时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1” | |
[00:10] | The exits are sealed, Major. | 出口被封闭,少校. |
[00:12] | Who are you? What the hell am I doing here? | 你是谁? 我在什么鬼地方? |
[00:14] | My name is Adrian Conrad. You’re here because of me. | 我的名字叫艾德里安 康拉德. 你是因为我才在这里. |
[00:20] | What was the $3 million for? | 三百万美元是用来做什么的? |
[00:22] | Russian merchandise I sold to Zetatron. | 我卖到Zetatron的俄国货. |
[00:25] | – What? – A symbiote. | – 什么? – 共生体. |
[00:26] | Conrad is in the late stages of a very rare disorder | 康拉德是最近一种非常罕见的布查德特的失调症. |
[00:30] | known as Burchardt’s Syndrome. | 其中以布查德特综合症著称. |
[00:32] | It affects the immune system, | 它影响免疫系统, |
[00:33] | leaving the body vulnerable to a host of diseases. | 使易受感染的身体成为一个宿主. |
[00:37] | And there’s no known cure. | 而且没有已知的治疗.并且无法治愈. |
[00:39] | Except a symbiote’s healing powers. | 除非共生体有能力治愈. |
[00:42] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[00:49] | Shoot me and you’ll kill the host. | 杀了我 你就杀了宿主. |
[00:56] | You wanna live, you come with me. | 你想活着,就必须和在我一起. |
[00:59] | Once you start delivering on your end of our bargain, | 在你结束达成我们一致时 你就准备转移 |
[01:02] | I might be able to move you to better accommodations. | 我可以把你送到一个更好的地方. 到较好的住所. |
[01:04] | You cannot offer anything of equal value to the knowledge I possess. | 你无法给予任何我拥有的等价知识不能够提供任何事. |
[01:09] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我不这么认为. |
[01:33] | Major Carter? | 卡特少校? |
[01:36] | My name’s Julia Donovan. I’m with Inside Access. | 我的名字是朱莉娅 多诺万. 我在里面. |
[01:38] | – Could we have a few minutes? – I’m a little busy. | – 我们可以有几分钟空吗? – 我有点忙. |
[01:42] | Your name came up in connection with a story I’ve been working on. | 你的名字好像和我的工作有点关系. |
[01:46] | Several billion dollars of taxpayers’ money | 数十亿纳税人的钱 |
[01:49] | has been funnelled into a secret project called “Prometheus”. | 被投入到一项叫做”普洛米休斯”的秘密项目上. |
[01:53] | The government appropriated the money without congressional oversight, | 政府充用了没有通过国会拨的款. |
[01:57] | which I think my viewers might find rather interesting. | 我认为我的观望者可以找到更令他们感兴趣的事. |
[02:01] | I’m sure they would. | 我想是的. |
[02:05] | I thought you might find this interesting. | 我想你会发现这是有意思的. |
[02:08] | It’s a metal alloy called “trinium”. | 那是一种叫做”氚(超重氢)”的合金. |
[02:11] | It’s being used in connection with Prometheus. | 它使用与普罗美修士有关. |
[02:13] | I had my experts analyse it. It’s unlike anything they’ve ever seen before. | 有我的专家分析它. 它不像任何他们以前曾经见到过的东西. |
[02:18] | At least on this planet. | 至少在这行星上. |
[02:22] | Sure you wouldn’t care to comment now? | 确信你现在不关心? |
[02:25] | I’m sure. | 确定. |
[03:27] | Stargate.SG1-s06e11.Prometheus | |
[03:34] | I didn’t know what to say. She caught me completely off guard. | 我不知道该说什么. 她完全把我阻止在外. |
[03:38] | You did the right thing. Our official policy is to deny everything. | 你做得对. 我们的官方政策是否认每件事物. |
[03:42] | In this case, I don’t think it’s gonna be good enough. | 在这件事上,我不认为会更好. |
[03:45] | Do you believe the sample of trinium is genuine? | 你相信吗氚(超重氢) 的样品是真的? |
[03:49] | It’s hard to say. | 难说. |
[03:50] | The fact that she knew the name indicates a serious security breach. | 事实是她知道那名字指出一个严重的安全隐患. |
[03:54] | The Pentagon’s already initiated an investigation. | 五角大楼已经开始了调查. |
[03:57] | We’ve tapped her phone and email. | 我们已经打了她的电话和发了邮件. |
[04:00] | We’re tracking her movements. | 我们正在追踪她的运动. |
[04:01] | Where is she now? | 现在她在哪里? |
[04:02] | She left Colorado Springs at 0930. | 她在09:30离开了科罗拉多温泉市 |
[04:06] | She changed planes in Denver en route to JFK. | 她在丹佛转机在去纽约肯尼迪国际机场的途中. |
[04:09] | I’m sending Major Davis over to talk to her. | 我派了戴维斯少校去和她谈. |
[04:12] | – When is this report scheduled to air? – In four days. | – 这一项报告是何时预定给空军的? – 四天里. |
[04:26] | Tuesday’s no good. I’ve got an interview with the Chinese ambassador. | 星期二不行.我有一个和中国大使的会面. |
[04:30] | And then on Wednesday I fly out for the G8 summit. | 而且星期三我得去”G8峰会”. |
[04:35] | I’ll call you back. | 我回来后给你电话. |
[04:37] | Why are we stopping? | 我们为什么停止? |
[04:44] | – Good evening. – What is this? | – 晚安. – 这是什么? |
[04:47] | Major Paul Davis, United States Air Force. | 保罗 戴维斯少校, 美国籍空军. |
[04:51] | You can’t intimidate me out of running my story. | 你不能胁迫我暂停我的新闻报道. |
[04:54] | The fact that you’re here tells me it’s important. | 你出现在这里的事实,告诉了我说明这是很重要的. |
[04:57] | It’s more important than you know. | 比你知道的重要得多. |
[04:59] | Here’s the national security speech. | 哦那听听你的国家安全演讲吧. |
[05:01] | No, no speech. Just a simple fact. | 不,没有演讲.只是一个简单的事实. |
[05:03] | You run that story, you endanger people’s lives. | 你做那个新闻报道的话, 会危害到人民的生活. |
[05:07] | All right. You tell me what Prometheus is | 没错.你只要告诉我什么是”土卫十六”, |
[05:10] | and I’ll reconsider. | 我就会考虑停止报道. |
[05:12] | – I don’t think so. – I’m serious. | -我不这么认为. -我认真的. |
[05:14] | I have reports that it’s a fusion reactor | 我有报告说是一个融合物反应堆 |
[05:17] | they’re building out in the desert. | 他们正在沙漠中的建造. |
[05:19] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听到的? |
[05:20] | I’m not ready to reveal my source. | 我不方便透露我的消息来源. |
[05:22] | By revealing classified information, | 鉴于揭露机密的理由, |
[05:25] | your source is violating about 17 federal laws. | 你的消息来源途径将会违反相关联邦法律的第17条. |
[05:28] | Is that a confirmation? | 有确认过吗? |
[05:30] | It’s a warning. | 那是一个警告. |
[05:34] | I’ve made arrangements. | 我已经作了安排 |
[05:36] | If anything happens to me, | 如果我发生了什么事, |
[05:38] | the report gets released. | 报道将会发布出去. |
[05:42] | Have a good evening, Ms Donovan. | 祝您晚安,多诺万小姐. |
[05:56] | She’s stubborn, sir. | 她很棘手,长官. |
[05:58] | Where did the leak come from? | 消息是从哪里泄漏出去的? |
[05:59] | We’re working on it, | 我们正在调查 |
[06:00] | but so far we’ve got nothing. | 但到目前为止我们还没什么进展. |
[06:02] | It could be anything from a technician | 对一个为金赛参议员工作的技术员来说 |
[06:05] | working on the project to Senator Kinsey. | 可能发生任何事情. |
[06:08] | How much does she know? | 她知道多少? |
[06:09] | She thinks Prometheus is a reactor. | 她认为”土卫十六”是一个反应堆. |
[06:13] | Then maybe we don’t have a problem. | 然后也许我们没有一个问题. |
[06:15] | She has a money trail and the trinium. | 她有一条钱的来源方式和 氚(超重氢) . |
[06:17] | If she can get that much, odds are she can get a lot more. | 如果她能获取那么多,也可能她能得到更多. |
[06:26] | This is General Hammond. Get me the president. | 哈蒙德将军. 接总统. |
[06:36] | Al, we need to talk about this production schedule. | 啊哦,我们需要谈谈关于这个制造日程. |
[06:40] | – What the hell is this? – Take it easy. | -这是什么鬼东西? -放轻松点. |
[06:42] | You can’t kill my story by going over my head. | 你不能就这样结束我的事 而仅仅是看了一个开头. |
[06:46] | Just sit down, please. | 别急,请坐下. |
[06:56] | The head office has decided that… | 总部已经决定 |
[06:58] | it is in their best interests not to run the story. | 他们最感兴趣的是中止它. |
[07:03] | They caved. | 他们屈服了. |
[07:05] | It was a personal request | 对这个网络的主席, |
[07:06] | from the president to the chairman of this network. | 总统有一个个人问题. |
[07:10] | – I don’t believe this. – We need all the material you have. | -我无法相信这. -我们需要你们所有的材料. |
[07:13] | – Tapes, notes… – You can’t force me to give you anything. | -音带,笔记…… -你不能强迫我给你任何东西. |
[07:17] | Actually, we can, but we were hoping that you’d cooperate, | 实际上, 我们能, 但是我们希望你将会合作, |
[07:20] | given that your story is dead. | 给予你的那个任务结束了. |
[07:23] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 那就是你是错误的地方. |
[07:25] | All I have to do is call some foreign broadcasters. | 所有我能做的就是呼叫一些外国的广播员. |
[07:28] | They’d be very interested. | 他们将会非常感兴趣. |
[07:29] | – I’d advise against it. – OK, OK. | -我建议对抗它. -好,好. |
[07:32] | Maybe there’s a compromise here. | 也许在这里有一个妥协. |
[07:35] | Whatever this thing is, | 凡是这事都一样, |
[07:36] | I figure it’s too big to stay secret for ever. | 我想说它太大而无法永远作为秘密呆着. |
[07:40] | Eventually, you’re gonna go public. | 最后,你还是要公之于众. |
[07:43] | You let Julia take a camera crew | 你让朱莉娅轮流一个照相组, |
[07:45] | to document Prometheus – top to bottom. | 为”土卫十六”作个记录-从头到脚 |
[07:47] | When the time is right, we get a world exclusive. | 当是时机的时候, 我们将拿到一个世界独家. |
[07:51] | – I don’t think so. – We’ll sign a nondisclosure agreement. | -我不这么认为. -我们将会签署一个未公开同意书. |
[07:55] | The video tape will be your property. You’ll be in complete control. | 录像带将会是你的财产. 你将有完全的所有权. |
[07:59] | Forget it. They’re gonna sit on it | 忘记它.他们将要在它上坐 |
[08:01] | When the President of the United States kills your story, | 当美国总统中止你的故事, |
[08:04] | that’s it. Game over. | 那就是.游戏结束. |
[08:06] | You go foreign with this, they could charge you with treason. | 你如果带着这个去国外, 他们可以以叛逆控告你. |
[08:15] | You think she’d go through with it? | (乔纳斯)你认为她将会穿过它? |
[08:17] | We have no way of knowing. We can’t take the chance. | 我们不知道的方法. 我们不能再尝试别的了. |
[08:20] | And where’s she getting her information? | 那么她从哪里得到她的消息的? |
[08:22] | If we kill the story without plugging the leak, this could happen again. | 如果我们没有堵住泄漏而扼杀这个故事,这可能再一次发生. |
[08:27] | – What are you suggesting? – Her producer will reveal the source | – (乔纳斯)你的建议? – 她的生产者将会显示来源 |
[08:31] | in exchange for a tour of the facility. | 以交换设备的一个旅游. |
[08:33] | The Pentagon feels this will contain the situation. | 五角大楼的感觉将会容忍这个情形. |
[08:36] | Once we have the source, | 只要我们一有来源, |
[08:38] | we destroy all video tape and any related materials. | 我们就将毁掉 所有的录像带和任何的相关材料. |
[08:42] | – So we’re double-crossing her. – We have no choice. | – 因此我们正在出卖她. – 我们没有选择. |
[08:45] | Without evidence, the only place | 没有证据, 唯一的 |
[08:47] | she’ll be able to run the story is in the tabloids. | 她能继续她的故事的是在小报中. |
[08:50] | This is an insanely bad idea. | 这是一个精神病者糟糕的主意. |
[08:55] | The decision’s been made. Major, I want you and Jonas to take care of this. | 这是作出的决定. 少校,我想要你和乔纳斯照顾这. |
[09:01] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[09:02] | Dismissed. | 解散. |
[09:34] | Ms Donovan. | 多诺万小姐 |
[09:36] | Major. | 少校 |
[09:38] | This is Jonas Quinn. He’ll be joining us on the tour. | 这是乔纳斯 奎恩 他将会在这次旅行上和我们一起. |
[09:43] | I guess a couple of billion dollars doesn’t buy what it used to. | 我猜几十亿美元买不到它过去. |
[09:47] | You’d be surprised. | 你们将会感到惊讶. |
[09:50] | Shall we? | 我们? |
[10:20] | – How far down are we going? – Several hundred feet. | -(多诺万)多远我们将去? -(卡特)几百步. |
[10:35] | This is Prometheus, otherwise known as the X-303. | 这是”土卫十六”, 在其他方面就像X-303. |
[10:56] | Hope you brought a lot of tape. | 希望你带了许多带子. |
[11:11] | It would take at least 20 Saturn rockets to get… | 它至少花费20枚土星火箭 |
[11:13] | this thing off the ground, let alone into orbit. | 使它离开地面进入轨道. |
[11:16] | Prometheous is the third in a series of designs | 在一系列设计中这是第三个 |
[11:18] | that incorporates human and alien technology. | 那种合并人类和外星球的技术. |
[11:23] | Little green men helped you build this? | 矮小的绿色人帮助你建造了这? |
[11:25] | Actually, they’re grey. | 事实上,他们是灰色的. |
[11:28] | Key systems were reverse-engineered | 主要系统是逆向工程 |
[11:29] | from a ship that crashed 100 miles north of Fairbanks, | 从一艘撞碎在费班克北部100 里外的船, |
[11:32] | Alaska in 1978. | 在1978年的阿拉斯加州. |
[11:34] | It was only recently that | 它就是最近 |
[11:36] | our technology could take advantage of what we had. | 我们技术得益的来源. |
[11:43] | Fairbanks? | 费班克? |
[11:46] | Better than Roswell. | 比罗斯威尔好. |
[11:50] | It doesn’t look very alien to me. | 它看起来不是很不同于我们. |
[11:52] | The controls are all standard design. | 控制系统都是传统设计. |
[11:54] | Some of the key systems use crystal technology | 一些主要系统使用水晶技术 |
[11:57] | rather than wires and chips. | 并非电线和链式. |
[11:58] | The hard part’s making them compatible. | 复杂的部分使他们可并立. |
[12:02] | All right, let’s set up in here. | 好,让我们在这里建立. |
[12:04] | I’d like to see more. | 我比较喜欢见到更多. |
[12:13] | The ship will be capable of reaching orbit in under 30 seconds. | 这船能够在30秒内绕轨道而行. |
[12:17] | What about G-forces? | 重力怎么样? |
[12:19] | With the inertial dampeners and artificial gravity, | 藉由抑止惯性和人造的地心引力, |
[12:21] | it’ll feel like a ride in an elevator. | 它将会像在一个电梯种乘坐的感觉. |
[12:25] | How long until this thing is ready to fly? | 要多久直到这东西准备好起飞? |
[12:27] | It’ll be a while. | 需要一会儿. |
[12:28] | A number of the support systems are still being assembled. | 若干的供应系统仍然正在被装配. |
[12:51] | What are you doing? | 你正在做什么? |
[13:12] | – What is this? – The engine room. | – 这是什么? – 轮机室. |
[13:31] | – How fast does it go? – Using sublight engines, | – 它多快? – 使用次光引擎, |
[13:34] | the ship can accelerate to 110,000 miles per second | 船能加速到110,000英里/每秒 |
[13:37] | over half the speed of light. | 光速的一半以上. |
[13:39] | It’s not fast enough to achieve interstellar travel. | 它还不足以达成星际旅行. |
[13:43] | For that, we need the hyperdrive. | 对于那,我们需要超光速引擎. |
[14:25] | – What is it? – I’m not sure. | – 它是什么? – 我不能肯定. |
[14:28] | The computer was running hyperdrive simulations. | 计算机正在模拟超光速引擎. |
[14:30] | They’ve been interrupted. | 他们已经被中断了. |
[14:32] | So? | 那么? |
[14:34] | So there are no other tests scheduled for today. | 因此今天将没有其他的测试. |
[14:40] | Engine room to the bridge. | 对桥的轮机室. |
[14:44] | Sergeant Gibson, this is Major Carter. Come in. | 吉普森中士,这是卡特少校. 请回话. |
[14:48] | Maybe the com system isn’t finished yet. | 也许通讯系统至今还未完成. |
[14:51] | All right. | 是的. |
[14:52] | I’ll go check it out. Keep an eye on these two. | 我去外面检查. 注意这两个. |
[15:05] | I think I got it. | 我想我会的. |
[15:09] | We’re in business. | 我们在进行. |
[15:11] | Go get the others. | 去其余的. |
[15:22] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校. |
[15:24] | You’re supposed to be on the bridge. | 你应该在桥上. |
[15:26] | We had trouble with the equipment. | 我们被这个装置困扰着. |
[15:28] | We need another battery from the truck. | 我们需要卡车上的电池. |
[15:50] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[15:52] | Someone’s trying to lock down the ship. | 有人的尝试把船往下锁定. |
[15:54] | I can’t stop ’em, | 我无法阻止,嗯… |
[15:56] | but I think I can slow ’em down. | 但我认为我能让它慢下来. |
[16:06] | – Where is she? – This way. | – 她在哪里? – 这边. |
[16:18] | – Jones, come in. – Go ahead. | – 琼斯,请回话. – 前面. |
[16:21] | I need you to seal a room for me- Charlie Charlie 4107. | 我需要你为我封闭一个房间CC4107. |
[16:29] | Done. | 完成了. |
[16:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走. |
[16:39] | Full diagnostic? | 完全诊断? |
[16:41] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[16:49] | – What is that? – The control crystal. | – 那是什么? – 控制水晶. |
[16:53] | This is Major Carter. Can anybody hear me? | 这是卡特少校. 有人听到吗? |
[17:11] | – What the hell’s going on? – Shut up. | – 什么鬼东西在继续? – 闭嘴. |
[17:13] | Over there. | 那里. |
[17:16] | – Smith, come in. – Go ahead. | – 史密斯,请回话. – 前面. |
[17:18] | We got a problem. | 我们有了个问题. |
[17:19] | The computer’s tied up with a diagnostic program. | 计算机和一个诊断程序联系在一起. |
[17:22] | I need you to shut it down. | 我需要你把它关掉. |
[17:24] | Yeah, we got it. | 是的,我们是这么干. |
[17:30] | – The controls are frozen. – If you don’t close it, | – 如果你关不了它, – 控制被冻结. |
[17:33] | I can’t establish a lockdown. | 我不能建立一级防范. |
[17:35] | We’ll be overrun by security. | 我们将会超越安全权限. |
[17:37] | He removed the control crystal. | 他移走了控制水晶. |
[17:40] | Al, what are you doing? | 啊哦,你正在做什么? |
[17:43] | It must link the computer to the alien systems. | 它一定连接着对外的系统计算机. |
[18:31] | There we go. | 我们去. |
[18:42] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[18:44] | They’re activating the hyperdrive. | 他们正在激活超光速引擎. |
[18:46] | While we’re on the ground? Is that such a good idea? | 当我们还在地面上? 那会是个好主意吗? |
[18:49] | No, it’s not. | 不,不是. |
[18:56] | Unless you’re deliberately trying to create an overload. | 除非是你故意地尝试超载. |
[19:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白. |
[19:03] | The hyperdrive generators create enormous energy. | 超光速引擎发生器产生巨大的能源. |
[19:06] | If it’s not channelled into a hyperspace window, | 如果它不能引导到超光速引擎内, |
[19:10] | it can cause serious problems. | 它将引起大麻烦. |
[19:12] | It could explode? | 爆炸? |
[19:13] | With enough force to turn the state of Nevada into a smoking crater, yes. | 是的,有充足的力量使内华达州变成一个火山口. |
[19:18] | That’s right. I wouldn’t worry about it. | 好的. 我不用为此担忧的 |
[19:22] | Long as our demands are met, it won’t come to that. | 如我们的要求那么长, 它就不会 |
[19:50] | Major Davis | 戴维斯少校 |
[19:55] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事? |
[19:57] | At 0900, the X-303 was locked down. | 在09:00,X-303封闭所有入口了 |
[20:00] | At 0920, someone inside the ship told us that | 在 09:20,有人在船里告诉我们 |
[20:03] | they had destabilised the hyperdrive. | 他们有什么使得超光速引擎不稳定 |
[20:06] | They’re threatening to blow it. | 他们正在恐吓要炸了它 |
[20:08] | I don’t believe it | 我不信 |
[20:09] | Readings confirm an overload is building. | 阅读确定正在超载 |
[20:12] | This is supposedly the most secure facility | 据称是在行星的另一面 |
[20:14] | on the face of the planet | 有安全装置 |
[20:16] | We think it was the camera crew. | 我们认为那是摄制组 |
[20:18] | Did anyone do a background check? | 难道没人做背景调查的吗? |
[20:20] | Yes. They were clean. Their cameraman was a decorated marine in Somalia. | 是的.他们被检查过. 他们的照相师是被编制在索马里的舰队中的 |
[20:24] | Every member of that crew has been at the network for over a year. | 那个组的每个成员已经在这个网络里服务一年以上 |
[20:27] | – This plan has obviously been… – What? | – 这个计划明显地是… – 什么? |
[20:30] | – A transmission from the hijackers. – Patch it through. | – 来自强盗的传输. – 穿越补缀它. |
[20:38] | Major Davis. Go ahead. | 戴维斯少校,前面 |
[20:40] | I assume you have confirmed the status of the hyperdrive. | 我确信你已经确认了超光速引擎的状态. |
[20:43] | So you know we’re not bluffing. | 因此你知道我们不是吓唬. |
[20:46] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[20:48] | You’re holding two prisoners we want released; | 你捉住了二个囚犯 我们想要发表; |
[20:51] | Colonel Frank Simmons and Adrian Conrad. | 弗兰克 西蒙斯上校和艾德里安 康拉德 |
[20:56] | You have exactly three hours to deliver them, or we blow up your ship. | 你们有三小时接受他们 或者我们炸毁你的船 |
[21:34] | This is Major Carter. Can anyone hear me? | 这是少校卡特 有人能听到我吗? |
[21:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[21:45] | Perfectly clear, sir. | 完全清除,长官 |
[21:47] | We’re doing everything we can. Thank you. | 我们正在做我们能做的. 谢谢你. |
[21:52] | The Joint Chiefs are calling an emergency meeting. | 联合领袖正在呼叫一个紧急的会议. |
[21:55] | Sir, I’m picking up on a signal from inside the ship, | 长官,我正采集从船里面来的信号, |
[21:58] | but on a different frequency. | 通过不同的频率 |
[22:00] | Patch it through. | 穿越补缀它. |
[22:02] | Repeat, this is Major Carter. Is anyone reading this? | 重复,这是少校卡特. 有人收到吗? |
[22:07] | Carter, it’s O’Neill. What’s your status? | 卡特,我是欧尼尔.你怎么样? |
[22:09] | I’m locked in a storage room on deck 7. | 我被锁在甲板7上的一个储藏室. |
[22:15] | – What happened in there? – It was the TV crew. They had a zat. | – 那里发生了什么? – 是电视组员.他们有镭射枪 . |
[22:19] | The hijackers demand the release of Simmons and Conrad. | (戴维斯)劫持者要求释放西蒙斯和康拉德. |
[22:23] | We believe this is a rogue NID operation. | 我们相信这是恶棍NID做的 |
[22:25] | Carter, is there any chance they can get that ship off the ground? | 卡特,是否有什么机会他们能使船离开地面? |
[22:29] | It’s not finished, sir. It could lose structural integrity. | 那还不行,长官 它将会失去完整结构. |
[22:33] | Will it fly? | 它能飞吗? |
[22:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[22:37] | The sublight control relay is right above you on deck 8. | 次光控制传送在你上面的甲板8上 |
[22:41] | If you can sever the connection, that’ll ground them for sure. | 如果你能切断连接,那将把他们弄到地面上来. |
[22:44] | I found a plasma cutter, but it’ll take time to get through the trinium. | 我发现一个离子切割机,但是那将花时间对付这个氚(超重氢). |
[22:48] | We have less than three hours | 我们现在有少于三小时的时间 |
[22:50] | to deliver the prisoners before they blow the ship. | 传送那些人 在他们炸船之前 |
[22:53] | Copy that. | 拷贝下来 |
[23:03] | – Al, why are you doing this? – They’re paying me. | – 啊哦,你为什么这么做? – 他们对我们有帮助 |
[23:08] | We’re supposed to be friends. | 我们应该做朋友. |
[23:11] | They’re paying me a lot. | 他们帮我很多. |
[23:17] | You know there’s only two ways off of this ship, don’t you? | 你知道只有二个方法离开这艘船 不是吗? |
[23:22] | Handcuffs or a body bag. | 手拷或一个尸袋 |
[23:24] | Who says we want to get off? | 谁说我们要离开? |
[23:52] | Major, if I had been in charge, none of this would have ever happened. | 少校,如果我是是主管, 没有什么会这样发生. |
[23:57] | It seems to me, you brought me here to figure out a way to retake the ship. | 似乎对我来说,你带我来这里 指出了一个方法再取船. |
[24:01] | They are threatening to blow up the X-303 unless their demands are met. | 他们正在恐吓炸毁 X-303 除非他们的要求被接纳 |
[24:05] | – Yeah? What do they want? – You. | – 是的? 他们想要什么? – 你. |
[24:08] | Me? | 我? |
[24:09] | They’re also demanding we bring in your former associate Adrian Conrad. | 他们也是要求我们带你前同伴艾德里安 康拉德 |
[24:14] | I hardly think of him as an associate. He’s a Goa’uld. | 作为一个同伴我刚刚想到 他是 勾阿呜 |
[24:17] | – You helped him escape. – I thought it would be best | – 你帮助他逃脱. – 我认为那是最好的 |
[24:21] | if we kept him in our custody. | 如果我们把他留在我们的监护中 |
[24:25] | Sure you did. | 相信你们会这么做 |
[24:27] | The two of you made a deal, didn’t you? | 你们中的二个作了交易,不是吗? |
[24:30] | We know what the Goa’uld wants. He wants to escape. | 我们知道 勾阿呜 想要的. 他想要逃脱. |
[24:33] | What we don’t know is what he offered you in return. | 我们不知道的是他提供了你作为回报 |
[24:36] | I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna be able to help you. | 抱歉, 但是我不去倒能够帮助你. |
[24:39] | Colonel, you either give me what I need, and we make arrangements, | 上校,你也给我我需要的,我们作个安排 |
[24:44] | or we make a U-turn and I take you right back to your box. | 或我们制造一个转变事件 而且我送你正确返回你的”包厢” |
[24:50] | It seems to me that you’re in a bit of a bind now, aren’t you? | 似乎你们在受着一点约束? |
[24:53] | Fortunately for you, I am willing to board the X-303… | 但愿你幸运,我愿意搭乘X-303 |
[24:57] | … in the interest of saving lives. | 是出于援救生命的兴趣. |
[25:02] | Of course, I’m gonna need a change of clothes. Something nice. | 当然,我但愿在着装上有点变化. 好看的东西. |
[25:09] | The delivery’s on its way. Moving to phase two. | 传送在途中 二个活动物 |
[25:12] | We’ve got a problem. Somebody recalibrated the ignition module. | 我们发现一个问题 有人校正了点火组件 |
[25:16] | The settings we have are all wrong. | 我们现有的设置全部出错了 |
[25:20] | Don’t look at me. | 不要看我 |
[25:23] | We need the new settings. If we’re off by as much as 1%, | 我们需要新的设定 如果我们离开最多是1%的希望 |
[25:26] | the engines won’t start and the module will burn out. | 引擎将不开始 而且组件将会烧坏. |
[25:29] | We’ll be stuck. | 我们将会被欺骗. |
[25:33] | Give me those settings now. | 现在给我那些设定. |
[25:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你正在谈论的. |
[25:42] | I’m not fooling around here. | 我不会在这里吊儿郎当 |
[25:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇,哇,哇 |
[25:45] | What the hell are you doing? This wasn’t part of the plan. | 见鬼,你在做什么? 这不是计划的部份. |
[25:49] | I’m improvising. | 临时决定的 |
[25:51] | I was told no one would get hurt. That was the deal. | 我被告知过没有人会受伤 那是交易 |
[25:54] | So quit waving that gun around. | 所以停止摆弄那枪 |
[26:02] | Now, where were we? | 现在,我们在哪里? |
[26:05] | All right. | 好. |
[26:14] | No mistakes. | 没有错误. |
[26:17] | Those engines don’t start, both of you die. | 那些引擎不启动,你们两个都会挂 |
[26:23] | Adrian Conrad has arrived. | 艾德里安 康拉德已经到了 |
[26:27] | – Did he say anything? – He was uncharacteristically silent. | – 他说什么吗? – 他是反常地沈默. |
[26:31] | – Have we heard from Major Carter? – No, not yet. | – 我们收到卡特少校的消息吗? – 不,仍然没有. |
[26:41] | Sir, we’re approaching deadline. | 长官,我们正在接近期限 |
[26:46] | Radio the hijackers. We’re sending in the prisoners. | 无线电联络劫持者 我们正在送出囚犯. |
[27:08] | There. It’s done. | 好.完成了. |
[27:11] | Sublight engines are online. | 次光引擎准备了 |
[27:13] | Even if you get this ship off the ground, | 即使你让这船离开, |
[27:16] | they’re gonna track you wherever you go. | 无论你在何处他们也可以追踪你. |
[27:18] | – You’re forgetting about the hyperdrive. – It’s far from operational. | – 你忘记超光速引擎了. – 那是办不到的. |
[27:22] | – That is something I can’t help you with. – Perhaps not. | – 那是我所不能帮你的. – (扭曲)也许不. |
[27:29] | But I can. | 但是我可以 |
[27:44] | – Are we set? – All systems are go. | – 我们是固定的吗? – 所有的系统在运作 |
[27:47] | Then release the docking clamps. | 释放入坞钳 |
[28:01] | Major. | 少校 |
[28:05] | – They’re preparing to take off. – Thank you. | – 他们正在准备起飞. – 谢谢 |
[28:08] | – She’s running out of time. – She may disable the ship once in orbit. | – 她用光速行驶 – 她可能使轨道上的船失去一次 |
[28:13] | Deck 7 isn’t pressurised. | 甲板 7 是不能承受压力的 |
[28:15] | The airlock in that section is still under construction. | 空气锁在那个区段仍然在建构中. |
[28:18] | By the time they reach orbit, she’ll be dead. | 当他们到达轨道的时候, 她将会死. |
[28:28] | Major Davis, this is Colonel Simmons. We’d like to leave now. | 戴维斯少校,这是上校 西蒙斯 我们现在最好离开. |
[28:32] | Would you be so kind as to retract the roof? | 你认为撤销顶部是好主意吗? |
[28:41] | Colonel, wait a couple of minutes. | 上校,数分钟后. |
[28:43] | We’re having problems with the hydraulics. | 我们将有水力学方面的问题. |
[28:45] | Nice try. You have 30 seconds or we’re gonna detonate the hyperdrive. | 不错的尝试.你有 30 秒否则我们将要引爆超光速引擎 |
[29:14] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十,九,八…… |
[29:18] | – seven, six… – Powering engines. | – 七,六…… – 动力估计引擎 |
[29:23] | Crap. | 妈的 |
[29:25] | . . two, one… | ……二,一…… |
[29:26] | Retract the roof. | 缩回屋顶 |
[29:38] | We’re good to go, sir. | 我们最好去,长官 |
[29:41] | Take us outta here. | 让我们在这边 |
[31:04] | They’re entering low Earth orbit. | 他们正在进入近地球轨道 |
[31:07] | Now what? | 现在什么? |
[31:09] | Does the ship not have a docking bay able to receive the X-302? | 没有一个接受X-302的船坞吗? |
[31:13] | We don’t have any ready to fly. | 我们没有任何的准备去航行. |
[31:19] | We’ve got the death glider from Anubis. | 我们从阿努比斯遭遇了该死的滑翔机. |
[31:24] | Their radar is incomplete. Fly through the lower bay. | 他们的雷达是不完全的. 飞行经过那降低海湾, |
[31:27] | They’ll never see you comin’ | 他们将会无法见到你 |
[31:35] | So that guy with the weird voice, he was an alien, wasn’t he? | 有怪声音的家伙, 他是外星人,是吗? |
[31:39] | You might as well tell me. We probably won’t survive. | 你最好告诉我. 我们或许将不生还. |
[31:42] | We’ve been in tighter spots. | 我们已经在紧急的地点. |
[31:50] | Ms Donovan. I just had to come down here and say hello. | 多诺万小姐,我仅仅必须在这里并且来打个招呼 |
[31:53] | I’m a big fan of your work. | 我是你工作的一个大狂热者 |
[31:56] | Terrific. | 非常的. |
[31:58] | And you, sir, you must be Jonas Quinn, our new alien friend. | 你,先生,你一定是乔纳斯 奎恩, 我们的新外来朋友. |
[32:06] | You’re an alien too? | 你也是外来的? |
[32:09] | – I don’t believe this. – Where are you taking this ship? | – 我不相信这. – 你们从哪里搞来的这艘船? |
[32:12] | Don’t worry about that. Just sit tight. | 不要担心任何事.只要紧紧地坐好. |
[32:15] | You’ll be released when everything’s over. | 你将会被释放当每件事情结束的时候. |
[32:18] | Do you really think it’s wise to be working with a Goa’uld? | 你真的认为与勾阿呜合作这么干是明智的? |
[32:23] | He’s fixing the hyperdrive. It’s in his best interest. | 他正在修理超光速引擎 这是他最感兴趣的事了 |
[32:26] | – We’ll deal with him later. – Yeah? | – 我们稍后将会处理他. – 啊? |
[32:29] | – What about Major Carter? – Major Carter | – 卡特少校怎么样? – 卡特少校 |
[32:32] | Major Carter should’ve stayed with the group, | 卡特少校必须和那群人呆在一起 |
[32:35] | but she wanted to play the hero and she got herself killed. | 但她想做个英雄然后为此丧命 |
[33:36] | – What is that? – Sublight engines are offline. | – 那是什么? – 次光引擎是脱机 |
[33:39] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[33:40] | We still have full power, but I’ve got no control. | 我们仍然有足够的能量, 但是我失去了控制权 |
[33:49] | The circuit’s been cut. Access tube, deck 8. | 线路断了 接入管,甲板8层 |
[33:53] | It’s Carter. I want you boys to get down there. | 是卡特 我想要你的孩子们下来. |
[33:59] | And leave me your gun. | 并且把枪从我这里拿开 |
[34:02] | We don’t have enough altitude. | 我们没有充足的高度. |
[34:05] | If I don’t get control, our orbit’s gonna decay. | 如果我得不到控制权, 我们的轨道将会走向衰退 |
[34:08] | Bridge to engine room. Come in. | 桥连接到轮机室. 请回话. |
[34:11] | – What is it? – Are we gonna get into hyperdrive soon? | – 那是什么? – 我们将很快进入超光速引擎吗? |
[34:15] | I’m working on it. The design is incredibly crude. | 我正在工作 设计不能采信天然 |
[34:17] | It amazes me that a race as backward as yours | 使我吃惊的是如同你的一个向后的民族 |
[34:20] | is attempting interstellar travel. | 正在尝试星际旅行 |
[34:23] | Spare me the supervillain riff. We’re on the clock here. | 请恕我不是个超级好的人. 但是我们正在倒计时中. |
[34:36] | That’s enough. | 足够了. |
[35:04] | – Orbit’s starting to decay. – Engine room to bridge. | – 轨道开始衰退. – (康拉德) 轮机室连接到桥. |
[35:08] | The hyperdrive is operational. | 超光速引擎可以工作 |
[35:11] | – Can we open a window from low orbit? – Yes, sir. | – 我们能打开来自低轨道的窗吗? – 是的,长官. |
[35:14] | Then do it. Use the coordinates the Goa’uld gave us. | 干吧. 使用勾阿呜给予了我们的坐标. |
[35:34] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[35:36] | – The hyperdrive. – That’s bad, isn’t it? | – 超光速引擎 – 不太好,是吗? |
[35:45] | Sir, we’re getting a report from AF SATCOM. | 长官,我们正在得到一项从空军卫星通讯系统的报告. |
[35:49] | The X-303 just disappeared from Earth orbit. | X-303 刚刚从地球轨道消失. |
[36:16] | Clear. Can you shut down the hyperdrive? | 了解 你能让超光速引擎停下来吗? |
[36:20] | The computer’s been reprogrammed. I don’t have the access codes. | 计算机被重新编程了. 我没有通行密码. |
[36:23] | Let’s find the others. | 让我们找找别的. |
[36:31] | Smith, Sanderson, come in. | 史密斯,山德森,请回话. |
[36:34] | Come in, dammit | 请回话,该死的 |
[36:37] | Wait here. | 呆在这里 |
[36:46] | You’re finished here. | 你在这里完成了 |
[37:31] | This one is injured, but alive. | 这个受伤了, 但活着 |
[37:34] | Toast. | 祝贺你 |
[37:37] | Where are the hostages? | 人质在哪里? |
[37:40] | Supply room, deck 4. | 补给房间,甲板4 |
[37:46] | Supply room. | 供应房间. |
[37:51] | – Carter, keep an eye on the bridge. – Simmons… | – 卡特,注意桥. – 西蒙斯…… |
[37:55] | Yeah, I know. | 是,我知道. |
[38:49] | I’m gonna savour this moment. | 我现在要去试试 |
[39:58] | – Where’s the rest of my team? – Just never you mind about your team. | – 我的队其余者在哪里? – 你从不关心你的队 |
[40:03] | Sir, I have no idea where we are. | 长官,我不知道我们在哪里. |
[40:07] | – There should be a planet here. – What planet? | – 在这里应该有行星. – 什么行星? |
[40:12] | Back when Colonel Maybourne was running our off-world op, | 梅伯恩上校跑开的时候回来 |
[40:16] | we found a tablet written in the language of the Ancients. | 我们发现一个板上用古人的语言写的 |
[40:19] | It described a large cache of weapons | 它描述了一个武器的隐藏所 |
[40:22] | and technology hidden in a secret location. | 和隐藏的技术. |
[40:26] | Colonel Simmons wanted it bad. | 西蒙斯上校想要搞坏它 |
[40:29] | But we couldn’t translate the coordinates. | 但是我们无法翻译坐标. |
[40:31] | Therefore, Colonel Simmons enlisted the aid of the Goa’uld. | 因此,西蒙斯上校征募了勾阿呜的帮助. |
[40:35] | After that, it was just a matter of waiting | 在那之后,直到我们可以得到运输前 |
[40:38] | until we could get transportation. | 它只是等候. |
[40:40] | OK. Let’s go home. | 好 让我们回家 |
[40:42] | It’s possible, when the hyperdrive was brought online, | 可能的, 当超光速引擎在线的时候 |
[40:46] | no one fully accounted for the instability of the naquadria. | 没有人完全解释 那夸达 的不安定. |
[40:50] | Who does? | 谁做? |
[40:51] | What I’m saying is, If I don’t know where we are, | 我说什么了,如果我不知道我们在哪里 |
[40:55] | I can’t plot a course for home. | 我就不能策划 |
[40:59] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么做? |
[41:21] | Gibson and Finney are checking the food supply. It doesn’t look good. | 吉普森和芬尼正在检查食物供应. 看起来不好. |
[41:25] | Based on our time spent in hyperspace, | 基于我们花在超光速引擎上的时间, |
[41:27] | we’re at least 1200 light years from Earth. | 我们至少是远离地球1200光年外 |
[41:32] | How does that help us? | 那对我们有什么用? |
[41:35] | It doesn’t. | 没有. |
[41:37] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[41:47] | It’s the Asgard. | 那是阿斯加德. |
[41:55] | Thor, buddy Nice timing. | 索尔,美好的时间安排的伙伴. |
[41:59] | It has been some time, O’Neill. | 有些时候,欧尼尔 |
[42:02] | I owe you all a debt of gratitude | 为从勾阿呜捕捉者手中解救我, |
[42:05] | for rescuing me from my Goa’uld captors. | 我欠你一个大大的人情债. |
[42:06] | Nah. | 算了 |
[42:09] | Hey, I thought you were going for the new body. | 嗨,我认为你最好找一个新的身体. |
[42:12] | I did. | 我会的 |
[42:16] | It’s nice. | 那就好 |
[42:18] | So how did you find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的? |
[42:21] | The Asgard monitor all hyperspace activity in the vicinity of Earth. | 在地球邻近的地方阿斯加德监测所有的活动多维空间. |
[42:26] | We have been tracking you since you left orbit. | 你留下了轨道我们追踪了你们. |
[42:28] | Excellent. Can you help us out here? | 非常好.你能在这里帮助我们吗? |
[42:31] | In fact, it is we who need your help. | 事实上,是我们需要你们的帮忙. |
[42:35] | The Asgard home world has been overrun by the replicators. | 阿斯加德的家园已经复制者泛滥成灾了 |
[42:45] | We have need of both you and your ship. | 我们需要你和你们的船 |