时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | “LOS ANGLES” | 洛杉矶 |
[00:33] | Major Carter, Dr Jackson, Teal’c. | 卡特少校,杰克森博士, 提亚克. |
[00:35] | Glad you could make it. | 我很高兴你们能来. |
[00:36] | Agent Barrett. | 巴雷特特工? |
[00:38] | How’s Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校现在怎么样? |
[00:39] | Still recovering. Taking some time off. | 还在恢复. 他正在休假. |
[00:41] | We’re still putting the details together. | 嗯,我们仍然能一起在这处理. |
[00:43] | Follow me. I’ll explain. | 如果你跟我来, 去的时候我会解释. |
[00:45] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方? |
[00:46] | An abandoned industrial complex. | 一个被遗弃的工业设施. |
[00:48] | It was home to a rogue NID sleeper cell | 最近我们能称它是一个流氓NID的婴儿小屋 |
[00:51] | we’ve been trying to locate for over a year. | 我们 努力确定它位置至今已有1年了. |
[00:53] | Still haven’t got them all? | 还没有把他们全部打倒吗? |
[00:54] | Not by a long shot. | 不.长期内都不行,少校. |
[00:55] | Their ties run deep. | 他们的联系很深. |
[00:57] | They seem to have infinite resources. | 他们好像有无限的资源可以使用. |
[00:59] | What were they doing here? | 他们在这里做什么? |
[01:01] | We’re not exactly sure yet. | 我们还不非常肯定. |
[01:03] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[01:05] | At approximately 0800 hours this morning, | 大概在今天早上08:00的时候, |
[01:08] | we intercepted a 911 call. | 我们拦截到一个911电话. |
[01:10] | We moved in just after local authorities arrived | 地方当局刚抵达我们就到了. |
[01:12] | and have been in lockdown mode. | 那之后我们就采取了封闭方式. |
[01:14] | Somebody from a top-secret, | 稍等一下.有人在进行绝密的, |
[01:16] | not to mention illegal, NID operation called 911? | 更不必说是非法的NID行动,却呼叫了911? |
[01:20] | It got real ugly. Come on. | – 那是真正难看的.跟着来. |
[01:24] | We got a call from a panicked male voice. | 我们接到一个电话,一个惊恐的男人声音. |
[01:26] | We think it was from the cleaning staff. | 我们认为它来自清洁工的其中一人. |
[01:29] | The call was cut short. | 电话被挂断了. |
[01:33] | We’ve counted 32 casualties, | 到目前为止我们已经清算出32起伤亡, |
[01:37] | which includes a six-man security contingent. | 其中包括这6名安全人员. |
[01:39] | Who would do this? | 谁做的这个? |
[01:41] | And for what reason? | 而且为了什么理由? |
[01:43] | We know who did it. As for why… | 实际上我们知道谁做的.说到原因. |
[01:45] | You know who did this? | 你知道谁做的这个? |
[01:47] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[01:56] | Open it. | 打开它. |
[02:13] | It was her. | 是她. |
[03:21] | Stargate.SG1-s07e19.Resurrection | |
[03:30] | At first we thought she was a survivor, | 最初我们认为她是幸存者, |
[03:33] | and then we found this. | 直到我们找到这个. |
[03:49] | We found her in a corner. | 我们发现她在角落里蜷缩着. |
[03:51] | She seemed terrified, | 她似乎真的很害怕, |
[03:52] | no memory of what happened. | 而且没有对所发生事情的记忆. |
[03:54] | You put her in the cell? | 你把她放进牢房里? |
[03:55] | She said that’s where they kept her. | 是的,她说那是他们保管她的地方. |
[03:57] | We locked her up after we found the security tapes. | 在找到安全录影带之后我们锁住了她. |
[03:59] | We didn’t wanna take any chances. | 我们不想给她任何机会. |
[04:00] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[04:01] | We’re not sure yet. | 我们还不肯定. |
[04:02] | She’s been printed. | 已经打印了她的照片. |
[04:03] | I’m running her through the system. | 我们在通过系统查找她. |
[04:05] | Any other survivors? | 有其他生还者吗? |
[04:06] | A scientist, Keffler. | 还有一个名叫凯弗尔的科学家. |
[04:08] | We’re holding him upstairs. | 我们把他扣留在楼上. |
[04:09] | He hasn’t been very talkative. | 迄今他并不非常喜欢说话. |
[04:11] | Come on, let me show you | 跟着来,让我给你们看看 |
[04:13] | why I called you guys down here. | 为什么把你们这些家伙叫来这里. |
[04:32] | Wow. | 喔哦. |
[04:35] | Recognise anything? | 认出什么了吗? |
[04:37] | Nothing I’ve catalogued as coming through the SGC. | 没有任何象我在星门指挥部那样分类过的. |
[04:43] | This indicates it belonged to Sekhmet. | 这个表明它属于赛克迈特. |
[04:46] | Who was that? | 那是谁? |
[04:47] | A Goa’uld who at one time was loyal to Ra. | 一个勾阿呜,有段时间忠诚于拉. |
[04:50] | From what we know She was a powerful ally of his. | 从我们所知道的, 她是他的一个强力盟友. |
[04:52] | He would dispatch her to rule planets in his stead. | 他通常会派遣她代替他 去统治星球. |
[04:55] | Quell rebellions, oversee executions. | 制止叛乱, 大众死刑. |
[04:57] | you know,All the fun stuff. | 你知道,所有有趣的东西. |
[04:59] | Sounds like a real sweetheart.What happened to her? | 听上去像一个真正的情人. 她发生什么了? |
[05:01] | She was exiled for plotting against Ra. | 相信她由于密谋反对拉 而被流放了. |
[05:04] | We also believe she lived here for most of his dynasty. | 也同样相信她在他的大多数 王朝期间都住在这里. |
[05:07] | I didn’t realise this had been recovered. | 我没意识到那些东西已经被重新获得了. |
[05:09] | It may have come from the Germans. | 从我能收集的起, 它可能来自于德国人. |
[05:12] | The Germans? | 德国人? |
[05:13] | The background on Keffler says that | 我找到的凯弗尔背景表明, |
[05:15] | he’s the son of a Nazi war criminal. | 他是有罪的纳粹战犯的儿子. |
[05:20] | We shouldn’t be that surprised. | 我猜我们其实不应该那么惊讶. |
[05:22] | Rogue NID have no limits, do they? | 流氓NID真的不限制 他们做什么的. |
[05:24] | See if there’s anything else | 看看关于这个东西 |
[05:26] | you can tell me about this stuff. | 你还有什么能告诉我. |
[05:30] | I’m going to go back at Keffler again. | 我要再回凯弗尔那里. |
[05:32] | Want to join me? | 你要加入我吗? |
[05:33] | Sure. | 当然. |
[05:38] | Thought you might want to watch | 请想下你将要看一场 |
[05:40] | a master of interrogation at work. | 审讯的控制工作. |
[05:42] | You call in someone special? | 呃!你请来某些特别的人? |
[05:48] | Dr Keffler. This is Major Samantha Carter. | 凯弗尔博士. 这是萨曼莎 卡特少校. |
[05:53] | Of the Stargate programme. | 属于星际之门项目. |
[05:56] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[06:00] | Are you ready to tell us about the girl? | 你准备好告诉我们关于那个女孩了吗? |
[06:05] | Doctor, do I really need to explain | 你看,博士. 真的需要我解释 |
[06:07] | the nature of your situation? | 你当前处境的性质吗? |
[06:09] | Please do. It amuses me. | 噢,请开始. 它能消遣我. |
[06:12] | This was an off-the-books NID operation, | 这不是正式预订的NID行动. |
[06:15] | which means you technically don’t exist, | 意味着你在技术上讲根本不存在. |
[06:18] | which means no phone calls, no lawyers. | 意味着没有电话,没有律师. |
[06:20] | I don’t even have to read you your rights. | 见鬼,我甚至不用给你读你的权力. |
[06:22] | To make matters worse for you, | 对你更糟的是, |
[06:24] | the people behind this operation are all in jail. | 这次行动背后的人都在监狱里. |
[06:28] | Nobody to bail you out. | 没人会保释你出去. |
[06:32] | What kind of work was being done here, Doctor? | 你在这里是做哪一类工作,博士? |
[06:35] | You’re a smart girl. | 你是个聪明的女孩. |
[06:37] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想出来的. |
[06:40] | Do you think we’ll let you | 你看,你真的以为我们会 |
[06:41] | walk away from this? | 让你从这安然离开? |
[06:42] | 32 people are dead. | 32个人死了. |
[06:44] | Believe it or not, | 不管相信与否, |
[06:45] | I do feel bad about that. | 我对那个感到抱歉. |
[06:47] | Some of them were not quite as incompetent as the others. | 他们中一些人并不像其他人那样无能. |
[06:51] | Unfortunately the bad ones | 不幸的是坏人 |
[06:53] | always ruin it for everyone, don’t they? | 总是为每个人毁灭它,不是吗? |
[07:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[07:05] | That unlocks my car. | 那个开我汽车的锁. |
[07:12] | Don’t think you’re safe. | 不要以为你很安全. |
[07:17] | Read the papers, Agent Barrett. | 读读报纸,巴雷特特工. |
[07:20] | No-one is safe these days. | 这些日子没人是安全的. |
[07:25] | My pills. | 我的药片. |
[07:37] | Now, now. | 现在, 现在. |
[07:42] | You wouldn’t want your only witness | 不要让你唯一的目击证人 |
[07:45] | to die on you, would you? | 死在你手上,是吗? |
[07:54] | It’s nitro. Says he has a bad heart. | 那是硝酸.表示他有一个糟糕的心脏. |
[07:57] | I’d say an X-ray would confirm a total absence. | 我要说一次X光会证明全都不存在. |
[07:59] | I think he’s starting to crack. | 我不知道 我认为他开始破裂了. |
[08:00] | He was colder than Hannibal Lecter. | 那家伙在那引用汉尼巴尔 莱克特. |
[08:03] | Still, obviously no match for a master interrogator. | 尽管如此,他不适合做一个内感器大师. |
[08:06] | You didn’t get all Clarice Starling on him. | 我不想在他屁股上看到你. |
[08:08] | I didn’t want to step on your toes. | 我不想踩你的脚趾. |
[08:09] | Right. Come on. | 好的.跟我来. |
[08:10] | One more thing to show you. | 我还有一件东西让你看. |
[08:12] | There’s more? | 还有? |
[08:13] | Trust me, I’m saving the best for last. | 相信我,我在把最好的留到最后. |
[08:30] | This isn’t at all creepy. | 这不全都是毛骨悚然的. |
[08:32] | It gets better. | 噢,开始好点了. |
[08:49] | They look like partially developed foetuses. | 他们看起来像部分成长中的胚胎 |
[08:51] | They don’t look human to me. | 它们不像我这样的人类. |
[08:54] | Failed experiments of some kind? | 某种类型的失败实验? |
[08:57] | “What kind?” is the question. | 哪种类型的问题. |
[08:59] | Well, there’s one way to find out. | 嗯,有个办法能找出来. |
[09:03] | No. Forget it. | 不,忘掉它吧. |
[09:05] | We’ve already tried that. | 少校,我们已经试过那个了. |
[09:07] | All the codes are encrypted. | 所有代码都被加密. |
[09:08] | I’ve requested a data retrieval team. | 我要求了一个数据恢复小组. |
[09:11] | Present and accounted for. | 提出并说明. |
[09:13] | Right. Of course. | 对,当然. |
[09:18] | – So, how have you been? – Busy. You? | 那么你怎么样? 很忙, 你呢? |
[09:21] | Busy. | 很忙. |
[09:22] | You know, I never properly thanked you | 你知道吗,我还没正式感谢你所做的事, |
[09:24] | for that memo on Woolsey. | 关于伍尔西的备忘录. |
[09:26] | Maybe we could go out for dinner sometime. | 嗯,或许我们哪天能外出晚餐. |
[09:33] | I’m seeing someone right now. | 正好现在我就在约会某人. |
[09:35] | Really? You? | 真的? 你? |
[09:38] | – Hm. – Well, you asked me out. | 是你要我出来的. |
[09:41] | Yeah. Right. Sorry. | 是, 是. 抱歉. |
[09:46] | I’m going to go check in | 我去检查一下 |
[09:48] | with Dr Jackson and Teal’c. | 杰克森博士和提亚克. |
[09:54] | Most of the artefacts are related | 大多数加工品在某些方式下 |
[09:55] | in some way to Sekhmet. | 都和赛克迈特有关. |
[09:57] | I’m guessing they were found on Earth, | 我正推测它们是在地球上被找到的, |
[09:59] | possibly in an Egyptian tomb | 可能是在埃及的古墓 |
[10:00] | or crypt of some kind. | 或者某种类型的土窖里. |
[10:01] | Nothing of note? | 没什么注意的吗? |
[10:03] | No, it’s interesting stuff, | 不,我意思是有趣的东西. |
[10:05] | but not really. | 但是,呃.不,其实不是. |
[10:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[10:09] | It would appear to be an ark. | 它看起来像是一个方舟. |
[10:11] | Ordained in the gold motif of Ra, | 标志着拉的金色主题,太阳神. |
[10:14] | the sun god. Possibly a gift to Sekhmet. | 或许是一个送给赛克迈特的礼物. |
[10:16] | What’s in it? | 好的,它里面是什么? |
[10:17] | We haven’t been able to open it. | 我不知道,我们还没能打开它. |
[10:19] | But these turn. | 但是,嗯.这些旋转纽. |
[10:24] | Some sort of combination lock? | 某种暗号锁? |
[10:25] | So it would seem. | 似乎是的. |
[10:27] | Any luck with the scientist? | 和那个科学家走运吗? |
[10:29] | No, not exactly. | 不,根本不. |
[10:31] | You know the girl, | 你知道那个女孩, |
[10:32] | she maybe on tape killing everybody? | 她或许在带子里杀死所有人? |
[10:33] | but I’m sure that guy is not innocent. | 但是我相当肯定上面那家伙并不清白. |
[10:35] | What about that girl? | 嗯,那个女孩怎么样? |
[10:38] | She hasn’t said anything since we locked her up. | 自从我们把她锁起来后 就什么也没说. |
[10:42] | I was kind of hoping that you’d give it a try. | 我倒是希望你去试一试. |
[10:44] | Me? | 我? |
[10:46] | Heard you got a knack for this type of thing. | 听说你有做这类事情的本领. |
[11:19] | Hi, I’m Daniel Jackson. | 嗨,我是丹尼尔杰克森. |
[11:25] | You’re Anna, right? | 你是安娜,对吗? |
[11:31] | You know, when I first saw you, | 你知道吗, 当我第一次看见你, |
[11:36] | I didn’t believe that you could do the things | 我不相信你能做 |
[11:38] | they said you did. | 他们说你做过的那些事. |
[11:41] | And even after I saw it for myself, | 并且知道吗,我自己看过它以后, |
[11:43] | I still don’t believe it. | 我仍然不相信那个. |
[11:48] | Look, I know you don’t know me | 你看,我知道你不认识我, |
[11:50] | and you have no reason to trust me, but… | 而且你也没理由相信我,但是. |
[11:54] | I want to help you. | 我想帮助你. |
[11:57] | Before I do that, | 在我那样做之前, |
[11:58] | I need to know a few things first. | 我需要先知道一些事情. |
[12:00] | I need to know who you are. | 我需要知道你是谁. |
[12:04] | What’s happened to you. | 你发生了什么. |
[12:06] | Why you’re here in a cell like this. | 为什么你会在像这样的牢房里. |
[12:11] | Do you even understand me? | 你甚至能理解我吗? |
[12:14] | I didn’t kill those people. | 我没有杀死那些人. |
[12:16] | There’s some overwhelming evidence. | 嗯,那里有一些相当清楚的证据. |
[12:19] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我. |
[12:26] | Please, you have to believe me. It wasn’t me. | 请你一定要相信我. 那不是我. |
[12:38] | Turn it off. Turn it off! | 关掉它. 关掉它! |
[12:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[12:49] | I couldn’t do those things. | 我不会做那些事情. |
[12:52] | It looks like you did. | 看上去像你做的. |
[12:55] | It’s not me. | 那不是我. |
[12:56] | Then who is it? | 那么是谁? |
[12:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[13:02] | OK, where were you | 好的,当这个发生的时候, |
[13:05] | when this was happening? | 你在哪里? |
[13:06] | If the person on the tape isn’t you, | 如果在带子上的人不是你, |
[13:08] | where were you? | 你在哪里? |
[13:09] | What were you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[13:10] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了! |
[13:22] | Who is Dr Keffler? | 谁是凯弗尔博士? |
[13:29] | He is the one who made me. | 他是制造我的人. |
[13:35] | She says Keffler made her. | 她说凯弗尔制造了她. |
[13:37] | What does that mean? | 那究竟是什么意思? |
[13:38] | Some sort of genetic research? | 某种类型的基因研究. |
[13:39] | No, she’s over 20 years old. | 不,她已经超过20岁了. |
[13:41] | The operation hasn’t been going on that long. | 手术不会能持续那么久. |
[13:42] | The Asgard can rapidly grow | 我们知道阿斯加德能快速的发育 |
[13:44] | a human clone, but… | 一个人类克隆体,但是. |
[13:45] | Area 51 has a sample of Goa’uld nanite technology | 51区有一个勾阿呜纳米技术样本, |
[13:47] | from the planet Argos. | 来自于行星阿哥斯. |
[13:49] | It can rapidly grow a human | 它也能很快地成长一个人类, |
[13:51] | with the ability to learn very quickly, | 还有快速学习的能力 |
[13:53] | and the rogue NID would have had access to that. | 而流氓NID可能会接近那个. |
[13:55] | She says Keffler is responsible for | 她还说凯弗尔需要 |
[13:57] | everything that happened. | 对发生的一切承担责任. |
[13:59] | – How? – I don’t know. | 怎样? 我不知道. |
[14:01] | Do you think she’s telling the truth? | 你认为她在说真话? |
[14:03] | I don’t know what to think. | 老实说,我不知道怎么想. |
[14:05] | She believes she didn’t do it. | 她无疑相信自己没有做那个, |
[14:07] | Says the girl on the tape isn’t her. | 说那个录影带里的女孩不是她. |
[14:09] | How can that be possible? | 那怎么可能? |
[14:11] | The NID have cloned a Goa’uld symbiote before. | NID以前克隆过一个勾阿呜共生体. |
[14:13] | She could be a clone. | 对,当然,她可能是一个克隆体. |
[14:15] | There could be more than one of her. | 因此那应该有不止一个的她. |
[14:16] | How well did you search the facility? | 你是怎样搜索这个设施的? |
[14:18] | Top to bottom. | 从上到下. |
[14:19] | I better put an APB out to local authorities. | 我最好去给地方当局安排全境通告. |
[14:33] | Anna, how long have you lived here? | 安娜, 你在这里生活多久了? |
[14:38] | Since I remember. | 自从我记事以来. |
[14:40] | Yeah? How long is that, exactly? | 是吗? 确切的是多久? |
[14:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[14:47] | Have you ever had a birthday? | 你有过生日吗? |
[14:52] | You know, a birthday. | 你知道一个生日,呃. |
[14:54] | A cake with candles on it, funny hats, | 一块插着蜡烛的蛋糕,滑稽的帽子, |
[14:56] | pin the tail on the donkey, that kind of thing. | 大头针别上驴尾巴,有点儿那样的. |
[14:59] | He gave me this paper and some new charcoal. | 他给我这些纸和一些炭笔. |
[15:03] | Who, Dr Keffler? | 谁,凯弗尔博士? |
[15:07] | He always gave me paper, | 他总是给我纸, |
[15:09] | but once he said it was my birthday. | 但有一次他说那是我的生日. |
[15:13] | Just once? | 只有1次. |
[15:17] | Have you ever seen anything outside of this room? | 你有看过这房间外的任何东西吗? |
[15:21] | Just pictures. | 只是画画. |
[15:23] | I’ve read a lot of books which describe the world outside. | 我读过很多描述外面世界的书. |
[15:28] | The mountains, oceans. The sun. | 那山脉,大海,太阳. |
[15:33] | But you’ve never experienced them first-hand? | 但是你从没有直接体验过它们? |
[15:41] | What about these? | 这些是什么? |
[15:48] | Those are the things I see in my dreams. | 这些是在我梦里看到的东西. |
[15:54] | Flashes. | 闪光, |
[15:57] | They just come to me. | 它们只是扑向我. |
[15:58] | Do they mean anything to you? | 它们对你意味着什么吗? |
[16:01] | Just that they scare me. | 只是惊吓我. |
[16:04] | If they scare you so much, | 如果它们如此使你惊恐, |
[16:06] | why do you hang them up everywhere? | 为什么你还挂的到处都是? |
[16:08] | I don’t want them there. | 我不想让它们在那. |
[16:11] | He hurts me if I take them down. | 但如果我取下它们, 他就会伤害我. |
[16:16] | They are important to him. | 它们对他很重要. |
[16:25] | Do you have any more with one of those on it? | 你还有其他和那个一起的吗? |
[16:28] | Maybe on an ark? | 或许在一个弧形物上? |
[16:41] | I got it. It’s one of Anna’s sketches. | 我拿到了. 这是一张安娜的素描. |
[16:43] | I think it’s a combination to open the ark. | 我认为它结合起来能打开盒子. |
[17:11] | Did we just do that? | 我们刚刚做了那个? |
[17:14] | I do not believe so. | 我相信不是. |
[17:15] | It was activated some time ago. | 它在以前就被激活了. |
[17:22] | I got a picture out to local authorities. | 我已经给了地方当局照片, |
[17:25] | If there’s a girl that looks like her, | 如果那里有 第二个女孩看起来像她, |
[17:27] | we’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的. |
[17:28] | I’m in. I have complete access. | 我进去了,我有完整的资料. |
[17:30] | Nice work. | 干得不错. |
[17:32] | The files seem to document recent | 文件似乎用档案记录了 |
[17:34] | work going back over three years. | 从最近的工作,追溯到3年前. |
[17:36] | Recent work? | 最近的工作? |
[17:38] | The artefacts go back to Napoleon. | 加工品全部都能追溯到拿破仑时代. |
[17:41] | The Nazis eventually recovered them. | 纳粹最后获得了它们. |
[17:42] | They ended up in Keffler’s father’s hands. | 他们死在凯弗尔父亲的手里. |
[17:48] | They found a Canopic jar. | 他们找到一只埃及罐. |
[17:51] | It’s a vessel containing a preserved symbiote. | 它是件容器用来容纳一只 被保存的共生体. |
[17:55] | Keffler spliced human ovum with DNA taken from a Goa’uld. | 凯弗尔结合人类卵子和 提取自那个勾阿呜的DNA. |
[17:59] | She is a human-Goa’uld hybrid. | 那女孩是一个人类和勾阿呜的混血儿. |
[18:01] | Goa’uld pass on knowledge genetically. | 勾阿呜是从基因方面传递它们的知识. |
[18:03] | They tried to create a human | 他们试图创造一个人类, |
[18:05] | who could tell them all a Goa’uld would know. | 能告诉他们勾阿呜知道的任何事. |
[18:07] | They didn’t want to wait. | 他们不想等太久, |
[18:08] | Nanite technology from Area 51. | 从51区拿到了那个纳米技术. |
[18:10] | So they could make her grow up quickly. | 因此他们能让她长的快些. |
[18:12] | It took them 45 failures before they finally got it right. | 在他们成功之前失败了45次. |
[18:16] | You can call off that APB. | 你可以取消全境通告了. |
[18:18] | There’s only one of her. | 只有一个她. |
[18:19] | According to this. | 看这个,先前的尝试中, |
[18:20] | The previous attempts either didn’t blend properly | 不恰当的混合或者生长的太快, |
[18:24] | or they grew too fast and died. | 任一个结果都会导致死亡. |
[18:27] | The technology had to be modified | 那项技术不得不做修改, |
[18:29] | so the human could slowly | 以便人能慢慢的 |
[18:30] | learn to gain access to | 学习获取那些 |
[18:32] | the genetic knowledge buried in her DNA. | 埋葬进DNA基因的知识. |
[18:35] | My God. They tortured the poor girl. | 我的天啊, 他们折磨那个可怜的女孩. |
[18:39] | Sensory deprivation, electrocution. | 剥夺知觉,电刑. |
[18:42] | Major Carter. Agent Barrett. | 卡特少校,巴雷特特工. |
[18:44] | She’s not a clone. | 她不是个克隆体. |
[18:46] | There’s only one of her | 只有一个她 |
[18:47] | and she’s got Goa’uld DNA blended with her own. | 并且她自己被勾阿呜的DNA混合了. |
[18:50] | That could explain her behaviour | 那样就能解释她的行为, |
[18:51] | and why she doesn’t know what she’s doing. | 以及为什么她不知道做了什么. |
[18:52] | The ark is a bomb. | 那个盒子是一个炸弹. |
[18:54] | What? | 什么? |
[18:55] | The ark is a Goa’uld explosive device. | 那个盒子实际上是一个 勾阿呜爆炸装置. |
[18:58] | And it’s been activated. | 并且它被激活了. |
[18:59] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多长时间? |
[19:01] | Approximately 16 hours. | 大概16小时. |
[19:11] | How interesting. | 真有意思. |
[19:16] | Wipe that smarmy smile off your face | 从你脸上擦掉拍马屁的微笑 |
[19:18] | and tell me what’s going on here! | 然后告诉我这里发生了什么! |
[19:20] | You’re hurting me. | 你在伤害我. |
[19:21] | Nothing could make up | 我对你做任何事都不能弥补 |
[19:22] | for what you did. | 你在这里所做的. |
[19:23] | Agent Barrett. | 巴雷特特工! |
[19:24] | Listen to her, Agent Barrett. | 听她说,巴雷特特工. |
[19:26] | You are gonna tell me everything I want to know | 你要告诉我一切我想知道的, |
[19:28] | or I’m gonna beat you senseless. | 否则她是不能阻止我打得你不省人事. |
[19:32] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[19:39] | For starters, do you know how to deactivate the bomb? | 开头, 你知道怎样解除那个炸弹? |
[19:43] | I didn’t know it was a bomb. | 我不知道它是个炸弹. |
[19:45] | So this girl breaks out of her cell, | 那么这个女孩突然从她的牢房里出来 |
[19:47] | kills 32 people, | 杀掉32个人 |
[19:48] | sets a bomb and then sticks around? | 设置一个炸弹24小时爆炸. |
[19:51] | How does that make sense? | 那有什么意义? |
[19:52] | Your problem, Agent Barrett, | 那是你的问题,巴雷特特工. |
[19:54] | one among many, I must point out, | 许多我必须指出的观点之一就是, |
[19:57] | is that you see her as a girl. | 你看的她是作为一个女孩的时候 |
[19:58] | Look, if you’re gonna give us moral justification | 你看,如果你想要为在这里发生的事 |
[20:01] | for what’s gone on here. | 给我们一些道德辩护. |
[20:02] | Please, Major. | 拜托,少校. |
[20:03] | I know you have helped to | 我知道你以前曾帮忙 |
[20:04] | orchestrate the death of Goa’ulds before. | 促使勾阿呜死亡 |
[20:06] | Assassinated them in cold blood | 实际上是蓄意而残忍地暗杀他们, |
[20:08] | without regard for the life of the human host. | 没有考虑人类宿主的生命. |
[20:10] | I didn’t create the problem. | 我没有创造问题! |
[20:11] | Neither did I. | 我也没有! |
[20:12] | I am merely trying to help solve it. | 我不过是努力帮着解释它. |
[20:16] | The Goa’uld are a terrible threat to us all. | 勾阿呜是一个对我们所有人的可怕威胁. |
[20:19] | Anna is a conduit to the knowledge | 安娜是一个通向 |
[20:20] | that could level the playing field. | 创造公平竞争环境的学问的桥梁 |
[20:23] | And I think we all agree | 而且我认为大家都会同意 |
[20:25] | that if killing one person | 如果只杀死一个人 |
[20:27] | could save millions, billions of innocent lives, | 便可以拯救数百万,数十亿无辜的生命. |
[20:31] | you would have no choice. | 你将别无选择. |
[20:34] | You would do it. | 你会做那个. |
[20:37] | Answer my question. | 回答我的问题. |
[20:39] | I’m sorry, I’ve forgotten what it was. | 很抱歉,我忘记它是什么了. |
[20:41] | Why set the bomb and stick around? | 为什么设置炸弹并逗留在附近? |
[20:45] | Anna did not set that bomb. | 安娜没有设置炸弹. |
[20:47] | Then who did? | 那么是谁做的? |
[20:48] | The Goa’uld. | 是勾阿呜 |
[20:51] | Sekhmet. | 赛克迈特. |
[20:52] | But wait a minute. | 现在稍等一下. |
[20:54] | She doesn’t have a snake inside of her, right? | 她体内并没有共生体,对吗? |
[20:57] | It’s something we didn’t expect. | 某些事情我们不能解释. |
[21:02] | A separate and distinct personality. | 分隔和有区别的人格. |
[21:07] | Anna’s mind has created a personality | 你在说安娜的头脑里创造了一个分隔的人格, |
[21:10] | that acts like the Goa’uld Sekhmet? | 并扮演着像是勾阿呜 赛克迈特的角色? |
[21:13] | Yes, but I don’t know | 是的. 但是我不知道 |
[21:16] | if she is incapable of dealing with | 她是否能处理 |
[21:17] | the darkness within her, | 伴随她的黑暗, |
[21:19] | or if that knowledge is so powerful | 或者那知识如此强力 |
[21:22] | that it is capable of manifesting itself as such. | 足以显示出它自己. |
[21:25] | I only know that it emerges and speaks | 我只知道它出现时, |
[21:27] | as a unique entity. | 如同一个独立的个体般说话. |
[21:30] | We have witnessed it with a growing frequency. | 我们频繁在成长过程中目击到那个. |
[21:33] | Anna has no awareness. | 安娜没察觉到. |
[21:34] | To her, it is as if she has blacked out. | 对她来说就好像她被抹去了. |
[21:39] | The Goa’uld personality comes out, | 好的,因此那勾阿呜人格出来, |
[21:41] | goes on a rampage, sets the bomb… | 横冲直撞,设置了炸弹. |
[21:43] | But can’t stay in control | 并且不能控制身体足够的时间 |
[21:44] | of the body long enough. | 去完成她开始做的事. |
[21:46] | Her breakthroughs are sporadic | 她的突破进展是偶然发生的. |
[21:48] | and seem somewhat uncontrolled. | 即使有一些不受控制. |
[21:50] | Still, why set the bomb? | 但是,为什么设置炸弹? |
[21:52] | Leverage. | “条件” |
[21:53] | Against what? | 针对什么? |
[21:54] | Sekhmet has conscious control | 赛克迈特只能清醒着支配那个身体 |
[21:57] | of the body for short periods. | 很短的一段时间. |
[21:58] | She wants more. | 她想要更多的. |
[22:00] | She was gonna blackmail you with the bomb. | 她想用炸弹勒索你. |
[22:04] | The psyche is so simple, isn’t it? | 啊, 那精神是如此单纯,不是吗? |
[22:08] | So single-minded. | 如此单一的思想. |
[22:12] | It’s truly fascinating to behold. | 真是迷人,想去看看. |
[22:17] | She thinks you can give her that full control. | 她认为你能给她全面支配身体. |
[22:21] | Can you? | 你能? |
[22:24] | She is the experiment. | 她是实验品, |
[22:26] | I am the observer. | 我是观察者. |
[22:28] | The Goa’uld personality didn’t go | 然而,勾阿呜人格不会 |
[22:30] | do something like this on a whim. | 有做这样事情的兴致. |
[22:33] | You led her to believe that | 你让她相信 |
[22:34] | you have the power to give her control of her life, | 你有权力能给她支配她的生命. |
[22:37] | and I’ll bet you did it | 而且我打赌你就是这么做的, |
[22:39] | so she would tell you what you want to know. | 因此她会告诉你想知道的. |
[22:41] | How to save us all, Major. | 怎样拯救我们所有人.少校, |
[22:46] | I’m not the only one who wants to know. | 我不是唯一想去知道的人. |
[22:53] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么也不记得. |
[22:56] | I know this must be hard for you. | 我知道这对你一定很难. |
[22:58] | How can you know what this is like for me? | 你怎么知道这对我会像什么? |
[23:02] | Cos I knew a boy once and he was like you. | 因为我认识一个男孩就像你一样. |
[23:07] | There are more like me? | 有更多像我的? |
[23:09] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[23:10] | He was born of two Goa’uld hosts. | 他是由2个勾阿呜宿主生的. |
[23:14] | They call a child like that a Harsesis. | 他们称呼那样的孩子为哈塞西瑟斯. |
[23:17] | What happened to him? | 他发生什么了? |
[23:19] | He was saved by a very powerful being. | 他被一个非常强大的生命拯救了. |
[23:23] | He ascended to a higher plane of existence | 他上升成为一个更高层次的存在, |
[23:26] | and, when he did, | 并且他做到的时候, |
[23:27] | he gained great power himself. | 他自己获得巨大的力量. |
[23:30] | He used it to show me | 他使用那力量 |
[23:31] | that the knowledge and memories | 展示给我所有的知识, |
[23:32] | passed on to him by the Goa’uld genetically | 传递给他的勾阿呜基因 |
[23:35] | came with a terrible burden, | 伴随的是一个沉重的负担 |
[23:38] | and how it was wrong to seek it for any reason. | 而为了任何理由寻找它 都是错误的. |
[23:44] | Can I be saved like him? | 我能像他那样被拯救吗? |
[23:47] | Maybe. | 或许. |
[23:50] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实在的我不知道. |
[23:55] | Will you help us shut this bomb off? | 你会帮助我们关闭这个炸弹吗? |
[23:58] | – I don’t know how. – You do. | 我不知道怎么做. 你可以. |
[24:01] | You knew how to open the ark. | 你知道怎么打开盒子, |
[24:04] | It was in your drawings. | 它就在你的素描里. |
[24:07] | I don’t remember turning it on. | 我不记得打开过它. |
[24:11] | I know, but somewhere inside your mind | 我知道, 但是在你头脑的某个地方 |
[24:14] | is the answer, | 是那个的答案, |
[24:15] | and I can help you find it. | 而且我能帮助你找到它. |
[24:27] | According to these readings, | 根据这些读数, |
[24:28] | there’s a ten-pound block of naqahdah in this thing. | 这里面有10磅块状那夸达啊. |
[24:32] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那个应该指什么? |
[24:33] | It would be very bad if it went off. | 如果它爆炸,那会非常糟糕. |
[24:35] | It’s a bomb, right? | 嗯,它是个炸弹,对吗? |
[24:36] | Usually it’s not a good thing | 我意思是通常那不是个好事情, |
[24:38] | when they go off. True. | 当它们爆炸时. 确实是. |
[24:39] | Can we move this? | 我们能移动它吗? |
[24:40] | From what I know of Goa’uld weaponry, | 根据我对勾阿呜武器的了解, |
[24:43] | that would be unwise. | 那很不明智. |
[24:44] | It may have a sensor that would detect such an action. | 它可能有个传感器 会察觉此类的行为. |
[24:47] | Yeah, I don’t even want to go there. | 是的.我甚至不想去那. |
[24:49] | Let’s… Let’s see | 让我们.让我们看看, |
[24:51] | if we can disarm it here. | 如果我们能先在这里解除它. |
[24:53] | I’ll get the local authorities | 我要去通知地方当局 |
[24:55] | to evacuate the area. | 开始撤离这个地区. |
[24:57] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 感谢投信任票. |
[24:58] | How many miles are we talking about? | 我们在这里谈的是多少公里? |
[25:03] | I don’t know. How big is Orange County? | 我不知道.橘子郡有多大? |
[25:07] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑对吧? |
[25:10] | Do I look like a practical joker to you? | 我对你看起来像是一个恶作剧者吗? |
[25:18] | Images just come to me. | 图像只是出现. |
[25:21] | I draw them. I don’t know what they mean. | 我画下它们. 我不知道它们的意思. |
[25:25] | Just relax and think about it. | 只需要放松,然后想想它. |
[25:28] | When you look at this, what comes to mind? | 当你看着这个,什么出现在你头脑里? |
[25:33] | The blackouts. They’re happening more and more. | 灯火管制. 它们越来越多的发生. |
[25:39] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
[25:42] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
[25:44] | I want to help you. | 我想要帮助你, |
[25:46] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你. |
[25:48] | After I help you? | 在我帮助你之后? |
[25:52] | It’s not like that. | 并不像那样. |
[25:53] | We have to shut this bomb off. | 我们必须关闭这个炸弹. |
[25:59] | How many birthdays have you had? | 你有过多少个生日了? |
[26:02] | That’s not important right now. | 那个现在不重要. |
[26:06] | You sound just like him. | 你听起来就和他一样. |
[26:15] | I heard you were in here. | 我听说你在这里. |
[26:17] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[26:19] | I noticed most of the tapes were labelled “Anna”. | 我注意到大多数的带子都做了标签, 安娜. |
[26:22] | It’s not just security footage. | 它不只是安全录像尺度, |
[26:24] | It’s documentation of the research. | 它实际上是研究的文件. |
[26:26] | Anything useful? | 任何有用的? |
[26:28] | No. | 不, |
[26:29] | Just something she said when we were talking, | 只是一些当我们谈话时她说的事情 |
[26:31] | that I reminded her of Keffler. | 我使她想起了凯弗尔. |
[26:33] | I need to learn more about how he dealt with her | 我需要学习他是怎么和她交流的, |
[26:35] | before I pressed her too much. | 在我压迫她太多之前. |
[26:36] | What are the chances you’ll find out | 你从她那里找到 |
[26:38] | how to deactivate the bomb from her in time? | 解除炸弹的机会有多大? |
[26:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[26:43] | We’re trying to get | 我们正努力让大部分地区撤离, |
[26:44] | as much of the area evacuated as we can, | 像我们所能做的那样 |
[26:45] | we just don’t know how big the blast is going to be. | 只是不知道冲击波会达到多远. |
[26:50] | No pressure. I’ll leave now. | 没有压力.现在我就走. |
[26:59] | I’d feel better | 你知道吗,如果你去那里处理炸弹, |
[27:02] | if you were down there working on the bomb. | 我感觉会比较好些 . |
[27:03] | Dr Lee is the best we’ve got | 李博士是我们做这个最好的, |
[27:05] | and Teal’c knows more about Goa’uld weapons. | 而提亚克对勾阿呜武器了解的比我多. |
[27:08] | I wanted to see if there was anything more | 此外,我想看看是否在研究笔记里 |
[27:11] | in the research notes that might help. | 有什么能帮忙的. |
[27:12] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[27:14] | If we can offer Anna a cure for her condition, | 嗯,如果我能提供给安娜治疗她的状态, |
[27:17] | she might be willing to help us. | 也许她会更乐意帮助我们. |
[27:19] | She’s been horribly mistreated | 她被可怕的虐待了, |
[27:21] | and without intervention | 并且没有干涉的话, |
[27:23] | she’d have little hope of survival. | 她将几乎没有能继续生存的希望. |
[27:25] | At the time they made her, | 现在,在那时他们制造了她, |
[27:27] | they had no idea what her life span was gonna be. | 他们对她有多长寿命没想法. |
[27:29] | Based on her current rate of growth, | 基于她当前的成长比率, |
[27:31] | I estimate it can’t be more than three years. | 我估计不会超过3年. |
[27:34] | Can you help her? | 你能帮助她? |
[27:36] | Possibly. | 也许. |
[27:37] | We should be able to halt | 我们应该至少能停止 |
[27:38] | the rapid-growth effects of the nanites. | 纳米技术对她快速成长的影响. |
[27:41] | I doubt we can unmarry | 现在我怀疑我们能否解除 |
[27:42] | the Goa’uld DNA from hers, | 来自她的勾阿呜DNA的婚约, |
[27:44] | but we may be able to block | 但是我们能封堵 |
[27:46] | the knowledge from her conscious mind. | 来自她神志清醒的头脑的知识, |
[27:48] | Stop it from possessing her. | 并阻止它去占据她. |
[27:50] | We’ve had some luck | 我们很幸运有一些药物, |
[27:52] | with certain drugs in similar situations. | 以前也有相似状况. |
[27:53] | I suppose the fact that you’ve had similar situations | 我以为实际上你们也有类似的处境, |
[27:57] | shouldn’t come as a shock. | 不会使这个成为巨大的冲击? |
[28:00] | Anything on your end? | 最后你有任何事说吗? |
[28:02] | Keffler. He wants to chat. | 凯弗尔,他想谈谈. |
[28:27] | “There is a cure, Anna. “ | 那是个治疗,安娜. |
[28:29] | “You can be a normal girl, “ | 你能成为一个正常的女孩, |
[28:31] | “live a normal life. “ | 有正常的生活. |
[28:33] | “You can be free, “ | 你能自由, |
[28:34] | “or you can continue to suffer. “ | 或者你继续受苦. |
[28:37] | “I don’t know anything. Please stop. “ | 我什么也不知道. 请停止. |
[28:45] | “- Stop this at once. “ | 立刻停止这个. 我命令你. |
[28:47] | “- Now we’re getting somewhere. “ | 现在我们有一些进展了. |
[28:49] | “- Let me out of here. “ | 让我离开这里. |
[28:50] | “- In due time, freedom can be yours. “ | 时间到期后, 自由就会是你的. |
[28:53] | “Do you think I will just tell you” | 你认为我会告诉你 |
[28:55] | “the secrets of the Goa’uld?” | 勾阿呜的秘密. |
[28:57] | “- If you want to live. “ | 如果你想活命. |
[28:59] | “- You will not kill me. “ | 你不会杀我. |
[29:01] | “I can make another” “as easily as I made you. “ | 我能像制造你一样很容易做出另一个. |
[29:03] | “If it were up to me, given the chance” | 如果那发生,给我了机会, |
[29:07] | “I would rip the beating heart” “from your chest | 我会 撕碎那来自你胸膛的跳动的心脏, |
[29:10] | and feed it to you. “ | 然后让你吃掉. |
[29:12] | “Such colourful language. “ | 多么生动的语言. |
[29:15] | “Let’s focus on the issue at hand, ” “shall we?” | 让我们注意下手边的问题上,好吗? |
[29:20] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的. |
[29:23] | We have the same goal. | 我们有同样的目标. |
[29:25] | I do not wish to see my work go to waste. | 我不希望看到我的工作被浪费掉. |
[29:31] | Look… I know her. | 你看,我知道她. |
[29:34] | I know how her mind works. | 我知道她的头脑怎么工作. |
[29:36] | I can get you what you need. | 我能给你你想要的. |
[29:38] | Yeah, I’ve read about your methods. | 是,我已经读过你的方法. |
[29:43] | I will only talk to her. | 我只想和她谈. |
[29:45] | You are welcome to be present the entire time. | 全部时间都欢迎你在场. |
[29:48] | What do you want? | 而且作为报答你想要什么? |
[29:50] | I can’t believe you’d be doing this | 我不相信你会为一个 |
[29:51] | solely for the greater good. | 伟大的理由做这个. |
[29:53] | My freedom. | 我的自由. |
[29:55] | Not a chance. | 行不通. |
[29:58] | I am guilty of nothing more than | 我的罪责并不多于 |
[30:00] | trying to save this world. | 努力去拯救这个世界, |
[30:02] | Just like you. We are at war. | 就像你一样. 我们在战争中. |
[30:06] | Desperate times call for desperate measures. | 极端的年代需要极端的尺寸. |
[30:09] | I’ve heard that defence. | 我听过那样的辩护. |
[30:12] | What choice do you have? | 你们还有什么选择? |
[30:15] | How many people will die if that bomb goes off? | 如果炸弹爆炸有多少人会死? |
[30:19] | Let’s consider this. | 让我们说我们正在考虑这个. |
[30:21] | Do you have the authority to offer him immunity? | 你有权力提供他免疫吗? |
[30:22] | Trust me, no matter what we decide to do, | 相信我,不管我们决定去做什么. |
[30:26] | no court is ever gonna hear about this. | 没有法庭会听这个. |
[30:28] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[30:33] | You let her out, didn’t you? | 你让她出来的,是不是! |
[30:35] | You must be Daniel Jackson. | 你一定是丹尼尔杰克森. |
[30:37] | What’s going on? | 丹尼尔,发生什么了? |
[30:39] | He can control when the Goa’uld comes out. | 当勾阿呜出来的时候他能控制. |
[30:41] | It’s not just random. | 那不是随机的. |
[30:42] | He’s got himself a little remote control. | 他自己有一个小型遥控. |
[30:46] | This? | 这个? |
[30:48] | Yeah. He uses it to shock her. | 是, 他用这个去电击她. |
[30:51] | He can make the Goa’uld personality appear, | 他同样能使勾阿呜人格出现, |
[30:53] | or kill her with it. | 或者他能用它杀死她. |
[30:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:55] | Other scientists gonna shut down your research, | 其他科学家要关闭你的研究, |
[30:57] | report your experiment? | 或许报告你的小科学实验? |
[30:59] | You have no proof. | 你没那个的证据. |
[31:00] | You brought out the Goa’uld personality, | 你用那个装置引出勾阿呜人格, |
[31:02] | then let her out. | 然后你让她从她的笼子里出来. |
[31:04] | You murdered 32 people. | 你谋杀了32个人. |
[31:05] | Speculation. | 推测. |
[31:07] | You can control her with that. | 你能用那个控制她. |
[31:10] | If you didn’t want the scientists dead, | 如果你不想让其他科学家死, |
[31:12] | why didn’t you stop her? | 为什么你不阻止她? |
[31:31] | Careful. | 小心. |
[31:34] | OK. | 好的. |
[31:37] | Just because the cover wasn’t booby-trapped | 仅仅因为盖子不是个陷入困境的笨蛋, |
[31:39] | doesn’t mean the crystals themselves are safe to touch. | 那也不意味着接触水晶本身会很安全. |
[31:43] | That is correct. | 那是正确的. |
[31:46] | There’s no energy signatures. | 没有能量信号, |
[31:49] | I don’t think there’s any force fields | 我不认为那有力场 |
[31:51] | or sensors protecting the compartment. | 或者传感器保护分隔间. |
[31:53] | I am unsure which of these crystals | 我没把握. 这些水晶里 |
[31:55] | would control detonation. | 哪个会控制这个装置的引爆? |
[31:57] | Blue is typically for power regulation. | 嗯,蓝色是代表性的功率调整. |
[32:01] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[32:02] | If we remove the power regulation | 因此如果我们把功率调节 |
[32:03] | for the control board… | 从整个控制面板上移除 |
[32:05] | The device could explode. | 这个设备就会爆炸. |
[32:11] | Yeah. I suppose. | 是,是的.我猜想. |
[32:13] | It’s not like I was gonna pull the yellow one. | 我意思是它不是像我将要拉黄色的一样. |
[32:17] | Obviously letting Keffler anywhere near the girl is out. | 因此显然地让凯弗尔在那女孩附近,出局了. |
[32:20] | And if we’re gonna get the bomb deactivation code | 而且如果我们要从安娜那里 |
[32:23] | from Anna, | 得到炸弹撤销代码, |
[32:25] | you’re gonna have to do it. | 你就不得不这么做. |
[32:28] | Right. | 对. |
[32:37] | This red crystal seems to control the timer. | 好的,那么这个红色水晶似乎控制着定时器. |
[32:41] | Now, I should be able to interface with it | 现在,我应该能和它对接 |
[32:45] | and hopefully reprogram it. | 希望能改编它. |
[32:53] | Anything happening? | 发生任何事? |
[32:56] | The countdown is increasing in speed. | 倒数计时似乎加快了速度. |
[32:58] | What? | 什么!? |
[32:59] | Did that stop it? | 它停止了吗? |
[33:04] | Yes. However… | 是的. |
[33:05] | Hey, how’s it coming? | 进展如何? |
[33:08] | Not well, I take it? | 不好吗,我能理解它. |
[33:10] | No, we just had a little setback. | 嗯,不,我们刚刚有点小挫折. |
[33:13] | What? | 什么? |
[33:14] | I was trying to interface with a control crystal… | 嗯, 我试着去对接 其中一个控制水晶. |
[33:18] | The time until detonation is now less than two hours. | 距离爆炸时间现在 只剩下不到2小时了. |
[33:22] | OK. Let’s hope that Dr Jackson is having better luck. | 好的.让我们希望杰克森博士的运气好点. |
[33:33] | They’re trying to evacuate people, | 我们正努力疏散尽可能多的人 |
[33:35] | but if that bomb goes off, people are still gonna die. | 但是如果炸弹爆炸,人们仍然会死掉. |
[33:40] | Including us? | 包括我们? |
[33:42] | We have a helicopter standing by | 我们有架直升飞机已经准备好 |
[33:44] | to get us to a safe distance if it comes to that. | 接我们去安全的地方,如果事以至此. |
[33:47] | I’m hoping it doesn’t, | 我希望不会发生, |
[33:49] | because a lot of others won’t have that luxury. | 因为其他许多人不想有那乐趣. |
[33:52] | I’ve been trying. I can’t see anything. | 我试过了, 什么也看不到. |
[34:00] | You know, not so long ago, | 你知道吗,不久以前, |
[34:03] | I had my memories erased. | 我的记忆被擦除了. |
[34:05] | How? | 怎样? |
[34:07] | It’s a long story, | 那是个很长的故事, |
[34:08] | but I was able to access | 但关键是.通过冥想 |
[34:11] | certain lost memories by meditating. | 我能取回一些失去的记忆. |
[34:13] | A friend of mine showed me how to do it. | 我的一个朋友让我看过怎么做. |
[34:15] | I think that can help you. | 现在我认为那能帮助你. |
[34:17] | What I see scares me so much. | 我看见的,使我非常惊恐. |
[34:21] | I know. And for good reason. | 我知道,而且为了一个好理由. |
[34:26] | Ultimately it’s up to you. | 最终,它会对你出现, |
[34:28] | I can’t force you to do this and I won’t. | 我不能强迫你做这个而且我也不会 |
[34:30] | And I promise, either way | 我承诺我们将要做的任一个方法, |
[34:33] | we’re gonna try and help you, | 都是在努力帮助你. |
[34:35] | make it so you can live a normal life. | 以便你能过正常的生活. |
[34:40] | He always said he could do that. | 他总是说他会那样去做. |
[34:45] | The truth is, I’m not sure if we can, | 嗯,事实是,我不肯定是否我们能, |
[34:49] | but we’re going to try anything | 但是我们会去尝试任何事情. |
[34:51] | and everything in our power. | 以及尽我们一切的力量. |
[34:53] | OK, good. 42 minutes 15 seconds and counting. | 好的,很好. 42分钟,15秒,还在计数. |
[34:56] | I’ll check back. Thanks. | 好,我会再联系,谢谢. |
[34:58] | We’ve got ten blocks in each direction evacuated. | 我们使周围的10个街区完全撤离了. |
[35:01] | That’s nowhere near enough. | 那远远不够. |
[35:02] | I know. | 我知道. |
[35:03] | I finished going through the files on the computer. | 我刚刚完成了计算机的文件. |
[35:06] | Even if we halt the nanites’ rapid-growth effect, | 即使我们能停止纳米技术的快速成长影响, |
[35:09] | you didn’t isolate the gene | 也不能孤立基因携带的 |
[35:11] | with the Goa’uld genetic knowledge. | 勾阿呜遗传知识. |
[35:12] | We didn’t have time to sequence the entire strand. | 我们没时间去继续整个立场. |
[35:15] | The goal was to get the intelligence, | 目标是得到它的智慧,少校, |
[35:18] | not to create a viable living organism. | 不是去创造一个能养活的生物. |
[35:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白. |
[35:22] | The way he blended the DNA. | 你混合DNA的方式, |
[35:24] | There’s nothing we can do to stop | 我们没有办法阻止 |
[35:25] | the Goa’uld DNA taking over. | 勾阿呜的DNA最终接管控制. |
[35:28] | It will overwrite the human | 它会使人身体被过度写入, |
[35:30] | and nothing I know of will stop it. | 而我们不知道怎么阻止它. |
[35:32] | What’s going to happen to her? | 她会发生什么? |
[35:33] | She’ll die. A horrible, painful death. | 她会死,可怕的疼痛死亡. |
[35:36] | There’s no cure, no way to save her. | 没有办法治疗, 没有办法去救她. |
[35:38] | That was just another lie. | 那只是另一个谎言. |
[35:39] | I placed a capsule of biotoxin | 我在她的大脑里放置 |
[35:41] | at the base of her brain. | 有一个装着生化毒素的小盒, |
[35:44] | The remote device will activate it. | 遥控装置能激活它. |
[35:46] | I did this to prevent any undue suffering | 当时间到来 |
[35:48] | when the time came. | 我会防止任何过度的痛苦. |
[35:53] | How humane of you. | 你真仁慈啊. |
[35:59] | What do I do? | 我要做什么? |
[36:00] | Just relax and try thinking of nothing. | 呃.只是放松, 并努力什么也不想. |
[36:06] | Nothing? | 什么也不? |
[36:08] | Try an empty room. | 尝试在一间空屋子. |
[36:15] | You see a doorway. | 你看到一个出入口, |
[36:18] | Go to that door and open it. | 走过去然后打开门. |
[36:22] | Go through. | 继续走, |
[36:26] | You’re inside of a stone room. | 你在一个石头屋子里面. |
[36:29] | The floor is made of polished marble. | 地板是由光泽的大理石做的. |
[36:33] | You’re inside of a great pyramid. | 你正在一个大金字塔里, |
[36:35] | Ornate carvings of giant snakes flank a beautiful golden throne. | 那里,在一座漂亮的黄金王座旁边雕刻着巨蛇. |
[36:40] | You see a window and you walk towards it. | 你看到一扇窗户,你走过去. |
[36:44] | Outside there are thousands of people. | 外面是数千的人, |
[36:47] | Slaves who worship you as a god. | 是崇拜你为神的奴隶. |
[36:51] | You have great power over them. | 你在他们之上有巨大的权力, |
[36:53] | The power to decide who lives and who dies. | 权力决定谁生,谁死. |
[36:57] | No! | 不! |
[37:01] | I will tell you nothing. | 我什么也不会告诉你. |
[37:04] | Anna! | 安娜? |
[37:17] | Anna, stop! | 安娜,停止! |
[37:33] | No! | 不! |
[37:38] | Fire! | 着火了! |
[37:39] | Fire! Hurry! Come on! | 着火了! 赶快,过来! |
[37:45] | Hurry! | 快! |
[38:05] | Daniel. You OK? | 丹尼尔, 你还好吗? |
[38:07] | – Where is she? – She won’t get far. | 她在哪里? 她不会走远. |
[38:11] | This is Agent Barrett. | 所有单位请注意,我是特工巴雷特 |
[38:13] | The female prisoner is unaccounted for. | 女囚犯现在下落不明. |
[38:15] | Secure all exits. | 警戒所有出口. |
[38:16] | “Secure entire perimeter” | 重复,警戒所有出口. |
[38:18] | “and begin a full sweep. “ | 并开始全面扫描 |
[38:20] | “Target is armed and dangerous. “ | 目标有武装并非常危险, |
[38:22] | “Use extreme caution. “ | 保持最高警惕. |
[38:42] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[39:02] | I don’t think she’s acting as the Goa’uld. | 我不认为她正在扮演那个勾阿呜. |
[39:06] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[39:21] | I just, uh… need a drink of water. | 我,我只想喝口水. |
[39:26] | Please, I’m… | 请,我. |
[39:29] | I’m not feeling one hundred per cent. | 我感觉没有100%. |
[39:34] | Agh… My pills. | 我的药片. |
[39:40] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[39:47] | I think it’s the deactivation code. | 我认为它是撤销代码. |
[39:57] | Agent Barrett, this is Major Carter. | 巴雷特特工,我是卡特少校, |
[40:00] | Come in. What’s your location? | 接进来.你在什么位置. |
[40:02] | Agent Barrett? | 巴雷特特工? |
[40:20] | This is Carter. | 我是卡特少校, |
[40:21] | Agent Barrett needs medical attention. | 巴雷特特工需要医务处理. |
[40:23] | We are in the northeast corridor, level one. | 我们在第一层东北角的走廊. |
[40:32] | That’s it. It’s off. | 就这样. 我意思是那光停止了, |
[40:35] | I mean, the lights turned off. | 那意味着它关闭了,对吗? |
[40:38] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[40:42] | Well, hey… | 嗯,嘿! |
[41:09] | Drop the gun. | 丢掉枪. |
[41:13] | – Anna… – Drop it! | 安娜丢掉它. |
[41:24] | Come with me… now… to the lab. | 现在和我一起来, |
[41:31] | I will help you. | 我会帮助你. |
[41:33] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我. |
[41:36] | Whatever they’ve told you… | 任何他们告诉你的. |
[41:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系, |
[41:40] | I never believed you. | 我从不相信你. |
[41:43] | Anna, I did it to help people. | 安娜, 我做它是为了帮助人. |
[41:48] | All the evil I have seen in my mind, | 我已经在我头脑里看过所有的邪恶, |
[41:52] | nothing you put inside me compares to what I see in you. | 你放入我体内的微不足道, 比较我所看到你的. |
[42:04] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[42:18] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[42:24] | You couldn’t help me. | 你帮不了我. |
[42:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉. |