时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | All right, everyone, on your toes. Major Gant, report. | 好了各位,注意了! 甘特少校,报告. |
[00:14] | A ship just exited a hyperspace window. | 一艘船刚脱离超空间窗口,上校. |
[00:17] | Goa’uld vessel. Ha’tak class. | 是勾阿呜战舰,长官,母舰级. |
[00:19] | Sound general quarters. | 拉响警报. |
[00:21] | Goa’uld vessel is closing on our position. | 勾阿呜战舰朝我们接近. |
[00:24] | Shields at maximum. Load missile bays | 防护罩开到最大!装填导弹槽! |
[00:27] | and charge the primary weapons system. | 武器系统优先充电! |
[00:34] | Excuse me | 对不起喔! |
[00:38] | That’s annoying. | 天哪,吵死了! |
[00:39] | Colonel Ronson has issued a call for battle stations. | 我相信朗森上校发布了战斗状态的通知. |
[00:43] | Again. | 又一遍. |
[00:44] | Aren’t we participating in damage control? | 我们不是被派到损害控制吗? |
[00:47] | Yes, and if there’s ever any damage, | 没错.如果会有任何损害的话, |
[00:49] | I’ll do my best to control it. | 我会尽最大的力量控制的. |
[00:51] | Right now I wanna talk to Ronson. | 不过现在我要先跟朗森谈谈. |
[00:56] | Goa’uld vessel is within range, sir. | 勾阿呜战舰进入射程了,长官. |
[00:59] | Weapons Officer, prepare to fire. | 武器官,准备听我命令发射. |
[01:02] | He’s weapons officer. You’d think he’d be prepared. | 他是武器官哎, 你想他怎么可能没准备好? |
[01:05] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[01:06] | The bridge isn’t where you should be during a battle drill. | 你们不该在战斗演习时到舰桥来的. |
[01:09] | No. I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. | 对.我就是想跟你谈这个. |
[01:13] | Can it wait until we’re not in the middle of a drill? | 不能等吗?我们现在在演习. |
[01:16] | When are we not in the middle of a drill? | 我们几时不在演习? |
[01:22] | OK. We’ll talk about it later. | 好啦,我们晚点再说. |
[01:25] | Teal’c, prepare to assist in damage control. | 提亚克,准备好协助损害控制. |
[01:28] | I am prepared, O’Neill. | 我准备好了,欧尼尔. |
[01:30] | See how melodramatic that sounds? | 看,这多假啊! |
[01:32] | It’s unnecessary. | 根本没必要嘛. |
[01:38] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪了? |
[02:39] | Stargate.SG1-s06e20.Memento | |
[02:47] | Sir, I feel like we’re getting in the way here. | 说实在的,长官, 我觉得我们在这儿变得碍手碍脚的. |
[02:51] | SG-1 has valuable experience | SG-1对超空间旅行和 “土卫十六”号 |
[02:53] | with both hyperspace travel and the “Prometheus”. | 都有丰富的经验. |
[02:56] | Besides, your mission to P7X-009… | 再说你们到P7X-009的任务 |
[03:00] | shouldn’t take more than a few hours. | 用不了几小时, |
[03:03] | General Greer and I just want you there for the shakedown. | 格里尔将军和我只是 希望你们能参加试航. |
[03:06] | In the unlikely event of an emergency? | 为了不太可能出现的紧急情况? |
[03:09] | Something like that. | 差不多. |
[03:10] | Enjoy the ride, Colonel. Hammond out. | 好好享受旅程吧,上校, 哈蒙德结束通话. |
[03:16] | This is Prometheus requesting go-ahead for mission start. | 这里是”土卫十六”, 请求准许开始执行任务. |
[03:20] | This is Vandenberg. | 这里是范登堡, |
[03:21] | You’ve an affirmative for hyperspace window activation. | 你们得到开启超空间窗口的许可. |
[03:25] | Roger that. Major, we have a go. | 知道了.少校,我们可以出发了. |
[03:29] | Yes, sir. Activating window. | 是,长官,开启窗口. |
[03:42] | Run level-one diagnostics on all weapons systems. | 对所有武器系统跑一级诊断, 包括防护罩. |
[03:46] | – Ring transport? – Hit all of them. | – 圆环传送装置呢? – 都做. |
[03:48] | Also set up a hull-breach simulation for 0500. That’s all. | 还有预设在05:00作船体破裂模拟, 就这样了. |
[03:53] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[03:56] | Jack. | 杰克. |
[04:01] | You’ve got a fine crew here, Ronson. | 朗森,你这儿有好成员. |
[04:04] | You’ve got a pretty solid team yourself. | 对,你自己的小队也不赖. |
[04:06] | Speaking of that… | 我就是说我的人… |
[04:08] | Jack, I know that | 杰克, 我知道 |
[04:09] | in the event of a real situation with the Goa’uld, | 在面对勾阿呜的真实情况时, |
[04:12] | you feel your place is on the bridge. | 你觉得你的位置该在舰桥. |
[04:14] | You’d be a fool not to take advantage | 就算不是我,你不利用提亚克的经验 就是笨蛋, |
[04:17] | of Teal’c’s expertise. | 更别提卡特是个天才! |
[04:19] | You’re absolutely right, | 你完全正确. |
[04:20] | but you’re just along for the shakedown cruise. | 但你们只参加试航. |
[04:24] | My crew needs to be able to count on me | 你们离开后我和我的船员 |
[04:27] | and on each other after you’re gone. | 还是得要依靠彼此. |
[04:30] | I guess I can respect that. | 我想我可以尊重这点. |
[04:32] | Besides, I highly doubt we’ll run into the Goa’uld. | 再说我非常怀疑 这次任务会遇上勾阿呜. |
[04:39] | We just dropped out of hyperspace. | 我们离开超空间了. |
[04:43] | Carter, Teal’c, meet me on the bridge. | 卡特,提亚克,到舰桥跟我碰头. |
[04:48] | – Major? – We were supposed to be in hyperspace | – 少校? – 长官,我们应该在超空间 – |
[04:51] | for another 90 minutes, sir. I don’t know what happened. | – 继续前进九分钟的, 我不知道出了什么事. |
[04:54] | What’s our position? | – 我们的位置? |
[04:55] | 40. 62 light years short of the target, sir. | – 离目标还有40.62光年,长官. |
[04:59] | Something caused the hyperdrive to shut down. | 一定有什么让 超高速推进器自动关闭了. |
[05:02] | That would only happen | 唯一的原因是电脑侦测到 |
[05:03] | if the computer detected instability in the naquadria. | 推动引擎的那夸达不稳定. |
[05:07] | He’s right, sir. | 他是对的,长官, |
[05:08] | Diagnostics show a massive | 诊断显示超高速推进器有剧烈的动力变化, |
[05:09] | power surge in the hyperdrive. | 使安全装置将它关闭. |
[05:11] | Have you begun restart procedures? | 你让程序重新启动了吗? |
[05:13] | The computer won’t allow start-up. | 我试过,但电脑拒绝让它开启. |
[05:17] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[05:19] | – You promised me it would work. – It did work. | – 你跟我保证过它能用的! – 它是能用. |
[05:23] | – No, it didn’t. – The hyperdrive was fitted with a buffer, | – 才没有! – 超高速推进器装有缓冲器, |
[05:27] | Like a seach protecter. | 像是波动保护器. |
[05:28] | Designed to modulate fluctuations in energy from the naquadria. | 它设计来调整那夸达的能量变化, |
[05:31] | This shouldn’t be happening. | 这不该发生的. |
[05:33] | Yet it is happening. | 它发生了. |
[05:34] | – Yet it is. – Something must’ve damaged the buffer. | – 没错! – 一定有东西损毁了缓冲器. |
[05:38] | Sir, with your permission, I’d like to take a look. | – 长官,你允许的话我想去看看. |
[05:40] | Yeah. Me too. | – 我也要去. |
[05:41] | Take Major Gant. Report back to me as soon as possible. | 带甘特少校一起去, 尽快向我报告. |
[05:45] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[05:51] | We were right. Something caused the buffer to overload. | 我们没错,某种原因使得缓冲器超载, |
[05:54] | It’s fried. | 它多少给烧坏了. |
[05:55] | But it was created to handle massive amounts of energy. | 我不懂, 它是用来处理巨大能量的. |
[05:59] | Gravity waves. I just checked the ship’s sensor log. | 重力波! 我刚查过船上的感应器记录, |
[06:02] | We passed through an intense gravity wave from a collapsing star. | 我们在超空间时通过了一颗 崩毁恒星产生的巨大重力波. |
[06:06] | That would explain it. | 这就说的过去了, |
[06:08] | But the engines are intact | 那远超过缓冲器的处理能力. 但超高速推进器引擎仍然完整, |
[06:10] | and we have naquadria. | 我们也还有那夸达. |
[06:11] | But we have no way to regulate it | 对,但我们无法作调整. |
[06:13] | or to calculate the distance we travelled | 由于那夸达的不稳定性 |
[06:15] | because of naquadria’s instability. | 使我们无法计算出所走的距离. |
[06:18] | We could end up anywhere. | 我们可能在任何地方抛锚. |
[06:26] | If he was gonna help out, he’d have shown by now. | 唔,如果他要帮忙的话, 现在就该出来了. |
[06:29] | – Who? – Thor. | – 谁? – 索尔. |
[06:33] | – Little guy, grey. – I know who Thor is. | – 小个子.灰色的. – 我知道索尔是谁. |
[06:37] | The Asgard have proven valuable in similar situations. | 阿斯加德在这种状况下 是非常有助益的. |
[06:41] | – Carter? – I’m afraid it doesn’t look good, sir. | – 卡特? – 恐怕不太乐观,长官. |
[06:44] | Even if we could write a subroutine into the computer to bypass the buffer, | 就算我们能在电脑中 写个副常式规避缓冲器, |
[06:48] | we’d still risk the reactor going critical. | 我们还是冒着使反应堆挂掉的风险. |
[06:51] | Use whatever you need to repair the buffer. | 尽你所能修好缓冲器, |
[06:54] | Cannibalise any other systems. | 拆下任何系统上你所需要的零件. |
[06:56] | With all due respect, Colonel, I can’t. | 无意冒犯,上校,我办不到. |
[07:00] | – Carter? – Sir, I helped design the buffer module. | – 卡特? – 长官,是我帮忙设计这个缓冲器模矩的. |
[07:05] | There is no way I can make it operational, | 我可以告诉你依目前情况我 |
[07:08] | not with what we have on this ship. | 是无法 让它运转的,光靠这艘船没办法. |
[07:11] | It’s like a light bulb that’s burned out | 那就像…烧坏的灯泡一样, |
[07:14] | you can’t just fix it. | 你是没办法修好它的. |
[07:17] | Do we have any extra bulbs? | 我们…有多的灯泡吗? |
[07:19] | There’s no redundancy for that system. | 我们并没有个别系统的多余备分. |
[07:21] | So you’re saying there’s no redundancy? | 意思是没有多的? |
[07:24] | Even if we plotted a course for Earth | 就算我们能标出回地球的航道, |
[07:27] | using maximum sublight thrust, it’d take years. | 把次光速引擎开到最大也要花上好几年, |
[07:30] | We don’t have the supplies. | 我们没有足够的补给. |
[07:31] | Not to mention the relativistic effects. | 更别提相对论效应. |
[07:34] | That buffer has to be repaired. | 缓冲器非修好不可. |
[07:37] | Actually, there may be another solution. | 也许还有别的办法. |
[07:41] | According to the cartouche, | 根据饰框象形文字, |
[07:42] | there’s a planet point 38 light years… | 离我们目前位置 0.38光年处 |
[07:43] | from our current position – P3X-744. | 有个星球–P3X-744. |
[07:47] | Now we’ve tried dialling it unsuccessfully in the past, | 我们以前曾试图拨号到此但没有成功, |
[07:49] | but if it’s on the cartouche it must have a gate. | 但是它一定在某个时期有过星际之门. |
[07:53] | Perhaps it’s buried. | 也许被埋了. |
[07:55] | If we get there, | 如果我们能到达那边用星际之门回家, |
[07:56] | we can get what we need to fix the ship. | 我们就能带回修船需要的装备. |
[07:58] | It’s a four-month journey using sublight engines. | 用次光速引擎到那边也要四个月, |
[08:01] | We’d never make it. | 我们到不了的. |
[08:02] | We use the hyperdrive. | 我们用超高速推进器. |
[08:04] | I thought we couldn’t do that. | 它不是不能用吗? |
[08:06] | For a protracted period of time, no. | 长时间是不能. |
[08:09] | 744 would be a pretty short hop. | 744距离很近. |
[08:14] | The shorter the energy burst, | 对能量的需求愈短, |
[08:15] | the less chance of instability. | 不稳定的可能愈小. |
[08:17] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我正是这么想. |
[08:19] | It’s your call. | 这由你决定… |
[08:23] | But I don’t see how we have much choice. | 不过我看我们也没多少选择. |
[08:28] | Major Gant, plot a course for 744. | 甘特少校,设定往744的航向. |
[08:41] | Now orbiting P3X-744, sir. | 目前已到达P3X-744轨道,长官. |
[08:45] | Any port in a storm, eh? | 哪个港口有暴风雨吗? |
[08:47] | Good work, people. | 干的好,各位! |
[08:51] | Sir, there’s an energy build-up in the naquadria cells. | 长官,电脑侦测到 那夸达电池能量急速累积. |
[08:54] | Shut down power to the reactor. | 关闭到反应堆的动力. |
[08:57] | The controls will not respond, sir. | 没有回应,长官,它仍然不受控制. |
[09:00] | The jump must have triggered a surge | 八成是跳跃引起的电力波动 |
[09:03] | that overloaded the control systems. | 使反应堆控制系统超载了. |
[09:05] | Sir, without the buffer we can’t stop the build-up. | 长官,没有缓冲器我们无法阻止蓄积, |
[09:08] | We have a few minutes | 在那夸达反应堆濒危前 |
[09:09] | before the naquadria reactor goes critical. | 我们只有几分钟. |
[09:12] | Stand by to jettison the reactor module. | 准备抛弃反应堆. |
[09:16] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[09:17] | If there’s no gate on this planet, | 万一我对星际之门的理论错了呢? |
[09:19] | we lose our only means of getting home. | 我们将失去回家的唯一办法! |
[09:21] | It would appear there is little choice. | 显然也没太多选择. |
[09:24] | Get shields and sublight engines on line. | 把防护罩和次光速引擎连线. |
[09:27] | We won’t get very far away before it blows. | 它爆炸前我们跑不了多远的. |
[09:29] | Then we’re about to find out just how good our shields are. | 我们就要知道 我们的防护罩有多棒了. |
[09:33] | All hands, brace for impact. | – 所有船员准备好接受撞击! – (警报) |
[09:36] | Reactor-module separation on my mark. | 听我号令分离反应堆, |
[09:39] | Three, two, one, mark. | 3…2…1…分离! |
[09:48] | – Module jettisoned. – Get us clear. Full military thrust. | – 模组抛出. – 快走,所有推进器全开! |
[10:23] | – Damage report. – An electromagnetic pulse hit the shields. | – 损害报告! – 长官,电磁脉冲贯穿了防护罩. |
[10:26] | Primary computers down. | 主要电脑系统都当机了, |
[10:27] | All we have is artificial gravity and life support. | 多数地方只剩下人工重力场和维生系统. |
[10:30] | – Casualties? – None reported. | – 人员伤亡? – 没有报告. |
[10:34] | How soon till systems are back on line? | 我们要多久能让系统恢复? |
[10:36] | It’s too early to say. | 现在还言之过早,长官. |
[10:38] | – I’d like to assist if I may. – Please do, Major. | – 如果可以的话我想帮忙. – 请,少校. |
[10:41] | Colonel, picking up incoming bogies from the planet’s surface… | 上校,我接收到来自星球表面的 |
[10:45] | … closing in on our position, heading this way. | 不明原子动力飞行物,朝我们接近中! |
[10:47] | Can you identify them? | – (朗森) 你能辨识它们吗? |
[10:48] | Velocity and size indicate some sort of long-range ballistic weapon, sir. | 显示是某种的长程弹道武器,长官. |
[10:53] | We’re under attack. | 我们受到攻击了.. |
[11:06] | Missiles are on an intercept course. | 飞弹在拦截航向. |
[11:09] | Leave orbit. | (朗森) 离开轨道! |
[11:10] | We can’t manoeuvre, sir. | 我们无法操纵,长官. |
[11:12] | Arm weapons. We’ll try to take them out. | 武器瞄准,我们想办法打掉它们. |
[11:15] | Weapons control is down, sir. | 武器控制失效,长官. |
[11:18] | – How long before they hit? – Three minutes. | – 离它们击中还有多久? – 三分钟. |
[11:21] | Not enough time to get systems back on line. | 这点时间不够让系统恢复的. |
[11:24] | They only launched missiles | 上校,他们是在我们的超高速推进器 |
[11:25] | after we exploded our hyperdrive. | 在他们大气层爆炸后才发射飞弹的, |
[11:27] | It could have looked like an attack from their point of view. | 以他们的观点看来它很像是个攻击. |
[11:31] | I agree, sir. Based on the weapons they fired, | 我同意,长官,从他们发射的武器来看 |
[11:34] | they’re a sophisticated race. | 他们显然是具高度文明的种族, |
[11:36] | The EM pulse that hit our computers | 足以瘫痪我们电脑的电磁脉冲 |
[11:38] | may have had the same impact on their planet. | 在他们 的星球上可能也会产生相同的效果. |
[11:41] | Then how could they launch missiles? | 那他们怎么还能发射飞弹? |
[11:44] | Ballistic missile sites on Earth are shielded for EMP. | 地球上的弹道飞弹站 具有防护电磁脉冲的功能. |
[11:49] | Let’s talk to ’em. | 我们跟他们谈谈. |
[11:51] | Two minutes to missile impact. | 飞弹两分钟撞击. |
[11:52] | I can broadcast on multiple frequencies. | 长官,我能以多重频率广播, |
[11:55] | They could pick it up. | 如果他们在听的话就可以收到. |
[11:57] | Do it. | 就这么办. |
[12:01] | This is Colonel O’Neill of the US Air Force vessel Prometheus. | 这里是美国空军”土卫十六”号上的欧尼尔上校. |
[12:04] | Can anyone hear me down there? | – 下面有人听到我吗? – (静电) |
[12:09] | The explosion that just happened over your planet | 刚发生在你们星球 轨道上的爆炸 |
[12:12] | was an accident. | 是个意外. |
[12:13] | The resulting EM pulse damaged our ship. | 由于电磁脉冲损及我们的船只, |
[12:16] | We are defenceless against your attack. | 我们对你们的攻击无法防御. |
[12:23] | We’ve come a long way to meet you folks, | 我们大老远来跟你们见面, |
[12:26] | so if there’s anything you could do to, | 所以如果你们能做什么, |
[12:29] | you know, stop those missiles… | 比如说,阻止那些飞弹… |
[12:33] | One minute to impact. | 一分钟撞击. |
[12:34] | Lock down compartments and brace. | 闭所有隔间门并准备接受撞击! |
[12:38] | We’d very much like the opportunity to land and introduce ourselves, | 我们非常希望有机会降落 并自我介绍, |
[12:44] | but if you destroy our ship, that’s going to be… | 但如果你们炸毁我们的船, 那就会变得 |
[12:48] | … very difficult. | 非常困难… |
[13:20] | Missiles self-destructed at 17,000 metres. | 飞弹于一万七千公尺处自我引爆. |
[13:27] | This is Commander Kalfas of the Tagrean security force. | 这里是塔格瑞亚防卫军的开尔法斯指挥官. |
[13:30] | We will transmit landing coordinates. Kalfas out. | 我们会传送降落座标. 开尔法斯结束通话. |
[13:34] | Not exactly an engraved invitation, but… | 不算什么诚挚的邀请,不过… |
[13:39] | I would prefer not landing | 在我们的防御罩和武器恢复前 |
[13:41] | until we have our shields and weapons back on line. | 我宁愿不降落. |
[13:44] | We should have systems back up within a few minutes, sir. | 我们的系统应该在几分钟内 就会复原了,长官. |
[14:04] | The guy you talked to is Commander Kalfas. | 跟你说话的人是开尔法斯指挥官, |
[14:06] | The planet is Tagrea. | 这个星球叫塔格瑞亚. |
[14:07] | Kalfas. Tagrea. Got it. | 开尔法斯. 塔格瑞亚. 了了. |
[14:10] | Sir, I’ve scanned for naqahdah traces | 长官,我用船上的感应器扫描 那夸达踪迹 |
[14:13] | to determine the location of the Stargate. | 以找出星际之门位置, |
[14:16] | So far I’ve got nothing. | 目前一无所获. |
[14:18] | Could the cartouche be incorrect? | 会不会是饰框象形文字上的资料不正确? |
[14:20] | It hasn’t been yet. | 到目前为止还没出过错. |
[14:22] | If they don’t accept our apology, | 如果他们不接受我们的道歉, |
[14:24] | finding the gate’ll be the least of our problems. | 找不找的到 星际之门并不会是我们最重要的问题. |
[14:58] | Drop your weapons immediately. | 立刻放下你们的武器. |
[15:01] | Howdy, fellas. Colonel Jack O’Neill, United States… | 大伙儿好! 杰克 欧尼尔上校,美国… |
[15:06] | Powerful weapons are aimed at you and your ship. | 数种强力武器正瞄准 你们和你们的船. |
[15:09] | – Air Force. – Disarm yourselves, or you’ll be fired on. | – 空军. – 解除武装,否则你们就会被开火, |
[15:14] | This is not negotiable. | – 没有讨论余地. |
[15:15] | I believe he is being sincere in his threat, O’Neill. | – 我相信他对他的威胁是很认真的. |
[15:19] | I guess we have to start trusting them at some point. | 我猜我们多少得开始信任他们. |
[15:27] | Yeah. | …好吧. |
[15:39] | I take it we’ve you to thank for | 我想我们该谢谢你 |
[15:41] | destroying the missiles before they hit, | 在飞弹击中 我们之前就将它们摧毁, |
[15:43] | thus saving our lives? | 救了我们一命? |
[15:46] | There was something in your voice that I trusted. | 我从你的声音里听出 某些值得信任的特质. |
[15:52] | Did I mention we’re sorry? | 啊…我有提到我们很抱歉吗? |
[15:54] | Knowing the EM pulse damaged your ship | 得知是电磁脉冲损害你们的船, |
[15:57] | I’ll accept it was unintentional. | 我乐于接受那是你们的无心之过. |
[15:59] | I’m not so willing. | 我可不. |
[16:01] | Power has been restored to the cities. | 电力受到影响的城市都已经恢复了. |
[16:04] | There was much impact on our economic systems. | 还要考虑到对我们经济体系的打击. |
[16:07] | They will recover. | 那会恢复的! |
[16:08] | We don’t know the extent of the damage. | 我们还不知道受影响的层面有多广! |
[16:11] | Nothing… | 没什么… |
[16:13] | compared to the event of meeting people | 比起跟来自其他世界的 |
[16:16] | from another world for the very first time. | 人类首次会面那不重要! |
[16:21] | It is a profound moment for us. | 这对我们是意义重大的一刻… |
[16:25] | You have said Tagrea holds the key | 你们说塔格瑞亚握有 |
[16:27] | to returning to your home planet. | 回到你们星球的钥匙, |
[16:29] | – Could you be more specific? – Chairman Ashwan… | – 可以进一步解释吗? – 艾旭万主席… |
[16:32] | we believe you possess a piece of alien technology… | 我们相信你们拥有 |
[16:35] | that is capable of transporting living matter across the galaxy. | 能将 活体物质传送过星系的外星科技. |
[16:45] | We’d like to borrow your Stargate. | 我们想借你们的星际之门. |
[16:48] | I’m sorry, our “Stargate”? | – 抱歉,我们的星际…之门? |
[16:52] | Kind of a ring thing? Comes with a dialler. | – 圆圆的东西?用符号拨号. |
[16:55] | You hit the symbols, it spins around, | 它会转圈, |
[16:57] | lights come on and it flushes sideways. | 发光,喷出一条路来? |
[17:02] | It looks like… | 它看来像… |
[17:06] | this. | 这样. |
[17:09] | Once activated, | 一旦开启后, |
[17:12] | it is able to transport you | 就能在瞬间把你 |
[17:13] | from one planet to another instantaneously. | 从一个星球传送到另一个, |
[17:16] | In this case, from Tagrea to our planet, Earth. | 以现在为例, 就是从塔格瑞亚到我们的地球. |
[17:19] | They seek the Ring of the Gods. | 他们在找”众神之环”. |
[17:22] | If that’s what you wanna call it. “Ring of the Gods” is good. | 如果你们想那么叫它… “众神之环”也行. |
[17:28] | Please, understand. This device you seek | 请了解,这个你们所寻找的… 装置, |
[17:32] | the “Stargate”. | 这个星际之门, |
[17:35] | I regret to tell you… | 我很遗憾地告诉你们… |
[17:36] | It’s a myth. | 那是个神话! |
[17:37] | There has never been a shred of evidence to prove its existence. | 没有任何证据证实它的存在. |
[17:43] | Have you looked around? Just… | 你们有到处找过吗? |
[17:46] | If you grant us access to historical data, | 如果能允许我们查阅你们的历史资料, |
[17:48] | we might be able to shed light on this. | 我们也许能够查出一些事情… |
[17:50] | Your freedom of movement is not negotiable. | 不不不,你们不许自由活动, |
[17:53] | Once this meeting is over, | 等会议一结束你们就必须回到 |
[17:55] | you are to return to your vessel and stay there. | 你们的船上等候进一步通知. |
[17:58] | In the meantime, I will have some historical data delivered to you. | 同时我会送一些 基本历史资料到你们船上. |
[18:02] | – Mr Chairman – If you prove the existence of a Stargate, | – 主席先生! – 如果你们能成功证实星际之门的存在, |
[18:08] | we will be glad to help you locate it | 我们会乐意帮你们找到它, |
[18:11] | as an act of good faith between our two worlds. | 当成我们两个世界互信的举动. |
[18:16] | Thank you, Ashwan. | 谢谢你,艾旭万. |
[18:27] | They may well be gathering information for an invasion. | 他们可能是在收集侵略用的资料! |
[18:30] | Even if you’re right, knowing our history will do no harm. | 就算你是对的, 知道我们的历史也无妨. |
[18:35] | But, Kalfas… | 但是,开尔法斯… |
[18:37] | what if this ring does exist? | 如果这个环视存在的呢? |
[18:42] | Imagine, after all these centuries, | 想象一下,过了这么多世纪, |
[18:44] | finding a piece of our past. | 找回我们过去的一小部分. |
[18:49] | And what if our past was buried for a good reason? | 如果我们被埋藏的过去 是有理由的呢?! |
[18:53] | Travellers from another world are seeking our help. | 来自其他世界的旅人 寻求我们的援手. |
[19:07] | How goes the homework? | 功课做得怎样啦? |
[19:09] | There’s almost nothing to indicate | 唔,除了语言外,几乎没有任何记录 |
[19:11] | how these people got here. | 显示这些人是怎么来到这儿的. |
[19:13] | No archaeological data, no ancient writings, | 没有考古学资料,没有古文字, |
[19:16] | no documentation of artefacts. | 没有任何古文物的记载… |
[19:18] | I have found no mention of the Chaapa-ai, | 找不到关于恰怕艾 |
[19:21] | nor other technology used by the Goa’uld. | 或 任何其他勾阿呜科技的记录. |
[19:23] | That’s a little weird. The Goa’uld are damn litterbugs. | 这就怪了, 勾阿呜简直就是垃圾虫, |
[19:28] | They usually leave a lot of crap behind. | 老是留下一堆废物. |
[19:30] | That is most often the case. | 多数是的. |
[19:33] | If this is a comprehensive history, it’s a joke. | 如果这些是塔格瑞亚全部的历史, 那真是个大笑话. |
[19:36] | I know. There’s nothing dating back further than 300 years. | 我知道, 这里没有什么是超过三百年的. |
[19:39] | Maybe a year is longer on this planet. | 也许这里的一年比较长? |
[19:42] | Maybe, sir, but even so, | 也许,长官.但就算这样, |
[19:44] | with no idea of where the Tagreans came from, | 没有塔格瑞亚人来自何处的资料, |
[19:47] | we can’t find the Stargate. | 我们根本找不到星际之门. |
[19:48] | So, either they are hiding something from us, or… | 所以他们要不是对我们有所隐瞒, 就是… |
[19:53] | Or their entire past has been erased. | 就是他们整个过去被抹灭了. |
[20:07] | You invited them for dinner | 你邀他们来晚餐? |
[20:09] | I was thinking more of a brunch. | 我考虑的是…早午餐. |
[20:11] | We offered it in exchange for access to their archives. | 老实说,上校,我们这么做是为了 交换取得他们的中央文件. |
[20:14] | A library pass for a tour of the ship. | 用游船交换图书馆通行证. |
[20:17] | When were you going to inform me? | 你们什么时候才打算让我知道? |
[20:21] | – Now. – I can appreciate you wanna get home, | – 现在? – 知道吗,我可以体谅你们想回家, |
[20:25] | but my priority is the security of this ship and crew. | 但我的第一优先是 这艘船和船员的安全. |
[20:29] | Ronson, your ship and crew are going nowhere | 朗森,除非我们找到星际之门, |
[20:32] | unless we find that gate. | 你的船和船员哪都去不了. |
[20:34] | I just don’t like the idea of giving a guided tour of Prometheus | 我只是不喜欢带着用排炮 – |
[20:38] | to the same people with gun batteries aimed at us. | – 对准我们的人参观”土卫十六”. |
[20:41] | We’d do the same damn thing. | 我们也做同样的事. |
[20:44] | Colonel Ronson, we need these people to get home, | 朗森上校, 我们需要这些人才回得了家, |
[20:47] | and we didn’t exactly make a good first impression. | 而我们实在没给人家多好的第一印象. |
[20:52] | We’ll do this little barbecue of yours, | 我们会配合你们的小烤肉会, |
[20:55] | but that’s as far as I go. | 不过最多就做到这样. |
[21:03] | Do we have a barbecue? | 我们有烤肉? |
[21:16] | How many planets has SG-1 been to? | SG-1到过多少星球? |
[21:20] | 133 | 133. |
[21:20] | On each of them, | 而每一个.. |
[21:21] | those inhabited by humans at least, | 至少是有人住的那些.. 总有他们来处的迹象,对吗? |
[21:23] | there’s been some indication of their origins – a temple, ruins. | 我是说像庙啦,废墟… |
[21:27] | It is indeed a mystery, Jonas Quinn. | 这的确是个谜,乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[21:30] | A Goa’uld would not bring Tauri to a world | 一个带这么多塔瑞来到新世界的勾阿呜 |
[21:32] | and not force them to build monuments. | 不会不逼迫他们建造彰显他荣耀的纪念建筑的. |
[21:35] | I don’t care how hard you try, you can’t erase history. | 不管多努力,我不相信历史是能抹灭的. |
[21:38] | Something has to remain. | 一定有东西留下, |
[21:40] | We just need to find it. | 我们得找到它们. |
[21:45] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视了. |
[21:47] | The guy half-hiding behind the shelf? | 那个半藏在书架后面的家伙? |
[21:51] | He’s been casing us since we got here. | 呵,从我们到这里开始他就在追我们了… |
[21:59] | And not very well either. | …而且技术还很烂. |
[22:03] | Most impressive. | 真了不起. |
[22:04] | And you say much of the technology incorporated… | 你说你们船上多数的科技是 |
[22:07] | … into your vessel is of alien origin? | 来自 …外星人? |
[22:11] | – Yes. – Most of the key systems, in fact. | – 对. – 多数主要的系统是的. |
[22:15] | It’s one thing to build a ship, | 建艘船是一回事, |
[22:17] | another to fly it across the galaxy. | 飞越整个银河系又是另一回事. |
[22:19] | We haven’t got that part straightened out yet. | 而这一部份我们还不完全能掌握. |
[22:22] | We use the element naquadria | 我们用一种叫那夸达的罕见元素 |
[22:25] | to power our hyperdrive engines, | 作为 超高速推进器的动力, |
[22:26] | but it is unstable. | 但它会变得不稳定, |
[22:28] | In fact, that instability | 事实上就是这种不稳定的特性 |
[22:30] | led to the explosion above your planet. | 造成你们星球上方的爆炸, |
[22:32] | We had to eject the reactor. | 我们得把反应堆弹射出去. |
[22:34] | Why use such a dangerous substance to power your ship? | 为什么要用这么危险的物质 作为你们船上的动力? |
[22:38] | I’ve asked the same question. | 我也有相同的疑问! |
[22:41] | For now, naquadria is our short cut to interstellar travel. | 那夸达是我们 达成星际旅行的捷径. |
[22:44] | More stable forms of energy | 多数稳定形态的能源 |
[22:46] | don’t provide enough power to run the hyperdrive. | 无法提供 超高速推进器足够的动力. |
[22:50] | My advisors have expressed concern this is a military ship. | 我的几个顾问表达他们对这艘船是 军舰的关切, |
[22:54] | What do I say to them? | 你们能对他们说什么? |
[22:56] | That they’re right. | 他们…是对的. |
[22:58] | Prometheus was designed for defensive purposes. | “土卫十六”的设计主要是防御目的. |
[23:01] | – From these “Goa’uld”? – Yes. | – 防御你们提过的”勾阿呜”? – 对. |
[23:03] | Without your main source of power? | 在没有你们的主动力来源的情况下? |
[23:06] | With or without the naquadria reactor, | 不管有没有那夸达反应堆, |
[23:08] | this ship is more than capable of defending itself against attack. | 这艘船都有办法保护自己 对付…攻击. |
[23:13] | May I introduce Colonel William Ronson, | 容我介绍威廉 朗森上校, |
[23:16] | commander of the Prometheus. | “土卫十六”的指挥官. |
[23:18] | It is an honour. | 真是荣幸. |
[23:20] | I assure you we would not attack without provocation. | 上校,我向你保证, 除非遭到挑衅我们是不会攻击的. |
[23:24] | There are several gun batteries aimed at my ship, sir. | 外头有好几个枪炮连对着我的船, 先生. |
[23:27] | We must defend ourselves from any action you might take. | 我们必须保卫自己以防 你们会对我们所采取行动. |
[23:31] | For instance, should Chairman Ashwan and I | 例如主席和我若未 |
[23:33] | fail to appear at a specific time, | 在 特定时间现身的话, |
[23:35] | my men have orders to fire those batteries. | 我的人就会奉令开炮. |
[23:39] | Then perhaps we had better continue the tour. | 那我们还是继续行程的好. |
[23:45] | Please, Major Carter, after you. | 卡特少校,你先请. |
[23:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,先生. |
[23:48] | Sir. | 你先请. |
[24:14] | May we be of assistance? | 我们能帮你吗? |
[24:16] | Forgive me. I did not want to intrude. | 原谅我,我并无意打扰. |
[24:19] | I am Tarek Solamon. | 我叫泰芮刻 瑟拉蒙, |
[24:21] | I am a professor of mathematics at the university. | 是这所大学的数学教授. |
[24:25] | I’m Jonas Quinn. This is Teal’c. | 我是乔纳斯 奎恩.这是提亚克. |
[24:27] | If you were curious about us, just come over. | 如果你对我们好奇的话,你只要过来就行了. |
[24:29] | With respect, Mr Quinn, | 无意冒犯,奎恩先生, |
[24:31] | it is not you I was curious about, but what you seek. | 我有兴趣的 不是你们,而是你们在找的东西. |
[24:36] | Continue. | 继续. |
[24:37] | I’ve heard you seek evidence of the Ring of the Gods. | 我听说你们在找众神之环的证据, 我相信我可以帮你们找到它. |
[24:39] | I believe I can help you find it. | 我希望一切都还令人满意, 我们出发时并没料到会招待客人晚餐. |
[24:56] | I hope it’s satisfactory. | 真是太迷人了! |
[24:57] | We didn’t expect to host a formal dinner on this mission. | 想想看, 我们正在吃的食物 |
[25:02] | It’s fascinating to realise we are eating food | – 是在几百万光年外的世界 |
[25:06] | grown and prepared on a world millions of light years away. | 成长并准备的! |
[25:10] | And frozen millions of years ago. | 而且是冷冻在…几百万年前. |
[25:16] | It’s the best we have on board. | 这是我们船上最好的食物. |
[25:20] | Mr Chairman, we noticed in our research | 主席先生, 我们在研究时无法不注意到 – |
[25:23] | that your history seems limited to the last 300 years. | – 你们的历史似乎局限在三百年内. |
[25:29] | Prior to our recorded history, | 根据我们先前的历史记载, |
[25:32] | our people endured a… | 我们的同胞忍受了… |
[25:34] | a long and terrible dark age. | 一段漫长而恐怖的… 黑暗世纪. |
[25:39] | One they desperately wish to forget. | 他们渴望忘记过去, |
[25:43] | Thus, only after Tagrea emerged from this black era | 因此只有在塔格瑞亚人 脱离黑暗纪元后, |
[25:47] | did historians begin again to record events. | 历史学家才开始重新记录事件. |
[25:51] | It means you’re missing many years of your past. | 但这意味着你们 失去了几千年的过去? |
[25:54] | Yes. | 是的. |
[25:57] | Aren’t you curious? | 你们难道不…好奇吗? |
[26:00] | It’s hardly a question of choice. | 那是很难抉择的问题,上校. |
[26:03] | Even if we wished to know our history, | 就算我们想知道古老的历史 |
[26:05] | there’s none to study. | 也无处可寻, |
[26:06] | All evidence of it was destroyed centuries ago. | 所有的记录在好几世纪前就被毁掉了. |
[26:10] | We believe what came before Year Zero | 我们相信纪元前的历史 |
[26:12] | has no intrinsic value to our society. | 对我们的社会毫无价值, |
[26:15] | The society of the new era has no need to know how they suffered. | 这个新纪元的社会不需要 知道他们之前受的苦. |
[26:19] | On Earth we study our past to learn from it. | 在地球,我们研究过去并从中学习. |
[26:24] | Whereas we believe that nostalgia’s a sign of weakness. | 我们认为怀旧是软弱的象征. |
[26:35] | I’m sure both points of view have merit. | 我相信两者都各有优点. |
[26:38] | Well said, Major. | 说的好,少校! |
[26:46] | A drink to history. | 干杯,敬历史! |
[26:51] | And to the future. | 以及未来! |
[27:07] | Colonel O’Neill, Major Carter, | 欧尼尔上校,卡特少校, |
[27:10] | the meal was… interesting. | 这顿饭真是…有意思. |
[27:12] | Glad you liked it. | 很高兴你喜欢. |
[27:15] | – He didn’t say that. – Well, I did. Thank you. | – 他可没说. – 我倒是喜欢,谢谢你们. |
[27:20] | Now that we’ve gotten to know each other a little better, | 既然我们大家都彼此了解一些了, |
[27:23] | do you think having those guns pointed at us is completely necessary? | 你认为还有必要 用那些枪指着我们吗? |
[27:28] | Would your Colonel Ronson not be as vigilant? | 你们的朗森上校 不也是同样谨慎吗? |
[27:33] | Yes, I’m sure he would be. | 对…我想他会的. |
[27:38] | Mr Chairman? | 您先请,主席先生. |
[27:39] | Go, Kalfas. I will join you in a moment. | 你先走吧,开尔法斯.我马上赶上. |
[27:51] | I apologise for Commander Kalfas’ behaviour. | 我为开尔法斯指挥官的行为道歉, |
[27:54] | Diplomacy is not his strength. | 外交不是他的专长. |
[27:56] | Yes. We share that quality in common. | 对,我也差不多. |
[27:59] | Since I took office, | 自从我执政后, |
[28:00] | I have been perceived publicly as being weak | 大众认为 我在民防问题上 |
[28:04] | in matters of civic defence. | 较为软弱, |
[28:06] | As a result, Kalfas has growing political support. | 结果造成开尔法斯逐渐 受到政治上的支持. |
[28:10] | Our arrival hasn’t helped things much, has it? | 我们的出现只是雪上加霜吧? |
[28:14] | No. | 是的. |
[28:16] | I only hope his mistrust | 我唯一的希望是这种不信任 |
[28:18] | does not interfere with your quest for the Stargate. | 不会妨碍你们追查星际之门, |
[28:21] | I believe finding it would be a great discovery for our people. | 我相信找到它会是 我们人民最伟大的发现. |
[28:29] | Please excuse the state of my office. | (泰芮刻) 请进,抱歉, 办公室乱糟糟的. |
[28:35] | So you said you could help us find the Ring of the Gods. | 哪,你说你能帮我们找到众神之环, |
[28:40] | – How? – With these. | – 怎么做? – 啊,用这些. |
[28:43] | I spent a lifetime collecting them. | 我用毕生收集它们. |
[28:46] | Relics from before my people turned their back on their god. | 那些我们人民 背弃我们的神之前的遗物. |
[28:51] | To which god are you referring? | 你说的是哪个神? |
[28:53] | Our creator. Horus. | 我们的创造者,太阳神. |
[28:55] | Only a few of us dare believe in him. | 我们只有几个人敢相信他. |
[29:00] | – It is the symbol of Heru-ur. – You know him? | – 那是赫鲁厄的象征. – 你知道他? |
[29:04] | Heru-ur is not a god. He is a Goa’uld. | 赫鲁厄不是神,他是勾阿呜. |
[29:09] | He is the one who made us. | 他是创造我们的人! |
[29:10] | The relics speak of him as the creator of all life. | 这个遗物说他是所有生命的创造者, |
[29:13] | The one who spoke us into existence. | 证明我们存在的人. |
[29:15] | More likely he enslaved your ancestors | 比较像是他奴役你的祖先 |
[29:18] | and brought them here from Earth. | 并将他们从地球带来的人. |
[29:20] | Heru-ur must have abandoned your people | 赫鲁厄一定在多年前抛弃了你的同胞, |
[29:23] | when resources were depleted. | 当他寻求的资源耗尽的时候. |
[29:25] | Then the Tagreans must have tried to | 塔格瑞亚人一定是因为蔑视这个 过去的神 |
[29:27] | destroy all evidence of their former god, | 而试图毁灭所有的证据, |
[29:30] | including everything to do with the Stargate. | 包括跟星际之门相关的一切. |
[29:33] | They did not destroy everything. | 他们没毁掉一切! |
[29:37] | This remains. | 这个留了下来. |
[30:01] | My understanding of this language is limited, | 我对这种语言的理解十分有限, |
[30:04] | but it appears to be an etching of something called a “shap eye”. | 不过它显然是某种叫”夏怕艾”的东西的蚀刻版画. |
[30:09] | – Chaapa-ai. – Ah. | – 恰怕艾. – 啊哈. |
[30:11] | This text is a slight variation of… | 这个原文是几乎没什么变动的 |
[30:16] | … predynastic Egyptian. It’s beautiful. | 第一王朝前的埃及文,它好美. |
[30:18] | This section here says Heru-ur’s Stargate can be found… | 这边这段说”我们在北边的大沙漠 |
[30:24] | … in a great desert to the north. | 发现赫鲁厄的星际之门”. |
[30:26] | It must mean the wastelands of Anhur. | 那一定是指安合尤奥荒原. |
[30:29] | They lie far beyond the city. | 那边离城市很远, |
[30:30] | – I have found many of my artefacts there. – Really? | – 我大部分的古物都是在那儿找到的. – 真的? |
[30:38] | Guys? We’d like to take a little field trip. | 伙计们?我们想来趟小小的远足. |
[30:44] | They want to go to the wastelands. | 他们想到荒原的某个地点. |
[30:46] | Then take them. | 那就带他们去啊. |
[30:47] | I think that’s a mistake. | 我认为这是个错误. |
[30:50] | Because they may find something | 因为他们也许会找到 |
[30:52] | you do not wish them to find? | 你不希望被找到的东西? |
[30:54] | If this is some sort of reconnaissance… | 如果这是入侵前的侦查呢? |
[30:56] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你太离谱了. |
[30:58] | And you are being reckless | 而你太鲁莽了! |
[31:00] | People from another world are here. | 另一个世界的代表来到这里! |
[31:03] | Do you understand? | 另一个世界!你了解这个意义吗? |
[31:06] | And what’s more, they seek our help. | 而且他们要求我们的援助! |
[31:08] | We do not know their true intentions. | 我们甚至不知道他们真正的企图! |
[31:11] | Or what they can offer us – an exchange of knowledge. | 或他们能提供给我们的. – 知识和科技的交流. |
[31:14] | The Stargate could open up the universe to us. | 星际之门能为我们的人民 开启整个宇宙! |
[31:17] | A universe of potential enemies. I demand you reconsider. | 一个有潜在敌人的宇宙! 我要求你重新考虑! |
[31:21] | We cannot undo what has happened. | 我们无法取消已发生的事情! |
[31:26] | The difference is, Kalfas, I would not if I could. | 开尔法斯,不同的是, 就算我能我也不会这么做. |
[31:31] | They are here, and we must deal with them one way or another. | 他们在这里, 我们必须跟他们打交道, |
[31:37] | – I prefer to help. – And I prefer… | – 不管怎样,我选择帮助他们. – 我宁愿… |
[31:39] | Now have them taken to the coordinates. | 现在,带他们到现场去! |
[31:46] | As you wish. | 依您吩咐. |
[31:51] | The Stargate should be located directly in the middle of the second… | 星际之门应该在 – |
[31:56] | and third monument. | – 第二和第三遗迹的中间. |
[31:58] | Are you certain, Jonas Quinn? | 你确定吗,乔纳斯 奎恩? |
[32:01] | Well, that’s what it says. | 上面是这么说的. |
[32:12] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯. |
[32:17] | – You think that’s the cover stones? – Indeed. | – 会是覆盖的石板吗? – 正是. |
[32:42] | “Here lies the Chaapa-ai of Heru-ur… | “这儿存放着赫鲁厄的恰怕艾… |
[32:47] | false god to the people of Tagrea. “ | 塔格瑞亚人的假神.” |
[32:53] | “May it never know the daylight again. “ | “将永远不得重见天日.” |
[32:56] | The ring exists. | 众神之环真的存在! |
[33:00] | O’Neill. | (提亚克) 欧尼尔. |
[33:03] | What’s up, T? | 什么事,提亚克? |
[33:04] | I believe we have located the Stargate. | 我相信我们找到星际之门了. |
[33:10] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息. |
[33:11] | We will require assistance to retrieve it. | 我们需要帮忙来挖出它. |
[33:14] | I’ll talk to Ashwan. | 我们会跟艾旭万说. |
[33:18] | Nice job. | 做得好! |
[33:52] | Jonas | (卡特) 乔纳斯 |
[33:53] | It looks good. It looks intact. | 看来不错,它似乎是完整的! |
[34:52] | Well, let’s give it a shot. | 我们来试试看吧. |
[35:21] | Kalfas. | 开尔法斯. |
[35:24] | What are you doing? | 你干什么?! |
[35:25] | Taking back what belongs to my people. | 我来拿回属于我们的东西! |
[35:39] | Kalfas’ actions are outrageous. | 开尔法斯的行为太过分了! |
[35:41] | Tell him to stand down. | 叫他住手啊. |
[35:43] | I’ve done that. He refuses. | 上校,我已经试过了,他不肯听命. |
[35:45] | He claims to be protecting our security. | 他说他是在保护塔格瑞亚的安全. |
[35:48] | Have him arrested. | 逮捕他. |
[35:50] | Kalfas commands great loyalty in the military. | 开尔法斯指挥官在部队里 有许多忠实的拥护者, |
[35:53] | Challenging him would only lead to civil war. | 挑战他只会引起内战. |
[35:56] | Sir, we could use the Prometheus. | 长官,我们可以利用”土卫十六”. |
[35:58] | Her weapons would defeat Kalfas’ troops. | 它的武器比开尔法斯的部队要强得多. |
[36:01] | There is still that nagging problem of all the guns pointed at it. | 问题是现在还有那些对着它的枪炮. |
[36:06] | I chose the commander of those gun batteries myself. | 那些枪炮连的指挥官是我亲自挑选的, |
[36:10] | He is loyal to me. | 他效忠于我. |
[36:12] | Colonel, I give you my word he will not fire upon your ship. | 上校,我跟你保证 他不会对你们的船开火的. |
[36:25] | Kalfas, you’ve no idea what you’re dealing with. | 开尔法斯, 你不知道你面对的是什么. |
[36:29] | I know our ancestors buried this device for a reason. | 我知道我们的祖先 埋葬这装置是有理由的. |
[36:32] | Maybe they were wrong. | 也许他们错了呢? |
[36:34] | Maybe you should stop being afraid of the past. | 或者… 该是你们停止害怕过去的时候了. |
[36:37] | It’s not the past that concerns me. It’s the future. | 不,我关心的不是过去, 而是未来! |
[36:40] | Having assessed our strength, | 在评估过我们的实力后, |
[36:42] | you would return with greater numbers. | 你们一定会带着大军回来. |
[36:44] | You have nothing to fear. | 你没有什么好害怕的. |
[36:46] | We just wanna fix our ship. | (奎恩) 我们只想修好我们的船. |
[36:48] | Our people can become friends, | 我们的人民可以成为朋友, |
[36:50] | they can exchange knowledge, even trade. | 他们能交换知识,甚至贸易. |
[36:53] | We’ll even teach you how to use the Stargate. | 我们甚至能教你们怎么用星际之门. |
[36:59] | Yes. You will teach me how to use it. | 没错,你会教我怎么用星际之门. |
[37:07] | They’re holding two of my men prisoner. We need the ship. | 他们抓了我们两个人, 我们需要这艘船. |
[37:11] | Our shields are down. | 我们的防护罩还是不能用, |
[37:13] | If we take off and they open fire with those guns… | 如果我们起飞而他们对我们开火的话… |
[37:16] | Ashwan promised they wouldn’t. | 艾旭万保证他们不会. |
[37:19] | He lost control of his government, | 他才失去对他政府的控制, |
[37:21] | and I’m to trust the safety of my crew to his word? | 难道我要以他一句话押上我船员的性命? |
[37:24] | Yes. That’s what you’re going to do. | 对,这就是你要做的. |
[37:27] | Jack, you’re asking me to risk everyone on this ship. | 杰克,如果你要我赌上全船… |
[37:31] | If that is so, Colonel Ronson, | 如果那样的话,朗森上校, |
[37:34] | then I will be taking the same risk. | 我也冒着同样的危险. |
[37:37] | You may launch your vessel when ready. | 你准备好就可以起飞, |
[37:40] | You will not be fired upon. | 你们不会被攻击的. |
[37:44] | – Major Gant. – Sir? | – 甘特少校? – 长官. |
[37:46] | Fire up the sublight engines. | 点燃次光速引擎. |
[37:50] | Arm all available weapons | 预备所有可用的武器准备还击, |
[37:52] | and prepare to return fire… on my orders only. | 只听我的命令. |
[37:56] | That will not be necessary, Colonel. | 那是不需要的,上校. |
[38:06] | Let’s hope the old man is right, | 只能希望那老头子是对的, |
[38:09] | or this is gonna be a short ride. | 否则这会是一段超短的旅程. |
[38:25] | No sign of weapon fire from the gun batteries, sir. | 长官,枪炮连没有发射武器的迹象, |
[38:29] | I think we’re clear. | 我想我们安全了. |
[38:37] | Very well. Proceed to the coordinates at one-third thrust. | 很好.将推进力设定为1/3. |
[38:41] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[39:01] | Are you sure you’re up to this? | 主席先生,你确定要这么做吗? |
[39:02] | Things can get out of hand. | 情况可能会失控… |
[39:04] | I’m not afraid, Major. | 少校,我不怕, |
[39:05] | I should have done this a long time ago. | 我早就该这么做了. |
[39:08] | This is Ronson. We’re in position. | 这里是朗森.我们就位了. |
[39:11] | Roger that. | 知道了. |
[39:31] | Prometheus, hold your fire until my signal. | “土卫十六”, 依我的信号开火. |
[39:36] | “Prometheus” has your six. | (朗森) “土卫十六”支援你们,SG-1. |
[39:49] | This has gone far enough. Release these men. | 开尔法斯,够了,放开这些人. |
[39:52] | Hold your positions. We cannot let him | 守住阵地,我们不能让他 |
[39:54] | hand this device over to the aliens. | 把这个装置交给外星人. |
[40:03] | Commander Kalfas. | 开尔法斯指挥官, |
[40:06] | He’s a good man, a cautious man. | 是个好人.一个谨慎的人. |
[40:11] | But he thinks, as our ancestors did, | 但他跟我们祖先的想法一样, |
[40:13] | that it is better to control what we do not understand, | 对于我们不懂的东西 最好的控制方法就是埋了它, |
[40:17] | to bury it so it cannot harm us. | 所以它不会再伤害我们. |
[40:20] | I, too, once thought as he does, but no longer. | 我也曾经跟他的想法相同, 但再也不是了. |
[40:26] | These… “aliens” who Kalfas fears so much… | 这些开尔法斯如此畏惧的… “外星人”, |
[40:31] | are not conquerors. | 并不是征服者. |
[40:35] | They are long-lost brethren. | 他们是失散已久的同胞. |
[40:41] | Look at it. | 看看它! |
[40:44] | This is where we came from. | 那是我们来的地方! |
[40:50] | This is who we are. | 代表着我们! |
[40:53] | Our ancestors erased our history out of fear. | 我们的祖先消灭了 我们的历史,我们的恐惧, |
[40:59] | And yet, without our history… | 然而没有了历史… |
[41:03] | we cannot know who we are… | 我们无法知道我们是谁… |
[41:06] | or what we may some day become. | 或我们将来会变成如何! |
[41:10] | I will not make that same mistake. | 我不会再犯相同的错误. |
[41:19] | I’m relieving you of your command. | 我解除你的指挥权, |
[41:22] | You and your men will stand down. | 你和你的人退下… |
[41:30] | I said lower your weapons | 我说,放下你们的武器! |
[41:46] | Take him away. | 把他带走. |
[42:03] | Didn’t know you had that in you. | 不知道你这么厉害呢. |
[42:05] | Neither did I. | 我也是. |
[42:11] | We’ll be back in a few days with equipment to repair our ship. | 我们会在几天内 带着修船的装备回来. |
[42:15] | Until then Colonel Ronson and his crew will be our guests. | 在那之前朗森上校和 他的船员都会是我们的贵宾. |
[42:19] | I hope you’ll join us at a state dinner upon your return. | 我希望你们在你们回去之前 能参加我们的国宴. |
[42:26] | – Thanks, Tarek. – No. Thank you. | – 谢了,泰芮刻. – 不,是谢谢你们. |
[42:29] | I hope you will soon return. | 希望你们会很快回来, |
[42:30] | There is much to learn about our history. | 关于我们的历史还有很多要学的呢. |
[42:33] | Yeah, but I think you know more than | 对,这点我们绝对帮得上忙, 不过你知道的 |
[42:35] | most people on your planet. | 比你星球上大多数人还要多了. |
[42:37] | I have a feeling this guy’s gonna be getting a bigger office soon. | 感觉到这家伙很快就会升官了. |