时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | “Previously on “Stargate SG1″:” | “星际之门 SG-1″前情回顾: |
[00:10] | They are so cool. Savour the moment, gentlemen. | 他们真酷. 先生们,稍等片刻. |
[00:17] | They’re in trouble. | 他们有麻烦. |
[00:18] | What would O’Neill do if he was here? | 如果欧尼尔在这里会做什么? |
[00:20] | You want me to shoot you? | 你想让我射击你? |
[00:24] | We’re here to rescue you. | 我们来这里援救你们. |
[00:26] | We allowed ourselves to be captured… | 我们允许自己被捕获 |
[00:28] | on purpose. | 故意的. |
[00:30] | This is great. Sneakin’ around with you | 这真伟大.和你一起偷偷摸摸 |
[00:32] | in a Goa’uld pyramid on an alien planet. | 在一个外星球 的勾阿呜金字塔里. |
[00:34] | The one thing missing is some Jaffa chasing us. | 就差些贾法在追我们了. |
[00:40] | ” Felger?. Jay?” | (库姆斯) 凡欧格尔?. 杰伊? |
[00:43] | – What? – Snap out of it. | – 什么? – 重新振作起来. |
[00:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[00:46] | Calibration scales for the power source? | 能源驱动校准了吗? |
[00:48] | Right there. Right… there. | 就是那里. 就是那里. |
[01:05] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[01:07] | It’s two minutes past the last time you asked me. | 距离上次你问我刚过了2分钟. |
[01:10] | She should be here any second. | 她可能随时出现. |
[01:12] | Relax, Jay. | 放松, 杰伊. |
[01:14] | Relax? We are on the verge | 放松? 我们快要有个 |
[01:16] | of a major scientific breakthrough. | 较大的科学突破了. |
[01:18] | This weapon could be the key factor | 这个武器可能是我们 |
[01:19] | in our fight against the Goa’uld! | 与勾阿呜对抗的关键因素! |
[01:22] | Is it defeating the Goa’uld you’re worried about | 你是担心战胜勾阿呜呢 |
[01:24] | or impressing Major Carter? | 还是想给卡特少校留下好印象? |
[01:26] | Unlike some people in this room, | 和这间屋子里的其他人不同, |
[01:28] | I’ve seen what the Goa’uld can do first-hand. | 我曾勾阿呜能做的第一手. |
[01:30] | I know. You’ve told me a thousand times. | 我知道.你已经告诉我上千次了. |
[01:33] | You rescued SG-1 from the evil Lord Whatshisname. | 你从邪恶的叫”什么什么”的领主手里拯救了SG-1. |
[01:37] | Her’ak. He wasn’t an evil lord. | 荷锐科.他不是个邪恶领主. |
[01:39] | He was a first prime. | 他是个第一卫士. |
[01:40] | Jay, you’re a brilliant scientist. | 杰伊,你是个卓越的科学家. |
[01:43] | Some day you’ll win the Nobel prize. | 某一天你将赢得诺贝尔奖. |
[01:45] | What do you care what these military types think of you? | 你还关心这些军人对你的看法吗? |
[01:48] | You don’t get it. | 你还不明白 |
[01:50] | When you’ve stood side by side with someone | 当你和某人 |
[01:51] | and faced death, | 站在一起面对死亡, |
[01:54] | it creates an unspoken bond. | 它建立一种无法言喻的联系. |
[01:56] | An understanding that transcends simple friendship. | 理解超越了简单的友谊. |
[02:00] | Colonel O’Neill and I have been to hell and back together. | 欧尼尔上校曾一起进了地狱然后返回. |
[02:04] | When the mission was over, you know what he said? He said… | 当任务完成结束时,你知道他说 什么吗?他说 |
[02:07] | Is this gonna take long? | 这还需要很久吗? |
[02:10] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校. |
[02:12] | Folger. | 福尔杰. |
[02:13] | – Felger. I wasn’t expecting you, sir. – Yes. | – 凡欧格尔. 我可没期待到你, 长官. – 是的. |
[02:17] | Well, Major Carter said this was important. | 嗯,卡特少校说这很重要. |
[02:20] | D-d-d-d-don’t touch it, please. | 别-别-别-别-别碰它,千万. |
[02:23] | This is a finely calibrated device. | 这是个精细的设备. |
[02:25] | It fires a focused plasma pulse. Whoo… | 它发射粒子脉冲. 呜喔 |
[02:29] | boom! | 砰! |
[02:35] | It’s an energy-based weapon, sir. | 这是个能量武器,长官, |
[02:38] | It could perhaps replace the missiles on the X-303. | 大概能替换X-303上的导弹. |
[02:41] | – Phaser? – More like a photon torpedo. | – 镭射? – 更像是颗光子鱼雷. |
[02:44] | My assistant Chloe. | 我的助手克洛伊. |
[02:48] | There you are. | 给你. |
[02:50] | Chloe. | 克洛伊. |
[02:51] | This is all based on a Goa’uld design. | 这是全部建立在勾阿呜设计的基础上. |
[02:56] | If you’ll join me to the rear of the weapon, | 如果你能帮我把武器后面连接起来, |
[03:00] | we’ll proceed with the demonstration. | 我们能一起来证明. |
[03:07] | My friends, I present to you… | 朋友们, 我来向你们展示 |
[03:10] | “……” | (咯咯笑) |
[03:12] | the 22nd century! | 22世纪! |
[03:16] | “……” | (强音) |
[03:21] | “……” | (音调增强) |
[03:44] | That wasn’t supposed to happen. | 不应该发生的. |
[04:46] | Stargate.SG1-s07e09.Avenger.2.0 | |
[04:55] | I am “really” sorry, General. | 真的很抱歉,将军. |
[04:57] | I assure you nothing like this will ever happen again. | 我像你保证下次类似事情绝不会再发生. |
[05:00] | It won’t, because I’m pulling the plug on your research. | 不会的, 因为我正取消你的研究. |
[05:03] | No, please, General. | 不, 请别这样, 将军. |
[05:05] | It was a minor glitch. | 那只是个小故障. |
[05:06] | We are so close to a working prototype. | 我们是如此接近一个可工作原形. |
[05:08] | You’ve said that for the last six months. | 在过去6个月里你说过很多次了. |
[05:11] | In fact, I’ve reviewed your records. | 实际上,我已经在评估你得记录. |
[05:13] | Most of the projects you’ve overseen during your tenure here | 大多数你监督的计划到期后 |
[05:17] | have been similarly long on promise and short on results. | 都同样的长时间做许诺及没有结果. |
[05:21] | What exactly are you saying? | 确切的你在说什么? |
[05:23] | I’m saying it may be time for the Air Force | 我说空军可能在重新考虑 |
[05:26] | to rethink your position here. | 你在这里的位置了. |
[05:27] | That’d be a mistake. It just so happens | 那将是个错误. |
[05:30] | that I’m working on a line of research, | 我正着手一队研究, |
[05:34] | and it’s… Well, | 而且 嗯, |
[05:35] | I’m on the verge of a major breakthrough, really. | 我就在主要突破的边缘了, 真的. |
[05:38] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:39] | Really, yes, yes. | 真的, 是的, 是的. |
[05:41] | It’s gonna be huge! | 超级巨大! |
[05:42] | It’s gonna make the plasma weapon look like a squirt gun, sir. | 使得等离子武器看起来像只玩具水枪,长官. |
[05:46] | – What is it? – Hm? | – 那是什么? – 嗯? |
[05:47] | What is it? | 它是什么? |
[05:49] | Well, I’m not ready for a presentation yet. | 嗯,我还没准备好展示. |
[05:53] | I still gotta crunch a few numbers and dot a few i’s. | 我仍然需要得到一些数字和点数. |
[05:56] | I could probably have something ready by the end of next week. | 大概能在下周末之前把事情准备好. |
[06:00] | You have 24 hours. | 你有24小时. |
[06:02] | More than enough time. | 多于足够的时间. |
[06:04] | – Dismissed. – Thank you. | – 解散. – 谢谢. |
[06:10] | – What were you thinking? – I don’t know! | – 你在想什么? – 我不知道! |
[06:13] | I had to say something. They were gonna fire me. | 我得说点什么. 他们想解雇我. |
[06:16] | Besides, all we have to do is think of something | 而且, 我们必须考虑事情 |
[06:19] | to change the balance of power in the galaxy by noon tomorrow. | 在明天中午以前改变银河系间的力量平衡. |
[06:22] | You have anything in mind? | 你考虑到什么了吗? |
[06:27] | As a matter of fact I do – Avenger. | 事实上有了 – 复仇者 |
[06:30] | You gotta be kidding. | 你一定是在开玩笑. |
[06:31] | It’s nowhere near ready. It’s just an idea. | 它远没有准备好.它还只是个想法. |
[06:34] | We can make it work. | 我能使它工作. |
[06:35] | Jay, this is exactly your problem. | 杰伊, 这确切的是你的问题. |
[06:37] | You try so hard to impress people, | 你如此努力尝试给别人留下印象, |
[06:40] | you always bite off more than you can chew. | 但你总是不自量力. |
[06:42] | OK, yes, you’re right. | 好的, 对, 你没错. |
[06:45] | I have to start setting more realistic goals for myself. | 我必须为我自己制定些实际目标了. |
[06:48] | Right after this project, OK? | 在这个项目以后,好吗? |
[06:55] | A computer virus? | 一个电脑病毒? |
[06:57] | The gate system’s just linked computers. | 星门系统只不过是连接着的计算机. |
[07:00] | Delivering the virus is as easy as dialling the target gate, | 运送病毒就像拨号一样简单, |
[07:04] | uploading the program. | 上传程序. |
[07:05] | The virus would scramble the DHD’s coordinates. | 病毒将沿着拨号装置传送. |
[07:08] | So the symbols no longer correspond with the proper coordinates. | 因此标志不再符合同等的协调. |
[07:13] | And the target gate would be useless. | 而且目标星门没有用. |
[07:14] | The Goa’uld rely heavily on gate travel. | 虽然勾阿呜有飞船,但他们非常依赖于星门旅行. |
[07:18] | It would be a tactical advantage for us, | 这将是我们的战术优势, |
[07:20] | don’t you think? | 你认为呢? |
[07:21] | – It’s interesting. – Really? | – 很有意思. – 真的吗? |
[07:24] | But you don’t have a finished program. | 但是你没有一个完成的项目. |
[07:26] | Uh, well, not “finished” per se, no. | 呃, 嗯, 不是 “完成的”,就其本身而言, 没有. |
[07:30] | I really still have to… | 我仍然必须 |
[07:30] | Crunch a few numbers, dot a few i’s. | 计算写数字,加些小圆点. |
[07:32] | Exactly, yeah. | 精确的, 是. |
[07:34] | I’ll look at it. If it shows promise, | 我会看看它. 如果可行, |
[07:35] | I’ll take it to Hammond. | 我会拿给哈蒙德. |
[07:37] | – Oh, yes, OK! – Whoa, whoa. | – 噢,好极了! – 喔哦, 喔哦. |
[07:40] | Don’t celebrate yet. It’s not a done deal. | 先别庆祝. 这可不是交易. |
[07:43] | Of course not. Of course not. | 当然不是. 当然不是. |
[07:51] | Yes! Yes! | 是的! 是的! |
[07:55] | Where am I? How did she get me here? | 我在哪? 她怎么把我带来的? |
[08:05] | You’d rather stay and geek out a computer program | 你宁愿留在这里和怪人搞电脑程序 |
[08:08] | than come with us? | 也不和我们一起走? |
[08:09] | Don’t take it personally, sir. | 不要带个人主观,长官. |
[08:11] | This research shows promise. | 这个研究很有希望. |
[08:13] | It’s Felger. | 那是凡欧格尔. |
[08:15] | He did save our lives, Colonel. | 他确实救过我们,上校. |
[08:17] | Yeah, don’t remind me. | 是的,不要提醒我. |
[08:18] | The ability to disable any gate we choose | 破坏我们选择的任何星门的能力, |
[08:21] | is a valuable weapon against the Goa’uld. | 是对抗勾阿呜的一种有价值的武器. |
[08:24] | – If it works. – That’s what I intend to find out. | – 如果它工作. – 那是我像要查明的. |
[08:29] | Don’t forget your safety glasses. | 别忘了你的安全眼镜. |
[08:32] | Marines, thanks for joining us. | 士兵们,感谢加入我们. |
[08:35] | Let’s move out. | 让我们行动. |
[08:39] | To be honest, Major, | 老实说, 少校 , |
[08:41] | I share some of the colonel’s scepticism. | 我同意上校的一些怀疑. |
[08:44] | I know Dr Felger’s record is a little sketchy, | 我知道凡欧格尔博士的记录有点糟糕, |
[08:47] | but I think he shows potential. | 但是我认为他很有潜力. |
[08:49] | All he needs is a little support. | 他所需的全部就是一点支持. |
[09:05] | “……” | (敲门) |
[09:08] | Just a minute. | 稍等. |
[09:22] | Oh, jeez. | 噢, 天哪. |
[09:25] | I’ll be with you in a second. | 我很快就过去. |
[09:27] | Just, you know, putting the dogs out. | 只是,你知道,把狗赶出去. |
[09:34] | Oh, Major Carter. | 噢, 卡特少校. |
[09:37] | I was in the neighbourhood. | 我住在附近. |
[09:40] | This isn’t a bad time, is it? | 这个时间不好,是吗? |
[09:41] | Oh, no, no. Please, come in, come in. | 哦, 不, 不. 请进, 请进. |
[09:44] | Just, you know, just, | 只是, 你知道, 只不过, |
[09:46] | uh, really wasn’t, uh, expecting anyone. | 噢, 真的不是, 呃, 期待任何人. |
[09:48] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[09:50] | Nice place. | 地方不错. |
[09:52] | Oh, thank you. I was having it fumigated. | 噢, 谢谢. 我正在烟熏. |
[09:54] | Can I offer you anything? | 我能给你提供些什么吗? |
[09:56] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不,不,我很好. |
[09:58] | Oh, all righty. | 噢, 好的. |
[10:01] | Please, please. | 请, 请坐. |
[10:08] | Uh, what, uh, what brings you by? | 呃, 什么, 呃, 什么风把你吹来了? |
[10:12] | I took your proposal to General Hammond. | 我把你的提议告诉了哈蒙德将军. |
[10:15] | – And? – He’s agreed to give you another chance. | – 而且? – 他同意给你另一个机会. |
[10:18] | Oh, thank God. Oh, thank God. | 噢,感谢上帝. 噢,感谢上帝. |
[10:20] | That’s great. That’s great. | 真棒. 真棒. |
[10:22] | Cos I thought I was so done for | 因为我以为 |
[10:23] | after that little incident thing. | 那次小事件之后我就完了. |
[10:26] | There is one condition. | 有一个条件. |
[10:27] | Sure. OK. | 当然. 没问题. |
[10:28] | He wants me to work on the project with you. | 他想让我在项目上和你一起工作. |
[10:35] | That’d be, uh, you? | 那是, 呃, 你? |
[10:37] | Yeah. That’s not a problem, is it? | 对. 那不是个问题吧, 是吗? |
[10:39] | No, no, no. God, no, no. | 不, 不, 不. 上帝, 不, 不. |
[10:41] | What about SG-1? | 那SG-1怎么办? |
[10:43] | Daniel’s working on a relocation project. | 丹尼尔在着手一项迁徙工程.P3X-997 |
[10:46] | The moon in the decaying orbit? | 在衰败过程中的月亮吗? |
[10:48] | They’re experiencing severe seismic disturbances | 他们正经历严重的地震 |
[10:50] | and weather anomalies. | 和异常天气. |
[10:52] | What about Colonel O’Neill? Teal’c? | 欧尼尔上校呢? 提亚克? |
[10:54] | They’ve some negotiations with the rebel Jaffa leaders. | 他们和一些反抗贾法的领袖们谈判 |
[10:58] | There’s been some infighting, rivalries. | 那有一些混战,竞争. |
[11:00] | Well, they have to settle that. Yeah, yeah. | 嗯, 他们必须解决那个. 是的, 是的. |
[11:04] | I guess that means you get stuck with me, then. | 我猜那之后你就会摆脱我. |
[11:07] | No, no, I wouldn’t put it that way. | 不, 不, 我不会用那种方式. |
[11:09] | I think the basic idea behind the virus | 我认为病毒后面的创意 |
[11:12] | is actually quite brilliant. | 实际上非常光辉. |
[11:14] | No… | 不是吧 |
[11:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 对. |
[11:31] | – A tie? – I wear ties. | – 领带? – 我戴着领带. |
[11:34] | “And” cologne? | 还有科隆香水? |
[11:36] | There is nothing wrong with | 一个男人以外貌…和气味为骄傲 |
[11:40] | a man taking pride in his appearance… and smell. | 也没什么不正常啊 |
[11:42] | This wouldn’t have anything to do with Major Carter, would it? | 这些与卡特少校相处没什么关系吧,是吗? |
[11:45] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 不要笑. |
[11:47] | Here. Let me. | 这里. 让我来. |
[11:50] | Of course, you do have to admit | 当然, 你必须承认 |
[11:52] | she possesses one of the most brilliant scientific minds of our generation. | 她具有我们这一代人最光辉的科学头脑. |
[11:58] | And a pair of legs that won’t quit… Agh! | 以及一双不会不会展露的腿 啊噢! |
[12:01] | – OK. OK. – Sorry. | – 没问题. 没问题. – 抱歉. |
[12:03] | Well, anyway, | 那么, 无论如何, |
[12:05] | what chance has a guy like me got with a woman like that? | 一个像我这样的家伙和那样的女人的机会? |
[12:08] | She barely notices me. | 她几乎都没注意到我. |
[12:09] | Know what that’s like? | 知道那看起来像什么吗? |
[12:10] | A little. | 有点. |
[12:12] | – Morning. – Oh, hi. Hi. | – 早上好. – 噢, 嗨. 嗨. |
[12:17] | – Nice tie. – Oh, thanks. | – 领带不错. – 噢, 谢谢. |
[13:49] | We think the virus is ready. | 我们认为病毒准备好了. |
[13:51] | Of course, there’s no real way to test it, | 当然, 除了在另一扇大门上, |
[13:53] | except on another gate. | 没有真正的办法测试它. |
[13:56] | Do you have a target in mind? | 你考虑好一个目标了吗? |
[13:57] | P5S-117. | P5S-117. |
[13:59] | Ba’al’s main naqahdah mining site. | 巴尔的主要那夸达采集场. |
[14:01] | If we can disable the gate, | 如果我们能禁止大门, |
[14:03] | we’d disrupt his supply network. | 我们就切断了他的供给网络. |
[14:05] | How will we know if it’s successful? | 我们怎样才能知道它是成功的? |
[14:07] | A Tok’ra operative there can | 一个托克拉技工 |
[14:09] | relay the results via their communication network. | 能通过他们的通讯网络回复结果. |
[14:13] | Send the virus. | 发送病毒. |
[14:15] | Yes, sir. | 是的, 长官. |
[14:21] | You’ll wear a hole in the floor. | 你会把地板磨出洞的. |
[14:23] | Those Tok’ra are taking their sweet time. | 这些托克拉正在谈他们的糖果事件. |
[14:26] | We should’ve heard something by now. | 现在我们本应听到些事情. |
[14:29] | “Major Carter to the control room.” | 卡特少校请向控制室报告. |
[14:31] | “Major Carter to the control room.” | 卡特少校请向控制室报告. |
[14:33] | That’s it. | 就是它了. |
[14:51] | Chevron seven locked. | 七号标志锁定. |
[14:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么? |
[14:56] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[14:57] | Colonel O’Neill and Teal’c missed a scheduled radio contact. | 欧尼尔上校和提亚克错过了无线电联系时间. |
[15:01] | Getting a video signal, sir. | 收到视频信号,长官. |
[15:04] | Colonel O’Neill, this is Hammond. Do you read? | 欧尼尔上校, 我是哈蒙德. 听的到吗? |
[15:07] | “Nice to hear from you, General. “ | 很高兴听到你, 将军. |
[15:08] | What’s your status? | 你们的状态是什么? |
[15:10] | “The mission was going according to plan, “ | 任务正按照计划进行, |
[15:12] | “then we hit a little snag. “ | 然而我们撞到一次小意外. |
[15:15] | “We can’t dial the gate. “ | 我们不能拨号星门. |
[15:18] | Say again? | 再说一次? |
[15:19] | “We cannot get an outgoing wormhole. “ | 我们得不到一个外向虫洞. |
[15:22] | “We’ve tried all kinds of addresses, “ | 我们已经试了各种地址, |
[15:24] | “but we can’t get a lock. “ | 但我们无所锁定. |
[15:26] | Stand by, Colonel. | 旁观, 上校. |
[15:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喔哦, 喔哦, 喔哦, 喔哦. |
[15:31] | This is just a coincidence. | 这只是个巧合. |
[15:32] | There’s no way this could have anything | 没有可能发生任何事情的, |
[15:35] | to do with my virus. No… | 我的病毒.不 |
[15:36] | Could it? | 它能吗? |
[15:46] | There’s no way Avenger could have anything to do with this. | 没道理复仇者和这个有关. |
[15:50] | Avenger? | 复仇者? |
[15:51] | That’s what I call the virus. | 这是我称呼病毒的名字. |
[15:54] | It’s named after a comic book I read when I was a kid. | 它是根据我小时候所读的一本漫画书命名的. |
[15:57] | “The Amazing Avenger?. “ | 疯狂的复仇者?. |
[15:59] | Green tights, purple cape. | 绿色紧身衣,紫色披风. |
[16:00] | He was super strong, super fast. | 他超级强壮,速度朝快. |
[16:02] | Not as fast as The Flash. | 当然没和光一样快. |
[16:04] | That would be ridiculous. | 那样会很荒谬. |
[16:07] | Of course, this isn’t ringing any bells with anybody, is it? | 当然,这跟什么人按门铃无关.是吗? |
[16:12] | Could we have sent it to the wrong gate? | 我们是不是把它送错星门了? |
[16:15] | No, sir. We double-checked. | 没有,长官,我们复查过地址. |
[16:17] | The virus was sent here – P5S-117. | 病毒被发送到这里 – P5S-117. |
[16:21] | Colonel O’Neill is on P3C-249, which is here. | 欧尼尔上校在P3C-249,位于这里. |
[16:24] | Within the gate systems the planets are close together | 两个相近的星门间距离 |
[16:27] | about 400 light years | 大约是400光年 |
[16:30] | but that doesn’t mean anything. | 但那并不意味着任何东西. |
[16:33] | And until we hear back from the Tok’ra… | 直到我们从托克拉那里得到返回消息 |
[16:36] | ” Unscheduled offworld activation. “ | (男人) 计划外的外世界活动. |
[16:39] | “……” | (星际之门警报) |
[16:47] | Sir, we’re receiving an audio transmission. It’s the Tok’ra. | 长官,我们正收到音频传送.是托克拉的. |
[16:50] | “This is Theless of the Tok’ra. “ | 我是托克拉的戴拉斯. |
[16:52] | This is Hammond of Stargate Command. | 我是星际之门指挥中心的哈蒙德. |
[16:55] | “General, I’m afraid I have to report a” | 将军,恐怕我要报告 |
[16:58] | “series of malfunctions in the gate system. “ | 星门系统的系列故障. |
[17:01] | Malfunctions? | 故障? |
[17:03] | “Several gates have gone offline. “ | 几个星门已经离线. |
[17:04] | “As yet, we have no idea why. “ | 迄今我们还不知道为什么. |
[17:06] | “We are gathering information. “ | 我们正在收集信息. |
[17:08] | This is Major Carter. | 我是卡特少校. |
[17:10] | Do you have any data on a planet we’ve designated P5S-117? | 你有任何我们指定的 P5S-117行星的数据吗? |
[17:14] | “One moment, please. “ | 稍等. |
[17:19] | “We’re still waiting for” “a sub-space transmission. “ | 我们仍然在等待一个深层空间传送. |
[17:22] | Can you send us any data you do have? | 你能发给我们你已有的数据吗? |
[17:25] | “Affirmative. “ | 当然. |
[17:30] | Transmission received. | 传送接收完毕. |
[17:34] | Sir, I’ll need a few minutes to analyse this. | 长官,我需要几分钟来分析这个. |
[17:37] | Go. | 去吧. |
[17:47] | I’ll go help. | 我去帮忙. |
[17:52] | “……” There it is. | (卡特) 那里. |
[17:55] | I still don’t see how this is possible. | 我还是不明白这怎么可能. |
[17:58] | Automatic correlative updates. | 自动相关的更新. |
[18:00] | I thought those happened once every 200 years. | 我认为那些每200年才发生一次. |
[18:02] | That “was” the theory. | 那是理论. |
[18:06] | Major Carter, report. | 卡特少校, 报告. |
[18:09] | Sir, first I recommend you recall | 长官,首先我建议你立即直接召回 |
[18:11] | all of our offworld teams immediately. | 我们所有的外世界小队. |
[18:13] | It’s already being done. | 正在做了. |
[18:14] | The mining team from P4F-221 is coming through now. | P4F-221的采矿队正在通过. |
[18:17] | You might wanna tell them to hurry it up. | 你必须告诉他们要赶紧. |
[18:21] | What have you got? | 你得到什么了? |
[18:28] | This is the original target gate. | 这是最初的目标星门. |
[18:30] | This is Colonel O’Neill’s position. | 这是欧尼尔上校的位置. |
[18:33] | These are the gates first reported offline by the Tok’ra. | 这是托克拉说的首先离线的星门. |
[18:39] | A few minutes later… several more. | 几分钟以后 又多了几个. |
[18:42] | They’re spreading out from the original gate. | 它们正从最初的星门进行扩散. |
[18:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[18:48] | You still think this is a coincidence? | 你还认为这是个巧合吗? |
[18:51] | Well, sir, we think we may have an explanation. | 嗯,长官,我们想可能有一个解释. |
[18:55] | We know the gate network | 我们知道星门网络 |
[18:56] | undergoes periodic correlative updates | 经常进行定期的相关更新 |
[18:59] | to compensate for stellar drift. | 以补偿星体的漂移. |
[19:01] | We’ve never witnessed it, | 我们还从没目睹它, |
[19:03] | but we believe the gates | 但是我们相信星门 |
[19:05] | dial each other automatically | 正在互相自动拨号 |
[19:06] | to transmit the new coordinates that apply. | 以便传送新的星门地址. |
[19:09] | And you believe Dr Felger’s virus | 而你相信是凡欧格尔博士的病毒 |
[19:12] | initiated one of these updates? | 造成了这些更新? |
[19:14] | It may have triggered | 它可能引发了 |
[19:15] | an automatic internal protocol in the DHD. | 拨号装置一个自动的内部程序. |
[19:19] | Before adapting the new coordinates, | 在适应新的协调之前, |
[19:21] | it dialled out and transmitted them to | 它拨号并发送给 |
[19:23] | a few neighbouring gates, | 邻近的星门, |
[19:25] | who then transmitted to a few more, | 然后它们又传送给更多, |
[19:27] | and so on and so on… | 等等诸如此类 |
[19:28] | And so on. | 诸如此类. |
[19:30] | Is there any way we can stop it? | 我们有办法停止它吗? |
[19:32] | No time, sir. If each gate only dials two others | 来不及,长官. 如果每个星门仅拨两个其他星门 |
[19:36] | before adapting to the new system, | 使自己适应新系统, |
[19:37] | the entire network will be infected in less than two hours. | 整个网络会在不到2小时内被感染. |
[19:41] | We need to focus on getting | 我们必须集中和尽可能的 |
[19:44] | as many people back as possible, sir. | 让更多的人返回,长官. |
[19:51] | He’s really mad, isn’t he? | 他真的发怒了,不是吗? |
[19:58] | That’s the last of the miners, sir. | 那是最后一个矿工,长官. |
[20:00] | Shut it down. | 关闭它. |
[20:06] | What’s next? | 下一个是哪里? |
[20:09] | P3L-997. | P3L-997. |
[20:12] | – That’s Daniel’s team, sir. – Dial it. | – 是丹尼尔的队伍. – 拨号. |
[20:21] | OK, breathe. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 好的, 呼吸. 一切都会好起来的. |
[20:24] | – Grover Cleveland High School. – What? | – 格罗弗克里夫兰高中. – 什么? |
[20:27] | Chemistry 201. I had an incident with my midterm lab. | 化学 201. 在我中考的时候在实验室造成了一事件. |
[20:30] | They got the fire under control, | 虽然他们控制了火势, |
[20:32] | but poor Mr Hoffman’s eyebrows never grew back. | 但可怜的霍夫曼先生的眉毛再也没长出来. |
[20:36] | I should have got out of science right then | 那时我就该离开科学, |
[20:38] | and saved everybody the trouble. | 并且给每个人减少麻烦. |
[20:40] | This is SGC. You wouldn’t be here | 这里是星门指挥部. 如果你不擅长于某个方面 |
[20:43] | if you weren’t good at what you do. | 你就不会再这里. |
[20:44] | You tell that to Colonel O’Neill! | 你也对欧尼尔上校说那个! |
[20:47] | “……” | (清喉咙) |
[20:49] | – How many teams came back? – Three. | – 有多少队伍回来了? – 3个. |
[20:52] | Out of how many? | 之外有多少? |
[20:53] | 15. The rest are stranded. | 15. 其余的陷入困境. |
[20:55] | And Dr Jackson? | 杰克森博士? |
[20:57] | His team’s still offworld. | 他的队伍还在外世界. |
[20:59] | Oh, this is awful. | 噢,这真是糟糕. |
[21:01] | The flood waters are rising, | 洪水正在上升, |
[21:03] | but they’re safe for the time being. | 但他们暂时还算安全. |
[21:05] | “……” | (电话) |
[21:08] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[21:10] | – General. – General Hammond. | – 将军. – 哈蒙德将军. |
[21:12] | Yes, sir. I understand. | 是的,长官.我理解. |
[21:19] | We contacted the Tok’ra. | 我们同托克拉联系了. |
[21:21] | According to their intelligence, | 根据他们的估计, |
[21:23] | the entire gate network is down. | 整个网络已经崩溃. |
[21:38] | “……” Colonel O’Neill, report. | (哈蒙德) 欧尼尔上校, 报告. |
[21:41] | “The mission’s been compromised, sir. “ | 任务改变了,长官. |
[21:44] | “Looks like one of the Jaffa” “commanders | 看起来像是一个贾法指挥官 |
[21:46] | sold us out. Go figure!” | 出卖了我们!想想看吧 |
[21:48] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[21:50] | “The negotiations were going just fine, “ | 谈判正进行的很好, |
[21:52] | “then the gate broke down. “ | 然后星门故障. |
[21:55] | “After that, they all started accusing each” “other | 在那之后,他们相互指责对方破坏, |
[21:58] | of sabotage and all hell broke loose. “ | 并突然之间闹翻天了. |
[22:00] | Sir, we think we know what | 长官, 我想我们知道是什么 |
[22:03] | caused your gate to malfunction. It was the virus. | 导致你们星门的故障.那是个病毒. |
[22:06] | “Felger’s virus?!” | 凡欧格尔的病毒?! |
[22:07] | It created a new coordinate system | 它创造了一个新的坐标系统 |
[22:09] | that spread to all DHDs. | 并传送到了全部拨号装置. |
[22:11] | But, since we don’t have a DHD, | 但是, 因为我们没有拨号装置, |
[22:13] | we have the only gate that can dial out. | 所以我们是唯一能拨号出去的星门. |
[22:15] | “I told you not to trust” | 我告诉过你 |
[22:17] | “that brown-nosing little weasel!” | 不要相信那只棕色小鼬鼠! |
[22:20] | He doesn’t know I’m standing here, does he? | 他不知道我正站在这里,是吗? |
[22:23] | Sir, I’m as responsible as anyone else. | 长官,我和其他人一样也要负责. |
[22:25] | ” O’Neill. “ | (提亚克) 欧尼尔. |
[22:27] | “We’ve got incoming, sir. It’s Alkesh!” | 我们有客人,长官.是艘 艾欧凯序! |
[22:33] | We lost video. | 失去图像. |
[22:34] | Must have hit the MALP. | 一定是击中了移动分析探测仪. |
[22:35] | He was just standing a few feet from it. | 他正站在他前面几英尺的地方. |
[22:38] | What’s your situation? Please respond. | 你的处境怎样? 请回答. |
[22:48] | “We’re still in one piece, sir. “ | 我们仍然完整无损,长官. |
[22:50] | Oh, thank God. | 噢, 感谢上帝. |
[22:51] | “We’re gonna take cover, sir. “ | 我们要进行隐藏,长官. |
[22:53] | Sir, we could send reinforcements. | 长官,我们能排除增援. |
[22:56] | They’d be stranded too. | 那他们也将陷入困境. |
[22:58] | I can’t send anyone until we fix this problem. | 直到解决问题前我不能派出任何人. |
[23:03] | Let’s think this through logically. | 让我们逻辑的思考一下. |
[23:05] | The entire gate network is paralysed, | 整个星门系统瘫痪了, |
[23:07] | but we can still dial out. | 但是我们仍然能拨出去. |
[23:09] | We think the virus was spread due to | 我们认为病毒传播开始于 |
[23:11] | correlative updates initiated by the DHDs. | 拨号装置启动的相关更新. |
[23:13] | We have no DHD, | 我们没有拨号装置, |
[23:14] | so our gate was unaffected. | 因此我们的星门不受影响. |
[23:16] | Right. It also means another change | 对. 这也意味着另一次改变 |
[23:18] | might result in another system-wide update. | 能导致另一次星门系统的更新. |
[23:21] | So if we can get just one DHD | 因此如果我们能使得一个拨号装置 |
[23:24] | converted back to the old coordinate system, | 转变为老的坐标系统, |
[23:26] | the gate network would spread it for us. | 星门网络就会为我们传播它. |
[23:28] | How, when the new one is based on a completely random principle? | 怎么做,新的是基于一个完全随便的原则? |
[23:33] | There still must be a pattern. | 那里仍然有图案如果我们能. |
[23:34] | If we can get one DHD to establish a lock with one gate, | 如果我们能到一个拨号装置那里去建立一把锁, |
[23:37] | all we gotta do is compare the addresses | 所有要做的就是比较地址 |
[23:40] | and extrapolate a translation program. | 并且推断翻译程序. |
[23:42] | That would mean random dialling. | 那意味着随即拨号. |
[23:45] | Seven symbols chosen from | 从一个有38个不重复候选人的 |
[23:47] | a pool of 38 non-repeating candidates? | 水塘里选出7个标志? |
[23:48] | That’s about 63 billion possible combinations. | 那是630亿种可能的组合. |
[23:55] | She’s good with numbers. | 她对数字很精通. |
[23:58] | I was gonna get her to do my taxes. | 我想让她帮我缴税. |
[24:10] | Any word from Colonel O’Neill, sir? | 欧尼尔有消息吗,长官? |
[24:13] | No. We hope he’s just out of range. | 没有.我们希望他只是在范围以外. |
[24:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[24:18] | According to our latest report, | 根据我们的最新报告, |
[24:20] | Ba’al is trying to take advantage of the situation. | 巴尔正在努力利用形势 |
[24:22] | How so? | 为什么会这样? |
[24:24] | At the moment he has the largest fleet. | 此刻他有最大的舰队. |
[24:26] | So with the gate system down | 因此由于星门系统的停顿, |
[24:28] | he has the advantage. | 他占据了优势. |
[24:29] | He’s attacking the other System Lords on several fronts, | 他正在几个方向上攻击其他的系统统治者, |
[24:32] | and he’s winning. | 而且正在取得胜利. |
[24:35] | “……” | (手机声) |
[24:47] | “……” | (电话声) |
[24:57] | Stargate Command, Felger speaking. | 星际之门控制中心, 凡欧格尔正在讲话. |
[25:00] | Mom, Mom, no, no, no. | 妈妈, 妈妈, 不, 不, 不. |
[25:02] | I told you not to call me here. | 我告诉过你不要打到这里来. |
[25:04] | You’re not supposed to have this number. | 你不应该有这个号码. |
[25:06] | I’m sorry I didn’t call. | 很抱歉我没打电话. |
[25:08] | I had to work late. Something came up. | 我必须工作到很晚.有些事情发生了. |
[25:12] | If you must know, Mom, I screwed up again. | 你必须知道,妈妈. 我又搞砸了. |
[25:17] | Yeah, and I think this is the worst one yet. | 对, 而且我认为这是最坏的一次. |
[25:20] | No, no, it’s worse than that one. | 不, 不, 它比那个更糟. |
[25:25] | No, worse than that one too, Mom. | 不, 也比那个糟糕,妈妈. |
[25:28] | Mom, Mom, Mom, | 妈妈, 妈妈, 妈妈, |
[25:30] | I don’t need a list of | 我现在不需要 |
[25:31] | my personal failures right now, OK? | 一份个人失败列表.好不好? |
[25:34] | To tell you the truth, | 实话跟你说, |
[25:35] | I don’t know if I can fix this one… | 我不知道我是否能修理这个 |
[25:37] | “……” | (清喉咙) |
[25:39] | I’ll have to get back to you on that, | 我必须回去之后再作那个, |
[25:41] | Simon, OK? | 西蒙,好吗? |
[25:43] | All righty, bye-bye… friend. | 很好.再见,朋友. |
[25:46] | It’s Coombs. He says hi. | 是库姆斯. 他问好. |
[25:50] | Jay, I know you feel bad about this. | 杰伊, 我知道你对这个感觉不安. |
[25:53] | What’s to feel bad about? | 什么是感到不安? |
[25:55] | It took the Ancients 1,000 years to build the gate system, | 花费古人们1000年时间建造的星门系统, |
[25:59] | and I wrecked it in a day. | 被我一天内搞掉了. |
[26:00] | I’ve also isolated us from all the resources | 我已经把我们从所有资源里隔离了, |
[26:03] | we’ll need to defend ourselves, | 我们需要保护自己, |
[26:05] | leaving us sitting ducks for the next Goa’uld attack. | 离开我们坐着等下一次勾阿呜攻击. |
[26:08] | But who cares? | 但是谁关心呢? |
[26:10] | I need you to get past feeling guilty | 我需要你忘掉罪责感, |
[26:12] | and focus on finding a solution. | 并集中精力找到解决办法. |
[26:14] | But you never make mistakes. | 但是你从没犯过错误. |
[26:17] | I don’t? | 我没吗? |
[26:18] | You’re perfect. Everybody knows that. | 你很完美. 人人都知道那个. |
[26:20] | Jay, I’m not perfect. | 杰伊, 我并不完美. |
[26:22] | You have to say that because you’re modest, | 你那样说是因为你的谦虚, |
[26:25] | which is just another aspect of your perfection. | 就是你完美的另一个方面. |
[26:28] | Ever heard of a planet called K’Tau? | 听说过一个叫做科踏澳的行星吗? |
[26:31] | That wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错. |
[26:32] | I bypassed dialling protocols | 我为拨号协议加设旁路, |
[26:34] | that made the wormhole pass through K’Tau’s sun. | 结果导致虫洞穿越了科踏澳的太阳. |
[26:37] | It could have led to the deaths of everyone on that planet. | 它可能导致那个行星上每一个人的死亡. |
[26:41] | That’s it! Even your mistakes are perfect. | 就是那样! 即使你犯错误也是完美无缺的. |
[26:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[26:45] | You bypassed a security protocol | 你为拨号安全协议设置了旁路, |
[26:47] | because you created a dialling program. | 因为你建立了一套拨号系统. |
[26:49] | – So? – So we can do that here. | – 因此? – 因此我们能在这里那样做. |
[26:51] | Instead of restoring the DHD program to its original form, | 代替恢复拨号装置程序原始状态的计划, |
[26:54] | why not upload everything | 为什么我们不能用自己的 |
[26:56] | from our dialling computer? | 拨号计算机上传一切呢? |
[26:57] | Our program is not as sophisticated as the one | 我们的计划并不复杂, |
[27:00] | that exists in the DHDs. | 作为拨号装置存在的那个. |
[27:03] | It doesn’t have to be perfect, just accurate. | 它不必完美,准确就够了. |
[27:06] | The DHD will automatically make all necessary adjustments. | 拨号装置会自动进行全部必要的调整. |
[27:10] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[27:12] | Well, it’s… | 嗯, 那是 |
[27:13] | OK, I don’t, I don’t. | 好的, 我不知道, 不知道. |
[27:15] | But the fact that Avenger triggered a correlative update | 但是事实上复仇者引发的自动更新 |
[27:18] | seems to indicate that the DHD program | 好像表明拨号装置程序的本性 |
[27:21] | is adaptive by its very nature. | 就是适应的. |
[27:22] | Plus, we have nothing else. | 加上,我们没有别的了. |
[27:26] | Trust me, Major, this is gonna work! | 相信我,少校,这会工作的! |
[27:30] | “Yeah, sorry to rain on your parade, | 是的, 抱歉给你们报告的时候正在下雨, |
[27:33] | guys, ” “but it didn’t work. “ | 伙计们,但是它没用. |
[27:34] | It should have worked. | 它应该工作的. |
[27:36] | “We tried dialling Earth, “ | 我们试着拨号地球, |
[27:38] | “but we couldn’t get a lock. “ | 但是无法锁定 |
[27:40] | Maybe there’s something wrong with the upload. | 也许上传的时候出毛病了. |
[27:42] | You can upload better, huh? | 你能上传的好点吗,嗯? |
[27:45] | “If you’ve got any other bright ideas, “ | 如果你有任何其他聪明的主意, |
[27:47] | “now would be a very good time. “ | 现在将是个非常好的时机. |
[27:49] | What’s your status, Doctor? | 你的状态是什么, 博士? |
[27:52] | “Flood water’s rising pretty fast, “ | 洪水上升非常快, |
[27:54] | “seismic activity is causing rogue waves. “ | 地震活动越来越强. |
[27:56] | “We estimate that within 48 hours” | 我们估计48小时以内 |
[27:58] | “the entire city will be under water. “ | 整个城市都会被淹没. |
[28:08] | It should have worked! | 它应该工作的! |
[28:18] | Have you and Dr Felger made any progress? | 你和凡欧格尔博士有任何进展吗? |
[28:22] | I can’t find him. | 我找不到他. |
[28:23] | Excuse me? | 请再说一遍? |
[28:24] | Apparently he left the base. | 很显然他离开了基地. |
[28:26] | The pressure was getting to him. | 我认为压力正影响他. |
[28:28] | You said all he needed was support. | 你说过他所需要的全部就是支持. |
[28:31] | I may have been wrong about that. | 关于那个我可能犯错了. |
[28:35] | OK, I admit it. | 好的,我承认了. |
[28:36] | He’s a complete screwup. | 他是一个完全的捣乱分子. |
[28:38] | He makes rash decisions based on sketchy evidence, | 他基于不完全的证据作出草率决定, |
[28:40] | he’s clumsy in the lab | 他在实验室里笨手笨脚的,而且总是迟到, |
[28:42] | and it wouldn’t kill him to ease up on the aftershave, | 而且释缓须后水的功效又不会害死他 |
[28:45] | but the fact is he’s at Stargate Command | 但是事实上他之所以在星门指挥部 |
[28:48] | because he’s a brilliant scientist. | 就是因为他是一名卓越的科学家. |
[28:51] | No one understands that virus better than he does. | 没人比他更明白那个病毒. |
[28:55] | Then I suggest you get him back. | 那么我建议你去把他找回来. |
[28:58] | Yes, sir. | 遵命,长官. |
[29:15] | Jay, what’re you doing here? | 杰伊, 你在这里做什么? |
[29:17] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们要开始工作了. |
[29:18] | How did you find me here? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[29:20] | I called your mother. | 我打电话给了你妈妈. |
[29:21] | She told me this is where you come | 她告诉我当你需要思考的时候, |
[29:24] | when you need to think. | 你会来这里. |
[29:25] | I stood here when I figured out | 我站在这里的时候我想出 |
[29:28] | how to recombine | 怎样对在母体里的例子 |
[29:30] | epsilon particles in a matrix. | 进行重新组合. |
[29:32] | Then I got mugged by some teenagers. | 然后我就被一些十几岁的青少年抢劫了. |
[29:36] | Still, it’s a nice spot, though. | 然而, 它还是个不错的结果. |
[29:41] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[29:44] | Feeding the ducks. | 喂鸭子. |
[29:50] | I need you to come back to Stargate Command. | 我需要你返回星际之门控制中心. |
[29:55] | Before I joined SGC, | 在我加入星门指挥部之前, |
[29:56] | my idea of a high-pressure situation | 我在高压力处境下的打算是 |
[29:58] | was defending a mathematical thesis | 在满屋子的秃头面前 |
[30:00] | in front of a roomful of balding men. | 击败一篇数学论题. |
[30:02] | I don’t do well | 我做的很糟糕, |
[30:03] | when the fate of the universe hangs in the balance. | 当命运在宇宙中悬而未决. |
[30:05] | Jay, you designed the virus. | 杰伊, 你设计了病毒. |
[30:08] | You’re the man for the job. | 你是做这个工作的人. |
[30:10] | Forget about the big picture for a second, | 忘掉那些想象 |
[30:12] | and the consequences. | 以及结果. |
[30:14] | Just focus on the problem. | 请集中于问题. |
[30:17] | Why didn’t the upload work? | 为什么上传没有工作? |
[30:19] | I don’t know. It should’ve. | 我不知道. 它应该有的. |
[30:22] | Every gate in the galaxy should be back online, | 除了P5S-117以外, |
[30:24] | except for P5S-117. | 银河系的每一座星门 都应该重新上线了. |
[30:29] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[30:31] | Avenger’s resistant to that type of tampering. | 复仇者会抵抗那类篡改的. |
[30:34] | I didn’t think it made a difference, | 我不认为那没有区别, |
[30:36] | since P5S-117 was sabotaged in the first place. | 自从P5S-117首先被破坏. |
[30:39] | Jay, what if the virus replicated itself | 杰伊,如果病毒复制自己 |
[30:42] | and then travelled along to the other DHDs? | 然后传送到其他拨号装置会怎样? |
[30:45] | No, it wasn’t designed to do that. | 不, 那不可能,它没有被设计成那样做. |
[30:48] | It wasn’t designed to trigger a correlative update either. | 它也没有被设计成触发相关的更新. |
[30:51] | You said it yourself, Jay. | 你自己说过的, 杰伊, |
[30:54] | The DHD program is adaptive. | 拨号装置程序具有可适应性. |
[30:59] | Sir, we may have found a solution. | 长官, 我们认为找到了解释. |
[31:01] | Let’s hear it. | 让我听听. |
[31:05] | You want me to tell it? | 你想让我说? |
[31:07] | It’s your project. | 这是你的项目. |
[31:10] | We think we know why we can’t upload | 将军,我们认为知道了为什么不能上传 |
[31:13] | our dialling program into the gate system. | 我们的拨号程序到星门系统. |
[31:16] | It now looks like the virus itself somehow transmitted, | 看起来像是病毒由于某种未知的原因 |
[31:19] | with the new coordinates, | 开始自己传送至新坐标 |
[31:20] | to the entire DHD network. | 到整个拨号装置网络. |
[31:23] | The virus is blocking the upload. | 病毒正阻止上传. |
[31:25] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[31:27] | We need to neutralise it first, | 我们首先需要使它失效, |
[31:28] | but in order to do that, we have to find it. | 但是为了那样做, 我们必须找到它. |
[31:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解. |
[31:33] | Well, the truth is, | 嗯,事实是, |
[31:35] | we don’t know “how” the virus was transmitted. | 我们不知道病毒是怎样去传送的. |
[31:38] | If it piggybacked with the automatic update, | 如果它自己不断更新, |
[31:41] | it’s in the dialling program itself. | 它会在拨号程序里任何地方 |
[31:44] | Could be thousands of lines of code | 可能会是数千行代码 |
[31:46] | like looking for a needle in a haystack. | 像大海捞针. |
[31:48] | But it exists within a specific sub-routine | 但是它具体的常规存在于 |
[31:50] | in the original target DHD on P5S-117. | 最初目标的拨号装置里面 – P5S-117. |
[31:55] | The catch is, to make this work, | 捕获方法是,要使这个工作 , |
[31:57] | we have to reboot the system, | 我们必须重启系统, |
[31:59] | which means removing the control crystal. | 就是指移除控制水晶. |
[32:01] | Someone’s gonna have to go to the planet, sir. | 某人必须到那个星球上去,长官. |
[32:04] | P5S-117 is controlled by Ba’al. | P5S-117 是巴尔 控制的. |
[32:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[32:08] | General, I’d like to volunteer. | 将军,我自愿参加. |
[32:14] | Major Carter has the experience required for this mission. | 卡特少校有这项任务所需的经验. |
[32:17] | Come on, I’ve got offworld experience. | 来吧,我有外世界经验. |
[32:19] | I battled the Goa’uld. | 我同勾阿呜战斗过. |
[32:21] | I zatted a Jaffa. | 我用镭射枪打中了一个贾法. |
[32:23] | Sir, it would be better if we both went. | 长官, 如果我们2个都去会比较好. |
[32:25] | Major Carter’s right. | 卡特少校是对的. |
[32:27] | Nobody knows more about Avenger than me. | 没人比我更了解复仇者. |
[32:37] | Jay, this is crazy. | 杰伊,这很疯狂. |
[32:39] | I caused this problem. I’m gonna fix it. | 你看.我引起了问题,我要去修理它. |
[32:42] | You’re a research scientist, | 你是个做研究的科学家, |
[32:43] | not a field operative. | 并非同一领域的操作. |
[32:45] | Did that stop me from infiltrating | 但那阻止我渗透进 |
[32:46] | a Goa’uld mothership? I think not. | 一艘勾阿呜 母舰了吗? 没有. |
[32:51] | They’ve sent the MALP. | 他们发送了移动分析探测仪. |
[32:52] | The gate’s not even being guarded. | 星门甚至都没被守卫. |
[32:54] | Probably cos it doesn’t work any more, | 或许是因为它不再工作了, |
[32:57] | but don’t worry about me. | 但是不用担心我. |
[32:59] | I know what I’m doing, OK? | 我知道我正做什么,好吗? |
[33:02] | – Jay? – Mm? | – 杰伊? – 喔? |
[33:04] | The antivirus. | 杀毒软件. |
[33:07] | OK, yeah, yeah, | 好的, 是的, 是的, |
[33:09] | I’m gonna need that. All righty. | 我需要它. 很好. |
[33:11] | What? | 什么? |
[33:23] | Wh-what was that for? | 那-那是为了什么? |
[33:25] | Good luck. | 祝你好运. |
[33:27] | Oh, right. | 噢, 是的. |
[34:04] | You get set up. I’ll be back soon. | 你来做.我马上回来. |
[34:06] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[34:08] | I’m gonna check out the area. | 检查地区. |
[34:09] | Shouldn’t we stick together, | 我们不需要呆在一起吗, |
[34:11] | in case you need backup or something? | 万一你需要支援或者别的什么呢? |
[34:14] | I’ll be fine. | 我会很好的. |
[34:16] | OK. | 好的. |
[34:20] | I’m good too! | 我也很好! |
[34:38] | ” Jaffa landed the Alkesh. | (欧尼尔) 贾法从艾欧凯序开始登陆. |
[34:42] | Teal’c” “and I have organised a counterattack. “ | 提亚克和我已经组织反攻. |
[34:44] | Be advised, Colonel. | 小心些, 上校. |
[34:46] | Major Carter has gone to P5S-117. | 卡特少校去了P5S-117. |
[34:49] | She’s attempting to get the gate system back online. | 她在努力使星门系统重新上线. |
[34:51] | “That’s occupied territory, sir. “ | 那是被占领的领土,长官. |
[34:54] | Yes, it is. | 是的, 的确. |
[34:55] | “What team did she take?” | 她带着哪支队伍i? |
[34:57] | She didn’t want to risk stranding anyone else. | 她并不想让其他人也冒险. |
[35:00] | “She went alone?” | 她单独去的? |
[35:01] | Not entirely. | 不完全是. |
[35:03] | Dr Felger’s with her. | 凡欧格尔博士和她在一起. |
[35:05] | “I’m inspired with confidence. “ | 我依然充满信心 |
[35:15] | “……” | (嗡嗡) |
[35:17] | There’s no sign of any Jaffa activity in the area. | 没迹象表明在这地区有任何贾法活动. |
[35:22] | I’m in. I’m in. | 我进来了. 我进来了. |
[35:24] | Whoo! | 哟喔! |
[35:29] | Just a sec, just a sec. | 只不过一秒, 只不过一秒. |
[35:32] | – OK, something’s wrong. – What? | – 好了, 又事情出错了. – 什么? |
[35:35] | This isn’t Avenger. | 这不是复仇者. |
[35:36] | I mean, it is, but something’s hinky. | 我意思是, 它是, 但后面有些东西. |
[35:39] | Hinky? | 后面? |
[35:40] | Point is, this isn’t the program I wrote. | 关键是, 这不是我写的程序. |
[35:43] | It’s been tampered with since it was sent. | 自从被发送以后它就被篡改了. |
[35:49] | – Maybe it was Ba’al. – Ba’al? | – 也许是巴尔做的. – 巴尔? |
[35:51] | Think about it. He stood the most to gain. | 考虑一下. 他是最大获益者. |
[35:54] | He took your idea | 他参考你的想法 |
[35:56] | and modified it to bring down the entire gate network, | 并且修改让整个星门网络崩溃, |
[35:59] | knowing it would give him an advantage. | 已知那样能使他占据优势. |
[36:01] | That means none of this is my fault. | 意思是这不是我的错. |
[36:03] | Avenger wasn’t designed to | 我告诉过你复仇者 |
[36:05] | cause a correlative update. | 没被设计成引起相关更新. |
[36:07] | I wouldn’t get too excited. | 我并不激动这个. |
[36:08] | It also means our antivirus won’t work. | 它同样意味着我们的杀毒软件不会工作. |
[36:10] | That’s right. It’s designed for the original program. | 没错. 它被设计用于原始程序. |
[36:14] | Which means that we are now | 表明我们现在正无助地 |
[36:16] | stranded on a Goa’uld-occupied world. | 呆在一个勾阿呜占用的世界. |
[36:20] | So it’s kind of a “good news, | 因此这有一点”好消息, |
[36:22] | bad news” situation. | 坏消息”的形势. |
[36:37] | The Jaffa aren’t as protective of the gate | 贾法不再像以前那样 |
[36:39] | as they once were, | 守护星门, |
[36:40] | but there’ll be a patrol. | 但他们仍然会有巡逻. |
[36:42] | We have to do something. | 我们必须做点什么. |
[36:44] | Well, I’m open to suggestions here. | 嗯, 我在这里提出建议. |
[36:46] | You said the virus was modified. | 你说过病毒被修改了. |
[36:48] | So we need to modify the antivirus to match it. | 因此我们需要修改杀毒软件来适应它. |
[36:51] | Go for it. | 好的,你来做. |
[36:53] | I was hoping you could handle it. | 我希望你能处理它. |
[36:54] | I was afraid you’d say that! | 我就怕你说的那个! |
[36:56] | You wanna do this instead? | 那你想改干这个? |
[36:57] | Do you know how many variations I went through | 你知道在我使杀毒软件正确之前 |
[37:00] | before I got the antivirus right? | 有多少种变化吗? |
[37:02] | This could take days. | 这可能需要数天. |
[37:04] | Then you’d better get started. | 那么你最好马上开始. |
[37:10] | Yep. | 是. |
[37:13] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,是的. |
[37:15] | “Still no word from Sam?” | 仍然没山姆的消息? |
[37:18] | To be honest, | 诚实的说, |
[37:19] | we should’ve heard back by now. | 我们现在应该得到回应了. |
[37:22] | “We’re gonna have to abandon” “the Stargate | 我们将要放弃星门 |
[37:24] | and move to higher ground. “ | 并转移到更高的地方. |
[37:26] | Very well. Good luck, Dr Jackson. | 很好. 祝你好运, 杰克森博士. |
[37:38] | – How’s it coming? – We’re getting there. | – 怎么样了? – 我们正在接近. |
[37:41] | It’s pretty cool, us working together. | 真酷,我们一起工作. |
[37:43] | We’re sort of like the intellectual Butch | 我们有那么点像星门指挥部的布奇 |
[37:46] | and Sundance of the SGC. | 和圣丹斯. |
[37:48] | Butch and Sundance got cornered | 布奇和圣丹斯被困住 |
[37:50] | and killed by the Bolivian army. | 并被玻利维亚军队杀死了. |
[37:52] | That’s a good point, yeah. | 那是个优点, 嗯. |
[37:58] | What? What? What? | 什么? 什么? 什么? |
[38:01] | – We got trouble. – What kind of trouble? | – 我们有麻烦了. – 有点什么麻烦? |
[38:03] | Think Bolivia. | 想象玻利维亚. |
[38:04] | Oh! Jaffa? | 噢! 贾法? |
[38:08] | They made our position. | 他们知道我们的位置. |
[38:10] | Keep working. | 继续工作. |
[38:19] | Oh. | 噢. |
[38:27] | Concentrate, Jay. Concentrate. | 集中, 杰伊. 集中. |
[38:29] | Just background noise. | 只不过是背景噪音. |
[38:38] | Argh! | 啊! |
[38:43] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了? |
[38:46] | I’m feeling a little rushed. Oh! | 我感到有些匆忙. 噢! |
[38:51] | There’s not enough time. There’s not enough time. | 没有足够的时间. 没有足够的时间. |
[39:09] | “……” | (引擎轰隆声) |
[39:33] | Argh! | 啊! |
[39:38] | “……” | (角号) |
[39:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 噢哟, 噢哟, 噢哟! |
[40:09] | O’Neill! It’s Colonel O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! 那是欧尼尔上校! |
[40:11] | Thank God! Oh, you would not believe… | 感谢上帝! 噢, 你不会相信 |
[40:13] | Felger. Felger. Felger! | 凡欧格尔. 凡欧格尔. 凡欧格尔! |
[40:16] | What did I say about touching? | 我是怎么说过接触的? |
[40:18] | Absolutely. It’s just that we were over there, | 绝对. 正好是我们在那里, |
[40:20] | they came, | 他们来了, |
[40:21] | then you… over there, | 然后你 在那里, |
[40:23] | but now you’re here. | 但是现在你在这里. |
[40:24] | Nice work. | 干得好. |
[40:25] | How’d you manage this one, sir? | 你是怎么得到这个的, 长官? |
[40:28] | We got tired of waiting. | 我们等烦了. |
[40:43] | Major, Doctor, welcome back. | 少校,博士, 欢迎回来. |
[40:45] | Sir. | 长官. |
[40:46] | I trust the solution you found | 我能相信你们找到的解决办法 |
[40:48] | is of a permanent nature? | 是永久性的吗? |
[40:50] | Yes, General. I modified the antivirus | 是的, 将军. 我修改了杀毒软件 |
[40:54] | to neutralise the altered version of Avenger. | 能使复仇者的变种无效化. |
[40:57] | But I also added a patch to ensure… | 但是我又增加了一个补丁去保证 |
[40:59] | The problem is solved, sir. Permanently. | 问题已经被解决了,长官.永久的 |
[41:03] | Dr Jackson managed to get the remaining | 杰克森博士设法将剩余的997名居民 |
[41:06] | inhabitants of 997 to the Alpha site. | 转移到了α基地. |
[41:07] | Good to hear it, sir. | 听到那个很高兴,长官. |
[41:09] | What about Colonel O’Neill and Teal’c? | 欧尼尔上校和提亚克怎么样? |
[41:12] | They found an alternate means of transport. | 他们找到了替换的运输方法. |
[41:16] | I promised the colonel I wouldn’t say anything. | 我向上校承诺什么也不说. |
[41:19] | He wants it to be a surprise. | 他想让它是个惊喜. |
[41:33] | I was so worried about you. | 我如此担心你. |
[41:34] | It was no big deal. | 没什么大不了的. |
[41:36] | Those Jaffa, they could have killed you. | 这些贾法,他们可能会杀死你. |
[41:39] | Not a chance, baby. | 没机会, 宝贝. |
[41:50] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[41:52] | Oh… | 噢 |
[41:54] | Hi, guys. | 嗨,伙计. |
[41:56] | I know we’re not really | 我知道我们并不是 |
[41:57] | supposed to be fraternising, but, hey. | 真的可以亲如兄弟, 但是 ,嗨. |
[42:01] | I turn my back for two seconds | 我只转过背2秒钟, |
[42:03] | and you take up with this… trollop? | 而你就开始与这个女人交往,这个邋遢女人? |
[42:06] | Oooh. | 哦呃 |
[42:08] | Don’t blame me just because | 不要指责我,只不过是因为 |
[42:10] | you were never woman enough to satisfy him. | 你从未有女人的性感,足够使他满意. |
[42:13] | Ohh! | 哦! |
[42:15] | That is it. | 就是这样. |
[42:18] | “……” | (喘息) |
[42:25] | – Ladies, this isn’t necessary… – Sh! | – 女士们, 这不必要 – 嘘! |
[42:29] | Don’t talk. | 别说话. |
[42:31] | ” Jay?” | (克洛伊) 杰伊? |
[42:33] | “Jay?” | 杰伊? |
[42:37] | Jay. Jay! | 杰伊. 杰伊! |
[42:41] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[42:43] | What were you thinking about? | 你在想什么? |
[42:47] | Nothing. | 没什么. |