| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:15] | These warriors are of both Ramius and Tilgath. | (提亚克)这些战士都是雷缪斯和提尔盖斯的. |
| [00:18] | This meeting did not go well. | (布瑞泰克)这次会议没有开好. |
| [00:24] | Some of these warriors have been shot in the back. | 一些战士是从背后被射击的. |
| [00:27] | They were killed while retreating. | 他们撤退的时候被杀死了. |
| [00:29] | There was no honour in this battle. | 这场战斗没有任何荣誉可言. |
| [00:33] | Tilgath. | 提尔盖斯. |
| [00:39] | Ramius must have betrayed their allegiance. | 雷缪斯一定是背叛了他们的同盟. |
| [00:43] | The first prime of Ramius. | 雷缪斯的第一卫士. |
| [00:50] | – He is alive. – You must go from this place. | – 他还活着. – 你们必须离开这里. |
| [00:53] | Why did your master betray Tilgath? Speak. | 为什么你的主人被判了提尔盖斯?说. |
| [00:55] | We came to forge an alliance. | 我们是来缔结同盟的. |
| [00:57] | My master did not do this. | 我的主人没有做这些. |
| [00:59] | He barely escaped alive. | 他勉强逃生了. |
| [01:01] | Then what happened here? | 那么这里发生了什么? |
| [01:03] | One warrior. You must… | 一个战士. 你必须… |
| [03:16] | Stargate.SG1-s07e11.Evolution-Part.1 | |
| [03:42] | What happened out there? | 究竟发生了什么? |
| [03:44] | Our intelligence was correct. | 我们的理解是正确的. |
| [03:46] | A summit between Ramius and Tilgath did take place. | 雷缪斯和提尔盖斯之间确实进行了会晤. |
| [03:49] | However, when we arrived, Ramius had fled. | 但是,当我们抵达的时候, 雷缪斯已经逃走了. |
| [03:52] | All those who remained had been slain, including Tilgath. | 所有剩下的人全部被杀死,包括提尔盖斯. |
| [03:55] | By this one man alone? | 这个人独自做的? |
| [03:57] | From how he fought us, I do not doubt it. | 从他同我们的战斗,我不怀疑这点. |
| [04:00] | An Ashrak? | 一个艾叙拉克? |
| [04:03] | He was unlike any warrior we have met. | 他和我们所遇到过的战士都不同. |
| [04:06] | Obviously, you took him down. | 显然的,你们打倒他了. |
| [04:08] | He withstood the brunt of our fire before succumbing. | 他倒下之前禁的住我们的火力撞击. |
| [04:11] | Its armour must protect it from energy-based weapons. | 他的盔甲一定保护它基于能量的武器. |
| [04:14] | If so, we could be dealing with a new kind of technology. | 如果这样的话,我们应该 着手处理一种新的技术. |
| [04:18] | And this wasn’t a setup by Ramius to kill Tilgath? | 并且你相信这不是由雷缪斯 安排的来杀掉提尔盖斯? |
| [04:21] | Ramius’ Jaffa were equally as decimated. | 雷缪斯的贾法同样被大批杀死. |
| [04:24] | His first prime said his master barely escaped alive. | 他的第一卫士说他的主人仅是勉强活命. |
| [04:27] | So, obviously, | 那么,显而易见, |
| [04:29] | someone found out about the alliance and wanted to stop it. | 某人发现了同盟并且想阻止它. |
| [04:32] | Major, run whatever tests you have to. | 少校,做你想做的任何测试. |
| [04:34] | I’d like to call the Tok’ra in on this, sir. | 我想这次应该呼叫托克拉来帮忙,长官. |
| [04:37] | Do it. I wanna know everything we can about this warrior. | 同意.我想要知道关于这个战士的一切事情. |
| [04:54] | The suit must be affecting the MRI. | 他的盔甲一定影响了核磁共振成像. |
| [04:56] | As long as he’s wearing that armour, | 只要他还穿着盔甲, |
| [04:58] | we won’t learn anything more. | 我们就学不到任何东西. |
| [05:03] | His helmet is made up of two pieces. | 他的头盔由两片拼合的. |
| [05:06] | Pass me those forceps. | 递给我那些钳子. |
| [05:32] | Looks like he’s fused into the suit. | 看起来它被溶合进衣服里了. |
| [05:35] | Some sort of breathing filtration system. | 某种类型的呼吸过滤系统. |
| [05:56] | It’s a Goa’uld. Quite frankly, | 这是个勾阿呜.完全彻底的, |
| [05:59] | that’s not as shocking as the host. | 那没有主人可怕. |
| [06:00] | How so? | 为什么会这样? |
| [06:02] | It has an unusual organ structure. | 它有一个不寻常的器官结构. |
| [06:04] | Everything’s out of proportion. | 一切都不成比例. |
| [06:06] | Physiologically, the heart and lungs had to be abnormally large | 生理上,心脏和肺部被异常放大, |
| [06:10] | to supply enough blood and oxygen to its muscles. | 以便提供给它的肌肉 提供足够的血液和氧气. |
| [06:13] | Someone tried to genetically engineer the perfect athlete, | 有人修改基因设计出了完美的运动员, |
| [06:17] | with no care for longevity. | 还不用关心寿命. |
| [06:19] | Leaving it to the symbiote to sustain its life. | 离开他的共生体支持他的生命. |
| [06:22] | An engineered host. | 一个被设计的宿主. |
| [06:23] | A seriously flawed one. | 一个有严重缺陷的. |
| [06:25] | Even a Goa’uld symbiote wouldn’t be able to compensate for long. | 即使是勾阿呜共生体也不能支持太久. |
| [06:29] | We’re still analysing genetic data, | 我们仍然在分析遗传学数据, |
| [06:32] | but for now we can tell you there was | 但是现在我能告诉你那里没有 |
| [06:35] | no evident trauma from energy weapons. | 来自能量武器的明显创伤. |
| [06:38] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
| [06:40] | The warrior’s armour appears to | 战士的盔甲显然拥有 |
| [06:42] | possess advanced energy-absorption technology. | 高级的能量吸收技术. |
| [06:45] | If it works how I think it does, | 如果他如我所想的那样工作, |
| [06:47] | it wouldn’t matter how many blasts were fired at it. | 那么他不担心有多少能量冲击波击中它. |
| [06:50] | Nothing would get through. | 什么都穿不过去. |
| [06:52] | So Teal’c and Bra’tac “didn’t”kill it? | 因此提亚克和布瑞泰克并没有杀死他? |
| [06:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
| [06:57] | Apparently, the host was on the verge of a pulmonary failure long | 很显然,早在它遇到他们以前, |
| [06:59] | before it met them. | 宿主的肺就在崩溃边缘了. |
| [07:01] | It had a heart attack? | 它心脏病发作了? |
| [07:04] | Sorry, Teal’c. You didn’t stop it. | 抱歉,提亚克.你并没有停止它. |
| [07:08] | You and Bra’tac just got lucky. | 你和布瑞泰克恰好运气不错. |
| [07:13] | Its entire cellular structure is less than three weeks old. | 他的全部细胞只有不到3周的年龄. |
| [07:17] | It is organic, | 它是有机的, |
| [07:18] | but it was definitely created in a lab. | 但很明显 是在实验室被创造出来的. |
| [07:22] | We know the Goa’uld have been trying to | 我们知道勾阿呜一直尝试 |
| [07:25] | perfect a host superior to humans. | 完善宿主使之优于常人. |
| [07:27] | This is definitely stronger than humans, | 这个人很明显的非常强壮, |
| [07:30] | but it’s far from superior. | 但它离优良还差得远. |
| [07:32] | Traditionally, the Goa’uld are also somewhat vain. | 传统上,勾阿呜也有点自负. |
| [07:35] | This was obviously intended to be a new form of foot soldier, | 这很显然是一种步兵的新形式. |
| [07:38] | possibly a reaction to the recent uprising of the Jaffa. | 也许是对最近贾法不断暴动的反应. |
| [07:42] | What’s most interesting is that | 非常有趣的是 |
| [07:44] | this being was not alive when it was first grown. | 它成长的时候并不是活的. |
| [07:49] | It was given life after it reached its mature state. | 在他成熟以后就丧命了. |
| [07:53] | Frankenstein’s monster. | 弗兰克斯坦的怪物 |
| [07:55] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
| [07:59] | “……”Remnants of a unique energy signature within its cells. | (塞尔麦克)残余的活性意识在它的细胞里. |
| [08:03] | It’s similar to the residual effects left by the use of a sarcophagus. | 这类似于通过使用石棺的副作用. |
| [08:08] | Could it give life to something that was never alive? | 它能给予一些从未活着的东西生命吗? |
| [08:11] | No, a sarcophagus is designed to boost health | 不能,石棺是被设计来提升健康 |
| [08:14] | or heal someone terminally injured. | 或者治愈某些严重受伤的人. |
| [08:17] | They cannot animate non-living cells. | 他们不能使非活性细胞产生活力. |
| [08:20] | Then what could have? | 那么,什么可能? |
| [08:22] | Thousands of years ago a Goa’uld found | 几千年以前一个勾阿呜找到了 |
| [08:24] | a device originally created by the Ancients. | 一个最初由古人制造的设备. |
| [08:27] | He determined its primary purpose was to heal, | 他发现它的主要用途是治疗. |
| [08:30] | but it was so powerful, | 但它是如此强有力, |
| [08:32] | its effects on human hosts proved devastating. | 它在人类身上的效果被证明是破坏性的. |
| [08:35] | However, after much experimentation, | 不过,在多次实验以后, |
| [08:38] | the Goa’uld was able to use the technology | 勾阿呜利用这个技术 |
| [08:40] | to make the first sarcophagus. | 制造了第一个石棺. |
| [08:42] | But couldn’t eliminate all its negative side effects. | 但是它不能消除所有的负面副作用. |
| [08:45] | The Tok’ra have long sought this device | 托克拉长久以来都在寻找这个设备 |
| [08:48] | in the hope of using it to perfect the sarcophagus technology, | 怀着希望使用它完善石棺的技术, |
| [08:51] | so that we could all benefit from it. | 以便让我们能从中获益. |
| [08:54] | Now it may be the key to fighting this new warrior. | 现在,它或许是同这种新战士 战斗的钥匙了. |
| [08:57] | – How? – With it, we could devise a weapon | – 怎样? – 使用它,我们能设计一种武器 |
| [09:01] | to counteract this life-giving energy. | 来抵消这种给予生命的能量. |
| [09:06] | Who was the first Goa’uld to find it? | 找到它的第一个勾阿呜是谁? |
| [09:08] | His name was Telchak. | 他的名字是泰欧恰科. |
| [09:10] | Telchak. | 泰欧恰科. |
| [09:12] | Nicholas Ballard, my, uh, grandfather. | 尼古拉斯 巴拉德, 我的, 噢, 祖父. |
| [09:17] | One of Nick’s obsessions was | 尼克着迷的爱好之一是找到 |
| [09:18] | finding the so-called Fountain of Youth. | 所谓的”青春之泉” |
| [09:21] | He claimed he’d found out the source of the fountain’s power | 他声称已经找到了泉水能力的来源. |
| [09:24] | was a piece of alien technology used | 曾经在公元前900年左右的 |
| [09:27] | by early Mayan tribes around 900 BC. | 早期玛雅人部落被使用过 |
| [09:29] | Nick traced its origins to Chac, the Mayan god of rain. | 尼克追踪到它源自恰科–玛雅的雨之神 |
| [09:32] | You think Chac may have been Telchak? | 你认为恰科可能是泰欧恰科? |
| [09:35] | Just a hunch. | 只是预感. |
| [09:37] | Maybe not just a hunch. | 或许不仅仅是预感. |
| [09:39] | The device’s main function was to heal. | 设备的主要功能是治愈. |
| [09:41] | For the Ancients. | 治愈古人. |
| [09:43] | For humans to see an effect, | 由于人类看见所产生的效果, |
| [09:46] | it would be from limited exposure at a safe distance. | 它可能在安全距离上有限的暴露. |
| [09:48] | Still, if it was hidden near a water source, | 然而,如果它被隐藏在水源附近, |
| [09:52] | it could be the basis of the mythology. | 这可能是神化的基础. |
| [09:54] | Nick believed Chac’s temple was in Central America. | 尼克相信恰科神庙在中美洲. |
| [09:57] | He spent decades searching for it, | 他花了几十年寻找它, |
| [09:59] | but came up empty. | 但是终无所获. |
| [10:00] | His notes are mostly indecipherable. | 他的笔记大多数很难理解. |
| [10:02] | The only mention of the temple’s location is | 唯一提到神庙位置的是 |
| [10:05] | somewhere near a waterfall in a river. | 在一条靠近某瀑布的河里. |
| [10:10] | This is written in an obscure dialect of Goa’uld. | 这是用一种含糊难懂的勾阿呜方言来写的. |
| [10:17] | – So where is it? – It’s here. | – 那么它在哪里? – 这里. |
| [10:19] | If Selmak’s right, it’s in southern Honduras. | 如果塞尔麦克是正确的, 它就在洪都拉斯南部. |
| [10:22] | How can we be certain the device is there? | 我们能肯定那个设备在那里吗? |
| [10:25] | We can’t, but, um… | 不能,但是,嗯… |
| [10:26] | We think we know who created the Goa’uld warrior. | 我们认为我们知道 谁创造了那个勾阿呜战士. |
| [10:29] | – Telchak? – No. | – 泰欧恰科? – 不. |
| [10:32] | “……”Telchak created the sarcophagus. | (塞尔麦克)泰欧恰科创造了石棺. |
| [10:34] | Anubis went to war with him for possession of the original device. | 阿努比斯为了占用原始设备而和他开战. |
| [10:38] | That was before Anubis tried to ascend. | 那是阿努比斯尝试升天之前的事. |
| [10:41] | Anubis defeated Telchak, | 阿努比斯战胜了泰欧恰科, |
| [10:43] | but he never did find the device. | 但它从没有找到那个设备. |
| [10:45] | It was believed to be hidden in one of Telchak’s temples. | 相信它被藏在泰欧恰科的某处神庙里. |
| [10:48] | You think Anubis is behind this? | 你认为阿努比斯是这个幕后的主使? |
| [10:50] | He knew about the technology. He never found the device, | 他了解技术. 他从未找到设备, |
| [10:54] | but he wouldn’t need to. | 但它也不需要. |
| [10:56] | He would’ve gained the knowledge | 当他升天以后 |
| [10:57] | when he ascended and built a new one. | 他可能获得了技术 并且造了一个新的. |
| [11:00] | Still, it’s only a guess. | 仍然,它只是推测. |
| [11:02] | Yeah, but it’s a good one. | 是的,但是有个好的. |
| [11:04] | The good news is, sir, | 好消息就是,长官, |
| [11:05] | the original Ancient device is probably still here on Earth. | 最初的古人设备很可能仍然在地球. |
| [11:09] | If we could analyse the technology of this device, | 如果我们能分析这个设备的技术, |
| [11:12] | it might be possible to engineer a weapon | 那么就可能设计出一种武器 |
| [11:15] | to use against these warriors. | 对抗这些战士. |
| [11:16] | Not to mention the possibility of harnessing its power to heal. | 更不要说利用它的治愈能力的可能性了. |
| [11:21] | Very well. Dr Jackson, | 非常好.杰克森博士, |
| [11:22] | take Dr Lee and see what you can find. | 带着李博士一起看看你能找到什么. |
| [11:25] | Dismissed. | 解散. |
| [11:42] | Are you sure this is the right place? | 你确定这是正确的地方? |
| [11:44] | This is where he said he’d be. | 这里就是他说将出现地方. |
| [11:46] | What if he doesn’t show up? | 如果他不出现怎么办? |
| [11:49] | We have a few beers, make friends. | 我们喝些啤酒,交些朋友 |
| [12:00] | “Hola! Muy buenos dias, caballeros. “ | “Hola! Muy buenos dias, caballeros. “ |
| [12:04] | “Una cerveza? Una tequila?” | “Una cerveza? Una tequila?” |
| [12:06] | De hecho, estamos buscando a un guiaIlamado Rogelio. “De hecho, estamos buscando a un guiaIlamado Rogelio. | |
| [12:10] | l quedo de vernos aqui. | l quedo de vernos aqui. |
| [12:12] | “Pedro, hazte cargo, tio!” | “Pedro, hazte cargo, tio!” |
| [12:15] | I am Rogelio. Rogelio Duran, | 我是Rogelio. Rogelio Duran, |
| [12:18] | at your service. | 听候您的吩咐. |
| [12:19] | This is just my day job. | 这个只是我的白天工作. |
| [12:22] | You must be Dr Jackson. | 你一定是杰克森博士. |
| [12:24] | That’s right. This is Dr Lee. | 没错.这是李博士. |
| [12:26] | – Buenos dias.- Encantado. – “Buenos dias. “- “Encantado”. | |
| [12:28] | So, you guys wanna see some temples? | 那么,你们这些家伙像看些神庙? |
| [12:31] | Actually, we wanna see one temple in particular. | 实际上,我们像看一座特别的神庙. |
| [12:38] | Here. | 这里. |
| [12:39] | I’m sorry to tell you this, sir, | 很抱歉告诉你这个,先生们. |
| [12:41] | but there are no temples there. | 但是那里没有任何神庙. |
| [12:43] | You wanna go north. | 你们想去北方吗? |
| [12:45] | That’s where all the good stuff is. There’s lots of ruins. | 那里有全部好材料,有很多遗迹. |
| [12:48] | My cousin has a truck. We could be there in five hours. | 我堂兄弟有辆卡车, 我们5小时就能到那里. |
| [12:51] | Yeah, I’m sure the north is great, | 这样,我肯定北方很伟大, |
| [12:54] | but we really wanna go here. | 但我们真的想去这里. |
| [12:56] | Seor, I have been to this part of the country many times. | 先生们,我到过国家这个部分很多次 |
| [12:59] | There is nothing there, I promise you. | 那里什么也没有,我想你保证, |
| [13:02] | North. That’s where you wanna go. | 北方.那才是你想去的地方. |
| [13:04] | Either you take us south, | 要么你带我们去南方, |
| [13:05] | or we’ll find someone who will. | 或者我们找其他愿意带的人. |
| [13:07] | OK, OK, OK. It’s your money. | 好,好,好,那是你的钱. |
| [13:12] | You say your cousin has a truck? | 你说你堂兄弟有辆卡车? |
| [13:15] | Simone. His house is around the corner. | 西蒙妮.他家就在街角附近. |
| [13:18] | Of course, there is the issue of filling the tank with gas. | 当然,用气体填充油箱有点问题. |
| [13:41] | OK! Now we’re talking business. | 好啊!现在我们来谈谈生意. |
| [13:43] | Let’s go, gentlemen. | 先生们,我们走吧. |
| [13:45] | Um, look, I need a receipt or something… | 嗯,你看,我需要张收据或者其他别的… |
| [13:51] | If Anubis is truly behind this, | 如果阿努比斯真是这个的幕后主使, |
| [13:53] | then his strategy is | 那么他的战术就是 |
| [13:55] | to assassinate any minor Goa’ulds vulnerable to attack, | 暗杀任何弱小的勾阿呜, |
| [13:58] | absorbing their troops in preparation for | 吸收他们的军队来准备 |
| [14:00] | battle with Ba’al and the System Lords. | 同巴尔和系统统治者的战斗. |
| [14:04] | How many minor Goa’ulds have suffered attacks? | 有多少弱势勾阿呜已经遭到攻击了? |
| [14:07] | At least three. These new warriors are devastating. | 至少3个. 这些新战士的破坏力极大. |
| [14:10] | – Do we know where they’re coming from? – No. | – 我们知道他们从哪里来吗? – 不. |
| [14:13] | Our fear is it’s only a matter of time | 我们害怕阿努比斯把目标定为地球 |
| [14:16] | before Anubis targets Earth. | 仅是时间问题. |
| [14:17] | These beings are a threat to all | 这也是所有希望看到 |
| [14:19] | who hope to one day see the Goa’uld defeated. | 勾阿呜终被击败的生物的威胁. |
| [14:23] | If Dr Jackson can recover this device… | 如果杰克森博士能找到这个设备… |
| [14:26] | Even if he does, | 即使他找到了, |
| [14:27] | there is no guarantee the Tok’ra can devise a weapon | 也不能保证托克拉可以设计出武器 |
| [14:31] | that can fend off these warriors. | 来击退这些战士. |
| [14:33] | We only learned a limited amount | 开始研究战士的盔甲以来, |
| [14:35] | from our study of the warrior’s armour. | 我们只学习到有限的数量. |
| [14:37] | The only way to learn more is through interrogation. | 学习更多的唯一方法是通过审讯. |
| [14:40] | Which means we have to capture one alive. | 那意味着我们必须捕获一个活的. |
| [14:52] | What have we got, Major? | 我们都得到了什么,少校? |
| [14:54] | The warrior’s armour can | 展示的盔甲不但能 |
| [14:55] | resist our strongest armour-piercing weapons, | 抵消我们最强大的穿刺武器, |
| [14:58] | as well as absorb energy-weapon fire. | 而且能吸收能量武器的火力. |
| [15:00] | However, the material is | 不过,材料是由类似凯夫拉尔的 |
| [15:04] | made up of a close-knit fibre similar to Kevlar, | 紧密纤维裁制的, |
| [15:05] | meaning something small and sharp should be able to penetrate it, | 意思是一些小而尖的东西能穿透它, |
| [15:09] | such as a fine-tipped trinium dart. | 例如尖端附加钛的镖. |
| [15:18] | Bra’tac says the fact that Ramius is still alive | 布瑞泰克说事实上雷缪斯仍然活着 |
| [15:21] | makes him a likely target. | 使他很可能成为目标. |
| [15:23] | There are enough rebel Jaffa | 那里有足够的反抗的贾法 |
| [15:25] | under his command to gain access to the planet. | 仍然在他命令之下并获许通过行星. |
| [15:27] | We stake out the gate on Ramius’s planet | 我们可以监视雷缪斯行星的星门 |
| [15:30] | and capture a warrior that comes through. | 并且设法捕获一个通过的战士. |
| [15:34] | What if one doesn’t come through? | 如果那家伙不走星门怎么办? |
| [15:37] | Well, we come home, I suppose. | 嗯,我们就回家,我认为. |
| [15:40] | But let’s say Bra’tac is right. | 但是假如布瑞泰克是正确的. |
| [15:42] | We meet his contacts on Ramius’s planet, | 我们在雷缪斯的行星和他接触, |
| [15:44] | set up an ambush using a force field to trap a warrior, | 是用一个能量场设置埋伏捕获战士, |
| [15:47] | and hit it with tranquillisers. | 并利用镇定剂射击他. |
| [15:51] | How does a dart get through the shield? | 一支标枪怎么能穿透护盾? |
| [15:53] | They’re one-way. They keep things in. | 它们是单程的.它们持续前进. |
| [15:55] | Ah. | 啊. |
| [16:01] | So what do you think? | 那么你认为如何? |
| [16:03] | I have some notes. | 我有些笔记. |
| [16:21] | According to the map, | 根据地图, |
| [16:22] | we’re in the right place, | 我们到达正确位置了, |
| [16:25] | but, uh… | 但是,噢… |
| [16:27] | This makes no sense. | 这没有意义. |
| [16:32] | The legend of the Fountain of Youth says | “青春之泉”的传说 |
| [16:35] | all water flows towards it. | 讲述所有的水都朝它流动. |
| [16:36] | How’s that possible? | 那怎么可能? |
| [16:38] | Maybe the device has special properties, | 也许那个设备有特殊的属性, |
| [16:41] | maybe it’s superstition, | 也许那只是迷信, |
| [16:43] | or it means the flow from that | 或者它的意思是 |
| [16:45] | waterfall flows in the direction of the temple. | 瀑布的水流向神庙的方位. |
| [16:49] | Well, it should be right here, but… | 嗯,它应该就在这里,但是… |
| [16:52] | Nobody ever listens to me. | 没人听我的. |
| [16:53] | I tell them there are no temples out here, | 我告诉他们这里没有神庙, |
| [16:56] | but they come out here anyways. | 但他们最终还是来了. |
| [16:58] | Now, the north has roads. | 现在,朝北去有路. |
| [17:00] | We could drive to any temple we want, | 我们能开车去任何想去的神庙, |
| [17:02] | but instead we’re in this jungle. | 结果我们都在这个丛林里. |
| [17:04] | Yeah, OK. Let’s spread out, look for a… temple. | 是的,好了. 让我们散开,寻找…神庙 |
| [17:09] | In lieu of that, a marker of some kind. | 替代那个,做些标记. |
| [17:11] | Anything that might tell us where to go. | 任何能告诉我们要去哪里的事情. |
| [17:17] | Go. | 去吧. |
| [17:23] | Agh! | 啊..! |
| [17:25] | “……”Found it! | (回响)找到它了! |
| [17:37] | This is the best spot for your ambush. | 这是你伏击的最佳地点. |
| [17:39] | This path leads to the pyramid of Ramius. | 这条路通向雷缪斯的金字塔. |
| [17:43] | I will go now to ensure that | 现在我必须走了, |
| [17:44] | your eventual escape will be undetected. | 我要保证最后你们逃离时候不被发现. |
| [17:47] | Brother. | 好兄弟 |
| [17:48] | “Tek matte, “Master Bra’tac. | 忒克 麦忒,布瑞泰克大师. |
| [17:51] | It is an honour to be in your service. | 很荣幸为你服务. |
| [17:52] | Many thanks, Adal. “Chel nok”. | 多谢了,阿达尔.Chel 闹克. |
| [17:56] | Right, Carter, do your thing. | 好了, 卡特,开始做事. |
| [17:58] | Reynolds, I want flanking positions set up on either side. | 雷诺兹,我要你在每一边建立侧面包围. |
| [18:02] | Ring the perimeter with claymores. | 把克莱莫地雷埋成圆圈. |
| [18:05] | Not much faith in plan A? | 对A计划没什么信心吗? |
| [18:07] | Since when has plan A ever worked? | 从A计划开始以来? |
| [18:10] | Right. | 对. |
| [18:20] | – You OK? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 你好吗? – 是的,很好. |
| [18:23] | At least you were right about there being something here. | 至少你关于这里存在的事情是正确的. |
| [18:27] | We’re gonna go look around. Stay put. | 我们要到处走走看.呆着别动. |
| [18:31] | You got it, senor. Have fun. | 你得到它了,先生们. 玩的愉快 |
| [18:40] | This is definitely early Mayan stonework. | 这是很明显的早期玛雅石材工艺. |
| [18:43] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的. |
| [19:01] | SG-3 Sierra, this is SG-1 Niner. | SG-3 Sierra,这是SG-1 Niner. |
| [19:04] | What’s your status? | 报告你们的位置? |
| [19:05] | “We’re maintaining position. | 我们正保持位置. |
| [19:07] | Stargate is secure. No activity. “ | 星际之门很安全.没有活动. |
| [19:14] | Maybe we should start a pool. | 也许我们该开凿个水池. |
| [19:23] | Is this cramped thing getting to you? | 这个狭窄的东西碰到你了吗? |
| [19:26] | Why make these passageways so narrow? | 为什么把这些通道建的这么窄? |
| [19:29] | “……”Maybe they were skinny people. | (丹尼尔)也许他们都是很瘦的人. |
| [19:32] | And the roof, too. Ow, my head. God! | 还有屋顶也一样. 喔唷,我的头.上帝啊! |
| [19:35] | Skinny, short people. | 消瘦,矮小的人. |
| [19:46] | It’s a dead end. | 这是个死路. |
| [19:47] | There’s nothing on the walls or ceiling, | 墙上和天花板上什么也没有, |
| [19:51] | no glyphs, no seals, | 没有雕像,没有图章, |
| [19:53] | no Ancient script, | 没有远古书写, |
| [19:54] | not even a pictograph. | 甚至都没有象形文字. |
| [19:56] | Isn’t there always writing? | 是不是总是有书写? |
| [20:03] | You know, I mean, | 你知道,我的意思是, |
| [20:05] | somewhere there’s bound to be… Maybe not. | 某个地方一定会有…或许没有 |
| [20:07] | “SG-1 Niner, this is SG-3 Sierra. “ | SG-1 Niner,这是SG-3 Sierra. |
| [20:10] | “Target has come through the gate”……” | 目标通过了星门 |
| [20:11] | and is en route to your position. “ | 另外正在去你位置的途中. |
| [20:13] | Right, heads up. | 收到,准备. |
| [20:35] | Do it. | 开始吧. |
| [20:54] | – Carter? – I don’t understand, sir. | – 卡特? – 我不明白,长官. |
| [20:57] | Hit him again? | 再打它一次? |
| [20:58] | A third dart could kill. We want him alive. | 第3支标枪能杀死他.我们需要他活着. |
| [21:06] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的. |
| [21:37] | Fire in the hole! | 地雷! |
| [21:55] | C4! | C4炸药! |
| [22:20] | “……” | (引擎喷射声) |
| [22:22] | Sir, our position’s been made. | 长官,我们的位置暴露了. |
| [22:25] | Grab the wounded and saddle up. | 带上伤员撤退. |
| [22:31] | SG-3 Sierra, dial the gate. We’re aborting the mission. | SG-3 Sierra,拨号星门. 任务中止. |
| [22:36] | “Negative, SG-1. | 拒绝,SG-1. |
| [22:37] | We have major”……”unfriendly Jaffa closing in on our position. “ | 有大量不友好的贾法正在向我们逼近. |
| [22:40] | “We cannot hold the gate. | 我们守不住星门. |
| [22:41] | Repeat, Stargate is not secure. “ | 重复,星际之门不安全. |
| [22:45] | Soon we will be surrounded. | 很快我们就会被包围. |
| [22:47] | If we fight, many more will die. | 如果我们战斗,很多人都会死. |
| [22:49] | What do you wanna do? | 你想要做什么? |
| [22:52] | Surrender. | 投降. |
| [22:59] | There is a chance Adal | 这是个机会阿达尔和他的反抗贾法 |
| [23:01] | and his rebel Jaffa can free us later. | 稍后能释放我们. |
| [23:14] | Dr Jackson? Dr Lee? | 杰克森博士? 李博士? |
| [23:19] | Yeah, we’re here. We found a chamber. Gonna be a while. | 是的,我们在这里. 我们找到个密室.在呆会. |
| [23:24] | “Ah, take your time, senor. “ | 啊,不用着急,先生们 |
| [23:29] | We’re paying him by the hour. | 我们是按小时付钱的. |
| [23:32] | I don’t understand. How are we supposed to | 我不明白. 如果没有任何写作, |
| [23:35] | find this thing if there is no writing? | 我们怎样找到这个东西? |
| [23:37] | All water flows towards it. | 所有的水流向它. |
| [23:40] | So? | 那么? |
| [23:42] | Give me your canteen. | 给我你的水壶. |
| [23:47] | Here, hold this. | 在这,拿着. |
| [23:57] | What good’s that gonna do? | 有什么好处吗? |
| [24:21] | “……” | (滴水声) |
| [24:25] | There’s something under here. | 这下面有些东西. |
| [24:28] | You’re good. | 你真棒. |
| [24:44] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样? |
| [24:45] | Stable, but we’ve gotta get him out soon. | 还算稳定,但我们必须尽快把他带出去. |
| [24:48] | I’m fine. | 我很好. |
| [24:51] | Jaffa! | 贾法! |
| [25:00] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理. |
| [25:03] | Greetings! | 你好啊! |
| [25:10] | Well, uh, I know how this looks, | 很好,呃,我知道这看起来怎样, |
| [25:13] | so I think it’s important we clear up any misunderstanding right away. | 所以我想应该马上澄清误会. |
| [25:19] | We did not come to kill you. | 我们不是来杀你的. |
| [25:25] | Honest. | 诚实的. |
| [25:27] | Am I right? | 我不是吗? |
| [25:33] | The fact is, and this is the fun part, | 事实是,而且这也是有趣的部分, |
| [25:36] | we actually came to save your ass… es. | 我们实际上是来拯救你的ass…es. |
| [25:40] | All your asses. | 你们所有人的asses. |
| [25:42] | Do you see the irony? | 你明白反语吗? |
| [25:49] | All right, | 很好, |
| [25:51] | there’s this guy out there, big guy, | 外边有个家伙,大家伙, |
| [25:53] | big guy in a black suit, | 穿一套黑衣服的大家伙, |
| [25:55] | none too fond of you Goa’ulds. | 一点也不喜欢你们勾阿呜. |
| [26:01] | Well, anyway, he’s the one we’re after, not you. | 嗯,无论如何, 他才是我们想追求的那个,不是你. |
| [26:04] | So if you wanna let us go, | 因此,如果你想要我们走, |
| [26:07] | we’ll be on our way to save the world another day. | 我们就会回去,另一天再拯救世界. |
| [26:10] | You’re not buying this. | 你没买这个. |
| [26:12] | Jaffa! | 贾法! |
| [26:15] | Kree! | 可里! |
| [26:21] | Well, that went well. | 嗯,很顺利. |
| [26:26] | That went well. | 很顺利. |
| [26:58] | “……”Well, at least it has writing on it. | (李)很好,至少它上面有写东西. |
| [27:01] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
| [27:03] | What’s it say? | 它说什么? |
| [27:05] | I have no idea. | 我不知道. |
| [27:09] | Oh. | 噢. |
| [27:10] | Careful! | 小心! |
| [27:12] | It’s the root technology of a sarcophagus, | 这是发展出石棺的科技, |
| [27:15] | which causes madness and addiction. | 能引发疯狂并上瘾. |
| [27:17] | This is, supposedly, something far more powerful, | 这是,推测,非常强有力的, |
| [27:21] | so activating it could be bad. | 因此激活它会很糟糕. |
| [27:23] | OK. | 没问题. |
| [27:24] | Let’s try picking it up without touching it too much. | 让我们试着抬起它, 不要接触过多. |
| [27:46] | “……” | (轰隆隆) |
| [27:50] | Running would be a good idea about now. | 现在开始跑是个好主意. |
| [28:00] | Dr Jackson, can you hear me? | 杰克森博士,能听到我吗? |
| [28:04] | “……” | (水激射声) |
| [28:09] | Your friend’s condition worsens. | 你朋友的情况恶化了. |
| [28:13] | Yeah, well, your friends can show up anytime now. | 是的,嗯,你朋友现在应该随时出现. |
| [28:16] | We must consider that they may not. | 我们必须考虑他们的路子行不通了. |
| [28:21] | Really? | 真的? |
| [28:23] | At least we are alive. | 至少我们还活着. |
| [28:25] | Yes, if you call this living. | 是的,如果你把这样也叫活着. |
| [28:29] | You’re worried that the super-soldier | 你在担心超级战士会杀死雷缪斯 |
| [28:32] | will kill Ramius and slaughter the rest of us. | 然后屠杀在这休息的我们. |
| [28:35] | “Super-soldier”? | 超级战士? |
| [28:37] | No? | 不是吗? |
| [28:38] | It has a ring. | 它有枚戒指. |
| [28:41] | Most likely, the warrior was only after Ramius. | 很可能,战士只关心雷缪斯. |
| [28:44] | When we attacked, | 当我们攻击的时候, |
| [28:45] | its only concern was escape so that its mission was completed. | 它只关心逃走 以便任务能够完成. |
| [28:48] | So we just sit around | 所以我们只需要坐在这 |
| [28:50] | while Ramius gets whacked? | 当雷缪斯被处刑的时候? |
| [28:52] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
| [29:01] | Hey. | 嗨. |
| [29:06] | A little conversation gonna kill ya? | 说点话会死吗? |
| [29:11] | Look, I know you’re all about loyalty. | 你看,我知道你们的全部就是忠诚. |
| [29:14] | So am I. In fact, many’s the time… | 我也一样. 实际上,许多时间… |
| [29:16] | – Silence! – Teal’c? | – 安静! – 提亚克? |
| [29:26] | Hear me, Jaffa. | 听我说,贾法. |
| [29:28] | Your master is a false god | 你的主人是一个不真实的神, |
| [29:31] | and will surely be defeated. | 并且注定被击败. |
| [29:32] | However, you still have a chance to be free. | 然而,你仍然有机会得到自由. |
| [29:36] | Your words mean nothing to me. | 你的话对我没有任何意义. |
| [29:39] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁. |
| [29:40] | The Shol’va, Teal’c. And Bra’tac. | 休伐, 提亚克.和布瑞泰克. |
| [29:44] | O’Neill of the Tauri. | 塔瑞的欧尼尔. |
| [29:46] | Assassins who believe they could slay my master. | 自以为可以杀死我主人的刺客. |
| [29:49] | “……” | (法杖冲击波) |
| [29:55] | Well, if we’re assassins, who’s that? | 很好,如果我们是刺客,那又是谁? |
| [29:59] | Hm? | 嗯? |
| [30:03] | Dr Jackson, Dr Lee, can you hear me? | 杰克森博士,李博士,能听到我吗? |
| [30:07] | Can you hear me?! | 能听到吗?! |
| [30:42] | Are you OK? I thought you were dead for sure. | 你们还好吗? 我以为你们死定了. |
| [30:45] | We triggered some sort of trap. | 我们触发了某些陷阱. |
| [30:47] | I figured out why those passageways were so narrow. | 我想出为什么那些通道都那么狭窄了. |
| [30:50] | To prevent people from escaping alive. | 为了阻止人们逃生. |
| [30:52] | You’re good. | 你是对的. |
| [30:54] | What have you found? | 你找到了什么? |
| [30:59] | I’m not going to rob you, senor. | 我不会抢劫你的,先生. |
| [31:11] | “Hostia. “ | Hostia.(拉丁语) |
| [31:13] | “Madre de Dios. “ | Madre de Dios.(拉丁语) |
| [31:24] | “……” | (开火声/叫喊声) |
| [31:27] | Consider this: does it sound like it’s going well? | 考虑一下: 这声音听起来很好吗? |
| [31:32] | Your master will die, | 你的主人很快就会死了, |
| [31:33] | as will you, if you do not free us. | 你也一样,如果你不释放我们. |
| [31:35] | You lie. My master is a god. He is invincible. | 你在撒谎.我的主人是神. 他是无敌的. |
| [31:40] | “……” | (贾法大声命令) |
| [31:48] | You’re next, you know. | 你是下一个,你知道的. |
| [31:51] | Ramius will force you to die for him while he escapes. | 雷缪斯会强迫你去死, 来帮助他逃生. |
| [31:54] | My god will fight for his people. | 我的神会为他的子民去战斗. |
| [31:56] | You are wrong, my friend. | 你错了,我的朋友. |
| [31:58] | Your god is somewhere cowering in fear like a child. | 你的神正在某处像个小孩一样蜷缩,恐惧着. |
| [32:01] | I have seen it before. | 我以前曾经看过. |
| [32:02] | He will not hesitate to sacrifice | 他会毫不犹豫的牺牲掉 |
| [32:05] | all your lives to save his own. | 你们所有人以救他自己. |
| [32:12] | Hey! | 喂! |
| [32:13] | What about us? | 我们怎么样? |
| [32:16] | Shouldn’t it be getting easier to convince these guys? | 不是应该容易些说服这些家伙吗? |
| [32:19] | Sir? | 长官? |
| [32:26] | – Hang in there, Reynolds. – As long as it takes. | – 坚持下去,雷诺兹. – 只要我能. |
| [32:36] | Ramius has fallen. Go now, before it comes for you. | 雷缪斯死了. 现在就走,在它来找你们之前. |
| [32:41] | Go, go, go! Come on, guys. | Go, go, go!跟着来. |
| [32:47] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 来吧,我们走,我们走,我们走. |
| [32:54] | Come on. | 跟着来. |
| [33:02] | If this is a turf thing we’re not aware of, we’re sorry. | 如果这是我们没察觉到的忌讳,我们很抱歉. |
| [33:06] | Oh, no, senor. Please, don’t speak. | 噢,不,先生.请不要讲话. |
| [33:08] | I’m just saying that whoever you guys think we are, | 我只是想说不管你们认为我们是谁, |
| [33:11] | we’re not. | 其实我们都不是. |
| [33:12] | Who do I think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
| [33:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
| [33:17] | We’re scientists. Archaeologists, in fact. | 我们是科学家.实际上是考古学家. |
| [33:22] | I’m just saying if this is a kidnapping, | 我正说如果这是绑架, |
| [33:24] | you should know we’re not worth anything. | 你应该知道我们不值钱的. |
| [33:27] | Trust me, gringo. | 相信我,美国人. |
| [33:29] | Everyone’s worth something to somebody. | 每个人都对某些人有些价值. |
| [33:33] | I tripped. I’m sorry. | 我被绊倒了.抱歉. |
| [33:35] | Gee, I can’t see anything. | 哇,我什么也看不见. |
| [33:38] | Chalo! | Chalo! |
| [33:44] | Argh! | 啊! |
| [33:48] | What just happened? | 发生什么了? |
| [33:50] | Your guide, he tried to run. | 你们的向导,他试图逃跑. |
| [33:53] | What can you do? | 你能做什么? |
| [33:57] | Maybe now we’ll all stay on the path. | 或许现在开始我们要继续呆在一起了. |
| [33:59] | Eh, “muchachos”? | 呃, “muchachos”? |
| [34:01] | After you. | 请先. |
| [34:03] | “Vamonos!” | Vamonos!(拉丁语) |
| [34:25] | “……”Ouch! | (欧尼尔)哎哟! |
| [34:26] | It would appear Ramius was attempting to | 很明显雷缪斯曾试图 |
| [34:28] | get to one of his ships. | 逃到他的一艘飞船上去. |
| [34:30] | Sir, I think we still have a chance to capture the warrior. | 长官,我认为我们仍然有机会捕获战士. |
| [34:34] | How? | 怎么做? |
| [34:37] | “……” | (引擎声) |
| [34:52] | Transport cycle complete. | 传输环完成. |
| [34:53] | ” Get him?” | (欧尼尔) 抓到他了吗? |
| [34:55] | “……” | (砰砰砰) |
| [34:57] | – Got him. “- Good. “ | – 抓到了. – 很好. |
| [34:58] | Indeed. | 确实. |
| [35:06] | (whistles) “……” | |
| [35:07] | Chino! Jose? Ven para aca? Chino! Jose! “Ven para aca. “ | |
| [35:11] | Far enough! | 够远了! |
| [35:13] | “Agarralo”. | “Agarralo”. |
| [35:15] | “Llevenselo”. | “Llevenselo”. |
| [35:30] | I don’t know what you expect | 我不知道你在期待什么, |
| [35:32] | but no one’ll pay anything for us. | 但是没人 会为我们付钱. |
| [35:34] | We’re worth nothing. | 我们是微不足道的. |
| [35:36] | That is unfortunate for you because | 那对你们倒很不幸, |
| [35:38] | if no one pays, you both die. | 如果没人付钱, 你们都得死. |
| [35:53] | It’s still unconscious? | 它仍然没意识吗? |
| [35:54] | Not surprising, | 并不出人意料, |
| [35:55] | considering we voided the cargo bay of life support | 考虑到我们移除了货运船上 |
| [35:58] | once we got it on the ship. | 那空间的生命支持系统. |
| [36:00] | It took ten minutes to pass out. | 它昏迷了10分钟. |
| [36:02] | I’m surprised it’s even alive. | 我很惊讶它还活着. |
| [36:03] | – It put up a hell of a fight, sir. – “……” | – 它建造就是来战斗的,长官. – (电话) |
| [36:08] | Hammond. | 哈蒙德. |
| [36:10] | Very well. | 很好. |
| [36:15] | Your prisoner is awake. | 你的囚犯醒了. |
| [36:21] | “……” | (咆哮) |
| [36:33] | Who do you serve? Hm? | 你效忠谁?哼嗯? |
| [36:36] | Speak! | 说! |
| [36:38] | I serve Anubis. | 我效忠阿努比斯. |
| [36:55] | How were you created? | 你是怎么被创造的? |
| [36:59] | “……” | (咆哮) |
| [37:10] | I think it’s safe to assume they won’t get any more out of him. | 我认为他们不会问出什么了. |
| [37:14] | Found anything else? | 有其他方法吗? |
| [37:16] | Initial scans indicate below-normal brain-wave patterns | 最初的扫描显示有种低于 正常标准的脑电波图像. |
| [37:20] | emanating from both the symbiote and the host. | 源自共生体和宿主. |
| [37:22] | He has the strength and healing powers of a normal Goa’uld, | 他有一个正常勾阿呜的强壮和恢复能力, |
| [37:26] | but none of the normal personality traits. | 但是没有任何正常的人格特征. |
| [37:29] | The Goa’uld use sophisticated brainwashing techniques. | 勾阿呜使用了复杂的洗脑技术. |
| [37:33] | I’m open to suggestions. | 有没有可能性的提议. |
| [37:34] | How can we find out what it knows, if anything? | 怎样才能找出 他知道什么,如果他知道的话? |
| [37:37] | There is one possibility. | 有一种可能. |
| [37:39] | We may be able to use a memory-recall device | 我们可以使用记忆回想装置 |
| [37:41] | to access any conscious images in its mind | 当它思考的时候 |
| [37:43] | as it thinks them. | 从他头脑里取出任何清晰的图像. |
| [37:47] | Do it. | 动手吧. |
| [38:00] | Sir? | 长官? |
| [38:02] | – Any word from Daniel? – No. | – 丹尼尔有消息吗? – 没有. |
| [38:04] | He is now six hours overdue per his regular contact schedule. | 他已经超过预期联系时间6小时了. |
| [38:09] | That’s late, even for Daniel. | 即便是丹尼尔, 那也太晚了. |
| [38:11] | The Honduran government is looking into it. | 洪都拉斯政府正在调查. |
| [38:14] | They’ve sent some people | 他们派出一些人 |
| [38:16] | to their last reported location, | 到丹尼尔他们最后被报告的位置, |
| [38:19] | but found nothing. | 但是什么也没找到. |
| [38:22] | If his brain waves are compatible with the device, | 如果它的脑电波和设备兼容, |
| [38:25] | we should be able to see | 我们应该能看见 |
| [38:27] | whatever he’s thinking holographically. | 他正思考的任何事情. |
| [38:47] | What is your planet of origin? | 你来自哪个星球? |
| [39:02] | That’s the sky above his planet. | 这是他行星上的星空. |
| [39:05] | I don’t recognise these star configurations. | 我认不出这些行星的配置点. |
| [39:07] | It could be anywhere. | 它可能在任何地方. |
| [39:09] | We have technology that should be able to | 我们有种技术可以确定 |
| [39:12] | pinpoint this location in the galaxy. | 在银河系中的这个点的位置. |
| [39:16] | He just gave us his home world. | 他刚刚给了我们它的家乡. |
| [39:29] | “Listos?” | “Listos?” |
| [39:46] | I know it’s not much, but we do what we can. | 我知道这很少,不过我们做能做的 |
| [40:04] | So… | 因此… |
| [40:07] | Here’s my proposal for you. | 这是我给你们的个人建议. |
| [40:10] | I will ask questions, you give me answers. | 我来问问题,你们给我答案. |
| [40:12] | I believe you, | 如果我相信你们, |
| [40:14] | you get more water, food, | 你们能得到更多的 水,食物, |
| [40:17] | maybe even a blanket at night. | 或许晚上还有条毯子. |
| [40:19] | OK? | 如何? |
| [40:22] | OK. | 好的. |
| [40:25] | Who do you work for? | 你们为谁工作? |
| [40:28] | I told you. We’re archaeologists… | 我告诉过你了.我们是考古学家… |
| [40:31] | Maybe I was not so clear. | 或许我还是不清楚. |
| [40:33] | If I don’t believe you, | 如果我不相信你, |
| [40:35] | things get worse for you. Much worse. | 对你来说会变很糟.非常糟糕. |
| [40:38] | You kill us, you get nothing. | 杀了我们,你什么也得不到. |
| [40:43] | Maybe I kill one of you | 也许我会杀死你们其中之一 |
| [40:46] | to get your government’s attention. | 来引起你们政府的注意. |
| [40:50] | Who lives? | 谁活? |
| [40:52] | Who dies? | 谁死? |
| [40:54] | That’s up to you. | 那由你决定. |
| [40:56] | OK, you listen to me. | 好的,你听我说. |
| [41:02] | What you’re doing now is a big mistake. | 你现在做的事是一个极大的错误. |
| [41:04] | People, very powerful people, are gonna come for us | 有人,非常有势力的人, 会来找我们 |
| [41:07] | and, well, let’s just say by letting us go now, | 并且,嗯,现在就让我们走怎么样, |
| [41:11] | you’ll save yourself a lot of trouble. | 你能给自己免去很多麻烦. |
| [41:19] | OK. | 很好. |
| [41:25] | We do it the hard way. | 我们来用困难的方式做. |
| [41:30] | Understand this: | 明白这个: |
| [41:32] | I will not hesitate to kill you both, | 我会毫不犹豫地杀死你们两个, |
| [41:34] | make an example of you for your government, | 用你们给你们的政府作个例子, |
| [41:36] | so the next time they will take us seriously. | 如此下次他们会认真考虑我们. |
| [41:43] | You should know, many prisoners talk as you do: | 你应该知道,许多囚犯和你说同样的话: |
| [41:48] | “My friends will come and save me. “ | “我的朋友会来救我.” |
| [41:51] | It gives them hope. | 那给了他们希望. |
| [42:17] | The Tok’ra call it Tartarus | 托克拉称它为塔耳塔洛斯 |
| [42:19] | a seemingly unoccupied planet | 一颗表面上是无人的 |
| [42:20] | in Goa’uld-controlled space. | 在勾阿呜控制领域下的星球. |
| [42:22] | The Tok’ra are currently trying to assess | 托克拉目前正在评估 |
| [42:25] | any defences that might be there. | 那里可能的任何防御. |
| [42:28] | Sir? | 长官? |
| [42:31] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕有些坏消息. |
| [42:33] | I just received a communique | 我刚刚从华盛顿国务院 |
| [42:36] | from the State Department in Washington. | 收到报告. |
| [42:38] | It appears that Daniel Jackson and Dr Lee have been kidnapped. | 丹尼尔杰克森和李博士被绑架了. |
| [42:44] | They may have crossed the border into Nicaragua. | 他们可能穿过边界进入了尼加拉瓜. |
| [42:47] | However, as of this moment, we have no idea where they are. | 然而,此时此刻,我们不知道他们在哪里. |