时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | We’ve been over this, Mr Ambassador. | 我们谈过这个了,大使先生. |
[00:14] | Your submarine. Yes, yes. | 你们的潜艇,对,对. |
[00:16] | The missile sub Rostov was less than 75km | 那艘导弹潜艇罗斯托夫号 |
[00:19] | from the impact of the meteor. | 离陨石撞击点不到75公里. |
[00:21] | You insist on maintaining this story? | 你为什么坚持这个说辞? |
[00:23] | The shock wave caused severe damage and she sank. | 震波造成它严重毁损并沉到海底. |
[00:26] | In the spirit of international cooperation, | 而基于国际合作精神, |
[00:28] | a rescue vessel was sent from Pearl Harbour. | 一艘深海潜航载具从珍珠港出发. |
[00:32] | Unfortunately the Rostov’s reactor went critical | 对.可惜罗斯托夫号的反应炉 |
[00:35] | before she arrived on the scene. | 在它到达现场前就不行了. |
[00:37] | I have heard your government | 我听过你的政府 |
[00:39] | repeat this story time and time again. | 不断重复这个说法, |
[00:42] | Yet, according to our intelligence, | 然而根据我国的海军情报单位调查, |
[00:44] | on the day in question | 出事当天, |
[00:45] | the submarine in question was in fact | 那艘潜艇其实还在 |
[00:47] | still taking on supplies in the harbour at Vladivostok. | 海参崴的港口里进行补给. |
[00:52] | What can I say, Ambassador? | 我能说什么呢,大使? |
[00:54] | Your intelligence is wrong. | 你的情报错误, |
[00:56] | And not for the first time, I might add. | 而且也不是第一次了. |
[00:59] | The Americans are hiding something, | 美国人试图隐瞒某事 |
[01:01] | and have been for years. | 好几年了, |
[01:02] | That Russia seems to have no objection | 俄国对此毫无疑议 |
[01:05] | is all the more confusing. | 更是起人疑窦. |
[01:06] | – In the spirit of cooperation… – Please. | – 根据合作精神… – 拜托,上校. |
[01:09] | What you call a new spirit of cooperation | 你所谓的你们两国的 |
[01:12] | between your two countries, Colonel, | 新合作精神 |
[01:14] | makes the People’s Republic of China uncomfortable. | – 让中华人民共和国很不自在. |
[01:18] | We couldn’t help but overhear. | 先生们,我们忍不住不偷听. |
[01:20] | Yes. I was trying to explain… | 喔,我正在解释… |
[01:22] | My dear Colonel, | 亲爱的上校, |
[01:23] | if we can agree on anything, it’s that your lost submarine | 我们唯一能同意的就是 |
[01:27] | is merely the latest in a long list of extremely unlikely events | 你们失去的潜艇是一长串 |
[01:31] | the Americans have attempted to foist upon us as the truth. | 美国人企图隐瞒真相的 事件中最新的一件. |
[01:34] | Yes. The Americans are up to something. | 对,美国人在搞鬼. |
[01:37] | They did summon us here for a reason. | 他们找我们来这儿是有原因的. |
[01:39] | To hear more stories of falling meteors and… | 来听更多坠落的陨石和 |
[01:43] | exploding hot-air balloons. | 爆炸的热汽球的故事. |
[01:46] | Mr Ambassador, | 大使先生, |
[01:47] | I am sure we can provide you with the necessary evidence… | 我确定我们能 提供更多必要的证据… |
[01:50] | That won’t be necessary, Colonel. | 不需要,上校. |
[02:09] | General? | 将军? |
[02:12] | Gentlemen, please be seated. | 各位,请坐… |
[02:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[02:37] | Welcome to the Pentagon. | 首先欢迎各位莅临五角大楼, |
[02:39] | Please forgive any security measures you had | 请原谅你们为到达此处 |
[02:41] | to undergo to get here. | 所经过的各项安检手续. |
[02:43] | In America we try never to underestimate | 在美国,我们一直不敢轻视 |
[02:45] | the competence or curiosity of our media. | 我们媒体的能力和好奇心. |
[02:48] | We asked you here to inform you of a secret operation | 我们邀请各位来此 是为了知会你们 |
[02:50] | that the US Air Force is operating out | 美国空军在 科罗拉多夏安山的 |
[02:53] | of Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado. | 最高机密任务, |
[02:55] | It’s called the Stargate programme. | 它叫星际之门计划… |
[04:11] | Stargate.SG1-s06e17.Disclosure | |
[04:22] | Gentlemen, the Stargate. | 各位,星际之门. |
[04:24] | The device itself was discovered in Egypt in 1928, | 这个装置本身 是1928年在埃及发现的, |
[04:27] | where it lay buried for several thousand years. | 它已在当地埋藏了数千年之久. |
[04:30] | In 1945 a team of scientists | 1945年一群科学家希望 |
[04:32] | looking for a military application for the device | 为它找到军事上的用途, |
[04:34] | established a stable wormhole by a process of random dialling. | 他们以随机拨号的方式 建立了一个稳定的虫洞, |
[04:38] | For all intents and purposes a lucky accident, | 它可说是一次幸运的意外, |
[04:41] | which they could not repeat. | 他们之后无法再成功重复, |
[04:43] | The gate remained inactive until eight years ago, | 星际之门继续封闭. 直到八年前, |
[04:47] | when this man, Dr Daniel Jackson, joined the programme. | 这位丹尼尔杰克森博士加入计划, |
[04:51] | Dr Jackson deciphered the symbols on the gate, | 杰克森博士成功译解出 门上的符号, |
[04:54] | allowing us to begin exploration of alien worlds. | 使我们得以开始探勘外星世界. |
[04:57] | Since that time, Mr Ambassadors, | 自那时起,大使先生们, |
[04:59] | we have visited literally hundreds of planets. | 我们已拜访过数百个星球, |
[05:02] | Thousands more remain to be explored. | 而有数千个还留待探索. |
[05:07] | What? | 什么?! |
[05:09] | This is absurd. | 这真是荒谬! |
[05:11] | I know it’s a lot to process, gentlemen. | 我知道这很难接受,各位. |
[05:13] | The first time I saw the gate activated, | 当我第一次看到星际之门开启时 |
[05:16] | I could hardly believe my eyes. | 我也不太相信我的眼睛. |
[05:18] | – It is true. – You know about this? | – 这是真的. – 你知道? |
[05:21] | The Russian government has been aware of the Stargate for some time. | 俄国政府知悉星际之门计划 已有一段时间. |
[05:25] | Are you quite serious? | 你是说真的吗? |
[05:28] | Did your president not recently call | 你们总统最近不是常称 |
[05:31] | Great Britain “America’s closest ally”? | 大英帝国是美国最亲密的盟友? |
[05:34] | One of our people illegally sold the Russians information | 我们一个自己人违法把资料卖给俄国, |
[05:37] | which allowed them to temporarily operate their own programme. | 让他们得以短期运作他们自己的计划. |
[05:41] | You had one of these Stargates? | 你们有一个星际之门? |
[05:44] | For a short time. | 短短一段时间. |
[05:46] | How many of these bloody things are there? | 这种鬼东西到底有多少个? |
[05:48] | Another Stargate was recovered | 有另一个星际之门, |
[05:51] | from the bottom of the ocean two years ago. | 它是两年前在海底发现的. |
[05:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂. |
[05:57] | SG-1 was trapped aboard an Asgard vessel. | SG-1困在一艘阿斯加德舰上, |
[06:00] | They beamed aboard our Stargate as their means of escape. | 他们把我们的星际之门 传送上船作逃生用. |
[06:36] | So the gate the Russians recovered from the Pacific | 所以俄国从太平洋发现的星际之门 |
[06:39] | was the gate found in Egypt. | 是最早在埃及发现的那一个, |
[06:41] | We replaced it with a gate we discovered | 我们五年前用在南极找到的 |
[06:43] | in Antarctica five years ago. | 另一个星际之门取代了原先那个. |
[06:45] | That Stargate has since been destroyed. | 南极星际之门已经被摧毁了. |
[06:47] | The original gate is back in Colorado, | 原始的星际之门已经以向俄国政府 |
[06:50] | leased from the Russian government. | 以租赁的方式回到夏安山. |
[06:56] | The explosion of your nuclear submarine | 你的核子潜艇爆炸 |
[06:59] | was a cover story for these events? | 是这些事件的掩饰故事吗? |
[07:01] | Actually the Rostov explosion covered up | 其实罗斯托夫号爆炸是 |
[07:04] | the explosion of a crashed Goa’uld ship. | 掩饰另一艘坠毁的勾阿呜舰. |
[07:07] | Whereas the Stargate was aboard an Asgard… ship. | 而星际之门是在一艘阿斯加德船上. |
[07:12] | The Asgard… | 阿斯加德… |
[07:15] | Obviously this is very confusing at first glance. | 显然第一次听很容易让大家搞混. |
[07:18] | Oh, no, no, no. What could be more clear? | 喔,不不不,这还比较清楚. |
[07:21] | There were two different sorts of alien ships. | 一共有两种不同的外星太空船, |
[07:23] | I follow completely. | 我完全听得懂. |
[07:25] | This is much more believable than | 你要知道这比俄国潜艇 |
[07:27] | the accidental loss of a Russian submarine. | 意外失踪要可信多了. |
[07:30] | Although I am dubious that not one | 不过我有点怀疑过去几年中所报告的 |
[07:32] | but two reported meteors in the last few years | 陨石事件有两件,而不是一件, |
[07:36] | were in fact alien ships. | 其实是外星太空船. |
[07:39] | Actually, there were three. | 事实上有三件. |
[07:44] | Gentlemen. Sorry I’m late. | 各位,抱歉我迟到了, |
[07:46] | I had a meeting on the hill that couldn’t be postponed. | 我在国会有场不能延期的会议. |
[07:50] | Senator. | 参议员. |
[07:52] | General. What have I missed? | 将军.我错过了哪些? |
[07:54] | Your officers have been telling us several tall tales, | 你的军官告诉我们一堆你可以 |
[07:59] | as you might say. | 称为是非常荒诞不经的故事. |
[08:03] | So you’ve been at this God knows how long | 你是说你们在这里磨蹭老半天 |
[08:06] | and they don’t even believe you? | 还没让他们相信你? |
[08:10] | If that doesn’t take the cake… | 那倒是可以理解的… |
[08:13] | I don’t know what they’ve told you, | 我不知道他们是怎么说的,但那是事实, |
[08:15] | but it’s true. The Stargate exists. | 星际之门的确存在. |
[08:17] | And they go through the damn thing on a daily basis. | 他们每天都穿过那个该死的东西. |
[08:21] | Does everyone in your government know about this? | 是不是你们政府里 每个人都知道这件事? |
[08:25] | As chair of the Appropriations Committee, | 身为预算委员主席, |
[08:27] | Senator Kinsey was given a full briefing. | 金赛参议员有权得到完整的报告. |
[08:29] | I demanded to know where all the money was going. | 实情是我要求知道那些钱到那儿去了, |
[08:32] | And believe you me, we’re talking about a lot of money. | 相信我, 我们谈的是很大的一笔钱. |
[08:37] | I’m sure what you find hard to believe is why… | 我敢说你们会发现很难相信 |
[08:39] | … we would come forward with this. | 为什么我们要这么做. |
[08:43] | The Chinese government has threatened to go public | 就说中国政府威胁要公开 – |
[08:46] | with information that contradicts one of our cover stories. | – 跟我们一个掩饰故事 相反的资讯好了. |
[08:50] | But that isn’t the only reason. | 但这不是唯一的理由. |
[08:55] | The fact is, | 事实是, |
[08:56] | due in no small part to the actions of the Stargate programme’s… | 因为星际之门计划的旗舰队伍 |
[09:00] | flagship team, SG-1, | SG-1的许多行动, |
[09:08] | our planet is facing imminent danger. | 招致我们的星球面对立即的危险. |
[09:14] | So, assuming this is not some sort of elaborate hoax, | 好吧,假设这不是什么 精心策划的恶作剧, |
[09:20] | and there are no television cameras ready to pop out at any moment, | 不会有电视摄影机随时蹦出来的话, |
[09:24] | these aliens who threaten to destroy Earth even as we speak… | 那些外星人在我们说话时 正威胁要毁灭地球?… |
[09:28] | – The Goa’uld. – Mm-hm. | – 勾阿呜. – 嗯-哼. |
[09:31] | – They built the Stargate? – No, sir. | – 是他们建造星际之门的吗? – 不,先生. |
[09:34] | The gate system was built by an older race, | 星际之门系统是由更古老 |
[09:36] | long since disappeared. | 且消失已久的种族所建的. |
[09:37] | The Goa’uld regularly use the gates, | 勾阿呜经常使用星际之门, |
[09:39] | but they subjugate humans with powerful ships | 他们以能够作星际旅行的威力强大 |
[09:43] | capable of interstellar travel. | 的太空船征服那些移民的人类. |
[09:45] | Such as the one that crashed in the Pacific Ocean. | 像是坠毁在太平洋的那艘? |
[09:48] | And the Goa’uld have dozens, | 勾阿呜有几十艘, |
[09:50] | if not hundreds, of these vessels. | 甚至上百艘那种太空船. |
[09:54] | This is a single Ha’tak-class vessel. | 这是艘哈塔克级战舰, |
[09:58] | Each Goa’uld system lord operates entire fleets of these. | 每个勾阿呜系统领主 都有这种船组成的舰队, |
[10:16] | Typically a Goa’uld flagship | (戴维斯) 普通一艘勾阿呜的旗舰 |
[10:18] | is several times this size. | 有它的好几倍大. |
[10:20] | They also have bombers called Al-Kesh | 他们也有中程的轰炸舰称为艾欧凯序 |
[10:22] | and small fighters known as Death Gliders. | 还有小一点的, 称为死亡滑翔机的战斗舰. |
[10:38] | Pull up, Teal’c. Teal’c, pull up | 拉起来,提亚克. 提亚克,拉起来. |
[10:43] | The Goa’uld are more advanced than us in every way. | 勾阿呜在很多方面都比我们先进, |
[10:46] | There can be no doubt that they have hostile intentions. | 而且毫无疑问他们具有敌意. |
[10:50] | Can we negotiate with them? | 我们能跟他们谈判吗? |
[10:52] | The Goa’uld are a predatory species, sir. | 勾阿呜是掠夺性的种族,先生. |
[10:54] | They will enslave a planet or, | 他们会奴役整个星球的居民 |
[10:56] | in the face of resistance, wipe out its inhabitants. | 或是单纯将他们完全消灭, |
[10:59] | They don’t negotiate. | 他们是不谈判的. |
[11:00] | We have witnessed Goa’uld attacks on several worlds. | 我们目击过勾阿呜攻击数个星球. |
[11:04] | They begin with a long-range assault launched from orbit, | 他们的标准程序是以 从轨道上发动长程攻击开始, |
[11:07] | designed to take out planetary defences | 目的是除去星球上的防御 |
[11:09] | and instil fear in the population. | 并带给大众恐慌. |
[11:21] | I am Svarog. | (回音) 我是斯伏洛格. |
[11:24] | From this day forth, you will serve me. | 从今天开始,你们将为我服务. |
[11:30] | After their orbital assault, | 一旦完成轨道攻击, |
[11:32] | they’ll move in to strike any remaining ground positions. | 他们接着就自由地 对任何残存的地面阵地展开战术突袭, |
[11:47] | After that, they’ll put their troops on the ground. | 之后他们就将军队送到地面上, |
[11:51] | Each mothership carries hundreds if not thousands of warriors. | 每艘母舰能载运数百到数千名战士. |
[12:10] | They appear to be amassing a few troops. | 他们显然是在聚集军队. |
[12:17] | It was high time you were all briefed | 你们早该得到报告知道 |
[12:20] | on what we’re up against. | 我们要对付的是什么. |
[12:21] | If what you are saying is true, | 如果你说的是真的, |
[12:24] | then the United States government has unilaterally taken actions… | 那就是美国政府片面采取的行动 |
[12:28] | … which have placed the whole world in jeopardy. | 导致整个世界陷入危机. |
[12:31] | Mr Ambassador, I know how you feel. | 相信我,大使先生,我了解你的感觉. |
[12:33] | When this was brought to my attention, | 当这个计划第一次引起我的注意时, |
[12:35] | I insisted that the gate | 我就坚持星际之门 |
[12:37] | was too dangerous to remain in operation. | 危险到不能继续使用, |
[12:40] | Unfortunately I was overruled. | 很可惜的我遭到否决. |
[12:45] | With due respect, the president took your recommendation. | 无意冒犯,参议员, 总统采取了你的建言, |
[12:49] | And it nearly resulted in disaster. | 而几乎引来一场大灾难. |
[12:51] | It was only because of the efforts of SG-1, | 如果不是SG-1做出的努力 |
[12:53] | who violated your order to shut down the gate, | 违背你关闭星门的命令, |
[12:56] | that we managed to survive. | 我们早就都死了. |
[12:57] | Oh, and they’ve done a great job since, | 噢,那他们之后在你麾下 |
[12:59] | under your tenure, haven’t they, General? | 可真是记录辉煌啊,将军? |
[13:02] | You managed to defeat the Goa’uld known as Apophis, | 你们才除掉阿波菲斯, |
[13:06] | only to see him replaced by another more dangerous one. | 他马上就被另一个 更危险的勾阿呜所取代, |
[13:13] | Isn’t that a fair assessment? | 这么说公平吗? |
[13:30] | You are the one they call Thor. | (深处勾阿呜声音) 你是他们叫索尔的. |
[13:33] | I am Anubis. | 我是阿努比斯. |
[13:36] | As I have told your lieutenant, | 我已经告诉过你的代表, |
[13:38] | I will reveal nothing to you. | 我是不会吐露任何事情的. |
[13:41] | This device will be implanted into your brain. | 这个装置将植入你的脑部, |
[13:48] | It will form a link between your mind and the ship’s computer. | 它会将你的心智和 这艘船的电脑连结在一起, |
[13:53] | Your knowledge will simply be downloaded into our memory banks. | 你的知识将轻易下载到 我们的记忆库里, |
[13:59] | You will no doubt resist. | 你当然会反抗, |
[14:02] | And you will no doubt fail. | 但你毫无疑问地将会失败. |
[14:04] | The Goa’uld possess no such technology. | 勾阿呜没有这种科技. |
[14:17] | I think you’ll find many things have changed since my return. | 我想你将会发现, 我回来后很多事情都会改变. |
[14:22] | Admittedly, Anubis has technology | 无疑地,阿努比斯是有 |
[14:25] | that is far superior to any other Goa’uld. | 远较其他勾阿呜先进的科技, |
[14:28] | But we could not have foreseen his return | 但我们无法预言他的归来会 |
[14:30] | to power among the other system lords. | 加强其他所有的系统领主的力量. |
[14:33] | The point is, he’s already tried to | 重点是, 他已经两次 |
[14:36] | destroy the Earth on two occasions. | 尝试毁灭地球. |
[14:44] | I’m sure you were getting to that. | 我相信你就要说到这点. |
[14:48] | Yes, sir. A year ago, we discovered | 是的,先生.大约一年前,我们发现了 |
[14:50] | an asteroid on a collision course with Earth. | 一颗与地球轨道相冲的小行星. |
[14:53] | When you say “asteroid” I assume you mean “spaceship”. | 你说的”小行星”, 我想是指太空船. |
[14:57] | No, sir. Not this time. | 不,先生,这次不是. |
[14:59] | We were fortunate to detect it at all. | 我们很幸运能侦测到它, |
[15:03] | There’d have been no need for a cover story. | 如果它撞到地球那就根本不需要掩饰说辞了, |
[15:05] | It would have wiped out all life. | 就我们所知它将消灭所有的生物. |
[15:09] | The asteroid had been deliberately set on a collision course… | 我们发现这颗小行星是阿努比斯 故意放置到 |
[15:14] | … with Earth by Anubis. | 与地球相撞的航道. |
[15:17] | Fortunately we managed to divert it in time. | 所幸我们及时将它转向. |
[15:25] | Carter, I can see my house. | 卡特,我可以看到我家! |
[15:28] | Engaging hyperdrive… now. | 启动超高速推进器! |
[15:47] | I should point out once again, gentlemen, | 我要再次向各位指出, |
[15:50] | that it was SG-1 who saved us. | 是SG-1救了我们. |
[15:52] | Are we expecting another attack? | 我们还会遭到其他攻击吗? |
[15:55] | Anubis is consolidating his position amongst the system lords, | 阿努比斯目前正忙着在 其他系统领主中巩固他的地位, |
[15:58] | but in time he will turn his attention back to Earth. | 不过他将注意力转回地球 只是时间问题. |
[16:01] | The nations represented here | 目前在这房间中的国家构成了 |
[16:03] | make up the bulk of this planet’s military capacity. | 这个星球上绝大部分的武力, |
[16:07] | Our chances for successful resistance… | 如果我们能携手合作的话, |
[16:09] | … would be improved if we work together. | 我们对抗他的成功机会将大幅提升. |
[16:14] | This would require an unprecedented level of military cooperation, | 这将要求史无前例的军事合作, |
[16:18] | as well as a commitment from all of you to maintain absolute secrecy. | 以及各国严加保密的承诺. |
[16:23] | I’m afraid that may be impossible. | 恐怕这是不可能的. |
[16:27] | If we are facing invasion | 如果我们面对入侵, |
[16:28] | then we must warn our people so they can prepare. | 那我们必须警告我们的人民作好准备. |
[16:31] | Ambassador, we feel that coming forward now | 无意冒犯,大使先生,我们觉得 |
[16:34] | would result in widespread panic. | 这样只会造成大众的恐慌. |
[16:37] | As opposed to the panic that | 总比当外星人大军在我们的街道上 |
[16:39] | will result when aliens march through our streets? | 出现时引起的恐慌要好吧? |
[16:42] | The government of China does not believe in | 中国政府不相信 |
[16:45] | keeping secrets from its people. | 该向人民隐瞒事情, |
[16:48] | We may have no choice but to release this information. | 我们也许别无选择必须公布消息. |
[17:07] | We’re talking about a full-scale attack from space. | 我们谈的是来自太空的全面攻击, |
[17:10] | I’m afraid people are going to notice. | 我怕我们的人民终究是会注意到的. |
[17:13] | We’re hoping it won’t come to that. | 我们希望不会到那个地步. |
[17:15] | As you now know, Stargate Command | 你们现在知道, 星际之门指挥中心 |
[17:17] | has dealt with several threats to this planet | 已经解决了 |
[17:20] | without divulging information to the public. | – 几次这个星球的安全威胁 而不曾惊动一般大众. |
[17:23] | You’ve been lucky and you know it. | 你很清楚你们只是运气好. |
[17:26] | We also have damn good people. | 我们也有一流的人, |
[17:28] | We’ve given as good as we’ve got. | 我们有付出才有相等的收获. |
[17:30] | On one occasion we managed to wipe out an entire fleet of motherships. | 我们有一次曾经 灭掉整个舰队的母舰. |
[17:34] | – This SG-1, I assume? – That’s right. | – 我猜是SG-1. – 一点不错. |
[17:43] | Engaging force field. | 启动力场. |
[17:51] | – Something wrong? – No. | – 有什么不对吗? – 没有. |
[17:56] | I’ve just never blown up a star before. | 只是我以前从没炸过一颗恒星. |
[18:00] | Well, they say the first one’s always the hardest. | 嘿,人家说第一次总是最难的… |
[18:06] | They say that. | 那是别人说的. |
[18:10] | Opening cargo bay doors. | 开启货舱门. |
[18:16] | Releasing the clamps. | 松开夹臂. |
[18:26] | And the gate is away. | 大门释出. |
[18:57] | A significant achievement, | 了不起的成就,将军, |
[19:00] | but the circumstances would be difficult to duplicate. | 不过这种危机似乎难以再现. |
[19:03] | For all their advanced technology, | 勾阿呜虽有先进的科技, |
[19:06] | the Goa’uld have a fatal flaw. Arrogance. | 但他们也有致命的弱点–傲慢. |
[19:09] | We’ve taken advantage of the fact | 他们并不把我们当成严重的威胁, |
[19:11] | that they don’t perceive us to be a threat. | 所以我们曾得以利用这点优势. |
[19:13] | Clearly that’s no longer the case. | 显然再也不会了. |
[19:17] | The point is, they’re not invincible. | 重点是,他们不是无敌的. |
[19:19] | Our technology may be inferior, but it is effective. | 我们的科技也许落后,但是有效. |
[19:31] | – Target Sierra One has been acquired. – Missile away. | – 目标S1已锁定. – 导弹发射. |
[19:53] | Sierra One has been destroyed. | S1已毁灭. |
[19:56] | Very impressive. | 非常令人佩服. |
[19:57] | But nothing on Earth could go up against these motherships. | 但地球上 没有东西能够对抗一艘那种母舰. |
[20:02] | Mr Ambassador, our primary mission | 大使先生,我们的首要任务 |
[20:04] | has been to obtain technology capable of defending this planet. | 就是取得能保卫这个星球的科技. |
[20:08] | And we’ve made significant progress. | 而我们朝这个目标有着重大的进展. |
[20:11] | We’ve made progress. The jury’s still out on “significant”. | 重大的进展… 陪审团根本不知道. |
[20:16] | Since the Stargate has been in operation | 在星际之门运作的六年间, |
[20:19] | we’ve acquired knowledge of alien technologies. | 我们获得某些外星科技的可用知识. |
[20:22] | We’ve tried to adapt them to our uses. | 我们试图改造那些科技 以符合我们所需. |
[20:25] | Towards that end, two years ago we developed | 以此目标,我们两年前研发出一架 |
[20:28] | a fighter-interceptor, the X-301. | 称为X-301的混种拦截战斗机, |
[20:33] | It combined human technology | 它结合了人类科技和 |
[20:35] | and parts from two salvaged Death Gliders. | 两架掳获的死亡滑翔机, |
[20:38] | The prototype failed to live up to expectation. | 不幸的是这架原型 并不如预期般成功. |
[20:46] | Beginning attack run now. | 现在开始攻击航程. |
[20:56] | – I am no longer in control, O’Neill. – Excuse me? | – 我已经不再操控它,欧尼尔. – 什么?! |
[21:00] | The craft is not accepting input from the controls. | 这架飞行器已经不再接受操控, |
[21:03] | The drive is at full power. | 推进器目前动力全开. |
[21:07] | This is an emergency. | 飞航,我要通报紧急状况. |
[21:08] | The ejection system has malfunctioned. | 弹射系统也故障了. |
[21:10] | We are no longer in control. | 我们已不再控制这架飞行器, |
[21:12] | I repeat, we have lost control and cannot eject. | 重复, 我们失去控制而且无法弹射. |
[21:18] | After the failure of the X-301 | X-301失败后, |
[21:21] | we concentrated on creating | 我们专注于创造有 |
[21:22] | an entirely man-made craft with similar abilities. | 相似能力的全人造飞行器, |
[21:25] | The result was the X-302. | 而结果就是X-302. |
[21:39] | – Navigation? – Check. | – 导航? – 有. |
[21:42] | – Oxygen, pressure, temperature control? – All check. | – 氧气,压力,温度控制? – 都有. |
[21:46] | Inertial dampeners? | 惯性阻尼器? |
[21:52] | Cool… and check. | 酷…有. |
[21:55] | – Engines? – All check. | – 引擎. – 都有. |
[21:59] | – Phasers? – Sorry, sir. | – 向性能量武器? – 对不起,长官. |
[22:02] | Systems operational. Mission Command, | 所有系统运作.任务指挥官, |
[22:05] | all systems go from Abydos One. | 阿比多斯一号所有系统正常. |
[22:21] | Do you mean to tell me that the United States Air Force | 你是告诉我,美国空军现在 – |
[22:24] | is flying a fighter-interceptor capable of | 正飞着具有空战和 |
[22:28] | both aerial combat and space flight? | 太空飞行能力的拦截机?! |
[22:30] | That’s correct. | 是的. |
[22:33] | This… is unacceptable | 这是不能接受的! |
[22:36] | Mr Ambassador, I understand how you feel… | 大使先生,我了解你的感受… |
[22:38] | With all due respect, General, I don’t think you do. | 恕我无礼,将军, 我不认为你了解. |
[22:43] | Your government has operated this Stargate for six years, | 你的政府已经运用 这个星际之门六年, |
[22:46] | supposedly for the benefit of all mankind. | 而它应该是用为全人类的福祉. |
[22:49] | Yet now we find out | 现在我们还发现 |
[22:51] | you’ve been taking advantage of the situation | 你们利用它的优势来 |
[22:53] | to create military hardware that | 生产足以彻底改变 |
[22:55] | radically alters the balance of power on this planet. | 这个世界武力平衡的军事硬体. |
[22:58] | The X-302 was designed to defend against the Goa’uld. | X-302是设计来对抗勾阿呜的, |
[23:01] | We have no intention of using it against our neighbours. | 我们无意用它来对付我们的邻国. |
[23:05] | And for that we have only your word. | 这点我们只有你的口头保证而已. |
[23:07] | The United States has had such capabilities for some time, | 美国拥有这种能力已有一段时间, |
[23:11] | but have not used them on other nations. | 但并未用它们来对付其他国家. |
[23:13] | Are there any other new technologies that we need to know about? | 还有其他我们需要知道的新科技吗? |
[23:18] | Might as well tell them, General. | 你最好照实说,将军, |
[23:21] | They’re gonna find out sooner or later. | 他们迟早会发现的. |
[23:27] | Since we encountered a Goa’uld mothership… | 自从我们遇到勾阿呜母舰后, |
[23:29] | … we have been working on a countermeasure. | 我们就开始致力于找出可行的反击方法. |
[24:06] | Prometheus was designed to | “土卫十六”被设计成 |
[24:08] | carry a complement of eight X-302 fighters, | 能携带八艘X-302战机 |
[24:11] | and is one of several planned. | 而那是多项计划之一. |
[24:14] | I must contact my government immediately. | 我要马上联络我的政府. |
[24:16] | Mr Ambassador, we volunteered this information | 大使先生,我们基于合作精神 |
[24:20] | in a spirit of cooperation. | 自愿提供这些资讯, |
[24:22] | We’re trying to create a coalition to defend the entire world. | 我们试图创立一个 防御全世界的联盟. |
[24:26] | – Under your leadership. – We have the experience. | – 由你们领导? – 我们有经验. |
[24:30] | I’m sorry, General, but it may be impossible to achieve an agreement | 抱歉,将军,只要星际之门和 |
[24:34] | as long as the Stargate and any resultant technologies | – 任何跟它有关的科技 还由美国军方独占的一天, |
[24:38] | remain solely under the control of the United States military. | 这是永远不可能达成的. |
[24:43] | What do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议? |
[24:44] | Move the gate to a neutral location | 我们可以把星际之门移到中立地区. |
[24:47] | and create a permanent staff drawn from all five nations. | 从五个国家中挑选常置干部. |
[24:51] | I’m afraid we can’t agree to that. | 恐怕我们无法同意这点. |
[24:54] | The choice may finally not be up to you. | 这选择最后恐怕由不得你. |
[24:57] | Once the rest of the world learns of the Stargate, | 一旦其他国家知道星际之门的存在, |
[24:59] | they may well demand it. | 他们也会要分一杯羹. |
[25:01] | We support the United States. | 我们支持美国. |
[25:03] | And what are you getting in exchange for this support? | 你们拿到什么好处 所以才支持他们? |
[25:06] | Gentlemen, please. | 拜托,各位! |
[25:07] | Perhaps I can offer a compromise. Please? | 也许我能提出 一个折衷方案,可以吗? |
[25:21] | I sympathise with the ambassador’s position. | 我对大使的处境有同感, |
[25:25] | A device as powerful as the Stargate… | 一个像星际之门这样强大的装置 |
[25:28] | … in the hands of a military organisation… | 落在军方组织手里… |
[25:32] | It’s a recipe for abuse, despite everyone’s best intentions. | 是种滥用,无视各方最佳的利益. |
[25:42] | What are you suggesting? | 你有什么建议? |
[25:44] | We have a civilian agency called the NID. | 我们有个民间机构叫NID. |
[25:47] | Its mandate has been to keep an eye… | 它的功能就是监督像 |
[25:50] | … on top-secret projects like… | 星际之门 |
[25:52] | … the Stargate programme, | 这类最高机密的计划, |
[25:54] | and has done so from the beginning. | 并且从未怠忽职责. |
[25:57] | I propose that we give this organisation… | 我建议我们由它 |
[26:01] | direct control of the gate, | 直接控制星际之门, |
[26:04] | effective immediately. | 立即生效. |
[26:06] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧. |
[26:09] | I’m completely serious. | 我很认真的,将军. |
[26:10] | The NID is the only organisation besides the air force | NID是除了空军以外 |
[26:14] | that has the knowledge, experience | 唯一有运作星际之门的 知识,经验 |
[26:17] | and skill to run the Stargate. | 和技术的机构. |
[26:20] | – They tried to kill you, Senator. – Now, now, Major. | – 他们想杀了你,参议员. – 得了吧,少校. |
[26:22] | Those were rogue agents working for outside interests. | 那些叛徒是为外界工作的. |
[26:27] | Under the NID, | 在NID指挥下, |
[26:28] | I’m sure we can determine a suitable level of participation | 我相信我们能对 |
[26:31] | for all the great nations represented here at this table. | 这张会议桌上出席的每个 伟大国家决定出合适的参与程度. |
[26:36] | Senator, could we speak in private? | 参议员,我们能私下谈谈吗? |
[26:38] | I find your reluctance to relinquish military control | 我看你对要军方交出星际之门 |
[26:42] | of the gate disturbing. | 控制权有点恼羞成怒喔,将军. |
[26:44] | You’d do a lot better to trust the US Air Force | 你最好相信美国空军 |
[26:47] | than the NID, Mr Ambassador. | 多过相信NID, 大使先生. |
[26:49] | The General has an understandable personal prejudice against the NID. | 将军对这个机构有个人偏见 是可以理解的. |
[26:54] | Personal prejudice? Senator, their record speaks for itself. | 个人偏见? 他们的记录说明了一切. |
[26:57] | I’ve never met anyone | 得了吧,将军,我没遇过任何 |
[26:59] | who liked doing what they do more than you. | 比你还热爱自己的工作的人. |
[27:01] | You were good at it. Great. | 你做的很棒,最棒的. |
[27:05] | You’ll never convince me you just got fed up. | 你说服不了我你只是厌倦了, |
[27:09] | I’ll never buy that. | 我决不相信. |
[27:10] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解. |
[27:12] | And I won’t unless you explain it to me. | 你不跟我解释我当然不了解. |
[27:18] | Two weeks ago I was contacted by a representative of the NID. | 两个星期前,NID的代表跟我联系, |
[27:23] | He suggested I should become more aggressive in my policies. | 他说我的作风应该更积极一点. |
[27:27] | They’ve no jurisdiction. | 他们又管不到你. |
[27:28] | They wanted me to help them access off-world technology, | 他们要我帮忙取得外星科技, |
[27:32] | which they’re unable to do | 就是我们关掉了他们的副业, |
[27:33] | since we shut down their side operation. | 让他们无法再取得的那些东西. |
[27:36] | – You told him to go to hell. – Of course. | – 叫他们去死吧. – 当然了. |
[27:38] | Then he told me that if I didn’t cooperate there | 然后他告诉我要是 |
[27:42] | would be consequences. | 我不合作的话后果自行负责. |
[27:43] | The next day two men in plain clothes, | 第二天,两个穿便服, |
[27:47] | driving a black unmarked car, | 开着一辆没有标志的黑色汽车的人 |
[27:50] | picked up my granddaughters at school. | – 从学校接走了我两个孙女. |
[27:53] | – I don’t believe it. – They took them for a ride, | – 我不敢相信. – 他们带她们兜风. |
[27:55] | then brought them home. | 然后载她们回家, |
[27:57] | The girls were fine, but I got the message. | 孩子没事, 但我得到了警告. |
[28:02] | We’re talking about a borderline-criminal organisation | 我们谈的是一个 暧昧不明的犯罪组织, |
[28:05] | whose true mandate has always been to | 他们真正的目的就是 |
[28:07] | acquire alien technology at any cost. | 不计代价取得外星科技. |
[28:10] | If the threat posed by this Anubis is | 如果阿努比斯的威胁 |
[28:13] | as serious as you say, | 真的像你们所说的那么严重, |
[28:16] | acquiring alien technology should be our first priority. | 取得外星科技就该是 我们的第一优先. |
[28:19] | Tell that to the Madronans. | 去跟漠交纳人说吧,先生. |
[28:21] | The NID stole a weather device from their planet, | NID从他们星球偷走了气候控制装置, |
[28:23] | destabilising their atmosphere. | 造成大气层极端不稳定, |
[28:25] | They’d have died if SG-1 hadn’t found | 如果不是SG-1追踪到犯人 |
[28:27] | the culprits and retrieved the device. | 取回装置的话他们早就死光了. |
[28:39] | Stand to, gentlemen | – 各位,不要动! – (放枪) |
[28:42] | Keep those hands visible. | 手举起来. |
[28:48] | – Who the hell are you? – No one’s damn business. | – 你们到底是谁? – 干你何事? |
[28:50] | Step away from the crate. | 离开那箱子. |
[29:25] | Stop | 站住! |
[29:39] | Don’t do it | 别那样做! |
[29:47] | Ah | 可恶! |
[29:49] | What? | 怎样? |
[29:53] | I missed the address. | 我没看到地址. |
[30:04] | At least we have this. | 至少我们拿到这个. |
[30:08] | After we shut down their operation | 即使我们关闭了 |
[30:10] | they continued to steal from an off-world base. | 他们在地球上的行动, |
[30:13] | But they stole from the wrong aliens. | 他们还继续从外太空基地偷东西, 只不过他们偷错人了. |
[30:21] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛? |
[30:23] | Taking back what’s rightfully theirs, I guess. | 我想是拿回属于他们的东西吧. |
[30:26] | Listen up, all of you. You’ve got two choices here. | 你们全体听好, 你们有两个选择. |
[30:30] | As soon as they stop taking stuff, | 一等他们拿完东西后 |
[30:32] | they’ll start taking people. | 就会开始抓人了, |
[30:34] | Now, you can go with the Asgard, | 你们可以跟阿斯加德走, |
[30:36] | or you can follow me. It’s your choice. | 或是跟我走,你们自己选. |
[30:40] | I’ll be holding the door open | 我会让门一直开着, |
[30:42] | so you can’t go anywhere else. | 所以你们没办法跑到别的地方去. |
[31:08] | Granted, the NID employed some | 不错,NID从前是用过 |
[31:10] | questionable methods in the past. | 一些具争议性的手段, |
[31:12] | But we’re all agreed the status quo won’t do. | 但我们都同意今后不会再发生. |
[31:16] | And I would hesitate to point fingers, General Hammond. | 哈蒙德将军,我是不愿指出, |
[31:20] | That you and Jack O’Neill are still | 你和杰克 欧尼尔 还在 |
[31:23] | in charge of the Stargate programme… | 主导星际之门计划… |
[31:26] | If you’re questioning our record… | 你质疑我们的记录?… |
[31:29] | I’m questioning your competence. | 我质疑你们的才能. |
[31:31] | But, if you want to look at your records | 不过你既然在这些先生面前 |
[31:34] | in the company of these fine gentlemen… | 提起了记录… |
[31:37] | that’s just fine. | 也行. |
[31:39] | These reports detail incidents | 这里的每一份报告 |
[31:41] | in which the operation of the Stargate programme | 都详细记载了 |
[31:45] | has brought this planet | 星际之门计划是如何将 |
[31:47] | to the brink of destruction. For example… | 地球带向毁灭边缘,举例来说 |
[31:53] | four years ago, | 四年前 |
[31:54] | despite indications of extreme danger, | 一次极度危险的事件, |
[31:57] | you opened a wormhole to a planet | 你们开启虫洞通往一个 |
[31:59] | that was in the process of being destroyed by a black hole. | 被黑洞吞噬的星球. |
[32:03] | That was unforeseeable. | 那完全是不可预知的! |
[32:05] | Gravitational and time distortions were translated through the gate, | 重力和时间扭曲经由大门传回来, |
[32:09] | which you had been unable to disengage. | 你们没办法关掉它. |
[32:12] | And the Earth came within a hair’s breadth of being torn apart. | 地球差点就四分五裂. |
[32:17] | We did shut down the gate | 我们引导一个爆炸装置 |
[32:19] | by directing an explosive device through the wormhole. | 通往虫洞而关上大门, |
[32:23] | And I believe it was Jack O’Neill | 而我相信那是因为 |
[32:24] | who risked his life to pull it off. | 杰克 欧尼尔 冒着生命危险才完成的. |
[32:33] | Teal’c, pull him up | 提亚克,把他拉回来! |
[33:09] | What else do we have here? Ah, yes. | (金赛) 看看我们还有哪些? 喔,有了. |
[33:13] | Isn’t it true that while under your command | 在你的领导下, |
[33:15] | the Stargate facility has been completely overrun | 星际之门机构不是多次遭到 |
[33:19] | by alien life forms? | 外星生命形式所占领吗? |
[33:34] | Get out of there | 快离开那里! |
[34:00] | We’ve set the self-destruct. | 长官,我们设定自毁程序了, |
[34:02] | You have less than five minutes to tell us to override. | 你有 不到五分钟的时间通知我们解除. |
[34:06] | Roger that | 知道了! |
[34:24] | Now. | 现在. |
[34:30] | Close that iris. | 关上虹旋门! |
[34:32] | It’s overridden. I’m shutting down the gate. | 没办法,长官,它失效了. 关上大门. |
[34:53] | The situation was successfully contained. | 这些情况都成功得到控制. |
[34:56] | The situation should never have arisen. | 如果你们有尽忠职守的话, |
[35:00] | Not if you had been doing your job. | 这些情况根本就不应该发生. |
[35:05] | And these incidents are just the tip of the iceberg. | 而这些事件不过是冰山一角. |
[35:12] | Face it, General. Under your command, | 承认吧,将军.在你的领导下, |
[35:14] | the Stargate programme has lurched from one crisis to the next, | 星际之门计划 从一次危机跳到另一次, |
[35:19] | never averting disaster by anything more than the skin of its teeth. | 每每都与灾难擦身而过. |
[35:24] | We can’t afford to let you roll the dice any longer. | 我怕我们不能再让 你这样玩火下去了. |
[35:41] | Would you excuse us, please? | 不好意思,我们有事要谈. |
[35:44] | Made a few calls. Kinsey’s moving from | 打了几通电话,长官,原来金赛参议员 |
[35:46] | Appropriations to Intelligence Oversight. | 将要从预算部门转到情报监督部门. |
[35:49] | Which would give him direct power over the NID. | 这给了他直接支配NID的权力. |
[35:52] | He’s manipulated this whole situation to gain control of the Stargate. | 他能操纵一切取得 星际之门的控制权. |
[35:58] | I may have my own ace up my sleeve. | 我也有自己的王牌. |
[36:03] | I understand your feelings, Mr Ambassador, believe me. | 大使先生,我了解你的感受, 相信我. |
[36:06] | We’re junior partners in the Stargate, | 两年来我们都是星际之门计划的 附属伙伴, |
[36:09] | following the lead of the Americans. | 由美国人负责指挥. |
[36:11] | The Chinese government will not accept | 中国政府决不会 |
[36:13] | a secondary position so graciously. | 这么 乐于接受二等地位的. |
[36:15] | There are advantages. | 这是有好处的. |
[36:17] | The programme costs them seven billion dollars a year. | 他们每年得花上 七十多亿美金来运作这个计划. |
[36:21] | – They reap the benefits. – The X-303? | – 但他们从中得利! – X-303? |
[36:25] | Research and development of the hyperdrive alone | 光是研发超高速推进器 |
[36:28] | has cost two billion. | 就花了他们二十多亿元, |
[36:29] | And it still doesn’t function properly. | 而它还不能正常运作. |
[36:31] | They will spend more money | 他们得花更多的钱和 |
[36:33] | and risk the lives of their people perfecting the design. | 人命来改善这个设计, |
[36:38] | Then we’ll get the blueprints | 之后我们就能拿到蓝图, |
[36:40] | and build our own ship in less time | 以更短的时间 和一半的花费 |
[36:42] | for half the cost. | 建造我们自己的太空船. |
[36:43] | Once again, I apologise, gentlemen. | 我再度向各位道歉, |
[36:45] | It seems a politician’s work is never done. | 政治人物的 事情好像永远没完. |
[36:51] | You could have the same deal. | 你也该谈这笔生意. (俄国人说话) |
[37:06] | Now, where were we? | 好了,我们说到哪了? |
[37:10] | Gentlemen, I realise we’re in no position to make demands here. | 各位,我知道我们 没有立场作任何要求, |
[37:14] | We’re trying to reach a consensus. | 我们只想达成共识. |
[37:16] | But before you go to your leaders and make recommendations, | 但在各位回去向你们的领袖 提出建言之前, |
[37:20] | I want you to consider something. | 我希望你们能考虑一些事情. |
[37:22] | Whoever runs the Stargate | 不管是谁掌管星际之门 |
[37:24] | will represent this planet throughout the galaxy. | 都将 成为我们在银河系中的代表, |
[37:28] | They will be ambassadors, meeting other races, | 他们会是我们的大使,与其他种族会面, |
[37:32] | establishing ties with other worlds. | 和别的世界建立关系. |
[37:35] | It is true that in the six years | 没错,在使用星际之门 |
[37:38] | we’ve run the Stargate we’ve made enemies. | 的过去六年中 我们树立了敌人, |
[37:42] | But we’ve also made friends. | 但我们也交了朋友. |
[37:45] | I believe we’ve acquitted ourselves with honour. | 我相信我们的表现可圈可点, |
[37:49] | On that score, I stand by the record. | 这是有记录可以佐证的. |
[38:10] | This is the Asgard planet Othala in the galaxy of Ida. | 这里是欧特哈拉, 是”艾达”星系里的阿斯加德星球. |
[38:15] | Why did I come here? | 我为什么来这里? |
[38:18] | The ancients moved on from our region of space long ago. | 很久以前古人就离开 我们的太空范围, |
[38:22] | But your subconscious mind used their knowledge to find us here, | 但你的潜意识利用他们的知识, |
[38:26] | where you could get help. | 到这里找我们帮忙. |
[38:28] | – Very impressive. – Well, you know… | – 令人印象深刻. – 就是这样嘛… |
[38:33] | We did not think your brains had advanced even that far. | 我们没想到你们头脑已有这么先进. |
[38:37] | How is it you know so much about our brains? | 你们怎么这么清楚我们的头脑? |
[38:44] | We have studied your race closely. | 我们仔细研究过你们种族. |
[38:47] | Ah. | 啊. |
[38:54] | What did you learn? | 你们发现了什么? |
[38:56] | That your species has great potential. | 你们有很大的潜力. |
[39:01] | Great potential. | 很大的潜力. |
[39:04] | That’s good. | 很好. |
[39:26] | You make an interesting case, General. | 你举了个有趣的例子,将军. |
[39:29] | However, I’m afraid I must take this matter to my government | 然而我还是得把这件事 回报给我的政府, |
[39:32] | and recommend full disclosure to our people. | 并建议向我们的人民公开. |
[39:36] | I must do the same, | 我也必须照办. |
[39:37] | though I will admit Senator Kinsey’s proposal is interesting. | 虽然我承认金赛 参议员的方案…很有意思. |
[39:43] | Thank you, Mr Ambassador. | 谢谢你,大使先生. |
[40:02] | Hello… ? | 哈-罗? |
[40:04] | Hello. I am Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard fleet. | 哈罗.我是索尔, 阿斯加德舰队的最高指挥官. |
[40:09] | Thank you for coming, Thor. | 谢谢你来,索尔. |
[40:11] | It is my pleasure, General Hammond. | 这是我的荣幸,哈蒙德将军. |
[40:14] | The Asgard are in your debt. | 阿斯加德族欠你们恩情. |
[40:17] | “Your debt”? | “恩情”? |
[40:18] | SG-1, under the command of General Hammond, | 哈蒙德将军麾下的SG-1, |
[40:21] | has saved my people and yours on many occasions. | 多次救过我和你们的同胞. |
[40:25] | We are not only allies against the Goa’uld, | 我们不仅是对抗勾阿呜的盟军, |
[40:29] | we are true friends. | 我们是真正的朋友. |
[40:31] | Commander Thor, my name is… | 索尔指挥官,我是… |
[40:34] | Senator Kinsey. | 金赛参议员. |
[40:36] | O’Neill suggested I send you to a distant planet | 欧尼尔要我为你在此的表现 |
[40:40] | for your actions here. | 把你送到遥远的星球, |
[40:42] | But I am reasonably certain his statement was in jest. | 不过我确定他是开玩笑的. |
[40:45] | – I’m sure it was, Commander… – Supreme Commander. | – 我相信是的,指挥官… – 最高指挥官. |
[40:50] | It is the opinion of the Asgard High Council that Stargate Command | 这是阿斯加德最高议会的意见, |
[40:54] | should be left in the very capable | 星际之门指挥中心必须交给 |
[40:57] | hands of General Hammond and his team. | 非常 能干的哈蒙德将军将军和他的队伍, |
[41:00] | And while our continued friendship with Earth | 这维系着我们与地球的友谊, |
[41:02] | is not contingent on that, | 这不是条件, |
[41:04] | it is preferred. | 而是意愿. |
[41:11] | You came all this way just to tell us that? | 你大老远跑来就为了告诉我们这个? |
[41:15] | And to install Asgard-designed shields and weapons on Prometheus. | 还有替”土卫十六”装上 阿斯加德版的防护罩和武器. |
[41:20] | A small token of thanks for SG-1’s recent efforts | 这是为了SG-1最近拯救我们, 和你们的银河系 |
[41:24] | in securing our galaxy and yours from certain destruction. | 免于毁灭的小小感谢. |
[41:29] | I see. | 我懂了. |
[41:30] | I hope I have been successful in convincing you. | 我希望我成功地说服了你们. |
[41:33] | Good day, General Hammond. | 祝你有美好的一天,哈蒙德将军. |
[41:35] | Always a pleasure, Thor. | 这是我的荣幸,索尔. |
[41:38] | Please drop in any time. | 欢迎随时来坐. |
[41:44] | Well… | 唔… |
[41:46] | that settles it, then. You have our support, General. | 那就这么决定了. 我们支持你,将军. |
[41:51] | – Thank you, Ambassador. – Ours as well. | – 谢谢你,大使先生. – 我们也是. |
[41:55] | And the continued support of Russia. | 以及俄国的继续支持. |
[41:58] | It’s much appreciated, sir. | 非常感激,先生. |
[42:03] | While I still have my reservations, | 我还是有所保留, |
[42:07] | I believe my government will agree that, for the time being, | 我相信我的政府也同意, 等时机成熟, |
[42:12] | the Stargate is in the right hands. | 星际之门必须交给适当的人. |
[42:17] | Senator? | 参议员? |
[42:21] | I’ll say this, General. | 将军,我得说, |
[42:26] | Well played. | 这牌打得好. |