时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | |
[00:09] | General Hammond? This is Mr Bregman. | 哈蒙德将军?这是布雷格曼先生. |
[00:11] | No one around here wants to | 这里没人想成为你的 |
[00:13] | be part of your little reality show. | 小社会写实节目中一部分. |
[00:15] | The President of the United States invited me to do this. | 美国总统邀请我来这里做这个. |
[00:20] | Look, Mr Bregman. | 你看,布雷格曼先生, |
[00:21] | You are here strictly to document what is going on. | 你要严格的按照文件继续下去. |
[00:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:24] | Not to pursue anything prejudicial to Air Force personnel. | 不要继续从事任何不利于空军全体人员的事 |
[00:27] | Call me Emmett. | 告诉你那个,为什么你不叫我埃米特? |
[00:28] | I’m gonna get you on camera sooner or later. | 上校!你知道我迟早会让你进摄影机的. |
[00:31] | Even if all I get | 即使全部我得到的 |
[00:32] | is a series of shots of you avoiding being got. | 只是你一系列的躲避拍摄. |
[00:35] | I hope shots of my ass serve you well. | 我希望拍摄我的屁股会很好为你服务. |
[00:37] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 嗯,我会被诅咒的. |
[00:41] | It’s my unborn son, sir. | 那是我未出生的儿子,长官. |
[00:43] | Take cover! | 掩护! |
[00:47] | After it engaged weapons | 嗯,在它启动护盾和武器之后, |
[00:49] | it activated a long-range communicator. | 它激活了一个远距通讯. |
[00:55] | Taking fire! Wells has been hit. | 我们正被攻击, 威尔斯被击中了. |
[00:58] | – Are you flirting with me? – Ah, well… | – 你正同我调情吗? – 啊,呃… |
[01:01] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 请原谅,夫人. |
[01:02] | You’re required in the ready room. | 你必须立即到准备室去. |
[01:04] | That’s why | 那是为什么 |
[01:04] | we’re not allowed to film. | 我们不被允许拍摄这些进行中的活动. |
[01:06] | Every time they open that gate, | 因为每次他们打开那个星门, |
[01:08] | something could go wrong. | 就会有机会使得某些事情出错. |
[01:10] | All because I wanted an aerial survey. | 这全都是因为我想要一次瞪羚调查. |
[01:12] | Took me too long to | 是我花了好长时间 |
[01:13] | figure out it sent a transmission. | 才想出探测器进行了传输. |
[01:15] | None of that matters now. | 现在那都没关系了. |
[01:21] | And now, the conclusion. | 以及现在,结束. |
[01:30] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[01:31] | You were scheduled to get shots of the gate. | 我认为你们这些家伙正按计划去拍摄星门. |
[01:33] | We got bumped again. | 我们又被挤掉位置了. |
[01:35] | Something’s up. | 某些事突然发生. |
[01:36] | You just missed SG-1 in full gear. | 你刚刚错过SG-1全部装备的进入星门大厅. |
[01:38] | You got it on tape? | 什么,你拍到了吗? |
[01:39] | It’s unauthorised. | 那是未授权的. |
[01:40] | Ongoing activity, I know. | 一个进行中的活动,我知道. |
[01:42] | But SG-1? Dr Jackson wasn’t | 但是SG-1? 杰克森博士说他几天内 |
[01:44] | going offworld for days. What’s changed? | 都不会去外世界.什么改变了? |
[01:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道,但它始终发生着. |
[01:47] | Something big? | 你说它是某些大的吗? |
[01:48] | Something big happens all the time. | 某些大事.它始终发生着. |
[01:51] | – What’s this? – Follow me. | – 这是什么? – 跟着我. |
[01:55] | – Dr Fraiser! – I’m sorry, I have to go. | – 弗雷泽医生! – 抱歉,我必须走了. |
[01:59] | You’re not allowed, Mr Bregman. | 你未被允许,布雷格曼先生. |
[02:01] | And you know that. | 而且你知道那个. – 我只是… |
[03:00] | Stargate.SG1-s07e18.Heroes-Part.2 | |
[03:09] | There are days when you feel the pressure. | 有些日子当你感到压力. |
[03:11] | I’m trained to handle it. | 我被训练过处理它. |
[03:13] | With all due respect, | 和全部的尊敬一起,少校. |
[03:15] | how can anyone be trained to | 任何人是怎样被训练 |
[03:17] | handle an alien encounter where the stakes, | 去处理一个外星遭遇在冒险时, |
[03:20] | if what I’m told is correct, | 如果我被告诉的是正确的, |
[03:23] | could be the survival of the planet? | 可能是行星的幸存吗? |
[03:24] | It’s important to remember | 我认为很重要的是记得 |
[03:27] | that it’s not just about this planet. | 这不只是关于这颗行星. |
[03:29] | Countless humans throughout the galaxy, | 无数的人类遍及银河系, |
[03:32] | that originated here on Earth, | 起源自这里,地球, |
[03:33] | have been enslaved for thousands of years. | 已经被奴役了数千年了. |
[03:36] | We’re taking the fight to the Goa’uld on their behalf. | 我们正代表着他们同勾阿呜战斗. |
[03:40] | How do you think the world is gonna react | 你认为世界会怎么反应 |
[03:43] | when they discover that an alien war has been waged | 当他们发现外星人的战斗已经开始, |
[03:46] | without their knowledge? | 而他们却不知道吗? |
[03:50] | I don’t think that that’s for me to… | 我不认为那是对我能… |
[03:55] | Are you suggesting we shouldn’t do this? | 你建议我们不要这样做? |
[03:57] | No, I’m not saying we shouldn’t defend ourselves, | 不,我没说我们不应该保护我们自己, |
[04:01] | I’m simply asking your opinion. | 我仅仅是征求你的意见,少校. |
[04:03] | I don’t think that’s for me to, um… | 我不认为那是对我能, 呃… |
[04:07] | No. Stop it right there. | 不.就在那里停止. |
[04:10] | I don’t know… | (卡特) 我不知道… |
[04:13] | You see, this is not her fault. | 你看,这不是她的错误. |
[04:16] | I backed her into a corner | 我带着她进入了一个角落, |
[04:17] | and I don’t want to make this thing look antagonistic, so… | 我不想要让这看起来敌对,因此… |
[04:21] | OK, so lose this? | 没问题,因此剪掉这个? |
[04:23] | Well, skip ahead to after the apology. | 好的,跳到道歉之前. |
[04:29] | There. That’s it. | 那,就是它. |
[04:32] | One day this secret will come out. | (布雷格曼)少校,将来有一天,这个秘密会公布 |
[04:35] | How do you think people will react? | 你认为人们会怎么反应? |
[04:37] | Much better way of asking the question. | 问那问题的更好方式. |
[04:39] | I honestly don’t know. | (卡特)老实说我不知道. |
[04:41] | I hope they can appreciate everything | 我希望他们能感谢一切 |
[04:44] | we’ve been through. What it all means. | 它的全部意义,是我们继续存在. |
[04:48] | I hope that they will understand | 我希望他们能理解, |
[04:50] | why the people in charge chose to keep it a secret. | 为什么负责的人选择保守它的秘密. |
[04:53] | Is it difficult to keep the secret? | (布雷格曼) 它很难保守秘密吗? |
[04:57] | Yeah. Of all the things I do around here, | 是.在所有我在这周围所做的之中, |
[05:00] | in many ways that is the hardest. | 用许多艰难的方式. |
[05:02] | Sometimes you look at what’s going on here on Earth | 有时候你看到正在地球进行的事情 |
[05:06] | and it makes you scream. | 而且它使你想尖叫. |
[05:09] | You want to tell people | 你想去告诉人们 |
[05:10] | it is all so much bigger. | 它是比他们所想的大的多的事情. |
[05:12] | Stop it right there | 在那里停止, |
[05:13] | and go right to Dr Jackson saying | 然后直接到杰克森博士 |
[05:16] | “Whether I was right… “ | 说”是否我是正确的” |
[05:17] | And you’re gonna put me into the Carter interview. | 并且你要把我放进卡特的采访. |
[05:20] | Especially the line | 尤其是那行 |
[05:22] | “Is it difficult to keep the secret?” | “它很难保守秘密吗?” |
[05:25] | All right. Move on. | 很好.继续前进. |
[05:26] | Whether I was right doesn’t matter, | (丹尼尔) 是否我是正确的并不重要, |
[05:28] | given the truth. | 尤其是给予真相的范围. |
[05:30] | Truth matters to you? | (布雷格曼) 而且真相对你很重要. |
[05:32] | To everyone, I hope. | 对每个人都是,我希望. |
[05:33] | What truth? For the people here on Earth? | 我们正在谈给予地球上的人们真相? |
[05:36] | Or are we talking about another planet? | 还是我们正谈论的另一颗星球? |
[05:39] | People on other planets | 我们谈的是这里的人, |
[05:40] | are no less human. | 其他星球上的人同样也是人类. |
[05:42] | People who’ve had their freedom usurped. | 被篡夺自由的人们. |
[05:44] | People forced to worship false gods. | 被强迫崇拜伪神的人们. |
[05:47] | But what about people here on Earth? | 但是地球上的人会怎么样? |
[05:49] | Are they entitled to the truth? | 他们被授权知道真相了吗? |
[05:51] | Is that what this is about? | 那是关于这个的吗? |
[05:52] | This? I’m not in control of when this airs. | 这个? 我并没有控制着发言. |
[05:55] | Do you think this should get out? | 你认为这个应该获得吗? |
[05:57] | If it were up to you. | 如果它由你决定. |
[05:58] | Right there. Cut together. | 就是那里.一起剪掉. |
[06:00] | Well, that’s a complicated issue. | 嗯,那是个复杂的问题. |
[06:02] | I’m asking you. Do you think people on Earth | 我在问你.你认为地球上的人们 |
[06:06] | should know about this right now? | 应该知道现在发生的事吗? |
[06:09] | What do you think would happen? | 你认为会发生什么? |
[06:11] | People don’t care much what I think. | 人们不会关心那么多,我认为. |
[06:14] | Cut that line. Nobody cares that | 剪掉这行. 没人关心那个 |
[06:15] | nobody cares what I think. Lose it. | 没人关心我想什么.删除它. |
[06:17] | – OK. It’s gone. – Moving on. | – 没问题.它消失了. – 继续前进. |
[06:20] | I haven’t done what you’ve done. | 我没做过你所做的事. |
[06:22] | I think people care what you think. | 我认为人们关心你在想什么. |
[06:25] | Well, I think it’s a relative question. | 嗯,我认为它是个相对的问题. |
[06:28] | And it depends on your point of view. | 并且它取决于你的观点. |
[06:31] | No, stop it. This is just terrible. | 不,停下它. 这个很可怕. |
[06:34] | Really? I think it’s pretty interesting stuff. | 真的?我认为它是个相当尤有趣的材料. |
[06:37] | You did a good job of… | 你做了个好事… |
[06:38] | Yak, yak, yak, yak. | 牦牛,牦牛,牦牛,牦牛. |
[06:40] | A bunch of talking heads is what it is. | 那是一串发言人的人头特写. |
[06:42] | I could watch Major Carter talk all day. | 我能看卡特少校说一整天. |
[06:44] | We need images to tell this story. | 我们需要图像告诉这个故事, |
[06:46] | What these people are doing, good or bad, | 这些人正在做什么,好的或坏的, |
[06:48] | makes the lunar landing look like | 使月球登陆看起来就像是 |
[06:50] | we were testing our toes in the ocean. | 我们在海洋里测试自己的脚指. |
[06:52] | And what have we got to show for it? | 然而我们为展示它得到了什么? |
[06:54] | Yak yak yak. Nothing. | 牦牛,牦牛,牦牛.什么也没. |
[06:56] | Where’s the equivalent shot of Shepherd golfing on the moon? | 和牧羊人在月球打高尔夫相同的拍摄? |
[07:00] | We don’t have it. This is unbelievably boring. | 我们没有它. 这是难以置信的让人厌烦. |
[07:22] | Hi, Jack. Thanks for coming. | 嗨, 杰克.感谢过来. |
[07:25] | I was told you said there were six Jaffa. | 我被告知你说那有6个贾法. |
[07:27] | Where’d you learn to count? | 你在哪里学的算数? |
[07:46] | Ships didn’t start coming down till you radioed | 飞船没有开始登陆,当你无线电通报 |
[07:50] | you were through the gate. | 说你穿过星门的时候. |
[07:56] | Something tells me | 某些事告诉我 |
[07:58] | they’re throwing this party in your honour. | 他们正以你的名誉举办这次聚会. |
[08:01] | Got those clips? | 有那些弹夹吗? |
[08:02] | Our position is being compromised. | (男人) 欧尼尔上校,我们的位置正受到威胁. |
[08:05] | We’re not gonna be able to hold the gate for long. | 我们不能继续坚守星门了 |
[08:08] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系. |
[08:09] | We’re not gonna be able to hold this position for long. | 我们也不能坚守位置太久. |
[08:12] | I need more time to stabilise this patient. | (弗雷泽) 上校,我需要更多时间稳定这个病人. |
[08:15] | He can’t be moved yet. | 他还不能被移动. |
[08:16] | Sir! We gotta fall back! | 长官!我们必须撤退! |
[08:32] | Sir! | 长官! |
[08:59] | That’s 50 calibre, right? | 这是.50口径,对吗? |
[09:01] | You can get really shaken up with that thing. | 你真的能重新改组这东西. |
[09:04] | Our guys are trained… | 我们的伙计们被训练… |
[09:05] | I’m kidding. | 我在开玩笑. |
[09:06] | What is this? Get a shot of this. | 这是什么? 拍一下这个. |
[09:08] | Can you explain how this operates? | 你能解释这个是怎样操作的吗? |
[09:10] | Uh, sure. | 呃,当然. |
[09:12] | Our guys like to play a little Space Invaders | 我们的小伙子们喜欢玩一点太空入侵者, |
[09:15] | when there’s not much going on. | 当没什么发生的时候. |
[09:17] | Ha ha. Very funny. | 哈,哈.非常有趣. |
[09:19] | No, obviously I’m kidding. | 不, 很显然我在开玩笑. |
[09:22] | It would be completely inappropriate for any airman | 这里是完全不适合任何空军士兵 |
[09:25] | to play video games on duty. | 在值班的时候玩电视游戏. |
[09:26] | Can we move on? What’s that on the wall here? | 我们能继续前进吗? 在这墙上的是什么? |
[09:30] | Here is the manual override for the Iris. | 这个能手动使虹门无效化. |
[09:32] | Are you kidding now? | 你现在是开玩笑吗? |
[09:33] | No, I’m serious. Incoming wormhole! | 不,我是严肃的…来访虫洞! |
[09:35] | We’re gonna have to leave now. | 我们现在就要离开. |
[09:37] | No, keep shooting! | 不,继续拍摄! |
[09:39] | I can’t do that. | 我不能做那个. |
[09:40] | I can do it. | 我能做那个. |
[09:41] | Remove that camera crew! | (哈蒙德) 移走摄制人员! |
[09:43] | Now! | 现在! |
[09:47] | We are under fire and have serious casualties. | (卡特)我们遭到射击并且有 严重伤亡. |
[09:51] | Coming in hot. | 马上进入. |
[09:51] | Receiving SG-1’s Iris code, sir. | (男人)接收到SG-1的虹门密码,长官. |
[09:55] | Open the Iris. | (哈蒙德) 打开虹门. |
[09:57] | This way, sir. | 这边请,先生. |
[09:59] | Medical team to the gate room. | (广播) 医疗小组来星门大厅. |
[10:04] | We have to clear this area. | 我们必须清理这个地区. |
[10:17] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉那个. |
[10:18] | Here, take the damn thing. | 拿着,拿着这该死的东西. |
[10:25] | In future, sir, | 从今以后,先生, |
[10:27] | could you leave the camera work to me? | 你能留下摄像机给我工作吗? |
[10:30] | I’ll leave it to you. | 我会把它留给你. |
[10:32] | Here she comes. Let’s go. | 她来了.我们走. |
[10:33] | Don’t look at him, we’re cleared to shoot here. | 不要看他,我们清楚地拍摄这里. |
[10:36] | Just follow me. Bring the sound! | 请跟我来.打开声音! |
[10:38] | – Major! What happened? – Please. | – 少校!发生什么了? – 请别. |
[10:40] | I know at least one person was injured. | 我知道至少一个人受伤了. |
[10:42] | All I want to say is… | 所有我想说的是… |
[10:43] | Look, leave me alone. | 你看, 别管我. |
[10:45] | And shut that damn thing off! | 还有关掉那个该死的东西! |
[10:48] | No, I just want to say how sorry I am… | 不,我只是想说我有多抱歉… |
[10:56] | Why is that camera off? | 为什么摄像机关了? |
[10:57] | You don’t know what you’re doing here, | 你不知道你在这里做什么, |
[10:59] | maybe I do. | 或许我知道. |
[11:00] | These people risk their lives for us. | 这些人们为我们而遭受危险. |
[11:03] | I want to see what they go through, | 我想去看看他们经历了什么, |
[11:05] | even if they don’t want us to. | 即使他们不想我们去. |
[11:07] | And I want other people to see it. | 而且我要其他人也看到它. |
[11:09] | What do you think they’re doing out there? | 你认为他们正在那里做什么? |
[11:12] | Protecting and defending secrecy? | 保卫和防御秘密? |
[11:14] | That’s the world of Mao, of Stalin. | 那是毛的世界,那是斯大林的世界 |
[11:16] | The world of secret police, | 那是秘密警察的世界, |
[11:19] | secret trials, secret deaths. | 秘密试验,秘密死亡. |
[11:24] | You force the press into the cold | 你强迫舆论进入冷酷, |
[11:26] | and all you will get is lies and innuendo. | 那么所有你们将得到的都是谎言和讽刺. |
[11:29] | And nothing is worse for a free society | 对一个自由社会来说 |
[11:32] | than a press that is | 没有什么比新闻媒体 |
[11:34] | in service to the military and the politicians. | 掌控在军队和政客的手中更糟的了 |
[11:38] | Nothing! | 没有什么! |
[11:41] | You turn that camera off | 当我告诉你关掉的时候, |
[11:44] | when I tell you to turn it off! | 你关掉那个摄影机! |
[11:47] | You think I give a damn what you think about me? | 你认为我该死的不在乎你对我怎么想吗? |
[11:50] | You serve the people. So do I. | 你为人民服务.我也是. |
[12:12] | Hey, how you doing? | 嗨,你在怎么做? |
[12:14] | I don’t suppose you know | 我不认为你知道 |
[12:16] | anything about what’s going on here? | 关于在这里发生的任何事? |
[12:19] | There are multiple injuries. | 有多处损失. |
[12:20] | At least two people were hit. | 至少2人被击中了. |
[12:21] | How do you know ? | 你怎么知道的? |
[12:23] | There was a firefight. | 在那有场交火. |
[12:24] | One of the teams got ambushed | 其中一支队伍被伏击了. |
[12:26] | so they sent in SG-1, SG-5, | 因此他们派出了SG-1, SG-5, |
[12:29] | Fraiser and the medical team. | 弗雷泽和医疗小组. |
[12:30] | Someone from the original team | 某个来自最初队伍的人 |
[12:31] | must be badly hurt. | 一定伤的很严重. |
[12:33] | A nurse said there was a casualty. | 一个护士说有一起伤亡. |
[12:35] | Someone die? | 有人死了? |
[12:36] | She wouldn’t say who. | 她说不准是谁. |
[12:38] | Carter wouldn’t be crying unless… | 卡特不会哭,除非… |
[12:40] | We hear somebody actually may have died. | 我们听到某人实际上可能已经死了. |
[12:43] | What have you got? | 你得到了什么消息? |
[12:44] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[12:48] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[12:48] | No, I heard O’Neill’s on a gurney. | 不,我听说欧尼尔在轮床上. |
[12:50] | He took a blast. He’s not moving. | 他被冲击波射中了.动不了. |
[13:01] | “……” | (敲门) |
[13:03] | General Hammond. Mr Woolsey. | 哈蒙德将军. 伍尔西先生. |
[13:05] | General. | 将军. |
[13:10] | I know these orders came from Kinsey’s office. | 我已经知道这些命令来自金赛的办公室. |
[13:14] | Why don’t you tell me the rest? | 为什么你不告诉我其他的? |
[13:17] | As chairman of the Oversight Committee, | 作为监督委员会的主席, |
[13:19] | Kinsey asked that I review your decision | 金赛要求我评估你的决定, |
[13:22] | regarding the attempted rescue of SG-13. | 关于就SG-13的企图的营救. |
[13:25] | “Attempted”? | “企图的”? |
[13:26] | There were several casualties, sir. | 有几起伤亡,长官. |
[13:29] | I’d hardly call it a success. | 我很难称它是成功的. |
[13:30] | My decisions are reviewed | 我的决定将由 |
[13:32] | by the Air Force Chief of Staff and the president. | 空军参谋长和总统评估 |
[13:36] | As of yet I haven’t even filed a preliminary mission report. | 目前我还没有归档进初步任务报告. |
[13:40] | When I do, you’re welcome to read it. | 当我做好,你可以随意读它. |
[13:42] | I have been authorised to begin a full investigation, | 我已经被授权开始一次直接调查, |
[13:46] | as part of a larger examination | 作为星门指挥部一次 |
[13:48] | of SGC’s strategic policy | 更大的检查的一部分, |
[13:50] | that we are preparing. | 我们正准备的战略性政策. |
[13:52] | I’ve enclosed a list | 我已经附上一份 |
[13:53] | of interviews I will be conducting, | 我要接见的采访名单, |
[13:56] | and materials I will require. | 以及我所需要的材料. |
[13:58] | We expect your full cooperation. | 我们期待你的充分合作. |
[14:03] | General. | 将军. |
[14:11] | How are you holding up? | 你联系的怎么样了? |
[14:14] | I’m OK, sir. | 我很好,长官. |
[14:15] | Did you talk to Agent Barrett? | 你和巴雷特特工谈过了吗? |
[14:18] | He said as far as he knows, Woolsey is clean. | 他说据他所知, 伍尔西是安全的. |
[14:21] | But he’s sharp as they come. | 但他同他们来时一样敏锐. |
[14:22] | He’s got an MBA and an LLB from Harvard. | 他有来自哈佛大学的工商管理学硕士和法学士. |
[14:25] | He was lead counsel for the Corps of Engineers and sat on the defence board. | 他带头劝告工程团去搁置防御板. |
[14:31] | He resigned when it was disclosed | 当暴露出他和一个大型公司 |
[14:33] | that he had financial ties to a large corporation | 有财务关系时, 他辞职了 |
[14:36] | that had been awarded over $800 million | 由五角大楼已经支付的 |
[14:39] | in defence contracts by the Pentagon. | 8亿美元防御合约. |
[14:41] | He’s been with the NID since then. | 从那时以来他就加入了NID. |
[14:43] | Barrett faxed me this internal NID memo | 巴雷特传真给我了这份内部NID备忘录, |
[14:45] | Woolsey recently wrote. | 是伍尔西最近写的. |
[14:47] | I think you should read it. | 我认为你应该读一下. |
[14:51] | What do we do, sir? | 现在我们做什么,长官? |
[14:54] | Just tell the truth. | 只是说真话. |
[14:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[14:58] | There’s going to be a memorial service on Wednesday. | 在星期三有一个追悼会. |
[15:02] | I think it would be appropriate if you said a few words. | 我认为如果你去说些话会合适一些. |
[15:06] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[15:08] | Sir? | 长官? |
[15:14] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么保持下去? |
[15:19] | You try to tell yourself that… | 你试着告诉你自己… |
[15:23] | every man and woman under your command | 每个男人和女人在你指挥下 |
[15:26] | means the same to you. | 对你都是相同的. |
[15:29] | Each has to be equally valuable | 每一个人都有同样的价值, |
[15:32] | if you’re gonna make the kinds of decisions | 如果你要去做一些决定 |
[15:34] | that affect their lives the way I have to. | 影响他们生活的方式,我必须去做. |
[15:39] | But you can’t help it. | 但是你没有办法. |
[15:42] | You get closer to some people. | 你和一些人很接近. |
[15:45] | You never want to lose anyone. | 你从不想失去某个人. |
[16:02] | Have a seat, Major. | 请坐,少校. |
[16:03] | Let me explain why I’m here. | 让我解释下为什么我在这里. |
[16:06] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道为什么你来这里. |
[16:10] | I believe classified military operations | 我相信机密军事行动 |
[16:13] | require oversight. | 需要监督. |
[16:16] | This isn’t the first time | 这不是第一次 |
[16:17] | we’ve been scrutinised by the NID. | 我们被NID仔细检查. |
[16:19] | I know the stakes around here are always high, | 我知道这周围的风险通常都很高, |
[16:22] | but there were serious casualties this time. | 但是这次有太多的严重伤亡. |
[16:25] | Someone of great value to this programme is dead. | 某个对于这个项目有巨大价值的人死了. |
[16:28] | I know that. | 我知道那个. |
[16:30] | And don’t you dare | 而且你不要胆大妄为 |
[16:31] | think anyone is taking it lightly. | 认为所有人都忽视它. |
[16:35] | You’re a seasoned combat officer. | 你是个经验丰富的战斗指挥官. |
[16:37] | This isn’t the first time | 这不是你第一次 |
[16:39] | you’ve lost a close colleague. | 失去亲密的同事. |
[16:40] | Nor do I expect it will be the last. | 我也不认为这会是最后一个. |
[16:45] | I just want to make sure | 我只是想查明在这种情况下 |
[16:48] | that it wasn’t avoidable in this case. | 它是否可以避免. |
[16:50] | Despite what you might think, | 任凭你会怎么想, |
[16:52] | the only reason I’m here is to get the truth. | 我在这里的唯一理由就是得到真相. |
[16:55] | Did you have a question? | 你有问题吗? |
[17:00] | Oh, yes. A few. | 噢,是的.有些. |
[17:03] | What made you think | 是什么使你认为 |
[17:04] | it was safe for SG-13 to remain on the planet? | SG-13留在那个星球是安全的? |
[17:08] | That’s not really my call. | 那其实不是我的要求. |
[17:10] | But you thought it was worth | 但是你认为它值得 |
[17:12] | risking the lives of an SG team | 拿一支SG小组成员的生命的去冒风险 |
[17:14] | to get an aerial survey of these ruins. | 去得到这些遗迹的航空俯视. |
[17:18] | The device was damaged. | 那装置被损坏了. |
[17:20] | It took a while to get an interface. | 它花费了一点时间才得到接口. |
[17:22] | The memory contained an enormous amount of information. | 它的记忆体包含着大量的信息. |
[17:25] | So you would have me believe | 因此你想让我相信 |
[17:27] | that this was an acceptable risk? | 这是个可以接受的风险? |
[17:31] | This is what we do. | 这是我们做的. |
[17:33] | Make bad decisions. | 做出了糟糕的决定. |
[17:35] | It’s easy to predict the score when the game’s over. | 是.当游戏结束的时候很容易预言得分. |
[17:38] | And if we’d found weapons | 并且如果我们在那些遗迹里 |
[17:39] | in those ruins | 找到些武器能对抗勾阿呜, |
[17:40] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 我们就不会有这次谈话. |
[17:43] | But you didn’t. And we are. | 但是你没有. 而且我们正在谈. |
[17:48] | If there had been weapons in those ruins, | 实际上,如果那些遗迹中有武器, |
[17:51] | they would be in the hands of the Goa’uld. | 它们将会落入勾阿呜的手中. |
[17:54] | The fact is, this mission was botched | 事实是,这个任务从开始直到最后 |
[17:57] | from the beginning to the end. | 都在笨拙的修补. |
[17:58] | We don’t just leave people behind. | 我们只是不想把人留在后面. |
[18:01] | You can’t ask airmen, soldiers, human beings, | 你不能让飞行员,士兵,其他人类, |
[18:04] | to risk their lives without backup. | 去冒生命危险而没有支援. |
[18:06] | Without knowing we would be there. | 不知道我们会去那里. |
[18:08] | You have been asked to go into combat | 你被要求进入一场战斗, |
[18:11] | where you knew there was no backup. | 而你知道那里没有支援. |
[18:13] | That is always a possibility | 任何需要通过星门去执行的任务 |
[18:16] | on any mission through the Stargate. | 那总是有可能的. |
[18:18] | And, please, Major. | 而且,请注意, 少校. |
[18:19] | None of us likes to admit it, | 我们中没人喜欢承认它, |
[18:21] | but there are situations | 但是我们知道在一些情况下, |
[18:23] | in which the life of one human being | 一个人类的生命 |
[18:25] | is an acceptable loss. | 是可接受的损失. |
[18:28] | That wasn’t the case here. | 那不是这里的事实. |
[18:30] | No, in this case it was just dumb luck | 不,既然这样那是不应得的好运, |
[18:32] | that there weren’t many more lives lost. | 那样就不会失去大量的生命. |
[18:35] | I would say it was skill, training and fortitude. | 我会说那是技术,训练和坚强. |
[18:38] | Based on your expertise in Goa’uld tactics, | 基于你对勾阿呜战术的经验, |
[18:41] | was it not reasonable to conclude that this was an ambush? | 结束是不合理的,而是一次伏击? |
[18:50] | While you are not one of our military | 当你不是我们军队一员, |
[18:51] | and not eligible for court-martial, | 并且没资格由军事法庭审判的时候, |
[18:54] | I shouldn’t have to remind you that you are expected to follow orders. | 我不应该提醒你要遵守命令. |
[18:59] | As I was doing on the day in question. | 同我在考虑中的日子做的一样. |
[19:02] | If you fail to testify here today, | 如果你今天不在这里作证, |
[19:05] | I will have you jailed until such time that you do. | 我会让你进入监狱直到你做到的时候. |
[19:11] | You fire me, you throw me in jail. | 你解雇我,你把我扔进监狱. |
[19:14] | You do what you want. | 你做你想做的事. |
[19:33] | Dr Jackson. | (布雷格曼) 杰克森博士. |
[19:35] | Yeah, it’s not a good time right now. | 是,现在不是个好时间. |
[19:36] | I’ve heard bits and pieces of what happened. | 是,我听到一些发生的事情的零碎东西. |
[19:39] | I was hoping you might be able to confirm some of it. | 我只是希望你能证实一些. |
[19:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[19:54] | Did you… ? | 你…? |
[20:02] | You’re gonna be all right, Simon. | 你会好起来的, 西蒙. |
[20:04] | You’ll be home before you know it. | 在你知道它之前你就会在家. |
[20:06] | Over here! Man down over here! | 在这里! 在这里有人倒下了! |
[20:10] | There’s a lot of blood coming from underneath him. | 有很多血从他下面流出来. |
[20:14] | I’ll cover you up on this ridge. | 我会在山脊上面掩护你. |
[20:16] | I’m Dr Janet Fraiser. | 我是珍妮特 弗雷泽医生. |
[20:18] | Can you hear me? – Yeah. | 你能听到我吗? – 是的. |
[20:20] | I’m shot bad. I can’t move. | 我被击中,很糟糕.我不能动. |
[20:21] | I can’t feel my leg. | 我感觉不到我的腿. |
[20:23] | I think it went right through me. | 我想它一直穿过了我. |
[20:25] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[20:26] | Senior Airman Wells. Am I gonna die? | 高级飞行员威尔斯.我要死了吗? |
[20:30] | Not if I have anything to do with it. | 不,如果我处理它点什么. |
[20:32] | We need to roll him over, stop the bleeding. | 我们需要把他翻转过来,停止出血. |
[20:35] | Simon, you hang in there. OK. Easy. | 西蒙,你坚持下去. 没问题.简单. |
[20:40] | All right, on three. One, two, three. | 好的,数到3. 1, 2, 3. |
[20:44] | “……” | (尖叫) |
[20:52] | I’m Daniel Jackson. | 我是丹尼尔杰克森. |
[20:54] | I know. I know. SG-1. | 我知道. 我知道. SG-1. |
[20:56] | – You’re gonna be fine. – Son of a bitch. | – 你会好起来的. – 狗娘养的, |
[20:58] | Came out of nowhere. Shot me in the back. | 不知道从哪里出现. 从背后射击我. |
[21:01] | Let’s talk about something else. | 让我们谈谈其他的事情. |
[21:03] | What’s going on at home? | 在家正发生着什么? |
[21:05] | My wife is pregnant. | 我妻子怀孕了. |
[21:07] | Yeah? That your first? | 是吗? 那是你第一个? |
[21:10] | – Yeah. – Congratulations. | – 是的. – 恭喜你. |
[21:12] | “……” | (尖叫) |
[21:15] | That’s good. At least you felt that. | 那很好. 至少你能感觉到那个. |
[21:17] | Our position’s being compromised. | (男人) 欧尼尔上校,我们的位置正受到威胁. |
[21:20] | We’re not gonna be able to hold the gate. | 我们不能继续坚守星门了 |
[21:23] | We’re not gonna hold this position for long. | (欧尼尔) 没关系.我们也不能坚守位置太久 |
[21:25] | I need more time to stabilise this patient. | 上校,我需要更多时间稳定这个病号. |
[21:28] | He can’t be moved yet. | 他还不能移动. |
[21:30] | Go without me. Leave me. | 不要带我走. 留下我. |
[21:31] | Nobody is going anywhere. | 没人要去任何地方. |
[21:33] | I can’t believe I’m not gonna see my son. | 我不能相信我会看不到我的儿子. |
[21:36] | Stay focused. | 保持集中. |
[21:38] | You know this is a boy you’re gonna have, right? | 你知道你将有个男孩,对吗? |
[21:40] | Tell me the truth. I’m not gonna make it, right? | 告诉我真相. 我不能做到了,对吗? |
[21:44] | – You’re gonna be fine. – Dr Jackson. | – 你会变好的. – 杰克森博士. |
[21:46] | Please, please just let me tell my wife, | 请, 请让我告诉我的妻子, |
[21:49] | let me tell my wife that… | 让我告诉我的妻子那个… |
[21:51] | “……” | (尖叫) |
[21:54] | OK. OK. | 没问题.没问题. |
[21:58] | Got it. | 拿到了. |
[22:02] | Just breathe, Simon. | 请呼吸, 西蒙. |
[22:09] | I said now’s not a good time. | 我说过现在不是好时间. |
[22:11] | What part about that didn’t you understand? | 关于那个的什么部分你不理解吗? |
[22:15] | You got something on tape, didn’t you? | 你在带子上得到了些东西,是吗? |
[22:19] | Get out. Get out. | 出去. 出去. |
[22:21] | OK. | 没问题. |
[22:23] | I’m going. All right. | 我正要走.行. |
[22:36] | You know, I, uh… | 你知道吗, 我, 呃… |
[22:38] | I once did a piece on a war photographer. | 我曾经做过关于一个战地摄影师的片子. |
[22:40] | His name is Martin Krystovski. | 他的名字是马丁 科瑞斯托夫斯基. |
[22:43] | For about six months | 他和一支部队一起呆在越南 |
[22:45] | he was with a unit in Vietnam. | 大约6个月. |
[22:46] | The day before he was scheduled to leave | 那天他正计划离开 |
[22:49] | the day before | 在那天之前 |
[22:51] | he’s out with the unit. | 他和部队一起外出. |
[22:54] | And it was just a routine patrol, | 而且那只是个日常巡逻, |
[22:57] | or so they thought. | 或者他们是那样想的. |
[22:59] | But suddenly, the lieutenant pulled him down. | 但是突然,一个中尉把他拉倒了. |
[23:06] | And Krystovski hadn’t intended to take a picture, | 而且科瑞斯托夫斯基并不打算拍照片, |
[23:09] | but his hands were on the camera | 但是他的手正在照相机上, |
[23:12] | and he hit the ground so hard it went off. | 而他是如此猛地倒地. |
[23:15] | And the picture captured… | 那照片被捕获了… |
[23:18] | the lieutenant… | 那个中尉… |
[23:20] | getting… shot… in the head. | 被… 射击… 在头部. |
[23:27] | And Krystovski said to me | 并且科瑞斯托夫斯基对我说 |
[23:29] | “That bullet would have – should have – hit me. “ | “那颗子弹应该 – 应该会 – 击中我.” |
[23:33] | And he never showed that picture to anyone. | 而他从未把那照片展示给任何人. |
[23:36] | Not for 25 years. | 25年来都没有. |
[23:40] | But 25 years later, he got up one morning | 但是25年以后,有天早上他起来, |
[23:44] | and he looked at that picture. | 并且他看到那张照片. |
[23:46] | And he saw something… | 而且他看到了某些事情… |
[23:50] | that… wasn’t… horrific. | 那… 不是… 可怕的. |
[23:55] | And he decided to tell the story, | 然后他决定讲那个故事, |
[23:58] | because he realised | 因为他意识到 |
[24:00] | that he hadn’t accidentally taken | 他没有偶然拍摄到 |
[24:03] | a picture of a man dying. | 一个人死亡时的照片. |
[24:06] | It was of a man… | 那是一个人… |
[24:09] | saving his life. | 在拯救他的生命. |
[24:13] | The picture… I’m making, | 那照片… 我在做, |
[24:17] | that I’m trying to make, | 我试图做那个, |
[24:19] | is about what you people do every single day, | 是关于你们这些人每一天所作的, |
[24:23] | in extreme circumstances | 在极端情况里, |
[24:24] | that no one can even imagine. | 那甚至是没人能想象到的. |
[24:26] | And I don’t know what happened out there. | 并且我不知道在那里发生了什么. |
[24:29] | I’m sorry about it, whatever it was. | 我很抱歉那个,无论它是什么. |
[24:31] | And if you did tape something of it, | 然而如果你在那上面录制了一些事情, |
[24:35] | that’s not gonna change what happened. | 那不能改变已经发生的. |
[24:38] | What will change is how you feel about it. | 所能改变的是你怎样感觉它. |
[25:05] | General. | 将军. |
[25:08] | I’ve prepared a written testimony. | 我已经准备了一份书面证词. |
[25:14] | This is your mission report. | 这是你的任务报告. |
[25:16] | I thought I’d kill two birds with one stone. | 我认为我将一石双鸟. |
[25:21] | Well, then. I guess I’m done. | 嗯, 那么.我猜我已经做完了. |
[25:24] | Then you’ll be leaving. | 然后你要离开. |
[25:26] | The president will have my report by the end of the week. | 总统会在这个周末以前得到我的报告. |
[25:29] | I’m sure it’ll be every bit | 我确定它将就如你关于 |
[25:32] | as interesting as your memo on the economics of the SGC. | 星门指挥部的经济学备忘录一样有趣. |
[25:38] | I won’t bother asking how you got that. | 我不会自寻烦恼去问你是怎么得到那个的. |
[25:40] | What was the dollar value you attributed to an SG team member? | 什么美元价值你把它归咎于SG队员? |
[25:45] | You know damn well | 你知道我该死的 |
[25:46] | I wasn’t pegging the value of a life. | 没有在给一个生命标价. |
[25:48] | It is a cold, hard fact | 它是冷酷,困难的事实. |
[25:50] | that it costs millions of dollars to train these men and women. | 花费了数百万美元训练这些男女. |
[25:54] | And that is a fraction of the funds being subverted | 而那只是五角大楼 |
[25:56] | by the Pentagon for this. | 为这付出的一小部分. |
[25:59] | It is reprehensible | 它应受纳税人的谴责, |
[26:01] | that the taxpayers of this country are paying enormous sums | 这个国家正花费巨大的报酬 |
[26:04] | to wage a war they know nothing about, | 去从事一场他们一无所知的战争, |
[26:07] | and are getting little, | 但是正在变小, |
[26:08] | if anything, in return. | 如果有区别的话, 作为报答. |
[26:10] | If the Stargate were public knowledge, | 如果星际之门被公众知道, |
[26:13] | and your actions were judged in public… | 并且你的行动会被公开的审判… |
[26:16] | You’re suggesting that sending a rescue team | 你正提议派出一支救援队伍 |
[26:19] | worth $27 million to save one man | 花费2700万美元去救一个人 |
[26:21] | is a bad business decision. | 是一个糟糕的商业决定. |
[26:23] | You’re putting words in my mouth. | 你正把词语放进我嘴里. |
[26:25] | You said it in black and white. | 你在白纸黑字上说的. |
[26:27] | And I don’t think you would dare do that | 而且我不认为你胆敢做那个, |
[26:29] | if this wasn’t a classified operation. | 如果这个不是项机密行动. |
[26:32] | The president has asked a documentary team | 总统正在要求记录小组 |
[26:35] | to get to the truth of what’s going on. | 获得正在发生的真相. |
[26:38] | Why don’t we just go down | 为什么我们不就这样下去, |
[26:41] | and give them the whole truth, | 然后给他们全部真相, |
[26:43] | as you see it, right now? | 如你所见的一样,现在? |
[26:55] | That memo is classified. | 那个备忘录是机密的. |
[26:57] | This investigation is classified. | 这次调查是机密的. |
[26:59] | If you so much as utter even a hint of either, | 如果你甚至于说出任一个暗示, |
[27:03] | I’ll see you are put away in a cold, | 我将看到你被冷酷的抛弃, |
[27:07] | dark place for the rest of time. | 余下的时间里将在黑暗的地方. |
[27:22] | – General. – What is it, Colonel? | – 将军. – 怎么了,上校? |
[27:24] | Security caught Mr Bregman | 安全人员抓到布雷格曼先生 |
[27:27] | trying to access the infirmary. | 试图进入医务室. |
[27:29] | Claims he was lost. | 他声称自己迷路了. |
[27:30] | Get rid of him. | 摆脱他. |
[27:31] | Sir? Have our orders changed, sir? | 长官? 我们的命令改变了, 长官? |
[27:34] | Toss him out on his ass, Colonel. | 提着他的屁股把他扔出去,上校. |
[27:44] | What’s this? What’s going on? | 这是怎么了? 发生什么了? |
[27:46] | The general’s ordered you off the base. | 将军已经下令你离开基地. |
[27:48] | No, no, he can’t do that. | 不, 不,他不能做那个. |
[27:50] | He is a general. | 他是个将军. |
[27:51] | – Would you stop packing? – Keep packing. | – 你能停止打包吗? – 继续打包. |
[27:57] | You got one hour to get off my base and outta my sight. | 你有1个小时离开我的基地并离开我的视线. |
[28:00] | – Whose authority? – My superiors. | – 谁的授权? – 我的上司. |
[28:03] | I just want to make a phone call. | 我只想打一个电话. |
[28:06] | Call whoever you want. | 打给你想呼叫的任何人, |
[28:07] | There’s a payphone at the surface. | 地面上有一个投币电话. |
[28:09] | Actually, l’d like to borrow your red one. | 实际上,我想借用你的红色的. |
[28:12] | You have some nerve. | 你有些神经,布雷格曼先生. |
[28:13] | That’s what my mother used to say. | 那是我母亲过去常常说的. |
[28:34] | I’ve been ordered to turn over the tape. | 我已经下令关闭录制. |
[28:39] | Look, I’m not happy about it either. | 你看,我也对他不满意. |
[28:43] | I could fight it. | 我能和它战斗. |
[28:45] | The tape could get lost, or accidentally erased. | 带子可能会丢掉,或者偶然被擦除. |
[28:48] | These things happen. | 这些偶然的事情. |
[28:50] | But I’m not going to do that. | 但是我不能做那个. |
[28:53] | I had that little weasel of a man thrown out of here. | 我要把那个小黄鼠狼样的人从这里赶走. |
[28:56] | But in light of the NID investigation, | 但是按照NID的调查, |
[28:58] | I think there should be a record of | 我认为应该有一个什么记录 |
[29:01] | what goes on beyond the classified reports. | 在机密报告之外继续下去. |
[29:03] | And you trust Bregman to portray that? | 并且你相信布雷格曼所描绘的吗? |
[29:06] | At the moment I have no other choice. | 此时我没有其他选择. |
[29:26] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨.嗨. |
[29:28] | I got the tape. Put it on. | 我得到了带子.播放它. |
[29:36] | Mission file’s been declassified. | 任务文件已经解密了. |
[29:39] | Just a minute. | 稍等. |
[29:40] | You tell her yourself. | (丹尼尔) 你自己告诉她. |
[29:42] | I’m so sorry about this. | 对于这个我很抱歉. |
[29:46] | I love you so much. | 我是如此爱你. |
[29:50] | I just wanted… | 我只是想… |
[29:54] | God, shut it off! Shut it off! | 上帝啊, 关掉它! 关掉它! |
[29:58] | I don’t want her to see me die! | 我不想让她看到我死! |
[30:00] | Simon! Simon! Look at me. | (弗雷泽) 西蒙! 西蒙! 看着我. |
[30:02] | You are not going to die, OK? | 你不会死,好吗? |
[30:05] | I did not come all the way out here for nothing. | 我不解决问题就不会来的 没有什么. |
[30:08] | We’ve stemmed the bleeding. | 我们已经抑制出血. |
[30:09] | We’re gonna get you on a stretcher. | 我们将要给你找副担架. |
[30:11] | We’re gonna get you home in no time, OK? | 我们将要送你回家 立即,好吗? |
[30:14] | Now you hang in there, Airman. | 现在你坚持下去,飞行员. |
[30:16] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,夫人. |
[30:17] | God! What happened? Is she hit? | (威尔斯) 上帝啊!发生什么了?她被击中了? |
[30:22] | I got him. You’re clear, Dr Jackson. | (博斯沃思) 我打倒他了. 你安全了,杰克森博士. |
[30:26] | I need a medic! | (丹尼尔) 我需要个医护兵! |
[30:28] | Fraiser’s hit! I need a medic! | (丹尼尔) 弗雷泽被击中了! 我需要个医护兵! |
[30:31] | Is she OK? | (博斯沃思) 她还好吗? |
[30:32] | Sierra Golf niner. | (丹尼尔) SG-9. |
[30:34] | Dr Fraiser’s been hit. Position… | 弗雷泽医生被击中了.位置… |
[30:37] | I need a medic! | 我需要个医护兵! |
[30:41] | O’Neill’s alive. So is Airman Wells. | 欧尼尔还活着,飞行员威尔斯也是. |
[30:46] | Dr Fraiser didn’t make it. | 弗雷泽医生没有做到. |
[31:08] | Sir. | 长官. |
[31:10] | We heard you were up and around. | 我们听到你在起床走动. |
[31:13] | Yeah. | 是. |
[31:16] | Still a little tender, | 仍然有点脆弱, |
[31:18] | but they said I could go home. | 但他们说我能回家. |
[31:21] | You’re lucky t | 你很幸运, |
[31:22] | hat staff blast hit you where it did. | 法杖冲击波撞击在你那里. |
[31:24] | That new vest insert works well. | 新防护背心工作的很好. |
[31:27] | Didn’t help Fraiser much. | 没有帮助弗雷泽多少. |
[31:30] | No. | 不. |
[31:35] | How’s Cassie? | 凯西怎么样? |
[31:37] | She’s a strong kid. | 她是个坚强的孩子. |
[31:39] | She survives, you know? | 她是幸存者,你知道的 |
[31:41] | Yeah. | 是. |
[31:44] | You speaking at the memorial? | 你和纪念馆说过了? |
[31:49] | Sir, I just wanted to say… | 长官,我只想说… |
[31:54] | When you were lying there, I… | 当你躺在那里的时候,我… |
[32:05] | I’m really glad you’re OK. | 我真的很高兴你没事. |
[32:25] | Come here. | 来这里. |
[32:53] | Dr Jackson. | 杰克森博士. |
[32:54] | Hey. Please, just call me Daniel. | 嗨.请叫我丹尼尔就行了. |
[32:58] | So I hear you’re gonna make a full recovery. | 我听说你会得到全面恢复. |
[33:01] | So they say. | 他们是那么说的. |
[33:03] | – You talk to your wife? – Yeah. | – 你和你妻子谈过了吗? – 是的. |
[33:06] | – Everything’s OK? – Yeah. | – 一切都没问题吗? – 是的. |
[33:09] | I never asked you when she was due. | 我从未问过你她什么时候到时间. |
[33:12] | Couple of weeks. | 数个星期. |
[33:13] | They say I should be outta here by then. | 他们说到那时我应该从这里出去了. |
[33:16] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | – 那真棒. – 是的. |
[33:21] | I just wanted to see how you were doing, so… | 我只想看看你正在做什么,因此… |
[33:26] | She’s dead because of me. | 她是因我而死的. |
[33:30] | No. | 不. |
[33:33] | No, she’s dead because a Jaffa shot her. | 不,她死亡是因为一个贾法射中了她. |
[33:37] | She was doing her job. | 她正在做她的工作. |
[33:39] | Same way you were doing yours | 同样的你也会去做的, |
[33:41] | when a Jaffa shot you. | 当贾法射击你时. |
[33:43] | – I can’t make it feel right. – It wasn’t right. | – 我不能感觉是正确的. – 它不正确. |
[33:46] | Nothing about it was right. | 关于它没什么是正确的. |
[33:50] | But it also wasn’t your fault. | 但是它也不是你的错误. |
[34:28] | Hey, Teal’c. | 嗨, 提亚克. |
[34:33] | General Hammond asked me to speak at the memorial service. | 哈蒙德将军要我在追悼会上讲话. |
[34:37] | I am aware. | 我知道了. |
[34:40] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道要说什么. |
[34:42] | Nothing seems good enough. | 什么似乎都不够好. |
[34:44] | I believe you should only speak from your heart. | 我相信你应该只讲心底的话. |
[34:51] | I gotta go pick up Cassie. | 我去接凯西. |
[34:54] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校. |
[34:59] | I have pondered | 我已经考虑过, |
[35:00] | what I would say were I given the chance. | 如果我被给予机会,我会说什么. |
[35:02] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:06] | But I believe it would be best | 但是我相信它来自于你, |
[35:08] | if it came from you. | 将会是最好的. |
[35:40] | – Over here. – Oh. | – (丹尼尔) 在这里. – 噢. |
[35:44] | I was told you might be here, Dr Jackson. | 我被告知你会在这里,杰克森博士. |
[35:46] | Yeah. | 是. |
[35:50] | I just, uh… | 我只是,呃… |
[35:53] | came by to give this back to you. | 来把这个还给你. |
[35:58] | I’m not gonna use it. | 我不打算用它. |
[36:05] | Wait. | 等等. |
[36:10] | I want you to. | 我想要你做. |
[36:18] | You know, I died in this room. | 你知道吗,我是在这间屋子死的. |
[36:22] | Ascended. | 升天. |
[36:25] | Dr Fraiser did everything she could. | 弗雷泽医生作了她所能做的任何事. |
[36:28] | She went three days without sleep. | 她有3天都没有睡觉. |
[36:31] | Even in the end, she didn’t want to let me go. | 即使是最后,她也不想让我走. |
[36:40] | I owed her… a lot more than I ever gave back. | 我欠她… 远比我归还的多. |
[36:48] | I thought a lot about what you said about Krystovski. | 关于你说的科瑞斯托夫斯基,我想了很多. |
[36:55] | I think this shows | 我认为这展示了 |
[36:57] | what Janet Fraiser was all about. | 珍妮特 弗雷泽的事情. |
[37:00] | Me too. | 我也一样. |
[37:02] | I want other people to know. | 我想要其他人知道. |
[37:32] | “……” | (吹奏安息号) |
[38:20] | Janet Fraiser was an extraordinary person. | 珍妮特 弗雷泽是一个非凡的人. |
[38:25] | She was kind, and funny, and talented. | 她亲切,有趣,还有才能. |
[38:31] | Above all, she was courageous. | 最重要的是,她勇敢. |
[38:35] | Try as I might, | 尽管我努力了, |
[38:37] | I could not find the words to honour her. | 但我找不到词语去尊敬她. |
[38:39] | To do justice to her life. | 去对她的生命作公道的论述. |
[38:43] | Thankfully I got some help. | 感谢我得到了一些帮助. |
[38:50] | While words alone may not be enough, | 当单独的词语并不足够的时候, |
[38:53] | there are some names that might do. | 那里有一些名字可以. |
[38:56] | We often talk about those | 我们时常谈论那些 |
[38:58] | that give their lives in the service of their country. | 在他们服务国家的过程中的生活 . |
[39:01] | And while Janet Fraiser did just that, | 并且当珍妮特 弗雷泽仅仅做那个时, |
[39:05] | that’s not what her life was about. | 那并不是她的生命所表示的. |
[39:08] | The following are the names of the men and women | 以下的男人或女人的名字 |
[39:12] | who did not die in service, | 是没有在服务过程中死去的, |
[39:14] | but who are in fact alive today because of Janet. | 但实际上是因为珍妮特而在今天活着: |
[39:21] | Major Samantha Carter. | 萨曼莎 卡特少校. |
[39:24] | Dr Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森博士. |
[39:26] | Colonel Jack O’Neill. | 杰克 欧尼尔上校. |
[39:29] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[39:31] | Sergeant Connie Smith. | 康妮 史密斯中士. |
[39:33] | Major Ian Hules. | 伊恩 赫尤斯少校. |
[39:35] | Senior Airman Simon Wells. | 高级飞行员西蒙 威尔斯. |
[39:38] | Our armed forces | (布雷格曼) 我们的武装部队 |
[39:41] | have turned the tide of world wars. | 扭转了世界大战的浪潮. |
[39:42] | Young men and women from our country | 来自我们国家年轻男人和女人们 |
[39:45] | have humbled history’s worst tyrants. | 已经打倒了历史上最坏的暴君. |
[39:48] | We carve our thanks in stone. | 我们把感谢雕刻进石头. |
[39:51] | We stamp it into medals. | 我们把它踩进勋章中. |
[39:53] | We carefully tend vast fields | 我们谨慎的走向浩瀚的田野, |
[39:56] | where those who gave their lives | 在那里那些谁 |
[39:58] | for our freedom lay. | 为我们的自由而献身. |
[40:01] | More than ever, we cannot fail to pass | 愈来越多,我们不能放弃传递 |
[40:04] | stories of courage to the next generation. | 给下一代英勇的故事. |
[40:08] | We must capture their imaginations, | 我们必须捕获他们的想象力, |
[40:10] | while paying tribute to all those willing to die | 当贡献给所有那些愿意去死的人 |
[40:13] | for the preservation of our way of life. | 为了维护我们的生活方式. |
[40:19] | It’s a shame no one’s ever going to see it. | 羞耻的是没人将能看到它. |
[40:23] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:25] | You, uh… | 你,噢… |
[40:28] | You don’t think it’s a little sentimental? | 你不认为它有点伤感吗? |
[40:31] | No. It’s good. | 不.它很好. |
[40:33] | Well, that’s a relief. | 嗯,那真是缓轻了. |
[40:37] | Hearing that from you, of all people. | 在许多人中,从你那里听到那个. |
[40:40] | Especially given how you felt about what I was doing. | 尤其是给予我在摸索中所做的. |
[40:44] | I understood how you felt… | 我理解你感觉怎样… |
[40:47] | I’m a big enough man to admit | 我是一个足够大的人能够承认, |
[40:50] | when I’m wrong. | 当我做错的时候. |
[40:51] | I’m glad you stuck with it. | 我很高兴你继续支持它. |
[40:54] | That means a lot to me, sir. | 那对我意味着很多,长官. |
[40:59] | I’ve written a lot of letters to the next of kin. | 我已经给至亲写了很多信. |
[41:05] | Nothing ever seems like it’s enough. | 从没有什么好像是足够的. |
[41:07] | They deserve more. | 他们应该得到更多. |
[41:10] | This is something more. | 这是更多的事情. |
[41:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官. |
[41:23] | There is one thing, General, | 有一件事情,将军, |
[41:25] | that’s still missing that could make a difference. | 仍然缺少着,那可能产生影响. |
[41:30] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的. |
[41:48] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[41:50] | Come in, come in. | 进来,进来. |
[41:57] | Daniel, this is my wife, Marci. | 丹尼尔,这是我妻子, 玛嬉. |
[42:00] | Hi. I’d love to give you a hug, but… | 嗨.我很想给你个拥抱,但是… |
[42:03] | Please, don’t get up. | 请别站起来. |
[42:06] | This is my daughter. | 这是我女儿. |
[42:08] | – She is beautiful. – Thanks. | – 她很漂亮. – 谢谢. |
[42:13] | – I guess that ultrasound was wrong, huh? – Yeah. | – 我猜超声波是错的,嗯? – 是的. |
[42:17] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[42:20] | Janet. | 珍妮特. |
[42:25] | That’s nice. | 那很好. |
[42:44] | OK, guys… Tom. | 好的,伙计们… 汤姆. |
[42:46] | Emmett. | 埃米特. |
[42:48] | – You ready? – Rolling. | – 你准备好了吗? – 摇滚. |
[42:50] | Sound? | 声音? |
[42:51] | OK. First question. | 好的.第一个问题. |
[42:56] | OK. | 没问题. |