时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Sorry I haven’t changed, sir. | 抱歉,长官.我没注意到变化 |
[00:22] | The message said it was urgent. | 通知说是很紧急的事. |
[00:24] | Hello again, Major Carter. | 再次你好吗, 卡特少校. |
[00:27] | Warrick. | 沃里克. |
[00:29] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次看到你. |
[00:31] | You too. What brings you here? | 你也是.什么风把你吹来了? |
[00:33] | When last we spoke, | 我们上次谈话的时候, |
[00:35] | you reiterated your desire for access to Serrakin technology. | 你重述对瑟拉啃科技的向往. |
[00:38] | Yes, of course. | 是的,当然. |
[00:40] | Yet diplomacy between our respective leadership | 同时,我们各自领袖间的外交 |
[00:43] | has been slow to develop. | 正在慢慢发展. |
[00:45] | I’m sure they’re just being cautious. | 我确信他们仅是小心谨慎的. |
[00:47] | As I told Hammond and Dr Jackson, | 如同我告诉哈蒙德将军和杰克森博士的, |
[00:50] | I am here to offer you | 我来这里向你提供 |
[00:51] | full access to the ion propulsion engine on the Seberus. | 塞波瑞斯号上的离子推进引擎的全部资料. |
[00:55] | Well, that’s great. | 噢,那真棒. |
[00:57] | Sir, this could… | 长官, 这能… |
[00:58] | I read your report, Major. | 我读过你的报告, 少校. |
[01:00] | I won’t debate the value of the technology, | 我不会争论科技的价值, |
[01:02] | but there’s more. | 但是有更多. |
[01:06] | In return, I would like your help… | 作为报答,我需要你的帮助… |
[01:09] | to win a race. | 赢得竞赛. |
[02:08] | Stargate.SG1-s07e08.Space.Race | |
[02:17] | It is called the Loop of Kon Garat. | 它被叫作康噶拉特循环赛. |
[02:20] | Every year, the largest corporation on my planet, | 每年, 我星球上最大的公司, |
[02:22] | known as Tech Con Group, | 被称为康高科技集团的, |
[02:24] | awards an extremely lucrative contract to the winner of the Loop. | 给循环赛的获胜者一份非常值钱的合同. |
[02:29] | A contract? | (丹尼尔) 一份合同? |
[02:32] | It is a time-tested method | 它是一个经受时间考验的方法, |
[02:34] | to find the most able pilot with the best ship for the job. | 去找出最能干的飞行员给予他们工作. |
[02:37] | The race is open to anyone. | 竞赛面向任何人开放. |
[02:39] | There are few rules. | 有很少的规则. |
[02:40] | The winner’s ship must | 优胜者的飞船必须第一个抵达 |
[02:42] | arrive first and intact. | 并且完整无缺. |
[02:43] | The government of your planet | 你们星球的政府 |
[02:45] | is letting you share advanced technology with us | 让你与我们分享先进技术 |
[02:48] | in exchange for us helping you to win a race? | 作为交换我们帮助你赢得竞赛? |
[02:53] | Not exactly. | 并不完全是. |
[02:55] | I have arranged for a small group of you | 我会为你们一个小组来赫布瑞旦 |
[02:57] | to come to Hebridan on a diplomatic visit. | 进行一次外交访问作安排. |
[02:59] | There is no rule preventing you from helping me, | 没有任何规定阻止你来帮助我, |
[03:02] | and what you learn while you’re there… | 而且当你在那里时你想学习… |
[03:05] | So, unofficially. | 那么, 非官方的. |
[03:09] | – How can we help? – Major! | – 我们怎样能帮助你? – 少校! |
[03:12] | Can’t hurt to ask, can it, sir? | 问一下不会受伤, 对吗, 长官? |
[03:17] | The power you used to recharge the Seberus | 当我陷入困境时, |
[03:18] | when I was stranded… | 你曾用来给塞波瑞斯再充电的动力… |
[03:21] | A naqahdah generator. | 一个那夸达发电机. |
[03:23] | The Seberus has been through a lot. | 塞波瑞斯直飞了许多. |
[03:25] | But my diagnostic analysis of its systems showed | 我的系统诊断分析显示 |
[03:27] | greatly improved efficiency | 极大的改进了效率 |
[03:29] | when supplemented by the naqahdah generator. | 当由那夸达发电机补偿之后. |
[03:32] | I’d like to participate. | 我想参加. |
[03:37] | Well, actually, I was not asking you to join me. | 嗯,实际上我没有要你加入我. |
[03:41] | Why not? I’ll have to interface the generator. | 为什么不呢? 我必须处理发电机. |
[03:44] | Could you not just show me? | 你能直接展示给我看吗? |
[03:46] | Naqahdah generators are valuable to us. | 那夸达发电机对我们很有价值. |
[03:49] | We won’t let one out of our sight. | 我们不会让任一个离开我们的视线. |
[03:51] | Besides, you never know what issues could arise on the fly. | 此外,你从未知道在飞行中会产生什么问题. |
[03:54] | I feel compelled to warn you of the danger. | 少校,我感到被你强迫警告危险. |
[03:57] | It’s not for the fainthearted. | 这不是对于懦弱而言. |
[03:58] | We take risks to attain advanced technology all the time. | 我们一直冒险获得先进技术. |
[04:02] | For me, there’d be no better way to | 对于我来说,没有比在实际操作过程 |
[04:06] | learn about your ship than to see it in action. | 更好的方法来学习你的飞船. |
[04:08] | A victory would mean a great deal to me. | 胜利将对我意义重大. |
[04:11] | I am not above accepting your offer. | 我不会在那上面接受你的报价. |
[04:15] | With your approval, sir. | 和你的许可一起,长官. |
[04:19] | Major, I expect you to evaluate the risk | 少校,我期待你评估 |
[04:21] | of this mission on an ongoing basis | 这次任务的危险,并依照 |
[04:24] | and act accordingly. | 行动准则相应行动. |
[04:26] | As always, sir. | 像往常一样,长官. |
[04:34] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨. – 嗨. |
[04:36] | – You ready? – Yeah, just about. | – 准备好了吗? – 是的, 差不多了. |
[04:39] | Warrick has set us up some meetings | 沃里克会安排一些 |
[04:42] | with high-ranking members of his government. | 我们同他们政府的高层成员的会议. |
[04:45] | I bet O’Neill’s looking forward to that. | 我打赌欧尼尔正盼望着那个 |
[04:48] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,对. |
[04:50] | – You really think this is worth it? – Absolutely. | – 你真的认为这是值得的吗? – 绝对. |
[04:54] | Why, don’t you? | 为什么, 你不觉得? |
[04:56] | No… Yeah… I just… | 不… 嗯… 我只是… |
[04:58] | – You just seem unusually gung ho. – Gung ho? | – 你只是看起来有点异常的热情. – 热情? |
[05:02] | This is more than about attaining new technology for you. | 这对于你来说多于取得一项新技术. |
[05:06] | You mean helping Warrick? | 你意思是帮助沃里克? |
[05:07] | He did once risk his life for me. | 他确实曾为我冒生命危险. |
[05:09] | Yeah, I heard that. | 是的,我听说过那个. |
[05:11] | I think there’s something else. | 我认为是其他一些事. |
[05:13] | Look, I know that this could be dangerous, | 你看, 我知道那可能会很危险, |
[05:18] | but this is our job, right? | 但这就是我们的工作, 不对吗? |
[05:20] | It’s what we signed on to do. | 这是我们签约要做的事. |
[05:22] | We take risks in the hopes of | 我们冒险和满怀希望 |
[05:24] | achieving new levels of technology. | 去发展新的科技水平. |
[05:27] | If – and I stress “if” | 如果 – 而且我强调 “如果” |
[05:30] | participating in this race happens to be a little bit, | 参加这场竞赛时碰巧发生一点事 |
[05:33] | I don’t know… | 是我不知道的 |
[05:35] | Fun? | 有趣? |
[05:37] | What’s a girl to do? | 一个女孩要做什么? |
[05:39] | Nothing. That’s just what I thought. | 没什么. 那正是我所想的. |
[05:48] | I’m Ardal Hadraig. | 我是奥达尔 海坠格. |
[05:49] | Welcome back to TCNN’s exclusive coverage of | 欢迎回到TCNN的第59届 |
[05:51] | the 59th Loop of Kon Garat. | 康噶拉特循环赛杯赛的新闻报导. |
[05:55] | With the Loop set to begin tomorrow, | 与循环赛明天开始一起的, |
[05:58] | we have a startling new development to report. | 我们有一些令人吃惊的新进展要报导. |
[06:01] | Perennial also-ran Warrick Finn announced today | 常年的失败者沃里克 芬恩今天宣布 |
[06:04] | that his copilot will be a human | 他的副驾驶员将是那个 |
[06:06] | from the planet we’ve come to know as Earth. | 我们正逐渐认识的名为地球上的人类. |
[06:09] | Major Carter’s participation will mark | 卡特少校满怀决心参加 |
[06:12] | the first inclusion of an alien in Loop history. | 历史上第一次有外星人的循环赛大赛. |
[06:16] | A band of explorers happened upon him | 一群探险家偶然发现他的飞船 – “塞波瑞斯”号 |
[06:19] | when his ship, the “Seberus”, crashed on an uncharted planet | 当它迫降到一个未知行星 |
[06:23] | while transporting convicts to the outlying prison colonies. | 是在运送罪犯远离中央的监狱殖民地时. |
[06:26] | The question on everyone’s mind is | 每个人脑中的问题就是 |
[06:29] | will these earthlings bring Warrick luck a second time around? | 这些地球人能带给沃里克第2次好运吗? |
[06:34] | Continuing coverage of the Loop of Kon Garat | 继续康噶拉特循环赛新闻报导 |
[06:38] | is brought to you by Tech Con Ultra Sport Beverage. | 由康高科技超级运动饮料带给你的. |
[06:41] | When you’ve got an ultrabig thirst to quench, | 当你想要让极端口渴得到抑制, |
[06:44] | only Tech Con Ultra Sport will do. | 只有康高科技超级运动能做到. |
[06:56] | May I introduce you all to Eamon? | 我能为你们引见伊蒙吗? |
[06:59] | He is responsible for making the Seberus what it is today. | 他负责做塞波瑞斯号今天的汇报. |
[07:03] | And he is my younger brother. | 并且他是我的弟弟. |
[07:05] | Ah, yes. I see the family resemblance. | 啊, 对.我看到了家庭的相似. |
[07:08] | It’s uncanny, boys. | 真怪异, 男孩们. |
[07:10] | It’s like… | 看起来像… |
[07:16] | Colonel Jack O’Neill. This is… | 杰克 欧尼尔上校. 这是… |
[07:19] | You just had to do it, didn’t you? | 你必须做它, 是吗? |
[07:20] | Eamon… | 伊蒙… |
[07:22] | You think we’d lose without their help? | 你认为没有他们的帮助我们就会输吗? |
[07:25] | Eamon! | 伊蒙! |
[07:26] | They saved my life | 他们救了我的命 |
[07:28] | and are responsible for my getting back home to Hebridan. | 并且还负责了送我跟赫布瑞旦回家. |
[07:31] | I suggest you show some respect. | 我建议你表现一些尊重. |
[07:34] | My apologies. | 我的道歉. |
[07:35] | I am honoured to meet my brother’s saviours. | 很荣幸见到我哥哥的拯救者. |
[07:39] | And you must be Major Carter. | 而你一定是卡特少校. |
[07:42] | The one without whom we could not win the Loop. | 那位我们离开了就无法赢得循环赛的人 |
[07:45] | You know, I feel all warm and fuzzy. How about you? | 你知道吗,我感到全部的温暖和舒适.你们怎么样? |
[07:48] | Major Carter, if you are to be my copilot, | 卡特少校, 如果你要成为我的副驾驶员, |
[07:51] | you’ll need to know how the ship works. | 你需要知道飞船是怎样工作的. |
[07:53] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[07:54] | The operations manual for the Seberus. | 塞波瑞斯的操作手册. |
[07:56] | I had it translated for you. | 我已经为你翻译了. |
[07:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[08:00] | That’s not our language. | 这不是我们的语言. |
[08:03] | It’s mine, sir. | 它是我的. |
[08:05] | Right. | 很好. |
[08:08] | The long-range scanner control unit didn’t come in again today. | 远程扫描控制器今天仍然没有再次进来. |
[08:12] | When I called, they said our credit… | 我打电话的时候,他们说我们的信用… |
[08:14] | I will go and pick one up, | 我会去挑选一个, |
[08:15] | after I escort Colonel O’Neill, | 在我护送欧尼尔上校, |
[08:17] | Dr Jackson and Teal’c to our capitol building. | 杰克森博士以及提亚克到我们的议会大厦之后. |
[08:21] | T, you coming? | 提亚克,你来吗? |
[08:23] | Carter requested I remain to assist her. | 卡特少校要求我留下来协助她. |
[08:28] | – She did? – I did? | – 她做了? – 我做了? |
[08:32] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[08:34] | Right. Yes, thank you. | 很好.是的,谢谢. |
[08:37] | I do not wish to disappoint Major Carter. | 我不会使你失望的,卡特少校. |
[08:42] | Yes, I know the feeling. | 对, 你知道感觉. |
[08:46] | – Shall we? – Stay in touch. | – 可以了吗? – 保持距离. |
[08:55] | – I am in your debt, Major Carter. – Indeed. | – 我在还你的借债,卡特少校. – 确实. |
[09:06] | With all your science, | 由于你们的全部科学, |
[09:08] | I’m surprised you don’t have a power source that rivals this. | 我很惊讶你们没有一种能源能和它竞争. |
[09:11] | Oh, they exist. | 噢, 他们存在的. |
[09:13] | We just couldn’t afford one. | 我们只是买不起. |
[09:15] | Ah. | 啊. |
[09:18] | Warrick is desperate, Major. | 沃里克在铤而走险,少校. |
[09:21] | How do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[09:22] | He was gone a long time. | 他离开太长时间了. |
[09:24] | We all thought he was dead. | 我们都认为他死了. |
[09:26] | His wife, Athea, remarried, | 他的妻子, 艾茜雅, 改嫁了, |
[09:28] | and has children of her own now. | 并且现在有属于她自己的孩子. |
[09:30] | Since his return, work has been scarce. | 从他回来以后, 工作不足. |
[09:36] | He thinks this race | 他认为这场竞赛 |
[09:37] | is his chance to get his life back, | 是他重新获得生活的机会,少校. |
[09:39] | and he will do anything to win it. | 并且他会做任何事去获胜. |
[09:42] | – What about you? – Me? | – 那你呢? – 我? |
[09:45] | I work for Tech Con. | 我为康高科技工作. |
[09:47] | I design garbage disposal units | 我为他们的食品服务划分 |
[09:50] | for their food service division. | 提供废物处理装置. |
[09:52] | Need I say more? | 需要我说更多的吗? |
[09:55] | – No. – Eamon, I’m back. | – 不. – (沃里克) 伊蒙,我回来了. |
[09:59] | Did you get the… | 你有没有得到… |
[10:00] | No. They just transmitted the race data. | 不. 他们只是传送了竞赛资料. |
[10:10] | Tech Con Group | (广播) 康高科技集团 |
[10:13] | progress and people working in total harmony. | 致力于使人民进步及和睦工作. |
[10:16] | I’m Miles Hagan, President of Tech Con Group. | 我是迈尔斯 海根, 康高科技集团的总裁. |
[10:20] | I wish to welcome you | 我做为官员欢迎你们, |
[10:21] | as an official contestant to the Loop of Kon Garat. | 康噶拉特循环赛的竞赛者 |
[10:24] | Congratulations on qualifying. | 祝贺你们获得资格. |
[10:28] | As always, the Loop will run through a course | 像往常一样,循环赛会通过 |
[10:32] | that consists of four stages. | 4个级别的路线. |
[10:34] | Defence… | 防御… |
[10:35] | We know that. Skip to the competition. | 我们都知道那个. 跳到角逐者. |
[10:40] | Let’s meet your fellow pilots, shall we? | 让我们见见你们的飞行员同行,好吗? |
[10:48] | I don’t believe it. Jarlath. | 我不相信这个. 乔拉嗣. |
[10:50] | Jarlath? | 乔拉嗣? |
[10:55] | I know him from my days of transporting convicts. | 在我开始运送囚犯的日子认识他的. |
[10:58] | He was caught running illegal weapons. | 他因携带非法武器而被抓. |
[11:01] | I thought he was in prison. | 我认为他在监狱. |
[11:03] | Looks like he’s been paroled. | 看起来他被假释了. |
[11:06] | He’s not our biggest problem. | 他不是我们最大的问题. |
[11:09] | La’el Montrose, independent cargo runner | 雷欧 蒙阙斯, 从平行的殖民地来的 |
[11:12] | from the Parallel Colonies. | 独立飞船竞赛者. |
[11:13] | Her ship is very fast. And worse still… | 她的飞船非常快. 而且还有更糟的… |
[11:20] | Hm. Muirios. | 嗯. 米列厄斯. |
[11:22] | His skill as a pilot is legendary. | 他的技术是飞行员的传奇. |
[11:24] | Can we beat him? | 我们能击败他吗? |
[11:26] | You’ll lose in the navigation phase | 你会在航行中失败 |
[11:28] | without a long-range scanner control unit. | 没有远程扫描控制器. |
[11:31] | I will get one. | 我将得到一个. |
[11:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[11:54] | Expensive. | 昂贵的. |
[11:56] | Hello, Warrick. Who’s your friend? | 你好, 沃里克. 你朋友是谁? |
[12:00] | Hi. Major Samantha Carter. | 嗨. 萨曼莎 卡特少校. |
[12:03] | Ah, one of the earthlings. | 啊, 地球人之一. |
[12:05] | I heard about you. | 我听说过你. |
[12:08] | We’re here for the scanner control unit. | 我们来这里是为了光电扫描器单位. |
[12:11] | – Look, Warrick… – Taupen. | – 你看, 沃里克… – Taupen. |
[12:13] | I’m running a business, not a charity. | 我在做生意, 不是慈善机构. |
[12:15] | Your credit’s been over the maximum for months. | 你的信用点已经结束数月了. |
[12:19] | The best chance of my paying you back is for me to win. | 我偿还你的最好机会就是赢得比赛. |
[12:21] | I’m sorry, Warrick. I can’t give you a new one, | 很抱歉, 沃里克. 我不能给你个新的, |
[12:25] | but you’re in luck. | 但你很幸运. |
[12:26] | I just picked up this reconditioned unit this morning. | 我刚刚捡到这个,早晨进行了修理. |
[12:31] | It should work fine. | 它应该工作的很好. |
[12:36] | I will take it. Thank you. | 我将带着它.谢谢. |
[12:38] | I promise. I will settle up things after… | 我保证. 这件事完了之后就结帐… |
[12:40] | After you lose. | (男人) 当你失败之后. |
[12:44] | You don’t think he’s good for it, do you? | 你不认为他值得那个,是吗? |
[12:47] | He doesn’t stand a chance of winning the Loop. | 他毫无获胜的希望. |
[12:52] | Jarlath. | 乔拉嗣. |
[12:54] | Still avoiding personal hygiene, I see. | 仍然逃避个人卫生,我明白了. |
[12:57] | Who’s your friend, Warrick? | 你朋友是谁, 沃里克? |
[13:01] | She looks nice. | 她看起来不错. |
[13:04] | Golon Jarlath, Captain of the Oran, | 戈龙 乔拉嗣,奥兰号船长, |
[13:09] | very much at your service. | 听候您的吩咐. |
[13:11] | Ignore him, Major. | 忘了他吧, 少校. |
[13:16] | Stay out of my way, Warrick, | 从我的路线上离开, 沃里克, |
[13:19] | or I’ll blow your pathetic ship to pieces. | 否则我将把你的凄惨的飞船炸得粉碎. |
[13:22] | Warrick. | 沃里克. |
[13:27] | You’re right. He is not worth it. | 你是对的. 他不值得. |
[13:37] | That’s it. We’re done. | 就是这样. 我们做好了. |
[13:39] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了. |
[13:45] | Do you believe the Seberus can win this race? | (提亚克) 你相信塞波瑞斯能赢得竞赛吗? |
[13:48] | I’d like to think we’d have won without the naqahdah. | 我认为没有那夸达,我们赢不了. |
[13:52] | With it, I’d guarantee it. | 有了它,我保证. |
[13:54] | Hungry? | 饿了吗? |
[13:56] | That depends. | 的确. |
[13:58] | I’m sure we can find something that will suit you. | 我肯定我们能找出些适合你口味的. |
[14:28] | With the Loop set to begin only minutes from now, | 现在距离循环赛开始仅剩几分钟, |
[14:31] | I’m joined by race expert and two-time champion Coyle Boron. | 竞赛专家,2次冠军得主科伊尔 勃朗现在加入我们 |
[14:36] | Coyle, what’s going through the pilots’ minds right now? | 科伊尔,飞行员们现在会想什么? |
[14:39] | Well, at the starting buoys there’s nothing else to do | 嗯, 刚开始没有任何可想的, |
[14:42] | but run your preflight check | 只是运转飞行前的检查 |
[14:44] | and hope all your hard work pays off. | 而且希望你全部艰苦的努力获得成功. |
[14:46] | It’s a tense time. | 这是紧张的时候. |
[14:47] | There’s no question the stakes are high. | 毫无疑问赌注是很高的. |
[14:50] | The winner receives a lucrative contract | 获胜者会收到一份丰厚的合同 |
[14:52] | with Tech Con’s deep-space-exploration project, | 加入康高科技的深层空间探索工程, |
[14:55] | while anything else means massive debt | 然而其他人则被意味着巨额欠款 |
[14:58] | and the acrid taste of bitter defeat. | 以及辛辣寒苦的失败味道. |
[15:01] | It’s an interesting group of pilots this year, | 今年的飞行员是一个有趣的组合, |
[15:03] | Coyle. Who do you like? | 科伊尔.你看好谁? |
[15:05] | You gotta like this kid Muirios. | 你不得不喜欢这个孩子 米列厄斯. |
[15:07] | He’s got the talent and the ship to take it all. | 他有才华并能把它全部带给飞船. |
[15:11] | What about Warrick and the human woman? | 沃里克和那个地球女人怎么样? |
[15:14] | Any potential for an upset? | 任何的潜在力? |
[15:15] | They don’t stand a chance. | 他们不可能获胜. |
[15:18] | Well, the gaming experts agree. | 嗯, 赌博专家同意了. |
[15:20] | You can wager on the outcome | 你能同结果打赌 |
[15:22] | at any of Tech Con Group’s friendly gaming kiosks, | 在任何康高科技集团的友好赌博站, |
[15:25] | conveniently located throughout urban centres near you. | 方便的坐落在城市中,处处靠近你的 |
[15:28] | Tech Con Gaming Kiosks | 康高科技赌博站 |
[15:31] | if you don’t play, you definitely won’t win. | 如果你不玩,你就不会赢. |
[15:35] | I’m getting the feeling that | 我觉得即使长时间 |
[15:37] | even a long look at an ion drive isn’t enough. | 看那个离子引擎也不够. |
[15:40] | We’ll need a compression coil to | 我们将需要一种压缩线圈 |
[15:43] | have any chance of reproducing the technology. | 并再生的科技. |
[15:46] | If we win, I’ll buy you one. | 如果我们赢了,我会为你买一个. |
[15:48] | If we win? | 如果我们赢了? |
[15:50] | Prepare for race start. | (飞行控制) 为竞赛开始做准备. |
[15:53] | All pilots check in now. | 所有飞行员现在登记. |
[15:55] | Flight Control, this is the Seberus, | 飞行控制台, 这里是塞波瑞斯, |
[15:59] | preparing for race start. | 已做好开始. |
[16:03] | What do you want, Jarlath? | 你想要干什么, 乔拉嗣? |
[16:05] | Just to tell you to drop out now | 只想告诉你现在就退出. |
[16:07] | and save that worthless junk barge | 并且把这堆没价值的, |
[16:10] | you call a ship from being destroyed. | 你叫作飞船的废品拖去销毁 |
[16:13] | Eat greeven, Jarlath. | 吃 greeven, 乔拉嗣. |
[16:17] | You piece of… | 你是… |
[16:18] | – Greeven? – Don’t ask. | – greeven? – 不要问. |
[16:21] | This is Tech Con Flight Control. | 这是康高科技 飞船控制中心. |
[16:25] | Stand by for race start. | 准备开始竞赛. |
[16:26] | Ready or not, | 准备好没有, |
[16:28] | here… we… go. | 现在… 我们… 走. |
[16:40] | The first stage is a test | 第一个阶段是测试 |
[16:42] | of each ship’s defence capabilities. | 每一艘飞船的防御能力. |
[16:44] | Against what? | 用什么? |
[16:57] | – Those things are firing at us. – Yes. | – 这些东西在向我们开火. – 对. |
[17:10] | Bring aft shields to full. | 给护盾最大能源. |
[17:13] | – That is auxiliary power. – Right. | – 那是辅助动力. – 好的. |
[17:20] | Shields are holding. | 护盾在坚持. |
[17:21] | Captain Shibo of the “Tritan”. | 我是槌坦,席伯号的船长. |
[17:24] | Losing shield power. Key systems are failing. | 失去护盾动力. 关键系统正在失效. |
[17:26] | Tritan, this is Warrick on the Seberus. | 槌坦, 这是塞波瑞斯的沃里克. |
[17:29] | Siphon primary power from your regulator | 从你的管理者那里提取主要动力, |
[17:32] | and boost your shield strength. | 增强你的护盾强度. |
[17:33] | I can’t. I’ve lost my interchange unit. | 做不到.我已经失去了我的交换单位. |
[17:35] | I… | 我.. |
[17:37] | Tritan, hold on. We’re on our way to assist. | 槌坦, 坚持. 我们去路上. |
[17:44] | Too late. My engines are fried. | 太迟了.我的引擎被油炸了. |
[17:46] | I’m out, Warrick. Thanks anyway. | 我出局了, 沃里克.多谢了. |
[17:48] | Is he gonna be OK? | 它没问题吗? |
[17:50] | Drones cease firing if a ship is disabled. | 当船残废以后探测器就会停火. |
[18:02] | That’s it, we’re clear. | 就是它,我们安全了. |
[18:05] | Anyone ever die in this race? | 有人在竞赛中死过吗? |
[18:07] | – I told you it was dangerous. – I know. | – 我告诉过你它很危险. – 我知道. |
[18:10] | Are there no events such as this on Earth | 地球上也有这样的事情吗, |
[18:13] | where humans risk their lives? | 人们以生命为赌注? |
[18:14] | Yeah, a few. | 是的, 有一些. |
[18:15] | No matter how much winning may mean, | 相信我,卡特少校.不管怎样,赢得胜利都会意味着什么, |
[18:19] | I’d never intentionally endanger your life. This ship… | 我决不会故意危害你的生命,这艘船… |
[18:24] | – What now? I thought we were clear. – Stage two. | – 发生什么了? 我以为我们安全了. – 第二阶段. |
[18:27] | We’re entering the coronasphere of our sun. | 我们正在进入我们太阳的日冕中. |
[18:29] | It disturbs the communication and navigation equipment. | 它扰乱通讯及航行设备. |
[18:34] | Eamon has designed shielding specifically for this phase. | 伊蒙已经设置了保护,特别是这个阶段. |
[18:39] | And so, after stage one, Muirios has the lead, | 因此,第一阶段之后, 米列厄斯正在领先, |
[18:43] | followed closely by La’el Montrose and Golon Jarlath. | 雷欧 蒙阙斯和戈龙 乔拉嗣紧随其后. |
[18:47] | The “Oran” made quick work of those drones. | “奥兰”被那些雄蜂迅速解决了. |
[18:50] | – We’ve got stage two coming up fast. – That would be the coronasphere. | – 很快我们就将进入第二阶段. – 日冕. |
[18:54] | It’s made up of ionised gases, | 它由离子化的气体组成, |
[18:56] | so you fly though a layer of translucent plasma. | 因此你是在穿越一层半透明的等离子. |
[18:59] | Wow. Sounds hot. | 哇. 听起来很热门. |
[19:01] | At this stage it’s all about the shields. | 这个阶段全部都是关于护盾. |
[19:04] | Does your ship have what it takes to survive that intense heat? | 你的飞船能在强烈的高温中幸免吗? |
[19:07] | And if it doesn’t? | 如果它做不到? |
[19:09] | You’d be instantly vaporised. | 你将立即被蒸发. |
[19:10] | Interesting. In a horrifying sense! | 非常有趣. 一个恐怖的感觉过程! |
[19:14] | If you have a loved one who’s close to death, don’t delay. | 如果你有亲人接近死亡,请不要延误. |
[19:17] | Contact Tech Con Group Funeral Services today | 联系康高科技集团今日葬礼服务 |
[19:20] | and make your loved one’s farewell | 使你的亲人拥有一个 |
[19:22] | memorable beyond words. | 无法用言语形容的告别. |
[19:24] | Tech Con Group Funeral Services | 康高科技集团 葬礼服务 |
[19:27] | helping you make peace with death. | 帮助你平和的死去. |
[19:36] | Initiating coronaspheric shielding. | 启动日冕防护. |
[19:38] | Communication systems are inoperative. | 通讯系统不起作用. |
[19:41] | They will come back. | 它们会回来. |
[19:48] | – What’s going on? – I do not know. | – 发生什么事了? – 我不知道. |
[19:50] | We are losing engine power. | 我们正在失去发动机动力. |
[19:54] | Teal’c, Eamon. | 提亚克, 伊蒙. |
[19:56] | We are sending a distress signal. | 我们正发送一个紧急的信号, |
[19:59] | Our key systems are inoperative. | 关键系统不起作用了. |
[20:02] | – Engines are failing. – How does one respond? | – 引擎正在衰弱 – 怎么能回答? |
[20:05] | Here. | 这里. |
[20:07] | Major Carter, come in. | 卡特少校, 请讲. |
[20:09] | We can no longer maintain… | 我们无法保持下去… |
[20:13] | They’ve lost all primary power. | 它们失去了所有的主要动力. |
[20:16] | They’re in trouble. | 有麻烦了. |
[20:20] | Auxiliary power will not engage. | 辅助动力不再接合. |
[20:22] | We are on emergency storage cells. | 我们正在使用紧急蓄电池. |
[20:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[20:26] | The blast shields will block the radiation. | 那爆炸护盾能阻挡辐射. |
[20:29] | So much for not risking your life. | 太多不能拿你的生命冒险了. |
[20:43] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[20:45] | The power diverter overloaded. | 动力转向超载,不应该发生的 |
[20:48] | – Can you fix it? – No. | – 你能修好它吗? – 不能. |
[20:51] | Major Carter, Captain Warrick, do you read me? | (提亚克) 卡特少校, 沃里克船长, 能听到我吗? |
[20:55] | We’re here. Can you hear us? | 我们在这.你能听到我们吗? |
[20:57] | Are you all right? | 你们还好吗? |
[20:58] | The power diverter overloaded. | 动力转向超载. |
[21:00] | Impossible. I ran a full diagnostic | 不可能.我在竞赛3小时之前 |
[21:02] | three hours before the race. | 才运转一次充分的诊断. |
[21:04] | Unless… | 除非… |
[21:06] | Unless what? | 除非什么? |
[21:09] | It’s hard to tell with all the damage, | 因为全部遭到损失是很难的, |
[21:11] | but if someone cut the link to the system… | 但是如果某人切断了与系统之间的连接… |
[21:14] | Somebody did this on purpose? | 有人故意这么做? |
[21:16] | They’d need knowledge of the systems. | 他们可能需要飞船系统的知识. |
[21:18] | I think they knew exactly | 我认为他们确切知道 |
[21:20] | where to hit us and how to cover their tracks. | 要在哪里打击我们并且消除痕迹. |
[21:23] | Eamon, we’re being pulled to the sun. | 伊蒙, 我们正被拉进太阳里. |
[21:26] | I know. | 我知道. |
[21:28] | Bypass the diverter and manually regulate power | 绕过转向并手动操作动力 |
[21:31] | to the engines with the accelerator. | 到有加速器的发动机. |
[21:35] | It’s dangerous. | 那很危险. |
[21:38] | More dangerous than flying into a sun? | 比飞进太阳更危险? |
[21:41] | We have to reconnect the naqahdah generator | 我们必须再连接那夸达发电机 |
[21:44] | in order to bypass the diverter | 以便绕过转向 |
[21:45] | and supply power directly to the engines. | 并直接给引擎提供动力. |
[21:49] | – How much time do we have? – Not much. | – 我们还有多少时间? – 很少. |
[21:56] | And so, out of the ten ships that started the Loop, | 继续, 自从10艘飞船开始循环赛以来, |
[21:59] | only six remain. | 只剩下了6艘. |
[22:01] | And that number may soon dwindle to five. | 并且很快数字会缩小到5艘. |
[22:03] | For those of you just joining us, | 对于这些你刚刚和我们, |
[22:05] | all I can say is where have you been hiding? | 我所有要说的就是, 你藏在哪里了? |
[22:09] | Warrick Finn and his alien copilot | 沃里克 芬恩和他的外星副驾驶 |
[22:11] | have slipped back into last place. | 已经滑回他们上次的地方. |
[22:13] | They ran into trouble during stage two. | 他们在第二阶段遇到了麻烦. |
[22:15] | That’s right, Ardal. | 没错,奥达尔. |
[22:17] | Latest updates place them dangerously | 最后一次更新的地方, |
[22:18] | close to the sun. | 他们正过于危险的接近太阳. |
[22:20] | Warrick must be disappointed to be facing | 沃里克必须面对在竞赛中 |
[22:23] | certain defeat so early in the race. | 这么早就失败的命运. |
[22:24] | You got that right. | 你是对的. |
[22:25] | This is the moment where every pilot has to dig deep | 这就是所有飞行员必须深深的挖掘 |
[22:28] | in that reservoir of desire and fortitude | 因为对他们小水库的渴望和坚忍不拔的, |
[22:32] | if they want to win. | 如果他们想赢. |
[22:33] | It sounds like maybe they could use | 听起来或许他们需要使用 |
[22:35] | a couple of bottles of Radon Shield 55, | 一对罐装的”氡保护膜55″, |
[22:38] | new from Tech Con Cosmetics. | 来自康高科技 化妆品的最新产品. |
[22:40] | Radon Shield 55 protects you and your whole family | 氡保护膜55保护你和你的全家 |
[22:43] | from the sun’s radiation. | 免于来自太阳的辐射. |
[22:45] | Day in, day out, Radon Shield 55 keeps | 日复一日, 氡保护膜55保持 |
[22:48] | your fun factor up and lesion count down. | 你向上的快乐和下降的损害. |
[22:51] | Available at quality Tech Con family outlets everywhere. | 可用及优良的康高科技家庭外出必备产品. |
[23:02] | Someone must have snuck in here, got into the ship. | 一定有人在这里偷偷摸摸的溜进了飞船. |
[23:06] | Who would know the ship well enough? | 谁会这么清楚飞船? |
[23:07] | No one. | 没有人. |
[23:08] | The Seberus is a common model, | 塞波瑞斯有一个公开模型, |
[23:11] | but I’ve customised it significantly. | 但它并未暴露什么. |
[23:13] | Unless someone accessed the schematics | 除非有人从我在康高科技的电脑里 |
[23:16] | on my computer at Tech Con. | 提取出概要. |
[23:20] | I’m done. | 我做完了. |
[23:23] | Me too. | 我也一样. |
[23:30] | Let’s hope this works. | 让我们希望这个工作. |
[23:32] | If it doesn’t? | 如果不呢? |
[23:34] | We fall into the sun and burn up, | 我们掉进太阳并且燃烧, |
[23:36] | or worse. | 或者更糟的. |
[23:38] | – Worse? – We could explode right now. | – 糟糕? – 我们可能立刻爆炸. |
[23:41] | Oh. | 噢. |
[23:44] | Here goes. | 开始了. |
[23:51] | Let’s get out of here. | 让我们离开这里. |
[23:56] | Teal’c, we’ve got the power back online. | (卡特) 提亚克, 我们使动力重新上线了. |
[24:00] | That is good to hear, Major Carter. | 这是个好消息, 卡特少校. |
[24:05] | – I can’t believe it. – What is it? | – 我不能相信. – 怎么了? |
[24:08] | – Someone did access my computer. – Who? | – 有人确实访问了我的电脑. – 谁? |
[24:12] | His name is Del Tynan. | 他的名字是戴尔 泰南. |
[24:15] | He’s my supervisor. | 他是我管理员. |
[24:16] | I can’t tell exactly what he got. | 我不能确切的说他想要什么. |
[24:18] | If we’re gonna prove anything, | 如果我们要去证明任何事, |
[24:20] | we need to go to Tech Con. | 最好就是去康高科技. |
[24:22] | They won’t let you in without clearance. | 没有制服他们不会让你进去. |
[24:25] | You’ll need a hat. | 你需要顶帽子. |
[24:28] | Three more ships have pulled out, | 3艘飞船远远驶在前面, |
[24:30] | and we’ve fallen far behind the others. | 并且我们已经落后其他飞船很多. |
[24:32] | If you wish we can drop out now | 如果你希望,我们现在就能退出 |
[24:34] | and avoid any further risk. | 以避免任何进一步的危险. |
[24:42] | Carter? You there? | 卡特? 你在那里吗? |
[24:44] | Colonel, sir. | 上校, 长官. |
[24:45] | I got it to work. How’s it going up there? | 我使他工作了. 上面怎么样了? |
[24:48] | We had some trouble, but we’re fine now. | 有一些麻烦,但我们现在很好. |
[24:51] | – You sure? – Yeah. How’s it going down there? | – 你肯定? – 是的. 下面怎么样了? |
[24:54] | Uh, good. We’re gonna help them bring a Stargate here. | 啊,很好.我们帮他们带星际之门过来. |
[24:58] | In exchange, we get an ion drive to study. | 作为交换, 我们得到个离子引擎来研究. |
[25:01] | Really? | 真的? |
[25:02] | Yes. So no need to take any chances. | 对. 因此你不必在意任何机会了. |
[25:07] | I made a deal. I’m sticking with it. | 我做了交易. 我要继续完成它. |
[25:09] | Oh, having fun are we, Carter? | 噢, 我们很有趣啊,不是吗,卡特?. |
[25:16] | Um, gotta go. | 嗯, 必须走了. |
[25:17] | We’re pretty far behind at this point. | 我们必须在这点上漂亮点. |
[25:19] | All right. Be careful. | 好的. 小心. |
[25:22] | – We will. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 我们会的. 谢谢. – 别客气. |
[25:31] | OK. If we use the gravity of the sun | 好的.如果我们用太阳引力, |
[25:34] | to slingshot us around back onto the course, | 把我们像弹弓一样投射回原路, |
[25:36] | we could pick up enough speed | 我们能得到足够的速度 |
[25:38] | to get back into the race. | 回来进入比赛. |
[25:39] | Brilliant. | 光辉啊. |
[25:56] | – Hi, Eamon. – Hello. | – 你好, 伊蒙. – 你好. |
[26:00] | This is my cousin… | 这是我的堂兄弟… |
[26:02] | – Murray. – Mm. Twice removed. | – 默里. – 嗯. 分离过2次. |
[26:04] | I just forgot a data unit in my office. Won’t be long. | 我只是忘记了办公室里的一份数据单. 不会太久. |
[26:07] | You have to scan in. Company policy. | 你必须扫描. 公司政策. |
[26:15] | Sorry your brother isn’t doing very well. | 抱歉你哥哥做的不是特别好. |
[26:18] | Oh, me too. | 噢, 我也一样. |
[26:20] | Nice to meet you, Murray. | 很高兴见到你, 默里. |
[26:31] | This is Tynan’s office. | 这是泰南的办公室. |
[26:33] | Does he not keep his office secure? | 他不保持自己办公室的安全吗? |
[26:35] | The company philosophy encourages mutual trust. | 公司的哲理就是鼓励相互信任. |
[26:43] | Besides, no one is going to steal his plants. | 此外,没人想要偷他的植物. |
[26:48] | Everything of value is in here. | 一切有价值的都在这里. |
[26:50] | The system is protected by a secret pass code. | 系统被一条秘密通行代码保护着. |
[26:53] | Fortunately, I put a program on my system | 幸运的是,我在我的系统了加了一条程序 |
[26:55] | that records an intruder’s pass code | 如果有人尝试提取我的文件 |
[26:57] | if someone attempts to access my files. | 就会自动纪录下侵入者的通行密码 |
[27:00] | Then it is good you do not subscribe to | 那么你不认同 |
[27:01] | the company philosophy. | 公司规定的做法很好. |
[27:04] | Mm. | 嗯. |
[27:12] | This is an automated distress signal. The following pilot: | (电脑) 这是一个自动信号. 飞行员: |
[27:16] | – Jarlath. … is in need of assistance. | – (乔拉嗣) 乔拉嗣. – ..需要援助. |
[27:19] | Current status is: | 当前状态: |
[27:21] | Die, you rotting scrap ofjetsam! | (乔拉嗣) 死亡,你这堆腐烂废料! |
[27:30] | This is worse than I thought. | 这比我想的还糟. |
[27:32] | He has schematics for every ship in the race. | 他有竞赛中每一艘飞船的概要. |
[27:35] | For the purpose of sabotaging the competition. | 目的是为了破坏公平竞争. |
[27:42] | But not this one. | 但不是这个. |
[27:44] | It has boosters from Tech Con’s prototype division. | 它被来自于康高科技的原型技术改进了. |
[27:47] | A private-sector pilot could not buy these. | 一个私人飞行员买不到这些. |
[27:50] | – To whom does that ship belong? – Muirios. | – 那艘船属于谁? – 米列厄斯. |
[27:53] | Tynan has set him up to win. | 泰南使他稳赢. |
[27:55] | We have to warn Warrick. | 我们必须警告沃里克. |
[27:59] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样想. |
[28:13] | Oran, this is the Seberus responding to your distress call. | 奥兰, 这是塞波瑞斯回答你的呼救. |
[28:17] | Jarlath, do you read? | 乔拉嗣,听到了吗? |
[28:19] | – Warrick? – We’re close by. What is your status? | – 沃里克? – 我们在附近.你现在状况如何? |
[28:23] | My status is mind your own business. | 我的事是管你自己的事. |
[28:28] | You sent out a distress call. | 你发送了求救信号. |
[28:30] | No, my computer did. Everything is fine. | 不,我的电脑做的,任何事情都很好. |
[28:34] | Transmission indicates your life support is failing. | 传输表明你的生命支持正在衰弱. |
[28:37] | My oxygen supply vented. | 我的氧气供给在泄露. |
[28:39] | That is what you get for having no shields. | 那是因为你没有护盾导致的. |
[28:41] | The drones must have caused a leak. | 雄蜂一定是打穿了一个漏洞. |
[28:43] | Shut up, Warrick. Go back to losing the race. | 闭嘴, 沃里克. 回去输掉比赛吧. |
[28:49] | You’ll die if you don’t let us help. | 如果不让我们帮助你会死的. |
[28:51] | I don’t need help, least of all from you. | 我不需要帮助,最少不从你们那里. |
[28:54] | What about emergency reserves? | 紧急事件备用怎么样? |
[28:57] | I don’t have any. I needed the room for additional weapons. | 我没有. 我需要那房间添置额外的武器. |
[29:01] | Imbecile. | 愚蠢. |
[29:03] | I would rather die kissing space debris than board | 我情愿亲吻着空间残骸死去, |
[29:06] | that barge you call a ship. | 也不需要你接驳飞船. |
[29:11] | He does not want to be rescued. | 他不想被援救. |
[29:14] | Jarlath, hold on. We’ll be there soon. | 乔拉嗣,坚持. 我很快就到. |
[29:48] | I am not coming up there. | 我绝不上那里去. |
[29:50] | We tried. | 我们试过了. |
[29:53] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[30:04] | Can you move any slower? | 你还能走的更慢些吗? |
[30:07] | You don’t think you can still win, do you? | 你认为你仍然能获胜,是吗? |
[30:10] | We are only this far behind because we were sabotaged. | 我们落后这么远只是因为被破坏了. |
[30:18] | A likely excuse. | 一个借口而已. |
[30:21] | So was I, by the way. | 因此我的事,顺便说说. |
[30:23] | How so? | 怎么样的? |
[30:24] | The drones didn’t cause the leak in my life support. | 雄蜂没引起任何我生命支持系统的任何泄露. |
[30:27] | I was never hit. | 我从未被击中. |
[30:28] | Somebody fixed the whole race? | 有人预订了整个竞赛? |
[30:31] | It is not over yet. | 还没结束. |
[30:32] | What planet do you live on? | 你生活在什么星球? |
[30:36] | Told you we should have left him to die. | 告诉过你我们应该留他去死. |
[30:41] | Teal’c, do you read? | (欧尼尔) 提亚克, 听到了吗? |
[30:44] | Teal’c, you still at Tech Con? | 提亚克, 你还在康高科技? |
[30:49] | This is unfortunate. You were a good employee, Eamon. | 真不幸. 你是一个多么好的雇员, 伊蒙. |
[30:53] | – How could you do this? – How could I? | – 你怎么能这样做? – 我怎么能? |
[30:56] | How could I not? | 我怎么能什么? |
[30:58] | Your new friend here | 你在这里的新朋友 |
[31:00] | doesn’t want you to know the Serrakin are not to be trusted. | 不想让你知道 瑟拉啃人是不可信赖的. |
[31:04] | The Serrakin freed your ancestors from the Goa’uld. | 瑟拉啃人从勾阿呜手中解放了你们的祖先. |
[31:07] | For what purpose, hm? Sharing technology? Living in harmony? | 为了什么目的,嗯? 分享科技? 和谐生活? |
[31:12] | All lies. | 都是谎言. |
[31:14] | The Serrakin are seizing control of our world, | 瑟拉啃正在逐渐控制我们的世界, |
[31:17] | piece by piece, | 一点一点地 |
[31:18] | taking power and opportunity away from pureblood humans, | 取走权利,减少纯正血统的人类, |
[31:21] | polluting our race by crossbreeding, | 通过杂交污染我们的种族, |
[31:24] | weakening it, by design. | 减弱它,故意的. |
[31:26] | Don’t you see? The Serrakin are no better than the Goa’uld. | 你看不到吗? 瑟拉啃人简直就是勾阿呜. |
[31:30] | This is insane. Our society was built by both races, | 这真疯狂.我们的社会是建立在2个种族之上, |
[31:34] | for the good of all Hebridians. | 都是为了赫布里人的利益. |
[31:37] | Is that why Serrakin hold all the highest positions | 那为什么瑟拉啃人掌握着最高的位置 |
[31:40] | and humans are like second-class citizens? | 而人类看起来就像二等公民呢? |
[31:42] | That’s not true! | 那不是真的! |
[31:45] | When Hagan finds out… | 当海根发现… |
[31:47] | Hagan is one of the primary architects of | 海根是人类在这个星球 |
[31:50] | human oppression on this planet. | 被压迫的主要设计师之一 |
[31:52] | The winner of the Loop will be a pure human. | 循环赛的冠军将是一个纯粹的人类, |
[31:56] | And that’s merely the first step. | 并且那仅是第一步. |
[31:58] | You’re just mad | 你是如此疯狂, |
[32:00] | because you’ve been passed over for advancement three times. | 因为你曾被忽视了3次. |
[32:03] | You think I’m the only one? | 你认为我是唯一的吗? |
[32:05] | There are enough of us to make a difference. | 有足够的我们去产生区别. |
[32:07] | Has it occurred to you maybe the reason | 在你心里也许已经想过了原因, |
[32:10] | you’ve been passed over so many times | 你被忽视了许多次 |
[32:12] | is not because you’re a human, | 并非因为你是个人类, |
[32:15] | but because you’re a moron? | 而是因为你是个低能? |
[32:20] | I am doing this to save my kind | 我正努力做这个, |
[32:21] | from the likes of you. | 从类似你的人手中挽救我的种族. |
[32:33] | I guess not. | 我猜不是. |
[32:39] | Welcome back to TCNN’s continuing coverage of the Loop of Kon Garat. | 欢迎回到TCNN的康噶拉特循环赛新闻报导. |
[32:46] | We have startling developments. | 我们有些令人吃惊的发现. |
[32:48] | Warrick and Samantha Carter | 沃里克和萨曼莎 卡特 |
[32:52] | have re-entered the race with a vengeance, | 重新回到竞赛开始复仇, |
[32:54] | and are now pulling into a close third position. | 并且现在正在靠近第三名的位置. |
[32:56] | What does this mean for Muirios? | 这对米列厄斯意味着什么? |
[32:59] | He’s had a commanding lead throughout. | 他必须领导前进. |
[33:01] | He’s gotta be wondering what Warrick has that | 他一定想知道为什么沃里克 |
[33:04] | let him make up that distance so fast. | 能如此迅速的追近那么长的距离. |
[33:06] | Well, Coyle, perhaps he’s using lon Pro, | 嗯, 科伊尔, 或许他正使用正离子 |
[33:09] | a new engine additive | 一种全新的引擎附加剂 |
[33:10] | – from Tech Con Propulsion Systems. – Perhaps. | – 来自于康高科技推进系统. – 大概. |
[33:13] | Ion Pro is guaranteed to improve drive performance, | 正离子 ,能保证改进发动机的性能, |
[33:16] | whatever class ship you fly. | 任何你使用的飞船类型. |
[33:18] | Whether you’re competing in the Loop of Kon Garat | 无论你正在康噶拉特循环赛中, |
[33:21] | or taking the kids to school, | 或者正在带孩子上学, |
[33:23] | use lon Pro in your power source. | 在你的动力资源中使用正离子. |
[33:25] | Ion Pro from Tech Con Propulsion Systems, | 正离子,来自于康高科技 推进系统, |
[33:28] | your systemwide experts in ion-drive technology. | 是你的离子驱动技术系统的专家. |
[33:32] | I can’t let you inside without clearance. | 没有清洁的话我不能让你们进里面. |
[33:35] | We’re looking for people in the building. | 我们正在找大楼里的人. |
[33:37] | If you give me their names, I’ll check. | 如果你给我他们的名字,我会检查的. |
[33:39] | – OK. One of them is named… – Eamon. | – 好. 他们其中一个叫做… – 伊蒙. |
[33:42] | Eamon. | 伊蒙. |
[33:44] | And his cousin Murray? | 还有他的堂兄默里? |
[33:46] | Murray! Yes, that’s them. | 默里! 对,就是他们. |
[33:48] | Yes, they’re here. | 是的,他们在这里. |
[33:49] | Can we come inside now? | 现在我们能进去了吗? |
[33:50] | No. | 不能. |
[33:54] | All right, here’s what I’d like you to do. | 很好, 这就是我想要你做的. |
[33:57] | Pick up that phone, call Mr Whoever-Runs-This-Place. | 拿起电话,呼叫”经营此地者”先生. |
[34:00] | – Hagan. – I’m sorry, but I just can’t… | – 海根. – 抱歉, 但是我不能… |
[34:03] | We’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友. |
[34:05] | Tell him Mr Man-Who-Has-The-Stargate is here | 告诉他”星门拥有者”先生 |
[34:08] | to see him. He’ll understand. | 这里有人想见他.他会明白的. |
[34:10] | Stargate. | 星际之门 |
[34:13] | Go ahead. | 请继续. |
[34:15] | Buttons. Phone. | 按钮. 电话. |
[34:19] | Mr Hagan, please. | 请接海根先生. |
[34:22] | Nice. | 很好. |
[34:26] | What are you going to do, Tynan? | 你想要做什么, 泰南? |
[34:29] | He’s an alien. | 他是个外星人. |
[34:31] | His people will miss him. | 他的人民会想念他. |
[34:34] | Tynan, respond. | 泰南, 回答. |
[34:35] | What is it, Muirios? | 怎么了, 米列厄斯? |
[34:37] | It’s the “Seberus”. Warrick is still in the race | 是”塞波瑞斯”. 沃里克 仍然在竞赛里, |
[34:41] | and he’s gaining on my position. | 而且他正在逼近我的位置. |
[34:52] | Hard left! | 小心左边! |
[34:59] | What was that? | 那是什么意思? |
[35:03] | You said left! | 你说的是左边! |
[35:05] | Oh, did I? Sorry. | 噢, 我说了吗? 抱歉. |
[35:07] | This is a waste of time. | 这是在浪费时间. |
[35:09] | We don’t have a chance. | 我们没有选择. |
[35:11] | You’re gonna get us killed. | 你会让我们都被杀死的. |
[35:12] | Shut up! | (同时) 闭嘴! |
[35:25] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么发生的? |
[35:27] | You said the “Seberus” would be disabled and I’d win. | 你说过”塞波瑞斯”会成残废而我将获胜. |
[35:30] | You will win, Muirios. | 你会获胜的, 米列厄斯. |
[35:32] | Just focus on what you have to do. | 请专心做你正在做的事. |
[35:34] | I’ll take care of the Seberus. | 我会处理塞波瑞斯. |
[35:40] | Tynan calling the Seberus. | 泰南呼叫塞波瑞斯. |
[35:42] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听到我. |
[35:43] | What do you want, Tynan? | 你想要什么, 泰南? |
[35:45] | I only intended to disable your ship, | 我只想停止你的船, |
[35:48] | but your stubbornness has forced my hand. | 但是你的顽固迫使我行动. |
[35:51] | I have your brother and one of the visitors from Earth, | 我手里有你兄弟和一个地球的访客, |
[35:54] | so drop out of the race. Now. | 因此现在就退出比赛.现在. |
[36:24] | Dr Jackson. | 杰克森博士. |
[36:27] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校. |
[36:28] | I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 很抱歉让你们等着. |
[36:31] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你们做什么? |
[36:33] | We think a member of our group | 我们认为我们的一名队员 |
[36:35] | might somehow be lost inside your building | 不知为什么在你的建筑里不见了 |
[36:38] | with one of your employees. | 和你的一名员工在一起. |
[36:40] | Lost? That seems unlikely. | 不见了? 那好像不太可能. |
[36:44] | Well, you gotta know the guy. | 嗯, 你一定认识这个家伙. |
[36:48] | Of course. Come with me. | 当然. 请随我来. |
[36:57] | We were gaining on them. We had a chance. | 我们有一个机会. |
[37:01] | You’ll let a little thing | 你会让一点事情, |
[37:02] | like your brother’s life stop you from winning the race? | 就比如你兄弟的生命 那样,阻止你赢得竞赛? |
[37:06] | Shut up. | (同时) 闭嘴. |
[37:19] | Muirios, La’el Montrose is gaining on you. | 米列厄斯, 雷欧 蒙阙斯正在逼近你. |
[37:22] | You were supposed to take care of her. | 你应该处理她. |
[37:24] | She must have overcome the problem. | 她一定是解决掉问题了. |
[37:26] | – Lose her. – I’m trying. | – 甩开她. – 我正在做. |
[37:28] | Try harder. Do whatever you have to. | 努力尝试. 做任何你需要做的事. |
[37:33] | Get rid of them. Take them away. | 摆脱他们. 把他们带走. |
[37:39] | Hello, Del. | 你好, 戴尔. |
[37:42] | Mr Hagan. | 海根先生. |
[37:50] | Nice outfit. You guys OK? | 装备不错. 你们这些家伙还好吗? |
[37:52] | Indeed. | 当然. |
[37:54] | How many times have I told you, | 我告诉过你多少次了, |
[37:57] | don’t get caught by the bad guys? | 不要被坏人抓住? |
[37:59] | How could you do this, Del? | 你怎么能做这个, 戴尔? |
[38:01] | He says he was defending his people | 他说他正在从瑟拉啃在奴役人类这件事之中 |
[38:04] | from a Serrakin conspiracy to enslave humans. | 保护他的人民. |
[38:06] | I did what I had to. | 我做了我必须做的. |
[38:07] | Your kind are a disease. | 你们这个种类是一种疾病. |
[38:10] | The only disease here is greed. | 这里唯一的疾病就是贪婪. |
[38:12] | He was protecting the deal he made with Muirios, | 他正保护他同米列厄斯之间的协议, |
[38:15] | which I suspect was lucrative. | 我怀疑是有利益的. |
[38:17] | The reason you’ve been passed | 你所做所为的理由 |
[38:18] | over for advancement | 已经在发展的过程中被忽略了. |
[38:20] | is because you’ve been under | 因为你在下面 |
[38:21] | investigation for corruption for a year. | 作了1年的的腐败调查. |
[38:24] | We couldn’t prove anything, until now. | 我们不能证明任何事,直到现在. |
[38:27] | I intend to file a protest with the Employment Council. | 我打算正式向雇用委员会提出抗议. |
[38:30] | Employment is the least of your worries right now, Del. | 被雇用最少是你现在担心的事了, 戴尔. |
[38:37] | Warrick, Major Carter, | 沃里克, 卡特少校, |
[38:39] | it’s Eamon. Are you there? | 我是伊蒙. 你们在那吗? |
[38:40] | Eamon, are you all right? | 伊蒙, 你还好吗? |
[38:42] | Teal’c and I are safe. | 提亚克和我都很安全. |
[38:43] | Now get back in the race and win. | 现在回到竞赛中并且去获胜. |
[38:47] | If you can. | 如果你们能的话. |
[38:58] | You must be out of your mind! | 你们一定是精神不正常! |
[39:01] | Do not say a word. | 一句话也别说. |
[39:02] | Major, give me all you’ve got. | 少校, 给我你能给的 |
[39:05] | Max power. | 最大动力. |
[39:10] | I hate to say it, but Jarlath might be right. | 我讨厌说那个,但是乔拉嗣也许是对的. |
[39:12] | Muirios has too big a lead. | 米列厄斯领先太多了. |
[39:15] | We’ll never catch him. | 我们永远也追不上他. |
[39:19] | He cheated. I can’t believe | 他作弊了.我不能相信 |
[39:21] | they’ll still let him take first prize. | 他们仍然让他占据第一位置. |
[39:23] | Unless we can keep Muirios from crossing the finish line first. | 除非我们能让米列厄斯达不到终点线. |
[39:27] | – How can we do that? – That’s easy. | – 我们怎么才能做到? – 很简单. |
[39:32] | Just get me close. | 只不过让我们近一些. |
[39:40] | The closest we will get | 我们能得到的最近距离 |
[39:42] | is when they double back past us after the final turn. | 是当他们双双返回终点线的时候. |
[39:44] | It’ll have to do. | 那就是所要做的. |
[39:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[39:50] | Rerouting the conduit from your device | 给你的设备重新设置下导管 |
[39:53] | and doubling it back through the communications array. | 然后使它给通讯阵列加倍. |
[39:56] | Why? So we can ask him to lose? | 为什么? 因此我们能要他停下? |
[39:59] | Humorous. | 真幽默. |
[40:00] | More like tell him. | 告诉他更多的. |
[40:02] | This will allow us to send a blast transmission. | 这将允许我们发送一个爆炸性的输送. |
[40:07] | If my aim is correct, | 我的目标是正确的, |
[40:10] | it’ll temporarily freeze the command controls | 就能使米列厄斯飞船上的指挥 |
[40:13] | on Muirios’s ship. | 控制临时冻结. |
[40:14] | You are even crazier than I thought. | 你比我想的还要疯狂. |
[40:16] | Never was much of a pilot. | 决不像大多数的飞行员. |
[40:19] | But weapons? | 但是武器? |
[40:21] | It’s an art. | 那是一门艺术. |
[40:25] | They’re coming around the final turn. | 他们正在最后一个转弯处. |
[40:38] | He’s trying to take out La’el’s ship. | 他正在试图撞走雷欧的飞船. |
[40:41] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样想. |
[40:55] | Well done. | 做得不错. |
[40:57] | Ah, don’t make me sick. | 啊, 不要使我恶心. |
[41:00] | Unbelievable! What a finish! | 难以置信! 怎样的一个结果啊! |
[41:03] | La’el Montrose has won the Loop of Kon Garat! | 雷欧 蒙阙斯赢得了康噶拉特循环赛! |
[41:06] | What happened to Muirios? | 米列厄斯发生了什么? |
[41:08] | It was his race to lose, and he lost it. | 他输了,并且他失去了它. |
[41:10] | Some kind of beam weapon | 某种类型的武器 |
[41:11] | caused his ship’s power to fail. | 使得他飞船的动力系统瘫痪了. |
[41:13] | Opening the door for La’el Montrose to take it all. | 打开大门,雷欧 蒙阙斯赢得了全部. |
[41:16] | You have got to love there are no rules in this race. | 你不得不爱它们这些竞赛的规则. |
[41:19] | It’s what makes this competition so special. | 它产生了一次如此特别的竞争. |
[41:22] | I must say, I haven’t seen anything like it. | 我必须说,我以前从没看过像这样的事情. |
[41:24] | You must be particularly surprised, | 你应该感到特别惊讶的是, |
[41:26] | since you picked Muirios to win. | 就是你挑选米列厄斯获得胜利. |
[41:28] | Yes, I was wrong about that. | 是的, 关于那个我失误了. |
[41:30] | You also said Warrick wouldn’t be in contention, | 你同样也说过沃里克没有任何竞争力, |
[41:33] | and yet he came very close to finishing this race. | 然而他们非常接近于完成这场比赛. |
[41:36] | I was wrong about that too. | 关于那个我也错了. |
[41:38] | Predictions for next year? | 为下一年做预告?. |
[41:40] | Well, I’d rather not say! | 噢, 我宁可不说! |
[41:42] | Back with interviews after a word from our sponsor, | 接下来的时间返还给我们的举办者. |
[41:45] | Corso’s Temporal Eatery, | 到科索的临时餐馆 |
[41:49] | where your whole family can eat what they want, | 在那里你们全家能 吃到任何想吃的, |
[41:52] | when they want. | 在任何时间里. |
[41:53] | Part of the Tech Con Group family of restaurants. | 这就是康高科技集团家庭餐馆的一部分. |
[41:57] | Sorry we did not win. | 很抱歉我们没有赢. |
[41:59] | It was still worth it. | 这仍然是值得的. |
[42:24] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[42:25] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[42:28] | Warrick just told me the winner of the race hired him | 沃里克刚告诉我,竞赛的冠军雇用 |
[42:31] | as copilot on her new contract. | 他作为她新合同的副驾驶员. |
[42:33] | – That’s great. – Yeah, he sounded happy. | – 真棒啊. – 是啊, 听起来他很高兴. |
[42:35] | – You don’t. – I’m fine. | – 你不吗. – 我很好. |
[42:38] | You still got that ion drive to study. | 你仍然得到了离子驱动去研究. |
[42:40] | I know. Very cool. | 我知道. 非常酷. |
[42:42] | You’re just sore that you lost. | 你只不过在伤心你的失败. |
[42:44] | Well, it wasn’t fair. | 嗯,它不公平. |
[42:45] | Bunch of cheaters. | 一群骗子. |
[42:49] | So what you gonna do? | 那么你想要做什么? |
[42:52] | Next year, I’m gonna kick butt. | 明年, 我要踢倒一大群. |