时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | General, what’s this all about? | 将军,发生什么事了? |
[00:11] | At 0920 hours this morning, | 今天早上09:20, |
[00:13] | someone tried to enter the base using this. | 有人试图用这个进入基地. |
[00:15] | Colonel O’Neill’s security ID. | 欧尼尔上校的安全ID卡. |
[00:17] | After he was taken into custody, | 在他被监管以后, |
[00:19] | he insisted on seeing you. | 他坚决地要求见你. |
[00:21] | Me? Why? | 我?为什么? |
[00:22] | I was hoping you could figure that one out, | 我希望你能估计出那个, |
[00:25] | Major. Open it. | 少校.打开门. |
[00:33] | Thank you. Now we’re getting somewhere. | 谢谢. 现在我们有一些进展了. |
[00:36] | Sergeant, that coffee I asked for half an hour ago. | 中士,半小时以前我要求你的那杯咖啡. |
[00:39] | Anytime you feel like getting it… | 任何时候你想要拿它… |
[00:46] | He’s a boy, sir. | 他是个男孩,长官. |
[00:49] | As it turns out, Carter, | 只是现在是, 卡特, |
[00:51] | yes, I am. For the moment. | 对. 这是我.目前. |
[00:54] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[00:56] | Come on. | 来吧. |
[00:58] | It’s me. | 是我. |
[01:01] | We tried to contact Colonel O’Neill, | 我们正努力和欧尼尔上校联系, |
[01:04] | even sent someone to his house. | 甚至是派人到他家. |
[01:05] | Do you understand how much trouble you’re in? | 你知道现在你有多大麻烦吗? |
[01:08] | Lmpersonating a military officer is a federal offence. | 模仿美国联邦军事长官. |
[01:13] | I am not impersonating anyone. | 我没有扮演任何人. |
[01:19] | I am Jack O’Neill. | 我是杰克 欧尼尔. |
[02:31] | Stargate.SG1-s07e03.Fragile.Balance | |
[02:40] | Finally. | 终于. |
[02:49] | Hot chocolate? Are you kidding? | 热巧克力饮料?你在开玩笑吗? |
[02:55] | Where did you get this? | 你在哪里得到了这个? |
[02:57] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[02:59] | I didn’t get it anywhere. It’s mine. | 我没在任何地方得到它.它是我的. |
[03:02] | – Because you’re Colonel O’Neill. – Exactly. | – 因为你是欧尼尔上校. – 确实. |
[03:09] | Last night I ate some dinner, | 昨晚我吃了些晚餐,喝了瓶啤酒, |
[03:12] | had a beer, went to bed, and woke up like this. | 上床睡觉,然后醒来就是这样了. |
[03:15] | Can we please get to the part | 我们就不能直接去 |
[03:16] | where you and Fraiser run some tests, | 让你和弗雷泽做些测试, |
[03:18] | find a cure, make me big again? | 找到治愈方法,让我再次变大吗? |
[03:22] | This is the security breach? | 这是个安全破坏吗? |
[03:24] | Daniel, tell them who I am, please. | 丹尼尔, 请告诉他们我是谁. |
[03:26] | OK, love to. Who are you? | 好的, 喜欢的. 你是谁? |
[03:29] | This young man claims he’s Colonel O’Neill. | 这个年轻人认为他就是欧尼尔上校. |
[03:34] | It’s a joke, right? | 这是个玩笑,是吗? |
[03:38] | – What’s going on? – Daniel! | – 发生什么事了? – 丹尼尔! |
[03:41] | Sounds like him | 听上去像他 |
[03:42] | at least the loud, grating parts. | 至少是那响亮,摩擦的部分. |
[03:45] | OK. You want proof? | 没问题,你们想要证据? |
[03:47] | Carter, you once carried a Tok’ra | 卡特,你曾经携带过一个托克拉, |
[03:49] | named Jolinar who gave her life | 就是那个献出她生命 |
[03:50] | to save you. | 来拯救你的尧力纳. |
[03:52] | Daniel, until recently you were an ascended being. | 丹尼尔,直到最近以前你还是升天的形态. |
[03:55] | You broke the rules, you got kicked out | 你破坏了规则,你被踢出了 |
[03:56] | of the Oma Desala fan club, | 奥玛 迪萨拉崇拜者俱乐部, |
[03:59] | and had your memory erased. | 并且被擦除了记忆. |
[04:00] | And you and Bra’tac | 还有你和布瑞泰克双双 |
[04:02] | both just lost | 刚在一次勾阿呜 的埋伏中 |
[04:04] | your snakes in a Goa’uld ambush. | 丢了你们的小蛇. |
[04:05] | Had your tretonin yet this morning? | 今天早上你喝过萃托宁了吗? |
[04:16] | How could this child possess such knowledge? | 这个孩子怎么能拥有如此多的信息? |
[04:23] | Because it’s me. | 因为这是我. |
[04:36] | Anyone care to speculate | 任何人推测出一个男孩 |
[04:39] | how a boy could be aware of classified information? | 如何能 知道这些分类信息吗? |
[04:43] | Well, sir, it could be him. | 嗯,长官,可能就是他. |
[04:45] | There is a physical resemblance. | 有一个身体相似点. |
[04:46] | But he can’t be more than 15 years old. | 但是他不可能超过15岁. |
[04:49] | Are you saying Colonel O’Neill | 你是在说欧尼尔上校一夜之间 |
[04:52] | has regressed more than 30 years overnight? | 被逆转了30年吗? |
[04:53] | Stranger things have happened. | 奇怪的事已经发生了. |
[04:55] | Name but one. | 除了名字. |
[04:56] | The time he got really old, | 时间上他确实很老, |
[04:57] | the time he became a caveman, | 时间上他变成 一个穴居人, |
[04:59] | the time we all… | 时间上我们都… |
[05:00] | Why don’t we move on to the testing portion of this exercise? | 为什么我们不转移到联系的测试部分呢? |
[05:06] | Are you certain, Doctor? | 医生,你肯定? |
[05:08] | Within an acceptable margin of error, | 在可接受的误差范围里, |
[05:11] | the boy’s DNA is virtually identical to Colonel O’Neill’s. | 男孩的DNA实际上和欧尼尔上校的相同. |
[05:15] | What size margin of error? | 多大的误差范围? |
[05:17] | Very small. | 非常小. |
[05:18] | In a court of law, the DNA sample we took | 在法院,我们带着的DNA样本 |
[05:20] | would be considered a high-probability | 被认为极高的可能性 |
[05:22] | match to that of Colonel O’Neill. | 同 欧尼尔上校的相吻合. |
[05:25] | There is a tiny abnormality, | 有一些极小的异常, |
[05:27] | but for all intents and purposes, it’s him. | 但是目的和意图 表明,就是他. |
[05:30] | “Tiny abnormality” | “极小的异常” |
[05:32] | like the fact he’s a few years younger | 像事实上他比 他曾经过去的 |
[05:34] | than he’s meant to be? | 更年轻些? |
[05:35] | To be honest, this is out of my league. | 老实说, 这超过了我的能力范围. |
[05:37] | We’ve got specialists flying in. | 我们有些特别专家正在赶来. |
[05:39] | We’ll run more tests, | 我们会进行更多的测试, |
[05:40] | see what we can learn. | 看看我们能知道些什么. |
[05:41] | In the meantime, we’ll try to make him as comfortable as possible. | 同时,我们要试着使他尽可能的舒适. |
[05:45] | I’ll go set up a PlayStation. | 我去买台PS游戏机. |
[05:53] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[05:55] | I think you two are enjoying this just a little too much. | 我认为你们只不过稍许喜欢这个. |
[05:58] | Well, you are kinda cute. | 嗯, 你很可爱. |
[06:02] | That’s “sir” to you. | 那是你的”长官”. |
[06:04] | And being trapped inside a scrawny little body | 并且被困在一个骨瘦如柴的小身体里 |
[06:07] | isn’t my idea of cute, Carter. | 可不是我可爱的计划, 卡特. |
[06:11] | Does possessing a younger body not | 拥有一个年轻的身体难道不是 |
[06:13] | have certain advantages, O’Neill? | 更有某些优势吗, 欧尼尔? |
[06:15] | No. Not seeing it. What do you mean? | 不. 看不出来.你是指什么? |
[06:18] | Do you not experience increased health and vitality? | 你没体验到更多的健康和活力吗? |
[06:24] | My vitality was just fine, thank you. | 我的活力很好,谢谢. |
[06:29] | I think what Teal’c is saying is valid. | 我认为提亚克说的令人信服. |
[06:32] | How many of us wouldn’t trade everything for | 我们中有多少人无不愿意买卖一切 |
[06:34] | the chance to live our lives over? | 以 得到像过去曾经那样活着的机会? |
[06:36] | Yeah, well, I don’t plan on staying like this. | 对,没错, 我不希望像这样呆着. |
[06:40] | Well, in the meantime, may I make a suggestion? | 嗯, 与此同时,我能提个建议吗? |
[06:44] | Try enjoying this as much as we are. | 试着和我们一样多的喜爱这个. |
[06:49] | Sir. | 长官. |
[07:16] | It’s nice to know some things don’t change. | 很高兴知道某些事情还没改变. |
[07:19] | I wasn’t exactly expecting visitors. | 我没特别期待访问者. |
[07:22] | We’ll send this stuff to the lab for analysis. | 我们将把这个材料送到实验室作分析. |
[07:25] | Well, if they find MSG, | 很好,如果他们找到MSG, |
[07:27] | I will never order from them again. | 我决不会再从他们那里预订. |
[07:30] | What are we doing here exactly? | 我们究竟在这里做什么? |
[07:32] | This is the last place you remember being… | 这是你最后所在的地方,你曾记得… |
[07:37] | Older? | 更老吗? |
[07:40] | Are you conducting a scientific experiment, O’Neill? | 你正在引导一种科学实验, 欧尼尔? |
[07:42] | Come on. That salsa’s still good. | 来吧. 那份辣汁还是很不错的. |
[07:53] | What was the last thing you ate, sir? | 你最后吃的东西是什么, 长官? |
[07:57] | Four cheese burritos, some guacamole on the side. | 四块乳酪肉饼, 另外还有些鳄梨沙拉酱. |
[08:01] | – Anything else? – A beer. Then I hit the sack. | – 还有别的吗? – 一瓶啤酒.然后我上床睡觉. |
[08:05] | So whatever happened to you must have occurred once you were asleep. | 那么无论发生了什么,一定是 在你睡着的时候. |
[08:24] | Hey! Do you mind? | 嗨! 介意吗? |
[08:32] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[08:45] | Whoa. | 喔噢. |
[08:48] | – O’Neill. – What is it? | – 欧尼尔. – 怎么了? |
[08:55] | Either I’m remembering | 如果不是我记起了 |
[08:57] | a particularly bad dream, | 一个尤其糟糕的梦, |
[09:00] | or the Asgard paid me | 或者就是阿斯加德昨晚 |
[09:02] | a little visit last night. | 给我做了点稍许访问. |
[09:12] | What you’re saying makes no sense. | (哈蒙德) 你正在说的没有意义. |
[09:15] | Jack’s account sounds like | 杰克的事件听起来就像是 |
[09:17] | a number of UFO abduction case files I’ve read. | 我曾读过的UFO劫持案件. |
[09:19] | This you remember. | 你记得这个. |
[09:21] | My birthday you forget. | 却忘记了我的生日. |
[09:24] | Looks like you’ll have a lot more. | 看起来你会有更多次 |
[09:26] | This encounter is incongruous | 与阿斯加德接触以前, |
[09:28] | with all previous contact with the Asgard. | 这样的遭遇是不合适的 |
[09:30] | Thor has indicated that the Asgard | 索尔已经表示阿斯加德保持着 |
[09:33] | kept an eye on human development on Earth. | 对地球上人类发展的关注. |
[09:35] | But we’re allies now. | 但是现在我们是同盟者. |
[09:37] | We’ve cooperated on a number of missions. | 我们在很多项目上合作. |
[09:39] | This I would not have agreed to. | 这是我不同意的. |
[09:41] | What could they possibly hope to gain | 他们会希望得到什么收获,从 |
[09:43] | from secretly making you younger against your will? | 违反你意愿的秘密地使你更年轻? |
[09:50] | I got nothing. | 我什么也没得到. |
[09:53] | I’d like to cross-reference the abduction accounts, | 我想通过互相参照劫持案件, |
[09:55] | see if I can find a connection. | 看看是否能找到关联. |
[09:57] | Please do. Major, | 请做吧. 少校, |
[09:59] | I believe you have a briefing to run at 1300 hours. | 我知道你在13:00时会有一份简报. |
[10:02] | Yes, sir. I’ll be there. | 是的,长官,我会去那里. |
[10:04] | The F-302 briefing? | 等等,F-302 的简报? |
[10:05] | I thought I was running that. | 我认为是我进行它. |
[10:07] | It would be best if the major handled it. | 如果少校接手将是最好的. |
[10:10] | I’m sure you can impart any information | 我肯定你能传授 |
[10:11] | she needs to know. | 她需要知道的任何信息. |
[10:13] | But I’m the one who… | 但是我是… |
[10:15] | Good. Dismissed. | 很好.解散. |
[10:26] | Come in. | 请进. |
[10:31] | Jack, try to understand. | 杰克,试着理解. |
[10:33] | Your situation puts me in a very difficult position. | 你的情况把我放进非常困难的境地. |
[10:37] | No offence, | 将军,没错, |
[10:38] | but you’re not the one who went to bed watching CNN | 但你不是晚上睡觉时看CNN |
[10:41] | and woke up as part of the MTV generation. | 然后醒来换到MTV的一代. |
[10:43] | Which is why Major Carter’s handling that briefing. | 这就是为什么卡特少校接手简报的原因. |
[10:46] | I’ve flown the 302 more than anyone else. | 我比其他任何人飞过更多次302. |
[10:48] | Be that as it may, the bottom line is, | 即使如此, 问题底线是, |
[10:51] | a room full of seasoned pilots | 满屋子经验丰富的飞行员 |
[10:55] | aren’t going to respect the opinion of a boy. | 不会 去尊重一个男孩的意见. |
[10:58] | Sir, I just look like one for the moment. | 长官,我只是现在看起来像男孩. |
[11:02] | But those men in that room need my expertise. | 但是那间屋子里的人需要我的经验. |
[11:05] | And if they’re gonna be working here, | 并且如果他们要在这里工作, |
[11:08] | they’re gonna have to get used to… | 他们就必须去习惯于… |
[11:10] | – unusual things happening. – Look, Jack. | – 发生不平常的事. – 你看, 杰克. |
[11:13] | No one is disputing that you may continue to be | 没有人争论你能继续作为 |
[11:15] | a valuable asset to the SGC. | 星门指挥部的宝贵财产. |
[11:18] | But under the circumstances, | 但是在这种情况下 |
[11:20] | there’s nothing I can do. I’m sorry. | 没有什么我能做的.很抱歉. |
[11:25] | Yes, sir. I understand. | 是的,长官,我理解. |
[11:31] | Dumb idea. | 蠢主意. |
[11:35] | It would appear that many Tauri | 似乎很多的塔瑞 |
[11:37] | have encountered beings from other worlds. | 曾遭遇过其他世界的生物. |
[11:40] | Little do they know | 他们几乎不知道 |
[11:42] | how close they are to the truth. | 他们离真相是多么近啊. |
[11:44] | What exactly are we looking for, Daniel Jackson? | 我们确切的是在找什么,丹尼尔杰克森? |
[11:47] | Any abduction accounts that match Jack’s story, | 任何同杰克的故事相匹配的劫持事件 |
[11:50] | and anyone claiming to | 以及任何人声称 |
[11:51] | have physically regressed several decades overnight. | 一夜之间就逆转了自然规律. |
[11:55] | We need to enter our search parameters. | 我们需要输入搜索的关键词. |
[11:58] | It has already been done. | 已经完成了. |
[11:59] | Wow! That’s a lot of people. | 喔噢! 那是许多人. |
[12:04] | Indeed. | 的确. |
[12:07] | Let’s see if any of these match Jack’s story. | 让我们看看是否有何杰克的故事相吻合的, |
[12:11] | He said he saw four green lights. | 他说他看到了4个绿光. |
[12:16] | That’s a little more reasonable. | 只有少量的合适. |
[12:18] | That’s interesting. Of the narrowed-down accounts, | 很有趣. 按照时间顺序分类, |
[12:21] | the most recent is from… | 最近的是发生在… |
[12:23] | 19 years ago. | 19年以前. |
[12:25] | Eight are here in the States. | 8个在美国. |
[12:27] | If these addresses are still valid, | 如果这些地址仍然有效, |
[12:29] | we should talk to these people in person. | 我们应该亲自和这些人谈谈. |
[12:32] | What do you hope to learn? | 你希望从中得到什么? |
[12:34] | I guess we’ll know when we learn it. | 我猜当我们听的时候会知道的. |
[12:40] | As your intel packages show, | 就像你们文件夹所显示的, |
[12:42] | the F-302 is a spaceworthy fighter-interceptor aircraft | F-302是一架太空战斗拦截用飞行器 |
[12:46] | reverse-engineered from Goa’uld technology. | 从勾阿呜科技中的反向设计. |
[12:49] | Your upcoming mission has been dubbed | 你们即将到来的任务被封为: |
[12:51] | “Operation Blue Phoenix”. | “操作蓝凤凰”. |
[12:52] | It’ll be a live-fire combat simulation | 它是实战模拟, |
[12:54] | to test the 302 against actual death gliders. | 测试302同死亡滑翔机的对抗. |
[12:58] | – Captain? – According to our mission reports, | – 上尉? – 少校,根据我们的任务报告, |
[13:00] | you were second seat on the most recent 302 mission. | 在新近的303任务中你都是在副座. |
[13:03] | Yes, and it included close combat. | 是的,并且包括实际战斗. |
[13:06] | We’ll cover what was learned in that encounter. | 在遭遇中我们会精通. |
[13:08] | Didn’t Colonel O’Neill pilot that mission? | 欧尼尔上校没有飞行那项任务吗? |
[13:12] | Yes, as a matter of fact he did. | 没有,实际上他做了. |
[13:13] | He also commanded the X-302 | 他同样指挥了2次 |
[13:15] | on both hyperspace window missions, didn’t he? | X-302超空间窗口任务,不是吗? |
[13:20] | What’s your point, Major? | 你的要点是什么,少校? |
[13:22] | With respect, ma’am, | 处于尊敬,夫人, |
[13:23] | shouldn’t he be running this briefing? | 不是应该让他来进行这份简报吗? |
[13:25] | Colonel O’Neill is unavailable. | 欧尼尔上校无法赶来. |
[13:27] | However, I have several computer models | 不过,我有一些电脑模型 |
[13:29] | to help you understand how the 302 handles in combat situations. | 能帮助你们理解302在战斗环境下的操作. |
[13:33] | No offence, but those won’t help me | 没错,但是当我在混战中拉升 |
[13:36] | when I’m pulling 6G’s in a dogfight. | 6G时它们不会帮助我. |
[13:39] | As you should know, Captain, | 正如你所知的, 上尉, |
[13:42] | the 302 has inertial dampening systems | 302 有惯性抵消系统 |
[13:44] | which I am more than qualified to explain in detail, | 对于它以后会作详细解释, |
[13:47] | so let’s just… | 因此让我们先… |
[13:48] | I just dropped by to say… Ow! | (欧尼尔) 我只是顺便拜访说… 喔唷! |
[13:51] | Sir, please do not resist. | 长官,请不要反抗. |
[13:53] | … stay focused. | ..保持集中. |
[13:55] | – OK, I’m warning you. – Sir… | – 很好.我警告你. – 长官… |
[13:57] | Didn’t I just say I was warning you? Hey! Ooh! | 刚才我没说我正警告你吗? 嗨! 嗷! |
[14:00] | That’s it! Now I’m mad. | 就是这样! 现在我发狂了. |
[14:04] | You can release him. | 你可以放开他了. |
[14:11] | I’ll forgo the charges for assaulting a superior officer. | 我会原谅攻击上级长官的举动. |
[14:16] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[14:20] | – Could have taken ’em. – I’m sure. | – 可能带走他们 – 我肯定. |
[14:23] | Sorry I’m late. What’d I miss? | 抱歉我迟到了. 错过什么了吗? |
[14:26] | We were covering the 302’s flight capabilities. | 我们正在进行302的飞行能力. |
[14:29] | Then here’s what you need to know. | 很好,接着下面就是你们需要知道的. |
[14:31] | Major, is this a joke? | 少校,在开玩笑吗? |
[14:33] | No, this is… Colonel O’Neill. | 没有,这是… 欧尼尔上校. |
[14:37] | I’m only gonna say this once, | 我只说这一次, |
[14:39] | so I’d suggest that you listen up. | 因此我建议你们认真听. |
[14:42] | – Whatever you say. – Hey! | – 随你便. – 嗨! |
[14:44] | I realise that it doesn’t actually say | 我意识到实际上我的制服上 |
[14:46] | “Colonel” on my uniform, but it should. | 没有 “上校”,但是应该有. |
[14:54] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[14:58] | Now, velocity is key during engagement with a glider. | 现在,速度是和一架滑翔机约会的关键. |
[15:02] | Your instincts tell you to floor it | 你们的本能是贴近地面, |
[15:04] | because it’s more manoeuvrable, | 因为它更加机动, |
[15:06] | but you’ve got to stay in control. | 但是你必须呆着控制. |
[15:09] | The inertial dampeners only compensate 90% | 惯性减震器只能 |
[15:12] | when pulling negative G’s, | 抵消拉升时G的90%, |
[15:16] | so the real trick is knowing your enemy, | 因此真正的谋略就是熟知你的敌人, |
[15:19] | so you can anticipate their next moves. | 那样你能预料他们下一步的行动. |
[15:23] | OK. | 好的. |
[15:28] | Death gliders 101. | 死亡滑翔机101 . |
[15:34] | May I ask why the United States Air Force | 我可以问下为什么美国空军 |
[15:36] | has taken a renewed interest in | 在26年以后重新 |
[15:38] | my story after 26 years? | 对我的故事产生兴趣呢? |
[15:41] | All I can tell you is that | 所有我能告诉你的就是 |
[15:43] | we have some new information. | 我们有一些新情报. |
[15:44] | – Will it prove my story true? – Eventually. | – 那能证明我的故事是真实的? – 最终. |
[15:50] | – Maybe. – Please tell us what happened to you. | – 或许. – 你告诉我们你发生的事. |
[15:54] | I was asleep in my bed, | 我正在床上睡觉, |
[15:55] | and a light appeared in my room and took me. | 一个亮光出现在我 房间然后带走了我. |
[15:59] | Took you where? | (丹尼尔) 带你到哪里了? |
[16:01] | Some kind of spacecraft, I suppose. | 某种类型的太空飞行器, 我猜想. |
[16:03] | I was weightless, floating in midair, and yet… | 我没有重量,漂浮在半空, 然后… |
[16:07] | It was dark, cold. | 很黑,很冷. |
[16:09] | I couldn’t move a muscle even though I was wide awake. | 即使我醒来了也无法移动. |
[16:13] | After the light hit you, then what? | 在亮光击中你之后, 然后呢? |
[16:15] | The devices came. | 那个仪器来了. |
[16:16] | They were these green glowing balls that floated around me. | 有些绿色发光的球浮在我周围. |
[16:23] | After the small green spheres stopped scanning him… | 在那绿球停止扫描他以后… |
[16:26] | they left him alone for a long while. | 它们离开他以后很久. |
[16:33] | And then a voice spoke to him, | 然后一个声音告诉他 |
[16:35] | telling him not to be afraid, | 不要害怕, |
[16:37] | and that he would soon be safe again. | 并且不久以后他就会安全. |
[16:39] | Did Professor Wu see who spoke to him? | 吴教授看见谁在对他讲话吗? |
[16:52] | All the accounts are basically identical. | 所有的事件都基本相同. |
[16:54] | They match Jack’s version of events. | 他们都和杰克的版本相吻合. |
[16:56] | Except none of them experienced | 除了他们没有一人有 |
[16:58] | any physical changes as a result. | 任何身体的变化之外. |
[17:00] | But everything else is bang on | 但其他事情都是重复的 |
[17:02] | taken while sleeping, out-of-body experience. | 睡觉时被劫持, 灵魂出窍的体验. |
[17:04] | All this does sound familiar | 所有这些听起来很熟悉 |
[17:06] | cliche even, if you watch enough TV. | 陈词滥调? 如果你看过足够的电视. |
[17:08] | But they all described four green globes | 但是他们都描述了4个绿球 |
[17:11] | buzzing around them like insects. | 像昆虫 一样围着他们嗡嗡作响. |
[17:15] | That’s too specific a detail to be a coincidence. | 作为巧合实在太相似了. |
[17:18] | The being that abducted them | 劫持他们的人 |
[17:19] | I assume they described an Asgard as well. | 我也认为 他们在描述阿斯加德. |
[17:22] | Short, big eyes, no hair, weird voice. | 矮的,大眼睛,没有头发,怪异的声音. |
[17:24] | The Asgard haven’t responded to our attempted communications. | 阿斯加德还没有回答我们的通讯. |
[17:29] | If help is coming, it better arrive soon. | 如果要帮忙,那么最好快点. |
[17:38] | – – It’s open. | – (敲门) – 门开着. |
[17:42] | How are you doing? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[17:47] | Well, I think I’m getting another zit, and, uh… | 很好,我认为我刚得了另一个青春痘,还有,噢… |
[17:52] | Oh! Yeah, I’m still a kid. | 噢! 对, 我还是个孩子. |
[17:55] | But beyond that, | 但是在那之外, |
[17:57] | I’m doing just peachy, thanks. Why? | 我得到的这一切都很好.谢谢.什么事? |
[18:02] | Well… | 嗯… |
[18:04] | Janet just finished going over | 珍妮特刚刚和其他医生完成了 |
[18:07] | the genetic team’s analysis of your test results. | 你的遗传学测试结果的分析. |
[18:11] | How bad can it be? | 很糟糕吗? |
[18:14] | You’re probably not feeling the effects yet, | 你或许感觉不到影响, |
[18:17] | but something is happening to your body at the cellular level. | 但是某些事正在你身体内细胞层面上发生. |
[18:22] | Basically your genetic structure’s growing more unstable… | 基本上你的遗传结构正在变得不稳定… |
[18:32] | Colonel… | 上校… |
[18:36] | you’re dying. | 你正在死去. |
[18:54] | Honestly, I feel fine. | 说实在的,我感觉很好. |
[18:57] | You’ll start to notice symptoms as the condition worsens. | 当状态更恶化时你会开始注意症状的. |
[19:00] | How long do I have? | 我还有多少时间? |
[19:02] | It’s hard to say. | 这很难说. |
[19:05] | Say it anyway. | 无论如何,说出来. |
[19:08] | Weeks, days, I don’t know. | 几周,几天,我不知道. |
[19:11] | You’ll notice fatigue first. | 首先你会觉得疲劳, |
[19:13] | In the end, your body’s vital organs will shut down. | 最后. 你身体内的重要器官将关闭. |
[19:16] | It’s like something inside you | 看起来你身体里有某些东西 |
[19:19] | is causing a total system failure. | 导致了整个系统的故障. |
[19:23] | I don’t get it. We helped | 我不明白. 我们帮助从复制者那 |
[19:26] | save their skinny asses from the replicators, | 拯救了他们的瘦小屁股, |
[19:28] | and as a thanks they shrink me and leave me to die. | 而作为感谢他们缩小了我然后让我去死. |
[19:31] | We’re exploring every option we have, Colonel. | 我们正在考虑每一个选择性,上校. |
[19:34] | We just need you to hang in there. | 我们只需要你坚持下去. |
[19:42] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢赶过来. |
[19:43] | I’m sure it’ll help coming from you. | 我确信需要来自你们的帮助. |
[19:45] | How are Mark and the kids? | 马克和他的孩子们怎么样? |
[19:48] | Good. Great. I’ll tell them you said hi. | 很好.非常好.我会代你向他们问好. |
[19:58] | I’m sorry. Sam told me what was going on, but… | 很抱歉.山姆告诉了我发生了什么, 但是… |
[20:03] | What could anyone possibly hope to gain from this? | 什么人希望能从这个获得什么? |
[20:06] | Can we just, uh… get on with it? | 我们能不能, 呃…继续它? |
[20:11] | I’m not getting any younger. | 我没变的年轻一点. |
[20:13] | Well, as I told Sam, | 嗯,和我告诉山姆的一样, |
[20:15] | our options are pretty limited. | 我们的选择十分有限. |
[20:17] | You came all this way to say goodbye? | 你只是来这里说再见的吗? |
[20:19] | At this point, I’m here to recommend we put you in stasis | 在这点上, 我建议我们把你”静止” |
[20:22] | until we understand your condition. | 直到我们理解你的状态. |
[20:25] | You wanna freeze me. | 你们想冷冻我. |
[20:26] | We’re not talking about cryogenics | 我们不是在说 |
[20:27] | as we know it here on Earth. | 地球上所知的低温学. |
[20:30] | The risk involved is minimal. | 危险程度很小. |
[20:32] | I’ve been down this road with the Tok’ra before. | 在成为那个托克拉以前我也做过. |
[20:36] | No offence, Jacob, but the last time | 没错, 雅各布,但是上次 |
[20:38] | you guys helped me out of a “jam”, | 你这家伙帮助我离开 “困境”, |
[20:40] | I ended up rescuing an old girlfriend | 结果我拯救一个 |
[20:42] | I’d never met before. | 甚至都没见过面的老女朋友. |
[20:44] | We would never subject you to another blending | 没有你的同意 |
[20:46] | without your permission. | 我们决不会对你进行另一次融合. |
[20:49] | Good. Cos it’s never gonna happen. | 很好.因为那永远也不会再发生. |
[20:54] | No pressure, Jack. But you need to make a decision. | 没有压力, 杰克. 但是你需要做个决定. |
[20:58] | We have a team standing by. | 我们有个队伍在等待. |
[21:00] | But if you wait too long, | 但是如果你等太久, |
[21:02] | we may not be able to reverse the cellular breakdown. | 我们可能无法逆转细胞故障. |
[21:06] | Colonel, please. | 上校,请. |
[21:14] | It’s your choice, Jack. | 那是你的选择, 杰克. |
[21:18] | Can I have five minutes to think about it? | 我能有5分钟考虑一下吗? |
[21:20] | You can have ten, Colonel. | 你有10分钟,上校. |
[21:36] | Do you think he’ll do it? | 你认为他会做吗? |
[21:37] | If I have to drag him there myself. | 如果必须的话我会亲自去拖他. |
[21:40] | I didn’t come all this way to watch him die like this. | 我从没想过要看着他像这样死去. |
[21:49] | We have a security breach, | 我们有安全破坏, |
[21:51] | level 25, guest quarters. | 第25层的宾客招待室. |
[22:18] | Security teams have swept the base three times, | 安全小组已经搜查了基地3次, |
[22:22] | inside and out. | 里里外外. |
[22:23] | They’ve found nothing. | 他们什么也没找到. |
[22:25] | I think it’s safe to assume he’s no longer here. | 我认为他觉得继续呆在这里不安全. |
[22:27] | He knows the SGC as well as anyone. | 他和我们所有人一样都很了解星门指挥部. |
[22:30] | If he wanted a way out, he’d find one. | 如果他像要一个出口,他就会找到. |
[22:32] | I’ve notified the authorities. | 我已经通知当局. |
[22:34] | With any luck they’ll find him soon. | 希望运气好他们很快找到他 |
[22:36] | Sir? There’s something you all need to see. | 长官? 有些事情需要你们所有人都看看. |
[22:40] | Go on home, kid, before I call the cops. | 回家吧.小孩, 在我叫警察之前. |
[22:43] | It’s a school night, for cryin’ out loud. | 一个学校夜晚,大声哭喊吧. |
[22:45] | How about lite beer? | 低度啤酒怎么样? |
[22:47] | Gimme a break. | 贪得无厌. |
[23:02] | Harley? | 哈利? |
[23:05] | – Excuse me? – Yeah, Harlan Beck. | – 再说一遍? – 是的, 哈兰 贝克. |
[23:09] | You served in Operation Proven Force | 离开因吉尔利克空军基地之后 |
[23:11] | out of Incirlik. | 你一直在OPF工作. |
[23:12] | Yeah, during the Gulf. | 没错,在整个海湾战争期间. |
[23:14] | How’d you know that, kid? | 你是怎么知道的,小孩? |
[23:16] | What, are you kidding? I ran… | 什么,你在开玩笑吗? 我… |
[23:23] | I mean, uh… | 我得意思是, 呃… |
[23:25] | my uncle knew a Lieutenant Beck from the war. | 我叔叔在战争中认识的贝克陆军少尉. |
[23:28] | Said he was a stand-up guy. | 说他是一个正直的家伙. |
[23:30] | Flew an AC-130 gunship over Baghdad. | 驾驶在巴格达上空的AC-130武装直升机. |
[23:33] | Then your uncle had to be in the Special Ops. | 那么你叔叔一定是在特别行动小组. |
[23:37] | Yeah, he was. Colonel Jack O’Neill? | 对,他是的.杰克 欧尼尔上校? |
[23:42] | You’re Jack O’Neill’s nephew? | 你是杰克 欧尼尔的侄子? |
[23:44] | I didn’t know he had a sibling. | 我不知道他有兄弟姐妹. |
[23:48] | Well… used to. | 嗯… 过去有. |
[23:52] | Uncle Jack’s been like a father to me | 杰克叔叔自从我双亲死后 |
[23:55] | since my folks died. | 就像一个父亲那样对待我. |
[24:00] | So how’s old Jack doin’, anyway? | 那么老杰克怎么样了, 无论如何? |
[24:03] | He’s fine. He’s not that old, either. | 他很好.而且他也没那么老. |
[24:08] | Well, tell him… | 嗯, 告诉他… |
[24:10] | tell him Harley said to watch his six. | 告诉他 哈利说看过他的六. |
[24:13] | Hey. Yeah, uh… speaking of six… | 嗨.好的,呃…说到六… |
[24:16] | Look, seeing as how you know my uncle and all, | 你看, 看在你和我叔叔认识的面上, |
[24:20] | you think you could do me a little favour? | 你能帮我点小忙吗? |
[24:31] | Selmak has had a chance to digest some of | 塞尔麦克经过消化分析过 |
[24:34] | the DNA test results, | 一些DNA检测结果, |
[24:35] | and it seems Colonel O’Neill’s condition | 看起来欧尼尔的状况 |
[24:37] | isn’t what we thought. | 和我们所想的不一样. |
[24:39] | He isn’t dying? | 他没有在死亡? |
[24:41] | He is, but we think we know the cause. | 他是,但是我们认为知道原因了. |
[24:43] | When we first compared the DNA samples, | 起初当我们比较DNA样本, |
[24:46] | the match was almost perfect. | 结果是几乎完美的. |
[24:48] | You said there was a tiny abnormality. | 你说过有些极小异常. |
[24:51] | Yes. Selmak thinks he knows why. | 是的.塞尔麦克认为他知道原因. |
[24:55] | This is not Colonel O’Neill. | (塞尔麦克) 这不是 欧尼尔上校. |
[24:58] | – But… – He’s a clone. | – 但是… – 他是个克隆人. |
[25:10] | I see. Keep me informed. | 明白了. 保持联系. |
[25:17] | No word yet on… | 没有词语说… |
[25:21] | What exactly do we call him at this point? | 这样我们确切的要叫他什么? |
[25:25] | Duplicate O’Neill? | 复制的欧尼尔? |
[25:28] | Sir, we think we have a clearer idea of what might be going on. | 长官,我们认为已经清楚知道是怎么回事了. |
[25:31] | – Enlighten me. – We know the Asgard clone themselves. | – 启发我. – 我们知道阿斯加德克隆他们自己. |
[25:34] | They clone their bodies, | 他们克隆自己的身体, |
[25:36] | then transfer their consciousness from one to the next. | 然后把他们的意识从这个转移到另一个. |
[25:39] | They suffer from grave diseases | 由于几千年的克隆, |
[25:41] | due to thousands of years of cloning. | 他们深受疾病之苦. |
[25:43] | Leading to extinction if they can’t solve the problem | 将导致灭绝 如果他们不能解决问题 |
[25:46] | of diminishing returns in their cloning technology. | 就是减小他们克隆技术的误差. |
[25:49] | What does this have to do with Colonel O’Neill? | 但为什么用欧尼尔做这个? |
[25:52] | We had the abductees’ DNA | 我们有我和提亚克访问过的 |
[25:54] | that Teal’c and I interviewed | 那些人的DNA标本 |
[25:55] | scanned for the same abnormalities as Duplicate O’Neill. | 经过如同对复制的欧尼尔一样的严格检查. |
[25:59] | As far as we can tell, none of them are clones. | 我们能说的是,他们都不是克隆人. |
[26:02] | Which means? | 什么意思? |
[26:03] | In all likelihood, the Asgard responsible | 极有可能.阿斯加德曾经 |
[26:05] | took the original people and replaced them with duplicates. | 带走真正的人然后用复制品替换他们. |
[26:09] | They study the originals and then switch them back. | 他们研究原来的人然后将他们替换回去. |
[26:12] | You think whoever took the real Colonel O’Neill | 你认为带走真正的欧尼尔上校的人 |
[26:15] | is going to return him? | 会把他送回来? |
[26:16] | It’s all we’ve got, sir. | 这就是我们所了解得,长官. |
[26:18] | We’re hoping the fact that the clone didn’t mature is a mistake. | 我们希望事实上那个克隆体 没长大是一个错误. |
[26:22] | What makes you think that? | 什么使你那样认为的? |
[26:23] | The previous actions of this Asgard | 阿斯加德在此之前的行动表明 |
[26:26] | indicated his desire to remain covert. | 他们希望偷偷摸摸的进行. |
[26:28] | Jack’s clone is a dead giveaway. | 杰克的克隆体是一个彻底泄漏的秘密. |
[26:30] | The Asgard doesn’t know there’s a problem | 阿斯加德不知道哪里出错了, |
[26:32] | or he’d have tried to fix it. | 或者正在某处努力修复它. |
[26:34] | They’ll figure it out when they try to switch him back. | 当他们想替换回去,就会想出来. |
[26:37] | If they try to switch. | 如果他们想替换. |
[26:38] | If we don’t track down the duplicate, | 如果找不出复制的那个, |
[26:40] | we may not get the real O’Neill back? | 我们就不能让真正的欧尼尔回来? |
[26:43] | We’re sure the Asgard could find him if he wants. | 我们确信阿斯加德如果想找,就能找到他. |
[26:47] | That’s not the real issue. | 那不是真正的问题. |
[26:49] | We wish to apprehend the Asgard. | 我们希望捕获那个阿斯加德. |
[26:51] | Intercepting the next switch may be our only shot. | 拦截下一次开关可能是我们唯一的机会. |
[26:57] | – Hammond. – General Hammond, sir. | – 哈蒙德. – 哈蒙德将军,长官. |
[26:59] | I have a Lieutenant Colonel Beck from the 10th Air Base | 贝克中校从第10空军基地 |
[27:03] | Wing on the line for you. | 打给你的. |
[27:04] | It has to do with Colonel O’Neill. | 和欧尼尔上校有关. |
[27:06] | Patch him through. | 接进来. |
[27:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[27:23] | Unless you brought beer, that’s close enough. | 除非你们拿来啤酒,不然就站在那. |
[27:28] | Colonel, we need you to come back with us. | 上校,我们需要你和我们一起回去. |
[27:32] | How’d you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的? |
[27:34] | Lieutenant Colonel Beck called General Hammond | 贝克中校给哈蒙德将军打电话说 |
[27:37] | and placed you in the area. | 你在这个地区. |
[27:39] | A man from whom you bought bait recommended this river. | 那个你买饵料的人建议这条河. |
[27:42] | Tell Jacob thanks, | 告诉雅各布多谢了, |
[27:43] | but I’m not interested in the deep-freeze deal. | 但是我对冷冻的交易不感兴趣. |
[27:46] | We’re not here to take you to the Tok’ra. | 我们不是来这里把你带给托克拉. |
[27:48] | There may not be much time. | 可能没有足够时间. |
[27:49] | – Never is, is there? – OK. Well… | – 从不,是吗? – 没问题. 嗯… |
[27:53] | There’s no easy way to tell you this, so… | 没有容易的办法告诉你这个, 因此… |
[27:56] | Sam’s just gonna come right out and say it. | 山姆只是过来坦白的说一下. |
[28:01] | Well, sir, as you know, | 嗯,长官,正如你所知的, |
[28:02] | the Asgard depend on a cloning technology… | 阿斯加德 依靠于一项克隆技术… |
[28:05] | Oh, for cryin’ out loud! | 噢,大声哭喊吧! |
[28:08] | You have been cloned, O’Neill. | 你被克隆了, 欧尼尔. |
[28:11] | What? | 什么? |
[28:13] | We think the Asgard took the real you | 我们认为阿斯加德带走了真正的你 |
[28:15] | and made a copy | 然后进行了复制 |
[28:17] | an unstable one at that. | 一个不稳定的. |
[28:19] | The “real” me? | “真正”的我吗? |
[28:23] | Yeah, the original. | 是的,最初的. |
[28:25] | That’s not your “real” anything. I’m sorry. | 你不是”真正”那个. 很抱歉. |
[28:33] | Where’s the original? | 最初的在哪里? |
[28:36] | That’s what we hope to find out. | 那是我们希望查明的. |
[28:38] | But we need your help. | 但我们需要你的帮助. |
[28:48] | We’ve calculated a seven-day gap between abductions, | 我们已经计算出劫持之间7天放回的规律, |
[28:51] | which puts us at tonight. | 就是今晚. |
[28:53] | This plan sucks. | 这个计划很烂. |
[28:58] | Look, I know you don’t think I am who I am, | 你看,我知道你不认为我是.我是谁, |
[29:02] | but as far as I’m concerned, I am… | 但是就我而言, 我… |
[29:07] | who I am. | 我是谁. |
[29:10] | The switch is our only chance of | 开关是我们唯一的机会, |
[29:12] | capturing whoever’s behind this. | 去捕获在这后面的人. |
[29:14] | What about the fact that this body is dying? | 事实上这个身体正在死去 的事怎么样呢 |
[29:17] | Has anyone even thought about that for a second? | 有人甚至考虑过一秒钟吗? |
[29:23] | Oh. I see. | 噢. 我明白了. |
[29:27] | You don’t care, as long as you get the original back. | 你们不关心,只想让原本回来. |
[29:33] | We just… We don’t know what else to do for you. | 我们只是… 我们不知道还能为你做什么. |
[29:36] | Perhaps the Asgard responsible can correct his mistake. | 或许阿斯加德能负责任修复他的错误. |
[29:40] | Fine. Give me a nine-mil. I’ll get it out of the sucker. | 很好.给我九密耳. 我将送给那个混蛋. |
[29:42] | We don’t know who or what we might be facing yet. | 我们不知道正面对着谁或者什么. |
[29:45] | Exactly why you can’t just use me as bait | 确实的你不能只是把我当成鱼饵 |
[29:48] | and hang me out to dry. | 然后就那样挂起来晾干. |
[29:52] | You’ll never intercept an Asgard beam. | 你决对拦截不到阿斯加德照射光. |
[29:54] | The only chance you have of capturing this guy is me. | 你唯一抓到这家伙的机会就是我. |
[30:02] | Come on. | 来吧. |
[30:08] | A zat gun. | 一把镭射枪枪. |
[30:11] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官. |
[30:24] | Carter, you still got your ears on? | 卡特, 你耳朵还能听到吗? |
[30:26] | – Yes, sir. – Daniel? Teal’c? | – 是的,长官. – 丹尼尔? 提亚克? |
[30:30] | Everything appears to be normal, O’Neill. | 看起来一切正常, 欧尼尔. |
[30:33] | Yeah? Not to me. | 是吗? 我不是. |
[30:34] | Wanna go over the instructions again? | 想重新察看教育吗? |
[30:36] | Don’t worry, Carter. | 别担心, 卡特. |
[30:39] | I’m sure I’ll figure it out. | 我确信我能想出它… |
[30:54] | Colonel, you all right? | 上校,你还好吗? |
[30:56] | Jack! Jack! | 杰克! 杰克! |
[31:00] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[31:12] | What are you all doing in my bedroom? | 你们全都在我卧室干什么? |
[31:26] | Hello. Do not be afraid. | 你好.不要害怕. |
[31:48] | I assume this is important. | 我假定这很重要. |
[31:50] | Just a little, sir. | 只要一会儿,长官. |
[32:05] | OK. | 没问题. |
[32:07] | Wrong console. | 错误的操作台. |
[32:13] | Far right jewel thingy… up. | 最右边的宝石… 向上. |
[32:20] | Ah! And three o’clock. | 啊! 然后朝向3点钟. |
[32:22] | I was having the weirdest dream. | 我有一个奇怪的梦. |
[32:29] | You see, Carter? | 你看到了吗, 卡特? |
[32:31] | Told you it was no problem. | 告诉过你它不是问题. |
[32:42] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生什么事了? |
[32:46] | Wow. You know, | 喔噢.你知道吗, |
[32:49] | I’m really much taller than I think. | 我真的比我想的高的多. |
[32:55] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[32:57] | Colonel O’Neill, meet… Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校,遇见… 欧尼尔上校. |
[33:06] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生什么了? |
[33:08] | We’re pretty sure this Asgard over here | 我们确信那边的阿斯加德 |
[33:11] | kidnapped you and attempted to replace you with a clone. | 绑架了你然后试图用一个克隆过的替换. |
[33:15] | How long was I asleep? | 我睡了多久? |
[33:17] | – Seven days. – It’s a record. | – 7天. – 这是个记录. |
[33:21] | So you’re… | 因此你是… |
[33:22] | – You. … me? | – 你. – ..我? |
[33:23] | Yeah. Believe me, if you think it’s weird, | 是的. 相信我, 如果你觉得这很怪异, |
[33:27] | imagine how I feel being the copy. | 想象一下我感觉是副本… |
[33:34] | He has awakened. | 他醒了. |
[33:44] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[33:45] | We were kinda hoping you could tell us. | 我们希望你告诉我们发生了什么. |
[33:47] | – No, no, no. This is all wrong. – Hey! | – 不, 不, 不. 这全都是错误. – 嗨! |
[33:53] | I’ll tell you what’s wrong. | 我来告诉你是什么错误. |
[33:55] | I just woke up, I haven’t had coffee, | 我刚醒来,我没喝咖啡, |
[33:57] | let alone a pee in seven days, | 更不用说在7天里没小便过, |
[34:00] | and I find out you stole my ass | 而且我发现你背着我偷偷 |
[34:03] | and made a… mini-me. | 做了一个… 迷你我. |
[34:10] | Carter, I should be irked currently, yes? | 卡特, 我现在应该很苦恼,是吗? |
[34:15] | Yes, I would be. | 是的,我也会. |
[34:20] | – Why don’t you tell us who you are? – Loki. | – 为什么你不告诉我们你是谁? – 洛基. |
[34:25] | According to Norse mythology, that’s the god of mischief. | 根据北欧神话,那是恶作剧之神. |
[34:29] | What did you want with Colonel O’Neill? | 你想用欧尼尔上校做什么? |
[34:31] | I have nothing more to say to any of you. | 我对你们中任何人没什么可说的. |
[34:33] | Hey! We just saved your flat little white asses | 嗨! 我们从复制者那里 |
[34:36] | from the replicators. | 拯救了你们既平又小的屁股. |
[34:37] | This is the thanks we get? | 而这是你感谢我们的? |
[34:40] | At least you’re gonna live. | 至少你还活着. |
[34:42] | What? | 什么? |
[34:44] | Maybe you’re a little put out. | 或许你有点不高兴. |
[34:46] | But this guy didn’t hit | 但是这家伙没有在复印机上 |
[34:49] | the right buttons on the Xerox. | 按下正确的按钮. |
[34:51] | This body is gonna fall apart if he doesn’t fix me. | 如果他不修复我,这个身体就要散架了. |
[34:56] | I cannot. All the clones suffer the same fate. | 我不能. 所有克隆体都遭受相同的命运. |
[35:01] | OK. I’m going back to my original question. | 很好.现在回到我原先的问题. |
[35:05] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[35:07] | I am a scientist, | 我是个科学家, |
[35:09] | a former geneticist with the Asgard Ruling Council. | 阿斯加德管理议会 的前遗传学家. |
[35:12] | – Former? – I was stripped of my stature | – 前? – 我被剥去了身份 |
[35:14] | after I was caught performing unsanctioned experiments on humans. | 从我抓来人进行未经许可的实验. |
[35:18] | What, you’ve got sanctioned ones? | 什么, 你曾是得到认可的一个? |
[35:21] | I had the courage to do | 我有勇气去做 |
[35:23] | what was needed to advance our cloning technology. | 发展我们克隆技术所需的事情. |
[35:26] | Instead of courage, | 不是勇气, |
[35:27] | some might call it a lack of morality. | 可以称它为缺乏道德. |
[35:30] | Our population cannot withstand | 我们的人口很快 |
[35:32] | the duplication process for much longer. | 将无法继续支持复制过程. |
[35:34] | How can experimenting on humans change that? | 在人类身上做实验怎样能改变那个? |
[35:37] | Your bodies are similar to our original | 你们的身体和我们数千年以前 |
[35:40] | form thousands of years ago. | 原先的形式很类似. |
[35:42] | Using your physical make-up as a template, | 使用你们的身体构造作为模版, |
[35:44] | I hoped to construct a clone | 我希望能创造出克隆体, |
[35:47] | that could contain our massively superior intellect. | 它可以容纳我们巨大的高级智力. |
[35:51] | My research was unsuccessful. | 我的研究是不成功的. |
[35:53] | So much for massively superior intellect. | 太多的对于巨大高级智力. |
[35:55] | I was gonna say that. | 我正要说那个. |
[35:57] | I was going to say | 我正要说的是 |
[35:59] | it was unsuccessful | 在我被抓住并被流放之前 |
[36:01] | prior to my being caught and banished. | 它是不成功的 |
[36:02] | I would have found what I needed. | 我要发现我需要什么. |
[36:06] | Why risk coming back after 19 years? | 为什么19年以后又回来了? |
[36:09] | Because I thought he was the one. | 因为我认为他是那个人. |
[36:14] | – Me? – Me? | – 我? – 我? |
[36:16] | I believed his genetic code contained the key. | 我相信他的遗传密码包含着钥匙. |
[36:20] | – Mine? – Mine? | – 我的? – 我的? |
[36:21] | Stop it. | 停止那个. |
[36:22] | He was physiologically advanced enough to | 他生理上发展的足以 |
[36:24] | carry and utilise all the data | 携带并利用所有的数据 |
[36:27] | from the Ancients’ repository of knowledge | 来自古人储藏库的知识 |
[36:30] | impossible for any human one generation ago. | 这对于一世代以前的任何人类都不可能的. |
[36:33] | He is a significant step forward on your evolutionary path. | 他是你们进化道路上 一个重要的台阶. |
[36:36] | You just found this out recently? | 你最近才刚刚发现这个? |
[36:38] | I learned it when all the Asgard did. | 当所有阿斯加德说的时候我才知道的. |
[36:42] | O’Neill is legendary. | 欧尼尔是传奇的. |
[36:44] | The Asgard fleet has been distracted by | 此刻,阿斯加德舰队的注意力 |
[36:46] | the war with the replicators | 都在同复制者的战争 |
[36:48] | and subsequent relocation of our people. | 以及我们人民随后的转移. |
[36:52] | So you took the opportunity | 因此你把握良机. |
[36:53] | when no one was looking to sneak back here. | 但不要指望像以前那样潜逃. |
[36:55] | I do not regret my actions. | 我不后悔我的行动. |
[36:58] | I am trying to save my people. | 我在努力拯救我的人民. |
[37:01] | Look, I know this isn’t all about me, | 你看,我知道这并不都是关于我, |
[37:03] | but come on. | 但是,看过来. |
[37:04] | Seriously, I’m dyin’ here. | 严肃地,我正在这死去. |
[37:07] | I cannot reverse your fate. | 我不能逆转你的命运. |
[37:09] | Nor can I explain | 我也不能解释 |
[37:10] | why you did not mature to the proper age | 为什么你没有成长到 |
[37:12] | as you should have. | 应该有的适当年龄. |
[37:14] | Well, easy to see | 嗯,很容易明白 |
[37:15] | why they kicked you out of the science club. | 为什么他们把你踢出了科学俱乐部 |
[37:18] | All right, I’ve heard enough. | 很好,我听够了. |
[37:23] | Carter! | 卡特! |
[37:26] | Can you call Thor on this thing? | 你给索尔打电话了吗? |
[37:30] | Please, do not. | 请别做. |
[37:31] | We’ve tried contacting the Asgard. | 我们已经试着联系过阿斯加德. |
[37:35] | You’d think if Thor knew about this… | 你得想想如果索尔知道这个… |
[37:38] | OK, pretty sure that’s it. | 嗯,肯定. |
[37:52] | All right, how long are we going… | 很好, 我们还需要多久… |
[37:56] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[38:00] | Actually, no. | 当然, 不好. |
[38:03] | What do we do if Thor doesn’t show up? | 如果索尔不出现,我们做什么? |
[38:09] | Never mind. | 没关系. |
[38:10] | Well, it’s about time. | 嗯,该是时候了. |
[38:13] | I apologise for not coming sooner. | 我为不能早点来而道歉. |
[38:17] | Loki, what have you done? | 洛基, 你做了什么? |
[38:20] | Seems he’s been playing Dr Moreau behind your back. | 看起来他在你背后扮演”莫罗医生”. |
[38:24] | Yes. Dr Moreau. | 是的.莫罗医生. |
[38:26] | – You know why I am here. – You should have known | – 你知道我为什么在这里. – 你应该知道 |
[38:29] | O’Neill’s genetic coding was safeguarded for his own protection. | 欧尼尔的遗传密码应该被他自己保护. |
[38:32] | Excuse me? | 请再说一遍? |
[38:34] | A marker was placed in your DNA | 一个标记被放置进你的DNA |
[38:38] | to prevent attempts at genetic manipulation. | 以阻止试图的基因操作. |
[38:41] | The abnormality. | 那个异常. |
[38:42] | That’s why the clone didn’t mature. | 那就是克隆体没有成长的原因. |
[38:45] | Yes. Loki will be punished for his actions. | 是的. 洛基将会因他的行动受到惩罚. |
[38:48] | Is it true that Colonel O’Neill is the key | 欧尼尔上校是解决你们克隆问题的钥匙, |
[38:51] | to solving your cloning problems? | 这件事是真实的吗? |
[38:53] | No. | 不. |
[38:55] | But I thought I was advanced. | 但是我认为自己是高级的. |
[38:56] | Indeed you are, O’Neill. | 你确实是, 欧尼尔. |
[38:58] | But our scientists have already determined | 但是我们的科学家已经确定了 |
[39:01] | that while you are an important step forward | 当你是进化链条上 |
[39:03] | in the evolutionary chain, | 重要的前进台阶, |
[39:05] | the missing link we have been searching for still eludes us. | 我们所寻找的丢失的连接仍然在躲避我们. |
[39:09] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉. |
[39:10] | Again, I apologise for any inconvenience Loki may have caused. | 再次,我为洛基引起的任何麻烦进行道歉. |
[39:15] | Yeah, that’s what I’d call it. | 没错, 这就是因为他来的. |
[39:18] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是, |
[39:19] | the eventual genetic breakdown of the clone | 最终克隆体基因上的故障 |
[39:22] | is not my doing, | 不是我做的, |
[39:23] | but rather a result of Loki’s inept methods. | 而是洛基不适当做法产生的结果. |
[39:26] | There was no need for the clones to survive. | 那些克隆体不需要生存. |
[39:38] | Look, Thor. | 你看, 索尔. |
[39:41] | Is there anything you can do for him? | 有你能为他做的任何事吗? |
[39:43] | The whining’s starting to grate. | 抱怨声都开始飞出窗户了. |
[39:46] | You wish your clone to live? | 你希望你的克隆体活着? |
[39:48] | You can’t just let me die. | 你不能只是叫我死去. |
[39:55] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子. |
[39:56] | Are you certain, O’Neill? | 你确定吗, 欧尼尔? |
[40:03] | I’m thinking. | 我正在想. |
[40:08] | – Yeah. – Very well. | – 是的. – 非常好. |
[40:11] | I will attempt to repair his DNA. | 我会试着修复他的DNA. |
[40:14] | If successful, | 如果成功, |
[40:15] | he should continue to mature at a normal human rate. | 他将继续以正常人类的比率成长. |
[40:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[40:38] | Today | Today |
[40:41] | On the street | On the street |
[40:43] | In the metro | In the metro |
[40:45] | It’s a melancholy day | It’s a melancholy day |
[40:48] | No one speaks | No one speaks |
[40:51] | Passing you by | Passing you by |
[40:53] | Wondering why | Wondering why |
[41:02] | You sure about this? | 你确定要做这个? |
[41:05] | I’ve thought a lot about it. | 我已经考虑很多了. |
[41:09] | You know, you… me. | 你知道, 你… 我. |
[41:12] | I mean, we never really did embrace high school. | 我意思是, 我们从未真的上过高中. |
[41:19] | Haven’t you ever wanted to go back and do it all over again, | 你有想返回去并且重新做它, |
[41:23] | especially with all you know now? | 尤其是你现在都知道的? |
[41:29] | No. | 没有. |
[41:32] | Well, from here on in you and me are different. | 很好, 从这里开始你和我就不同了. |
[41:36] | Which is why I’m gonna do this. | 这就是为什么我要做这个. |
[41:43] | Hey, listen. Do me a favour, huh? | 嗨, 听我说. 帮我个忙, 嗯? |
[41:47] | Don’t worry, I wasn’t gonna keep in touch. | 别担心, 我不会继续保持联系. |
[41:50] | – Yeah, it’d just be a little… – Weird. | – 嗯,只是有点… – 怪异. |
[41:54] | Weird, yeah. | 怪异, 对. |
[41:56] | Yeah. | 嗯. |
[41:58] | But if you need anything, just… | 但是如果你需要任何事… |
[42:00] | The air force has set me up. I’ll be fine. | 空军在照看我. 我很好. |
[42:05] | You sure about this? I mean, it’s high school. | 你确定这个? 我的意思是, 这是高中… |
[42:15] | Yes. Go forth, young man. | 嗯. 先前冲吧, 年轻人. |
[42:23] | Who am I ? | Who am I ? |
[42:29] | Who am I ? | Who am I ? |
[42:33] | Who am I ? | Who am I ? |
[42:46] | Today | Today |
[42:48] | In the air | In the air |
[42:51] | On the metro | On the metro |
[42:53] | It’s a melancholy day | It’s a melancholy day |