时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | “星际之门SG-1″前情回顾: |
[00:10] | This is Prometheus, | (卡特) 这是”普罗米修斯”, |
[00:13] | otherwise known as the X-303. | 同样称为 X-303. |
[00:15] | Sir, there’s an energy build-up in the naquadria cells. | 长官, 那夸达容器里有一股能量在增长. |
[00:19] | The jump must’ve triggered a surge | 跳跃一定是太猛了, |
[00:21] | that overloaded the control systems. | 控制系统超载. |
[00:22] | Stand by to jettison the reactor module. | 准备抛弃反应堆模组. |
[00:27] | Even if we plotted a course for Earth | 即使我们用最大的光速 |
[00:30] | using maximum sublight thrust, | 推动返回地球, |
[00:31] | it’d take years. | 那也要数年. |
[00:33] | P3X-744. | P3X-744. |
[00:34] | If we can gate home from there, | 如果我们能在那里拨号回家, |
[00:36] | we can get what we need to repair the ship. | 我们就能得到修理飞船的所需. |
[00:46] | So this thing is different from a nebula. How? | 因此这个物体和星云不一样. 但怎么能呢? |
[00:49] | That’s why it’s so exciting, sir. | 那就是令人激动的原因了,长官. |
[00:51] | We don’t know exactly. | 我们却完全不知道. |
[00:52] | And this formation just happens to be | 而这个物质构成却碰巧发生在 |
[00:55] | near our next cool-down coordinates? | 我们下一次冷却协调点附近? |
[00:57] | It’ll only be a little bit out of our way, Colonel. | 它只离我们的路线很短的距离, 上校. |
[00:59] | All I ask is two hours, tops. | 我只要求最多2小时的时间. |
[01:01] | If only to see the expression on your face first-hand. | 但愿看见你脸上的第一表情是. |
[01:04] | “Kid” and “candy store” come to mind. | 想起”孩子”和”糖果”. |
[01:06] | I’ll try to retain my composure. | 我会努力保持我的镇静,长官. |
[01:08] | Just keep in mind that our mission | 请记住我们的任务是 |
[01:10] | is to get this bird home in one piece. | 把这只鸟完整无损的带回家. |
[01:12] | Colonel Ronson, report to the bridge. | (广播) 朗森上校,请到舰桥. |
[01:15] | Must be time. After you, Major. | 一定到时间了. 在你之后,少校. |
[01:24] | Sir, the hyperdrive engines | 长官,超空间引擎 |
[01:26] | are at maximum safe temperature. | 正处于最大安全温度. |
[01:28] | Shut ’em down, Major Gant. | 关闭它们,甘特少校. |
[01:30] | Yes, sir. Dropping out of hyperspace. | 是的,长官.退出超空间. |
[01:36] | Major Carter, what’s our progress? | 卡特少校,我们走了多远? |
[01:39] | Well, sir, we covered 49 light years in the last leg. | 嗯,长官,这一次我们前进了49光年. |
[01:42] | Considering the hyperdrive was lifted from an Alkesh, | 考虑到超空间引擎提取自一架艾欧凯序, |
[01:45] | that’s pretty good. | 这事很不错的成绩. |
[01:46] | It was originally designed for a ship | 它最初是被设计为一艘飞船 |
[01:48] | one-tenth this size. | 提供飞行1/10这么远的距离. |
[01:50] | Only five more of these pit stops and we’re home. | 只需要5次中途停车我们就能回家了. |
[01:55] | Colonel, a bogey just appeared on our sensors. | 上校,一架不明物体在雷达上出现在. |
[01:57] | Dead ahead, 3,000 clicks. | 正前方,距离3000点. |
[01:59] | Can’t you identify it? | 你能鉴别它吗? |
[02:00] | Negative, sir. | 不能,长官. |
[02:02] | It’s closing in on us very quickly. | 它正以极快速度接近我们. |
[02:06] | Sound general quarters. | 紧急战备状态. |
[02:12] | Bogey’s now at 2,000 clicks. | 不明物体现在距离2,000 点. |
[02:14] | Raise shields. Arm weapons. | 升起护盾,准备武器. |
[03:26] | Stargate.SG1-s07e13.Grace | |
[03:43] | Bogey is now at 900 clicks. | 不明物体现在距离900 点. |
[03:46] | It’s not slowing down, sir. | 它没有减速,长官. |
[03:47] | How long till we can jump to hyperspace again? | 需要多久才能再次跳入超空间? |
[03:50] | The hyperdrive needs two hours to cool down | 下次跳跃之前超空间 |
[03:52] | before attempting another jump. | 引擎需要2小时冷却. |
[03:54] | If we try one before that, | 如果我们在那之前尝试, |
[03:56] | it could overload. | 系统就会超载. |
[04:02] | Colonel, I’m getting some unusual readings | 上校,我得到一些 |
[04:04] | from the alien vessel. | 来自外星飞船的奇特读数. |
[04:10] | They’re scanning us, sir. | 他们在扫描我们,长官. |
[04:12] | Major Gant, set up a wide-frequency broadcast. | 甘特少校,建立宽频率广播. |
[04:16] | I wanna talk to them. | 我要和他们谈谈. |
[04:19] | Go ahead, sir. | 可以了,长官. |
[04:21] | This is Colonel William Ronson, | 我是威廉 朗森上校, |
[04:23] | commander of the Prometheus. | “普罗米修斯”号指挥官. |
[04:25] | – Please respond. – | – 请回答. – (静音) |
[04:29] | If you can hear me, | 如果你能听到我, |
[04:32] | I offer you peaceful greetings. | 我向你致以和平的问候. |
[04:34] | Bogey is now at 400 clicks | 不明飞船目前距离400点 |
[04:36] | and continuing to gain on our position, sir. | 并继续逼近我们的位置,长官. |
[04:38] | Sir, thermographic sensors are showing | 长官,传感器显示 |
[04:40] | a build-up of energy within the ship. | 对方飞船内正在聚集能量. |
[04:49] | Energy build-up is continuing, sir. | 能量继续上升中,长官. |
[04:50] | Colonel, we have to get out of here. | 他们在准备武器.上校,我们必须离开这里. |
[04:53] | Major Gant, initiate evasive manoeuvre Delta now. | 甘特少校,开始进行闪避逃离. |
[04:56] | Yes, sir. Executing Delta. | 是的,长官.执行逃离. |
[05:12] | Major Gant, report. | 甘特少校,报告. |
[05:14] | Shields are down 69%. | 护盾下降到69%. |
[05:16] | Their weapons are draining our shields. | 他们的武器正在衰弱我们的护盾. |
[05:21] | – 53%. – Reroute auxiliary power to shields. | – 53%. – 启动辅助动力给护盾. |
[05:25] | Weapons Officer, prepare to return fire on my command. | 武器官,听我命令准备还击. |
[05:28] | Aft missile bays one through six ready, sir. | 船尾导弹1-6号准备完毕,长官. |
[05:30] | Fire one through four now. | 发射1-4号. |
[05:40] | Sir, missiles destroyed before reaching the target. | 长官,导弹在接触目标前被摧毁. |
[05:45] | Alien vessel is still gaining on us, sir. | 外星飞船仍然逼近我们,长官. |
[05:48] | Shield strength is at 32%. | 护盾强度仅剩32%. |
[05:51] | Fire all missiles at will. | 任意发射全部导弹. |
[05:54] | Wait. Suggest diverting auxiliary power | 等等.建议将辅助动力 |
[05:56] | back to the sublight engines. | 重新使用到光速引擎. |
[05:58] | Major? | 少校? |
[05:59] | The gas cloud. If we can get inside it, | 气体云.如果我们进入里面, |
[06:01] | it might make it harder for them to track us. | 可以使得他们难以追踪我们 . |
[06:06] | Shields are below 15%. | 护盾低于15%. |
[06:09] | Even with engines at full strength, | 即使引擎都在最大强度, |
[06:11] | we’ll never make it. | 我们也做不到. |
[06:12] | We might be able to make a small hyperspace | 我们能进行次小的 |
[06:13] | jump into the cloud. | 超空间跳跃进入云中. |
[06:15] | Give me a few minutes to override the safeguards. | 给我几分钟安全保护. |
[06:18] | You have two. | 2分钟. |
[06:32] | Come on. One jump. | 加油啊.一次跳跃. |
[06:46] | Weapon systems no longer operational. | 武器系统失效. |
[06:48] | Shields are below 10%. | 护盾现在低于10%. |
[06:50] | Receiving ship-wide damage reports, Colonel. | 收到船体外围损伤报告,上校. |
[07:42] | This is Major Carter calling the bridge. | 我是卡特少校,呼叫舰桥. |
[07:48] | Bridge, please respond. | 舰桥,请回答. |
[08:36] | This is the bridge calling all decks. | 这是舰桥,呼叫所有甲板. |
[08:39] | Please respond. | 请回答. |
[09:09] | This is Major Samantha Carter | 我是美国空军战舰”普罗米修斯”号的 |
[09:12] | of the US Air Force vessel Prometheus. | 萨曼莎 卡特少校. |
[09:14] | As the sole remaining crew member, | 作为唯一的幸存船员, |
[09:17] | I feel compelled to keep a log of these events. | 我必须进行这些事件记录. |
[09:19] | After being attacked by a hostile alien ship, | 在被一艘带有敌意的外星飞船攻击以后, |
[09:22] | I sustained an injury and lost consciousness. | 我受了伤,并失去意识. |
[09:25] | When I awoke, I found the ship devoid of all crew. | 当我醒来,我发现全体船员都不见了. |
[09:29] | An initial systems review indicated | 系统检查表明 |
[09:31] | the hyperdrive to be operational. | 超空间引擎还能运行. |
[09:33] | But the sublight engines remain offline, | 但是光速引擎无法运转, |
[09:36] | possibly due to damage from the attack. | 也许是遭受攻击时被损坏了. |
[09:39] | I am hopeful further investigation | 我希望更进一步的调查 |
[09:42] | will provide more answers. | 能提供更多的答案. |
[09:47] | However, my first priority is to find out | 不过,我首先要找出全体船员 |
[09:50] | what happened to the crew. | 究竟发生了什么. |
[09:51] | Having searched the ship and found no one, | 已经搜索了全船但是没找到任何人, |
[09:54] | only one possibility remains to explain their disappearance. | 仅剩一种可能解释他们的消失. |
[10:19] | Since all the ship’s escape pods have been jettisoned, | 自从发现船上所有逃离舱已全部弹射, |
[10:22] | I must assume an evacuation order | 我假设在我失去知觉以后 |
[10:25] | was given after my losing consciousness. | 下达了疏散命令. |
[10:26] | In the chaos that must have ensued, I was left behind. | 在接踵而来的混乱里,我被留下了. |
[10:41] | The sublight engines remain offline. | 光速引擎无法运转. |
[10:43] | I guess something about the gas cloud | 我猜测可能是气体云 |
[10:45] | is prohibiting restart procedures. | 阻断了启动步骤. |
[10:47] | Thus far, | 到目前为止, |
[10:48] | I have been unable to find a way around this problem. | 我无法找出任何解决问题的办法. |
[10:52] | Without sublight engine power to manoeuvre the ship, | 没有光速引擎驱动飞船, |
[10:55] | I’m left with only one other option. | 我只剩下另一种选择. |
[11:25] | Damn it. | 诅咒它. |
[11:32] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校. |
[11:35] | – Teal’c? – Hear me. | – 提亚克? – 听我说. |
[11:37] | You must remain conscious at all costs. | 你必须不惜任何代价保持清醒. |
[11:42] | I just need to rest for a while. | 我只是需要休息一会儿. |
[11:45] | You cannot. | 你不能. |
[11:48] | Listen to me. | 听我说. |
[11:49] | You are injured. If you sleep, you will die. | 你受伤了. 如果你睡觉,你就会死. |
[11:53] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[11:57] | I know… | 我知道… |
[11:59] | If you sleep, you will die. | 如果你睡了,就会死. |
[12:37] | Twinkle, twinkle, little star | (女孩)闪烁,闪烁,小星星 |
[12:43] | How I wonder what you are | * 我多么想知道你是谁 |
[12:49] | Up above the world so high | * 高高的挂在上面 |
[12:56] | Is someone there? | 那里有人吗? |
[12:59] | Like a diamond in the sky | 就像天空中的钻石 |
[13:03] | Twinkle, twinkle, little star | * 闪烁,闪烁,小星星 |
[13:08] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[13:09] | How I wonder what you are | * 我多么想知道你是谁 |
[13:24] | OK… | 好的… |
[13:31] | I have sent out a distress signal | 我发送了悲痛的信号 |
[13:32] | detailing Prometheus’s situation | 详述”普罗米修斯”的处境 |
[13:34] | and our last known position in space. | 以及最后一次我们在太空的已知位置. |
[13:37] | I know it may be hundreds of years | 我知道它被听到以前 |
[13:39] | before it is heard. | 需要几百年. |
[13:42] | That said, Stargate Command was aware of our route | 那样,星际之门管理中心将知道我们的路线 |
[13:45] | and will undoubtedly do everything they can to mount a rescue. | 并且肯定会为营救做一切事情. |
[13:49] | And if any of the crew survived, | 并且若有任何船员幸免于难, |
[13:51] | I can only hope they will eventually send help as well. | 我只能希望他们最终也能送出帮助. |
[13:55] | Therefore I feel my best course of action | 因此我感到我现在最好的做法 |
[13:58] | is to settle in for the long haul. | 就是适应今后长久的新环境. |
[14:06] | By my calculations, | 经过计算, |
[14:07] | I have enough food and water to last several months. | 我有足够几个月时间的食物和水. |
[14:10] | With further rationing, | 经过进一步的配给, |
[14:12] | it might be possible to double that. | 使那加倍也是可能的. |
[14:20] | Play with me. | 和我玩. |
[14:41] | I’ve been trying to understand | 我已经试着去理解 |
[14:43] | why the ship is unable to jump hyperspace. | 为什么飞船不能跳进超空间. |
[14:45] | During my last attempt, | 在我上次尝试期间, |
[14:47] | the hyperspace window seemed too unstable | 超空间窗口太不稳定, |
[14:49] | for the ship to enter it. | 飞船无法进入. |
[14:51] | Thus far, sensors have been unable to | 到现在为止,传感器仍无法 |
[14:54] | identify the content of the cloud itself. | 鉴定星云本身. |
[14:56] | It’s more likely made up of | 它很可能是由 |
[14:58] | a denser group of gases than that of a typical nebula. | 比典型星云更密集的气体组成的. |
[15:02] | It’s preventing the hyperdrive emitter | 它阻碍了超空间发射的 |
[15:04] | from transferring power at an even rate. | 平稳的转移比例. |
[15:07] | Until that changes, | 直到能改变之前, |
[15:08] | the Prometheus will remain trapped here indefinitely. | “普罗米修斯”将继续无限制的困在这里. |
[15:11] | Yep! I’d say you’re stuck all right. | (丹尼尔) 是! 我说你的确被粘住了. |
[15:22] | You’ve been running the same diagnostic program | 你已经连续进行了 |
[15:23] | for four hours. | 4个小时的诊断程序. |
[15:25] | What makes you think the results are suddenly gonna change? | 什么使你认为结果会意外改变? |
[15:30] | Sam! Hello? | 山姆! 你好? |
[15:33] | Were you this annoying when you were ascended? | 当你升天后你又这样的苦恼吗? |
[15:36] | Depends who you ask. | 相信你询问的人. |
[15:37] | I thought I had a certain je ne sais quoi. | 我想我确实遇到过某些 难以描述的食物. |
[15:40] | Timing was so-so. | 时间长就马马虎虎了. |
[15:43] | No offence, but I really don’t have time for this. | 没错,但我真的没时间. |
[15:51] | This is ridiculous. You aren’t even real. | 这很荒谬.你甚至都不是真实的. |
[15:54] | Well, I’m not so much me as I am… you, really. | 嗯,我不是那么同你一样的… 真实. |
[15:58] | I mean, part of your subconscious mind. | 我的意思,你潜意识的一部分. |
[16:01] | So am I real? | 因此我真实吗? |
[16:03] | That’s up to you, I guess. | 那由你决定,我猜. |
[16:06] | The Socratic implications are quite fascinating. | 苏格拉底的观点真是迷人. |
[16:09] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔… |
[16:10] | You just need some help, that’s all. | 你只是需要些帮助,就这些了. |
[16:13] | Can’t you just try to go along with this? | 你是否同意这个? |
[16:18] | You’re me, talking to me. | 你是我,和我谈话. |
[16:22] | Yeah, basically. | 是的,基本上. |
[16:26] | All right. You have a point. | 很好.你说过. |
[16:28] | I could use some help. | 我需要些帮助. |
[16:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[16:34] | OK, what do you… I want? | 那好,你…我想做什么? |
[16:38] | Well… | 嗯… |
[16:40] | I think you’re going about this all wrong. | 我认为你现在着手做的全都错了. |
[16:42] | This is helping? | 这也算帮助? |
[16:44] | You’ve waited weeks to study this gas cloud. | 你已经花了数周来研究这团气体云. |
[16:46] | Isn’t that the real reason you volunteered for this job? | 那是你自愿做这个的真正原因吗? |
[16:49] | Now you’re here, finally here, | 现在你在这里,最终在这里, |
[16:52] | and you’re wasting your time running hyperdrive simulations. | 并且你正浪费时间运转超空间模拟. |
[16:55] | In case you hadn’t noticed, | 假使你没有注意到, |
[16:57] | I’ve got a small problem,Daniel. | 我有一个小问题,丹尼尔. |
[16:58] | Means later I’m stranded. | 也就是说我陷入困境了. |
[17:00] | Inside the thing you’ve looked at through a telescope for years. | 在你通过望远镜观察研究了许多年的. |
[17:04] | Come on ! It’s a chance to study something rare | 拜托!这可以是个令人激动的 |
[17:06] | and exciting up close. | 研究罕见事物的机会. |
[17:07] | Seize the moment! | 抓住这片刻! |
[17:09] | Seize the moment? | 抓住这片刻? |
[17:10] | It’s something new | 这是个我们以前 |
[17:12] | that we’ve never encountered before… | 从未接触过的新事物… |
[17:14] | You’re ignoring it. | 你在忽视它. |
[17:17] | Does that sound like you? | 那听起来像你吗? |
[17:21] | Daniel, I can’t even think straight, | 丹尼尔,我甚至不能直接思考, |
[17:25] | let alone stay awake. | 更不用说保持清醒. |
[17:28] | Sam… you have to check this out. | 山姆… 你必须检查它. |
[17:31] | Trust me. It’s important. | 相信我.这很重要. |
[18:25] | Oh, my God… | 噢,天啊… |
[18:46] | Oh! | 噢! |
[18:56] | – You hear about Sam? – Yeah. | – 你得知山姆的事了吗? – 是的. |
[18:58] | Doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不太好. |
[19:02] | 18 hours past due for contact. | 比联系时间迟了18小时. |
[19:05] | Yeah, I’d say something went wrong. | 是的,我认为某些事情出错了. |
[19:11] | I made a list of planets with Stargates | 我列出了一份”普罗米修斯”路线上 |
[19:13] | in range of the Prometheus route. | 所有有星门的行星列表. |
[19:14] | General Hammond has agreed to send SG teams | 哈蒙德将军同意派出 |
[19:16] | to all of them, including us. | 所有的SG小队,包括我们. |
[19:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:21] | If something went wrong, | 如果有些事情出错了, |
[19:22] | they might be able to make it to a planet with a gate. | 他们可能尽力到达一个有星门的行星. |
[19:25] | At which time, they would gate home, | 在那时间,他们会通过星门回家. |
[19:28] | wouldn’t they? | 不是吗? |
[19:29] | When the hyperdrive failed on the maiden voyage, | 当超空间引擎在首航时失败的时候, |
[19:32] | you were nearly stranded on P7X-009. | 你们差不多在P7X-009陷入困境. |
[19:35] | They didn’t know where the gate was. | 不知道星际之门在哪里. |
[19:36] | Sounds like a long shot. | 听上去是冒险很大的赌注. |
[19:39] | Unfortunately the Tok’ra are unable to send a ship now. | 不幸的是托克拉现在不能派出飞船. |
[19:42] | They promise to retrace the route as soon as they can, | 他们许诺会尽可能的沿着路线寻访, |
[19:44] | but visiting these planets is… | 但访问这些星球是… |
[19:46] | What? | 什么? |
[19:48] | Is what? | 是什么? |
[19:51] | Is something. | 是某事. |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[20:07] | Ship’s log update. I have discovered | 飞船日志更新. 我发现 |
[20:09] | that sections of the hull | 飞船部分外壳开始 |
[20:11] | are being corroded by the gases in this cloud. | 被这团星云的气体腐蚀. |
[20:14] | Although I have boosted power to our shields, | 尽管我增强了飞船护盾的动力, |
[20:17] | it has had little effect on protecting the ship. | 但它也只能很有限的保护这艘飞船. |
[20:26] | I’ve sealed off those sections affected by the corrosion, | 我已经封闭了那些被腐蚀影响的部分, |
[20:29] | but it’s only a stopgap measure. | 但这也只是权宜之计. |
[20:31] | All I know for certain is, | 我所肯定的是, |
[20:32] | if I can’t find a way to stop it from spreading, | 如果我不能找到阻止继续扩张的方法, |
[20:35] | the ship’s hull will eventually be breached. | 飞船外壳最终会被全部破坏. |
[20:39] | “When the blazing sun is gone, | “当燃烧的太阳离开时, |
[20:42] | when he nothing shines upon… “ | 当他不再在上面照耀…” |
[20:49] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁?你想要什么? |
[20:52] | “Then you show your little light, | “然后为你展示一点亮光, |
[20:54] | twinkle, twinkle, all the night. “ | 闪烁,闪烁,整个晚上.” |
[20:57] | Come on. This way. | 跟着来.这边走. |
[21:01] | Wait… | 等等… |
[21:06] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎. |
[21:08] | Teal’c, did you see… | 提亚克, 你看见… |
[21:12] | Of course you didn’t. | 当然你没有. |
[21:14] | I’m here to warn you. | 我在这里警告你. |
[21:16] | I know. I have to stay awake. | 我知道.我必须保持清醒. |
[21:18] | That’s not all. | 那并非全部. |
[21:21] | Everything may not be as it seems. | 一切事物也许都和看起来的不同. |
[21:25] | The fact that I’m talking to someone | 事实上,我正在和某个 |
[21:26] | who isn’t really here kinda speaks to that. | 并不是真正在这里的人谈话. |
[21:29] | On the contrary. I think it’s you that’s not here. | 正相反. 我认为是你不在这里. |
[21:34] | What? | 什么? |
[21:35] | I believe you and the other crew members | 我相信你和其他船员 |
[21:38] | are being held aboard the alien vessel. | 都在那艘外星飞船上. |
[21:41] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[21:42] | It is possible they are probing your mind. | 有可能他们正在探索你的思想. |
[21:45] | If so, any information obtained | 如果这样的话,任何获得的信息 |
[21:47] | may be used to attack Earth. | 都可以被用来攻击地球. |
[21:49] | Hold on… | 稍等… |
[21:53] | Even if you’re right | 即使你是对的, |
[21:54] | and I’m not really here, | 而我其实也不在这里, |
[21:56] | what am I supposed to do about it? | 那么我应该做什么? |
[21:59] | Nothing. | 没有什么. |
[22:01] | Teal’c, give me something here. | 提亚克,给我些提示. |
[22:03] | Very well. | 非常好. |
[22:05] | As you attempt to repair the ship’s engines, | 因你尝试修复飞船引擎, |
[22:08] | you may inadvertently be divulging | 你不注意间可能泄露了 |
[22:10] | vital information on Prometheus technology. | 关于”普罗米修斯”技术的重要资料. |
[22:14] | I do believe it would be prudent to do nothing. | 我认为谨慎的办法就是什么也别做. |
[22:18] | I can’t do that, Teal’c. | 我不能那样做,提亚克. |
[22:24] | Be careful, Samantha. | 小心,萨曼莎. |
[22:26] | Wait! Where are you going? | 等等!你去哪里? |
[22:30] | You’re wrong, Teal’c. I’m not on an alien ship. | 你错了, 提亚克. 我并不在外星飞船上. |
[22:34] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里. |
[22:46] | This is real. | 这是真实的. |
[22:51] | Ow! This is real. | 噢!这是真实的. |
[23:05] | The effects of my head injury are getting worse. | 我头部受伤的影响正在变糟. |
[23:08] | I’m not sure how much longer I can last. | 我不能肯定我还能坚持我久. |
[23:12] | My only hope of survival is | 我幸存的唯一希望就是设法 |
[23:14] | to somehow free the Prometheus from this gas cloud | 把”普罗米修斯” 从这团气体云中解放出去 |
[23:17] | without using either the sublight or hyperdrive engines. | 不能使用光速引擎和超空间引擎. |
[23:22] | I think I’ve come up with a way. | 我认为我得到了一个方法. |
[23:25] | It has its risks. | 危险的赌注. |
[23:36] | By venting several levels of pressurised atmosphere, | 通过排放几层甲板的加压空气, |
[23:39] | I am hoping to generate enough propulsion | 我希望能产生足够的推力 |
[23:41] | to move the ship. | 来移动飞船. |
[23:57] | Come on. | 加油啊. |
[24:07] | No! | 不要! |
[24:18] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[24:21] | Are you here? | 你在这里吗? |
[24:31] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[24:34] | Have I told you my latest theory? | 我告诉过你我最新的理论了吗? |
[24:36] | It’s really cool. | 它非常酷. |
[24:42] | Lose something? | 丢了什么? |
[24:43] | – Did you see a… – Little girl? | – 你有没有看见一个… – 小女孩? |
[24:45] | – Yeah. – No. | – 是的. – 没有. |
[24:50] | – You know, you don’t look so good. – Yeah. | – 你知道,你看起来不太好. – 是啊. |
[24:53] | Anyway, about my theory. | 不管怎样,关于我的理论. |
[24:54] | What if this cloud isn’t so much a collection | 假使这片云并不是一团 |
[24:57] | of corrosive gases | 腐蚀性的气体组成的 |
[24:59] | as it is a sentient being? | 而且它还是个有知觉的生命呢? |
[25:02] | I’m saying the cloud is alive, Sam. | 我说的是云团是活的,山姆. |
[25:08] | The cloud is alive? | 云团是活的? |
[25:09] | Yeah. It’s a sentient being, | 对.它是有知觉的生命, |
[25:11] | like… feelings, memories. | 就像…感觉,记忆. |
[25:13] | A space-borne alien entity, | 一个空间承集的外星个体, |
[25:15] | if you will. | 如果你这么看. |
[25:18] | That’s crazy. | 真疯狂. |
[25:19] | Why else would it be corroding the ship? | 为什么它要腐蚀飞船? |
[25:22] | Because the gases are corrosive. | 因为气体是腐蚀性的. |
[25:24] | Or maybe we somehow offended it | 或者是当我们在它身体里时, |
[25:26] | when we flew inside of it. | 不知怎的冒犯了它. |
[25:28] | The point is, if we talk to it… | 关键是,如果我们和它交流… |
[25:31] | maybe it’ll let us go. | 也许它会让我们走. |
[25:34] | You want me to talk to the cloud? | 你想让我和云团说话? |
[25:38] | Would it kill you to try? | 尝试下会杀死你吗? |
[25:40] | How would I do that? | 我怎么才能做到那个? |
[25:43] | You said there’s a little girl on the ship. | 你说飞船上有个小女孩. |
[25:45] | Maybe that little girl is | 或许那个小女孩 |
[25:47] | the physical personification of the cloud. | 就是云团的物质体现. |
[25:50] | Just go with me on this. | 请同意我的看法. |
[25:51] | Maybe that’s its way | 也许那就是 |
[25:52] | of trying to communicate with us. | 它尝试和我们联系的方法. |
[25:55] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔… |
[25:58] | This isn’t helping. | 这没帮助. |
[26:02] | Talk to her, Sam. | 和她说话, 山姆. |
[26:06] | Like a diamond in the sky | (小女孩)就像天空中的钻石 |
[26:12] | Twinkle, twinkle, little star | * 闪烁,闪烁,小星星 |
[26:18] | How I wonder what you are | * 我多么想知道你是谁 |
[26:31] | My mother used to sing that to me. | 过去我妈妈常对我唱那个. |
[26:34] | How obscure. | 多么朦胧啊. |
[26:37] | I’m so tired. | 我很累. |
[26:39] | You can’t sleep. Not yet. | 你不能睡.还不行. |
[26:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:43] | Because we need to talk. | 因为我们需要谈谈. |
[27:02] | Eat. You need to keep your strength up. | 吃吧.你需要保持你的体力. |
[27:08] | Do you have a name? | 你有名字吗? |
[27:10] | I’m Grace. | 我是格雷斯. |
[27:14] | – Who are you? – You know. | – 你是谁? – 你知道. |
[27:17] | No, I don’t know. | 不,我不知道. |
[27:20] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲. |
[27:24] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[27:26] | I know it sounds corny, | 我知道这听起来很老套, |
[27:28] | but you get to an age… | 但是你到了一个(年纪)… |
[27:33] | You get to an age where you think about everything | 一个该考虑所有 |
[27:36] | you did wrong as a parent. | 你作为家长做的不对的事的年纪了. |
[27:43] | Don’t take this the wrong way… | 不要用错误的方法… |
[27:46] | I know. I don’t look so good. | 我知道.我看起来是如此糟糕. |
[27:51] | I wanted so many things for you, Sam, | 我想给你那么多东西,山姆, |
[27:54] | and look what it’s brought you instead. | 并且看看它为你带来的改变. |
[27:57] | Sure. But the massive headache | 当然. 但是剧烈的头疼 |
[28:00] | really takes the edge off it all. | 却把它们都带走了. |
[28:04] | Are you happy, Sam? | 山姆,你快乐吗? |
[28:06] | What? | 什么? |
[28:08] | Just answer the question. | 只回答问题. |
[28:11] | Well, at the moment things are a little rough, | 嗯,此刻有点事情很糟糕, |
[28:14] | but in general, sure, I’m happy. | 但一般的, 当然,我很快乐. |
[28:17] | No, you’re not. You’re content. You’re satisfied. | 不,你没有. 你满足.你满意. |
[28:23] | You’re in control. | 你在被控制. |
[28:25] | And that’s the problem. | 而这就是问题. |
[28:27] | OK. I’m really not following here. | 好的.我真的不同意. |
[28:30] | I’m saying you’re missing something | 我是说你错失了某些 |
[28:32] | vital from your life. | 生命中至关重要的事情. |
[28:35] | The sad part is you have no idea what I mean. | 悲哀的是你却不知道我在说什么. |
[28:38] | Dad, I am happy. | 爸爸,我很高兴. |
[28:41] | I’ve seen and done things most people | 我已经看到和做过大不多数人 |
[28:43] | couldn’t even dream of. | 即使做梦也无法想象的. |
[28:45] | I have an incredible life. | 我有一个不可思议的人生. |
[28:48] | And yet you’re alone. | 然而你独自一人. |
[28:50] | Well, lately the dating scene’s been a little stale, but… | 嗯,最近约会有点不新鲜,但是… |
[28:55] | then again I am marooned on a spaceship. | 然而我又被困在一艘太空船里. |
[28:57] | No. Always. | 不. 经常. |
[29:02] | For as long as she was alive, | 只要她还活着, |
[29:04] | your mother showed me a world | 你母亲向我展示了 |
[29:06] | beyond just ambition and career. | 世界那边的雄心和职业. |
[29:09] | She gave my life meaning and balance. | 她使我的生活有意义和均衡. |
[29:13] | It was my honour to love her | 在她和我在一起的短暂时间里, |
[29:15] | for the short time she was with me. | 爱她是我的荣誉. |
[29:16] | And if I were young again | 并且如果我再年轻一次, |
[29:18] | and I met her for the first time, | 而且第一次遇到她, |
[29:20] | even knowing her fate, | 即便知道她的命运, |
[29:23] | I would do it all over again. | 我也完全会重新做一次. |
[29:26] | That is love. | 那是爱情. |
[29:32] | Sam, I know you’ve denied yourself the experience | 山姆,我知道你已否定了自己的经历 |
[29:36] | because you think it | 因为你认为它不可避免地 |
[29:39] | must inevitably end in pain and loneliness. | 以痛苦和孤独为结果. |
[29:49] | It’s time to let go of the things | 是时候放开这些 |
[29:51] | that prevent you from finding happiness. | 阻碍你找到快乐的事情了. |
[29:55] | You deserve to love someone… | 你应该爱某人… |
[30:00] | and be loved in return. | 并且被爱着. |
[30:30] | Report, Colonel. | 上校,报告. |
[30:31] | This one was a bust too. | 这个也坏掉了,长官. |
[30:33] | These folks were more in the dark than the first bunch. | 这些人比第一个更处在黑暗中. |
[30:36] | They were indeed a primitive society. | 他们是个原始社会. |
[30:39] | Whatever. They hadn’t seen any sign of the ship. | 无论如何. 他们没有看见任何飞船的迹象. |
[30:43] | We’re oh-for-seven on this, sir. | 我们问了七次.长官. |
[30:45] | You heard from the Tok’ra? | 你收到托克拉的消息了吗? |
[30:47] | They’ve made an initial trace | 他们已经开始按”普罗米修斯”的路线 |
[30:49] | of the Prometheus’s route. | 做初步追踪. |
[30:50] | There’s no sign of it | 选定的冷却协调位置 |
[30:52] | at any of the designated cool-down coordinates. | 没有任何信号. |
[30:54] | Assuming they stayed on course. | 假使他们在继续追逐. |
[30:56] | They’re expanding the search, | 他们扩大了搜索范围, |
[30:57] | conducting long-range scans of systems adjacent | 从路线相毗连 |
[30:59] | to the route home. | 附近的长程扫描. |
[31:01] | Hopefully, | 满怀着希望, |
[31:02] | we’ll hear something from them soon. | 我们不久将得到他们的消息. |
[31:26] | I don’t wanna hear it. | 我不想听. |
[31:31] | Good. Cos I’m not in the mood. | 很好.因为我没心情. |
[31:37] | All right. What? | 那好.做什么? |
[31:40] | When Colonel Maybourne and you | 当你和梅伯恩上校 |
[31:42] | were stranded offworld, | 一起困于外世界中, |
[31:43] | Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. | 卡特少校感到相似的挫折感. |
[31:47] | She despaired at the thought | 她绝望的认为 |
[31:49] | of never seeing you again. | 再也看不到你了. |
[31:53] | – Not you? – Indeed. | – 你不是呢? – 确实. |
[31:56] | You are like a brother to me, O’Neill. | 你就像是我的兄弟, 欧尼尔. |
[31:59] | You’re like, what, 140? | 你像我,什么, 140? |
[32:03] | A younger brother perhaps. | 或许是个小弟弟. |
[32:05] | But that is not my point. | 但那不是我的观点. |
[32:08] | Look, T, I know what you’re trying to do. | 你看,提亚克,我知道你想要做什么. |
[32:15] | And I appreciate it. | 并且我很感动. |
[32:30] | Wanna try? | 想试试吗? |
[32:35] | It’s fun. | 很有趣. |
[32:40] | I remember when I was a little girl, | 我记得当我还是个小女孩的时候, |
[32:42] | I used to wonder how a bubble could exist. | 我非常想知道一个泡泡时怎样存在的. |
[32:44] | There’s this thing called surface tension. | 有个东西叫做表面张力. |
[32:46] | When molecules bind together… | 当分子捆在一起时… |
[32:49] | Boring. | 令人厌烦. |
[32:50] | Here, just try. | 拿着,试一试. |
[32:58] | See? Fun. | 看到了吗? 有趣. |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[33:02] | All right, Carter. On your feet. Let’s go. | 行了, 卡特. 站起来. 我们走. |
[33:05] | I was wondering when you were gonna show up. | 我正困惑你什么时候才要出现. |
[33:09] | You just gonna sit there? | 你一直都坐在那里? |
[33:11] | Too tired, sir. | 太累了, 长官. |
[33:24] | Samantha… | 萨曼莎… |
[33:27] | I’m a figment of your imagination. | 我是你想像力虚构出的人物. |
[33:29] | You’re gonna call me “sir”? | 你仍然要叫我 “长官”吗? |
[33:33] | Old habit. Sorry. | 老习惯.抱歉. |
[33:35] | Are you gonna save yourself or what? | 你还要拯救你自己吗,或者别的? |
[33:37] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了. |
[33:38] | Just giving up, then? | 然后,放弃吗? |
[33:40] | I don’t know what else to do right now. | 我不知道现在还能做什么了. |
[33:42] | You’ll think of something. | 你要想些事情. |
[33:45] | You came to give me a pep talk? | 你来给我些鼓励的话吗? |
[33:48] | That’s what friends are for. | 这就是朋友要做的事. |
[33:51] | – Friends. – Hey! | – 朋友. – 嗨! |
[33:54] | This is you talking here. | 这是你在这说的. |
[33:56] | Might as well be honest. | 该诚实的说. |
[33:59] | What if I quit the air force? | 假使我退出空军呢? |
[34:01] | Would that change anything | 那能改变任何事吗, |
[34:03] | or is it just an excuse? | 或者它只不过是个借口? |
[34:06] | I’d never ask you to give up your career. | 我绝不要你放弃你的职业. |
[34:08] | Cos you don’t feel anything for me? | 因为你确实对我没有感觉吗? |
[34:10] | Carter… | 卡特… |
[34:11] | I’d let you go right now if I knew. | 如果我知道,现在我就会让你走. |
[34:12] | – That easy? – I didn’t say it would be easy. | – 容易吗? – 我没有说会很容易. |
[34:16] | Then what’s stopping you, | 那么是什么让你停止的, |
[34:18] | if you really wanna know? | 如果你真的想知道? |
[34:20] | I’m trying. | 我厌烦了. |
[34:22] | Maybe it’s not me that’s the problem here. | 或许那不是我在这里的问题. |
[34:27] | Let’s face it, I’m not that complex. | 让我们面对它, 我并不很复杂. |
[34:30] | – Me? – Sam… | – 我? – 山姆… |
[34:33] | I’m a safe bet. | 我是个物体. |
[34:39] | As long as I’m thinking about you, | 只要我想起你, |
[34:40] | setting my sights on what I think is unattainable, | 按照我的视线都是达不到的, |
[34:44] | there’s no chance of being hurt by someone else. | 没机会让其他人受到伤害. |
[34:47] | Jacob was right. | 雅各布是对的. |
[34:51] | You deserve more. | 你应该得到更多. |
[34:57] | I will always be there for you, no matter what. | 我会一直在那里等你,不管怎样. |
[35:04] | Believe me. | 相信我. |
[35:10] | So what now? | 那么现在做什么? |
[35:12] | Go save your ass. | 去拯救你自己. |
[35:15] | One last thing. | 最后一件事. |
[35:28] | Never mind. | 别记心上. |
[35:51] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[35:53] | What do you mean? | 你指的是什么? |
[35:55] | Whoever you are, | 无论你是谁, |
[35:56] | I know why everyone else has shown up. | 我知道此外出现的人为什么在这. |
[35:58] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里? |
[35:59] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么? |
[36:02] | I don’t want anything, but you do. | 我不想要任何东西,但是你想. |
[36:05] | “Then the traveller in the dark | “然后在黑暗中的旅行者 |
[36:08] | thanks you for your tiny spark. “ | 感谢你的小火花.” |
[36:10] | “How could he see where to go | “他怎样才能看见要去哪里, |
[36:12] | if you did not twinkle so?” | 如果你没有如此的闪烁?” |
[36:31] | What you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[36:33] | It’s complicated. | 它很复杂. |
[36:34] | Try me. | 试试我. |
[36:36] | I’m gonna try to save myself with a bubble. | 我要努力尝试用一个气泡救我自己. |
[36:38] | How? | 怎样? |
[36:40] | The hyperdrive won’t fully engage, | 超空间不会有充足能量, |
[36:42] | but maybe it doesn’t have to. | 但是或许它不需要. |
[36:44] | If I can dial down the power flow, | 如果我能沿着气体流动调整驱动, |
[36:46] | I should cause a partial shift into hyperspace, | 我会引起部分移动变化进入超空间, |
[36:49] | taking the ship out of the cloud’s space-time. | 把飞船从云团的时空带出去. |
[36:51] | Hopefully, enough to cancel | 怀希望的,足够取消 |
[36:53] | its effects on the sublight engines. | 它对光速引擎的影响. |
[36:55] | – Neat. – Yeah. | – 漂亮. – 是的. |
[37:46] | Sam, what are you doing? | 山姆,你在做什么? |
[37:51] | She’s attempting to rescue her fellow crew members. | 她正试图拯救她的船员同事. |
[37:54] | That’s crazy. | 真疯狂. |
[37:55] | Get back to Earth and then bring in the cavalry. | 返回地球然后带来部队. |
[37:57] | – There’s no time. – I agree. | – 没时间了. – 我同意. |
[37:59] | The alien vessel is too formidable. | 那艘外星飞船太可怕了. |
[38:01] | Will you guys shut up? | 你们这些家伙能不能闭嘴? |
[38:03] | Just let her work. | 让她继续工作. |
[38:25] | This is Major Samantha Carter | 我是美国空军战舰”普罗米修斯”号上的 |
[38:27] | of the US Air Force vessel Prometheus. | 萨曼莎 卡特少校 |
[38:29] | – Can you hear me? – | – 你能听到吗? – (静音) |
[38:35] | I’m thinking you’ve been stuck in here | 我认为你和我以前一样 |
[38:37] | as long as I have. | 也被陷在这里了. |
[38:39] | The only difference is, I’ve found a way out. | 唯一区别是,我找到了出去的方法. |
[38:48] | Here’s the deal. Return my crew | 这是个交易. 送回我的船员 |
[38:51] | everyone, intact | 所有人,完整无缺的 |
[38:53] | and let us go, | 并且让我们离开, |
[38:55] | and I’ll help you get outta here. | 然后我会帮你离开这里. |
[38:59] | Do we have a deal? | 成交? |
[39:18] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才究竟发生了什么? |
[39:21] | It’s a long story, sir. Just bear with me. | 说来话长了,长官.容后再说. |
[39:26] | I’m activating a hyperspace bubble | 我将启动超空间气泡, |
[39:28] | to include the alien vessel. | 包括外星飞船. |
[39:30] | We’re gonna bring it out of the cloud. | 我们要把它带出云团. |
[39:32] | Major? | 少校? |
[39:34] | I’ll explain everything soon enough, sir. | 以后我会详细解释一切,长官. |
[39:50] | Now what? | 现在要怎样? |
[39:52] | We see if they keep their end of the bargain. | 我们会看到的如果他们遵守协议. |
[40:10] | Well done, Major. | 做的好,少校. |
[40:12] | Sir, I’d like to relieve myself of duty now. | 长官,现在我要把自己从职责里解放出来了. |
[40:15] | Easy. | 容易. |
[40:16] | Get her to the infirmary. | 带她去医务室. |
[40:54] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[40:56] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[40:59] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[41:05] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉,长官. |
[41:07] | Yes, well… | 嗯,好的… |
[41:10] | A massive concussion will tend to disorient one. | 一次巨大的震动能使人迷惘. |
[41:17] | How long was I out there? | 我在这多久了? |
[41:19] | It’s all relative, that time-space continuum thing. | 都是相对的,时空连续统一体. |
[41:22] | – Sir. – Four days. | – 长官. – 4天. |
[41:27] | I could have sworn it was weeks. | 我还以为会是一周. |
[41:31] | Teal’c and Daniel say hi. | 提亚克和丹尼尔让我带问好. |
[41:34] | They’re planning a bit of a shindig for | 他们正在计划一次聚会, |
[41:36] | when you’re up and around. | 当你能走动的时候. |
[41:37] | There’s talk of cake. | 有提到蛋糕. |
[41:41] | – A cake? – My idea. | – 蛋糕? – 我的主意. |
[41:44] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了. |
[41:50] | Need anything? Magazine? Yo-yo? | 需要点什么吗? 杂志? 溜溜球? |
[41:55] | I’m fine. | 我很好. |
[41:57] | Yes, you are. | 是的,的确 |
[42:00] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官. |
[42:03] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[42:08] | Nothing. | 没事. |
[42:10] | Think nothing of it. | 什么也不要想. |
[42:12] | I’ve got plenty of that. | 我已经得到很多了. |
[42:25] | Twinkle, twinkle, little star | (女孩)闪烁,闪烁,小星星 |
[42:32] | How I wonder what you are | * 我多么想知道你是谁 |