时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Receiving SG-1’s IDC, sir. | 长官,收到SG-1的身份密码, |
[00:21] | Request permission to open the iris. | 请准许开启虹旋门. |
[00:23] | Do it. | 打开吧. |
[00:42] | Welcome home, SG-1. How did it go? | SG-1,欢迎回来.一切都还好吗? |
[00:45] | General, you know how I love those sandy planets. | 将军,您是知道我多爱 那些风沙满天的星球的. |
[00:49] | The wind was most pleasant. | 那风相当怡人. |
[00:52] | Jaffa sarcasm at its finest, General. | 最棒的贾法讽刺,将军. |
[00:55] | There wasn’t much left to study. | 那边没留下多少可以研究的东西. |
[00:58] | Most of it has been eaten away by sandstorms. | 大多数曾经存在的东西 都被沙暴给吞噬了, |
[01:01] | But we did find evidence suggesting it was some sort of science outpost | 不过我们还是发现了 一些古人所建的 |
[01:05] | or observatory built by the Ancients. | 科学前哨站或 观测站之类的证据. |
[01:07] | That’s the artefact you mentioned? What is it? | 我想这就是你提到的文物了? 它是什么? |
[01:10] | We’re not sure. | 我们不确定. |
[01:12] | I’d say it’s some kind of bug zapper. | 我说它是种灭虫灯,将军. |
[01:16] | All I know is it’s emitting energy. | 我只知道它会放射能量. |
[01:18] | It was hidden underground, just below the main section of the ruins. | 它就藏在废墟主体的地下室里, |
[01:22] | I tried picking it up and it started glowing. | 我拿起它时水晶就开始发亮. |
[01:25] | Touching it must’ve activated it. | 碰触好像能够启动它. |
[01:27] | You’re certain it isn’t dangerous? | 你确定它无害吗? |
[01:29] | As certain as I can be. | 就我们对它一无所知的状况下而言, |
[01:33] | My initial scans indicate that | 我能说的就是正如我们所报告过的, |
[01:35] | the energy it’s emitting is harmless. | 我初步扫描显示它放射出的能量无害, |
[01:37] | That makes it worthy of study as a potential power source. | 这也是它值得研究的原因,长官. |
[01:41] | Colonel | 上校!! |
[01:42] | – What? – There. | – 啥??!! – 那边!! |
[01:45] | – You don’t see that? – No. What? | – 你没看到吗?! – 没,啥?!啥?! |
[01:51] | It just disappeared into the wall. | 它刚刚钻进墙里了. |
[01:58] | – What did? – I don’t know. Something. | – 什么钻进墙里了? – 我不知道,某种东西. |
[02:01] | It was an alien creature of some kind. You didn’t see it? | 它是种外星生物之类的, 你没看到吗? |
[02:06] | It was right there. It was right there, General. | 它就在那儿… 它在那儿,将军. |
[02:14] | This is Hammond. | 这里是哈蒙德将军, |
[02:15] | I want a class-one security lockdown of the base now. | 我要现在起一级警戒,封锁基地. |
[02:18] | This is not a drill. Repeat, this is not a drill. | 这不是演习,重复, 这不是演习. |
[03:25] | Stargate.SG1-s06e13.Sight.Unseen | |
[03:33] | As you were. | 你们都在. |
[03:35] | In the past six hours, | 在过去六个钟头 |
[03:36] | security teams have swept the base three times. | 警卫把 整个基地彻底搜索了三次, |
[03:39] | They found no trace whatsoever of the creature you described. | 他们完全没发现你描述的那种生物. |
[03:43] | You’re certain it disappeared into the wall? | 你确定你看见它消失在墙里了吗? |
[03:46] | Yeah. Isn’t it possible something | 确定.有没有可能有东西 |
[03:48] | followed us back through the gate? | 跟着我们穿过星际之门? |
[03:51] | Something that can penetrate solid matter? | 能穿越固体的东西? |
[03:54] | Is that unheard of? | 以前没发生过吗? |
[03:56] | Nothing showed up on the video. | 录影带上什么都没有. |
[03:58] | Mr Quinn, you understand I’m not questioning your judgment, | 奎恩先生, 你了解我不是质疑你的判断, |
[04:02] | but without further evidence | 但没有进一步证据, |
[04:04] | I must return the base to normal operating status. | 我别无选择 只能让基地恢复正常运作. |
[04:06] | Yes, sir, I understand. | 是,长官,我了解. |
[04:09] | SG-1’s had a particularly busy mission schedule lately. | SG-1最近的任务相当忙碌, |
[04:13] | You’re all due for some downtime. | 我相信你们都值得好好休个假, |
[04:16] | I suggest you take it starting right now. | 我建议你们从现在就开始. |
[04:18] | Dismissed. | 解散. |
[04:25] | You only saw a flash of this creature. | 你对那生物只是惊鸿一瞥, |
[04:27] | Are you sure it wasn’t a hallucination? | 你确定不是看错了吗? |
[04:32] | – You’re suggesting I’m delusional? – No, no. | – 你是说我有幻觉? – 不!不. |
[04:36] | It’s just possible you were seeing something that wasn’t entirely… | 只是说你有可能看到某些不存… |
[04:43] | Yes, that’s what we’re suggesting. | 对,我们认为你有幻觉. |
[04:45] | You think I’m having symptoms related to my prior exposure to naquadria. | 你们觉得这是我之前暴露于那夸达 的症状, |
[04:48] | Like the others on my planet? | 像我星球上的其他人一样? |
[04:54] | Dr Fraiser gave me a clean bill of health. | 弗雷泽医生证明我很健康. |
[04:57] | Over three months ago. | 那是三个多月前了. |
[04:59] | Jonas, we’re just concerned about you. | – 乔纳斯,我们只是关心你. |
[05:01] | There was something alive down there. | – 上校,下面有个活的东西在, |
[05:11] | It was real. | 它是真的. |
[05:15] | I could stay. | 我可以留下. |
[05:18] | We’ve all been cleared. The base is clean. | 我们都检查过了,长官,基地没事. |
[05:20] | Jonas is probably suffering from stress. | 乔纳斯可能只是压力太大, |
[05:22] | This is all still new to him. | 毕竟这一切对他而言都还很新. |
[05:24] | – You could come with. – Sir? | – 你可以一起来啊. – 长官? |
[05:28] | Fishing. I’m going fishing. | 钓鱼,卡特,我要去钓鱼. |
[05:30] | – I’m planning on studying the artefact. – Yes. | – 你知道我打算要研究那个古物的. – 对. |
[05:34] | – It’s always something, isn’t it? – Come on, sir. | – 总有事要做,不是吗? – 得了吧,长官. |
[05:38] | The only reason you asked | 我俩都知道你会问我 |
[05:39] | is because you knew I had something else to do. | 是因为 你晓得我有别的事要做. |
[05:42] | No, really, I think you should come. | 才不是,真的,我觉得你该来, |
[05:46] | Fish, fish some more… | 钓更多… |
[06:03] | This is what you do with your downtime? | 这就是你在休假时做的事,吭? |
[06:06] | Colonel O’Neill asked me to go fishing with him, | 欧尼尔上校邀我跟他一起去钓鱼, |
[06:09] | but I find this more relaxing. | 但是说真的,我觉得这要更轻松一点. |
[06:11] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[06:12] | The possibility of being insane | 呃,还好.既然发疯 |
[06:15] | has been interfering with my ability to relax. | 会跟我 放松的能力有关的话. |
[06:18] | I figured I’d take a crack at these glyphs. | 我想我还是来试试 研究这些象形文字好了. |
[06:21] | Fine with me. | 我没意见.不过老实说, |
[06:23] | But I still have no idea what we’re dealing with. | 我还是不知道它是什么. |
[06:25] | I’ve scanned it with x-rays, ultraviolet, mild EM pulses. | 我用X光,紫外线,电磁脉冲扫描过它, |
[06:30] | Nothing has had any effect on the particles it’s emitting. | 甚至连它放射出的粒子作用都不清楚. |
[06:33] | – Particles? – For lack of a better word. | – 粒子? – 这是最贴切的形容词了. |
[06:36] | They’re energy patterns. | 我是说它们并不完全是能量. |
[06:38] | So far I haven’t been able to | 到目前为止我还没办法 |
[06:40] | identify them or determine their purpose. | 辨认出它们或是它们的用途, |
[06:43] | I was hoping that the writings | 其实我还希望这上面的文字 |
[06:45] | on the device itself would tell us more. | 能 告诉我们多一点关于这个装置的消息. |
[06:47] | Let’s see what it says. | 我们来看看它说什么吧. |
[06:51] | The symbols are definitely a form | 这些符号绝对是 |
[06:52] | of language used by the Ancients. | 古人 所使用的一种语言形式, |
[06:55] | Although the Ancients have been around so long, | 虽然古人生存了相当长的一段时间, |
[06:57] | the language has evolved. | 这种语言曾经演变过, |
[06:59] | But we do have a base reference… | 我们有基本参考… |
[07:02] | Hah | 啊–! |
[07:04] | What? | 怎么了?! |
[07:08] | You’re telling me that you don’t see that? | 你是说你没看到?! |
[07:12] | What? | 看到什么? |
[07:16] | It’s right there in front of you. | 它就在你前面!… |
[07:27] | OK, there’s definitely something wrong with me. | 好吧,我一定有毛病了. |
[07:36] | No evidence of brain damage from exposure to naquadria radiation. | 看不出有暴露于那夸达 辐射的脑部伤害, |
[07:41] | No indication of any viruses or toxins in your system. | 你的系统里也没有病毒或毒素存在. |
[07:45] | CAT scan, MRls, blood work all came back clean. | 电脑辅助测试扫描,核磁共振, 血液测试全都正常, |
[07:49] | He’s in perfect health. | 他非常健康. |
[07:50] | Physically. | 生理上. |
[07:52] | That’s all I can say definitively. | 我只能这么说. |
[07:55] | You show no signs of stress | 但你并没有显示压力或疲劳的迹象, |
[07:58] | that usually accompany hallucinations. | 也没有伴随这类症状的偏头痛. |
[08:00] | Then why am I the only one seeing these things? | 那为什么只有我看得到那些东西? |
[08:02] | I wish I had an answer. | 我希望我有答案. |
[08:04] | Until we find out exactly what’s going on, | 不幸的是在我们找出原因前, |
[08:08] | I must remove you from active duty. | 我只有立即将你排除在执勤名单外. |
[08:10] | General Hammond, sir, these visions… | 哈蒙德将军,长官,这些影像都是 |
[08:15] | … only started when we returned with the device. | 在我们带回那装置之后才开始的. |
[08:18] | What are you suggesting? | 你的意思是? |
[08:20] | I know I can’t go on any missions, | 我知道我不能再出任务,没关系. |
[08:23] | but at least let me continue researching the device with Major Carter. | 但至少准许我继续跟卡特少校 一起研究那装置, |
[08:29] | There has to be a connection. | 我是说,这之间一定有关联的. |
[08:31] | Major Carter has already submitted her report. | 卡特少校已经交出了该装置的报告, |
[08:34] | Nothing suggests the device is connected to your condition. | 里面完全没提到它跟你的状况有关. |
[08:38] | Until someone presents hard evidence, | 除非有人能提出更确切的证据, |
[08:40] | we have to assume it’s a coincidence. | 我们只当这是个巧合. |
[08:42] | I haven’t translated the writing. | 我连上面的文字还没开始翻译哪. |
[08:45] | You’ll have to do it from video reference. | 你可以用录影资料做, |
[08:48] | The device is being shipped to Area 51. | 那装置准备要运往51区了. |
[08:59] | I can’t believe they’re shipping it out. | 我不敢相信, 他们不作进一步研究就要把它送走? |
[09:02] | We barely got a crack at figuring out what it is. | 我们只有一点点时间来 找出它究竟是什么. |
[09:05] | Perhaps the scientists in Nevada | 也许内华达州科学机构的科学家们 |
[09:08] | will determine the device’s true purpose. | 能找出它真正的用途. |
[09:10] | Meanwhile, I’m stuck here cooling my heels. | 而我只能在这里发呆. |
[09:13] | You are welcome to join me as I kelno’reem. | 我很欢迎你跟我一起凯喏瑞姆. |
[09:16] | No offence, Teal’c, | 不了,提亚克, |
[09:19] | but it doesn’t quite have the same effect on me. | 它对我没效. |
[09:22] | No other plans? | 有别的计画吗? |
[09:23] | Colonel O’Neill requested that I accompany him fishing. | 欧尼尔上校约我跟他一起去钓鱼. |
[09:27] | I’m the only one he didn’t invite. | 啊,我想我是他唯一没找的人. |
[09:29] | You are not permitted to leave the base. | 你不能离开基地. |
[09:32] | Still… | 一样啦… |
[09:34] | Be extremely happy that he did not ask. | 你要很感谢他没约你. |
[09:37] | Why, you don’t like fishing? | 为什么?你不喜欢钓鱼吗? |
[09:41] | No. | 不喜欢. |
[09:42] | Seeing as how I’ve read every book | 嗯.既然我已经把基地图书馆里 的 |
[09:44] | in the base library twice, | 每本书都看过两遍了… |
[09:46] | I guess I’ll get back to work on my… | 我想我还是回我… |
[10:02] | – You saw that? – Indeed. | – 你看到了? – 正确. |
[10:44] | Hey, there. You just caught me fixing a carburettor. | 嗨.我正忙着修化油器. |
[10:48] | – I didn’t hear you pull in. – No problem. | – 没看到你进来. – 不要紧. |
[10:51] | You sure? It’s a full-service station. | 你确定吗?这是个提供全套服务的加油站, |
[10:54] | The price includes yours truly. | 你知道这些是包括在费用里的. |
[10:56] | – I got it, thanks. – All right. | – 我知道,谢了. – 好吧. |
[10:59] | At least I can wash your windows for you. | 至少让我帮你洗车窗. |
[11:06] | What do you get, five miles to the gallon in this thing? | 怎么样,你这车一加仑 大概跑个四五哩吧? |
[11:10] | Yeah, it’s a pig. | 对啊,它是头猪,喝油像喝水一样. |
[11:13] | I’m more of an El Camino fan, myself. | 没错.我个人是埃尔卡米诺的爱好者, |
[11:16] | The things are like catnip to the ladies. | 那种跑车对小姐们简直像是猫薄荷似的. |
[11:20] | Don’t I know it? | 我晓得. |
[11:37] | – What? – Get down. | – 怎么啦? – 趴下. |
[11:43] | The money’s inside in a lockbox | 老天爷!钱在柜台下上锁的盒子里! |
[11:46] | I’m not gonna rob you. Just get down. | 我不是要抢你,趴下就是了.. |
[11:49] | Getting down. | 趴下. |
[11:59] | Don’t kill me, please. I’m a vet. | 求求你别杀我!我是个兽医! |
[12:02] | I’m not gonna kill you. Get up. | 我不会杀你的,起来. |
[12:04] | Colonel Jack O’Neill, US Air Force. | 杰克 欧尼尔欧尼尔上校,美国空军. |
[12:07] | Did you see anything? | 你有看到什么吗? |
[12:08] | Just my life flashing before my eyes. | 呃,看到我的一生掠过眼前. |
[12:11] | What the hell were you shooting at? | 你到底在打什么鬼东西?! |
[12:14] | – It’s classified. – You can tell me. | – 机密. – 你可以告诉我. |
[12:17] | I work here. | 你知道,我得在这里工作啊! |
[12:19] | If there’s something going on, I should know about it. | 如果出了什么事我有权知道. |
[12:21] | – O’Neill for Hammond. – I served in the Gulf. | – 欧尼尔找哈蒙德. – 我参加过海湾战争. |
[12:25] | – What division? – Motor pool. | – 哪个师的? – 车辆调配场… |
[12:30] | Oh, man, my sign. | 喔,老天,我的招牌! |
[12:36] | Patching through a call from Colonel O’Neill, sir. | 接过一通欧尼尔上校的电话,长官. |
[12:40] | Colonel, where are you? | 上校,你在哪? |
[12:43] | About 30 clicks north, sir. | 大约北方30公里,长官. |
[12:45] | I just saw something… fairly interesting. | 我刚看到…相当有趣的东西. |
[12:49] | – They’ve breached base containment. – Sir? | – 这表示它们突破基地的范围了. – 长官? |
[12:53] | We’re seeing them here, too. They’re everywhere. | 我们这里也看得到它们, 到处都是. |
[13:05] | Anything? | 有进展吗? |
[13:08] | It says something about an experiment, | 要说有也是有啦, |
[13:11] | but I’m hung up on a few of these glyphs. | 但我被这几个字难倒了. |
[13:15] | They were studying beings of the something something. | 他们在研究一种什么什么的物种, |
[13:20] | According to this, it should be “inner layer”, | 根据这个应该是”内层”, |
[13:23] | the beings of the inner layer. | 内层的物种… |
[13:25] | – But that doesn’t make much sense. – Not really. | – 但这说不过去呀. – 的确. |
[13:30] | Maybe “other level”? | 也许,呃,”另一层”? |
[13:33] | – What about “another dimension”? – That could work. | – “另一次元”呢? – 可能喔. |
[13:37] | It’d make sense if they’re inhabiting a dimension close to ours. | 如果说这种生物是生活于接近 我们的另一个次元就有道理了. |
[13:41] | Yeah, absolutely. Yeah. Thanks. | 对,没错,谢了. |
[13:46] | Is that it? | 就这些? |
[13:48] | Sorry, I’m working as fast as I can. | 抱歉,我已经尽量赶工了,相信我. |
[13:50] | I know. General Hammond wants a full report as soon as possible. | 哈蒙德将军要尽快得到完整的报告… |
[14:01] | Look, I’m the one who’s sorry. | 听着,该说抱歉的人是我. |
[14:04] | We should never have doubted you about what you saw. | 在你第一次看到它们的时候 我们不该怀疑你的. |
[14:08] | It’s understandable, with the whole naquadria-poisoning thing. | 在发生那夸达毒害事件后 这是可以理解的啊, |
[14:12] | Besides, I am still the new guy. | 再说我还是个新人. |
[14:14] | You’re part of the team now | 你现在是队上的一分子了, |
[14:16] | and you deserve our respect. You’ve earned it. | 你值得我们尊敬,那是你挣到的. |
[14:19] | Jonas, you’re doing a great job. | 乔纳斯,你表现得非常好. |
[14:24] | Thanks. | 谢了. |
[14:26] | – Now, figure out what else this thing says. – Right. | – 现在快把这说明译出来吧. – 好. |
[14:37] | Colonel O’Neill will stay in Colorado Springs | 欧尼尔上校会留在科罗拉多泉 |
[14:40] | and coordinate the quarantine. | 协调隔离事项. |
[14:42] | The National Guard is standing by. | 国民卫队正待命中. |
[14:44] | The president is prepared to declare a state of emergency. | 总统准备宣布紧急状况. |
[14:50] | Hopefully, these things, whatever they are, | 希望这些不管是什么东西的, |
[14:53] | haven’t gotten too far. | 不会走得太远. |
[14:54] | We’re not sure we can contain them. | 长官,我们不确定我们是否能够封锁它们. |
[14:57] | You halted the transfer of the device? | 你们译出装置上部分的文字了? |
[14:59] | Yes, and we’ve learned more. | 是的,长官,而且我们知道更多. |
[15:01] | I think I’ve translated enough of the writings to figure out its purpose. | 我认为我译出足够的内容 能知道它的用途. |
[15:06] | It’s broadcasting energy particles. | 它放出能量粒子波. |
[15:09] | We’re not sure, | 我们还不确定这些粒子的成分, |
[15:10] | but we think they’re triggering | 不过我们认为它能诱发 |
[15:13] | an ability to see the creatures. | 看见这些生物的能力. |
[15:15] | Hopefully, only those exposed to the particles | 希望只有暴露到粒子的人 |
[15:18] | will develop this second sight. | 才会发展出这种能力. |
[15:20] | None of the ciphers we have fit perfectly, | 我们还没有合适的答案, |
[15:24] | but, as I understand it, | 但就我所了解的, |
[15:26] | the device is meant to allow us to observe beings | 这个装置让我们能够观察 – |
[15:29] | that exist in a parallel dimension. | – 存在与我们平行的次元里的物种. |
[15:32] | We think the energy particles create a bleed-through effect, | 我们认为它放出的能量波 创造一种渗透效应, |
[15:36] | causing anyone exposed to them to see into this parallel dimension. | 让每个暴露到的人能看见平行的次元. |
[15:41] | We can’t contain them because they aren’t here? | 所以我们无法封锁它们, 是因为它们根本不存在? |
[15:43] | They do exist, | 可以这么说.它们的确存在, |
[15:46] | just not in any way that | 只是我们没有任何办法 |
[15:48] | allows us to interact with them. | 与它们产生互动. |
[15:49] | They didn’t follow us through the gate. | 还有,如果我没错的话, 它们并没有跟我们穿过星际之门. |
[15:52] | Where did they come from? | 那它们是打哪来的? |
[15:54] | The ones we’re seeing are from Earth. | 我们看到的是来自地球. |
[15:56] | These creatures could exist anywhere. | 理论上来说这些生物到处都有, |
[15:59] | We’ve just been unaware of them. | 只是我们之前不知道罢了. |
[16:02] | What is your threat assessment? | 那你的威胁评估呢,少校? |
[16:04] | I can’t say for sure, | 我无法断言,长官. |
[16:05] | but with regards to the creatures, none. | 不过考虑到这种生物本身呢,应该是零. |
[16:08] | If they only exist in their dimension, | 要是它们只待在自己的次元里, |
[16:10] | they can’t harm us. | 就不会对我们造成危害. |
[16:12] | There’s no physiological interaction | 就我所可以确定的,我们除了能看见 |
[16:14] | beyond our ability to see them. | 它们以外并不会产生任何物理上的互动. |
[16:16] | While we might be able to | 不过这个机构的人员 |
[16:17] | deal with seeing interdimensional beings… | 应该能够 接受看见异次元物种的事件… |
[16:20] | If the effect spreads to the general public, | 如果这种能力扩展到一般大众 |
[16:23] | we could have a disaster. | 我们就有大麻烦了, |
[16:24] | They’re not used to seeing unusual things like we are. | 人们并不像我们一样 习惯看到不寻常的事物, |
[16:27] | And we can’t control when or where a sighting occurs. | 而我们也无法控制 何时何地会有目击发生. |
[16:31] | Imagine a surgeon doing delicate surgery and he’s distracted. | 比如小至一个外科医生在 动精密手术之际因目击而惊慌. |
[16:35] | Or an air-traffic controller. | 或者发生在空中航管人员身上. |
[16:38] | Even something like driving a car. | 或甚至只是驾驶汽车的过程中. |
[16:40] | People might be able to deal with it, | 我是说人们最后也许都能够接受这个现象, |
[16:42] | but not before it turns the world upside down. | 但在那之前一定会乱得天翻地覆. |
[16:44] | Not to mention the exposure of the Stargate programme | 更别提在试图解释这种情况的过程中 |
[16:48] | in trying to explain it. | 有可能使星际之门计画曝光. |
[16:50] | Shut off that device. | 关掉那东西. |
[16:53] | – We’ve tried, sir. – Find a way. | – 我们试过了,长官. – 再想办法. |
[17:03] | Colonel O’Neill says there haven’t been any further sightings. | 欧尼尔上校说截至目前基地外 没有更多的目击报告. |
[17:08] | We’ve triangulated the sightings | 我们用三角测量法发现多数的目击事件 |
[17:10] | to a 500-metre radius around the device. | 都发生在这装置半径五百公尺处, |
[17:12] | It attracts the creatures to it, | 它好像会吸引生物前来, |
[17:14] | most likely part of its design. | 可能是设计上的功能之一. |
[17:16] | The closer we get to the machine, | 所以我们离这机器愈近, |
[17:18] | the more frequently we’ll see our friends. | 会愈常看到我们的新朋友. |
[17:21] | We’ve been unable to find any types of controls or switches. | 我们找不到任何的控制盘或开关. |
[17:25] | The last resort is separating the main crystal core from the unit. | 最后的办法就是把 主水晶核心从机器上拆下, |
[17:29] | Hopefully, that will stop it from functioning. | 希望这能切断能源供应使它停止作用. |
[17:32] | What are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么? |
[17:34] | This is an advanced piece of technology. | 长官,这是非常先进的外星科技, |
[17:38] | I have no idea what effect pulling the plug will have. | – 我不知道拔掉插头会发生什么事. |
[17:40] | Major, if this effect continues to spread… | – 你知道如果这种效应持续扩散会… |
[17:45] | Attempting to remove crystal core. | 拆除水晶核心… |
[17:59] | My scans are no longer | 我的扫描显示 |
[18:00] | detecting any particle emissions from the device. | 不再侦测到 这装置发射的粒子. |
[18:04] | Anyone see anything? | 有人看到什么吗? |
[18:26] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校. |
[18:29] | – Any sightings? – Not me. | – 有任何目击吗? – 我没有. |
[18:31] | My kelno’reem was undisturbed. | 我的凯喏瑞姆并没受到干扰. |
[18:34] | We may have solved the problem. | 我想我们也许把问题给解决了. |
[18:36] | Teal’c thinks we should take it back. | 提亚克认为我们应该把那装置放回去. |
[18:38] | Take it back? We’ve barely scratched the surface of what it can do. | 放回去? 我们才刚少许了解它的功用而已. |
[18:43] | Now it’s shut off, | 我也是这么说的.我的意思是, |
[18:44] | it’s safe to study. | 既然它现在关上了,正好可以安全地研究. |
[18:46] | To what end? | 什么目的? |
[18:48] | The effect that device had was groundbreaking. | 这装置的功能是破天荒的… |
[18:51] | Once we figure out how to use it… | 一旦我们知道怎么使用它后… |
[18:53] | Eventually. | 要是研究得出来的话. |
[18:54] | These creatures are worth studying. | 那些异次元生物是非常值得研究的. |
[18:57] | The Ancients certainly thought so. | 古人显然也这么认为. |
[18:59] | They’re aware of matter in our dimension | 它们显然在某种程度上了解我们次元的物质, |
[19:02] | or they wouldn’t rest on objects we see as solid. | 否则它们不会停栖在 我们认为是固体的东西上. |
[19:05] | Plus they can pass through solid matter. | 而且它们也能够穿越固体. |
[19:08] | Also, the ones we’ve encountered | 虽然我们遇见过的个体 |
[19:09] | seem to demonstrate a higher intelligence, | 并未 表现出有较高智慧的行为, |
[19:12] | but that doesn’t mean we can’t… | – 但那不表示我们无… – (女性的尖叫) |
[19:25] | Sergeant? | 士官? |
[19:26] | Mission time is 24 minutes, three seconds. | 任务时间24分3秒, |
[19:29] | MALP AV link to P9X-391 is up and running. | 移动分析探测仪与P9X-391的视讯连线已经启动. |
[19:32] | SG-1, this is Hammond. What’s your status? | SG-1,这里是哈蒙德. 你们的状况如何? |
[19:38] | We’re in the ruins, | 长官,我们在废墟里, |
[19:39] | about to enter the antechamber where we found the device. | 正要进入之前发现这个装置的密室. |
[19:43] | – Anything coming through the wormhole? – Negative. | – 你有发现任何东西穿过虫洞吗? – 没有. |
[19:46] | No unidentified energy patterns are being detected. | 从你的位置并未侦测到不明能量. |
[19:49] | Does that mean we’re free and clear? | 那表示我们解脱了吗? |
[19:52] | Even if we can shut the device down, | 就算我们关掉了这个装置, |
[19:54] | it’s possible there was residual particle radiation | 它可能也还残留 |
[19:57] | my instruments couldn’t detect. | 我的仪器侦测不到的粒子辐射. |
[19:59] | This should take care of that. | 希望这样可以解决问题. |
[20:01] | It’s back where we found it. | 它已经放回我们发现它的地方. |
[20:03] | There’s nothing else here | 这里看不到其他 |
[20:04] | that would explain what happened with the device. | 可以 说明这个装置的东西. |
[20:08] | Once the gate is shut down, | 等星际之门关上 |
[20:09] | it should cut off any energy patterns being broadcast. | 就应该能切断所有传送回地球的能量粒子. |
[20:12] | Affirmative. We’ll re-establish contact in one hour. | 同意. 我们会在一小时后重建联系, |
[20:16] | Hammond out. | 哈蒙德结束通话. |
[20:17] | – Shut it down. – Yes, sir. | – 关掉它. – 是,长官. |
[20:19] | – Deactivating wormhole. – I’ll be in my office. | – 解除虫洞. – 我会在我办公室. |
[20:25] | Uh, sir… | 呃…长官? |
[20:35] | Are you certain bringing the device back here was the right decision? | 你确定把那装置带回来是对的吗? |
[20:39] | It’s the only way we can solve this, sir. | 那是我们解决问题的唯一办法,长官. |
[20:41] | Returning the device to P9X-391 should have worked. | 把它送回P9X-391应该是有用, |
[20:44] | It couldn’t project an effect from off-world | 没有开启的星际之门 |
[20:47] | without the Stargate being active. | 它 不可能从外星持续产生影响. |
[20:49] | Why do we still possess the ability to see these creatures? | 那为什么我们还是有 看到这些生物的能力? |
[20:52] | The effect the particles have on us must be persistent. | 不管那粒子对我们所产生的效力为何, 它显然是长期的, |
[20:55] | Hopefully, it’s not permanent. | 只能希望不是永久的. |
[20:57] | New sightings have been reported on base | 问题是已有来自之前 |
[20:59] | by personnel not previously affected. | 未被影响的人员的数起目击报告,即使你们尽了力, |
[21:01] | The situation is getting worse. | 情况还是持续恶化. |
[21:04] | It doesn’t make sense. Without exposure… | 这没道理啊,没有暴露于粒子… |
[21:07] | – What if it’s not the particles? – How can that be? | – 如果这跟粒子没有关系呢? – 怎么会? |
[21:10] | One function of the device was to attract the creatures. | 我们知道它的功用之一 是吸引那些生物, |
[21:13] | When we shut that down, or thought we shut it down, | 现在我们关了它,或我们自认是关了它, |
[21:17] | they seemed to go away. | 它们似乎离开了. |
[21:18] | I get it. What if the particles were only what was attracting them? | 我懂了,要是发射粒子 只是为了吸引生物? |
[21:23] | Sure, like food. | 对,就像是食物. |
[21:25] | Now, shutting down that part of the device | 如今关闭装置的这部分 |
[21:28] | just made the creatures leave the area. | 只会让它们离开这一区. |
[21:31] | Whatever’s giving us the ability to see them | 让我们见到它们的能力 |
[21:34] | is something completely different. | 是来自完全不同的东西. |
[21:37] | Something unrelated to the device? | 跟这装置无关的东西? |
[21:39] | No, sir, that seems unlikely, | 不,长官,不像是这样, |
[21:41] | but it could be something we’ve missed. | 不过可能是我们没注意到的东西. |
[21:44] | OK, I was the first one to see the creatures, right? | 好,我是第一个看到那生物的,对吗? |
[21:50] | I was also the first one to touch the device. | 我也是第一个碰触装置的人, |
[21:54] | Teal’c was next. | 提亚克是下一个. |
[21:56] | Touching the device could have altered | 碰触装置会传递某种 |
[21:58] | our bodies’ electrical field | 能 改变我们身体电场的电流, |
[22:00] | enough to cause the bleed-through effect. | 足以造成那种内次元的渗透效应. |
[22:03] | But that doesn’t explain the people | 但这无法解释那些 |
[22:05] | who had no direct contact with the device. | 没有与装置直接接触的人. |
[22:08] | Unless the charge can be passed on from person to person. | 除非这种电流能由人传给人. |
[22:11] | Like a contagion. | 就像是接触传染. |
[22:15] | I’ll order the containment of Colorado Springs and surrounding area. | 我会下令立即封锁科罗拉多泉 及邻近地区. |
[22:19] | We’ll also need to isolate anyone | 我们还需要隔离所有可能 |
[22:22] | who had physical contact with SGC personnel. | 跟星门指挥部人员有过身体接触的人. |
[22:50] | Son of a… | 狗娘养的… |
[23:42] | Thank you. Yes. Keep me apprised. | 谢谢你.对.继续跟我报告. |
[23:46] | We’re getting reports of sightings. | 我们还有偶发的目击报告, |
[23:48] | No one’s been hurt, | 幸好目前无人受伤, |
[23:50] | but a local news station has picked up the story. | 但地方新闻台已经在追这个故事了. |
[23:53] | Colonel O’Neill is rounding up anyone | 欧尼尔上校正在重溯他的行程 |
[23:55] | he may have come in contact with. | 设法找到每个可能跟他接触过的人. |
[23:57] | The quarantine is otherwise in place. | 另外隔离组已经就位了. |
[23:59] | What’s our cover story? | 我们的说辞是什么? |
[24:01] | A spill of an experimental chemical | 实验中的化学物质意外外泄, |
[24:04] | that can have an hallucinogenic effect. | 会造成幻觉. |
[24:05] | So far, people are buying it. | 目前为止民众们还肯买帐. |
[24:08] | But that won’t work for long. | 但撑不了多久. |
[24:10] | This may be our only chance to contain this problem. | 这也许是我们封锁问题的唯一机会, |
[24:12] | If we can’t… | 如果我们没成功的话… |
[24:14] | Mass hysteria. | 集体歇斯底里… |
[24:17] | This is our mistake, Major. We need to fix it. | 这是我们的错,我们要解决. |
[24:21] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[24:28] | Careful. | 小心. |
[24:34] | – Interesting. – What? | – 有意思. – 什么? |
[24:38] | Do you think the configuration affects the nature | 你觉得这些排列方式 |
[24:41] | of the charge the device emits? | 跟装置 放射的电流种类会不会有关? |
[24:43] | We reorder the crystals, we change what the device does. | 那我们重排这些水晶, 改变它的所为. |
[24:47] | Why else would they be arranged this way? | 它们是怎么决定要这么排的? |
[24:50] | There are a number of configurations to choose from. | 这有很多排列组合方式可选. |
[24:53] | How do we know which one will elicit the right effect? | 我们怎么知道哪一种会引出正确的效用? |
[25:00] | This could take a while. | 这可要花点时间. |
[25:19] | There’s no one here, sir. | 这里没人,长官. |
[25:21] | Leave someone here in case he comes back. | 好吧,留个人下来以防他回来. |
[25:40] | Vernon? | 弗农? |
[26:06] | There was a huge bug on my car. | 我的车上有只大虫! |
[26:08] | No, I swear. Did anyone see that? | 不,我发誓,有人看到吗? |
[26:12] | Huge bug | 大虫! |
[26:26] | Vernon? | 弗农? |
[26:32] | You’re certain you’ve reprogrammed the device properly? | 你确定你正确重设了这个装置吗? |
[26:35] | To be honest, sir, we’re not sure, | 老实说,长官,我们不确定. |
[26:37] | but this is one of the last few configurations to try. | 不过这是所��试的最后一个组合了. |
[26:59] | We’re hoping it’s now programmed to emit a charge that reverses the effect. | 希望这表示它已设定逆转 放出影响我们的电流效力. |
[27:06] | OK, here goes. | 好,来吧. |
[27:12] | Feel anything? | 你有感觉到什么吗? |
[27:15] | Not really. | 没. |
[27:16] | Do you see anything? | 有没有看到什么? |
[27:21] | No. | 没有. |
[27:23] | Do you? | 你们呢? |
[27:26] | No. | 没. |
[27:31] | When you want to see one… | 等你想要看… |
[27:36] | There. | 那边! |
[27:38] | Where? | 哪里? |
[27:39] | Right there on the device. | 就在装置那边. |
[27:43] | If there’s a creature right there, then I’m not seeing it. | 如果那里有只生物在的话, 那我没看见. |
[27:50] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯? |
[28:00] | I think it worked, sir. I’m not seeing it any more. | 长官,我想这有效, 我看不见它了. |
[28:14] | Well done, Major. | 做的好,少校. |
[28:48] | The antidote seems to be working. | 长官,就我得到的资料来看, 这方法有效. |
[28:51] | No new sightings | 目前并没有新增的目击者, |
[28:52] | and everyone affected | 而每个之前 受到影响的人 |
[28:54] | is no longer seeing creatures. | 已经不再看到那些生物了. |
[28:55] | We need to spread the cure to Colonel O’Neill | 很好,现在我们要做的就是 |
[28:56] | and the containment team | 把这个 疗法传给欧尼尔上校以及隔离组, |
[28:59] | so they can spread it through the exposed area. | 他们可以把它散布到暴露区去. |
[29:02] | I recommend a placebo pill to sell it to the public, | 我建议使用安慰剂药丸推销 给大众以及隔离区, |
[29:05] | and, provided the containment holds, we should be able to undo the damage. | 我们最后应该能弥补损害. |
[29:09] | Hammond. | – (电话响) – 哈蒙德. |
[29:12] | Sir, an individual I came in contact with | 长官, 我相信有个我接触过的人 |
[29:15] | has breached the quarantine. | 突破了隔离. |
[29:16] | Anything we can do? | 我们能帮什么忙? |
[29:18] | Get Carter and Jonas on this. | 叫卡特和乔纳斯去办. |
[29:19] | The man is Vernon Sharpe, a non-com, | 这个人叫弗农 夏普,他是个士官, |
[29:23] | served in the motor pool in the Gulf. | 海湾战争期间在车辆调度场服役. |
[29:25] | – See what they come up with. – Right away. | – 看他们能查出什么. – 马上办. |
[29:30] | We have an exposed man on the run. | 我们有个暴露的人在出逃. |
[29:54] | – How far you headed? – As far as you can take me. | – 你要到多远? – 你能载我多远就多远. |
[29:57] | I’m picking up a cousin in Hawthorne County. | 我要到霍桑郡接个亲戚, 可以吗? |
[30:00] | – That’s fine. – Hop in. | – 可以. – 上来吧. |
[30:03] | The latest update on the situation in Colorado. | (无线电) 目前科罗拉多有状况. |
[30:06] | The National Guard continues to | 你们可能已经听说在也许对当地居民 |
[30:09] | maintain its quarantine of Colorado Springs | 有不良影响的危险化学物质外泄后, |
[30:11] | after a chemical spill may have had an adverse effect on some residents. | 国民卫队继续将科罗拉多泉市 保持隔离,不要… |
[30:17] | You hear about that? People say they’re seeing monsters. | 你听说了吗? 人们说他们看到了怪物. |
[30:20] | Yeah, I know. Crazy. | 对,我知道,真是疯了. |
[30:29] | Vernon Sharpe drained all the | 根据他的银行记录, |
[30:31] | money from his accounts several hours ago. | 弗农 夏普 几个小时前提光了他户头里的存款. |
[30:34] | You can get this information this easily? | 你能这么轻易得到某人的这种资料? |
[30:37] | We only use the privilege in certain circumstances. | 只有在紧急状况下我们才会这么做. |
[30:40] | He could be anywhere by now. | 那他现在可能早远走高飞了? |
[30:42] | We’ve frozen his credit cards, | 我们已经冻结了他的信用卡, |
[30:44] | but since he’s using cash, he’ll be harder to trace. | 但是只要他使用现金,我们就很难追踪他的去向. |
[30:48] | So he’s just gonna vanish? That makes no sense. | 他就这么消失了? 这没道理啊. |
[30:52] | – What do you mean? – He’s ex-military. | – 你是指? – 他当过兵. |
[30:54] | It can’t simply be fear of these creatures. | 不可能就这么被看到的生物给吓倒, |
[30:57] | What’s he running for? | 他在逃避什么? |
[30:59] | He doesn’t buy the cover story. | 他不相信掩饰故事. |
[31:02] | The only way we’ll find him is by learning more about him. | 我们唯一能知道他前往何处的方法 就是更了解他. |
[31:06] | Can we find out if he has any friends or family in the area? | 我们能查出他是否有朋友 或家人住在这附近吗? |
[31:16] | What’s he gone and done now? | 他这回又干了什么好事啦? |
[31:19] | He hasn’t done anything, Mrs Sharpe. | 喔,他并没做什么,夏普太太. |
[31:22] | We’re just very worried about Vernon. | 事实上我们很担心弗农. |
[31:24] | Cookie? | 来点饼干? |
[31:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[31:28] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受,亲爱的. |
[31:30] | I’ve been worrying about Vernon since he was a boy. | 打从弗农小时候我就替他担心, |
[31:33] | I was the one who raised him after his mother ran off, you know. | 在他妈妈跑了之后是我 一手抚养他长大的,你知道. |
[31:38] | I’m sure you did a fine job. | 我相信你做得很好. |
[31:40] | She was a real floozy, that one. | 她是个笨女人,真的. |
[31:43] | My Roger never had much taste in women. | 我的罗杰对女人向来没什么品味. |
[31:46] | Mrs Sharpe, we’re afraid that your grandson | 夏普太太,我们担心你的孙子 – |
[31:50] | may suspect that the government is after him for the wrong reasons. | – 政府要找他的理由. |
[31:54] | Why are you after him? | 你们为什么要找他? |
[31:59] | Vernon may have been exposed to a chemical | 弗农接触到一种化学物质, |
[32:02] | that could be causing him to see things | 可能会让他看到 |
[32:04] | that aren’t really there. | 其实并不存在的东西. |
[32:07] | Like when he was in the war. | 就像他在打仗的时候一样. |
[32:10] | What do you mean? | 怎么说? |
[32:11] | The military did all kinds of things to those boys | 军方啊!他们趁那些孩子们 |
[32:15] | while they were over there. | 在外头时对他们做的事情, |
[32:17] | Experiments with chemical weapons and such. | 实验化学武器等等的, |
[32:20] | Messed with their heads good. | 让他们的脑子一团乱. |
[32:23] | My Vernon’s never been the same. | 弗农也不会跟以前一样了. |
[32:26] | We don’t really know anything about that. | 我们真的不清楚有那种事情. |
[32:29] | I’m sure you don’t, honey. | 我确定你不知道,甜心. |
[32:33] | It’s very, very important that we find your grandson. | 让我们找到你孙子 是非常,非常重要的,女士. |
[32:37] | He could be putting other people’s lives in danger, ma’am. | 他也许会危及其他人. |
[32:41] | Vernon wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 弗农连只苍蝇都不会伤害! |
[32:44] | Unintentionally, of course. | 不会是故意的,当然了. |
[32:46] | The truth is, Vernon’s exposure to this chemical | 事实上,弗农并不是 |
[32:48] | wasn’t an accident. | 意外接触到这种化学物质的. |
[32:52] | It wasn’t even a chemical. | 其实那根本不是化学物质. |
[32:54] | It was a contagious experimental germ developed by the military. | 而是军方发展的一种 具高度传染性的实验微生物. |
[32:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[32:59] | It was created to try and undo | 但这东西是发展来解除你孙子 |
[33:02] | what happened to your grandson in the Gulf. | 在海湾战争时所受到的损害. |
[33:05] | Oh, I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得这很难相信. |
[33:08] | I swear. I wouldn’t lie to you. | 我发誓,我绝对不会骗你的. |
[33:11] | Unfortunately, there were some unexpected side effects to this antidote. | 不幸的是这种解毒剂 有意料之外的副作用. |
[33:16] | Those doctors will be the death of us all. | 那些医生真的会害死我们. |
[33:18] | See all those pills I’m supposed to take? | 看到这些我该吃的药了吗? |
[33:22] | I never take any of ’em. | 我连一颗都不碰. |
[33:25] | We want to make this right, | 我们真的想把事情做对,夏普太太. |
[33:26] | and it’s not just your grandson’s life that’s at stake. | 有危险的不只你孙子. |
[33:30] | There could be other people in danger. | 还有很多其他的人也是. |
[33:32] | I promise nothing bad will happen to Vernon. | 我保证弗农不会有事的. |
[33:38] | Well, you seem like a nice enough couple. | 嗯,你们看来是很好的一对. |
[33:42] | Oh, we’re not… | 喔,我们不… |
[33:44] | Please, we really wanna help. | 拜托你,我们真心想帮忙的. |
[33:53] | Well, Lord knows Vernon needs help. | 好吧,上帝知道弗农需要帮助. |
[33:56] | He’s not right in the head, that boy. | 他的脑子不对劲,那孩子. |
[34:00] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力的. |
[34:02] | Do you know where he might be? | 你知道他可能会在哪吗? |
[34:04] | If he’s off anywhere, it’s to see that Chuck fellow. | 如果他会上哪,就是去找堕落的家伙了. |
[34:09] | Chuck? | “堕落”? |
[34:11] | He’s trouble. Always has been, always will. | 他是个麻烦,以前是,以后也是. |
[34:15] | I told Vernon straight away, | 我告诉过弗农离他远点, |
[34:17] | “That Chuck will lead you to no good. “ | 那个游手好闲的家伙只会带坏他. |
[34:21] | Does Chuck have a last name? | “堕落的家伙”有姓氏吗? |
[34:24] | I’m sure he does. | 我想他有吧. |
[34:29] | I just don’t know it. | 但我不知道姓什么. |
[34:34] | Do you know where he lives? | 你知道他住在哪儿吗? |
[34:52] | – Thanks for the lift. – Good luck, Vernon. | – 谢谢你让我搭便车. – 祝你好运,弗农. |
[35:12] | Hi. I need a one-way ticket to Las Vegas. | 嗨,我要一张到拉斯维加斯的单程票. |
[35:26] | Just what we need, a conspiracy theorist. | 一个阴谋论者,正是我们所需要的. |
[35:28] | One who happens to be right about there being a conspiracy. | 不过她刚好猜对这个阴谋. |
[35:32] | There has been another sighting in Hawthorne County. | 一个叫霍桑郡的地方. |
[35:36] | Any word on Vernon? | 有弗农的消息吗? |
[35:37] | The affected person says he picked up a hitchhiker | 那个被感染的人说他载了一个搭便车的, |
[35:41] | matching his description. | 符合弗农 夏普的描述. |
[35:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[35:48] | – O’Neill. – It’s me, sir. | – 欧尼尔. – 是我,长官. |
[35:51] | We believe Vernon may be at Piedmont Hawthorne airfield | 我们相信弗农可能在皮德蒙霍桑机场, |
[35:55] | on his way to Vegas. | 准备前往拉斯维加斯. |
[35:56] | Have Hammond ground all flights. | 好,叫哈蒙德封锁所有航班, |
[35:58] | Containment team is en route. | 隔离组正在路上, |
[36:00] | ETA’s about 40 minutes. | 预定抵达时间约40分钟. |
[36:02] | Have you been cleared? | 你没问题了吗,长官? |
[36:04] | Somebody from the SGC shook our hands. | 对,他们从星门指挥部派了个人来 跟我们握手. |
[36:07] | Sir, Vernon could be extremely paranoid. | 长官, 你知道弗农可能有严重的妄想症. |
[36:10] | Given his military background, | 加上他的军事背景, |
[36:11] | use caution in apprehending him. | 我建议在逮捕他的时候要极度当心. |
[36:13] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的. |
[36:16] | – Good job, Carter. – Thank you, sir. | – 干的好,卡特. – 谢谢你,长官. |
[37:13] | They cancelled my flight. | 他们取消了我的航班,你相信吗? |
[37:16] | What did they think of the script? | 他们会怎么想? |
[37:18] | What? | 啥? |
[37:20] | The second-act twist is totally clear. | 这第二步行动很清楚… |
[37:23] | Oh… | 噢… |
[37:35] | I’m sorry, | 各位先生女士,很抱歉, |
[37:37] | but we’ve just been told the flight has been cancelled. | 我们刚接到通知这趟航班已经取消, |
[37:39] | Please return to the terminal | 请回到航厦里, |
[37:42] | where more information will be provided. | 那边会提供更详细的消息. |
[38:04] | Vernon. | 弗农. |
[38:07] | There he is. Let’s move. | 他在那,我们走! |
[38:21] | You guys cover the exits. I’ll take it from here. | 你们守住出口, 其他交给我处理. |
[38:39] | Vernon? | 弗农? |
[38:44] | You can’t get away. | 你逃不了的. |
[39:03] | Hey, Vernon. It’s Jack O’Neill. | 嘿,弗农.是我,杰克 欧尼尔. |
[39:09] | Colonel O’Neill? | 记得欧尼尔上校? |
[39:12] | The Air Force? | 空军? |
[39:24] | Look, I know this is a massive cliche, but… | 听着,我知道这是老掉牙的说法, |
[39:31] | the place is surrounded. | 不过这地方已经被包围了. |
[39:34] | Yeah, you’re telling me. Those monsters are everywhere. | 是啊,用的着你说, 那些怪物到处都是. |
[39:42] | All right, I know you’re seeing things. | 好,我知道你看到了些东西. |
[39:47] | It’s gotta be a little confusing. | 那是会让人迷惑的. |
[39:53] | You’re gonna kill me for what I know. | 你是为了我知道的事情来杀我的,对不? |
[39:56] | Nobody’s gonna kill you. | 没人要杀你. |
[40:00] | It’s the Gulf all over again, | 这是海湾战争的重演, |
[40:02] | only this time it’s innocent civilians too. | 只不过这次还有无辜平民卷入. |
[40:05] | You’re doing scientific research on us. | 你们违反我们的意愿 在我们身上进行科学研究. |
[40:08] | You won’t get away with it. The truth will get out. | 你要知道,你们逃不了的, 真相会传出去的. |
[40:14] | You know, you’re right. | 你知道吗,你说的对. |
[40:16] | Our cover story is bogus. | 我们的说辞是假的. |
[40:18] | It is? | 真的吗? |
[40:20] | Yep. | 对. |
[40:22] | But the truth isn’t what you think. | 但事实不是你想的那样. |
[40:27] | Those creatures you’re seeing, they’re aliens. | 那些你看到的生物, 是外星人. |
[40:32] | Come on. | 少来了. |
[40:34] | Hey, you wanted the truth, that’s it. | 嘿,你要事实,这就是事实. |
[40:38] | I work for a top-secret branch of the military | 我为军方一个与外星生物打交道的 |
[40:41] | that deals with extraterrestrials. | 最高机密部门工作. |
[40:43] | – That’s what you were seeing. – You’re serious? | – 那就是你所看到的. – 你说真的? |
[40:47] | Yes, very serious. | 对,再真不过了. |
[40:53] | But the thing is… | 但事情是… |
[40:56] | those things, they’re no threat to us. | 那些生物对我们并没有威胁. |
[41:02] | If you couldn’t see them, | 如果你看不到它们, |
[41:03] | you wouldn’t know they were there. | 你根本不会知道它们存在. |
[41:05] | No, but I am seeing them. | 不对,我看得到它们. |
[41:07] | In fact, I’m seeing one right now. | 事实上我现在就看到一只. |
[41:11] | Well, we can make it so you don’t. | 我们可以让你看不到. |
[41:13] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[41:17] | Look, Vernon, this can’t get out, not yet. | 听着,弗农, 这事情不能张扬出去,还不行. |
[41:22] | The world is not ready to know. | 这个世界还没准备好要知道. |
[41:25] | So you just want me to keep it quiet? | 你要我就这么绝口不提? |
[41:29] | Well, think about it. Who’s gonna believe you? | 想想看,谁会相信你? |
[41:32] | Government experiments are one thing, | 我是说,政府的实验是一回事, |
[41:35] | but we’re talking aliens here. | 但我们谈的是外星人哎. |
[41:37] | Yeah, but other people have seen them. | 但其他人也见过啊. |
[41:39] | Not for long. | 不会太久了. |
[41:41] | Besides, they’re all buying our cover story. | 再说他们都相信我们的故事. |
[41:49] | Vernon, your country needs you. | 弗农,你的国家需要你. |
[41:54] | I’m asking you, one soldier to another, | 我以军人对军人的身分请求你, |
[41:58] | play ball on this. | 跟我们合作. |
[42:02] | OK. | 好吧. |
[42:03] | I’m not taking any pills or needles or anything. | 可是我不要打针吃药或什么的. |
[42:08] | You won’t have to. | 你不用. |
[42:13] | We’re all clear. | 我们没事了. |
[42:20] | – We good? – Yes, sir. | – 可以了吗? – 是的,长官. |
[42:33] | – What planet are they from? – Who? | – 那它们来自哪个星球? – 谁? |
[42:35] | The aliens. | 外星人啊. |
[42:37] | Oh. A place called Melmac. | 喔.一个叫”麦尔麦克”的地方. |
[42:43] | Isn’t that where Alf is from? | 那不是阿福的家乡吗? |
[42:45] | – Who? – Alf, you know, on TV, the puppet. | – 谁? – 阿福啊,你知道的,在电视上的那个布偶? |
[42:50] | Never saw it. | 从来没看过. |
[42:52] | No kidding? | 真的吗? |