时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Move | 走! |
[00:08] | – Yes, sir. Set it up. – Go, go, go. | – 是的,长官.装配起来. – 走,走,走! |
[00:11] | Immobilise with a cervical collar | (弗雷泽) 可能是第四颈椎骨折! |
[00:14] | and let the symbiote heal the damage. | 用颈圈固定,让共生体治疗伤处! |
[00:16] | Pressure dressing, stat. | 立即用压力绷带包扎! |
[00:20] | Airway’s compromised. Corpsman, priority one. Let’s move | 呼吸道局部受损!… 士兵,这个优先,快点! |
[00:37] | Hey Hey | (欧尼尔) 嘿!嘿! |
[00:43] | – What’s that? – Equipment essential to our security. | – 那是什么? – 据说我们能带必要的安全装备. |
[00:47] | That wasn’t the question. Open it up. | 我不是问那个.打开它. |
[00:54] | A Zatarc detector. | 贼踏克侦测器. |
[00:57] | See, that’s all you had to say. Move out. | 看吧,你只要这么说就行了. 走吧. |
[01:10] | – Pierce? – Colonel. | – 皮尔斯? – 上校. |
[01:12] | SG-12 was wiped out in the first wave, sir. | SG-12在第一波攻击中就全被歼灭了, 长官. |
[01:15] | The Goa’uld knew exactly where to hit. | 勾阿呜确实知道要害,打得我们措手不及. |
[01:18] | Where’s my father? | 我父亲呢? |
[01:19] | He insisted on disabling the DHD at the Tok’ra base | 他坚持要解除托克拉基地里的拨号装置, |
[01:23] | and ordered us to leave. | 下令我们离开. |
[01:26] | See to your men. | 去看你的人. |
[01:33] | Jacob. | 雅各布. |
[01:43] | – Is the gate secure? – If the Chaapa-ai is reactivated, | – 大门安全吗? – 如果恰怕艾马上启动的话, |
[01:46] | we will have the answer. | 我们就会有答案了. |
[01:48] | I set a charge equivalent to a tactical nuke | 我设定了威力等于战术核弹的炸药 |
[01:50] | to detonate ten seconds after we left. | 在我们离开后10秒爆炸. |
[01:53] | No one’s following us. | 没人跟踪我们,也没人看到地址. |
[01:55] | – You’re sure about that? – I’m positive. | – 你确定? – 我确定. |
[01:59] | Stand down. Help the wounded. | 退下,帮忙伤患. |
[02:04] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[02:06] | Anubis overran our position in the Risa system. | (扭曲声) 阿努比斯的军队入侵 我们在芮撒星系的基地. |
[02:10] | We tried dialling the SGC gate, but it must have been active. | 我们试图拨到星门指挥部的大门, 但那边的门已经启动了. |
[02:13] | Jonas and SG-2 were returning from P36-231 with artefacts they’d gathered. | 乔纳斯和SG-2带着他们收集到 的古物从P36-231回来. |
[02:17] | Jack, I know you wanted to keep the location of the Alpha site top-secret, | 杰克,我知道你想把α基地的 地点保持最高机密, |
[02:22] | but we had no alternative. We couldn’t wait. | 但我们别无选择, 我们等不下去了. |
[02:24] | You dialled the coordinates yourself? | 你亲自输入座标吗? |
[02:27] | Yeah. I was careful. Nobody saw. | 对,我很小心,没有被人看到. |
[02:29] | To whom do I owe thanks for this refuge? | 我要感谢哪位提供的这个避难所? |
[02:32] | Colonel O’Neill, this is Malek, | 欧尼尔上校,这是马莱克, |
[02:34] | commander of the Tok’ra base we evacuated. | 我们刚撤退的托克拉基地的指挥官. |
[02:36] | And Ocker, chief of security. | 还有奥克尔,安全组长. |
[02:38] | Your people were brave in aiding us. | 你的同胞很勇敢的援助我们. |
[02:41] | – How many made it? – Less than a quarter of our number. | – 多少人逃出来了? – 不到四分之一. |
[02:44] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾. |
[02:46] | This is the base of the Tauri. Why are there Jaffa? | 这里是塔瑞的基地. 为什么会有贾法? |
[02:49] | Rebel warriors. | 变节战士. |
[02:51] | Jaffa who have turned against the Goa’uld. | 转向对抗勾阿呜的贾法. |
[02:55] | I did not realise their ranks had grown to such a number. | 我不知道他们的数目增加了这么多. |
[02:58] | Many more are operating as a fifth column among the Goa’uld. | 还有好几百个贾法在外对抗勾阿呜, 像是第五纵队一样. |
[03:02] | Just like you. | 就像你们一样. |
[03:05] | Many of these Jaffa had to evacuate their rebel base several months ago. | 很多贾法都是几个月前从 他们的叛军基地里撤退过来的. |
[03:09] | I see. | 我了解了. |
[03:12] | Is that going to be a problem? | 会有问题吗? |
[03:17] | Not for us. | 不是我们的. |
[03:19] | Good. | 很好. |
[04:31] | Stargate.SG1-s06e09.Allegiance | |
[04:48] | Arik tre-ac te kek. | Arik tre-ac te kek. |
[04:51] | “We do not surrender, even in death. “ | “我们至死也决不投降.” |
[04:54] | Tak mal arik tiak. | Tak mal arik tiak. |
[04:58] | “You will not be forgotten. “ | “你们将永远不被忘记.” |
[05:39] | – Nemeth kree – Hey. Hey | – Nemeth kree – 嘿,嘿! |
[05:45] | What the hell is goin’ on? This is a funeral, for cryin’ out loud | 这在搞什么?!这是个葬礼耶, 看在老天份上! |
[05:49] | I asked a question of this Tok’ra. | 我问这个托克拉一个问题. |
[05:51] | No one may speak during the ritual. | 在葬礼中没有人能说话! |
[05:54] | For this, you guys are fighting? | 你们这些家伙为了这个打架?! |
[05:58] | – I’m sure he’s sorry. – I am not. | – 我相信他很抱歉. – 我才没有. |
[06:01] | – On the inside. – It does not matter. | – 好,心里很抱歉. – 不是那个问题. |
[06:04] | Look, it does not matter. | 听到没,那不是问题. |
[06:07] | Come on, a lot of people lost their lives. Show a little respect. | 好了,很多人失去了生命, 放尊重一点. |
[06:13] | – They are no different than the Goa’uld. – Jaffa | – 他们跟勾阿呜没什么两样. – 贾法! |
[06:26] | All right, break it up Go on home. There’s nothin’ to see here. | 好了,得了,快走开,回家去, 这儿没什么好看的, |
[06:31] | Go on. | 走啊. |
[06:36] | There’s no need to apologise on their behalf, Colonel. | 他们的行为是没有需要道歉的,上校. |
[06:39] | – Apologise? – We understand the Jaffa. | – 道歉? – 我们了解这些贾法. |
[06:44] | Actually, I was gonna remind you that | 其实我要提醒你, |
[06:46] | without Bra’tac and Teal’c and other Jaffa, | 要是没有布瑞泰克, 提亚克和其他贾法, |
[06:49] | all your little Tok’ra folks would be pushin’ up daisies. | 你们这些托克拉小子们 现在就都堆在那高台上了. |
[06:52] | I need not remind you that | 而我用不着提醒你, |
[06:54] | the rebel Jaffa and the Tauri are equally indebted to us. | 贾法叛军和塔瑞都亏欠我们. |
[06:59] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[07:01] | We have been fighting the Goa’uld for millennia. | 我们已经对抗勾阿呜有一千年之久. |
[07:04] | Yeah. Just when should we expect some progress on that? | 对啊,什么时候我们会看到成果呢?… |
[07:11] | It’s been a bad day. Let’s… move on. | 那是很痛苦的一天, 我们别吵了. |
[07:23] | Sir. | 长官… |
[07:25] | Several of the Tok’ra have expressed concern | 一些托克拉表示对他们 |
[07:28] | about their temporary quarters. | 分配到的临时住处有疑虑. |
[07:30] | Explain to them the meaning of the word “temporary”. | 跟他们解释”临时”这两个字的意义. |
[07:34] | If they don’t like it, they can leave. | 他们要是不喜欢就请滚蛋. |
[07:37] | – You really want me to tell them that? – Yes. | – 你真要我这样告诉他们? – 对. |
[07:40] | No. | 不. |
[07:43] | I’ll do it. | 我自己去说. |
[08:02] | Hey. How’s the leg? | 嗨…腿还好吗? |
[08:06] | It’s better. One of the perks of being a Tok’ra. | 好多了.这是当托克拉的好处之一. |
[08:11] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧… |
[08:16] | What was all that crap at the funeral? | 嘿,在葬礼上到底出了什么鸟事啊? |
[08:19] | I wouldn’t read too much into it. | 我不会过于深究的. |
[08:22] | Why do you guys have to be so dang… | 为什么你们这些人会那么… |
[08:26] | – Arrogant? – Yeah, OK. | – 狂傲? – 对,可以这么说. |
[08:28] | It’s complicated, symbiote and host. | 那很复杂,共生体和宿主. |
[08:31] | The blending of two personalities does sometimes have its drawbacks. | 两个不同个性的结合有时有它的缺点. |
[08:36] | Tell me about it. | 用的着你说. |
[08:40] | Jack, there’s no denying you had a bad experience. | 杰克,不能否认你有过糟糕的经验. |
[08:45] | But if you hadn’t had a symbiote implanted… | 但如果你没植入共生体… |
[08:47] | Please, don’t use that term, huh? | 哎,拜托,别用那个字眼儿,好吗? |
[08:49] | If you hadn’t been blended with Kanan, you’d be dead right now. | 如果你没跟卡楠结合, 你早就死了. |
[08:56] | By the way, if I hadn’t become a Tok’ra, I’d be dead too. | 当然如果我没变成托克拉, 我也已经死了. |
[09:01] | Kanan broke one of our highest laws. He used you. | 卡楠违背了我们最严格的法律, 他利用你. |
[09:05] | Even Selmak was sickened by it. | 我可以告诉你塞尔麦克一样很反感. |
[09:08] | There’s no way he could have hidden those feelings from me. | 他是无法对我隐藏这种感觉的. |
[09:12] | But Kanan did something terribly wrong while trying to do the right thing. | 但卡楠是以极错误的手段 试图做对的事情. |
[09:16] | – You can’t forgive him for that? – No. | – 你难道不能为了这点原谅他? – 不能. |
[09:21] | It’s a shame a true blending never really occurred. | 很可惜真正的结合并没发生, |
[09:24] | You might understand the Tok’ra better. | 否则你可以更了解托克拉一点. |
[09:27] | Oh, I think I understand ’em just fine. | 噢,我想我够了解他们了. |
[09:30] | You don’t like us much any more, do you? | 你再也不会喜欢我们了,对吗? |
[09:32] | I like you. | 我喜欢你啊. |
[09:36] | I see the Jaffa differently. | 我用不同的角度看待贾法. |
[09:38] | Most of the Tok’ra hosts come from worlds conquered by the Goa’uld, | 多数托克拉的宿主来自 被勾阿呜征服的星球, |
[09:42] | born into a feudal system where their only choices | 生于封建体制内,他们唯一的选择 |
[09:45] | were forced labour or death. | 不是被迫奴役,就是死路一条. |
[09:47] | So it’s the host’s fault? | 所以是宿主的错喽? |
[09:50] | It’s history. | 是历史. |
[09:52] | For 2,000 years, every time a Tok’ra died at the end of a staff weapon, | 两千年来, 每次有托克拉死于棍棒武器之下, |
[09:57] | a Jaffa was holding it. | 都是贾法握着的. |
[09:59] | We just got our asses kicked by an army of Jaffa loyal to Anubis. | 我们才刚被效忠阿努比斯的贾法痛扁一顿, |
[10:04] | You think that helps? | 你想这会有帮助吗?. |
[10:06] | No. | 没有. |
[10:08] | There’s talk among the Tok’ra that the end is closer than we think. | 托克拉之中有句话说 末日比我们想像的还要近… |
[10:12] | And I don’t mean the end of the Goa’uld. | 我不是说勾阿呜的末日. |
[10:15] | I mean the end of us. All of us. | 我说的是我们的末日–我们全部. |
[10:22] | The Jaffa rebellion isn’t rolling along | 我猜贾法叛军的运作成果 |
[10:24] | as well as could be expected either, I take it. | 并不如预期中的好,对吧? |
[10:28] | No. It’s not. | 对,没错. |
[10:31] | Then at least we have that much in common. | 那至少我们有很多相似之处. |
[10:48] | It seemed like a power fluctuation in the cycle | 起先它看来像是那夸达反应堆 |
[10:51] | output of the naqahdah reactor. | 输出循环的电力不稳情况, |
[10:53] | But I discovered the absorption port | 但是经过进一步调查, |
[10:56] | and its redundancy had been tampered with. | 我发现 输入和输出阀都被动过手脚… |
[10:58] | Carter I haven’t had coffee. | 卡特,我还没喝咖啡! |
[11:02] | Sir, if no one had noticed it, | 长官,不会有人注意这件事, |
[11:04] | the reactor would have overloaded. | 除非他们知道要找什么.反应堆会负荷过量. |
[11:07] | – Any chance this was an accident? – Not a chance. | – 有可能是意外吗? – 绝对不可能. |
[11:11] | Would not such an explosion destroy an area several miles in circumference? | 像这种超载引起的爆炸不是会 严重摧毁这方圆数哩的地区吗? |
[11:15] | Yeah, it would. | 对,会的. |
[11:18] | – Who knows about this? – Except for the guards I posted, just us. | – 有谁知道这事? – 除了我布下的警卫外,只有我们. |
[11:22] | How long would it have taken for an explosion to occur? | 要多久就会因系统超载而爆炸? |
[11:25] | An hour. Maybe less. | 一小时,可能不到. |
[11:30] | Pierce? O’Neill. | 皮尔斯? 欧尼尔. |
[11:32] | No one goes near the gate till I get there. | 在我到之前不准任何人接近大门20码内. |
[11:36] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[11:39] | What are you considering, O’Neill? | 你在考虑什么,欧尼尔? |
[11:41] | Well, if you’d rigged a reactor to blow… | 如果你动手脚让反应堆炸掉… |
[11:45] | wouldn’t you want to get offworld before it… blew? | 你总希望在爆炸前逃到外星去吧? |
[11:50] | Indeed. | 当然了. |
[11:56] | I could send reinforcements. | 我可以派出援军. |
[11:58] | We’ve got enough people here as it is. | 不行,长官,这里人已经够多了. |
[12:01] | Colonel, at least let me rejoin the team. | 上校,至少让我重回小队. |
[12:03] | An incoming wormhole – what risk could there be? | 对你而言不过是个来自 地球的进入的虫洞,不会有危险吧? |
[12:06] | Sorry, Jonas, you’ll have to sit this one out. | 抱歉,乔纳斯,你这次不能参加. |
[12:09] | Until we know what’s goin’ on, General, | 事实上,将军,在我们搞清楚到底发生 什么事之前, |
[12:12] | I recommend no gate travel either way. | 我建议两边都停止大门旅行. |
[12:15] | Understood, Colonel. I’ll have SG-3 standing by, just in case. | 知道了,上校. 我会叫SG-3待命,以防万一. |
[12:19] | We’ll report back in 24 hours. O’Neill out. | 我们会在24小时后回报. 欧尼尔结束通话. |
[12:28] | Pierce, I want the guard doubled. | 皮尔斯,我要警卫加倍. |
[12:31] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[12:35] | What is happening? | 怎么了? |
[12:37] | Uh, looks like we’re gonna be stuck here for a while. | 呃,看来我们要在这儿待上一阵子了. |
[12:40] | It is imperative that we seek another location for our base. | 让我们去寻找另一个地点 重建基地是很急迫的事情. |
[12:44] | Yeah, you might want to put that on hold. We… have a situation. | 对,你们最好稍等一下, 我们有点状况. |
[12:49] | There is a saboteur among us. | 我们当中有破坏份子. |
[12:51] | Our naqahdah reactor almost went critical. | 我们的那夸达反应堆今早几乎出事, |
[12:54] | I discovered it just in time. | 幸好我及时发现. |
[12:56] | – And if you hadn’t? – We wouldn’t be having this chat. | – 如果你没有呢? – 那我们就不会在这儿…聊天了. |
[13:01] | I see. | 原来如此. |
[13:02] | We chose this planet as our Alpha site | 这个星球之所以被选中作为我们的α基地 |
[13:04] | because it is unknown to the Goa’uld. | 是因为它的地址并没有勾阿呜知道. |
[13:06] | And it is imperative that this base remain secret. | 而让这个基地继续保密是绝对必要的. |
[13:10] | We will be questioning everybody. | 我们会询问每个人. |
[13:13] | – Of course. – Starting with the Tok’ra. | – 当然了. – 从托克拉开始. |
[13:21] | For what reason? | 为什么? |
[13:24] | Everything was fine until you showed up. | 因为在你们来之前一切都很正常. |
[13:27] | If what you say is true, we would have perished too. | 如果你说的是事实, 我们会跟你们一起丧生. |
[13:30] | It’d only take one. | 那只有一个人. |
[13:32] | Selmak? | 塞尔麦克? |
[13:36] | We have no choice. | (扭曲声) 我们没有选择. |
[13:39] | The Zatarc detector will reveal any lie or deception. | 贼踏克侦测器会测出谎言或欺骗. |
[13:41] | Yeah, but a spy within the Jaffa or Tok’ra ranks | 但一个间谍,不管是贾法或托克拉, |
[13:44] | wouldn’t have to be a Zatarc to attempt this. | 不必成为贼踏克也能做出这种事. |
[13:48] | Any deception will be detected, | 所有的欺瞒都会被侦测到, |
[13:50] | whether we are dealing with a Zatarc or not. | 不管我们要找的是不是贼踏克. |
[13:57] | That is when I requested to leave and you informed me of the sabotage. | 那时我正要求离开, 而你们告诉我破坏者的事. |
[14:05] | Do you know why the Tok’ra base fell? | 你知道托克拉基地失陷的原因吗? |
[14:08] | Exactly how Anubis was able to defeat our defence system remains a mystery. | 到底阿努比斯如何击溃我们的 防御系统至今仍是个谜. |
[14:15] | OK, we’re done. | 好,我们完成了. |
[14:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[14:24] | No. Thank you. | 不…谢谢你. |
[14:44] | Jaffa | 贾法! |
[14:49] | I’ll screen the wounded, | (雅各布) 我会扫描伤者, |
[14:50] | but I doubt they could have done it. | 但我怀疑他们 能够在不被发现的情况下走出医务室. |
[14:53] | After that, if we still have nothing, | 在那之后如果还没发现的话, |
[14:55] | base personnel will have to be screened. | 基地人员将接受扫描. |
[14:58] | – OK. – And the Jaffa. | – 好的. – 还有贾法. |
[15:01] | Bra’tac? | 布瑞泰克? |
[15:03] | I had hoped it would not come to that. | 我希望不会到这个地步. |
[15:06] | If the Jaffa won’t submit to the screening, after the Tok’ra have, | 听着,如果贾法不做托克拉 已经做过的扫描的话, |
[15:10] | we’re just askin’ for trouble. | 我们是在自找麻烦. |
[15:13] | The very purpose of this device questions one’s honour. | 这个装置的目的是质疑我们的名誉. |
[15:16] | Or you could say it confirms one’s honour. | 你也可以说是证实一个人的名誉. |
[15:19] | – It is also of Tok’ra design. – Oh, come on | – 它是托克拉的设计. – 噢,得了吧. |
[15:22] | I have learned much in my 137 years. | 我在我137年的岁月中学了很多. |
[15:26] | Can you look me in the eye and tell me you trust the Tok’ra entirely? | 你能看着我的眼睛, 告诉我你全心全意相信托克拉? |
[15:31] | No. Not entirely. | 不,不完全相信. |
[15:34] | But enough to allow myself to be screened along with everybody else. | 但足以让我和其他人一起接受扫描. |
[15:39] | I will convince the Jaffa to submit. You have my word. | 我会说服贾法接受,我跟你保证. |
[15:43] | Perhaps once the Tok’ra see how big Jaffa hearts can be, | 也许一旦托克拉看到 贾法有多宽宏大量, |
[15:47] | they will finally look upon us as equals. | 他们就会以平等的态度看待我们. |
[15:51] | Colonel O’Neill | (马莱克) 欧尼尔上校! |
[16:14] | – You killed Ocker. – I would have, if he’d challenged me. | – 你杀了奥克尔! – 我会的,如果他再挑衅我的话. |
[16:18] | – Are you not responsible for this? – I wish I was. | – 你和这起谋杀无关? – 我倒希望我有. |
[16:21] | – Answer him directly. – I will not explain myself to him. | – 直接回答他的问题. – 我不要跟他解释. |
[16:25] | Then explain it to me. | 那跟我解释…. |
[16:31] | Please. | 请? |
[16:33] | I was across the compound. | 我在基地另一头. |
[16:35] | I insist that he be screened immediately. | 我要他立即接受扫描. |
[16:46] | Yeah. | 好. |
[16:49] | I will not | 我不去! |
[16:51] | I will not | 我不去! |
[17:05] | – Carter, I want you in there. – Yes, sir. | – 卡特,我要你也去. – 是,长官. |
[17:09] | – I need to know the cause of death. – I’ll get on it, sir. | – 我要知道死因. – 我会进行的,长官. |
[17:13] | You both know this, but I’m gonna say it out loud anyway. | 你们两个都知道这点, 但我还是要说出来. |
[17:17] | I need every bit of influence you two have, | 我们需要你们发挥所有的影响力, |
[17:20] | or this whole thing’s gonna blow up. | 否则这事将一发不可收拾. |
[17:31] | I was alone outside the compound, eating my ration in private. | 我一个人在营地外面,单独吃我的饭. |
[17:38] | Do you know who killed Ocker? | 你知道谁杀了奥克尔吗? |
[17:40] | No. | 不知道. |
[17:47] | – Did you kill him? – No, I did not kill him. | – 你杀了他吗? – 没有,我没杀他. |
[17:59] | We’re finished. | 我们结束了. |
[18:02] | – Holding cell. – Yes, sir. | – 拘留室. – 是,长官. |
[18:05] | Master Bra’tac, I did not kill him. | 布瑞泰克大师,我没有杀他. |
[18:11] | Go with them. | 跟他们走. |
[18:15] | Do not attempt escape. | 别试图逃跑. |
[18:27] | Deception. He is guilty. | 谎言…他有罪. |
[18:30] | All we know is that he’s lying about something. | 我们只知道他隐瞒了一些事情. |
[18:33] | – What more proof do you need? – This device is not infallible. | – 你还需要什么证据? – 这装置不是万无一失的. |
[18:36] | It can give false positives. We’ve seen it before. | 它可能判断错误. 我们以前见过. |
[18:40] | You were all willing to stake the security of the base on it. | 不久之前,你们还同意 这个基地的安全全系于它. |
[18:43] | Artok’s hostility towards the Tok’ra could throw off the readings. | 阿陶克对托克拉明确的敌意 可能造成读数上升. |
[18:47] | His hostility is the reason Ocker is dead. | 他的敌意是奥克尔致死的理由. |
[18:49] | What if we verify his alibi? | 如果我们能证实他的不在场证明呢? |
[18:51] | He’s right. Maybe someone saw him where he said he was. | 上校是对的. 也许有人看到他在他说的地方. |
[18:54] | Tok’ra and Jaffa deliberately ate apart from each other. | 托克拉和贾法都刻意避开对方进食的. |
[18:58] | I will not accept the word of a Jaffa in his defence. | 我不接受贾法自我开脱的供词. |
[19:01] | Of course you won’t. So, why don’t we see what the autopsy says? | 当然你不会了…所以 我们何不等验尸结果出来再说呢? |
[19:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:07] | Because we don’t convict people just because some damn light turns red | 因为我们才不会因为一些该死的 红灯亮起来就宣布某人有罪! |
[19:13] | – How long will the autopsy take? – It’s hard to say. | – 验尸要多久? – 很难说. |
[19:17] | The report may offer tangible evidence proving or disproving his guilt. | 报告也许能提供他罪名 成立与否的确实证据. |
[19:22] | Look, he’s not goin’ anywhere. You’ve got my word. | 听着,他哪都去不了,我跟你保证. |
[19:25] | And mine as well. | 还有我. |
[19:30] | Many Tok’ra have died in recent days. | 最近很多托克拉丧失了生命. |
[19:33] | To lose another of our number in a place | 在一个我们认为是避难所的地方 |
[19:36] | we had thought was refuge, it is difficult. | 再死一个自己人是很难接受的. |
[19:42] | I’m sure it is. | 我相信是的. |
[19:49] | There is some bruising around his mouth. | 在他嘴巴的右方有一些瘀伤, |
[19:52] | The killer could have stopped him calling out | 可能是凶手为了阻止他叫喊 |
[19:55] | by covering his mouth from behind. | 而用左手从后方捂住他嘴巴的结果. |
[19:58] | The trauma to the back of the neck | 颈背的外伤 |
[20:00] | was done with a blade of exotic design. | 是由设计相当 奇特的刀状武器所造成, |
[20:03] | The blade was used to sever the host’s spinal column | 刀身切断了宿主 – |
[20:06] | between the first and second cervical vertebrae, | – 第二和第三颈椎的脊椎骨, |
[20:09] | while severing the spinal column of the symbiote | 同时切断了附在其上的共生体 – |
[20:12] | between the 33rd and 34th precloacal vertebrae. | – 第33和34前泄殖腔脊椎骨. |
[20:15] | Death would have been instantaneous. | 造成瞬间死亡. |
[20:19] | No Jaffa did this. | 贾法不会这么做. |
[20:21] | – How do you know? – Jaffa do not kill in this fashion. | – 你怎么知道? – 贾法不用这种手段杀人. |
[20:24] | Jaffa could not be trained to do this? | 你是说贾法不会被训练这么做? |
[20:27] | A Jaffa would not. | 我是告诉你贾法不这么做. |
[20:30] | Vengeance is exacted face to face, not from behind. | 报仇绝对是面对面, 不会从后方偷袭. |
[20:34] | Face to face, a Jaffa may not survive. | 面对面的话贾法绝对活不了. |
[20:36] | It is a Tok’ra or a Goa’uld who has committed this act. | 这手法更类似托克拉或勾阿呜的行为. |
[20:39] | I disagree. | – 我反对. – (警报声) |
[21:14] | This is different. This was a frontal attack. | 这个不一样.这是正面攻击. |
[21:17] | The only similarity is that it was done by a blade. | 唯一相似的是这也是刀状武器造成的. |
[21:20] | The same one? | 同一把? |
[21:22] | I won’t know until I inspect the internal organs. | 有可能. 在我检验外伤和脏器之前我无法确认. |
[21:25] | – Was the door locked, Sergeant? – Yes, sir. | – 士官,你发现他时门是锁着的吗? – 是的,长官. |
[21:28] | – Did you hear anything? – No, sir. | – 你有没有听到任何声音? – 没有,长官. |
[21:31] | It’s unlikely that someone defeated the lock, | (卡特) 不太像是 有人能打开牢房的门锁, |
[21:35] | stabbed him without a fight, and then re-locked the door as they left. | 在完全没有反抗的情况下刺死他, 然后在离开时重新上锁. |
[21:39] | What if they attacked through the bars | 如果他们是透过栏杆攻击他, |
[21:42] | and pushed him back to where he is now? | 而那股力量将他弹回现在他倒下的地方呢? |
[21:44] | Why are there no defensive wounds? | 这是个正面攻击, 为什么没有防御性的移动? |
[21:47] | He’d have to be standing in front of the bars. | 他必须是站在栏杆正前方. |
[21:50] | A Jaffa would never expose himself to such a vulnerable position. | 一个贾法绝对不会把自己 暴露在如此脆弱的位置. |
[21:54] | Unless he knew his killer… and did not fear him. | 除非他认识凶手而且不怕他. |
[22:19] | Artok is dead. | 阿陶克死了! |
[22:21] | Only yesterday he helped to carry your wounded, | 昨天他还帮忙搬运你们的伤患, |
[22:24] | and then you killed him | 然后你们杀了他! |
[22:25] | – Now is not the time. – You know the truth. | – 现在时候不对,兄弟. – 你知道实情,提亚克 |
[22:28] | – I do not. – A Tok’ra did not kill him. | – 我不知道. – (马莱克) 托克拉没杀他, |
[22:31] | Of this I am certain. | 我可以确定. |
[22:35] | You carry a blade. | 倒是你的皮带上带着把刀子. |
[22:37] | To defend myself, when the Tok’ra finally come for me. | 是用来自卫的, 以防托克拉找上我. |
[22:42] | He was defenceless | 他毫无防御能力! |
[22:47] | Malek | 马莱克 |
[22:48] | Somebody wanna… tell me what’s goin’ on here? | 有人要…告诉我这是怎么回事吗? |
[22:57] | Anybody? | 有没有人? |
[23:02] | Why don’t we put the weapons… down? | 为什么我们不把武器…放下? |
[23:07] | Teal’c O’Neill | 提亚克,欧尼尔. |
[23:11] | Should we go check this out, let these folks talk among themselves? | 我们是不是该去看看呢? 让这些伙计们自行谈谈? |
[23:26] | Footprints. Recently made, and alone. | 脚印…新的,而且是一个人. |
[23:31] | Whoever did this fled quickly in that direction. | 不管谁留下的, 是以很快的速度逃往那个方向. |
[23:35] | The footprints… Jaffa or Tok’ra? | 那脚印… 是贾法或托克拉的? |
[23:43] | They could be either one. | (布瑞泰克) 都有可能. |
[23:52] | All right, let’s do a head count. | 好了,我们来数人头吧. |
[24:02] | All right, listen up, folks. | 好了,大家听好! |
[24:05] | We can stop pointing fingers at each other. | 好消息是我们可以停止互相指责对方, |
[24:08] | Everyone’s been accounted for. | 每个人都证明是清白的. |
[24:10] | However, that does mean that someone… | 然而这表示做这件事的某人… |
[24:15] | or, dare I say it, some thing is still floatin’ around, | 或容我这么说,某个东西…还逍遥法外, |
[24:19] | tryin’ to do us in. | 想再继续偷袭我们. |
[24:20] | We will search in groups of three, | 我们要以三人一组进行搜寻, |
[24:22] | a Tok’ra, Jaffa and Tauri in each. | 每组各由一个托克拉,贾法和塔瑞组成. |
[24:26] | This thing wanted to turn us against each other. | 这家伙想让我们互相对抗, |
[24:29] | The fact that we’re onto him makes him more dangerous. | 事实上我们的确中计而让他 变得更加危险, |
[24:32] | Keep that in mind. | 记住这点. |
[24:35] | Let’s move out. | 我们出发吧. |
[25:39] | O’Neill? | (提亚克) 欧尼尔? |
[25:44] | Go ahead, Teal’c. | 说吧,提亚克. |
[25:45] | We have located Captain Grier’s search team. They are dead. | 我们发现了格瑞尔上尉的搜索队. 他们死了. |
[25:55] | Any tracks? | 有线索吗? |
[25:57] | Each team member appears to have been killed separately and dragged here. | 显然每个队员都是个别遭到 杀害后再拖到这个地点的. |
[26:01] | What’s your position? | 好.你的位置? |
[26:03] | Near the base of the north cliff. | 小溪东方,靠近北边峭壁的底部. |
[26:11] | Stand by. I got somethin’ here. | 待命,我们这边有状况…. |
[26:22] | Carter, hook up with Teal’c at his position. Secure the area. | 卡特,到提亚克的位置跟他会合, 守住那个区域. |
[26:26] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[28:21] | – What happened? – I could not defend against it. | – 怎么了? – 我对付不了它, |
[28:25] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择. |
[28:27] | Where’s Bra’tac? | 布瑞泰克呢? |
[28:31] | He is dead. | 他死了. |
[28:46] | Tell me why I should not kill you here. | 告诉我为什么我不该把你就地正法, 托克拉. |
[28:48] | He was swept away. There was nothing I could have done. | 他被推开了,没有什么我能做的. |
[28:51] | You could have pursued him Bra’tac could have been saved. | 你可以支援他,布瑞泰克大师可能会得救. |
[28:55] | I believed it more important to report what I saw. | 我相信回来报告我的所见更为重要. |
[28:58] | How can we trust the Tok’ra if they would abandon a Jaffa in battle? | 如果托克拉像这样在战斗中抛弃贾法, 我们要怎么信任他们?! |
[29:02] | If I had not, I would be dead. | (马莱克) 如果我没跑,我也会死. |
[29:05] | Jack. A little help. | 杰克…帮个忙吧? |
[29:09] | Teal’c. Stop. | 提亚克…停手. |
[29:21] | Teal’c, don’t do this. | 提亚克,别这样. |
[29:24] | Bra’tac would want us to stick together. | 布瑞泰克希望我们团结一致. |
[29:31] | He’s right, Teal’c. | 他说的对,提亚克. |
[29:50] | Bra’tac pushed me out of the way just before the attack. | 布瑞泰克在攻击前把我推了开去, |
[29:55] | Somehow, he knew whoever it was had a personal cloaking device. | 不知道怎么着他晓得. 不管对方是谁都拥有个人隐匿装置. |
[29:59] | He was invisible. | 他是隐形的. |
[30:04] | Invisible? | 隐形? |
[30:08] | Nirrti has stealth technology. | 内尔提有匿踪装置技术. |
[30:10] | She could’ve come through the gate with the Tok’ra. | 她有可能在 不被察觉的状况下跟着托克拉穿过大门. |
[30:14] | That would explain why there were no defensive wounds | 这也可以解释为什么受害者 都没有抵抗的伤痕, |
[30:17] | and how Anubis was able to defeat the defences of the Tok’ra base. | 还有阿努比斯如何能击溃 托克拉基地的防御. |
[30:20] | An invisible spy could operate with impunity. | 一个隐形间谍可以轻松做到这点. |
[30:23] | That woman continues to get on my nerves. | 那女人让我愈来愈紧张. |
[30:26] | I doubt Nirrti would be in league with Anubis. She’s a renegade. | 我怀疑内尔提会跟阿努比斯结盟… 她是个叛徒. |
[30:30] | Well, whoever it is, we’re dealing with an enemy we can’t see. | 不管是谁, 我们要对付的是一个看不见的敌人. |
[30:34] | Without TERs to counter that technology, we’re helpless. | 没有隐形消除杆我们是束手无策的. |
[30:38] | Do you have the means to generate a high-frequency electromagnetic field? | 你们有没有办法创造一个高频的电磁场? |
[30:42] | I could modify the naqahdah reactor. | 我可以修正那夸达反应堆的输出波长. |
[30:44] | Within a range of 400 to 700 nanometres? | 到400~700奈米之间? |
[30:48] | That might bring the phase particles into our visible spectrum. | 这可能可以生成足够的相粒子, 把它们转变成我们的可见光谱. |
[30:51] | – Carter? – The invisibility field must operate… | – 卡特? – 长官,隐形力场必须作用… |
[30:54] | Can you make the invisible guy vis… ? | 你是不是要告诉我你可以让这个 隐形的家伙变得可以看…? |
[30:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[30:57] | – That’s all I need. – If you can see it, you can shoot it. | – 我只需要这句话就够了. – 如果你看得到,就打得到. |
[31:02] | Right. | 没错. |
[31:04] | I will assist you. | 我会协助你. |
[31:11] | Fine. Let’s move out. | 好…我们走吧. |
[31:29] | We need to bring the reactor out. | 我们必须把反应堆搬到空旷地去. |
[31:31] | Do it. Everybody else guards the gate. | 搬吧.我要其他人守卫星际之门. |
[31:35] | All right, listen up | 好了,各位! |
[31:40] | Our enemy has a device that can render himself, | 我们的敌人有种装置可以让 |
[31:43] | or herself, invisible. | 他…或她变成隐形. |
[31:48] | He or she may have come through the gate with the wounded Tok’ra. | 他或她可能是跟着 受伤的托克拉穿过大门. |
[31:52] | Whatever it is, it tried to play us against each other. | 不管它是什么, 它试图要让我们起内哄. |
[31:55] | That’s not gonna work any more, because now we know it is among us. | 因为我们知道了它的存在, 所以这套已经不管用了. |
[32:07] | Bra’tac is gone. | 布瑞泰克已经牺牲. |
[32:11] | His death will have been in vain unless we trust each other, | 我们必须互相信任,互相合作 来对抗共同的敌人, |
[32:15] | and work together to defeat this enemy. | 否则他的死将毫无意义. |
[32:31] | Do what you have to do, | 尽你一切所能, |
[32:32] | but that son of a bitch does not get through that gate. | 决不许那个狗娘养的通过星际之门. |
[32:35] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[32:38] | If this creature leaves, this base will have to be abandoned. | 要是这个生物突围离开的话, 这个基地就必须放弃了. |
[32:42] | Yeah, I know. | – 对,我知道. – (引擎声) |
[33:01] | The same bladed weapon killed both of them. | 查出来了…是同一把刀状武器 杀死他们两个的, |
[33:04] | Probably the others too. | 其他人可能也是. |
[33:05] | A single thrust, up through the symbiote, | 一刀插入,向上切断共生体, |
[33:08] | continuing up, piercing the Jaffa’s heart. | 继续往上刺穿贾法的心脏. |
[33:11] | – He died instantly. – Nirrti’s been workin’ out. | – 他在倒地之前就已经死了. – 内尔提可真有效率. |
[33:14] | Not Nirrti, an Ashrak. | 不是内尔提,是艾叙拉克. |
[33:17] | A Goa’uld assassin of great strength, | 一个技巧高超的勾阿呜刺客,拥有强大 的力量和能力, |
[33:20] | most likely in the service of Anubis. | 很可能是效力于阿努比斯. |
[33:22] | An Ashrak penetrated SGC security | 之前不是有个艾叙拉克渗透过星门指挥部的安全系统 |
[33:24] | and tried to kill Major Carter. | 并试图杀死卡特少校吗? |
[33:26] | Indeed. The Ashrak succeeded in killing Jolinar, | 没错.那个艾叙拉克成功地杀死了 |
[33:29] | to whom Major Carter was host. | 把卡特少校当宿主的尧力纳, |
[33:31] | That guy wasn’t invisible. | 那家伙并没有隐形啊. |
[33:34] | While in the service of Apophis | 在我还效忠阿波菲斯的时候, |
[33:36] | many Jaffa were killed in this manner, | 在卡温的那夸达矿坑工作的贾法, |
[33:38] | while working in the naqahdah mines of Kawawn. | 有好几个都死于弗雷泽医生 所描述的手法. |
[33:41] | Apophis ordered the mines sealed, | 阿波菲斯下令封闭矿坑, |
[33:43] | and when the tunnels were opened days later, | 当几天后重新开启通道时 |
[33:46] | a single Ashrak was found. | 发现了一个艾叙拉克. |
[33:47] | Only one had killed so many. | 单单一个就能杀死许多人. |
[33:51] | If he’s that powerful, why didn’t he just go on a killing spree? | 如果他这么能干,为何不大开杀戒? |
[33:54] | Divide and conquer. | 各个击破. |
[34:41] | I wish that Bra’tac were here. | 我真希望布瑞泰克能在这儿. |
[34:44] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊,我知道. |
[34:49] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[34:51] | – Are we there yet? – Almost, sir. | – 好了没有? – 快好了,长官. |
[34:54] | The reactor wasn’t designed for a sustained output at this frequency range. | 反应堆并不是设计来维持 这种频率范围的输出的. |
[36:00] | Medics, we’ve got wounded out here | 医疗组!我们外面有伤患,来帮忙! |
[36:03] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[36:04] | Colonel. I’m sorry, sir. | 上校,我很抱歉,长官, |
[36:05] | It got my GDO during the firefight. | 不知怎的他在枪战中拿走了我的身份识别器. |
[36:08] | – What? – It was moving in and around us. | – 什么?! – 它冲进我们之前并快速移动,长官. |
[36:10] | One casualty was hit by friendly fire. | 至少有一名伤亡于友军火力下. |
[36:12] | Re-establish a perimeter around the gate. | 好了,在大门周围重建防线. |
[36:14] | – I’d like to take a team after it, sir. – Negative. | – 我想带队去追它,长官. – 不行!它就是要这样. |
[36:18] | – You hold that gate. Go. – Yes, sir. | – 你守住大门,确定都有无障碍的射击线. – 是,长官. |
[36:21] | We should leave before he attacks again. | 我们应该在他发动另一次攻击前离开. |
[36:24] | It took a GDO. Nobody’s goin’ anywhere. | 它拿走了身份识别器,我们哪都去不了. |
[36:27] | – You saw what he was capable… – Yes, I did. | – 上校,你看到了他能够… – 对!我知道! |
[36:30] | That’s why I want all personnel guarding that gate. | 那就是为什么我要每个 可用的人都去守卫大门! |
[36:33] | That includes Tok’ra and Jaffa | 那包括了托克拉和贾法! |
[36:36] | – Colonel… – Go help Carter | – 上校… – 去帮卡特! |
[37:00] | A true warrior would show himself. | 一个真正的战士会显现出自己. |
[37:03] | Patience, Rak’nor. | 耐心点,锐科诺. |
[37:06] | As Bra’tac would have said, | 像布瑞泰克会说的, |
[37:08] | a Jaffa has many senses with which to fight. | “一个贾法有很多感觉来帮助战斗”. |
[37:14] | OK, Sam? | 好了吗,山姆? |
[37:17] | – Malek, how close are we? – 200 nanometres. | – 马莱克,现在到哪了? – 200奈米. |
[37:20] | – That’s still ultraviolet. – We need 400 to be in visual range. | – 还在紫外线范围. – 我们至少要到400才是可见光范围. |
[37:26] | If we perish, there’ll be no one left to carry on the fight. | 如果我们全都死了, 就没有人留下来继续战斗了. |
[37:30] | The Jaffa will fight side by side with the Tok’ra. | 贾法会肩并肩和托克拉一起战斗, |
[37:33] | And, if need be, die side by side. | 如果必要的话,也会死在一起. |
[37:38] | – Malek, what’s that read? – 420 nanometres. | – 马莱克,读数是多少? – 420奈米. |
[37:42] | Sir, we’re there. Powering up 50 per cent. | 长官,我们到了. 动力提升到50%. |
[37:48] | Ooh | 哇! |
[37:51] | Anybody else feel that? | 有人感觉到了吗? |
[37:53] | The tingling is caused by the energy field. | 这种刺痛感是能量场造成的, |
[37:56] | It’s not causing any physical damage. | 它不会引起 任何肉体上的伤害,所以没什么好担心的,长官. |
[37:59] | No, I like it. | 不,我喜欢…感觉挺舒服的. |
[38:00] | The power setting may not counteract the cloaking device, | 设定的动力可能还不足以抵销隐形装置, |
[38:04] | but increasing it will reduce our ability to sustain the field. | 但继续增加的话会减弱 我们支撑力场的能力. |
[38:08] | – Crank it up. – Yes, sir. Powering up 100 per cent. | – 增加吧. – 是,长官.动力提升到100%. |
[38:23] | Hold your positions | 留在岗位上别动! |
[38:29] | Carter, are we still in business? | 卡特,我们的力场还在吗? |
[38:31] | Yes, sir. I just need to bring it back online. | 是的,长官, 我只是需要让它重新连线. |
[38:41] | Watch those gaps | 注意你们之间的缺口. |
[39:08] | Rak’nor | 锐科诺! |
[39:19] | Everybody down | 所有人趴下!! |
[40:37] | Master Bra’tac | 布瑞泰克大师! |
[40:53] | – Pierce, stand down. We got him. – Yes, sir. | – 皮尔斯,稍息,我们逮到他了. – 是,长官. |
[41:13] | You’re very lucky to be alive. | 你还活着真是很幸运. |
[41:17] | Indeed. This Ashrak left me for dead. | 没错.艾叙拉克把我丢在那边等死. |
[41:21] | I was unable to move, and do not know how long I was unconscious. | 我动不了,也不知道自己昏迷了多久. |
[41:26] | My symbiote sustained me… and I returned as soon as I could. | 我的共生体支持着我, 我一能行动就尽快赶回来了. |
[41:31] | Not bad. | 不坏嘛. |
[41:35] | I owe you my life, twice over. | 你救了我两次… |
[41:43] | I only hope that one day I’m given a chance to repay that debt. | 我希望有一天我能还这个人情… |
[41:47] | Forgive me. | 原谅我. |
[42:15] | This single blade did what we could not. | (布瑞泰克) 这把刀做到了 我们做不到的事. |
[42:20] | It has brought us together. | 它让我们团结起来. |
[42:25] | This blade has spilled the blood of Jaffa… | 这把握在我们共同敌人手上的刀 – |
[42:30] | of the Tok’ra… | – 溅了贾法… |
[42:33] | and of the Tauri. | 托克拉… |
[42:40] | By the hand of our common enemy… | 还有塔瑞的血… |
[42:45] | it has made us brothers. | 它让我们成了兄弟. |
[42:50] | Together, we have ensured it will never spill our blood again. | 现在我们将可以确定, 它再也不会溅上我们任何一个人的血. |