时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | “星际之门SG-1″前情回顾: |
[00:09] | – Sarah. – Daniel. | – 萨拉. – 丹尼尔. |
[00:12] | We could have ended it better than we did. | 我们结束的话,对我们比较好. |
[00:15] | Maybe. | 或许. |
[00:22] | Sarah? | 萨拉? |
[00:30] | Are you happy, Sam? | 你快乐吗, 山姆? |
[00:33] | – What? – You deserve to love someone. | – 什么? – 你应该去爱某人. |
[00:39] | Maybe it’s not me that’s the problem here. | 或许这不是我在这的问题. |
[00:43] | I’m a safe bet. | 我是个安全的赌注. |
[00:46] | The tablet talks of a lost city | 刻写板所谈到的失落之城比 |
[00:47] | that’s more valuable than anything. | 以前任何事情都更有价值. |
[00:49] | Are you saying the Ancients actually lost | 你是说古人实际上丢了 |
[00:51] | one of their own cities? | 一座他们自己的城市? |
[00:53] | No, they didn’t lose it. | 不.他们没有丢失它. |
[00:54] | They made it lost… | 他们使它失落… |
[00:56] | to other people that might try to find it. | 对于其他想到到它的人来说. |
[00:57] | So… | 因此… |
[00:59] | the Lost City is… still lost. | 那座失落之城… 仍然失落着. |
[01:20] | Amulet is from the 12th dynastic period. | 护身符是来自于第12王朝的时代. |
[01:22] | Inlay suggests the house of Amenemhet. | 镶嵌物暗示着给阿蒙奈姆特住的房子. |
[01:26] | Possibly a gift from the king’s family | 可能是一个来自国王家族的礼物 |
[01:28] | to commemorate a birth, coming of age, or… | 以纪念出生,成年,或者… |
[01:31] | It’s for luck. | 它是为了运气. |
[01:36] | Royal goldsmiths made them for the king, | 王室的金匠为国王制造它们, |
[01:38] | hoping floodwaters would rise in the Nile, | 希望洪水能在尼罗河上升, |
[01:41] | granting them a bountiful crop. | 准予他们一次丰富的收成. |
[01:45] | Good guess. | 不错的推测. |
[01:47] | Dr Jordan sent me a picture a few weeks ago. | 乔丹博士几周前寄给我一张图片. |
[01:50] | I suppose I had a bit of a head start. | 我认为我有少许优势. |
[01:53] | I’m Sarah Gardner. | 我是萨拉 加德纳. |
[03:21] | Stargate.SG1-s07e15.Chimera | |
[03:37] | – Is that seat taken? – Well, no. | – 那位子有人吗? – 嗯.没有. |
[03:39] | But there are plenty of other empty… tables. | 但是那里有大量的空… 桌子. |
[03:43] | Yeah, but none of them have single, | 嗯,但他们没人是单身汉, |
[03:45] | beautiful women sitting at them. | 漂亮的女人坐在他们旁边. |
[03:47] | How do you know I’m single? | 你怎么知道我是单身? |
[03:49] | There’s no ring on your finger. | 你手指上没有戒指. |
[03:51] | I could have a boyfriend. | 我也许有个男朋友. |
[03:52] | You’re by yourself at 7. 30 in the morning. | 你从早上7:30起就是独自一人. |
[03:55] | You’re very observant. | 你非常善于观察. |
[03:56] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察. |
[03:59] | Well then, I feel compelled to warn you, | 那么,我要强迫警告你, |
[04:03] | most of the guys I’ve dated recently have died. | 最近我约会过的大多数小伙子都死了. |
[04:06] | – As in… – Dead. | – 当时… – 死了. |
[04:08] | – How? – Various circumstances. | – 怎样? – 各种各样的情况. |
[04:12] | I’ll risk it. | 我要冒险. |
[04:17] | How about dinner tonight? | 今晚一起吃晚餐怎么样? |
[04:19] | My motel room. | 在我的汽车旅馆房间里. |
[04:20] | Your motel room. | 你的汽车旅馆房间里. |
[04:22] | I’m in town from Denver on a case. | 我在一种情况下从丹佛到镇上. |
[04:23] | We’ll order room service, | 我们将预定客房服务, |
[04:25] | open a box of wine… | 打开一瓶葡萄酒… |
[04:26] | A box! | 一个箱子! |
[04:27] | Something with a duck on the front. | 某些鸭子在正面的事情. |
[04:35] | Stop it, Pete. | 停止它, 皮特. |
[04:37] | I’m on a roll here! | 你在说什么,我在这里连连获胜! |
[04:39] | I haven’t even shown you my badge yet. | 我甚至还没让你看我的奖章. |
[04:41] | Aw. And I gotta go. | 噢. 我必须走了. |
[04:44] | Come on, Sam, call in sick. | 来吧, 山姆, 请个病假. |
[04:46] | Spend the day with me. We’ll go to the zoo. | 花一天和我在一起.我们去动物园. |
[04:48] | There’s no zoo in Colorado Springs. | 科罗拉多州的科泉没有动物园. |
[04:52] | Bowling. There must be a bowling alley | 打保龄.一定有个保龄球馆 |
[04:54] | around here somewhere. | 在这附近某个地方. |
[04:55] | I have to work. | 我必须工作. |
[04:57] | Can’t deep-space telemetry wait a day? | 深层空间遥测就不能等一天吗? |
[05:00] | Have you seen how much deep space there is out there? | 你没看到那里有多少个深层空间吗? |
[05:07] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚我再见你. |
[05:17] | It jams the frequencies the Goa’uld use for communication | 它阻塞勾阿呜用来通讯的频率 |
[05:21] | and remote control of devices like ring transporters. | 并且设备的遥控很像圆环传送器. |
[05:24] | Right now we’re working on | 现在我们开始继续工作 |
[05:26] | making it portable enough to… | 使它足够利于携带… |
[05:30] | At least pretend it’s interesting. | 至少假装一下它很有趣. |
[05:33] | It’s very interesting. Please go on. | 它非常有趣.请继续. |
[05:35] | – Are you tired? – You think? | – 你很疲倦吗? – 你想呢? |
[05:38] | I had the weirdest dream last night. | 昨晚我有一个最怪异的梦. |
[05:40] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[05:41] | Working with Sarah back in Chicago, | 和萨拉一起返回芝加哥工作, |
[05:43] | before the Stargate programme. | 在星际之门计划之前. |
[05:45] | How’s that weird? | 那怎么是怪异的? |
[05:47] | Things were all mixed up, | 事情都混淆不清了, |
[05:48] | my hair was different… | 我的头发都不同… |
[05:50] | Well… | 嗯… |
[05:53] | No offence, but it’s not like | 没有过错,但它并不像 |
[05:55] | you don’t have some issues to work out. | 你要去解决的一些问题. |
[05:57] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,是的. |
[05:58] | Maybe you should talk to someone. | 或许你应该找某人谈谈. |
[06:00] | I thought I was. | 我想我谈过了. |
[06:05] | – Colonel! – Carter. | – 上校! – 卡特. |
[06:07] | – Coffee. – Talk to you later, OK? | – 咖啡. – 等下和你谈,好吗? |
[06:26] | Humming? | 哼曲子? |
[06:28] | – I am? – You are. | – 我吗? – 是你. |
[06:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[06:40] | What’s his name? Humming. | 他叫什么名字? 哼曲子. |
[06:43] | Pete. Pete Shanahan. He’s a cop. | 皮特. 皮特 夏纳罕. 他是个警察. |
[06:46] | Speeding again, are we? | 再次加速, 是吗? |
[06:48] | From Denver. A friend of my brother’s. | 从丹佛来的.我兄弟的一个朋友. |
[06:50] | A setup. | 一个易受骗的人. |
[06:52] | Pathetic, I know. | 乏味,我知道. |
[06:53] | No, it’s great. Isn’t it? | 不,那太棒了.不是吗? |
[06:55] | Well, it’s not serious or anything. | 好的,它并不严重,或者其它. |
[06:58] | And yet it is humworthy. | 然而是哼曲子. |
[07:02] | – Sir… – It’s none of my business. | – 长官… – 卡特,这和我无关. |
[07:04] | I’m just happy you’re happy | 我只是很高兴你对某事愉快, |
[07:06] | about something other than… quarks. | 除了… 夸克. (夸克:一种假设的基本粒子) |
[07:14] | Not bad with the quarks, huh? | 和夸克一起不坏吧, 嗯? |
[07:17] | Excellent. | 很不错. |
[07:22] | Bit uncomfortable, isn’t it? | 有点不自在,不是吗? |
[07:24] | Yeah, a bit. | 嗯,有点. |
[07:25] | – Good luck. – Thank you, sir. | – 祝你好运. – 谢谢,长官. |
[08:24] | Good morning. | 早安. |
[08:27] | Hm? Hello. | 嗯? 你好. |
[08:29] | I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you come in. | 很抱歉,我没听到你进来. |
[08:31] | I mean, how are you? | 我意思是,你怎么进来的? |
[08:33] | – Fine. – You settling in? | – 很好. – 你搬进来了? |
[08:35] | Well, except for want of a decent cup of tea, | 很好,除了些我喜爱的东西之外, |
[08:38] | I’m in heaven. | 我就像在天堂. |
[08:40] | That’s good to hear. | 很高兴听到那个. |
[08:44] | You know, I must have read everything | 你知道吗,我读过 |
[08:47] | you’ve ever published. | 你曾出版过的一切. |
[08:51] | – Everything? – Yes. | – 一切? – 是的. |
[08:54] | What a waste of time. | 多么浪费时间啊. |
[08:56] | Please! Your theories on the Hyksos dynasty | 请别!你关于希克索斯王朝的学说 |
[08:58] | are groundbreaking | 是开创性的(希克索斯王朝:古埃及王朝之一) |
[09:00] | if a little audacious. | 即使大胆了一点. |
[09:02] | I found them inspiring. | 我发现它们相当激励人心. |
[09:04] | I referenced them in my doctoral thesis at Cambridge. | 我在自己剑桥的博士论文里引用了它们. |
[09:08] | You must have failed. | 你肯定失败了. |
[09:12] | I just hope I can live up to | 我只是希望自己能不辜负 |
[09:14] | such talented company. | 如此有才干的公司. |
[09:15] | No, I’m sure if you’re here, | 不,我肯定如果你在这里, |
[09:17] | you have… you are. | 你有… 你是的. |
[09:18] | Stop. The flattery is overwhelming. | 别说了.奉承是压倒一切的. |
[09:30] | I should let you continue. | 我应该让你继续. |
[09:32] | I’m gonna continue. | 我正要继续. |
[09:41] | You know, I know this good place for coffee that… | 你知道吗,我知道个咖啡的好地方… |
[09:44] | No, I mean, I’m sure they serve tea. | 不,我意思是,我肯定他们提供茶. |
[09:48] | I’d like that, Dr Jackson. | 我喜欢那个,杰克森博士. |
[09:50] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[09:52] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[09:56] | I can’t tell you how much I’ve looked forward | 我无法告诉你多少次我曾看着, |
[09:58] | to being here with you, | 和你一起在这里, |
[10:00] | being able to pick your brain and… | 能挖出你的脑袋和… |
[10:38] | – That was great. – Yeah, it was OK. | – 那很伟大. – 是的,那很好. |
[10:41] | I mean, the company was fine. | 我的意思是,公司很好. |
[10:43] | Oh, come on, | 噢,跟着来, |
[10:44] | how can you not like Singin’ in the Rain? | 你怎么能不喜欢”雨中曲”呢? |
[10:46] | I’ve always been more of a Fred Astaire fan. | 我更大程度上只是个佛瑞德 阿斯泰尔的粉丝. |
[10:49] | It’s a classic. | 它是部经典. |
[10:50] | Whoa! Whoa there, lady. | 咳! 停在那里, 女士. |
[10:52] | “Classic” is reserved for the likes of The French Connection, | “经典”是为那些像《法国贩毒网》, |
[10:55] | Dirty Harry, Serpico. | 《警探哈里》,《塞尔皮科警官》准备的. |
[10:57] | – Cop movies. – What’s your point? | – 警察电影. – 你的观点呢? |
[11:00] | This was romantic. | 这很浪漫. |
[11:02] | Watching a man dance in the rain? | 看一个男人在雨中跳舞? |
[11:05] | Just cos there’s no guns or car chases… | 只不过那里没有枪或者汽车追逐… |
[11:08] | Or nudity. | 或者赤裸. |
[11:09] | Your chances of that are slim to none now, buddy. | 你那个的机会现在渺茫到无,伙计. |
[11:13] | Have I ever told you what a good dancer I am? | 我有告诉过你我是个很棒的舞蹈家吗? |
[11:18] | My case down here wraps up tomorrow. | 我的案子从这里继续到明天. |
[11:20] | You’re heading back to Denver? | 你要返回丹佛? |
[11:22] | I called my captain | 我给队长打了电话 |
[11:24] | and said “I don’t care | 并且说 “我不关心在那的犯罪 |
[11:27] | if crime is running rampant up there, | 是否正变得猖獗, |
[11:28] | I met this woman, this amazing person, | 我遇见了这个女人,这个令人吃惊的人, |
[11:33] | and we got this thing goin’ on. “ | 并且我们要这件事继续下去.” |
[11:36] | And what did he say? | 然后他是怎么说的? |
[11:38] | “Get your ass back here or you’re fired. “ | “抓住你的屁股回到这,或者你被解雇.” |
[11:41] | – Too bad. – I’m lying. | – 太糟了. – 我在说谎. |
[11:45] | I told him I’m taking two weeks’ vacation. | 我告诉他我要度假2周. |
[11:49] | The truth is, Colorado Springs is very… | 事实是,科罗拉多州科泉市是非常… |
[11:54] | underrated. | 被低估的. |
[12:04] | Pete. | 皮特. |
[12:07] | – And it was going so well. – It is. | – 并且它进行的如此顺利. – 是的. |
[12:10] | But? | 但是? |
[12:12] | – It’s getting late. – It’s seven o’clock. | – 已经很晚了. – 才7点. |
[12:16] | I have to get up really early. | 我真的必须很早起来. |
[12:19] | – To go to work. – Right. | – 去上班. – 是的. |
[12:22] | Which involves long, | 开始你专注着长时间, |
[12:24] | arduous hours of you looking into a telescope. | 费力的, 数小时研究望远镜. |
[12:27] | Right. | 是的. |
[12:30] | Sam… have I mentioned I’m a cop? | 山姆… 我有说起我是个警察吗? |
[12:33] | I interrogate people for a living. | 我为了生计去审问人. |
[12:35] | Are you saying you don’t believe me? | 你是在说你不相信我吗? |
[12:38] | Is this all going too fast for you? | 如果这对你来说进行的太快? |
[12:40] | Cos I could back off. | 因为我能放弃. |
[12:43] | – Give you five or ten minutes? – | – 给你5或10分钟? – (笑) |
[12:53] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话. |
[12:57] | – Have I left yet? – | – 我离开了吗? – (笑) |
[13:00] | I can’t feel my legs. | – 我感觉不到我的腿. – (笑) |
[13:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[13:23] | A little human contact first, if you please. | 首先稍许的人体接触, 请. |
[13:32] | – Was that so hard? – Mmm. | – 那个如此难吗? – 嗯. |
[13:35] | I’ll live. | 我会活着. |
[13:37] | You’ve been here all night, haven’t you? | 你整晚都在这里,是吗? |
[13:40] | Is it morning already? | 已经早上了吗? |
[13:42] | I’ve got something for you. | 我为你拿到些东西. |
[13:53] | Where’d you get this? | 你在哪得到的这个? |
[13:54] | It was found during an expedition in Morocco. | 它被发现于一次墨西哥考察期间. |
[13:58] | An associate sent it to me for analysis. | 一个同事把它寄给我做分析. |
[14:00] | No one’s quite sure what to make of it. | 没人能完全肯定它是用什么材料制作的. |
[14:03] | I took the liberty of running a carbon dating. | 我带到了实验室进行了一次碳年纪测定. |
[14:07] | It’s over 10,000 years old. | 它有超过10000的历史了. |
[14:10] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能. |
[14:11] | The lack of writing in the pyramids, | 金字塔里所没有的文字, |
[14:14] | the inconclusive dating on several artefacts… | 在几个人工制品上不确定的日期… |
[14:17] | Are you saying this proves there existed a language | 你是在说这能证明存在一种语言, |
[14:20] | that predates all hieroglyphics? | 比象形文字的年代更早? |
[14:22] | I thought you might enjoy the challenge. | 我认为你会喜欢挑战. |
[14:31] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[14:33] | I recognise this. | 我认识这个. |
[14:36] | How could you? | 怎么可能? |
[14:37] | Medieval Latin is a derivative. | 中古拉丁语是其一个衍生物. |
[14:40] | We can use it as a reference point. | 我们能用它作为参考点. |
[14:42] | Daniel, how could you possibly know that? | 丹尼尔,你怎么可能知道那个? |
[14:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[14:47] | I just do. | 我只是能. |
[15:05] | This makes no sense. | 不必这样. |
[15:08] | Maybe you should eat something. | 或许你该吃点东西. |
[15:12] | In the dream the tablet was written in Ancient, | 在梦里那个刻写板是用古人的语言写的, |
[15:15] | and in the dream I could read Ancient. | 并且在梦里我能阅读古人语. |
[15:17] | That’s not so odd, | 那并不奇怪, |
[15:18] | considering you can also do that when you’re awake. | 考虑到当你醒着时也能做那个. |
[15:21] | Perhaps you want to reveal something to yourself. | 或许你想为你自己揭示某些事. |
[15:24] | – Like? – From when you were ascended. | – 比如? – 从你升天的时候. |
[15:27] | Your prior vision of | 你早先也在幻觉中 |
[15:27] | Bra’tac and Rya’c in danger. | 看到 布瑞泰克和瑞亚克处于危险中. |
[15:30] | The tablet sounds a lot like | 那个刻写板听起来就像是 |
[15:31] | the one you found on Abydos. | 你在阿比多斯找到的许多块中之一. |
[15:33] | That was to lead to the Lost City. | 那块是通向失落之城. |
[15:35] | But didn’t. | 但是不是. |
[15:36] | You think I know the location of the Lost City | 你认为我知道失落之城的位置, |
[15:39] | and I don’t remember? | 并且我记不起来? |
[15:40] | If you have the dream again, | 如果你再次得到那个梦, |
[15:43] | perhaps you should translate the tablet. | 或许你应该翻译那块刻写板. |
[15:55] | I thought you might need a break. | 我想你可能需要休息一下. |
[15:58] | Wow. | 哇哦. |
[16:02] | That’s really nice. I mean… | 那真不错.我意思是… |
[16:07] | – I don’t really deserve you, do I? – No. | – 我并不真的应有你, 是吗? – 不. |
[16:11] | Hungry? | 饿吗? |
[16:12] | I can’t remember the last time I ate. | 我记不起上次我吃饭的时间. |
[16:16] | – How’s it going? – I’m so close. | – 近况如何? – 我很接近了. |
[16:18] | I think I found a basic structure to the whole thing. | 我认为我找到了整件事情的基本结构了. |
[16:21] | It’s about guidance. | 它是关于指导. |
[16:24] | At first I thought | 起初我认为那意味着 |
[16:25] | that meant some sort of spiritual guidance, | 有几分精神指导, |
[16:27] | but I was wrong. Here. | 但我错了. 这里. |
[16:35] | Look. | 看. |
[16:36] | Something about a starting point | 某些事情关于一个出发点 |
[16:39] | or place of origin. | 或者起源的地方. |
[16:41] | The steps of a great journey leading to… | 一次伟大旅行的阶段通到… |
[16:44] | What? Leading to what? | 什么? 通到什么? |
[16:48] | A city. A place of great power. | 一座城市. 一个有强大力量的地方. |
[16:54] | It’s a map, telling us how to find a city | 它是张地图,告诉我们怎样找到一座城市, |
[16:57] | where an ancient race of humans lived. | 那里曾经有个古老的人类种族生活着. |
[17:59] | See, I know what the tablet is supposed to say, | 看到了吗,我知道刻写板什么应该可以说, |
[18:02] | I just can’t seem to finish translating it. | 我只是似乎无法完成翻译它. |
[18:10] | Perhaps the location of the Lost City | 或许失落之城的位置 |
[18:13] | was not the answer you were searching for. | 并不是你正在寻找的答案. |
[18:16] | Since I now require sleep, | 自从现在我需要睡眠, |
[18:18] | I have developed an interest in dreams. | 我已经发展出对梦中的兴趣. |
[18:20] | There is much research to study on the matter. | 在那有太多研究可以去学习. |
[18:27] | OK, Sigmund, what are my dreams about? | 很好, 西格蒙德, 我的梦是关于什么? |
[18:33] | Since Sarah was taken as a host by Osiris, | 自从萨拉被奥西里斯当作宿主带走, |
[18:36] | you have been unable to save her. | 你已经不能去拯救她. |
[18:38] | Perhaps that is the focus of your subconscious desires. | 或许那是你潜意识中渴望的焦点. |
[18:43] | Something I knew | 某些事我知道, |
[18:44] | when I was ascended could help? | 当我升天时可以帮助? |
[18:46] | Dreams are the mind’s way of dealing | 梦境是头脑去处理个人 |
[18:47] | with desires that cannot be fulfilled. | 无法实现的愿望的一种方式. |
[18:50] | Oh. So basically | 噢.因此基本上, |
[18:52] | I’m destined never to get a good night’s sleep again. | 我注定再也得不到一个好觉. |
[18:55] | Knowing your past experiences, Daniel Jackson, | 了解你过去的经验, 丹尼尔杰克森, |
[18:58] | I do not know | 我不知道你在以前 |
[19:00] | how you have slept well before now. | 是怎样得到好睡眠的. |
[19:02] | Thank you, Teal’c. | 谢谢, 提亚克. |
[19:05] | This conversation has been disturbing on many levels. | 这次谈话已经扰乱了很多层次. |
[19:47] | – Up enough? – I, uh… | – 嘴张够了吗? – 我,呃… |
[19:53] | What? | 什么? |
[19:55] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我将把那个当成是的. |
[19:58] | – Are those for me? – Yeah. | – 这些是给我的吗? – 是. |
[20:03] | It’s the other 11. | 这是其他的11支. |
[20:05] | The one I left before makes a dozen. | 那一支之前我留在这里了,正好一打. |
[20:08] | I get it. | 我拿到它了. |
[20:09] | They’re beautiful. Thank you. | 它们很漂亮.谢谢. |
[20:21] | – Can I open them now? – No. | – 现在我能打开它们吗? – 不. |
[20:24] | – Now? – No! Will you stop? | – 现在? – 不! 你能停下吗? |
[20:28] | – How about now? – No. | – 现在怎么样? – 不. |
[20:30] | OK, now. | 好的,现在. |
[20:45] | What do you think? | 你认为怎么样? |
[20:47] | I think we’re gonna get noticed. | 我认为我们会被注意到的. |
[20:49] | Come on. | (皮特) 跟着来. |
[21:23] | This is great. | 这很美妙. |
[21:26] | It’s nice to know people | 知道人们无论如何仍然在一起. |
[21:30] | still stay together no matter what. Isn’t it? | 这很好,不是吗? |
[21:52] | – I can’t do this. – What’s the matter? | – 我不能做这个. – 怎么了? |
[21:55] | I’m just going round in circles. | 我刚在图案里反复查看. |
[21:57] | I can’t find any references | 我找不到任何 |
[21:58] | that relate to this passage. | 涉及相关这个通路的. |
[22:01] | – Doorways? – What? | – 途径? – 什么? |
[22:04] | The origin of doorways. | 起源的途径. |
[22:06] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道那个的? |
[22:08] | It makes sense, doesn’t it? | 它有意义,不是吗? |
[22:10] | Yeah, but how do you know that? | 是,但你是怎么知道那个的? |
[22:12] | It’s all there. | 它全部都在那里. |
[22:14] | You just need to relax. | 你只是需要休息. |
[22:20] | – Mm! Oh, no. – What? | – 嗯! 噢,不. – 什么? |
[22:23] | We were supposed to have dinner tonight. | 我们今晚应该吃晚餐. |
[22:25] | Two months, right? | 2个月了,是吗? |
[22:27] | I’m so sorry, I forgot. | 我很抱歉,我忘记了. |
[22:29] | Why didn’t you remind me? | 为什么你没提醒我? |
[22:30] | – It’s all right. – It’s too late now. | – 没关系. – 现在太晚了. |
[22:33] | I understand. If it was that important to me, | 我明白. 如果那对我很重要, |
[22:36] | I would have said something. | 我应该说些什么. |
[22:38] | – You don’t mind? – Of course not. | – 你不介意? – 当然不. |
[22:42] | You’re supposed to leave. | 你应该离开了. |
[22:45] | What are you talking about? I’m not going anywhere. | 你在说什么呢? 我那里也不去的. |
[22:49] | Your research will change the world. | 丹尼尔,你的研究将改变世界. |
[22:51] | You’re a brilliant mind. | 你是一个光辉的大脑. |
[22:52] | I don’t want to stand in the way of that. | 我不想妨碍它. |
[22:54] | I want to be a part of it. | 我想成为它的一部分. |
[22:57] | I am, however, going to order us pizza. | 我,不管怎样,去给我们预订份皮萨. |
[23:04] | Get back to work. | 回来工作. |
[23:11] | So, do you wanna come in? | 因此,你想要进来吗? |
[23:14] | I don’t know. Seeing the inside of your house, | 我不知道.看见你屋子的内部, |
[23:17] | that’s a pretty big step. | 那是个相当大的发展. |
[23:19] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便. |
[23:21] | Right now, you’re pretty much perfect. | 就是现在,你几乎是完美的. |
[23:25] | What if it turns out | 假使里面证明你 |
[23:26] | you’re really messy, or worse, | 非常脏乱或者糟糕呢, |
[23:29] | you’re a neat-freak weirdo | 或者你是个整洁怪诞的怪人, |
[23:32] | with labelled drawers and an alphabetised bookshelf? | 有唇瓣内裤, 还有一个有机书架? |
[23:35] | Pff. | Pff. |
[23:44] | OK, I’m coming! | 好的,我来了! |
[24:04] | Wow. | 哇哦. |
[24:06] | Just don’t look at the bookshelf. | 只是不要看书架. |
[24:08] | OK. | 没问题. |
[24:20] | So why’d you become a cop? | 因此为什么你要做一名警察? |
[24:23] | I watched too much TV as a kid. | 小时候我看了太多电视. |
[24:26] | Adam-12, Starsky and Hutch, Barney Miller. | 亚当-12, 《警界双雄》,《巴尼・米勒》 |
[24:31] | Barney Miller? | 《巴尼・米勒》? |
[24:33] | It was my favourite show. | 那是我喜欢的电视. |
[24:36] | Those guys never shot anybody, | 那些家伙从不射击任何人, |
[24:38] | never beat anybody up. | 决不痛打任何人. |
[24:39] | That’s it? | 那是它吗? |
[24:41] | What do you think? | 你认为怎么样? |
[24:43] | Every cop out there has an inspirational story? | 每个警察都有一个带有灵感的故事? |
[24:45] | It’s just a job, Sam. | 它只是个工作,山姆. |
[24:48] | I don’t think so. Not for you. | 我不这样认为.不是为了你. |
[24:53] | And Mark told me you had a story. | 并且马克告诉我你有一个故事. |
[24:57] | Bastard! | 噢,杂种! |
[25:00] | Never date your buddy’s sister. | 决不要约会你好兄弟的妹妹. |
[25:02] | He didn’t tell me what it was. | 他没告诉我那是什么. |
[25:04] | It’s no big deal. | 不是什么了不起的事情. |
[25:05] | I… had a bit of a rough time when I was growing up. | 我… 当我成长的时候有段困难时期. |
[25:11] | Truth is, | 事实是, |
[25:15] | I probably would have ended up in jail | 我或许会在监狱里结束, |
[25:18] | if it wasn’t for one cop who took an interest. | 如果它没有引起一个警察的兴趣. |
[25:22] | He really made a difference in my life, | 他真的对我的生活产生了影响, |
[25:25] | and I admired that. | 并且我敬佩那个. |
[25:28] | It’s an admirable job. | 这是个令人钦佩的工作. |
[25:30] | Well, my ex-wife didn’t think so. | 嗯,我的前妻可不这样想. |
[25:33] | Did you see the episode | 你看过那个情节吗: |
[25:35] | where Barney gets home | 当巴尼回家, |
[25:36] | and his stuff is on the lawn, | 他的材料在草坪上, |
[25:38] | with divorce papers stapled on top? | 被一份离婚文件钉住吗? |
[25:40] | No. | 没有. |
[25:42] | I didn’t blame her. | 我没责备她. |
[25:45] | I mean, the hours suck | 我意思是,那一小时很讨厌, |
[25:47] | and you never know if… | 并且你从不知道如果… |
[25:51] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没有选择余地. |
[25:55] | It’s who I am. | 那就是我. |
[25:58] | – I can understand that. – Really? | – 我能理解那个. – 真的? |
[26:03] | Deep-space telemetry is who you are? | 深层空间遥测是你吗? |
[26:05] | I wish I could tell you more. | 我希望我能告诉你更多. |
[26:09] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我. |
[26:11] | I’m not allowed. | 我不被允许. |
[26:17] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[26:21] | I gotta drive back to Denver today | 我今天要开车回丹佛, |
[26:22] | and file my report. | 并且把报告归档. |
[26:24] | Pete… aside from getting into huge trouble myself, | 皮特…除此之外,我自己陷入巨大的麻烦, |
[26:29] | I could be putting you in danger. | 我可能使你处于危险. |
[26:32] | Now you’re telling me | 噢.现在你正告诉我, |
[26:33] | that joke about your boyfriends | 那个关于你所有男朋友 |
[26:35] | all ending up dead is true? | 都死了的玩笑是真的? |
[26:37] | Pete, please. | 皮特, 请别. |
[26:43] | The problem is, I feel like | 问题是,我感到好像 |
[26:44] | I’ve just scratched the surface with you, Sam. | 我只是和你接触表面,山姆. |
[26:48] | How can we have a future together | 我们一起怎么能有未来, |
[26:51] | if you won’t share your life with me? | 如果你不想与我一起分享你的生活? |
[27:37] | Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 联邦调查局. |
[27:38] | How may I direct your call? | 有什么需要我帮助的吗? |
[27:40] | Special Agent Farrity, please. | 请接特工人员法瑞迪. |
[27:43] | I’ll transfer you now. Please hold. | 现在为你转线.请稍等. |
[27:49] | – Farrity. – Dave, it’s Pete. | – 法瑞迪. – Dave, 我是皮特. |
[27:51] | What’s up, buddy? | 嗨.怎么了,伙计? |
[27:53] | I’m in Colorado Springs on a case right now | 我在科泉市有个案子, |
[27:56] | and I need a favour, man. | 现在我需要点支持,老兄. |
[27:58] | Can you do a background check on someone? | 你能对某人做一份背景调查吗? |
[28:01] | Global agency search, the works? | 全球代理搜索,工作? |
[28:03] | Sure thing. Who is it? | 肯定行. 哪一位? |
[28:05] | An air-force major. | 一个空军少校. |
[28:08] | Samantha Carter. | 萨曼莎 卡特. |
[28:20] | The only thing I don’t have is a gate address, | 我没有的唯一事情就是星门地址, |
[28:22] | and there are still a few passages I can’t translate. | 并且那还有一些段落我无法翻译. |
[28:25] | – Do you think you can? – I don’t know. | – 你认为你能吗? – 我不知道. |
[28:28] | It’s like I’m not in control, | 看起来我并不受控制, |
[28:30] | like I’m just along for the ride, | 就像我一直向前困扰着, |
[28:33] | watching the whole thing unfold. | 看着整件事情展开. |
[28:36] | The strange thing is, none of it’s right. | 奇怪的是,它所有全部都不是正确的. |
[28:39] | Please elaborate, Daniel Jackson. | 请说细节, 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[28:42] | I was an idiot. | 我是个白痴. |
[28:45] | Sarah was in love with me | 萨拉曾经爱我, |
[28:46] | and I had feelings for her too, but… | 并且我对她也有感觉, 但是… |
[28:49] | my obsession with my research | 我着迷于我的研究, |
[28:51] | destroyed our relationship. | 破坏了我们的关系. |
[28:54] | She finally broke it off with me | 她最后和我分手了. |
[28:56] | when I worked through our anniversary. | 当我在周年纪念日仍工作一整天的时候. |
[29:01] | The Sarah I’m dreaming about is different. | 我梦中所见的萨拉是不同的. |
[29:03] | She cares about my work as much as I do. | 她同我一样关心我的工作. |
[29:06] | She wants me to find the Lost City as much as I do. | 她和我一样想让我找到失落之城. |
[29:09] | Sounds like a normal male fantasy to me. | 听上去就像是个正常男人对我幻想的. |
[29:12] | Did you not say that Sarah introduced the tablet | 你没有说萨拉在整个梦境中之一 |
[29:15] | to you during one of the dreams? | 有为你介绍那块刻写板? |
[29:16] | And that you feel that you have no control of the dreams? | 并且你感觉你无法控制梦境? |
[29:20] | – Yeah. – Teal’c? | – 是. – 提亚克? |
[29:23] | The Goa’uld possess the technology | 勾阿呜拥有一项技术 |
[29:26] | to explore one’s memory. | 可以探索一个人的记忆. |
[29:30] | You’re suggesting Osiris is here on Earth, | 你是说奥西里斯就在这,地球上, |
[29:33] | manipulating Dr Jackson’s dreams? | 操控杰克森博士的梦境? |
[29:35] | – We think it’s possible, sir. – Kinky! | – 我们认为它是可能的,长官. – 怪癖! |
[29:38] | She’s looking for the location | 她正在我的潜意识里 |
[29:40] | of the Lost City in my subconscious. | 寻找失落之城的位置. |
[29:42] | She’s implanted an image of | 她已经植入一个古人刻写板的 |
[29:45] | an Ancient tablet to help me. | 图像来帮助我. |
[29:46] | Osiris can access Sarah’s memories | 奥西里斯能使用萨拉的记忆 |
[29:48] | and use them to gain Daniel Jackson’s trust. | 并且能用它们获得丹尼尔杰克森的信任. |
[29:50] | – How’s she doing it? – We’re speculating that | – 她是怎样做的? – 我们思索 |
[29:53] | she’s sneaking into Daniel’s house at night | 她在晚上潜进丹尼尔的房子, |
[29:56] | and using a memory device. | 并使用记忆装置. |
[29:57] | Anubis probed Thor’s mind, | 阿努比斯刺探过索尔的大脑, |
[30:00] | thus gaining access to Asgard beaming technology. | 如此获得了阿斯加德的光照技术. |
[30:02] | That’d allow her to come and go undetected. | (丹尼尔)那能允许她来来去去而不被发现. |
[30:05] | Why not just snatch up Dr Jackson | 为什么不只是抓走杰克森博士 |
[30:07] | and use a mind probe on him, like with Thor? | 并对他用一个大脑探针,和索尔那样? |
[30:10] | It’s possible Anubis’s mind probe | 很可能阿努比斯的大脑探针 |
[30:12] | won’t work on the subconscious. | 不会在潜意识下工作. |
[30:14] | It might have something to do | 它可能有某些事要做, |
[30:15] | with how Oma erased my memories. | 和奥玛抹除我的记忆一样. |
[30:17] | It may be a way to | 这可能是种方法, |
[30:18] | get you to unknowingly help them | 能使你不知不觉地帮助他们 |
[30:20] | learn what they wish to know. | 获悉任何他们想知道的事情. |
[30:22] | So what do we do? | 那么,我们做什么? |
[30:25] | The Goa’uld are scavengers of alien technology. | (提亚克) 勾阿呜是外星技术的清扫工. |
[30:28] | They would interface any Asgard system | 他们会用自己的命令设备 |
[30:30] | with their own command device. | 接合任何阿斯加德系统. |
[30:32] | We hope the jamming device could prevent Osiris | 我们希望干扰设备能阻止奥西里斯 |
[30:35] | from using the beam technology to escape Daniel’s room. | 使用光照技术逃脱出丹尼尔的房间. |
[30:38] | You want to set up a trap. | 你想设置一个陷阱. |
[30:39] | We won’t spring it | 是的,但是我们不会启动它 |
[30:40] | until after she’s helped me | 直到她帮助我 |
[30:41] | remember the location of the Lost City. | 记起失落之城的位置. |
[30:45] | What?! | 什么?! |
[30:47] | Look, no one wants to save Sarah more than I do, | 你看, 没人比我更想拯救萨拉, |
[30:50] | but… I could know. | 但是… 我应该知道. |
[30:52] | I mean, it could be there. | 我意思是, 它应该在那里. |
[30:55] | Somewhere in my subconscious. | 在我潜意识中某处. |
[30:56] | We let her think she’s operating without our knowledge | 我们让她认为她的行动我们还不知道 |
[30:59] | until I’ve had a chance to try to finish this. | 直到我有机会去努力完成这个. |
[31:02] | And how are we supposed to know when you know, | 并且我们怎么知道什么时候你会知道, |
[31:05] | if it’s all happening in your head | 如果这都是你睡觉时 |
[31:07] | while you’re sleeping? | 发生在你头脑里的事情? |
[31:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[31:13] | You’d better figure it out. | (哈蒙德) 你最好想出那个. |
[31:16] | We can’t risk letting Osiris escape | 我们不能冒险 |
[31:18] | with that kind of information. | 让奥西里斯和那信息一起逃走. |
[31:24] | Shanahan. | 夏纳罕. |
[31:26] | It’s me. I got what you wanted. | 嗨,伙计.是我.我得到你想要的了. |
[31:29] | Just give me the highlights. | 只给我最精彩部分. |
[31:31] | Well, there’s a lot of backstop ID. | 嗯,有很多备档ID. |
[31:33] | Works for the air force, | 为空军工作, |
[31:34] | does deep-space telemetry for NORAD. | 为北美防空联合司令部进行深层空间遥测发展. |
[31:36] | Is that all you found? | 那是你所找到的全部? |
[31:38] | It’s what didn’t turn up that says most. | 实际上还没有你说的那么多. |
[31:40] | The backstop dead-ends. | 备档死路. |
[31:43] | – She’s been scrubbed? – Yeah. | – 她被擦除了? – 是的. |
[31:45] | Someone wiped out every possible trace of her. | 有人擦除了任何追踪到她的可能. |
[31:47] | Left only what they want others to see. | 只留下他们想让其他人看到的. |
[31:50] | She’s probably connected with some top-level stuff. | 她大概和一些最高机密材料有关联. |
[31:54] | – Like? – Black ops, covert units. | – 比如? – 黑色军事行动, 秘密单位. |
[31:57] | Things the government denies all knowledge of, | 政府所否认的全部事情, |
[31:59] | you know? | 你知道吗? |
[32:00] | Look, Pete, you ask me, | 你看,皮特, 你问我, |
[32:02] | this Major Carter’s connected to something big. | 这个卡特少校和某些大事情有关联. |
[32:05] | You might want to back off from this one, OK, buddy? | 你可能想要放弃这个, 好吗,伙计? |
[32:08] | It’s way out of your league. | 这是在你同盟能力之外的. |
[32:10] | It’s not like I’m dating her or anything. | 嗨.这不是像我正和她约会或其他的. |
[32:13] | Right. | 对. |
[32:52] | – Hello. – Hi, it’s me. | – 你好. – 嗨.是我. |
[32:54] | This is Pete. I’m probably chasing a bad guy. | 我是皮特. 我大概正追逐一个坏家伙. |
[32:57] | Leave a message. | 留个口信. |
[33:02] | So what do we got? | 因此我们得到什么了? |
[33:04] | Daniel’s at his house, | 丹尼尔在他房间里, |
[33:06] | setting up video surveillance. | 建立影像监视器. |
[33:07] | Teal’c’s picking out his doughnuts. | 提亚克正在挑选他的炸面圈. |
[33:10] | He loves a good stakeout. | 他爱好一个好监视. |
[33:13] | Jamming device is in the van. | 干扰设备在货车里. |
[33:15] | It should prevent Osiris from beaming herself out. | 它应该能阻止奥西里斯光照她自己. |
[33:18] | We take her down with these? | 我们用这些打倒她? |
[33:20] | She likely has a shield, | 她很可能有一个护盾, |
[33:21] | but a tranquilliser dart will get through. | 但是一支镇静剂飞镖可以穿过去. |
[33:24] | Then we hope the Tok’ra | 然后我们希望托克拉 |
[33:25] | can safely remove the symbiote and save Sarah. | 能安全移除共生体并拯救萨拉. |
[33:27] | What about this whole Lost City deal? | 这整个失落之城交易会怎样? |
[33:31] | We watch and see. | 我们监视并看着. |
[33:33] | Once in his room, | 一旦进入他的房间, |
[33:34] | Osiris won’t be able to leave. | 奥西里斯将不能离开. |
[33:36] | We just have to get to her | 我们必须在她 |
[33:37] | before she realises she’s been made. | 意识到之前得到她. |
[33:40] | – Backup? – Local authorities have been “notified”. | – 后备? – 地方当局已经被 “通知”了. |
[33:43] | But we don’t want to do anything to alert Osiris. | 但是我们不想做任何事情去警告奥西里斯. |
[33:48] | How’s Pete? | 皮特怎么样? |
[33:53] | You know how it is. | 你知道它是怎样的. |
[33:56] | Usually you don’t let it bother you, | 平常你不会让它烦恼你, |
[33:59] | cos they couldn’t cope with the truth anyway. | 因为他们不能应付任何事实. |
[34:02] | Usually. | 通常的. |
[34:06] | I think he could have. | 我认为他可以. |
[34:29] | Hey, Daniel. | 嗨, 丹尼尔. |
[34:33] | Daniel, are you sleeping yet? | 丹尼尔, 你还正在睡吗? |
[34:36] | Yes, Jack, I’m fast asleep. | 是的, 杰克,我很快进入睡眠. |
[35:10] | What do you got there? | 你那里有什么? |
[35:14] | No. I’ll pass. | 不.我通过. |
[35:25] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧. |
[35:30] | Activating frequency jamming. | 激活频率干扰. |
[35:38] | Let’s do it. | 让我们做这个. |
[36:27] | – Carter? – She’s still there, sir. | – 卡特? – 她还在那里,长官. |
[36:30] | How long do we wait? | 我们等了多久? |
[36:31] | Daniel must be getting close. | 我不知道,丹尼尔一定很接近了. |
[36:48] | – Progress? – Not really. | – 有发展? – 不见得. |
[36:53] | These symbols represent the location of the city. | 这些标志代表着城市的位置. |
[36:56] | – Like an address? – Yeah. | – 像一个地址? – 是. |
[36:58] | Yeah, there’s seven of them. | 是,有7个他们. |
[37:00] | They won’t translate into anything specific. | 他们不能翻译成任何具体的事情. |
[37:04] | – You’re so close. – No, I am not. | – 你是如此接近. – 不,我没有. |
[37:07] | Don’t say that, Daniel. | 不要说那个, 丹尼尔. |
[37:12] | They mean nothing to me. | 他们对我没任何意义. |
[37:14] | You’ve worked too hard to give up now. | 你如此努力的工作不能现在放弃. |
[37:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[37:21] | I never knew. | 我从未知道. |
[37:28] | How unfortunate for you. | (奥西里斯) 多为你不幸啊. |
[37:36] | Move in! Move in! | 进入! 进入! |
[38:07] | – Sam. – Pete, what are you… | – 山姆. – 皮特,你在… |
[38:10] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[38:21] | Holy… | 可怕… |
[38:28] | Agh! | 啊! |
[38:30] | Will you be all right, Daniel Jackson? | 你会好吗, 丹尼尔杰克森? |
[38:33] | Yeah. Go, go, go. | 是的. 去, 去, 去. |
[38:43] | It’s no use, Pete! | 它是没用的, 皮特! |
[38:45] | Yeah, why is that? | 是, 为什么那样? |
[38:55] | Now that is not normal. | 现在那是不正常的. |
[38:58] | Look out! | 小心! |
[39:30] | Clear! | (欧尼尔) 安全! |
[39:34] | – Are you OK? – I’m OK. | – 你还好吗? – 我很好. |
[39:37] | – Are you OK? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 是的. |
[39:40] | That’s good. | 那很不错. |
[39:49] | Oh, God. Pete, you’ve been hit. | 噢,天啊. 皮特, 你被击中了. |
[39:51] | Have I? | 我有吗? |
[39:54] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[39:56] | It’s Pete. He needs an ambulance. | 这是皮特.他需要辆救护车. |
[40:01] | Just hang in there, OK? | 坚持下去,好吗? |
[40:04] | Sam… what just happened? | 山姆… 刚才发生什么了? |
[40:08] | I promise, if you make it through this, | 我承诺,如果你度过这个, |
[40:11] | I will explain everything. | 我会解释一切. |
[40:13] | Deal. | 成交. |
[40:38] | It’s all right, you’re safe. | 没事了,你现在安全了. |
[40:40] | – Daniel? – I’m here. | – 丹尼尔? – 我在这. |
[40:44] | It’s all over. | 都结束了. |
[40:47] | You’re free. | 你自由了. |
[40:50] | – I’m so sorry. – Shh. | – 我很抱歉. – 嘘. |
[40:54] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的过错. |
[40:56] | I couldn’t stop it. | 我不能停止它. |
[40:59] | We’re gonna get you through this. | 我们会使你度过这个的. |
[41:12] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[41:13] | – Are they treating you OK? – Yeah. | – 他们对待你还好吗? – 是的. |
[41:17] | Who’d have thought there was a hospital here? | 谁能想得到这里有间医院? |
[41:20] | One of the best anywhere. | 任何地方最好的其中之一. |
[41:22] | This place is unbelievable. | 这个地方令人难以置信. |
[41:24] | You have no idea. | 你不会知道的. |
[41:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[41:53] | I believe I lived up to my end of the bargain. | 我相信我能实践协议直到结束. |
[41:59] | What I’m about to tell you is classified | 我正告诉你的事被分类在 |
[42:02] | under section 11-C-9 of the National Security Act. | 国家安全法第11-C-9部分下. |
[42:06] | Chicks with laser-beam rings and glowing eyes | 有镭射束戒指的少女和发光的眼睛 |
[42:09] | are classified under 11-C-9? | 被分类在11-C-9? |
[42:11] | – Let me talk, will you? – OK. | – 让我说,好吗? – 没问题. |
[42:14] | You’re currently in a top-secret military facility | 你现在是在一个最高机密军事设施内, |
[42:18] | known as Stargate Command. | 称呼为星际之门管理中心. |
[42:20] | In 1928 in Giza, Egypt, | 1928年在埃及吉萨, |
[42:22] | archaeologists unearthed an ancient device | 考古学家挖掘出一件远古装置 |
[42:24] | capable of transportation to other planets | 能传输到其他星球, |
[42:26] | by means of a subspace wormhole. | 通过一个亚空间虫洞. |
[42:28] | I knew it! | 我知道它! |
[42:30] | This is way better than a box of wine | 这是比一瓶葡萄酒 |
[42:31] | with a duck on the front. | 以及鸭子在前面跳舞更好的方式. |
[42:34] | I’m not kidding. | 我没在开玩笑. |
[42:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[42:40] | Other planets. Wormholes. | 其他星球. 虫洞. |
[42:44] | Continue. | 继续. |