时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”; | “星际之门 SG-1″前情回顾; |
[00:08] | Cassandra? | 卡珊卓? |
[00:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[00:13] | It helps, to do this. | 帮助做这个. |
[00:14] | “Hok’tar” is a hybrid of two Goa’uld words. | “Hok’tar”是两个勾阿呜单词混合而成. |
[00:17] | “Hok”, which means advanced, | “Hok”, 意思是先进的, |
[00:18] | and “tar”, which I believe is a sort of slang. | 而 “tar”, 我相信这是一种俚语. |
[00:21] | – For… ? – Human. | – 什么意思…? – 人类. |
[00:24] | So essentially, it’s “advanced human”. “Hok Tauri. “ | 这么说来, 应该是”先进的人类”,”Hok Tauri” |
[00:27] | An advanced human would be | 一个先进的人类 |
[00:29] | a powerful host for the Goa’uld. | 将成为勾阿呜强有力的宿主. |
[00:30] | Which explains why Nirrti was experimenting. | 这就解释了为什么内尔提 要进行这些试验. |
[00:54] | A few thousand years on another world | 这几千年在其他星球上 |
[00:56] | have changed you more than you know. | 对你们产生的变化比你所知的还要多. |
[00:59] | I can make you more powerful than you could imagine. | 我能让你拥有无法想像的威力. |
[01:04] | The powers you have seen in Wodan and the others? | 那些你在沃恩和 其他人身上见到的力量. |
[01:07] | Only a fraction of what I could give you. | 我只能给你一小部分. |
[01:12] | I must apologise, Colonel. | 不好意思,上校. |
[01:14] | This is a meagre feast | 用这种粗茶淡饭招待 |
[01:16] | to offer visitors from another world. | 来自外星的访客. |
[01:20] | No need to apologise. It appears delicious. | 不用抱歉,这看来…很好吃. |
[01:25] | We are a poor people. | 我们很穷, |
[01:27] | We are forced to spend most of our time in the mines. | 多数时间都被迫待在矿坑里. |
[01:30] | For the greater glory of Baal. | 是为了巴尔的伟大荣耀. |
[01:33] | Of course. | 当然了. |
[01:36] | According to our information, | 有意思.因为根据我们的情报, |
[01:38] | Baal abandoned this planet 100 years ago, | 巴尔在几百年前那夸达挖光后 |
[01:41] | when the naqahdah mines went dry. | 就放弃了这个地方. |
[01:42] | The naqahdah is scarce and difficult to extract, | 那夸达非常罕见且不易取得, |
[01:45] | but there are deposits. | 但这里还是有矿藏. |
[01:47] | Are you feeling unwell, Jonas Quinn? | 你不舒服吗,乔纳斯 奎恩? |
[01:50] | I’m fine. Just… It’s hot. | 我没事,只是…好热. |
[01:54] | We have not seen Lord Baal for many generations, | 我们的确有好几世代 没见过巴尔大领主了, |
[01:57] | but we continue to offer him tribute | 但我们持续透过 |
[01:59] | through his emissary Lord Mot. | 他的使节茂特领主送交贡品. |
[02:01] | You expecting this guy soon? | 这家伙最近会到吗? |
[02:03] | He will arrive in 12 days, | 他会在12天后抵达, |
[02:05] | at the rising of the full moon. | 当满月上升的时候. |
[02:14] | Stop talking like an old fool. | 别像个老糊涂般胡言乱语! |
[02:16] | It would be madness to defy Lord Mot. | 想违抗茂特领主真是疯了! |
[02:20] | With each passing year, | 一年年过去, |
[02:22] | the mining grows more difficult. | 采矿变得愈来愈困难, |
[02:25] | Soon it may be impossible | 总有一天将无法再满足 |
[02:27] | to meet Lord Mot’s demands. | 茂特领主的需求. |
[02:29] | But we have no choice. | 可是我们没别的选择, |
[02:31] | They are gods, after all. | 再怎么说他们都是神啊. |
[02:33] | Are they not? | 对吧? |
[02:37] | They have great power. | 他们威力强大, 我们知道这点就够了. |
[02:39] | – That is true. However… – Ellori. | – 没错,可是… – 艾勒莱. |
[02:47] | However… what? | 可是什么? |
[02:53] | We have an ancient prophecy | 我们有个古老的预言, |
[02:56] | that one day strangers would come through the Chaapa-ai | 某天陌生人穿过恰怕艾杀死众神, |
[02:59] | to slay the gods and free our people. | 解放我们的同胞. |
[03:03] | Now you have arrived. | 现在你们来了, |
[03:05] | And you also carry weapons of great power. | 而且你们也有威力强大的武器. |
[03:08] | Stop talking like an old fool. | 别像个老糊涂般胡言乱语! |
[03:10] | It would be madness to defy Lord Mot. | 想违抗茂特领主真是疯了! |
[03:20] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯? |
[03:23] | I need some air. | 我需要一点新鲜空气… |
[03:26] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯. |
[04:31] | Stargate.SG1-s06e21.Prophecy | |
[04:44] | Preliminary tests seem to indicate that | 初步测试显示 |
[04:45] | Jonas is in perfect health. | 乔纳斯非常健康, |
[04:48] | But given his history with naquadria research, | 不过由于他参与那夸达研究的经历, |
[04:51] | I decided to do an MRl. | 我觉得作核磁共振较为明智. |
[04:53] | Now, it shows an area of unusual brain activity right about here. | 结果显示这一区有不寻常的脑部活动. |
[04:57] | – Any explanation? – No, sir. | – 有任何解释吗? – 没有,长官. |
[04:59] | I don’t know if this is | 事实上我根本不知道这是不是 |
[05:01] | linked with what happened on the planet. | 跟在那星球上发生的事有关联. |
[05:03] | I had a dizzy spell. | 我只是晕了一下, |
[05:04] | It was probably the food. | 可能是食物的关系. |
[05:06] | Maybe, but I don’t wanna take any chances. | 也许,但我不想冒险. |
[05:10] | I’ve scheduled some follow-up exams. | 我已经订下了一连串后续的检验. |
[05:12] | Very well. | 很好. |
[05:22] | According to Tok’ra intelligence, | 根据托克拉的情报 |
[05:24] | not only did Baal abandon P4S-237 | 不但巴尔在一百多年前 |
[05:26] | over a hundred years ago, | 就已经放弃了P4S-237 |
[05:28] | but he no longer receives | 而且就他们所知 |
[05:29] | any naqahdah shipments from the planet. | 他也不曾再从那边收到过那夸达. |
[05:32] | Where’s it going? | 那它上哪去了? |
[05:34] | Perhaps Lord Mot is keeping it himself. | 也许是那个茂特领主自己藏起来了? |
[05:36] | What do we know about him? | 我们对他了解多少? |
[05:39] | He was the Canaanite god of death. | 他是…迦南人的死神. |
[05:42] | According to mythology, | 根据神话 |
[05:43] | he was defeated by Baal | 他被巴尔打败, |
[05:45] | and forced to live in the underworld. | 并被迫遁入地底. |
[05:47] | In all likelihood, there was a power struggle. | 可能有过一场大战, |
[05:50] | Baal defeated Mot and forced him into servitude. | 巴尔击败茂特并逼他称臣. |
[05:53] | Maybe he doesn’t want to serve any more. | 也许他…再也不想被使唤了. |
[05:56] | If he is stockpiling naqahdah without Baal’s knowledge, | 如果他瞒着巴尔私藏那夸达, |
[05:59] | he may move against him. | 也许是计画对抗他. |
[06:01] | If Baal no longer has any knowledge of | 长官,如果我们推断没错, |
[06:03] | what’s happening on the planet, | 而巴尔也不知道那星球的现况, |
[06:05] | we could possibly free these people. | 我们可能可以解放那些人. |
[06:08] | If the System Lords think the planet’s worthless, | 如果系统领主认为这个星球一无用处, |
[06:11] | nobody will take his place. | 我们就不必担心会有别人来占地为领主. |
[06:13] | Did they ask for our help? | 他们有要求我们帮忙吗? |
[06:16] | Mm… not exactly. | 嗯…不尽然. |
[06:18] | I think they were afraid to ask directly. | 我想他们不敢坦白直接要求. |
[06:20] | But they did hint that they | 但他们暗示过他们 |
[06:22] | no longer believe the Goa’uld are gods. | 不再相信勾阿呜是神. |
[06:24] | What do you think, Colonel? | 上校,你看呢? |
[06:26] | We’ll need a lot more intel. | 我想我们需要多一点情报. |
[06:33] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[06:36] | You wanna get some lunch? It’s Mexican today. | 要不要去吃午餐? 今天是墨西哥菜喔. |
[06:39] | Ellori says Mot isn’t due to return for another 12 days. | 艾勒莱说茂特不会在12天内出现, |
[06:43] | That gives us plenty of time. | 我们有充分的时间. |
[06:45] | I’ll contact the Pentagon. | 我会联络五角大楼. |
[06:59] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[07:00] | You wanna get some lunch? | 要不要去吃午餐? |
[07:02] | It’s Mexican today. | 今天是墨西哥菜喔. |
[07:06] | – What? – I knew you were gonna say that. | – 怎么? – 我知道你会那么说. |
[07:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[07:11] | Before, when we were in the briefing room, I had a… | 之前我们在简报室的时候,我… |
[07:15] | I don’t know. It was like a vision. | 我不知道,就像是个影像… |
[07:19] | I was standing here holding this notebook. | 我站在这儿,拿着这本笔记. |
[07:22] | You came in and said what you said. | 你走进来说了你刚说的话. |
[07:24] | When you think you’re reliving a moment, | 当你觉得身处同样的时刻, |
[07:26] | it’s called deja vu. | 那叫”似曾相识”. |
[07:28] | It’s normal. | 那很平常, |
[07:29] | It’s caused by a split-second delay | 据说那是感官认知 |
[07:30] | in sense perception. | 瞬间延迟所造成的. |
[07:32] | No, this was different. | 不,不一样. |
[07:35] | It was the same on the planet. | 在那星球上也是, |
[07:37] | I saw something, | 我… 看到某事, |
[07:38] | and then it happened. | 然后它就发生了. |
[07:41] | When? | 什么时候? |
[07:42] | Just before I passed out. | 就在我昏过去前. |
[07:45] | I didn’t think anything of it at the time, | 我没说是因为我那时并没多想, |
[07:49] | but now it’s happened twice. | 可是现在发生两次了. |
[07:58] | Sir? We just completed a second MRl. | 长官?我们刚完成第二次的核磁共振扫描. |
[08:02] | There’s nothing to suggest that | 还是没有证据证明 |
[08:04] | Jonas’ exposure to naquadria | 乔纳斯先前暴露在那夸达的经历 |
[08:06] | is linked to this. | 跟这事有关. |
[08:07] | According to Major Carter, | 据卡特少校所说 |
[08:08] | he claims to be having visions. | 他声称看到影像. |
[08:11] | He’s also beginning to suffer from headaches. | 对.他也开始头痛. |
[08:13] | The symptoms are similar to those of the scientists on Kelowna, | 我知道这些症状 跟基隆拿的科学家们类似, |
[08:17] | but there are no indications of schizophrenia. | 但是看不出有精神分裂的迹象. |
[08:20] | There is, however, a small spot on this MRl | 不过扫描上这个小点 |
[08:23] | that has me worried. | 才是我担心的. |
[08:25] | You know what it is? | 你知道是什么吗? |
[08:27] | I’m not sure, but it could be a tumour. | 我不确定,但可能是肿瘤. |
[08:30] | Is this what caused him to pass out? | 这会令他昏倒吗? |
[08:33] | It’s possible. | 可能. |
[08:36] | Sir, I think it would be best | 长官,我认为你 |
[08:37] | if you took Jonas off active duty. | 取消乔纳斯的勤务会比较好. |
[08:43] | This is ridiculous. | 这太扯了. |
[08:44] | Fraiser’s just coverin’ all the bases. | 弗雷泽只是为了保险起见. |
[08:47] | Something else has to be going on here. | 一定有别的原因. |
[08:49] | Whatever she saw in that MRl | 不管她在扫描上见到的是什么, |
[08:51] | has to have something to do with these visions. | 一定跟我看到的影像有关. |
[08:55] | It can’t be just coincidence. | 我是说…这不可能是巧合. |
[09:00] | You guys didn’t believe me | 怎么?我之前看到那些外星生物时 |
[09:02] | when I saw those alien creatures. | 你们也不相信我, |
[09:04] | They were real. | 结果它们是真的. |
[09:06] | So you’re seeing things before they happen. | 所以… 你在事情发生前先看到它们? |
[09:14] | – That’s right. – Like what’s for lunch? | – 对. – 像是…午餐吃什么? |
[09:20] | No, I can’t control it. | 不,我无法控制它, |
[09:22] | It just flashes. | 它们就这么…闪过. |
[09:25] | We have encountered many strange phenomena, | 我们见过许多怪现象,乔纳斯. |
[09:28] | but we have yet to meet anyone | 可是我们还没遇过 |
[09:30] | that could see the future. | 能看到未来的人. |
[09:32] | It goes against all the laws | 那违反了我们所知的 |
[09:34] | of physics as we understand them. | 一切物理定律. |
[09:36] | Have you had any more? | 你还有看到别的吗? |
[09:43] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯? |
[09:48] | The Tok’ra are coming. | 托克拉来了. |
[09:55] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | (广播) 无预期的外太空活动! |
[10:05] | Her name is Sina. | 她叫西娜. |
[10:13] | SG-1, this is Sina of the Tok’ra. | SG-1,这位是托克拉的西娜. |
[10:16] | We have further information about the System Lord Baal. | 我们有系统领主巴尔的进一步消息. |
[10:22] | – Is there a problem? – No, sir. | – 有问题吗? – 没,长官. |
[10:27] | Please. | 请坐. |
[10:38] | Baal has suffered a recent military defeat by Lord Yu. | 巴尔最近吃了系统领主禹的败仗, |
[10:41] | Anubis is very disappointed. | 据说阿努比斯相当失望. |
[10:43] | It’s hard to believe that Yu hasn’t been destroyed. | 真不敢相信禹还能撑到现在. |
[10:46] | As he is the only System Lord still in opposition to Anubis, | 他是唯一一个还在对抗 阿努比斯的系统领主, |
[10:49] | his persistence is remarkable. | 他的坚持实在非比寻常. |
[10:52] | You go, Yu. | 干得好,禹! |
[10:59] | Baal’s recent campaign was meant to be a final blow. | 巴尔这战应该是最后一击, |
[11:02] | But Yu escaped, | 但他让禹逃了, |
[11:04] | and Baal suffered heavy losses in the process. | 部队还损失惨重. |
[11:06] | So he screwed up, | 所以他搞砸了, |
[11:08] | and his boss is pissed at him now. | 现在他的老板气坏了? |
[11:11] | If I understand you correctly, | 如果我没误解你的话, |
[11:14] | yes, that would be a fair assessment. | 是的,这是适当的评述. |
[11:17] | Clearly Baal is vulnerable. | 显然巴尔现在岌岌可危, |
[11:19] | This may be an ideal time for Mot to move against him. | 这也许是茂特对抗他的最佳时机. |
[11:23] | If he becomes a System Lord, | 如果他变成了一个系统领主, |
[11:25] | he won’t have to keep his operation on 237 secret. | 他就毋须对237上的活动保密, |
[11:27] | He could garrison the planet. | 他可以驻扎在那个星球上. |
[11:29] | So if we’re gonna help them, we’d better do it soon. | 所以如果我们要帮他们的话就得赶快. |
[11:42] | Another headache? | 头又痛了? |
[11:45] | Yeah. | 对. |
[11:49] | None of us had met that Tok’ra before. | 乔纳斯,我们之前从没见过这个托克拉, |
[11:52] | You couldn’t have known her name. | 你不可能知道她的名字. |
[11:54] | I can’t explain it. I saw her in the briefing room, | 我无法解释.我看到她在简报室, |
[11:58] | General Hammond said her name, | 哈蒙德将军说了她的名字, |
[12:01] | then a few minutes later it happened. | 几分钟后就发生了. |
[12:02] | Teal’c said you’ve never encountered aliens | 提亚克说你们从没遇过 |
[12:04] | with precognitive abilities. | 有预知能力的外星人,对吗? |
[12:07] | Yeah, we haven’t. | 对,没有. |
[12:09] | But we have come across other psychic powers. | 但我们遇过别的心灵力量. |
[12:14] | On P3X-367. | 在P3X-367. |
[12:16] | Wodan was telekinetic, Eggar was telepathic. | 沃恩能心灵移物, 埃加有读心术. |
[12:22] | Then Cassandra… | 还有卡珊卓… |
[12:23] | You think Nirrti is involved? | 你认为内尔提跟这有关? |
[12:25] | It’s very possible. | 很有可能. |
[12:26] | She had me in that gene-splicing machine | 她把我丢在那个基因机器里 |
[12:29] | for over an hour. | 搅和了一个多小时, |
[12:31] | What if she did something to me? | 如果她对我做了什么呢? |
[12:39] | It’s hard to say without a biopsy, | 没做切片检查很难确定, |
[12:41] | but all tests indicate that | 不过我所有的检验都显示 |
[12:42] | the tumour is not made up of cancer cells. | 这个肿瘤并非癌细胞组成的. |
[12:45] | – Then what is it? – I’m not sure. | – 那它是什么? – 我不确定. |
[12:48] | But I do know that it’s grown by over 50 per cent | 我只知道它从上次检验后 |
[12:51] | since the last test. | 长大超过了50%, |
[12:53] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这种事. |
[12:55] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么? |
[12:56] | I recommend immediate surgery. | 我建议立刻开刀. |
[12:58] | If we don’t get it out of him soon, | 如果我们不赶快拿掉它, |
[13:01] | the intracranial pressure will kill him. | 颅内压力会害死他的. |
[13:08] | I’ve called in a neurosurgeon, | 我已经找来一个神经外科医师, |
[13:10] | Dr Sandy Van Densen. She’s the best. | 她叫桑迪 范 丹森.是这个领域的权威. |
[13:13] | I’m not completely convinced that surgery | 我不确定手术 |
[13:16] | is the right way to deal with this. | 是解决这件事的正确方法. |
[13:18] | Jonas, it’s going to kill you. | 乔纳斯,它会害死你. |
[13:20] | You don’t know that. | 你并不知道. |
[13:21] | We don’t even know what it is. | 我们连它是什么都不清楚! |
[13:24] | Jonas and I think it’s possible that | 乔纳斯和我讨论过 |
[13:26] | this has something to do with Nirrti, | 内尔提跟这事有关的可能性, |
[13:29] | that it’s a step towards the creation of a Hok’tar. | 是创造Hok’tar的另一步. |
[13:31] | So you think this is the result of genetic manipulation. | 所以你们认为这是基因改造的结果? |
[13:36] | Jonas thinks the new tissue in his brain | 乔纳斯认为他大脑里的 – |
[13:39] | is somehow giving him precognitive abilities. | – 新组织给了他预知的能力. |
[13:42] | For all I know, you may be right. | 就我所知你可能是对的, |
[13:44] | But it doesn’t change the fact that, | 但这并不能改变 |
[13:45] | if this tumour continues to grow at its current rate, | 如果肿瘤继续 以目前速率生长 |
[13:48] | it is still going to kill you. | 会害死你的事实. |
[13:49] | It may stabilise. | 它也许会稳定下来. |
[13:51] | Nirrti never did anything to anyone | 内尔提对每个人做过的 |
[13:54] | that didn’t turn out badly. | 都是坏事. |
[13:55] | Colonel, you of all people should realise | 上校,你们大家应该了解 |
[13:59] | what an advantage this could be. | 这可能多么有利, |
[14:02] | Imagine if we knew in advance | 想想看如果我们能预先得知 |
[14:03] | when the next Goa’uld attack would come. | 勾阿呜的下一波进攻 |
[14:06] | You have yet to provide such valuable information. | 你还没提供过这么重要的资讯. |
[14:09] | All I’m saying is just give me some more time. | 我要说的是多给我一点时间, |
[14:13] | At least 48 hours. | 至少48小时. |
[14:15] | Make it 24, and you’ll remain on base for observation. | 24.还有你要留在基地接受观察. |
[14:18] | What about the mission? | 任务呢? |
[14:20] | You’re going to sit this one out. | 这回你不去. |
[14:22] | Colonel, I want you to take the rest of SG-1 | 上校,我要你带SG-1其余人员 |
[14:25] | and SG-15 back to the planet | 和SG-15回那个星球 |
[14:26] | for a full tactical assessment. | – 作全面的战术评估, |
[14:29] | If there’s a chance | 我们是否有机会 |
[14:30] | we can free these people from the Goa’uld, | 从勾阿呜手中解放这些人. |
[14:33] | I wanna know. | 我要知道 |
[14:33] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[14:38] | Dismissed. | 解散. |
[14:47] | Blood pressure’s a little high. | 血压有点高. |
[14:50] | How are the headaches? | 头痛如何? |
[14:52] | Not good. | 不好. |
[14:54] | Jonas, why are you doing this? | 乔纳斯,你为什么要这么做? |
[14:58] | Even limited precognitive abilities | 即使是有限的预知能力 |
[15:00] | would be invaluable to our work. | 对我们的工作都有无上的价值. |
[15:04] | You still think | 嗯.你还是认为 |
[15:05] | you have to keep proving yourself, don’t you? | 你不得不证明你自己,对吗? |
[15:10] | You should consider the possibility | 也许你该想想 |
[15:12] | that you’re valuable enough already. | 你已经够有价值了. |
[15:19] | – Let’s run another EEG. – Yes, Doctor. | – 我们再做另一次脑电波图. – 是,医生. |
[15:32] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯? |
[15:36] | How’s she doing? | 她怎样? |
[15:37] | Respirations are shallow, pulse weak. | 呼吸浅,脉搏微弱. |
[15:39] | Sam, can you hear me? Sam? | 山姆,你听得到我吗?山姆? |
[15:42] | I’ve lost the pulse. | 我失去脉搏了. |
[15:44] | She’s in V fib. | 她心室震颤! |
[15:46] | – Anything? – Nothing. | – 有没有? – 没有. |
[15:47] | Charge to 200. | 充电到两百. |
[15:49] | Charging. | (护士) 充电中. |
[15:51] | Clear | (弗雷泽医生) 让开! |
[15:59] | Jonas | 乔纳斯! |
[16:10] | Colonel Colonel | 上校!上校! |
[16:13] | You have to scrub the mission. | 你必须取消这次任务. |
[16:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[16:17] | Major Carter gets hurt. I saw it. | 卡特少校会受伤,我看到了. |
[16:20] | Colonel O’Neill, | 欧尼尔上校, |
[16:21] | what the hell’s going on down there? | 下面出了什么事了? |
[16:26] | It was a medical emergency. | 那是紧急事故. |
[16:28] | Major Carter was rushed to the infirmary | 卡特少校带着棍棒武器的伤 |
[16:30] | with what looked like a staff blast wound. | 被推进医务室. |
[16:34] | According to the villagers, | 根据村民的说法, |
[16:36] | we won’t encounter Jaffa for days. | 我们多日内不会遇上任何贾法. |
[16:38] | Maybe they’re wrong or maybe they lied. | 也许他们错了,也许他们说谎, |
[16:41] | We can’t know for sure. | 我们无法确定. |
[16:42] | That’s just it, Jonas. There’s no way we can know. | 没错,乔纳斯,我们无从得知. |
[16:47] | Maybe it won’t happen this time. | 也许那根本不是发生在这次任务, |
[16:49] | It could be weeks from now. | 可能是几个星期后的事情. |
[16:50] | I can’t see that far ahead. | 我不认为我看得到那么远. |
[16:52] | We can’t second-guess every decision. | 重点是我们不能开始质疑每个决定, |
[16:55] | It’s a risk every time we step through that gate. | 那是我们每次穿过大门的风险. |
[16:58] | I agree. | 我同意,少校. |
[16:59] | But until we have a better understanding of what’s going on, | 不过在我更清楚出了什么事前, |
[17:02] | I’d prefer to err on the side of caution. | 我宁愿谨慎一点. |
[17:04] | Was anybody else hurt on this thing? | 这次事件中还有别人受伤吗? |
[17:08] | I only saw Major Carter. | 我只看到卡特少校. |
[17:11] | Then she can sit this one out, | 那为了谨慎起见, |
[17:13] | just to be on the safe side. | 她可以不参加这次任务. |
[17:17] | Agreed, but, Colonel, be careful. | 赞成.不过,上校,小心点. |
[17:20] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[17:33] | Major Pierce, report. | 皮尔斯少校,报告! |
[17:35] | We swept the whole village, sir. | 我们查过了整栋建筑,长官, |
[17:37] | There’s no sign of any Jaffa activity. | 没有任何贾法活动的迹象. |
[17:39] | As I said, Lord Mot will not arrive for many days. | 我说过的, 茂特领主很多天内不会到的. |
[17:45] | All right, stay sharp. O’Neill, out. | 好了,保持警戒,欧尼尔结束通话. |
[17:47] | Have you decided to help us? | 你们决定要帮助我们了吗? |
[17:52] | Are you sure you want this? | 你确定你要这样? |
[17:54] | It is as the prophecy foretold. | 就像预言说的. |
[17:55] | Now, screw the prophecy. | 不,去他的预言! |
[17:58] | I need to know your people | 我要知道你们是不是 |
[18:00] | are willing to follow through on this. | 愿意跟着经历这一切. |
[18:02] | Last winter, | 去年冬天 |
[18:03] | there was a terrible sickness in the village. | 村里流传着一种可怕的疾病 |
[18:07] | Many could not work. | 很多人无法工作. |
[18:09] | When Lord Mot arrived and there was not enough naqahdah, | 茂特领主到达时那夸达数量不足, |
[18:12] | we tried to explain. | 我们试着解释. |
[18:13] | We begged his forgiveness, | 我们乞求他的原谅 |
[18:15] | but he would not listen. | 但他不肯听. |
[18:18] | He took ten of the sickest, | 他抓了十个病得最重的人, |
[18:22] | including my daughter’s husband, | 包括我女儿的丈夫, |
[18:26] | and executed them in front of the whole village. | 在所有村民面前处决他们. |
[18:31] | We would do anything | 我们愿意做任何事情 |
[18:33] | to be free of this burden. | 以摆脱这个包袱. |
[19:39] | We have a medical emergency on level 25. | (广播) 25层有紧急医疗事件, |
[19:42] | We have a medical emergency on level 25. | 25层有紧急医疗事件. |
[19:52] | What happened? | 出了什么事?! |
[19:53] | We were overhauling the gate generator. | 呃,我们在检修星际之门的发电机, |
[19:55] | The capacitor blew. | 突然电力暴冲,蓄电器就爆炸了. |
[19:57] | Anybody else hurt? | 还有别人受伤吗? |
[19:59] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校. |
[20:07] | How’s she doing? | 她怎样? |
[20:08] | Respirations are shallow, pulse weak. | 呼吸浅,脉搏微弱. |
[20:10] | Sam, can you hear me? Sam? | 山姆,你听得到我吗? 山姆? |
[20:13] | – I’ve lost the pulse. – She’s in V fib. | – 我失去脉搏了. – 她心室震颤! |
[20:18] | – Anything? – Nothing. | – 有没有? – 没有. |
[20:19] | – Charge to 200. – Charging. | – 充电到两百. – 充电中. |
[20:23] | – Clear – Clear. | – 让开! – 让开了. |
[20:26] | What do we got? | 什么结果? |
[20:27] | Pulse is back. Regular signs. | 脉搏回来了,规律波动. |
[20:30] | OK. Let’s get them both into the infirmary. | 好了,把他们两个都送进医务室, |
[20:32] | Let’s move. | 我们走! |
[20:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[20:47] | – Hey. – How you feeling? | – 嗨. – 你还好吗? |
[20:50] | Slightly overcooked. Janet says I’ll be fine. | 有点煮过头了. 珍妮特说我会没事的. |
[20:57] | – Sam, I’m sorry. – For what? | – 山姆,对不起. – 为什么? |
[21:00] | If I had kept quiet, | 如果我闭紧嘴巴, |
[21:02] | you would’ve gone on the mission. | 你就会去出任务. |
[21:04] | This wouldn’t have happened. | 这就不会发生了. |
[21:05] | I envisioned it, | 我预见的就跟事实一模一样, |
[21:07] | but I didn’t understand it. | 但是我没弄懂它, |
[21:09] | I misinterpreted the vision. | 我误解了影像. |
[21:10] | I won’t make that same mistake again. | 我不会再犯相同的错误了. |
[21:13] | Don’t do this to yourself. | 别怪你自己. |
[21:16] | I’ve been thinking about this a lot. | 我想了很多. |
[21:18] | I’ve always been hyper-observant. | 我一直是个超然的观察家. |
[21:20] | I see details that other people miss. I see patterns. | 我能看见别人忽略的细节,事情的脉络, |
[21:24] | Maybe predicting the future | 也许预知 |
[21:25] | is just an extension of that. | 是这种能力的延伸. |
[21:28] | It doesn’t work that way. | 事情不是那样的. |
[21:31] | According to Newtonian physics, yes. | 根据牛顿的物理学,没错. |
[21:34] | If you knew the position and velocity of every particle | 如果你能知道某刻宇宙中, |
[21:37] | in the universe at any given time, | 每个粒子的位置和速率. |
[21:39] | you could predict all of their interactions for ever. | 你就能正确预测到它们后来的交互作用. |
[21:42] | So the future is predetermined. | 所以未来是预先决定的罗, |
[21:44] | You just need to figure it out. | 问题只是要怎么得到足够的资料去查出来. |
[21:47] | Yes, but quantum mechanics blows that out of the water. | 对,但量子力学推翻了这一切. |
[21:51] | The Heisenberg uncertainty principle says | 根据海森堡的不确定原理, |
[21:53] | it’s impossible to see a subatomic particle | 你不可能看着一个次原子粒子, |
[21:56] | and know both where it is | 同时知道它目前的位置 |
[21:58] | and where it’s going at the same time. | 以及它会朝哪里运动. |
[21:59] | The more you fix its position, | 你愈正确固定它的位置, |
[22:01] | the more uncertain its velocity, | 愈造成它速率上的不确定, |
[22:03] | and vice versa. | 反之亦然. |
[22:04] | We can only calculate probabilities. | 我们能做的最多是计算其可能性. |
[22:07] | OK, so then I’m seeing probable futures. | 好,那我看到的是可能的未来. |
[22:13] | Maybe. | 也许. |
[22:14] | But every vision I’ve had | 每个我看到的影像 |
[22:17] | has turned out exactly the way I saw it. | 后来都确实发生了. |
[22:19] | It doesn’t mean they always will, Jonas. | 那并不代表它们全都会实现,乔纳斯. |
[22:28] | Does Mot arrive through the Stargate? | 茂特通常都是经由星际之门抵达的吗? |
[22:31] | No, he usually arrives by ship. | 不,他都是搭船来的. |
[22:33] | Where does he land? | 他在哪降落? |
[22:35] | Here. | 这里. |
[22:37] | How many Jaffa? | (提亚克) 有多少贾法? |
[22:39] | Eight, maybe ten. | 八个…也许十个. |
[22:41] | Clearly, he’s not anticipating resistance. | 显然他并不预期有抵抗. |
[22:45] | Colonel, we can do this. | 上校,我们可以这么做. |
[22:47] | There’s plenty of cover here and here. | 这边有充分的掩护…还有这边. |
[22:50] | They’d never know what hit ’em. | 他们绝对不知道是什么打了他们. |
[22:52] | We’ll do a sweep of the area tomorrow. | 好吧,我们明天把这整个区域查一遍. |
[22:54] | – I will show you. – Old fool. | – 我会带你们去看. – 老笨蛋. |
[22:58] | Chazen. | 切壬. |
[22:59] | These outsiders have led you astray, | 这些外人引你步入歧途, |
[23:01] | but I’ve taken care of everything. | 不过所有事情都在我掌控中. |
[23:03] | What’d you do? | – 你做了什么? – (一艘太空船在头顶) |
[23:07] | A scout ship. | 侦查船. |
[23:09] | Lord Mot is coming. | 茂特领主来了. |
[23:16] | Jonas, we need to go over these test results… | 乔纳斯, 我们必须看过这些检验结果… |
[23:19] | Jonas | 乔纳斯! |
[23:28] | This is Fraiser. | 这是弗雷泽, |
[23:29] | I need a medical team to level 18 L-7. | 我要一组医疗队到18层,L7. |
[23:38] | You know, | 知道吗, |
[23:39] | every time I wake up in Goa’uld cell, | 每回我在勾阿呜的牢房里醒来, |
[23:44] | I can’t help the thought that | 我就忍不住想到 |
[23:46] | something bad is gonna happen. | 有些烂事要发生了. |
[23:53] | You are the Tauri of Stargate Command. | 你是星际之门指挥中心的塔瑞. |
[23:55] | And you are Lord Mot, | 而你是茂特领主, |
[23:59] | come to punish us for our insolence, | 前来惩罚我们的无礼, |
[24:01] | et cetera, yada, et al. | 等等如此这般. |
[24:04] | – That is correct. – Yeah. | – 正确. – 好吧. |
[24:07] | Mr Mot, we’re onto you. | 茂特先生,我们赢你一步. |
[24:09] | We know what you’ve got planned | 我们知道你的诡计, |
[24:11] | and we’ve informed the Tok’ra. | 并且告诉了托克拉. |
[24:13] | If we don’t report back on schedule, | 如果我们没有准时回报, |
[24:16] | they’re gonna rat you out, tell your boss. | 他们就要举发你, 跟你老板打小报告. |
[24:19] | You intend to send a warning to Baal. | 你打算警告巴尔? |
[24:25] | I think that’s what I said, isn’t it? | 我想我刚刚是这么说的吧? |
[24:28] | I said that. | 我是这么说的. |
[24:30] | I think this is unlikely. | 我看不会. |
[24:33] | You would not be here | 如果你们不想保护这个星球上的人 |
[24:34] | if you did not wish to protect the people of this planet. | 是不会来这儿的, |
[24:37] | If Baal discovers the mines are still active, | 要是巴尔知道这里还能采矿的话, |
[24:41] | he will return. | 他会回来的. |
[24:42] | There will be no message. | 你们不会通知他. |
[24:43] | Baal is in the service of Anubis. | 巴尔是阿努比斯的手下. |
[24:46] | If you kill him, you will have to answer for it. | 如果你杀了他, 你就得作出解释. |
[24:48] | You may be of assistance in that regard. | 关于这点你们也许帮得上忙. |
[24:52] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为. |
[24:53] | It is known among the System Lords that | 系统领主们都知道 |
[24:55] | an iris protects your gate. | 你们的星际之门有虹旋门保护, |
[24:57] | Obviously, you must transmit some code | 你们在回到自己星球前 |
[25:00] | before you return to your planet. | 必须传送某种密码. |
[25:02] | I suspect you use one of these. | 我猜你们是用这个. |
[25:09] | You will tell me the code, | 你们会告诉我密码, |
[25:11] | and I will use it to destroy Stargate Command. | 我会用它毁灭星际之门指挥中心. |
[25:17] | Anubis will congratulate me on my… initiative. | 届时阿努比斯就会恭贺我的胆识. |
[25:21] | We will tell you nothing. | 我们什么都不会告诉你. |
[25:24] | Not at first. But eventually. | 开始不会,但最后会的. |
[25:29] | However, for the moment, | 不过现在 |
[25:30] | I must deal with these villagers. | 我要去料理那些村民, |
[25:33] | I cannot let their treachery go unpunished. | 我不会让他们的叛逆不受惩罚. |
[25:36] | They had nothing to do with this. | 他们跟这没有关系. |
[25:38] | My spy tells me otherwise. | 我的间谍可不是这么说的. |
[25:43] | Of course, | 当然了, |
[25:44] | I could be convinced to spare them some discomfort. | 我能接受劝说饶过他们的. |
[25:54] | Very well, then. | 很好. 然后. |
[25:55] | I’ll leave you to think about it. | 我就留你们在这里好好想清楚吧. |
[26:18] | What am I doing here? | 我为什么在这里? |
[26:20] | You had a seizure. | 你发病了. |
[26:21] | We can’t wait any longer, Jonas. | 我们不能再等下去,乔纳斯. |
[26:24] | If this tumour gets much bigger, | 如果肿瘤继续增大, |
[26:26] | we may not be able to remove it safely. | 我们可能无法安全地切除它. |
[26:30] | – Right. – What is it? | – 等等… – 怎么了? |
[26:37] | Sir, I’m receiving an IDC. It’s SG-15. | 长官,我们收到身分密码,是SG-15. |
[26:40] | – Open the iris. – Yes, sir. | – 打开虹旋门. – 是,长官. |
[26:53] | SG-15, this is Hammond. Come in. | – SG-15,这是哈蒙德.说话. – (静电) |
[26:56] | Repeat, this is General Hammond. Please respond. | 重复,这里是哈蒙德将军, 请回答. |
[28:13] | I need to talk to General Hammond. | 我要跟哈蒙德将军说话… |
[28:17] | Now | 快!! |
[28:21] | When you closed the iris, it was too late. | 等你关上虹旋门时已经太迟了, |
[28:24] | They set off a bomb that destroyed the gate room, | 他们引爆某种炸弹摧毁了整个大门室, |
[28:27] | maybe the whole mountain. | 甚至可能是整座山. |
[28:29] | You sure it was SG-15’s iris code? | 你确定是SG-15的虹旋门密码? |
[28:31] | Positive. | 确定. |
[28:32] | We have to warn them. | 长官,我们得警告他们. |
[28:34] | But maybe sending a message | 但送消息过去也许就是 |
[28:35] | causes this to happen. | 造成这件事的原因. |
[28:37] | – Like when you warned Major Carter? – Yeah. | – 就像你警告卡特少校受了伤一样? – 对. |
[28:40] | Jonas, we’ve been over this. | 乔纳斯,我们讨论过了, |
[28:42] | The future isn’t predetermined. | 未来是不可预知的. |
[28:44] | Without other information, | 在目前缺乏其他资讯的状况下, |
[28:46] | we have to follow normal procedure. | 我们最好是遵照正常程序. |
[28:48] | If I didn’t have this vision, | 但如果我没看到影像, |
[28:50] | we wouldn’t be talking. | 我们就不会有这段谈话. |
[28:51] | We’re already beyond normal procedure. | 我们早就逾越正常程序了. |
[28:54] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议? |
[28:55] | We need more information. | 我们需要更多资料. |
[28:56] | We need to know | 我们要知道 |
[28:57] | how the Jaffa get the iris code. | 贾法是怎么得到虹旋门密码. |
[29:00] | Maybe I can find that out. | 也许我能查出来. |
[29:02] | You can’t control the visions. | 你不是说你不能控制的吗. |
[29:04] | I haven’t tried hard enough. | 我试得不够努力. |
[29:06] | No. Jonas, | 不行,乔纳斯, |
[29:07] | if we don’t get you into surgery right now, | 如果我们不马上动手术的话, |
[29:10] | you could die. | 你就会死. |
[29:11] | I need just a little more time. | 我只需要再多一点时间. |
[29:21] | Excuse me, miss. | 抱歉,小姐, |
[29:23] | How about sending a little of that our w… | 送点过来… |
[29:25] | w… way? | 给我们如何…? |
[29:36] | Or not. | …还是免了. |
[29:39] | Wow. What’d you put in that stuff? | 哇,你里面放了啥? |
[29:41] | Kelmina root. | 开尔米那根. |
[29:43] | They will sleep for many hours. | 他们会睡上好几个小时. |
[29:45] | I retrieved this. | 我拿到了这个. |
[29:46] | Chazen has the rest of your belongings. | 你们的东西在切壬那边, |
[29:48] | I dared not take more. | 我不敢多拿. |
[29:51] | Where’s your father? | 你父亲呢? |
[29:52] | He’s being held. | 他被关在村里, |
[29:54] | Lord Mot intends to make an example of him. | 茂特领主要拿他杀鸡儆猴. |
[29:56] | We can help him. | 好吧,我们能救他, |
[29:57] | But we have to get to the gate | 可是我们得先到星际之门 |
[29:59] | to get reinforcements. | 好多带点援军过来. |
[30:00] | I understand. | 我了解. |
[30:02] | How do we get out? | 我们要怎么出去? |
[30:04] | This way. | 走这边. |
[30:06] | Boys. | 小子们… |
[30:15] | You think that’ll help? | 你觉得这有帮助吗? |
[30:18] | It works for Teal’c. | 对提亚克有用. |
[30:23] | – Jonas? – I’m OK. | – 乔纳斯? – 我没事. |
[31:29] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以走了. |
[31:57] | Teal’c | 提亚克! |
[32:34] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯? |
[32:37] | What? | – (咕哝) 我必须到控制室去. – 什么? |
[32:39] | Jon… I need some help in here | 乔纳斯…我这边需要帮忙! |
[32:42] | Get him on the bed. We’ve gotta get him into surgery. | 把他弄上床,我们要送他去动手术, |
[32:45] | Grab the gurney. | 去推轮床. |
[32:46] | Easy. | 放轻松. |
[32:48] | Jonas? Jonas. | – 乔纳斯? 乔纳斯. – (呻吟) |
[32:53] | Jonas, can you hear me? | 乔纳斯,你听得到我吗? |
[33:11] | This path will take you to the Chaapa-ai. | 这条小径能带你们到恰怕艾. |
[33:15] | Colonel, I fear Mot will execute my father. | 上校,我怕茂特会处决我父亲, |
[33:19] | There is not much time. | 时间不多了. |
[33:21] | Just stay out of sight until we get back. | 你只管躲好,等我们回来. |
[33:32] | Not yet. | 还没… |
[33:36] | – What happened? – We can’t wait any longer. | – 怎么了? – 我们不能再等了. |
[33:38] | Sam… Sam… | 山姆… 山姆… |
[33:43] | I saw. I know what’s gonna happen. | 我看到了,我知道出了什么事. |
[33:48] | Sir, they’re walking into an ambush. | 长官,他们走进埋伏. |
[33:51] | Jonas says the Jaffa will be waiting for them at the gate. | 乔纳斯说贾法在星际之门等他们, |
[33:55] | We must warn them. | 我们得警告他们. |
[33:56] | – Dial P4S-237. – Yes, sir. | – 拨号到P4S-237. – 是,长官. |
[34:13] | We’re ready, Doctor. | 我们准备好了,医生. |
[34:19] | It’s OK. Just relax. | 没事了,放轻松. |
[34:23] | – What’s happening? – It’s OK. | – 出了什么事? – 没关系,乔纳斯. |
[34:25] | – What’s going on? – It’s OK. | – 怎么了? – 没事了. |
[34:27] | Get the lorazepam. | 去拿劳拉西泮(药物). |
[34:31] | It’s OK, Jonas. | 不要紧,乔纳斯, |
[34:32] | It’s not your problem any more. | 那已经不是你的事了. |
[34:36] | Colonel O’Neill? | (无线电) 欧尼尔上校? |
[34:38] | This is Hammond. Please respond. | 这里是哈蒙德.请回答… |
[34:42] | Major Pierce, do you read me? | 皮尔斯少校?你听得到我吗? |
[34:48] | Jonas believes there may be a Jaffa presence | 乔纳斯相信你们抵达星际之门时 – |
[34:51] | awaiting your arrival at the Stargate. | – 也许有贾法在等你们, |
[34:54] | Exercise extreme caution when approaching the gate. | 接近大门时要特别谨慎. |
[34:58] | I repeat. | 我重复一遍, |
[35:00] | Exercise extreme caution when approaching the gate. | 接近大门时要特别谨慎. |
[35:03] | You may be walking into an ambush. | 乔纳斯相信你们也许会走进埋伏. |
[35:05] | – Do you copy? – Sendear. | – 你们听见了吗? – 桑迪尔. |
[35:11] | Check on the prisoners. | 去查查犯人. |
[35:13] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[35:14] | Colonel O’Neill, do you copy? | 欧尼尔上校,你收到了吗? |
[35:18] | Major Pierce, do you read me? | 皮尔斯少校,你听不听得到我? |
[35:21] | They could be out of range. | 他们也许脱离范围了,长官. |
[35:22] | Maybe they received the message but can’t respond. | 也许他们收到了讯息但无法回答. |
[35:25] | What about the MALP? | 移动分析探测仪呢? |
[35:27] | Not receiving anything, sir. | 什么都没收到,长官. |
[35:30] | Sir, SG-3 is prepped and ready to go. | 长官,SG-3准备好要出发了. |
[35:33] | I just can’t risk it, Major. | 我不能冒险,少校, |
[35:35] | I could be sending them into an ambush. | 我可能把他们送进埋伏当中. |
[35:38] | We’re just going to have to hope that | 我们只能希望 |
[35:40] | O’Neill gets the message. | 欧尼尔上校能收到这个讯息. |
[36:07] | The prisoners have escaped. | 犯人逃走了. |
[36:12] | Sound the alarm. | 响警报. |
[36:28] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯! |
[36:42] | Who ordered the alarm? | 谁下令响警报的?! |
[36:44] | I did. The prisoners escaped. | 是我,犯人逃走了. |
[36:45] | Idiot. I allowed that foolish girl to help them. | 白痴! 我故意让那个笨女孩去救他们, |
[36:48] | My Jaffa are waiting at the gate. | 我的贾法守在星际之门旁边. |
[36:51] | I could not have known. You must forgive me. | 我不可能会知道… 您必须原谅我. |
[36:54] | You are mistaken. | 你搞砸了. |
[37:06] | Scissors. | 剪刀… |
[37:16] | There it is. It looks like an astrocytoma. | 在这里.看起来像星细胞瘤. |
[37:23] | Isn’t that unusual? | 那不是很常见吗? |
[37:25] | Given that the tissue isn’t malignant, yes. | 不,这种组织通常不致命的. |
[37:28] | We didn’t see any evidence of it on the MRl. | 我们在核磁共振扫描上没看到它, |
[37:31] | This must be a recent formation. | 一定是刚形成的. |
[37:34] | We’ve got reticular infiltrates. | 网状组织有浸润现象. |
[37:37] | This could get a little tricky. | 这会有点棘手了. |
[37:50] | Blood pressure’s dropping. | 血压下降了, |
[37:51] | Heart rate’s 120 and climbing. | 心跳120, 还在上升中. |
[37:56] | – He’s haemorrhaging. – I need more suction. | – 他在出血. – 这边要再抽吸. |
[38:02] | I don’t see it. | 我看不到. |
[38:04] | Blood pressure’s 80 on 60. Heart rate’s 160. | 血压80/60,心跳160. |
[38:07] | We gotta find the bleeder. He’s pre-arrest. | 我们得找到出血点,他心跳快停了. |
[38:10] | Run a litre of saline. Have dopamine standing by. | 注射一公升生理盐水, 准备多巴胺待命. |
[38:13] | Get a unit of O neg. | 准备一单位O形阴性血. |
[38:21] | Pressure’s 60 on 40. | 血压60/40. |
[38:23] | Doctor, we’re losing him. | 医生,我们要失去他了. |
[38:25] | Hold on. I see it. Retract this flap. | 撑住,我看到了.移开这瓣… |
[38:37] | I think I’ve got it. | 我想我找到它了. |
[38:43] | Pressure’s coming up. Heart rate’s stabilising. | 血压上升,心跳速率稳定了. |
[38:49] | OK. Let’s get this thing out of him. | 好了,把这东西弄出来吧. |
[38:55] | Move, move | 走, 走! |
[39:21] | Still no signal, sir. | 还是没有信号,长官. |
[39:31] | Sir, I’m receiving an IDC. | 长官,我们收到身分密码了, |
[39:34] | It’s SG-15. | 是SG-15. |
[39:35] | SG-15, this is Hammond. Come in. | SG-15,这里是哈蒙德.说话. |
[39:41] | Repeat, this is General Hammond. | 重复,我是哈蒙德将军. |
[39:44] | Please respond. | 请回答. |
[39:48] | If we don’t open the iris | 长官,如果我们不打开虹旋门 |
[39:49] | and it is Colonel O’Neill and SG-15, then… | 而那真的是欧尼尔上校和SG-15的话… |
[39:52] | The second they step through, | 他们跨步进入的那一秒, |
[39:54] | they’ll be killed. I’m aware of that. | 他们都会被杀死, 我明白. |
[39:56] | – Open the iris. – Yes, sir. | – 打开虹旋门. – 是,长官. |
[40:15] | Got a wounded man here. | 我们有伤患! |
[40:21] | Clear the ramp. | (男声) 清理斜坡. |
[40:27] | Good to see you. | 上校,见到你真好. |
[40:29] | General, request permission | 将军, 请求准许 |
[40:30] | to return to the planet with SGs 3 and 10. | 与SG-3和10回到星球, |
[40:33] | We have some unfinished business. | 我们有未完的事情. |
[40:35] | Permission granted. | 请求准许. |
[40:42] | Expecting someone else, sir? | 在等别人吗,长官? |
[40:44] | We’ll explain later. | 我们等一下再解释. |
[41:03] | Hey | 嘿! |
[41:06] | I thought you were supposed to be resting that brain. | 你不是应该让脑子休息的吗? |
[41:09] | How you doing? | – (叹息) – 你怎么样? |
[41:11] | I’m a little sick of staring at these walls, | 我对一直瞪着这些墙壁有点厌倦, |
[41:14] | but other than that I’m fine. | 不过除此之外我很好. |
[41:16] | Dr Fraiser thinks they got it all out. | 弗雷泽医生说她们把它全拿掉了. |
[41:19] | The post-op analysis said | 我读过了术后分析报告, |
[41:21] | the tumour was similar to ordinary brain tissue, | 那肿瘤与原始的人脑组织类似, |
[41:24] | but that the neurons | 不过里面的神经 |
[41:25] | were five times more densely packed. | 是一般正常的五倍. |
[41:27] | Nirrti definitely had to have something to do with this. | 内尔提一定跟这有关, |
[41:31] | This kind of thing doesn’t happen naturally. | 我是说这种东西不会是自然生成的. |
[41:34] | Are you still having visions, Jonas Quinn? | 你还看得到影像吗,乔纳斯 奎恩? |
[41:37] | Not since the surgery, no. | 手术后就没有了. |
[41:39] | So… no lottery numbers? | 那…没有彩票号码了? |
[41:45] | Afraid not. | 恐怕没有. |
[41:47] | No trip to Vegas, just you and me? | 不能到赌城去了,就你跟我? |
[41:53] | So how’s it going on 237? | …237上如何了? |
[41:56] | They are planning a celebration in our honour. | 为了向我们致敬, 他们计画举行一场大型庆典. |
[41:59] | They wanna thank us for getting rid of Mot. | 他们想感谢我们帮忙摆脱茂特. |
[42:01] | We’re bringing the food this time. | 我们这次要自己带吃的去. |
[42:03] | Good idea. | 好主意. |
[42:04] | All right, visiting hours are over. | 好啦,探病时间过了. |
[42:06] | Jonas, you need your rest. | 乔纳斯,你需要休息. |
[42:09] | Well… get well soon. | 唔…早日康复, |
[42:14] | We need you out there. | 我们需要你. |
[42:17] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[42:22] | Is he feeling all right? | 他没毛病吧? |
[42:25] | I knew he’d warm up to you eventually. | 我知道他最后会喜欢你的. |
[42:30] | You know, it is interesting. | 你知道吗,这很有趣. |
[42:32] | We changed the way things played out, | 我们改变了事情发生的方式, |
[42:35] | which would seem to indicate that the future isn’t predetermined. | 那些似乎预示”未来是无法预测的”事情. |
[42:39] | But by doing so, | 但是一般来说 |
[42:41] | we fulfilled an ancient prophecy. | 我们应验了古老的预言, |
[42:44] | A thousand years ago, | 一千年前, |
[42:45] | someone in that village predicted this would happen. | 村里的某人预见了这会发生. |
[42:48] | How do you explain that? | 你要怎么解释这点? |
[42:51] | Maybe it was just a lucky guess. | 也许只是运气好猜到的. |
[42:53] | Yeah. | 是啊. |