时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Receiving a signal. It’s the Kelownans. | 收到信号.是基隆拿人. |
[00:15] | Open the iris. | 打开虹门. |
[00:27] | Mr Quinn. It’s good to see you again. | 奎恩先生.很高兴再次见到你. |
[00:30] | It’s good to see you too, sir. | 我也很高兴再次见到你,长官. |
[00:32] | I only wish it was under better circumstances. | 我只希望是在更好的情况下. |
[00:37] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈. |
[00:40] | For several months | 几个月以来, |
[00:41] | we’ve been analysing data | 我们一直在分析 |
[00:43] | on the crystal left behind by Thanos. | 萨诺斯遗留下的水晶上的数据. |
[00:46] | It was the Goa’uld | 他是3000年以前 |
[00:48] | that occupied our planet 3,000 years ago. | 占用我们星球的勾阿呜. |
[00:51] | Our progress at first was slow, | 最初我们的进展很缓慢, |
[00:54] | but we recently made a major, major discovery. | 但最近取得了很大,很大的发现. |
[01:00] | It turns out that naquadria was not originally present. | 事实表明那夸达最初不是原产的. |
[01:06] | – Here. – What do you mean? | – 这里. – 你的意思是? |
[01:09] | It’s not native to our planet. | 它不是我们星球天生的. |
[01:11] | It exists in the mineral deposits underground. | 我不明白,它存在于地下矿脉. |
[01:14] | I know it does now, | 我知道它现在是的, |
[01:16] | but we believe that those deposits | 但是我们认为那些矿藏最初 |
[01:19] | were originally made up of ordinary naqahdah. | 是由普通的那夸达组成. |
[01:22] | I assume this makes sense to you. | 我认为这对你们很有意义. |
[01:25] | Actually, no, it doesn’t. | 实际上,不,没有. |
[01:27] | We found a reference to a process the Goa’uld discovered | 我们找到了一个涉及到勾阿呜的程序,发现 |
[01:30] | which let them convert raw naqahdah into naquadria while it’s still in the ground. | 他们将未提取的那夸达转变为那夸达的过程仍然在地下进行. |
[01:34] | It started a chain reaction | 它开始了连锁反应, |
[01:37] | which has continued on down through the veins, | 继续在地脉下进行, |
[01:40] | getting deeper and deeper, | 变得越来越深, |
[01:41] | and we believe the process is ongoing. | 并且我们相信进程 仍然在继续前进. |
[01:44] | Are you saying that right now there are deposits of naqahdah on your planet | 你在说现在你们星球上储存的那夸达 |
[01:48] | being transformed into naquadria? | 开始转换为那夸达? |
[01:50] | Yes. One very large one in particular. | 是的.尤其是一块非常大的. |
[01:54] | We only recently discovered it | 我们只是最近才发现它, |
[01:56] | because it’s so far beneath the surface. | 因为它离地表太远了. |
[01:59] | But as the conversion process goes deeper, | 但是当转换过程继续深入, |
[02:01] | the heat and pressure get higher. | 地热和压力同时变得越来越高. |
[02:03] | And naquadria is highly unstable. | 并且那夸达是极度不稳定. |
[02:05] | We believe that when it reaches a certain depth, | 我们相信当它抵达一定的深度, |
[02:08] | it’s going to explode. | 它就会爆炸. |
[02:10] | With enough force to obliterate Kelowna. | 释放的力量足够让基隆拿消失. |
[03:19] | Stargate.SG1-s07e14.Fallout | |
[03:34] | The first few references to the conversion process | 我们最初所找到 |
[03:36] | that we found were pretty vague. | 涉及到转变过程的相当含糊. |
[03:39] | I was half-convinced I’d made a mistake in the translation. | 我半信半疑自己翻译错了 |
[03:43] | Then we came across test results | 然后我们偶然的测试结果 |
[03:46] | which show the ratio of naqahdah | 显示了转变过程中 |
[03:48] | to naquadria achieved in the process. | 那夸达转变为那夸达的比率. |
[03:53] | Check this out. | 核对这个. |
[03:57] | The unconverted naqahdah | 未转变的那夸达 |
[03:59] | breaks down into lighter elements. | 分解成为更轻的元素. |
[04:00] | I was wondering | 你知道吗,长久以来我很疑惑, |
[04:02] | why we never found any naquadria anywhere else in the galaxy. | 为何我们从未在银河系其他地方找到过那夸达. |
[04:06] | Now I think it’s | 现在我认为, |
[04:07] | because it doesn’t exist in nature at all. | 这是因为它在本质上根本不存在. |
[04:09] | That’s why none of the Goa’uld knew about it | 那就是为何任何勾阿呜不知道的原因, |
[04:12] | until Anubis probed your mind. | 直到阿努比斯刺探你的大脑为止. |
[04:15] | We’ve got the latest geological data. | 我们得到了最新的地址数据. |
[04:17] | It looks like… | 它看起来像… |
[04:19] | – Oh. Hello. – Hi. | – 噢,你好. – 嗨. |
[04:24] | Oh… Samantha Carter, this is Kianna Cyr. | 噢… 萨曼莎 卡特,这是基安娜 茜尔. |
[04:27] | This is… Sam Carter. | 这是… 山姆 卡特. |
[04:29] | She helps me out on the translations. | 她帮助我度过翻译的难关. |
[04:31] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说过许多关于你的事,少校. |
[04:33] | We could use your expertise right now. | 我们可能现在就需要你的专业知识. |
[04:35] | What you got? | 你得到什么了? |
[04:36] | The naquadria has progressed deeper than we thought. | 那夸达比我们所想的转变的更深了. |
[04:39] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多长时间? |
[04:41] | A few weeks, a month. It’s hard to say. | 几周,一个月.很难说. |
[04:43] | We must understand how the conversion process works | 如果我们想阻止转变过程, |
[04:45] | if we want to stop it. | 我们就必须首先理解它是怎样工作的 |
[04:48] | Yeah, but the information on the crystal’s incomplete. | 对,但是水晶上的相关信息很不完整. |
[04:51] | Then we’re gonna have to figure it out for ourselves. | 然后我们需要自己独自想出来. |
[05:07] | Ambassador, welcome to Earth. | 大使,欢迎到地球. |
[05:10] | Actually, it’s First Minister now. | 实际上,我现在是第一大臣了. |
[05:12] | First Minister. | 第一大臣. |
[05:14] | This is Vin Eremal and Lucia Tarthus, | 这是文 埃瑞麦尔和露西娅 塔涩丝, |
[05:17] | the Tiranian and Andari representatives on the council. | 地拉那和安得利的议会代表. |
[05:20] | Councillors. | 议员们. |
[05:22] | Right this way. | 请这边走. |
[05:31] | I assumed Jonas Quinn would be joining us. | 我以为乔纳斯 奎恩会加入我们. |
[05:34] | He sends his apologies. | 他做出了道歉. |
[05:35] | He’s devoting his attention to the naquadria problem. | 他将注意力奉献给了那夸达问题. |
[05:38] | Has any progress been made? | 有任何进展了吗? |
[05:41] | So far very little, I’m afraid. | 恐怕,到目前为止很少. |
[05:43] | I believe that with the participation of our friends from Earth, | 我相信有我们来自地球的朋友参与, |
[05:46] | a solution will be found. | 会找到解决办法的. |
[05:48] | We all hope that’s the case, | 事实上我们都希望如此, |
[05:50] | but you may want to consider some contingency plans. | 但是你们也许要考虑一些意外事故的打算. |
[05:54] | We can offer you | 我们能有限的提供你们 |
[05:55] | limited relocation through the Stargate. | 通过星际之门进行转移. |
[05:57] | Limited? | 有限的? |
[05:58] | A full evacuation of an industrialised world | 一个工业化的世界进行全面疏散, |
[06:01] | is a practical impossibility. | 实际上是不可能的事情. |
[06:03] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我不肯定我明白. |
[06:05] | You invited us here to propose | 你邀请我们来这里是 |
[06:07] | that we abandon Langara? | 为了建议我们抛弃兰加拉? |
[06:12] | Langara is the new name of our planet. | 兰加拉是我们星球的新名字. |
[06:15] | It’s from an ancient dialect common | 它来自于一个远古方言, |
[06:16] | to all three nations. | 3个国家都通用. |
[06:18] | A symbol of our new unity. | 我们新团结的象征. |
[06:21] | Has a nice ring to it. | 找个漂亮的戒指给它. |
[06:23] | It was chosen by a committee. | 它是议会的选择. |
[06:25] | We understand that if this problem cannot be solved, | 我们明白如果这个问题无法被解决, |
[06:28] | Kelowna will suffer severe devastation. | 基隆拿会遭受严重的破坏. |
[06:30] | At which point we are prepared to | 在那点上,我们准备给幸存者 |
[06:32] | offer the survivors humanitarian aid. | 提供人道主义援助. |
[06:33] | We have limited resources, | 当然,我们只有有限的资源, |
[06:36] | but we pledge to do what we can. | 但我们保证去做能做的. |
[06:39] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[06:40] | Has no one explained this to you? | 没人给你解释这个吗? |
[06:42] | We have tried. | 我们试过. |
[06:43] | They seem unwilling to accept the truth. | 他们似乎不情愿接受真相. |
[06:46] | If you knew our history, | 如果你了解我们的历史, |
[06:47] | you’d understand our reluctance | 你会理解我们不情愿 |
[06:49] | to believe Kelownan propaganda. | 相信基隆拿的宣传. |
[06:51] | Our own scientists have studied the problem. | 我们自己的科学家已经开始研究问题. |
[06:53] | While Kelowna will bear the brunt of the explosion | 当基隆拿首当其冲遭受爆炸时 |
[06:56] | in fact, almost half the country’s landmass will be destroyed | 事实上,差不多一半国家的大陆会被毁灭 |
[07:00] | you’re not taking into account the debris in the upper atmosphere. | 你还没考虑到大气上空的残骸. |
[07:03] | It will block the sunlight | 它会阻挡阳光, |
[07:05] | and lower the average surface temperature significantly. | 降低相当多的平均表面温度. |
[07:08] | Your entire planet will be uninhabitable. | 换句话说,你们的整个星球将会不适于居住. |
[07:20] | It makes no sense. Naquadria is a heavier, | 这没意义. 那夸达更重, |
[07:23] | less stable isotope than naqahdah. | 相比那夸达更低稳定的同位素. |
[07:25] | Conversion should require the continuous input of energy. | 转变过程应该需要能量连续不断的输入. |
[07:29] | But it seems to be continuing on its own. | 对,但是它似乎独立地继续下去. |
[07:31] | – Which is impossible. – Not necessarily. | – 这是不可能的. – 不一定. |
[07:35] | Low-energy fusion can occur | 低能量溶解能发生, |
[07:37] | in the presence of certain catalysts like muons. | 当存在某些像介子的催化剂时. |
[07:40] | I believe that only works for extremely light materials | 我认为只有极其轻的物质会工作, |
[07:43] | such as deuterium. | 例如重��. |
[07:44] | Kelownan understanding of particle physics | 基隆拿对于粒子物理学的理解 |
[07:47] | seems to have come a long way. | 似乎还要走很长的路. |
[07:49] | We’re quick learners. | 我们是快速的学习者. |
[07:51] | I wasn’t thinking about muons specifically. | 我没想介子是明确的. |
[07:54] | Other subatomic particles could | 其他次原子粒子 |
[07:56] | have catalysed this reaction. | 也能催化这个反应. |
[07:58] | The real question is why didn’t this planet | 真正的问题是,为什么这个星球 |
[08:01] | blow up a long time ago? | 很久以前没有爆炸? |
[08:03] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[08:04] | You haven’t figured out the process | 我认为你没有理解好过程, |
[08:06] | because you’ve assumed | 因为你假定这个转变过程 |
[08:08] | that this transformation began 3,000 years ago. | 开始于3000年以前. |
[08:11] | That’s what the historical data indicates. | 但那是历史数据显示的. |
[08:13] | Maybe so. | 或许是. |
[08:14] | If you put that aside | 但如果你把它放在一边, |
[08:16] | and assume the presence of the right catalysts, | 然后假设存在了正确的催化剂, |
[08:18] | you can account for this reaction. | 你就能说明这个反应. |
[08:20] | It’s just a lot faster than you thought. | 只是它比你所想的快许多. |
[08:23] | How much faster? | 有多快? |
[08:24] | A deposit the size of the one you discovered | 你发现的那个储藏的大小 |
[08:26] | could take as little as a few years to transform completely. | 可能只用了几年就转变完成了. |
[08:50] | What was that? | 那是怎么了? |
[08:55] | Receiving video transmission, sir. | 接收到影像传送,长官. |
[09:00] | Major, what’s your situation? | 少校,现在你情况如何? |
[09:02] | Most of the fires caused by the earthquake are under control. | 大部分被地震引起的火灾已经被控制住了. |
[09:05] | Dr Fraiser’s organising the distribution of medical supplies. | 弗雷泽医生正在组织分配医学供给. |
[09:09] | It’s hard to believe it was a coincidence. | 很难相信它是个巧合. |
[09:11] | It wasn’t. | 它不是的. |
[09:13] | We traced the epicentre to | 我们追踪到地震中心是一个 |
[09:14] | a small pocket of converted naquadria | 口袋大小的已转变那夸达, |
[09:16] | located about 20km below the surface. | 位于地表下20公里. |
[09:19] | A small pocket? | 一小口袋? |
[09:20] | When the main deposit goes, | 当那个大的储藏开始, |
[09:22] | the explosion will be 100,000 times greater. | 爆炸威力将是这次的100000倍. |
[09:30] | – This planet? – Madronas. | – 这个星球? – 漠交纳人. |
[09:33] | And how far away is it? | 并且它有多远? |
[09:34] | Approximately 14,000 light years. | 大约14000光年. |
[09:39] | Give or take. | 相差不多. |
[09:40] | The Madronans are a peaceful, advanced society | 漠交纳文明是一个和平的先进社会 |
[09:43] | with resources to accept thousands of refugees. | 有资源可以接受上千名难民. |
[09:46] | Quinn’s reports refer to | 奎恩的报告提到 |
[09:48] | uninhabited planets capable of sustaining life. | 有无人的星球能支持生命. |
[09:51] | The Andari government might consider relocation | 安得利政府希望考虑迁徙地, |
[09:53] | if one were available. | 如果其中一个有效. |
[09:54] | Without infrastructure, any uninhabited planet | 没有基础设施,任何无人星球 |
[09:57] | would not be able to sustain as many Langaran refugees. | 也许不能支持如此众多的兰伽蓝难民. |
[10:00] | I’m not suggesting one planet for all of us. | 我并没有建议我们所有人到一个星球. |
[10:04] | You want your own planet? | 你想要你们自己的星球? |
[10:06] | The Andari people would welcome a fresh start, | 安得利的人民会欢迎一个全新的开始, |
[10:09] | given the oppression we’ve suffered. | 没有我们曾经遭受过的压迫. |
[10:11] | All you suffered under Tiranian rule | 你们所有在地拉那规则下的遭遇 |
[10:13] | was peace and good government! | 都是和平和好政府! |
[10:14] | And mass arrests, summary executions! | 以及大量的逮捕,即刻处决! |
[10:17] | In response to terrorist acts! | 对恐怖行动的反击! |
[10:18] | Whoa! | Whoa!(让马停住时喊的..) |
[10:22] | We’re getting a bit off-topic here. | 我们这有点偏离主题了. |
[10:26] | Three separate relocations is just not practical. | 3次分开的迁徙只不过不实际. |
[10:29] | Madronas is your best bet to | 漠交纳人是你们最好的赌注, |
[10:31] | save as many lives as possible. | 尽可能的多的拯救生命. |
[10:46] | Jonas. Major Carter. | 乔纳斯.卡特少校. |
[10:49] | You’ve discovered something about the conversion process. | 你们发现了一些关于转变过程的事情. |
[10:55] | We determined that the transformation must have begun | 好的,我们确定了转变一定是开始于 |
[10:58] | with a massive bombardment of subatomic particles | 亚原子粒子的巨大轰击 |
[11:01] | which catalyse the reaction and allow it | 催化了反应,并允许它没有能量 |
[11:03] | to continue without energy input. | 输入也能继续下去. |
[11:05] | It’s possible to create these particles in the lab. | 有可能在实验室中创造出这些粒子. |
[11:09] | But there’s only one way they could have been produced | 但是只有一种方式能使得他们被生产 |
[11:12] | with enough energy to penetrate several miles | 与足够的能量一起穿透 |
[11:14] | into the crust of the planet. | 几英里进入行星地壳. |
[11:15] | It was the naquadria bomb test. | 是那个那夸达炸弹试验. |
[11:19] | The test that was conducted two years ago. | 那个试验2年以前开始引导转变. |
[11:23] | We did this to ourselves. | 我们对我们自己做了这个. |
[11:36] | Historical documents indicate that Thanos was destroyed in some cataclysmic event. | 历史文件指出萨诺斯被某些洪水事件破坏了. |
[11:40] | Maybe this explosion triggered the chain reaction. | 或许这次爆炸触发了连锁反应. |
[11:43] | It did. At least with the naqahdah deposit near the surface. | 确实是. 至少那夸达储藏接近地表. |
[11:46] | Thanos managed to create naquadria in the lab, | 萨诺斯设法在实验室里创造那夸达, |
[11:51] | but something went wrong. | 但某些事情出错了. |
[11:53] | The resulting explosion released the subatomic particles | 导致的爆炸释放了亚原子粒子 |
[11:57] | which catalysed the conversion of the first vein of naqahdah. | 它催化转变成了第一个那夸达矿脉. |
[12:00] | The rest of the deposit transformed in less than a year. | 其余矿藏在少于一年内进行了转变. |
[12:03] | After that it lay in the ground. | 在那之后它储藏在地下. |
[12:05] | Another 10,000 years and it would have decayed back into naqahdah | 再过10000年它就可能衰败回那夸达 |
[12:09] | if you hadn’t mined it first. | 如果你们没有首先开采它. |
[12:11] | Then we set off the bomb, | 然后我们点燃了炸弹, |
[12:13] | which started the conversion of the second, deeper vein. | 它开始了第二次转变, 更深入进地脉. |
[12:22] | This is outrageous. | 这是可憎的. |
[12:24] | If what you say is true, | 如果你说的是真的, |
[12:25] | the Kelownan government bears full responsibility | 基隆拿政府必须承担全部责任 |
[12:28] | for the imminent destruction of Langara. | 对于兰加拉即将来临的毁灭. |
[12:31] | Your governments formed an alliance to attack Kelowna. | 你们的政府形成联盟要进攻基隆拿. |
[12:34] | We were looking to defend ourselves. | 我们只是寻找保护自己的方法. |
[12:36] | We went to a heightened war alert | 在我们获悉你们研究之后, |
[12:38] | after we learned of your research. | 我们进一步提高了战争警戒. |
[12:39] | Which proves you were spying on us. | 那能证明你曾暗中监视我们. |
[12:42] | What choice did we have? | 我们还有什么选择? |
[12:43] | We weren’t going to rely on the Kelownan government | 我们不能依赖基隆拿政府 |
[12:46] | to tell us the truth. | 来告诉我们真相. |
[12:47] | Councillors, please. | 议员们,请别吵. |
[12:48] | These talks must be suspended | 这些谈话必须被中止 |
[12:50] | until I confer with my cabinet. | 直到我同内阁商讨以后. |
[12:51] | – For crying out loud! – Jack. | – 搞什么名堂! – 杰克. |
[12:54] | Who cares whose fault it is? | – 谁关心这是谁的错误? – 杰克. |
[12:56] | Your planet is gonna blow up. | (欧尼尔)你们的星球就要爆炸了… (丹尼尔)杰克… |
[12:58] | The whole damn planet, Daniel! | (欧尼尔) 整个该死的星球, 丹尼尔! |
[13:00] | I think it’s best if we all take a little recess. | 没问题. 我认为最好我们都少许休息一下. |
[13:08] | General. | 将军. |
[13:10] | – I say we send ’em packing. – Indeed. | – 我说我们撵走他们. – 确实. |
[13:12] | We still have the potential to save thousands of lives. | 我们仍然有机会拯救数千个生命. |
[13:15] | And yet they don’t seem to understand or care. | 然而他们似乎不理解或者关心. |
[13:18] | This is diplomacy, | 这是外交,杰克. |
[13:20] | the way the game is played. It takes patience. | 这是游戏的方式.它需要耐心. |
[13:22] | Yeah? Well, I’m fresh out. | 是吗? 嗯.我去外面新鲜会. |
[13:25] | As am I. | 我也一样. |
[13:29] | I think you’re on your own. | 我认为你想自己独立着. |
[13:42] | However many times you go over this, | 但是不管你做多少次这个, |
[13:44] | we’ll come to the same conclusion. | 我们都得到相同的结论. |
[13:46] | There is simply no way to reverse the process. | 很明显没有办法能逆转过程. |
[13:49] | Maybe we don’t have to. | 或许我们不需要做. |
[13:52] | According to the latest geological data, | 根据最新的地址数据, |
[13:54] | there’s a minor fault line | 那有一条较小的地质断层 |
[13:56] | crossing the vein of naqahdah | 穿过那夸达矿脉 |
[13:57] | about a kilometre above the large deposit. | 在那个大储藏上面约1公里. |
[14:00] | If we could somehow trigger a move along the fault line, | 如果我们能设法使其沿着地质断层走, |
[14:03] | we could isolate the advancing naquadria | 我们能隔离开前进的那夸达 |
[14:06] | and break off the chain reaction. | 并在其继续深入之前中止连锁反应. |
[14:08] | How do we do that? | 我们怎么做到那个? |
[14:10] | Set off a large explosion near the fault. | 在断层附近设置一次大型爆炸. |
[14:12] | Stargate Command could provide | 星际之门管理中心可以提供 |
[14:14] | a small nuclear device. | 一个小型核子设备. |
[14:16] | The only problem is we’d have to get it down there, | 唯一问题是我们必须深入到下面去, |
[14:19] | which means drilling through 20 kilometres of solid rock. | 意味着要凿穿20公里厚的坚固岩石. |
[14:26] | What? | 什么? |
[14:27] | There’s something I wanna show you. | 有些东西我想展示给你看. |
[14:56] | It took us 2. 5 years to build, | 它耗费我们2年半来建造, |
[14:58] | at a cost of over half the annual Kelownan research budget. | 以基隆拿研究预算的一半以上为代价. |
[15:03] | A deep-underground excavation vehicle. | 一架深层地下挖掘车. |
[15:09] | Cool. | 酷. |
[15:13] | The fore and aft sections | 嗯.前后部分 |
[15:16] | have both been outfitted with titanium cutter heads, | 都装备了钛制切割头, |
[15:20] | each of which can withstand | 每个都能禁得住 |
[15:22] | or apply thrusts of up to 50 metric tonnes. | 或者能产生50吨推力. |
[15:27] | What kind of advance rate? | 前进速度如何? |
[15:30] | Uh… about 80 metres per hour. | 呃… 大约每小时80米. |
[15:34] | I know it’s not fast enough, | 我知道这不够快, |
[15:36] | but I do have an idea for a little adjustment | 但是我已经有主意做个小的调整 |
[15:39] | that’ll give us a lot more speed. | 那能给我们更多些速度. |
[15:42] | Tok’ra tunnel crystals. | 托克拉隧道水晶. |
[15:44] | Modified to work in conjunction with the cutter heads. | 修改过能和切割头一起工作. |
[15:47] | Pretty impressive. | 相当令人印象深刻. |
[15:49] | Mind if I look at your power systems? | 介意我看下你的动力系统吗? |
[15:50] | After you. | 请先. |
[15:59] | Do we have to show her everything? | 我们有必要展示给她一切吗? |
[16:01] | Kianna. | 基安娜. |
[16:03] | Everybody has an agenda, Jonas. | 每个人都有议程, 乔纳斯. |
[16:05] | Her people have made no secret of | 她的人没去保密 |
[16:06] | their interest in our naquadria deposits. | 他们对我们那夸达矿藏的兴趣. |
[16:09] | Look, I’ve wanted to come forward with this for a long time, | 你看,我想要为这个站出来很久了, |
[16:12] | but I always got overruled by the cabinet. | 但我总是被内阁驳回. |
[16:15] | Now we have no choice. | 现在我们别无选择. |
[16:17] | We don’t need her. | 我们不需要她. |
[16:18] | We can go to the Tok’ra ourselves. | 我们可以自己去找托克拉. |
[16:21] | I worked with these people for over a year. | 我和这些人一起工作超过了1年. |
[16:25] | I trust them with my life. | 我相信他们,甚至是我的生命. |
[16:41] | Don’t worry. | 别担心. |
[16:51] | The machine was designed to mine naquadria. | 机器被设计用来开采那夸达. |
[16:53] | In the terms of our alliance, | 在我们联盟的期限里, |
[16:55] | information relating to naquadria is to be shared. | 有关那夸达 的资料应该被分享. |
[16:58] | We were misled. | 我们被欺骗了. |
[16:59] | We intended to tell you | 我们打算一旦原型能完全操作 |
[17:01] | once the prototype was fully operational. | 就告诉你们的. |
[17:02] | Do you take us for idiots? | 你当我们是白痴吗? |
[17:05] | It was you that created this disaster. | 是你们造成了这次灾难. |
[17:08] | And now you expect to benefit | 并且现在你们期望 |
[17:10] | by acquiring alien technology? | 通过获得外星技术获益吗? |
[17:12] | It was unfortunate the Kelownans | 咳,我认为很不幸 |
[17:13] | didn’t reveal this information sooner. | 基隆拿人没有很快展现这个信息. |
[17:17] | However, regarding the Tok’ra crystals, | 但是, 就托克拉水晶而言, |
[17:20] | you really have no choice. | 你们真的没有选择. |
[17:21] | Without them we won’t reach the naquadria vein | 没有它们,我们就不能及时到达那夸达矿脉 |
[17:24] | in time to save your world. | 去拯救你的世界. |
[17:25] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单. |
[17:35] | Wow. Jonas. | 哇噢.乔纳斯. |
[17:37] | This technology is beyond | 这项技术远远超过 |
[17:38] | anything I’ve seen in Kelowna. | 任何我曾在基隆拿看过的. |
[17:41] | I made some adjustments | 我做了些少许调整, |
[17:42] | based on what I learned in Stargate Command. | 建立于我在星际之门管理中心所学过的. |
[17:46] | Pretty amazing. | 相当惊人. |
[17:48] | Yeah, I tell you, | 对.我告诉你, |
[17:49] | most of the credit goes to Kianna. | 大多数都归功于基安娜. |
[17:51] | – Kianna? – Oh, yeah. | – 基安娜? – 噢,对. |
[17:53] | She took what she learned from me | 她接受从我这里学到的, |
[17:55] | and made modifications to the hydraulics, | 然后做出了修改,对 |
[17:57] | the shielding mechanisms, everything. | 水力学,保护机制, 一切. |
[18:01] | Without her, | 我告诉你.没有她, |
[18:03] | this thing would be months away from being operational. | 这东西距离能操作还会有数月远. |
[18:07] | You two have been working closely on this. | 因此,你们两人一定很接近的工作这个. |
[18:10] | Yeah, I guess. | 对,我猜. |
[18:13] | – What? – Come on, Jonas, I’m not blind. | – 什么? – 跟着来,乔纳斯,我没瞎. |
[18:17] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[18:19] | Let’s just say that it’s in the development stage. | 让我们说只是在发展阶段. |
[18:23] | Although I do find her interesting. | 虽然我发现她的兴趣. |
[18:26] | I bet you do. | 我打赌你会的. |
[19:22] | Teal’c. I trust your mission was a success? | 提亚克. 我相信你的任务成功了? |
[19:26] | Indeed. The crystals you requested. | 确实. 你要求的水晶. |
[19:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[19:33] | How are the negotiations progressing? | 谈判进展如何了? |
[19:35] | Well, they finally agreed to | 嗯,他们最终同意 |
[19:37] | send a three-person delegation to Madronas | 派一个3人代表团到漠交纳人 |
[19:39] | to evaluate it as an evacuation site. | 评估它是否可作为一个疏散的地点. |
[19:42] | What of Jonas and Major Carter? | 乔纳斯和卡特少校怎么样了? |
[19:44] | They’re adjusting the Kelownan excavation machine. | 他们在调整基隆拿挖掘机. |
[19:47] | It should be ready for launch within 24 hours. | 它应该在少于24小时内准备好发射. |
[19:59] | Hey. Just in time to help me run a few diagnostic programs. | 嗨.正好能帮我进行一些诊断程序. |
[20:09] | What? | 什么? |
[20:10] | Jonas, did you design the primary power distribution circuits? | 乔纳斯,是你设计的主要动力分配线路吗? |
[20:15] | I didn’t really design anything. | 我实际上没设计任何东西. |
[20:17] | I did make suggestions for upgrades. | 我提出过建议去升级. |
[20:19] | Based on advanced technology you encountered with SG-1? | 建立在你遇见SG-1前的先进技术? |
[20:23] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对.没错. |
[20:25] | Why, what’s wrong? | 为什么,怎么了? |
[20:28] | The hardware’s different, | 硬件是不同的, |
[20:30] | but the basic principle is very similar to a Goa’uld design. | 但是基本原理非常类似勾阿呜设计. |
[20:34] | – That’s impossible. – I went over it three times. | – 那不可能. – 我查看了3次. |
[20:37] | I probably wouldn’t have noticed | 我或许不可能注意到 |
[20:39] | if I hadn’t calculated | 如果我没计算 |
[20:41] | that the generators were operating at 130% efficiency. | 那发电机正以130%的功率运转. |
[20:47] | No. | 不. |
[20:50] | There’s some mistake. | 一定是搞错了. |
[20:51] | Jonas, who did design the system? | 乔纳斯, 谁设计了系统? |
[21:05] | Jonas, what’s going on? | 乔纳斯,发生什么了? |
[21:07] | We know. | 我们知道了. |
[21:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[21:10] | Who do you serve? | 你为谁服务? |
[21:11] | Jonas, whatever you think… | 乔纳斯, 任何你想的… |
[21:14] | Whatever she told you is a lie. | 任何她告诉你的都是个谎言. |
[21:16] | They searched your quarters. | 他们搜查过你的住所. |
[21:18] | Do you want to explain why | 你想解释为什么 |
[21:19] | they found a Goa’uld communication device? | 他们找到一个勾阿呜通讯设备吗? |
[21:31] | Very well. You know the truth. | (变形的声音) 非常好.你知道真相了. |
[21:34] | Now how shall we proceed? | 现在我们将怎样进行? |
[21:44] | I’m assuming this is the drug | 我认为这是使你 |
[21:46] | that allowed you to escape detection. | 逃脱侦测的药物. |
[21:48] | It somehow masks the presence of a symbiote, right? | 它似乎是在共生体上进行 某种伪装,是吗? |
[21:53] | I’m sending this back to the SGC for analysis. | 我会把这个送回星门指挥部作分析. |
[21:56] | How long have you been on this planet? | 你在这个星球多久了? |
[21:58] | We knew Anubis came here for a reason. | 我们知道阿努比斯出于一个理由来这里. |
[22:01] | After his defeat I was despatched to find out | 在他被击败以后,我被派来寻找 |
[22:03] | why he was so interested in this place. | 为何他对这个星球感兴趣的原因. |
[22:05] | So you work for Baal? | 因此你为巴尔工作? |
[22:08] | I gained access to Kelowna’s research | 我获许接近基隆拿的研究 |
[22:11] | by implanting myself in a scientist on the naquadria project. | 通过移植自己进入一个那夸达 项目的科学家. |
[22:15] | Let me talk to Kianna. | 让我和基安娜谈. |
[22:18] | In a small way I’ve grown to admire this host. | 通过小规模的方式, 我开始钦佩这个宿主. |
[22:21] | She is exceptionally astute. A superior specimen. | 她异常的机敏. 一个优良的样品. |
[22:26] | Let me talk to her. | 让我和她谈. |
[22:27] | I made the major modifications to the excavator. | 我对挖掘机作了大部分的修改. |
[22:31] | If you wish to complete this undertaking, | 如果你希望完成这次工作, |
[22:33] | you will require my assistance. | 你会需要我的援助. |
[22:35] | Why would you help us? | 为什么你要帮助我们? |
[22:38] | We share a common goal. | 我们分享一个同样的目标. |
[22:41] | I too wish to save this world. | 我也希望拯救这个世界. |
[22:43] | So you can hand it over to Baal? | 因此你能把它转手交给巴尔? |
[22:46] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样想. |
[22:48] | Jonas. | (像基安娜) 乔纳斯. |
[22:53] | Kianna? | 基安娜? |
[22:55] | She’s right. You’re going to need her. | 她是对的.你需要她. |
[23:01] | Let her help you, for the sake of our people. | 让她帮助你,为了我们的人民. |
[23:04] | It’s not her, Jonas. | 那不是她,乔纳斯. |
[23:05] | It’s a Goa’uld trying to fool us. | 那是勾阿呜试图愚弄我们. |
[23:07] | We’ve seen it before. | 我们以前见过那个. |
[23:08] | No. Jonas, please. | 不.乔纳斯,请别. |
[23:13] | Get her outta here. | 带她离开这里. |
[23:23] | Depth is 2200 metres. | 深度是2200米. |
[23:26] | Speed 1. 5 metres per second. | 速度每秒1.5米. |
[23:31] | The drills are running hot. | 钻头开始变热. |
[23:32] | All right. | 很好. |
[23:33] | Bring down your RPMs. Don’t overcompensate. | 降低你的RPM. 不要过度补偿. |
[23:39] | I can’t stay ahead of these adjustments. | 我不能保持这些调整. |
[23:41] | You’re gonna stall us out. Power up. | 你将要使我们失速.提升动力. |
[23:47] | You stripped the drill heads. | 你卸掉了钻头. |
[23:50] | Control. End simulation. | 控制室.结束模拟. |
[23:55] | Jonas, we’ve got a problem. | 乔纳斯,我们有个问题. |
[24:00] | Could this be the result of Goa’uld sabotage? | (塔涩丝)这会是勾阿呜破坏的结果吗? |
[24:03] | No. Major Carter believes the Goa’uld’s modifications | 不.卡特少校相信勾阿呜的修改 |
[24:06] | have improved the speed and efficiency of the drills. | 改进了速度和钻头的效率. |
[24:10] | The system requires constant adjustments | 可能系统需要固定的调节 |
[24:13] | according to the material it’s passing through. | 根据它正通过的物质. |
[24:16] | It’s kind of like shifting gears in a racecar. | 有点像竞速汽车里的变速. |
[24:20] | Major Carter isn’t confident | 要点是,卡特少校并不自信 |
[24:22] | in her ability to run the drill. | 她有能力运转钻头. |
[24:24] | She thinks the best person for the job | 她认为那个工作最好的人选 |
[24:26] | is the Goa’uld. | 是那个勾阿呜. |
[24:27] | You can’t be serious. | 你是说着玩的吧. |
[24:30] | We could overhaul the system | 我们可以彻底检修系统 |
[24:31] | and eliminate the modifications, | 并消除那些修改, |
[24:33] | but that would reduce the speed of the excavator | 但那只会降低挖掘机的速度, |
[24:36] | and it would take weeks. | 并且需要数周. |
[24:37] | We don’t have that kind of time. | 我们没有那点时间. |
[24:40] | The Goa’uld could have sabotaged it any time. | 勾阿呜可能在任何时间破坏它. |
[24:42] | Instead she helped Jonas improve several key systems. | 相反她帮助乔纳斯改进了几个重要系统. |
[24:45] | Only to preserve the naquadria deposit for Baal. | 只是为了给巴尔保存那夸达矿藏. |
[24:49] | Maybe so, but averting the explosion | 或许是,但是避免爆炸 |
[24:51] | is our first priority. | 是我们要优先考虑的. |
[24:52] | Without the Goa’uld, we have no chance. | 没有那个勾阿呜,我们没机会. |
[25:13] | You’ve made the right choice. | 你做出了正确的选择. |
[25:15] | Your confidence in me will not go unrewarded. | 你对我的自信会得不到报偿. |
[25:18] | We had no choice. And for the record, | 我们没选择. 并且已备案的, |
[25:20] | our confidence in you is minimal. | 我们对你的自信很小. |
[25:23] | Which is, no doubt, | 哪一个, 无疑地, |
[25:25] | why the shol’va will be accompanying us. | 为什么那个休伐陪我们一起. |
[25:31] | And why all of you are armed. | 并且为什么你们所有人都武装着? |
[25:35] | Who calibrated the primary inductors? | 谁校验的主要诱导器? |
[25:38] | I did. | 我做的. |
[25:39] | Launch now and you will burn | 现在启动你就会 |
[25:40] | through them before you pass 100 metres. | 在通过100米之前开始燃烧. |
[25:45] | Right. I’ll take navigation. | 是的.我会开始航行. |
[25:47] | Teal’c, take shields and life support. | 提亚克, 设置护盾和生命支持. |
[25:51] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[26:00] | We are go for launch in 30 seconds. | (男人) 我们在30秒内准备启动. |
[26:06] | Powering up. | 动力上升. |
[26:08] | Engines are at 70%. | 引擎目前70%. |
[26:14] | 80%. 80. | |
[26:17] | Shields are active. | 护盾已经激活. |
[26:18] | Navigation computer is online. | (卡特) 航行计算机上线. |
[26:21] | Engines are at full power. | 引擎目前处在最大功率. |
[26:24] | Control, we’re set to go for launch… | 控制室, 我们准备发射于… |
[26:27] | 5… 4… 3… 2… 1. in five… four… three… two… one. | |
[26:48] | We’ve just received word from Kelowna. | 我们刚收到来自基隆拿的消息. |
[26:51] | Our security personnel | 我们的安全人员 |
[26:52] | monitored a communication device of Kianna’s. | 监控了基安娜的通讯设备. |
[26:56] | Apparently a message has come through from Baal. | 很显然一条信息来自于巴尔. |
[26:59] | She’s overdue to report. | 她已经超过报告期限了. |
[27:01] | He’s waiting for her to send a transmission. | 他在等她发送传送. |
[27:03] | And if she doesn’t? | 如果她不做的话? |
[27:05] | They’ll come to find out what happened. | 他们会来查明发生了什么. |
[27:07] | That’s a distinct possibility. | 那是很明显的可能性. |
[27:17] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[27:18] | We are losing coolant pressure | 我们正在失去前进的 |
[27:20] | in one of the forward tubes. | 管子之一的冷却剂压力. |
[27:21] | We must have broken a seal. | 我们一定损失了一个封条了. |
[27:25] | Major Carter, take the controls. | 卡特少校, 进行控制. |
[27:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[27:30] | I can divert coolant from the aft, | 我能从尾部的转向冷却剂转换, |
[27:32] | but I have to do it from the engine room. | 但是我必须从引擎室做那个. |
[27:34] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起. |
[27:38] | You still do not trust me, do you? | 你还是不相信我,是吗? |
[27:42] | No. | 是的. |
[27:46] | Is there any way to contact the excavator? | 有办法联系挖掘机吗? |
[27:50] | They’re too deep. No radio signal | 他们太深了.没有无线电信号能 |
[27:52] | could penetrate that much solid rock. | 穿透那么深的坚硬岩石. |
[27:54] | Telling them about Baal’s message | 那没意义,告诉他们巴尔的消息 |
[27:56] | will not change anything. | 改变不了任何事. |
[27:58] | If the Goa’uld doesn’t make it back? | 但是如果那个勾阿呜 没有成功回来? |
[28:00] | That would only happen if the mission fails. | 那只会发生于任务失败了. |
[28:02] | If that’s the case, | 如果是那样的情况, |
[28:04] | Baal will be the least of your problems. | 巴尔将是你们最小的问题. |
[28:05] | I suggest we get back to | 我建议我们重新回来 |
[28:08] | planning your relocation. | 规划你们的疏散. |
[28:16] | Check it now. | 现在检查. |
[28:18] | Forward pressure’s rising. | 前方压力正在上升. |
[28:22] | We’re good. | 我们很棒. |
[28:27] | Maybe now you’ll believe | 或许现在你会相信我希望 |
[28:29] | that I wish this mission to succeed? | 这个任务成功吗? |
[28:30] | Yeah – for the wrong reasons. | 是的 – 为了错误的理由. |
[28:32] | Has it ever occurred to you | 你有没想过服务巴尔或许不是 |
[28:35] | that serving Baal may not be my only interest here? | 我唯一在这里感兴趣的事情? |
[28:38] | I never thought I’d find the company | 我从没想过找到的想法, |
[28:40] | of a human so intriguing. | 如此的人陪伴激起的想法. |
[28:44] | And suddenly I repulse you? | 并且意外的我谢绝你吗? |
[28:47] | Not that long ago you felt differently. | 并非很久以前你感觉到不同. |
[28:49] | That was before I found out who you are. What you are. | 对,那是在查明你是谁,你是什么之前. |
[28:54] | And yet the fact remains… | 然而事实剩下的是… |
[28:56] | you never knew the host | 在我控制她之前, |
[28:58] | before I took her. | 你从不认识宿主. |
[29:00] | All this time it was never Kianna, | 所有的时间里都不是基安娜, |
[29:03] | it was always me. | 这总是我. |
[29:17] | – What is happening? – I’m not sure. | – 发生什么了? – 我不确定. |
[29:19] | We’re still on course, still descending. | 我们仍然在路线上,仍然在下降. |
[29:31] | Hull temperature is rising rapidly. | 外壳温度迅速上升中. |
[29:34] | 300 degrees. | 300度. |
[29:36] | 400 degrees and still rising. | 400度. 并且继续上升. |
[29:38] | Is there any volcanic activity in the area? | 乔纳斯,这地区有任何火山活动吗? |
[29:41] | Mount Kallan. | 凯棱火山. |
[29:42] | But it’s been dormant for hundreds of years. | 但是它已经休眠数百年了. |
[29:44] | Just because it’s dormant | 仅因为它是休眠的并不意味着 |
[29:46] | doesn’t mean there couldn’t be magma flows. | 那里没有岩浆流. |
[29:48] | Hull temperature is 700 degrees and still rising. | 外壳温度现在700度. 继续上升. |
[29:51] | We’re passing through a river of molten rock. | 我们正通过一条溶化岩石的河流. |
[30:02] | Daniel, how’s the whole diplomacy thing | 丹尼尔,那整个外交事件 |
[30:04] | working out for you? | 对你有好结果吗? |
[30:06] | The latest argument’s about selection | 最新的争执是关于选拔 |
[30:08] | a lottery, assigning positions | 一次抽奖,分配位置 |
[30:10] | or setting up a committee to discuss the problem. | 或者是建立一个委员会讨论问题. |
[30:13] | What ? | 什么? |
[30:14] | I remind them they’re facing annihilation, | 我提醒过他们正面临毁灭, |
[30:17] | but they can’t face their own mistrust. | 但他们不能面对他们自己的猜疑. |
[30:20] | I think I can help you out on this. | 我认为我能帮你度过这个. |
[30:23] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[30:26] | Hull temperature is 1100 degrees. | 外壳温度目前1100度. |
[30:28] | The ship will not take much more of this. | 船体无法承受更多了. |
[30:30] | Divert power to the shields. | 转移动力到护盾. |
[30:32] | We have no way of knowing | 我们一点也不知道 |
[30:34] | how thick this vein of magma is. | 这条岩浆脉有多厚. |
[30:35] | If we turn back now, we may survive. | 如果我们现在返回,我们也许能幸免. |
[30:38] | I said divert power to the shields. | 我说转移动力给护盾. |
[30:46] | Power diverted. | 动力转移了. |
[30:48] | Although I’m not sure how much difference it will make. | 尽管我不确定它能有多少区别. |
[30:52] | Hull temperature is 1200 degrees. | 外壳温度目前1200度. |
[30:57] | Do you really want to risk your life | 你真的愿意为了这个世界的人民 |
[30:59] | for the people of this world, Major? | 以你的生命冒险吗,少校? |
[31:01] | I am not so sure they would do the same for you. | 我不确信他们也会为你做同样的事. |
[31:09] | We’re losing hull integrity! | 我们正在失去外壳完整! |
[31:21] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[31:23] | Hull temperature is dropping. | 外壳温度下降了. |
[31:25] | 1100 degrees and still falling. | 1100度,并持续下降. |
[31:30] | We made it through. | 我们通过了. |
[31:37] | Very impressive. | 非常令人钦佩. |
[31:43] | Kelowna will accept nothing less than equal representation. | 基隆拿不会接受什么较小的平等代表权. |
[31:46] | Really? Kelowna is solely | 真的吗? 基隆拿是唯一 |
[31:49] | responsible for this problem. | 要为这个问题负责任的. |
[31:50] | Need I remind you that the Stargate | (坠劳科) 需要我提醒你们星际之门 |
[31:53] | is in our possession? | 是我们所拥有的吗? |
[31:54] | For the moment. | (塔涩丝) 暂时. |
[31:55] | Is that a threat? | 那是威胁吗? |
[31:56] | When it comes to the survival of our people, | 当它涉及到我们人民的幸存, |
[31:59] | we will do whatever is necessary. | 我们会做任何需要的事情. |
[32:01] | Now you want a war? | 现在你们想要一场战争? |
[32:02] | We’re trying to save your world | 我的朋友正试图拯救你们的世界, |
[32:04] | and you wanna destroy it? | 而你们想要去毁灭它? |
[32:06] | Save your breath, Daniel. | 保持缄默, 丹尼尔. |
[32:10] | You folks are done. | 你们人们都完了. |
[32:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白. |
[32:15] | Well, you see, | 嗯,你看到了, |
[32:16] | we actually like the Madronans. | 我们实际上喜欢漠交纳文明. |
[32:19] | They’re nice people. | 他们是很好的人. |
[32:21] | We’ve decided there’s no way | 我们决定没办法 |
[32:23] | we’d subject them to the likes of you. | 使他们像你们那样. |
[32:27] | Deal’s off. You’re toast. | 交易完了.你们是烤面包. |
[32:31] | – General? – Colonel O’Neill’s right. | – 将军? – 欧尼尔上校是正确的. |
[32:33] | You can stay | 你们能继续呆着, |
[32:34] | until we hear back from Jonas and Major Carter. | 直到乔纳斯和卡特上校回返报告以前. |
[32:40] | It’s what you get for dickin’ around. | 这是你们因为违背誓言所得到的. |
[32:47] | Something’s wrong. | 有些事错了. |
[32:49] | We’re losing speed. | 我们正失去速度. |
[32:51] | 1. 5 metres per second and slowing. | 每秒1.5米并继续减慢. |
[32:53] | It is the forward drills. | 是前方的钻头. |
[32:55] | They were damaged by the magma. | 它们被岩浆损坏了. |
[32:57] | They are coming apart. | 它们开始破碎. |
[33:05] | We stopped. | 我们停止了. |
[33:07] | Forward drill’s finished. | 前方钻头完了. |
[33:10] | Cutting power. | 关闭动力. |
[33:14] | It’s as deep as we’re gonna get. | 和我们想要到的一样深. |
[33:17] | What is our position? | 我们的位置是什么? |
[33:20] | We’re still over a kilometre from the target. | 我们仍然在目标上方1公里. |
[33:27] | What if we drop the bomb here? | 如果我们在这里丢下炸弹怎么样? |
[33:29] | We’re too far from the fault line. | 我们离断层还很远. |
[33:32] | It would be pointless. | 那可能没用的. |
[33:35] | Then we have failed. | 那么我们已经失败了. |
[33:50] | We have to go back and repair the ship. | 我们必须返回并且修理船. |
[33:53] | Too much damage. It’ll take weeks. | 太多损伤了.需要花费数周. |
[33:55] | I’m sorry, Jonas, | 很抱歉, 乔纳斯, |
[33:57] | but we don’t have a choice. | 但我们没有选择. |
[34:00] | We still have crystals. | 我们还有水晶. |
[34:01] | We can use those to tunnel the rest of the way. | 我们能用它们挖掘剩下的路. |
[34:04] | They’d never make it far enough. | 它们绝不会使它足够远. |
[34:06] | If we focus them, | 如果我们集中它们, |
[34:08] | we can dig a passage big enough for one person. | 我们就能挖出一段足够一个人的隧道. |
[34:11] | That will give us the distance we need. | 哪能给我们所需要的距离. |
[34:13] | It might work. | 这能行. |
[34:14] | But at this depth, | 但是在这个深度, |
[34:16] | the heat and the gases | 地热和气体 |
[34:17] | would penetrate even a Tok’ra tunnel. | 会穿透进托克拉隧道. |
[34:19] | – It would be suicide. – I will go. | – 这无疑是自杀. – 我会去. |
[34:28] | Do not worry, Major Carter. | 别担心,卡特少校. |
[34:30] | I may be intrigued by | 我或许被你自愿牺牲自己 |
[34:32] | your willingness to sacrifice yourself, | 激起了兴趣, |
[34:34] | but I do not share it. | 但我不会分享它. |
[34:35] | My symbiote will protect me. | 我的共生体会保护我. |
[34:37] | Why take the risk? | 为什么要冒险? |
[34:40] | You still think of me as nothing | 你们仍然认为我什么也不是, |
[34:41] | but a servant of Baal. | 只是服务于巴尔. |
[34:42] | You are mistaken. | 你们错了. |
[34:45] | You haven’t told him about the naquadria? | 你没告诉他关于那夸达的事? |
[34:48] | Not yet. | 还没. |
[34:50] | You want it for yourself. | 你想要它成为你自己的. |
[34:56] | The fact remains that I am the only one | 事实上我是唯一 |
[34:58] | who can complete this mission. | 能完成这个任务的人. |
[35:13] | The tunnel is complete. | 隧道完成了. |
[35:15] | You understand the detonation procedure? | 你确定明白了引爆程序了吗? |
[35:18] | Of course. It is a simple enough device. | 当然. 它是一个足够简单的设备. |
[36:12] | I am in position. | 我到达位置了. |
[36:20] | I am setting… | 我在设置… |
[36:24] | the detonator. | 雷管. |
[36:39] | This is not good. | 噢,这样可不好. |
[36:49] | Kianna, this is Major Carter. Do you read? | 基安娜,这是卡特少校. 你听到了吗? |
[36:53] | Go ahead. | 继续. |
[36:54] | We’re losing power. | 我们在失去动力. |
[36:55] | I think the generators have been damaged. | 我认为发电机损坏了. |
[36:57] | I was afraid of that. | 我就害怕那个. |
[36:59] | How much power do you have left? | 你们还剩多少动力? |
[37:02] | We’re down to 70%. | 我们下降到了70%. |
[37:09] | So much for my empire! | 对我的帝国太多了! |
[37:11] | Say again. | 再说一次. |
[37:15] | If you begin the ascent now, | 如果你现在开始上升, |
[37:20] | you may have enough power to reach the surface. | 你可能有足够的动力到达地面. |
[37:25] | We’re not leaving you behind. | 我们不会把你留在后面. |
[37:27] | You have no choice. | 你们没有选择. |
[37:29] | If the power drops below 50%, | 如果动力低于50%, |
[37:33] | you will not even be able to restart the engines. | 你甚至都不能启动引擎. |
[37:39] | I am already dead. | 我已经死了. |
[37:42] | If you wait, you die too. | 如果你们等着,你们也会死. |
[37:49] | This is Jonas. There’s still time left. | 我是乔纳斯.仍然有时间离开. |
[37:51] | Start back immediately. | 立即开始返回. |
[37:53] | If you are doing this out of concern for the host, | 如果你们正做的这个是出于对宿主的关心, |
[37:57] | you need not bother. | 你们不必费心了. |
[38:01] | The body is already severely damaged. | 这个身体已经被严重损坏了. |
[38:07] | Even if we make it back, | 即使我们返回, |
[38:11] | I may not be able to keep her alive. | 我也许也不能保证她活着. |
[38:14] | Listen to me. We’re not going without you, | 听我说.没有你我们不会离开, |
[38:17] | so shut up and get moving. | 因此闭上嘴并且行动起来. |
[38:47] | We should have heard by now. | 我们现在应该听到了. |
[38:50] | Something went wrong. | 某些事情出错了. |
[38:58] | Power’s down to 53%. | 动力下降到53%. |
[39:01] | She’s taking twice as long to get back as | 她比下去时 |
[39:02] | she took to get down. | 多花费了2倍时间返回. |
[39:05] | Kianna? This is Jonas. | 基安娜? 我是乔纳斯. |
[39:07] | Come in. Over. | 接进来.完毕. |
[39:12] | Please respond. | 请回答. |
[39:16] | I believe we have no choice | 我相信我们没选择了, |
[39:17] | but to begin our ascent. | 只能开始上升. |
[39:43] | I’ll take care of her. | 我会照顾她. |
[39:45] | Get us outta here. | 让我们离开这里. |
[39:50] | Powering up engines. | 启动引擎. |
[39:54] | Beginning ascent. | 开始上升. |
[40:01] | You waited. | 你们等了. |
[40:02] | You held up your end of the bargain. | 你持续到你协议的结束. |
[40:04] | Was that your only reason? | 那是你唯一的理由? |
[40:12] | I already know your answer. | 我已经知道了你的答案. |
[40:25] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 计划外的外世界激活. |
[40:39] | Receiving a signal. Audio only. | 收到信号. 只有声频. |
[40:42] | Put it through. | 接进来. |
[40:43] | Gate control to First Minister Dreylock. | 星门控制找,第一大臣坠劳科. |
[40:45] | This is Dreylock. Go ahead. | 我是坠劳科. 继续. |
[40:46] | We’re receiving reports. | 我们收到报告. |
[40:48] | A major seismic disturbance. | 有一次大规模地震引起的骚动. |
[40:50] | Survey places the epicentre at the target coordinates. | 调查安置地震中心和目标同步. |
[40:53] | They did it. | 他们做到了. |
[40:54] | Any word from the excavator? | 有收到任何挖掘机的消息吗? |
[40:56] | Negative. | 没有. |
[41:01] | The power reserves are near depletion. | 动力储备即将耗尽. |
[41:04] | We’re almost there. Ten seconds. | 我们几乎到了. 10秒. |
[41:09] | Five seconds. Four. Three. Two. One. | 5秒.4. 3. 2. 1. |
[41:38] | You miss it? | 你错过它了? |
[41:42] | Yeah. I do. | 嗯.是的. |
[41:48] | Judging from what you’ve got to deal with in Kelowna, | 嗯,根据你和基隆拿做出的协议判断, |
[41:51] | I’m not surprised. | 我不惊讶. |
[41:52] | I’d take danger over | 我会小心危险, |
[41:53] | one of those council meetings any day. | 某天和这些议员其中之一会面. |
[41:56] | Yeah. | 对. |
[41:57] | I don’t know what Jack said to ’em, | 我不知道杰克和他们说了什么, |
[42:00] | but they are being a little more cooperative. | 但他们已经有了些少许合作了. |
[42:02] | Let’s hope it lasts. | 让我们希望它持续下去. |
[42:07] | – How are you feeling? – Fine, I guess. | – 你感觉怎么样? – 很好,我猜. |
[42:11] | I remember everything, | 我记得任何事, |
[42:13] | but it’s like a dream. | 但它就像是场梦. |
[42:15] | The symbiote’s dead. | 共生体死了. |
[42:17] | She saved me. | 她挽救了我. |
[42:19] | She could have let me die with her, | 她可以让我和她一起死, |
[42:21] | but she didn’t. | 但她没做. |
[42:25] | You may find this hard to believe, | 我知道,你们也许发现很难相信这个, |
[42:27] | but she appreciated everything you did for her. | 但是她很感激你们为她所做的一切. |
[42:30] | That you tried to do. | 那个你们努力做的. |
[42:40] | Time to go home. | 该是回家的时候了. |