时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Oh, God. Three months on this rock, | 噢,上帝.呆在这块石头3个月, |
[00:28] | and I still can’t get a decent cup of coffee. | 而且我仍然得不到一杯好咖啡. |
[00:30] | Core sample analysis coming in, but so far, | 核心样品分析结果来了, 但到目前为止, |
[00:33] | the highest concentration is 2. 3 parts per million. | 最高集中的是2.3个部分百万分数. |
[00:37] | 2. 3 parts. | 2.3部分. |
[00:39] | Major Lorne, | 洛恩少校, |
[00:40] | we need enough naqahdah to manufacture 303s. | 我们需要足够的那夸达生产X-303. |
[00:44] | You know how big a battle cruiser is? | 你知道一艘战斗巡洋舰有多大吗? |
[00:46] | It’s pretty big, sir. | 它非常大,长官. |
[00:47] | If we start mining these deposits right now, today, | 如果我们现在开始采矿,今天起, |
[00:51] | your great-grandchildren’re still gonna be trying to | 你最好直到你的曾孙 |
[00:54] | pull out enough ore to make one. | 也要努力拉出一块足够的矿石 |
[00:57] | Colonel Edwards? | 爱德华兹上校? |
[01:00] | Menard. | 孟纳德. |
[01:02] | Latest analysis shows a concentration | 最新显示的密度 |
[01:04] | 50 times higher than anything we’ve seen so far. | 是我们之前所见的50倍. |
[01:06] | It’s increasing as we go deeper. | 我们增加深度时它在继续上升. |
[01:09] | This could be the one, sir. | 这可能是那一块,长官. |
[01:12] | Yeah. If this pans out, | 对.如果成功, |
[01:15] | your great-grandchildren might be off the hook. | 你的曾孙可以摆脱困境. |
[01:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[03:11] | Stargate.SG1-s07e07.Enemy.Mine | |
[03:20] | Colonel Edwards? | 爱德华兹上校? |
[03:25] | I’m glad you’re here, Jack. | 很高兴你在这,杰克. |
[03:27] | Ritter’s been missing now for three hours. | 里特尔已经失踪3个小时了. |
[03:30] | I assume he has a compass and a radio. | 我认为他有指南针和无线电. |
[03:33] | The planet has strange magnetic traits, | 行星有很奇怪的磁性特征, |
[03:35] | which make a compass useless | 使指南针无效 |
[03:36] | and limit the range of our radios. | 并且限制了我们无线电的范围. |
[03:39] | We need him back, | 他是个不错的人.我们需要他回来, |
[03:42] | now that we may have found | 现在我们找到了一个 |
[03:43] | a significant deposit of naqahdah. | 重要的那夸达储存点. |
[03:44] | How significant? | 多重要? |
[03:46] | We won’t know until after our analysis. | 分析之前我们不知道. |
[03:49] | The Pentagon wants battle cruisers and F-302s. | 五角大楼想要巡洋战舰和F-302. |
[03:51] | We find the rocks. | 我们找到了石头. |
[03:53] | And we find the rock… finders. | 而且我们找到了石头的…发现者. |
[03:57] | There you have it. | 噢.对. |
[03:58] | Major Lorne will show you | 洛恩少校会给你看 |
[03:59] | where Ritter was last seen. | 里特尔最后所在的地点. |
[04:01] | If you’ll follow me. | 你们随我来. |
[04:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[04:13] | – Artefacts? – Yes. | – 人工制品? – 是的. |
[04:16] | You found all this and didn’t contact me? | 你找到这些,但是不通知我? |
[04:19] | We were going to. | 我们正要做的. |
[04:21] | They’ve been moved. | 他们被移动了. |
[04:22] | Well, they were in the way. | 嗯, 它们碍事. |
[04:25] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[04:27] | Go to your happy place. | 到你的快乐地方. |
[04:32] | Go. | 走. |
[04:42] | Lieutenant Ritter was mapping the surrounding area. | 里特尔中尉正在对周边地区绘图. |
[04:45] | When he didn’t show up for chow, | 他不见以后我们很担心, |
[04:47] | we got worried and went out looking for him, sir. | 并且出去寻找他,长官. |
[04:50] | Sent up flares, hoped he’d see ’em, | 发射闪光弹,希望他看到, |
[04:52] | get his bearings. | 得到他的位置. |
[04:53] | Is it normal for guys to wander away from camp? | 这家伙离开营地徘徊正常吗? |
[04:58] | He might have been placing markers. | 他可能做过一些标记. |
[05:00] | Multiple sightings, you get turned around. | 多个标记,你要到周围看看. |
[05:04] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[05:05] | The ground is extremely firm, O’Neill. | 地面非常坚固, 欧尼尔. |
[05:07] | – No tracks? – Not in the immediate area. | – 没有踪迹? – 不在当前的地区. |
[05:10] | But there is damage to the underbrush moving off | 但是矮树丛有损伤, |
[05:12] | in several different directions. | 从几个不同的方向上移动. |
[05:15] | Jack, come in. | (丹尼尔) 杰克, 接进来. |
[05:17] | Yeah. Go ahead. | 嗯,继续. |
[05:22] | I’m not reading you. Say again. | 我…有些… 我没听到.再说一次. |
[05:25] | I said I’ve got something here you need to see. | 我说我在这发现些东西你需要看看. |
[05:29] | All right, on my way. | 很好,在路上. |
[05:31] | You guys keep looking. I’ll be back. | 你们这些家伙们继续找.我很快回来. |
[05:40] | What you got? | 发现什么了? |
[05:41] | Mostly mining equipment. | 大多数都是采矿设备. |
[05:43] | Could be several hundred years old. | 可能有几百年历史了. |
[05:45] | Hard to date it till I get it back to the SGC. | 拿回星门指挥部之前很难确定具体的日期. |
[05:48] | Remember these? | 记得这些吗? |
[05:49] | Ever so fondly. | 非常温柔. |
[05:54] | Still has power. | 还有能量. |
[05:56] | Just keeps going and going. | 继续走啊走. |
[05:57] | I want to show you the truly fascinating part. | 我想给你看真正迷人的部分. |
[06:01] | It’s a yoke, capable of pulling great weight. | 这是个轭,能拉动巨大的重量. |
[06:04] | It predates the harness on Earth. | 它在地球上倒填了马具的时代. |
[06:07] | Fascinating. Truly. | 很迷人.真的. |
[06:08] | I was getting to that part. | 我正要说那部分. |
[06:10] | It’s too big, too heavy. | 它太大,太重. |
[06:13] | – Meaning? – It wasn’t made for a human being. | – 意思是? – 它不适合人类用. |
[06:16] | Who was it made for? | 谁用它? |
[06:17] | It’s too small for an animal. | 它对于动物来说太小. |
[06:19] | Based on what I know about the Goa’uld, | 基于我对勾阿呜的了解, |
[06:21] | I’d say it was made for an Unas. | 我认为它合适乌纳斯. – 噢. |
[06:23] | The Goa’uld used the Unas as slaves before humans. | 勾阿呜曾把乌纳斯当奴隶,在人类之前. |
[06:26] | They’re predominantly cave dwellers | 他们是显著的洞穴居住者, |
[06:28] | and can work in harsh environments | 并能在恶劣的环境下工作 |
[06:30] | perfect labour for this kind of mining. | 这种采矿的完美劳工. |
[06:33] | This day just gets better and better. | 今天开始越来越精彩了. |
[06:36] | Teal’c, come in. | 提亚克,接进来. |
[06:39] | Proceed, O’Neill. | 继续, 欧尼尔. |
[06:41] | – Find anything? – We have not. | – 找到什么了吗? – 还没有. |
[06:43] | Heads up. Daniel just found evidence | 带头. 丹尼尔刚找到证据显示 |
[06:46] | an Unas might have been in the area. | 乌纳斯可能在这个地区. |
[06:51] | Acknowledged. | 公认的. |
[06:58] | You want me to delay this operation | 你要我延缓作业, |
[07:00] | because you found a shoulder harness… | 因为你找到了一副挽具… |
[07:03] | Yoke, actually. | 实际上,是轭. |
[07:04] | that could be built for a creature | 那可能是给某种生物造的 |
[07:06] | that probably disappeared or died off a long time ago? | 或许很久以前就不见或死了呢? |
[07:09] | The Goa’uld left slaves behind | 勾阿呜一旦对某颗行星失去兴趣 |
[07:12] | once they lost interest in a planet. | 就会留下奴隶. |
[07:13] | In three months | 3个月以来 |
[07:14] | we haven’t seen anything like what you describe. | 我们都没看见你所描述的. |
[07:17] | Maybe that’s the way they want it. | 或许那是他们想要它的方式. |
[07:20] | Doctor, the Pentagon wants results. | 博士,五角大楼想要结果. |
[07:23] | You don’t understand. Unas are territorial, | 你不明白.乌纳斯有领地, |
[07:25] | and when provoked can be dangerous. | 并且被激怒以后很危险. |
[07:27] | Is he always like this? | 他总是像这样? |
[07:29] | Yeah, pretty much. | 对.几乎. |
[07:31] | If they are here, | 如果他们在这里, |
[07:32] | do you think they had anything to do with Ritter gone missing? | 你认为他们对里特尔的失踪有关吗? |
[07:35] | Yes, I do. | 是的. |
[07:37] | I’m not closing down this operation, | 我不能停止作业, |
[07:40] | but I do think | 但是我认为 |
[07:41] | we should bring in some extra troops, | 我们应该带一些额外的军队, |
[07:44] | help secure the area. | 帮助保护地区. |
[08:02] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[08:04] | The Unas wear these | 乌纳斯戴着它 |
[08:05] | to prevent the Goa’uld from burrowing into their necks. | 防止勾阿呜钻洞进入他们的脖子. |
[08:25] | I believe these figures are intended as a warning to stay away. | 我相信这些人形警告,要求离开. |
[08:54] | Lieutenant Ritter. | 里特尔中尉. |
[09:12] | All right! I want extra ammo for everyone. | 很好.我要每个人准备额外的弹药. |
[09:16] | Keep your eyes open and stay in radio contact. | 张大眼睛并保持无线电联络. |
[09:19] | What are you intending to do? | 你打算做什么? |
[09:23] | These things killed one of my men | 这些东西杀了我的一个人 |
[09:25] | and strung him up like a scarecrow. | 并把他像稻草人一样串起来. |
[09:27] | What the hell do you think I intend to do? | 见鬼的你认为我打算做什么? |
[09:30] | You may have provoked them. | 你可能激怒他们. |
[09:32] | We didn’t even know they were here. | 我们甚至都不知道他们在这里. |
[09:35] | How the hell could we have provoked them? | 怎么见鬼的激怒他们了? |
[09:37] | If the mine extends as far as you estimate, | 如果矿脉延伸和你估计的一样远, |
[09:39] | then this other entrance is in the network. | 那么这个的其他入口就在网络里. |
[09:42] | It’s an alternate entrance to the same mine. | 它是相同矿脉的交替入口. |
[09:45] | It has to be something about this area, this mine. | 必定有某些事关于这个地区,这个矿脉. |
[09:49] | They don’t want us here. | 他们不想要我们在这里. |
[09:51] | The feeling’s mutual. | 彼此感觉一样. |
[09:53] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[09:55] | Look, | 看, |
[09:57] | I know he can be a little… | 我知道他可能有点… |
[10:00] | but he’s usually right about this stuff. | 但通常他对这些材料都是对的. |
[10:03] | My orders are to determine the potential of this site | 我的命令是确定这个地区 |
[10:05] | as a mining operation. | 作为采矿作业的可能性. |
[10:08] | Until those orders are rescinded, | 直到这些命令被撤回, |
[10:10] | I will ensure the safety of my people. | 我将保证我的人的安全. |
[10:12] | So, are you gonna help me secure this area or not? | 因此,你要帮我保卫这个地区,或者不? |
[10:26] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误. |
[10:27] | It’s his command, Daniel. | 那是他的命令, 丹尼尔. |
[10:29] | He’s never encountered the Unas. | 他从没遇到过乌纳斯. |
[10:31] | He doesn’t know what he’s dealing with. | 他不知道正在应付什么. |
[10:44] | Argh! | 啊! |
[11:00] | Aaagh! | 啊! |
[11:23] | Ka Keka! | Ka Keka! |
[11:25] | Ka Keka! | Ka Keka! |
[11:29] | Ska nat? | Ska nat? |
[11:32] | Ka Ko Keka? | Ka Ko Keka? |
[11:38] | Benna! | Benna! |
[11:40] | Benna Ka Cha! | Benna Ka Cha! |
[11:44] | Benna Ka Cha! | Benna Ka Cha! |
[11:58] | Help him. Help him. | 去帮他. 去帮他. |
[12:08] | My men’ll take care of the wounded. | 我的人会照顾伤员. |
[12:10] | They’re on the run. Let’s take ’em now. | 他们在逃跑.我们现在带走他们. |
[12:14] | What’s that? What are they doing now? | 那是什么? 他们在做什么? |
[12:17] | They’re mourning their dead. | 他们在哀悼死亡的同伴. |
[12:19] | This may be our best chance. | 这可能是我们最好的机会. |
[12:21] | We’re not gonna let ’em get away, are we? | 我们不会再让他们逃脱的,是吗? |
[12:23] | We won’t pursue an enemy into unknown terrain. | 我们不会追赶敌人进入未知地区. |
[12:26] | You think they’re capable of tactics? | 杰克,你认为他们能使用战术? |
[12:29] | We know them. | 我们知道他们. |
[12:30] | They’re far more intelligent than you think. | 他们比你想象的更聪明. |
[12:32] | I don’t care. They attacked us. | 我不关心.他们攻击了我们. |
[12:35] | Edwards, we’re not going in! | 爱德华兹,我们不能进去! |
[12:37] | This is my command. You are here at my request. | 这是我的命令. 你应我的要求才来这里的. |
[12:41] | You’re in charge of a mining operation. | 你只主管一次采矿作业. |
[12:44] | Your standing orders no longer apply. | 你的作战命令不再有效了. |
[12:46] | Let’s take it back to SGC | 让我们带它回星门指挥部, |
[12:48] | and we’ll figure it out there. | 然后我们在那里想办法. |
[12:50] | Fine. | 好. |
[13:01] | Ow! God! | 噢!上帝! |
[13:02] | Get away. | 走开. |
[13:09] | – How’s the arm? – Good. | – 肩膀怎么样? – 很好. |
[13:13] | How’s the science project? | 那个科学项目如何? |
[13:16] | You mean my overhaul of the gate diagnostic system? | 你指的是我对门检修诊断系统吗? |
[13:19] | I guess that’s what I mean. | 我猜那就是我的意思. |
[13:21] | It’s going well, sir. Thank you for asking. | 很顺利,长官.谢谢你问那个. |
[13:23] | If we go back to this planet, | 如果我们返回这个行星, |
[13:26] | you’re not coming with us, are you? | 你不和我们一起来,是吗? |
[13:29] | – It’s doubtful. – Yeah, that’s too bad. | – 它在怀疑. – 嗯,那太糟了. |
[13:32] | I was hoping you’d take command of the mission. | 我正希望你去指挥任务. |
[13:36] | Colonel Edwards has no experience with the Unas. | 爱德华兹上校没有和乌纳斯遭遇的经验. |
[13:39] | Nor you. | 你也没有. |
[13:43] | He’s an OK guy, Daniel. | 他是个好家伙, 丹尼尔. |
[13:45] | He’s just under a lot of pressure. | 他只是在很大压力下面. |
[13:47] | Yeah. Yeah. I guess I just spent a lot of time breaking you in. | 对. 对.我猜我只是花了很多时间和你相处. |
[13:51] | I just didn’t want to have to start with a new colonel. | 我不想必须和一个新上校重新开始. |
[13:55] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的. |
[14:01] | Just try not to be so… | 只是试着不要太… |
[14:06] | – What? – Oh, you know. | – 什么? – 噢,你知道的. |
[14:19] | Colonel, General Vidrine is down from the Pentagon. | 上校,维德林将军,从五角大楼过来的. |
[14:22] | He’s been put in charge of BC-303 production. | 他被委托主管BC-303的生产. |
[14:26] | We’ve read your report, Colonel, | 我们读过了你的报告,上校, |
[14:28] | and we agree that the evacuation was warranted. | 并且我们同意撤退是对的. |
[14:31] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是, |
[14:32] | with the Prometheus stranded across the galaxy, | 和”普罗米修斯”无依无靠的穿越银河系, |
[14:35] | Earth is currently vulnerable to orbital attack. | 地球目前最脆弱的是来自轨道的攻击. |
[14:38] | If someone can show me another | 如果其他人能告诉我 |
[14:40] | way to acquire naqahdah, I’m listening. | 获取那夸达 的另一种方法,我会听. |
[14:43] | Otherwise, we’ve got to go back to P3X-403. | 否则,我们必须返回P3X-403. |
[14:47] | With enough men and firepower, | 和足够的人和火力一起, |
[14:49] | I can take care of your problem, sir. | 我能处理你的问题,长官. |
[14:51] | We’ve dealt with these creatures before, | 以前我们也应付过这些生物, |
[14:54] | and I can guarantee you it won’t be as easy as you think. | 并且我保证他不像你们所想的那么容易. |
[14:58] | Be that as it may, | 即使那样, |
[14:59] | the Pentagon’s position is quite clear on this. | 五角大楼在这点上十分清楚. |
[15:02] | Colonel Edwards will return to the planet | 爱德华兹上校将返回那个行星 |
[15:05] | and begin mining operations. | 并开始采矿作业. |
[15:06] | SG personnel will provide security on a continuing basis. | SG人员继续提供安全. |
[15:10] | – If this leads to hostilities… – It will. | – 如果这个导致战争… – 它会的. |
[15:14] | Dr Jackson, I don’t believe | 杰克森博士,我不相信 |
[15:16] | you were invited to this meeting. | 你也被邀请参加会议. |
[15:19] | Yes, General, I know. | 是的,将军,我知道. |
[15:21] | I’m sorry, but please hear me out. | 很抱歉,但是请先听我把话说完. |
[15:24] | – The situation can be resolved peacefully. – How? | – 目前的处境可能被和平的解决. – 怎样? |
[15:27] | We’ve been on this planet a long time. | 我们在这个行星很长时间了. |
[15:30] | It wasn’t until we encroached on this one region | 直到我们侵犯了这个地区, |
[15:32] | that the Unas attacked. | 然后乌纳斯开始攻击了. |
[15:34] | Can’t we just mine away from this one area? | 我们就不能从其他地区采矿吗? |
[15:37] | All the other mine sites we’ve surveyed | 其他所有已调查的地区 |
[15:40] | have been void of significant deposits. | 都没有多余的储量. |
[15:42] | This is the only site we’ve found thus far | 这是到目前为止我们找到的 |
[15:44] | that might satisfy production quotas. | 唯一能满足生产指标的地方. |
[15:47] | And if this leads to another dead end? | 如果这会导致另一个困境? |
[15:49] | Then we won’t have a problem, | 那么我们就不会有问题, |
[15:50] | but I’m not going to walk away from this | 但我不会轻易走开 |
[15:52] | until I know for sure. | 直到确切的知道. |
[15:54] | Then can we at least try to negotiate with them? | 那么我们能否至少试着和他们谈判? |
[15:58] | They’re animals, sir. | 他们是动物,长官. |
[15:59] | They are not. They are intelligent. | 他们不是.他们是智慧生命. |
[16:02] | If you underestimate them, more will die. | 如果你低估他们,更多人会死. |
[16:04] | Who would negotiate on our behalf? You? | 谁将代表我们去谈判? 你? |
[16:07] | I have a limited vocabulary | 我会有限的词汇 |
[16:08] | and a rudimentary understanding of their ways, | 和能初步理解他们的方式, |
[16:11] | but this has gone too far for me to handle myself. | 但是我自己去处理已经太过火了. |
[16:15] | What are you proposing, Doctor? | 你有什么提议,博士? |
[16:16] | I suggest we use Chaka as a liaison. | 我建议通过Chaka进行联系. |
[16:19] | – Chaka? – An Unas we met on a different planet. | – Chaka? – 一个我们在其他星球遇到的乌纳斯. |
[16:22] | I’ve had contact with him. | 现在我和他有过联系. |
[16:24] | He’s made progress in his understanding of us. | 他在理解我们的过程中有发展. |
[16:27] | We’ve interacted with these beings before and lived. | 我们以前和这些生物相互接触并且生存了. |
[16:30] | Chaka saved my life. | Chaka救过我的命. |
[16:31] | This is their planet. We’re the invaders. | 这是他们的星球.我们是入侵者. |
[16:34] | We don’t have to provoke or kill them. | 我们不应该去挑衅或者杀死他们. |
[16:36] | I’m sure no one wants that, Dr Jackson. | 我确信没人想那么做,杰克森博士. |
[16:39] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的,我确定. |
[16:41] | If talks are resolved in the time | 如果通过谈判 |
[16:42] | allotted to determine the viability of the mine, | 能确定矿脉的问题, |
[16:45] | you’re giving up nothing by letting him try. | 让他试一下不会损失什么. |
[16:50] | All right. Proceed. | 很好.允许了. |
[16:52] | Dr Jackson, you’ll contact Chaka | 杰克森博士,你可以联系Chaka |
[16:55] | and return him here without delay. | 然后立即把他带来这里. |
[16:57] | One more thing, so that there’s no confusion. | (维德林) 还有一件事, 以便没有混乱. |
[17:01] | If negotiations fail | 如果谈判失败 |
[17:02] | and it comes down to us or them, | 并且需要选择我们或者他们, |
[17:05] | I choose us. | 我选择我们. |
[17:08] | The use of deadly force is authorised. | 使用致命力量已经被批准. |
[17:22] | IDC received, sir. | 身份识别认证代码被确认,长官. |
[17:24] | Dr Jackson, plus one. | 杰克森博士,再加上一人. |
[17:26] | Open the iris. | 打开虹门. |
[17:41] | Stand down. | 放下武器. |
[17:44] | Chaka’s never been in a structure like this before. | Chaka以前从没见过象这样的建筑结构. |
[17:57] | – Um… – | – 嗯… – (低吼) |
[18:02] | A Cha’ Aka. | A Cha’ Aka. |
[18:05] | “A Cha’ Aka” is a greeting. | “A Cha’ Aka”是种问候语. |
[18:07] | In this case, he’s saying hello. | 这种场合,他在说你好. |
[18:11] | ‘Ell… o. | ‘Ell… o. |
[18:14] | Pfft. | Pfft. |
[18:17] | Pfft. | Pfft. |
[18:19] | Um, I’ve had a chance to talk with Chaka. | 嗯, 我和Chaka有过一次交谈. |
[18:22] | He’s managed to accomplish some remarkable things. | 他设法完成了一些非凡的事情. |
[18:25] | On the planet where Chaka lives humans | 在Chaka居住的行星上人类 |
[18:27] | used Unas as domesticated slaves, | 曾使用乌纳斯作为家务奴隶, |
[18:29] | but Chaka led an uprising, and… | 但Chaka领导了一次起义,并且… |
[18:32] | You neglected to mention this before. | 起义?以前你从没提起这个. |
[18:34] | How many were killed in this uprising? | 有多少人在起义中被杀死了? |
[18:36] | That’s not the point. Chaka brokered a truce | 那不是重点. Chaka缔结了停战 |
[18:39] | and established a fragile peace | 并建立起一个脆弱的和平 |
[18:41] | between the humans and Unas who were formerly their slaves. | 在人类和被人类当作奴隶的乌纳斯之间. |
[18:44] | If he managed to do this, | 现在,如果他能设法做这个, |
[18:46] | I know he could act as a peaceful liaison | 我认为他也能成为 |
[18:47] | between us and the Unas of P3X-403. | 我们和P3X-403的乌纳斯之间的和平联络. |
[18:50] | Does he even want to help us? | 他甚至想要帮助我们吗? |
[18:52] | I’ve informed him of what we need to do. | 我已经告诉他我们想要做的事. |
[18:55] | He’s eager to meet Unas of other worlds. | 他也渴望见到其他世界的乌纳斯. |
[18:58] | Tar Ma Kan Ko? | Tar Ma Kan Ko? |
[19:08] | ‘Uman ‘elp Chaka. | ‘Uman ‘elp Chaka. |
[19:13] | Chaka ‘elp ‘uman. | Chaka ‘elp ‘uman. |
[19:20] | Looks like the Unas had a party | (洛恩) 看起来我们离开的时候 |
[19:22] | while we were gone. | 乌纳斯举办了聚会. |
[19:24] | You’re right, Dr Jackson. | 你是对的,杰克森博士. |
[19:26] | They’re much more advanced than what I thought. | 他们比我所想的进化的多. |
[19:30] | They have command of fire. | 他们会控制火. |
[19:33] | Major Lorne, as soon as this place is cleaned up, | 洛恩少校,尽快清理这个地方, |
[19:37] | I want you to begin a resonance scan analysis | 我想让你开始 |
[19:39] | of the lower mine shafts. | 对低层矿井的共振扫描分析. |
[19:44] | How do you intend to find these Unas, Doctor? | 你打算怎样找这些乌纳斯,博士? |
[19:47] | I think Chaka will lead us to them. | 我认为Chaka会带我们去找他们. |
[20:02] | Chaka. | Chaka. |
[20:08] | Colonel, he knows you don’t like him. | 上校, 他知道你不喜欢他. |
[20:11] | Keep staring at him like that, | 像那样凝视他, |
[20:12] | he’s gonna take it as a challenge. | 他会把它视为一个挑战. |
[20:16] | Chaka, Ka Kreeka. | Chaka, Ka Kreeka. |
[20:28] | Just keep him away from me. | 让他离我远点. |
[20:33] | Hanson, Penhall, you’re with them. | 汉森, 潘豪,你们和他们一起. |
[20:38] | The rest of you, I want this perimeter secured. | 其他人,我要周边建立安全. |
[20:41] | Antipersonnel and overlapping fields of fire. Move it! | 杀伤性和重叠火力场.开始做! |
[20:45] | He’s getting ready for a war. | 他正准备一场战争. |
[20:47] | He’s responsible for protecting his camp. | 他要保护营地. |
[20:49] | Yeah, or he’s looking for revenge for Lieutenant Ritter. | 嗯,或者他正伺机为里特尔中尉复仇. |
[21:17] | ‘Uman tatack? | ‘Uman tatack? |
[21:20] | Ka. No. We’re not gonna attack. | Ka. 不. 我们不准备攻击. |
[21:22] | Tonok. Shesh. | Tonok. Shesh. |
[21:24] | ‘Uman tatack. | ‘Uman tatack. |
[21:26] | He says our weapons | 他说我们的武器 |
[21:27] | and the size of our group create fear. | 和队伍的规模引起了恐慌. |
[21:29] | It seems like we intend to attack. | 似乎我们打算进攻. |
[21:32] | Ka. Dan’el, Chaka Ka cha. | Ka. Dan’el, Chaka Ka cha. |
[21:36] | He wants me to go with him alone. | 他要我单独和他去. |
[21:38] | Ka. Keka. | Ka. Keka. |
[21:40] | Unarmed. | 不带武器. |
[21:42] | You will be helpless. | (提亚克) 你会无助的. |
[21:44] | I’ll be all right. | 我会很好. |
[21:45] | This is unwise. | 这不明智. |
[21:46] | We can’t make contact if they fear us. | 如果他们恐惧我们就无法进行联络. |
[21:48] | Are you certain? | 你确信? |
[21:52] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m… I’m certain. | 是的.是的, 我… 我肯定. |
[22:30] | Staff weapons, torture sticks, manacles | 法杖武器, 拷问刺, 手铐 |
[22:34] | symbols of pain and death. | 痛苦和死亡的标志. |
[22:39] | Chaka? Here, got a new toy. | Chaka? 这里,一个新玩具. |
[22:49] | – Aka. – You’re welcome. | – Aka. – 不客气. |
[22:54] | A Cha’ Aka, A Cha’ Aka. | A Cha’ Aka, A Cha’ Aka. |
[22:58] | A Cha’ Aka… | A Cha’ Aka… |
[23:00] | “Come sit by my fire” | “来坐在我的火旁边” |
[23:02] | Unas diplomacy. | 乌纳斯外交. |
[23:05] | A Cha’ Aka, A Cha’ Aka. | A Cha’ Aka, A Cha’ Aka. |
[23:09] | A Cha’ Aka, A Cha’ Aka… | A Cha’ Aka, A Cha’ Aka… |
[23:13] | Chaka? | (清喉咙) Chaka? |
[23:16] | How long is this, um… | 这个要多久, 呃… |
[23:19] | kel Nok. Ma Kan Ska nat? | Kel Nok. Ma Kan Ska nat? |
[23:22] | – Nok. – Now. | – Nok. – 现在. |
[23:25] | – Ka Nok. – Later. | – Ka Nok. – 以后. |
[23:30] | A Cha’ Aka, A Cha’ Aka… | A Cha’ Aka, A Cha’ Aka… |
[23:32] | It will take as long as it takes. | 它需要多久就会花费多久. |
[23:44] | A Cha’ Aka, A Cha’ Aka… | A Cha’ Aka, A Cha’ Aka… |
[24:06] | Hello. | 你好. |
[24:32] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道你在做什么 |
[24:38] | Down. Good idea. | 跪下.好主意. |
[25:36] | Trade. | 交换. |
[25:53] | Aka. | Aka. |
[25:56] | A Cha’ Aka. | A Cha’ Aka. |
[25:59] | Te Chaka. | Te Chaka. |
[26:02] | – Ta? – Um, a Cha’ Aka. | – Ta? – Um, a Cha’ Aka. |
[26:05] | Te… Daniel. | Te… 丹尼尔. |
[26:08] | Dan’el. | Dan’el. |
[26:11] | “Dan’el” is fine. | “Dan’el”很好. |
[26:13] | Te Kor Asek. Zo. | Te Kor Asek. Zo. |
[26:18] | “Kor” is “iron”. “Asek”? | “Kor”是 “铁”. “Asek”? |
[26:24] | Iron Shirt. The alpha male. | 铁衬衫. 男人. |
[26:28] | kel, Ko Tar? | Kel, Ko Tar? |
[26:30] | Tar ‘uman. | Tar ‘uman. |
[26:34] | ‘Uman ka ne. | ‘Uman ka ne. |
[26:38] | kel Ko keka? | Kel Ko keka? |
[26:40] | Uh, yes, we brought death, | 呃, 是的, 我们带来了死亡, |
[26:43] | but we want to be friends. | 但我们想做朋友. |
[26:44] | To preserve life. Ska nat. | 去保护生命. Ska nat. |
[26:46] | Ska nat. Unas, Kor Asek, A Chaka, A ‘uman. | Ska nat. Unas, Kor Asek, A Chaka, A ‘uman. |
[26:53] | Ska nat Te. | Ska nat Te. |
[26:54] | Right. We work this out, we all win. | 对. 一起合作, 我们全都会赢. |
[27:04] | Cho’ee’che, Chaka. | Cho’ee’che, Chaka. |
[27:11] | Dan’el. | Dan’el. |
[27:24] | Cho’ee’che, Kor Asek. | Cho’ee’che, Kor Asek. |
[27:36] | OK. | 好的. |
[27:38] | All right. | 很好. |
[27:40] | Now we’re talking, huh? | 现在我们谈谈, 呃? |
[27:46] | Dr Jackson, how’d it go? | 杰克森博士,怎么样了? |
[27:48] | I figured out why they attacked us. | 我理解为什么他们攻击我们了. |
[27:50] | It’s this mine. It’s sacred to them. | 是这个矿脉. 对他们是神圣的. |
[27:52] | Their ancestors were worked to death | 他们的祖先工作到死, |
[27:55] | by the Goa’uld while they were mining it. | 当勾阿呜通过他们采矿的时候. |
[27:58] | I said I’d speak to my superiors on their behalf. | 我说过我会和我的上级谈话代表他们. |
[28:01] | Burial sites are protected on Earth. | 葬礼场所在地球也被保护着. |
[28:03] | Those rules should apply here. | 那些规则同样在这里适用. |
[28:04] | We have to leave. | 我们应该离开. |
[28:05] | We got the results of the resonance scan. | 我们得到了共鸣扫描结果. |
[28:08] | The deposit is over 300 metres in length | 储量超过300米长 |
[28:11] | and almost completely solid. | 并且几乎都是固体. |
[28:17] | 53,000 metric tons. | 53,000顿. |
[28:19] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们不能再去任何地方. |
[28:29] | My meeting with the Unas went well. | 我和乌纳斯的会面进行的很顺利. |
[28:31] | They’re reluctant to trust us, | 他们不愿意相信我们, |
[28:33] | but we’re communicating. | 但是我们正在交流. |
[28:34] | How many of them are there? | 他们那里有多少人? |
[28:36] | I only saw a medium-sized clan. Why? | 我只看见一个中型部落.为什么问这个? |
[28:39] | We need to know if we’re going to relocate them. | 我们需要知道是否我们能重新安置他们. |
[28:43] | They’ll never accept it, sir. | 他们决不会接受的.长官. |
[28:45] | They won’t understand it. | 他们不会理解. |
[28:47] | Then it’s your job to make them understand. | 那就是你的工作了,使他们理解. |
[28:49] | If you don’t, | 如果你不能, |
[28:51] | we’ll have to go in there with tranquillisers and capture them. | 我们会去那里捕获他们 |
[28:54] | They’re not animals. | 他们不是动物. |
[28:55] | I’m sure Chaka and I can accomplish something. | 我确信Chaka和我能完成些事情. |
[28:58] | Just let me go talk to them again. | 请让我再去核他们谈谈. |
[29:01] | You have 24 hours | 你有24小时去 |
[29:02] | to convince the Unas to come peacefully, | 说服乌纳斯接受和平, |
[29:05] | or they’ll be forcibly removed. | 否则他们会被强制迁徙. |
[29:16] | ‘Uman Ko Keka Onac. | ‘Uman Ko Keka Onac. |
[29:19] | Unas Ko Keka Onac. | Unas Ko Keka Onac. |
[29:21] | Right. We should not fight each other. | 对.我们不应该互相战斗. |
[29:23] | The Goa’uld are our common enemy. | 勾阿呜是我们共同的敌人. |
[29:26] | Ka nay. | Ka nay. |
[29:27] | Ka nay. Friend. Uh, clan member. | Ka nay.朋友. 噢, 部落成员. |
[29:32] | ‘Uman Ka nay. | ‘Uman Ka nay. |
[29:34] | That’s right. That’s right. | 没错. 没错. |
[29:36] | So… | 因此… |
[29:42] | We’re going to give you food. | 我们给你们食物. |
[29:49] | ‘Uman Ko Nan Unas. | ‘Uman Ko Nan Unas. |
[30:08] | And, in exchange, | 并且,作为交换, |
[30:10] | we need… this. | 我们需要…这个. |
[30:14] | kada. | Kada. |
[30:15] | Kada. Yes. We need Kada to make war with the Goa’uld. | kada. 是的. 我们需要kada准备和勾阿呜的战争. |
[30:20] | ‘Uman Ko kada, | ‘Uman Ko Kada, |
[30:23] | Tonok tok Onac. | Tonok tok Onac. |
[30:28] | – Kel? – How? We make ships out of it. | – kel? – 怎样? 我们用它制造飞船. |
[30:35] | Um… | 呃… |
[30:51] | Right. Why would either of you know what a ship was? | 对. 为什么你们都不知道什么是飞船呢? |
[30:57] | Uh… | 呃… |
[31:00] | This. | 这个. |
[31:03] | You know what this is. | 你知道这个是什么. |
[31:05] | Kekata. | Kekata. |
[31:06] | Kekata, yes. | Kekata, 对. |
[31:08] | We can make Kekata with this – Kada. | 我们能制造Kekata,用这个 – kada. |
[31:14] | Now, with many Kekata, | 现在, 制造许多Kekata, |
[31:19] | we can bring death to the Goa’uld, the Onac. | 我们能把死亡带给勾阿呜, 那些Onac. |
[31:24] | Ka Keka Onac. | Ka Keka Onac. |
[31:26] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[31:41] | Hold. | 稳住. |
[31:48] | ‘Uman A Unas Ma Kan Nok. | ‘Uman A Unas Ma Kan Nok. |
[31:53] | – Kel? – Why? | – kel? – 为什么? |
[31:56] | Because if we don’t come to some sort of agreement, | 因为如果我们不达成些一致, |
[31:59] | ‘uman Zo… | ‘uman Zo… |
[32:02] | relocate you. | 重新安置你们. |
[32:06] | Relocate. | 重新安置. |
[32:07] | – Ta “relocate”? – Shesh? | – Ta “重新安置”? – Shesh? |
[32:16] | Ka Ko Ka Cha. | Ka Ko Ka Cha. |
[32:18] | Ko Ka Cha. | Ko Ka Cha. |
[32:19] | ‘Uman Ko Ka Cha Unas Ka No na. | ‘Uman Ko Ka Cha Unas Ka No na. |
[32:22] | Away from your home. | 离开你们的家. |
[32:24] | Ko Ka Cha Unas Ka No na? | Ko Ka Cha Unas Ka No na? |
[32:28] | – Tok! – No. | – 托克! – 不. |
[32:30] | Defiance will only lead to Unas bloodshed. Ka tok. | 反抗只会引导乌纳斯流血. Ka tok. |
[32:33] | ‘Uman Ko Keka Te. | ‘Uman Ko Keka Te. |
[32:36] | Keka Unas. | Keka Unas. |
[32:39] | ‘Uman Ko Keka Te Unas. | ‘Uman Ko Keka Te Unas. |
[32:42] | Unas Ko Keka Te ‘uman. | Unas Ko Keka Te ‘uman. |
[32:44] | No, you won’t give us death. You can’t win. | 不,你不能给予我们死亡.你们不会赢. |
[32:48] | A Unas Nay A Tok! | A Unas Nay A Tok! |
[32:51] | All the tribes will fight. | 所有的部落都会战斗. |
[32:54] | How many? | 多少? |
[32:56] | Uh, Kel Ka Naya? | Uh, Kel Ka Naya? |
[32:58] | Soseka. | Soseka. |
[33:04] | No. That’s impossible. | 不. 那很重要. |
[33:10] | Teal’c, come in. | 提亚克, 接进来. |
[33:12] | Teal’c, this is Daniel. | 提亚克,这是丹尼尔. |
[33:14] | Do you read me? Over. | 你在听吗?完毕. |
[33:15] | Dammit. Um… | 该死的. 呃… |
[33:20] | Just wait here. Lota. | Just wait here. Lota. |
[33:23] | Lota. Lota. Lota. | Lota. Lota. Lota. |
[34:31] | – Oh, God. – What happened? | – 噢,上帝. – 发生什么了? |
[34:33] | It was coming up on my position. | 它在我的位置上出现了. |
[34:36] | It was attacking. | 它在攻击. |
[34:37] | It was attacking… | 它正攻击… |
[34:41] | The necklace. | 项链. |
[34:47] | This necklace was precious to him. | 这个项链对他很重要. |
[34:49] | He was coming back for it, and we killed him. | 他回来拿它,然后我们杀了他. |
[34:52] | – I didn’t know. – No need to apologise. | – 我不知道. – 不需要道歉. |
[34:56] | Tatack. | Tatack. |
[35:01] | They are preparing to attack. | 他们正准备攻击. |
[35:03] | Let ’em. We’re ready. | 让他们来.我们准备好了. |
[35:05] | No, you’re not. | 不,你没有. |
[35:12] | Colonel, we have to get out of here now. | 上校,我们必须现在就离开这里. |
[35:15] | I don’t buy it. | 我不买它. |
[35:16] | Are you hearing this? | 你听到了吗? |
[35:17] | They’d have been seen by aerial scans. | 他们可以被空中侦察看见. |
[35:20] | Unas live in caves | 乌纳斯生活在洞穴, |
[35:21] | where aerial scans don’t detect them. | 在那里航空侦察不到他们. |
[35:23] | Our position will be overrun. | 我们的位置会被占领. |
[35:25] | I was close to working out an agreement. | 我刚接近完成协议. |
[35:27] | They wanna be left alone. | 他们不想被打扰. |
[35:36] | Dan’el! | Dan’el! |
[35:51] | Hold your fire! | 不要开火! |
[35:53] | If they attack, we will defend ourselves. | 如果他们攻击,我们要保护自己. |
[36:43] | You’re right, Dr Jackson. | 你是对的,杰克森博士. |
[36:46] | Let’s get back to the gate. | 让我们回到星门. |
[36:48] | No, it’s too late. If we move now, | 不,太晚了. 如果我们现在移动, |
[36:50] | they’ll run us down. | 他们就会冲下来. |
[37:01] | – What’s he doing? – I don’t know. | – 他在做什么? – 我不知道. |
[37:13] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做任何蠢事. |
[37:18] | He’s giving us a chance. | 他正给我们一个机会. |
[37:21] | A chance to do what? | 什么机会? |
[37:32] | To surrender. | 投降. |
[37:34] | Surrender? Not possible. | 投降? 不可能. |
[37:37] | Don’t do it, Colonel. | 别做那个,上校. |
[37:49] | Kor Asek. | Kor Asek. |
[37:52] | ‘Uman A Ta Ka Keka. | ‘Uman A Ta Ka Keka. |
[37:55] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[37:56] | That we don’t have to kill each other. | 我们不必互相杀死对方. |
[37:59] | ‘Uman A Te A Ka Naya. | ‘Uman A Te A Ka Naya. |
[38:02] | We can be of the same tribe. | 我们能成为相同的部落. |
[38:04] | A Ka Naya Keka Onac. | A Ka Naya Keka Onac. |
[38:08] | Together we can bring death to the Goa’uld. | 我们一起能把死亡带给勾阿呜. |
[38:11] | – Tak! – Trick? | – Tak! – 诡计? |
[38:14] | Dan’el, cho’ee’che. | Dan’el, cho’ee’che. |
[38:18] | ‘Uman Ko Keka Unas. | ‘Uman Ko Keka Unas. |
[38:22] | He’s saying that while we talk peace, | 他说当我们谈着和平, |
[38:24] | humans kill Unas. He doesn’t believe me. | 人类却杀死乌纳斯. 他不相信我. |
[38:28] | We have to show respect. | 我们必须表现的尊敬. |
[38:31] | We have to get down on the ground. | 我们必须跪在地上. |
[38:33] | On the ground? There’s no way I’m… | 跪到地上? 那没门,我… |
[38:35] | Colonel, this is the way their social order works! | 上校,这是他们社会秩序工作的方式! |
[38:38] | We have to show submissiveness | 我们必须显得恭敬 |
[38:40] | to show we’re not a threat. | 以证明我们不是威胁. |
[38:42] | We have to get down on the ground, | 我们必须跪到地上, |
[38:44] | and that is all we have to do. | 并且全部人都要那么做. |
[38:57] | Colonel, everyone. | 上校,每个人. |
[39:00] | Please! | 请! |
[39:29] | Benna? | Benna? |
[39:34] | A Benna A Tar ‘uman. | A Benna A Tar ‘uman. |
[39:48] | On ‘or. | On ‘or. |
[39:52] | “Honour. “ | “荣誉.” |
[39:55] | He understands. | 他明白. |
[39:59] | Cho’ee’che, Kor Asek. | Cho’ee’che, Kor Asek. |
[40:50] | Now we can negotiate. | 现在我们可以谈判. |
[41:00] | How long do we have to kneel? | 我们要跪下多久? |
[41:07] | As long as it takes. | 它需要多久就跪多久. |
[41:23] | A Cha’ Aka, Dan’el. | A Cha’ Aka, Dan’el. |
[41:26] | A Cha’ Aka, Kor Asek. | A Cha’ Aka, Kor Asek. |
[41:36] | I think we’ve got ourselves a deal. | 我想我们得到了一个交易. |
[41:38] | And what deal would that be? | 是什么样的交易,杰克森博士? |
[41:41] | – We won’t desecrate their sacred ground. – We won’t? | – 我们不能亵渎他们的圣地. – 不能? |
[41:45] | In exchange, | 作为交换, |
[41:45] | the Unas will help defeat their ancestors’ killers, the Goa’uld. | 乌纳斯会帮忙击败他们祖先的杀手,勾阿呜. |
[41:49] | And just how are they going to do that? | 而且他们怎样能做到那个? |
[41:52] | They’re gonna work the mine themselves. | 他们自己亲自去挖矿. |
[41:55] | What? | 什么? |
[41:58] | Did you propose this? | 是你提议的这个? |
[41:59] | No, actually, it was Iron Shirt. | 不,实际上,是铁衬衫. |
[42:06] | So the Unas are gonna mine this deposit | 因此乌纳斯会挖这块矿藏 |
[42:09] | and turn all the naqahdah over to us? | 然后将所有那夸达转交给我们? |
[42:12] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[42:17] | Can they work a jackhammer? | 他们能用手提钻吗? |
[42:20] | I think you’ll find they’re very intelligent | 我想你会发现他们都非常聪明 |
[42:23] | and can learn. | 并且好学. |
[42:24] | You treat them with respect | 你真诚的对待他们, |
[42:26] | and you’ll find out what kind of allies they can be. | 你会发现他们会成为怎样的同盟. |
[42:30] | O’Neill was right about you. | 欧尼尔关于你是对的. |
[42:34] | You are a pain in the ass. | 你是个屁股疼的家伙. |
[42:39] | But… well worth it. | 但是… 还值得. |
[42:53] | Dan’el. | Dan’el. |
[42:57] | Aka. | Aka. |