时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Let us proceed. | 让我们开始吧. |
[00:52] | Scalpel. | 解剖刀. |
[01:18] | You all right? | 你没事吗? |
[01:20] | What? | 什么? |
[01:22] | Another nightmare? | 又作恶梦了? |
[01:25] | Yeah. | 对. |
[01:27] | What about? | 怎样的梦? |
[01:29] | Nothing. | 没事… |
[01:34] | I’m fine. Go on back to sleep, Probie. | 听着,我很好,回去睡吧,菜鸟, |
[01:37] | You got a big day tomorrow. | 你明天还有得忙呢. |
[01:40] | Hey, you know, | 嘿,你要知道, |
[01:41] | if I was doing what you’re doing for | 如果我要对我继父 |
[01:44] | my stepfather, I’d… | 做你要做的事,我… |
[01:45] | – I don’t know. – I’m fine with it. | – 我不知道. – 我没问题的. |
[01:50] | I know you are. | 我知道. |
[01:52] | I’m just saying that I’d be having nightmares, too. | 我只是说我也会作恶梦. |
[02:00] | All right. | 好.. |
[02:03] | Listen, T. | 听着,提亚克. |
[02:08] | You made me feel like one of the team. | 你让我觉得我像是队上的一分子, |
[02:11] | If there’s anything I can do, just… | 如我有我能做的… |
[02:15] | Probie, forget about it. All right? | 菜鸟,别管了, |
[02:17] | Now go on back to sleep, man. | 回去睡就是了. |
[02:21] | – You sure you’re OK? – Yeah. | – 你确定你没事吗? – 对. |
[02:25] | Yeah, man. Now go on, get outta here. | 没事,小子,出去吧,快滚. |
[03:59] | Stargate.SG1-s06e19.The.Changeling | |
[04:15] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校. |
[04:17] | Teal’c. I thought you were gonna get | 提亚克.你不是要花几个小时 |
[04:20] | in a few hours of kelno’reem. | 作凯喏瑞姆吗? |
[04:22] | I was unable to do so. | 我做不起来. |
[04:25] | Does that happen often? | 这很常发生吗? |
[04:27] | It is rare, but it does happen. | 非常罕有,但会发生的. |
[04:31] | Most often when recovering from an injury. | 通常是负伤后在复原期间会这样. |
[04:34] | You look OK to me. | 我觉得你气色不错. |
[04:35] | Why don’t you try a glass of warm milk? | 你何不试试来杯温牛奶? |
[04:38] | I would prefer not to consume bovine lactose at any temperature. | 我宁愿不要饮用任何温度的牛奶乳糖. |
[04:44] | A cup of herbal tea, then. It can’t hurt. | 那来杯花茶吧,吃不死人的. |
[04:54] | Very well. | 非常好. |
[04:56] | You might just be preoccupied | 你也许是因为接下来的任务而分心, |
[04:58] | with the upcoming mission. | 我是说到时会有很多问题… |
[05:05] | Don’t deny you’re worried. | 别否认你不担心, |
[05:06] | It’s all over your face. | 全写在你脸上了. |
[05:08] | What’s on my face? | 什么在我脸上? |
[05:14] | You know, T, maybe Carter’s right. | 你知道吗,提亚克,也许卡特是对的. |
[05:16] | You should think about this a little more. | 你应该再多考虑一下. |
[05:19] | – What? – The whole kidney thing. | – 啥? – 肾脏的事啊. |
[05:23] | You’re talking about the transplant. | 你是说移植. |
[05:26] | Yeah, we’re talking about the transplant. | 没错,我们正在说移植. |
[05:28] | What do I need with two? | 嘿,我又不需要两个,对吗? |
[05:30] | Yeah. One’ll do you, right? | 对啊,一个就够了. |
[05:34] | Isn’t it true that you can lead a perfectly healthy life | 你不是只要有一颗肾脏 |
[05:37] | with just one kidney? | 就能过着非常健康的生活吗? |
[05:44] | I’ll go check on breakfast. | 我去看看早餐. |
[05:49] | T, this is major surgery. | 提亚克,这是个大手术. |
[05:53] | I know that. | 我知道. |
[05:55] | We’ve gotten second and third opinions, | 我们已经问过第二第三个意见, |
[05:58] | and they all come back the same. | 所有的意见都一样. |
[06:00] | They’re not gonna find a better match than I am. | 他们找不到比我更适合的人选. |
[06:03] | Either I do this or Brae dies. | 我不做的话布瑞泰克就会死. |
[06:05] | And, frankly, after all Brae’s done for me… I owe him. | 坦白说,布瑞泰克为我做了这么多事, 那是我欠他的. |
[06:09] | If there was another option… | 我们是说如果有其他意见… |
[06:11] | It’s already arranged and booked. | 这件事已经定了, |
[06:13] | I go in day after tomorrow. | 我后天入院. |
[06:18] | Gentlemen… and lady. | 各位先生,还有女士. |
[06:21] | Breakfast is served. | 早餐准备好了. |
[06:24] | That’s “Captain” to you, Probie. And it better be good. | 你们这些菜鸟要叫”队长”, 还有最好要好吃. |
[06:30] | We’re away, guys. | (男声) 让开点,伙计们. |
[06:47] | Pull the charger. Let’s get it outta here. | (男声) 拉动充电器. 让我们把它拿出来. |
[07:09] | OK, let’s roll. | (男人) 好了,让我们出发吧. |
[07:24] | Rescue to engine seven. | (调度员) 救援队呼叫七号车, |
[07:26] | We have a two-car head-on collision. | 我们有两辆正面相撞的车子, |
[07:29] | One of the vehicles is leaking gas. | 可能有多名伤患. 小心,其中一辆车在漏油. |
[07:31] | Roger that. | 收到,调度员. |
[07:32] | Confirm location at Taylor Way overpass. | 确认地点为泰洛路桥. |
[07:35] | – Roger that. – ETA 5 minutes. | – 收到. – 预计抵达时间五分钟. |
[07:38] | – Ten-four. – Over and out. | – 收到. – 收到,结束通话. |
[07:39] | OK, Probie. Get ready to get your feet wet. | 好了,菜鸟,一个很棒的开始. |
[07:43] | – Ready. – Yes, you are. | – 我准备好了. – 你是准备好了. |
[08:16] | Probie, air up. | 菜鸟,戴上氧气筒. |
[08:18] | Ray, stretch out a preconnect. | 雷,拉预备接头. |
[08:23] | Terry, I want foam on that line. | 特瑞,我要那条管线接泡沫灭火剂. |
[08:28] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到我吗? |
[08:36] | Chief, we got one adult male | 局长,我们有一名成年男子和 |
[08:38] | and a kid trapped inside. | 一个小孩困在朝北的那辆车里. |
[08:39] | The other driver’s outside. | 另一名驾驶在车外, |
[08:41] | The red vehicle’s leakin’ gas pretty bad. | 那部红色车子漏油漏得很凶. |
[08:53] | I got the gas leak. | (消防员) 我处理漏油. |
[08:55] | Great. | (卡特) 好. |
[08:57] | Hi there. Can you hear me? Good boy. | 嗨,你听得到我吗? |
[09:00] | I need you to stay still. | 好孩子.我要你别动, |
[09:02] | We’ll get you out soon. | 我们很快会把你弄出来的. |
[09:03] | He’s alert and responsive. What have you got? | 他很警觉而且有反应, 你那边呢? |
[09:07] | OK. Give me a hand here. | 好,过来帮我. |
[09:10] | Let’s pop the door. | 我们把门撑开. |
[09:13] | Stay still. We’re gonna get you out. | 好了,别动,我们要把你弄出来了. |
[09:16] | Come on, Probie. | 过来,菜鸟. |
[09:17] | Hurry up with that clamp | 快把担架拿来! |
[09:20] | It’s all right. You’re gonna be all right. | 没问题,你会没事的. |
[09:23] | Easy now. On my count. | 小心,听我数. |
[09:25] | 3,2,1. Three. Two. One. | |
[09:47] | I need a charged line Let’s get this fire out. | (卡特的回音) 我这边要一条水管,把火灭掉! |
[10:01] | I can’t charge the line | (男声回音) 水管没办法充水, |
[10:07] | There’s no pressure. | (男声回音) 没有压力! |
[10:23] | Everybody outta there | 所有人离开! |
[10:32] | T, get your ass outta there. That’s an order. | 提亚克,快滚开那边,这是命令! |
[10:40] | Save yourself. | 救你自己. |
[10:42] | I’m getting you out, old man. | 我会弄你出来的,老家伙. |
[10:45] | Save yourself | 救你自己! |
[10:47] | No | 不! |
[10:54] | Teal’c | 提亚克! |
[10:56] | Get a medical team down here, now | 叫医疗组马上下来这里! |
[10:59] | Yes, ma’am. | (男声) 是,长官! |
[11:08] | Whatever happened, you seem fine now. | 不管发生了什么事, 你现在看来很好. |
[11:11] | Still, I’ve never heard of | 不过我从没听过 |
[11:12] | any Jaffa fainting before, let alone you. | 有贾法会昏厥的, 包括你在内. |
[11:15] | I did not faint. | 我没有昏厥. |
[11:17] | Sorry, but you did. | 抱歉,提亚克,你就有. |
[11:19] | One minute I was talking, | 前一分钟我还在谈接下来的任务, |
[11:20] | the next minute you were lying flat on your back. | 下一分钟你就躺平了. |
[11:24] | Could this be to do with his inability to kelno’reem earlier? | 这会跟他先前无法进行 凯喏瑞姆有关吗? |
[11:27] | Kelno’reem meditation is necessary | 凯喏瑞姆类似睡眠, |
[11:29] | in order for a Jaffa to rejuvenate his body, | 对贾法来说可以让身体得到休息, |
[11:32] | but not being able to do it | 不过偶尔无法达到凯喏瑞姆状态 |
[11:34] | just once wouldn’t cause you to faint, would it? | 并不会让你那样昏倒吧? |
[11:38] | No, it would not. | 不会. |
[11:41] | – And you’re not in any pain? – None. | – 你没有哪边痛吗? – 没. |
[11:46] | Maybe you were just bored with what I was saying. | 还是你只是觉得我的话太无聊? |
[11:51] | Oh. Fine. On that note, I’ll say goodnight. | 没事,这样的话我说晚安好了. |
[11:55] | ‘Night, Sam. | 晚安,山姆. |
[11:57] | Prescribe him some warm milk. | 给他开点温牛奶. |
[12:02] | I have no intention of remaining. | 我并不打算留在这儿. |
[12:05] | This has never happened before. | 你以前从没发生过这种事情, |
[12:06] | I want to run some tests. | 我想做些检验. |
[12:08] | That would be completely… | 那是完全… |
[12:10] | Ah Doctor’s orders. | 啊!医生的命令! |
[12:13] | Now close your eyes and try to relax. OK? | 你闭上眼睛试着休息一下好吗? |
[12:19] | Very well. | 很好. |
[12:24] | You are one lucky son of a bitch. | (欧尼尔) 你-是-个-幸-运-的-浑-球. |
[12:38] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[12:45] | Brae. | 布瑞泰克. |
[12:46] | – Brae, he was in that car. – What? | – 布瑞泰克,他在那辆车里. – 什么? |
[12:48] | – He was in the car. – Who was? | – 他在车里. – 谁? |
[12:51] | Brae. Did you get him out? | 布瑞泰克啊.你们把他弄出来了吗? |
[12:55] | T, he’s two floors up, waiting for his new kidney. | 提亚克, 他在两层楼上等着他的新肾脏. |
[13:00] | We’re trying to arrange for him to come down for a little visit. | 我们正试着弄他下来探望你. |
[13:04] | What happened to the guy in the car? | 那个车里的人,他怎么了? |
[13:07] | He was dead before we got there. | 没办法的,他在我们到达之前就死了. |
[13:10] | I could have sworn… | 我发誓… |
[13:14] | Listen… they’re thinking of | 听着…嗯, 他们想 |
[13:16] | postponing the surgery for a day or so. | 把手术推迟个一两天. |
[13:18] | – I’m fine. – Sure you are. How’s your head? | – 我没事. – 当然了.你的头怎样? |
[13:23] | Pretty bad. | 痛死了. |
[13:26] | Why don’t I go see what Western medicine has for you, huh? | 我去看看能帮你弄到什么药好吧? |
[13:31] | Chief? | 局长. |
[13:34] | Thanks for being here for me, man. | 谢谢你支持我,老兄. |
[13:38] | Any time. | 不客气. |
[13:54] | Brae, you old fart, are you still alive? | 布瑞泰克,你这个老家伙, 还没死啊? |
[13:56] | Chief, you sorry excuse for a human being. | 局长,你的藉口真是烂透了, |
[14:00] | When are you gonna get the message and stop visiting me? | 你什么时候才肯听话别来看我? |
[14:03] | Like a moth to flame, I can’t help myself. Hi. | 就像飞蛾扑火,我控制不了. 嗨,亲爱的. |
[14:06] | Hi, Jack. Is he awake? | 嗨,杰克.他醒了吗? |
[14:07] | Yeah. He’s got a little bit of a headache. | 对,他有点小小的头痛. |
[14:10] | I’m not surprised he’s in pain. | 我一点也不意外, |
[14:12] | He was sent flying, the way I hear it. | 我听说他整个人飞了出去. |
[14:16] | – Yep. Why don’t you go on in? – Jack? | – 对啊.你们何不进去呢? – 呃,杰克? |
[14:19] | You go ahead without me. | 你先过去… |
[14:22] | Um… | 呃… |
[14:23] | Did T say anything about Brae? | 提亚克有说过什么关于布瑞泰克的事吗? |
[14:29] | About thinking he was the guy in the car? | 把他当成车里那个人吗? |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 对. |
[14:33] | I mean, he’s been mumbling in his sleep. | 他在睡觉的时候会说梦话, |
[14:36] | Do you think he’s OK? | 你觉得他没事吗? |
[14:37] | Do you think this transplant thing is making him… ? | 我是说, 你觉得移植这事让他…? |
[14:43] | This is a big deal. | 这是件大事, |
[14:44] | I think it’d mess with anyone’s head. | 足以使任何人头昏脑胀. |
[14:48] | I know a resident psychologist here. | 哪,我认识这儿一个见习的心理医生, |
[14:51] | I’ll talk with him. He’s good. You’ll like him. | 我跟他谈过,他很棒,你会喜欢他的. |
[14:54] | – Thanks, Jack. – Yeah. | – 谢谢你,杰克. – 不谢. |
[15:16] | I don’t know what I would do, my love. | 我不知道没有你要怎么办,我的爱. |
[15:20] | You’ll never have to know. | 你永远不需要知道. |
[15:29] | You wanna tell me what the hell you were thinking? Hm? | 你要告诉我你到底在想什么吗? |
[15:33] | I guess I wasn’t. | 我想没办法. |
[15:36] | We’re firemen. There’s risking your life | 我们是消防员.要嘛冒着生命危险, |
[15:39] | and there’s being stupid. | 要嘛就是当傻瓜. |
[15:40] | – Guess which one you picked. – I know. I know. | – 你猜你是哪一种? – 我知道,我知道. |
[15:44] | His only fault is he wants to help people. | 他唯一的错就是想帮助别人. |
[15:47] | By sacrificing himself. | 而牺牲他自己? |
[15:49] | It doesn’t matter now. It’s over. He’s all right. | 现在都不要紧了,事情结束了, 他很好. |
[15:55] | No, he’s not. | 不,他不好. |
[16:01] | What are you talking about? You’re starting to scare me. | 你胡说些什么啊? 你吓到我了. |
[16:04] | – You should be scared. – Brae. | – 你是该怕. – 布瑞泰克. |
[16:08] | Why aren’t you burned anywhere? | 你为什么没烧伤? |
[16:15] | The car exploded right in your face | 那部车在你面前爆炸, |
[16:17] | and you come away from it… with a headache. | 而你只是头痛? |
[16:23] | Something’s wrong. | 事情不对劲, |
[16:30] | – He knows it. – What is happening? | – 而且你很清楚. – 发生什么事了? |
[16:34] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you. | 抱歉,我不是有意要吵醒你的. |
[16:38] | Wake me? | 吵醒我? |
[16:39] | According to these readings, you’ve been fast asleep. | 根据这些读数, 你睡了大半夜. |
[16:42] | My mind was filled with images. | 我的心里充满着影像. |
[16:45] | Thoughts of me, yet I was not entirely myself. | 还有我的思想, 我都不完全是我. |
[16:49] | Happens to humans all the time. | 人类常常这样. |
[16:51] | It’s called dreaming. | 那叫作梦,提亚克 |
[16:53] | You don’t dream while in kelno’reem? | 你在凯喏瑞姆的时候不作梦的吗? |
[16:56] | Not in this manner. While in a state of kelno’reem | 不是这种样子.在凯喏瑞姆 状态下 |
[17:00] | I am in control of my thoughts. | 我能完全控制我的思想. |
[17:02] | So how do you feel? | 你觉得怎样呢? |
[17:07] | It was so real. | 它好真实. |
[17:09] | Ooh, I love when that happens. | 喔–,我最爱这样了. |
[17:13] | It’s not uncommon in the first moments | 那是很常见的,特别是刚醒来时 |
[17:15] | after one wakes up to feel disoriented. | 常让人搞不清楚状况. |
[17:17] | Not uncommon for humans. Very strange for Jaffa. | 对人类很普遍, 对贾法很不寻常. |
[17:21] | So, Doc, this is Teal’c we’re dealing with here? | 医生,我们谈的是提亚克对吧? |
[17:25] | Aside from the dreams and the fainting, | 除了作恶梦和莫名其妙的短暂昏倒外, |
[17:27] | he’s still well? | 他还是…? |
[17:28] | And he’s still better off than 99 per cent of my patients. | 比我九成九的病人都要好. |
[17:31] | Tests show you’re in perfect health. | 检验结果显示他非常健康. |
[17:33] | Good. So he can go back to work? | 好哇.那他可以回去工作了? |
[17:35] | If the dreams don’t become debilitating or you faint again, | 对.只要这些梦不会让你虚弱或 再度昏厥的话, |
[17:39] | I don’t see why not. | 我看不出为什么不行. |
[17:41] | Excellent. Let’s go. | 好极了,我们走. |
[17:42] | Just two more minutes. | 啊,再等两分钟. |
[17:44] | I’d like to perform a routine examination of his symbiote, | 我想为他的共生体作例行检查, |
[17:48] | and then you can go. | 然后你们就可以走了. |
[17:53] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[18:00] | – Hi. – I’m Dr Daniel Jackson. | – 嗨. – 我是丹尼尔杰克森医生. |
[18:02] | I’m one of the resident psychologists here. | 我是这里的见习心理医生, |
[18:05] | I heard you might like to talk. | 听说你想谈谈. |
[18:13] | So… Daniel Jackson. | 那… 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[18:16] | You can just call me Daniel, if you like. | 如果你喜欢的话可以叫我丹尼尔, |
[18:19] | You think I’m crazy. | 你认为我疯了? |
[18:20] | No, not yet. We just met. | 不,还没,我们才刚见面. |
[18:23] | We haven’t met before? | 我们以前没见过吗? |
[18:25] | No. No, I don’t think so. | 没,我想没有. |
[18:27] | I’m sure we have. | 我确定我们见过. |
[18:28] | Maybe in another life or something. | 也许是前生之类的. |
[18:31] | If you believe in that sort of thing. Some people do. | 如果你相信这种事情,有的人信. |
[18:34] | I just came by to talk. | 我只是来谈谈的. |
[18:35] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[18:37] | Whatever’s on your mind. | 任何你想的事情. |
[18:40] | Possibly about this operation that’s scheduled for tomorrow. | 也许是关于这次手术手术, 延迟到明天开始. |
[18:44] | It’s postponed because you were blown 20ft across a street. | 因为你被炸飞到20尺外的街道对面. |
[18:47] | I’m going through with it. | 我会完成它的. |
[18:50] | I never said you shouldn’t. | 我没说你不该完成. |
[18:52] | But a couple of your friends just thought | 但你几个朋友觉得 |
[18:55] | you might wanna talk about it, so… | 你也许想谈谈它… |
[18:59] | Just so you know. Can we get out of here? | 你知道的.我们能不能离开这里? |
[19:02] | Maybe go for a walk or something? | 也许去散个步什么的. |
[19:06] | Sure. You’re the doctor. | 当然,你是医生. |
[19:10] | Right. Let’s go. | 对喔.走吧. |
[19:19] | So how did Brae become your stepfather? | 布瑞泰克是怎么成为你继父的? |
[19:24] | Technically, I guess he isn’t. | 严格说来他不是. |
[19:26] | I kinda just think of him that way. | 我只是当他是而已, |
[19:29] | He raised me after my father died. | 他在我父亲死后抚养我长大. |
[19:31] | He did good. You got a good job. You help people out. | 好.你有份好工作,你帮助人们. |
[19:35] | From what your friends tell me, you’re quite the hero. | 而且你朋友告诉我你是个英雄. |
[19:38] | – That was just plain stupid. – What was? | – 是喔,结果不过是做了傻事而已. – 怎么说? |
[19:41] | What brought me here in the first place. | 就是害我来这里的原因. |
[19:44] | We came on a crash site | 我们到一个车祸现场, |
[19:45] | and one of the drivers was hurt pretty bad. | 其中一个驾驶伤的很重. |
[19:48] | You thought he was Brae, your stepfather. | 你以为他是你继父布瑞泰克. |
[19:53] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[19:56] | Your friends care about you. | 你的朋友关心你, |
[19:58] | That’s why they’ve asked me to see you. It’s good. | 所以他们 才要我来看你.这是好事. |
[20:02] | You’re giving up a part of yourself, a vital part. | 你要放弃你身体重要的一部份, |
[20:06] | And you’re doing it out of love. | 而你是因为爱才这么做. |
[20:10] | – So? – So? So maybe you’re afraid. | – 那又怎样? – 所以也许是因为你害怕. |
[20:15] | Maybe you’re afraid that you won’t be yourself. | 也许你潜意识里 担忧你再也不会是你了. |
[20:18] | The doctor said I would lead a normal life afterwards. | 医生告诉我我在移植后 还是有完全正常的生活的. |
[20:21] | Self-preservation is a powerful instinct. | 自我保护是很强大的本能. |
[20:25] | Not afraid, Doc. Not one bit. | 我不怕,医生,一点也不. |
[20:28] | That’s quite a burden, | 不管再怎么否认,这都是很沉重的负担. |
[20:30] | all that denial. | 而除非你自愿放手, |
[20:31] | I can’t let you have the operation. | 我不能让你接受手术. |
[20:33] | No, you can’t stop me. | 你不能阻止我. |
[20:34] | – Yes, I can, actually. And I will. – Why? | – 可以,我可以而且我会的. – 为什么? |
[20:39] | We don’t destroy one man’s life to save another. | 医学上我们不会为了救一个人 而毁掉另一个,这是规矩. |
[20:42] | Look at me, Doc. I’m the healthiest human being | 看看我,医生,我是你见过最健康的人, |
[20:45] | you’ve ever seen. I’m 100 per cent. | 而你知道这点.我百分之百适合. |
[20:47] | I’m not just talking about your body. | 我说的不只是你的身体. |
[20:49] | Then what? | 还有什么? |
[20:50] | You’ve been having nightmares almost every night, I’ve been told. | 就我所知你作恶梦, 几乎每晚都是. |
[20:54] | – Big deal. – And, and it’s a big “and”, | – 有啥大不了啊. – 这当然严重. |
[20:56] | yesterday you had an hallucination. | 而且你昨天还产生幻觉, |
[20:59] | I’m sorry, but that is a big deal. | 不好意思, 但这就是”大不了”. |
[21:03] | All I’m saying is, your life is as important as Brae’s. | 我想说的是, 你的生命就跟布瑞泰克一样重要. |
[21:06] | So if you go through with this, | 所以如果你想完成这件事, |
[21:08] | you have to accept what it’s going to do to you. | 你就得接受它会对你造成的影响. |
[21:11] | I wanna save Brae. | 我想救布瑞泰克. |
[21:12] | I know you do. I wanna help you do that. | 我知道,而且我想帮你救他. |
[21:14] | That is a promise. | 这是承诺. |
[21:17] | If you know your way back, I have to go. | 如果你知道怎么回你房间的话… |
[21:20] | I’m late for another appointment, so… | 我下一个约会已经迟到了. |
[21:25] | Is my hour up already? | 怎么,我的一个小时已经到啦? |
[21:27] | No. Your 20 minutes are up. | 不,你的20分钟到了. |
[21:28] | We’ll work our way up to an hour. | 我们下次看能不能谈到一小时. |
[21:50] | Hey, let’s go. | 嘿,走了啦, |
[21:51] | You know how much it costs to keep that thing on? | 你知道让这东西开着要花多少钱吗? |
[21:59] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了. |
[22:03] | Good. Let’s move out. | 好,我们走吧. |
[22:07] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[22:10] | Nothing is wrong, O’Neill. | 没事, 欧尼尔. |
[22:13] | I need you to focus. | 我要你专心. |
[22:20] | – I am ready. – All right, then. | – 我准备好了. – 好,走吧. |
[23:05] | You are afraid to die. | 你怕死. |
[23:08] | No. | 不. |
[23:10] | Because you know I will be waiting for you in the afterlife. | 因为你知道我会在来世等着你. |
[23:13] | – Who are you? – You know who I am, Teal’c. | – 你是谁? – 你知道我是谁,提亚克. |
[23:18] | I am your god. | 我是你的神. |
[23:20] | – No – Excuse me, sir. | – 不! – 对不起,先生. |
[23:24] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗? |
[23:29] | No. I’m… | 不,我只是… |
[23:31] | – Are you sure you’re all right? – I’m fine. | – 你确定你没事吗? – 我很好. |
[23:35] | It’s… | 这… |
[23:44] | It’s the wrong room. | 走错房间了. |
[23:53] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[23:58] | Sir? Sir? | (护士) 先生?先生? |
[24:16] | You cannot escape your fate, shol’va. | 你逃不了你的命运,休伐. |
[24:22] | C’mon, let’s go. | 嘿,快来,我们走吧. |
[24:28] | You know how much it costs to keep that thing open? | 你知道让这东西开着要花多少钱吗? |
[24:32] | Bra’tac’s waiting for you. | 布瑞泰克在等你. |
[24:39] | – Something is wrong. – What is it? | – 事情不对劲. – 怎么了? |
[24:45] | He must have taken it. | 他一定是拿了它. |
[24:48] | Who must have taken what? | 谁一定拿了什么? |
[24:55] | Shut it down. | 关掉它. |
[25:01] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[25:04] | My symbiote is gone. | 我的共生体不见了. |
[25:05] | Fraiser gave you a clean bill of health. | 弗雷泽刚给你开了完全健康的证明. |
[25:08] | My symbiote is gone My symbiote is gone | 我的共生体不见了! 我的共生体不见了! |
[25:11] | Get a medical team down here right now | 叫医疗组下来! |
[25:16] | Help me. Help me. | 救我,救我. |
[25:49] | Hold on, old man. | 撑下去,老伙计. |
[26:11] | Help me. Help me. | 救我,救我. |
[26:22] | It’s just a nightmare. You’re safe. | (女声) 那只是个恶梦,你很安全. |
[26:29] | I was in the hospital. | 我在医院里. |
[26:32] | That’s right. They performed the transplant and you recovered. | 对.他们做了移植,你康复了. |
[26:37] | – They sent you home. – What? | – 他们送你回来. – 什么? |
[26:41] | – I don’t remember. – You saved his life. | – 我不记得. – 你救了他的命. |
[26:45] | I don’t remember coming home. | 我不记得回家. |
[26:48] | But you are home… with me. | 可是你在家,和我一起. |
[26:51] | And everything’s all right. | 所有的一切都很顺利. |
[27:07] | O’Neill… | 欧尼尔… |
[27:09] | O’Neill picked me up… and he took me home. | 欧尼尔来接我送我回家… |
[27:15] | That’s right. | 对. |
[27:17] | Brae’s gonna be fine. And so are you. | 布瑞泰克会好起来的,你也是. |
[27:20] | It’s just a nightmare, my love. | 那只是个恶梦,我的爱. |
[27:23] | I feel like… | 我觉得… |
[27:26] | Shauna, I feel like I’m going insane. | 夏奥�{,我觉得我要疯了. |
[27:30] | A few bad dreams… | 一些恶梦罢了… |
[27:31] | You can’t tell anybody about this, OK? | 你不能跟别人提起,好吗? |
[27:34] | Cos I don’t want people to think I’m going crazy. | 因为我不希望别人认为我疯了. |
[27:37] | I promise. | 我答应你. |
[27:41] | When I’m there, this is the dream. | 当我在那边时,这里是个梦. |
[27:45] | – When you’re there? – I’m part of something. | – 你在哪边? – 我是什么的一分子… |
[27:49] | Military, or underground, or a secret place. | 军队…在地底. 一个秘密地点. |
[27:53] | Listen to what you’re saying. | 甜心,我不懂你在说什么. |
[27:56] | I’m serious | 我是说真的. |
[27:57] | – It’s a dream. – They say this is the dream. | – 那是个梦. – 他们说这是个梦. |
[28:00] | And when I’m there, I believe it. | 而我在那边时我相信. |
[28:02] | There, it makes sense that this can’t be real. | 当我在那边时这里的确不像真的, |
[28:09] | And when I’m here… | 而当我在这边时… |
[28:15] | Honey… look at me. | 亲爱的,看着我, |
[28:20] | Look at me. | 看我, |
[28:26] | Kiss me. | 吻我. |
[28:37] | How can that not be real? | 怎么可能这会是假的? |
[29:17] | – How are you feeling? – Better. | – (布瑞泰克) 你怎么样? – 好多了. |
[29:20] | And you? | 你呢? |
[29:28] | They haven’t told you? | 他们没告诉你? |
[29:32] | They say my body’s rejecting the new kidney. | 他们说我的身体排斥新肾脏. |
[29:35] | What? | 什么?! |
[29:36] | They’re pumping me full of antirejection drugs | 他们给我打了一堆 |
[29:39] | this, that, everything | 这些那些 有的没的抗排斥药物, |
[29:40] | but I gotta say… | 不过我得说… |
[29:47] | if it… if it doesn’t take, I’m ready to go. | 如果它不接受,我准备好要走了. |
[29:53] | I really am. | 真的. |
[29:57] | How do you know this operation | 你怎么知道这个手术不是 |
[29:59] | isn’t keeping me from going to a better place? | 阻止我前往更好的地方? |
[30:02] | Come on, Brae. Don’t even start talking like that. | 得了,布瑞泰克. 别说这种话! |
[30:07] | Why are we so afraid of dying? | 我们为什么这么怕死? |
[30:14] | – I’m not afraid. – I am | – 我不怕. – 我怕! |
[30:17] | OK? | 可以吗? |
[30:19] | I’d rather die myself than let you go. | 我宁愿牺牲自己也不要你死, |
[30:24] | So you hang in there. | 所以你给我撑下去,老家伙, |
[30:25] | Because I did not go through this so you could give up on me. | 因为我可不是这么做好让你在我面前放弃的. |
[31:03] | Am I late? I thought it was supposed to be at eleven. | 我迟到了吗? 我以为我们是约11点的? |
[31:07] | – It is. – Oh. | – 没错. – 噢. |
[31:10] | Good. | 好. |
[31:13] | – Been up to see Brae? – Just came from there. | – 去看过布瑞泰克了? – 刚从他那边过来. |
[31:16] | How’s he doing? | 他还好吗? |
[31:17] | His body is rejecting the new kidney. | 他的身体排斥新肾脏. |
[31:26] | You knew that might happen. | 你知道那是有可能发生的. |
[31:28] | There’s gotta be something we can do. | 一定有我们可以做的事情的. |
[31:30] | You’ve done everything humanly possible. | – 你已经尽了一切所能. |
[31:32] | I didn’t go through this so Brae could die. | – 我可不是要布瑞泰克死在我面前而捐肾的. |
[31:35] | Why are you going through this? | 你为什么要做呢? |
[31:37] | Why do you think this is happening? | 我是说, 你觉得这一切是怎么发生的? |
[31:40] | I mean all of it. Brae, the nightmares… | 像是布瑞泰克,你作的那些恶梦等等的. |
[31:43] | The nightmares are gone. | 恶梦已经没了. |
[31:44] | You’re not dreaming you’re part of | 你没再梦到你是某个 |
[31:47] | some secret military operation underground? | 地底秘密军事机构的一员? |
[31:53] | – Shauna told you. – No. | – 夏奥�{告诉你的? – 不是. |
[31:56] | Then how the hell do you know? | 那你怎么会知道? |
[31:58] | I just… I know. It doesn’t matter. | 我就是知道,那不重要. |
[32:02] | Fine. I’ll ask her myself. | 好,我自己去问她. |
[32:06] | Because we’ve talked about this before. | 因为我们以前谈过, |
[32:10] | You just don’t remember. | 只是你忘了. |
[32:12] | Like you don’t remember the operation | 就像你不记得手术 |
[32:14] | or getting discharged from hospital. Right? | 或出院,对吧? |
[32:17] | Right? | 对吗? |
[32:19] | Well, tell me about it again. | 哪,再跟我说一次. |
[32:24] | I’m part of something… a team. | 我是什么的一分子,一支队伍. |
[32:26] | Who’s on this team? | 队伍里都有谁? |
[32:27] | Same as our fire hall | 跟消防队里一样. |
[32:29] | Chief O’Neill, Captain Carter. | 欧尼尔局长, 卡特队长, |
[32:31] | Even Probie’s there. | 甚至连菜鸟都在. |
[32:32] | – Probie is who? – Probationary fireman. | – 菜鸟是谁? – 见习消防员. |
[32:35] | – It’s the same as a rookie. – Right. | – 就跟叫人家新手一样. – 噢. |
[32:38] | His name’s Jonas. | 他叫乔纳斯. |
[32:40] | And what does this team do, | 那这支队伍做什么呢? |
[32:43] | the one in your dream? | 在你梦里那个? |
[32:45] | Go places, you know? | 到不同的地方, |
[32:47] | Try to make a difference, to help people. | 试着改变事情,帮助人们. |
[32:51] | You’re firemen. | 你是消防员. |
[32:54] | No. | 不是. |
[32:56] | We, um… | 我们… |
[32:59] | You’re just gonna have to trust me. | 你只管相信我就是了. |
[33:04] | All right. | 好吧. |
[33:06] | We go to other planets, | 我们通过一个有闪亮蓝水的 – |
[33:09] | through a big ring of shimmering blue water. | – 大圆环到别的星球, |
[33:13] | Ah, I’m not even human. | 我甚至不是人类. |
[33:16] | – So you’re a… – A Jaffa. | – 你是? – 贾法. |
[33:20] | I carry this thing around in my gut | 我带着一个叫共生体的东西 |
[33:22] | that’s called a symbiote. Helps keep me alive. | 在我肚子里,帮助我生存. |
[33:26] | Something like a kidney. | 就像是肾脏, |
[33:27] | Something you might be hesitant to give up? | 某种让你犹豫要不要交出的东西? |
[33:30] | Let me ask you this – does Brae fit anywhere into your dream? | 我问你,布瑞泰克有在你梦里吗? |
[33:36] | Which one? I don’t even know what’s real any more. | 哪一个? 我现在甚至不知道哪个才是真的了. |
[33:39] | You’re not alone. | 哇.那你并不孤单. |
[33:40] | Philosophers have been trying to figure that | 长久以来有很多人绞尽脑汁 |
[33:43] | out for a long time. | 想找出这个问题的答案. |
[33:45] | So let me just get this straight. | 让我搞清楚, |
[33:50] | When you’re there, this is the dream. | 你在那边时,这里是个梦. |
[33:53] | And when you’re here, that’s the dream. | 你在这边时,那里是个梦. |
[33:55] | They’re both so real. | 两边都很真实. |
[33:57] | In both you have nightmares. | 而你在两边都作恶梦? |
[33:59] | I’m not meant to dream in the other one. | 见鬼,我在另一个时甚至不该作梦. |
[34:01] | Because you’re Jaffa? | 因为你是贾法? |
[34:03] | Don’t ask me. I… | 我哪知啊… |
[34:05] | That’s really neither here nor there. | 我是说如果两边都不是的话, |
[34:07] | The point is, both can’t be real. | 那两个都不会是真的. |
[34:13] | No. | 嗯. |
[34:15] | So you’re trying to figure out | 所以你想搞清楚你眼前的两种生活 |
[34:17] | which of the lives is real, | 到底哪个才是真的, |
[34:18] | so that you can stay there, or here | 所以你才能呆在那里这里 |
[34:21] | or wherever it is you’re supposed to be, once and for all. | 或者你所期待的任何地方. |
[34:25] | Maybe the answer to that question | 但也许这问题的答案是 |
[34:28] | is something you haven’t even considered. | 你从没考虑过的一点. |
[34:31] | Maybe neither one is real. | 也许两者皆是真的. |
[34:35] | – What? – Think about it. | – 啥? – 想想看. |
[34:39] | If you can’t distinguish between them, | 如果你无法区别二者, |
[34:43] | if the one seems equally as real as the other, | 如果两边看起来都一样真实的话, |
[34:47] | maybe you don’t belong in either one. | 也许你根本不属于任何一个. |
[34:57] | Then what do I do? | 那我怎么办? |
[35:01] | Hang in there… just a little while longer. | 撑下去,再多撑一会儿. |
[35:14] | You can’t leave me here like this. | 嘿,你不能把我这么丢下不管! |
[35:16] | I haven’t left your side, | 我从来没离开过你, |
[35:19] | Teal’c. I’m not going to. | 提亚克. 而我也不会. |
[35:22] | That’s a promise. | 这是个承诺. |
[35:33] | – O’Neill. – It’s OK. | – 欧尼尔. – (弗雷泽医生) 没事的. |
[35:35] | You’re gonna be all right. Just hang in there. | 对,你会没事的,只管撑下去. |
[35:38] | Teal’c, listen. This is important. | 提亚克,听我说,这很重要, |
[35:40] | How long have you gone without your symbiote? | 你多久没带着你的共生体了? |
[35:43] | Bra’tac. | 布瑞泰克. |
[35:44] | He’s alive. But I need to know how long. | 没事,他还活着.但我要知道多久… |
[35:47] | You must save Bra’tac | 你必须救布瑞泰克! |
[35:48] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力的. |
[35:50] | Let’s take them both directly to OR one. Let’s move. | 我们把他们直接带到一号手术室, 走! |
[35:54] | Easy. | 慢一点. |
[36:03] | What happened, Colonel? | 怎么了,上校? |
[36:05] | It was a setup from the get-go. | 这任务是个陷阱,长官. |
[36:07] | The meeting of the rebel leaders? | 叛军领袖会议? |
[36:09] | It was no meeting. It was an ambush. | 根本没有会议,那是个埋伏. |
[36:11] | We found over 100 rebel Jaffa dead. | 我们发现一百多个贾法叛军死了. |
[36:14] | Every one had had their symbiotes removed, except one. | 除了一个人外 其他每个人的共生体都被移除. |
[36:17] | – Bra’tac. – Only he and Teal’c were left alive. | – 布瑞泰克. – 他和提亚克是唯一活着的贾法. |
[36:20] | Teal’c left over three days ago. | 提亚克去开会已经是三天前的事了, |
[36:22] | How did he survive that long without his symbiote? | 他怎么可能失去共生体那么久还活着? |
[36:25] | Teal’c survived the ambush, | 长官,有可能提亚克逃过了埋伏, |
[36:27] | then used his own symbiote to | 他用他的共生体 |
[36:29] | keep both he and Bra’tac alive. | 维持他和 布瑞泰克的生命直到我们到达. |
[36:31] | He knew we’d show up when he was late. | 他知道他一旦迟归我们就会马上赶到. |
[36:33] | How long can two Jaffas survive with only one symbiote? | 两个贾法合用一只共生体能活多久? |
[36:37] | We have no idea. Until a couple of hours ago | 我们不清楚,长官,直到几个小时之前 |
[36:40] | we didn’t even think it was possible. | 我们都还认为那是不可能的. |
[36:42] | Report to the briefing room in one hour. | 一小时后在简报室报到. |
[36:44] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[36:55] | We’ve stabilised them | 让他们两个稳定下来了. |
[36:57] | by using the same method Teal’c must have used, | 我们用与对提亚克必须使用的同样的方法 |
[37:00] | otherwise he would have been dead. | 否则他现在已经死了 |
[37:02] | We’re transferring the symbiote from one to the other. | 我们必须把共生体在 他们两个之间移来移去. |
[37:05] | How long can you keep them both alive? | 你用这种方法能让他们活多久? |
[37:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道,长官. |
[37:08] | It’s a miracle they’ve survived. | 他们两个能活这么久是个奇迹. |
[37:10] | Don’t ask me how Teal’c had the strength to keep it up. | 别问我提亚克是怎么能撑着办到的. |
[37:13] | Dr Fraiser, why can’t we just | 弗雷泽医生,为什么我们不能 |
[37:15] | get him another symbiote? | 再找另一只共生体给他? |
[37:17] | We’ve looked into it. | 我们考虑过了. |
[37:19] | It’s impossible to find a symbiote | 现在要找到一只 没用过的共生体 |
[37:21] | that isn’t being used. | 是不可能的. |
[37:22] | Right. | 噢. |
[37:24] | We contacted the Tok’ra | 我们一收到你们的紧急无线电通讯 |
[37:25] | when we received your emergency transmission | 就立刻联络了托克拉, |
[37:28] | and apprised them of Teal’c and Bra’tac’s condition. | 告诉他们提亚克和布瑞泰克的情况. |
[37:31] | Jacob is on the way. | 雅各布正在路上. |
[37:32] | If it comes to a choice… | 长官,如果到了要作抉择的时候… |
[37:34] | We have to consider that Teal’c has already made a choice. | 我们要知道提亚克已经做了决定, |
[37:38] | According to Dr Fraiser, | 根据弗雷泽医生的报告, |
[37:39] | he’s gone through hell in order to see it through. | 他是愿意一死也要完成这个决定. |
[37:43] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come down to that. | 我们只能希望别走到那一步. |
[37:53] | Dad, thank God you’re here. | 爸.感谢老天你来了. |
[37:56] | Hopefully I’m not too late. | 希望我没来得太迟. |
[38:02] | How are they? | 他们如何? |
[38:04] | Shauna… | 夏奥�{… |
[38:07] | “Shauna”? | “夏奥�{“? |
[38:11] | Shan’auc. She was very important in Teal’c’s life. | 夏挠柯. 她是提亚克生命里很重要的人. |
[38:14] | When a Jaffa goes without his symbiote for any length of time, | 当贾法失去共生体一段时间后, |
[38:18] | at least according to Jaffa legend, | 至少根据贾法的传说, |
[38:20] | his life flashes before his eyes. | 他的一生会闪过眼前… |
[38:23] | It might help if you talk to him. | 你知道, 如果你跟他说话也许有帮助. |
[38:28] | Yeah. Uh… | 好… |
[38:32] | Teal’c, you gotta hang in there. | 提亚克,你要撑下去. |
[38:36] | I need you. | 我需要你. |
[38:38] | You made me feel like one of the team. | 你让我觉得像是队里的一分子. |
[38:42] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我能做的… |
[38:46] | Don’t worry about it, Probie. Go back to sleep. | 别担心,菜鸟,回去睡吧. |
[38:50] | “Probie”? | 菜鸟? |
[38:56] | Dr Fraiser. | 弗雷泽医生. |
[38:59] | What’s their condition? | 他们情况如何? |
[39:01] | Critical. All three of them. | 相当危急,三个都是. |
[39:03] | Three? | 三个? |
[39:05] | Due to his age and the fact that his body | 由于年纪较长和他的身体 |
[39:07] | shows signs of rejecting the symbiote, | 已经出现排斥共生体的迹象, |
[39:09] | Bra’tac has had it longer than Teal’c. | 布瑞泰克必须比提亚克带着它更长的时间. |
[39:12] | The strain is too much for the symbiote. | 如今这只共生体似乎已经难以负荷. |
[39:15] | I don’t think it could restore either one of them at this point. | 我想它已经无法支持他们任何一个了. |
[39:23] | What about a hand device? | 掌型医疗装置呢? |
[39:24] | I brought something better. | 我带了更好的东西. |
[39:26] | Something that should work as effectively as a symbiote, | 它的功效应该跟共生体一样, |
[39:30] | at least for the short term. | 至少短期内是. |
[39:31] | – What’s that? – Tretonin, sir. | – 是什么? – 萃托宁,长官. |
[39:36] | The drug the Pangarans offered us? | 畔伽人给我们的那种药? |
[39:39] | Whoa That’s ground Goa’uld, isn’t it? | 那东西不是磨碎的勾阿呜吗? |
[39:42] | It’s a little more refined than that, | 比那要精致一点,, |
[39:45] | but yes, it is derived from Goa’uld symbiotes. | 不过它是从 勾阿呜共生体提炼出的没错. |
[39:47] | It supplanted the immune systems in the Pangarans. | 它取代了畔伽人的免疫系统, |
[39:50] | Why not for the Jaffa? | 对贾法应该也会产生相同的影响吧? |
[39:51] | It won’t work. It was designed to | 我考虑过了,它没有用. 我研究的样本是设计 |
[39:54] | take the place of a human immune system. | 来取代人类免疫系统的. |
[39:57] | We’ve since refined it specifically for Jaffa physiology. | 我们已经改良过让它配合贾法的生理. |
[40:00] | The Tok’ra have wanted an end | 托克拉已经花了好几世纪 |
[40:02] | to Jaffa dependence on symbiotes for centuries. | 期待能 终结贾法对共生体的依赖. |
[40:05] | We’ve worked on this tretonin variant | 在你们把我们介绍给畔伽人之前 |
[40:08] | since you introduced us to the Pangarans. | 我们就已经在研究萃托宁的异构物, |
[40:11] | But it hasn’t been tested. | 不过它还没测试过. |
[40:13] | But even if it does work, | 但就算它有用, |
[40:14] | Teal’c and Bra’tac will be as dependent | 提亚克和布瑞泰克就会变得 |
[40:17] | on the tretonin as the Pangarans. | 像畔伽人一样依赖萃托宁. |
[40:19] | Given time, we can solve that problem. | 再过一段时间我们就能解决这个问题, |
[40:23] | But at least they’ll be alive. | – 但至少他们能活下去. |
[40:25] | If I knew for a fact that this is what Teal’c wanted… | 要是我能知道这是提亚克想要的 |
[40:28] | Janet, this could lead to freedom | 珍妮特,这可能可以引导所有 贾法 |
[40:31] | from Goa’uld oppression for all Jaffa. | 脱离勾阿呜压迫迎向自由, |
[40:34] | That’s something Teal’c and Bra’tac want more than anything. | 这是提亚克和布瑞泰克最大的梦想. |
[40:40] | – Do it. – Yes, sir. | – 做吧. – 是,长官. |
[40:50] | Teal’c without Junior… that’s a concept. | 没有小家伙的提亚克. 这是个全新的想法. |
[41:14] | Hey, Teal’c. | 嗨,提亚克. |
[41:16] | – Am I dreaming? – No, not this time. | – 我在作梦吗? – 不,这次不是. |
[41:22] | It’s late. Everyone’s gone home. | 现在很晚了,大家都回家过夜了, |
[41:24] | I just wanted to make sure you were OK. | 我只是想确定你没事. |
[41:26] | – What of Bra’tac? – Bra’tac’s fine. | – 布瑞泰克呢? – 布瑞泰克很好. |
[41:31] | Thanks to you. | 这要感谢你. |
[41:32] | And to you as well, I believe. | 我相信还有你. |
[41:34] | No. No, that was you. | 不,不,是你. |
[41:37] | I don’t know anyone that could have done what you did. | 我不知道有人能做到你做到的事, |
[41:40] | You kept him alive for three days | 你让他撑过了三天, |
[41:42] | without ever thinking about yourself. | 甚至没想到你自己, |
[41:45] | Every time you gave up your symbiote | 每次你交出共生体的时候 |
[41:47] | you knew it might be for the last time. | 你清楚那也许是最后一次. |
[41:50] | This experience has been very different for me. | 这个经历对我而言十分不同, |
[41:54] | It seemed… so real. | 它好真实. |
[41:57] | Your mind took you where it needed to go to get you through this. | 你的心灵会带你 前往它该去的地方, |
[42:02] | I promise you, this is real. | 我向你保证这是真的. |
[42:06] | You’re just gonna have to trust me on that. | 你只要相信我就是了. |
[42:11] | Go to sleep. | 去睡吧. |
[42:14] | When you wake up, everything is gonna be fine. | 等你醒来的时候, 一切都会很顺利的. |
[42:19] | Is that a promise, Daniel Jackson? | 这是个承诺吗,丹尼尔杰克森? |
[42:23] | That’s a promise. | 这是个承诺. |