时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | All right, hold it! Right there! | 很好,呆在那别动. |
[00:24] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[00:26] | I am Ryk’l, Goa’uld Moloc. | 我是锐寇, 勾阿呜 莫勒克… |
[00:30] | Shal kek nem Ron. | Shal kek nem Ron. |
[00:32] | I too will die for you, brother. | 我也会为你而死,兄弟. |
[00:35] | Teal’c of the Tauri, | 塔瑞的提亚克, |
[00:38] | your legend precedes you. | 久仰您的大名. |
[00:39] | Thank you for meeting me. | 十分感谢你来与我见面 |
[00:41] | We were told that there are a great many here | 我们被告知 |
[00:43] | who believe in freedom for all Jaffa. | 这里有很多贾法相信自由. |
[00:53] | Go, go! | 快,快! |
[01:20] | More rebel Jaffa? | 更多反抗的贾法? |
[01:22] | There is only one way to be certain. | 只有一种方法来证明. |
[01:26] | Shal kek nem Ron! | Shal kek nem Ron! |
[01:32] | Shal kek nem Ron! | Shal kek nem Ron! |
[01:50] | Warriors of the Tauri… | 塔瑞的战士… |
[01:52] | we mean you no harm. | 我们对你们没有恶意. |
[02:05] | Please, come with us. | 请随我们来. |
[03:11] | Stargate.SG1-s07e10.Birthright | |
[03:23] | Shal krek tel kree. | Shal krek tel kree. |
[03:28] | The Stargate will not be accessible for long. | 星际之门不久将无法通过. |
[03:30] | We must hurry. | 我们必须赶快. |
[03:37] | “……” | (吱吱) |
[03:44] | What’s she doing? | 她在做什么? |
[03:45] | There is no time to explain. Come. | 没时间解释了. 来. |
[03:47] | – Kel, ma lek. – Cree, shak nel. | – Kel, ma lek. – Cree, shak nel. |
[03:49] | They are outsiders. | 他们是外人. |
[03:51] | They are SG-1 of the Tauri. | 他们是塔瑞的SG-1. |
[03:54] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嗨,发生什么事了? |
[03:57] | This one believes we should return to our planet. | 这个人认为我们应该回自己的行星. |
[04:00] | That one does not believe it would be wise. | 那一个不相信那是聪明的选择. |
[04:05] | Please. We knew you’d be here. | 请.我们知道你们会在这里. |
[04:09] | How? | 怎样? |
[04:10] | Our intelligence network runs deep | 我们在莫勒克的贾法里 |
[04:13] | within the Jaffa of Moloc. | 有很深广的情报网. |
[04:15] | We came to ask for help. | 我们是来寻求帮助的. |
[04:20] | I promise you will be safe. | 我许诺你们会很安全. |
[04:24] | Well, they did save us. | 好, 她们确实救了我们. |
[04:50] | Welcome to Hak’tyl. | 欢迎来到海�w透. |
[04:53] | – Independence? – Liberation. | – 独立? – 解放. |
[04:57] | Our dwellings are this way. | 我们的住所从这里走. |
[04:58] | We really should call home first. | 我们真的应该先拨号回家. |
[05:01] | Let the folks know where we are. | 让那些人知道我们在哪里. |
[05:02] | It’s past our curfew. | 这是我们规定的一部分. |
[05:04] | By all means. | 当然可以. |
[05:07] | Why have we brought them here? | 我们为什么把他们带来这里? |
[05:09] | That was our mission. | 因为这是我们的任务. |
[05:11] | Why was I not told? | 为什么没告诉我? |
[05:12] | We knew you would disagree. | 因为我们知道你会不同意. |
[05:15] | Go ahead, tell Ishta of our success. | 先走,告诉伊旭达我们的成功. |
[05:33] | “……” So, Teal’c, who are they? | (杰克森) 那么, 提亚克, 她们是谁? |
[05:35] | My knowledge of the Goa’uld Moloc is limited. | 我关于勾阿呜 莫勒克的知识很有限. |
[05:39] | However, I am unaware of any Goa’uld | 无论如何, 我没注意到任何勾阿呜 |
[05:41] | that permits women Jaffa to be warriors. | 允许女性贾法成为战士. |
[05:43] | They seem to be well trained. | 看起来她们被训练得很好. |
[05:45] | All females receive training. | 所有的女人都被训练过. |
[05:49] | They have to defend their home world | 当他们的男人被征召去战斗的时候 |
[05:51] | when their men are called to battle. | 她们必须保卫自己的家园. |
[05:53] | Can’t help but think of the Greek Amazon mythos. | 不得不想起希腊亚马逊神话 |
[05:56] | Yes, me too | 是的,我也是. |
[05:58] | Female warriors captured men from other tribes | 女战士从其它部落捕获男人 |
[06:02] | in order to mate with them. | 以便同他们交配. |
[06:04] | They sometimes removed their right breasts | 有时候她们除去右胸部, |
[06:07] | in order to fire a bow and arrow. | 为了方便射箭. |
[06:10] | I see neither bow nor arrow. | 弓和箭我都没看到. |
[06:13] | No. | 没有. |
[06:15] | Wait. You don’t suppose | 等等. 你不认为那就是 |
[06:17] | that’s why they want us, do you? | 她们想要我们的原因吗? |
[06:19] | I mean, you know, the three of us. | 我意思是,你知道的,我们3个… |
[06:21] | To mate with? No. No, I don’t think so. | 为了交配? 不. 不, 我不这样想. |
[06:25] | Cos you know me. I’m all for helping people. | 你知道我的. 我很赞同帮助人. |
[06:27] | “……” Oh, God! | (卡特) 噢, 上帝啊… |
[06:47] | Forgive them. For many of the young, | 原谅她们. 对于大多数的年轻人来说 |
[06:50] | this is the first time they have seen men. | 这还是第一次看到男人 |
[06:57] | This is Ishta, our leader. | 这是伊旭达,我们的领袖. |
[07:04] | “……” Howdy, ma’am. It’s nice to meet you. | (欧尼尔) 您好,太太. 很高兴遇见你. |
[07:07] | I’ve heard so… Actually, | 我听说过… 实际上, |
[07:09] | I’ve heard nothing about… you. | 我没听说任何关于… 你. |
[07:13] | Teal’c, of Chulak. | 丘拉克的, 提亚克. |
[07:16] | Former first prime of Apophis. Shol’va, | 从前的阿波菲斯第一卫士. 休伐, |
[07:19] | and who has become a legend. | 并且已经成为了传奇的人. |
[07:21] | That’s a bit thick, don’t you think? | 有点多了,你们认为呢? |
[07:25] | I am no legend. I fight as any true-hearted Jaffa | 我不是传奇.我同其他任何真心 |
[07:27] | for the freedom that we deserve. | 为应有的自由而战的贾法一样. |
[07:35] | This is Daniel Jackson, | 这是丹尼尔杰克森, |
[07:37] | Major Carter and Colonel O’Neill. | 卡特少校和 欧尼尔上校. |
[07:41] | Hello. | 你好. |
[07:44] | I have asked you here | 我要你们来这里的, |
[07:46] | so that I may propose an alliance. | 以便我提议同盟. |
[07:48] | That’s a fine idea. We should sit, | 好主意. 我们应该坐下, |
[07:50] | talk, nosh. | 谈谈,吃点东西. |
[07:51] | No alliance can form between us and | 没有联盟能在塔瑞以及那些从兄弟那里 |
[07:54] | those who steal symbiotes | 偷共生体的人之间结成. |
[07:55] | from a brother. | 即便他们已经死了. |
[07:56] | He was no brother of mine. | 他不是我们的兄弟. |
[07:57] | Just a murderer of innocent children. | 只不过是一个天真无邪孩子的杀人凶手. |
[08:00] | Shal kree! | 肖 可里 |
[08:05] | There is much to discuss. | 有太多要说明的了. |
[08:11] | This is Syn’ac. | 这是瑟乃柯. |
[08:17] | This morning she laid on her deathbed. | 这个早晨她躺在床上,生命垂危. |
[08:21] | She reached the age of Prata three days ago. | 3天以前她达到了prata的年纪. |
[08:24] | – Hm? – Puberty. | – 嗯? – 青春期. |
[08:26] | Ah. | 噢. |
[08:27] | Without the symbiote we procured this morning, | 没有今天早晨我们努力获得的共生体, |
[08:31] | she would be dead now. | 她现在已经死了. |
[08:36] | This is Nesa. | 这是奈塞. |
[08:39] | Younger sister to Neith. | 奈斯的妹妹. |
[08:42] | She is next to reach the age. | 她是下一个达到年龄的. |
[08:45] | Without a symbiote, she will die. | 没有共生体,她会死. |
[08:56] | As will all of our children. | 我们所有的小孩也都一样. |
[09:06] | 30 years ago Moloc decreed that | 30年以前莫勒克颁布了命令: |
[09:09] | only male children would be allowed to live. | 只有男性小孩允许生存. |
[09:12] | Only they could strengthen his armies | 只有男孩能壮大他的军队, |
[09:15] | and lead him to victory. | 使他获胜. |
[09:16] | Aside from the obvious immorality, | 除了明显的不人道之外, |
[09:18] | that doesn’t make sense. | 那没有任何意义. |
[09:20] | How do you sustain a population | 怎样不依靠女人 |
[09:21] | of any gender without women? | 而维持人口? |
[09:23] | The Jaffa life span is longer than humans’. | 贾法的寿命比人类长久. |
[09:26] | This could go on for a hundred years. | 这能持续100年. |
[09:28] | Any female child has to be sacrificed | 每一个女孩都在出生后 |
[09:31] | in a ceremony of fire after they are born. | 都会在火的仪式中献祭. |
[09:34] | – They’re burned to death? – Yes. | – 她们都被烧死? – 是的… |
[09:41] | Well, this is… odd. | 嗯,这真… 古怪. |
[09:45] | Maybe they feel more comfortable talking to Sam. | 也许她们感觉同山姆谈话更舒适一些. |
[09:48] | Why? Because we have penises? | 为什么? 因为我们有阴茎? |
[09:53] | – Power bar? – Yeah, thanks. | – 来根能量棒? – 嗯, 谢谢. |
[10:00] | So how did you start bringing them here? | 那么你是怎么带她们来这里的? |
[10:02] | As a temple high priestess, | 因为我是一名神庙高级女祭司, |
[10:05] | part of my duty is to keep record of births | 部分职责是做出生记录 |
[10:07] | and to preside over the ceremony of fire itself. | 并担任火的典礼的主持. |
[10:10] | I could not sit back and watch my sisters | 我不能坐在那看着姐妹们 |
[10:13] | be murdered and do nothing. | 被谋杀而什么也不做. |
[10:16] | As high priestess, | 同样作为高级女祭司的, |
[10:17] | I, along with my seconds Mala and Neith, | 我, 一直和我在一起的玛拉,奈斯, |
[10:19] | are allowed access to the Chaapa-ai | 允许进入莫勒克 |
[10:21] | of the worlds under Moloc’s rule. | 统治世界里的恰怕艾. |
[10:24] | No one outside this camp knows you do this? | 营地外没有人知道你所做的这个? |
[10:26] | No. Our duties require us to attend to | 不.我们的职责需要我们去参加 |
[10:29] | missionary matters on various planets. | 不同行星的传教士的事情. |
[10:31] | So you offer the parents a chance for | 因此你给那些双亲提供 |
[10:33] | their daughters to live. | 让他们的女儿生存的机会. |
[10:35] | All but a few Jaffa | 除了很少的一些, |
[10:36] | under Moloc worship him religiously. | 其他全部贾法都非常虔诚的崇拜. |
[10:39] | Not even the parents can be trusted. | 甚至连那些双亲都不可相信. |
[10:43] | Children have to be spirited away, | 女孩必须被诱拐走, |
[10:45] | for fear we’d be reported to the Imperial Guard. | 处于恐惧我们将被报告给守卫. |
[10:48] | It is punishable by death to | 甚至是向神的法律表示怀疑, |
[10:50] | even question the laws of a god. | 处罚就是死亡. |
[10:51] | We have succeeded in saving many | 我们已经成功拯救了许多 |
[10:53] | from their birthright of death. | 从出生就被判死刑的孩子了. |
[10:55] | So you want our help to overthrow Moloc? | 因此你想要我们帮助推翻莫勒克? |
[11:01] | We may have underestimated you. | 我们可能低估了你们. |
[11:02] | We’ve gone after Goa’ulds before. | 我们以前打倒了很多勾阿呜. |
[11:05] | Moloc is very powerful. | 莫勒克非常强大. |
[11:06] | His armies are vast. | 他的军队是广阔的. |
[11:09] | We have our ways. | 我们有我们的方式. |
[11:10] | And some very powerful allies. | 另外也有一些强力的同盟者. |
[11:13] | Our immediate goals | 请原谅,但我们当前的目标 |
[11:15] | are somewhat less ambitious. | 并不是那么雄心勃勃. |
[11:17] | It is a struggle to procure the symbiotes | 仅是努力获得我们的年轻人 |
[11:19] | needed for our young to survive. | 生存所需的共生体. |
[11:21] | We’ve lost many warriors in these raids. | 在突袭过程中我们失去了很多战士. |
[11:24] | It has been said your weapons are formidable. | 听说你们的武器都很可怕. |
[11:28] | We also require sustenance. | 我们同样需要给养. |
[11:30] | Supplies among our growing population are scarce. | 我们日益增多的人口缺乏供给. |
[11:33] | We are proud warriors. | 我们是自尊的战士. |
[11:35] | We offer you our services, | 我们为你们提供服务. |
[11:37] | and our knowledge in return. | 你们回返我们知识. |
[11:39] | We have an extensive intelligence network | 我们在莫勒克的贾法当中 |
[11:42] | among the Jaffa under Moloc. | 有一个深广的情报网. |
[11:43] | What if I were to | 若是我提供你们除了这个外的 |
[11:46] | offer you an alternative? | 另一种选择怎么样? |
[11:47] | An alternative to what? | 是什么? |
[11:48] | To your reliance on the Goa’uld. | 解决你们对勾阿呜的依赖. |
[11:58] | Tretonin? | 萃托宁? (请回顾6-10) |
[12:01] | We’ve had success with it so far. | 到目前为止我们已经取得了成功. |
[12:03] | On all two test subjects. | 在我们2个测试人员上. |
[12:05] | It hasn’t been easy. | 那不容易. |
[12:06] | The Jaffa won’t give up their symbiotes, | 贾法并不放弃他们的共生体, |
[12:09] | despite the fact it could free them. | 尽管事实上那能解放他们. |
[12:11] | They believe they would be weaker. | 他们相信他们会变虚弱. |
[12:13] | Centuries of Goa’uld brainwashing. | 勾阿呜一世纪的洗脑. |
[12:15] | Will these women do it? | 这些女人会做吗? |
[12:17] | They’re thinking about it. | 她们正在考虑. |
[12:18] | They’ve suffered atrocities at the hands of | 她们在效忠莫勒克的贾法手下 |
[12:22] | the Jaffa who serve Moloc. | 遭受很多暴行 |
[12:23] | They don’t have a problem | 为了生存,她们会毫不犹豫地 |
[12:24] | killing a few to survive. | 杀死很少的一些贾法. |
[12:26] | A Jaffa is taught it is more noble to die than to kill. | 贾法被教育比杀死另一个更高尚的. |
[12:29] | These children have been genetically altered | 提亚克,这些孩子被从基因改变 |
[12:32] | to depend on symbiotes, | 去依赖共生体, |
[12:33] | then had all access to them taken away. | 然后带走她们的一切. |
[12:36] | Their guardians believe this is | 她们的监护人相信这是 |
[12:38] | the only way for them to survive. | 唯一让她们生存的办法. |
[12:41] | Then they will have to see that there is another way. | 那么他们将看到还有另一种方法. |
[12:47] | Give ’em the old Teal’c charm! | 给她们老 提亚克 的魅力. |
[13:16] | “……” It means courage. | (伊旭达) 它意味着勇气. |
[13:20] | Each design represents an ideal | 每个设计都描述成 |
[13:22] | that no warrior should ever forget. | 任何战士都不该遗忘的理想. |
[13:26] | Impressive that I did not sense your approach. | 我没有意识到你的接近. |
[13:29] | Is not stealthiness one of the first | 难道小心谨慎不是 |
[13:31] | talents taught to a Jaffa soldier? | 最先教给贾法战士的吗? |
[13:34] | With varying degrees of success. | 用不同的变化获得成功. |
[13:38] | You wish to talk me into succumbing to this experiment? | 你希望劝说我屈服于进行实验? |
[13:41] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[13:45] | Come. | 来. |
[13:47] | Walk with me. | 和我散步. |
[13:53] | Have you really the belief | 你真的相信这个萃托宁 |
[13:56] | that this Tretonin is our way to freedom? | 是使我们获得自由的方法吗? |
[13:59] | If it is successful, | 如果它成功了, |
[14:00] | it may be the first step. | 它可能就是第一步. |
[14:02] | For, as long as Jaffa require symbiotes, | 因为,只要贾法仍需要共生体 |
[14:05] | we will be enslaved by the Goa’uld. | 那么勾阿呜就能继续奴役我们. |
[14:08] | The benefit a symbiote provides | 受益自共生体提供的好处, |
[14:10] | is not a Jaffa’s true strength. | 并不是贾法真正的力量. |
[14:12] | We as a people must realise | 我们必须意识到, |
[14:14] | that sacrifices must be made | 牺牲是必须的 |
[14:16] | if we are to ever truly be free. | 如果我们真的想得到自由. |
[14:31] | This is where I come to kelno’reem. | 这是我进行凯喏瑞姆的地方. |
[14:40] | Much of our way of life | 我们的大部分生活方式 |
[14:42] | has been designed to instil our dependence on the Goa’uld. | 已经被设计成对勾阿呜的依靠. |
[14:45] | You believe it is wrong | 你认为我们杀死贾法 |
[14:47] | that we kill Jaffa that our children would live. | 来使孩子生存的方法是错误的. |
[14:49] | But what is war for but to preserve our children? | 但是战争是因为要保护我们的孩子 |
[14:52] | We do not engage the defenceless or the weak. | 但是我们不攻击毫无防护的人以及弱者. |
[14:56] | We always fight with honour, | 我们在一直用荣誉一起战斗, |
[14:58] | and those that die do not die in vain. | 那些死去的也并非徒劳的死去. |
[15:00] | One day you will meet a Jaffa scout party | 有一天,你会遇到一支贾法侦察队 |
[15:03] | that will not so easily be ambushed. | 并不那么容易被伏击. |
[15:04] | Then you doubt our abilities. | 然后你怀疑我的能力. |
[15:07] | Is that what this is about? | 这就是你说的? |
[15:09] | You speak of progress and shedding of the old ways, | 你谈到发展以及老旧的方式, |
[15:13] | and yet you still think a woman needs your protection. | 而且你仍然认为女人需要你的保护. |
[15:25] | May your limbs be more nimble than your tongue. | 但愿你的四肢比你的舌头更敏捷. |
[15:29] | For your sake. | 为你着想. |
[15:52] | Urgh! | 喝啊 |
[16:01] | Do not hold back. | 不要退缩. |
[16:03] | You will only anger me further! | 你只会更激怒我 |
[16:29] | You have proven yourself a worthy adversary. | 你已经证明自己是一个值得尊敬的对手. |
[16:33] | Now hear me! | 现在听我说 |
[16:34] | If you say no to Tretonin, | 如果你拒绝萃托宁, |
[16:36] | you have an unquenchable thirst for bloodshed, | 你将对血腥屠杀有不能节制的渴望, |
[16:38] | and that does not serve those | 而且那些遵循你领导的人 |
[16:41] | who follow your leadership. | 将不再忠诚. |
[16:44] | I sense no symbiote in you. | 我感觉到你体内没有共生体. |
[16:48] | You are correct. | 你是对的. |
[16:53] | You take this drug yourself, | 你自己亲自吃这种药, |
[16:55] | and yet you conceal it? | 而你却隐瞒它? |
[16:56] | Your actions betray your words. All right. | 你的行动违背了你的言词.那好. |
[17:09] | That one means pride. | 那个意味着骄傲. |
[17:21] | No longer will we need to | 我们不再在战斗中 |
[17:23] | lose our sisters in battle. | 失去我们的姐妹. |
[17:25] | No longer will our daughters | 我们不再会让我们的女儿们 |
[17:27] | be dependent on symbiotes. | 依靠共生体. |
[17:30] | Teal’c… has taken the drug. | 提亚克… 已经服用了药物. |
[17:34] | He stands here before you as evidence. | 他作为证明在你们前面站着. |
[17:38] | I am asking for four volunteers | 我要寻找4名志愿者, |
[17:41] | to travel with me to the Tauri, | 随我一起到塔瑞, |
[17:44] | to test its effectiveness. | 去测试它的效果. |
[17:53] | Was that a pin dropping? | 那是个大头针饮料? |
[17:55] | You must not go. | 你不能去. |
[17:57] | Mala, I have made my decision. | 玛拉, 我已经决定了. |
[18:00] | Hak’tyl needs you. | 海�w透需要你. |
[18:02] | You are our leader. | 你是我们的领袖. |
[18:04] | I will go in your stead. | 我将代替你去. |
[18:07] | It is my right as Kin’dra. | 这是我作为肯坠亚的权利. |
[18:09] | You cannot say no. | 你不能拒绝. |
[18:18] | – You are brave and true. – I too will go. | – 你很勇敢和真实. – 我也去. |
[18:46] | – Nesa is of the age. – She is a child. | – 奈塞到年龄了. – 她是个孩子. |
[18:51] | I am told that it’s not without risk. | 我被告知那没有危险. |
[18:54] | – But if there is one among us… – Never! | – 但如果我们中有人… – 决不 |
[18:57] | That you even consider this is an affront to all of us. | 你甚至没细想这是对我们 所有人的公然侮辱. |
[19:00] | Your words are disrespectful. | 你的话非常无礼. |
[19:12] | I cannot force her hand. | 我不能强迫她. |
[19:20] | I wish you well. | 祝你们好运. |
[19:39] | Dr Jackson? Teal’c? | 杰克森博士? 提亚克? |
[19:41] | As Teal’c would say, | 因为提亚克说, |
[19:44] | undomesticated equines couldn’t drag him away. | 没有驯养的马不能拉他走. |
[19:48] | The Hak’tyl wanted to learn about the rebel Jaffa. | 海�w透的领袖想知道更多关于反抗的贾法. |
[19:51] | We can send updates on the progress | 我们能通过移动分析探测仪 |
[19:52] | of the Tretonin treatment through the MALP. | 发送萃托宁测试项目的更新情况. |
[19:55] | Kind of a PR thing, sir. | 支付报酬的一种,长官. |
[20:00] | I’m General Hammond. Welcome to Earth. | 我是哈蒙德将军. 欢迎来到地球. |
[20:09] | When you rose up against Apophis, | 当你面临阿波菲斯的时候, |
[20:13] | did you leave behind someone that you loved? | 你留下爱着的某人而离开吗? |
[20:16] | My son and I have been reunited. | 我儿子和我常重聚. |
[20:19] | He has become a great warrior, | 他已经成为一名伟大的战士, |
[20:21] | travelling with my mentor Bra’tac, | 和我的忠实朋友布瑞泰克一起旅行, |
[20:24] | spreading word. | 传播思想. |
[20:24] | And what of his mother? | 那他母亲呢? |
[20:27] | Does she sit at home, | 坐在家里 |
[20:28] | pining away for her hero? | 为她的英雄消瘦下去? |
[20:33] | No, she is dead. | 不,她死了. |
[20:36] | I am sorry, Teal’c. | 很抱歉, 提亚克. |
[20:38] | You could not have known. | 你本不会知道. |
[20:41] | She died when her symbiote matured | 她死了,当她的共生体成熟, |
[20:44] | and was unable to procure another. | 而她不能再获得另一只. |
[20:46] | I see. | 明白了. |
[20:51] | What of my symbiote? | 我的共生体怎么样? |
[20:53] | It’s being sustained. | 它还在. |
[20:55] | We have methods of keeping a symbiote | 我们有办法保持共生体 |
[20:56] | alive for some time. | 活着一段时间. |
[20:58] | As far as the Tretonin, | 就萃托宁而言, |
[21:00] | finding the right amount | 找到最佳剂量的办法 |
[21:02] | is going to be trial and error. | 就是反复的试验. |
[21:03] | We’ll keep increasing the dose | 我们会持续增大剂量 |
[21:06] | until we get the desired effect. | 直到得到要求的效果. |
[21:19] | You’re very brave. | 你非常勇敢. |
[21:21] | Not so much as you think. | 并不像你想的那样. |
[21:23] | The rebellion that I have helped fuel | 我帮忙点燃的叛乱 |
[21:26] | has caused the Goa’uld | 已经使得勾阿呜 |
[21:28] | to mistrust the Jaffa with their young. | 不相信用贾法携带它们的幼体. |
[21:31] | You are making a point? | 你能把话说清楚些吗? |
[21:33] | I am speaking only of Drey’auc. | 我只说坠艾克. |
[21:36] | She refused to take the life of another Jaffa, | 她拒绝取走另一个贾法的生命来获救, |
[21:39] | even to preserve her own. | 即使是保护她自己. |
[21:40] | No matter what their beliefs may have been. | 不管什么他们的信仰如何. |
[21:46] | What are your memories of her? | 你对她的记忆是什么? |
[21:48] | She could be as fierce as the wind… | 她可能像狂风一样凶猛… |
[21:51] | or as gentle as the sunshine. | 或者是像阳光一样温和. |
[21:54] | And she never feared to be either. | 而且她从不担心成为二者之一. |
[21:58] | You still love her. | 你还爱着她. |
[22:01] | I will always have a place in my heart for her. | 在我心中永远为她保留一块地方. |
[22:05] | You are close to Colonel O’Neill. | 你和欧尼尔上校很亲近. |
[22:07] | Yeah. I like to think we have a special relationship. | 嗯.我想我们有种特别的关系. |
[22:11] | I hope to someday have a special relationship. | 我希望将来有一天也和某人有特别的关系. |
[22:13] | Oh! No. No, it’s not like that. | 噢,不,不.和那个不一样. |
[22:17] | Like what? | 哪方面? |
[22:18] | We aren’t… I mean, we don’t… | 我们不是… 我的意思是, 我们没有… |
[22:21] | I was speaking of the mutual respect you share. | 我正在谈你们相互彼此的尊敬. |
[22:25] | I knew that. | 我知道那个. |
[22:29] | I am from a world unlike yours, Teal’c. | 我来自一个和你不同的世界, 提亚克. |
[22:32] | Where women aren’t held in such high regard. | 那里没有如此重视女人. |
[22:36] | My husband was a warrior of high station | 我的丈夫曾是 |
[22:38] | in Moloc’s Imperial Guard. | 莫勒克卫队的高级战士. |
[22:42] | I was but one wife of many. | 我是,但也是他的众多妻子中一个. |
[22:45] | Still, as temple priestess, | 然而,作为神殿祭司, |
[22:47] | I was afforded many luxuries | 我被给予了许多奢侈品 |
[22:49] | to make up for my mistreatment. | 来补偿对我的虐待. |
[22:52] | What has become of your husband? | 你丈夫发生了什么事? |
[22:54] | He was killed in battle, against a rival Goa’uld. | 他在同其他勾阿呜的战斗中被杀死了. |
[22:59] | I was once a temple handmaiden. | 我曾经是一个神殿侍女. |
[23:01] | I fell in love with a young palace guard. | 爱上了一个年轻的宫殿守卫. |
[23:05] | Our relationship was forbidden because of our station. | 因为我们的职务,我们的关系被禁止. |
[23:09] | When it was discovered that I was to have his child, | 当我被发现有了他的孩子, |
[23:13] | Moloc sentenced my beloved to death | 莫勒克判决我的爱人死刑 |
[23:16] | and sacrificed our daughter before my eyes. | 并在我眼前献祭我们的女儿. |
[23:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉. |
[23:24] | When will the Goa’uld thirst for | 什么时候勾阿呜才会停止 |
[23:27] | conquest and bloodshed end? | 对征服和流血的饥渴? |
[23:31] | When they are all dead. | 当它们全都死了以后. |
[23:40] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗? |
[23:43] | My sister says I shouldn’t talk to you. | 我姐姐说我不应该和你说话. |
[23:46] | You don’t have to. | 你不必. |
[23:51] | I’ll just sit here for a while. | 我只是在这坐一会. |
[24:00] | I’m Daniel. | 我是丹尼尔. |
[24:04] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我不会和你说话的. |
[24:07] | Who were you talking to then? | 那你在和谁说话? |
[24:09] | No one. | 没人. |
[24:13] | So how are you? | 那么你还好吗? |
[24:18] | I feel tired. | 我感到疲倦. |
[24:20] | – Who are you talking to? – No one. | – 你在和谁说话? – 没人. |
[24:27] | What are those on your face? | 你脸上的那些是什么? |
[24:29] | They’re called glasses. | 它们是眼镜. |
[24:31] | They help me see better. | 它们帮助我看得更好. |
[24:33] | Why would you need to see better? | 为什么你需要看到更好? |
[24:36] | Cos my eyes don’t see too well. | 因为我的眼睛不太好. |
[24:40] | – How do they work? – Here. | – 它们怎么工作的? – 这里. |
[24:48] | These make your sight worse. | 这些只会使你视力变糟. |
[24:50] | Yeah, well, | 嗯,是的, |
[24:51] | they work differently for different people. | 它们针对不同的人做不同的工作. |
[24:54] | Perhaps you are in need of a symbiote. | 或许你需要一个共生体. |
[24:57] | Yeah, I’ll just stick with the glasses. | 嗯,我继续带眼镜就行了. |
[25:01] | Neith told me your people | 奈斯告诉我你们的人 |
[25:03] | do not approve of our use of symbiotes for healing. | 不赞成我们用共生体来治疗. |
[25:05] | It’s more complicated than that. | 比那复杂的多. |
[25:07] | I just think there’s a better way. | 我只是认为有种更好的办法. |
[25:10] | Neith does not want me to participate in your experiments. | 奈斯不想要我参加你们的实验. |
[25:13] | I know. | 我知道. |
[25:20] | Soon I will require a symbiote. | 很快我就要需要一个共生体. |
[25:24] | You don’t sound very happy about that. | 你听起来对那个并不高兴. |
[25:27] | I will become a great warrior like Neith. | 我会成为和奈斯一样伟大的战士. |
[25:30] | You know, you can do that without a symbiote. | 你知道吗,没有共生体你也能做到. |
[25:33] | I can? | 我能吗? |
[25:35] | Mm-hm. | 嗯-哼. |
[25:37] | But, uh… | 但是, 呃… |
[25:39] | you didn’t hear that from me. | 你不是从我这里听的. |
[26:00] | Have you nothing to say? | 你没有什么可说的吗? |
[26:06] | I have spoken more in two days than I have in many years. | 我在两天里说的比过去很多年都多. |
[26:11] | And so you are done? | 而且你正在做? |
[26:18] | Perhaps I should take my leave. | 或许我该告别了. |
[26:24] | Thoughts of your wife still linger. | 想到你的妻子仍然存留着, |
[26:28] | That’s understandable. | 那是可理解的. |
[26:31] | But she’s been gone now for over a year. | 但是她现在已经离开超过一年了. |
[26:35] | There is no sin in taking comfort in another lonely soul… | 安慰另一个孤单的灵魂没有罪过… |
[26:40] | if you wish. | 如果你愿意. |
[27:02] | Mala’s the only one not responding. | 玛拉是唯一一个还没回应的. |
[27:04] | Her white blood cell count is way down. | 她的白血球数量在持续减少. |
[27:07] | If this keeps up, she’ll go into sepsis. | 如果持续下去, 她会进入败血状态. |
[27:09] | What can you do? | 你能做什么? |
[27:11] | Continue to increase the Tretonin levels. | 继续增大萃托宁水平. |
[27:13] | But she’s already at double the dose | 但是她已经是其他人 |
[27:15] | that’s working in the others. | 可工作的双倍剂量了. |
[27:20] | I want to move her to lsolation. | 我要把她转移到隔离室. |
[27:23] | We had no guarantees, going in. | 我无法保证,进行下去. |
[27:25] | Some would say an 80 per cent success rate | 某些人会说像这样的实验, |
[27:28] | isn’t bad in a trial like this. | 80%成功率并不差. |
[27:29] | Not in the minds of the Jaffa. | 贾法不会这样想的. |
[27:32] | We’re not done yet. | 我们还没完成. |
[27:34] | We haven’t begun to explore the reasons | 我们还没有开始研究 |
[27:36] | why it might not be working. | 它为何不工作的原因. |
[27:38] | – We need this to work. – I know. | – 我们需要这个工作. – 我知道. |
[28:16] | – Morning. – You had no right to speak to her! | – 早上好. – 你不一样和她说话. |
[28:18] | – Sorry. – I saved her from her birthright. | – 抱歉. – 她出生的时候我救了她. |
[28:21] | And it will be the symbiote I procure | 而我努力获得的共生体 |
[28:23] | that will save her once again. | 会再救她一次. |
[28:25] | I have lost two sisters, | 我已经失去了两个姐妹, |
[28:26] | and I will not lose another! | 绝不在失去另一个 |
[28:27] | OK. OK. | 好的. 好的. |
[28:30] | You lost two sisters. I’m sorry. | 你失去了2个姐妹.我很抱歉. |
[28:32] | Ishta was able to save me. | 伊旭达能救我. |
[28:35] | But she couldn’t save | 但是她救不了 |
[28:36] | the next two girls sired by my father. | 属于我父亲的另2个女孩. |
[28:38] | He was a Jaffa stationed high | 他曾是内卫军贾法的 |
[28:41] | in the Imperial Guard. | 高等贾法. |
[28:42] | I swore that when I came of age | 我发誓当我成年以后 |
[28:44] | no more of my sisters would die. | 任何我的姐妹都不再死去. |
[28:48] | When I heard my mother | 当我听到我母亲 |
[28:50] | had given birth to another female, | 已经分娩另一个女孩, |
[28:52] | I knew what I had to do. | 我就知道要做什么. |
[28:54] | You should be proud of that. | 你应该为那感到骄傲. |
[28:57] | My father discovered the ruse Ishta and I | 我的父亲发现了伊旭达和我 |
[28:59] | used to keep Nesa away from the fire. | 用来使奈塞远离火刑的诡计. |
[29:02] | I had to kill him… | 我必须杀死他… |
[29:04] | so we could escape. | 如此我们才能逃走. |
[29:07] | Well, don’t you want to give Nesa a chance | 嗯, 你愿意给奈塞一个机会 |
[29:09] | to live free of the Goa’uld? | 离开勾阿呜而活着吗? |
[29:12] | Not your way. | 不是你们的方式. |
[29:34] | You have moved me away from the others | 你把我从其他人那里带走, |
[29:37] | because you didn’t wish to frighten them. | 因为你不希望使她们感到恐慌. |
[29:39] | The truth is, you’re not doing so well. | 事实是, 你做得不太好. |
[29:42] | You’re more susceptible to infection. | 你很易受到感染 |
[29:45] | How are the others responding to treatment? | 其他人的待遇情况怎么样? |
[29:48] | Good. Very good. | 很好.非常好. |
[29:50] | “……” | (机器快速的��羯�) |
[29:53] | Janet? | 珍妮特? |
[29:58] | “- ” – Her BP is 60/40. | – (玛拉呻吟) – 她的 BP 是 60/40. |
[30:01] | Give her a bolus. | �o她颗药丸. |
[30:03] | “……” | (喘气) |
[30:06] | We have to put her symbiote back. | 我们必须把她的共生体放回去 |
[30:09] | – Do not. – If we don’t, you could die. | – 不要. – 如果我不那么做, 你会死. |
[30:12] | This must work | 如果我的人民要得到自由. |
[30:14] | if my people are to be free. | 这个必须工作 |
[30:17] | If I continue to be enslaved | 如果我继续 |
[30:18] | by the Goa’uld I carried, | 被我携带的勾阿呜奴役, |
[30:22] | I am as good as dead. | 我就和死了一样. |
[30:24] | “……” | (沉重的呼吸) |
[30:27] | Please. | 请 |
[30:43] | You challenge Ishta? | 你向伊旭达挑战? |
[30:46] | She is no longer fit to lead us. | 她不在适合领导我们. |
[30:48] | She consorts with Teal’c. | 她和提亚克结伴. |
[30:50] | Her judgment has been clouded. | 她的判断已经被模糊. |
[30:52] | Our sisters risked their lives for the experiment. | 我们的姐妹在冒着生命危险进行实验, |
[30:55] | Do you see no benefit? | 你没看到益处吗? |
[30:57] | Even if the Tretonin works, | 即使那个萃托宁工作, |
[30:58] | it merely places our dependence on the humans… | 那仅仅是使我们转而依靠塔瑞的人类… |
[31:01] | Whom you also do not trust. | 你还不相信谁. |
[31:04] | Who is to say their intentions are pure? | 谁能说他们的意图是纯洁的? |
[31:07] | Their leaders are men. | 他们的领袖是男人. |
[31:09] | They wish to sap our strength with this drug. | 他们想用这种药剂逐渐消弱我们的力量. |
[31:12] | We are safe here now, | 现在我们在这是安全的, |
[31:13] | but if Moloc learnt | 但是一旦莫勒克得知 |
[31:14] | we were behind the raids on his Jaffa… | 我们是在他的贾法后面攻击… |
[31:16] | Our freedom lies in dominance over the Goa’uld. | 我们的自由的地位是支配在勾阿呜之上的. |
[31:21] | We must fight, | 我们必须战斗, |
[31:22] | so that we may use their | 那么我们能使用他们的 |
[31:23] | symbiotes to our advantage. | 共生体使我们获益. |
[31:25] | Only then will we control our own destiny. | 只有那时我们才能支配自己的命运. |
[31:30] | I wish to know, | 我想要知道, |
[31:32] | if I am to challenge Ishta’s leadership, | 如果我向伊旭达的领导权挑战, |
[31:35] | who will follow me? | 谁会跟随我? |
[31:38] | Neith! | 奈斯 |
[31:43] | You must come quick. It is Nesa. | 你必须快点来. 是奈塞. |
[31:47] | “……” I’m not waiting any longer. | (弗雷泽) 我不能再等了. |
[31:58] | “……” | (吱吱) |
[32:10] | How long before we see some improvement? | 我们看到效果需要多久? |
[32:13] | Not long, I hope. | 我希望不要太久. |
[32:18] | She’s coding. Assert CPR. | 她在离去. 开始心肺复苏. |
[32:21] | Give me one milligram epi. Prep for defib. | 给我一毫克epi.准备电击器. |
[32:32] | Be strong, sister. | 奈塞,坚强些,妹妹. |
[32:36] | I will not fail you. | 我不会使你失望的. |
[32:48] | What is happening? | 发生什么了? |
[32:50] | Neith has claimed Joma Secu! | 奈斯要求了Joma Secu |
[32:53] | Daniel. Teal’c. This is Sam. Come in. | 丹尼尔. 提亚克. 这是山姆.接进来. |
[32:57] | “Daniel. Teal’c. ” “This is Sam. Come in. “ | 丹尼尔. 提亚克. 这是山姆.接进来. |
[33:00] | Go ahead, Sam. It’s Daniel. | 继续, 山姆. 这是丹尼尔. |
[33:02] | “We have some bad news. “ | 我们有些坏消息. |
[33:03] | Things aren’t going well here either. What’s up? | 这里的事情也没那么顺利. 怎么了? |
[33:07] | It’s Mala. | 是玛拉. |
[33:14] | “……” Ishta! | (提亚克) 伊旭达 |
[33:17] | – Ishta! – You dare interfere! | – 伊旭达 – 你胆敢干涉 |
[33:21] | She challenged me. It is my right. | 她挑战我. 这是我的权利. |
[33:23] | It is your right to grant mercy. | 那是你给予怜悯的权利. |
[33:25] | “……” Excuse me! | (杰克森) 打搅一下, |
[33:31] | Look, I know this is not a good time for this… | 你看, 现在不是个好时间说这个… |
[33:34] | Speak! | 说 |
[33:37] | Mala’s dead. | 玛拉死了. |
[33:39] | What? | 什么? |
[33:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉. |
[33:47] | How? | 怎么死的? |
[33:49] | The Tretonin wasn’t working. | 萃托宁没有起作用. |
[33:52] | They tried to reintroduce her symbiote… | 他们尝试再放入她的共生体… |
[33:55] | I just want you to know the other women are fine. | 我只想要你知道其他女人都很好. |
[33:58] | See what your weakness has brought? | 看见你的软弱所带来的吗? |
[34:01] | Nesa is in need of a symbiote! | 奈塞需要一个共生体 |
[34:08] | She shall have one. | 她会有一个. |
[34:18] | Do not make this mistake. | 不要再犯错误. |
[34:19] | Moloc will not allow this to continue. | 莫勒克不会允许这个继续下去. |
[34:21] | You give me no choice. | 你让我没有选择. |
[34:23] | How many warriors have to die? | 有多少战士会死去? |
[34:25] | Our sisters in your care will be returned safely, | 小心安全的送回我们的姐妹, |
[34:28] | or the two of you will be sacrificed. | 否则你们两个都将被献祭. |
[34:31] | Kree, sha Mel lak! | Kree, sha Mel lak! |
[34:55] | I know you wanna stop them, | 我知道你想制止她们, |
[34:56] | but even if we got out, | 但是即使我们出来, |
[34:58] | we don’t know where they are. | 我们也不知道她们在哪里. |
[35:05] | Come with me. | 随我来. |
[35:28] | She insisted. | 她坚持的. |
[35:31] | I do not wish for someone else to die | 我不希望其他人死去 |
[35:33] | so that I might live. | 是为了我活着. |
[35:36] | I do not want to take a symbiote. | 我不想携带共生体. |
[35:44] | “……” Did you talk to your sister? | (清嗓子) 你和你姐姐说了吗? |
[35:48] | She would not listen. | 她听不进去. |
[35:52] | It is my right to decide, is it not? | 这是我选择的权利,不是吗? |
[35:55] | I’m not sure. | 我不肯定. |
[35:58] | It should be. | 应该是的. |
[36:00] | What happened to Mala? | 玛拉发生了什么? |
[36:04] | We don’t know. It was partly a reaction | 我们不知道. 她对她自己的共生体 |
[36:06] | to her own symbiote. | 产生了部分反应. |
[36:07] | It shouldn’t happen to someone who was never implanted. | 那不会在其他从未植入共生体的人身上发生. |
[36:10] | And the Tretonin worked in others, did it not? | 而且萃托宁在其他人身上工作了, 不是吗? |
[36:14] | Yes. | 是的. |
[36:19] | I wish to try it. | 我想要试试它. |
[36:23] | OK. | 好的. |
[36:27] | Do you know where Ishta and Neith have gone? | 你知道伊旭达和奈斯去哪里了吗? |
[36:32] | No. | 不. |
[36:34] | I do. | 我知道. |
[36:52] | Sel ma-ka nee | Sel ma-ka nee! |
[36:58] | We have been fortunate here this day. | 今天我们在这很幸运. |
[37:00] | More have died than needed to. | 相比需要的死的太多了. |
[37:02] | We have saved the life of my sister. | 我们拯救了我妹妹的生命. |
[37:20] | Shal… | 肖… |
[37:22] | kek nem Ron. | kek nem Ron. |
[37:27] | Is the symbiote too near maturity? | 他的共生体太接近成熟吗? |
[37:36] | What is wrong? | 怎么了? |
[37:37] | This Jaffa… | 这个贾法… |
[37:39] | has the same wish for freedom as do we. | 如我们一样有相同的自由的信念. |
[37:41] | Then he should not have fought with | 那他不应该和其他 |
[37:42] | those that follow Moloc. | 追随莫勒克的一起作战. |
[37:45] | How many others… that might have been our allies | 有多少人… 可能成为我们同盟者, |
[37:47] | have we killed this day? | 我们今天所杀死的人之中? |
[37:49] | I’ll do it myself. | 我会自己来做它. |
[37:56] | No! | 不 |
[38:06] | – Are you OK? – She’s severely wounded. | – 你还好吗? – 她的伤很严重. |
[38:10] | Her symbiote is damaged as well. | 她的共生体也受伤了. |
[38:13] | Ishta, you have a choice. | 伊旭达,你有选择. |
[38:36] | I don’t know how much longer I can keep her alive. | 我不知道我不能让她活多久, |
[38:39] | If I’m going to administer the Tretonin, | 如果我要使用萃托宁, |
[38:42] | it’s now or never. | 要么现在,要么没机会了. |
[38:47] | You must speak to her. | 你必须和她说话. |
[39:05] | Neith. | 奈斯. |
[39:12] | Your symbiote is dying. | 你的共生体正在死去. |
[39:18] | You must procure another. | 你必须取得另一个. |
[39:21] | No. Those ways are over. | 不.那种方式结束了. |
[39:25] | You sentence me to death. | 你判处我死刑. |
[39:27] | I ask you to choose life. | 我要你选择生活. |
[39:36] | She will not listen to me. | 她不会听我的. |
[39:45] | Well, maybe she’ll listen to her sister. | 嗯,也许她会听她妹妹的. |
[39:53] | Please, Neith. | 请, 奈斯. |
[39:59] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我. |
[40:01] | No, you betray me. | 不,你背叛了我. |
[40:04] | Since before I can remember, | 自从我开始懂事, |
[40:06] | you have taught me to believe in our freedom. | 你就教导我相信我们的自由. |
[40:09] | You said you would do anything | 你说为了我 |
[40:11] | so that you might protect me. | 你能做任何事情. |
[40:14] | One day I will be | 有一天我会成为一名 |
[40:15] | a great warrior like you. | 像你一样伟大的战士. |
[40:18] | But I am not yet. | 但我还不是. |
[40:22] | I still need you. | 我还需要你. |
[40:27] | I have chosen to live free. | 我选择自由的活着. |
[40:31] | You must choose to take the Tretonin | 你必须选择使用萃托宁 |
[40:34] | if you are to continue to teach and protect me. | 那样你才能继续教导我和保护我. |
[40:40] | Please. | 请. |
[40:43] | I do not wish you to die. | 我不希望你死. |
[41:19] | Will you come and visit? | 你会再来拜访吗? |
[41:20] | Yes, of course. | 是的,当然. |
[41:21] | My sister’s developed quite an affection for you. | 我妹妹发展的相当不错对你的感觉. |
[41:25] | “……” Neith! | (低声) 奈斯 |
[41:29] | We are grateful to our new friends. | 我们感谢我们的新朋友. |
[41:32] | On behalf of the Hak’tyl, | 代表海�w透, |
[41:34] | I’d like to express our thanks. | 我想表达我们的感谢. |
[41:36] | Our medical team will be checking in regularly. | 我们的医疗队将定期进行检查. |
[41:39] | Take note of any symptoms | 注意任何症状 |
[41:40] | that could be side effects of the Tretonin. | 可能是萃托宁的副作用. |
[41:43] | You trained us well in the use of the medicine. | 你已很好的训练我们使用医疗过程. |
[41:46] | And the supplies you have provided will go far. | 而你们承诺的补给也在路上了. |
[41:48] | If there’s anything else you need | 如果有你们需要的任何事, |
[41:51] | anything – call us. Send us an email. | 任何事 – 呼叫我们. 给我们发个邮件. |
[41:54] | Just let not so many moons go by | 请不要让太多的月亮离开, |
[41:56] | before we see you again. | 在我们再次见面之前. |
[41:58] | Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll be in… | 别担心,我确信我们会在… |
[42:06] | touch. | 接触. |