时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”; | “星际之门 SG-1″前情回顾; |
[00:08] | Colonel Maybourne, sir, NID. | 梅伯恩上校,长官,NID. |
[00:10] | General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of him. | 哈蒙德将军, 请允许我揍这个鸡巴东西. |
[00:14] | I’m not gonna hit you, Maybourne. I’m gonna shoot you. | 我不想揍你,梅伯恩. 我只想让你吃子弹. |
[00:17] | Why didn’t you try to escape when you were with me? | 你跟我在一起的时候 为什么不试图逃脱呢? |
[00:20] | Come on, Jack. | 得了吧,杰克. |
[00:21] | You trusted me. | 你信任我. |
[00:23] | You rat bastard | 你这个叛徒,杂碎! |
[00:25] | – Hey, take it easy. – I’m so gonna kick your ass | – 嘿,别紧张. – 我想踢你屁股. |
[00:29] | Gonna turn me in? | 放我走吗? |
[00:31] | Actually, that overwhelming desire to shoot you has come back. | 事实上,我非常想射你.. |
[00:59] | I helped myself. I hope you don’t mind. | 我自己动手了, 希望你不介意? |
[01:02] | You’re eating my dog. | 你吃了我的狗! |
[01:05] | You want it back? | 要我还你吗? |
[01:07] | Would you like a beer to wash it down? | 你还要不要配啤酒啊? |
[01:09] | Already got one. | 我已经拿了. |
[01:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛? |
[01:14] | I can’t drop by a friend’s house for a barbecue? | 我不能顺道造访个老朋友的家, 顺便烤肉吗? |
[01:17] | Well, there’s that little treason thing. | 这是通敌谋反哎. |
[01:21] | Have me arrested. That’s why I’m here. | 那就抓我啊, 这就是我来的原因. |
[01:26] | This is gonna be good, isn’t it? | 又有什么好事了,对不对? |
[01:29] | The administration is coming to the end of its second term. | 现在的内阁已经快做满第二任期了, |
[01:33] | I was hoping the president might consider one of those special pardons | 我希望总统能考虑一个小小的特赦. |
[01:37] | they do when one doesn’t care about re-election any more. | 就是他们不用在乎 重选时会做的那种. |
[01:40] | Really good. | 真好. |
[01:43] | I heard what happened with Prometheus. | 我听说了”土卫十六”的事了. |
[01:45] | What are you talking about? | 我不知道你在讲啥. |
[01:47] | – Nice delivery. – Yeah, I gotta work on that a little. | – 脸不红气不喘的啊. – 对,我好好练习过了. |
[01:50] | Simmons used the Goa’uld in Adrian Conrad to hijack the X-303. | 西蒙斯利用艾德里安 康拉德的勾阿呜劫持X-303. |
[01:55] | He intended to fly to a planet with a cache of alien weaponry. | 他要飞到一个藏有先进武器的星球. |
[01:59] | I was really broken up when I heard Simmons died. | 还有,我听到西蒙斯死了 的消息还真是伤心极了. |
[02:02] | Yeah, we all shed a tear. | 是啊,我们都掉了一滴眼泪. |
[02:05] | What you don’t know… | 你不知道的是… |
[02:07] | is the planet Simmons was intending to fly to has a Stargate. | 西蒙斯想去的星球有个星际之门. |
[02:13] | – Simmons knew? – Sure. | – 西蒙斯晓得? – 当然. |
[02:16] | It proved easier to grab the X-303 than take… | 最后显然证明抢走X-303比占领 |
[02:18] | and hold the SGC just to use the gate. | 星门指挥部使用星际之门要容易得多. |
[02:22] | Oh, the NID’s known about this planet for a while. | NID知道这个星球有一阵子了, |
[02:25] | I don’t have to explain why they didn’t tell you. | 我用不着解释为什么 他们不告诉你们了吧. |
[02:28] | Instead, they’re hoarding a secret that could save the planet. | 所以他们宁愿隐瞒能 拯救整个地球的秘密. |
[02:31] | Oh, I’m sure they would have come clean if push came to shove. | 喔,我敢说如果逼得够紧的话 他们终究是会招的. |
[02:36] | But the address can be yours right now, | 不过你现在就可以有这个地址 |
[02:40] | for what’s behind door number one. | 如果你知道答案是什么的话. |
[02:42] | A presidential pardon. | 总统的特赦. |
[02:45] | This is the full-price package, Jack. | 没错,大奖就是你们的,杰克. |
[02:50] | I wanna go with you on this one. | 这回我要跟你一起去. |
[02:52] | You must have had a few. | 你还有没说出口的动机吧. |
[02:54] | Look, I know you’ve questioned my methods in the past, | 听着, 我知道你质疑我过去的作为, |
[02:57] | but we were fighting for the same thing. | 但我们都是为了相同的事情奋斗, |
[03:00] | I just wanna help make the world safe from the Goa’uld. | 我只是想帮助地球 免受勾阿呜的危害. |
[03:03] | – Nice delivery. – Well… thanks for the beer. | – 脸不红气不喘的啊. – 好吧,谢谢你的啤酒. |
[03:12] | Nothing I like more than a good wiener. | 没什么东西比得上好的�`肉香肠. |
[03:15] | Yes, you are what you eat. | 对啊,你吃什么就像什么. |
[03:19] | Guess I won’t be needing this any more. | 看来我不需要这个东西了. |
[03:23] | What is it? | 那是啥? |
[03:25] | The address to the planet with the Ancient weapons. | 那个有古人武器的星球地址. |
[03:29] | For God’s sake | 拜托喔! |
[03:34] | – Won’t do you much good without me. – Why not? | – 没有我你也得不到好处. – 怎么说? |
[03:38] | Simmons also didn’t know that there’s an impenetrable doorway | 西蒙斯也不知道那儿有个 – |
[03:42] | protecting the weapons storage facility. | – 难以穿透的入口 保护着武器储藏机构, |
[03:45] | And I have the key. | 而我有钥匙. |
[04:53] | Stargate.SG1-s06e15.Paradise.Lost | |
[05:00] | Did he say how he came across this key? | (乔纳斯) 他有说他是 怎么找到钥匙的吗? |
[05:03] | Nope. | 没. |
[05:04] | It’s doubtful the Pentagon would authorise | 你说你怀疑五角大楼是否会授权 |
[05:07] | Maybourne’s presence on a mission. | 让梅伯恩上校参加外星任务是对的. |
[05:10] | Should we not explore the planet to | 我们不是至少该到他 |
[05:12] | which he provided the address? | 提供地址的星球上去看看吗? |
[05:14] | He did risk his butt just to make the proposition. | 他的确是冒着很大风险 来提出这个案子的. |
[05:17] | Maybe we can get through without him. | 也许我们不用他也能进得了入口? |
[05:19] | If Maybourne thinks it’s worth a pardon, | 如果梅伯恩认为它值得交换特赦, |
[05:22] | what’s on the other side must be good. | 换句话说,那一定真的是好东西. |
[05:24] | Do it. | 就这么办. |
[05:50] | There’s nobody home. | 没人在家. |
[06:00] | Are you able to translate any of this? | 你能翻译得出这些吗,乔纳斯? |
[06:02] | It’s not Ancient, but it’s a language of | 这不是古人的,但它绝对属于 |
[06:04] | one of the races of the Ancient Alliance. | 古人联盟其中一个种族的语言. |
[06:07] | – Nox? Asgard? – Furlings. | – 诺克司? 阿斯加德? – 弗林人人. |
[06:10] | Oh, no Not those guys. | 噢,不,不会是那些家伙. |
[06:13] | – Why? – Oh, I don’t know. | – 什么? – 我不知道. |
[06:15] | I just can’t imagine cute little furry things… | 我只是不能想像那些可爱的,小小的,毛茸茸 的东西 |
[06:17] | making big powerful weapons, that’s all. | 会做出火力强大的武器,如此而已. |
[06:21] | I don’t even know what they look like. | 我根本不知道他们长什么样子. |
[06:24] | “Furling” – sounds cute and fuzzy to me. | “弗林人”- 听来就觉得是可爱毛茸茸的感觉. |
[06:30] | This section says something like “Only the righteous may pass. “ | 这段说什么 “只有正直的能通过”. |
[06:36] | This looks like where Maybourne’s key would go. | (卡特) 看来这里是该插 梅伯恩的钥匙的地方. |
[06:40] | I’m getting energy readings. | 我测到能量读数, |
[06:43] | There’s a power source in this arch. | 这个拱门有动力来源, |
[06:49] | Here. | 这儿… |
[07:01] | Sir. This is definitely something. | 长官?这里一定有古怪. |
[07:05] | – What? – I don’t recognise the technology. | – 啥古怪? – 不知道,我不清楚这种科技. |
[07:09] | But can you make it work? | 你能让它启动吗? |
[07:19] | General Maybourne’s story checks out so far. | 将军,到目前为止 梅伯恩的故事通过检查了, |
[07:23] | There’s a doorway there that Carter thinks might be a transporter. | 那儿有个卡特认为是传送器的入口, |
[07:27] | But she can’t get it to work without Maybourne’s key. | 但没有梅伯恩的钥匙 她无法让它开动. |
[07:30] | What do you recommend? | 你建议怎么做,上校? |
[07:34] | – Jack. – Harry. | – 杰克. – 哈瑞. |
[07:37] | I’m trusting you. | 我相信你. |
[07:39] | You turned yourself in. What happens from here on out is up to you. | 进来吧,现在起事情会怎么进展都看你自己了. |
[07:49] | You can remove the cuffs, Airman. | 士兵,你可以打开手铐了. |
[07:52] | General. Nice to see you again. | 将军,再见到你真好. |
[07:55] | Despite your prior transgressions, | 先不论你之前犯的罪, |
[07:57] | you’ve been willing to help us out recently. | 由于你最近 主动帮助我们解决过一些重大危机, |
[08:00] | That is why the president is willing to proceed in this matter. | 这就是为何总统 肯在这件事上提供协助. |
[08:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气. |
[08:06] | Let’s see what you’ve brought. | 我们看看你带了什么来吧. |
[08:30] | – When do we leave? – I leave right now. | – 我们几时出发? – 我现在就走. |
[08:33] | – We’ll let you know how it turns out. – Jack | – 我们会让你知道事情的进展的. – 杰克! |
[08:37] | I thought I was pretty clear. I go with you, or no deal. | 我以为我说的很清楚, 我要跟你一起去,否则拉倒. |
[08:40] | Harry, you’re under arrest. | 哈瑞,你被捕了. |
[08:42] | I’ve got the stone and I’m walkin’ out that door. | 我拿到这个石头, 而且我要走出这扇门. |
[08:45] | You’re not in a strong bargaining position. | 你不够资格讨价还价. |
[08:48] | The mission will only be successful if I’m on it. | 有我参加这个任务才会成功, |
[08:51] | That stone is useless without the combination. | 没有密码组合这块石头一样没用. |
[08:55] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[08:56] | It was originally found over 80 years ago | 它原本是80年前在埃及的 |
[08:59] | in a pharaoh’s tomb in Egypt. | 法老王墓中发现的, |
[09:01] | It was wrapped in a scroll | 这石头包在一卷写着地球上没有一个 |
[09:02] | with writing on it that no linguist could decipher. | 语言学家能解读的文字的卷轴中, |
[09:05] | I was recently able to get it translated, though. | 我是到最近才翻译出来的. |
[09:11] | By whom? | 谁翻的? |
[09:12] | It contained instructions for how to use the stone | 这卷轴写着如何以这块石头 |
[09:15] | to access the power of the gods. | 前往众神的力量的指示, |
[09:17] | That information exists in one place. Right here. | 这些资料一字不漏, 都在这儿. |
[09:22] | A deal’s a deal. | 交易就是交易. |
[09:24] | You wanna go through the door, | 你想通过那扇门? |
[09:26] | I’m gonna be the one who opens it. | 我就是帮你开门的那个人. |
[09:34] | There’s gotta be more going on here than he admits to. | 事情一定比他招认的还要复杂. |
[09:37] | Of that I have no doubt, sir. | 我确信是的,长官. |
[09:39] | But if he’s not willing to tell us, | 但是如果他不自愿告诉我们, |
[09:42] | we can’t force him. | 我们也没办法逼他说出来. |
[09:43] | As much as I’d like to try. | 虽然我挺想试试的. |
[09:46] | Now this is more like it. | 这才像话. |
[09:51] | Shall we? | 我们可以走了没? |
[10:02] | Yes? | 怎么? |
[10:04] | You know the real reason I wanna do this? | 你知道我为什么要这么做的真正原因吗? |
[10:07] | I’ve never actually been through this thing before. | 我以前从来没穿越过这东西. |
[10:11] | Really? | 真的呀? |
[10:12] | I ran the offworld operation from Earth, | 我用勾阿呜通讯器 |
[10:14] | using a Goa’uld communicator. | 从地球指挥外星任务. |
[10:17] | – Nervous? – Me? No. | – 紧张吗? – 我?才不. |
[10:21] | I’m just taking a moment. | 我只是要点时间准备一下. |
[10:26] | – Done? – Yeah. | – 好没? – 好了. |
[10:27] | Good. | 很好. |
[10:42] | – Carter. – Colonels. | – 卡特. – 上校们. |
[10:44] | – Major. – Jonas? | – 少校. – 乔纳斯呢? |
[10:46] | He finished cataloguing the writing | 他完成了这些文字的编目, |
[10:47] | and went to do a sweep with Teal’c. | 跟提亚克 一起到外面对周围环境作扩大侦查去了. |
[10:50] | He translated everything? | 他把所有东西都翻译出来了? |
[10:52] | He needs some reference from the SGC. | 没有.他需要一些星门指挥部的参考资料, |
[10:55] | – He says it’ll take a while. – Harry. | – 这还要花点时间. – 哈瑞? |
[10:58] | Right. | 好了. |
[11:23] | – What? – I’m sure I got it right. | – 怎么? – 我确定我做的没错啊. |
[11:27] | Harry | 哈瑞? |
[11:29] | It should have worked. | 它应该有用的. |
[11:32] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看. |
[11:41] | God | 天啊- |
[11:48] | Harry | 哈瑞! |
[12:00] | – You rotten no-good-for-nothin’… – Jack | – 你这个卑鄙小人,一无是处… – 杰克! |
[12:04] | – You son of… – Jack | – 你这个狗娘养… – 杰克! |
[12:40] | Major Carter | 卡特少校? |
[12:46] | What happened? | 出了什么事了? |
[12:54] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在什么鬼地方?! |
[12:56] | Dammit, why’d you have to do that? | 该死,杰克,你干嘛要这样?! |
[13:02] | – Where’s the zat? – I don’t know. I don’t have it. | – 镭射枪枪呢? – 我不知道,不在我这儿. |
[13:06] | – Where is it? – It’s not here | – 在哪儿? – 不在这里! |
[13:08] | – I guess it didn’t come through with us. – Why not? | – 我想它没跟我们一起过来. – 为什么? |
[13:12] | How should I know? Maybe the doorway filters out weapons. | 我哪知道? 也许入口会过滤掉武器? |
[13:16] | – Goa’uld weapons. – You listen to me. | – 勾阿呜武器? – 现在你给我听好. |
[13:20] | I want a straight answer from you. | 我要你老老实实回答我. |
[13:23] | Since you’re here… I might as well just show ya. | 既然你都来了, 我就顺便让你见识见识吧. |
[13:30] | – Hey. – Come on | – 嘿! – 来啊! |
[13:36] | I’m getting nowhere here. | 我毫无头绪. |
[13:39] | Jonas, head back to the SGC. | 乔纳斯,回星门指挥部. |
[13:41] | Ask General Hammond to send up a UAV. | 要求哈蒙德将军准备好无人机. |
[13:44] | If O’Neill has activated his tracking device, | 如果欧尼尔上校启动了他的追踪装置, |
[13:45] | we should be able to pinpoint his location. | 我们应该能锁定他的位置. |
[13:51] | – You couldn’t just let me go. – You shot me. | – 你就是不能放过我. – 你开枪打我哎! |
[13:55] | Zatted. | 是镭射枪枪! |
[13:57] | – I’m not goin’ back, you know. – Where? | – 你要知道,我决不回去. – 回去哪? |
[13:59] | Anywhere. To the Stargate or Earth. | 随便哪儿.星际之门或地球. |
[14:04] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[14:05] | Maybe they got a way to send you back. | 我不知道,也许他们有办法送你回去, |
[14:08] | No one’s supposed to leave. That’s part of the deal. | 我想没有人应该离开, 这是条件之一. |
[14:11] | Who are you talkin’ about? | 你说谁?什么条件? |
[14:13] | The people at the place we’re going. | 那些我们要去的地方的人. |
[14:15] | Have you lost your mind? If you’re suffering, | 你是不是疯了,如果是的话, |
[14:18] | I’ll put you out of your misery. | 我会很乐于把你拉回现实. |
[14:21] | It’s an alien Utopia. | 这是个外星乌托邦, |
[14:22] | According to the scroll, it’s supposed to be paradise. | 根据卷轴所说的, 它应该是天堂. |
[14:26] | What? | 啥?! |
[14:27] | A long time ago some people | 很久以前,一群来自 |
[14:28] | from an advanced alien society… | 先进外星社会的人抛弃了一切… |
[14:31] | they chucked it all and they formed this isolated Utopian community. | 组成了这个小小的, 与世隔绝的乌托邦. |
[14:36] | They met and evaluated people from all over the galaxy | 他们派出代表与全银河系的 人类会面并进行评估, |
[14:40] | and offered them a chance to join ’em. | 提供人们加入他们的机会. |
[14:42] | The scroll and the stone were the invitation. | 卷轴和石头就是邀请函. |
[14:45] | And this is nothing to do with the weapon Simmons was after? | 而这跟西蒙斯追求的 武器一点关系都没有? |
[14:50] | I figured it was my only way of getting through the gate. | 我只是认为这会是我 唯一能通过星际之门的办法. |
[14:53] | You know, Harry, | 你知道吗,哈瑞, |
[14:55] | it’s not that I can’t believe you lied to me again, | 不是说我不敢相信你又骗了我, |
[14:58] | it’s that you lied to me again | 而是你又骗了我! |
[15:00] | Come on. No one would have let me | 得了吧,杰克,没有人会让我 |
[15:02] | through the gate for this. | 以这个理由穿越星际之门, |
[15:04] | Would you have even believed me? | 你相信过我吗? |
[15:06] | You’re sure this is all worth it? | 你确定这一切都值得? |
[15:08] | Couldn’t be much worse than where I’ve been hiding lately. | 总不会比我到处躲躲藏藏更糟的了, |
[15:12] | They’re closing in on me. | 他们离我愈来愈近, 要逮到我只是早晚而已. |
[15:15] | Besides, I got nothin’ left on Earth any more. | 再说我在地球上 已经没什么可以留恋的了, |
[15:18] | The money I was to get from | 原本那笔把俄国人的共生体 |
[15:19] | selling the Russian symbiote to Adrian Conrad | 卖给艾德里安 康拉德的钱. |
[15:22] | was my last shot at making a life on Earth. | 是我在地球谋生的最后希望, |
[15:26] | Do something good. It turned into a disaster. | 想做点好事, 结果却成了一场大灾难. |
[15:30] | Of massive proportion. | 很大很大的灾难. |
[15:32] | I’m tired of runnin’. | 我已经厌倦逃亡了, |
[15:33] | Why should I when I can have a chance of retiring in paradise? | 当我有到 天堂退休的机会时为什么不把握? |
[15:38] | I see trees, Harry. You get that in Colorado. | 我只看到一堆树,哈瑞. 你在科罗拉多就有看不完的树了! |
[15:47] | Ready for launch, sir. | 准备好发射了,长官. |
[15:49] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢你,士官. |
[15:53] | Still nothing from Colonel O’Neill | 长官,还是没有欧尼尔上校 |
[15:55] | and Colonel Maybourne, sir. | 和梅伯恩上校的消息, |
[15:57] | They’ve been gone over two hours now. | 他们已经失踪两个多小时了. |
[15:59] | We’re ready to go. | 我们准备好了. |
[16:01] | – Sir, I’d like to apologise. – What for? | – 长官,我想道歉. – 为什么? |
[16:04] | I allowed Colonel Maybourne to take my weapon. | 这是我的错,我让梅伯恩上校 有机会取得我的武器. |
[16:07] | Major, let’s just focus on finding them right now. | 少校,我们现在先找到他们要紧. |
[16:11] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[16:19] | – You are so lost. – No. I’m sure this is the right way. | – 你迷路了. – 才没有,我确定这是对的路. |
[16:23] | – How’s that? – It’s in this valley. | – 怎么说? – 它在这个山谷里. |
[16:27] | What’s strange is there’s no greeting party. | 怪了,应该会有欢迎会的啊. |
[16:29] | That’s all that’s strange about this | 你知道吗,这才是奇怪的地方. |
[16:32] | They’re supposed to know when someone uses the gate. | 他们应该会知道有人使用了入口, |
[16:36] | I was expecting a welcome. | 我还期待有某种欢迎形式呢. |
[16:38] | – Mai tais, leis. – Well, something. | – 花环? – 至少有点表示吧. |
[16:40] | Cabana boys. | 沙滩男孩? |
[16:42] | I tell ya, Maybourne, I don’t hear any steel dru… ms. | 我告诉你吧,梅伯恩, 我可没听到任何鼓声. |
[16:50] | How old was that invitation? | 那请帖有多久了啊? |
[17:12] | There’s no one here | – 这儿没人. – (鸟叫) |
[17:15] | I noticed that. | 我注意到了… |
[17:47] | Harry? | 哈瑞? |
[18:04] | This in the brochure? | 说明书上有提到这个吗? |
[18:23] | This technology’s unlike anything we’ve come across. | 少校,这种科技跟我们 以前遇过的完全不同. |
[18:26] | – I know. – We’ve no reference, no way to interface. | – 我知道. – 我们无从参照,甚至毫无着手的概念. |
[18:29] | I’m working on it, Doctor. | 我正在努力,博士, |
[18:32] | As you should be. | 你也应该一样! |
[18:35] | Right. | 好吧. |
[18:59] | I guess I can see why you’d wanna retire here. | 我想我知道你为什么 想尽办法要到这儿来退休了. |
[19:04] | Given your choices. | 可以理解的选择. |
[19:09] | Find anything that might be a doorway back? | 有找到任何像可以回去的入口吗? |
[19:12] | No. | 没. |
[19:16] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗? |
[19:22] | I’ll sleep on it. | 我会等明天再动手. |
[20:09] | I don’t think we’re walkin’ outta here. | 我想我们走不出这里. |
[20:12] | No way of knowin’ how far we were transported. | 我们无法知道被传送出了多远, |
[20:15] | We could be on the other side of the planet. | 我们可能在这个星球的另一端. |
[20:17] | Which is why we survive here until we’re rescued. | 这就是为什么我们要留在这儿活下去, 直到救援来了为止. |
[20:20] | Until we’re rescued Jack This place is supposed to be a secret. | 直到救援来了为止?杰克, 这地方应该是秘密. |
[20:24] | The doorway was designed to keep it that way. | 入口就是设计来让它保持隔离的. |
[20:27] | Of course, we have the only key known to man. | 当然了,我们还带着 唯一一把已知的钥匙. |
[20:33] | The least you could have done is eat that before you got here. | 至少你在到这儿之前可以先把那吃掉. |
[20:47] | We’re gonna need food and drinkable water. | 我们会需要食物和饮水. |
[20:51] | – I’ve been drinkin’ the lake straight up. – That’s smart. | – 我都直接喝湖水. – 这么做太不明智了. |
[20:54] | – I’m not dead yet. – It’s early. | – 我还没死啊. – 现在还言之过早. |
[20:59] | Jack… they’re never gonna find us. | 杰克…他们永远找不到我们的. |
[21:14] | I covered as much territory as the UAV’s range allows. | 我尽可能涵盖了无人机能到达的最大范围. |
[21:17] | Have you received word from the Tok’ra? | 你收到托克拉的消息了吗? |
[21:20] | Yeah. They didn’t know when one of their operatives | 有,他们回答说他们不知道他们的探员 |
[21:22] | would be able to help us. | 什么时候才能用船帮我们的忙. |
[21:24] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛? |
[21:26] | They have completed their analyses. | 我相信他们已经完成了分析. |
[21:30] | Excuse me Where’s Colonel O’Neill? | 对不起,欧尼尔上校在哪里? |
[21:33] | I don’t see him, do you? | 我没看到他,你看到了吗? |
[21:35] | Did you guys find him while I was gone? | 你们在我不在的时候找到他了吗?! |
[21:37] | We’ve been here for a week. | 我们已经在这里一个星期了, |
[21:39] | We could all spend the rest of our natural lives | 我不确定, |
[21:43] | trying to figure out | 但我敢说我们可能要花上一辈子的 时间 |
[21:44] | how this thing works. | 来研究这东西是怎么运作的. |
[21:45] | But you know what? | 你知道吗,就算我现在能 |
[21:47] | Even if I could snap my fingers and turn it on, | 捻一下手指就让它开启的话, |
[21:49] | I doubt whether it would determine | 我也很怀疑它是否能 |
[21:51] | where it sent Colonel O’Neill. | 指引出欧尼尔上校的去向, |
[21:54] | I’d bet anything that the targeting data | 我敢用一切代价打赌目的地资料 |
[21:56] | is in the artefact that Colonel Maybourne | 就在梅伯恩上校 |
[21:58] | used to open that doorway. | 用来开启这个入口的古物上. |
[22:02] | I say when we’re done here | 这儿的工作要我叫停才算数. |
[22:08] | With all due respect, Major, | 恕我冒昧,少校, |
[22:11] | I will submit my report to General Hammond. | 我会把我的报告送给哈蒙德将军, |
[22:14] | If he’s prepared to commit to a long-term analysis project, | 如果他准备进行长期的分析计画, |
[22:18] | I’m happy to come back. | 我会乐于带着我最大的行李箱回来, |
[22:20] | But until then, if you’ll excuse me… | 不过在那之前免谈. 对不起,我要走了… |
[22:39] | Anything? | 有东西吗? |
[22:41] | A couple of nibbles. | 轻咬了几下饵. |
[22:44] | They’re down there, though. | 不过它们就在那下面. |
[22:47] | – Sleep OK? – No. You? | – 睡得好吗? – 不好.你呢? |
[22:51] | When we first came here I thought it was quiet. | 我们刚到的时候我认为这里很安静, |
[22:54] | Now it’s like I can’t keep the noise out. | 可是现在我好像无法挥除一堆噪音, |
[22:56] | Insects, animals… I keep hearing things. | 昆虫,动物…反正我一直听到声音. |
[23:00] | They’re called birds. | 那叫作鸟. |
[23:01] | No, no, no, these are weird sounds. | 不,不是那些,是奇怪的声音. |
[23:04] | We’re on an alien planet. | 我们是在别的星球上哎. |
[23:06] | Yeah… | 对喔… |
[23:10] | Jack, I can’t live on this stuff. Tastes like arugula. | 杰克,我受不了这东西. 这吃起来像白胡椒. |
[23:16] | – I hate arugula – Don’t eat it. | – 我讨厌白胡椒. – 那就别吃啊. |
[23:21] | We have to eat. | 我们得吃东西. |
[23:23] | If you keep standing there, yakkin’ away, | 你知不知道,要是你继续在 这里废话的话, |
[23:26] | I’m not gonna catch anything. | 我什么都钓不到. |
[23:30] | What was that? | 那是什么?! |
[23:42] | That is just wrong on so many levels. | 这是大错特错的行为! |
[23:53] | Don’t ever do that again. | 不准再这样了. |
[24:01] | You’re sayin’ you don’t hear things? | 你说你没听到声音? |
[24:04] | No. | 没有. |
[24:06] | Last night I swear I heard someone runnin’ around out here. | 我发誓我昨晚听到 有人在这附近活动的声音, |
[24:10] | I spent an hour wanderin’ around, tryin’ to spot ’em. | 花了我一个钟头到处转想找出他. |
[24:13] | – Animals. – No tracks. | – 是动物. – 没有脚印. |
[24:17] | You’re losin’ your mind. | 你发疯了. |
[24:20] | You don’t find things spooky around here? | 你不觉得这里有点诡异吗? |
[24:22] | Made so only by your presence. | 唯一诡异的事是你. |
[24:24] | Yeah, well… | 是喔… |
[24:26] | I’m beginning to wonder | 总之我开始怀疑是不是 |
[24:29] | if some of the Utopians might still be alive. | 有些乌托邦人还活着. |
[24:31] | There’s no evidence of that. | 没看到有活人的证据. |
[24:33] | Maybe they’re here in another way. | 也许他们以别的方式存在. |
[24:35] | All right, now you are gettin’ spooky. | 好了,现在你开始有点吓人了. |
[24:38] | Come on, Jack, you’ve seen stranger things. | 得了吧,杰克, 你见过怪事. |
[24:41] | Other dimensions, planes of existence. | 异度空间,存在的层次… |
[24:43] | You said it yourself, this is an alien planet. | 你自己说的,这是外星. |
[24:47] | – So what do you want me to do? – Give me your nine mil. | – 那你要我怎样? – 把你的九厘米手枪给我. |
[24:52] | – No. – Come on | – 不行. – 噢,拜托. |
[24:55] | You got the P-90. You sleep with it beside you | 你有P90, 你甚至连睡觉的时候都抱着它! |
[24:58] | – I just wanna be able to protect myself. – Forget it. | – 我只是想要保护自己而已. – 门儿都没有. |
[25:02] | Jack… I want that gun. | 杰克…我要那把枪! |
[25:06] | Forget it You don’t like it here, | 门儿都没有!你不喜欢这里, |
[25:08] | deal with it It’s your own damn fault. | 接受现实吧,都是你自作孽. |
[25:11] | – You wouldn’t care if I died, would ya? – What? | – 就算我死了你都不在乎对吧? – 你在鬼扯些什么啊? |
[25:14] | Some alien creature comes in and attacks me in the night, | 就算有什么外星生物半夜里 跑来攻击我把我拖走, |
[25:18] | hauls me out while you’re sleeping… | 你还是照睡不误…. |
[25:20] | You and I are the only ones here. | 你跟我是唯一的活人. |
[25:22] | Trust me, the only thing you have to be afraid of around here is me. | 相信我, 在这里你唯一要怕的人就是我. |
[25:27] | Yeah… | 没错. |
[26:28] | A satellite capable of pinpointing O’Neill’s | 长官,一颗能锁定欧尼尔上校追踪装置 的卫星 |
[26:30] | tracking device can cover a greater range. | 能涵盖更广大的区域, |
[26:33] | The Tok’ra could retrieve it later, | 等托克拉有空船时就可以把它收回来, |
[26:36] | so the actual cost would be minimal. | 这样花费会减到最低. |
[26:38] | – Compared to what? – To not getting the satellite back. | – 跟什么比? – 跟不把卫星收回来比. |
[26:43] | What about the delivery system, | 那发射系统呢? |
[26:45] | and the manpower required to get it | 更别提要把卫星送过星际之门 |
[26:47] | through the gate and then reassemble it? | 到另一端再重新组装的人力了. |
[26:50] | Sir, I don’t think you can place | 长官,我不认为你能为 |
[26:52] | a value on Colonel O’Neill’s life. | 欧尼尔上校的性命订价. |
[26:54] | – No, but… – Unscheduled offworld activation. | – 当然不行,但… – (广播) 无预期的外太空活动. |
[26:57] | We’ll continue this later. | 我们等一下再谈. |
[27:07] | We’re receiving a transmission. Audio only. | 我们收到传讯,只有声音. |
[27:10] | This is Jalrow of the Tok’ra. To whom am I speaking? | 这是托克拉的鸠洛. 跟我说话的是哪位? |
[27:14] | General Hammond. Major Carter, | 哈蒙德将军.还有卡特少校, |
[27:16] | Teal’c and Jonas Quinn are also here. | 提亚克和乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[27:18] | Major, I received your message regarding Colonel O’Neill. | 少校,我刚收到你要求留意 失踪的欧尼尔上校的口信. |
[27:23] | Do you have a ship that can scan a planet? | 你有没有能扫描那个星球的船? |
[27:25] | Yes. I’ve already taken the opportunity to | 有的.事实上我已经趁机 |
[27:28] | fly over the planet in question. | 飞过了出事的星球, |
[27:30] | There were no detectable human life signs. | 并没有侦测到人类生命讯号. |
[27:33] | – Are you sure? – Quite sure. I’m very sorry. | – 你确定? – 非常确定.我很遗憾. |
[27:38] | Thank you. Hammond out. | 谢谢你.哈蒙德结束通话. |
[27:40] | Jalrow out. | 鸠洛结束通话. |
[31:26] | Maybourne | 梅伯恩! |
[33:15] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校. |
[33:17] | This is the women’s locker room. | (流泪) 提亚克,这里是女更衣室. |
[33:20] | It appears there is no one else here but you, | 显然这里除了你以外没有别人, |
[33:23] | and you are fully clothed. | 而你是穿戴整齐的. |
[33:25] | True. | 你说的对. |
[33:36] | Are you all right, Major Carter? | 你还好吗,卡特少校? |
[33:38] | I’m fine, yeah. | 我很好. |
[33:43] | Have you given up hope of finding O’Neill? | 你是不是放弃了找到欧尼尔的希望? |
[33:45] | Hope? No. | 希望?不. |
[33:49] | But I’m starting to think Dr Lee is right. | 我开始认为李博士是对的. |
[33:53] | I don’t think the doorway is the answer. | 入口并不是答案. |
[33:56] | It’s been almost a month, Teal’c. | 到现在已经快一个月了,提亚克. |
[33:59] | If there were a way back… | 如果有办法回来他早就回来了… |
[34:04] | It just… | 只是… (抽鼻子) |
[34:05] | It feels like we just lost Daniel, | 只是那种感觉, 我们才刚失去了丹尼尔, |
[34:09] | and I don’t know if I can… | 我不知道我是否能… (呜咽) |
[34:46] | Argh Argh | 啊-啊- |
[34:49] | God | – 天啊 – (动物呼噜) |
[34:57] | Argh | 啊- |
[35:33] | You shot me | 你射我! |
[35:35] | I didn’t know you were there. | 我不知道你在这里. |
[35:39] | Stay back | 退回去! |
[35:43] | Put that down. | 把它放下! |
[35:48] | You wanted to kill me from the start. | 你打一开始就想杀了我. |
[35:50] | Screw you, Maybourne | 喔,去你的,梅伯恩 |
[35:52] | I was joking. | 我是开玩笑的. |
[35:54] | Look what you did to my leg | 看看你把我的腿搞成什么样子! |
[35:56] | I set the trap for the pig. | 我设陷阱是要抓猪的. |
[35:58] | With a grenade? | 用手榴弹?! |
[36:04] | Where are you goin’? | 你要上哪去? |
[36:07] | Harry | 哈瑞! |
[36:09] | I found somethin’. | 我发现了一些事情… |
[36:13] | Stop eatin’ that plant. | 别再吃那种植物了. |
[36:16] | It’s messin’ with your head, Harry. | 它会迷惑你的心智,哈瑞. |
[36:22] | Screw you. | 啊,去你的! |
[36:35] | Argh | 啊- |
[36:58] | General Hammond says he’s considering new SG-1 leaders. | 哈蒙德将军说他正在考虑新的 SG-1领队, |
[37:02] | You included, Major. | 你也包括在内,少校. |
[37:04] | We know. Do you have anything? | 我们已经知道了.你有发现吗? |
[37:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I was finally able to come up with some photos | 有,有.我终于弄到了几张 – |
[37:10] | of that artefact that Maybourne got his hands on. | – 梅伯恩取得的古物的相片. |
[37:13] | It’s quite old, making the scroll a bit difficult to read. | 它相当古老,那卷轴有点难读. |
[37:17] | I’m pretty sure that the markings | 我很确定石头上的符号 |
[37:20] | on the stone are just decoration, but… | 只是装饰,但… |
[37:24] | Teal’c, wind back that tape. | 提亚克,倒转带子…. |
[37:29] | – Stop. There. – That was the first day we were there. | – 停,这里. – 那是我们第一天到那里时拍的. |
[37:34] | It was invisible after that. | 我不敢相信.它在那之后就不见了, |
[37:36] | I forgot it was even there. | 我甚至忘了它的存在. |
[37:37] | – What? – The moon. | – 什么? – 那个星球的月球! |
[37:40] | The doorway device doesn’t use wormhole technology. | 这个入口装置并未使用虫洞科技, |
[37:43] | It wasn’t designed to send you across the galaxy. | 它并不是设计来送你穿过星系的. |
[37:46] | We thought they’d been sent somewhere on the planet, | 我们以为他们是被 送到这个行星上的某处, |
[37:49] | but they’ve been sent to that moon. | 但他们没有, 他们是被送到月球去了. |
[37:54] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[37:56] | The big circle is the planet. The little circle is the moon. | 这个大圈是行星,小圈是月球. |
[38:00] | The line between them is the path of transportation. | 它们中间的这条线就是传送路径. |
[38:34] | Hey | 嘿! |
[38:38] | Hey It was a Goa’uld | 嘿,那是个勾阿呜. |
[38:41] | He couldn’t bring a weapon through that door, | 它不能把武器带过大门, |
[38:44] | so he brought a plant. | 所以它带了一种植物, |
[38:47] | It’s some kind of drug or something. | 那是种药或什么的. |
[38:50] | Maybe it was an experiment. | 也许那是种实验. |
[38:53] | Maybe it was supposed to get the people to serve him. | 也许它应该让这些人服侍他的, |
[38:56] | I don’t know, but it backfired. | 我不知道,但它失败了. |
[39:00] | These people… they all killed each other because of that plant. | 这些人… 他们就是因为那种植物互相残杀, |
[39:07] | You’re paranoid. | 你会妄想. |
[39:11] | It’s messin’ with your head. I’m not tryin’ to kill you. | 它会迷乱你的神智, 我并没有要杀你. |
[39:50] | Drop it. | 丢了它. |
[39:57] | Drop it now… | 丢了它… |
[39:59] | or I will shoot you. | 否则我就开枪打你. |
[40:21] | I’m not tryin’ to kill ya, Harry. | 我并不想杀你,哈瑞. |
[40:25] | You’re losing a lot of blood. | 你流了很多血. |
[40:28] | If I don’t do something right now, you’re gonna die. | 如果我现在不做点什么,你会死. |
[40:59] | Some retirement this turned out to be. | 这是哪门子的退休啊. |
[41:02] | How’re ya doin’? | 你怎么样? |
[41:05] | My head’s a little clearer. | 我的脑袋有点清楚了. |
[41:08] | How long have I been out? | 我昏了多久? |
[41:11] | I don’t know. A day or so. | 我不知道.一天左右吧. |
[41:17] | I really screwed up, didn’t I? | 我真的搞砸了,不是吗? |
[41:19] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错. |
[41:22] | None of the people here could stop themselves. | 连这些人也无法控制他们自己. |
[41:25] | Right from the beginning. | 你一开始就是对的. |
[41:28] | Sorry, Jack. I never should have dragged you into this. | 抱歉,杰克. 我根本不该拖你�这趟浑水的. |
[41:33] | Yes, Harry, you’ve been a very bad boy. | 没错,哈瑞,你是个坏孩子… |
[41:41] | Hey, don’t you die on me now. | 嘿,不准你现在死在我面前. |
[41:50] | What difference will it make? | – (远处隆隆声) – 那有什么差别? |
[41:58] | Because we’re about to be rescued. | 因为我们要被救了. |
[42:06] | – Oh, that’s nice. – Isn’t it? | – 噢,好极了. – 不是吗? |
[42:10] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去. |
[42:13] | I’d rather die here than spend the rest of my life in jail. | 我宁愿死在这儿也不要 下半辈子都待在牢里. |
[42:17] | Yeah, um… I’ve been givin’ that some thought. | 是啊.嗯… 我考虑过这问题. |
[42:24] | I think you suffered enough. | 我想你受够了. |
[42:26] | – Hell, I even got to shoot ya. – Twice. | – 见鬼,我甚至开枪打了你. – 两次! |
[42:32] | I think the Tok’ra should be able to find a nice planet for you. | 我想托克拉应该 能替你找个不错的星球. |
[42:38] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢了, 杰克. |
[42:42] | Sure, Harry. | 当然了, 哈瑞. |
[42:45] | Sure. | 当然了. |