条生命. |
[07:39] | If not, we would have no choice but to fall back on our last resort. | 如果不,我们别无他法, 只能求助我们最后的依靠. |
[07:46] | Dr Kieran and his team | 基兰博士和他的小组 |
[07:48] | have successfully tested a naquadria bomb. | 已成功地测试出那夸达炸弹. |
[07:51] | Its destructive power was beyond all expectations. | 它的破坏力超出所有人的期待. |
[07:55] | If you do not help us, we will have no choice but to use it. | 如果你们不帮助我们, 我们没有办法只能使用这个. |
[08:09] | Do you believe the Kelownans are truly facing annihilation? | 你相信基隆拿人真的会面临灭亡吗? |
[08:13] | Just before I left, we did a projection based on this scenario. | 就在我离开之前, 我们依据这种局面做了个详细的计划. |
[08:16] | We calculated that enemy forces would achieve air superiority | 我们推测敌军的联合武力在 战争开始的五个星期之内, |
[08:20] | within the first five weeks of war. | 会达到空中优势. |
[08:22] | So if they use the bomb, they have to do it fast. | 所以如果科罗那人想要使用炸弹, 他们必须尽早动手. |
[08:25] | They’re probably considering a pre-emptive first strike. | 他们大概想先发制人. |
[08:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:30] | I helped research this report. If they stick with conventional weapons, | 上校,我帮忙研究这份报告, 如果他们放置约定的武器, |
[08:34] | we are looking at a complete collapse | 六个月之内我们可预见 |
[08:37] | of their entire military within six months. | 会 输在他们全面军力之下. |
[08:40] | Can’t they negotiate? I mean, what are they fighting for, anyway? | 能和他们谈判吗? 我是指,他们是为了什么而战? |
[08:44] | There’s a thousand grievances that go back generations. | 好几代以来有上千种不同的不满. |
[08:48] | The last major conflict was 20 years ago. Nothing was resolved. | 最近主要的冲突是在20年前, 什么都没解决. |
[08:51] | But in the past the Tiranians and Andaris | 仅有的差异是,在过去地拉那人和安得利人 |
[08:54] | hated each other more than Kelownans. | 较基隆拿人更仇恨彼此. |
[08:56] | – Apparently they got over it. – It’s a marriage of convenience. | – 明显地,他们克服了. – 那是政治婚姻. |
[09:00] | They’ll turn on each other, but by then it’ll be too late for Kelowna. | 他们迟早会彼此反抗, 但那时对基隆拿来说太迟了. |
[09:03] | Jonas, you’re a member of SG-1 now. Your priorities have changed. | 乔纳斯,你现在是SG-1的成员, 你的优先顺序得改一下. |
[09:15] | – You wanted to see me, sir? – The joint chiefs are meeting in an hour. | – 长官,您要见我吗? – 参谋总长们将在一小时后开会. |
[09:19] | They’re going to want me to give them a recommendation. | 他们要我给他们建议. |
[09:25] | We can’t do it, sir. | 我们不能那么做,长官. |
[09:27] | We shouldn’t help them defend themselves? | 你不认为我们应该帮助他们保卫自己吗? |
[09:29] | I have nothing against them defending themselves, but… | 我不反对他们保卫自己,但… |
[09:33] | how do we know they’ll stop there? | ..我们怎么知道他们会适时停止? |
[09:36] | – You sound like Dr Jackson. – We spent some time together. | – 你说话听起来像杰克森. – 我们相处了一阵子. |
[09:40] | I wonder if this doesn’t have more | 但我怀疑这和你个人 |
[09:41] | to do with your distaste for the Kelownans. | 对基隆拿人的厌恶有关. |
[09:44] | Possibly, sir. | – 或许吧!长官. – (汽笛) |
[09:46] | ‘Unscheduled offworld activation. ‘ | 无预期的外太空活动. |
[09:54] | – Sergeant? – We’re receiving a signal. | – 士官? – 长官,我们收到一个讯号. |
[09:57] | – It’s the Kelownans. – Open the iris. | – 是基隆拿人. – 打开虹旋门. |
[10:15] | Dr Kieran. | 基兰博士. |
[10:16] | I apologise for Ambassador Dreylock and Commander Hale. | 我为坠劳科大使及霍尔指挥官道歉. |
[10:20] | They were called to an emergency cabinet meeting. | 他们被召回去参加一个紧急的秘密会议. |
[10:23] | The nonaggression pact was signed an hour ago. | 一个小时前不侵犯协定签订了. |
[10:25] | My superiors will meet soon to discuss your situation. | 我的长官很快会开会讨论你们的状况. |
[10:28] | In the meantime, I’d like to speak to Jonas Quinn. | 同时,我想和乔纳斯 奎恩说话. |
[10:46] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯. |
[10:48] | Professor. I didn’t know that you were back. | 教授!我不知道你来了. |
[10:53] | So this is where you’re working now. | 这就是你现在工作的地方. |
[10:56] | Yeah, when… | 嗯!当… |
[10:59] | when I’m not offworld. Please. | 当我不在外太空时….请坐. |
[11:02] | Offworld. You must have seen some incredible things. | 外太空… 你一定看了一些难以相信的东西. |
[11:07] | – You have no idea. – Well, you were always a dreamer, Jonas. | – 嗯,你不晓得… – 你总是一个梦想家,乔纳斯. |
[11:12] | But, of course, some of us had to stay behind to deal with reality. | 但,当然我们一些人必须 留在后头处理一些现实问题. |
[11:16] | I had to leave. These people have a much better chance | 我必须离开,我是指… |
[11:19] | of doing something useful with the naquadria than we ever had. | 这些人比我们更能有效 利用那夸达去做有用的事. |
[11:23] | What good is that to Kelowna? | 那对基隆拿有什么好处? |
[11:29] | If they can master shield technology, they’ll share that with us. | 如果他们能精通防御科技, 他们会和我们分享. |
[11:32] | They won’t even share their most basic military hardware. | 他们甚至不分享他们最基本的军事设备. |
[11:36] | That’s because you come to them as a representative of only one nation. | 那是因为你们以一个国家的代表来到这里. |
[11:40] | What the people on our planet need to do | 我们星球上的人所要做的是 |
[11:43] | is to get over their differences and unite. | 克服他们彼此的差异并团结起来. |
[11:51] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的相信? |
[11:56] | Of course. | 当然. |
[11:57] | Then come with me now, and we could make it happen. | 那么跟我来,我们能让它发生. |
[12:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[12:03] | I couldn’t say anything before | 先前不能说什么, |
[12:05] | because the other two are not in the organisation. | 是因为其他两个并不属于组织 – |
[12:09] | The Resistance. I’m a member of an underground network, Jonas. | – 反抗军. 我是地下网路组织的一员,乔纳斯. |
[12:13] | We’ve infiltrated every level of government – even the military. | 我们已经渗透到政府的每一个阶层, 平民公务,甚至是军队. |
[12:18] | We intend to stop our leaders before they take us to destruction. | 我们想在首领带我们 到灭亡边缘前阻止他们. |
[12:21] | You’re talking about a coup. | 你是说一场政变? |
[12:23] | When the time is right. But we need your help. | 等到适当的时间… 但我们需要你的帮忙. |
[12:31] | This is insane. You’re telling me that you’re part of a secret organisation | 这太荒唐了. 我是说你告诉我的那个 – |
[12:35] | that is going to seize power from the government. | – 你加入的秘密组织 将要从政府夺取政权. |
[12:40] | – Right. – You’re gonna get yourself killed. | – 没错. – 你会被杀的. |
[12:42] | On the contrary. This is our best chance for survival. | 相反的,这是我们最好的生存机会. |
[12:45] | There’s widespread discontent with the government’s hardline war policy. | 人们很不满政府态度强硬的战争政策. |
[12:50] | That’s true in Tirania and with the Andari Federation as well. | 在地拉那和安得利联盟也是如此. |
[12:54] | The people of all three countries are sick of this never-ending conflict, | 三个国家的人都对于 这无止境的冲突感到厌恶, |
[12:58] | but their leaders have stopped listening to them. | 但他们的领导人根本不听他们的心声. |
[13:02] | Do you really think you can succeed? | 你真的认为你们可以成功? |
[13:05] | I was at the first test of the naquadria bomb. | 我是首次测试那夸达炸弹的人之一. |
[13:11] | I saw the destruction. I’ve been having nightmares about it ever since. | 我看过那种破坏力, 从此以后我已经开始作恶梦. |
[13:18] | We have to succeed. | 我们必须成功. |
[13:22] | When will they move against the government? | 他们什么时候会起来对抗政府? |
[13:25] | I don’t know, but to prevent war | 我不知道,但如果他们企图防止战争发生, |
[13:27] | they have to do something fast. | 他们必须尽快采取某些动作. |
[13:28] | That will not prevent their enemies from attacking. | 那不会阻止敌人的攻击. |
[13:31] | According to Dr Kieran, | 根据基兰博士的说法, |
[13:33] | there is support for a settlement in all three countries. | 在这三个国家, 对于谈判和解都有普遍性的支持. |
[13:36] | They believe if the Resistance seizes Kelowna | 现在他们相信, 如果反抗军可以夺取在基隆拿的政权. |
[13:39] | it will compel the other governments | 那将会迫使其他国的政府回到会议桌, |
[13:41] | to come back to the table or risk uprisings. | 要不就得冒类似叛乱的风险. |
[13:43] | At the least, they’ll be too busy | 至少他们会忙着处理内部的不满 |
[13:45] | dealing with internal discontent to attack. | 而无法发动攻击. |
[13:47] | If they pull it off, we might have a more viable trading partner. | 如果他们能够完成, 我们可能会多一个贸易伙伴. |
[13:51] | We’d need a lot more intel before we proceed with anything. | 在进行任何事之前, 我们需要更多情报. |
[13:54] | The Pentagon has authorised SG-1 to return to the planet | 五角大楼已经授权SG-1回到那个星球, |
[13:57] | and offer Kelowna non-military technology in exchange for naquadria. | 并且提供基隆拿政府非军事科技 以交换那夸达. |
[14:03] | – They’ll never go for it. – Maybe not, but we have to try. | – 他们决不会接受的. – 或许,但我们必须尝试每种可能. |
[14:07] | In the meantime, contact the Resistance | 同时我要你们和反抗军取得联系, |
[14:09] | and determine their strength, their numbers, and their chance for success. | 并且确认他们的实力, 他们的成员,们的成功机会. |
[14:24] | – Are you ready to go home? – I’m not expecting a parade. | – 你准备好要回家了吗? – 我并不期望有游行队伍. |
[14:28] | Not everyone in Kelowna thinks you’re a traitor. | 不是每个在基隆拿的人 都认为你是个叛徒. |
[14:32] | After you left, all of us on the naquadria project | 在你离开之后, 我们所有继续那夸达计划的人 – |
[14:34] | began to question what we were doing. You opened our eyes. | – 都开始质疑我们所做的事. 你打开了我们的视野. |
[14:38] | Anyway, it’s just temporary. | 总之,那只是暂时的. |
[14:41] | If I stay a minute after the negotiations are finished | 在谈判结束后,若我多待一会儿, |
[14:44] | I’ll be arrested for treason. | 我将会因叛国罪被捕. |
[14:45] | That will all change after the Resistance takes power. | 在反抗军拿到政权后,那都会改变. |
[14:50] | All right, let’s move out. | 好了,我们出发. |
[15:10] | Hello again. I apologise for the delay, | (坠劳科) 再次打声招呼.我为延期 感到抱歉, |
[15:13] | but these are difficult times for us. | 但这对我们来说是非常时期. |
[15:15] | May I present First Minister Valis? | 可否容我引见第一大臣,瓦利斯. |
[15:18] | Colonel O’Neill, Teal’c, Major Carter… | 欧尼尔上校,提亚克,卡特少校… |
[15:21] | And Jonas Quinn. | 以及乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[15:27] | It’s good to see you again, Jonas. | 很高兴再见到你,乔纳斯. |
[15:30] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,长官. |
[15:34] | Shall we? | 请. |
[15:43] | Have you spoken to your superiors? | 你是否已经向你的上级谈过了呢? |
[15:45] | Why, yes, we have. | 为什…有,我们有… |
[15:49] | They send their best. | 他们派出最好的人来. |
[15:56] | We’ve been authorised to continue the trade negotiations. | 我们已被授权继续这贸易谈判. |
[15:59] | Excellent. | 太好了! |
[16:02] | Before we continue, there’s something I’d like to clarify. | 在我们继续之前,我想了解一些事. |
[16:06] | Ambassador Dreylock referred to recent discoveries | 在地球时,坠劳科大使提到 – |
[16:09] | leading to a surplus of naquadria. | – 最近的发现导致那夸达的剩余. |
[16:12] | Yes. Our archaeologists have discovered | 是的,我们的考古学家在 原来的地点下方 |
[16:15] | mine shafts beneath the original site. | 发现了一系列矿坑. |
[16:18] | We’ve managed to extract and process a considerable amount. | 我们已经提炼加工相当多的数量. |
[16:22] | How much? | 有多少? |
[16:25] | I thought you’d be interested in the figure, | 我想你们可能关心数额, |
[16:27] | so we converted it to your weight system. | 所以我把它转换成你们的重量单位. |
[16:29] | I believe it’s something in the area of 300 pounds. | 我相信有300磅. |
[16:37] | That’s an awful lot of dangerous material. | 那倒是为数不少吓人的危险物质. |
[16:41] | I could look at your storage facilities. | 如果你愿意,我可以看一下你们的储藏设备. |
[16:44] | I might be able to offer advice. | 我可能可以提供一些有用的建议. |
[16:46] | That won’t be necessary. | 那不需要. |
[16:49] | It’s purely a matter of safety. | 那只是单纯的安全问题. |
[16:51] | As Major Carter said, the naquadria is extremely dangerous | 卡特少校说那夸达非常危险, |
[16:55] | and we’d hate for some sort of accident to happen. | 我们不喜欢某种意外发生. |
[17:00] | Mm. | 嗯… |
[17:01] | Clearly, you have more naquadria than you require. | 很明显地, 你们拥有超过你们所需的那夸达. |
[17:04] | What precisely are you asking for in return? | 你们到底要求什么作为回报? |
[17:10] | We need to start by addressing a serious imbalance in air power. | 我们需要藉由抗议空中武力上 严重的不均衡来开始行动. |
[17:14] | Our enemies have superior numbers | 我们的敌人在战略轰炸机及 – |
[17:16] | in both strategic bombers and long-range fighter escorts. | – 长程战斗护航机的数量上 有很大的优势. |
[17:20] | Our only hope is to get our jet-interceptor programme off the ground. | 反击他们唯一的希望就是让 我们的喷射拦截战斗机计划实现. |
[17:25] | We’ve had technical difficulties with the programme, | 我们的计划有一些技术上的困难, |
[17:28] | but we have managed to successfully test a few designs. | 但已经设法成功测试一些设计. |
[17:33] | We believe that with the help of Major Carter and a team of your engineers, | 相信在卡特少校 和你们工程小组的帮助下, |
[17:37] | we can have a combat-ready squadron in less than a month. | 在一个月之内 我们可以有一支航空中队. |
[17:43] | Well, that’s not exactly what we had in mind. | 那完全不是我们所计划的. |
[17:48] | We understand from Jonas that Kelownan medical science | 从乔纳斯那里得知, |
[17:51] | currently has little or no defence against bacterial infections. | 基隆拿当前的医疗科技 对细菌传染几乎没有抵抗能力. |
[17:55] | We’re offering a series of drugs known as antibiotics. | 我们提供一系列抗生素药品. |
[17:59] | We estimate they could save 15,000 lives in the first year alone. | 我们估计在第一年至少 可以拯救一万五千条生命. |
[18:02] | That’s a generous offer, Major, | 那是很慷慨的提议,卡特少校, |
[18:05] | and under different circumstances we might accept. | 在不同的情况下我们可能会接受. |
[18:08] | But at the moment we have more pressing needs. | 但在此时,我们有更迫切的需求. |
[18:25] | So how are the negotiations coming? | 交涉进行得怎么样了? |
[18:28] | Well, after four hours, | 经过四个小时之后, |
[18:30] | the only thing we could agree on was to adjourn for the day. | 我们取得的唯一共识是延期一天. |
[18:35] | We’re clear, sir. No bugs. | 长官我们清除过了,没有窃听器. |
[18:37] | I do not believe they will settle for less than military technology. | 我不相信基隆拿人除了 军事科技外会要别的东西. |
[18:41] | They know how much you want the naquadria. | 他们知道你们想要多少那夸达. |
[18:43] | They think that eventually you’ll give them what they want. | 他们认为最后你们还是会给他们想要的. |
[18:47] | In the meantime, we need you to take us to this… Resistance. | 在这同时, 我们要你带我们去找..反抗军. |
[18:51] | It’s not that simple. | 这没那么简单. |
[18:52] | I don’t get in touch with them, they get in touch with me. | 不是我联络他们, 而是他们联络我. |
[18:55] | What do you do for them? | 你为他们做些什么? |
[18:57] | I keep them apprised | 我让他们知道 |
[18:58] | of all the top-level research at the Academy of Science. | 所有在科学院的高级研究. |
[19:01] | Where do you meet them? | 你在哪里见他们? |
[19:04] | They have a base in an old warehouse by the freight yards. | 他们有个指挥基地在邻近货运码头 一个旧仓库里. |
[19:08] | It’s heavily guarded. | 那里监视得很严密. |
[19:10] | – Take us there. – I can’t. | – 带我们到那里. – 不行. |
[19:13] | I’m not even supposed to go there myself unless I have a scheduled drop. | 除了我有安排的到访, 我甚至不该一个人到那里. |
[19:21] | Professor… | 教授… |
[19:26] | All right, I’ll talk to them. | 好吧!我…我会和他们说. |
[20:09] | We weren’t expecting you this evening. | 我们不认为你今晚要来,教授. |
[20:11] | I’m sorry. I needed to talk to you. | 抱歉,我得和你谈谈. |
[20:13] | This isn’t a very good time to be taking risks. | 现在不是冒险的时候. |
[20:16] | Some members of the government are beginning to question your loyalty. | 我们得到消息, 政府的某些人士开始质疑你的忠诚度. |
[20:20] | – They’ve been watching you. – I wasn’t followed. | – 他们正监视着你. – 我没被跟踪. |
[20:24] | Is this about the delegation from Earth? | 这是不是和地球来的代表有关? |
[20:27] | Yes. They want to meet with you. | 是,他们想见你. |
[20:30] | How do you know they won’t betray us in exchange for naquadria? | 你怎么知道他们不会出卖我们 好和政府交换那夸达? |
[20:35] | I don’t think they would do something like that. | 我不认为他们会做那样的事. |
[20:38] | You trust them? | 你相信他们? |
[20:40] | I trust Jonas. | 我相信…乔纳斯. |
[20:53] | First Minister? | 第一大臣…? |
[20:57] | Come in. | 进来. |
[21:05] | I wanted a chance to talk to you, Jonas, away from the negotiations. | 想要有个机会和你谈谈,乔纳斯, 不提交涉谈判. |
[21:12] | Please. | 请. |
[21:32] | It’s difficult for me, Jonas, | 这对我来说是很困难的,乔纳斯, |
[21:33] | seeing you sitting across the table, | 看着你坐在桌子的另一头, |
[21:40] | acting as the representative of another planet. | 身为另一个星球的代表人. |
[21:44] | It’s not easy for me either. | 那对我来说也不容易. |
[21:48] | But I made my choices and I’m gonna stick by them. | 但我做了我的决定, 也会忠于他们. |
[21:53] | I’m sure you thought you were doing the right thing. | 我确定你认为… 你做的事是对的. |
[21:56] | Oh, I know I did the right thing. | 我知道我做了正确的事. |
[21:59] | Stargate Command is going to use the naquadria | 星际之门指挥中心 将会使用那夸达 – |
[22:04] | to come up with technologies that may one day save this world | – 研发出有一天可能 从敌人手中拯救这世界的科技. |
[22:07] | from an enemy you can’t possibly imagine. | 是你想像不到的. |
[22:13] | You were one of the most promising young men any of us had ever seen. | 你曾是我们看过 最有出息的年轻人之一. |
[22:21] | Our people had such high hopes for you. | 我们的人对你有如此高的期望. |
[22:24] | You’re not the only one who was disappointed. | 你不是唯一对我失望的人. |
[22:27] | I know that you think this is the same old bad blood resurfacing again, | 我知道你认为这是相同的 旧有的坏血又重新露出来, |
[22:33] | just another round of petty violence. But it’s not. | 只是另一回小型暴力, 但这不是. |
[22:37] | This time… | 这次… |
[22:42] | this time, Jonas, we face total defeat. | 这次,乔纳斯,我们面对整体的战败. |
[22:50] | Then get back to the negotiating table. | 那么回到谈判桌上, |
[22:52] | Give up some land. Do whatever it takes. | 放弃一些领土, 你做一切值得的… |
[22:54] | You know how much the Tiranians and the Andaris hate each other. | 你知道地拉那人和安得利人有多仇恨彼此. |
[22:58] | Do you really think that they overcame 200 years of prejudice | 你真的认为他们 会克服两百多年来的歧视, |
[23:02] | just to get us to give up a little land? | 只为了让我们放弃一些领土? |
[23:05] | They mean to destroy us, Jonas. | 他们打算消灭我们,乔纳斯. |
[23:08] | This is the first step in a fight for world domination, | 这单单只是世界统治的第一步, |
[23:11] | and the naquadria is the only advantage that we have. | 而那夸达是我们拥有的唯一优势. |
[23:19] | And that is where you come in, my friend. | 这也是你为何获选,我的朋友. |
[23:24] | – I come in? – You’re a man of unique talents, Jonas, | – 获选? – 你是一个优秀的人,乔纳斯, |
[23:28] | and, despite what you did, | 不管你做了什么, |
[23:32] | I know that it’s not too late for you to serve your country. | 我知道那对你来说都不算太晚 去为你的国家效力. |
[23:37] | I’m offering you a second chance to do that. | 我会给你第二次机会. |
[23:40] | If you’re asking for information on Earth technology, | 如果你要我收集有关地球科技的情报, |
[23:43] | that’s not gonna happen. | 那不会发生. |
[23:44] | – I will not betray friends. – On the contrary. | – 我不会背叛我的朋友. – 相反地. |
[23:47] | I’m asking you to help a friend. | 我要求你帮助一个朋友. |
[23:57] | Dr Kieran hasn’t been the same since you left. | 自从你离开后, 基兰博士变得不一样. |
[24:05] | Unfortunately, the strain of completing the naquadria project | 不幸地,完成那夸达计划 的压力 |
[24:09] | has… has taken its toll. | 已经有了代价. |
[24:13] | Lately, his behaviour has become increasingly… erratic. | 最近他的行为渐渐变得古怪. |
[24:20] | How do you mean? | 你是指什么? |
[24:22] | We’re concerned that in his current state, | 我们担心在他目前的状况, |
[24:25] | he may be prone to errors of judgement. | 他可能做出错误的判断. |
[24:28] | We want someone to watch over him. | 我们需要有人去盯着他. |
[24:31] | You mean spy on him? | 你是说监视他. |
[24:34] | He trusts you, Jonas, | 他相信你,乔纳斯, |
[24:36] | and he’s still very important to us. | 而他对我们来说仍然很重要. |
[24:42] | If you do this, you will be granted a full pardon. | 如果你答应,你会被原谅, |
[24:47] | You’ll be reinstated into your position at the academy. | 你会恢复你在学会的地位. |
[24:50] | Your life will resume as though none of this… | 你的人生会重新开始, |
[24:54] | … had ever happened. | 就像没有发生过一般. |
[25:02] | It’s time, Jonas, for you to come home. | 乔纳斯,该是回家的时候了. |
[25:20] | Oh, I’m tired. | 好累. |
[25:29] | You’ve been under a lot of strain. | 你太紧张了. |
[25:34] | I can’t concentrate any more. | 我再也不能集中精神了. |
[25:38] | I’ve got these headaches and my mind wanders. | 我开始头痛而且我的思考很混乱. |
[25:44] | It’ll all be over soon. | 这很快就会结束. |
[25:51] | Do you think I should take Colonel O’Neill | 你认为我该带欧尼尔上校 |
[25:54] | and the others to meet the Resistance? | 和其他人到反抗军那里去吗? |
[25:56] | They can help. | 他们可以帮得上忙. |
[26:00] | – I don’t know if I trust them. – You trust me, don’t you? | – 我不知道能不能相信他们. – 你相信我,不是吗? |
[26:06] | Of course. | 当然. |
[26:08] | Don’t worry, then. | 那么,别担心. |
[26:16] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会很好. |
[26:21] | You have surface-to-air missiles | 你们拥有地对空飞弹, |
[26:23] | that are capable of destroying enemy bombers before they reach our cities. | 那能在敌人的飞弹 抵达我们国家之前摧毁他们. |
[26:28] | Yes, we do, but we can’t give ’em to you. | 是,我们有,但我们不能把那些给你们. |
[26:32] | It’s purely a defensive technology. | 那单单只是防御性科技. |
[26:35] | Yes, and then one day you take down enemy aircraft defending their cities, | 对,然后有一天你们会射下 敌军用以防御他们的国家的飞机, |
[26:41] | and quite suddenly, yes, quite suddenly, | 然后突然地,很突然地, |
[26:43] | they become not just defensive but offensive. | 那不再是防御性的,而是攻击性的. |
[26:47] | Any superior defensive technology | 任何优越的防御性科技 |
[26:49] | can be turned into an offensive advantage. | 最后 都会成为一种攻击性的优势. |
[26:52] | But we are not the aggressors. | 但我们在这里并不是侵略者. |
[26:54] | You said you wanted a quick and decisive victory. | 你们曾说过你们想要取得迅速 且具决定性的胜利. |
[26:57] | We can only assume that means you will press any advantage we give you. | 现在我们只能假定那是指你们 想竭尽所能利用我们所提供的优势. |
[27:01] | Yes – as a means of saving lives. | 是,那意味着拯救生命. |
[27:08] | First Minister? | 第一大臣? |
[27:10] | Excuse us a moment. | 失陪一下. |
[27:19] | This is proving quite fruitless. Have you spoken with your professor? | 这证明这是徒劳无功的. 你跟你的教授谈过了吗? |
[27:24] | No, I haven’t seen him today. | 不,我今天还没见过他. |
[27:28] | It seems that the Tiranians | 我们刚收到情报,地拉那人 |
[27:30] | are massing their troops on our northern border. | 在我们北方边界上聚集他们的军队. |
[27:35] | Have they broken off diplomatic relations? | 他们破坏了外交关系了吗? |
[27:39] | – Not yet. – Well, then there’s still a chance. | – 还没. – 那么还有机会. |
[27:44] | – Maybe we could talk to them. – You? | – 也许我们可以和他们谈谈. – 你们? |
[27:46] | Stargate Command has teams of skilled diplomats. | 星际之门指挥中心 有几组熟练的外交人员. |
[27:49] | It might help to have an objective third party. | 或许在谈判上 有客观的第三者会有所帮助. |
[27:52] | – No, I’m afraid that’s impossible. – Why? | – 不,那恐怕是不可能的. – 为什么? |
[27:55] | That would require us to reveal the existence of the Stargate. | 那是要我们去透露星际之门的存在. |
[28:00] | Maybe that’s not such a bad idea. | 那也许不是这么糟的主意. |
[28:04] | Once they realise the advancements they can acquire through negotiations | 一旦他们了解 可以透过和平的交涉取得进步, |
[28:08] | they might not be so eager to attack. | 他们可能不会如此急切去攻击. |
[28:10] | You are asking us to reveal something to our enemies | 你是在要求我们去对 不共戴天的仇敌 – |
[28:13] | that we have yet to admit to our own people. | – 透露我们尚未向人民承认的事情吗? |
[28:16] | Looks like it’s time you did. Think about it. | 看起来该是这么做的时候了. 想想看, |
[28:19] | If everybody knew that this was just one in thousands of inhabited planets, | 如果每个人都知道这只是 数以千计有人住的星球之一, |
[28:24] | they’d focus on similarities | 你不认为他们会开始把注意力 |
[28:26] | instead of differences. | 集中在彼此的相似点而非差异处上吗? |
[28:27] | That’s a noble sentiment, Jonas. | 那是种崇高的情操,乔纳斯. |
[28:30] | Of course, if it were that simple I’m sure the existence of the Stargate | 当然,如果事情如此简单, 我确信星际之门的存在 – |
[28:34] | would be public knowledge on Earth as well. | – 在地球上也同样会是种普遍的知识. |
[28:42] | Isn’t that right, Colonel? | 对吗?上校. |
[28:48] | Yeah. | 嗯… |
[28:56] | – Who is it? – Professor, it’s me. | – 是谁? – (乔纳斯) 教授,是我. |
[29:01] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯? |
[29:02] | Yeah, Professor. Open up. | 是的,教授,开门. |
[29:12] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[29:13] | Uh… It’s Tomis, Tomis Leed. | 呃…是托米斯, 托米斯 里德. |
[29:18] | He’s another one of the scientists on the naquadria project. | 他是另一名那夸达计划的科学家. |
[29:22] | What’s wrong with him? | 嗯,他怎么了? |
[29:24] | He was transferred overnight. They won’t say where he went. | 他昨夜被调走了,他们清理了 他的办公室,也没说他去哪里. |
[29:28] | – Was he a member of the Resistance? – I recruited him myself. | – 他是反抗军的一员吗? – 我自己曾找过他.老天! |
[29:31] | – Now I’ll get arrested. – We don’t know that. | – 我会被逮捕的. – 不,我们还不确定. |
[29:34] | This is not the first time. A month ago, it was Dr Silas. | 这不是第一次发生. 大约一个月前是赛拉斯博士. |
[29:37] | They said he was transferred and he hasn’t been seen or heard from since. | 他们也说他被调走了, 从那之后再也没见过或听过他. |
[29:41] | We were the three original members of the project. | 我们是这个计划最初的三个成员, |
[29:45] | Now I’m the only one left. | 现在我是唯一留下来的人. |
[29:46] | All right. We’re outta here. | 好吧,我们要走了. |
[29:48] | – You’re leaving? – The negotiations are going nowhere, | – 你们要离开这里? – 谈判不会有结果, |
[29:52] | you’re not helping us and, quite frankly, | 你不帮助我们,而且坦白地说, |
[29:55] | your organisation is about to be exposed. | 你的组织快暴露出来了. |
[29:57] | Wait. We’re going to make our move in two days, but we need your help. | 等等!这一两天我们将会有所行动, 但我们需要你们的帮忙. |
[30:04] | What are you proposing? | 你有什么提议? |
[30:06] | We’re in a position to take | 我们现在在适当的位置准备攻占 |
[30:07] | every major government building except this one. | 每一座主要政府建筑物,除了这一个 |
[30:10] | This is their most guarded facility. | 这个.这是他们防护最严密的地方. |
[30:12] | Because of the Stargate. | 因为星际之门. |
[30:14] | Right. But you can come and go as you please. | 没错,但你们可以随意进出. |
[30:17] | You could get a hundred armed men in here | 在任何人知道发生事情之前, |
[30:18] | before anyone knew. | 你们可以带领数百名武装人员抵达这里. |
[30:20] | You could take the building from the inside. | 你们可以从内部拿下 这栋建筑物而不需要开火. |
[30:23] | – Not a chance. – Think about it. | – 那没可能. – 想想看. |
[30:26] | If you want the coup to succeed, | 如果你们想要这政变成功, |
[30:28] | it has to be quick and as bloodless as possible. | 那一定得迅速, 得尽可能地减少流血事件. |
[30:30] | If we try to take the building ourselves we’ll get caught in a firefight. | 我们如果想自己拿下这建筑物, 我们会在持续的对战中被逮, |
[30:34] | – It could dissolve into a civil war. – Not my problem. | – 而且全部的一切消失在一场内战中. – 不是我的问题. |
[30:37] | There’s something else. Over the past three months, | 还有其它的. 在过去三个月来, |
[30:41] | I’ve been smuggling small amounts of naquadria into the Resistance. | 我已经偷运了 少量的那夸达到反抗军. |
[30:49] | We’ve built up a considerable stockpile. | 我们存下相当多的储备武器原料. |
[30:55] | If you help us, it’s yours. | 如果你们帮助我们,这些都是你们的. |
[31:01] | At least talk to them. | 至少和他们谈谈. |
[31:06] | I’ll set up a meeting. | 我会安排会面. |
[31:22] | – Jonas, what are you doing here? – You’re being followed. | – 乔纳斯,你在这里做什么? – 你被跟踪了. |
[31:26] | This way. | 这边. |
[31:36] | – How far to Resistance headquarters? – Just down that way. | – 这里到反抗军总部有多远? – 沿着那条路就是了. |
[31:39] | Show me. | 指给我看. |
[31:41] | You there Don’t move | 你们!不要动! |
[32:30] | – Jonas – Professor | – 乔纳斯! – 教授! |
[32:49] | What’s his condition? | 他的情况怎么样?医生. |
[32:51] | Well, sir, he has a severe fracture to his left tibia, | 长官,他的左胫骨有轻微的骨折, |
[32:54] | but it’s the blunt trauma to the head that worries me. | 但我担心的是他的头部外伤 所伴随的症状. |
[32:58] | We’ll keep him under observation for now. | 我们必须继续对他保持观察. |
[33:01] | – Any idea how it happened? – According to the Kelownans, | – 知道这是怎么发生的吗? – 照基隆拿人说, |
[33:04] | he was found lying in a deserted street. No one knows how he got there. | 他被发现躺在荒废的街道上. 没有人知道他是怎么到那里的. |
[33:08] | Jonas convinced them he’d have a better chance of recovery with us. | 而明显地,乔纳斯确信在我们这里 他会有更好的痊�K机会. |
[33:12] | – Keep me posted. – Yes, sir. | – 随时让我知道状况. – 是,长官. |
[33:17] | – What exactly are the Kelownans saying? – Not much. | – 基隆拿人到底说了什么? – 不多. |
[33:22] | They claim to have no knowledge of how he was injured. | 他们声称不知道为何基兰博士会受伤. |
[33:25] | He feared he was under threat from the government. | 然而他的确害怕他处于政府的威胁之下. |
[33:27] | But if they suspected he was a rebel spy | 嗯,但是他们如果怀疑他是个谋反的间谍, |
[33:29] | they’d never have let us bring him here. | 他们决不会让我们把他带回来这里. |
[33:32] | His own people may have felt he’d been compromised. | 如果他的同伴觉得他是个危害, 或许他们会试着除掉他. |
[33:36] | The question is, what do we do now? Do we go back to the table? | 问题是,我们现在怎么做? 我们要回去交涉吗? |
[33:40] | – Sir… – General… | – 长官… – 将军… |
[33:44] | With respect, if we end negotiations now, | 无意冒犯,如果我们现在结束谈判交涉, |
[33:47] | we’ll be backing them into a corner. | 我们会使他们退到困境. |
[33:50] | The way they see it, | 他们所看到的, |
[33:51] | they’ll have no choice but to strike first with a naquadria bomb. | 除了使用那夸达炸弹 先发制人之外,别无他法. |
[33:54] | Jonas, we’ll have to do it sooner or later. | 乔纳斯,,我们迟早得这么做, |
[33:57] | We can’t give them what they want. | 我们不能他们要什么就给什么. |
[33:59] | What about the Resistance? If we help them seize power, | 那么反抗军呢? 如果我们帮助他们取得政权, |
[34:02] | we’ll still get the naquadria, plus we’ll save lives. | 我们仍然可以拿到那夸达, 又可以拯救数百万生命. |
[34:05] | Even if we wanted to, realistically there’s no way we could find them. | 即使我们想这么做, 我们没办法找到他们. |
[34:09] | Actually, sir, that’s not exactly true. | 长官,事实上不尽然如此. |
[34:12] | Major? | 少校? |
[34:14] | If Dr Kieran really did smuggle naquadria to Resistance headquarters, | 如果基兰博士的确偷运那夸达 到反抗军总部去,我可以追踪到. |
[34:18] | I can track it. | 这是他们发现基兰博士的地方. |
[34:28] | This is where they found Dr Kieran. | (嘟嘟响) |
[34:32] | I’m picking something up. | 我找到某些东西了, |
[34:35] | This way. | 这边. |
[34:45] | Professor. | 教授. |
[34:48] | – Jonas, where am I? – You’re safe. | – 乔纳斯,我在哪里? – 你很安全. |
[34:52] | We need to get to the Resistance. They need help. | 我们必须到反抗军那里去, 他们需要我们的帮忙. |
[34:55] | It’s all right, it’s all right. | 放心,放心. |
[34:57] | Everything’s going as planned. We’ll be making contact soon. | 一切都照计划进行. 我们很快会取得联系的. |
[35:01] | We have to stop the first minister from using the bomb. | 我们必须阻止第一大臣使用炸弹. |
[35:05] | We will. We will. | 我们会,我们会. |
[35:08] | I never meant for it to turn out this way, Jonas. | 我不是有意使事情演变至此的,乔纳斯. |
[35:12] | We were scientists. We thought we were pursuing knowledge. | 我们是科学家, 我们以为我们是在追求知识, |
[35:17] | We had no idea what we were creating. | 我们不知道我们创造了什么. |
[35:20] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错. |
[35:25] | You have something, Doctor? | 你有消息吗?医生. |
[35:27] | Yes. These are Dr Kieran’s PET scans. | 是的,长官.这是基兰博士的正电子扫描. |
[35:30] | It shows no sign of brain damage from the injury, | 没有显现因受伤所造成的脑部伤害, |
[35:33] | but there is something else. | 但是有其它的, |
[35:35] | The images are consistent with someone suffering from schizophrenia. | 这些影像和一个遭受严重的 精神分裂的人是一致的. |
[35:39] | He’s one of their leading scientists, | 基兰博士是基隆拿的首席科学家之一, |
[35:41] | head of their most top-secret programme. | 他是他们最高机密计划的领导. |
[35:44] | I know. I can’t explain it. | 我知道,我无法解释. |
[35:46] | The onset of this disease is extremely rare over the age of 35. | 这种疾病的发病年龄在 超过35岁后是很少见的. |
[35:49] | So he’s functioned for at least 20 years | 那是说,他这病症至少有20年, |
[35:51] | without anyone noticing his condition. | 而且没有人注意到他的情况. |
[35:53] | – It’s almost inconceivable. – What kind of symptoms are we talking? | – 那几乎不太可能. – 这会有哪些症状? |
[35:57] | Paranoia, delusions, possibly even full-blown hallucinations. | 狂想症,妄想症, 可能还有发展完全的幻想. |
[36:04] | I’m glad you weren’t there the day we tested the bomb, Jonas. | 我很庆幸我们测试炸弹 的那天你不在场,乔纳斯. |
[36:09] | Must’ve been hard for you. | 那对你来说一定很难. |
[36:11] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远不会忘记. |
[36:13] | The ground shook. The air caught fire. | 地在震动,空气着了火. |
[36:17] | The destruction was unimaginable. | 破坏程度难以想像. |
[36:20] | The Tiranian central forces are located here. | 地拉那的主要军队驻扎在这里. |
[36:23] | We’ll move the Third Division and the reserves to this point. | 我们将会移动第三师和后备军队到这个点. |
[36:26] | – How long can we resist? – First Minister? | – 我们可以抵抗多久? – (乔纳斯) 第一大臣? |
[36:30] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈. |
[36:37] | This way, sir. | (卡特) 这边,长官. |
[36:42] | In here. | 在这里. |
[37:07] | Carter, are you sure? | 卡特,你确定? |
[37:09] | Yes, sir. This is the place. | 是的,长官,就是这里. |
[37:20] | Over here, sir. | 这里,长官. |
[37:28] | Naquadria. A lot of it. | 那夸达,很多. |
[37:42] | We must defend ourselves. | 我们必须自我防御. |
[37:47] | You’re gonna use the naquadria bomb. | 你们会用那夸达炸弹,不是吗? |
[37:49] | If Earth will not help us, we have no choice. | 如果地球不帮助我们, 我们没有选择. |
[37:54] | I wish you could see what I’ve seen. | 我希望你们可以看到我所看到的. |
[37:57] | I have actually been on board a Goa’uld mothership. | 我曾到过勾阿呜的母舰上. |
[38:01] | I’ve seen their destructive power. | 我看过他们毁灭性的力量. |
[38:04] | They can park in orbit | 他们可以停在行星轨道上, |
[38:06] | and systematically annihilate every major city | 然后 有组织地毁灭我们星球上每个主要的城市, |
[38:09] | on our entire planet, regardless of who’s Kelownan or Tiranian. | 不会关心谁是基隆拿人, 谁是地拉那人. |
[38:14] | To them, we’re all just potential slaves. | 对他们来说,我们只是可能的奴隶. |
[38:17] | Jonas, the Goa’uld haven’t been here for a thousand years. | 乔纳斯, 勾阿呜已经有一千年没来这里, |
[38:20] | What makes you think they’d come back now? | 是什么让你认为他们现在会回来? |
[38:22] | The naquadria is a derivative of naqahdah, | 那夸达是那夸达的衍生物, |
[38:26] | which is the very basis of their technology. | 那是他们科技的基础根据. |
[38:29] | It’s literally in their blood. They can smell it. | 而这也真的存在于他们的血液中. 他们闻得到. |
[38:33] | If you continue using it, I guarantee you, | 如果你们继续使用,我向你们保证, |
[38:36] | eventually they will take notice. | 他们终究会注意到. |
[38:40] | – Jonas. | 乔纳斯. |
[38:42] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了. |
[38:45] | Just… wait. | 等..等等. |
[38:53] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[38:56] | Carter and Teal’c are back at the SGC already. | 卡特和提亚克已经回星门指挥部去了. |
[39:00] | – What about the Resistance? – There is no Resistance. | – 那么反抗军怎么办? – 没有反抗军. |
[39:04] | It was all in his head, a fantasy. | 那全是他想出来的,一个幻想. |
[39:11] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的. |
[39:14] | This is from Fraiser. | 这是弗雷泽医生说的… |
[39:18] | Dr Kieran is schizophrenic. | 基兰博士是精神分裂患者. |
[39:23] | It might be a side effect of the research they’ve been doing. | 那可能是他们在这里做研究的副作用. |
[39:26] | The naquadria. | 那夸达… |
[39:29] | It’s time to go home. | 该回家了. |
[39:35] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯. |
[39:37] | What happened to Dr Silas and Dr Leed? | 赛拉斯博士和里德博士怎么了? |
[39:41] | They weren’t transferred, were they? | 他们没被调走,是吗? |
[39:45] | They were taken to a government mental facility, Jonas. | 他们被带到政府精神病院,乔纳斯. |
[39:49] | – You knew. – No. We suspected. | – 你们早就知道! – 不,我们只是怀疑. |
[39:53] | We had thought that Dr Silas was a unique case. | 我们以为赛拉斯博士是唯一的例子. |
[39:58] | But when Dr Leed began to exhibit similar behaviour, we became concerned. | 但是当里德博士开始出现类似的行为时, 我们开始担心起来. |
[40:08] | – That’s why you wanted me to watch him. – We had to keep it quiet | – 那就是为何你们要我看着他. – 我们得保持低调, |
[40:11] | so as not to alarm the other scientists. | 好不让其他的科学家感到惊慌. |
[40:15] | Their research is too important. | 他们的研究太重要了. |
[40:29] | As near as I can tell, it’s a unique form of brain damage | 就我所能说的, 这是一种独特的脑部伤害, |
[40:32] | resulting from long-term exposure to naquadria radiation. | 起因于长期暴露在那夸达辐射下. |
[40:36] | I went over the specs from the bomb project. | 我查看过基隆拿炸弹计划设计说明, |
[40:39] | They never had proper shielding. | 看来他们似乎不曾有过适当的防护. |
[40:41] | – Is Jonas at risk? – No. I already tested him. He’s negative. | – 乔纳斯有危险吗? – 不,我已经检查过他,他没有. |
[40:45] | My guess is he didn’t have enough exposure. | 我猜他暴露的时间不够长. |
[40:48] | The Pentagon is eager to resume research | 五角大楼急着要再继续研究 – |
[40:51] | on the naquadria you found at the warehouse. | – 你们在仓库里找到的那夸达. |
[40:53] | It shouldn’t be a problem. We are double-checking, | 那应该不是问题. 我是说,我们仔细检查了, |
[40:56] | but I think that our existing safeguards are sufficient. | 我想我们目前的安全措施是足够的. |
[41:00] | I sent a message to the Kelownans offering help | 我传了讯息给基隆拿,详细说明了其危险性, |
[41:03] | to upgrade their facilities. | 也提供援助帮助他们提升设备. |
[41:05] | I haven’t gotten any response. | 不幸的是,我还没收到任何回覆. |
[41:07] | We’ve heard nothing from them | 事实上,自从欧尼尔上校和乔纳斯回来之后, |
[41:09] | since Colonel O’Neill and Jonas returned. | 我们再没有得到任何消息. |
[41:11] | They may well be at war by now. | 他们现在可能正处于战争中. |
[41:14] | What about Dr Kieran? | 基兰博士的情况如何? |
[41:17] | With medication we can keep his condition from deteriorating. | 以适当的药物治疗, 我们可以阻止其恶化. |
[41:20] | Unfortunately, there’s no way to reverse the damage | 不幸的是, 我们没有办法恢复 |
[41:24] | that’s already been done. | 已经造成的伤害. |
[41:42] | – Jonas. – Professor. | – 乔纳斯. – 教授. |
[41:44] | I hear I’m being moved today. | 我听说我今天要被迁走. |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 嗯,. |
[41:49] | We’re gonna take you to a facility | 我们要带你去一个…地方, |
[41:51] | that’s better equipped to deal with your needs. | 那里有符合你需求更好的设备. |
[41:59] | I understand everything’s in place for the coup. | 我知道一切都准备好展开政变. |
[42:03] | Really? | 真的? |
[42:05] | They’re keeping me informed. | 他们跟我随时保持联系. |
[42:16] | After they take power, the Resistance is going to dismantle the bomb | 他们取得政权之后, 反抗军将会拆除炸弹, |
[42:21] | and shut down the naquadria project for ever. | 并永远终止那夸达计划. |
[42:26] | That’s good, Professor. | 那很好,教授. |
[42:30] | And they couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你他们办不到的. |
[42:33] | – Do you really think so? – I know so. | – 你真的这么想? – 我知道. |
[42:40] | You saved the world. | 你救了这世界. |