时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Possibly the beacon we detected with the MALP | 长官,可能移动分析探测仪侦测到的光亮 |
[00:20] | was activated remotely on impact. | 是被远距离激活的. |
[00:22] | If anyone is in those forward sections, | 如果有人在前面, |
[00:24] | I doubt they survived. | 我怀疑他们仍然幸存着. |
[00:26] | There should be an indication somewhere about | 在某处应该有迹象能表明 |
[00:30] | how long ago they crashed. | 他们坠毁了多久. |
[00:44] | Sir, these people are alive. | 长官,这些人还活着. |
[00:48] | At least, they’re in some form of cryogenic sleep. | 至少,他们正处于某种形式的低温睡眠. |
[00:51] | Any civilisation without faster-than-light technology | 任何没有超光速科技的文明 |
[00:54] | would resort to this | 都会依靠这个 |
[00:56] | to cross the vast distances between stars. | 穿越行星间的巨大距离. |
[00:58] | Otherwise, it’d take an entire generation, | 用别的方法,将需要一代人的时间, |
[01:01] | and given the effects… | 而且效果… |
[01:02] | We’ve got a shipload of frozen people. | 我们得到一船冷冻人. |
[01:06] | That would be the more succinct way of putting it. | 那是他们放置更多人的简单方法. |
[01:09] | Their current states probably | 或许他们当前的状态, |
[01:12] | protected them from the impact. | 使他们从坠毁撞击中获得保护. |
[01:25] | How many do you think there are? | 你认为那里有多少人? |
[01:27] | From the configuration of the ship’s exterior, | 根据飞船的外部结构, |
[01:30] | four sections of varying size. | 有4个不同的区域. |
[01:32] | We’ll do a quick head count, | 很好,我们迅速的清点人头, |
[01:34] | see what we’re dealing with, then call for support. | 看看能处理什么,然后呼叫支援. |
[01:36] | Carter, Teal’c, you pair up. | 卡特, 提亚克,你们一组. |
[01:38] | Daniel and I will start in this compartment. | 丹尼尔和我从这个区域开始. |
[01:41] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[02:15] | 5. Five. | |
[02:17] | 6. Six. | |
[02:22] | 105. | 105. |
[02:29] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[04:05] | Stargate.SG1-s07e06.Lifeboat | |
[04:38] | O’Neill? | 欧尼尔? |
[04:44] | Major Carter? | 卡特少校? |
[04:47] | Daniel Jackson, respond. | 丹尼尔杰克森, 回答. |
[05:27] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[05:45] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校. |
[06:14] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[06:24] | It’s SG-4’s IDC, sir. | 这是SG-4的身份识别认证代码, 长官. |
[06:26] | They’re signalling that they’ve got SG-1. | 他们通知说找到了SG-1. |
[06:29] | Defence and medical team, stand by. | 防御小组和医疗小组,做好准备. |
[06:32] | Open the iris. | 打开虹门. |
[06:49] | What have we got? | 什么情况? |
[06:50] | Both unconscious, but stable. | 两人昏迷,但状况稳定. |
[06:52] | Get them to the infirmary | 送他们到医务室, |
[06:54] | and maintain security protocols. | 并进行安全保护. |
[06:56] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[06:59] | I have to go back. I have to go back. | 我必须回去. 我必须回去. |
[07:04] | I have to go back. I have to go back to the ship! | 我必须回去 我必须回飞船上去! |
[07:08] | – No! No! – Daniel. | – 不! 不! – 丹尼尔. |
[07:11] | Daniel… It’s OK. Don’t be afraid. | 丹尼尔… 没事了. 不要害怕. |
[07:15] | Sergeants! | 中士! |
[07:19] | It’s OK. | 没事了. |
[07:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[07:24] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方? |
[07:42] | Notify me the moment they regain consciousness. | 他们恢复意识后立即通知我. |
[07:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[07:54] | Who is responsible for this? | 谁为这个负责? |
[07:56] | I demand to know why this has happened! | 我要求知道为什么发生这个! |
[08:00] | Why am I a prisoner? | 为什么我是个囚犯? |
[08:03] | Those may be removed when you calm down. | 当你镇静下来后它们就会除去. |
[08:05] | Calm? How do you expect me to be calm? | 镇静? 你能怎样期待我去镇静? |
[08:08] | I was made promises that nothing could go wrong. | 我被承诺绝不会出错. |
[08:12] | All right, let’s start there. | 很好,让我们从那里开始. |
[08:14] | Tell me what has gone wrong. | 你能告诉我哪里出错吗? |
[08:16] | What has gone wrong. What has gone wrong. | 什么出错了. 什么出错了. |
[08:18] | Well, this is not the Stromos, | 好, 这里不是斯匠末司, |
[08:20] | you are not a member of my staff, | 你不是我的成员之一, |
[08:21] | and that is not me! | 而且这个也不是我! |
[08:23] | All right, listen carefully. | 很好, 小心听我说. |
[08:25] | We did not do this. | 我们没有做这个. |
[08:26] | We’re in the dark about what has happened | 我们和你一样 |
[08:28] | as much as you are. | 不知道发生了什么. |
[08:30] | If you cooperate… | 如果你合作… |
[08:33] | I will undergo no more of your tests. | 我不再做你的试验. |
[08:36] | – Are you in pain? – Yes! | – 你在头疼吗? – 是的! |
[08:41] | Yes, a great deal. | 是的,很痛. |
[08:43] | All right. I’ll get something. | 行. 我去做其他事. |
[08:46] | In the meantime, try to stay calm, | 这段时间里, 努力保持平静, |
[08:48] | or you’ll be restrained further. | 不然你会被更一步限制行动. |
[08:50] | You have no idea who I am, do you? | 你不知道我是谁, 是吗? |
[09:00] | That is not Daniel Jackson. | 那不是丹尼尔杰克森. |
[09:03] | But is he a Goa’uld? | 他是勾阿呜吗? |
[09:05] | No, sir, although at the moment | 不是,长官,尽管此刻 |
[09:06] | he’s every bit as arrogant. | 他就如勾阿呜 那样的傲慢. |
[09:08] | Then is he suffering from | 那他是正在受 |
[09:09] | some sort of mental illness? | 某种精神疾病的苦恼吗? |
[09:11] | I don’t know yet, sir. | 我也不知道,长官. |
[09:13] | His preliminary EEG readings are like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 他的初步脑电图读数我从未见过. |
[09:16] | There’s indication of coma, but at the same time, | 有昏迷的表示,但是同时, |
[09:19] | we’re seeing readings like those of a dozen people | 我们读取到就像多达一打人 |
[09:22] | all jumbled together. | 全部混在一起那样的数字. |
[09:24] | Is his condition life-threatening? | 他的情况威胁生命吗? |
[09:27] | I couldn’t even guess. | 我甚至无法猜测. |
[09:32] | He claims to be a passenger | 他声称自己是那艘坠毁的 |
[09:34] | from the crashed alien vessel we discovered. | 外星飞船上的乘客, |
[09:36] | How’s that possible? | 那怎么可能呢? |
[09:38] | I have no idea, but Teal’c is right. | 我不清楚,但提亚克是对的. |
[09:40] | And we’re dealing with more than one passenger. | 并且我们要应付不止一名乘客. |
[09:43] | Daniel’s behaviour in the gate room | 丹尼尔在星门大厅以及 |
[09:45] | and throughout the preliminary testing | 在整个测试过程中的行为 |
[09:47] | was distinctly different than now. | 都和现在明显不同. |
[09:50] | I’d say we’ve witnessed at least two, | 我认为我们已经目睹了至少2个, |
[09:52] | maybe even three, personalities. | 或者3个不同人格. |
[09:54] | Could there be more? | 会有更多的吗? |
[09:56] | We discovered several hundred passengers | 我们发现了几百名 |
[09:58] | in cryogenic suspension. | 低温睡眠中的乘客. |
[10:11] | O’Neill requested an enumeration of the cryogenic chambers. | 欧尼尔要求清查冷冻舱. |
[10:14] | We separated and I lost consciousness momentarily. | 我们分开进行,然后我失去了意识. |
[10:18] | For what reason, I’m unsure. | 至于原因,我不确定. |
[10:21] | When I returned, I found Daniel Jackson, | 我醒来后,丹尼尔杰克森, |
[10:23] | O’Neill and Carter in their current states. | 欧尼尔和 卡特少校就是现在这样了. |
[10:26] | Speaking of which, sir, | 说到那个,长官, |
[10:27] | I’d like to check in on the colonel and Sam. | 我要去检查一下上校和山姆的情况. |
[10:30] | – Keep me apprised. – Yes, sir. | – 保持联系. – 是的,长官. |
[10:32] | Maybe you should head down to the infirmary. | 提亚克,或许你应该到医务室去. |
[10:35] | I intend to remain here. | 我想呆在这. |
[10:38] | Very well. | 很好. |
[10:47] | I’m ordinarily a very rational man. | 我平常是个非常有理性的人. |
[10:48] | Of course, Dr Jackson. | 当然,杰克森博士. |
[10:50] | I am a sovereign of Talthus. | 我是塌区瑟斯的君主. |
[10:52] | My name is Martice. | 我叫马悌司. |
[10:54] | Beg your pardon, sir. | 请原谅,先生. |
[10:56] | Oh, “sir”. Well, that’s a start. | 噢, “先生”.很好,那是开始. |
[11:04] | Pupils are still a little dilated. | 瞳孔仍然有些扩散. |
[11:06] | It’s as though they were struck with | 就好像他们被 |
[11:08] | some sort of powerful zat weapon. | 某种强力镭射枪武器击中. |
[11:11] | – At least their EEGs are still normal. – Oi! | – 至少他们的脑电图仍然正常. – 喂! |
[11:14] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[11:17] | Inform General Hammond the colonel’s awake. | – 通知哈蒙德将军上校醒了. – 是的,夫人. |
[11:22] | – Hey, Doc. – How are you feeling, sir? | – 嗨,医生. – 你感觉怎么样,长官? |
[11:25] | Headache. Bad. | 头疼.很严重. |
[11:28] | I can take care of that, | 我会处理那个, |
[11:29] | but first I need to know | 但首先我需要知道 |
[11:31] | if you’re feeling… yourself. | 你是否感觉是… 你自己. |
[11:34] | Well, other than this nail through my head, I’m fine. | 嗯,除了这些穿过我 脑袋的钉子,我很好. |
[11:39] | – Why? – I’ll explain later. | – 为什么? – 我一会再解释. |
[11:41] | Teal’c got the three of you to the Stargate from the ship. | 提亚克把你们3个从飞船里带了回来. |
[11:44] | My team took it from there. | 我的队伍从那里带来他. |
[11:46] | Carter and Daniel? | 卡特和丹尼尔? |
[11:48] | Major Carter is suffering the same aftereffects as you, sir. | 卡特少校和你一样在受苦,长官. |
[11:53] | Janet? | 珍妮特? |
[11:55] | Sam. | 山姆. |
[11:57] | Hey. It’s gonna be fine. | 嗨.会好的. |
[11:59] | You’ve both suffered some sort of neural shock. | 你们2个遭受了某种神经冲击. |
[12:08] | Colonel, Major, how are you feeling? | 上校,少校,你们感觉怎么样? |
[12:10] | Got a nail in my head, sir. | 有个钉在我头上,长官. |
[12:12] | That sounds like our Colonel O’Neill. | 听起来像我们的欧尼尔上校. |
[12:15] | Their EEGs show normal brain activity. | 他们的脑电图显示正常的大脑活动. |
[12:18] | They appear to be unaffected. | 看起来没有受影响. |
[12:20] | Unaffected by what? | 不被什么影响? |
[12:26] | Where’s Daniel? | 丹尼尔在哪里? |
[12:29] | I need you to stay where you are, | 长官,我需要你呆在这里, |
[12:32] | at least until you’re strong enough. | 至少要等到足够强壮. |
[12:33] | – I’m fine. – No, you’re not, sir. | – 我没事. – 不,你不好,长官. |
[12:37] | Ow. | 噢. |
[12:40] | No, I’m not. | 我还没好. |
[12:44] | Just find the small woman and tell her | 去找那个小女人告诉她 |
[12:46] | that what she gave me is not good enough. | 给我的东西一点也不好. |
[12:49] | It isn’t working. | 它没有工作. |
[12:55] | Do you speak? | 你会说话吗? |
[13:07] | How are you feeling now? | 你现在感觉如何? |
[13:09] | Your medicine is worthless. | 你的药没用. |
[13:10] | Are you still in pain? | 你还在头痛? |
[13:12] | This body must be damaged. | 这个身体一定是损伤了. |
[13:15] | I doubt that. | 我怀疑那个. |
[13:16] | Dr Jackson was in perfect health. | 杰克森博士非常健康. |
[13:19] | I assume Dr Jackson was the former. | 我认为杰克森博士是前者. |
[13:25] | Not that I have anything against it. | 并非我反对它. |
[13:27] | It’s younger and stronger than my own. | 这个身体比我自己的更年轻和强壮. |
[13:32] | Did something happen to my own body? | 我自己的身体有什么问题吗? |
[13:36] | In times of disaster, people need their sovereign. | 在灾难时期,人民需要他们的君主. |
[13:39] | How will they recognise me? | 现在他们怎样能认出我? |
[13:41] | I’ve already told you we didn’t do this. | 我已经告诉过你我们没有做这个. |
[13:43] | How else could I be in this situation? | 否则为何我会在这个处境里? |
[13:46] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道. |
[13:53] | How useful you are. | 你们真有用啊. |
[14:00] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方? |
[14:02] | It’s one of our medical isolation rooms. | 我们的医疗隔离室之一. |
[14:05] | Could you be less specific? | 你能不那么具体些吗? |
[14:07] | In a military facility on a planet called Earth. | 在名叫地球的行星上, 一个军事设施里. |
[14:12] | Earth. | 地球. |
[14:14] | The ship was bound for Ardena. | 飞船准备前往阿蒂娜. |
[14:15] | How far are we from Ardena? | 我们离阿蒂娜有多远? |
[14:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[14:22] | The other passengers… | 其他的乘客… |
[14:26] | they will be concerned for me. | 他们会担心我. |
[14:29] | As I am for them, of course. | 和我担心他们一样, 当然. |
[14:33] | Most of them are still on the ship, | 他们中大多数人还在船上, |
[14:36] | but we think | 但我们认为 |
[14:37] | several of them may be with us now. | 其中一些现在和我们在一起. |
[14:40] | As prisoners? | 像囚犯一样? |
[14:41] | No, we think they may be in this room. | 不, 我们认为他们或许就在这间屋子里. |
[14:45] | We don’t know the reason, | 我们不知道原因, |
[14:47] | but several of the passengers in cryogenic sleep have… | 但是一些低温睡眠中的乘客 |
[14:52] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[14:54] | Martice? | 马悌司? |
[15:01] | No, Martice is a sovereign. | 不, 马悌司是君主. |
[15:04] | I’m just a crew member. | 我只是个船员. |
[15:13] | Is that… ? | 那个是…? |
[15:29] | How can this be? | 这怎么可能? |
[15:30] | It’s all right. I’m here to help you. | 没事的. 我在这只想帮助你. |
[15:33] | No, no. This is wrong. This is a mistake. | 不,不.这是个错误. 这是个错误. |
[15:36] | Yes, it is, one that we want to correct. | 是的,我们想纠正的一个. |
[15:40] | I’m Dr Fraiser. | 我是弗雷泽医生. |
[15:43] | I am Tryan. Engineer, second rank. | 我是踹安. 工程师, 第二级别. |
[15:46] | All right, Tryan, why don’t we start again? | 很好, 踹安,为什么我们不重新开始? |
[15:53] | Again? | 重新? |
[16:02] | I don’t recognise this man. | 我不认识这个人. |
[16:09] | Or, rather, myself. | 或者,相反,我自己. |
[16:12] | His name is Daniel Jackson. | 他叫丹尼尔杰克森. |
[16:15] | The body you’re inhabiting belongs to him. | 你目前所在的身体属于他. |
[16:16] | – He wasn’t aboard the Stromos. – No. | – 他不在斯匠末司上. – 不在. |
[16:21] | Then how can I have ended up in his body? | 那么我是怎样进入他身体里的? |
[16:24] | Your ship crashed on a planet | 你们的飞船坠毁在一个 |
[16:26] | that we call P2A-347. | 我们称为P2A-347的行星. |
[16:29] | We don’t know how or why the crash occurred, | 我们不知道怎样以及 为什么发生了坠毁, |
[16:31] | only that the only survivors were those in cryogenic sleep. | 只有低温睡眠中的那些幸存. |
[16:34] | When Daniel Jackson | 当丹尼尔杰克森 |
[16:37] | and the other members of his team boarded your ship, | 和其他队员登上你的飞船, |
[16:39] | this happened. | 这个发生了. |
[16:43] | I have no memory of coming here. | 我不记得来之前的事情. |
[16:45] | What do you remember? | 你能回忆起什么? |
[16:49] | Brace for acceleration. Tryan? | 为加速做准备.踹安? |
[16:53] | Compartment is secure, sir. | 隔离间安全,长官. |
[16:55] | Very well. | 非常好. |
[17:04] | Leaving Talthus, entering my sleep chamber, | 离开塌区瑟斯,进入我的睡眠舱, |
[17:09] | then seeing your face here. | 然后在这里看到你. |
[17:13] | Why am I restrained? | 为什么我被拘束着? |
[17:14] | It wasn’t you. | 不是因为你. |
[17:15] | You’re the fourth personality to emerge | 你是自从被带回来之后 |
[17:18] | since being brought back. | 出现的第4个人格. |
[17:20] | We believe that there are others | 我们相信还有其他 |
[17:22] | from your ship in there along with you. | 从你船上来的人和你在一起. |
[17:25] | In one body? | 在一个身体里? |
[17:26] | Plus Dr Jackson. | 再加上杰克森博士. |
[17:27] | No. The strain on the body would be too great. | 不. 身体的负担太大. |
[17:30] | It wouldn’t survive. | 它无法支撑. |
[17:31] | Do you know that for certain? | 你肯定知道那个吗? |
[17:33] | The only result would be insanity. | 不应该发生的.唯一结果会变得精神错乱. |
[17:35] | Then we should both hope you’re wrong. | 那么我们都应该希望你是错的. |
[17:37] | What’s happened is impossible. | 弗雷泽医生,发生的事情是不可能的. |
[17:40] | This can’t happen. | 这不应该发生. |
[17:41] | One cannot return to any other body than one’s own. | 一个人不能回到除 自己之外的任何身体. |
[17:44] | There are fail-safes to prevent that from happening. | 有安全保险防止那个发生. |
[17:47] | It has happened. | 踹安,已经发生了. |
[17:49] | Look in the mirror to prove it to yourself. | 你所要做的只是自己看看镜子. |
[17:56] | We don’t have a lot of time, | 现在我们没有太多时间, |
[17:58] | and you’re the first personality that’s been helpful, | 而且你是第一个有帮助的人, |
[18:01] | so I need you to think, all right? | 因此我需要你思考, 好吗? |
[18:04] | How could this happen? | 这个怎样会发生? |
[18:08] | A sleeper’s consciousness is stored in the same memory | 睡眠人的意识被储存进 |
[18:11] | that maintains their body. | 保持 他们的身体的相同记忆. |
[18:15] | There is simply no way to separate them | 没有办法分开它们 |
[18:17] | or send the consciousness to any other | 或者发送到其他任何 |
[18:20] | than its corresponding body, unless… | 能适应的身体, 除非… |
[18:23] | Oh, no. | 噢,不. |
[18:28] | Unless the sleepers’ bodies are dead. | 除非睡眠人的身体已经死了. |
[18:43] | O’Neill. Major Carter. | 欧尼尔.卡特少校. |
[18:46] | I am pleased to see you have recovered. | 很高兴看到你们恢复了. |
[18:48] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[18:49] | Yet another personality has emerged. | 刚才又有一个人格出现了. |
[18:52] | Dr Fraiser seems to be making progress. | 弗雷泽医生似乎取得了进展. |
[18:54] | How did he get stuck in here? | 他怎么被困住的? |
[18:56] | Daniel Jackson’s preliminary electroencephalogram | 丹尼尔杰克森初期脑电波 |
[18:59] | proved anomalous. | 证明有不规则现象. |
[19:00] | I dare you to say that again. | 我谅你也不敢再说那个. |
[19:04] | Dr Fraiser declared a code 17. | 弗雷泽医生宣布编号17 |
[19:06] | Dr Jackson has been under constant guard. | 杰克森博士 处于固定守卫之下. |
[19:09] | Only she and a few of her staff | 只有她和她的几个工作人员 |
[19:12] | have had any direct contact as a precaution. | 才能接近. |
[19:14] | She thought he was a Goa’uld? | 她认为他是个勾阿呜? |
[19:16] | Not any more, but I’m taking no chances | 不是,但是我不能冒险 |
[19:18] | until we determine how these persons | 直到我们确定这些人 |
[19:20] | have found their way into Dr Jackson. | 能找到 解救杰克森博士的方法. |
[19:23] | I’d need another look at their cryogenic systems. | 我需要再看一下他们的低温系统. |
[19:26] | Schedule a mission briefing with Dr Fraiser. | 计划一份任务简报, 和弗雷泽医生一起. |
[19:28] | Sir, I’d like to stick it out here with Daniel. | 长官,如果你允许,我想和丹尼尔呆在一起. |
[19:31] | Only medical personnel are allowed access. | 只有医护人员允许进入. |
[19:35] | – Yes, sir. – Very well. | – 是的,长官. – 非常好. |
[19:51] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 好的,踹安. 我们不要过早下结论. |
[19:53] | I’m sorry. There’s simply no other way | 很抱歉.没有其他的方式 |
[19:56] | this could have happened. | 会使这个发生. |
[19:57] | Only then can the fail-safes be overridden | 只有安全保险无效, |
[20:00] | and the consciousness leave the system. | 意识才会离开系统. |
[20:03] | I am dead, as are the others who may reside in this body. | 我死了,和其他呆在这个 身体里的人一样. |
[20:07] | We can’t be sure till we go to the planet. | 我们不能肯定,直到我们去行星确认. |
[20:10] | Well, you will see. | 嗯,你会看到的. |
[20:13] | Help me out with something here. | 嗯.你看.帮我想一下. |
[20:15] | Why separate the consciousness | 为什么意识从冷冻过程中 |
[20:18] | from the body in the cryosleep process? | 离开了身体? |
[20:19] | A consciousness can’t survive restoration | 没有少量的记忆和智力, |
[20:22] | without loss of memory and intellect. | 意识无法恢复并幸免. |
[20:24] | A person taking such a journey | 一个人旅行而没有适当的 |
[20:27] | without proper storage of their consciousness | 储存他们的意识 |
[20:28] | would arrive as a fraction of themselves. | 将作为他们自己的碎片而抵达. |
[20:32] | The essence of that person would be lost. | 人格的本质会丢失. |
[20:34] | So the memory requirement must be enormous. | 因此记忆需求一定是巨大的. |
[20:37] | Each cryogenic capsule | 每一个低温舱的记忆体 |
[20:40] | contains a matrix memory module to sustain one mind. | 只能支持一个人的意识. |
[20:43] | Its systems are connected with those | 它的系统和相符合的 |
[20:45] | that sustain the corresponding sleeper’s body. | 睡眠人身体连接. |
[20:48] | Then it may be possible to upload your consciousness | 那么有可能上传你的意识 |
[20:50] | back into that memory. | 回到记忆体. |
[20:52] | Each module stores one consciousness. | 每个模组支持一个意识. |
[20:54] | Do it one at a time. | 每次做一个. |
[20:55] | No, that’s not possible. Here. | 不, 那不可能. 这里. |
[21:06] | Could these water molecules be returned to | 这些水分子能回到玻璃杯中, |
[21:09] | this glass just as they were before, | 就和它们先前一样的 |
[21:10] | in precisely the same configuration? | 在精确的相同结构里? |
[21:20] | No. | 不能. |
[21:22] | Our minds were blended, | 我们的思想混在一起了, |
[21:24] | poured into one vessel ill-equipped to sustain our volume. | 倾泻进一个不良设备支持我们的体积. |
[21:27] | But if the computers on your ship | 但是如果你船上的计算机 |
[21:30] | can separate the human mind from the body, | 能从人的身体中分离意识, |
[21:32] | then surely they can isolate… | 那么肯定它们也能孤立… |
[21:34] | Can you hear that? | 你能听到吗? |
[21:35] | No, I can’t hear anything. | 不,我什么也听不到. |
[21:39] | The others, their voices, I can hear them. | 其他人,他们的声音,我能听到他们. |
[21:42] | They’re getting louder. | 他们声音变得响亮. |
[21:44] | I need you to stay with me. | 踹安,我需要你和我在一起. |
[21:46] | We need to work together. | 我们需要一起努力. |
[21:47] | – It feels incredible. – The others can’t help. | – 感觉难以置信. – 其他人无法提供帮助. |
[21:49] | – No one can help. – Don’t say that. | – 没人能帮忙. – 不,不要那样说. |
[21:52] | They’re pulling at me now. | 他们现在正在拉我. |
[21:54] | I don’t know how… | 我不知道怎样… |
[22:04] | Janet? | 珍妮特? |
[22:06] | – Daniel? – What’s going on? | – 丹尼尔? – 发生什么了? |
[22:10] | Something has happened. | 某些事情发生了. |
[22:12] | I need you to just stay with me, OK? | 我需要你和我 呆一起,好吗? |
[22:15] | Just hang in there. | 请坚持下去. |
[22:19] | That’s it. A moment later, | 就是那个.片刻之后, |
[22:20] | another person emerged, | 其他人出现了, |
[22:21] | but we learnt nothing from her. | 但我们从她那里学不到什么. |
[22:24] | So, he only surfaced for a moment, | 因此,他只出现一会儿, |
[22:25] | but it was definitely Daniel. | 但那的确是丹尼尔. |
[22:27] | – At least we know he’s still in there. – Mm-hm. | – 至少我们知道他还在那里. – 嗯哼. |
[22:30] | Dr MacKenzie just did a detailed analysis | 麦肯齐医生刚做了一份 |
[22:32] | of his EEG and MRI readings. | 详细分析他的脑电图和核磁共振成像读数. |
[22:35] | We think Daniel is in a sort of coma, | 我们认为丹尼尔正处于某种昏迷状态, |
[22:38] | having been suppressed by the others. | 已经被其他人压制了. |
[22:39] | It’s like his consciousness has retreated, | 看起来就像他的意识撤退, |
[22:41] | protecting itself. | 以保护它自己. |
[22:43] | That’s why he could only surface for a short time. | 那就是为何他只出现一会的原因. |
[22:45] | The other signals are a jumbled mess. | 其他的信号则是乱七八糟. |
[22:48] | How many others are there? | 那里有多少人? |
[22:50] | Dr MacKenzie believes Daniel | 麦肯齐医生相信丹尼尔 |
[22:53] | could be carrying the minds of as many as a dozen | 可能携带了多达一打人的思想, |
[22:55] | of the ship’s passengers. | 飞船乘客的思想. |
[22:57] | Maybe I could reconfigure | 长官,或许我能重新配置 |
[22:59] | the ship’s systems to separate Daniel. | 飞船的系统分离开丹尼尔. |
[23:01] | You were attacked on that ship. | 上次你们被飞船攻击了. |
[23:03] | It may have been automated defences. | 它可能是自动防御. |
[23:05] | I think not, Major Carter. | (提亚克)我认为不是,卡特少校. |
[23:08] | I discovered Daniel at the base of | 我是在一个睡眠舱外面 |
[23:10] | one of the sleep chambers. | 发现的丹尼尔. |
[23:12] | The door was open. | 门开着. |
[23:13] | Daniel wouldn’t have stepped in on his own. | 丹尼尔不会对自己那么做的. |
[23:15] | Then someone else must have done so. | 那么一定是其他人做的. |
[23:18] | Perhaps I regained consciousness | 或许我恢复知觉之前他的攻击者 |
[23:21] | before his assailant could do the same to us. | 也会对我们做相同的事. |
[23:23] | The question is, why? | 问题是,为什么? |
[23:26] | Tryan seemed absolutely sure | 踹安似乎非常肯定 |
[23:28] | that his physical body was dead. | 他的身体已经死了. |
[23:30] | So? | 因此? |
[23:31] | What if this was a desperate attempt to | 因此,假使这是在铤而走险, |
[23:34] | preserve these people? | 企图保护这些人呢? |
[23:35] | What if your attacker was trying to | 假使攻击你们的人 |
[23:36] | keep these people alive | 试图用唯一能做的方式, |
[23:38] | the only way he could? | 去保证他的人活着呢? |
[23:39] | The ship could not have sustained them indefinitely. | 飞船可能无法永久储存它们. |
[23:42] | So Daniel’s a lifeboat? | 因此丹尼尔是一个救生艇? |
[23:45] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 对,有可能. |
[23:47] | Sir, I recommend that | 长官,我建议SG-12 |
[23:49] | SG-12 accompany us back to the planet. | 和我们一起返回行星. |
[23:50] | They can search the ship for whoever did this | 当我研究低温系统时 |
[23:52] | while I study the cryogenic systems. | 他们能搜索飞船找出做这个的人. |
[23:55] | You have a go. Dismissed. | 你们可以去了.解散. |
[24:08] | I don’t think we’ve had a chance to meet. | (弗雷泽医生)我不认为我们见过面. |
[24:11] | Where’s my father? | 我父亲在哪里?. |
[24:13] | I’m sorry, I don’t know. | 很抱歉,我不知道. |
[24:15] | Do you mind if I sit down beside you? | 你介意我坐在你旁边吗? |
[24:20] | OK. | 好的. |
[24:24] | – There. – What about them? | – 这里. – 他们干什么的? |
[24:27] | Oh, no, they won’t hurt you. | 噢, 不, 他们不会伤害你. |
[24:35] | Why don’t I tell you everything I know, | 为何不由我告诉你我知道的一切, |
[24:38] | and then we’ll just take it from there, OK? | 然后从那带走他们.好吗? |
[24:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[24:45] | – Keenin. – Keenin? | – 基�r. – 基�r? |
[24:47] | That’s a very nice name. I’m Dr Fraiser. | 很好听的名字. 我是弗雷泽医生. |
[24:54] | SG-12, move out. | SG-12,行动. |
[24:58] | I know you’d do anything to save Dr Jackson, | 我知道你会做任何事去救助杰克森博士, |
[25:00] | but the last thing we need is for this to happen to you. | 但是我们需要这样的事不发生在你们身上. |
[25:03] | We intend to avoid that, sir. | 我们会躲开的,长官. |
[25:06] | Good luck. | 祝你好运. |
[25:14] | Keenin, we’re trying to figure out | 基�r,我们想明白 |
[25:17] | all we can about how this happened. | 这是怎样发生的. |
[25:19] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你最后记得的事情是什么? |
[25:23] | My father. | 我父亲. |
[25:28] | Why can’t I wait with you? | 为什么我不能和你一起等? |
[25:32] | The ship must accelerate to escape the flare’s radiation. | 飞船必须加速逃离闪耀的辐射. |
[25:35] | You’ll be safer here. | 你在这里会更安全. |
[25:38] | You will dream sweet dreams, | 你会做个好梦, |
[25:41] | and when you awaken, we’ll be in orbit around Ardena, | 当你醒来以后,我们会环绕在阿蒂娜, |
[25:46] | and I will be right here. | 然后我就来这里. |
[25:49] | Talthus will be gone. | 塌区瑟斯要消失了. |
[25:52] | Hundreds of years will have passed, Keenin, | 数百年可能会过去, 基�r, |
[25:55] | and all of this hardship | 而这所有的艰难 |
[25:57] | will be part of our distant history. | 都将是我们漫长历史的一部分. |
[26:02] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[26:12] | Now… | 现在… |
[26:16] | close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛. |
[26:25] | I wanted to stay on Talthus. | 我想呆在塌区瑟斯. |
[26:27] | So you had to leave? | 因此你们必须离开? |
[26:29] | They knew it was gonna happen since a long time | 从我出生之前很久 |
[26:31] | before I was born. | 他们就知道 它将要发生. |
[26:33] | Do you know what a dark star is? | 你知道一颗黑暗的星星是什么吗? |
[26:36] | Mm-hm. One that’s burned out its fuel. | 嗯哼. 一颗烧光了燃料的行星. |
[26:38] | They said it would pass close enough | 他们说它会很近的距离 |
[26:40] | to our sun to make it flare | 通过我们的太阳,使它闪耀 |
[26:42] | and that it would engulf Talthus. | 并且吞没塌区瑟斯. |
[26:45] | I knew my whole life that the world was gonna end. | 我知道我的生命,整个世界都将结束. |
[26:48] | So your people built the “Stromos”. | 因此你们的人建造了”斯匠末司”. |
[26:51] | They built three ships, | 他们建造了3艘飞船, |
[26:53] | including the Stromos, but it wasn’t enough. | 包括斯匠末司, 但这不够. |
[26:56] | They had a lottery, | 他们抽签, |
[26:57] | and they said that was the only fair way. | 并且他们说这是唯一公正的方式. |
[27:00] | But my father was an officer on the Stromos, | 但我父亲是一名斯匠末司上的官员, |
[27:03] | so he was allowed to pick one person from his family. | 因此他被允许从他家庭中选择一个人. |
[27:08] | M-m-my mother made him choose me. | 我的母亲让他选择了我. |
[27:13] | It’s all right. | 没事了. |
[27:14] | My mother said she’d take her chance with the lottery, | 我母亲说她去抽签碰碰运气, |
[27:17] | but she wasn’t chosen. | 但是她没有被选中. |
[27:20] | The sovereigns were chosen, but she wasn’t chosen. | 君主被选中了,但是她却没有. |
[27:23] | No one I knew was chosen. | 我认识的人没有一个被选中. |
[27:27] | I wanted to stay with her. | 我想和她呆在一起. |
[27:34] | It’s OK. Shh. It’s all right. | 现在很好. 嘘. 没事了. |
[27:38] | It’s all right. Shh. It’s OK. | 没事了. 嘘. 现在很好. |
[27:46] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[27:49] | Martice? | 马悌司? |
[27:56] | You may address me as Sovereign, | 你可以称呼我为君主, |
[27:58] | and I will ask you never to do that again. | 并且我 要求你再也不要那样做. |
[28:03] | Now, what have you done to resolve this? | 现在,你们要做什么解决这个? |
[28:17] | SG-12, this is Carter. Come in. | SG-12,这是卡特.接进来. |
[28:20] | This is SG-12. We just began our search. | 这是SG-12.我们刚开始搜索. |
[28:22] | Stay in radio contact. Carter out. | 保持无线电联系. 卡特完毕. |
[28:25] | These power levels are extremely low. | 这些功率水平非常低. |
[28:28] | I don’t know how it could still be working. | 我不知道 怎样能使它继续工作. |
[28:31] | Perhaps if we revived one of them, | 或许如果我们使其中一个苏醒, |
[28:34] | they may be of some assistance. | 他们能有一些帮助. |
[28:35] | I don’t think there’s even enough power to do that. | 我不认为能有足够功率做那个. |
[28:42] | I demand to speak to someone in authority. | 我要求对某些掌权者讲话. |
[28:44] | Well, I’m sorry. You’re stuck with me. | 嗯,很抱歉.你难住我了. |
[28:47] | Why have you involved the boy in this? | 为什么你让那男孩卷入这个? |
[28:50] | What boy? | 什么男孩? |
[28:52] | The boy. You were just talking to him. | 那个男孩. 你刚才还和她说话. |
[28:57] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[29:03] | If we don’t get these systems hooked up to a power source, | 如果我们不提高这些系统的动力 能源, |
[29:06] | these people will die. | 这些人就会死. |
[29:07] | I’ll need a naqahdah generator, | 我需要一个那夸达发电机, |
[29:11] | and I’ll have to build… | 然后我要建造… |
[29:18] | One generator should be enough. | (卡特)一台发电机应该足够了. |
[29:26] | Please, don’t hurt us. | 请不要伤害我们. |
[29:41] | Tell them to stop shouting. It is unendurable. | 告诉他们停止喊叫. 这样无法忍受. |
[29:44] | I can’t hear them. | 我听不到他们. |
[29:49] | Be silent! | 安静! |
[29:51] | – They’re in your mind, Martice. – No. | – 他们在你大脑里, 马悌司. – 不. |
[29:54] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不, 不, 不, 不. |
[29:55] | What you say, it cannot be so. | 你说什么, 那不可能. |
[29:59] | I have responsibilities to attend to. | 我有责任要处理. |
[30:01] | – I cannot remain here. – You cannot leave. | – 我不能留在这里. – 你不能离开. |
[30:03] | 3,000 of our people depend on me to lead them. | 我们中3000人需要我去领导他们. |
[30:07] | I am the sovereign. | 我是君主. |
[30:08] | – I’m sorry. – It is my destiny to rule over Ardena! | – 很抱歉. – 统治阿蒂娜这是我的命运! |
[30:11] | You don’t understand the seriousness of your condition. | 你不明白你现在状态的严重性. |
[30:14] | You don’t realise who you are talking to. | 你没意识到你正和谁说话. |
[30:16] | I don’t give a damn. | 我该死的不在乎. |
[30:18] | You don’t belong in that man’s body, | 你不属于那个人的身体, |
[30:21] | and I intend to take it back. | 并且 我打算把它取回来. |
[30:29] | Are there other conscious people? | (提亚克) 还有其他有知觉的人吗? |
[30:32] | No. | 没了. |
[30:34] | The others still sleep. | 其他人仍然在睡眠. |
[30:37] | Why have you come back? | 你们为什么回来? |
[30:38] | You did something to one of our people. | 你对我们中一个人做了些事情. |
[30:41] | – Is he here with you? – He is not. | – 他和你们一起在这里吗? – (提亚克) 没有. |
[30:43] | Are you the one responsible? | 你是那个需要负责的人? |
[30:48] | There was… no choice… | 那… 没有选择… |
[30:52] | no other way. | 没有别的办法. |
[30:56] | – You must do the same. – I don’t think so. | – 你们同样也会这么做. – 我不这样想. |
[30:59] | The ship’s power is failing. | 飞船的动力在衰弱. |
[31:01] | It is the only way we can save them. | 那是我们能拯救他们的唯一方法. |
[31:06] | Pharrin figured out a way to override the fail-safes. | 菲仑想出一种方法推翻安全保险. |
[31:11] | It can be done. Don’t you see? | 它成功了. 看到了吗? |
[31:14] | These souls are the last of an entire world. | 这些灵魂是整个世界的剩余了. |
[31:17] | They cannot be allowed to end like this. | 他们不能允许像这样结束. |
[31:20] | – Maybe there’s another way. – No. No. | – 也许有其他方法. – 不. 不. |
[31:23] | Power is fading even now in every compartment. | 甚至是现在动力正从每一个分隔间消失. |
[31:26] | If you carried a handful of souls, | 如果你们带走一些灵魂, |
[31:28] | we could route the remaining power to the others. | 我们能保持动力来维持其他的人. |
[31:31] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不应该发生. |
[31:34] | We do not know how many more we can accommodate. | 我们不知道还能容纳多少人. |
[31:38] | “We”? | “我们”? |
[31:41] | I believe he too carries the consciousness of many. | 我相信他也携带了大量的意识. |
[31:45] | 13 souls now reside in Pharrin’s body. | 13个灵魂现在属于菲仑的身体. |
[31:48] | I fear I can harbour no more. | 我感觉无法承担更多. |
[31:52] | Why do you attempt to preserve these lives? | 为什么你要保存这些生命? |
[31:54] | Their bodies are dead. | 他们的身体已经死了. |
[31:56] | We are the last of an entire world. | 我们是整个世界最后一部分了. |
[31:59] | The other ships will come. | 其他船会来. |
[32:01] | We have sent a message. | 我们发送了消息. |
[32:03] | They will hear it and they will come. | 他们会接到然后过来. |
[32:05] | And when they do they will find a way to restore us. | 然后他们会努力找到方法恢复我们. |
[32:08] | Why did you not attempt to revive the others? | 为什么你不试着苏醒其他人? |
[32:14] | After the ship crashed | (菲仑)飞船坠毁以后 |
[32:17] | we still don’t know why it happened | 我们至今 不知道为什么会发生 |
[32:19] | he was revived by the computer, | 他被计算机苏醒, |
[32:22] | but the power requirement of his restoration | 但是恢复他的动力需求 |
[32:25] | caused too great a drain in the rest of the compartment. | 导致分割间动力下降. |
[32:29] | Power levels were dropping. | 动力水平正在下降. |
[32:31] | Pharrin had only minutes | 菲仑只有12分钟 |
[32:34] | to restore power to 12 of the sleeper chambers | 去恢复其他12个睡眠舱的动力 |
[32:36] | before the occupants were dead. | 在里面的人死之前. |
[32:40] | But there wasn’t enough time. | 但是没有足够的时间. |
[32:43] | Pharrin was failing them one by one. | 菲仑一个接一个的失去他们. |
[32:47] | There was no other choice. | 没有…其他选择. |
[32:51] | No other way to preserve us. | 没有其他办法保护我们. |
[32:58] | There are over a thousand souls aboard the Stromos. | 斯匠末司上有超过1000的灵魂. |
[33:03] | If Pharrin had attempted to revive the others, | 如果菲仑尝试苏醒其他人, |
[33:05] | then many more may have died. | 那么更多人会死. |
[33:07] | Even one person to share the burden. | 即使一个人也可分担责任. |
[33:09] | Pharrin walked as far as he could see. | 菲仑走到了目所能及的最远方. |
[33:11] | There was little more than rock. | 仅仅有岩石. |
[33:13] | Neither was there sufficient water or food | 坠毁以后剩余的 |
[33:16] | remaining aboard after the crash. | 水和食物都不足够. |
[33:19] | Pharrin dare not revive another soul. | 菲仑不敢苏醒其他人. |
[33:25] | We are not alone. | 我们不孤独. |
[33:28] | We live in a democracy of one. | 我们民主的生活在一个身体里. |
[33:31] | It is strange, yes, | 这很奇怪? 是的, |
[33:35] | but we are the chosen survivors of an entire race. | 但我们是整个世界所选择的幸存者. |
[33:39] | How could Pharrin have allowed | 菲仑怎么能允许, |
[33:40] | even one of us to be lost? | 即使失去 我们中任何一人呢? |
[33:42] | Still, we could have helped you. | 然而,我们能帮助你们. |
[33:46] | There was… no time. | 那时… 没有时间. |
[33:49] | We should have asked them. | 我们本应该问他们. |
[33:51] | No, we could not take the chance. | 不,我们不能去碰运气. |
[33:53] | You… | 你们… |
[33:55] | would never have consented… | 绝不会同意… |
[33:59] | would you? | 是吗? |
[34:02] | We would not. | 我们不会同意. |
[34:03] | Then… | 那么… |
[34:06] | we chose correctly. | 我们选择是正确的. |
[34:09] | Our mistake was to flee | 我们的错误是,当你如此快速的 |
[34:11] | when you revived so quickly from our stun weapon | 从我们的致昏武器中恢复并 |
[34:13] | and returned for your friends. | 返回你朋友这里时,逃离了. |
[34:15] | But too many of us were afraid. | 我们中太多人都很害怕. |
[34:20] | There are other ways we can help. | (卡特)有其他的办法我们能帮忙. |
[34:23] | How? | 怎样? |
[34:23] | We could provide you with an alternate power source, | 我们能提供你可替换的动力资源, |
[34:27] | to bring your energy reserves up to | 一个可以就可以恢复动力 |
[34:30] | where they need to be to revive your people. | 并苏醒你的人民. |
[34:32] | It’s possible I can retrieve it | 有可能我能取得它 |
[34:33] | and have it running within a few hours. | 并使其 数小时内开始运转. |
[34:36] | There is no other way. Listen to her! | 没其他办法了.听她的! |
[34:38] | No. We must wait. The ships will come. | 不.我们必须等.船会来的. |
[34:40] | We can take you anywhere you want to go | 我们能带你们去想去的任何地方 |
[34:42] | another world, like Ardena. | 另一个世界,就像阿蒂娜. |
[34:45] | You have a ship? | 你有艘飞船? |
[34:48] | There’s a device capable of transporting your people | 那有一个设备能瞬间将你的人 |
[34:51] | instantaneously to any world. | 传送到其他世界. |
[34:54] | We call it a Stargate. | 我们称它为星际之门. |
[34:57] | Such a device is not possible. | 这样的设备是不可能的. |
[34:59] | Come with us and I’ll prove it to you. | 和我们一起来,然后我证明给你看. |
[35:01] | However, we will only consent to do so | 不过,如果你使我们朋友返回先前状态, |
[35:04] | if you return our friend to his former state. | 我们才会同意那么做 . |
[35:06] | He is preserving life. | 他在保护生命. |
[35:07] | At the expense of his own, unwillingly. | 以他自己的为代价,还是不情愿的. |
[35:10] | Please… do not ask us to do this. | 请… 不要让我们做这个. |
[35:14] | We’re not asking. | 我们没有要求. |
[35:17] | The souls that your friend carries within him | 你朋友携带的灵魂里很多 |
[35:19] | are amongst the most precious of all. | 都是我们中最宝贵的. |
[35:21] | Our friend is equally as important to us. | 我们的朋友同样对我们非常重要. |
[35:24] | There will be nowhere for them to go. | 那样他们会无处可去. |
[35:27] | They will be lost. | 他们会死的. |
[35:29] | But it is possible to undo this? | 但是有可能逆转这个? |
[35:35] | How can I abandon them so easily? | 我怎么能如此轻易的抛弃他们? |
[35:38] | We have sworn to protect the sovereign. | 我们已经发誓保护君主. |
[35:40] | But we may save hundreds of others. | 但我们能保留数百其他人. |
[35:42] | Pharrin! | 菲仑! |
[35:55] | There is a way. | 有一种方法. |
[35:59] | Do you understand that what we’re offering | 你明白我们的援助 |
[36:00] | could save everyone on this ship? | 能拯救这艘船上所有人吗? |
[36:03] | And do you understand that one of the souls | 那么你明白你朋友 |
[36:06] | that your friend carries within him | 携带的其中一个灵魂是 |
[36:12] | is my son? | 我的儿子吗? |
[36:24] | Please! Why does it hurt so much? | 请不要! 为什么它是这么痛? |
[36:30] | All right. Prepare 100 micrograms of fentanyl. | 很好. 准备100微克芬太奴. |
[36:39] | That won’t be necessary. | 那是不需要的.弗雷泽医生. |
[36:43] | I seem to have a higher threshold for pain than the others. | 我似乎比其他人更能忍受疼痛. |
[36:45] | – Tryan? – Yes. | – 踹安? – 是的. |
[36:48] | Oh, thank God for that. | 噢,感谢上帝. |
[36:52] | Janet? | 珍妮特? |
[36:54] | – Can I have a word? – I’ll be back. | – 我能私下说说吗? – 我马上回来. |
[37:10] | Are you sure you trust this guy? | 你确信相信这家伙? |
[37:13] | He has much to gain by assisting us. | 他协助我们很多. |
[37:23] | Officer Pharrin, sir. | 菲仑军官,长官. |
[37:25] | Engineer Tryan, second rank. | 踹安工程师,第二等级. |
[37:30] | Tryan. Of course. Of all of our crew, | 踹安.当然. 我们所有的船员, |
[37:34] | you would have thought this was not possible. | 你一定认为这不可能. |
[37:36] | Of all our crew, sir, | 属于我们所有的船员,长官, |
[37:38] | you’re the one who’d find a way to do it. | 你是找到方法 的人之一. |
[37:40] | How did you manage? | 你是如何处理的? |
[37:41] | Our training, and a shared will to survive. | 我们的训练,分享会得到幸存. |
[37:46] | It is a strange way of living with others, | 和其他人活在一起是很奇怪的方法, |
[37:50] | but it is better than the alternative. | 但是它比选择要好. |
[37:54] | What of our ship and her passengers, sir? | 我们的飞船和她的乘客怎么样了,长官? |
[38:04] | Our ship crash-landed. | 我们的飞船坠毁了. |
[38:07] | We failed to reach Ardena. | 我们无法到达阿蒂娜. |
[38:09] | Her passengers may yet be saved, | 她的乘客也许能获救, |
[38:12] | but not without considerable sacrifice | 但不是没有大量的牺牲 |
[38:15] | to you and to the others of the Stromos | 对你以及其他斯匠末司上 |
[38:18] | that reside within you. | 正和你在一起的人. |
[38:22] | I understand, sir. | 我明白,长官. |
[38:25] | These people possess a device | 这些人拥有一个设备 |
[38:28] | capable of transporting all our people to another world. | 能传送我们所有人去另一个世界. |
[38:34] | Perhaps even Ardena. | 或许甚至是阿蒂娜. |
[38:37] | It is very real, and it will save our people. | 它是真的,它能拯救我们的人民. |
[38:43] | But in exchange, | 但是作为交换, |
[38:45] | they ask that their friend be returned to them | 他们要求把他们的朋友 |
[38:47] | as he was before. | 像以前那样交换给他们. |
[38:51] | I believe it can be done | 我相信如果我们快速行动, |
[38:54] | if we act quickly. | 会成功的. |
[38:56] | It is a reasonable bargain. | 它是个合理的协议. |
[38:58] | I will do whatever is necessary, sir. | 我会去做需要的任何事,长官. |
[39:01] | Whatever you ask of me. | 任何你要求我做的事. |
[39:06] | No! There will be no sacrifice of any kind. | 不!不允许任何形式的牺牲. |
[39:10] | As your sovereign, | 作为你的君主, |
[39:12] | I demand you return me to the ship immediately. | 我要求你立即带我返回飞船. |
[39:15] | – Forgive me, Sovereign. – Pharrin. | – 宽恕我,君主. – 菲仑. |
[39:18] | We have sworn an oath to do his will. | 我们已经发誓服从他. |
[39:20] | We cannot proceed. | 我们不能继续下去了. |
[39:24] | Officer Pharrin… | 菲仑军官… |
[39:27] | I have given you a command. | 我已经给了你命令. |
[39:30] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我说的吗? |
[39:33] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 噢,大声地哭喊吧. |
[39:39] | – Get up. – I swore to protect the sovereign. | – 起来. – 我发誓会保护君主. |
[39:41] | – He’s dead. – His soul lives. | – 他死了. – 他的灵魂活着. |
[39:43] | – Not if I cut him out. – You would not. | – 没有,如果我剪下他. – 你不能. |
[39:46] | Oh, yes, I would. | 噢, 是的, 我能. |
[39:49] | – Pharrin, you will listen to me. – Don’t listen. | – 菲仑,你要听我的. – 不要听. |
[39:52] | Just do what you came here to do. | 去做你来这里要做的事. |
[40:02] | Forgive us, Sovereign. | 原谅我们,君主. |
[40:04] | It is the only way to protect our people. | 这是保护我们人民唯一的方法. |
[40:06] | I will not surrender this body, | 我不会交出这个身体, |
[40:08] | not at any cost. It is mine. | 不惜任何代价. 它是我的. |
[40:10] | It was never ours. | 它从不是我们的. |
[40:11] | If you save anyone, you will save me. | 如果你能救任何人,你也能救我的. |
[40:13] | The people of Talthus will die. Let them! | 塌区瑟斯的人会死的. 让他们去死! |
[40:15] | – Forgive me. – How dare you touch me? | – 原谅我. – 你胆敢碰我? |
[40:17] | For 12 years we fought to | 12年了我们去战斗着努力着, |
[40:19] | save the people of Talthus. | 拯救塌区瑟斯的人民. |
[40:20] | We will do anything to do so, | 我们同样也会为它做任何事, |
[40:22] | no matter how great the sacrifice. | 不管牺牲会多大. |
[40:36] | Father? | 父亲? |
[40:39] | Keenin. | 基�r. |
[40:42] | I am so sorry, my son. | 我非常抱歉,我的儿子. |
[40:47] | You must sacrifice as well, | 你也必须牺牲, |
[40:49] | and we will be together. | 然后我们会在一起. |
[40:53] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[40:58] | The people of Talthus will be safe | 塌区瑟斯的人民会安全, |
[41:01] | and they will remember us forever. | 他们会永远记得我们. |
[41:06] | But we’ll be together. | 但是我们会在一起? |
[41:11] | We’ll be together. | 我们会在一起. |
[41:31] | Well? | 如何? |
[41:32] | I can’t tell yet | 我还不能说,是否 |
[41:33] | if they made it into Pharrin, | 他们是怎样进入菲仑大脑的, |
[41:35] | but Daniel’s readings are back to normal. | 但是丹尼尔的读数回转正常了. |
[41:37] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做的? |
[41:38] | It wasn’t me, sir. It was Daniel. | 不是我,长官.是丹尼尔自己. |
[41:40] | His mind protected itself. | 他的大脑保护着它自己. |
[41:43] | He never emerged for more than a few seconds. | 他从未出现多过几秒. |
[41:44] | That’s what let Pharrin separate the others | 那是为何菲仑很快从丹尼尔那 |
[41:47] | from Daniel and absorb them. | 分开其他人并吸收他们. |
[41:48] | The more the merrier, I guess. | 越来越热闹,我猜. |
[41:51] | He’ll stay in suspended animation | 他会继续不省人事 |
[41:53] | until the other passengers can take care of him. | 直到其他乘客能照顾他. |
[41:56] | You mean them. | 你意思是他们. |
[42:05] | The naqahdah generator will sustain the power. | 那夸达会支持动力. |
[42:08] | We can begin the restoration process within hours. | 我们能在数小时内开始恢复程序. |
[42:11] | – We can relocate them shortly after that. – Good. | – 那之后不久我们就能重新安置他们. – 很好. |
[42:14] | We’ll leave that for SG-4. | 我们会留下SG-4. |
[42:16] | They love that kind of stuff. | 他们喜欢那种材料. |
[42:18] | How’s Daniel? | 丹尼尔怎么样? |
[42:20] | He’ll be unconscious for a while. | 他会失去知觉一会儿. |
[42:22] | – It’s best if… – What? | – 最好的是如果… – 什么? |
[42:34] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[42:37] | That you? | 是你吗? |
[42:38] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[42:40] | – How you doing? – Bad headache. | – 感觉如何? – 严重的头疼. |
[42:43] | Nail-in-the-head kinda thing? | 钉在头上那样的事情? |
[42:46] | Yeah. Something like that. | 对.有点像那个. |
[42:48] | Yeah. | 是啊. |