时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Lots of interesting nebulous things? | 有趣的大星云秀上演了吗? |
[00:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[00:21] | I don’t see squat. | 我啥碗糕都没见到. |
[00:23] | Well, you wouldn’t, sir, during the day. | 你不会的,长官,现在是白天. |
[00:28] | When the local sun sets and it gets dark, | 等太阳下山开始变暗的时候, |
[00:30] | you can actually see a luminous layer of ionised gas | 你就能确实看到围绕着濒死 |
[00:34] | around the dying core expanding. | 扩张核心的明亮离子化气体层. |
[00:38] | – Fascinating. – You don’t care. | – 真是迷人. – 你根本不在乎. |
[00:41] | Hey, I like gas as much as the next guy. | 嘿,我跟我旁边这家伙一样喜欢气体. |
[00:46] | Five hours to darkness, sir. | 再五小时天黑,长官. |
[01:08] | – Carter? – Yes, sir. | – 卡特? – 是,长官. |
[01:11] | We’ve never been to this planet before, have we? | 我们以前从没到过这个星球吧? |
[01:14] | Meaning humans from Earth. | “我们”是指地球上的人类. |
[01:16] | – No, sir. Why? – Colonel. Major. | – 没,长官,怎样? – (奎恩用无线电) 上校,少校. |
[01:19] | You have to see this. | 你们一定要来看看这个. |
[01:23] | OK. You’ll have to let us know where you are. | 好…你得先让我们知道你在哪. |
[01:26] | Right. Uh, head east. | 对喔.朝东边. |
[01:48] | Incredible, isn’t it? | (奎恩) 很棒吧? |
[01:51] | That had to hurt. | 那一定很痛… |
[02:11] | Teal’c, what have you got here? | 提亚克,你发现了什么? |
[02:14] | I am unfamiliar with this type of vessel, O’Neill. | 我对这种船舰不熟,欧尼尔. |
[02:17] | It is not Goa’uld. | 它不是勾阿呜的. |
[02:19] | It’s not Asgard or Tollan, either. | 也不属于阿斯加德或陀蓝. |
[02:23] | You know, these markings resemble ancient Celtic. | 上面一些记号跟古凯尔特文(古中欧的一个民族)很像 |
[02:29] | Hello? | 哈罗?!… |
[02:33] | Looks like there were no survivors. | 看来没有生还者. |
[02:36] | Actually, there were three of us. | (男声) 其实有我们三个. |
[03:50] | Stargate.SG1-s06e18.Forsaken | |
[03:58] | – Now what? – You tell me. | – 现在怎么办? – 你说呢? |
[04:03] | We’re peaceful explorers. | 我们是和平的探险家, |
[04:06] | OK? We didn’t come here to harm anybody. | 成吗?我们不是来伤害任何人的. |
[04:09] | Unless otherwise provoked. | 除非对方先挑衅. |
[04:18] | I’m Aden Corso, captain of the Sebrus. | 我是亚丁 科索,塞波瑞斯号的舰长. |
[04:21] | This is my first officer, Tanis Reynard, | 这位是我的大副,坦妮�w 雷纳德. |
[04:24] | and Navigator Lyle Pender. | 和领航员莱尔 潘德. |
[04:29] | Colonel Jack O’Neill, US Air Force. | 杰克 欧尼尔上校,美国空军. |
[04:32] | Teal’c, Major Carter, Jonas Quinn. | 提亚克,卡特少校,乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[04:36] | We’re from a planet called Earth. | 我们来自一个叫地球的星球. |
[04:38] | Never heard of it. | 从来没听过. |
[04:39] | – It’s… – Nice. It’s nice. | – 它… – 很好.它很好. |
[04:44] | I’m sure it is. Sorry for the less-than-warm welcome, | 我相信是的.抱歉这种冷淡的欢迎, |
[04:47] | but you kind of snuck up on us. | 但你们有点像是在偷窥我们. |
[04:49] | We didn’t hear your ship land. | 我们没听到你们的船降落. |
[04:52] | No. You wouldn’t. | 你不会的. |
[04:53] | – How long have you been here? – Too long. | – 你们在这儿多久了? – 太久了. |
[04:59] | That’s a rough landing. | 很糟的降落. |
[05:01] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | (潘德) 没看起来的那么糟. |
[05:03] | We were on our way to relieve a mineral extraction team. | 我们在前往接替外星矿物采集队 |
[05:06] | An asteroid storm blew us right off course. | – 的途中被小行星暴打出了航道. |
[05:09] | A fuel line got messed up in the crash | 燃料管线在坠毁时乱成一团, |
[05:12] | and all the reserves leaked out. | 所有储备 燃料在我们知道出了什么事前就漏光了. |
[05:14] | You wouldn’t have extra fuel on your ship, would you? | 你们船上不会刚好有 一满舱的额外燃料吧? |
[05:18] | Not exactly. | 没. |
[05:19] | The engines are OK. | 我想引擎还好, |
[05:20] | We just don’t have enough power to fire them up. | 可是我们的电池动力不足以点燃它们, |
[05:23] | We have access to a few auxiliary systems. | 我们只能开启一些辅助系统. |
[05:25] | Communications? | 通讯呢? |
[05:27] | First thing to get hit. | 第一个挂掉的. |
[05:29] | Couldn’t even get a distress signal off. | 甚至连遇难信号都没发出去. |
[05:31] | What’s frustrating is that | 最难受的是 |
[05:33] | our home planet Hebridan must be close. | 我们的家乡 赫布瑞旦一定很接近了, |
[05:35] | We could plot a course if you could take us. | 如果你们可以多载三名乘客的话 我们可以标出航线. |
[05:38] | That might be a problem. | 那会是个问题. |
[05:39] | We did not travel to this world by vessel. | 我们并不是搭船来到这个星球的. |
[05:44] | We came through the Stargate. | 我们是从星际之门来的. |
[05:46] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[05:47] | Big O, decent walk that way. | 大圈圈,往那个方向. |
[05:53] | We didn’t know what that was. | 我们不知道它是什么. |
[05:54] | A transportation device. | 一种传送装置. |
[05:56] | That explains a few things. | 这说明了几件事情. |
[05:58] | I take it you don’t have one at home. | 我想你们来的地方并没有吧? |
[06:00] | Not that we know of. | 就我所知没有. |
[06:03] | Really no ship? | 真的没船? |
[06:07] | No ship. | 没船. |
[06:09] | How does this Stargate work? | (科索) 星际之门到底是怎么运作的? |
[06:11] | Each gate has an address based on | (卡特) 基本上每个大门 |
[06:14] | its home planet’s point in space. | 都根据它所在的星球有个地址. |
[06:16] | That address is represented by symbols… | (奎恩) 这些地址用 一些特定符号表示… |
[06:19] | Carter? Teal’c? Excuse us a moment. | 卡特?提亚克?请容我们商量一下. |
[06:30] | Any suggestions? | 有什么建议吗? |
[06:33] | We could offer them sanctuary on Earth. | 我们可以在地球提供他们庇护所. |
[06:36] | Or we could fix their ship. | 或者我们可以修他们的船. |
[06:38] | I’m just saying it’s possible. | 我只是说可能. |
[06:41] | If all they need is fuel | 我们可以在地球 |
[06:42] | maybe we can find an Earth equivalent. | 找到类似的替代品 |
[06:44] | I may be able to recharge their batteries. | 我也许能想办法替他们的电池充电. |
[06:46] | I’d have to take a look at the technology. | 我要看一下他们的科技. |
[06:49] | And why would we do this? | 我们为什么要这么做? |
[06:52] | So I can take a look at the technology. | 所以我才能看看他们的科技. |
[06:55] | They have space-flight capabilities beyond ours. | 他们似乎有比我们 更好的太空飞行能力, |
[06:58] | Maybe they’d be grateful. | 而且说不定他们会心存感谢, |
[07:00] | Who knows what else they have to offer? | 也许他们会提供其他的东西呢. |
[07:03] | OK. | 好吧. |
[07:05] | But charge by the hour. | 我们从现在开始计费, |
[07:07] | No flat rate for these kids. | 不准给他们打折. |
[07:09] | The Celts were formidable warriors in their time. | 凯尔特人在他们的辉煌时代时 是可怕的战士, |
[07:12] | Their descendants may make valuable allies. | 他们的后代也许能 成为有利的盟友. |
[07:15] | You’ve seen Braveheart too often. | 你看太多遍”勇敢者的心”了. |
[07:17] | That doesn’t mean we’re not gonna help you. | 这不表示我们不帮你们… |
[07:20] | Carter needs a closer look at your ship. | 卡特得仔细检查你们的船, |
[07:23] | Worst-case scenario – you end up on Earth. | 最糟的情况就是你们 要在地球度过一生. |
[07:27] | Thank you. We’d like to see your world | 谢谢,我们乐于看看你们的世界 |
[07:29] | and learn more about the Stargate. | 和学习更多关于星际之门的知识. |
[07:31] | But if you could get our ship | 如果你们能修好我们的船, |
[07:33] | going our first priority would be to get home. | 我们的第一优先还是回家. |
[07:36] | – Let’s take a look. – All right. | – 我们去看一下吧. – 好的. |
[07:46] | T? | 提亚克? |
[07:49] | I do not know, O’Neill. | 我不知道,欧尼尔. |
[07:56] | – Keep me posted. – Indeed. | – 继续通报. – 会的. |
[08:14] | What can you tell me? | 你能告诉我什么? |
[08:16] | Not as much as my chief engineer could. | 没有我的总工程师多. |
[08:19] | He’s dead. I’ll do my best. | 他死了.不过我会尽力的. |
[08:40] | Still? | 还是一样? |
[08:41] | There is something out there, O’Neill. | 外面有东西,欧尼尔. |
[08:45] | Move Move | 走开!走开! |
[08:49] | Corso | 趴下! |
[09:42] | Argh | 啊- |
[09:50] | Argh Argh | 啊-啊- |
[10:08] | – They gone? – Yeah. | – (科索) 他们跑了? – (潘德) 是的. |
[10:12] | Let’s go. | 我们上. |
[10:23] | He’s dead, O’Neill. | 他死了,欧尼尔. |
[10:27] | What the hell was that about? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[10:29] | These guys have been hunting us | 这些家伙从我们坠毁时 |
[10:31] | from the moment we crashed. | 就在猎杀我们. |
[10:33] | With your own weapons? | 用你们的武器?… |
[10:37] | Captain? | 船长? |
[10:38] | I’m sorry they didn’t warn you about that. | 上校,很抱歉没早点警告你. |
[10:41] | It’s been so long | 他们已经很久没攻击了, |
[10:42] | since they attacked we thought we were clear. | 我们还以为没事了. |
[10:44] | – Who the heck are they? – We don’t know. | – 他们是啥鬼东西? – 我们不知道. |
[10:47] | But they’ve killed five of my crew since we crashed, | 我们坠毁后他们已经杀了五名船员, |
[10:50] | skinned ’em alive and hung ’em up in the trees. | 把他们活活剥皮后吊在树上, |
[10:53] | Whoever they are, they’re savages. | 不管他们是什么,都是野蛮的. |
[10:55] | Where are they from? | 他们打哪来的? |
[10:57] | Don’t know. There’s no civilisation here. | 不知道.这个星球上没发现人迹. |
[11:00] | We haven’t seen any ships either. | 我们也没看到任何船只. |
[11:02] | Now that we know that the Stargate | 现在我们知道星际之门 |
[11:04] | is a transportation device, | 是传送装置, |
[11:06] | they must be coming through that. | 他们可能是从那来的. |
[11:08] | Sir, she’s in need of medical attention. | 长官,她需要马上接受医疗. |
[11:11] | All right. Let’s all get back to Earth, then. | 好吧,那我们都回星门指挥部. |
[11:14] | If you can do something to help her, please do it, | 如果你们能帮她的话请尽力, |
[11:18] | but I’m staying with my ship. | 不过我要跟我的船待在一起, |
[11:20] | From what you’ve said | 根据你们所说的, |
[11:21] | it’s still our best chance to get back home. | 它还是我们回家的最好办法, |
[11:24] | I’m not giving it up to these things, | 我才不要把它拱手让给那些东西, |
[11:26] | not after what they did. | 尤其是他们对我的船员做的事之后. |
[11:27] | The sonic defence will keep them at bay. | 再说音波防御应该可以挡住他们. |
[11:30] | That was annoying. | 对,那可真吵. |
[11:31] | We can defend this position | 我们应该还能守住这个据点 |
[11:33] | until you can fix the ship. | 直到你们回来修船. |
[11:34] | All right. Carter, Jonas, get her back to the gate. | 好吧.卡特,乔纳斯,带她回大门, |
[11:38] | We’ll watch your six. | 我们会守卫你们后方. |
[11:41] | We’ll be back. | 我们会回来的. |
[11:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[11:59] | Their planet is Hebridan. | 他们的家乡叫赫布瑞旦, |
[12:00] | By the sound of it, their ancestors might’ve come | 根据它的发音, |
[12:03] | from somewhere near the Outer Hebrides islands | 他们的祖先可能是来自苏格兰 |
[12:06] | off the coast of Scotland. | 海岸外的外赫布立群岛的某处. |
[12:07] | From its position | 根据它在太空中的位置, |
[12:09] | I’ve determined that it has no gate, | 我推测那边并没有星际之门, |
[12:11] | at least, not one that we’re aware of. | 至少没有我们知道的. |
[12:13] | Then how did a society of humans evolve there? | 那怎么会有人类社会在那边发展? |
[12:16] | It’s possible the Goa’uld kept a gate there | 可能是勾阿呜在的时候保留着星门, |
[12:19] | and took it with them when they left. | 等他们离开时就连门一起给带走了. |
[12:21] | The mystery is how the society advanced | 真正奇怪的是他们的社会怎么在 |
[12:23] | so far beyond Earth’s level of technology. | 科技水准上领先地球这么多. |
[12:25] | These engines are way ahead of anything we could build. | 那些引擎比我们所造过的都先进许多, |
[12:29] | They use liquid nitrogen to fuel an ion-propulsion system. | 他们以液态氮当离子推进系统的燃料, |
[12:32] | I can’t wait to see how they generate… | 我真等不及要看他们的发电机… |
[12:35] | Your evaluation of these people, Major? | 你对那些人的评估呢,少校? |
[12:38] | Cautiously optimistic, sir. | 谨慎评估上是乐观的,长官. |
[12:41] | Can you fix it? | 你能修它吗? |
[12:42] | If I can recharge their batteries | 如果我能用那夸达发电机 |
[12:44] | using the naqahdah generator, | 替他们的电池重新充电, |
[12:45] | and there are no other problems from the crash… | 而且没有其他因坠机造成的系统问题… |
[12:48] | Take whatever you need. | 你需要什么就带去吧. |
[12:50] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官. |
[12:51] | And SG-15. | 还有SG-15. |
[12:54] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[13:01] | Got a name for these guys? | 是,长官. |
[13:04] | Nothin’ polite. | 没有可以入耳的. |
[13:06] | What weapon did they use before yours? | 在他们之前用的是什么样的武器? |
[13:08] | Don’t know. | 不知道. |
[13:09] | Nobody survived the first attack. | 第一次攻击中无人生还, |
[13:11] | Since then they use ours. | 从那之后他们 就是用我们的. |
[13:13] | Must like ’em better. | 八成是比他们的好. |
[13:14] | How many could they have? | 他们大概有多少人? |
[13:16] | Eight or nine. | 八个或九个. |
[13:17] | They travel in pairs? | 他们是成对行动的? |
[13:18] | A scouting party. | 一个侦察队. |
[13:19] | Probably trying to test your firepower. | 可能是来测试你们的武器火力. |
[13:23] | Which isn’t very accurate. | 显然不怎么准. |
[13:25] | I was trying to wound him. | 我是要打伤他而已. |
[13:29] | The one that got away, I’m sure, | 我确定那个跑掉的 |
[13:30] | is reporting to his friends now. | 现在正跟他的朋友报告. |
[13:32] | Yeah, so you say. | 是啊,随你说. |
[13:35] | Believe me, Colonel, when they come back, | 相信我,上校,他们会回来的, |
[13:38] | they’ll come back in force. | 他们会带军队来. |
[13:40] | Sir, Hammond sent SG-15 as backup. | 长官,哈蒙德派SG-15来当后援. |
[13:43] | We have the gate covered, sir. | 长官,我们护住了大门. |
[13:46] | Good. We have an unknown number | 好.我们有数目不明, |
[13:48] | of armed and apparently hostile aliens in the area. | 武装且具敌意的外星人在这一带. |
[13:53] | We’ve got your back. | 我们替你守后方,上校. |
[13:54] | I brought some equipment to fix the ship, | 长官,我带了些修船的装备, |
[13:56] | but I’ll need help to get it here. | 但我需要帮手搬过来. |
[13:59] | Indeed. | 没问题. |
[14:15] | – How are ya? – Hey. | – 你还好吗? – 嘿. |
[14:19] | Fine, since they stopped the bleeding. | 还好,至少血不流了. |
[14:22] | The painkillers aren’t bad either. | 止痛药也还不坏, |
[14:24] | I should be up and around pretty quick. | 应该很快就能下床走动了. |
[14:27] | Good. | 很好. |
[14:29] | I guess I owe you. | 我想我欠你一次. |
[14:33] | Not a bit. | 不客气. |
[14:37] | So… | 那么… |
[14:42] | you looking forward to seeing anybody when you get back? | 那么,当你回家时有想见到谁吗? |
[14:45] | Mm, I hate to sound like a hopeless case, | 唔,我不想听起来很绝望, |
[14:48] | but my parents died when I was young. | 不过我小时候父母就死了, |
[14:50] | I’ve served with Corso | 十年前从飞行学校毕业后 |
[14:51] | since I graduated flight school ten years ago. | 就一直跟着科索船长, |
[14:54] | So, he and Pender, they’re like my family, | 他和潘德就像我的家人, |
[14:57] | especially after what we’ve been through. | 特别是我们一起经历过这些之后. |
[15:03] | So tell me more about the Stargate. | 哪,告诉我星际之门的事, |
[15:08] | How does it work, exactly? | 它是怎么运作的? |
[15:11] | Basically, it uses a dimension | 基本上它利用我们已知的 |
[15:13] | outside of our known time and space | 时间和空间外的次元, |
[15:16] | that we call subspace, | 我们称作亚空间, |
[15:18] | and it creates a wormhole, | 创造出一个虫洞, |
[15:19] | which is like a tunnel between two connecting gates. | 有点像是两个连结的大门间的管道. |
[15:24] | And how many Stargates are there? | 一共有多少个星际之门? |
[15:29] | There’s a lot of them. | 很多. |
[15:31] | And there are other humans out there like us? | 外面有其他像我们的人类吗? |
[15:34] | Oh, yeah. | 喔,有. |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 有. |
[15:38] | Some primitive, some advanced, | 有的原始,有的先进, |
[15:40] | some non-humans you’re already aware of. | 有的并不像你知道的人类, |
[15:44] | Some are good, some are bad, some are very bad. | 有的好,有的坏,有的很坏. |
[15:48] | But all in all it is pretty amazing. | 不过大致上来说非常有意思. |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 对. |
[15:55] | Sounds like it. | 听起来是的. |
[16:06] | No engine diagnostics, no life-support status. | 没有引擎诊断, 没有维生系统状况. |
[16:11] | We run the weapons systems off the battery, | 我们直接从电池启动辅助武器系统, |
[16:13] | but without a computer we don’t know how much power is left. | 但没有电脑我们 无法知道还剩多少电力. |
[16:17] | First we need to give you a boost | 所以首先我们要做的就是给你们接电, |
[16:18] | to get your computer back on line, | 才能让电脑恢复运作, |
[16:20] | then we can run a full diagnostic. | 然后就可以开始全面诊断. |
[16:23] | Know how we can interface our power source | 知道可以从哪边把我们的动力来源 |
[16:25] | with your system? | 接上你们的系统吗? |
[16:26] | I’ll show you the engine room. | 我带你去看引擎室… |
[16:32] | You know, my department’s more tellin’ people what to do | 你知道吗, 我多半是告诉别人做什么, |
[16:35] | fly this way, fix that… | 往这边飞,修那个… |
[16:38] | don’t crash. | 别撞船. |
[16:40] | Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. | 有的时候有用,有的时候没用. |
[16:46] | This is the main power coupling. | 这就是主电力连结. |
[16:50] | Well, this’ll do the trick. | 这好办多了. |
[16:53] | We’ll have to jerry-rig something, but it should work. | 我们会变更一些东西, 不过应该有用. |
[16:57] | Amazing. | 了不起. |
[16:59] | For a supposedly less-advanced human | 对于较落后的人类来说 |
[17:01] | you’re comfortable with our technology. | 你对我们的系统还挺上手的. |
[17:04] | You’re in luck. I’m more experienced with this | 你运气不错,我对这些 |
[17:07] | than most people on my planet. | 比地球上多数人要更有经验. |
[17:09] | Besides, all we’re really doing | 再说我们要做的不过是 |
[17:11] | is plugging your ship into my battery. | 把你的船插到我的电池上. |
[17:15] | Whatever you say. | 你说怎么就怎么. |
[17:20] | I guess that didn’t sound very good, did it? | 这形容不太高雅吧? |
[17:24] | So let me get this straight, Major. | 让我弄清楚,少校, |
[17:26] | You’re an officer in your home world’s military. | 你是你星球上军队的军官. |
[17:29] | You’re a scientist, an explorer, | 你是一个科学家,探险家, |
[17:31] | and apparently you’re a pretty fair mechanic. | 而且还是个非常美丽的机械师. |
[17:35] | And I make a mean souffle. | 还会说屁话? |
[17:39] | Sorry? | 抱歉? |
[17:41] | It’s something you eat. | 喔,那跟你吃的东西有关, |
[17:43] | It’s very difficult to make. | 它很难制造的呢. |
[17:45] | Oh, well, add to that list funny, | 啊,再加上有趣, |
[17:47] | charming and beautiful. | 迷人和美丽. |
[17:50] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. | 对不起,我不是有意惹你生气的. |
[17:52] | Rule one when you’re stranded | 第一条规则, |
[17:54] | on an alien planet | 当你无依无靠落难在外星球上, |
[17:55] | and someone offers to fix your ship | 有人帮忙修你的船, |
[17:58] | flatter them profusely. | 要拼命拍他们马屁. |
[18:00] | – Pass me that. – Yeah. | – 把那个递给我. – 好. |
[18:03] | Thank you. And continue at will. | 谢了.继续. |
[18:10] | Colonel O’Neill doesn’t trust us, does he? | 欧尼尔上校不信任我们对吧? |
[18:14] | Trust is something you have to earn with us, | 信任是你得从我们这边挣取的. |
[18:16] | and Colonel O’Neill is less concerned | 欧尼尔上校从不费心 |
[18:19] | with showing his distrust. | 去掩饰他的不信任. |
[18:22] | So why are you helping us? | 那你们为什么还要帮我们? |
[18:23] | It’s the only way you make new friends – | 这是你交新朋友唯一的办法. |
[18:26] | take a chance on someone | 选择某人, |
[18:27] | and hope they don’t make you regret it. | 然后希望他们不会让你后悔. |
[19:00] | Don’t move. | 别动. |
[19:09] | – Hey Take it easy – We can’t let it get away. | – 嘿!别这样! – 我们不能让他跑了! |
[19:12] | – I was thinking of taking it alive. – Why? | – 我想活捉他. – 为什么? |
[19:15] | Because that’s how you gain intel. | 因为这是你从敌人身上得到情报的方法! |
[19:17] | I know all I need to know, Colonel. | 我知道我需要知道的,上校. |
[19:20] | If those things get a hold of you or one of your friends, | 要是那些东西抓到一个你的朋友的话, |
[19:24] | you will too. | 你也会知道的. |
[19:26] | Dammit. Teal’c. | 该死.提亚克. |
[19:29] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[19:31] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[19:32] | We spotted an alien. We’re going after it. | 我们看到一个外星人,我们要去追他. |
[19:35] | – Roger that, sir. – You’re safe here. | – 知道了,长官. – 你在这里很安全. |
[19:38] | We’re secure inside the ship, sir. | 我们在船内有保障,长官. |
[19:40] | O’Neill out. | 欧尼尔结束通话. |
[20:02] | Don’t get your hopes up. | 别想太远, |
[20:04] | This is as far as I’m going. | 我最多只脱到这样. |
[20:07] | I’ve been stuck on this rock with a novice navigator | 你知道吗,我跟个菜鸟领航员 |
[20:11] | and a grumpy first officer who doesn’t like men, | 和乖戾到不像人的大副 困在这个鬼地方, |
[20:15] | but I will attempt to control myself. | 但我会试着控制自己的. |
[20:22] | Mind if I have a look? | 介意让我看看吗? |
[20:28] | It’s not like your other one. | 真有意思,这跟你其他的武器并不像. |
[20:30] | It’s less lethal. | 它不是地球制的,比较不致命. |
[20:31] | It’s not Earth-made. One shot stuns, two shots kill. | 一枪击昏,两枪死亡. |
[20:38] | So do you have anyone special back home on Earth? | 你在地球上有特别的人吗? |
[20:42] | Nothing I’d care to discuss. | 没哪个我想谈论的. |
[20:44] | All right, now, that’s a little too interesting for me to let go. | 好哇,这更让我难以不追究了. |
[20:51] | How about you choose a topic? | 让你选话题如何? |
[21:07] | Colonel… we can cover more ground separately. | 上校… 我们分开可以搜索更大片的区域. |
[21:12] | Teal’c gave me one of these. We can stay in contact. | 提亚克给了我一个这个. 我们可以保持联系. |
[21:16] | All right. But not too far. | 好吧,别走太远. |
[21:33] | General? | 将军? |
[21:34] | I was in the area. | 我刚好到附近. |
[21:39] | Is there anything more? | 有什么新消息吗? |
[21:41] | I was looking for a reference on the name of the ship. | 我只是在找那艘船名的资料. |
[21:44] | Different spelling, but basically the same. | 这个拼法有点不同, 但大致上还是一样的. |
[21:47] | Is it significant? | 那有意义吗? |
[21:49] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定. |
[21:53] | At 0625 hours there was a security breach | 在06:25时主电脑系统 |
[21:55] | in the main computer system. | 发生安全突破状况, |
[21:57] | Someone tried to gain access from a terminal in the infirmary. | 有人试图从医务室的远端终端机进入. |
[22:01] | You think Reynard tried to hack into it? | 您认为是雷纳德干的? |
[22:03] | Do you believe she’s capable? | 你认为她办得到吗? |
[22:05] | I don’t know. It’s possible. | 我不知道,可能. |
[22:07] | I’m on my way to question her about it. | 我正要去质问她. |
[22:09] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[22:12] | General? | 将军? |
[22:15] | If you don’t mind… | 如果您不介意… |
[22:18] | I got another idea. | 我有别的主意. |
[22:25] | A little home away from home here. | 这里好像离家远了点. |
[22:28] | If the hunters use the Stargate, | 如果这些猎人使用星际之门, |
[22:30] | why set up camp here? | 何必还要在这里扎营? |
[22:33] | That’s a pretty fair question. | 问得好. |
[22:41] | You also do not believe the Hebridans’ story. | 你也不相信赫布瑞旦人的故事吗? |
[22:44] | That alien I caught sneaking around | 我逮到的那个四处窥探的外星人, |
[22:47] | was just about to tell me something | 正要告诉我一些事情, |
[22:50] | when Pender shot him. | 结果潘德就对他开火. |
[22:59] | These appear to have come from the Sebrus. | 这些东西像是塞波瑞斯号上的. |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 对. |
[23:13] | Colonel, I got him. | (潘德用无线电) 上校,我找到他了. |
[23:26] | Pender Pender | 潘德!潘德! |
[23:28] | I said alive. | 我说要活的! |
[23:33] | – Where is he? – He was right there. | – 他在哪? – 他刚刚在那儿. |
[23:35] | I thought you said you had him. | 你说你找到他了. |
[23:37] | I did. I had to have hit him. | 我是啊,我打中他了. |
[23:40] | T, what do you got? | 提亚克,你发现什么? |
[23:44] | I believe it is blood, O’Neill. | 我相信这是血,欧尼尔. |
[23:51] | Told you. | 早告诉你了. |
[23:58] | There’s a connection dislodged back here. | 后面这里有个连接掉了. |
[24:01] | You got it? Really? | 你真的找到了? |
[24:06] | Hah | 哈! |
[24:07] | – Only one way to find out. – Yeah. | – 只有一个办法知道了. – 对. |
[24:18] | – Unbelievable. Hah – OK, Captain. | – 难以置信!哈! – 好了,船长. |
[24:21] | How do we boot up the system? | 我们怎么启动系统? |
[24:24] | Call me Aden. | 叫我亚丁. |
[24:25] | OK. | 好吧. |
[24:27] | I’ve been saving this for a special occasion. | 我一直为了特别的场合留着这个, |
[24:31] | We haven’t had that many here. | 它不太常派得上用场. |
[24:33] | – No, thanks. – Come on. | – 不,谢了. – 来嘛. |
[24:35] | No, I can’t, really. I’m on duty. | 真的不行,我在执勤. |
[24:38] | All right, I’ll have one for both of us. | 好吧,那我替我们两个喝一口. |
[24:40] | To friendship. And to you, Major. | 敬友谊,和敬你,少校. |
[24:45] | You can call me Sam. That’s my first name. | 你可以叫我山姆. 那是我的名字. |
[24:48] | Sam. It’s pretty. | 山姆.真可爱. |
[24:50] | Not really. It’s short for Samantha. | 不见得,那是萨曼莎的简称. |
[24:53] | Even prettier. | 更可爱. |
[24:55] | So what does it mean – “Samantha”? | “萨曼莎”是什么意思? |
[24:57] | That my father wanted a boy. | 我爸想要个男孩.你呢, |
[24:59] | What about you? Does your name mean anything? | 你的名字有什么意思吗? |
[25:03] | I was named for my Uncle Aden… | 我是跟着我的亚丁叔叔命名的, |
[25:06] | who died swimming drunk across a river on a dare. | 他因为喝醉酒接受游泳过河的挑战而淹死. |
[25:10] | Corso, my family name, means | 科索,我的姓,在赫布瑞旦古语中的意思 |
[25:12] | “smells like a dead bird” in ancient Hebridian. | 是”闻起来像死鸟”. |
[25:17] | Yeah, we’re a real high-class family. | 没错,我们真是个高格调的家族. |
[25:20] | They’ll be overjoyed to see you again. | 我相信他们一定很高兴再见到你. |
[25:23] | Probably not. | 也许不会. |
[25:29] | I’ve been stuck on this planet for a long time now, | 我在这个星球上待太久了, |
[25:32] | dreaming about getting off of it. | 一直想着要离开这里. |
[25:34] | Now, suddenly, I don’t want to leave. | 可是现在我又忽然不想走了. |
[25:37] | Well, we’ll stay in touch. | 我们会保持联络的. |
[25:39] | Oh, I’m sure. | 是啊. |
[25:40] | You’ll wanna know about all the things | 你会想知道那些我们有 |
[25:43] | that we have that you don’t. | 而你们没有的东西的. |
[25:45] | You don’t have to make it sound like that. | 你别这么说. |
[25:48] | Like what? | 怎样? |
[25:49] | I don’t know. Cheap. | 我不知道,自卑吧. |
[25:50] | That’s the only reason you’re helping us. | 你们是因为这个原因才帮我们的. |
[25:53] | It isn’t. | 不是. |
[25:58] | You know, Sam, | 你知道吗,山姆, |
[25:59] | I’ve never met anyone like you before. | 我以前从没遇过像你这样的人. |
[26:03] | Aden… | 亚丁… |
[26:05] | Right. Um… | 对,唔… |
[26:07] | We should remain professional. | 你应该要保持专业, |
[26:12] | Major. | 少校. |
[26:24] | This place is amazing. | 这地方真令人惊叹. |
[26:26] | You OK? We can go back to the infirmary… | 你撑得住吗? 不然我们可以回医务室… |
[26:29] | I’m fine, thanks. | 我很好,谢谢. |
[26:34] | And this is where I do my work. | 这是我工作的地方, |
[26:40] | Sorry about the clutter. | 抱歉乱七八糟的. |
[26:42] | Just cataloguing some artefacts we found on P4X-131. | 刚好在替P4X-131上找到的文物编目, |
[26:48] | That’s an alphanumeric designation | 那是我们替我们去的星球 |
[26:51] | we assign to the different planets we go to. | 所给的数字编号. |
[26:55] | They’re beautiful. | 它们好漂亮. |
[26:57] | The Goa’uld love this stuff. | 勾阿呜爱死了这东西. |
[26:59] | I’ll tell you something – the galaxy is full of it. | 告诉你喔, 整个银河系里到处都是. |
[27:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[27:13] | It’s OK. I don’t think that any of it is broken. | 没关系,我想它们并没有摔破, |
[27:18] | You just caught me… | 只是你… |
[27:22] | off guard. | 趁我不备. |
[27:24] | I thought it was obvious. | 我以为这很明显呢. |
[27:27] | Uh… Oh. No. Uh, what? Huh? | 不.啥明显? |
[27:30] | How much I’ve wanted to kiss you since we first met. | 从我们第一次碰面我就有多想吻你. |
[27:33] | That? Oh, right. That’s, uh… | 那个啊,对…是有点明显. |
[27:36] | That was… That’s not obvious, no. | 那..那不明显,不. |
[27:40] | I’m sorry. If you don’t find me attractive… | – 我真的很抱歉,如果你觉得我并不迷人的话… |
[27:42] | No, hey, look, you’re attractive. | – 不,你很迷人. |
[27:45] | I just, um… I don’t know. I-I… | 只是我…我不知道… |
[27:48] | We just met, and you’re injured, | 我们才刚见面,你又受了伤, |
[27:51] | and the thought really never crossed my mind. | 我根本没想过这种念头. |
[27:55] | I hope you don’t think this is some saviour complex | 我希望你不会把这 当成是救助者情结 |
[27:59] | I fall for the guy who saved my life | 我爱上了救我的人那种. |
[28:01] | because I thought you were very cute way before I got shot. | 因为在我中枪之前 我就觉得你很可爱了. |
[28:14] | Are you supposed to do something about that? | 你是不是该对它做什么? |
[28:17] | Oh, yeah. Right. Um… | 喔,是,对,对… |
[28:26] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯. |
[28:28] | Yes, sir. I’ll be right there. | 是,长官.我马上就到. |
[28:32] | That was General Hammond. | 是哈蒙德将军. |
[28:34] | He wants to see me, so if you’re gonna be OK | 他想见我.如果你不介意 |
[28:37] | alone here for a few minutes… | 单独待在这儿几分钟的话… |
[28:39] | Sure. My two friends are just in the hall. | 没问题,再说我两个朋友就站在外头. |
[28:42] | So we’ll talk more later. | 那我们等会儿再谈. |
[28:45] | OK. | 好. |
[29:03] | OK. Let’s try a full reboot. | 好吧.让我们来个完全重启. |
[29:12] | Transport Sebrus requesting assistance. | 运输船塞波瑞斯号求助, |
[29:16] | We’ve been hit by an asteroid storm and thrown off course. | 我们被一颗小行星打出航道. |
[29:19] | Repeat, this is prison transport Sebrus requesting assistance. | 重复,运囚船塞波瑞斯号求助, |
[29:26] | Repeat, this is prison transport Sebrus… | 重复,这里是运囚船塞波瑞斯号… |
[29:36] | Crap. | 可恶! |
[29:40] | Pender. | (欧尼尔) 潘德. |
[29:44] | Pender, this is O’Neill. | 潘德,这是欧尼尔. |
[29:47] | I told you to stay in visual range. | 我叫你待在视线范围内的. |
[29:54] | Pender, respond. | 潘德,回答! |
[30:17] | All right. Let’s not lose our heads here. | 好了,我们大家别在这边掉了脑袋. |
[30:23] | I mean you no harm. | 我无意伤害你们. |
[30:25] | You’re pointing that thing at my friend’s head. | 你正用那东西指着我朋友的头. |
[30:40] | Please, don’t shoot me. | 请别射杀我. |
[30:44] | Whatever you have been told, it is a lie. | 不管你们被告知什么,都是谎话. |
[30:48] | Is that true? | 真的吗? |
[30:50] | I am Warrick. | 我是沃里克. |
[30:53] | I am the captain of the Sebrus. | 我是塞波瑞斯号的舰长. |
[31:09] | – Hands where I can see ’em. – Sam… | – 把手放在我看得到的地方. – 山姆… |
[31:12] | Call me Major. | 叫我少校. |
[31:16] | – Sam. – Hands where I can see them. | – 山姆. – 把手放在我看得到的地方. |
[31:21] | – It’s not what you think. – What do I think? | – 事情不是你想的那样. – 我想的怎样? |
[31:24] | Actually, I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[31:27] | This ship is a prison transport. | 这是艘运囚船. |
[31:30] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对,没错. |
[31:32] | Sit down. | 坐下. |
[31:38] | Tie up your legs. | 把你的腿绑起来. |
[31:43] | I’m sorry that I lied to you. | 对不起我骗了你. |
[31:46] | But I just couldn’t tell you the truth. | 但我没办法告诉你事实. |
[31:48] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[31:49] | Because I’m the reason we’re here. | 因为是我害我们流落至此的. |
[31:52] | I don’t understand. Hands behind your back. | 我不懂.把手放到你背后. |
[31:58] | I allowed the prisoners to gain control of the ship. | 是我让那些犯人控制这艘船的, |
[32:01] | When the storm hit us | 当小行星击中我们的时候, |
[32:03] | the life support went out in the cells. | 隔间里的维生系统受到损害, |
[32:07] | They were gonna die. | 他们会死掉. |
[32:09] | The prisoners? | 犯人? |
[32:11] | Those aliens – they didn’t come through the Stargate. | 那些外星人, 他们不是从星际之门来的, |
[32:14] | They came here with us. They were our prisoners. | 是跟我们来的, 他们是我们的犯人. |
[32:18] | Prisoners of war. | 战犯. |
[32:20] | Your planet’s at war with them? | 你的星球跟他们作战? |
[32:23] | I let them go. | 我让他们逃跑的. |
[32:26] | We crashed before they could kill us all. | 我们在被他们杀光前坠毁, |
[32:28] | It’s the honest-to-goodness truth. | 我指天发誓这是真的. |
[32:30] | I was just too embarrassed to say that I let that happen. | 我只是羞于启齿说是我让它发生的. |
[32:35] | We might have weathered that storm if I had let them die. | 如果我让他们死我们是 可以平安度过风暴的, |
[32:39] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我. |
[32:44] | Where’s my radio? | 我的无线电呢? |
[32:46] | Sam. | 山姆. |
[32:51] | Please, hear my side of the story before you kill me. | 在你们杀了我之前请听我说. |
[33:03] | We’re not gonna kill you. | 我们不会杀你的. |
[33:08] | You shot my first officer. | 你对我的大副开枪. |
[33:10] | I was just trying to wound him. | 我只是想打伤他. |
[33:12] | And, as I recall, you started things. | 而且就我记得的,是你们先开火的. |
[33:15] | We thought we had no choice. | 我们觉得没有选择了, |
[33:17] | We had to stop them from enlisting your help. | 我们得在他们得到你们帮助前阻止他们. |
[33:19] | And who are they according to you? | 他们是什么人? |
[33:22] | Escaped prisoners. | 逃犯. |
[33:24] | The Sebrus was a prison transport vessel. | 塞波瑞斯号是运囚船, |
[33:27] | Three years ago, | 三年前, |
[33:29] | my crew and I were transporting Corso | 我和我的船员把科索 |
[33:31] | and two accomplices to a prison colony. | 和他两个共犯送往囚犯的殖民地. |
[33:34] | We hit a storm and began to lose power. | 我们遇上小行星暴并失去动力. |
[33:36] | Our only hope of survival was to set down on this planet. | 我们唯一生还的希望是 降落在这个星球上. |
[33:41] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[33:42] | We had no choice but to take them out of transport stasis. | 我们不得已将他们 从运输休眠中放出来. |
[33:46] | The ship hadn’t the power to sustain their lives. | 船上的动力无法支持他们的生命. |
[33:48] | How many were there of you? | 有多少个…你们? |
[33:51] | My crew was eight, including myself. | 我的船员加上我共八人. |
[33:54] | We watched them in shifts. | 我们轮流看守他们. |
[33:56] | My first officer and I were looking for food and water | 当我和大副去找食物饮水时, |
[34:00] | when they overpowered the men guarding them | 他们制服了看守的人, |
[34:02] | and killed them in cold blood. | 并冷血地杀死他们. |
[34:04] | Corso then took over the ship | 然后科索控制了船 |
[34:06] | and used its defences against us. | 并用它的防御系统对付我们. |
[34:08] | We tried many times to retake the Sebrus, | 我们试了好几次想抢回塞波瑞斯, |
[34:11] | but recently we were just lucky to stay alive. | 但最后我们只能勉强保住一条命. |
[34:16] | They hunted us like wild animals. | 他们像对待野生动物般猎杀我们. |
[34:23] | You must believe me. | 你们必须相信我, |
[34:25] | They are the worst that Hebridan has to offer. | 他们是最糟的赫布瑞旦人. |
[34:29] | No matter what, they must not be allowed to go free. | 无论如何不能让他们得到自由. |
[34:41] | Who’s that? | 这是谁? |
[34:49] | My wife. | 我妻子. |
[34:52] | Your wife. | 你妻子? |
[34:53] | Athea. | 艾茜雅. |
[34:59] | My kind, the Serrakin, | 我的种族叫瑟拉啃, |
[35:01] | helped liberate the Hebridan | 在几千年前帮助赫布瑞旦人 |
[35:03] | from the Goa’uld thousands of years ago. | 从勾阿呜手中得到自由. |
[35:05] | It was your people that brought them advanced technology. | 是你的族人把先进科技带给他们的. |
[35:09] | Since then we have lived in harmony… | 从那之后我们就和睦地一起生活… |
[35:13] | with few exceptions. | 除了少数例外. |
[35:16] | Colonel, this is Carter. Come in. | (无线电)上校,这是卡特,请回答. |
[35:19] | Yeah. Go. | 说吧. |
[35:20] | Sir, I’ve got everything under control | 长官,我已经控制情况, |
[35:22] | but we need to talk, in person. | 但我们得谈谈.私下谈. |
[35:25] | Tell me about it. | 用得着说. |
[35:27] | Stay put. We’re on our way. | 待着别动,我们就来了. |
[35:30] | Carter out. | 卡特结束通话. |
[35:32] | Ugh | 呃– |
[35:35] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也是这么想. |
[35:43] | Major Pierce, this is General Hammond. | (无线电)皮尔斯少校, 这是哈蒙德将军. |
[35:46] | Read you loud and clear, sir. | 既大声又清楚,将军. |
[35:48] | Hold your fire. | 我要你别开火. |
[35:50] | Jonas Quinn and a guest are en route. | 乔纳斯 奎恩和一位客人要上路了. |
[35:53] | Roger that. | 了解. |
[35:56] | Colonel O’Neill, come in, sir. | 欧尼尔上校,请回答,长官. |
[35:58] | Jonas and Reynard have arrived back from Earth. | 乔纳斯和雷纳德从地球回来了. |
[36:04] | He must be out of range. | 一定是超出范围了. |
[36:06] | We’ll see him at the ship. | 我们会在船那边见到他的. |
[36:14] | They’re onto us. | 我想他们揭穿我们了. |
[36:15] | Yeah, I’m starting to get that feelin’. | 对,开始有那种感觉了. |
[36:18] | Reynard and Jonas are on the way back. | 雷纳德和乔纳斯正在回来的路上. |
[36:20] | Where’s Carter? | 好,卡特呢? |
[36:21] | Outside, unconscious. She didn’t buy your story. | 外面,打昏了. 我想她不相信你的说辞吧? |
[36:24] | Yeah, she’s too smart. | 对,她太聪明了. |
[36:27] | Gotta keep tryin’ anyway, huh? | 你就是非试不可. |
[36:29] | Yeah, it’s in my blood. | 没错,那是我的天性. |
[36:30] | She fixed the ship, though. | 她把船修好了. |
[36:32] | – It’ll fly? – Fire it up. | – 它能飞了? – 热机吧. |
[36:44] | Carter | 卡特! |
[36:50] | – We’re goin’ home. – Really? | – 我们要回家了. – 真的? |
[36:52] | Pender’s warmin’ up the ship now. | 潘德正在热机. |
[36:54] | You might wanna reconsider that. | 你也许想重新考虑. |
[36:56] | Our stash is nothing to | 忘了我们留在赫布瑞旦的东西, |
[36:58] | what’s through that Stargate. | 那跟 穿越星际之门所能得的东西不能相比. |
[36:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[37:01] | Going back is not worth the risk | 我是说回去必须冒着被捕的风险, |
[37:03] | when there are riches out there beyond our wildest dreams. | 何苦放弃那些外头 我们无法想像的财富? |
[37:06] | Come on. I’ve learned enough to get us a good head start. | 来吧,我已经学到够多 能让我们有个好的开始. |
[37:09] | They’ve got the Stargate covered. | 他们守着星际之门. |
[37:12] | And we have hostages. | 我们有人质啊. |
[37:31] | It’s a trap. No doubt they have armed the ship. | (沃里克) 陷阱. 他们一定把船武装了. |
[37:37] | We can’t leave her down there. | 我们不能把她留在那里. |
[37:39] | How do we disengage the defences? | (提亚克) 我们要怎么 解除船上的防御? |
[37:41] | It can only be done from inside. | (沃里克) 那只能从里面弄. |
[37:45] | – Cover me, Teal’c. – Indeed. | – 掩护我,提亚克. – 没问题. |
[37:48] | I know how to disarm the defences. | 我知道怎么解除防御. |
[37:51] | I will go. | 我去. |
[37:54] | We’ll watch your back. | 我们会看住你背后. |
[39:01] | They have Jonas. | 他们抓了乔纳斯,长官, |
[39:02] | They’re gonna try to escape through the Stargate. | 他们想利用星际之门逃走. |
[39:05] | – You all right? – A little groggy, sir. | – 你没事吗? – 有点晕,长官. |
[39:08] | – I will stay with her, O’Neill. – Yeah. | – 我会陪着她,欧尼尔. – 好. |
[39:12] | Hey, there, guys. | (科索) 嗨,你们这些家伙 |
[39:13] | Why don’t you put those weapons down? | 何不把武器放下? |
[39:18] | You’d best do that now or he dies. | 最好现在照办, 否则他就是死路一条. |
[39:22] | All we need to do is dial up the gate and go through. | 我们只是要拨号打开大门然后过去, |
[39:26] | No one needs to get hurt. | 大家都不需要受伤的,好吗? |
[39:29] | Yeah, sure. Whatever you say. | 当然,你怎么说就怎么算. |
[39:31] | That’s right. Whatever I say. Reynard. | 没错,我怎么说就怎么算. 雷纳德? |
[39:38] | You get that address from my lab? | 你从我研究室拿到的地址? |
[39:42] | Yeah. | 对. |
[39:44] | And everything else you said is, uh… | 那你说的每件事都… |
[39:47] | Not everything. | 没有每件事. |
[39:48] | You are cute. | 你是很可爱. |
[39:56] | All right, let’s go. | 好了,我们走. |
[40:07] | All right, that’s far enough. | 好了,够远了. |
[40:10] | Don’t come any closer. | 不准再靠近. |
[40:12] | Back off or I’ll kill him. | 退后,不然我杀了他! |
[40:14] | Colonel, just let ’em go. | 上校,让他们走就是了. |
[40:18] | Nobody’s goin’ anywhere. | 没有人能走到哪去. |
[40:20] | Really, it’ll be fine. | 真的?我没事的. |
[40:24] | It’s not worth the risk. | 不值得冒险. |
[40:32] | Let ’em go. | 让他们走. |
[40:34] | – Sir? – Let ’em go. | – 长官? – 让他们走. |
[40:41] | Wise choice. | 聪明的选择. |
[41:00] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Earth. | (哈蒙德) 女士先生们, 欢迎到地球. |
[41:03] | You planted the address? | 你放了假地址? |
[41:05] | Call it intuition. | 当它是直觉吧. |
[41:15] | Well done. | 干得好. |
[41:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,长官. |
[41:29] | Everybody locked up OK? | 每个人都锁好了? |
[41:31] | They’re all in transport stasis. | 他们全在运输休眠状态. |
[41:34] | Mr Quinn, I never asked you | 奎恩先生,我一直没问你 |
[41:36] | how you figured out who Reynard really was. | 你是怎么知道雷纳德的真实身分的. |
[41:39] | It was just a feeling, really. | 真的只是感觉. |
[41:41] | Although I did come across something interesting | 不过我在搜寻你的船名时 |
[41:44] | while researching the ship’s name. | 找到了一些有趣的东西. |
[41:46] | Another ship was built by the descendants | 在地球上有古凯尔特人的子孙 |
[41:49] | of ancient Celts on Earth – the Ceberus. | 建的另一艘船,它叫”塞波瑞斯”. |
[41:52] | It was designed specifically to transport convicts | 它也是特别用来把囚犯送到 |
[41:55] | to a penal colony. | 一个刑场的殖民地去的. |
[41:56] | The names were so similar, | 两个名字相当类似, |
[41:58] | I thought maybe there was some significance | 我想也许在 |
[42:00] | in Celtic history, and, uh… | 凯尔特历史上有其意义,而且… |
[42:03] | The meaning of the word never changed. | 这字的意思从没改变. |
[42:10] | Incredible. | 厉害. |
[42:13] | That, and I’ve always been suspicious | 除了那个,我对第一次约会 |
[42:16] | of a girl who kisses on the first date. | 就亲嘴的女孩子都怀有戒心. |
[42:21] | What? | 干嘛哦? |
[42:24] | Colonel, I want to thank you for everything that you have done, | 上校,我要谢谢你做的一切. |
[42:28] | but mostly for trusting me. | 最重要的是相信我. |
[42:33] | It’s my pleasure. | 我的荣幸. |