时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[00:16] | Getting MALP telemetry from P3X-289. | 从P3X-289得到了移动分析探测仪的遥感. |
[00:19] | Atmosphere is completely toxic. | 大气完全是有毒的. |
[00:22] | Sulphur dioxide, carbon monoxide, methane, ammonia. | 二氧化硫,一氧化碳,甲烷,氨水. |
[00:25] | If there was a gate, | 但假设那里有星门, |
[00:26] | there was life there at some point. | 那里也会有一些生命. |
[00:28] | Yeah, I think that’s a safe assumption. Look at this. | 是的,我认为那是安全的设想. 看这个. |
[00:31] | We got these images two hours ago | 移动分析探测仪发送过去 |
[00:33] | after the MALP went through. | 2小时以后得到的这些图像. |
[00:35] | The dome seems to be the only thing | 那个穹顶似乎是 |
[00:36] | that withstood the effects of the atmosphere. | 唯一能禁得起大气影响的东西. |
[00:39] | How big is it? | 它有多大? |
[00:41] | About 2. 2km wide and 500 metres high. | 约宽2.2公里,高500米. |
[00:45] | The MALP’s giving us a proximity alert. | 移动分析探测仪刚发给我们接近警报. |
[00:48] | Three metres, and we’re picking up a static charge. | 3米, 并且正在获得静电反应. |
[00:52] | Stop. | 停止. |
[00:55] | Extend the arm. | 延伸机械臂. |
[01:01] | It went right through. | 它穿过去了. |
[01:02] | Whatever it is, it’s not solid. | 不管那是什么, 它不是固体. |
[01:05] | Move forward. | 向前移动. |
[01:19] | We’ve lost contact. | 我们失去联系. |
[01:20] | The MALP’s not responding. | 移动分析探测仪没有回答. |
[01:22] | Bring up that last image. | 提取出最后的图像. |
[01:30] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能? |
[01:32] | I have no idea. | 我不知道. |
[02:41] | Stargate.SG1-s07e05.Revisions | |
[02:49] | Colonel O’Neill, report. | 欧尼尔上校, 报告. |
[02:51] | We’re good, sir, but not much of a view. | 我们很好,长官.但是视野不算好. |
[02:54] | What about suit integrity? | 衣服怎么样? |
[02:55] | The hazmats could withstand | (卡特) 可以经受住危险 |
[02:58] | 12 hours of exposure before any serious degradation. | 12小时的暴露,在任何严重的降低之前. |
[03:01] | Not a problem, sir. | (欧尼尔) 没问题,长官. |
[03:04] | We can make it to the dome and back inside an hour. | 我么能在一小时内到达穹顶并且返回. |
[03:06] | Understood. Hammond out. | 明白了.哈蒙德通话完毕. |
[03:19] | Picking up a static charge. | (卡特) 获得静电感应. |
[03:21] | Yeah, I can feel it. | (丹尼尔) 嗯,我能感觉到. |
[03:27] | So what do we do, | (欧尼尔) 那么我们怎么做, |
[03:30] | just walk through? | 只是走过去吗? |
[03:31] | The MALP met no resistance. | (卡特) 移动分析探测仪没有遇到抵抗. |
[03:34] | But it disappeared. | 但是它消失了. |
[03:35] | It did transmit for a while | 在我提议它传过去, |
[03:37] | before we lost the signal, | 并失去信号之前 |
[03:39] | which suggests it got through. | 它确实传送过一小会资料. |
[04:13] | I’m reading normal atmosphere | (卡特) 读取到正常的大气成分 |
[04:17] | oxygen, nitrogen. | 氧气, 氮气. |
[04:20] | We’re clean, too. | 我们也很干净. |
[04:23] | Seems the barrier scrubbed the suits | (丹尼尔) 似乎我们穿过的时候 |
[04:25] | when we passed through. | 蔽障清洗了衣服. |
[04:27] | The inside of the barrier | (卡特) 蔽障内部 |
[04:29] | seems to be some kind of hologram. | 似乎是某种全息图像. |
[04:32] | You can feel the resistance. | 你能感觉到抵抗. |
[04:35] | That, combined with the static charge, | 那么,加上静电感应 |
[04:37] | must act as a warning, | 一定是代表着警告 |
[04:39] | so you don’t accidentally step through. | 因此你不会意外的跨出去. |
[04:48] | The MALP appears to be fully operational. | 移动分析探测仪看来没有故障. |
[04:51] | The barrier must block the signal. | 蔽障一定阻碍了信号. |
[04:55] | This is an amazing piece of technology. | 这是项令人吃惊的技术. |
[04:59] | Permeable to solid objects, | 可以穿过固体, |
[05:01] | but won’t allow the poisonous atmosphere in. | 但却不允许有毒气体进入. |
[05:04] | We really need to study this further. | 我们真的需要进一步研究这个. |
[05:22] | All right, come on out. Let’s go. | 很好, 出来吧. 我们过去 |
[05:37] | Hello. | 你好. |
[05:41] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你. |
[05:45] | – You came from outside. – Yes, we did. | – 你们从外面来的. – 是的. |
[05:50] | – What’s your name? – What’s yours? | – 你叫什么名字? – 你的呢? |
[05:52] | I asked you first. | 我先问你的. |
[05:57] | – I’m called Nevin. – Hello, Nevin. | – 我叫内文. – 你好, 内文. |
[06:00] | I’m Jack. That’s Sam, Daniel and Teal’c. | 我是杰克.这是山姆, 丹尼尔和提亚克. |
[06:06] | You wear strange clothes. | 你们穿着奇怪的衣服. |
[06:09] | You caught us on a bad day. | 你在坏天气里抓到了我们. |
[06:12] | Nevin, where are your parents? | 内文,你父母在哪里? |
[06:14] | My father’s in the town. | 我父亲在城镇里. |
[06:16] | Can you show us? | 你能带我们去吗? |
[06:18] | We just want to talk to him. | 我们只想和他谈谈. |
[06:20] | Maybe we could trade. | 或许我们能做点生意. |
[06:41] | You know, sir, | 你知道吗,长官, |
[06:43] | we probably could have found the town | 没有他的帮助 |
[06:44] | without his help. | 我们应该也能找到这个城镇. |
[07:16] | – Nevin? – I found some people in the garden. | – 内文? – 我在花园里发现一些人. |
[07:18] | Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal’c. | 杰克, 山姆, 丹尼尔和提亚克. |
[07:24] | I’m Kendrick, Nevin’s father. | 我是坎坠亚, 内文的父亲. |
[07:27] | I assume you don’t get many visitors. | 我认为你们没有太多的访客. |
[07:29] | We thought we were the only survivors. | 我们认为自己是唯一的幸存者. |
[07:33] | Survivors of what, exactly? | 什么的幸存者,确切的说? |
[07:38] | You’d better speak to the council. | 你最好和议会谈谈. |
[07:51] | You came from outside the dome? | 你们从穹顶外面来的? |
[07:53] | That’s right. | (欧尼尔) 没错. |
[07:56] | But the atmosphere is toxic. | 但是大气是有毒的. |
[07:59] | Anyone who went outside would die almost instantly. | 任何人走到外面几乎会立刻死去. |
[08:02] | We wore protective suits. | 我们穿着保护服. |
[08:04] | But where do you come from, originally? | 但是你们来自哪里, 原来? |
[08:07] | From a planet called Earth. | 来自一个叫做地球的行星. |
[08:09] | It’s about 6,000 light years from here. | 距离这里大约6000光年. |
[08:12] | You came in a spaceship? | 你们用宇宙飞船来的? |
[08:14] | No, we came through the Stargate. | 不,我们通过星际之门来的. |
[08:17] | It’s that big, | 就是那个大的, |
[08:18] | circular object with symbols carved on it. | 上面雕刻着标志的圆东西. |
[08:21] | It’s right outside the dome. | 它就在穹顶外面. |
[08:25] | There must be a historical reference to… | 那么一定有利是涉及到… |
[08:28] | One moment, please. | 请稍等. |
[08:41] | The Gate of Mahg Mar. | Mahg Mar之门. |
[08:43] | Discovered 563 years ago. | 发现于563年以前. |
[08:45] | Believed to have been of significance | 相信它在对女神摩莉根的崇拜过程中 |
[08:48] | in the worship of Goddess Morrigan. | 有重要意义. |
[08:49] | Taken from Danaan | 来自于傣南, |
[08:51] | and displayed in the National Museum of History. | 并且展示于国家历史博物馆. |
[08:53] | So you do know about the gate? | 那么你们知道星门? |
[08:56] | We do now. | 我们知道. |
[08:59] | We’ve accessed the relevant information through the Link. | 我们通过连接取出相关的资料. |
[09:04] | It’s a direct neural interface | 它是一个用于数据库 |
[09:05] | with a databank. | 直接和神经相连的接口. |
[09:07] | Ow. | 噢. |
[09:08] | The Link contains the sum total of our knowledge | 连接包含着我们全部的知识 |
[09:11] | all our history, our culture, our science. Everything. | 全部的历史,文化,科学. 所有一切. |
[09:14] | You can call up this information whenever you need it? | 无论何时当你需要的时候 就能取出信息? |
[09:17] | Precisely. | 确实是的. |
[09:30] | Think this’ll work? | 你真的认为这样能工作? |
[09:32] | The signal was lost only | 信号是在传送器 |
[09:33] | when the transmitter crossed the barrier. | 穿过蔽障以后才丢失的. |
[09:35] | We need only manoeuvre the MALP | 我们只需要调整移动分析探测仪 |
[09:39] | into the correct position. | 到正确的位置. |
[09:48] | Nice. | 很好. |
[09:52] | We have a scheduled radio contact with SG-1, sir. | 我们有计划同SG-1的无线电联系,长官. |
[09:55] | Dial the gate. | 拨号星门. |
[09:58] | SG-1, this is General Hammond. Come in. | SG-1,这是哈蒙德将军. 接进来. |
[10:03] | Yes, sir. We read you, | 是的,长官. 我们收到了, |
[10:05] | loud and clear. | 声音又大又清晰. |
[10:06] | – Loud and clear. – Colonel O’Neill, report. | – 又大又清晰. – 欧尼尔上校,报告. |
[10:09] | It turns out this planet’s not so dead after all, sir. | 事实证明这颗行星并非死气沉沉,长官. |
[10:13] | – I take it the dome’s inhabited. – Yes, sir. | – 我猜穹顶内有居民. – 是的,长官. |
[10:15] | So far the natives are very friendly, | 到目前为止那些当地人都非常友好, |
[10:18] | if a bit odd, if you know what I mean. | 只是有些古怪,如果你知道我的意思. |
[10:20] | Will they share information? | 他们愿意分享信息吗? |
[10:22] | They’ll show Carter the technical stuff. | 他们会让卡特看科技材料. |
[10:24] | In the meantime, they’ve offered to put us up for the night. | 同时,他们提供我们食宿过夜. |
[10:28] | All right, next contact in 24 hours. | 很好,24小时以后再联系. |
[10:30] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[10:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[11:15] | – What? – How many planets have you been to? | – 什么? – 你们曾去过多少个星球? |
[11:21] | I don’t know. Lots. | 我不知道.很多. |
[11:23] | – More than ten? – Yeah. | – 超过10个? – 是的. |
[11:26] | – More than 20? – Yes. | – 超过20个? – 是的. |
[11:28] | – More than 30? – Yeah. | – 超过30个? – 是的. |
[11:30] | – More than 40? – Yes. | – 超过40个? – 是的. |
[11:31] | – More than 50? – Maybe. | – 超过50个? – 或许. |
[11:33] | Nevin… | 内文… |
[11:35] | Let the poor man eat. | 让那个可怜的人吃饭. |
[11:38] | It’s more than 50, isn’t it? | 比50多,是吗? |
[11:44] | You think it’s too late to pitch a tent? | 你认为搭帐篷已经太晚了吗? |
[11:58] | Are you sure you’ve had enough to eat? | 你确信你已经吃饱了吗? |
[12:01] | Yes, it was delicious. | 是的,食物很美味. |
[12:03] | You’ve obviously no trouble growing food. | 你们显然没有种植食物的麻烦. |
[12:05] | Everything in the dome is self-sufficient. | 穹顶里的一切都可以自给自足. |
[12:08] | What about power? | 能源怎么样? |
[12:10] | We draw energy from geothermal vents beneath the town. | 我们通过小镇下面的地热获得能量. |
[12:13] | Tomorrow I can show you the generators. | 明天我们向你展示发电机. |
[12:16] | Pallan’s one of the technicians who maintains the system. | 帕仑中的这个技师维护那个系统. |
[12:19] | Your level of architecture | 你们的建筑学水平 |
[12:21] | seems to be out of step with your level of technology. | 似乎和你们的科技水平不同步. |
[12:24] | Technology destroyed our world. | 科技破坏了我们的世界. |
[12:27] | The dome was created because | 建造穹顶是因为 |
[12:28] | industrial growth poisoned the air. | 工业发展污染了大气. |
[12:30] | Our people were dying, | 我们的人民正在死去, |
[12:32] | so the survivors made a choice | 因此那些幸存者们选择 |
[12:35] | to simplify their lives. | 简化了他们的生活. |
[12:37] | We have environmental problems. | 我们也有环境问题. |
[12:38] | If we learned your history, | 如果我们学习你们的历史, |
[12:40] | it might help us. | 它能帮助我们. |
[12:42] | The easiest way for you to learn about our history | 使你最容易学习我们历史的方法 |
[12:46] | is through the Link. | 是通过连接. |
[12:47] | – Is that possible? – Of course. | – 那可能吗? – 当然. |
[12:50] | Thousands of historical books are on file. | 上千本历史书都在文件里. |
[12:55] | Maybe that isn’t such a good idea. | 或许那不是个好主意. |
[13:00] | We don’t know if our brain physiology | 我们不知道我们的大脑生理 |
[13:02] | is compatible with the technology. | 是否和这项技术兼容. |
[13:05] | Ah. | 啊. |
[13:08] | Thanks. Maybe later. | 谢谢. 或许以后. |
[14:46] | Hello, Nevin. | 你好, 内文. |
[14:48] | I’m not Nevin. | 我不是内文. |
[14:50] | I’m Colonel O’Neill from Stargate Command. | 我是从星际之门管理中心来的欧尼尔上校. |
[14:56] | All right, Colonel O’Neill. | 很好, 欧尼尔上校. |
[15:00] | Will you please take off my hood? | 可以请你取下我的风帽吗? |
[15:06] | Nevin, time for school. | 内文,该去上学了. |
[15:08] | Go to your room and access your lessons. | 去你的房间然后上课. |
[15:10] | When I grow up, can I be an explorer? | 当我长大以后, 我也能做一名探险家吗? |
[15:14] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们晚点再谈那个. |
[15:26] | None of you has been out of the dome? | 你们中没人去过穹顶外吗? |
[15:28] | Not in over 400 years. | 400年都没出去过了. |
[15:30] | We monitor the levels of toxicity, | 我们监控毒气的水平, |
[15:32] | but we’ve never seen it. | 但是从没见过它降低. |
[15:34] | What’s it like? | 外面怎么样? |
[15:35] | It’s not very pretty. | 并不非常漂亮. |
[15:37] | I’ve seen images on the Link of | 我在连接上看见过图像, |
[15:39] | a great city with tall buildings of glass and steel. | 一座由玻璃和钢建造的巨大城市. |
[15:42] | I’m afraid there’s not much left but rubble. | 我恐怕没有留下什么,除了碎石. |
[15:46] | I suppose… | 我也认为… |
[15:49] | that’s why they created this. | 那就是他们建造这个的原因. |
[15:59] | So we’re not always reminded of what happened. | 因此我们不总是想起曾经发生的事情. |
[16:01] | A pretty convincing illusion. | 一个相当令人信服的幻想. |
[16:03] | I’d love to see how it’s made. | 我很想看看它是怎么做到的. |
[16:05] | The control room’s underground, | 控制室在地下, |
[16:08] | but the entrance is this way. | 入口从这里走. |
[16:29] | As you can see, Major, | 如你所见的,少校, |
[16:30] | we haven’t abandoned technology altogether. | 我们还没有完全放弃科技. |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[16:38] | If using the Link is out of the question, | 如果使用连接是不可能的, |
[16:41] | then this is your only option. | 那么这里是你们唯一的选择. |
[16:49] | We don’t have much need for books any more. | 我们没有再读书的必要了. |
[16:57] | These are all that’s left from the old world. | 这些全部是旧世界留下的. |
[17:00] | Interesting. The writing’s similar to | 有趣.书写使用的是 |
[17:01] | a language we’ve seen before. | 一种我们曾见过的语言. |
[17:04] | Can you translate it? | 你能翻译它? |
[17:07] | With your help? | 和你的帮助? |
[17:09] | Let’s get started. | 让我们开始吧. |
[17:16] | Atmospheric analysis, dome integrity, | 大气分析,穹顶完整性, |
[17:19] | power utilisation. | 能源使用状态. |
[17:20] | Very impressive. | 非常深刻的印象. |
[17:23] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意, |
[17:24] | I just have to check the coolant pressure. Please. | 我要去检查一下 冷却剂压力.请便. |
[17:36] | Pallan. | 帕仑. |
[17:39] | This looks like some kind of religious text. | 这看起来象某种宗教文本. |
[17:43] | Evalla? | 伊凡拉? |
[17:47] | Evalla. | 伊凡拉. |
[17:49] | Pallan? | 帕仑? |
[17:57] | Yes? | 是的? |
[17:59] | – Are you OK? – Of course. | – 你还好吗? – 当然. |
[18:02] | Let me see. | 让我看看. |
[18:13] | Did you see that? | 你看到那个了吗? |
[18:15] | See what? | 看见什么? |
[18:16] | The screens became filled with some sort of streaming code. | 屏幕被某些流体代码填满了. |
[18:19] | Impossible. | 不可能的. |
[18:20] | They always display the status of these systems. | 它们总是显示这些系统的状态. |
[18:24] | I know what I saw, Pallan. | 我知道我看见了什么, 帕仑. |
[18:27] | I’m afraid you must be mistaken. | 恐怕你肯定错了. |
[18:42] | So, what do we know? | 那么,我们知道什么? |
[18:44] | Well, their technology’s incredible. | 嗯, 他们的科技令人难以置信. |
[18:46] | Pallan and I are rigging up | 帕仑和我正安装一台 |
[18:49] | a computer interface to download some of the specs. | 计算机接口下载一些说明. |
[19:00] | Do they wish anything in return? | 他们希望什么回报吗? |
[19:02] | Apparently not. | 显然不. |
[19:03] | They seem happy with their situation. | 他们似乎很乐意他们的处境. |
[19:06] | It makes no sense. They live in a bubble. | 那没意义.他们生活在一个气泡里. |
[19:09] | They’ve managed to survive for over 400 years. | 他们已经设法幸存了超过400年. |
[19:12] | Sometimes there is more to life than mere survival. | 有时候去生活比只是幸存更好. |
[19:15] | We could offer them relocation. | 我们能提供他们迁徙. |
[19:19] | Yeah, I suppose. | 嗯,我认为. |
[19:22] | Are you suggesting we leave the dome? | 你们建议我们离开穹顶? |
[19:25] | We’re just saying it’s possible. | 我们只是说它是可能的. |
[19:27] | There are many worlds where your people can live. | 有很多世界你们人民都可以生活. |
[19:30] | But we have all we need right here. | 但是我们有在这里所需要的一切. |
[19:33] | Except room to grow. | 除了种植植物的之外. |
[19:34] | We’re talking about fresh water, | 我们在谈的是新鲜的水, |
[19:36] | fresh air, mountains, trees. | 新鲜空气,山脉,树木. |
[19:38] | We can experience all these things through the Link. | 我们能通过连接体验这所有的一切. |
[19:41] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你们一定在和我开玩笑. |
[19:43] | It is a very generous offer, Colonel, | 那是非常慷慨大方的提议,上校, |
[19:47] | but this is our home. | 但这里是我们的家 |
[19:49] | What about the other folks in the town? | 城镇里其他的居民呢? |
[19:51] | Some of them have to think differently. | 他们中的一些人也许不这么想. |
[19:54] | The council speaks for the town, | 议会代表城镇说话, |
[19:56] | and the council’s decision is unanimous. | 并且议会的决定是一致同意的. |
[19:59] | What about the other council member, | 那其他的议会成员呢, |
[20:02] | the woman that was here? | 过去在这里的那个女人? |
[20:05] | There hasn’t been a woman on the council | 自从上次选举以来 |
[20:07] | since the last election. | 就没有一个妇女当选. |
[20:09] | And that was two years ago. | 并且那是2年以前的事了. |
[20:11] | What? There was a woman here yesterday. | 什么?昨天就有一个女人在这里. |
[20:14] | Colonel, I can assure you, | 上校,我可以向你保证, |
[20:16] | the council has always consisted of three members. | 议会一直以来总是由3名成员组成. |
[20:37] | I spoke to Pallan. | 我和帕仑谈过了. |
[20:39] | He has no memory of there ever being a fourth council member. | 他没有任何对第4名议会成员的记忆. |
[20:43] | She was just there yesterday. | 她昨天就在那儿. |
[20:45] | Maybe the Link has something to do with this. | 或许连接和这个有些关系. |
[20:47] | If it can download data into people’s brains, | 如果它能把资料下载到人的大脑里, |
[20:50] | maybe it can also be used to | 或许它也能被用来 |
[20:52] | alter their perceptions or memories. | 改变他们的感觉和记忆. |
[20:57] | Perhaps she opposed the others and they got rid of her. | 或许她反对其他人,然后他们摆脱了她. |
[21:00] | So they erased her from existence? | 因此他们擦除了她的存在? |
[21:02] | Seems a little harsh. | 似乎有些严厉了. |
[21:03] | The bottom line is we can’t trust these people. | 事情底线是我们不能相信这些人了. |
[21:07] | I’d still like to finish my research on the dome technology. | 我仍然想完成对穹顶技术的研究. |
[21:10] | Maybe something in the archive can shed some light on it. | 或许档案馆的某些事情能弄清楚它. |
[21:13] | The behaviour of the people does seem odd, | 人们的行为看来好像很古怪, |
[21:16] | but they don’t appear to be a threat. | 但他们似乎不是威胁. |
[21:20] | All right, see what you can find out. | 很好,看看你们能找出来什么. |
[21:36] | How’s it coming? | 进行的如何了? |
[21:37] | I still can’t find any historical | 我仍然找不到任何涉及到 |
[21:40] | reference to the time period when the dome was built. | 穹顶建造以后那段时间的历史. |
[21:43] | By then, our people had begun using the Link. | 那时候,我们的人民已经开始使用连接了. |
[21:45] | It’s possible not much written material | 很可能没有太多文本资料 |
[21:48] | survives from that era. | 从那个年代幸免下来. |
[21:50] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问你些事情. |
[21:54] | If you had a chance to leave the dome | 如果你有机会离开穹顶, |
[21:57] | and live on another planet, would you take it? | 并且生活在其他的行星,你会走吗? |
[22:01] | Pallan told me about the talk you had with the council. | 帕仑告诉了我关于你们和议会的谈话. |
[22:05] | And? | 然后? |
[22:06] | We have everything we need right here. | 在这里我们有所需要的一切. |
[22:09] | That’s what they said. | 那是他们说的. |
[22:11] | We hope someday the poison’ll dissipate | 我们希望有一天毒气会消散, |
[22:13] | and we’ll be able to reclaim the planet. | 并且我们能重新改造星球. |
[22:15] | – But not in your lifetime. – No. | – 但是不在你的生年. – 不在. |
[22:19] | What about children? | 孩子们呢? |
[22:20] | Don’t you and Pallan want to have a family? | 你和帕仑想组建个家庭吗? |
[22:22] | Of course. | 当然. |
[22:25] | But there must be population controls. | 但是一定有人口控制. |
[22:28] | A couple’s allowed a maximum of two. | 一对夫妇允许最多2个孩子. |
[22:30] | You’re OK with that? | 你们那个没问题吗? |
[22:31] | Limited resources dictate we maintain | 有限的资源使我们必须 |
[22:33] | the population at a certain level. | 保持一定水平的人口. |
[22:36] | How many people are we talking about? | 我们谈的这个是多少人? |
[22:39] | At this precise moment? | 精确到此刻? |
[22:40] | 1, 373. | 1373人. |
[22:45] | And what would happen if someone decided to break the rules | 如果有人决定破坏规定会发生什么, |
[22:49] | and have more than two children? | 并且有超过2个以上的孩子? |
[22:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[22:54] | No one ever has. | 从没有人尝试过. |
[23:04] | Try the interface now. | 现在试试接口. |
[23:08] | We got it. | 得到了. |
[23:14] | You believe this technology will be useful on your world? | 你相信这项技术将在你的世界有用吗? |
[23:18] | Why don’t you and your wife come see for yourselves? | 为什么你和你妻子不自己来看看呢? |
[23:21] | Oh. | 噢. |
[23:22] | Just for a visit. | 只是做一次访问. |
[23:25] | Do you have oceans? | 你们有大海吗? |
[23:27] | Oceans, deserts, rainforests. | 大海,沙滩,雨林. |
[23:29] | It would take a lifetime to see it all. | 全部看完会花费一生时间. |
[23:31] | It sounds wonderful. | 听起来很精彩. |
[23:33] | Wait a minute. | 稍等. |
[23:36] | These are the power utilisation figures? | 你说过这些是能源使用数据吗? |
[23:39] | That’s right. | 是的. |
[23:40] | What’s a normal variation? | 正常的变化是多少? |
[23:43] | Between 0.01 and 0.07%. | 0.01和0.07%之间. |
[23:45] | Well, then, we’ve got a problem. | 嗯, 那么,我们有问题了. |
[23:47] | These levels are 2% lower than when we first came down here. | 这些水平比我们第一次下来的时候低了2%. |
[23:51] | No, that can’t be. | 不,不会的. |
[23:59] | No, you’re mistaken. | 不,你错了. |
[24:00] | These figures are within normal range. | 这些数字是在正常范围内的. |
[24:03] | Do you have this morning’s readings? | 你有今天早上的读数吗? |
[24:06] | Of course. | 当然. |
[24:09] | You see? No variation. | 你看到了吗? 没有变化. |
[24:14] | This is wrong. | 这是错误的. |
[24:16] | These measurements are foreign to you. | 这些测量法不是你熟悉的. |
[24:19] | Doesn’t mean I can’t recognise a drop. | 但不意味着我不能认出下降. |
[24:21] | Major, I can access 400 years of | 少校,我能通过连接 |
[24:22] | recorded power utilisation figures on the Link. | 访问400年 以来的能量变化记录. |
[24:26] | There’s never been more than a 0. 1% variation. | 从没有超过0.1%的变化. |
[24:29] | Hypothetically speaking, if there was, | 假设来讲,如果超过了, |
[24:32] | would it threaten the integrity of the force field? | 它会威胁力场的完整吗? |
[24:35] | I suppose it might, but it’s never come up. | 我认为有可能,但它从未发生. |
[24:50] | Colonel O’Neill! | 欧尼尔上校! |
[24:52] | Is it true you’ve offered | 你提议带我们穿过星门 |
[24:53] | to take us through the gate to another world? | 去其他世界,这是真的吗? |
[24:55] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对,是的. |
[24:57] | Then Nevin and I will come with you. | 那么我和内文会和你走. |
[25:00] | I see the way he is with you. | 我看到他和你在一起的方式. |
[25:02] | I realise he deserves more than this world can offer. | 我认为他应该得到比在这个世界更多的. |
[25:05] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗? |
[25:06] | This is not a decision to be taken lightly. | 这不是个能轻易采取的决定. |
[25:09] | I want my son to be in a world | 我想要我的儿子去一个世界 |
[25:11] | where the sky and the clouds | 那里的天空和云彩不是 |
[25:13] | aren’t part of an illusion created by computer. | 由计算机创造的幻想的一部分. |
[25:17] | That’s good enough for me. | 那对我来说不错. |
[25:25] | – Colonel, come in. – Go ahead. | – 上校,接进来. – 继续. |
[25:29] | Sir, I’ve run some calculations here | 长官,我在这里进行了一些计算, |
[25:31] | and I’ve discovered something. | 并且发现了某些事情. |
[25:33] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[25:36] | Sir, are you reading me? | 长官,你还在听吗? |
[25:41] | Carter, the MALP’s gone. | 卡特,移动分析探测仪不见了. |
[25:43] | Say again? | 再说一遍? |
[25:44] | The MALP is no longer parked | 移动分析探测仪不在 |
[25:46] | where we parked it. | 我们停放它的位置了. |
[25:49] | Someone does not wish us to communicate with SGC. | 有人不希望我们和星门指挥部联系. |
[25:52] | That’s not our only problem. | 那不是我们唯一的问题. |
[25:54] | The dome is losing power. | 原顶正在失去动力. |
[25:56] | I noticed a discrepancy with output levels, | 我注意到输出水平的变化, |
[25:58] | but the computer data showed no change. | 但是计算机数据显示没有改变. |
[26:01] | I converted the units | 我转换了测量单位 |
[26:03] | and compared the current levels with yesterday’s readings. | 并且比较了现在和昨天的读数. |
[26:07] | And? | 然后? |
[26:08] | In the last 24 hours there’s been almost a 4% drop. | 在过去的24小时里有4%的下降. |
[26:13] | If this continues, the dome will fail. | 如果继续,穹顶会失效. |
[26:15] | – How much time? – It’s hard to say. | – 需要多久? – 很难说. |
[26:18] | But when it does everyone here will die. | 但是当它发生了,这里的所有人都会死. |
[26:45] | Evalla? | 伊凡拉? |
[27:03] | The computer’s giving me new data. | 计算机刚给了我最新数据. |
[27:06] | The power level is definitely dropping. | 动力水平正在明显下降. |
[27:08] | Major Carter, | (提亚克) 卡特少校, |
[27:10] | should we not warn the townspeople? | 我们不应该警告镇民吗? |
[27:12] | I’m not sure we’d convince them. | 我不能肯定能使他们确信. |
[27:14] | Our only evidence is the readings, | 我们唯一的证据就是读数, |
[27:17] | and, for some reason, | 并且, 由于某种原因, |
[27:18] | Pallan couldn’t see they were changing. | 帕仑看不到它们正在改变. |
[27:20] | Maybe he’s in on it. | 或许他参与了这个. |
[27:23] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为. |
[27:25] | I think his memories are being altered. | 我认为他的记忆正被改变. |
[27:28] | The same may hold true for the others. | 相同的也对城镇其他人有效. |
[27:33] | Evalla! | 伊凡拉! |
[27:42] | Evalla! | 伊凡拉! |
[28:23] | I called out to her and she ignored me. | 我大声喊她,但是她不理我. |
[28:25] | It was like she was in a trance. | 看起来她处在恍惚状态里. |
[28:27] | Perhaps she was under the influence of the Link. | 或许她正在受到连接的影响. |
[28:29] | Who knows what level of manipulation is possible? | 谁知道什么水平的操作是可能的? |
[28:32] | So… brainwashing? | 因此… 洗脑? |
[28:34] | That’s one way of putting it. | 那是放上它的一种方式. |
[28:36] | We have to help them. | 我们必须帮助他们. |
[28:37] | They’re being held against their will. | 他们正在反对他们的意愿. |
[28:39] | As long as they’ve got those things on, | 只要他们还戴着那些东西, |
[28:42] | they won’t be convinced of anything. | 就不会相信任何事. |
[28:45] | Is it possible to disable the Link? | 有可能破坏连接吗? |
[28:47] | The same computer system controls the dome. | 同样的电脑系统控制着穹顶. |
[28:50] | If we tamper with it, | 如果我们篡改它, |
[28:51] | we risk bringing the whole force field down. | 我们会冒险使得整个立场下降. |
[28:54] | However, if I could use the computer to access the Link, | 然而,如果我能使用计算机进入连接, |
[28:57] | maybe I could reprogram the data being sent out. | 或许我能改编它发出的数据. |
[29:00] | Do a little brainwashing of our own. | 我们自己去对他们进行一下洗脑. |
[29:03] | The only problem is, I need Pallan’s help. | 唯一的问题是,我需要帕仑的帮助. |
[29:05] | If I can find historical evidence in the library | 如果我能在图书馆找到历史证据 |
[29:08] | that contradicts the Link, | 可以反驳连接, |
[29:10] | some people may believe they’re being lied to. | 一些人也许相信他们正在被欺骗. |
[29:12] | The records of council meetings will show | 议员会议的结果会显示 |
[29:15] | there used to be over three members. | 曾经有超过3名的成员. |
[29:17] | Exactly. | 确实. |
[29:23] | All right. You two do what you do. | 很好. 你们2个坐你们要做的. |
[29:27] | Teal’c, you and I are late for a radio contact. | 提亚克, 你和我来不及无线电联系了. |
[29:39] | Colonel O’Neill! | 欧尼尔上校! |
[29:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[29:44] | Back to the house. | 回屋子里. |
[29:45] | We need those special outfits we had. | 我们需要我们的那些特别装备. |
[29:48] | The house is this way. | 房子要从这里走. |
[29:50] | You are mistaken. It is in that direction. | 你错了. 它在那个方向. |
[29:52] | There’s nothing over there. | 那什么也没有. |
[29:54] | It’s the edge of the dome. | 那是穹顶的边缘. |
[29:57] | Come on, I’ll show you. | 来吧,我会让你看得. |
[30:14] | Here it is. See? | 在这.看到了吗? |
[30:16] | Right where you left it. | 就在你留下它们的地方. |
[30:26] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[30:28] | Is this where we slept last night? | 这是我们昨天睡觉的地方吗? |
[30:31] | It is not. | 不是. |
[30:33] | What’s going on here? | 这里发生什么了? |
[30:37] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[30:39] | Are you going back to Earth now? | 你现在要回地球吗? |
[30:41] | No, we were just gonna send a message. | 不,我们只是想发条消息. |
[30:43] | Don’t worry. We won’t leave without you. | 别担心. 我们不会留下你而走的. |
[30:47] | Excuse me? | 请原谅? |
[30:48] | Anyone who wants to leave | 任何人想离开的话, |
[30:50] | is welcome to come with us. | 欢迎和我们在一起. |
[30:52] | Why would I leave? | 为什么我要离开? |
[30:55] | You desire to live in a world | 你渴望生活在一个世界, |
[30:57] | where the sky is not artificial. | 那里的天空不是虚假的. |
[30:59] | You must have me mistaken for someone else. | 你一定错误的认为我是其他人了. |
[31:04] | Nevin, you wanted to be an explorer, right? | 内文,你想做一个探险家, 是吗? |
[31:07] | I’m going to be a gardener, like my father. | 我要做一名园丁,就像我父亲. |
[31:13] | You are under the influence of the Link. | 你正在受连接的影响. |
[31:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[31:17] | Those things on your head | 那些在你头上的东西 |
[31:19] | lose ’em. | 取下它. |
[31:20] | No, no. | 不,不. |
[31:21] | Yes. | 是的. |
[31:23] | They’re messing with your mind. Get rid of ’em. | 他们正混乱你思想. 摆脱它们. |
[31:26] | The Link gives us everything we need. | 连接给了我们需要的一切. |
[31:28] | Just take it off a minute. Just flick it off. | 只是取下来1分钟. 只是轻微弹下它. |
[31:31] | I can’t! | 我不能! |
[31:33] | To be disconnected from the Link would cause instant death. | 断开连接会导致立即死亡. |
[31:37] | Now, see, | 现在,看到了, |
[31:38] | that’s something you’ve never said before. | 那是一些你以前从没说过的事情. |
[31:42] | Colonel, I think you should leave now. | 上校,我认为你现在应该离开. |
[31:51] | Carter, what’s your status? | (欧尼尔) 卡特,你的位置在哪里? |
[31:54] | I’m on my way to the control room. | 我正在去控制室的路上. |
[31:56] | Well, watch yourself. They got to Kendrick. | 很好,照顾你自己. 他们想比试剑道. |
[32:08] | I’ve almost finished downloading the generator design. | 我差不多完成了下载发电机设计. |
[32:11] | – Pallan, we need to talk. – All right. | – 帕仑, 我们需要谈谈. – 好的. |
[32:15] | Do you remember earlier I said | 你还记得早些时候我说过 |
[32:16] | I noticed a drop in the power levels? | 注意到功率水平的下降吗? |
[32:18] | I remember you being mistaken. | 我记得你是错的. |
[32:22] | What about now? | 现在怎么呢? |
[32:23] | Do you notice any change? | 你注意到变化了吗? |
[32:25] | Power levels are constant. | 动力水平是固定的. |
[32:27] | No, they’re not. | 不,他们不是. |
[32:28] | It’s just that every time these screens are updated, | 每次当这些屏幕升级的时候, |
[32:31] | the data on the Link is as well. | 连接的数据也在升级. |
[32:33] | It alters your memory, | 它改变了你的记忆, |
[32:34] | so you don’t see what’s happening. | 因此你看不到正在发生的事情. |
[32:36] | Major, this is absurd. | 少校,这很荒谬. |
[32:38] | Pallan, the dome is failing. | 帕仑,穹顶正在失效. |
[32:42] | I told you you’re mistaken. | 我说过你是错的. |
[32:44] | No. I am not mistaken. | 不.我没有错. |
[32:47] | If you don’t help me warn the others, | 如果你不帮助我警告其他人, |
[32:49] | you, Evalla and everyone in this city will die. | 你, 伊凡拉以及城镇里所有人都会死. |
[32:52] | – Who? – Evalla, your wife. | – 谁? – 伊凡拉, 你的妻子. |
[32:56] | Major, I don’t know what’s come over you, | 少校, 我不知道你是怎么搞得, |
[32:59] | but I’ve never been married. | 但我从未结过婚. |
[33:32] | I need you to disconnect yourself from the Link. | 我需要你自己断开连接. |
[33:34] | That’s insane. | 那真疯狂. |
[33:36] | You believe that removing that node will kill you. | 你相信拿开那个会杀死你 . |
[33:39] | I’ve known that since childhood. | 我从童年时期就知道了. |
[33:41] | Evalla removed hers. Nothing happened. | 伊凡拉除去过她的.什么也没有发生. |
[33:43] | Who is this Evalla? | 这个伊凡拉是谁? |
[33:45] | I told you. She’s your wife! | 我告诉过你. 她是你妻子! |
[33:47] | Your memories of her have been altered, | 你关于她的记忆被改写了, |
[33:50] | just as you’ve been kept from realising the dome’s dying. | 当你正意识到穹顶在死亡的时候. |
[33:53] | I thought the council was responsible, | 我认为议会是负责任的, |
[33:56] | but the changes are happening too quickly. | 但是改变发生的太快. |
[33:58] | I think it’s automatic. | 我认为它是自动的. |
[34:00] | The computer makes changes, | 计算机做出了改变, |
[34:02] | then updates the memories of everyone, | 然后更新了所有人的记忆, |
[34:04] | so no one’s the wiser. | 因此没有人是更聪明的. |
[34:06] | Pallan, you have to disconnect. | 帕仑,你必须断开联系. |
[34:08] | That would be suicide. | 那样做是自杀. |
[34:10] | No. That’s just a lie that’s been planted by the computer. | 不. 那只是个由计算机种下的谎言. |
[34:15] | We need to reprogram the Link to convince the others, | 我们需要改编连接去说服其他人, |
[34:19] | but I need your help. | 但是我需要你的帮助. |
[34:21] | – No. – Sam! | – 不. – (丹尼尔) 山姆! |
[34:29] | – Got it. – What is that? | – 知道了. – 那是什么? |
[34:31] | Legal documents. All I can say is, | 法律文本. 我所能说得就是, |
[34:33] | thank God for lawyers. | 为律师们感谢上帝. |
[34:35] | When everyone else was converting to the Link, | 当所有人都开始转换到连接时, |
[34:38] | they still used paper. | 他们仍然使用纸. |
[34:39] | When the dome was made, | 当穹顶建造好, |
[34:40] | you all signed a contract on land ownership rights. | 你们全都签署了 一份土地所有权的合同. |
[34:44] | Look at the number. | 看看数字. |
[34:47] | That can’t be. | 那不可能. |
[34:48] | There were originally 100,000 people. | 最初有100000人. |
[34:50] | Impossible. The dome can’t sustain that many. | 不可能. 穹顶不能支持那么多人. |
[34:54] | – Not any more. – Oh, my God. | – 不再了. – 噢,我的上帝. |
[34:57] | I thought the power loss would cause the dome to fail, | 我认为动力下降会引起园丁失效, |
[35:01] | but the computer found a way to compensate. | 但是计算机找到了方式补偿它. |
[35:03] | The dome is shrinking. | 穹顶在收缩. |
[35:04] | That’s what happened to the MALP. | 那就是发生在移动分析探测仪身上的事. |
[35:07] | It’s where we left it, but now on the outside. | 它还在原来的地方,但是现在在外面. |
[35:09] | Wait a minute. | 等等. |
[35:11] | If there were over 100,000 people living here, | 如果有超过100000人生活在这里, |
[35:15] | where did they all go? | 他们都去哪里了? |
[35:34] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[35:54] | There are other remains, | 有其他残余物, |
[35:55] | but the bones have been eaten by the corrosive air. | 但是骨头已经被腐蚀性气体吃掉了. |
[36:11] | I understand why you’re reluctant to believe us, Pallan. | 我理解为什么你不原意相信我们, 帕仑. |
[36:15] | Things in your head must | 你头脑中的事情 |
[36:16] | seem like memories of a lifetime, | 看来好像是你一生的记忆, |
[36:18] | but they’re not. | 但他们不是. |
[36:19] | Yesterday you didn’t know | 昨天你还不知道 |
[36:21] | disconnecting from the Link could be fatal. | 断开连接会导致死亡. |
[36:23] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎. |
[36:24] | These documents are over 400 years old. | 这些文件已经超过400年历史了. |
[36:27] | They’re in your language. | 它们使用你们的语言写的. |
[36:29] | How could we fake this? | 我们怎么能伪造这个? |
[36:30] | Why would we fake this? | 我们为什么要伪造这个? |
[36:32] | They only exist because the computer | 它们还存在是因为 |
[36:33] | did not foresee outside interference. | 计算机没有预知同外部的接触. |
[36:36] | To anyone on the Link, they’re irrelevant. | 对于连接上的任何人, 他们都不相关. |
[36:39] | But why? | 但是为什么? |
[36:40] | The computer is programmed to maintain the community. | 计算机被编程来维持社区. |
[36:43] | Individuals were sacrificed for the good of the whole, | 为了全部的利益去牺牲掉个人, |
[36:46] | only each time someone vanished no one noticed | 有时候某人不见了而没人注意到, |
[36:48] | because all memory was erased. | 因为对于某人所有的的记忆都被擦除了. |
[36:52] | Please. | 请. |
[36:55] | No. | 不. |
[36:56] | – It’s all right. – No. | – 没关系. – 不. |
[36:59] | I… | 我… |
[37:08] | You see? | 你看到了吗? |
[37:13] | Now we need your help. | 现在我们需要你的帮助. |
[37:19] | What’s your status? | (欧尼尔) 你们情况如何? |
[37:21] | Pallan’s trying to access the Link. | 帕仑正在尝试进入连接. |
[37:23] | We might be able to reprogram it. | 我们也许能改编它. |
[37:26] | Understood. We’re coming to you. | 理解.我们正过去. |
[37:38] | – What did I do? – It’s another update. | – 我做什么? – 另一次升级. |
[37:54] | Nevin, I want you to stay here. | 内文,我要你呆在这里. |
[37:57] | Father? | 父亲? |
[37:59] | Is Colonel O’Neill sick? | 欧尼尔上校病了吗? |
[38:01] | Yes, but we’re gonna make him better. | 是的,但是我们将要使他好一点. |
[38:38] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[38:40] | These systems are so complicated. | 这些系统是如此复杂. |
[38:42] | I’m not sure I know what I’m doing. | 我并不肯定知道正在做什么. |
[38:45] | You’ve been doing this your whole life. | 你一生都在做这个. |
[38:47] | You just have to try to remember the old-fashioned way. | 你只是需要试着想起老式的方法. |
[38:51] | Right. | 很好. |
[39:07] | Maybe not that way. | 也许不是那条路. |
[39:09] | Agreed. | 同意. |
[39:16] | Let’s keep moving. | 让我们继续移动. |
[39:20] | Carter, we may have a problem. | 卡特,我们可能有点问题. |
[39:22] | They’re controlled by the computer, sir. | 他们被计算机控制了,长官. |
[39:41] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[39:43] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[39:49] | Everything’s gonna be all right, Colonel. | 所有事情都会变好的,上校. |
[39:53] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的. |
[39:57] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为. |
[40:01] | You’ve been disconnected from the Link. | 你被断开了连接. |
[40:04] | You’re not well. | 你并不是很好. |
[40:06] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮助你. |
[40:09] | Carter, now would be a good time. | 卡特,现在是个好机会. |
[40:18] | I’m in. What do I tell them? | 我进去了.我要告诉他们什么了? |
[40:21] | There’s no time to explain everything. | 没时间去解释一切了. |
[40:23] | Try to erase all memory of us completely. | 试着擦除关于我们的全部记忆. |
[40:35] | Don’t make me shoot you. | 不要让我射击你. |
[40:36] | You’re not yourself, Colonel. | 你不再是你自己了,上校. |
[40:38] | Without the Link, your mind is playing tricks on you. | 没有连接,你的思想正在欺骗你. |
[41:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[41:28] | I did it. | 我做到了. |
[41:52] | We ran tests on the geothermal vents | 我们在提供城镇动力的地热风孔上 |
[41:55] | that supply the town’s power. | 进行了测试. |
[41:56] | They started to cool about 200 years ago. | 它们200年以前就开始冷却了. |
[41:58] | The dome started shrinking some time after that. | 穹顶在那以后的某些时间开始收缩. |
[42:03] | We should have the whole town | 我们需要些段时间 |
[42:05] | relocated in a couple of days. | 将整个城镇安置好. |
[42:08] | I think I’m going to miss this garden. | 我认为我要失去这个花园了. |
[42:10] | How much longer’ll the force field last? | 力场还能持续多久? |
[42:13] | It’s difficult to say. | 很难说. |
[42:14] | Even with less surface area to maintain, | 即使保持较少面积, |
[42:17] | power would have failed eventually. | 动力最终也将失效. |
[42:19] | And in the meantime, | 并且与此同时, |
[42:21] | more of us would have disappeared. | 更多的我们会消失不见. |
[42:24] | You still don’t remember her, do you? | 你仍然不记得她,是吗? |
[42:27] | No. | 不. |
[42:29] | You know, in a way, I envy the others. | 你知道, 在某方面,我妒忌其他人. |
[42:32] | They all must have lost somebody, | 他们全部必定失去过某人, |
[42:34] | but I’m the only one who knows for sure. | 但我却是唯一确切知道的人. |
[42:37] | How do you mourn someone | 你怎样哀悼某人 |
[42:39] | when you can’t even picture her face? | 当你甚至都不能想像她的面孔? |
[42:42] | I’m sorry, Pallan. I wish I could help. | 很抱歉, 帕仑.我希望我能帮助. |
[42:47] | Maybe you can. | 也许你能. |
[42:50] | How? | 怎样? |
[42:52] | Tell me about her. | 告诉我关于她的事情. |