时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Skaara, join us. | 史卡拉,进来. |
[00:28] | You know why you’re here? | 你知道你为什么被叫来这里吗? |
[00:30] | Then it is true. | 那么是真的罗? |
[00:31] | There’s not much time. | 时间不多了, |
[00:33] | Kasuf will take the women | 科萨夫会把女人 |
[00:34] | and children to safety. | 和小孩带到安全的地方. |
[00:37] | No one will be safe anywhere. | 不管在哪里都不会安全的. |
[00:39] | How can we defend ourselves | 我们怎能期望可以对抗 |
[00:41] | against a Goa’uld as powerful as Anubis? | 像阿努比斯那么有力的勾阿呜? |
[00:44] | Our lives are meaningless | 如果我们不阻止他找到他要的东西, |
[00:46] | if we don’t stop him finding what he seeks. | 那我们的生命将毫无意义. |
[00:48] | You must rally all those capable of fighting. | 你必须集合所有能作战的人. |
[00:51] | All those willing to die. | 那些愿意死的人. |
[00:53] | All those who must not fail. | 那些不会失败的人. |
[01:00] | Daniel | 丹尼尔? |
[01:04] | You won’t be alone. | 你们不会孤军作战的. |
[02:13] | Stargate.SG1-s06e22.Full.Circle | |
[02:57] | Hello, this is C… Hello? | 喂?这里是…喂?! |
[03:01] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[03:05] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[03:08] | Hi, Jack. | 嗨, 杰克. |
[03:14] | Jack, Abydos is in trouble. | 杰克, 阿比多斯有麻烦了. |
[03:16] | Anubis is on his way. | 阿努比斯正在路上. |
[03:18] | He’s after the Eye of Ra. | 他在找拉之眼. |
[03:22] | I have that replica Catherine gave me. | 我这儿有个凯瑟琳给我的复制品, |
[03:26] | It looks like this. | 看来就像这个样子. |
[03:27] | The real one is in a secret chamber | 现在我非常确定真品就在阿比多斯上 |
[03:29] | in Ra’s pyramid in Abydos | 拉的金字塔中某个密室里, |
[03:31] | but I’m not sure where exactly. | 但我不确定在哪. |
[03:33] | According to legend, there were six Eyes, | 根据传说一共有六个神眼, |
[03:35] | including those held by Apophis and Osiris. | 分别由阿波菲斯,奥西里斯,提亚美和其他人持有. |
[03:38] | Each is powerful alone, | 每个都有它自己的力量, |
[03:40] | but together that power increases tenfold. | 但是全部 组合起来后会增强为原来的十倍. |
[03:43] | Recently, Anubis managed to track down five of the Eyes… | 最近阿努比斯已经追到了其中五个, |
[03:46] | and only needs Ra’s to complete the set. | 只剩拉的就能完成组合. |
[03:50] | He’s looked everywhere except Abydos. | 他已经搜索了拉曾住过的所有地方, 只剩下阿比多斯. |
[03:54] | Now he’s on his way there. | 现在他就要来了. |
[04:00] | I was sure that was an aspirin I took. | 我相信这都是我早上吃的 那颗阿斯匹灵的关系. |
[04:03] | Jack, it’s really me. | 杰克,真的是我,是我. |
[04:04] | You have to find the Eye of Ra before Anubis. | 你必须帮忙, 你得比阿努比斯先找到拉之眼. |
[04:07] | Keep it, hide it, | 留起来,藏起来, |
[04:08] | destroy it, whatever. | 还是毁掉都随便你, 那不重要, |
[04:10] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没时间了. |
[04:11] | Hey, Daniel. How ya doin’? Long time. | 嘿,丹尼尔.你好吗?好久不见. |
[04:13] | How are things in the higher planes? | “更高的境界”怎么样啊? |
[04:18] | Hey, Jack. How you doin’? | 嗨,杰克.好久不见,你好吗? |
[04:20] | Fine, just fine. | 不错,不错. |
[04:21] | The knees, the back? | 膝盖啦,背啦,全身…? |
[04:23] | Kind of weather-contingent. | 喔,你知道的,其实看天气啦. |
[04:25] | So, what’s new? | 有什么新鲜的吗? |
[04:27] | Actually, a funny thing happened to me today. | 呃,其实我遇到了一件鲜事, |
[04:32] | I’m in an elevator and an old friend, | 今天,我在搭电梯,一个从不打电话 |
[04:34] | someone who never calls, never writes, | 也不写信的老朋友就突然出现, |
[04:36] | just shows up and tells me about this very important, | 告诉我一件非常重要, |
[04:39] | urgent mission that needs my attention. | 而且显然是非常急迫的任务 需要我的注意. |
[04:43] | Are you gonna help or… ? | 你到底帮或…? |
[04:44] | Let me tell it. It’s good. | 等等,先让我说完,这故事很棒. |
[04:46] | You see, this buddy of mine, this pal, this chum, | 看,我这个兄弟,伙伴,挚友, |
[04:50] | has ascended to a whole new level of existence. | 已经升天到一个全新存在的境界, |
[04:57] | Do you see the irony? | 你发现其中讽刺的地方没? |
[04:59] | He’s asking for my help, | 他是个伟大而全能的种族的一分子, |
[05:03] | and he’s this great and powerful being. | 而却来要求我的帮忙. |
[05:05] | Jack, I can’t actually do anything. | 杰克,我们以前讨论过这个了, |
[05:08] | I’m still not clear on that. | 我不能采取实际行动. |
[05:10] | The Others have rules. | “其他人”订有规矩, |
[05:12] | Talking to you is a violation. | 光是跟你交谈就违反了规定. |
[05:13] | Like jaywalking, double-parking? | 怎么,像是擅自穿越马路, 并排停车什么的? |
[05:16] | Taking action that changes human existence, | 重点是,采取行动改变 人类的存在 |
[05:18] | that’s a big one. | 是很大的一条. |
[05:20] | Let me ask you this. | 让我来问你, |
[05:21] | Have you met any of these other guys? | 你到底有没有见过”其他”那些家伙? |
[05:26] | No. | 没有. |
[05:27] | Then how do you know they’re a threat? | 那你怎么知道他们有威胁性? |
[05:30] | Oh, that’s a good one. | 好,这是好问题. |
[05:31] | Oma’s an outcast | 像奥玛被放逐, |
[05:33] | because she believes helping people ascend is our duty. | 是因为她认为 帮助人们升天是我们的职责. |
[05:36] | And that’s OK? | 而这可以接受? |
[05:38] | Technically, no. | 技术上来说,不. |
[05:39] | But those of us that follow her | 不过她照做不误, 我们跟随她的人 |
[05:42] | are walking a very fine line. | 都得小心翼翼不敢越线. |
[05:44] | Why don’t they try to stop her? | 他们为什么不想阻止她? |
[05:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[05:47] | You don’t know? | 我不知道? |
[05:48] | No. I know what Oma has taught me. | 对,我不知道,我只知道奥玛教过我的. |
[05:51] | Ascension doesn’t make you all-knowing. | 升天并不会让你变得无所不知 或无所不能, |
[05:53] | It is just the beginning of the journey. | 它只是旅程的开始. |
[05:56] | The point is, if I were to take any action to help you, | 重点是如果我帮你, |
[06:01] | Oma would stop me herself | 奥玛会亲自站出来阻止我, |
[06:03] | to avoid drawing the wrath of the Others. | 以免惹起”其他人”生气, |
[06:05] | They could stop everything | 如果他们愿意,他们就会阻止 |
[06:08] | she’s been trying to do for a long time. | 她长久以来一直在做的所有事情. |
[06:12] | I can’t jeopardise that. | 我不能冒这个险. |
[06:20] | We can’t match forces with Anubis | 显然我们的军力 不能跟阿努比斯相提并论, |
[06:22] | but the Abydonians are willing to back us on this one. | 但阿比多斯人都愿意 在这件事上支援我们. |
[06:27] | Colonel, how’d you come by this intel? | 上校,你从哪里得到这情报的? |
[06:31] | – I didn’t say? – No, you didn’t. | – (清嗓子) …我没说吗? – 你没说. |
[06:40] | Daniel told me. | …丹尼尔告诉我的. |
[06:44] | You saw Dr Jackson? | 你见到杰克森博士? |
[06:46] | Actually, it’s not the first time. | 事实上,这不是第一次了.. |
[06:48] | Is he all right? | (卡特) 他好吗? |
[06:49] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么? |
[06:51] | Whoa, wait | 哇,等等! |
[06:56] | You guys don’t think I’m nuts or anything like that? | 你们不觉得我疯了还是什么吗? |
[07:00] | – I too have recently seen Daniel Jackson. – Really? | – 我最近也见过丹尼尔杰克森. – 真的? |
[07:05] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么不说? |
[07:07] | Why did you not? | 你又怎么不说? |
[07:08] | To be honest, I wasn’t sure | 说实话,我并不完全确定 |
[07:10] | it was happening the first time. | 那是不是第一次发生. |
[07:12] | Neither was I. | 我也是. |
[07:14] | Did he tell you where we could find the Eye? | 他有告诉你我们 该到哪里去找神眼吗? |
[07:17] | Uh… he doesn’t know. | 呃,他不知道. |
[07:20] | – He doesn’t know? – I know | – 他不知道? – 我知道. |
[07:23] | I think this whole ascension thing is overrated. | 我个人认为升天这档子事 根本是被高估了. |
[07:26] | It’s good enough for me. | 上校,这对我而言已经够好了. |
[07:28] | If Dr Jackson is right, | 如果杰克森博士是对的, |
[07:30] | we have to find that Eye before Anubis does. | 我们得在阿努比斯之前找到神眼. |
[07:47] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[07:50] | Skaara. | 史卡拉. |
[07:55] | – It is good to see you. – You too. | – 真高兴再见到你们. – 彼此彼此. |
[07:57] | – I’m Jonas. – Good to meet you. | – 我是乔纳斯. – 幸会. |
[08:01] | We are prepared to do whatever you ask. | 我们已经准备好全力达成你们的要求. |
[08:04] | Appreciate that. | 感谢. |
[08:05] | Teal’c, set up a perimeter. | 提亚克,在周围设防线, |
[08:08] | I want to know the second we have company. | 有敌人来时我要在第一时间知道. |
[08:11] | Any idea where this Eye thing is? | 有概念那个神眼东东在哪吗? |
[08:14] | I will show you. | 我带你去看. |
[09:07] | This is as far as the catacombs go. | 这个地下墓穴就到这里, |
[09:09] | Daniel and I have spent much time here. | 丹尼尔和我在这里花了很多时间. |
[09:14] | No Eyes? | 没有神眼? |
[09:16] | The Eye of Ra is mentioned many times on these walls. | 拉之眼在这些墙上提过很多次. |
[09:22] | Just so we’re clear, it’s not a real eye. | 先让我们搞清楚, 它不是真的眼睛吧? |
[09:26] | It’s a kind of jewel or something. | 是种珠宝或什么的? |
[09:28] | Well, we have never been able to find it. | 我们一直找不到它. |
[09:58] | So, you seeing anybody? | (欧尼尔) 你有考虑任何人吗? |
[10:02] | Maybe. | 也许. |
[10:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:07] | Is it serious? | 认真的吗? |
[10:10] | We are betrothed. | 我们订亲了. |
[10:12] | Trust me, that’s serious. | 相信我,那是认真的. |
[10:16] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜. – 谢谢你. |
[10:18] | I assume my invitation got lost in the mail or… | 我猜我的邀请函 是寄丢了还是…? |
[10:22] | I wanted to ask you to shaloke. | 我想请你到shaloke. |
[10:26] | To stand beside me. | 站在我身旁. |
[10:28] | Just during the ceremony, right? | 是在仪式中,对吗? |
[10:31] | Yes, yes. | 对,对. |
[10:34] | I’d be honoured. | 那是我的荣幸. |
[10:35] | Will you be coming to my wedding alone? | 你也会参加我的婚礼罗? |
[10:38] | Um… | 呃… |
[10:41] | I assume Carter’s invited too? | 我想你也邀请了卡特? |
[10:44] | Of course. Will you be coming together? | 当然了.你们会在一起吧? |
[10:49] | As in… ? | 一起什么? |
[10:50] | Friends going to a wedding. | 以朋友的身份一起参加婚礼 |
[10:53] | Ah Yes. Sure. | 对,当然了… |
[10:57] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯? |
[11:07] | Is there something you wish to ask me? | 你是不是有事要问我? |
[11:09] | You are a friend of Daniel Jackson? | 你是丹尼尔杰克森的朋友? |
[11:12] | Indeed I was. | 我是. |
[11:15] | Skaara says he’s not dead. He’s now a god. | 史卡拉说他没死,他现在是神. |
[11:19] | A god he is not. | 他不是神. |
[11:22] | Is he not powerful? | 那他没有力量罗? |
[11:24] | That remains unclear. | 这点还不清楚. |
[11:28] | Daniel once brought freedom to my people | 丹尼尔曾经从假神拉手中 |
[11:30] | from the false god Ra. | 把自由带给我的同胞, |
[11:33] | He has asked us to fight, | 他要求我们战斗, |
[11:34] | we will fight in his name. | 我们就会以他之名战斗. |
[11:36] | Die for his cause if we must. | 如果需要的话, 也会以他之名而死. |
[11:40] | Skaara says Daniel will protect us, | 史卡拉说丹尼尔会保护我们, |
[11:43] | watch over our families. | 照顾我们的家人. |
[11:46] | I am unsure as to what you have been promised. | 我不确定你们得到什么样的保证. |
[11:50] | But if you are not prepared to die, | 但如果你还没准备好要死的话, |
[11:53] | you should not be here. | 那你就不该在这儿! |
[12:03] | How ya doin’? | 你这边进展如何? |
[12:04] | We don’t have all day. | 我们可没一整天的时间. |
[12:05] | I know, believe me. | 我知道,相信我. |
[12:07] | But there’s nothing. | 不过这儿什么都没有. |
[12:08] | Just a lot of talk about the power of Ra, | 只是提了很多关于拉的权力, |
[12:12] | the size of his domain. | 领土的大小. |
[12:13] | Big domain? | 领土很大? |
[12:14] | No mention of a secret chamber | 这里并没提到 |
[12:16] | where he keeps his most valued possessions. | 他放宝贵财产的密室, |
[12:18] | Neither I expect that | 我也不期望会有. |
[12:20] | Right. | 对 |
[12:56] | O’Neill, we’re under attack. | (提亚克) 欧尼尔,我们遭到攻击了! |
[12:58] | Ground forces have landed. | 地面部队已经登陆, |
[12:59] | We will not be able to hold them off for long. | 我们抵挡不了多久了. |
[13:02] | Roger. You heard him. | 知道了.(向乔纳斯)你听到了. |
[13:04] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道要告诉你什么. |
[13:05] | If Dr Jackson was here… | 我是说如果杰克森博士在这儿… |
[13:08] | Oh, he’s here. Trust me, he’s here. | 喔,他在,相信我,他在这儿… |
[13:14] | Son of a bitch | 浑蛋! |
[13:17] | Hey Where are ya? | 嘿!你在哪?! |
[13:21] | We’re only doin’ this because of you. | 我们是为了你才这么做的! |
[13:24] | Jack. | 杰克. |
[13:26] | It’s here. I know it is. | 在这边.我知道. |
[13:29] | – Daniel – Sam. Jonas. | – 丹尼尔 – 山姆. 乔纳斯. |
[13:32] | Dr Jackson. | 杰克森博士. |
[13:34] | You hear that? | – 你听到没? – (爆炸) |
[13:36] | I can’t do anything about that. | 我不能做什么,你知道的. |
[13:38] | I don’t care. | 我才不管. |
[13:39] | Do something or we walk, right now. | 做点什么,不然我们就走,马上. |
[13:42] | Remember that fine line we were talking about? | 记得我们谈过的界线吗? |
[13:46] | Cross it. | 跨过它. |
[13:54] | OK. | 好吧… |
[13:58] | I always thought there might be a secret chamber here. | 我一直认为这儿也许有个密室, |
[14:06] | This section talks about how Ra | 这个章节提到拉是如何 |
[14:09] | draws his power from the sun. | 从太阳汲取他的力量. |
[14:13] | O’Neill, we cannot hold our position. | (提亚克) 欧尼尔, 我们守不住阵地了! |
[14:18] | Fall back to the pyramid. | 撤回金字塔! |
[14:20] | You do your stuff. I’m gonna help Teal’c. | 你们干你们的活儿, 我要去帮提亚克. |
[14:22] | I will come with you. | 我也去. |
[14:32] | Fall back | 撤退! |
[14:35] | Fall back | 撤退! |
[14:53] | Um… can’t you just zip into the wall | 呃,你不能穿过墙看看 |
[14:55] | and see if there’s something on the other side? | 另一边有没有东西吗? |
[14:59] | It’s complicated. | 那有点复杂. |
[15:00] | Some kind of trigger for a secret door. | 某种密门的启动装置. |
[15:03] | “Rays of the sun… reveal all. “ | “太阳的光芒会显露一切.”‘ |
[15:08] | Rays of the sun. There’s no sunlight. | 太阳的光芒,这里没有阳光… |
[15:13] | Do you think any light will do? | 任何光都可以吗? |
[15:16] | It’s possible. | 可能. |
[15:24] | Maybe you need to focus it a little. | 也许你需要让它聚焦? |
[15:34] | OK. | 对. |
[15:36] | Is that my stuff? | 那是我的东西吗? |
[15:38] | You weren’t using it any more. | 你反正用不着了. |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 对喔. |
[16:00] | – How many? – Many. | – 多多? – 很多. |
[16:02] | – Carter? – Sir, we’re working on it. | – 卡特? – 长官,我们正在努力. |
[16:06] | Work faster. | 努力快一点. |
[16:08] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[16:10] | I thought we were onto something, but… | 我以为我们有突破了,但… |
[16:14] | – You were. – It’s not working. | – 有啊. – 根本没用. |
[16:23] | – It’s red. – What is? | – 它是红的. – 什么? |
[16:26] | The rays of the sun on the fresco are red. | 湿壁画上的阳光是红的. |
[16:31] | – Sam? – Yeah. | – 山姆? – 好. |
[16:33] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯. |
[16:48] | Sweet. | 漂亮. |
[18:29] | Daniel, what is it? | 丹尼尔,那是什么? |
[18:35] | – I’m an Ancient. – What? | – 我是古人. – 什么?! |
[18:38] | Not me, but the Others like me, they’re the Ancients. | 不是我,是”其他”像我的, 他们是古人. |
[18:44] | This is one of their oldest dialects. | 这是用一种最古老的古人方言所写的. |
[18:46] | I always suspected but never knew for sure. | 我一直这么推测, 但我始终无法确定. |
[18:49] | What does it say? | 它说什么? |
[18:50] | The Ancients evolved from a human race long ago. | 它说古人是由一支比我们 生存更久的人类所演化而成的, |
[18:53] | They were wiped out by a plague. | 他们被一种横扫银河系的瘟疫所灭绝, |
[18:56] | Many learned to ascend and the rest died out. | 许多人学会了升天, 其余的就死了. |
[19:01] | – I have to go. – Where? | – 我得走了. – 去哪? |
[19:04] | I’ll be back. Don’t lose that tablet. | 我会回来的.别弄丢这块字板, |
[19:06] | It talks of a lost city. It’s invaluable. | 它提到一个价值高过一切的失落的城市. |
[19:09] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔… |
[19:22] | Teal’c | 提亚克! |
[19:30] | What if it’s not here? | 如果它不在这里呢? |
[19:32] | Maybe there’s a secret compartment. | 也许这里有秘密隔间? |
[19:33] | – Inside a secret chamber? – Why not? | – 密室中的密室? – 不行吗? |
[19:38] | Why not? | 何不呢? |
[19:59] | Right here. | 就是这里 |
[20:06] | I can’t see a latch or a jewel like with the other door, | 这里.我没看到像 另一扇门上的门闩或宝石, |
[20:11] | but there’s gotta be a way to open this. | 不过一定有办法打开的. |
[20:14] | Yeah. Stand back. | 有,退后. |
[20:56] | Sir, we got it. | 长官,我们到手了. |
[20:58] | It’s too late. | 太迟了. |
[21:00] | We did not hold the gate room. | 我们守不住大门室, |
[21:01] | Anubis dialled the Stargate, | 阿努比斯拨号开了星际之门 |
[21:03] | preventing our escape. | 不让我们逃走. |
[21:04] | Got Jaffa on our ass. | 我们屁股后还有一票贾法紧咬不放. |
[21:08] | – Where’s that Eye? – Right here. | – 神眼在哪? – 这里. |
[21:13] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你想要干嘛? |
[21:15] | We’re gonna see | 我要看看阿努比斯 |
[21:16] | how much Anubis wants that thing in one piece! | 有多想要这个东西完整无缺. |
[21:45] | Surrender or die. | 投降,不然就得死! |
[21:50] | What? | 啥? |
[21:52] | Surrender or die. | 投降,或死! |
[21:56] | I was just gonna say the exact same thing. | 我才正想说同样的话. |
[22:01] | O’Neill of SG-1. | SG-1的欧尼尔. |
[22:09] | Hey, how ya doin’? | 嘿,你好吗? |
[22:11] | You’ll have to forgive me, | 你得原谅我, |
[22:13] | I’m terrible with names. What was… | 我对名字实在没记性, 什么… |
[22:16] | Jeez | 妈呀! |
[22:20] | I am Herak. | 我是赫拉克. |
[22:22] | Congratulations. Baling upwards, I see. | 恭喜了!升不了官了,我看. |
[22:26] | – You have no choice. – Actually, I do. | – 你没路走了. – 其实我有. |
[22:30] | I’ve got the Eye, | 我拿到了神眼, |
[22:32] | and a pound of very powerful explosive stuck to it. | 上头还黏了大约一磅的超强力炸药. |
[22:36] | Give us clear access to the gate | 让我们安全走到星际之门, |
[22:38] | or I’ll blow it up. | 不然我就把它炸了. |
[22:40] | Yourself along with it? | 连你一起? |
[22:43] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么? |
[22:47] | I will speak with my master. | 我会跟我的主人说. |
[22:49] | Yes. You do that. | 可以,你去说. |
[22:53] | Don’t forget to tell him you screwed up again. | 别忘了告诉他你又搞砸了! |
[22:59] | Is it necessary to antagonise him? | 有必要这么激怒他吗? |
[23:03] | Yes. | 有啊. |
[23:04] | Would you really do it? | 你真的会做吗? |
[23:07] | Sure. Why not? | 当然了,为什么不? |
[23:09] | O’Neill. | (提亚克) 欧尼尔. |
[23:14] | Skaara is in need of medical attention. | 史卡拉需要医疗照护. |
[23:19] | I’ve failed you. | 我让你失望. |
[23:21] | Now stop it. | 少来了. |
[23:35] | My lord. Humans from Earth and the one named O’Neill | 我的主人, 叫欧尼尔的地球人 |
[23:39] | have found the Eye of Ra. | 拿到了拉之眼. |
[23:41] | We have them trapped, | 我们困住了他们, |
[23:43] | but he says if we do not grant them free passage | 但他说如果我们不让他们自由通过 |
[23:46] | he will destroy the Eye. | 他就会毁掉神眼. |
[23:48] | He will give you the Eye of Ra, | (扭曲声) 他要把拉之眼交给你, |
[23:51] | or I will destroy Abydos. | 否则我就摧毁阿比多斯. |
[23:56] | Yes, my lord. | 是,主人. |
[24:03] | You won’t touch Abydos. | 你不准碰阿比多斯. |
[24:06] | – And how will you stop me? – I can, | – 你要怎么阻止我? – 我可以, |
[24:10] | and I will if one more person down there is hurt. | 而且我会的, 如果下面有人再受到伤害的话. |
[24:13] | You can only stand there and utter empty threats, | 你除了站在那边叫阵外什么都做不了, |
[24:17] | because I know what you are. | 因为我知道你是什么. |
[24:19] | If you know what I am, | 如果你知道我是什么, |
[24:20] | you know I can wipe you from existence. | 你也很清楚我能把你从存在中除掉. |
[24:22] | I know who you are, Daniel Jackson, | 我知道你是什么,丹尼尔杰克森, |
[24:27] | but you know not who I am. | 但你不知道我是谁. |
[24:42] | O’Neill, can you hear me? | 欧尼尔,你听得到我吗? |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 可以. |
[24:49] | Anubis commands you to turn over the Eye of Ra | 阿努比斯命令你立刻交出拉之眼, |
[24:52] | or he will destroy all of Abydos. | 否则他就要毁掉整个阿比多斯. |
[24:54] | Tell him to go ahead. He’s not getting the Eye. | 告诉他请便,他也拿不到神眼. |
[25:03] | He’s bluffing. | 他在虚张声势. |
[25:06] | We won’t have much choice. | 我们没多少选择, |
[25:08] | If we blow up the Eye he’ll destroy Abydos anyway. | 如果我们炸掉神眼, 他反正也会摧毁阿比多斯. |
[25:11] | He’s just as likely to attack after we give it to him. | 就算我们交给他他一样会攻击的. |
[25:15] | Maybe not. | 也许不会. |
[25:18] | He’s a Goa’uld. | 他是勾阿呜哎! |
[25:20] | O’Neill? | (史卡拉) 欧尼尔? |
[25:30] | In didea varsukay yanuk. | In didea varsukay yanuk. |
[25:35] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[25:37] | He speaks of a bright light. | 他说到亮光. |
[25:39] | Nat zee gougah. | Nat zee gougah. |
[25:42] | Of giving up. | 放弃. |
[25:45] | Of releasing something. | 释放什么. |
[25:50] | Sapur. | Sapur. |
[26:48] | With a wave of my hand, | (扭曲声) 只要我手一挥, |
[26:51] | I will bombard the surface. | 我就会轰炸地面, |
[26:54] | Try and stop me if you choose. | 如果你要的话你可以试着阻止我. |
[26:56] | What makes you think I won’t? | 你凭什么认为我不会? |
[26:59] | Your words mean nothing. | 你的话没有意义, |
[27:02] | Take action… | 如果你敢的话…. |
[27:05] | if you dare. | 就采取行动. |
[27:20] | Maybe I won’t have to. | 也许我不需要. |
[27:30] | I command the collective forces of the System Lords. | 我领导系统领主们的联合军力. |
[27:33] | You managed to rally them against me. | 你终于集合他们来对付我了. |
[27:37] | You hand over the Eye of Ra or face destruction. | 你要交出拉之眼, 或是面对毁灭. |
[27:41] | I will consider your most generous offer. | 我会考虑你宽大的提议. |
[27:50] | You won’t survive that many motherships. | 你打不过这么多母舰的. |
[27:53] | They’re not attacking because they fear me. | 他们没攻击是因为怕我. |
[27:56] | Maybe. Maybe I’ll tell them you don’t have the Eye. | 也许. 也许我会告诉他们你并没有神眼, |
[28:00] | And they can beat you if they strike now. | 如果他们现在进攻的话就能打败你. |
[28:02] | Do you know that for a fact? | 你知道事实吗? |
[28:05] | Maybe I’ll deliver the Eye of Ra to you, | 也许我会把拉之眼交给你, |
[28:09] | if you give me your word | 如果你答应我 |
[28:10] | you won’t harm the people of Abydos – ever. | 你不会伤害阿比多斯的人民, 永远不会. |
[28:16] | So be it. | 就这样. |
[28:18] | That’s a promise I’ll hold you to no matter what. | 不管怎样我会要你守住这个承诺的. |
[28:25] | Sir, you’re not considering shooting our way out? | 长官, 你不考虑杀出一条路离开吗? |
[28:28] | No. Anubis must really want that thing in one piece | 不.阿努比斯的小子们能忍这么久, |
[28:32] | – if his boys have held off this long. – He does. | – 就表示他真的很想要这东西. – 他是. |
[28:37] | – Where were you? – Busy busy. | – 你上哪去了? – 忙,忙. |
[28:40] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[28:44] | Thanks for Skaara. I assume he’s OK. | 谢谢帮了史卡拉.我想他没事吧. |
[28:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[28:51] | – He has ascended. – What? | – 他升天了. – 啥?! |
[28:54] | That wasn’t you? | 不是你吗? |
[28:58] | Oma’s here watching me. | 奥玛在这里监视我. |
[29:01] | – And? – And I don’t care any more. | – 那又怎样? – 我豁出去了… |
[29:04] | – Anubis is one of us. – What? | – 阿努比斯是我们的一分子. – 啥?! |
[29:07] | At least partly, in some bastardised way. | 多少算是非从正道的. |
[29:10] | What are you talking about? | 丹尼尔,你到底在说啥? |
[29:12] | The Goa’uld Anubis used to be learned how to ascend. | 勾阿呜的阿努比斯 曾经想出如何升天. |
[29:15] | He was believed dead for some time. | 他长久以来就被认为已经死了. |
[29:17] | The Others didn’t want him. | “其他”的不要他. |
[29:19] | Understandable. | 可以理解. |
[29:20] | They sent him back. At least they tried. | 他们送他回来,至少他们试了,但没完成. |
[29:22] | And what is he now? | 那他现在是什么? |
[29:24] | He’s still some form of energy. | 他还有些能量形式, |
[29:26] | That black mask is a shield, | 那个黑面具是种防护罩, |
[29:29] | keeping his form intact. | 让他的形态保持完整. |
[29:30] | He’s stuck between human existence and ascension. | 他目前困在人类存在 和升天之间的某处. |
[29:34] | Why have the Others allowed him to remain that way? | 为什么”其他”的允许 他以这样的方式存在? |
[29:36] | Maybe they couldn’t exile him. | 我不知道,也许他们不能完全放逐他? |
[29:38] | Maybe they don’t care. | 也许他们根本不在乎? |
[29:40] | Maybe. | 也许你是对的. |
[29:40] | Either way he’s still very powerful. | 不管是哪一种形式, 他都还是非常有力量. |
[29:43] | That explains his mastery of Ancient technology. | 那解释了他为何精通古人的科技. |
[29:46] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[29:47] | Jack, the Others are the Ancients. | 杰克,”其他”的是古人. |
[29:50] | The original creators of the Stargates. | 星际之门的原创者. |
[29:55] | – You didn’t tell him? – Uh, no. | – 你没告诉他? – 呃,没有. |
[30:10] | All right, look, just bottom-line this for me, will ya? | 好了,只管直截了当告诉我行吗? |
[30:15] | System Lord motherships are surrounding Anubis. | 有一支系统领主的母舰舰队包围了阿努比斯, |
[30:18] | I warned them about the Eye. | 我警告过他们关于神眼和它的功用. |
[30:20] | Nice | 帅啊. |
[30:21] | – Turn it over. – What? | – 交出它. – 啥?! |
[30:24] | I made a deal with Anubis. | 我跟阿努比斯谈好了, |
[30:26] | You turn the Eye over, you go free, | 你交出神眼, 你们都能自由离开, |
[30:28] | and Abydos will remain unharmed. | 阿比多斯的人民也不会受到伤害. |
[30:30] | You made a deal with Anubis? | 你跟阿努比斯谈条件?! |
[30:32] | I’ll make sure he keeps it. | 我会确定他遵守诺言. |
[30:34] | The Goa’uld will fight over the Eye and destroy each other. | 勾阿呜们会为了神眼 打得头破血流, |
[30:38] | But even if they don’t, | 希望能让他们同归于尽或至少两败俱伤, |
[30:41] | you’re gonna find the lost city of the Ancients. | 你们就能趁机去找古人失落的城市. |
[30:43] | Lost city? | 失落的城市? |
[30:45] | Didn’t tell him about that either? | 这也没告诉他? |
[30:47] | Daniel found a tablet talking of a lost city. | 丹尼尔找到一块谈到 失落的城市的字板. |
[30:50] | Where there are Ancient weapons | 那边有威力强大的古人的武器, |
[30:51] | capable of giving you an advantage over Anubis. | 能够让你们遥遥领先阿努比斯. |
[30:54] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道它在哪吗? |
[30:56] | No, but I’ll help you find it. | 不知道,但我会帮你们找的. |
[30:59] | Nothing will happen to the Abydonians. | 杰克,阿比多斯人不能有事, |
[31:02] | You’ve got to get away with that tablet. | 目前最重要的是把你们和字板弄出这里. |
[31:05] | If Anubis gets it | 如果阿努比斯拿到它 |
[31:06] | and finds the lost city before you do, | 并比你们先找到失落的城市, |
[31:08] | it’s all over. | 一切都完了. |
[31:08] | He already has a huge advantage over you | 他因为”其他”的做了或没做成的事 |
[31:11] | because of what the Others failed to do. | 而已经领先了你们一大截优势. |
[31:17] | You gonna kick his ass? | 你会踹他屁股吗? |
[31:19] | If I have to. | 如果我必须这么做的话. |
[31:21] | – Can you? – We’ll see. | – 你能吗? – 等着瞧吧. |
[31:25] | Nothing will happen to the people of Abydos. | 阿比多斯人不能有事. |
[31:31] | Coming out | (欧尼尔) 出来了! |
[31:59] | I assume you know about the part where you don’t kill us? | 我想你知道 “你不杀我们”这部分吧? |
[32:06] | As much as I would like to. | 清清楚楚. |
[32:28] | Jaffa Kree | 贾法 可里! |
[32:49] | Well, spank me rosy. | 狠狠甩我一巴掌 让我知道这不是作梦…. |
[32:53] | Let’s book. | 我们去确定一下吧. |
[33:14] | My lord. The Eye of Ra. | 我的主人,拉之眼. |
[33:59] | The ship’s weapons are now fully powered. | (扭曲声) 这艘船的武器 现在是动力全开了. |
[34:05] | Your time is up. | 你的时间到了. |
[34:08] | Of that you are gravely mistaken. | 关于这点,你大错特错了. |
[34:32] | Sounds like a hell of a battle going on up there. | 听来上头正打得天昏地暗呢. |
[34:48] | They are retreating. | 他们撤退了. |
[34:51] | Yes. | 是的. |
[34:57] | What now, my lord? | 现在怎么办,主人? |
[34:59] | Now I will destroy Abydos. | 现在我要摧毁阿比多斯. |
[35:16] | Stop | 住手! |
[35:20] | Stop me if you can. | 有本事就来阻止我. |
[35:35] | Strike me down. | 现在就阻止我. |
[35:37] | Do it now or I will destroy Abydos. | 不阻止我我就毁掉阿比多斯! |
[35:47] | Don’t do this | (丹尼尔) 不!别这样! |
[36:03] | You are indeed all-powerful, my lord. | 您果真是无所不能的,我的主人. |
[36:06] | What you just saw was not my doing. | (扭曲声) 你刚看到的不是我做的, |
[36:11] | However, this is. | 不过这个是. |
[36:45] | What was that? | 那是什么?! |
[36:57] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么事? |
[36:58] | Abydos was hit. | 阿比多斯被击中了. |
[37:00] | – You saw it? – I felt it. | – 你看到的? – 我感觉到的. |
[37:02] | Just before I came through. | 就在我通过的时候. |
[37:06] | Sergeant, call up a full gate diagnostic | 士官,叫出全面的大门自我诊断, |
[37:12] | What have you got? | 有什么结果? |
[37:14] | I’m workin’ on it. | 我正在弄… |
[37:17] | A large burst of energy was transmitted | 就在欧尼尔上校通过后 |
[37:19] | just after Colonel O’Neill came through. | 一股巨大的爆炸能量传送过虫洞. |
[37:22] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[37:23] | Lucky they closed the iris when they did. | 长官,算我们好运他们有关上虹旋门, |
[37:25] | An energy wave followed you through. | 一股巨大的能量波跟着你穿过虫洞. |
[37:27] | – Redial. – Yes, sir. | – 重拨. – 是,长官. |
[37:30] | Welcome back, SG-1. What’s happened? | SG-1,欢迎回来,发生什么事? |
[37:33] | There was an explosion on the planet after we left, sir. | 似乎就在我们离开后 那星球发生了大爆炸,长官. |
[37:36] | – Is that possible? – Unfortunately, sir. | – 可能吗? – 不幸的,是,长官. |
[37:39] | We’re dialling Abydos to see what happened. | 我们现在正拨到阿比多斯 看发生了什么事. |
[37:42] | Chevron six encoded. | 象形文字六,译码成功, |
[37:51] | Chevron seven will not lock. | 象形文字七…无法锁定. |
[37:55] | – Briefing room. – Yes, sir. | – 简报室. – 是,长官. |
[38:00] | The only thing we can assume is that | 我们唯一能猜测的是阿努比斯 |
[38:02] | Anubis didn’t keep his deal with Daniel. | 并没有信守他对丹尼尔的承诺. |
[38:04] | That’s a shock, eh? | 那还真叫人震惊啊? |
[38:06] | And that he was unable to | 还有丹尼尔也无法 |
[38:08] | prevent Anubis from destroying Abydos. | 阻止阿努比斯摧毁阿比多斯. |
[38:10] | Now Anubis has a weapon that | 也就是留给阿努比斯一项强大的武器, |
[38:13] | has given him superiority over the System Lords. | 给予他超越系统领主的无比优势. |
[38:16] | We don’t know any of that for sure, sir. | 我们还不完全确定,长官. |
[38:18] | We need to find the city that’s described on that tablet. | 我们知道的是我们必须 找到字板上描述的城市. |
[38:23] | Can you translate this? | 你能翻译吗? |
[38:25] | Yeah. It’ll take some time | 喔,可以.那会花点时间, |
[38:27] | but Dr Jackson did offer his assistance. | 但杰克森博士说过要帮忙的. |
[38:30] | I’m not sure we can count on Daniel any more. | 我想我们不能再指望 丹尼尔任何事情了. |
[38:34] | He would have done everything in his power | 长官,他会尽他一切所能 |
[38:36] | to protect the Abydonians. | 保护阿比多斯人, |
[38:38] | If he was prevented from doing that, then… | 如果他没办到,那… |
[38:51] | Chevron five encoded. | 象形文字五,译码成功. |
[38:53] | Major, if you don’t mind. | 少校,如果你不介意我问的话, |
[38:54] | How many times are we gonna dial Abydos before you give up? | 我们要这样继续拨往阿比多斯多久你才肯放弃? |
[38:58] | Until a Tok’ra ship flies over the planet | 直到托克拉驾船飞过整个星球, |
[39:01] | and tells me there’s no one left alive. | 告诉我那里没有活人为止. |
[39:04] | Chevron six encoded. | 象形文字六,译码成功, |
[39:12] | Chevron seven… | 象形文字七… |
[39:15] | locked. | 锁定! |
[39:20] | The MALP shows the pyramid is intact. | 移动分析探测仪显示金字塔是完整的, |
[39:23] | No evident damage. | 没有损害迹象. |
[39:24] | What about the explosion? | 那爆炸呢? |
[39:25] | I can’t explain it, sir. | 我不知道,长官,我无法解释. |
[39:27] | I’d like to go, sir. | 我想去一趟,长官, |
[39:30] | Make sure the people are OK. | 确定那边的人无恙. |
[40:31] | I guess everybody’s all right. | 我猜大家都没问题. |
[41:05] | Skaara? | 史卡拉? |
[41:08] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[41:11] | What’s going on here? | 这边怎么了? |
[41:13] | Anubis destroyed the pyramid. | 阿努比斯毁了金字塔, |
[41:16] | Everyone was killed in the blast. | 所有人都在爆炸中丧生. |
[41:20] | They don’t look dead to me. | 我看他们并不像死了… |
[41:23] | But then neither do you. | 你也是. |
[41:27] | Death is only the beginning of one’s journey. | 死亡只是我们旅程的开始. |
[41:33] | That sounds familiar. | 听起来很耳熟. |
[41:35] | What of Daniel Jackson? | 丹尼尔杰克森呢? |
[41:38] | I’ve not seen Daniel. | 我没看到丹尼尔. |
[41:39] | Do you know if he’s OK? | 你知道他是不是还好吗? |
[41:41] | I do not know. | 我不知道. |
[41:42] | One named Oma did this. | 这事是一个叫奥玛的做的. |
[41:48] | All of you? | 你们全部? |
[41:50] | I wish you well, O’Neill. | 我希望你安好,欧尼尔. |
[41:53] | You will not see me again. | 你不会再见到我了. |
[41:55] | At least not for a while. | 至少短期内不会. |
[42:00] | – Take care. – Do not fear. | – 保重. – 不要恐惧. |
[42:04] | You will find your way. | 你会找到你自己的路的. |
[42:12] | What do you mean by that? | 你这话什么意思? |
[42:23] | The Chaapa-ai will remain until you leave. | 恰怕艾会一直留到你们离开. |
[42:39] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧. |