时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You getting the full thing? | 因此你能得到全部东西? |
[00:09] | Just about. | 差不多,是的. |
[00:10] | Instead of zooming out, | 好,代替镜头缩小, |
[00:11] | pull back. Get it in context. | 为什么你不稍微拉回一些? 在背景里得到它,好吗? |
[00:13] | Just keep going back. | 好的. 是, 继续保持后退. |
[00:15] | – It’s cool. – It’s amazing. | 很酷. 是,它很不可思议 |
[00:17] | Yes, it is. Mr Bregman? | 是的.布雷格曼先生? |
[00:19] | Colonel Tom Rundell, | 汤姆 朗戴欧上校, |
[00:20] | Cheyenne Mountain Complex. | 夏延山综合公共事务联络官. |
[00:22] | Public Affairs Liaison. | 公共事务联络 |
[00:23] | That’s a mouthful. Call me Emmett. | 那非常绕嘴.叫我埃米特. |
[00:25] | – Yes, sir. – Is that OK? | 好的,先生.这样可以吗? |
[00:27] | This is my posse here… | 不错…这里是我的队伍. |
[00:29] | Tech Sergeant Dale James. | 技师戴尔 詹姆斯中士, 摄影机. |
[00:32] | Airman Shep Wickenell Sir. | 飞行员谢普 威肯霍斯,长官. |
[00:33] | Shep’s doing sound. | 谢普负责音响. |
[00:34] | Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, sir. | 嗯,很荣幸见到你们, 长官 |
[00:36] | But what are you doing here? | 但是你们在这里做什么? |
[00:39] | We’re getting some establishing shots, | 我们正在进行一些拍摄, |
[00:41] | the first of many, while we’re waiting. | 当我们等待时我希望是第一个. |
[00:43] | In fact, we should get a shot of you. | 或许我们应该给上校你拍一下. |
[00:46] | Sorry, you’re not authorised | 抱歉,但是你未被授权开始, |
[00:48] | until you’re briefed by General Hammond. | 直到你得到哈蒙德将军的简报. |
[00:50] | I’ve already been briefed | 我已经简报了, |
[00:52] | Tom, is it? | 汤姆是吗? |
[00:53] | by the Defence Department. | 由国防部发的. |
[00:54] | What’s the problem? I’m cleared to shoot. | 什么问题? 我已经清洁好在这里拍摄了. |
[00:57] | Maybe you guys haven’t been cleared. | 或许你们这些家伙们没清理,你们清洁了吗? |
[00:59] | What’s the problem? | 抱歉,因此有什么问题? |
[01:01] | General Hammond will see you now. | 哈蒙德将军现在正准备见你. |
[01:03] | OK. | 行.. |
[01:08] | – This should be fun. – Oh, yeah. | 这应该很有趣. 噢,是的. |
[01:09] | General Hammond? This is Mr Bregman. | 哈蒙德将军,长官. 这是布雷格曼先生. |
[01:13] | I’m very excited to be here, sir. | 我很激动来到这里,长官. |
[01:18] | You may find that we’re not all as giddy as | 你会发现我们并未昏头 |
[01:21] | you are about this project, Mr Bregman. | 关于布雷格曼先生你的这个计划. |
[01:24] | Giddy? | 眩晕? |
[01:28] | I’m personally and professionally excited, | 呃,嗯,我本人以及专业人士 |
[01:31] | I think I said excited, to be here, General. | 都很激动到这里,将军. |
[01:35] | I haven’t been giddy since, | 我并没有眩晕直到我. |
[01:36] | well, you don’t want to know. | 嗯 你不会想知道那个的. |
[01:38] | No. I just want to be as clear as I can up front. | 不. 我只想尽可能坦率的清楚. |
[01:41] | – Sure. – Your presence is highly unorthodox. | 当然. 你在这里的访问是非常非正统的, |
[01:45] | I will not let it threaten the security | 并且我不会让它威胁到 |
[01:47] | of any missions or the safety of my people. | 任何正在进行的任务或者我的人员的安全. |
[01:50] | I’ve already been frisked three times, | 嗯,我已经被搜查3次了, |
[01:53] | we can make it four. | 你可以亲自做,如果你想检查第4次, |
[01:55] | Do it if you want. Sorry. | 并更好一些了解彼此. 将军,很抱歉. |
[01:57] | I consider it my responsibility to | 我将保护我的人员利益 |
[01:59] | protect my people’s interests. | 认为是我的责任 |
[02:01] | Frankly, I feel it’s appropriate to warn you | 感到适当的警告你 |
[02:04] | that no one around here wants to | 这里没有人想成为 |
[02:06] | be part of your little reality show. | 你的小社会写实节目中一部分. |
[02:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:10] | I see. You know, General… | 我明白. 你知道吗,将军… |
[02:13] | you’re probably aware that | 我认为你大概会知道 |
[02:15] | there were film cameras on the beaches of Normandy | 在诺曼底海滩上有胶卷摄影机. |
[02:19] | decades before “Survivor” debuted on CBS. | 在幸存者在哥伦比亚广播公司播放十年前. |
[02:24] | I think it’s outrageous that | 就个人来说我认为这是很让人吃惊的疏忽 |
[02:26] | the Stargate programme hasn’t been chronicled. | 就是星际之门项目到目前为止还没有被载入编年史. |
[02:29] | Because it’s top secret. | 那是因为它是最高机密. |
[02:30] | Only a handful of people will see anything you shoot. | 只有少数一些人会看到你拍摄的东西. |
[02:34] | So far, General. So far. | 到目前为止,将军.迄今为止. |
[02:37] | Eventually, inevitably, | 最终,必然的. |
[02:38] | this programme is | 这个项目将会公开面向 |
[02:40] | gonna be disclosed to the world. | 美国公众还有全世界以及.. |
[02:42] | And I think this film we’re doing might in some way provide | 我认为我们在这里拍摄的这个小影片会提供 |
[02:45] | insight into what’s really been going on here | 对于过去6年中 |
[02:47] | for the last six years. | 这里所真实发生的深刻的理解. |
[02:50] | What’s really been going on? | 什么确实在发生? |
[02:54] | You know what, General? | 你知道这个,将军, |
[02:56] | I respect what you’re doing. | 我尊敬你在这里所做的, |
[02:58] | I even respect that you want me out. | 甚至如果你想要我离开我也尊重你. |
[03:00] | But the President of the United States invited me to do this. | 但是美国总统邀请我来这里做这个. |
[03:06] | You see that red phone? | 你看到那个红色电话了吗? |
[03:09] | You wouldn’t be here if he hadn’t. | 如果他没有你将不在这里. |
[03:13] | Well, then, I hope I can expect | 那么, 我希望我能得到 |
[03:15] | the full cooperation of you and your personnel. | 你和你的人员的充分合作. |
[03:19] | To the letter of these orders. | 按照这封信上的命令. |
[03:21] | To the letter. I see. I see. Thank you. | 按照那封信,我明白,我明白,谢谢. |
[03:24] | You have high expectations to meet. | 你有很高期望去会面. |
[03:32] | General. | 将军. |
[04:34] | Stargate.SG1-s07e17.Heroes-Part.1 | |
[04:43] | Maybe it’s just my opinion, | 或许它只是我的意见, |
[04:44] | but, to me, throughout history, | 但是它似乎给我在整个历史期间 |
[04:46] | the best documentaries take a cinema verite approach. | 最好的文档已经拿来做电影描绘在这个主题 |
[04:49] | Let the subject tell its own story. | 我告诉你汤姆 |
[04:52] | That’s a very interesting point of view. | 我认为那可能是一个非常有趣的观点 |
[04:55] | And mostly, if not totally, crap. | 并且大多数如果不是完全拉屎, |
[04:58] | Especially in a situation like this. | 尤其是在一个像这样的处境. |
[05:00] | If this story was gonna tell itself, | 如果这个故事将要告诉它自己, |
[05:02] | there’d be Stargate updates on the nightly news. | 在那里晚间新闻中星际之门的最新消息. |
[05:05] | You do have a point. | 你要有个观点你有一个观点.. |
[05:07] | We should make people feel comfortable, | 感觉上我们应该大概以一种柔和的方式开始 |
[05:09] | gain their trust. | 使人们感到舒适,获得他们的信任. |
[05:11] | You know what? We’d be here a year. | 你知道吗? 我们可能会在这里1年. |
[05:13] | These soldiers conceal things for a living. | 这些士兵们为了生计隐瞒实情. |
[05:16] | Airmen, sir. | 飞行员,先生,我们是美国空军. |
[05:18] | These airmen conceal things for a living. | 这些飞行员为了生计隐瞒事情, |
[05:20] | The only way to get anything out of them | 并且我从这些人那里 |
[05:22] | is not by the… Look at that. | 得到任何事情的唯一的方式…看看那 |
[05:24] | by the cinema verite approach. | 看那个经过.呃.不是由影片变化着接近, |
[05:26] | It’s gonna be by the wringing-it-out-of-them approach. | 但通过拧转它使他们接近. – 那是将要工作的唯一方式. |
[05:30] | Look, Mr Bregman. | 布雷格曼先生, |
[05:31] | You are here strictly to document what is going on. | 你要严格的按照文件继续下去. |
[05:34] | I know. | 我知道. |
[05:35] | Not to pursue anything prejudicial to Air Force personnel. | 不要继续从事任何不利于空军全体人员的事 |
[05:37] | Why don’t you call me Emmett. | 告诉你,为什么你不叫我埃米特? |
[05:39] | If someone were to say something… | 如果有人想要说点什么的话… |
[05:40] | – Is that who I think it is? | 我在想那是谁? |
[05:42] | – It’s Colonel Jack O’Neill. | – 那是杰克 欧尼尔上校. – 欧尼尔上校, 嗨! |
[05:44] | I like vanilla over chocolate, | 我喜欢香草口味的巧克力, |
[05:46] | my favourite colour is peridot, | 我最喜欢的颜色是褐色, |
[05:48] | Tibet should be free, | 我认为西藏应该自由, |
[05:50] | and if I could have dinner with anyone in the world | 并且如果我应该和这个世界上某人晚餐, |
[05:53] | it’d be Mary Steenburgen. | 那应该是玛丽 斯汀伯根. |
[05:54] | Mary Steenburgen? | 不,不,我只是…玛丽 斯汀伯根? |
[05:56] | She’s nice. | 我认为她很可爱. |
[05:57] | I’m just trying to get a minute with you. | 不,不,你看,你看,你看. 我只想努力得到一分钟… |
[05:59] | I really don’t have time. | 你看,我现在真的没有时间. |
[06:01] | I’ve got a briefing to go to. | 我有份简报要去进行. |
[06:03] | I understand. I’m Emmett Br… | – 我理解,我是埃米特. |
[06:05] | No, look. I’m not gonna get a perspective | 不,你看,没有上校你, 我将无法透析 |
[06:08] | on this Stargate programme without you. | 整个星际之门项目, |
[06:10] | So, when is a good time for you? | 因此,什么时间对你比较好? |
[06:13] | Any time’s good. Just send me a memo. | 任何时间都很好,只是发给我一份备忘录. |
[06:18] | Memo. | 备忘录… |
[06:20] | Memo. | 备忘录… |
[06:22] | Really sensed he’s starting to trust you. | 我真的感觉到他开始相信你了. |
[06:30] | Don’t worry about it. He only looks unprofessional. | 别担心那个,他只是看起来外行. |
[06:34] | General Hammond warned me | 你知道吗少校,哈蒙德将军警告我 |
[06:36] | people might be less than enthusiastic about this. | 人们可能会一点也不关心这个. |
[06:39] | We did have a bad experience with a TV crew last year. | 是,去年我们同电视人员有一次糟糕的经历. |
[06:42] | The “Prometheus” incident. | “普罗米修斯”事件? |
[06:45] | I know that the Air Force insisted on | 我知道空军因为那个理由 |
[06:47] | their own crew for that reason. | 坚持使用他们自己的人员. |
[06:50] | You might be sensing | 我认为你也感觉到了 |
[06:51] | reluctance from people to | 这里周围的人们 |
[06:53] | put themselves on a pedestal. | 勉强把他们自己放在台座上. |
[06:55] | We are just doing our jobs. | 我意思是,我们只是正在做我们的工作. |
[06:57] | Just a job? Consider it my job to put you on a pedestal. | 好的.我考虑到我的工作就是把你放在台座上 |
[07:00] | This job looks to me to be extraordinary, | 因为这个工作没有什么特别短暂的,而且.. |
[07:03] | and, from what I read in your file, | 从我读你的文件起, |
[07:05] | the same can be said about you personally. | 并且能亲自同你一起. |
[07:07] | See, now I’m blushing. | 看见了吗,现在我开始脸红了. |
[07:10] | So you are. | 因此你是 |
[07:11] | Then we should start. | 那么我们开始吧, |
[07:12] | It’ll look good on camera. | 那在摄影机上看起来不错. |
[07:14] | Let’s go, guys. Are you ready? | 让我们行动,小伙子们, 你准备好了吗? |
[07:17] | No. | 没有. |
[07:21] | You don’t need a light meter, | 你在做什么?我们不需要曝光表, |
[07:23] | the woman is glowing. | 那女人正在发光. |
[07:24] | Let’s get rolling. | 让我们开始旋转. |
[07:26] | – We’re rolling. – Sound? | 旋转.声音? |
[07:28] | Rolling. | 旋转. |
[07:30] | OK. | 好的. |
[07:32] | Major Samantha Carter. US Air Force. | 萨曼莎 卡特少校,美国空军. |
[07:35] | Astrophysicist. | 太空物理学家, |
[07:37] | Considered the foremost expert on the Stargate. | 受人尊敬的著名的星际之门专家. |
[07:39] | You’ve explored territory | 你探索了地球上没人去过的领土, |
[07:42] | that no one on Earth has ever seen | 在地球的历史中已经看到并且 |
[07:44] | and you’ve fought an enemy | 你同一个地球上 |
[07:46] | that no one on Earth has even imagined. | 没人能想象的敌人战斗过. |
[07:51] | Major Samantha Carter. | 萨曼莎 卡特少校, |
[07:54] | Meet the six and a half billion people of the planet Earth. | 同行星地球上65亿人口见面. |
[08:03] | Hi. | 嗨.. |
[08:06] | I don’t think I’ve ever asked this question before, | 我不认为我以前问过这种类型的问题, |
[08:07] | in my entire career | 在我整个职业生涯里, |
[08:09] | but what was it like to be, well, dead? | 但那是像怎样的.嗯…死亡? |
[08:12] | I wasn’t exactly dead. | 嗯,我并没有确切的死亡. |
[08:14] | You, what’s the word, transcended? | 噢, 你是那是什么词超然存在? |
[08:17] | Ascended. Yeah. | – 升天. – 升天. |
[08:20] | Well, actually I did have the unfortunate experience of dying first. | 嗯,实际上.首先我有不幸的垂死体验, |
[08:24] | Slowly and quite painfully first, I might add. | 缓慢而且十分痛苦. |
[08:28] | In your file it says “Your human body”… I’m quoting here. | 根据你的报告,并且我正在这引用, |
[08:32] | “Your human body transformed into energy. “ | 它说你的人类身体改变成了能量, |
[08:34] | “A bright white light rose above the hospital bed. ” Is that… | 明亮的白光从医院病床上升起,是那样吗? |
[08:39] | – Yeah. – accurate? So, could you… | 是. 因此,你能… |
[08:42] | Dr Jackson, could you, I don’t know, elaborate? | 杰克森博士..你能,我不知道详尽的? |
[08:46] | – What did it feel like? – “” | 我意思是那感觉像什么? |
[08:49] | I don’t know. I really don’t remember much after that. | 嗯,我不知道, 那之后我真的记不起太多. |
[08:54] | Will you excuse me? | – 你能原谅我吗? |
[08:56] | Follow him. Come on, come on. | – 跟着, 跟着来,跟着来! |
[08:58] | Move. | 行动, |
[09:00] | Move! Move! | 行动! |
[09:06] | Dr Jackson! | 杰克森博士, |
[09:10] | What is it? What is it? | 这是什么? |
[09:12] | The mask fragment… | 这是我收集的面罩碎片. |
[09:13] | Sorry, could you slow down? | 抱歉,你能说慢点吗? |
[09:15] | The mask fragment from P3X-298 | 我从P3X-298收集到的面罩碎片, |
[09:17] | was dated to predynastic Egypt here on Earth. | 它是在地球上埃及前王朝时代,含有二氧化碳. |
[09:21] | Could you get a close shot of this? What is the… | 你能近点拍摄这个吗? |
[09:24] | What is the significance of that? | 因此它的重要性是什么? |
[09:27] | It’s fascinating. | 它是迷人的. |
[09:30] | It’s… OK, you can back up. Back up. | 好的,后退. 就是那样? |
[09:34] | That’s it? It’s fascinating? | 它是迷人的? |
[09:37] | Why were we running? | 为什么我们要跑. |
[09:41] | Oh. | 噢, |
[09:43] | I just wanted to see if you’d chase me. | 我只是想看看你是否会追逐我. |
[09:47] | OK, turn it off. Turn it off. | 好的,关掉它. |
[09:48] | Get that mike away from me. Turn it off. | 把麦克风从我这拿走关掉它! |
[09:53] | Kevlar will not stop the energy blast from a staff weapon. | 头盔,无法阻止来自法杖武器的能量冲击波. |
[09:58] | The plating in other bulletproof protection | 而盔甲镀层进行其他子弹试验 |
[10:01] | gets superheated from the plasma. | 保护来自于等离子的炽热, |
[10:04] | While it would stop the penetration, | 因此,当它阻止对穿戴者的穿透时, |
[10:07] | the wearer is trapped in | 变得实质上陷入他们 |
[10:09] | what becomes their own personal microwave oven. | 自己的个人微波炉中. |
[10:13] | Not a good idea. | 你知道的,不是个好主意. |
[10:15] | Anyway, what we’ve been working on is this. | 不管怎样,我们正着手工作的是这个. |
[10:19] | A ceramic polymer which will resist the heat, | 一个陶瓷聚合物, 能抵抗热度, |
[10:23] | stop the blast, and… | 阻止冲击波,并且 |
[10:25] | fits into a standard-issue SG vest. | 适合一件标准SG小组配置背心, |
[10:29] | Which Sergeant Siler will now demonstrate for us. | 如同塞勒中士现在将为我们证明的. |
[10:34] | Wouldn’t it be a better… No, don’t shoot me, shoot him. | 那是个更好的主意.不要拍我,拍他. |
[10:37] | Don’t you think it would be more interesting… | 会不会那样更有趣, |
[10:42] | if I wore the vest? | 如果我去.你知道的 |
[10:44] | – No. No, no, no. – Isn’t it safe? | – 不, 不. – 因此那不安全? |
[10:46] | Absolutely. It’s not like we’ve never done it. | 当然它是安全的, 并不像我们以前从没有做过这个. |
[10:49] | Away from the face, big guy. | 离开那个大脸的家伙. |
[10:57] | It’s all good. I’m fine. | 它全做到了.我很好. |
[10:59] | You see, um… Yeah. | 你看到了,是的. |
[11:01] | See, he does that all the time. | 他始终做那个. |
[11:03] | The control room is sort of like | 控制室有点像 |
[11:04] | the air-traffic control tower. | 基地的空中交通指挥塔一样. |
[11:07] | We monitor all gate activity from here. | 我们从这里监视所有的星门活动. |
[11:09] | So, what are all these blinking lights about? | 因此这些闪光的灯是做什么的? |
[11:13] | What are those lights there? | 例如,那边的闪光灯. |
[11:15] | This monitors the power consumption | 好的,这个监视着星门开启 |
[11:18] | required to generate outgoing wormholes. | 外出虫洞的巨大功耗需求. |
[11:23] | Interestingly, | 有趣的是, |
[11:24] | in our study of off world DHD’s we found that | 通过我们对在外世界找到的拨号装置进行的研究 |
[11:26] | our gate draws 10% more wattage then off world gates. | 我们的星门比外世界星门多耗费了一成功率. |
[11:30] | That far exceeds any potential loss | 现在那远超任何潜在的损失 |
[11:32] | due to our man-made interface. | 由于我们的是人造接口. |
[11:34] | We think it’s the way the superconductive crystals | 我们认为那和星门内的超导水晶 |
[11:37] | inside absorb electrical energy. | 吸收电流的作用有关. |
[11:39] | But we’re also trying to demonstrate that | 但是,我们同样努力证明 |
[11:41] | the DHDs are somehow producing | 拨号装置是怎样产生 |
[11:43] | a purer, more efficient form of power. | 纯粹的,更高效率的能源形式. |
[11:51] | Could we get a shot of the gate spinning? | 我们能拍摄星门漩涡吗? |
[11:54] | Sure. It’s really cool. | 当然,那非常酷. |
[11:55] | Steam comes out of it and everything. | 蒸发从它那里出来的一切. |
[11:58] | – Great. – Major. | – 好的. – 少校. |
[12:04] | Sorry, guys. An SG team’s due to embark on a mission. | 呃,抱歉,伙计们. 有支SG小队正要开始任务. |
[12:06] | That’s great. We’ll get a shot of them leaving. | 嗯,那真棒. 我们能在他们离开时拍摄. |
[12:10] | Actually, you’re gonna have to leave. | 实际上,你们将要离开这里. |
[12:15] | Could I ask you something? | 我能问你些事情吗? |
[12:17] | Are you… You can stop shooting. Cut. | 抱歉,你能停止拍摄了. |
[12:29] | OK, Belinsky, which way? | 好的柏林斯基,哪个方向? |
[12:32] | That way. | 那个方向 |
[12:34] | I’ll take point. | 我带头. |
[12:36] | Wells, Bosworth, you’re rearguard. Five-metre spread. | 威尔斯,博斯沃思你们做后卫, 5米间距. |
[12:39] | Keep your eyes open. | 张大你们的眼睛. |
[12:41] | The MALP showed no indication | 移动分析探测仪显示这个星球上 |
[12:43] | of any recent Goa’uld activity on this planet. | 没有任何勾阿呜活动. |
[12:46] | I don’t see any indication of anything here. | 我没看到这里有任何的指示. |
[12:49] | Take the usual bet on that, sir? | 拿通常那样赌注吗,长官? |
[12:52] | – Sure. Wells? – An abandoned naqahdah mine. | 当然.威尔斯? 被遗弃的那夸达矿井. |
[12:55] | Boring. Good odds. Bosworth? | 钻洞,机会不错. 博斯沃思? |
[12:58] | I’m gonna put my money on trees, sir. | 我要把我的钱放树上,长官. |
[13:01] | Bosworth’s disqualified for being a smart ass. | 博斯沃思由于漂亮的屁股被取消资格了. |
[13:04] | I’ll go with two-headed aliens. | 我要和双头外星人相随. |
[13:06] | Hostile or friendly, sir? | 敌对还是友好的,长官? |
[13:09] | One head good, one head bad. | 一个头好,一个头坏. |
[13:11] | Belinsky? | 柏林斯基? |
[13:13] | Ruins of an ancient city. | 嗯.一座远古城市的废墟. |
[13:15] | Yeah. You wish. | 是的,你的愿望. |
[13:22] | All night screaming. Projectile vomiting. | 整晚的叫喊,抛射呕吐, |
[13:26] | Nuclear diapers. You have no idea. | 核子长柄勺.你没主意. |
[13:30] | The reason they make ’em so cute is | 他们做这些的原因是该死的做作的, |
[13:32] | so you don’t suffocate ’em in their sleep. | 他们不想在他们睡觉时窒息. |
[13:34] | Sir, you have four kids. | 长官,你有4个孩子. |
[13:36] | Why do you think I enjoy work so much? | 是的,你认为我为何如此喜欢我的工作? |
[13:41] | Don’t get me wrong. | 不要误解我, |
[13:42] | I love the little buggers to death, | 我爱死了那些小畜生. |
[13:44] | but trust me… | 但是相信我,有4个孩子 |
[13:45] | it makes going through a Stargate | 使得穿越星际之门 |
[13:48] | and facing alien bad guys look like nothing. | 并面对外星坏人 看起来也没什么了. |
[13:53] | This is relaxing. | 这是轻松愉快的. |
[13:54] | Then why’d you have four? | 但是为什么你有4个? |
[13:58] | One’s pretty bad. But you figure… | 嗯,有一个是相当坏的. |
[14:02] | you gotta have two | 但是你开始想要2个, |
[14:03] | so the little guy can have a brother or sister, right? | 因此那家伙能有一个兄弟或姐妹,对吗? |
[14:07] | Then you have two boys, | 然后你有了2个男孩, |
[14:08] | and the wife says she wants a girl. | 然后老婆说她想要一个女孩, |
[14:10] | You figure, hell, | 因此你有道理.该死的 |
[14:12] | three can’t be much worse than two, right? | 3个不能比2个糟糕多少,是吗? |
[14:14] | What you don’t realise is your brain is fried | 但是你却没意识到大脑被油炸, |
[14:17] | cos you haven’t slept. | 因为你根本没睡. |
[14:19] | After three, four is no big deal. | 3个以后,4个也不是什么大不了的事情. |
[14:21] | You’re so deep in. | 你是如此深陷进去, |
[14:22] | Nothing seems to matter any more. It’s chaos. | 其他再也没关系了,那是混乱. |
[14:25] | You’re just trying to | 你只要努力 |
[14:27] | make it through each day alive. And in the end… | 每天活着完成它. |
[14:30] | you spend all the energy | 最后你花费了全部精力 |
[14:32] | you have left trying to get ’em into bed. | 你开始努力使他们进入睡眠. |
[14:34] | Only to lie awake, | 只能醒着躺在那, |
[14:37] | praying they don’t get hooked on drugs. | 祈祷他们不会吃下药片, |
[14:41] | Or hurt. Or worse, | 或者受伤,或者更糟. |
[14:43] | wind up dead in an alley somewhere. | 或者蜷缩死在哪条小巷里. |
[14:47] | I can’t wait, sir. | 不能等了,长官. |
[14:49] | Miracle of birth, my ass. | 诞生奇迹的我的屁股. |
[14:51] | I’ll tell you what a miracle is. | 我会告诉你 奇迹就是, |
[14:54] | Birth control that works. | 节育那样工作的. |
[15:02] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 嗯,我会被诅咒的. |
[15:11] | I win. | 我赢了. |
[15:20] | Sir. | 长官, |
[15:21] | Did you do your interview yet? | 你做完了你的采访了吗? |
[15:24] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[15:26] | Mary Steenburgen? | 玛丽 斯汀伯根? |
[15:29] | She’s so hot. | 她是如此火辣. |
[15:32] | Can you tell me the reason for this documentary again? | 卡特,你能再 告诉我这个纪录片的理由吗? |
[15:35] | Didn’t you read the memo? | 你还没有读备忘录? |
[15:37] | Officially, it’s for the 1,000th trip through the Stargate, | 官方的纪录是第1000次穿越星际之门旅行, |
[15:41] | but I think there’s more to it. | 但我认为比那要多. |
[15:43] | One thousand? | 你说1000. |
[15:44] | I know. Hard to believe we’ve been at it this long. | 我知道.很难相信我们已经做这个这么久了. |
[15:47] | There should be a cake. | 应该有一块蛋糕. |
[15:50] | Wait, um… | 等一下.呃… |
[15:52] | Dr Jackson, I just gotta… | 杰克森博士. |
[15:54] | “Your memory was erased when you returned to… “ | 你的记忆被擦除了, 当你返回, |
[16:00] | I’m quoting here. | 我在引用, |
[16:02] | “human form”. | 人类形式. |
[16:04] | That sounds completely idiotic. | 那声音非常白痴, |
[16:06] | Make a note, | 做个笔记,你能提醒我吗? |
[16:08] | I have to reask that question. | 抱歉,我必须重新问那个. |
[16:09] | Sorry. Could you… ? What can you tell us about all that? | 抱歉,关于那个你能告诉我们什么. |
[16:13] | Not much. | 并不多. |
[16:17] | OK. Well, can you tell us a little bit about | 好的,你能告诉我们 |
[16:21] | what things were like before that? | 在那之前像什么. |
[16:24] | Thankfully I have most of those memories back. | 噢,好的,感谢我那些的大部分记忆都回来了 |
[16:27] | There are still a few holes. | 那仍然有一些漏洞. |
[16:29] | OK. | 好的. |
[16:33] | “The pharaohs of the fourth dynasty | 第4王朝的法老, |
[16:36] | did not build the pyramids. “ | 没有建造金字塔. |
[16:39] | No, they didn’t. | 不,不,他们没有. |
[16:40] | They’re landing pads for Goa’uld motherships. | 它们实际上是为勾阿呜母舰登陆做铺垫. |
[16:43] | I’m quoting from a speech you made | 现在,我在引用你的一次讲话, |
[16:44] | before your introduction to the Stargate. | 在你被介绍进星际之门项目之前. |
[16:47] | I presume that you knew nothing about | 我推测那时你什么也不知道 |
[16:49] | landing platforms or motherships, right? | 关于登陆平台或者母舰,对吗? |
[16:52] | Right. No. | 对,不知道. |
[16:53] | Until you met Catherine Langford. | 直到你被介绍给凯瑟琳 兰福特. |
[16:56] | – Right. – And she introduced you to the Stargate. | 对. 并且她是引见你加入星际之门项目的人之一. |
[17:00] | Right. | 对. |
[17:03] | So. | 因此, |
[17:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:08] | Why what? | 为什么什么? |
[17:13] | Why did she do that? | 呃,为什么她做那个? |
[17:15] | I don’t know. You’d have to ask her. | 我不知道,你最好去问她. |
[17:20] | OK, maybe I’ll ask her. | 好的,或许我会去问她. |
[17:22] | Where is she? Is she transcended? | 她在哪里.她是否已经超越了 |
[17:24] | Or ascended, or something like that? | 或者升天了或者像其他那样的事? |
[17:26] | No, retired, actually. But… | 不,实际上快退休了, |
[17:29] | you never know. | 但是世事难料 |
[17:35] | So I’m just reading your file here. | 我只是在这里读你的文件. |
[17:38] | It’s fascinating. | 它很迷人 |
[17:39] | I should ask you immediately here… | 但是我认为我应该在这直接问你. |
[17:42] | You’re an alien? | 你是一个外星人?… |
[17:45] | I mean, well, not to you. To us, you would be… | 我意思不是你…指你对我们而论. |
[17:49] | Anyway, you were the highest-ranking officer | 不管怎样, 你曾经是个最高级军官 |
[17:53] | in the service of our alien enemies. | 并服务于我们的一个外星敌人, |
[17:56] | And you turned against them. | 然后你转而反对他们. |
[18:00] | Why did you turn against them when you did? | 当你做的时候为什么你转而反对他们? |
[18:13] | I mean, why are you sitting there | 我意思是,抱歉,为什么你坐在那里, |
[18:15] | if you don’t intend to answer my questions? | 如果你不打算回答我的任何问题. |
[18:18] | Because I was requested to by General Hammond. | 因为我被哈蒙德将军要求在这里. |
[18:21] | I see. And he didn’t happen to mention to you | 我明白,并且他没有对你说, |
[18:24] | that part of the interview process | 采访过程的一部分 |
[18:26] | involved actually saying something? | 复杂的,实际上应该说点什么. |
[18:30] | No. | 不. |
[18:35] | OK. Um… | 好的.呃… |
[18:37] | All right, let’s try this. | 好吧,让我们试试这个. |
[18:39] | Colonel Jack O’Neill. | 杰克 欧尼尔上校. |
[18:41] | You must have a tremendous amount of respect for him. | 你一定对他有很多的尊敬… |
[18:45] | Or maybe you don’t. Let me rephrase. | 或者或许你没有. 让我换个言辞. |
[18:48] | Colonel Jack O’Neill is your immediate superior. | 杰克 欧尼尔上校是你的直接上司, |
[18:53] | OK, maybe not in terms of species, but… | 好的.或许就种类而言不一样, 但是… |
[18:57] | – He’s your commanding officer. – Indeed. | 他是你的指挥官. 确实. |
[19:00] | Good! OK, good. Good. | 很好,很好. |
[19:03] | Terrific. | 好极了,让我们向前走. |
[19:04] | Is there anything you can tell us about him? | 关于他有什么你能告诉我们的吗. |
[19:07] | If you wish to learn of Colonel O’Neill, | 如果你想了解欧尼尔上校, |
[19:10] | you should interview Colonel O’Neill. | 或许你应该采访欧尼尔上校. |
[19:12] | OK. Thanks. That’s a good idea. | 好的,谢谢. 那是个好主意,非常感谢. |
[19:15] | Let me ask you this… | 你看,我想问你这个,就让我问你这个. |
[19:16] | Where are you going? | 嘿,你要去哪里. |
[19:25] | How long? | 还要多久? |
[19:26] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不知道.为什么 |
[19:28] | We just got here. – An hour ago. | 我们才到这里. 一小时以前. |
[19:31] | I need more time. | 嗯,我需要更多时间. |
[19:32] | Look at this place, it’s incredible. | 我意思是看这个地方,它是难以置信的. |
[19:35] | – You’ve seen one crumbled city… – Sir. | – 是的. 你看到了一个破碎的城市, 你.- 长官! |
[19:38] | This place was built by the Ancients. | 这个地方是古人建造的. |
[19:41] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[19:43] | Yes. These markings, and this stone architecture… | 是的,这些标记和这个石头建筑. |
[19:47] | Dr Jackson is gonna die when he sees this. | 噢,杰克森博士看到它一定会要死去的. |
[19:50] | What, again? | – 再次什么? |
[19:51] | Funny. | – 有趣. |
[20:01] | Don’t go far. | 不要走远. |
[20:05] | – It looks like an alien. – Shut up. | – 它看起来像一个外星人. – 闭嘴. |
[20:09] | – Remember that thing on P2X-787? – Get lost. | 嗨.记得我们在P2X-787遇到的那东西吗? 快忘了. |
[20:14] | See, that thing was easy on the eyes by comparison. | 是.看那个东西很容易看着相比较. |
[20:17] | Let me see. | 让我看看. |
[20:22] | That’s pretty scary, Wells. | 那是非常胆怯的威尔斯. |
[20:24] | It’s my unborn son, sir. | 那是我未出生的儿子,长官. |
[20:26] | How can you tell? | 你怎么能说出来的. |
[20:29] | I don’t know, Wells. | 我不认识威尔斯. |
[20:31] | I wouldn’t paint the room blue just yet. | 我不会把屋子染成蓝色. |
[20:34] | Take cover! | 掩护! |
[21:05] | Colonel, now! | 上校,现在! |
[21:16] | Hold! | 停止射击! |
[21:40] | What the hell is it? | 它是什么鬼东西? |
[21:43] | Like the people who are now serving here at the SGC, | 像那些人谁现在正在星门指挥部服务的, |
[21:46] | the youth of tomorrow will one day | 明天的年轻人将来有一天, |
[21:48] | have to defend the free spirit of mankind. | 必须保卫人类的自由精神. |
[21:51] | And not just on our fair planet, | 而且并不仅是在我们的公正的星球, |
[21:54] | but out there. Through the Stargate. | 而是那外面,穿过星际之门. |
[21:57] | In the vastness of the galaxy, | 在那广阔的银河系, |
[22:00] | where untold evil with powers… | 哪里有我们以前从没见过的 |
[22:03] | we’ve never seen before | 拥有力量的未知邪恶, |
[22:06] | are still waiting… to prey upon us. | 仍然在等待着乞求我们. |
[22:12] | OK. Cut. | 好的,剪辑! |
[22:17] | Senator. Great. | 参议员,哈,伟大, |
[22:19] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 非常感谢你做这个. |
[22:21] | It was really terrific. | 你做这个真的非常好. |
[22:24] | These people deserve it. | 这些人应得的. |
[22:25] | We’re trying our best. Listen, Senator… | 是的.我们正尽自己最大的努力. |
[22:28] | I hope you don’t mind me saying this, | 你看,参议员, 我希望你不使这错误的道路, |
[22:30] | but… | 但是,我说这个,但是, |
[22:33] | It sounded a bit like a speech. | 听起来有点准备.只是喜欢一点讲话, |
[22:35] | I don’t think you’re gonna like the results. | 我认为你不会喜欢结果. |
[22:37] | What if we do it off-the-cuff | 如果我们做点事情没有准备, |
[22:39] | and I throw things at you and see how you respond? | 并且我难住你 ,看你怎样回答,如何? |
[22:43] | No. | – 不! |
[22:45] | – No? – No. | – 不? 不! |
[22:47] | If you want anything else from me… | 现在如果你想要来自我这里的其他任何事情. |
[22:51] | Yes, actually, Senator… | 是的,实际上…呃,参议员? |
[22:58] | Colonel. As I’m sure you know, | 啊,上校.我相信你知道 |
[23:01] | I’m to be part of the piece these men are putting together | 我也是这里的一份子 |
[23:04] | to document the fine work | 这些好人被召集来记录, |
[23:06] | you’re doing here at the SGC. | 你在星门指挥部的优良表现 |
[23:10] | No, I didn’t know that. | 不,我不知道那个. |
[23:12] | Well, I’m… | 呃.我… |
[23:14] | I’m sure there was a memo. | 好的,我肯定那有份备忘录. |
[23:21] | Did you tell them about the time | 嗯.你告诉过他们关于那次 |
[23:23] | you tried to shut this place? | 你努力让这个地方关闭? |
[23:24] | Or the time you had Hammond by the… | 或者那次你让哈蒙德辞职,还有. |
[23:27] | I suggest you watch what you say. | 我建议你留神你在说什么,上校. |
[23:29] | Slander is a serious offence. | 诽谤是一个严重的罪过. |
[23:32] | Yes. So I hear. | 是的.因此我听得见. |
[23:35] | I have always been a strong supporter of this programme. | 我总是这个项目的坚强支持者. |
[23:40] | I admit I was critical in the past, | 我承认我过去有批评, |
[23:42] | but only because of | 但那只是因为 |
[23:43] | the unrealised potential I see this operation as having. | 我看见当时行动的未实现的潜能. |
[23:50] | How did your interview go, Colonel? | 你的采访进行的怎么样,上校? |
[23:52] | It was short. | 它很短, |
[23:55] | Yet oh, so sweet. | 然而也很愉快. |
[23:57] | “” The president wants you to play ball on this. | 总统想要你在这上合作. |
[24:00] | I hope you’re not intending to | 我希望你没打算 |
[24:03] | disappoint our Commander in Chief. | 让我们的总司令失望. |
[24:07] | I would think you would want to show | 我认为你要表现 |
[24:10] | your appreciation for his backing. | 你对他多年来支持的感谢. |
[24:13] | What are you doing here? | 金赛,你在这里做什么? |
[24:15] | Last time l checked, | 我意思是, 上次有人检查, |
[24:17] | you were trying to discredit him. | 你却试图败坏那家伙的名声. |
[24:19] | His term is up. | 他的期限到了. |
[24:21] | My running mate and I | 我的竞选伙伴和我 |
[24:23] | are merely pointing out to the American people | 只是为美国人民指出来, |
[24:27] | certain areas that we think we can do a better job in. | 某些领域我们认为能做的更好. |
[24:31] | And when that time comes… | 并且当那时间到来, |
[24:35] | I know we can count on your vote, Colonel. | 我知道我们 能指望你的选票,上校. |
[24:39] | Yeah. That’ll happen. | 是…那会发生的. |
[24:43] | And I want you to know this. | 而且我想要你了解这个. |
[24:46] | If elected, | 如果被选举, |
[24:48] | this programme can count on our full support. | 这个项目能依靠我们的全力支持. |
[24:55] | – You want to get this? – Sure. | 你想要拍到这个? 当然. |
[25:01] | You smarmy, self-righteous, opportunistic… | 你是阿谀逢迎者,自我公正,投机取巧者… |
[25:05] | “Unscheduled offworld activation. “ | “计划外的外世界活动. |
[25:07] | “Colonel O’Neill to the control room. “ | 欧尼尔上校请到控制室.”- 你什么也不是,只不过… |
[25:09] | “Repeat, unscheduled offworld activation. “ | “重复,计划外的外世界活动.” |
[25:14] | Duty calls. | 职责需要. |
[25:17] | I was done. | 我完成了. |
[25:17] | Colonel, what is this offworld activation? | 上校,什么是计划外的外世界活动. |
[25:20] | What is that ? | 那是什么? |
[25:21] | I won’t know until I get there. | 直到我到那里之前我也不知道. |
[25:23] | Great. Where’s there? | 嗯,这真棒.那在哪里? |
[25:24] | There is here for you. | 那就是你在这里. |
[25:27] | Ongoing activity. | 不间断的活动. |
[25:30] | “Belinsky wants to stay, sir. “ | 柏林斯基想呆这,长官. |
[25:34] | You see anything else worth staying for? | 你能看见其他任何有价值的东西停下给戴夫吗? |
[25:37] | “Hard to say. “ | 很难说. |
[25:38] | “We need to finish searching these ruins. “ | 我们需要完成搜索这些遗迹. |
[25:41] | How long? | 多久? |
[25:42] | A day or two, maybe more. | 1天或2天,或许更多. |
[25:46] | Be nice to send up a UAV, | 如果发送一架无人机会很好, |
[25:48] | get an aerial overview. | 至少得到只瞪羚眼. |
[25:49] | Permission to remain granted. | 允许停留. |
[25:51] | I’ll send SG-3 as backup. | 我会派SG3作为支援. |
[25:53] | Any further threats, | 有任何进一步的威胁迹象, |
[25:54] | get out immediately. | 你要立即从那里撤离,上校 |
[25:55] | Understood, sir. | 明白,长官. |
[25:57] | In the meantime I can run some tests on the device. | 与此同时,我能对那个装置进行一些测试, |
[26:00] | See what it’s been doing there. | 看看它在那里是怎么做的. |
[26:02] | Send the device back, report in on the hour. | 送回那个装置然后作整点报告. |
[26:04] | “Yes, sir. SG-13 out. “ | 是的,长官.SG13完毕. |
[26:08] | Sir. | 长官? |
[26:12] | It’s not that I don’t appreciate… | 并不是我不感激你所有的. |
[26:14] | I knew they were headed your way. | 我知道金赛和布雷格曼正站在你路前面, |
[26:16] | I thought you might be looking for an excuse to get away. | 并且我认为你正在找一个理由逃脱,上校. |
[26:19] | I thought as much, sir. | 我思考了很多,长官. |
[26:21] | And I just wanted to express my deep and unyielding… | 我只是想表达我 对你深深的和不屈服的… |
[26:26] | love for you, sir. | 热爱,长官. |
[26:29] | General? If you have a moment, | 将军,如果你现在有时间, |
[26:31] | Mr Bregman would like a word. | 布雷格曼先生想和你说句话. |
[26:36] | “Exempt from clearance | 免除当前的所有现行活动, |
[26:38] | are all current activities not reviewed by this office. “ | 直到在这个办公室被检查过. |
[26:41] | That being the Pentagon. | 那是五角大楼. |
[26:44] | Breathing is a current activity. | 现行活动.呼吸就是个现行活动. |
[26:46] | My interpretation is: | 我的解释是 |
[26:47] | You are not authorised to know about | 你无权知道任何 |
[26:50] | the most recent unscheduled activation. | 关于计划外活动的事情. |
[26:52] | General, I need a little leeway. | 将军,一点小偏差. |
[26:56] | I said I was going to hold you to the letter of these orders, | 我说过我要让你严格按照信上的命令, |
[27:00] | Mr Bregman. Give it up. | 布雷格曼先生.放弃它吧. |
[27:07] | You know, Colonel O’Neill… | 你知道吗,欧尼尔上校. |
[27:09] | Is currently unavailable. | 现在得不到. |
[27:11] | The president has given me his full support. | 将军.总统,美国的总统给我了他的全力支持. |
[27:15] | Why are you resisting? | 为什么你要抗拒? |
[27:16] | I’m not resisting. I’m following orders. | 我没有抗拒,我在遵守命令. |
[27:19] | My opinion is that | 我的意见就是, |
[27:21] | I don’t think my people need to be put under a microscope. | 我不认为我的人员应该被放在显微镜下面. |
[27:25] | Cameras don’t just record things. | 摄像机不止是记录事情, |
[27:28] | They change what they record simply by being there. | 它们改变它们记录的,仅仅通过在那里. |
[27:31] | The work these people do is | 这些人做的工作足够艰难, |
[27:33] | hard enough without them feeling | 没有他们感觉每一次呼吸 |
[27:35] | that every breath they take is being preserved for judgment. | 正被保存着为了去判决. |
[27:39] | Maybe it should be. | 或许应该这样. |
[27:41] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[27:42] | I said maybe it should be. | 我说或许应该是. |
[27:44] | The Pentagon has allowed journalists | 在这之前,五角大楼允许新闻工作者 |
[27:47] | to be embedded with the forces before. | 进入军队中和他们一起, |
[27:49] | Under fire, under pressure. | 你知道那个. 在火力下,在压力下. |
[27:51] | So that what’s seen | 因此所被看见的,所被听到, |
[27:53] | and what’s heard is the truth. | 和所被读的,是真实的. |
[27:54] | I think we’re through. | 我想我们完结了. |
[27:56] | I don’t. I don’t disagree… | 不.我并不是和你的意见不同,将军. |
[27:58] | – “” – Excuse me. | – 请原谅. |
[28:13] | – You ever seen anything like this? – I have not. | 你曾经看过任何像这个的吗? 没有. |
[28:17] | Definitely a remote probe of some kind. | 嗯,这个很明显是某种远程探测. |
[28:20] | The capacity of the memory is immense. | 记忆水晶的储存量非常巨大. |
[28:23] | But so far, all I’ve found are detailed images of the ruins. | 但到目前为止我们所找到的精细图片 都是那个遗迹的. |
[28:28] | You know, it makes sense. | 你知道吗,它 是有意义的. |
[28:29] | We use a MALP, why wouldn’t the Goa’uld? | 我们使用移动分析探测仪,为什么勾阿呜不用呢? |
[28:32] | The Goa’uld are scavengers. | 勾阿呜是清扫工. |
[28:34] | It is quite possible they got the idea from us. | 极有可能是他们从我们这里得到了主意. |
[28:39] | So, you do your interview | 因此,你完成了 |
[28:40] | with the documentary crew yet? | 你和那些记录人员的访问了吗? |
[28:42] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[28:44] | I can’t wait to hear what everyone else said. | 我必须承认,我等不及听到其他每个人说的什么. |
[28:47] | I did not say much. | 我没说太多. |
[28:50] | Really? That is surprising. | 真的? 那真让人意外, |
[28:52] | It’s usually so hard to shut you up. | 通常都是很难让你闭嘴的. |
[28:56] | I found the entire experience unpleasant. | 我发现那整个体验令人不愉快. |
[28:59] | They want to talk to me again. | 他们想要再和我谈谈. |
[29:01] | Did your interview not go well either? | 你的采访也进行得不顺利吗? |
[29:04] | I thought it was fine, | 嗯.我认为很好, |
[29:06] | but apparently I looked nervous. | 但显然地看起来很紧张. |
[29:16] | What is the meaning of “offworld activation”? | 那个什么外世界活动的意思是什么? |
[29:20] | What is that about? | 那是关于什么? |
[29:21] | I’m not… | 我不会私下谈论那个信息. |
[29:22] | You wouldn’t tell me even if you knew. | 噢,你不会告诉我即使你知道,是吗? |
[29:24] | You remind me of the minders in the Gulf | 我们有命令. 你使我想起那些保镖,在海湾, |
[29:27] | that used to censor our reports. | 过去时常检查我们的报告. |
[29:29] | It’s not as if we’re conspiring to cover up the truth. | 你看,并不是我们正密谋掩盖真相. 噢,当然. |
[29:32] | Censoring reports in combat makes sense. | 而且在战斗过程中检查报告只是有意义. 有意义? |
[29:34] | You should not jeopardise | 你可能不会危及 |
[29:36] | troops involved in ongoing missions. | 正在进行的任务军队的生命. |
[29:39] | This isn’t the news. | 有意义? 它是纪录片,不是新闻. |
[29:40] | Are you broadcasting this to | 你正告诉我的你们广播的这个是 |
[29:43] | the enemy on some other planet? | 在其他星球上的敌人? |
[29:45] | Look, I have been denied | 你看, 我已经被禁止 |
[29:46] | access to several prior mission files | 接近几个早先的任务文件, 你知道为什么吗? |
[29:49] | cos no one wants me to know how close we’ve come to… | 因为没人想让我知道我们有多么近了. |
[29:52] | You’re not conspiring. | 嗯.为什么你不告诉我? |
[29:53] | Why don’t you tell me? | 你不想告诉我, 因为你没有密谋掩盖真相,是吗? |
[29:55] | We’ve come close to what? | 为什么你不告诉我? 我们接近什么了? |
[29:58] | Being compromised. | 存在危害. |
[29:58] | Being compromised. There’s a euphemism. | 存在危害,那是你的说辞.存在危害. |
[30:01] | Close to the brink of planetary annihilation is more accurate. | 接近行星毁灭的边缘大概更准确. |
[30:05] | That’s why we’re not allowed to film. | 那是为什么我们不被允许拍摄这些进行中的活动. |
[30:08] | Every time they open that gate, | 因为每次他们打开那个星门 |
[30:09] | something could go wrong. | 就有机会使得某些事情出错. |
[30:11] | In which case, | 在那种情况下, |
[30:13] | it wouldn’t really matter | 那真的没关系 |
[30:15] | what we had on tape, would it? | 我们是否拍到带子上,是吗? |
[30:17] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[30:21] | What did you say? “It doesn’t matter”? | 你说什么? 那真的没关系? 如果那是你的意见 |
[30:23] | If you had any integrity at all, | 并且如果你有任何的正直, |
[30:25] | you would resign before I had to replace you. | 那么你应该辞职. 在我必须替换你之前. |
[30:28] | I’d rather be replaced than court-martialled. | 与法庭调度相比,我宁愿被替换. |
[30:30] | I’m not going to do anything I’m not authorized to do. | 我不会去做任何事,如果我未被授权去做. |
[30:32] | Well you see, it’s that attitude that…The bottom line is, | 好,你明白,他是那个态度那.底线是, |
[30:34] | the SGC is not gonna let any of this out | 星门指挥部不会让任何泄露出去 |
[30:36] | until it’s declassified. | 直到它被解密之前. |
[30:38] | Why not shoot it and decide later? | 嗯,那时还有什么区别? 为什么不拍摄它然后以后决定? |
[30:40] | It’s not up to me. | 那不是由我决定. |
[30:41] | “Not up to me. ” “Not up to me. “ | 不由我决定.不由我决定. |
[30:44] | Colonel. Colonel. We’re all set up for you right here. | 上校,上校,我们都在这里为你建立好了. 我们都准备好了. |
[30:47] | – Briefing. – Colonel. Colonel. | 简报. 是,不,上校,上校… |
[30:50] | Colonel! You know, I’m gonna get you on camera sooner or later. | 上校!你知道我迟早会让你进摄影机的. |
[30:53] | Even if all I get is a series of shots of you avoiding being got. | 即使全部我得到的只是你一系列的躲避拍摄. |
[30:58] | Fire away. I hope shots of my ass serve you well. | 继续开枪. 我希望拍摄我的屁股会很好为你服务. |
[31:07] | All right, pack up. What are we doing here? | 收拾包裹.我们在这里做什么? |
[31:12] | How do you feel about Colonel O’Neill? | 你觉得欧尼尔上校怎么样? |
[31:17] | He’s an amazing man. | 他是个令人吃惊的人. |
[31:19] | After everything he’s done, he’s still modest. | 在他所完成的一切之后,他仍然很谦虚. |
[31:22] | Quite self-effacing, actually. | 实际上完全抹去自我. |
[31:25] | He even likes people to think he’s not as smart as he really is. | 他甚至喜欢人们认为他并不是如同真的那样聪明. |
[31:29] | Bottom line: he’s an incredibly strong leader | 底线,他是个难以置信的强壮领袖,他 |
[31:32] | who’s given more of himself for this programme | 自己为这个项目付出的 |
[31:35] | than any man has given for… | 比其他人给他的都要多, |
[31:37] | well, anything I can imagine. | 嗯,任何我能想象到的事. |
[31:41] | Do you spend a lot of time together outside of work? | 除了工作之外,你和他在一起度过很多时间吗? |
[31:44] | We don’t get much time outside of work. | 工作之外我们在一起时间并不多. |
[31:47] | And when we do, our personal interests are a little different. | 当我们做我们自己的个人兴趣时,有点不同. |
[31:51] | Did you ever hear the expression “opposites attract”? | 你曾听到表示吗,相互吸引? |
[31:56] | We have a very professional relationship. | 我们有一种非常职业的关系. |
[31:58] | Really? Professional? | 真的,是吗?职业? |
[32:00] | After everything you’ve been through? | 我意思是, 在你所经过的一切事情以后? |
[32:02] | You must have, maybe it’s not too much to say, | 你必须, 如果它不常说, |
[32:06] | faced death together? | 一起面对死亡? |
[32:07] | Yeah. Not unlike countless military personnel throughout the years. | 是.不像无数军人数年来经过的. 你看,我不是否定 |
[32:14] | I won’t deny there’s a bond between us. | 我们之间有联系. |
[32:17] | Daniel and Teal’c are also like family. | 丹尼尔和提亚克对我来说同样像是家人. |
[32:20] | Colonel O’Neill is first and foremost my superior officer. | 欧尼尔上校是我首要和最前的上级官员. |
[32:24] | Even if there was potential for something more, | 即使有潜在某些事情的可能, |
[32:27] | and I’m not saying that there is, | 而且我没有在说那里有, |
[32:29] | our military positions and | 我们的军事位置以及 |
[32:32] | the very nature of our job wouldn’t allow for it. | 我们工作的本质也不会允许它. |
[32:37] | Well, basically, when the gate is dialling, I say: | 好的,根本上当星门在拨号, |
[32:42] | “Chevron one encoded, chevron two encoded” | 我说1号标志解码,2号标志解码, |
[32:45] | and so on incrementally, up to the seventh chevron, | 等等, 逐渐增加到第7号标志 |
[32:49] | which is a little different | 那时有点不同 |
[32:52] | because that’s when the wormhole connects. | 因为那时候虫洞已经连接. |
[32:56] | When that happens, | 当那个发生时, |
[32:58] | I like to change things up a bit and just say: | 我会稍微改变一下, |
[33:01] | “Chevron seven locked. “ | 只是说第7号标志锁定. |
[33:04] | Locked. That’s great. | 锁定.那真棒, |
[33:07] | That’s good. Anything else? | 那很好.还有别的吗? |
[33:10] | Oh, yeah. I’m responsible for this. | 噢,是,我对这个负责. |
[33:15] | Close the iris. | 关闭虹门, |
[33:20] | Open the iris. | 打开虹门. |
[33:28] | That’s pretty much my job, right there. | 那几乎就是我在这里的全部工作. |
[33:31] | – That’s it? – Pretty much. | 那是吗? 是的,几乎. |
[33:34] | – I think you’re being a little modest. – Oh, I mean… | 我认为你在谦虚. |
[33:38] | Don’t get me wrong. | 噢,不要误解我, |
[33:40] | It’s really rewarding. It really is. | 它真的是有益的,真的是.并且我们尝试不同的 |
[33:43] | And we have tried various automated scenarios, | 自动设定, |
[33:47] | but the SG teams agree that | 但是SG队伍只想得到同意, |
[33:49] | when they send the iris code through the wormhole, | 当他们送出他们的虹门密码 |
[33:54] | they like to know that there’s a real person on the other end. | 穿过虫洞,他们喜欢知道另一端 有一个真正的人. |
[33:59] | Someone that they can trust to get it right. | 某人他们能信任,使其正确, |
[34:04] | That gives me and the other gate technicians | 而且给 我以及其他星门技师 |
[34:09] | a great sense of pride. | 一个极大的骄傲感觉. |
[34:12] | Sure. That’s good. | 当然.那样很好. |
[34:27] | – Dr Jackson. Hi. – Hey, how’s it going? | 嗨,杰克森博士. 嗨,发生什么了. |
[34:30] | You’re packing. Going off… | 你正为一项任务打包. |
[34:32] | Sorry, I forgot the expression. | 很抱歉我忘记了表达. |
[34:34] | Offworld. | 外世界? |
[34:35] | Offworld. Is that it? So, you’re going? | 外世界,是它吗?因此你将离开? |
[34:37] | No, no. Just going through my pack. | 不,不. 只是我的包离开. |
[34:40] | That’s the camera you use, though, right? | 噢. 那是你使用的照像机吗? |
[34:43] | I’ve seen hours and hours of your footage. | 我已经数小时,数小时的看过你的片断. |
[34:46] | – Inscriptions and ruins and artefacts. – Cool, huh? | 数小时在那上面,碑文,遗迹和人工制品. 酷. |
[34:51] | I wonder… | 我想知道, |
[34:53] | If you get the opportunity, | 如果你得到机会, |
[34:55] | maybe you could point your camera at some action? | 或许你应该对准你的照像机拍下一些行动, |
[34:58] | Just for a change? | 你知道的,只是为了改变一下. |
[35:00] | See, when there is action, | 你明白那种事情.当那里有行动, |
[35:01] | I’m too busy to be pointing a camera. | 我会太忙而不能对准照像机. |
[35:03] | I’m running, shooting, translating what the bad guys are saying. | – 我跑着,射击着,翻译坏家伙正在说的. – 那种事情.对. |
[35:07] | It’s just that I’ve heard a lot about these amazing events. | 如果是我,我听到许多关于这些惊人的事件. |
[35:11] | But my medium is visual. | 不幸的是我的媒介是视觉的. |
[35:13] | I can’t tell the story unless I have pictures. | 我不能讲述真实的故事 除非我有图像,你知道的. |
[35:16] | I’m not suggesting you put anybody in danger, not yourself, | 我不是建议你把谁置于危险,不是你自己, |
[35:20] | but if the opportunity arises, | 但是如果有机会出现, |
[35:23] | take a second and just point your lens | 只是花费一秒钟,并且对准你的镜片 |
[35:25] | at something that moves. | 到正在进行的一些事情.好吗? |
[35:27] | All right. Well, I’m not scheduled to go on a mission offworld | 嗯.我其实没被计划进行一项外世界任务, |
[35:31] | for a couple of days. | 在接下来的几天里. |
[35:32] | – If it’s there, shoot it. – Right. | 不,不,不. 如果它出现了,拍摄它. 好的. |
[35:34] | Just not the inscriptions all the time. | 只是不要全部时间都是碑文. |
[35:37] | Some action would be good. | 一些行动也会很好. |
[35:45] | – Hey. – Hey. One second. | 嗨,一秒钟. |
[35:50] | You want me to translate something? | 你,噢,你想要我翻译些东西? |
[35:53] | I’m trying to get the interface connection stable. | 是的,我正努力使连接接口更稳定. |
[35:56] | SG-13 kicked the crap out of it. | SG13真的把这东西踢的拉屎. |
[35:59] | Its system log seems to be isolated on a separate crystal. | 系统锁 似乎被隔离在一个 从记忆控制出的分割水晶. |
[36:02] | Bregman had the nerve to suggest that | 你知道吗, 布雷格曼实际上有神经 |
[36:05] | all that archive video footage was boring. | 建议把所有的档案都录像 我对他非常厌烦. |
[36:10] | OK. Here’s what really bugs me. | 好的.这是真的在厌烦我. |
[36:12] | He’s only here cos | 他在这里的唯一原因是 |
[36:13] | this president is on his way out. | 因为这个总统认为这是他的解决之道, 而且他认为这是正确的? |
[36:15] | He doesn’t want to look bad | 他只是并不想让那看起来很糟糕, |
[36:17] | if and when the programme goes public. | 如果这个星际之门项目曝光. |
[36:19] | This is all about political posturing. | 这不是关于真相, 它全部是关于某种政治姿态而已. |
[36:21] | Man, he really grilled me on that. | 那人他真的在那上煎熬我. |
[36:24] | About the programme going public? What did you say? | 不管怎样星际之门项目应该被公开吗? – 是. – 你说什么了? |
[36:27] | Babbled incoherently. | 模糊不清的,无条理的. |
[36:29] | Could you imagine if it did? | 我意思是,你能想象如果它被公开吗? |
[36:31] | I try not to think about it. | 我试着不去想它. |
[36:40] | There. | 那里. |
[36:43] | It’s mostly just technical stuff. | 大多数都是技术材料. |
[36:45] | Anything jump out at you? | 有任何东西在你面前跳出吗? |
[36:48] | Well, here’s where it encountered SG-13. | 嗯,这是它遭遇SG13的地方.啊.噢… |
[36:52] | – Uh-oh. – What are “Uh-oh”? | 啊,噢什么? |
[36:55] | After it engaged shields and | 嗯,在它启动护盾和武器之后, |
[36:58] | weapons it activated a long-range communicator. | 它激活了一个远距通讯. |
[37:02] | Colonel Dixon. | 狄克逊上校,我是哈蒙德将军, |
[37:03] | We believe the Goa’uld probe | 我们有理由相信勾阿呜 探测器在你使它失去能力之前, |
[37:05] | sent out a transmission prior to your disabling it. | 发送出了一个亚空间传输. |
[37:08] | I’m ordering you to return immediately. | 我命令你立即返回星际之门指挥中心. |
[37:12] | Roger that, sir. | 收到,长官. |
[37:13] | Estimated arrival time 15 minutes. Dixon out. | 估计抵达时间,15分钟.狄克逊完毕. |
[37:18] | Pack it up, Doctor. We’re going home. | 把它打包,博士.我们将要回家了. |
[37:24] | – Wells, Bosworth. – Wells here. | 威尔斯, 博斯沃思. 是的,长官. |
[37:27] | Bring it home. We’re booking out. | 带回家男孩们,我们在外出预定. |
[37:30] | Roger that. Wells out. | 知道了. 威尔斯完毕. |
[37:32] | It’s about time. | 该是时间了. |
[37:37] | Taking fire! Wells has been hit. | 我们正被攻击, 威尔斯被击中了. |
[37:41] | Get to the gate. SG niner, requesting assistance. | 到星门去. SG-9请求帮助. |
[37:47] | OK. Three gunshot wounds, four staff-weapon burns, | 好的. 3处枪伤,4处法杖武器灼烧, |
[37:53] | severe hypothermia. | 严重的低温. |
[37:55] | I’m quite surprised he’s actually authorised me to discuss all this. | 我非常惊讶他实际上授权我讨论这些. |
[38:01] | Nanite technology artificially aged him. | 奈内特人为的使他变老. |
[38:04] | He had his shoulder punctured by an alien time capsule device. | 他让一个外星时间胶囊装置刺穿过肩膀. |
[38:08] | Three knee operations. | 3次膝手术. |
[38:13] | That’s the whole Hathor incident | 噢.那是整个哈索尔事件, |
[38:15] | which he’s asked me never to discuss. | 他要我绝不讨论. |
[38:18] | Oh, this was a good one. | 还有,噢,对,这是个好的. |
[38:19] | Last year he was exposed to an ancient incurable disease. | 去年他暴露于一个远古的不治之症下. |
[38:24] | Obviously not incurable, right? Or… | 显然不是无法治愈的,是吗? 或者… |
[38:27] | Well, there was a Tok’ra symbiote | 嗯.幸运的是有个托克拉共生体在那时 |
[38:29] | in need of a temporary host. | 需要一个暂时的宿主. |
[38:31] | That did the trick. | 它设法达到了目的. |
[38:32] | I don’t understand what you just said, | 我不理解你所说的任何话, |
[38:34] | but it’s amazing that Colonel O’Neill is alive. | 但是听上去欧尼尔上校还活着令人难以相信. |
[38:38] | Yeah, I never know what’s next. | 是,我绝不知道下一个是什么. |
[38:40] | You just try and keep your head on straight. | 你只不过要努力并保持镇静. |
[38:43] | We also set a lot of broken bones | 然而我们确定也有很多破损的骨头, |
[38:45] | and prescribe a ton of antibiotics. | 以及用掉规定的一顿抗生素. |
[38:47] | Well, still, it sometimes must be overwhelming. | 但是仍然,它有时一定是势不可挡的,对吗? |
[38:50] | Yeah. It’s funny. All the training, | 是的,很有趣.你思考所有的训练, |
[38:52] | everything we know about medicine… | 一切我们了解的医学 |
[38:54] | It amounts to very little. | 其实数量非常少. |
[38:56] | Often I face situations where there’s nothing I can do. | 我意思是,时常我面对困境,而没有什么能做的. |
[39:00] | – Is there an upside? – Are you kidding me? | 那有好的一面吗? 你在和我开玩笑吗? |
[39:04] | We all persevere because | 我认为我们全都坚持不懈的原因是 |
[39:05] | we feel we’re on the brink of understanding so much more. | 因为我们感到我们是在 如此多要理解的边缘, |
[39:09] | And not just about medicine, but about who we are. | 并不是 关于医学,而是我们是谁, |
[39:12] | Where we came from, what the future has in store, | 以及我们来自哪里, 未来要准备的会是什么? |
[39:15] | how we fit into the grand scheme of things. | 我们怎样去适应事物的重要方案? |
[39:18] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | “计划外的外世界活动. |
[39:21] | Repeat, unscheduled offworld activation. | 重复,计划外的外世界活动” |
[39:24] | We’ve heard that before. | 计划外的外世界活动.我们以前听到过那个. |
[39:25] | Is that unusual? | 那是不平常的事情吗? |
[39:26] | No, it happens from time to time. | 不,它时不时地就发生. |
[39:29] | – What does it mean? – Your guess is as good as mine. | 它是什么意思? 你的猜测和我的一样. |
[39:33] | – You got that announcement? – Yeah, we’re good. | 你得到那个无危险的通告了吗? |
[39:36] | OK, good. Well, thank you, Dr Fraiser. | 嗯,我们很好. 好的. 嗯,谢谢,弗雷泽医生. |
[39:38] | Guys, why don’t you go roll some cutaways | 你认识什么家伙呢? 为什么你不走开一些, |
[39:42] | and get some sound bites. | 然后在那里录音. |
[39:44] | – So this… – Yeah, we’re good. Thank you. | 嗯,我们很好. |
[39:48] | Uh, anything you can. OK? | 任何你可以的事,好吗? |
[39:52] | – Sorry. – Ow. Ow. | 抱歉. |
[39:56] | I’m glad the Pentagon sent you. Just… | 我很高兴五角大楼派你来. |
[39:59] | Go away. | 离开. |
[40:02] | Listen, I was just wondering. | 呃,你听,我只是感到疑惑, |
[40:04] | It seems like the unpredictable happens here a lot. | 似乎在这有大量无法预料的事在发生. |
[40:08] | – Yes. Pretty much. – Yeah. | 是的,相当多. 是,是. |
[40:12] | You’re not needed for this thing? | 而且你不去为这事需要的地方? |
[40:14] | If I am, they know where to find me. | 嗯,如果是我,他们知道在哪里找到我. |
[40:16] | I was thinking of getting something to eat in the cafe. | 我想问,因为我想去餐厅找些吃的. |
[40:19] | I’m not sure where… | 并且我不确定在哪里… |
[40:20] | – That way. – I was wondering… | – 那边走. – 而且我想知道… |
[40:22] | If I’d like to join you. OK, yeah. | – 是否我想加入你. – 好的. – 是的,好的. |
[40:26] | – What are you doing? – I’m just white balancing. | 你在做什么? 你在做什么? 我只是平衡白色. |
[40:29] | Well, go balance the white somewhere else, OK? | 嗯,去平衡其他地方的白色.好吗? |
[40:32] | Somewhere else. | 其他地方. |
[40:34] | I’m gonna dump these first. | 没问题,我去把这些放下.- 好的 |
[40:38] | Wells is alive, but he’s hurt badly. | 威尔斯还活着,但是他伤得很严重,他不能. |
[40:41] | How many Jaffa? Five? Ten? A hundred? | 有多少贾法? 我不知道. 5, 10, 100, 多少? |
[40:43] | Colonel Dixon counted six. | 狄克逊上校计算有6个.他们能避开他们离开. |
[40:45] | They were able to fend them off. | 他们在坚持位置,保护威尔斯. |
[40:47] | Did the Jaffa come through the gate? | 贾法是从星门来的? |
[40:49] | No, SG-3 was covering it. | 不,不.他们是从一艘飞船来的. SG-3正在掩护星门. |
[40:51] | – The gate’s clear? – SG-3 was there when I left. | 星门安全吗? 当我离开时一半SG-3在那里. |
[40:54] | – Take SG-5 and 7 and Dr Fraiser. – Thank you. | – 将军. – 带上SG-5和7以及弗雷泽医生. |
[40:56] | – Colonel. – Yes, sir. | – 谢谢,长官. – 上校? |
[40:58] | It sounds like an ambush. | 是的,长官. 我也知道它听上去像是个伏击, |
[40:59] | But there’s nothing else we can do. | 但是除此之外没有其他我们能做的,是吗? |
[41:01] | Right. Go. | 是的.去吧! |
[41:12] | Oh. Sorry. I was just… | 噢,抱歉.我只是, |
[41:15] | I was just thinking that you have a very natural quality. | 只是在想 你有种非常自然的品质. |
[41:20] | I mean, on camera. | 我意思是,在摄影机里. |
[41:22] | You let me film… | 你让我的电影, |
[41:24] | You allow people to see grace under pressure. | 你使得人们在压力下看到优雅. |
[41:32] | Are you flirting with me? | 你正同我调情吗? |
[41:36] | Ah, well… See, I, on the other hand, am very clumsy under pressure. | 我另一方面在压力下非常笨拙. |
[41:43] | I’ve seen worse. | 嗯,我看过更糟的事. |
[41:45] | So, um… What’s with the ring? | 那么这个戒指如何? |
[41:49] | Oh, just… | 噢, |
[41:51] | It’s sentimental. My wife died a few years ago. | 它是伤感的.我妻子在几年前死了. |
[41:55] | So how do any of you have a personal life? | 因此,你们中任何人的个人生活怎样? |
[41:58] | We don’t. I spend most of my time outside work with my daughter. | 我们其实不. 我花费工作之外的大多数时间和我女儿在一起. |
[42:02] | – Oh. So you’re married. – No. | 噢,那么你结婚了. – 不, |
[42:04] | – No, she’s adopted. – Oh. | 不.她是我收养的. – 噢. |
[42:08] | She’s from another planet. | 她来自另一个星球. |
[42:13] | OK. | 好吧 |
[42:15] | Um… would you be willing to talk about that on camera? | 呃…你愿意在摄影机上谈谈那个吗? |
[42:19] | – I’d rather… – “” Excuse me, ma’am. | 你知道吗,我宁愿.请原谅,夫人. |
[42:21] | – You’re required in the ready room. – Thank you. | 你必须立即到准备室去. 谢谢. |
[42:25] | – Sorry. – That’s OK. | 很抱歉.那没什么 |
[42:35] | Let’s go, gentlemen. | 让我们走.先生们. |
[42:39] | All because I wanted an aerial survey. | 这全都是因为我想要一次瞪羚调查. |
[42:41] | Took me too long to figure out it sent a transmission. | 是我太长时间才想出探测器进行了传输. |
[42:44] | None of that matters now. | 现在那都没关系了. |