时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | “Previously on “Stargate SG-1″:” | “星际之门SG-1 前情回顾”: |
[00:09] | He was unlike any warrior we have met. | 他和我们以前见过的战士都不一样. |
[00:11] | We could be dealing with a new kind of technology. | 我们可能要应付一种新的技术. |
[00:16] | Who was the first Goa’uld to find it? | 谁是第一个找到它的勾阿呜? |
[00:18] | His name was Telchak. | 他的名字是泰欧恰科. |
[00:20] | Telchak. | 泰欧恰科. |
[00:21] | If it was hidden near a water source, | 如果它被藏在一个水源附近, |
[00:23] | it could be the basis of the mythology. | 那么它可能就是神话的基础. |
[00:25] | It might be possible to engineer a weapon | 有可能设计出一种武器 |
[00:27] | to use against these warriors. | 来对抗这些战士. |
[00:33] | C4! | C4! |
[00:44] | What is your planet of origin? | 你来自哪个星球? |
[00:49] | He just gave us his home world. | 他刚刚给了我们他的家园. |
[00:59] | The State Department received a ransom demand | 国务院收到了 |
[01:00] | for Dr Jackson and Dr Lee. | 对杰克森博士和李博士的赎金要求. |
[01:03] | We’ve been given 72 hours to pay, | 我们有72小时时间支付赎金, |
[01:06] | or they will be killed. | 否则他们会被杀. |
[01:07] | Do they know who’s behind it? | 知道是谁做的吗? |
[01:09] | They haven’t identified themselves. | 他们没有表明身份. |
[01:11] | Intel indicates we’re dealing | 但是国际组织表示 |
[01:12] | with Honduran antigovernment revolutionaries. | 我们要同洪都拉斯反政府革命者打交道. |
[01:15] | They’re following the book on this one. | 他们正在跟随这本书上的人. |
[01:18] | Officially, they have no intention of paying any ransom. | 官方的,他们没有意向支付任何赎金. |
[01:21] | Unofficially? | 非官方的? |
[01:22] | Ties with their government are at stake. | 绑架他们的政府正在危急关头. |
[01:24] | No one is willing to risk breaking policy over this. | 没有人乐意冒着危险破坏政策. |
[01:29] | So we send a team in to extract ’em. | 那么我们派个小队解救他们. |
[01:33] | We’ve done it before. | 我们以前做过. |
[01:34] | The rebels think our tenuous relationship | 叛乱者们认为我们 |
[01:36] | with the Nicaraguan government | 同尼加拉瓜政府间有微妙的关系 |
[01:39] | will prevent us from taking action, | 会阻止我们我们采取行动, |
[01:41] | but they’re wrong. | 那他们就错了. |
[01:43] | The president has agreed to help. | 总统已经同意提供帮助. |
[01:45] | As we speak, | 我们说话的时候, |
[01:46] | he’s requesting that the CIA | 他正在要求中央情报局 |
[01:48] | gather whatever intel they can. | 召集任何能的人. |
[01:50] | But whether he’s willing to | 但是他是否愿意冒险 |
[01:52] | risk an international incident… | 引发一个国际事件… |
[01:54] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官. |
[01:56] | I’ll let you know the second I hear anything. | 如果得到什么消息我会让你第二个就知道. |
[02:02] | “Apurate, gringo!” | Apurate, gringo! (拉丁语) |
[02:06] | “Rapido!” | Rapido! (拉丁语) |
[02:10] | Apurate! “Apurate!” | |
[02:23] | You have not had water or food for two days. | 你有2天没有喝水和吃东西了. |
[02:32] | Mm! | 嗯! |
[02:36] | “Muy delicioso”. | Muy delicioso. (拉丁语) |
[02:39] | Pick of the season. | 季节的经典. |
[02:43] | This is very good. | 这个很好吃. |
[02:47] | Today we’re going to start slow. | 今天起我们要慢慢开始了. |
[02:52] | I’m going to ask you again. | 我再问你一次. |
[02:59] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[03:05] | And this is the part where you do not talk? | 并且这是你不想说的一部分? |
[03:08] | OK. | 很好. |
[03:17] | Mm? | 嗯? |
[03:18] | For you… and your friend, | 给你的…还有你的朋友, |
[03:23] | if you tell me what this is. | 如果你告诉我这是什么. |
[03:29] | I don’t know how long someone can go without food, | 我不知道人不吃食物能撑多久, |
[03:32] | but I believe the human body | 但我知道人类的身体 |
[03:34] | needs water every three or four days. | 都只能撑3到4天就需要水了. |
[03:39] | It’s an ancient artefact. | 它是一个古代的工艺品. |
[03:45] | – An artefact? – Yeah. | – 工艺品? – 是的. |
[03:47] | I’m an archaeologist. That’s what I do | 我是个考古学家. 那就是我要做的 |
[03:51] | I look for… artefacts. | 我寻找… 工艺品. |
[03:54] | Well… I found one. | 好极了… 我找到了一个. |
[04:00] | Seriously, I’m an archaeologist. | 严肃地说,我是一个考古学家. |
[04:03] | You can look me up on the Internet if you want. | 如果你想,你可以在网上看到我. |
[04:06] | Do you have a computer? | 你有电脑吗? |
[04:08] | It all makes perfect sense. | 一切都做到完美的意义. |
[04:11] | You’re nothing more than an archaeologist, | 你一点都不像是一个考古学家, |
[04:14] | and you find and study artefacts. | 并且你寻找和研究工艺品. |
[04:17] | – It makes perfect sense. – Hm. | – 一切都做到完美的意义. – 嗯. |
[04:21] | I’m going to ask you one last time. | 我再问你最后一次. |
[04:27] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[04:31] | And again you’re not so talkative. | 结果你又一次不说话. |
[04:38] | What gives you the right to come into our country | 什么给你的权力进入我的国家 |
[04:41] | and steal valuable artefacts? | 并且盗取贵重工艺品? |
[04:45] | You call yourself a scientist? | 你称呼自己是科学家? |
[04:47] | You’re nothing but a thief. | 你只不过是个贼. |
[04:49] | And you think you’re better than me. | 而且你认为你比我优秀. |
[04:53] | But I have reasons for what I do. | 但是我有我做的理由. |
[04:55] | I don’t doubt that. | 我不怀疑那个. |
[05:03] | Chalo. | Chalo. |
[05:18] | And here’s something else | 还有这是其他某些 |
[05:21] | you should not doubt, compadre. | 你不应该怀疑的事,朋友. |
[05:24] | You will tell me what I want to know. | 你会告诉我任何我想知道的. |
[06:30] | Stargate.SG1-s07e12.Evolution-Part.2 | |
[06:37] | The CIA operative in Honduras, an Agent Burke, | 在洪都拉斯操作的中央情报局,特工柏克, |
[06:40] | says he knows where Dr Jackson and Dr Lee were taken. | 说他知道杰克森博士和李博士被带到哪里了. |
[06:43] | – Burke? – Do you know him? | – 柏克? – 你认识他? |
[06:48] | Yes, I do. | 是,认识. |
[06:49] | Anything I should know about? | 有什么我应该了解的吗? |
[06:50] | He’s the only agent on this. | 他是这件事的唯一代理人. |
[06:54] | We’re stuck with him regardless, right? | 不管怎样我们不能离开他,是吗? |
[06:57] | Right. | 对的. |
[07:00] | Nothing you should know about. | 没有你应该了解的事情. |
[07:03] | I see. | 我明白了. |
[07:04] | He’s requested you participate in the extraction. | 他要求你参加解救. |
[07:07] | The president has green-lit the op. | 总统为行动开绿灯了. |
[07:09] | There’s a C-130 waiting at Peterson. | 有架C-130在彼得森等着. |
[07:12] | It leaves for Honduras in two hours. | 它在2小时内动身去洪都拉斯. |
[07:14] | Yes, sir. | 好的,长官. |
[07:30] | – Sir? – I’m going after Daniel. | – 长官? – 我正要去找丹尼尔. |
[07:35] | Good. | 好的. |
[07:38] | This other mission… | 这个另外的任务… |
[07:40] | Shouldn’t be a problem, sir. | 不会是个问题的,长官. |
[07:43] | – When do you leave? – Now. | – 你什么时候走? – 现在. |
[07:46] | Good luck. | 祝你好运. |
[07:49] | You too. | 你也一样. |
[08:08] | A este lado. “A este lado”. | |
[08:11] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么也不知道! |
[08:13] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么也不知道! |
[08:26] | We’ve confirmed that Anubis | 我们已经证实 |
[08:26] | has a base on Tartarus. | 阿努比斯在塔耳塔洛斯上有个基地. |
[08:29] | A powerful sensor array prevents anyone | 一个大功率的传感器阵列 |
[08:32] | from approaching the planet unnoticed. | 能阻止任何人靠近行星. |
[08:35] | The Stargate on Tartarus is | 而塔耳塔洛斯上的星际之门 |
[08:38] | inside the structure with a force field protecting it. | 被保护在一个能量力场里. |
[08:40] | We need to know why Anubis created this new soldier, | 我们需要知道为什么阿努比斯这种新战士, |
[08:43] | confirm what we believe his intentions are and, | 确认他的意图究竟是什么, |
[08:45] | if possible, stop him. Any ideas? | 如果可能就阻止他.有问题吗? |
[08:47] | Even if we could defeat the force field, | 即使我们突破能量力场, |
[08:49] | we have to assume the Stargate is guarded. | 我们还必须认为星际之门有守卫. |
[08:52] | We must gain access to the planet | 只有关闭传感器阵列 |
[08:54] | by shutting down the sensor array. | 我们才能进入行星. |
[08:56] | I agree. The question is, how? | 我同意.问题是,怎么做? |
[08:58] | “……” I will walk through the Stargate. | (塞尔麦克) 我将走过星际之门. |
[09:00] | – Selmak? – Yes. | – 塞尔麦克? – 是的. |
[09:02] | Come again? | 继续说? |
[09:04] | I wear the armour of Anubis’s assassin. | 我可以穿阿努比斯刺客的盔甲. |
[09:06] | According to your account on Ramius’s planet, | 根据你在雷缪斯的行星上的记载, |
[09:10] | it passed through the force field. | 刺客穿过了力场. |
[09:11] | But at what physical cost? | 但是它对身体消耗情况呢? |
[09:13] | We have no way of knowing. | 我们一点都不知道. |
[09:14] | The force field at that Stargate is | 星际之门使用的能量力场 |
[09:16] | more powerful than the one we used. | 远比我们使用的那个强大. |
[09:18] | “……” I’m sorry, kid. | (雅各布) 抱歉,孩子. |
[09:20] | I’m with Selmak on this one. | 但在这点上我同意塞尔麦克. |
[09:22] | He’ll keep me alive. | 他会保持我活着的. |
[09:26] | Does anyone else have a better idea? | 其他人有更好的办法吗? |
[09:32] | Once I’ve deactivated the sensor array, | 一旦我接触传感器阵列, |
[09:34] | a scout ship can then approach the planet. | 侦察船就能够靠近那个行星. |
[09:37] | Radioactive isotopes taken beforehand | 预先准备好放射性同位素 |
[09:39] | will permit us to move around freely | 会允许我们自由走动 |
[09:41] | without being detected by sensors inside the base. | 不被基地内部的传感器侦测到. |
[09:44] | – What’s your exit plan? – The scout ship. | – 你们怎么出来? – 侦察船. |
[09:48] | I will conceal it in one of the planet’s many low-lying chasms, | 我会把它藏在行星的一个低谷里. |
[09:52] | powering down to further avoid detection. | 关闭动力以便更好的躲避侦测. |
[09:55] | Major, you have a go. | 少校,你们可以行动了. |
[10:09] | (拉丁语) | |
[10:11] | “Si, bueno, gracias. “ | Si? bueno, gracias. (拉丁语) |
[10:20] | You don’t look very happy to see me. | 你看起来非常不高兴见到我. |
[10:24] | I’d have given anything to see your face | 当你听到我名字的时候, |
[10:26] | when you heard my name. | 我可以为看到你付出一切 |
[10:29] | Hey, it’s OK, man… | 嗨,很好,老兄… |
[10:31] | It’s not OK. | 不好. |
[10:34] | I’ve got 48 hours to find my friend before he’s killed. | 在我朋友被杀之前我只有48小时去找他. |
[10:38] | Just tell me what you know. | 只要告诉我你知道什么就行了. |
[10:41] | OK, all business. I can dig that station. | 好, 都是生意.我能挖出那个位置. |
[10:46] | This is the last place Daniel was seen | 这是最后看见过丹尼尔的地方 |
[10:48] | before he hired a Rogelio Duran to take him into the jungle. | 在他雇用Rogelio Duran带他进丛林之前. |
[10:51] | A short time after that, | 那之后很短的时间, |
[10:53] | he was snatched by anti-Honduran extremists. | 他就被反洪都拉斯的 极端分子劫持了. |
[10:57] | And you know this… how? | 并且你知道这个… 怎样做的? |
[11:00] | It’s how this splinter group does business. | 那也是做生意的一种. |
[11:02] | Last year they kidnapped an important engineer | 去年他们绑架了一个 |
[11:04] | working on the Cajon River Dam. | 在Cajon河坝工作的重要的工程师. |
[11:07] | Big American contract, insurance pays off, | 很大的美国合同,保险赔偿, |
[11:09] | and they finance their little war | 他们用赎金 |
[11:10] | against the government with the ransom. | 为反对政府的小战争筹集资金. |
[11:13] | This engineer. Did he live? | 这个工程师.还活着吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah, he did. Sometimes they don’t. | 嗯,还活着.有时候他们不杀人. |
[11:20] | What about weapons? | 武器如何? |
[11:21] | OK, this is colourful. | 好的,这是精彩的地方. |
[11:23] | Honduras and Nicaragua are having a territorial dispute. | 洪都拉斯和尼加拉瓜正有领土争论. |
[11:27] | I know what you’re thinkin’. | 我知道你在想什么. |
[11:28] | When are they not? | 他们什么时候不呢? |
[11:29] | So anyone in the “I hate Honduras” fan club | 因此任何加入了”我恨洪都拉斯”爱好者俱乐部的人 |
[11:32] | can shelter behind the Nicaraguan borders and buy guns. | 都可以在尼加拉瓜边境避难和买枪. |
[11:35] | What kinda guns? AKs, AKs for days. | 什么种类的枪? 成天的AKs,AKs. |
[11:38] | Nicaragua gets their stuff from Russia now, | 现在尼加拉瓜从俄罗斯得到它们的材料了, |
[11:40] | but in the ’80s they inherited all of it from Cuba. | 但在80年代他们继承了来自古巴的所有AK. |
[11:43] | They let us fight Cuba from their shores, | 他们让我们从他们岸边和古巴作战, |
[11:46] | we got our asses kicked, | 我们踢自己的屁股, |
[11:47] | and Cuba gives them the guns. | 而且古巴给他们枪. |
[11:50] | We could get shot at by an AK-47 | 要是我们能被AK-47射中, |
[11:53] | that was fired at the Bay of Pigs attack. | 那么猪咆哮也能开火了. |
[11:57] | You’ve been down here too long, Burke. | 你在这里呆的太久了,柏克. |
[12:00] | You think so? | 你这么想吗? |
[12:01] | You know why I got this crappy posting? | 你知道我为什么得到这个糟糕的职务? |
[12:04] | Are you gonna blame me now? | 现在你要责备我吗? |
[12:06] | You coulda stood up for me. Hillary left me. | 你可以支持我.也可以离开我. |
[12:08] | What happens when one team member is killed | 当一个队员被杀而其他的 |
[12:10] | and the other won’t vouch for you? | 却不担保你意味着什么? |
[12:12] | I didn’t see what happened to Woods. | 我没看到伍兹发生了什么. |
[12:14] | I told ’em what I knew. I wasn’t gonna lie. | 我告诉了他们我知道的,而不是去撒谎. |
[12:17] | I’m not talkin’ about lying. | 我不是在说撒谎的事. |
[12:21] | I’m talkin’ about my head. We were buddies. | 我在说我的头. 我们都是好朋友. |
[12:23] | You knew me. | 你知道我的. |
[12:28] | I told ’em what I knew. | 我告诉了他们我知道的. |
[12:30] | You didn’t tell ’em enough. | 你没告诉他们全部. |
[12:32] | And now you’re here, | 还有现在你在这里, |
[12:34] | stuck in my part of the world. You need me. | 插了我的世界, 成为一部分.你需要我. |
[12:37] | And I’m calling it on this one. | 而且这是我呼喊的. |
[12:39] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为. |
[12:40] | I know how to get over the borders, | 我知道怎样穿过边界, |
[12:42] | I know where these rebels operate. | 我知道这些叛乱分子的地点. |
[12:44] | – Oh, yeah, I’m in charge. – No. | – 噢,是的,我负责. – 不. |
[12:47] | – You’re just the guide. – Just the guide? | – 你只是向导. – 向导? |
[12:51] | That’s what you think of me now? | 那就是你对我现在的看法吗? |
[12:54] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[12:55] | You’re not so gone you don’t understand | 你不理解一个清醒的指挥 |
[12:58] | the need for a clear chain of command. | 需要什么. |
[12:59] | You wanna know how “gone” I am? | 你想要知道我有多醒吗? |
[13:08] | Quieres algo mas, senor?. “Quieres algo mas, senor?. “ | |
[13:10] | “Si. Necesito un guia. “ | Si? Necesito un guia. (拉丁语) |
[13:15] | I am a guide. | 我是个向导. |
[13:17] | This? It’s just my day job. | 这个?只是我白天的工作. |
[13:38] | I never thought I would die like this. | 我从未想过我会想这样死去. |
[13:41] | Oh, you’re not dead yet. | 噢,你还没有死. |
[13:46] | I’m sorry, Daniel. I couldn’t take it. | 很抱歉,丹尼尔. 我忍受不住了. |
[13:52] | – I told them. – What? | – 我告诉他们了. – 什么? |
[13:56] | What did you tell them? | 你告诉他们什么? |
[13:59] | Everything. | 一切. |
[14:40] | – How’s that, sir? – Pretty good. | – 感觉怎么样,长官? – 非常好. |
[14:42] | Reminds me of my old football days. | 使我想起了玩橄榄球的时光. |
[14:45] | Did they have helmets in those days? | 那时候他们有头盔吗? |
[14:47] | Funny. | 有趣. |
[14:48] | Jacob, you OK in there? | 雅各布,你还好吗? |
[14:51] | It’s surprisingly light. | 它出人意外的轻. |
[14:53] | – I guess it’s time. – Good luck. | – 我想是时间了. – 祝你好运. |
[14:55] | Thank you, George. | 谢谢,乔治. |
[15:40] | You. Come with me. | 你 随我来. |
[15:56] | Sit. | 坐. |
[16:07] | You seem damaged. | 你看来好像损坏了. |
[16:32] | Come on, Dad. | 接近来,爸爸. |
[16:34] | The array is yet to be shut down. | 阵列还没被关闭. |
[16:36] | We are helpless to act. | 我们对那毫无帮助. |
[16:38] | Even if we were to attempt secure communication… | 即使我们尝试做安全通讯… |
[16:41] | We’d have to leave our hidden position, | 我们应该离开隐藏位置, |
[16:44] | making us visible to their sensors. | 让他们的感应器看到我们. |
[17:01] | Thoth. | Thoth. |
[17:03] | Lord Anubis, I was not expecting you. | 阿努比斯大人,我不知道你要来. |
[17:05] | Tell me how this one has fared. | 告诉我这个的进展. |
[17:08] | This one has just returned, my lord. | 着一个刚刚返回,大人. |
[17:11] | I need time to finish my preliminary analysis | 在做适当的报告前, |
[17:13] | before I make a proper report. | 我需要时间完成初步分析 |
[17:16] | It can wait. | 它可以等. |
[17:18] | There is a remote probe malfunctioning. | 有一个偏僻的探测器失灵了. |
[17:21] | It requires your attention. | 你注意下. |
[17:23] | Yes, my lord. | 是的,大人. |
[17:35] | So many things could go wrong. | 那么多事情都弄错了. |
[17:37] | He’s so stubborn. | 他太顽固. |
[17:38] | Perhaps it is time to consider… | 大概是时间考虑… |
[17:40] | “……” | (嘟嘟) |
[17:43] | The sensor ray is powered down. | 传感器已经关闭了. |
[17:48] | No doubt your father’s stubbornness. | 不用怀疑你父亲的顽固. |
[17:58] | Dad, we’re on the way. | 爸爸,我们在路上. |
[17:59] | ” Good. “ | (雅各布) 很好. |
[18:01] | “When you touch down, proceed” | 当你接近时候, |
[18:03] | “to the exhaust port assemblage. “ | 前进到排气港 |
[18:04] | “I think I’ve found a way to get you in. “ | 我想我能找个路让你进来. |
[18:07] | Copy. | 收到. |
[18:20] | Now, hold up. | 现在,等着. |
[18:24] | This is it. | 就是这里. |
[18:25] | As I told you, there’s nothing here. | 和我告诉过你的一样,这里什么也没有. |
[18:29] | “……” There is this well in the middle of nowhere, | (柏克)有一口不存在的井在这里. |
[18:31] | standard US military boot-tread all around. | 标准的美国军人踩着到处走. |
[18:37] | Make a wish. | 许个愿. |
[18:43] | What took you so long? | 你怎么花了这么久? |
[18:46] | How hard could it be to track their GPS locators? | 追踪到它们的GPS位置有多难吗? |
[18:49] | I’m just kiddin’. | 我只是开玩笑. |
[18:51] | I only been here a couple of minutes myself. | 我自己也才刚来几分钟. |
[18:53] | Change your mind? | 改变主意了? |
[18:55] | In a manner of speaking. | 在某种程度上可以说是. |
[18:57] | Vete. Regresate a la cantina. “- Vete. Regresate a la cantina. “ | |
[18:59] | Cuatro mil? Muchas gracias, senor. “- Cuatro mil? Muchas gracias, senor. “ | |
[19:03] | Momentito. “Momentito. “ | |
[19:05] | This is the end of the road, man. | 这是路尽头了,老兄. |
[19:07] | You didn’t think these guys | 你不希望这些家伙 |
[19:09] | were gonna make it easy on you, did ya? | 从容的带走,是吗? |
[19:12] | I’ll take you where you need to go. | 我可以带你去任何你想去的地方. |
[19:14] | For old times’ sake? | 为了过去吗? |
[19:15] | You know, I took an emotional inventory | 你知道,我有点感情上的债务, |
[19:18] | and I realised that I have some issues. | 并且我意识到自己有些问题. |
[19:20] | Thought maybe we can | 或许这次我们应该 |
[19:22] | put our petty differences aside on this one. | 把我们的不同放一边去. |
[19:25] | You’re gonna need me | 当这件事解决之后 |
[19:26] | when this thing goes down, buddy. | 你会需要我的,伙计. |
[19:28] | Come on, give me a chance. I won’t let you down. | 来吧,给我个机会. 不会让你失望的. |
[19:38] | S? vete. gracias. Vamos. “Si, vete. Gracias. Vamos. “ | |
[19:42] | Vaya con Dios. “Vaya con Dios. “ | |
[19:46] | Now we’re talkin’, sports fans! | 现在让我们谈谈,运动爱好者! |
[19:51] | OK, my name is Burke and I’ll be your guide. | 好的,我名字是柏克,是你的向导. |
[19:53] | Today we’ll be looking at | 今天我们将看看 |
[19:55] | indigenous vegetation of Central America. | 中美洲的原产植被. |
[19:57] | Watch your step, ladies. It’s not Minnesota. | 留心脚下,女士们. 这里不是明尼苏达洲. |
[20:00] | “……” Easy. | (欧尼尔) 容易. |
[20:07] | If you value the life of your friend, | 如果你考虑你朋友的生命, |
[20:09] | you will tell me what I want to know. | 那你必须 告诉我任何我想要知道的事情. |
[20:14] | Your friend told me this device | 你朋友告诉我这个设备 |
[20:16] | may be the origin of the “Fountain of Youth” myth. | 也许是”青春之泉”神话的起源. |
[20:19] | – Maybe. – How does it work? | – 或许. – 它是怎么工作的? |
[20:21] | I don’t know. You grabbed us five minutes | 我不知道. 你在我们得到它5分钟以后 |
[20:24] | after we found it. | 就抓住我们了. |
[20:27] | Who is this “Telchak”? | 谁是”泰欧恰科”? |
[20:30] | He’s a mythological figure, | 他是一个神话角色, |
[20:32] | a Mayan god that may or | 一个玛雅的神,可能数千年以前 |
[20:34] | may not have lived here thousands of years ago. | 就在这里生活了. |
[20:36] | So this device is many thousands of years old? | 那么这个设备有数千年的历史? |
[20:40] | Possibly. | 也许. |
[20:41] | And this Mayan god brought this device to this temple? | 这个玛雅的神把它带进神庙的? |
[20:45] | For what purpose? | 为了什么目的? |
[20:54] | To hide it? To use it? I don’t know. | 隐藏它?使用它?我不知道. |
[20:57] | Use it? On whom? | 使用它?对谁用? |
[20:58] | People! Mayan people! | 人!玛雅人! |
[21:00] | What would it do to them? | 它能对他们做什么? |
[21:02] | The research I used to find it | 过去我找它时的研究 |
[21:04] | just gave a cryptic warning the device was… | 得到一个严肃的警告… |
[21:07] | dangerous, even harmful. | 危险,甚至是有害的. |
[21:09] | That’s all I know! | 这就是我全部知道的! |
[21:12] | I do not think it is so harmful. | 我可不认为它是有害的. |
[21:17] | I have never in my life felt as strong as I do right now. | 我从没有感到象现在一样强壮. |
[21:29] | – You turned it on? – Yes. | – 你打开它了? – 对. |
[21:31] | Turn it off. You don’t know what you’re dealing with. | 关掉它.你根本不知道你应付的是什么. |
[21:35] | The effects of the device may be unstable. | 那个设备的效果也许是不稳定的. |
[21:37] | It’s very dangerous. | 它非常危险. |
[21:39] | It’s beyond our comprehension. | 它远远超出我们的理解. |
[21:41] | Turn it off! | 关掉它! |
[21:42] | – You’re lying. – What if he isn’t? | – 你在撒谎. – 如果他没有呢? |
[21:45] | The device is cursed. | 那个设备被诅咒了. |
[21:47] | Rafael, we should turn it off. | 拉斐尔,我们应该关掉它. |
[21:49] | Turn it off? | 关了它? |
[21:51] | Do you not feel different as well? | 你难道没有感觉到不同吗? |
[21:54] | I do, and it scares me. | 我有,它使我恐惧. |
[21:57] | “Por favor”, Rafael. | Por favor, 拉斐尔. |
[21:59] | If you will not turn it off… I will. | 如果你不关掉它…那我来. |
[22:40] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[22:41] | I fooled the exhaust port into purging the system. | 我愚弄了排气口的清扫系统. |
[22:44] | – I mean with the sensor array. – I got held up. | – 我是指用传感器. – 我已经关了. |
[22:47] | You weren’t worried about me, were you? | 你不担心我.是吗? |
[22:53] | Help me get this off. | 帮我摘掉这个. |
[22:55] | Rebels move around a lot. | 叛乱者经常迁居. |
[22:57] | The grunts are self-taught bush fighters. | 嘟囔着说是自修的丛林斗士. |
[23:00] | It’s harvest season. | 现在是收获的季节. |
[23:02] | Most of them tend to their farms now. | 现在他们的大多数都倾向回农场. |
[23:03] | Those who don’t are ex-military, | 剩下的都是前军人, |
[23:06] | holding up about 20 clicks northwest of Ocotal. | 守在奥科塔尔西北20点方向. |
[23:29] | Well… this wasn’t supposed to be on the tour. | 很好… 这不是在旅行. |
[23:34] | At least we know we’re on the right track. | 至少我们知道了追踪方向没错. |
[23:44] | I’ve been shot. | 我被射中了. |
[23:47] | Agh! No, no, no. | 啊! 不, 不, 不. |
[23:51] | You “have” been shot. | 你 被 射中了. |
[23:53] | Si? “Si. “ | |
[23:55] | Air Rescue should be here in about an hour. | 空中营救大约一个小时后到这. |
[23:58] | I’ve been lying here for days. | 我已经在这躺几天了. |
[24:00] | What’s another hour? | 还在乎另一个小时? |
[24:02] | Who did this? | 这是谁做的? |
[24:03] | “Unos malditos bandidos” | “Unos malditos bandidos” |
[24:05] | “que mueren del dolo del culo. ” “que mueren del dolor del culo. “ | |
[24:08] | All right, all right. | 很好,很好. |
[24:10] | We’re looking for two scientists. | 我们正在寻找两位科学家. |
[24:13] | Dr Jackson? | 杰克森博士? |
[24:15] | They have him. | 他们抓到他了. |
[24:17] | They went north, across the border. Go. | 他们去了北方,穿越边境.去吧. |
[24:20] | We’re not just gonna leave you. | 我们不能就这么离开你. |
[24:22] | Sure you can, senor. | 你当然可以,先生. |
[24:24] | Help will be here soon. | 很快就有人来帮我了. |
[24:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心. |
[24:28] | This is not the first time I’ve been shot. | 这不是我第一次被射中了. |
[24:33] | Save your friends. | 去救你的朋友. |
[24:37] | – Please. They owe me lots of money. – Ah. | – 请尽快.他们欠我许多钱. – 啊哈. |
[24:49] | I love American gum. | 我爱美国口香糖. |
[24:54] | Good guys. | 不错的家伙. |
[25:16] | Speak. | 说. |
[25:18] | Lord Anubis, | 阿努比斯大人, |
[25:19] | one of the Kull Warriors is missing. | 我们的一个 Kull Warriors不见了. |
[25:22] | What is the reason for this behaviour? | 导致这个的原因是什么? |
[25:25] | There was… damage, | 有一些… 损伤, |
[25:27] | but I believe our method of | 但我认为我们管理 |
[25:28] | governing the symbiote mind is flawed. | 共生体思想的方法有缺陷. |
[25:30] | Unacceptable. | 不能接受. |
[25:33] | Determine the origin of the flaw and report back to me. | 确定起源并报告给我. |
[25:39] | Yes, my lord. | 是的,大人. |
[25:49] | He moved, I killed him. It was as simple as that. | 他移动了,我杀了他. 就那么简单. |
[25:52] | I thought he was a hostile. | 我认为他是敌人. |
[25:53] | It’s all history, Burke. | 都是过去的事了,柏克. |
[25:56] | Now’s not the time. | 现在不是时候说这个. |
[25:58] | I know we were out of position. | 我知道我们都不适当的位置. |
[26:01] | I wanted to cut the angle down | 我想要削减角度, |
[26:03] | as you approached the objective. | 当你靠近目标的时候. |
[26:05] | I guess Woods was doin’ the same. | 我猜伍兹也会这么做的. |
[26:07] | So you both took it upon yourselves | 所以你们两个 |
[26:09] | to improvise at the same time? | 同时做即兴创作吗? |
[26:12] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[26:27] | That’s the third one I’ve seen. | 那是我看到的第三个. |
[26:29] | How many do you think Anubis has? | 你认为阿努比斯有多少个? |
[26:32] | There’s no way of telling yet. | 还没办法告诉你. |
[26:34] | I’m just guessing, but at least a handful. | 我只是猜测,但至少有一把. |
[26:38] | The lab I was in was made to service several. | 我去过的实验室曾为几个服务. |
[27:01] | Symbiote holding tanks. | 共生体储存槽. |
[27:03] | All empty. | 都是空的. |
[27:07] | This one is not. | 这个没有. |
[27:33] | Shouldn’t we at least wait till night-time? | 我们不因该至少等到晚上在做吗? |
[27:36] | I don’t think we have that long. | 我认为我们等不了那么久. |
[27:38] | We won’t get far before they kill us. | 在他们杀死我们之前也许做不到. |
[27:40] | If we stay, they’ll definitely kill us. | 但如果坐着等,他们肯定会杀死我们. |
[27:43] | I saw the short-term effects of that device. | 我看见了那个设备的短期效应. |
[27:46] | I know what a sarcophagus does to a person’s sanity. | 我知道石棺能对一个神智清醒的人做什么, |
[27:48] | This is more powerful. | 这个更加强力. |
[27:49] | I don’t want to stick around to find out | 我可不想留在这 |
[27:52] | what long-term exposure does. | 检查长期暴晒的结果. |
[28:23] | Judging by the holding tanks in this room, | 根据这个房间里的储存槽判断, |
[28:26] | Anubis must plan to have the queen | 阿努比斯一定是计划 |
[28:28] | spawn thousands of Goa’uld. | 用皇后生产数千勾阿呜. |
[28:30] | But why? | 但是为什么? |
[28:31] | A symbiote is spawned with the genetic memory | 一个共生体出生后 |
[28:33] | of the maternal bloodline. | 就拥有母体的记忆和血统. |
[28:35] | They’re egomaniacal and power-hungry. | 他们是利己狂并且渴望权力. |
[28:37] | Not a great combination for a foot soldier. | 并非是一名好步兵的结合. |
[28:40] | That’s right. But look at this. | 没错.但是看这个. |
[28:43] | This queen, whoever she is, | 这个皇后,不管她曾是谁, |
[28:44] | must be in league with Anubis. | 一定和阿努比斯相勾结. |
[28:46] | She’s preparing for a spawn cycle, | 她正为产卵周期做准备, |
[28:48] | yet her brain-wave pattern is minimal. | 然而她的大脑波动非常弱. |
[28:50] | She has no intention of passing on her genetic memory. | 她没意图去传递她的遗传记忆. |
[28:53] | The symbiotes will be blank slates. | 共生体都是空白的石板. |
[28:55] | Much like Egeria on Pangar. | 很像埃杰里亚的畔伽. |
[28:58] | And Anubis will be free to | 而阿努比斯可以任意 |
[28:59] | imprint them however he sees fit. | 去打上任何他想的标签. |
[29:02] | No free will | 没有自由意志 |
[29:03] | they’re drones. | 他们只是行尸. |
[29:04] | They make the perfect soldier. | 他们是完美的战士. |
[29:05] | Deadly, fearless, | 致命的,无畏的, |
[29:08] | unquestioning loyalty. | 毫无犹豫的忠诚. |
[29:10] | This is too similar to what happened on Pangar to be a coincidence. | 这太像在畔伽发生过的事了. |
[29:14] | How did Anubis find out about Egeria? | 阿努比斯怎么知道埃杰里亚发生过什么? |
[29:17] | Jonas Quinn. | 乔纳斯 奎恩. |
[29:21] | Anubis must have found out | 阿努比斯一定是在 |
[29:22] | when he scanned Jonas Quinn’s mind. | 扫描乔纳斯 奎恩大脑时知道的. |
[29:24] | If Anubis had any designs on creating a drone soldier, | 阿努比斯有意创造一个克隆战士, |
[29:28] | that information would’ve been the final piece of the puzzle. | 那么资料就不会成为最后的谜语. |
[29:31] | This queen must not be permitted to spawn again. | 这个皇后决不能再允许她生产. |
[29:35] | – Teal’c’s right. – OK. | – 提亚克时对的. – 好的. |
[29:38] | We take what time we have remaining | 我们用剩下的时间 |
[29:40] | and try to find out what else Anubis is up to. | 试试找出阿努比斯还有什么. |
[29:43] | Then we detonate the C4 and get outta here. | 然后我们引爆C4,离开这里. |
[29:56] | Could be just a coupla clicks now. | 现在可能就剩一点路了. |
[30:02] | How can you trust me? | 你怎么相信我的? |
[30:05] | I don’t. | 我没有. |
[30:07] | Think I asked you to come here | 你认为我要你来这里 |
[30:08] | so I could shoot you too? | 因此我能在射你一次? |
[30:10] | Why would I think that? | 为什么我会那样想? |
[30:13] | Forget I said anything. | 忘了我说的任何事情吧. |
[30:15] | You’ve had opportunities before now. | 你现在有个比以前更好的机会. |
[30:17] | What’s worse is that you think I’m incompetent. | 更糟糕的是你认为我没能力. |
[30:19] | For crying out loud, Burke. | 大声地哭喊吧,柏克. |
[30:21] | You’re willing to go into a hot situation | 你乐意进入一个危险的处境, |
[30:24] | with me watching your back? | 并且我在你身后观察? |
[30:25] | I have no choice, | 我没选择, |
[30:26] | and I was thinking of sending you in first, | 而且我考虑派你去前面, |
[30:29] | me watching you. | 我看着你. |
[30:30] | You wanna know the truth? | 你想知道事实吗? |
[30:33] | Come on, you really don’t wanna know? | 来吧,你真的不想知道? |
[30:37] | Man, it wasn’t my fault. | 老兄,那不是我的错. |
[30:40] | I mean, I didn’t choose, | 我意思是,我没有选择, |
[30:42] | I just reacted. | 我只是做出了反应. |
[30:44] | It stinks, the whole damn thing stinks. | 很臭, 整个该死的事情臭死了. |
[30:46] | You wanna know what really happened? | 你想要知道发生的事实吗? |
[30:48] | Fine, I’ll tell ya. | 很好,我来告诉你. |
[30:50] | Woods was ghosting us. | 伍兹欺骗了我们. |
[30:52] | He sold out, he was no good. | 把我们出卖了,他不是个好人. |
[30:55] | He was sending out a rogue transmission, | 他放出一个恶意的传达, |
[30:57] | giving our position away. | 给我们一个错误的位置. |
[30:59] | Woods realised I was onto him, | 伍兹发现我看出了他, |
[31:02] | he turned his weapon on me, | 于是就向我开枪, |
[31:04] | and I just reacted. | 而我只是做了自卫. |
[31:07] | Why didn’t you come forward with this? | 为什么你没有说出来这个? |
[31:10] | You remember how close we were. | 你知道我们有多亲密. |
[31:13] | The wives and the beers and the barbecues. | 夫人们,啤酒和烧烤. |
[31:15] | I couldn’t do that to Cindy. | 我不能那样对待辛迪. |
[31:17] | It comes out Woods was a traitor, | 如果说出伍兹是个卖国贼, |
[31:19] | she doesn’t see a pension. | 她将看不到养老金 |
[31:20] | A month away from his retirement? | 只离他退休还有一个月的时间吗? |
[31:22] | He wasn’t retiring. | 他不想退役. |
[31:24] | He was setting himself up as a mercenary for that warlord. | 他自己决定成为军阀的雇佣兵. |
[31:27] | He made his choice, he’s gone. | 他做出了选择,他走了. |
[31:31] | That’s all that matters. | 这就是所有事情. |
[31:41] | “……” | (冲锋枪开火) |
[32:05] | That’s not good. | 那听起来不妙. |
[32:10] | disparen! “Disparen!” | |
[32:41] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[32:44] | You let them escape. | 你让他们跑了. |
[32:46] | Vamos a matarlos. “Vamos a matarlos. “ | |
[33:12] | There must be a console somewhere that | 某处一定有个控制台能让我们 |
[33:14] | will let us access a log of recent activity. | 取出最近的活动记录. |
[33:16] | Even if it doesn’t contain Anubis’s plans, | 即使它不包括阿努比斯计划, |
[33:19] | we might be able to gather intel | 我们也能知道他的 |
[33:21] | on the movement of his fleet. | 舰队聚集点. |
[33:23] | Nothing but labs, | 这方向只有实验室, |
[33:26] | corridors and storage in this direction. | 走廊和储藏室. |
[33:29] | I think Anubis’s quarters are this way. | 我想阿努比斯的住所要沿这条路走. |
[33:50] | “……” | (射击声) |
[34:05] | Bill, you gotta keep movin’. | 比尔,必须继续前进. |
[34:09] | Matenlos! “Matenlos!” | |
[34:12] | Matenlos!Siganme! “Matenlos! Siganme!” | |
[34:15] | “……” | (继续射击) |
[34:35] | I can’t. I can’t breathe. | 我不行了.我不能呼吸了. |
[34:38] | Yes, you can. Come on! | 不,你能行.继续! |
[34:41] | Stay down. I’ll draw them off. | 留在这.我引走他们. |
[35:07] | “……” | (射击声) |
[35:27] | “……” | (沉重的军步声) |
[35:45] | “……” You are all my children, | (阿努比斯)你们都是我的孩子, |
[35:48] | Kull Warriors. | Kull Warriors. |
[35:50] | You are the instruments of my conquest. | 你们是我征服的工具. |
[35:54] | “……” Hail Anubis! Hail Anubis! | (all)万岁!阿努比斯!万岁!阿努比斯! |
[36:00] | Hail Anubis! | 万岁! 阿努比斯! |
[36:13] | Machete. | 砍刀. |
[36:18] | I’m going to skin you alive. | 我要活剥你的皮. |
[36:23] | “……” | (冲锋枪开火) |
[36:34] | How many more are there? | 那里还有多少人? |
[36:41] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[36:42] | That’s it. You got ’em all. | 就是了.你把他们全打倒了. |
[36:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么? |
[36:53] | There must be thousands of them. | 那里有数千人. |
[36:57] | Fools! | 白痴! |
[37:09] | “……” | (警报) |
[37:11] | – C4. – Bra’tac, we need that ride, now! | – C4. – 布瑞泰克,我们需要搭车,现在! |
[37:15] | ” I will be there momentarily. “ | (布瑞泰克) 我一会儿就到哪里. |
[37:39] | Will you be able to walk on this? | 这样你能走路吗? |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 没问题. |
[37:47] | Telchak’s device reanimates dead tissue. | 泰欧恰科的设备能使死物复活. |
[37:49] | Yeah, whatever. | 是啊,无论如何. |
[38:02] | Hey, get down! | 嗨,趴下! |
[38:17] | What’s with the guy from “Evil Dead”? | 这家伙从 《Evil Dead》 来的? |
[38:21] | – Um… – Classified? | – 呃… – 有区别? |
[38:26] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[38:28] | You guys are into some crazy crap, man! | 你们这些家伙一定有点疯狂,老兄! |
[38:35] | Got it! | 搞定了! |
[38:54] | – Go! – “……” | – 走! – (砰) |
[38:55] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[38:57] | It can’t be good. Just punch it. | 不会是好事.冲过去. |
[39:04] | Someone has opened the rear hatch. | 有人打开了后门. |
[39:05] | We’re mid-flight. | 我们在中速飞行… |
[39:07] | “……” | (沉重的脚步) |
[39:47] | Teal’c, are you hurt? | 提亚克,你受伤了? |
[39:50] | – Indeed. – Where? | – 确实. – 哪里? |
[39:52] | My pride. | 我的自尊. |
[39:57] | An old man did what I could not. | – 一个老人做了我没做的事. – 哼 |
[40:04] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[40:07] | Sam. | 山姆. |
[40:10] | No, don’t move. Just lie still. | 不,不要动. 就这么躺着. |
[40:17] | – What hurts? – Everything. | – 什么受伤了? – 一切. |
[40:21] | That’s a good sign. | 好信号. |
[40:35] | Perimeter’s clear. Just heard from Air Rescue | 四周安全.刚刚收到 空中救援 |
[40:38] | they got the guide. | 他们知道路了. |
[40:40] | Rogelio? | Rogelio? |
[40:42] | He’s gonna be OK. They’ll be here soon. | 他没事.他们很快就过来 |
[40:45] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[40:48] | Nice backup. | 漂亮的支援. |
[40:49] | Sure thing, buddy. Anytime, anywhere. | 必然的事,伙计.任何时间,任何地点. |
[40:55] | You know… I think I should recommend | 你知道… 我想我应该推荐你 |
[40:58] | that you be posted to a nicer place. | 被委派到一个更好的地方. |
[41:01] | A temperate zone? | 一个适度的地区? |
[41:03] | Not too hot, not too cold? | 不太热,也不太冷? |
[41:05] | Fine-lookin’ women that | 漂亮的女人 |
[41:07] | put out like broken candy machines? | 就像糖果机里一样多? |
[41:11] | Whatever. I’ll see what I can do. | 无论如何.我看看能帮什么忙. |
[41:13] | Thanks, buddy. | 多谢,伙计. |
[41:18] | Is that the thing that made the guy do that thing? | 就是这个东西使的那家伙那样做的吗? |
[41:21] | Yeah, it’s OK. It’s off now. | 是的,它没事.现在关闭了. |
[41:24] | Good. That’s good. | 很好.不错. |
[41:26] | Yeah. At least, we think it’s off. | 是啊.至少,我们认为它关闭了. |
[41:28] | It’s not glowing any more, so… | 它没再发光,因此… |
[41:29] | The glowing thing gives it away, | 事情是发光的时候发生的, |
[41:32] | so if it’s not glowing any more, it shouldn’t be on. | 因此如果它不再发光,就没事. |
[41:35] | – Do you wanna hold it? – No, no. | – 你想要拿着它吗? – 不, 不. |
[41:44] | That’s crazy! | 真疯狂! |
[41:58] | So… Miss me? | 那么… 想我吗? |
[42:01] | Of course, sir. | 当然,长官. |
[42:03] | It couldn’t have been that bad. | 事情并不是很糟糕. |
[42:05] | You’re all still alive. | 你们全都活着. |
[42:07] | – As are you and Daniel Jackson. – Daniel? | – 与你和丹尼尔杰克森一样. – 丹尼尔? |
[42:09] | I’m fine. We got the device from Telchak. | 我很好.我从泰欧恰科那得到设备了. |
[42:12] | Good. | 很好. |
[42:13] | Hopefully we can engineer a weapon from it. | 希望我们能根据它设计出武器. |
[42:15] | You must, or we will be left helpless | 你必须,不然我们将无助的 |
[42:18] | to combat these new warriors. | 去和这些新战士作战. |
[42:20] | We have some bad news, sir. | 我们有些坏消息,长官. |
[42:21] | Anubis has an entire army of these super-soldiers. | 阿努比斯有一支全部由超级战士组成的军队. |
[42:24] | There are thousands of them. | 他们有数千人. |
[42:26] | The best we could do was | 我们只能做到延缓他 |
[42:28] | delay his ability to manufacture more. | 制造更多的出来. |
[42:30] | We’ll debrief fully in one hour. | 过一小时我们会听取你的完整报告. |
[42:33] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家. |
[42:37] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[42:41] | So, nice command. | 那么,指挥的不错. |
[42:44] | We did manage to make it out alive, sir. | 我们尽力成功活着,长官. |
[42:47] | There’s that. | 是的. |
[42:52] | Lunch? | 一起午餐? |