时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”; | “星际之门 SG-1″前情回顾; |
[00:08] | You can’t take down the entire NID, | 你不能端掉整个NID, |
[00:11] | and they’ll kill you for trying. | 你这么做他们会杀了你. |
[00:13] | You might be able to hold the evidence over them | 你可以利用这些证据 |
[00:16] | and get Hammond reinstated. | 迫使他们让哈蒙德复职. |
[00:18] | I’m not leavin’ till I get what I came for. | – 在我拿到了想要的东西之前我是不会走的. |
[00:19] | And what are you going to do? | – 你在这里又能怎样? |
[00:22] | Well, I was thinking about shootin’ ya. | 唔,我想我要怎么样射你. |
[00:25] | Kinsey’s online activities connect him | 金赛的在线活动连接了 |
[00:28] | to NID actions over the last year and a half. | 他跟NID在最近一年半的活动. |
[00:36] | Hell, you’ve been back in time, forward in time. | 该死,到时候我们会回来的, 在这之前, |
[00:40] | You’ve seen it all. | 你会看到所有的事. |
[00:41] | I just wonder how things turn out. | 我只怀疑事情怎么样泄露出去. |
[00:44] | I wonder how far you’d go | 我只怀疑你怎么样 |
[00:45] | to stop me becoming president of the United States. | 阻止我成为美国总统. |
[01:49] | Senator’s been hit | 参议员中弹了! |
[03:08] | Stargate.SG1-s06e14.Smoke.and.Mirrors | |
[03:16] | The assassination of Senator Kinsey | 金赛参议员的暗杀事件 |
[03:18] | has sent shock waves through Washington. | 震惊了整个华府. |
[03:21] | With his party’s convention just weeks away, | 他所属的政党再过几周 就要召开大会. |
[03:24] | the senator was considered their most likely choice | 许多党员将他列为总统候选人 – |
[03:27] | for second spot on the presidential ticket. | – 名单上的第二位考量,政策上… |
[03:31] | Hey I’m back. | 嗨!我回来了. |
[03:34] | What’d I miss? | 有啥新鲜事吗? |
[03:36] | Sir, Senator Kinsey is dead. He was shot. | 长官,金赛死了,他被人枪杀. |
[03:39] | What? | – 啥?! |
[03:41] | Yeah! It’s been all over the news for three days. | – 没错,这是三天来的热门新闻. |
[03:46] | – I’ve been on vacation. – It looks like a professional hit. | – 我在渡假. – 看来是专业手法. |
[03:49] | The shooter fired from a hotel room across the street and then disappeared. | 枪手从对街的旅馆房间开枪打死他, 然后就消失无踪了. |
[03:54] | – Any suspects? – Police aren’t saying anything. | – 有嫌犯吗? – 警方没说什么. |
[03:58] | One can assume that a man in Senator Kinsey’s position… | 像金赛这种地位的人会有 |
[04:00] | … will have many enemies. | 很多敌人的假设是很合理的. |
[04:04] | Colonel. | 上校? |
[04:07] | General. | 将军. |
[04:09] | I’m sorry, but these men are here to escort you to Peterson. | 我很遗憾必须这样… 但这些人是来护送你到彼得森基地的. |
[04:12] | You’ll be flown to Andrews | 你会从那边搭机飞往安德鲁基地, |
[04:14] | and turned over to the authorities in Washington. | 然后转移给华府的民间当局. |
[04:17] | Sir, what is this? | 长官,这是干什么? |
[04:18] | Colonel O’Neill is under arrest for the murder of Senator Kinsey. | 欧尼尔上校因谋杀 金赛参议员的罪名被逮捕. |
[04:23] | What? | 什么?! |
[04:28] | – You’ll have to come with us, sir. – I don’t think so. | – 你必须跟我们走,长官. – 我可不这么想. |
[04:32] | – Colonel… – General, I’ve been on vacation. | – 上校… – 将军,我那时在渡假! |
[04:38] | I believe you, Jack, but for the moment we’re going to have to cooperate. | 我相信你,杰克, 但在如今的状况下我们只能合作. |
[04:50] | There’s no way Colonel O’Neill did this. | 欧尼尔上校不可能做这种事的. |
[04:53] | Yes, Major, but my hands are tied. | 我知道,少校,不过我无计可施. |
[04:55] | How could they think he did it? He wasn’t in Washington. | 他们怎么可能会认为是他? 他甚至不在华盛顿. |
[04:58] | Actually, it looks like he was. | 其实…看来他在. |
[05:02] | Major Davis is acting as liaison between the Pentagon | 戴维斯少校担任五角大楼 |
[05:05] | and the district attorney. | 和地方检察官间的连络官. |
[05:06] | He has a report for us. Major? | 他要跟我们报告.少校? |
[05:09] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,长官. |
[05:13] | This is from a security camera in a hotel | 这是来自枪击现场对街的 |
[05:15] | across the street from the shooting, | 旅馆的保安摄影机, |
[05:18] | just a couple of minutes after it happened. | 就在案发后几分钟拍到的. |
[05:24] | The trajectory of the bullet indicates that | 现在子弹的弹道路径 显示 |
[05:26] | the shot did in fact come from this hotel. | 枪击正是来自这间旅馆. |
[05:29] | – That doesn’t prove anything. – Based on this, | – 这证明不了什么. – 没错.但根据这项证据, |
[05:32] | the FBl searched the colonel’s house and his cabin. | 联邦调查局取得了对上校家和小木屋的搜索令, |
[05:35] | They didn’t find anything. | 他们什么都没找到, |
[05:37] | But a neighbour said they saw | 但一个邻居告诉他们说曾经看到 |
[05:39] | Colonel O’Neill dumping something by the lake. | 欧尼尔上校把一些东西丢进湖里. |
[05:41] | They sent down a diver, who came up with this. | 他们派潜水员下去, 结果找到了这个. |
[05:53] | Ballistics match it with the bullet that killed Senator Kinsey. | 弹道比对跟杀死金赛的子弹相符… |
[06:03] | I don’t know what to say, sir. | 我不知道还能说什么,长官, |
[06:05] | It’s no secret there was bad blood between them. | 他们两人互有敌意并不是秘密. |
[06:08] | Come on. They had a few run-ins. That’s hardly a motive for murder. | 拜托,那不过是些争执, 很难成为谋杀动机. |
[06:12] | I’ve read the file on Kinsey, but it is a little vague. | 好了,我读过金赛的档案, 不过有点含糊. |
[06:16] | The senator was involved with individuals | 金赛跟一些对星际之门指挥中心 – |
[06:19] | who were unhappy with the way Stargate Command was being run. | – 运作方式不太爽的人有关系. |
[06:23] | They tried to force General Hammond to resign. | 他们试图胁迫哈蒙德军辞职. |
[06:25] | Colonel O’Neill connected Kinsey | 欧尼尔上校找到金赛 |
[06:27] | to their illegal activities | 跟他们非法行动有关的证据, |
[06:29] | and threatened to go public unless he got them to back off. | 并威胁他要他们收手, 否则就要把证据公开. |
[06:32] | So, technically, Kinsey was protecting the SGC. | 所以技术上来讲, 金赛是在保护星门指挥部喽. |
[06:36] | True, but he wasn’t happy about it. | 的确,不过我想他对此不太高兴. |
[06:38] | But that’s not a motive to kill him. It’s a motive to keep him alive. | 一样啦.这不是杀他的动机, 而是让他活着的动机. |
[06:41] | Unfortunately, we can divulge none of this information… | 遗憾的是我们不能向 |
[06:43] | … to the civilian authorities. | 民间机构透露这些资讯. |
[06:47] | Senator Kinsey was shot in broad daylight on a public street, | 金赛在光天化日, |
[06:50] | in front of civilian witnesses. | 众目睽睽之下当街被杀, |
[06:52] | If we tried to shift this to a military court, | 如果我们试图把案子移回军事法庭, |
[06:55] | it would be a disaster for the current administration. | 对目前的政府会是场政治灾难. |
[06:58] | With respect, the current administration owes a lot to the colonel. | 无意冒犯,长官, 目前的政府欠上校许多人情. |
[07:02] | I’m aware of that, Major, as is the president. | 我知道,少校,总统也是, |
[07:04] | Unfortunately, there’s nothing he can do for Colonel O’Neill at this time. | 不幸的是他这次 帮不上欧尼尔上校什么忙. |
[07:09] | On the other hand, I’m not a politician, | 但另一方面,我并不是政治人物. |
[07:12] | which is why I’m suspending SG-1’s offworld duties | 那就是为什么我要暂停SG-1的外星任务, |
[07:15] | and assigning you to get to the bottom of this. | 并指派你们三个把这件事查个水落石出, |
[07:17] | The full resources of this command are at your disposal. | 这整个指挥中心的所有资源 将任由你们调用. |
[07:21] | – Thank you, sir. – Dismissed. | – 谢谢你,长官. – 解散. |
[07:46] | Colonel. | 上校… |
[07:50] | How are you doin’? | 你,好吗? |
[07:52] | I’m accused of a murder I didn’t commit. How do you think I’m doin’? | 我被控我没做的谋杀罪, 你说我怎么会好? |
[08:05] | When are you being transferred to Washington? | 你什么时候要被送到华盛顿? |
[08:07] | Couple of days. | 过两天. |
[08:10] | General Hammond has suspended our offworld duties | 哈蒙德将军暂停我们的外星任务, |
[08:13] | in order that we may investigate this situation further. | 好让我们仔细调查. |
[08:17] | Unfortunately, it’s not going very well. | 不过情况不太乐观. |
[08:20] | There is evidence that places you at the scene of the shooting. | 有你在枪击地区的证据. |
[08:24] | I was fishing. | 我在钓鱼. |
[08:30] | Look, Kinsey wasn’t exactly my best buddy, | 听着, 金赛的确不是我最好的伙伴, |
[08:33] | and on occasion I felt like beating the crap out of him, | 而且有时候我很想痛扁他一顿, |
[08:37] | but I didn’t kill him. | 但我没杀他. |
[08:39] | They somehow have a video | 他们… |
[08:43] | that clearly places you in Washington DC three days ago. | 设法拿到了一卷三天前 你在华府的录影带. |
[08:47] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信. |
[08:50] | We know you’ve been on secret missions before. | 我们知道你以前出过秘密任务, 我们并不是一直都知情… |
[08:53] | I wasn’t on a mission, Jonas. I was in Minnesota, on vacation. | 我没有任务,乔纳斯. 我在明尼苏达,渡假. |
[08:58] | Did you encounter anyone that can verify your story? | 你遇到过任何可以 证明你的说辞的人吗? |
[09:01] | I was 20 miles away from the closest town, alone. | 我离最近的城镇有20哩之遥. 单独一人. |
[09:05] | That was the point. | 这是渡假的重点. |
[09:10] | Perhaps this is all part of an elaborate plan. | 也许这是精心策划的计谋… |
[09:14] | Those responsible chose to act at a time | 而那些主谋选择知道你没有 |
[09:17] | when they knew you would have no alibi. | 不在场证明的时候下手. |
[09:23] | I checked the video to see if it had been doctored, | 我检查过录影带看它是否经过伪造, |
[09:26] | but it appears to be genuine. | 但结果是真的. |
[09:28] | So either that really is Colonel O’Neill | 所以那要不是上校, |
[09:31] | or someone who looks exactly like him. | 就是某个跟他长得一模一样的人. |
[09:34] | We have encountered duplicating technology before. | 我们以前接触过复制科技. |
[09:37] | I was thinking the same thing, | 我正在想同样的事. |
[09:39] | but those mimic devices are under heavy guard. | 不过那些模仿装置有严密防护. |
[09:42] | Mimic devices? | 模仿装置? |
[09:45] | Someone wanna fill me in? | 谁能告诉我吗? |
[09:51] | Three years ago, we had a foothold situation here at the SGC. | 三年前我们星门指挥部 发生过一次”立足点”状况. |
[09:55] | Aliens gained control by using mimic devices | 外星人利用模仿装置复制并取代 – |
[09:57] | to impersonate and then replace base personnel, including myself. | – 基地人员而取得控制,包括我在内. |
[10:02] | Why haven’t I heard this before? | 我怎么从来不知道有这件事? |
[10:04] | Given the seriousness of the breach, | 因为这是严重的安全疏失, |
[10:06] | a decision was made to erase all mention | 所以高层下令官方记录上 |
[10:09] | of the incident from official records. | 不得提及此事. |
[10:12] | – Where are these devices now? – Area 51. | – 那么那些装置现在在哪? – 51区. |
[10:25] | – How many do you have? – We recovered 12 from the SGC. | – 你们这边有多少个? – 我们从星门指挥部找到了12个. |
[10:29] | They’re all stored here. | 全都在这儿. |
[10:31] | Has anyone studied them recently? | 最近有人研究过它们吗? |
[10:34] | We’ve all been focusing on the X-303. | 我们全都专注在X-303. |
[10:47] | There we go. All present and accounted for. | 就在这,一个不少. |
[10:56] | It’s a fake. | 全是假的. |
[11:00] | All the mimic devices were switched. | 所有的模仿装置都被掉包了. |
[11:04] | Someone duplicated the duplicators? | 有人模仿了模仿品? |
[11:06] | The last test was six months ago. | 这些装置最后一次的测试报告是六个月前, |
[11:08] | It could have been taken any time after that. | 可能是之后的任何时间被换走的. |
[11:11] | There has got to be some way that we can use this to clear you. | 一定有办法让我们洗脱你的罪名的. |
[11:15] | I don’t think the alien-technology defence is gonna fly. | 我不认为外星人科技的抗辩多有效. |
[11:20] | If I understand this, there is someone out there | 如果我理解的没错, 有个家伙在外头到处晃, |
[11:23] | that can make himself look exactly like you. That’s gotta be relevant. | 只要按一下按钮就会变得跟你 一模一样,这可大有关系. |
[11:27] | It’s classified information, Jonas. | 那是机密,乔纳斯. |
[11:32] | But we can use it to find the real assassin… maybe. | 不过,我们能用它来找出真正的刺客. 也许… |
[11:48] | – So how do these things work? – It’s a two-part process. | – 这东西怎么用? – 这分成两部分. |
[11:51] | First, you pass a person through a scanning device, | 首先你找来一些人, 让他们通过一个大型扫描机, |
[11:54] | which uploads their image into a holographic sequencer. | 然后把他们确实的影像 上传到一个立体投射器里. |
[11:57] | – Which looks like this. – Exactly. | – 像这个. – 正是. |
[11:59] | Then you place that sequencer on your body | 然后你把这个投射器放在身上并启动, |
[12:02] | and you instantly take on the appearance of the person scanned. | 你马上就会变成你扫描的那个人. |
[12:05] | Was the scanning device taken? | 扫描器也被拿走了吗? |
[12:07] | No, it’s still at Area 51. We checked it. | 没有,它还在51区,我们检查过了. |
[12:09] | So they can only impersonate a limited number of people. | 所以不管这是谁干的, 只能变成少数几个人喽? |
[12:12] | 12, to be precise, | 正确来说是12个. |
[12:13] | including Colonel O’Neill, Dr Fraiser and Daniel. | 包括欧尼尔上校, 弗雷泽医生和丹尼尔. |
[12:16] | What about General Hammond? | 那哈蒙德将军呢? |
[12:18] | The alien impersonating him was trapped with several others. | 假扮他的外星人跟 其他几个被困在大门室, |
[12:22] | They activated some kind of self-destruct and blew themselves up. | 他们启动某种自毁装置炸死了自己. |
[12:27] | In case you’re wondering, Teal’c and I were never scanned. | 如果你想问的话, 提亚克和我没被扫描过. |
[12:30] | That’s good to know. | 真高兴知道这点. |
[12:33] | I’ve requested all the personnel files on those | 我已经要来所有接近过 |
[12:35] | who had access to these devices. | 这些装置的人员档案. |
[12:37] | I’d like the two of you to check them out. | 我要你们两个仔细看一下. |
[12:39] | – What about you? – I’m going to Washington. | – 那你呢? – 我要去华府. |
[12:43] | I need to look up an old acquaintance. | 我必须去找个熟人. |
[12:58] | Major Carter. I’m here to see Agent Barrett. | 我是卡特少校, 我来找巴雷特探员的. |
[13:07] | Major Carter. I was wondering how long it would be before you came by. | 卡特少校, 我还在想你什么时候才会出现呢. |
[13:11] | Welcome to NID headquarters. | 欢迎到NID总部. |
[13:14] | Only eight people at Area 51 have | 三年来51区只有八个人 |
[13:16] | had authorised access to the mimic devices. | 有权接近模仿装置. |
[13:19] | We must speak to them all. | 我们必须跟他们全部谈过. |
[13:21] | Most have moved to the X-303 project, | 他们大多数都已经转调到X-303计划, |
[13:23] | so they’re still living in Nevada. | 所以都还住在内华达. |
[13:27] | Wait a minute. There’s something. | 等等,这里有东西… |
[13:30] | Dr Brent Langham. | 布伦特 朗翰姆博士. |
[13:33] | Deceased. | 死亡. |
[13:35] | Killed in an automobile accident three weeks ago. | 死于三周前的车祸. |
[13:39] | Given the circumstance, | 以目前的情况看来, |
[13:40] | that would seem to be a highly unlikely coincidence. | 这实在太过巧合了. |
[13:46] | What exactly are you implying here, Major? | 你到底在暗示什么,少校? |
[13:49] | That the NID had a hand in the assassination of a US senator? | NID跟美国参议员的暗杀案有关? |
[13:52] | Very few organisations have the resources to pull off something like this. | 有能力做到这点的组织并不多. |
[13:57] | And the man accused happens to belong to one of them. | 而被控有罪的人正好来自其中之一. |
[14:00] | The SGC is not behind this. | 星门指挥部跟这无关. |
[14:03] | Senator Kinsey was no friend of the Stargate Command. | 金赛参议员跟星际之门 指挥中心的关系并不友善, |
[14:07] | He tried to take you down more than once. | 其实他还不只一次要除掉你们. |
[14:09] | We don’t engage in criminal activity, Agent Barrett, | 我们跟犯罪活动无关,巴雷特探员, |
[14:12] | unlike the NID. | 跟NID比起来我敢确定. |
[14:14] | The Prometheus incident was orchestrated | 如果你是指”土卫十六”事件的话, |
[14:17] | by a handful of rogue agents. | 那是少数害群之马干的. |
[14:18] | What about Steveston, Oregon? You sat by and watched | 那奥勒冈的史帝文顿呢? |
[14:21] | while the Goa’uld took over an entire town of civilians. | 你们袖手旁观让勾阿呜 占领全镇的无辜平民. |
[14:24] | That was an officially sanctioned operation. | 那是官方核准的任务. |
[14:27] | It would’ve succeeded if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你们插手的话它会成功的. |
[14:29] | Are you kidding me? Your agents were compromised | 你开玩笑吧? 你们的探员遭到寄生, |
[14:33] | and your organisation was about to be infiltrated. | 差点就渗透进你们的组织. |
[14:36] | Look, Major… | 听着,少校… |
[14:38] | The videotape of Colonel O’Neill clearly | 那卷录影带证明 |
[14:40] | places him at the scene of the crime, | 欧尼尔上校 在犯罪现场, |
[14:43] | and the murder weapon was found near his cabin. | 而凶器是在他的小木屋附近找到的. |
[14:46] | So, if you’ll excuse me… | 所以如果你不介意的话… |
[14:54] | I’ve got work to do. | 我还有工作要做. |
[15:16] | It says here that by 2075 | 你知道吗,报上说到了2075年, |
[15:18] | the Earth’s oceans will be too warm to sustain most coral reefs | 地球上的海洋将温暖到 珊瑚礁无法生存, |
[15:22] | and, once they’re gone, the ecosystem of the planet will collapse. | 而一旦珊瑚礁消失,这星球上的 整个生态系统也将跟着土崩瓦解. |
[15:26] | That’s a cheerful thought. | 真是可爱的想法. |
[15:29] | We spend all of our time trying to protect the world from the Goa’uld. | 我们拼了老命 想从勾阿呜手中保护它, |
[15:33] | Maybe we should worry a little more about protecting it from ourselves. | 也许我们应该多费点心从 我们自己手里拯救它才对. |
[15:37] | What are we doing out here, Agent Barrett? | 我们在这里干什么, 巴雷特探员? |
[15:40] | My office is bugged. | 我的办公室被窃听了. |
[15:43] | It’s standard procedure to record all conversations in NID headquarters. | 记录在NID总部里所有对话是标准程序. |
[15:48] | What I’m about to say, Major, | 少校,我要告诉你的事 |
[15:49] | nobody else can know, especially my superiors. | 不能让别人知道, 特别是我的长官. |
[15:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[15:57] | There’s a cancer at the NID, | NID里有毒瘤, |
[15:58] | a shadow organisation that operates outside the law. | 一个无视法律运作的秘密组织. |
[16:02] | – It’s time they were exposed. – I agree. | – 该是把它揭发出来的时候了. – 我同意. |
[16:05] | The Prometheus incident was the last straw. | “土卫十六”事件是最后一根稻草. |
[16:08] | I was called to the White House for an assignment. | 之后我被召往白宫接受任命. |
[16:11] | What does this have to do with Colonel O’Neill? | 这跟欧尼尔上校有什么关系? |
[16:14] | Senator Kinsey was working for me. | 金赛参议员为我工作, |
[16:16] | He was about to give me enough evidence | 他正要给我能拉下这个秘密集团的 |
[16:18] | to bring down the leadership of the group. | 整个领导人员的足够证据. |
[16:21] | How did you convince him to do that? | 你怎么说服他帮你的? |
[16:23] | I know about a few of the skeletons in the senator’s closet. | 这么说吧, 我知道参议员一些不可告人的秘密, |
[16:27] | – And it is an election year. – You blackmailed him. | – 还有,现在是选举年. – 你恐吓他. |
[16:31] | I’ll do whatever it takes to bring these people down, Major. | 我会尽一切所能抓出这些人, 少校. |
[16:39] | Who else knows about this? | 知道这事的还有谁? |
[16:41] | As of this moment, the president, a few members of his staff, and you. | 现在的话有总统, 几个他的部下和你. |
[16:45] | – You’re working alone? – The smaller the operation, the better. | – 你单独作业? – 活动愈小愈不容易被人发现. |
[16:49] | You have no idea how far the corruption goes. The SGC isn’t immune. | 谁知道腐败的范围有多大,少校, 连星门指挥部都不能幸免. |
[16:53] | You’re taking a big risk talking to me. | 那你是冒着很大的风险跟我谈话. |
[16:55] | I need your help. And you haven’t told me everything. | 我需要你的帮忙. 再说我认为你还有事瞒着我. |
[16:58] | What makes you so sure that | 你看过不利于欧尼尔上校的证据, |
[17:00] | Colonel O’Neill is innocent? | 你为什么那么肯定他是无辜的? |
[17:02] | When you work with someone that long, you know. | 当你跟一个人共事够久的话, 你就是知道. |
[17:05] | There’s something more than that. There’s something you’re not telling me. | 不,不只这些, 有些事你没告诉我. |
[17:09] | Your job requires you to be suspicious of everybody, even your co-workers. | 你的工作要你怀疑每个人, 甚至是你的同事. |
[17:13] | Where I’m from, we trust each other with our lives every day. | 我来的地方不一样, 我们每一天都以我们的性命相信别人. |
[17:17] | Maybe that’s something you can’t understand. | 也许这是你无法了解的. |
[17:19] | I guess it’s never too late to learn. | 我想现在开始学也还不晚. |
[17:28] | When the mimic devices were found, | 当模仿装置刚送到51区的时候, |
[17:30] | eight scientists were assigned to study them. | 共有八个科学家奉令研究它们. |
[17:33] | The Pentagon hoped to adapt the devices for use in the field. | 五角大楼希望能 改造这些装置用在战场上. |
[17:36] | However, while the holographic images | 然而由外星人创造出的 |
[17:39] | created by the aliens lasted indefinitely, | 原始立体影像极为稳定, |
[17:42] | those created in the lab only lasted for three to four minutes at a time, | 但是由实验室科学家们创造出的 影像仅能支持三到四分钟, |
[17:46] | due to problems with electromagnetic interference. | 就会被电磁波干扰. |
[17:49] | So the project was scaled back, | 所以这个计划就被缩编, |
[17:51] | and five of the team members were reassigned. | 五名成员被重新指派, |
[17:53] | The remaining three were Dr Singh, Dr Healey, | 剩下的三个是: 辛格博士,希利博士. |
[17:56] | and this fellow – Dr Brent Langham. | 和这位…布伦特 朗翰姆博士. |
[17:59] | They continued working for six months with no breakthroughs. | 他们花了半年继续研究 这些装置但没有新的突破. |
[18:03] | Finally, the project was shut down. | 最后这个计划被关闭. |
[18:05] | Dr Healey and Dr Singh were transferred to the X-303 project. | 希利博士和辛格博士 都被转往X-303计划. |
[18:09] | And Dr Langham? | 那朗翰姆博士呢? |
[18:10] | He was supposedly killed in a car crash two days | 他被认为死于一场车祸, |
[18:13] | before the transfer was due. | 就在调职令生效前两天. |
[18:15] | The body was burned. He was identified through dental records. | 尸体被烧得面目全非, 他是由牙齿记录指认出来的, |
[18:19] | But the coroner missed something. Toxicology report came back clean. | 不过验尸官漏掉了一些东西, 毒物报告正常. |
[18:22] | No signs of any drugs or alcohol in the victim’s blood. | 被害人的血液里没有任何药物或酒精. |
[18:26] | – Why is that unusual? – Dr Langham was epileptic. | – 这不正常吗? – 唔,朗翰姆博士是个癫痫症患者. |
[18:30] | His condition required regular doses of anticonvulsant drugs. | 他必须定时服用抗痉挛药物, |
[18:34] | There should have been traces of those drugs. | 那应该会出现在血液里. |
[18:36] | The dental records were falsified. | 牙齿记录是伪造的. |
[18:39] | The body recovered at the crash site was someone else. | 车祸现场找到的尸体是别人的. |
[18:43] | So you’re saying this Dr Langham took the mimic device | 那你是说这个朗翰姆博士 拿走模仿装置 – |
[18:46] | – and engineered his own disappearance. – Or someone engineered it for him. | – 并策划他自己的消失吗? – 也许是某人为他策划的. |
[18:50] | Are we suggesting, then, that this scientist shot Kinsey? | 好吧,我们认为是这个科学家 射杀金赛的吗? |
[18:53] | I doubt it. He had no paramilitary training. | 我怀疑, 他甚至没受过半点军事训练. |
[18:56] | Perhaps Dr Langham merely provided the mimic devices for a fee. | 也许朗翰姆博士 拿走模仿装置只是为了钱. |
[19:00] | But he can lead us to whoever was responsible. | 但他可以引导我们到负责人那里. |
[19:03] | I don’t care what it takes. I want you to find this Dr Langham. | 我不在乎要花多少代价, 我要你们找出朗翰姆博士. |
[19:07] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[19:17] | OK, what is this? | 好了,这是怎么回事? |
[19:20] | The rifle used to kill Senator Kinsey | 那把射杀金赛的来福枪 |
[19:22] | was not one you pick up at your local store. | 可不是 你随便就能买到的东西. |
[19:25] | This is a one-stop shop for unregistered weapons. | 这里是一家未登记武器的大卖场, |
[19:28] | High-end goods, professional clientele. | 超高级的商品,专门吸引专业级顾客, |
[19:30] | There’s a chance our shooter was here. | 很有可能我们要找的枪手来过这儿. |
[19:33] | Why don’t you shut them down? | 要是你知道他们卖非法枪械, 为什么不抄了他们? |
[19:35] | I let them operate in exchange for information. | 我让他们继续经营以换取情报. |
[19:38] | Sometimes you gotta cross the line. You just gotta know when to step back. | 有的时候你得越线的,少校, 只是你得要知道什么时候要踏回来. |
[19:46] | – Hey, Leo. – Leo. | – 嗨,利奥. – 利奥. |
[20:03] | Agent Barrett. When are you gonna get yourself a new suit? | 巴雷特探员… 你什么时候才会给自己弄套新衣服? |
[20:08] | – Black is good for any occasion. – It’s also thinning. | – 黑色适合各种场合. – 没错,但也相当贫乏. |
[20:12] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友是谁? |
[20:13] | Major Samantha Carter, United States Air Force. | 萨曼莎 卡特少校,美国空军. |
[20:18] | We can talk in front of her. | 我们可以在她面前谈话. |
[20:24] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你什么忙? |
[20:25] | We wanna know about a 700 with a customised breakdown stock. | 我们想知道关于一把 有订制的分解枪托的700型. |
[20:28] | Yeah. I moved one last week. | 真的?我上礼拜刚卖掉一把. |
[20:32] | In all likelihood, | 十之八九你卖掉的那把武器 |
[20:33] | the weapon you sold was used to assassinate a US senator. | 正好被用来暗杀美国参议员. |
[20:37] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么? |
[20:40] | Was the buyer a regular customer? | 买主是常客吗? |
[20:43] | No, I never seen him before. | 不是,我以前从没见过他. |
[20:47] | – Is that the guy? – That’s the guy. | – 是这家伙吗? – 没错. |
[20:57] | Did he look at any other weapons besides the 700? | …除了那把700型外 他有看过其他的武器吗? |
[20:59] | As a matter of fact, he did. | 有.他有. |
[21:06] | A sound-suppressed revolver rifle. | 一把消音连发来福枪. |
[21:08] | – Did he handle it? – Sure. | – 他有拿它吗? – 当然. |
[21:11] | – Was he wearing gloves? – No. | – 他有戴手套吗? – 没有. |
[21:15] | – Has anybody handled it since? – No, just Leo here. | – 那之后还有谁拿过? – 没有,只有利奥. |
[21:22] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[21:31] | There’s one full set of prints and one partial, | 第二把来福枪上有一组完整的 和一枚不完整的指纹, |
[21:34] | but neither of them match Colonel O’Neill. | 但这两者都不属于欧尼尔上校. |
[21:37] | It’s a little strange. | 这可有点奇怪. |
[21:40] | Assuming the full set matches Leo, | 假设完整的那组符合我们的朋友利奥, |
[21:42] | that would mean the partial belongs to the shooter. | 就表示不完整的那枚是属于枪手的. |
[21:45] | – Maybe. – It’s the best lead we have. | – 也许. – 这是我们最好的线索了. |
[21:49] | The shooter probably won’t have a criminal record. | 枪手可能没有任何犯罪记录, |
[21:52] | In fact, there’s a good chance he may not exist on any database at all. | 其实更可能他根本 不存在任何资料库里. |
[21:56] | Except maybe NID personnel files. | 也许除了NID人员档案. |
[22:02] | You said it yourself, Agent Barrett – | 巴雷特探员, |
[22:04] | there’s a cancer in your organisation. | 你自己说你的组织里有毒瘤. |
[22:06] | Kinsey was gonna bring them down, so they had him killed. | 金赛要拉下他们, 所以他们杀了他. |
[22:09] | So did they hire an outside contractor or use one of their own? | 那他们会从外面雇人, 还是用自己人? |
[22:16] | Give me the disk. | 磁片给我. |
[22:22] | I’ll check the files and call you in a couple of hours. | 我会检查档案, 两个钟头后打电话给你. |
[22:33] | Good call, checking for a second weapon. | 想到要查第二把武器挺厉害的. |
[22:35] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | – 谢了. – 不客气. |
[22:44] | So where do we start? | 我们要从哪里开始? |
[22:49] | It is probable that Dr Langham has assumed a new identity. | 有可能朗翰姆博士 已经假冒了一个新身分. |
[22:52] | New name, new address, new social security number. | 对啊,新名字,新地址, 新的社会安全号码… |
[22:55] | Can’t change his medical condition. | 他改不了他的医药情况. |
[22:58] | Do not many thousands of people suffer from this affliction? | 在这个国家里不是有好几千人 都蒙受同样的痛苦吗? |
[23:01] | Yes, but there’s a wide range of treatments. | 对,但每一个病患都有 不同的治疗方式. |
[23:04] | Dr Langham was on specific drugs, | 看,朗翰姆博士有很特别的药物组合 |
[23:07] | including primidone and carbamazepine. | 包括扑痫酮(药物)和卡马西平(药物). |
[23:09] | So… we can access the national pharmaceutical database | 所以我们可以进入国家药剂师资料库, |
[23:13] | and focus on new prescriptions written in the past three weeks. | 专注在过去三周内所开的新处方, |
[23:16] | We cross-reference that with age and gender, | 然后以年龄性别交叉比对, |
[23:19] | and we should be able to narrow down the field. | 应该可以缩小范围. |
[23:28] | Have Teal’c and Jonas found anything? | 提亚克和乔纳斯找到什么了吗? |
[23:31] | They have a lead on a missing scientist. | 他们有51区失踪科学家的线索. |
[23:33] | They think he may have taken the mimic devices. | 他们认为就是他拿走模仿装置的. |
[23:35] | If the shooter was NID, | 如果枪手真是NID的人, |
[23:37] | we can track him using the prints | 我们应该能 用第二把来福枪上 |
[23:39] | from the second rifle. | 找到的指纹追到他. |
[23:41] | What about this Agent Barrett? Are you sure you can trust him? | 巴雷特探员呢? 你认为你能信任他吗? |
[23:45] | I think so. | 我不知道,我想可以吧. |
[23:46] | You mustn’t tell him about the foothold incident. | 你知道你没被允许告诉他”立足点”事件, |
[23:49] | I shouldn’t have even told Jonas. | 技术上来讲,我甚至不该告诉乔纳斯的. |
[23:51] | I know, sir. I’m hoping it won’t come to that. | 我知道,长官, 我希望事情别走到那一地步. |
[23:54] | I’ll keep you posted, sir. | 我会持续向你回报的,长官. |
[23:56] | – So? – You were right. | – 怎样? – 你是对的. |
[23:59] | The prints match an NID agent named Mark Devlin. | 指纹符合一个叫 马克 德弗林的NID探员. |
[24:21] | How’d you learn to drive? | 你怎么学会开车的? |
[24:22] | Daniel Jackson instructed me. | 是丹尼尔杰克森教我的. |
[24:25] | – When was that? – I believe the year was 1969. | – 什么时候的事? – 我相信那是1969年. |
[24:41] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[24:42] | We’re looking for a Mr David Zwydel. | 是的,我们找一位大卫 兹崴戴尔先生. |
[24:48] | – That’s me. What’s this about? – Our apologies. | – 对,我是.什么事? – 不好意思. |
[24:51] | You are not the man we are looking for. | 你不是我们要找的人. |
[24:54] | Sorry, I must have made a mistake. | 抱歉,我一定是弄错了. |
[24:56] | Have a good day. | 呃,祝你有个美好的一天. |
[25:03] | – That guy look familiar to you? – He did not. | – 你觉得这家伙眼熟吗? – 不会. |
[25:06] | Really? | 真的? |
[25:08] | He looked familiar to me. | 老天,我觉得他很眼熟… |
[25:11] | No, wait, wait, wait. | 不对,等等,等等. |
[25:13] | I know that guy. | 我认识这家伙. |
[25:16] | When I first came to Stargate Command, he was an airman in the gate room. | 我第一次到星际之门指挥中心的时候, 他是大门室里的一个士兵. |
[25:20] | I’m positive. | 我敢确定. |
[25:26] | Mr Zwydel. | 兹崴戴尔先生. |
[25:28] | Mr Zwydel | 兹崴戴尔先生. |
[25:31] | Around back. | 到后面! |
[25:56] | Nice shot. | 好拳. |
[26:11] | Dr Langham, I presume. | 朗翰姆博士,我想. |
[26:15] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[26:23] | – You found Dr Langham. – He’s in a holding cell on level 16. | – 你们找到朗翰姆博士了? – 他在16层的拘留室. |
[26:29] | – Well done. Has he said anything? – No, sir. But he did ask for a lawyer. | – 干得好.他有说什么吗? – 没有,长官,但他要求找律师. |
[26:34] | That could be a problem. We’re not following proper procedure here. | 这会是个问题, 我们并不完全按照适当的程序. |
[26:38] | Sir, he stole top-secret material and is an accessory to murder. | 长官,这家伙窃取了最高机密的东西, 还是谋杀案的共犯. |
[26:42] | Dr Langham is also the only one | 朗翰姆博士也是唯一一个 |
[26:43] | that can verify Colonel O’Neill’s innocence. | 可以证明欧尼尔上校无辜的人. |
[26:46] | Not necessarily. Major Carter and Agent Barrett are pursuing a lead | 不见得. 卡特少校和巴雷特探员正在 – |
[26:49] | that may take them to the real assassin. | – 追一条可能找出真正刺客的线索. |
[26:52] | – And if it doesn’t? – I know how you feel. | – 如果不行呢? – 我知道你的感受. |
[26:55] | No one wants Colonel O’Neill back more than I do, | 没人比我更想要欧尼尔上校回来, |
[26:58] | but this is a delicate situation. | 但这是个棘手的情况. |
[27:00] | I understand this man had some injuries when you brought him in. | 我知道你们带他回来时 他有点受伤? |
[27:07] | Dr Langham was reluctant to accompany us back to the SGC. | 朗翰姆博士不肯跟我们回星门指挥部, |
[27:11] | – He required some convincing. – All I’m saying is we have to be careful. | – 他需要一点说服. – 我只能说我们必须小心. |
[27:16] | We’re way outside our jurisdiction and, | 我们的行动已经超出了我们的权限, |
[27:18] | like it or not, this man has rights. | 而且不管喜欢与否,这个人有他的权利. |
[27:21] | He will volunteer the information. Of that I am certain. | 他会自愿提供资讯的. 关于这点,我十分确信. |
[28:17] | Look, this is a waste of time. I got nothing to say. | 听着,这是浪费时间, 我没什么好说的…. |
[28:28] | OK, I took the mimic devices, | 好吧,没错,我用赝品换掉了它们, |
[28:30] | but I didn’t know what they were planning to do. | 可是我不知道他们计划怎么使用… |
[28:38] | What? You think I’m part of some kinda murder conspiracy? | 怎么,你以为我是谋杀案的共犯? |
[28:42] | Well, you’re wrong. | 那你就错了! |
[28:54] | All right, I’ll tell you what I know, | 好啦!我会告诉你我所知道的, |
[28:57] | but you have to promise me protection. | 但你必须保证我的安全. |
[29:45] | I’ll get us in. | 我会让我们进去的. |
[30:24] | – What are you doing? – Covering you. | – 你在干嘛? – 掩护你. |
[30:27] | Thank you. Get up. | 谢了.起来! |
[30:29] | Right. | 喔. |
[30:39] | When you switched the devices, where’d you take them? | 你第一次把装置掉包后, 把它们带到哪里了? |
[30:42] | Washington. They wanted me to take them myself, | 华盛顿.他们要我亲自带去, |
[30:45] | because using a middleman would be too risky. | 他们觉得交由中间人太过冒险. |
[30:48] | – To whom are you referring? – They call themselves the Committee. | – 他们是谁? – 他们自称是”委员会”. |
[30:52] | They run the whole show. | 他们主导一切. |
[30:54] | We’re going to need names. | 我们需要名字. |
[30:59] | This is conspiracy to commit murder. | 你面对的罪名是谋杀共犯. |
[31:01] | I didn’t know they’d use the devices to kill anybody. | 我又不知道他们要用这装置杀人. |
[31:05] | They told me they were gonna analyse | 他们跟我说他们想分析 |
[31:07] | the technology for commercial applications. | 这种科技作商业上的用途. |
[31:09] | Why would you believe that? | 你相信? |
[31:12] | You don’t think money has anything to do with this? | 你不知道这一切都跟钱有关吗? |
[31:16] | In six months, | 过去半年来 |
[31:17] | there have been at least ten new patents | 至少有十项新专利 |
[31:19] | traceable to Area 51. | 可以直接追溯到51区, |
[31:21] | I’m talking industrial chemicals, metallurgy, computers, you name it. | 我说的是工业化学,冶金,电脑… 你想得到的都有. |
[31:27] | – So they’re selling alien technology? – No, they’re buying it. | – 那他们是出售外星科技罗? – 不是,他们是买! |
[31:31] | The members of the Committee aren’t secret agents, they’re businessmen. | 委员会成员不是间谍或秘密探员, 他们是生意人. |
[31:35] | The rogue NID agents work for them. | 那些变节的NID探员为他们工作. |
[31:38] | They got millions invested and they expect to make billions | 他们花上几千万投资, |
[31:42] | by incorporating alien advancements into their product lines. | 让先进的外星科技融入生产线, 等着几十亿的回报. |
[31:47] | This was about protecting the planet. | 我以为是为了保护地球. |
[31:49] | Nobody said it had to be a non-profit business. | 没人说这是个赔本生意吧. |
[31:54] | Give us the names and we’ll ensure your safety. | 把名字给我们, 我们就保证你的安全. |
[31:58] | Well, I’m gonna need a few more details. | 少来,我要更详尽的细节. |
[32:01] | You work for the air force. You don’t have witness protection. | 你们是空军, 根本没有证人保护计划. |
[32:04] | But we do have the Stargate. | 但我们有星际之门. |
[32:08] | – What do you mean? – If these men are as powerful as you say, | – 怎么说? – 如果这些人真像你说的那么有权势, |
[32:12] | there’s probably nowhere on Earth you’d be safe. | 那你在地球上任何地方都不安全. |
[32:15] | Fortunately, we have other options. | 算你走运,我们有其他办法. |
[32:25] | We need to talk. | 好了,我们需要谈谈. |
[32:27] | Who else knows about this operation at Stargate Command? | 在星际之门指挥中心 还有谁知道这项行动? |
[32:30] | Why? | 为什么问? |
[32:32] | – We’ve got a leak, Major. – Wait a minute. | – 因为我们有漏洞,少校! – 喔,少胡扯了! |
[32:34] | Agent Devlin was waiting for us. Somebody tipped him off. | 德弗林在等我们, 这分明是有人跟他通风报信! |
[32:38] | Not necessarily. Think about it. | 不见得.想想看. |
[32:41] | You used a computer to access those personnel files. | 你不是用电脑查人事档案吗? |
[32:44] | Maybe somebody tracked you. | 也许有人追踪你. |
[32:46] | Don’t answer that. | – (手机响) – 别接! |
[32:49] | It’s General Hammond. | 是哈蒙德将军. |
[32:50] | If they think we’re dead, that’s good. | 如果他们以为我们死了,也许能占上风. |
[32:53] | You trust me, you trust my team. | 你信任我,就要信任我的小队… |
[32:56] | Sir, what’s happening? | 长官,什么事? |
[33:00] | Did he talk? | 他说了吗? |
[33:03] | No, that’s great news. | 不,这是个好消息. |
[33:06] | Yes, sir. Understood. | 是,长官,了解. |
[33:09] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[33:12] | We’ve got the names of those responsible for the assassination. | 我们拿到暗杀案主谋的名字了. |
[33:16] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – We have an inside source. | – 什么意思? – 我们有内部消息. |
[33:20] | Who? | 谁? |
[33:23] | I can’t. | 我不能说. |
[33:25] | This assignment came from the White House. | 这个任务是来自白宫,少校. |
[33:28] | If you don’t tell me what I need to know, | 如果你不告诉我我该知道的, |
[33:30] | I’m gonna have to make a phone call. | 我就要去打个电话. |
[33:32] | You’re the one who’s always talking about trust. | 嘴上老挂着信任的人是你. |
[33:43] | The man who shot Kinsey was using a piece of alien technology. | …射杀金赛的人 用的是一种外星科技, |
[33:48] | A device which creates a flawless holographic disguise – | 一种能创造出 毫无破绽的立体伪装的装置, |
[33:51] | in this case, a duplicate image of Colonel O’Neill. | 在这个例子里,是欧尼尔上校. |
[33:55] | It was a perfect plan to get rid of Kinsey and the colonel. | 那是个同时除掉 金赛和上校的绝佳计策. |
[33:58] | Wait a minute. Why have I never heard about this technology before? | 等一下,我怎么之前 从没听过有这种东西? |
[34:03] | We encountered the devices during a foothold situation. It was a close one. | 我们在三年前一次”立足点”状况 遇到这种科技,那次很险. |
[34:09] | Kinsey wanted to shut down the Stargate programme, | 因为金赛认为星际之门 计划风险太大而想关闭它, |
[34:11] | so it was covered up by presidential order. | 所以这整件事由总统下令封锁. |
[34:14] | – Who’s your source? – A scientist at Area 51. | – 你们的消息来源是谁? – 一个51区的科学家. |
[34:19] | – He smuggled the devices out. – That’s not enough. | – 就是他把装置私运出去的. – 这不够. |
[34:22] | They’re onto us. If we don’t move fast, they’ll disappear. | 全靠我们了,要是我们动作不够快, 他们就会消失无踪. |
[34:25] | We need more than one scientist who made a deal for immunity. | 除了一个为了脱罪的科学家的证词外, 我们还需要更多证据. |
[34:29] | That’s all we have. | 我们只有这些. |
[34:34] | What? | 什么? |
[34:37] | Senator Kinsey’s not dead. He’s in a coma. | 金赛参议员没死, 只是昏迷. |
[34:40] | – We’ve got him under 24-hour guard. – Why didn’t you tell me? | – 我们24小时都有人在看守他. – 你怎么没告诉我?! |
[34:44] | Because we needed to keep his condition a secret for his protection. | 因为我们必须保密以保护他的安全. |
[34:48] | If he recovers, | 如果他能恢复意识, |
[34:49] | he can provide us with the information | 他就能供出所有 |
[34:51] | to bring these people down. | 能让我们抓到那些人的消息. |
[34:53] | – So we were both keeping secrets. – That’s the way the game’s played. | – 所以我们两个都有秘密. – 这是游戏规则. |
[35:01] | You’ve got a… | 你有… |
[35:08] | Anyway, the Pentagon’s been informed. | 反正,呃,五角大楼已经知道了, |
[35:11] | They’re sending a man to the hospital. | 他们会派个人到医院. |
[35:14] | – Did I… ? – Close enough. | – 我…? – 够干净了. |
[35:17] | – Who are they sending? – A liaison officer. | – 他们要派谁去? – 一个连络官. |
[35:20] | – Major Davis. – Major Davis, yeah. | – 戴维斯少校? – 就是他…. |
[35:25] | What? | 怎么了? |
[35:27] | There are 12 alien devices capable of mimicking specific individuals. | 一共有12个模仿装置 可以模仿特定的个人, |
[35:31] | Major Davis was one of them. | 戴维斯少校是其中之一. |
[36:08] | – Sergeant. – Major Davis. | – 士官. – 戴维斯少校. |
[36:10] | – I’ve come to check on the senator. – Yes, sir. | – 我是来查看参议员的. – 是,长官. |
[36:41] | Agent Devlin, how did it go? | 德弗林探员,事情办得怎样了? |
[36:44] | Kinsey’s dead. | 金赛死了. |
[36:46] | Are you sure? He was supposed to be dead the first time. | 你确定?他第一次就该死了. |
[36:49] | He wasn’t wearing a bulletproof vest this time. So, yeah, I’m sure. | 他这回可没穿防弹背心. 所以我确定. |
[36:53] | There were a few complications, though. | 虽然情况有点复杂. |
[37:04] | – What’s goin’ on? – Fire alarm. We need to move him. | – 怎么回事?! – 火灾警报.我们得弄走他. |
[37:13] | We must ask you to wait here, sir. | 我们必须请你在这边等,长官. |
[37:15] | Why is that, Sergeant? | 为什么,士官? |
[37:22] | Secondary casualties are not our concern. | 新的伤亡并不是我们担心的, |
[37:25] | Major Davis can answer for those as well. | 可以把这些留给戴维斯少校去回答. |
[37:27] | We still have a loose end. They have Dr Langham in custody. | 我们的结尾还是不够好, 他们抓到了朗翰姆博士. |
[37:31] | That’s not important. His accusations will be a minor inconvenience for us. | 那不重要, 他的控告不会为我们带来不便. |
[37:35] | I suggest we use the mimic devices to eliminate another thorn in our side. | 与其担心他,我建议不如用模仿装置 除掉我们的另一个心腹大患. |
[37:41] | – Someone at the SGC? – General Hammond. | – 星门指挥部的人? – 哈蒙德将军. |
[37:44] | Once he’s gone, | 一旦我们除掉他, |
[37:46] | we can replace him | 就可以找个更能 符合我们需求的人 |
[37:49] | with someone more sympathetic to us. | 代替他的位置. |
[38:18] | If they know about the devices, they’ll be prepared. | 如果他们知道这个装置, 他们就会有所提防. |
[38:22] | Devlin’s right. Besides, now that Kinsey’s dead, | 德弗林对的,再说金赛已经死了, |
[38:25] | we have other options. | 我们有别的办法. |
[38:27] | I think it’s time we sent someone to talk to Hammond, | 我想是时候派个人 去跟哈蒙德谈谈了, |
[38:30] | get him to reconsider those retirement plans. | 叫他重新考虑退休的计划. |
[38:33] | He doesn’t seem like the type to bow to pressure. | 他看来不是会屈服于 外界压力的那种人. |
[38:36] | Well, then, we are going to have to be very convincing. | 那我们就得非常具说服力了. |
[39:04] | Agent Devlin, I would like you to pay General Hammond a visit. | 德弗林探员, 我要你去拜访哈蒙德将军, |
[39:09] | Impress upon him our concerns for the safety and wellbeing of his family. | 让他知道我们对他家人 安全和幸福的关切. |
[39:15] | If he still refuses to play ball? | 如果他拒绝呢? |
[39:18] | Then kill him. | 那就杀了他. |
[39:24] | What is this? | 搞什么?! |
[39:28] | General Hammond sends his regards. | 哈蒙德将军送上他的问候. |
[39:32] | Get your hands up. Come on, get ’em up. | 好了,把你们的手举起来, 快点,举起来! |
[39:38] | The hologram lasted six and a half minutes. That’s a new record for us. | 立体影像这次维持了六分半钟, 是我们的新记录! |
[39:48] | – You took a big risk. – I knew you were listening. | – 你冒了很大的险. – 我知道你会听的. |
[39:52] | What makes you think I was gonna | 你为什么认为我会 |
[39:54] | come in before they incriminated themselves? | 在你让 他们自行招供的时候进来? |
[39:57] | When you work with someone, you just know. | 当你跟某人共事的时候, 你就是会知道. |
[40:11] | Ah, Colonel O’Neill. | 啊,欧尼尔上校, |
[40:14] | Glad you could make it. | 真高兴你赶上了. |
[40:18] | What do you want, Kinsey? | 你想怎样,金赛? |
[40:20] | I thought we should have a little chat before we meet the press. | 我只是认为我俩在出去 面对群众前应该先聊一下. |
[40:24] | Did you need to gloat a little? | 你要先沾沾自喜一番吗? |
[40:28] | Don’t be that way, Jack. You need this as much as I do. | 喔,别这样嘛,杰克. 你跟我一样需要. |
[40:33] | You’ll only get public vindication | 唯一去除大众疑虑的方法 – |
[40:35] | if the two of us appear on the 6 o’clock news shaking hands. | – 就是我俩现身于六点的新闻上, 相互握手. |
[40:38] | Yeah. I’m not sure it’s worth it. | 我可不确定值得这样做. |
[40:44] | The American people don’t want | 美国人民可不希望他们的 |
[40:46] | their air-force officers to be assassins, Jack. | 空军军官成为刺客,杰克. |
[40:49] | They want them to be heroes. | 他们要他们成为英雄. |
[40:52] | I’m gonna make you a hero. | 而我就要让你变成英雄… |
[40:59] | Shall we? | 该走了吧? |
[41:13] | First of all, I want to apologise to you and to the American people | 首先我必须向各位及美国人民致歉, |
[41:17] | for the deception surrounding my untimely demise. | 为了欺骗你们我… “过早的死讯”. |
[41:22] | It was an unfortunate but necessary final step | 这是我调查一些 在几个主要政府机关中 – |
[41:25] | in my investigation of certain antidemocratic forces | – 生根的反民主力量的行动中, |
[41:29] | that had taken root in several key government agencies. | 遗憾但必要的一步, |
[41:33] | The ringleaders of this conspiracy have now been taken into custody. | 这个阴谋集团的主谋 已经遭到逮捕. |
[41:39] | Of course, taking a bullet | 当然挨子弹并不是 |
[41:40] | was not part of my original plan to bring these men down. | 我计划中的一部份, |
[41:44] | But the success of the operation was well… | 过这个行动的成功 |
[41:47] | … any personal sacrifice on my part. | 值得我个人小小的牺牲; |
[41:51] | And I want the American people to know that, if elected, | 而且我要美国人民知道, 如果我当选, |
[41:56] | I intend to bring that same determination | 我会带着对正义的决心 – |
[42:00] | and zeal for justice with me to the White House. | – 和热诚一起进入白宫. |
[42:07] | I would also like to thank Colonel Jack O’Neill | 我也想要感谢在我的调查报告中 |
[42:10] | of the United States Air Force | 扮演重要角色的 |
[42:12] | for the vital role he played in my investigation. | 美国空军上校杰克 欧尼尔, |
[42:15] | I can’t go into details for reasons of national security, | 基于国家安全的理由 我无法透露太多细节, |
[42:19] | but I can assure you all | 但我可以向各位保证, |
[42:22] | that any evidence pointing to the colonel as my would-be assassin | 任何证据表明上校是刺杀我的嫌犯 |
[42:27] | was simply part of the operation. | 都是行动的一部份. |
[42:33] | Colonel. | 上校? |
[42:47] | Smile, Colonel. You just won me the election. | 露出微笑,上校, 你刚帮我赢了这次的选举. |