时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | “星际之门SG-1″前情回顾: |
[00:09] | This is the base of the Tauri. | 这是塔瑞的基地. |
[00:11] | Why are there Jaffa? | 为什么有贾法? |
[00:13] | Rebel warriors. | 反抗战士. |
[00:14] | Jaffa who’ve turned against the Goa’uld. | 开始反对勾阿呜的贾法. |
[00:17] | Is that going to be a problem? | 那将要是个问题吗? |
[00:19] | Not for us. | 对于我们不是. |
[00:24] | Somebody want to tell me what’s going on here? | 有人要告诉我这里发生什么事了吗? |
[00:28] | It’s history. | 这是历史. |
[00:29] | For 2,000 years, | 2000年以来, |
[00:30] | every time a Tok’ra died by a staff weapon, | 每当一个托克拉死于法杖武器, |
[00:33] | a Jaffa was holding it. | 总有一个贾法握着它. |
[00:36] | This was obviously intended to be | 这显而易见是一种 |
[00:37] | a new form of foot soldier. | 步兵战士的新形式. |
[00:39] | I serve Anubis. | 我为阿努比斯服务. |
[00:43] | He’s got the strength and healing powers of a normal Goa’uld, | 他很强壮,并且有正常勾阿呜的治愈能力, |
[00:47] | but none of the normal personality traits. | 但没有任何正常的人格特征. |
[00:50] | This being was not alive when it was first grown. | (塞尔麦克)当他成长时,并不是活着的. |
[00:54] | Frankenstein’s monster. | 弗兰克斯坦的怪物. |
[00:56] | Thousands of years ago | (塞尔麦克)几千年以前, |
[00:57] | Goa’uld found a device | 勾阿呜找到了一个 |
[00:59] | created by the Ancients. | 古人制造的设备. |
[01:01] | With it, maybe we can devise a weapon | 通过它,或许我们能设计出一种武器, |
[01:04] | to counteract its life-giving energy. | 去抵消其生命支持系统的能量. |
[01:26] | Where’s the matrix crystal? | 基础水晶在哪里? |
[01:28] | By the primaries. | 用候选的. |
[01:29] | I can’t find anything in here. | 我在这找不到任何东西. |
[01:31] | I had a system at the Alpha site. | 在阿尔法我有一套系统. |
[01:33] | Its location was compromised | 它的位置被放弃了, |
[01:34] | when Anubis used his mind probe on Jonas. | 当阿努比斯对乔纳斯用了大脑探针以后. |
[01:37] | Did you really want to hang around? | 你真的想去闲荡吗? |
[01:39] | I want to work as efficiently as possible. | 我想以尽可能高的效率去工作. |
[01:42] | Anubis’ drones are kicking | 阿努比斯的雄蜂 |
[01:43] | the crap out of the System Lords. | 正在踢拉屎的系统统治者. |
[01:45] | We’re next. | 我们是下一个. |
[01:46] | This prototype should’ve been done weeks ago. | 这个原型应该几周前就做好了. |
[01:49] | It’s done. It’s just not… finished. | 它做好了. 它只是没有… 完成. |
[01:53] | Interesting distinction. | 有趣的区别. |
[01:54] | We just got Telchak’s device. | 我们刚得到泰欧恰科的设备. |
[01:56] | I’m amazed we came up with something so quickly. | 我很吃惊我们如此迅速的想出了某些事情. |
[01:59] | In this form, | 以这个形式, |
[02:01] | it’s only 70% effective | 它只对抵消复苏技术 |
[02:03] | in countering the reanimation technology. | 有70%的效果. |
[02:04] | That’s because your power unit | 那是因为你的动力单元 |
[02:06] | hasn’t been properly calibrated. | 没有被正确的校验. |
[02:08] | This’ll be better. | 这个会更好. |
[02:09] | Maybe. | 或许. |
[02:12] | Have you not had your coffee this morning? | 今天早上你没喝你的咖啡吗? |
[02:17] | Selmak doesn’t like coffee. | 塞尔麦克不喜欢咖啡. |
[02:20] | You gave up coffee for your symbiote? | 你为了你的共生体放弃了咖啡? |
[02:25] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道那个. |
[02:26] | We never talk any more, Sam. | 我们从没谈过, 山姆. |
[02:33] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[02:34] | We’re under attack. | 我们正被攻击. |
[02:35] | Goa’uld ships entering the atmosphere. | 勾阿呜飞船进入了大气层. |
[02:37] | Colonel Riley’s ordered evac to Beta. | 莱利上校命令撤离到β地区. |
[02:40] | We’re bugging out right now. | 我们现在要立即走. |
[03:46] | Stargate.SG1-s07e16.Death.Knell | |
[03:59] | What happened? | (欧尼尔) 发生什么了? |
[04:01] | Approximately 20 minutes ago, | 大概20分钟以前, |
[04:03] | the approach of Goa’uld ships | 接近的勾阿呜飞船 |
[04:05] | prompted evacuation of the Alpha site. | 促使阿尔法地区的撤退. |
[04:07] | Sam was doing research there. | 山姆正在那里进行研究. |
[04:09] | She and Jacob were working on a weapon | 她和雅各布正着手于研究一件 |
[04:12] | to neutralise Anubis’ new soldiers. | 使阿努比斯的新战士无效的武器 |
[04:14] | We have no idea what happened to either of them. | 我们不知道他们俩任一人发生了什么. |
[04:17] | How many people got out? | 有多少人撤了出来? |
[04:19] | Casualty reports are still coming in, | 伤亡报告仍然在继续, |
[04:21] | but 90 are still missing, | 但是90人仍然失踪中, |
[04:23] | including the base commander, Colonel Riley. | 包括基地指挥官,莱利上校. |
[04:25] | I thought the location of the Alpha site was secret. | 我以为阿尔法地区的位置是秘密. |
[04:28] | It’s a completely new address. | 它是个完全的新地址. |
[04:30] | Evidently the Goa’uld have discovered its whereabouts. | 是的.但很明显勾阿呜发现了它的所在. |
[04:33] | Chevron seven locked. | 第七号标志锁定. |
[04:41] | Wormhole stable, sir. | 虫洞稳定,长官. |
[04:43] | No radio chatter. | 没有无线电信号. |
[04:46] | Send the MALP. | 发送移动分析探测仪. |
[04:48] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[05:00] | MALP is en route. | 移动分析探测仪在途中. |
[05:03] | Receiving MALP telemetry. | 接收移动分析探测仪遥测. |
[05:07] | My instruments say the MALP is on its side. | 长官,我的机器说移动分析探测仪在它一边. |
[05:10] | You still have camera control? | 你还能控制摄像机吗? |
[05:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[05:22] | If the Stargate fell over | 如果星际之门倒下, |
[05:24] | and it’s face down, | 并且是脸朝下, |
[05:25] | the event horizon would’ve dug a cavity. | 结果就是在地平线下挖个洞穴. |
[05:28] | When the MALP came through it fell into the hole. | 当移动分析探测仪穿过,它掉进了洞里. |
[05:30] | There’s no way to know if the DHD survived. | 没办法知道拨号装置是否还残留. |
[05:33] | If we had another power source… | 如果我们有另一个动力能源… |
[05:35] | We can dial out manually. | 我们能手动拨号. |
[05:36] | Possibly under enemy fire. | 也许会处在敌人火力下. |
[05:38] | We’ll be fine, sir. | 我们会很好,长官. |
[05:40] | The gate dug the perfect foxhole. | 星门挖了一个完美的散兵坑. |
[05:44] | You have a go. Good luck, Colonel. | 你们可以去了.祝你好运,上校. |
[05:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官. |
[06:29] | Wow. | 哇噢. |
[06:30] | This destruction does not appear to be | 这个破坏看起来不是 |
[06:32] | from aerial assault. | 来自于滑翔机攻击. |
[06:34] | Single-radius blast. | 单束半径冲击波. |
[06:36] | Quite possibly the self-destruct… | 十分可能是自毁… |
[06:40] | to prevent the Alpha site from falling into enemy hands. | 防止阿尔法地区落入敌人的手中. |
[06:50] | So, we’ll split up, search for survivors. | 那么,我们分开,寻找幸存者. |
[06:54] | Who could’ve survived this? | 谁能从这个幸存下来? |
[06:58] | Start with the tree line there. | 以那边的林木线开始. |
[07:01] | Copy. | 收到. |
[07:03] | Move out. | 行动. |
[07:43] | O’Neill? | 欧尼尔? |
[07:50] | What do you got? | 你得到了什么? |
[07:58] | This is the armour of one of Anubis’ drones. | 这是一个阿努比斯雄蜂的盔甲. |
[08:08] | Reynolds? | 雷诺兹? |
[08:13] | Go ahead. | 继续. |
[08:14] | Be advised. We may not be alone here. | 注意些.在这里我们也许并不孤单. |
[08:17] | At least one of Anubis’ goons | 至少一个阿努比斯的受虐暴徒 |
[08:20] | might have been on the planet when it blew. | 还在星球上,当它被吹走时. |
[08:22] | Use extreme caution. | 行使最大警戒. |
[08:24] | Understood. | 明白. |
[08:46] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[08:49] | Major Green. You all right? | 格林少校.你还好吗? |
[08:51] | I’m fine, sir. | 我很好,长官. |
[08:53] | We got some serious injuries here. | 我们这有些重伤员. |
[08:58] | Any other survivors in the area? | 这地区还有其他幸存者吗? |
[09:00] | As far as I know, we’re the only ones, sir. | 据我所知,我们是唯一剩下的了,长官. |
[09:03] | – O’Neill? – Go ahead. | – 欧尼尔? – 继续. |
[09:07] | Found 12, but they’re not in good shape. | 找到12人,但是他们的状况很不好. |
[09:10] | How bad? | 有多糟糕? |
[09:11] | Some can walk, | 一些能走路, |
[09:12] | but most need immediate medical treatment. | 但是大多数需要立即医务处理. |
[09:15] | Major Carter with ’em? | 卡特少校和他们一起吗? |
[09:21] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有. |
[09:27] | SG-3’s gonna need help to get the gate back up. | (欧尼尔) SG-3将帮助使星门支持. |
[09:31] | SGs 11 and 21 are assembling now. | SG-11和SG-21现在正在集合,上校. |
[09:34] | I’ll be sending them through momentarily. | 等会儿我会送他们过去. |
[09:36] | However, that means a delay | 不过,那意味着在我能调动一些资源 |
[09:39] | before I can send any other resources to help search. | 以帮助搜索之前会有延迟. |
[09:41] | Getting the wounded out is our priority. | 带伤员离开是我们的优先任务. |
[09:43] | Agreed, but if there are any other survivors | 同意,但如果那里有其他的幸存者, |
[09:46] | they may not have a lot of time. | 他们也许没有那么多时间了. |
[09:48] | Understood, sir. We’ll keep trying. | 明白,长官. 我们将继续努力. |
[09:56] | Jacob! | 雅各布! |
[10:09] | Anubis’ drones. | (雅各布) 阿努比斯的雄蜂. |
[10:12] | We know. | 我们知道. |
[10:13] | Take this. It’s not 100%, | 拿着这个.它还不是100%, |
[10:15] | but it’s all we’ve got. | 但它是我们所能得到的. |
[10:18] | It only has a few more shots. | 它只能射击几次了. |
[10:23] | Sam has a fully-charged power unit. | 山姆有一个全火力动力单位. |
[10:25] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | – 她在哪里? – 我不知道. |
[10:30] | I don’t even know if she’s still alive. | 我甚至不知道她是否还活着. |
[10:58] | How are you doing? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[11:00] | It’s nothing Selmak can’t handle. | 没塞尔麦克不能处理的事情. |
[11:02] | We need to know what happened. | 雅各布,我们需要知道发生了什么. |
[11:05] | How did Anubis get the location | 阿努比斯是怎么知道 |
[11:07] | to the new Alpha site? | 新阿尔法地区的位置的? |
[11:08] | I have no idea. | 我不知道. |
[11:11] | I was with Sam when the self-destruct went off. | 当自毁进行的时候我和山姆一起. |
[11:14] | One of the drones was chasing us into the forest. | 一个雄蜂追捕我们进入了森林. |
[11:18] | George, if I survived the blast, | 乔治,如果我在冲击波下幸存, |
[11:22] | you know that thing survived as well. | 你知道其他东西也能. |
[11:27] | What about the prototype weapon? | 原型武器怎么样? |
[11:29] | I gave it to Colonel O’Neill. | 我把它给了欧尼尔上校. |
[11:31] | But it’s only semieffective in | 但它只有半档能量, |
[11:33] | its current configuration. | 在其现在的配置里. |
[11:35] | The upgraded power unit was with Sam. | 升级动力单位和山姆在一起. |
[11:38] | And we have no idea where she is? | 并且我们不知道她在哪里? |
[11:40] | She’s still missing. | 她仍然失踪中. |
[11:41] | Is there anything else we can use | 还有其他任何我们能用来 |
[11:44] | against these drones? | 对抗这些雄蜂的东西吗? |
[11:46] | Their armour is impervious to energy weapons | 他们的盔甲是能量武器 |
[11:47] | and regular firearms. | 和常规枪炮无法渗透的. |
[11:50] | What about the drones killed in the blast? | 那个被冲击波杀死的雄蜂如何呢? |
[11:52] | Kinetic energy, an explosion of that size… | 动能,一次那样规模的爆炸… |
[11:55] | They can’t ignore physics. | 他们不能无视物理学. |
[11:56] | So with enough kinetic energy… | 因此利用足够的动能… |
[11:59] | It would have to be a lot. | 那无疑需要很多. |
[12:01] | How about a missile? | 一枚导弹怎么样? |
[12:04] | That might do it, if you get close enough. | 那可能行,如果你足够近. |
[12:07] | Sergeant Siler. | 赛勒中士. |
[12:12] | Prepare a UAV with UCAV specs. | 准备一架无人机和UCAV. |
[12:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[12:26] | Am I in trouble, sir? | 我有麻烦吗,长官? |
[12:28] | The Alpha site has been compromised, | 阿尔法地区被放弃了, |
[12:31] | indicating we’ve got a security breach. | 这表明我们有一个安全破坏. |
[12:34] | The Pentagon is demanding I | 五角大楼要求我 |
[12:36] | launch a formal inquiry immediately. | 立即进行一次正式询问. |
[12:39] | Just tell me what happened, son. | 只是告诉我发生了什么,孩子. |
[12:41] | To tell you the truth, I’m not entirely sure. | 实话跟你说,我并不完全确信. |
[12:44] | I was still at chow when the alarm went off. | 当警报响起的时候我还在吃饭. |
[12:46] | By the time I got to the command centre, | 到我进入指挥中心的时候, |
[12:48] | Colonel Riley had ordered the evacuation. | 莱利上校已经命令撤离了. |
[12:51] | What about the Stargate? | 星际之门是怎么回事? |
[12:52] | It was hit by an Alkesh bomber. | 它被一架艾欧凯序轰炸机击中了. |
[12:54] | We were cut off. | 我们都被隔绝了, |
[12:55] | That’s when the drones landed in scout ships. | 那是当雄蜂从侦查船登陆的时候. |
[12:58] | They took all we threw at them | 他们不怕我们扔给他们的东西, |
[13:00] | and just kept coming. | 并且持续逼近. |
[13:00] | So Colonel Riley ordered the self-destruct? | 因此莱利上校命令自毁? |
[13:03] | He knew there was sensitive material on the base. | 他知道在基地有敏感材料,长官. |
[13:06] | He stayed with the device | 他和自毁设备一起, |
[13:08] | so the enemy couldn’t disarm it. | 因此敌人无法拆除它. |
[13:10] | He told the rest of us | 他告诉我们有一分钟时间 |
[13:14] | that we had one minute to make it to the tree line. | 跑到林木线. |
[13:17] | I should’ve stayed with him. | 我应该和他呆在一起. |
[13:20] | You were following orders, Major. | 你是在服从命令,少校. |
[13:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[13:26] | Was there any unusual activity | 过去几天在阿尔法地区 |
[13:28] | at the Alpha site in the last few days? | 有任何不寻常的活动吗? |
[13:30] | Any unscheduled gate activations | 有任何计划外的星门活动 |
[13:33] | or unexplained signals? | 或者未解释的信号吗? |
[13:35] | No, sir. | 没有,长官. |
[13:37] | What about the Jaffa and the Tok’ra? | 贾法和托克拉如何? |
[13:40] | They haven’t been getting along very well, | 他们一直没有很好的相处, |
[13:42] | but there’s nothing unusual about that. | 但关于那些并没有什么不寻常. |
[13:45] | I want a list of all personnel | 我要一分所有人的名单 |
[13:47] | human, Tok’ra and Jaffa | 人类, 托克拉和贾法 |
[13:49] | who’ve used the Alpha site gate | 谁在过去48小时里 |
[13:50] | in the last 48 hours. | 使用过阿尔法地区的星门. |
[13:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[14:00] | Footprints. | (提亚克) 足迹. |
[14:10] | Standard issue from the SGC. | 来自星门指挥部的标准配给. |
[14:12] | Indeed. The depth of the impression | 确实.印下的深度 |
[14:14] | is consistent with Major Carter’s size. | 同卡特少校的尺寸一致. |
[14:17] | There’s another set over there. | 那里有另一个足迹. |
[14:19] | Someone much larger. | 某个更大的. |
[14:21] | Perhaps a drone. | 可能是一个雄蜂. |
[14:24] | Yeah. | 是. |
[14:27] | Do you believe this prototype weapon | 你相信这个原型武器 |
[14:29] | will be effective against it? | 能有效对抗他吗? |
[14:31] | We’ll jump off that bridge | 我们会从桥上跳下来, |
[14:33] | when we come to it. | 当我们到这种地步时. |
[14:39] | So how’s the leg? | 腿怎么样了? |
[14:41] | Getting there, slowly but surely. | 还在那, 缓慢但是肯定. |
[14:43] | Yeah, slowly. The way you heal, | 对,缓慢. 你治愈的方式, |
[14:45] | it’ll probably take a day. | 或许要花费一天. |
[14:47] | You didn’t come here to ask me about my leg. | 你不是来这里问我关于我的腿. |
[14:51] | You want to know what happened to Sam. | 你想知道山姆发生了什么事. |
[14:54] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[14:59] | The base was under attack. | 基地正被攻击. |
[15:02] | We could hear the explosions getting closer, | 我们能听到爆炸声在靠近, |
[15:05] | and the sound of scout ships approaching. | 以及侦查船接近的声音. |
[15:10] | We have to leave now! | 我们必须现在就离开! |
[15:12] | Just gimme a second! | 再给我1秒钟! |
[15:13] | But we had to download the weapon design | (雅各布) 但是我们必须下载 |
[15:15] | into the matrix crystal | 武器设计到基础水晶 |
[15:17] | and wipe the computer memory. | 并擦除电脑记忆体. |
[15:19] | You have the prototype! | 你有原型! |
[15:21] | We can’t leave this data | 我们不能留下这些数据 |
[15:23] | for them to find. | 让他们找到. |
[15:25] | How much longer? | 还需要多久? |
[15:26] | Finished! | 完成了! |
[15:45] | It worked. | 它工作了. |
[15:50] | Not good enough. | 并非足够好. |
[15:55] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 让我们离开这个鬼地方. |
[15:58] | The Stargate was hit. | 星际之门被击中了. |
[16:01] | We couldn’t get out… | 我们不能出来… |
[16:04] | so we ran for the hills. | 因此我们跑向小山. |
[16:08] | The drone followed us. | 雄蜂跟随着我们. |
[16:12] | If Sam is still alive, it’s still after her. | 如果山姆还活着,他仍然在她后面. |
[16:18] | Maybe it was just hiding, | 或许他只是藏起来, |
[16:19] | waiting to go back through the gate. | 等待回去穿过星门. |
[16:21] | Out of all the rooms on that base, | 在基地的所有房间之外, |
[16:24] | why did it come to that lab? | 为什么他直接来那个实验室? |
[16:29] | And why did it chase us, | 并且为什么他追逐我们, |
[16:31] | as opposed to anyone else? | 同其他任何人相反吗? |
[16:33] | You think it knew about the prototype? | 你认为他知道那个原型? |
[16:37] | I think that was the whole reason for the attack. | 我认为那是攻击的全部原因. |
[16:41] | Anubis knows we have the only weapon | 阿努比斯知道我们有银河系中 |
[16:45] | in the galaxy able to stop his soldiers. | 唯一能阻止他士兵的武器. |
[16:48] | And Sam has the design. | 而且山姆拿着设计图. |
[16:51] | That thing won’t stop until it finds her. | 那东西不会停止,直到找到她. |
[17:04] | Sergeant Siler, report. | 赛勒中士,报告. |
[17:06] | It’s ready to go. | 准备好行动了,长官. |
[17:07] | Well done. I want it airborne now. | 做得好.我要它现在就空运. |
[17:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[17:10] | General, the leader of the Jaffa survivors | 将军,贾法幸存者的领袖 |
[17:13] | is cleared for debriefing. | 已经清理好并准备报告. |
[17:15] | I want to speak to him immediately. | 我要立即和他说话. |
[17:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[17:23] | I do not know why I’m being questioned. | 我不知道为什么我被询问. |
[17:25] | We need to determine what happened. | 我们需要确定发生了什么. |
[17:27] | If you wish to know who betrayed your base, | 如果你想知道谁背叛了你的基地, |
[17:30] | I suggest you ask the Tok’ra. | 我建议你去问托克拉. |
[17:31] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么说那个? |
[17:33] | They are without honour. | 他们没有荣誉. |
[17:34] | They’re your allies. | 他们是你们的同盟者. |
[17:36] | Then why will they not help us? | 那么为什么他们不帮助我们? |
[17:37] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是指什么? |
[17:39] | Even as we speak, | 正如我们谈话一样, |
[17:40] | Anubis is moving against the System Lord Olokun. | 阿努比斯前去对抗系统统治者,奥勒康. |
[17:43] | Drones slaughter Jaffa that stand against them. | 雄蜂屠杀了对抗他们的贾法. |
[17:45] | They are dying for a hopeless cause. | 他们为了绝望的原因而死去. |
[17:48] | What’s that got to do with the Tok’ra? | 那与托克拉有什么关系? |
[17:49] | We believe they have a spy | 我们相信他们有个间谍 |
[17:51] | in Olokun’s higher ranks, | 在奥勒康的指挥官里, |
[17:53] | close enough to kill him. | 近的足够杀死他. |
[17:54] | The Tok’ra inform us of their operations. | 托克拉告知我们他们的行动. |
[17:57] | I have no knowledge of any spy | 我不知道在奥勒康的核心圈子里 |
[18:00] | in Olokun’s ranks. | 有任何间谍. |
[18:01] | Then they are lying to you too. | 那么他们也对你们撒谎了. |
[18:03] | With their master dead, the siege would be over | 由于贾法主人的死亡,围城将结束 |
[18:05] | and Olokun’s Jaffa would be free to join our movement. | 并且奥勒康的贾法会自由 并加入我们的运动. |
[18:09] | Our logs show that | 我们的日志显示, |
[18:10] | a group of Jaffa left the site | 在攻击24小时之前 |
[18:12] | less than 24 hours before the attack. | 有一队贾法离开了阿尔法地区. |
[18:16] | – You sent your own people, didn’t you? – Yes. | – 你送出了你们自己的人,是吗? – 是的. |
[18:19] | Have they reported back? | 他们返回报告了吗? |
[18:21] | They have not. | 还没有. |
[18:22] | If they were captured by Anubis… | 如果他们被阿努比斯俘虏… |
[18:24] | No Jaffa would yield to torture. | 没有贾法会屈服于拷打. |
[18:26] | Anubis doesn’t have to resort to torture. | 阿努比斯不必依靠拷问. |
[18:28] | He has technology that allows him to | 他有技术能使他 |
[18:30] | simply read a prisoner’s mind. | 容易地阅读囚犯的大脑. |
[18:33] | When Heru-ur was killed, | 当赫鲁厄被杀死, |
[18:35] | I was forced to pledge allegiance to Apophis. | 我被迫发誓效忠系统统治者,阿波菲斯. |
[18:38] | The slayer of my master became my master. | 我主人的谋杀犯,成为我的主人. |
[18:41] | So it has been for all Jaffa | 因此这是全部贾法 |
[18:43] | for thousands of years. | 几千年来所持续发生的事. |
[18:44] | But now we can choose | 但是现在我们能选择 |
[18:46] | to fight our oppressors. | 和我们的压迫者战斗. |
[18:47] | We can choose to be free. | 我们能选择自由. |
[18:49] | I ask only that the Jaffa who serve Olokun | 我询问那些服务于奥勒康的贾法, |
[18:52] | be given that same choice. | 也会给他们相同的选择. |
[18:55] | If you let me go to the Beta site | 如果你让我到β地区 |
[18:57] | to speak to the other survivors, | 同其他幸存者讲话, |
[18:59] | I may be able to discover | 我或许能发现 |
[19:00] | what happened to the Jaffa we sent. | 我们送出的贾法是怎么回事. |
[19:05] | Very well. | 非常好. |
[19:10] | – Colonel O’Neill? – General. | – (哈蒙德) 欧尼尔上校? – 将军. |
[19:13] | Status report. | 状态报告. |
[19:15] | We found tracks, sir. | 我们找到些踪迹,长官. |
[19:17] | They could be Carter’s. | 它们可能是卡特的. |
[19:19] | What direction? | 什么方位? |
[19:20] | East, up into the hills. | 东面,向上进入小山. |
[19:22] | The high ground is a more defensible position. | 高地是一个更有利防守的位置. |
[19:25] | Understood. I’ll have the UAV | 明白.我将让无人机 |
[19:27] | fly a search pattern in that area. | 飞去搜索那个地区. |
[19:29] | Hammond out. | 哈蒙德完毕. |
[20:31] | Jacob. | 雅各布. |
[20:34] | Any news on Sam? | 任何山姆的消息? |
[20:36] | Not yet. | 还没有. |
[20:37] | We have a UAV airborne | 我们有架无人机在天上, |
[20:39] | and all available SG teams are searching. | 并且所有可用的SG队伍正在寻找. |
[20:42] | I don’t know anyone tougher or more resourceful. | 我不认识任何更坚韧和机智的人了. |
[20:46] | She’ll find a way out of this. | 她会找出一条出来的路. |
[20:50] | How’s the investigation going? | 调查进行得怎么样了? |
[20:53] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. | 我正想和你谈那个. |
[20:55] | Do you know anything about a Tok’ra | 你知道任何关于托克拉 |
[20:57] | operative within Olokun’s ranks? | 针对奥勒康的行动吗? |
[21:00] | No. | 不. |
[21:01] | The Jaffa say you have a spy in his inner circle. | 贾法说你们有个间谍在他的核心集团里. |
[21:04] | They’re mistaken. | 他们是错误的. |
[21:06] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | (广播)计划外的外世界活动. |
[21:18] | Did you learn anything at the Beta site? | 你从β地区得知任何事了吗? |
[21:22] | Of the Jaffa sent to recruit rebels from Olokun’s army, | 发送去从奥勒康军队中招募反抗者的贾法, |
[21:25] | only one has returned. | 只有一个回来了. |
[21:26] | The fate of the others is unknown. | 其他人的命运未知. |
[21:28] | Anubis has won a major victory. | 阿努比斯赢得了一次巨大的胜利. |
[21:31] | Thousands of Jaffa have been killed, | 数千贾法被杀死了, |
[21:33] | and many of Olokun’s commanders captured. | 并且许多奥勒康的指挥官被捕获. |
[21:36] | The Tok’ra spy among them. | 托克拉的间谍在他们之间. |
[21:37] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的. |
[21:39] | If we had someone on the inside, | 如果我们有人在那里, |
[21:41] | I would’ve known about it. | 我会知道的. |
[21:43] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[23:18] | Thank you for your cooperation in this, Delek. | 感谢你对这个的合作, 德雷克. |
[23:21] | I do not see the need to continue this investigation, General. | 我没看到有继续这次调查的必要,将军. |
[23:25] | The Jaffa have as much as admitted responsibility. | 贾法有如此多公认的责任. |
[23:28] | All we know is that | 我们所知道的是, |
[23:30] | some of the men they sent to recruit rebels | 他们中一些人被派去招募反抗者, |
[23:33] | didn’t return. | 但没返回. |
[23:35] | They were captured | 他们在阿努比斯最新一次进攻中 |
[23:37] | in Anubis’ latest offensive. | 被捕获了. |
[23:38] | It is the logical explanation. | 这是合乎逻辑的解释. |
[23:40] | According to the Jaffa, | 据贾法所说, |
[23:41] | a Tok’ra spy was also captured. | 一个托克拉间谍同样也被捕获了. |
[23:44] | We both know Jaffa intelligence | 我们两个都知道贾法的智力 |
[23:46] | is not always as reliable as it should be. | 通常并不总象它应该的那样可靠. |
[23:49] | So you’re saying you | 因此你在说你们 |
[23:50] | had no operative in Olokun’s ranks? | 没有在奥勒康军队里有行动? |
[23:55] | I am unable to discuss such matters at present. | 目前我不能详述这样的事情. |
[23:58] | The terms of our alliance dictate full disclosure. | 我们联盟的期限内, 口述要充分的公开. |
[24:01] | In matters of joint concern. | 是在联合的相关事件里. |
[24:03] | Security of the Alpha site | 阿尔法地区的安全 |
[24:04] | is a matter of joint concern. | 是一个联合的相关事件. |
[24:06] | The disposition of our operatives | 我们行动的部署 |
[24:08] | has no bearing on the security of the Alpha site. | 并不对阿尔法地区的安全有影响. |
[24:12] | So you claim. | 因此你要求. |
[24:14] | You have allies amongst the other nations of Earth. | 你们有地球其他国家中的同盟,对吗? |
[24:17] | Of course. | 当然. |
[24:19] | Do you always practise full disclosure with them? | 你们经常同他们进行完全公开吗? |
[24:22] | We gave you shelter | 当你没其他地方可去的时候, |
[24:24] | when you had nowhere else to go. | 我们给了你避难所. |
[24:26] | Because you needed us. | 因为你需要我们. |
[24:27] | Just as you brought us Telchak’s reanimation device | 就像你带给我们泰欧恰科的复苏设备 |
[24:30] | because you needed our help to develop a weapon | 因为你需要我们帮忙发展一种武器 |
[24:33] | against Anubis’ drones. | 对抗阿努比斯的雄蜂. |
[24:35] | But you are not always so forthcoming. | 但是你们并不总是如此乐于帮助. |
[24:39] | For example, your programme to | 例如,你们的项目, |
[24:41] | build hybrid ships using Goa’uld technologies. | 建造超空间飞船使用勾阿呜的技术. |
[24:47] | A programme the Tok’ra feel is extremely unwise. | 一个托克拉感到非常不明智的项目. |
[24:49] | We need those ships for the defence of Earth. | 我们需要那些飞船防御地球. |
[24:52] | And so you feel it is none of our concern. | 并且你感到那是我们一点不用关心的事. |
[24:55] | You see, General, it works both ways. | 你看,将军,它对双方都工作. |
[24:57] | You ask us to trust | 你询问我们真相, |
[24:59] | that your headlong pursuit of technologies | 你们埋头向前追逐技术, |
[25:01] | that you don’t understand poses no threat. | 那些你不理解又假装没有威胁. |
[25:04] | But you fail to offer similar consideration | 但是你们不能提供相似的考虑 |
[25:07] | with our policy on using covert operatives. | 与我们对于使用秘密行动的政策. |
[25:10] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问你些事情. |
[25:13] | How many Tok’ra from the Alpha site | 有多少在阿尔法地区的托克拉 |
[25:16] | are still unaccounted for? | 仍然下落不明? |
[25:18] | – Five. – Do you know how many I’m missing? | – 5个. – 你知道我丢失了多少人吗? |
[25:21] | 64. | 64. |
[25:24] | Believe me, I’m going to get to the bottom of this, | 相信我,我会将这个进行到底, |
[25:28] | with or without your help. | 和或者不和你们的帮助一起. |
[26:24] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在期待你. |
[26:28] | No doubt you’ve spoken to General Hammond. | 无疑你已经同哈蒙德将军谈过了. |
[26:35] | He says he asked you | (雅各布) 他说他问过你, |
[26:37] | if we had a spy in Olokun’s inner circle. | 是否我们在奥勒康核心集团有个间谍. |
[26:39] | Yes, he did. | 是的,他问了. |
[26:41] | He asked me the same question. | 他问过我同样的问题. |
[26:43] | Of course I told him no, | 当然我告诉他没有, |
[26:46] | because only the High Council | 因为只有高级议会 |
[26:48] | could make a decision like that, | 能做出那样的决定, |
[26:50] | and since I’m on the High Council, | 并且既然我在高级议会, |
[26:53] | I would know about it. Wouldn’t I? | 我应该知道它.不是吗? |
[26:57] | Got something to tell me? | 或者你有什么事要告诉我? |
[26:59] | If you have a concern, | 如果你有关心的事, |
[27:01] | you can take it up with the Council yourself. | 你能带着它自己去找议会. |
[27:05] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你自己正和谁说话? |
[27:07] | An interesting question. | 一个有趣的问题. |
[27:09] | It seems I am talking to a human host. | 看来好像我正同一个人类宿主说话. |
[27:17] | Make no mistake, Delek. | (塞尔麦克) 不要犯错误, 德雷克. |
[27:19] | I am still Selmak, | 我还是塞尔麦克, |
[27:21] | and I was a leader of the Tok’ra | 并且我是托克拉的领袖, |
[27:23] | before you had even taken a host. | 在你甚至得到一个宿主之前. |
[27:25] | Maybe you’ve been a leader too long. | 或许你做一个领袖时间太长了. |
[27:28] | The Tauri are unlike other humans in the galaxy. | 塔瑞不像银河系的其他人类. |
[27:31] | Their will has not been | 他们的意志还没有 |
[27:33] | eroded by thousands of years of slavery. | 被数千年的奴隶身份腐蚀. |
[27:35] | This can be a valuable asset, | 这可能是一个有价值的财产, |
[27:38] | but it can also make them dangerous. | 但同样也能使他们危险. |
[27:40] | Particularly as hosts. | 特别是作为宿主. |
[27:42] | Jacob Carter has had no more influence on me | 雅各布卡特没有对我有任何影响, |
[27:44] | than any other host. | 相比其他宿主而言. |
[27:46] | There are those of us who would disagree. | 那些其他的我们会不一样. |
[27:48] | You have allowed yourself to get too close to these people. | 你允许自己太过接近这些人类了. |
[27:52] | Your true loyalties are in question. | 你真正的忠诚正是讨论中的. |
[27:56] | You speak for the entire Council? | 你代表整个议会讲话? |
[28:00] | You still have your defenders, | 你仍然拥有你的辩护者, |
[28:03] | although their numbers are diminishing. | 尽管他们的数量正在减少. |
[28:06] | So you did meet without me. | 因此你没有我就进行了会议. |
[28:08] | And you did send an operative. | 并且你确实派人进行了行动. |
[28:11] | And if you had known, | 并且如果你知道了, |
[28:12] | would you have told General Hammond? | 你打算去告诉哈蒙德将军? |
[28:15] | They have a right to know. | 他们有权利知道. |
[28:18] | We knew you would feel that way, | 我们知道你会感觉那种方式, |
[28:21] | which is precisely why you were not informed. | 那正好是你未被通知的原因. |
[28:32] | So Delek admits that this spy has gone missing. | 因此德雷克承认那个间谍失踪了. |
[28:35] | Yes. | 是的. |
[28:36] | But the Tok’ra will never acknowledge | 但是托克拉决不会承认 |
[28:39] | that he could have been responsible. | 那就是需要负责任的人. |
[28:42] | Tok’ra operatives have orders | 托克拉的行动有命令 |
[28:43] | never to be taken alive. | 决不允许被活着抓住. |
[28:45] | What about a sarcophagus? | 石棺怎么样? |
[28:47] | They take precautions to | 他们采取措施 |
[28:49] | ensure the brain is not left intact. | 保证大脑不会被完整留下. |
[28:52] | No revival is possible. | 没有复活的可能性. |
[28:54] | This is all assuming the man wasn’t taken unawares. | 这全是傲慢. 那人不会突然地被捕获. |
[28:57] | The system isn’t foolproof, | 系统并不是安全无比的, |
[28:59] | but they won’t admit that. | 但他们不会承认那个. |
[29:01] | The truth is, I don’t think you’ll ever find out | 事实是,我不认为你能查明 |
[29:04] | who was responsible for the leak. | 谁是泄密的原由. |
[29:07] | It could’ve been the Tok’ra or the Jaffa. | 它可能是托克拉或者贾法. |
[29:10] | It could’ve been both. Look… | 它可能是二者都有.你看… |
[29:12] | I’ve helped as much as I can with this, | 我已经尽我所能的帮忙了, |
[29:15] | but now I’d like to get back to join the search. | 但是现在我想回去加入搜索. |
[29:19] | I need you here. | 我需要你在这里. |
[29:20] | I already told you, I’m out of the loop. | 我已经告诉你了,我从圈子里离开了. |
[29:22] | They don’t trust me any more. | 他们不再相信我. |
[29:24] | They think my emotions are clouding my judgment. | 他们认为我的情感混淆了我的判断力. |
[29:27] | Ironic, considering I’m wasting time | 讽刺,考虑到我正浪费时间, |
[29:29] | while my daughter is being hunted by that thing. | 当我的女儿正被那东西猎杀的时候. |
[29:33] | We have our best people on this. | 我们在这方面有最好的人. |
[29:35] | They will find her. | 他们会找到她的. |
[29:36] | What do I do until then? | 直到那时我还能做什么? |
[29:38] | I just got a report from the Beta site. | 我刚收到一份来自β地区的报告. |
[29:40] | The Jaffa are blaming the Tok’ra for what happened. | 贾法正为了所发生的事指责托克拉. |
[29:43] | There have been altercations. | 他们已经开始争吵了. |
[29:45] | If I can’t get the situation under control, | 如果我不能使形势处于控制之下, |
[29:47] | I have orders to expel them all. | 我必须下令驱逐他们所有人. |
[29:49] | Our alliance is falling apart. | 我们的联盟正在破碎. |
[29:53] | I need someone to bridge the gap, | 我需要某人作为裂痕的桥梁, |
[29:56] | someone to be the voice of reason. | 某人去成为劝说的声音. |
[29:58] | I need you. | 我需要你. |
[30:49] | – O’Neill? – Go ahead. | – (雷诺兹) 欧尼尔? – 继续. |
[30:51] | The UAVhas been shot down in your area. | 无人机在你的地区被击落了. |
[30:54] | It’s four clicks away | 它在你目前位置, |
[30:57] | on a heading of 320 degrees from your present location. | 头顶4点钟方向,320度. |
[31:02] | We’re on it. | 我们去那里. |
[31:14] | Why have you asked me here? | 为什么你要我来这里? |
[31:21] | – You know what’s happening at Beta site. – I do. | – 你知道正在β地区发生的事情. – 是的. |
[31:24] | We need your help | 我们需要你帮助 |
[31:25] | to put a stop to it before it gets out of hand. | 在事情失去控制之前制止它. |
[31:28] | You’re a leader amongst the Jaffa. | 你是那些贾法中的领袖. |
[31:30] | They’ll listen to you. | 他们会听你的. |
[31:33] | What should I say? | 我要说什么? |
[31:35] | They must continue to bear the arrogance of the Tok’ra? | 他们必须继续忍受托克拉的傲慢吗? |
[31:38] | They must be subservient to those | 他们必须奉承那些 |
[31:40] | who had sacrificed so many of their brothers? | 使得他们牺牲如此多兄弟的人么? |
[31:46] | The Jaffa have always been dependent on the Goa’uld | (塞尔麦克) 数千年以来,贾法总是依靠着勾阿呜, |
[31:50] | because they need symbiotes to sustain them. | 因为他们需要共生体去支持他们. |
[31:53] | But now there is a substance called tretonin, | 但是现在有一种物质叫做萃托宁, |
[31:56] | which can free the Jaffa from this dependence. | 它能将贾法从这种依靠中释放出来. |
[31:59] | I am aware of its significance. | 我意识到了它的意义. |
[32:01] | Are you also aware that millions of Tok’ra symbiotes | 你也意识到了有数百万托克拉共生体 |
[32:05] | died in its development, | 死于它的发展过程吗, |
[32:07] | including our beloved Queen Egeria, | 包括我们心爱的皇后埃杰里亚, |
[32:10] | the queen from whom all our lineage can be traced? | 是来自我们所有家系都能被追踪到的皇后? |
[32:16] | – I was not. – For the first time, | – 我不知道. – 第一次, |
[32:18] | the Tok’ra have fought alongside the Jaffa and the Tauri, | 托克拉在贾法以及塔瑞旁边去战斗, |
[32:23] | and it’s made a difference. | 并且它产生了区别. |
[32:25] | More System Lords have fallen in the past seven years | 系统统治者在过去7年里被杀死的, |
[32:29] | than in the 700 years before. | 比过去700年都要多. |
[32:32] | It is true that together we are strong. | 事实上,我们在一起就会很强大. |
[32:35] | And, divided, we will die. | 并且,分裂,我们就会死. |
[32:48] | We cannot let our alliance end. | (雅各布) 我们不能让我们的联盟结束. |
[32:51] | Your words are wise, | 你的话很聪明, |
[32:54] | but my time at the Alpha site | 但是我在阿尔法地区的时间里, |
[32:56] | has taught me some bitter lessons. | 教给了我一些难以接受的课程. |
[32:58] | I suspect that you do not speak for all the Tok’ra. | 我怀疑你并不代表所有托克拉讲话. |
[33:06] | No. | 不. |
[33:08] | Until the others feel as you do, | 直到其他的感觉和你一样, |
[33:11] | reconciliation may not be possible. | 和解也许是不可能的. |
[34:18] | Gentlemen, we need your help to keep the situation | 先生们,我们需要你们帮助解决β地区的处境, |
[34:22] | at Beta from getting out of hand. | 在它失去控制之前. |
[34:24] | I’m not sure what you expect of the Tok’ra. | 我并不确定你期望着托克拉什么. |
[34:27] | We’ve had unprovoked assaults. | 我们已经在被无故的袭击. |
[34:29] | Unprovoked? You refused to help us | 无故的?你拒绝帮助我们, |
[34:31] | and thousands of Jaffa died needlessly. | 并且数千的贾法不必要地死去了. |
[34:34] | Assassinating Olokun was not an option. | 暗杀奥勒康不是个选择. |
[34:37] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[34:39] | We didn’t know how many Jaffa would join the rebels. | 我们不知道有多少贾法会参加反抗. |
[34:42] | We could have delivered an army | 我们可能传送一支军队 |
[34:43] | into Anubis’ hands. | 送入阿努比斯的手中. |
[34:45] | They deserved the right to choose. | 他们应该得到权利去选择. |
[34:47] | Instead, they were slaughtered. | 相反,他们被屠杀了. |
[34:49] | We have fought the Goa’uld for thousands of years. | 我们已经同勾阿呜战斗了数千年. |
[34:51] | You have no right to question our methods. | 你没有权利去怀疑我们的方法. |
[34:54] | You were alone. You have allies now. | 你们过去是单独的. 现在你们有同盟者. |
[34:56] | What good has it done us? | 它对我们有什么好处呢? |
[34:58] | Since we have been allies, | 自从我们成为了同盟, |
[35:00] | your tendency to provoke confrontation with the Goa’uld | 你们倾向去挑衅,对抗那些勾阿呜, |
[35:03] | has resulted in the deaths of more Tok’ra | 结果导致更多的托克拉死亡, |
[35:06] | than in the previous hundred years. | 比之前数百年的都多. |
[35:07] | I hate to admit it, | 我厌恶承认它, |
[35:09] | but he’s got a point. | 但是他说到要点了. |
[35:10] | When a human or a Jaffa dies, | 当一个人类或者一个贾法死亡, |
[35:13] | more are born to take their place. | 更多的会出生取代他们的位置. |
[35:15] | Not so for the Tok’ra. | 但对于托克拉并非如此. |
[35:17] | Our Queen Egeria, | 我们的皇后埃杰里亚, |
[35:19] | from whom all Tok’ra have spawned, is dead. | 产下所有托克拉的人, 死了. |
[35:22] | Our numbers are dwindling. | 我们的数量正在减少. |
[35:25] | This alliance may simply | 这个联盟可能简单地 |
[35:27] | be something we cannot afford. | 成为我们负担不起的事情. |
[37:44] | Carter, I need the… | 卡特, 我需要那… |
[37:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[38:10] | Cover him. | 掩护他. |
[38:13] | Is it… | 他… |
[38:17] | Yeah, he’s dead. | 是的,他死了. |
[38:22] | Right, Teal’c? He’s dead? | 对了,提亚克?他死了吗? |
[38:27] | Yeah, he’s dead. | 对,他死了. |
[38:36] | Wanna get up? | 想要起来吗? |
[38:39] | I just need to rest for a minute. | 我只是需要休息一会. |
[39:00] | Come here. | 来这里. |
[39:31] | First of all, we’d like to congratulate you | 首先,我们想祝贺你 |
[39:33] | on the recovery of Major Carter. | 重获卡特少校. |
[39:35] | We are glad to know that she is safe. | 我们很高兴知道她安全了. |
[39:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[39:38] | I have spoken to the High Council | 我已经同高级议会 |
[39:40] | with regard to the situation at the Beta site. | 谈了β地区的的处境. |
[39:43] | They believe the best solution is to leave. | 他们相信最好的解决办法就是离开. |
[39:46] | Is that really necessary? | 那真的有必要吗? |
[39:48] | If this partnership were to continue, | 如果这个合作关系继续下去, |
[39:50] | you would insist on | 你会强烈的要求 |
[39:52] | full disclosure of our covert operations. | 公开我们全部的秘密行动. |
[39:54] | I’m afraid that’s non-negotiable. | 我恐怕那是没有商量余地的. |
[39:56] | In that case, we must refuse. | 既然那样,我们必须拒绝. |
[39:59] | Secrecy is our only weapon. | 隐秘是我们唯一的武器. |
[40:01] | It’s all we’ve ever known. | 这是我们都知道的. |
[40:03] | The Jaffa, too, will be leaving. | 贾法,一样, 将会离开. |
[40:05] | But with the Tok’ra gone… | 我不明白,但是由于托克拉离开… |
[40:08] | We are not leaving because of them. | 我们并非因为他们而离开. |
[40:10] | We are leaving because it is what we must do. | 我们离开,因为那是我们必须做的. |
[40:13] | On your base, you dictate the terms. | 在你们的基地,你们要求那些条件. |
[40:15] | We must consult you before we take action. | 在我们采取行动之前,必须同你们商量. |
[40:18] | There are those among us who feel we simply | 我们中有一些感觉我们只是 |
[40:19] | traded one master for another. | 简单的用一个主人交换了另一个. |
[40:22] | We’re not trying to tell you what to do. | 我们没有试图告诉你们去做什么. |
[40:24] | We simply think it’s vital to coordinate efforts. | 我们只是认为协调努力是必须的. |
[40:27] | Unlike the Tauri or the Tok’ra, | 不像塔瑞或者托克拉, |
[40:28] | the Jaffa are still learning what it means to be free. | 贾法仍然在学习自由意味着什么. |
[40:31] | To do this, we must have our own bases, | 为了做这个,我们必须有我们自己的基地, |
[40:34] | our own leaders, our own communities. | 我们自己的领袖,我们自己的社区. |
[40:36] | We must do this for ourselves, | 我们必须为自己独立做这个, |
[40:39] | or it would have no meaning. | 否则它将没有意义. |
[40:41] | Only then can we be | 只有那时我们才能成为 |
[40:42] | equal partners in any alliance. | 任何联盟中的平等合伙人. |
[40:43] | I’m sorry, this is nuts. | 很抱歉,这是胡说. |
[40:46] | My friend almost died | 我的朋友几乎死去, |
[40:47] | so we could get a weapon | 因此我们可以得到武器 |
[40:49] | able to stop Anubis’ soldiers. | 能阻止阿努比斯的战士. |
[40:51] | Now we’re finally able to really make a difference, | 现在我们最终能确实做到不同, |
[40:53] | and you want to walk away? | 而你们却要离开? |
[40:55] | I’m sorry, Dr Jackson. | 很抱歉,杰克森博士. |
[40:57] | This is how it must be. | 这是它必须要去做的. |
[41:19] | Hiya, kid. | 你好,孩子. |
[41:22] | You were asleep for a long time. | 你睡着很长时间了. |
[41:26] | You gave me quite a scare. | 你使我很害怕. |
[41:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[41:30] | Jack told me what happened. | 杰克告诉过我发生的事了. |
[41:34] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲. |
[41:38] | Look, Sam… | 你看, 山姆… |
[41:40] | I may not be able to come around | 我可能不能来了, |
[41:42] | as much for the next little while. | 同样是下一段时间里. |
[41:46] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[41:48] | Things kind of got screwed up. | 事情有点儿拧紧了 |
[41:52] | The alliance is in trouble. | 联盟处于困难中. |
[41:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白. |
[41:56] | You don’t need to know the details. | 你不需要知道细节. |
[41:58] | Let’s just say | 让我们说 |
[41:59] | we’re going our separate ways for a while. | 我们只是将要分开一会儿. |
[42:04] | If I stay with the Tok’ra, | 如果我同托克拉呆在一起, |
[42:06] | I can at least try to mend some fences. | 我能至少努力修补一些栅栏. |
[42:11] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[42:13] | I’m not ready to give up on this just yet. | 现在我还没准备好放弃这个. |
[42:25] | Don’t worry, I’ll be back eventually. | 别担心,最终我会回来的. |
[42:31] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你. |
[42:33] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想你. |