时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Um… | 嗯… |
[00:28] | Ow. | 喔唷. |
[00:34] | – What? – Jack. | – 什么? – 杰克. |
[00:36] | I’ve translated the writing | 我翻译了SG-2在P3X-439发现的 |
[00:39] | on the colonnade SG-2 discovered on P3X-439. | 柱廊上面的文字. |
[00:41] | I’ll be there in half an hour. | 丹尼尔,等一会后我就过去了. |
[00:42] | It talks about a library of knowledge, Jack. | 它有提到一个知识图书馆,杰克. |
[00:45] | I think the monument contains | 我认为那个纪念碑里 |
[00:47] | a repository of the Ancients. | 有一个古人的储藏库. |
[00:49] | Repository? | 储藏库? |
[00:50] | That thing that grabbed your head, | 就是那个曾抓住你的头, |
[00:52] | made you talk crazy. | 使你说话很疯狂的装置. |
[00:54] | Sounds like we should stay away, then. | 听起来我们应该离它远点. |
[00:57] | We should be able to find another way | 我们应该能用另一种方法 |
[01:00] | to access the information. | 获取信息. |
[01:01] | Sam’s used Tok’ra crystals | 山姆使用托克拉的水晶 |
[01:03] | to find a way to transfer | 去找到转移各种 |
[01:05] | all kinds of different energy. | 不同形式能量的方法. |
[01:10] | we should go there as soon as possible. | 我们应该尽快去那里. |
[01:12] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[01:14] | So? | 那么? |
[01:15] | I’ll be there in half an hour. | 我半小时后过去. |
[01:17] | OK. Bye. | 好的.再见. |
[01:18] | No, no, no, wait. Don’t hang up. | 不,不,不,等等.别挂线. |
[01:20] | I need a seven-letter word. | 我需要个七字母的单词.(美国的猜字游戏) |
[01:23] | I told Sam I wouldn’t help you. | 我和山姆说过不会帮你的. |
[01:26] | This’ll be one thing she doesn’t know. | 这将是她不知道的事情之一. |
[01:29] | “Up, down, charmed, blank. “ | “上,下,迷住,空白.” |
[01:32] | Strange. | 奇怪啊 |
[01:35] | Yeah. Well, thanks anyway. | 是嘛.嗯..多谢了. |
[01:38] | No, the word you’re looking for… | 不, 你正在寻找的单词… |
[01:49] | I know, I know. | (女人) 我知道, 我知道. |
[01:51] | I couldn’t get her off the phone. | 我不能让她挂断电话. |
[01:52] | I should be done by noon. | 我应该在中午以前完成. |
[01:55] | Whatever it is, | 不管它是什么 |
[01:56] | I’m sure it won’t take long to say no. | 我确信说不将不需要很长时间. |
[01:58] | I’ll be at Georgetown at two for my Poli-Sci class, | 2点我会到乔治城上我的政治理论课. |
[02:01] | and I’m speaking at the Women | 另外7点的时候我会在华盛顿晚餐上 |
[02:04] | in Washington dinner at seven. | 和那个女人谈话. |
[02:06] | I’ll call you back. | 等下给你回电话. |
[02:07] | This guy’s gonna steal my cab. | 这个男的要偷我的出租车. |
[02:09] | I called for a taxi ten minutes ago. | 我10分钟以前叫的车. |
[02:16] | As do I. | 我也一样. |
[02:18] | I cannot be late. | 我不能迟到. |
[02:19] | I’m going to the White House. | 我要去白宫. |
[02:20] | I have to be there in 15 minutes. | 我必须在15分钟以内到那里. |
[02:23] | I’m meeting with the president. | 我要和总统会面. |
[02:24] | Of the United States. Really, I am. | 美国总统.这是真的. |
[02:26] | Hey. One of you gonna get in or what? | 嗨. 你们中的一个进来还是不进? |
[02:29] | Wait! Can I offer you a cab fare, | 等等! 我可以替你给计程车付费, |
[02:31] | wherever you need to go? | 到任何你想去的地方? |
[02:32] | Can you call this man another taxi? | 你能帮这个男的叫另一辆计程车吗? |
[02:35] | Excuse me, Dr Weir. | 威尔博士,打搅一下. |
[02:37] | – Please get in, ma’am. – Uh… | – 请上车,女士 – 噢… |
[02:50] | Mr Vice President. | 副总统先生. |
[02:53] | Dr Weir. | 威尔博士. |
[03:54] | Stargate.SG1-s07e21.Lost.City-Part.1.&.Part.2 | |
[04:03] | It wasn’t necessary for you to pick me up, sir. | 先生,您没必要来接我的. |
[04:06] | I was on my way from the athletic club. | 我也是刚从体育俱乐部回来的. |
[04:09] | Besides, there are very few people | 此外,只有很少的人 |
[04:11] | who could properly brief you for this interview. | 能为你这次采访做详细的简要介绍. |
[04:15] | Uh, interview? I agreed to have just a meeting… | 噢,采访? 我同意的只是一次会面… |
[04:18] | How would you respond | 你会怎样回答, |
[04:19] | if I told you the Air Force is currently conducting | 如果我告诉你目前空军正在施行 |
[04:22] | top-secret operations with an alien transportation device | 一项绝密项目, |
[04:24] | called the Stargate? | 用被称作星际之门的外星传送装置? |
[04:28] | It was discovered in the early 1900s at Giza, | 20世纪初在吉萨发现的, |
[04:31] | not too far from the Great Pyramids. | 离大金字塔不远的地方. |
[04:36] | Is this a joke? | 这是个玩笑吗? |
[04:41] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[04:43] | A note from the president. | 总统的亲笔. |
[04:49] | And you might wanna read this, too. | 另外,也许你需要看看这个. |
[04:59] | Oh, my God. | 噢,天啊. |
[05:21] | How long have you been waiting? | 你们等多久了? |
[05:22] | You said half an hour. | 你说过半小时的. |
[05:24] | General Hammond’s waiting. | 哈蒙德将军正等着. |
[05:30] | Excuse me. | 对不起. |
[05:32] | The fate of the world is in the balance | 世界的命运悬而未决 |
[05:34] | and you’ve been finishing this? | 而你已经完成了这个? |
[05:36] | I believe it was double or nothing. | 我确信它是双数或者零. |
[05:38] | OK. 23 across. | 好吧. 23 横过. |
[05:41] | “The atomic weight of boron. “ | “硼的原子量重.” |
[05:42] | The answer is ten. | 答案是10. |
[05:44] | Yes. | 对. |
[05:45] | You wrote the word “fat”. | 可你写的是”肥胖”. |
[05:46] | Your point? | 那你的观点呢? |
[05:53] | Should be out of here. | 应该离开这里了. |
[05:56] | Harper. Reynolds. | 哈珀. 雷诺兹. |
[05:58] | – Sir. – Jack. | – (哈珀)长官. – 杰克. |
[06:00] | SG-3 spotted a Goa’uld reconnaissance drone | SG-3在他们找到柱廊的地方 |
[06:02] | where they found the colonnade. | 发现了一个勾阿呜侦察机. |
[06:05] | Since that means the Goa’uld were aware of it, | 那就意味着勾阿呜已经知道那里了, |
[06:08] | SGs 3 and 5 will be providing backup. | SG-3和SG-5将提供支援, |
[06:10] | If General Hammond approves the mission. | 如果哈蒙德将军批准任务的话. |
[06:15] | What mission? | 什么任务? |
[06:17] | Good morning, SG-1. | 早安,SG-1. |
[06:19] | Nice of you to join us. | 很高兴你加入我们. |
[06:22] | Good morning, sir. | 早安,长官. |
[06:27] | I’ve read Dr Jackson’s report on his translation. | 我已经读过了杰克森博士的翻译的报告. |
[06:30] | After the last time you encountered something like this, | 上次你遇到象这样的事情以后, |
[06:33] | I’m surprised you’re so willing to take on this mission. | 我很惊讶你仍然愿意进行这个任务. |
[06:37] | So am I, sir. | 我也一样,长官. |
[06:39] | Jack. | 杰克. |
[06:42] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔? |
[06:43] | Why wouldn’t we want to gain access | 为什么我们想从那个巨大的 |
[06:46] | to the greatest repository of knowledge? | 储藏库中获取知识? |
[06:48] | Find the Lost City of the Ancients, | 找到古人的遗忘城市, |
[06:50] | and use their technology to save the entire galaxy | 并使用他们的技术将整个银河系 |
[06:53] | from the evil of the Goa’uld? | 从邪恶的勾阿呜手中拯救出来? |
[06:56] | Well, there’s that. | 嗯,没错. |
[06:58] | From the mission file I’ve read, | 我已经读过任务文件, |
[07:00] | this thing whips up from the wall, | 这个东西会从墙里伸出来, |
[07:03] | grabs your head and rearranges your brain. | 抓住你的头并重新整理你的大脑. |
[07:05] | Sort of. | 有一点. |
[07:06] | Sort of? | 有一点? |
[07:07] | It downloads the entire library of Ancient knowledge | 它将整个古人图书馆的知识 |
[07:10] | into a person’s mind. | 下载到人的意识. |
[07:12] | That massive amount of data then unspools into your brain, | 巨大数量的数据接着就充塞进你的大脑, |
[07:15] | eventually taking over your consciousness. | 最后接管你的知觉. |
[07:18] | But it wasn’t meant for primitives like us. | 但并不意味着过去也像我们这样. |
[07:21] | Easy, fella. | 放轻松点, 伙计. |
[07:23] | The report said you almost died last time, sir. | 报告上说那次你差点就死了,长官. |
[07:26] | The Asgard removed the information from O’Neill’s mind | 在欧尼尔离我们而去之前, |
[07:28] | before he was lost to us. | 阿斯加德从他的头脑里移除了那些信息. |
[07:32] | So, why don’t we just shoot Thor a call? | 对,为什么我们不给索尔打个电话? |
[07:35] | Get him standing by as backup. | 让他准备就绪. |
[07:36] | We tried, sir. He’s not responding. | 我们试过了,长官.他没有回复. |
[07:39] | None of our alien allies have been reliable of late. | 我们的任何外星盟友都不能依靠了. |
[07:42] | Should something happen again… | 某些事情再次发生… |
[07:44] | No one should interface with the device. | 没人应该去和那个装置接触. |
[07:46] | We’re suggesting it be brought home for study. | 我们建议把它带回家研究. |
[07:49] | The engineering team that studied | 工程师们研究了 |
[07:51] | the last one of these devices you found | 你上次找到的装置. |
[07:53] | determined nothing after months of research. | 经过一个月的研究也没有确定任何事情. |
[07:56] | We believe that device’s power source | 我们认为那个装置的能源 |
[07:58] | was depleted when O’Neill activated it. | 在欧尼尔激活它以后就耗尽了. |
[08:02] | Recent intel suggests Anubis has become | 最近阿努比斯已经成为 |
[08:04] | a serious threat to dominate | 一个严重的威胁, |
[08:06] | the rest of the Goa’uld in a very short time. | 在非常短的时间内支配其它勾阿呜. |
[08:09] | We have to consider Earth | 我们必须意识到地球 |
[08:11] | is at risk now more than ever. | 目前的处境远比以前危险. |
[08:13] | If the knowledge contained within this device | 如果这个设备里包含的知识 |
[08:15] | can lead us to technologies we can use to defend ourselves, | 能指导我们保护自己, |
[08:19] | we must pursue it. | 那就必须得到它. |
[08:22] | Why didn’t you just say that? | 你为什么刚才没有说? |
[08:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[08:26] | You have a go. | 你们可以出发了, |
[08:28] | And be careful, people. | 大家小心些. |
[08:37] | The file you read in the car is just the beginning. | 你在车里读过的文件只是个开头. |
[08:41] | You might want to familiarise yourself with more of this | 接手工作之前 |
[08:43] | before you take the job. | 你可能需要读更多这样的文件. |
[08:47] | Take the job? | 接手工作? |
[08:48] | I just found out | 我才刚刚发现 |
[08:50] | that science fiction isn’t fiction. | 那个科幻小说不是小说. |
[08:53] | I mean, I’ve known there were secrets, | 我的意思是,我知道了那有很多秘密, |
[08:55] | big secrets, but this is… | 大的秘密,但是这是… |
[08:57] | I don’t know what’s scarier | 我不知道是什么 |
[08:59] | the fact that this is all true | 事实上这全部是真实的 |
[09:02] | or that you’re telling me. | 或者你告诉我的. |
[09:04] | I can’t imagine what kind of job you’re offering me, | 我不能想象你提供我的是哪种工作, |
[09:08] | but I don’t care any more. | 但我不在乎了. |
[09:09] | I realise you haven’t met the president yet. | 我意识到你还没会见总统. |
[09:13] | Just try and say no. | 请想办法说不. |
[09:23] | Chevron seven locked. | (戴维斯)第7号标志锁定. |
[09:30] | SG teams 1, 3 and 5, good luck. God speed. | SG第1,3,5小队.祝你们好运. 祝一路顺利. |
[09:35] | Thank you, sir. Let’s move out. | 谢谢,长官.开始行动. |
[10:03] | Reynolds. Set up a defence perimeter as you see fit. | 雷诺兹.在你认为恰当的范围内设置防御. |
[10:06] | Hold the gate till we get back. | 坚守星门直到我们回来. |
[10:09] | You got it. | 你明白了. |
[10:10] | Sir. | 是的,长官. |
[10:11] | SG-1, move out. | SG-1,行动. |
[10:25] | You know, | (欧尼尔) 你知道的, |
[10:27] | we’ve searched this place, up and down. | 我们已经搜索过这里了,上上下下. |
[10:30] | I know. | (丹尼尔) 我知道. |
[10:34] | We could have Goa’uld on our collective asses any minute now. | 现在随时都可能有勾阿呜出来. |
[10:38] | I know. | (丹尼尔) 我知道. |
[10:43] | According to the text in this column, | 根据这个原柱上的文字, |
[10:46] | it’s inside. | 它就在里面. |
[10:49] | Inside, you say? | 里面,你说的? |
[10:53] | Well, let me tell you, my friend, | 那好, 让我告诉你, 我的朋友, |
[10:56] | there is no “inside”. | 没有 “里面”. |
[11:00] | There’s just a whole lotta outside. | 只有整个的外面. |
[11:04] | I know. | 我知道. |
[11:06] | I’m getting some strange readings from here. | (卡特) 我在这里得到一些奇怪的读数. |
[11:10] | If I’m right… | 如果我没错… |
[11:18] | Look out. | 注意. |
[11:26] | Reynolds, come in. | (欧尼尔) 雷诺兹, 接进来. |
[11:29] | Go ahead. | 继续. |
[11:29] | Yeah, we got something here. Stand by. | 是的,我们在这得到些东西.等待会. |
[11:33] | All clear for the moment. | 全部了解. |
[11:44] | Now we just have to figure out | 现在我们只需要想出 |
[11:46] | how to get this thing out of the wall. | 怎么从墙里拿到这个东西就行了. |
[11:54] | Damn. | 该死的. |
[11:56] | Careful. | 小心. |
[11:57] | All right, one more time. | 好, 再说一次. |
[11:59] | Why are we doing this? Why? | 我们为什么要这么做? 为什么? |
[12:04] | You hear something, Harper? | 哈珀,听到什么了吗? |
[12:07] | We got multiple bogeys, coming in fast. | 我们有许多不速之客,快速接近中. |
[12:09] | Dial the gate. Send constant radio signal. | 拨号星门.发送无线电信号. |
[12:12] | We have to keep that door open. | 我们必须保持门开着. |
[12:14] | SG-1, we have incoming. | (雷诺兹) SG-1, 我们有客人了. |
[12:33] | Let’s go. | (欧尼尔) 我们快走. |
[12:34] | We can’t just leave. | 我们不能就这么走了. |
[12:36] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[12:37] | We must not allow this device | 我们不能允许这个设备 |
[12:39] | to fall into the hands of Anubis. | 落入阿努比斯的手中. |
[12:43] | Fine. | 好. |
[12:46] | – Jack! – He’s right. If we destroy it, | – 杰克! – 长官,他是对的. 如果我们破坏它, |
[12:48] | we lose our only chance | 我们就失去 |
[12:50] | to find the location of the Lost City. | 找到失落之城位置的唯一机会. |
[12:52] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[12:58] | Ah, crap. | 啊, 狗屎. |
[13:01] | All right, then what? | 那好, 然后呢? |
[13:04] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不, 不, 不, 不, 不. |
[13:07] | Jack, somebody has to do it. | 杰克, 必须有人这么做. |
[13:09] | The answer is in there. | 答案就在那里. |
[13:11] | If we don’t find the Lost City, | 如果我们找不到失落之城, |
[13:13] | we’re as good as dead. | 我们就等于死了. |
[13:14] | And who does the translating when you go Ancient? | 那么当你变的古人以后谁来做翻译? |
[13:30] | In fact, you’re the one person who can’t do it. | 事实上, 你是决不能这么做的人. |
[13:36] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[13:38] | Sir! | (卡特) 长官! |
[13:49] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[13:56] | SG-1, where the hell are you guys? | SG-1,你们到底在哪里? |
[13:59] | We can’t hold out for long. | 我们守不了多久了. |
[14:02] | Colonel Reynolds, we are headed back to the gate. | 雷诺兹上校, 我们正在返回星门. |
[14:14] | Hold positions. Greaves, you’re with me. | 坚守位置. Greaves,你跟我来. |
[14:33] | Take cover! | 找掩护! |
[14:41] | Jack. Jack, you OK? | 杰克. 杰克, 你还好吗? |
[14:44] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[14:46] | Come on. Let’s get him up. | 来. 我们架他走. |
[15:03] | Coming through the gate. | (雷诺兹) 哈蒙德将军,我们正在穿越星门. |
[15:05] | We’re behind you. Go! | (哈珀) 我们在你后面. 走! |
[15:13] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[15:15] | Didn’t quite go according to plan. | 没有完全按照计划进行. |
[15:16] | We have to get him to the infirmary. | 我们必须送他到医务室. |
[15:19] | I did it again. | 我又做了一次. |
[15:41] | Dr Weir. | 威尔博士. |
[15:45] | Sorry to have kept you so late. | 抱歉让你久等了. |
[15:48] | That’s all right. I’ve been doing a little reading. | 没关系. 我读了一会书. |
[15:52] | Mr President, I mean, | 总统先生, 我的意思是, |
[15:54] | this is truly so outrageous, | 这真是太骇人了, |
[15:56] | I feel compelled on behalf of everyone who has no idea that… | 我感觉代表每个人的利益,不知道那个… |
[15:59] | Megan. Could you get a car ready for Dr Weir? | 梅根.你拿到为威尔博士准备的车了吗? |
[16:04] | Five minutes. Thanks. | 5分钟. 谢谢. |
[16:08] | Sit down. | 请坐. |
[16:12] | Would you like something? | 你要来点什么吗? |
[16:15] | No, thank you. | 不,谢谢. |
[16:20] | Your reaction was very similar to mine when I found out. | 你的反应和我刚知道的时候差不多. |
[16:24] | I’m sorry. Five minutes, sir? | 抱歉. 5分钟, 先生? |
[16:26] | The negotiation you mediated in North Africa? | 你在北非调停过谈判吗? |
[16:30] | Yes? What does that have to do with this? | 是的? 那和这个有什么关系? |
[16:34] | Just that the Stargate probably makes that | 或许星际之门 |
[16:36] | seem like child’s play. | 就像孩子们的玩耍. |
[16:40] | Well, frankly, sir, | 嗯, 坦白讲, 先生, |
[16:42] | I have absolutely no idea what you want from me. | 我完全不明白你要我做什么. |
[16:45] | You brokered a dozen of | 你缔结了一打 |
[16:47] | the most sensitive treaties in modern times, | 现代最敏感的协议, |
[16:51] | speak God knows how many languages. | 能说天晓得有多少种的语言. |
[16:53] | Just five. | 只有5种. |
[16:56] | 5. Five. | |
[16:59] | I suppose your aversion to the military will be an issue. | 我认为你对军队的反感将是个问题. |
[17:03] | What are we talking about, exactly? | 我们在谈论什么, 却确的说? |
[17:05] | You running the Stargate programme. | 你被安排管理星际之门项目. |
[17:10] | Oh. | 噢. |
[17:16] | How in the hell did this happen? | 这事究竟是怎么发生的? |
[17:18] | It wasn’t an accident. | 这不是一次事故. |
[17:20] | He did it deliberately. | 他有意识这么做的. |
[17:22] | To access the Ancients’ knowledge. | 以便获取古人的知识 |
[17:23] | He, uh… | 他, 呃… |
[17:25] | We figured we’d never get another shot at it. | 我们不会再有机会得到它了. |
[17:27] | We know that the Ancient knowledge | 我们知道古人的知识 |
[17:30] | will essentially overwrite his brain. | 将重写他的大脑. |
[17:32] | We’re hoping he’ll become aware of | 我们希望他能意识到 |
[17:34] | the information we’re looking for. | 我们要寻找的信息. |
[17:36] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[17:38] | Then it will overwhelm his nervous system, | 然后它会压倒他的神经系统, |
[17:40] | and he will… | 并且他会… |
[17:41] | What? Meet my maker? | 什么? 归西吗? |
[17:43] | Pay the piper? | 付钱给吹笛手? |
[17:45] | Breach the pearly gates? | 破坏天国之门? |
[17:47] | Start pushing up daisies here and there? | 开始到处拔稚菊? |
[17:53] | You should be in the infirmary. | 你应该在医务室. |
[17:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:56] | We all know exactly what’s gonna happen. | 我们都确切知道会发生什么. |
[17:59] | In a few days, | 几天之后, |
[18:00] | I start speaking some strange language. | 我开始讲一些奇怪的语言. |
[18:02] | Few days after that, | 在那之后的几天, |
[18:04] | I start doing things beyond my control. | 我开始无法自控的做东西. |
[18:06] | And a few days after that, | 以及在那之后的几天, |
[18:09] | it’s “Good night, my someone, good night. “ | “晚安, 我的某人, 晚安.” |
[18:15] | With your permission, | 如果你允许, |
[18:17] | I’d like to take the weekend, | 我想过个周末, |
[18:19] | get a few things together. | 把些事情一起做了. |
[18:21] | Last time, it took a couple of days | 上一次, 在我们注意到 |
[18:23] | before we noticed a change in behaviour. | 变化之前需要好几天. |
[18:25] | I’ll be back Monday, | 我会在星期一回来, |
[18:27] | ready to work. | 准备好工作. |
[18:29] | Permission granted. | 准许申请. |
[18:30] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官. |
[18:33] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在,要是你们不介意, |
[18:36] | my favourite television show starts in half an hour. | 我最喜欢的电视节目半小时后就开始了. |
[18:47] | We’ve already done an initial review, | 我们已经做了一篇最初回顾了, |
[18:50] | and we’ve decided to suspend current operations | 并且我们决定暂停现行操作 |
[18:54] | until a new government division can be established. | 直到新的政府分派建立起来. |
[18:58] | The Stargate is a dangerous thing, | 星际之门是一个危险的东西, |
[19:01] | but given what we know is going on out there, | 但是它能让我们继续到外面去, |
[19:04] | it’s something we can’t ignore. | 这是我们所不能忽视. |
[19:06] | No, obviously not. | 不, 显而易见. |
[19:09] | I don’t want this to sound terribly self-centred… | 我不想让这听起来十分的自我中心… |
[19:12] | Why you? | 为什么是你? |
[19:14] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[19:15] | What do you think? | 你认为怎么样? |
[19:17] | Well, | 好的, |
[19:18] | I’m betting other world leaders | 我打赌其他的世界领导 |
[19:21] | are pressuring you for control. | 正在对你施压. |
[19:23] | See? I knew you were a quick study. | 看到了吗? 我就知道你学起来很快. |
[19:25] | And I can advise you there. | 并且在那给你些建议. |
[19:27] | But I am not qualified to negotiate with aliens. | 但是我没有资格同那些外星人谈判. |
[19:30] | No one is, Doctor | 没人有的, 博士 |
[19:32] | not you, not me. | 不是你, 也不是我. |
[19:34] | But someone has to do it. | 但是某个人必须去做它. |
[19:38] | The fact is, | 事实上是, |
[19:40] | we can’t keep this thing a secret forever. | 我们不能让这件事情永远保密. |
[19:44] | And you wanna put a friendly face on this thing | 那么你想要它在公开的时候 |
[19:46] | when it goes public, | 有一张友好的面孔, |
[19:48] | someone less threatening than a US general. | 某个比美国将军较少威胁的人. |
[19:51] | People will panic. | 人民会恐慌的. |
[19:53] | It’s going to take anything and everything we have | 我们要尽可能任何事情和一切 |
[19:58] | to keep our civilisation | 来维持我们的文明, |
[20:00] | from turning upside down. | 不要弄得乱七八糟. |
[20:02] | But, make no mistake, | 但是, 别犯错误, |
[20:04] | you’re not just a figurehead for the sake of publicity. | 你不只是座向公共宣传的雕像. |
[20:06] | I chose you for a damn good reason. | 我选择你是因为一个该死的理由. |
[20:14] | I take it my five minutes are up. | 我的5分钟结束了. |
[20:17] | Actually, it was seven. | 实际上, 是7分钟. |
[20:20] | Don’t worry, this is just the beginning. | 别担心, 这只是开始. |
[20:29] | What if I say no, sir? | 先生,如果我回答不,怎么办? |
[20:31] | Never going to happen. | 不可能发生的. |
[20:36] | Bonnie! | 邦妮! |
[20:38] | Come on in here. Thank you. | 进来. 谢谢. |
[20:40] | Good seeing you again. | 很高兴再次见到你. |
[20:45] | So, things aren’t quite as simple as they seemed. | 那么,事情不完全像他们想的一样简单. |
[20:49] | It never seemed simple, sir. | 它绝对不那么简单,先生. |
[20:52] | Be careful who you trust, Doctor. | 博士,小心你信任的人. |
[20:54] | Does that include you, sir? | 先生,那也包括你吗? |
[20:58] | He may be the president, | 他也许是总统, |
[21:00] | but I am the one person you want on your side. | 但我是一个你需要在你一边的人. |
[21:03] | And the one person you don’t wanna cross. | 还是一个你不能跨越的人. |
[21:20] | Hi, sir. | 嗨,长官. |
[21:22] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[21:24] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗? |
[21:26] | Sorta. | 没有. |
[21:29] | I couldn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚上睡不着. |
[21:30] | Should’ve called. | 你应该打个电话. |
[21:32] | I didn’t want to bother you. I… | 我并不想打搅你. 我… |
[21:37] | Um… | 呃… |
[21:40] | I was just looking at the sky. | 我只是在看天空. |
[21:43] | Trying to figure out | 努力计算 |
[21:44] | how many stars we’d actually been to. | 我们去过多少个星球. |
[21:47] | Actually, only a few of the stars visible | 实际上,从地球上可见的星球 |
[21:50] | from Earth have Stargates on them, so… | 只有很少的一些上面有星门.因此… |
[21:54] | I knew that. | 我知道那个. |
[21:55] | Hammond send you by to check up on me? | 哈蒙德派你来检查我的? |
[21:57] | No. | 不是的. |
[22:00] | It’s funny, really. I, uh… | 很有意思, 真的. 我, 嗯… |
[22:02] | I was out driving, | 我在外面驾驶, |
[22:04] | you know, in my car, | 你知道,在我自己车里, |
[22:06] | and I, um… I drove here. | 并且我, 嗯…开到了这里. |
[22:15] | Funny. | 有趣. |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 对啊. |
[22:19] | There’s coffee around here. I think. | 我想这还有些咖啡 |
[22:29] | Maybe not. How about a beer? | 大概没了.一瓶啤酒怎么样? |
[22:32] | Sure. Why not? | 当然. 为什么不呢? |
[22:53] | Want a glass? I can wash one. | 要杯子吗? 我可以洗一个. |
[22:55] | No, I’m fine. Thank you, sir. | 不了,很好. 谢谢, 长官. |
[22:59] | Sir, do you ever talk to her? | 长官,你和她谈过吗? |
[23:03] | Can we not talk about that? | 我们能不谈那个吗? |
[23:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[23:07] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[23:10] | Can we not talk about that, either? | 我们能否也不谈这个? |
[23:12] | OK. | 好的. |
[23:15] | What do you wanna talk about? | 你想谈些什么? |
[23:22] | You wanna be alone. | 你想单独一会 |
[23:23] | This was a bad… I should go. | 这样不好… 我应该走了. |
[23:27] | Finish your beer. | 喝完你的啤酒. |
[23:31] | And then you have to wait at least an hour | 然后在你驾车之前 |
[23:33] | before you drive. | 必须等待至少1小时. |
[23:39] | Sir… | 长官… |
[23:49] | What? | 什么? |
[23:52] | I should have done it. | 我本应去做的. |
[23:54] | What? Stick your head in that thing? | 做什么?把你的头放进那个东西里? |
[23:57] | Are you nuts? | 你傻了吗? |
[24:03] | Carter, you’re one of this country’s natural resources, | 卡特, 你是这个国家的自然资源, |
[24:07] | if not national treasures. | 如果不是国家宝藏. |
[24:12] | It couldn’t have gone down any other way. | 它不应该以任何方式离去. |
[24:20] | I just… hope it’s worth it. | 我只是… 希望它是值得的. |
[24:24] | Even if we do find the Lost City, | 即使我们确实找到了失落之城, |
[24:27] | even if we get there | 即使我们到了那里 |
[24:28] | and find what we need to defend the planet… | 并找到了我们所需要保护行星的… |
[24:30] | That would be worth it. | 那将是值得的. |
[24:45] | Hello. | 有人吗. |
[24:51] | In here. | 在这里. |
[25:02] | Sorry. Are we interrupting anything? | 抱歉.我们是不是打断了什么事情? |
[25:05] | No. | (两人一起) 没有. |
[25:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[25:08] | Uh… It’s a funny story, actually. | 呃… 实际上,它是个有趣的故事. |
[25:12] | We were driving by and saw Sam’s car… | 我们在驾车然后看到了山姆的车… |
[25:15] | Funny. | 有趣. |
[25:16] | Teal’c said… | 提亚克说… |
[25:18] | He didn’t say anything, | 他什么也没说, |
[25:19] | he looked at me and did that eyebrow thing. | 他看着我并且扬眉毛. |
[25:21] | And I said to him | 然后我对他说 |
[25:22] | “Hey, why don’t we stop by… “ | “嘿, 我们为什么不停下来…” |
[25:24] | Is that doughnuts? | 那是炸面圈吗? |
[25:27] | – Indeed. – Excellent. | – 的确. – 好极了. |
[25:36] | Rise. | (阿努比斯) 抬头. |
[25:40] | My lord, I believe the humans of the Tauri | 我的大人,我相信地球人 |
[25:43] | destroyed the device you sought. | 破坏了你所寻找的设备. |
[25:45] | You failed to stop them. | 你没有阻止他们. |
[25:47] | They anticipated our arrival, my lord. | 大人,他们预料到我们的到来. |
[26:07] | You are so wrong. | (欧尼尔) 你们都错了. |
[26:11] | It’s the perfect analogy. | 它是完美的相似. |
[26:13] | Burns as Goa’uld. | 灼烧勾阿呜. |
[26:16] | They are merely animated characters. | 他们仅仅是性格栩栩如生. |
[26:19] | You are so shallow. | 你们都太肤浅了. |
[26:21] | Please! Teal’c is one of the deepest people I know. | 请看!提亚克是我认识的人中最深奥的一个. |
[26:24] | He’s so deep. | 他是如此深. |
[26:26] | Go on, tell him how deep you are. | 快来, 告诉他你有多深奥. |
[26:29] | You’ll be lucky if you understand this. | 要是你懂这个你就太幸运了. |
[26:32] | My depth is immaterial to this. | 我的深奥是无形的. |
[26:34] | Oh, you see? | 噢,看到了吗? |
[26:36] | No more beer for you. | 不再给你啤酒喝了. |
[26:39] | I’m sorry, sir, but I have to agree. | 很抱歉,长官,但我必须同意. |
[26:43] | I don’t see the connection. | 我看不出联系. |
[26:44] | All right, that does it. | 好,那是它了. |
[26:46] | You know, the entire VHS collection | 你知道, 全部的家用录像系统收藏 |
[26:49] | was going to one of you. | 都归你们了. |
[26:51] | It’s going to Siler. He gets it. | 将要沉默.他获得了. |
[26:56] | Thank God. Pizza. | 感谢上帝.皮萨. |
[27:05] | Well, you’re not the usual delivery boy. | 恩, 你不是平常那个投送男孩. |
[27:08] | Is this a good time? | 这个时间不好吗? |
[27:10] | It’s always a good time for you, sir. Come on in. | 对你来说总是一个好时间,长官. 请进. |
[27:13] | Let me get you a chair. | 让我给你拿把椅子. |
[27:16] | General. | 将军. |
[27:19] | At ease, Major, please. | 请随意,少校 |
[27:22] | There you go, sir. | 拿来了,长官. |
[27:25] | I’m glad to find you all here. | 我很高兴你们都在这里. |
[27:28] | You wouldn’t happen to have another one of those? | 你要和这里其中一个见面? |
[27:31] | I would. I hope you like Guinness, sir. | 我希望你喜欢吉尼斯黑啤酒(英国产烈性黑啤酒),长官. |
[27:36] | I find it a refreshing substitute for… | 我发现它能提神替代… |
[27:41] | food. | 食物. |
[27:48] | I’ve been relieved of command. | 我被解除指挥了. |
[27:54] | What? | 什么? |
[27:55] | The president has effectively shut down the SGC | 总统已经关闭星门指挥部 |
[27:59] | for a three-month review process. | 以便做3个月的评估. |
[28:02] | Three months? | 3个月? |
[28:03] | During which time, | 在那段时间里, |
[28:04] | a newly-formed government department | 新近成立的一个政府部门 |
[28:06] | will take the place of Stargate Command. | 将替代星际之门指挥中心. |
[28:09] | But, sir, the colonel | 但是,长官,上校他 |
[28:10] | we don’t have much time. | 我们没有那么多时间. |
[28:12] | How could this happen? | 这是怎么发生的? |
[28:15] | Kinsey. | 金赛. |
[28:17] | Does anyone know anyone | 谁知道都是谁投票给了 |
[28:19] | who voted for those two shrubs? | 那2根灌木头? |
[28:20] | I’ve known Hayes for a long time. | 我认识海耶斯很久了 |
[28:22] | He’s a good man. | 他是一个好人. |
[28:23] | Despite his taste in running mates, maybe. | 任凭他的口水在竞选里,或许. |
[28:26] | Robert Kinsey brought in a lot of campaign financing, | 罗伯特 金赛带来了很多运动投资, |
[28:29] | and, for all we know, | 并且, 就我们所知, |
[28:31] | he may have used his knowledge of the Stargate as leverage | 他可能使用星际之门的技术作为影响 |
[28:34] | to get himself a place on the ticket. | 使他在票选中占据一席之地. |
[28:37] | It doesn’t matter now. | 这个现在已经不重要了. |
[28:39] | We’re gonna lie down for this? | 我们要因这个倒下吗? |
[28:40] | We’ve been in this situation before. | 我们以前也有过类似处境. |
[28:42] | No. This time it’s different. | 不.这次是不一样的. |
[28:47] | Who’s replacing you, sir? | 谁会接替你,长官? |
[28:50] | Her name is Dr Elizabeth Weir. | 她的名字是伊丽莎白 威尔博士 |
[28:52] | A civilian? | 一个平民? |
[28:54] | I’ve heard of her. | 我听说过她. |
[28:55] | She’s an expert in international politics. | 她是一位国际政治学方面的专家. |
[28:59] | She mediated high-level UN negotiations. | 她调停过高级联合国谈判. |
[29:01] | I referenced her in our treaty for the Tok’ra. | 我们在和托克拉的条约中引用过她. |
[29:04] | I’ve been ordered to | 我已经接到命令 |
[29:05] | Washington to discuss reassignment. | 到华盛顿讨论再分配, |
[29:08] | I leave tomorrow. | 明天就走. |
[29:09] | Uh, General, we do have a little unfinished business here. | 呃, 将军, 我们这里有点未完成的事情. |
[29:15] | As far as I know, | 据我所知,你星期一去报告, |
[29:17] | you’re to report to work as scheduled on Monday. | 然后做计划好的工作. |
[29:19] | Something must be done. | 某些事情必须完成. |
[29:21] | I have my orders. | 我有我的命令. |
[29:22] | Besides, I have a feeling | 此外, 我感觉我在华盛顿 |
[29:24] | I may be able to do more from Washington than I can here. | 比在这里能做更多事情. |
[29:27] | In the meantime? | 同时吗? |
[29:29] | You’ll just have to plead your case | 你们只是要准备报告情况 |
[29:31] | to the new administration. | 给新管理员. |
[29:33] | I have every confidence in you people. | 我对你们很有信心. |
[30:02] | Amazing, isn’t it? | 令人惊讶,不是吗? |
[30:04] | I don’t really care. | 我其实并不关心. |
[30:07] | OK. | 没问题. |
[30:09] | Wait. | 等等. |
[30:11] | There’s gonna be a lot of changes. | 将有很多变化. |
[30:13] | Not everyone’s gonna be happy about them. | 但不是每个人都会感到满意. |
[30:16] | Yes. I’m about to step into one myself. | 是的. 我正要走进我自己. |
[30:19] | OK. Bye. | 好的. 再见. |
[30:21] | Sorry. I walk around with this. | 抱歉. 我就这样到处走. |
[30:23] | I look like a crazy person, talking to myself. | 我看起来就像是个发疯的人,和自己交谈. |
[30:26] | Elizabeth Weir. | 伊丽莎白 威尔. |
[30:28] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[30:29] | I can’t get used to being underground. | 我不习惯在地底下. |
[30:32] | I keep looking for a window. | 我在找一扇窗户. |
[30:33] | I see you found the one with the best view. | 我发现你找到的那个有最好的视角. |
[30:36] | When we first tried to get the Stargate to work, | 当我第一次得到星际之门工作的时候, |
[30:39] | I would come here and just stare at it for hours. | 我来到这里并且凝视它几小时. |
[30:42] | Is that a gentle reminder | 那能有效地提醒你 |
[30:44] | that you’ve been a part of this since the beginning? | 开始成为这里的一部分了? |
[30:48] | Subtle, huh? | 不可思议,是吗? |
[30:49] | Hm. | 嗯. |
[30:54] | So, a little light reading? | 那么,做过一些阅读了? |
[30:57] | Uh… | 噢… |
[30:58] | I’ve been awake all weekend. | 整个周末我都清醒着. |
[31:03] | The reality of this is… | 这个是真实的… |
[31:05] | it’s an adrenaline rush. | 有点肾上腺素上升. |
[31:07] | Hey, at least I know | 嘿,至少我知道了 |
[31:08] | you have a beating heart. | 你有颗耐敲的心脏. |
[31:11] | I don’t expect a warm welcome from the military. | 我不能期待受到军队那里的欢迎. |
[31:14] | You’re replacing a great man, | 你替换的是一个伟大的人物, |
[31:17] | uniform notwithstanding. | 尽管如此相同. |
[31:19] | OK. | 是的. |
[31:21] | But I’m hoping you, of all people, | 但是我希望在许多人中, |
[31:24] | won’t jump to conclusions. | 你不要过早下结论. |
[31:26] | Like, why someone like you is here. | 比如,为什么有人喜欢你在这里. |
[31:29] | Someone like me? | 有人喜欢我? |
[31:30] | You started out as a political activist, | 你作为政治积极分子出发 |
[31:33] | lobbying against spending on the military. | 游说反对军队的开销. |
[31:35] | And how I end up working | 并且我为何我结束工作 |
[31:37] | for those I was criticising? I know. | 因为正在处罚?我知道. |
[31:39] | But I’ve decided that the best way to | 但我认为结束 |
[31:41] | stop the proliferation of weapons | 武器扩散的最好方法 |
[31:43] | is to try and end the need for them. | 就是想办法结束他们的需求. |
[31:46] | So I’m gonna be the voice of reason | 所以我决定成为 |
[31:48] | to whoever will listen. | 他们要听到的声音. |
[31:51] | And you think that’s why the president chose you | 并且这你是你认为总统选择你 |
[31:54] | to take over the SGC? | 接管星门指挥部的原因吗? |
[31:59] | I don’t know why I’ve been given this job. | 我不知道为什么被给了这份工作. |
[32:02] | I really don’t. | 真的不知道. |
[32:04] | But I’m gonna do it to the best of my ability | 但是只要我在这里 |
[32:05] | as long as I’m here. | 就会尽我所能做到最好. |
[32:07] | I’ll examine the mandate. | 我会检查命令. |
[32:09] | Don’t underestimate the threat. | 不要低估了威胁. |
[32:11] | I’m not. This country’s history of Manifest Destiny | 我没有.这个国家的历史和命运 |
[32:14] | cannot continue out to the galaxy. | 显然不能延伸到银河系. |
[32:16] | Especially when this is all behind the back of the planet. | 尤其是这全部都是行星后面的时候. |
[32:19] | I’m not saying everything here is right. | 我不是说在这里的任何事都是正确的. |
[32:22] | We have no right to play God, | 我们没有权利以上帝自居, |
[32:24] | but neither do the Goa’uld. | 同样的勾阿呜也不行. |
[32:25] | I know none of this | 我知道任何这些纸上的东西 |
[32:27] | may seem real to you on paper, | 都不能让你觉得真实, |
[32:29] | but, trust me, they’re pure evil. | 但是,请相信我,它们是绝对邪恶的. |
[32:32] | Now, if they had the chance, | 现在,如果他们有机会, |
[32:33] | they would either destroy us | 他们一定会在毁灭我们 |
[32:35] | or enslave us all. | 和奴役我们中任选其一. |
[32:36] | You can read as many mission reports | 你能读到你所想象到的 |
[32:38] | as you want, | 大量任务报告, |
[32:39] | but before you decide | 但是当你决定在这里 |
[32:40] | what should be done here, | 应该做什么的时候, |
[32:42] | why don’t you go through that gate | 为什么你不穿过那道门 |
[32:44] | and see what’s going on for yourself? | 亲眼看看发生了什么? |
[32:47] | In good time. | 适当的时间. |
[32:48] | We may not have good time. | 我们没有足够的时间. |
[32:50] | O’Neill doesn’t. | 欧尼尔没有. |
[32:52] | I want you to know, | 我想让你知道, |
[32:53] | O’Neill’s current condition is of serious concern to me. | 我非常关心欧尼尔现在的状态. |
[32:56] | You realise Jack did what he did | 你是否意识到杰克这么做 |
[32:58] | because it was our only way | 是因为这是我们唯一 |
[32:59] | to find the Lost City? | 能找到失落之城的办法? |
[33:01] | Unscheduled incoming traveller. | (广播) 计划外的访客到来 |
[33:05] | All the offworld teams are back already. | 所有的外世界队伍都已经回来了. |
[33:12] | We’re receiving | 我们收到了 |
[33:13] | Master Bra’tac’s personal identification code. | 布瑞泰克大师的个人识别码. |
[33:16] | I know what a IDC is. | 我知道身份识别认证代码是什么. |
[33:17] | He’s an ally, and if we don’t open the… | 他是盟友,另外如果我们不打开虹门的话… |
[33:19] | I understand that. Thank you. | 我理解那个.谢谢. |
[33:22] | Go ahead, please. | 请继续. |
[33:43] | Bra’tac. | 布瑞泰克. |
[33:49] | This is Dr Elizabeth Weir. | 这是伊丽莎白 威尔博士. |
[33:52] | She’s the new leader of this facility. | 她是这里的新领袖. |
[33:54] | Hello. | 你好. |
[33:55] | Has Hammond of Texas fallen in battle? | 得克萨斯的哈蒙德阵亡了吗? |
[33:58] | No, sir, he’s fine. | 没有,他很好. |
[34:00] | We’ve had some recent changes in our political leaders. | 最近我们的政治领袖们有一些变化. |
[34:04] | I see. | 我明白了. |
[34:10] | Bra’tac, what’s wrong? | 布瑞泰克,怎么了? |
[34:14] | I am afraid I am not the bearer of good news. | 恐怕我带来的不是好消息. |
[34:17] | We have had word from Jaffa loyal to our cause. | 从忠于我们信仰的贾法那里得到了消息. |
[34:20] | Anubis is gathering the full force of his fleet. | 阿努比斯正在聚集他的全部舰队. |
[34:24] | He will be here within three days. | 3天之内他就会到达这里. |
[34:38] | Bob, could we stop complaining | 鲍勃, 我们能不能停止抱怨, |
[34:41] | and start figuring out what we’re going to do? | 开始计划我们要做什么吗? |
[34:43] | Mr President? General Hammond. | 总统先生?哈蒙德将军. |
[34:45] | Show him in. | 带他进来. |
[34:47] | We can’t ignore a threat of this magnitude. | 我们不能忽视这个巨大的威胁. |
[34:50] | Hear the man out. | 听他把话说完. |
[34:52] | Well, whatever he is. And get back to me. | 恩,他是. 记着回复我. |
[34:59] | General George Hammond. | 乔治 哈蒙德将军. |
[35:02] | Mr President. | 总统先生. |
[35:05] | It was lieutenant last time we spoke, wasn’t it? | 上次我们谈话的时候是中尉,不是吗? |
[35:07] | For both of us. | 我们都是. |
[35:09] | That was a lot of hair ago, sir. | 那是很多年以前了,先生. |
[35:12] | Sit down. | 请坐. |
[35:19] | When I took this job, | 接手这份工作的时候, |
[35:20] | I thought I had the weight of the world | 我感觉全世界的重量 |
[35:22] | on my shoulders. | 都在我肩膀上. |
[35:23] | But then I found out what you do for a living. | 接着我发现你是做什么的 |
[35:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生. |
[35:28] | This had nothing to do with your record. | 这与你的记录无关. |
[35:30] | If the American people knew what your contribution was… | 如果美国人民知道你的贡献是什么… |
[35:34] | Thank you, sir. That’s kind of you to say. | 谢谢,先生. 你说的很对. |
[35:37] | One day, maybe they will. | 某一天,或许他们会的. |
[35:42] | Dr Weir, she’s as smart as they come. | 威尔博士,她象他们来的一样聪明. |
[35:44] | I hope so. | 希望如此. |
[35:45] | Poor thing, | 可惜的是, |
[35:46] | she has no idea what she’s gotten herself into. | 她对于自己将进行的事没主意. |
[35:49] | But I had no choice, George. | 但我没有选择,乔治. |
[35:51] | I had to do something. | 我必须做点什么. |
[35:53] | I want you to know | 我想要你知道, |
[35:54] | that I’m aware of your history with the vice president. | 我意识到你和副总统的历史. |
[35:58] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生. |
[35:58] | Hell, we both know why I picked Kinsey. | 真该死,我们两个都知道为什么我选择金赛. |
[36:01] | More than the money. | 更多的钱. |
[36:01] | He delivered Florida all by himself. | 他独自一人交付弗罗里达. |
[36:04] | If I knew then… | 如果我那时候知道… |
[36:06] | Of course. | 当然. |
[36:09] | So, let’s talk about your reassignment. | 那么,让我们谈谈你的再分配问题. |
[36:14] | I was thinking more of retirement, sir. | 我在着重考虑退休,先生. |
[36:17] | I don’t think so, George. | 我不这样想, 乔治. |
[36:18] | Not just yet. | 还没到时候. |
[36:19] | I wanna keep you around Washington. | 我想让你留在华盛顿附近保持联系. |
[36:22] | We’re gonna need you and your expertise. | 我们需要你和你的知识. |
[36:27] | Three days from now is a Thursday. | 现在算起3天后是星期四. |
[36:30] | Thursday’s not good for us. | 对我们并不好. |
[36:32] | Why now? | 为什么是现在? |
[36:34] | Anubis believes we know the location of the Lost City. | 阿努比斯认为我们知道失落之城的位置. |
[36:37] | We don’t. | 我们不知道. |
[36:38] | Not yet. | 还没. |
[36:39] | But he doesn’t know that we don’t know. | 但是他不清楚我们不知道. |
[36:41] | Well. | (金赛) 很好. |
[36:42] | Some people just don’t know when to leave. | 有些人只是不知道什么时候离开. |
[36:45] | Colonel O’Neill. Major Carter. Teal’c. | 欧尼尔上校.卡特少校. 提亚克. |
[36:50] | These are strange circumstances to be meeting… | 在奇怪的情形下会面… |
[36:53] | And you are… ? | 你是…? |
[36:57] | I am Dr Elizabeth Weir, Colonel. | 我是伊丽莎白 威尔博士, 上校. |
[37:00] | You can just call her your one hope | 你可以叫她为你 |
[37:02] | of ever stepping through the Stargate again. | 再次穿过星际之门的希望. |
[37:05] | Bit of a mouthful. | 一口一点儿. |
[37:07] | I know I’m playing catch-up, | 我知道我在玩抛球,接球的游戏, |
[37:10] | but I understand time is short. | 但我懂得时间很短暂. |
[37:11] | Actually, it’s all relative, ma’am. | 实际上,它都有关,夫人. |
[37:14] | Carter could explain it better, | 卡特能解释的好点, |
[37:16] | if we had more time. | 如果我们有多余时间的话. |
[37:19] | Shall we have a seat, then? | 那么,我们都坐下吧? |
[37:24] | This is a situation of grave importance. | 这是个非常重要的处境. |
[37:27] | She’s quick. | 她太快了. |
[37:29] | Which is why I’ve taken it upon myself to come | 这就是我亲自来的原因, |
[37:31] | and hear Mr Bra’tac personally. | 来亲自听听布瑞泰克先生的. |
[37:34] | Master Bra’tac. Master. | 布瑞泰克大师. 大师. |
[37:38] | I beg your pardon. | 我请求你的原谅. |
[37:43] | So you believe the Goa’uld Anubis | 你相信勾阿呜 阿努比斯 |
[37:47] | is planning to attack? | 正在计划攻击? |
[37:50] | You may be certain of it. | 你会确认的. |
[37:53] | I’ll say this | 我会说 |
[37:54] | the timing is impeccable. | 时间还足够. |
[37:57] | The moment we suspend Stargate operations, | 现在我们把星际之门挂起来, |
[37:59] | you pull this out of your hat. | 从你们帽子外头拖出去. |
[38:01] | Mr Vice President, | 副总统先生, |
[38:03] | if you’re suggesting | 如果你是建议我们 |
[38:05] | that we’d make something like this up… | 做像这样的事情… |
[38:07] | That’s exactly what I’m suggesting. | 那就是我正建议的. |
[38:10] | Well, that is exactly what we do. | 好,那确实是我们做的. |
[38:12] | We sit around on our fat asses | 我们肥大的屁股坐在这里无所事事 |
[38:14] | and create scenarios | 不停地编造情节, |
[38:15] | that put the planet at risk. | 还讲地球处于危险之中. |
[38:17] | That’s what we do. | 那是我们做的. |
[38:18] | I think you’d do about anything. | 我认为你将做任何事. |
[38:20] | Gentlemen. | (伊丽莎白) 先生们. |
[38:22] | Let’s assume that Master Bra’tac is in earnest | 让我们假设布瑞泰克大师是来真的, |
[38:25] | and that the threat is real. | 还有威胁也是真实的. |
[38:27] | Do you know what the threat is? | 你知道威胁是什么吗? |
[38:29] | Anubis is half-Goa’uld, | 阿努比斯一半是勾阿呜, |
[38:31] | half-ascended Ancient, | 一半是升天的古人, |
[38:32] | with the knowledge and technology to wipe us all | 能用知识和技术把我们所有人 |
[38:35] | from the face of the Earth. | 从地球上清除掉. |
[38:37] | What about negotiating? | 谈判怎么样? |
[38:39] | For crying out loud, that’s derentis. | 搞什么,那是derentis. |
[38:47] | What? | 什么? |
[38:48] | You just said “derentis”. | 你刚刚说”derentis”. |
[38:51] | – Did not. – Did too. | – 没有. – 有的. |
[38:55] | “Derentis”, what is that? | “Derentis”,什么意思? |
[38:56] | Latin? | 拉丁语吗? |
[38:57] | It’s not. | 不是的. |
[38:58] | I think what he is trying to say is that, | 我认为他试图说的是, |
[39:00] | based on our past experiences, | 基于我们的过去的经验, |
[39:02] | negotiating would be insane. Crazy. | 谈判是发神经和愚蠢的举动. |
[39:04] | – I got that. – However, | – 我知道了. – 但是, |
[39:06] | we believe there may be alien technology | 我们相信在力所能及的范围内 |
[39:09] | within our reach that could defeat Anubis. | 可能有外星科技能战胜阿努比斯. |
[39:12] | Now you’re pulling a ray gun | 噢,那你现在要从帽子里 |
[39:13] | out of your hat? | 拿出把射线枪是吗? |
[39:14] | Weapons capable of defending this planet. | 武器可以保护这颗行星. |
[39:18] | I can’t believe we’re listening to this. | 我不能相信我们正在听这个. |
[39:21] | Mr Vice President, on his last… | 副总统先生,在他最后一次任务… |
[39:23] | I am aware of the events that have, | 我知道曾发生的事情, |
[39:26] | once again, compromised | 再一次,妥协. |
[39:28] | Colonel O’Neill’s invaluable judgement. | 欧尼尔上校无价的判断. |
[39:31] | And the fact that on his last official mission, | 以及事实就是在他上次正式任务中, |
[39:35] | he has incurred the wrath of humanity’s | 他代表我们所有人 |
[39:36] | worst enemy on behalf of us all… | 招惹了最坏的愤怒的敌人… |
[39:39] | Wait a minute. I thought you didn’t buy into | 稍等.我认为你可没买进 |
[39:43] | the whole invasion thing. | 整个侵略事件. |
[39:45] | The fact is, until we know | 事实是,直到我们知道 |
[39:47] | the location of the Lost City… | 失落之城的位置之前… |
[39:49] | I know where it is. | 我知道它在哪里. |
[39:52] | You know where it is now? | 你现在知道它在哪里? |
[39:56] | I will. It’s in there somewhere. | 我会知道的.它就在某个地方. |
[40:04] | Look, let me make this simple. | 看,让我使这事简单点. |
[40:07] | I come up with the Lost City, | 我提供失落之城位置, |
[40:08] | we go find it. | 我们去找到它. |
[40:09] | Yes or no? | 行还是不行? |
[40:10] | No! | 不行! |
[40:17] | Who are you, really? | 你是谁,实际上? |
[40:20] | And why are you here? | 还有你为什么在这里? |
[40:23] | I will consider it. | 我会考虑的. |
[40:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[40:29] | You’re welcome. | 不客气. |
[40:35] | I must return to Chulak. | 我必须回丘拉克去. |
[40:37] | I, too, will go. | 我也一样. |
[40:40] | In the hope of procuring ships | 尽最大努力获得飞船 |
[40:42] | and warriors to defend this world. | 和保护这个世界的战士. |
[40:44] | Good luck. | 祝你好运. |
[41:07] | What the hell was that? | 究竟是怎么回事? |
[41:10] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[41:11] | You don’t know O’Neill like I do. | 你不像我一样了解欧尼尔. |
[41:16] | This is my call. Colonel O’Neill… | 这是我的回应.欧尼尔上校… |
[41:19] | Is the one who got us into this mess. | 是那个让我们陷入这场困境的人. |
[41:21] | I don’t see… | 我没看到… |
[41:22] | I want him gone. I want them all gone. | 我要他走.我要他们全部都走. |
[41:25] | You haven’t figured that out yet? | 你还没明白吗? |
[41:26] | Oh, I’ve figured out quite a bit. | 噢,我相当明白了. |
[41:29] | Well, hallelujah for that. | 很好,为了哈利路亚(赞美上帝). |
[41:32] | This is my office. | 这是我的办公室. |
[41:34] | This is my chair. | 这是我的椅子. |
[41:36] | Until I’m told otherwise, | 直到我不被这样说, |
[41:37] | I’m gonna make decisions as I see fit. | 认为合适时我会自己做决定. |
[41:40] | Not as they fit into your agenda. | 尽管他们不符合你的议程. |
[41:42] | You have no idea what my agenda is. | 你根本不知道我的议程是什么. |
[41:44] | Whatever your agenda is. | 我才不管你的议程是什么. |
[41:48] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道. |
[41:49] | If you think you do, | 如果你想什么就做什么, |
[41:52] | you’re not as smart as I thought. | 你就没有我所想的那么聪明. |
[42:06] | So, T… if I don’t see you again. | 那么,提亚克…如果我再也见不到你了. |
[42:11] | I will see you soon, O’Neill. | 不久我就会见到你,欧尼尔. |
[42:13] | You know something I don’t? | 你知道些我不知道的些事情吗? |
[42:16] | In fact, it is you that knows something | 实际上,是你知道些 |
[42:18] | that I do not. | 我不知道的些事情. |
[42:20] | Hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的. |
[42:36] | I wish you all well. | 我祝你们全部好运. |
[43:16] | Does this mean anything to you? | 这个对你有点意义吗? |
[43:19] | No. | 没有. |
[43:20] | Could you at least look at it? | 你能不能至少看一下? |
[43:23] | Daniel, I don’t speak Ancient. Yet. | 丹尼尔,我不会说古人语.还没. |
[43:27] | And when I do, | 并且当我说的时候, |
[43:28] | eventually, you know I’ll never understand it. | 最终会的, 你知道我也决不会理解它. |
[43:31] | You have to try. | 你必须试试. |
[43:33] | Last time, things just popped into my fron. | 上一次,只是砰的一声进了我的”fron”. |
[43:35] | Fron is “head”. | “fron”是头. |
[43:38] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[43:40] | Maybe if you stopped | 或许要是你停止 |
[43:41] | working on this stupid crossword. | 继续在这个愚蠢的纵横字谜上下功夫. |
[43:43] | I’d like to at least finish that while I can. | 我想至少要完成现在我还能做的. |
[43:47] | I thought… | 我认为… |
[43:48] | 13 across, you wrote “taonas”. | 13横,你写了”taonas”. |
[43:50] | Yeah, so? What’s it mean? | 是嘛,因此?它指什么? |
[43:53] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我不知道,需要你来告诉我. |
[43:55] | Eight down, you wrote “praclarush”. | 8下,你写了”praclarush”. |
[43:58] | What’s eight down? | 8下是什么? |
[44:00] | “Label”. There’s empty spaces. | “Label”(标签).空的空间. |
[44:03] | I think the answer is supposed to be “identification”. | 我想答案应该是”identification”(确定). |
[44:07] | 13 across is “sphere”. | 13横是”sphere”(球体). |
[44:10] | Jack, this is it. | 杰克,就是它. |
[44:14] | See, I assume we still speak the same language. | 看到了吗,我认为我们仍然讲相同的语言. |
[44:17] | Mostly. | 大多数的. |
[44:18] | Sphere, planet. Label, name. | Sphere,行星. Label,名字. |
[44:21] | Following still you not. | 然而你还是不知道. |
[44:22] | Praclarush Taonas. | Praclarush Taonas. |
[44:24] | You wrote the name of the planet | 我认为你在纵横字谜上写了行星的名字, |
[44:28] | where we’ll find the Lost City in the crossword. | 在那里我们能找到失落之城. |
[44:31] | Bit of a jump. | 小跳一下. |
[44:32] | Why else would you do that? | 另外为什么你这么做? |
[44:35] | The clue for seven down is “celestial body”. | 线索的7下是”celestial body”(天体). |
[44:38] | And he wrote “Uma Thurman”. | 他写的是 “Uma Thurman”. |
[44:40] | Yes. | 对. |
[44:44] | It has to mean something. | 它肯定意味着什么. |
[44:46] | It does. | 是的. |
[44:56] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了. |
[45:06] | Praclarush Taonas. | Praclarush Taonas. |
[45:09] | According to this, it means “lost in fire”. | 按照这个它的意思是”在火中失去了” |
[45:13] | This has to be the planet of the Lost City. | 这个肯定是失落之城所在的行星. |
[45:15] | Knowing the name of the planet doesn’t help, | 知道行星的名字没有帮助, |
[45:18] | unless we have a gate address. | 除非我们有星门地址. |
[45:37] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克,你在做什么? |
[45:41] | – At. – What? | – At. – 什么? |
[45:44] | At. | At. |
[45:46] | – This? – That. | – 这个? – 那个. |
[45:47] | That is at? | 那是at? |
[45:49] | You can stop that. | 你应该停止那个. |
[45:50] | Don’t ask what it means, I don’t know. | 不要问我它的意思,我不知道. |
[45:53] | I think I do. | 我认为我知道. |
[46:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[46:06] | Sh! | 嘘! |
[46:10] | Well? | 怎么了? |
[46:11] | You just told us to be quiet. | 你刚刚要我们安静点. |
[46:13] | No. When I look at this, I think “Sh”. | 不对.当我看着它,我想到了”嘘”. |
[46:18] | That’s it. | 就是它. |
[46:20] | What? | 什么? |
[46:24] | “Praclarush Taonas”. | “Praclarush Taonas”. |
[46:27] | Six syllables. | 6个标志. |
[46:28] | What if each symbol on the Stargate | 假使每一个星际之门上的标志 |
[46:30] | has a sound? | 都有发音呢? |
[46:31] | Like an alphabet? | 就像字母表? |
[46:32] | Praclarush Taonas isn’t just the name. | Praclarush Taonas不仅仅是名字. |
[46:35] | It’s also the gate address. | 它也是星门地址. |
[46:43] | At is the Earth’s symbol. Our point of origin. | At是地球的标志. 我们的起点. |
[46:48] | Praclarush Taonas At. | Praclarush Taonas At. |
[46:50] | So this would lead us to the Lost City. | 因此这个能带我们去失落之城. |
[46:53] | It has to. | 一定是的. |
[46:54] | Wait a minute. | 稍等. |
[46:56] | We dialled this address two years ago, | 2年前我们拨过这个地址, |
[46:58] | but couldn’t establish a wormhole. | 但是无法建立虫洞. |
[47:00] | The gate must be buried. | 星门一定是被埋住了. |
[47:01] | Lost in fire. | Lost in fire(在火中失去了). |
[47:03] | What we need could still be there. | 但我们需要的可能还在那里. |
[47:05] | I could use the address | 我能使用地址 |
[47:06] | to calculate the planet’s location, | 计算出行星的位置, |
[47:08] | but we’ll need a ship. | 但我们需要一艘飞船. |
[47:10] | Prometheus. | “普罗米修斯”. |
[47:12] | But with Anubis on his way, | 但是阿努比斯就在路上, |
[47:14] | Prometheus is our last line of defence. | “普罗米修斯”是我们最后的防线. |
[47:16] | Maybe Teal’c has something by now. | 也许提亚克现在有些收获了. |
[47:19] | Where’s Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校在哪里? |
[47:23] | Packing. | 包装. |
[47:26] | – Colonel. – Don’t ask. | – 上校. – 不要问. |
[47:29] | The last time, he just did things | 上一次,他也是做事情 |
[47:31] | without knowing why. | 却不知道为什么. |
[47:32] | It’s a good sign. | 这是个好信号. |
[47:34] | It means we’re on the right track. | 意味着我们的想法对头. |
[47:36] | Sir? | 长官? |
[47:37] | I don’t know, Carter. | 我不知道,卡特. |
[47:44] | Grab a naqahdah generator, will ya? | 找个那夸达发生器,可以吗? |
[48:05] | I am Ronan. | 我是罗南. |
[48:07] | I knew your father. | 我认识你父亲. |
[48:10] | It is an honour. | 是种荣誉. |
[48:17] | I have a ship at my disposal. | 我有一艘飞船. |
[48:19] | So we have heard. | 我们听说过了. |
[48:21] | Forgive me, but, as brave as you are, | 请原谅我,但是, 尽管你们是如此勇敢, |
[48:24] | you cannot hope to stop the fleet of Anubis | 但你不能希望仅用一艘飞船 |
[48:26] | with just one ship. | 就能阻止阿努比斯的舰队. |
[48:28] | I have seen the extent of his forces. | 我看到过他的强大力量. |
[48:30] | We only wish to use your ship | 我们只是希望用你的飞船 |
[48:32] | to help us find something much more powerful. | 帮我们找到一些更强有力的力量. |
[48:34] | Something that we believe | 一些我们坚信 |
[48:35] | will defeat Anubis once and for all. | 能最终战胜阿努比斯的力量. |
[48:38] | If that is true, then I will join you. | 如果这是真的,我会加入你们. |
[48:45] | That is my only condition. | 这是我唯一的条件. |
[48:51] | I am a fine pilot. | 我是个很好的飞行员. |
[48:53] | So we have heard. | 我们也听说过了. |
[49:01] | Have you got everything you need? | 准备好所需要的一切了吗? |
[49:04] | I think there’s still the sink in the kitchen. | 我认为厨房里仍然需要各洗涤槽. |
[49:06] | Was that a joke? | 是个玩笑吗? |
[49:08] | Perhaps. A bad one. | 大概吧.拙劣的. |
[49:11] | Yes, very bad. | 对,非常糟糕. |
[49:13] | But I sense hope for you. | 但我觉得你希望. |
[49:16] | Well, I hope for all of us | 嗯,我对大家都有希望 |
[49:18] | that you find what you’re looking for, Colonel. | 你所正在寻找的,上校. |
[49:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[49:48] | What? | 什么? |
[49:49] | I would have done it, you know. | 我要完成它,你知道的. |
[49:54] | I know. | 我知道. |
[49:55] | There has to be a way to reverse it. | 那里无疑有条路返回来. |
[49:58] | Once we have what we need. | 一旦我们得到所需要的. |
[50:01] | We’ll find a way. | 我们会找到路的. |
[50:08] | We’re coaxing everything out of the engines, | 除了引擎我们关了所有东西, |
[50:11] | but we’re still two days away. | 但仍然需要2天路程. |
[50:13] | How you feeling, sir? | 长官,感觉怎么样? |
[50:14] | A bit cruvis. | 有点不太好. |
[50:17] | A little fron ache. | 有点头疼. |
[50:26] | We need to go faster. | 我们需要开快点. |
[50:44] | A short time ago, | 总统先生,不久前 |
[50:46] | our radar detected three Goa’uld vessels | 我们的雷达侦测到3艘勾阿呜飞船 |
[50:48] | emerging from hyperspace. | 跳跃出超空间. |
[50:50] | Looks like you were wrong, Bob. | 看起来你是错的, 鲍勃. |
[50:52] | Three Goa’uld ships is hardly | 3艘勾阿呜飞船很难是 |
[50:54] | the full force of Anubis’s fleet. | 阿努比斯的全部舰队. |
[50:56] | It sounds to me like Anubis wants to know | 看起来像是阿努比斯想要知道 |
[50:58] | if SG-1 was successful in | SG-1是否成功获得了 |
[51:00] | procuring Ancient defence technology. | 古人的防御技术. |
[51:02] | They weren’t. | 他们还没有. |
[51:03] | Not yet, but Anubis doesn’t know. | 还没,但是阿努比斯不知道. |
[51:06] | He’s most likely holding back his invasion fleet | 他很可能隐藏起了他的入侵舰队 |
[51:08] | till he finds out what we’ve got. | 直到查明我们已经有了什么. |
[51:10] | Sir, Prometheus and our fleet of 302s | 先生,”普罗米修斯”和我们的X-302 |
[51:13] | can give them a run for their money. | 能给他们有力的打击. |
[51:15] | If that’s all he throws at us, I agree. | 如果那就是他带来的全部,我同意. |
[51:17] | Then let’s do it. | 那么让我们开始吧. |
[51:19] | However, Mr President, I agree with your assessment. | 不过,总统先生,我同意你的看法. |
[51:22] | Anubis wants to goad us into a precipitous action | 阿努比斯想将我们逼到险境, |
[51:25] | which will show our hand. | 再让我们摊牌. |
[51:27] | I believe launching the Prometheus now | 我相信现在启动”普罗米修斯” |
[51:30] | will only serve to demonstrate | 只能证明 |
[51:31] | we lack the very advanced weaponry Anubis is afraid of. | 我们缺少阿努比斯所害怕的非常先进的武器. |
[51:38] | Remain at DEFCON 3 for the time being, | 暂时维持在三级戒备状态 |
[51:41] | but contact the governments of Russia, | 联系俄罗斯, |
[51:42] | Great Britain, France, China and Canada. | 英国,法国,中国和加拿大政府. |
[51:46] | Let ’em know what we think we’re in for. | 让他们知道我们认为必定会经历的事情. |
[51:48] | In the meantime, I better prepare a hell of a speech. | 同时,我该准备该死的讲话了. |
[51:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[52:06] | Gimme your zat. | 给我你的镭射枪枪. |
[52:20] | There you go. | 还给你. |
[52:23] | Sir, | 长官, |
[52:25] | you should know that General Hammond | 你应该知道哈蒙德将军 |
[52:27] | authorised me to take command… | 授权我来指挥… |
[52:29] | Do it now. | 现在就做. |
[52:30] | I don’t think that’s necessary. | 我认为那是不必要的. |
[52:32] | I trust you. | 我相信你. |
[52:34] | I’ll make it easy for you. | 我将为你让它容易些. |
[52:36] | I resign. You’re in charge. | 我辞职.你来负责. |
[52:41] | OK. | 好的. |
[52:43] | At your house, before Daniel and Teal’c showed up, | 在你家里,丹尼尔和提亚克来之前, |
[52:47] | what I was gonna say was… | 我想说的是… |
[52:49] | I know. | 我知道. |
[53:16] | My lord. The advance Ha’tak reports | 大人.前方的哈塔克报告说 |
[53:19] | that they have received no challenge. | 没有收到任何挑战. |
[53:22] | Order them to begin the attack. | 命令他们开始攻击. |
[53:25] | If the Tauri have weapons of the Ancients, | 如果地球人有古人的武器, |
[53:28] | we shall see. | 我们将看到. |
[53:48] | This doesn’t look good. | 看起来不太好. |
[53:50] | The surface is almost completely covered by lava flows. | 行星表面几乎完全被熔岩覆盖. |
[53:53] | How could there have been a civilisation? | 那里怎么能有文明? |
[53:55] | A star becomes a red giant | 一颗行星在它生命的末端 |
[53:57] | near the end of its life. | 开始演变为红巨星. |
[53:59] | A million years ago, | 100万以前, |
[54:00] | this planet may have looked like Earth. | 这个星球可能看起来像地球. |
[54:02] | So we’re a million years late? | 所以我们来晚了100万年吗? |
[54:04] | Probably more. | 或许更久. |
[54:05] | That’s very late. | 非常晚. |
[54:11] | What? | 什么? |
[54:21] | I have scanned the entire surface. | 我已经扫描了整个行星表面. |
[54:25] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么? |
[54:26] | I don’t even know why we’re here. | 我甚至不知道我们为什么在这里. |
[54:29] | But you did pack the hazmat suits for us. | 但是你为我们带了防辐射服. |
[54:32] | You knew the condition of the planet | 你知道行星的情况, |
[54:34] | and that we would have to go there. | 而且我们必须去那里. |
[54:36] | Then you know more than I do. | 那么你知道的比我还多. |
[54:38] | No, sir. I don’t. | 不,长官.我不知道. |
[54:40] | Sit down and take a look. | 坐下看一看. |
[54:45] | That’s an order. | 这是命令. |
[54:55] | Easy. | 简单. |
[55:11] | Taonas. | Taonas. |
[55:14] | – Sir? – What? | – 长官? – 什么? |
[55:16] | You looked at the screen and said “Taonas”. | 你看着屏幕说”Taonas”. |
[55:22] | If you say so. | 如果你这样说. |
[55:23] | You say so. | 你这样说的. |
[55:29] | There’s a small anomaly on the surface here. | 这里的表面有块小的异常区域. |
[55:32] | Like a bubble. | 像一个气泡. |
[55:33] | Is it a cavern? | 是个洞穴? |
[55:36] | It looks like a perfectly-formed half-sphere | 看起来像是溶解的岩石 |
[55:38] | of molten rock. | 完全形成的半球面. |
[55:39] | Perhaps a force field for the city was covered over. | 或许城市被能量场覆盖着. |
[55:43] | Too small to have a city in there. | 那里太小了,容不下一座城市. |
[55:45] | We aren’t getting energy readings from it. | 我们没有从那里得到能量数据. |
[55:47] | Perhaps the shield has since failed. | 大概保护场已经失效了. |
[55:50] | We should still check it out. | 我们仍然应该检查下它. |
[55:56] | We’ve managed to contact the captain of the Spruance, | 我们已经设法联系上了 斯普鲁恩斯的空军上尉, |
[55:59] | a destroyer in the Nimitz battle group. | Nimitz(尼米兹航空母舰)战斗小组的一架破坏者. |
[56:02] | Some beam came outta the sky. | (上尉) 一些耀眼的光从天空射来. |
[56:04] | There wasn’t any warning, | 没有任何警告, |
[56:06] | but the entire carrierjust went up in a fireball. | 整个运输舰被火球击毁. |
[56:09] | Captain, can you see the enemy? | 上尉, 你能看见敌人吗? |
[56:11] | Holy! | 天啊! |
[56:11] | Another cruiserjust blew up. | 另一艘巡洋舰被炸毁了. |
[56:14] | Where the hell’s the fire coming from? | 这些火究竟是从哪里来的? |
[56:31] | The engagement began less than five minutes ago. | 战斗刚开始不到5分钟. |
[56:34] | And that was only one Goa’uld ship. | 而且那里只有一艘勾阿呜飞船. |
[56:54] | Here, the crust may be thin enough for the rings to penetrate. | 这里,外壳很薄,圆环可以穿透它. |
[56:59] | Stand by. | 请等待. |
[57:14] | Can you still hear us? | 你还能听到我们吗? |
[57:16] | Indeed. Loudly and clearly. | (提亚克) 当然. 声音又大又清晰. |
[57:19] | We will move a safe distance, | 我们要移动到安全距离, |
[57:21] | and return on your signal. | 你发出信号后返回. |
[57:26] | The radiation level’s high. | (卡特) 辐射水平很高. |
[57:28] | I believe Ronan was correct. | (提亚克) 我确信罗南是正确的. |
[57:32] | A shield once protected this structure. | 一个护盾曾经保护这里. |
[57:34] | It’s possible the rings compromise the dome’s integrity. | (卡特) 它很可能就是圆环穿透的那个圆顶. |
[57:38] | Too bad. Otherwise, | (丹尼尔) 太糟了. |
[57:41] | it’s very pleasant. | 否则,是非常愉快的. |
[58:14] | Architecture definitely indicates | (丹尼尔) 建筑物明确表明 |
[58:18] | this was built by the Ancients. | 这里是古人建造的. |
[58:21] | This facility does not appear operational. | (提亚克) 没有明显的可操作迹象. |
[58:24] | I don’t know about you guys, | (卡特) 我不知道你们怎么想的, |
[58:28] | but I’m hoping this isn’t the Lost City. | 但我希望这里不是失落之城. |
[58:32] | Sir, be careful. | 长官, 小心. |
[58:38] | Jack, you sure you know what you’re doing? | 杰克, 你确定你正在做的吗? |
[58:56] | The atmosphere is safe. | 空气安全了. |
[59:26] | It’s a map of the galaxy. | (卡特) 这是银河系的地图. |
[59:28] | Looks like every planet | 看起来这里标示了 |
[59:31] | the Ancients ever colonised is indicated here. | 所有古人开扩过的星球. |
[59:34] | This is where we are | 这是我们现在的地方 |
[59:35] | Praclarush. | Praclarush. |
[59:40] | That’s our solar system. | 这是我们的太阳系. |
[59:44] | Earth. | 地球. |
[59:45] | That does not appear to be Earth. | 那似乎不是地球. |
[59:48] | It doesn’t take into consideration | 它没有考虑到 |
[59:50] | the 30 million years of continental drift. | 大陆板块3000万年的迁移. |
[59:54] | Sir, why are you showing us this? | 长官,你为什么让我们看这个? |
[59:59] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[1:00:04] | Terre Atlantus. | Terre Atlantus. |
[1:00:06] | “Terre” is Earth. Atlantis. | “Terre”指的是地球. 亚特兰蒂斯. |
[1:00:09] | The Lost City of Atlantis? | 亚特兰蒂斯的失落之城? |
[1:00:13] | Are you saying the Lost City of the Ancients is here? | 你是说古人的失落之城在这里? |
[1:00:20] | Antarctica. | 南极洲. |
[1:00:22] | Subo glaciuse. | Subo glaciuse. |
[1:00:25] | “Under the ice. “ | “在冰下面.” |
[1:00:26] | The city we’ve been looking for | 我们寻找的城市 |
[1:00:28] | is under the ice of Antarctica. | 就在南极洲的冰层下面. |
[1:00:30] | It’s been on Earth the whole time? | 它一直都在地球上? |
[1:00:34] | We were there. | 杰克,我们就在那里. |
[1:00:36] | We came all this way just to find out | 我们来这里仅仅是发现 |
[1:00:38] | that we have to go all the way back. | 我们必须原路返回? |
[1:00:40] | No. | 不. |
[1:01:09] | A power source. | (卡特) 一个能源装置. |
[1:01:14] | Bra’tac, we’re on our way. | 布瑞泰克,我们马上就走. |
[1:01:16] | We know the location of the Lost City. | 我们知道了失落之城的位置, |
[1:01:19] | It’s on Earth. | 它在地球上. |
[1:01:20] | Understood, Major Carter. | 了解, 卡特少校. |
[1:01:23] | Pilot the vessel. I will see to the transport rings. | 引导飞船. 我要处理传送环. |
[1:01:31] | I am betrayed. | 我被出卖了. |
[1:01:34] | You are the betrayer of your one true god, Anubis. | 你才是背叛者, 背叛了你的一位真神,阿努比斯. |
[1:01:45] | You should have struck for my heart, Ronan. | 你应该刺我的心脏,罗南. |
[1:01:49] | You will die more slowly this way. | 这样刺,你会慢慢痛苦的死去. |
[1:01:51] | You are mistaken. | 你错了. |
[1:01:52] | I no longer carry a symbiote. | 我没有再带有共生体. |
[1:02:10] | I don’t think the dome’s gonna hold. | (丹尼尔) 我觉得圆顶坚持不住了. |
[1:02:16] | You are weak, old man. | 你很虚弱,老头. |
[1:02:26] | Bra’tac, what’s happening up there? | (卡特) 布瑞泰克,出什么事了? |
[1:02:39] | You may be younger, but not the wiser. | 也许你很年轻,但你缺少智慧. |
[1:02:55] | Bra’tac, the dome is collapsing. | 布瑞泰克,圆顶正在崩塌. |
[1:03:17] | Secure the ship. | (布瑞泰克) 飞船安全了. |
[1:03:30] | Ronan was an agent of Anubis. | 罗南是阿努比斯的探子. |
[1:03:34] | Save your strength, old friend. | 保存你的力气,老朋友. |
[1:03:37] | You know that I am stubborn, Teal’c, | 提亚克,你知道我是很顽强的, |
[1:03:40] | but this battle I fear I cannot win. | 但是这场战斗我感到自己赢不了. |
[1:04:20] | The pain is fading. | 疼痛正在退却. |
[1:04:25] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[1:04:39] | Once more, I am in your debt. | 再一次,我欠了你的债. |
[1:04:43] | But how? | 怎么救的? |
[1:04:45] | O’Neill possesses the healing power of the Ancients. | 欧尼尔拥有古人的治疗能力. |
[1:04:49] | I guess your condition’s a little more advanced than last time. | 我猜测你的状态比上次更进化一点. |
[1:04:54] | Teal’c, set a course for Earth. | 提亚克,设置回地球的路. |
[1:05:05] | Our F/A-22s and ABLs are all in the air, | 我们的F/A-22s和导弹防御武器都在天上了, |
[1:05:09] | but so far there’s been nothing to intercept. | 但是迄今没有什么要拦截的. |
[1:05:11] | Since the battle group was destroyed, | 战斗组被消灭后, |
[1:05:13] | the Goa’uld haven’t fired. | 勾阿呜没有再开火. |
[1:05:15] | Why not a city or two? | 为什么不是一座或两座城市? |
[1:05:17] | Just to prove his point. | 只是为了证明他的观点. |
[1:05:32] | Hold your fire! It’s a hologram. | 停止射击! 这是全息图. |
[1:05:36] | I am Anubis. | 我是阿努比斯. |
[1:05:44] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你是在开玩笑吧. |
[1:05:46] | You are the leader of this world. | 你是这个世界的领袖. |
[1:05:49] | Henry Hayes. | 亨利 海耶斯. |
[1:05:50] | President of the United States of America. | 美利坚合众国的总统. |
[1:05:53] | One nation among many. | 许多国家中的一个. |
[1:05:56] | No more. Bow before your god. | 不再是了.向你的神鞠躬. |
[1:06:01] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样想. |
[1:06:03] | However, I am willing to discuss your surrender. | 不过,我乐意讨论下你的投降. |
[1:06:06] | If you possessed weapons matching mine, | 如果你有武器对着我, |
[1:06:09] | you would have used them. | 你可以使用它们. |
[1:06:12] | Don’t let the suit fool ya, fella. | 不要被衣服愚弄了,小伙子. |
[1:06:14] | We’re gonna fight. | 我们要战斗. |
[1:06:15] | You bring destruction upon yourselves. | 你们给自己带来了毁灭. |
[1:06:17] | Never going to happen. | 决不会发生. |
[1:06:27] | Too much? | 太多了? |
[1:06:41] | OK. | 知道了. |
[1:06:43] | Sir, 30-plus ships just appeared in orbit, | 先生, 30艘以上的飞船刚刚出现在轨道, |
[1:06:48] | taking station around the planet. | 环绕着行星周围. |
[1:06:54] | He didn’t buy it. | 他又没买它. |
[1:06:56] | It’s time to go to the Alpha site. | 是时候该到阿尔法基地了. |
[1:06:58] | You can stay in contact… | 你能呆那里继续联系… |
[1:07:00] | Bob, go ahead. | 鲍勃,去吧. |
[1:07:03] | Mr President… | 总统先生… |
[1:07:04] | No, no. Go ahead. I’m staying. | 不, 不. 去吧. 我留下. |
[1:07:16] | You’re all welcome to join him. | 你们所有人都可以加入他. |
[1:07:20] | I think you know | 我想你是知道的,先生, |
[1:07:22] | we’re staying here with you, sir. | 我们都和你呆在一起. |
[1:07:25] | George, you deserve the right to go. | 乔治,你应该去了. |
[1:07:27] | No, sir. I think I’ll stay as well. | 不, 先生.我认为也要留下来. |
[1:07:30] | Good. | 很好. |
[1:07:32] | If you’ll accept it, | 如果你接受, |
[1:07:33] | I’ve got another job for you. | 我要给你另一项工作. |
[1:07:54] | Are you preparing a weapon for battle, O’Neill? | 欧尼尔,你在准备武器战斗吗? |
[1:07:59] | Sensors have detected an armada of Goa’uld ships | 感应器侦测到一只勾阿呜舰队 |
[1:08:02] | in orbit around Earth. | 在近地球轨道上. |
[1:08:07] | Can you understand anything that I’m saying, O’Neill? | 你能理解我所说的任何东西吗,欧尼尔? |
[1:08:21] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[1:08:24] | I wish for you to know that… | 我希望你知道… |
[1:08:54] | Mr President, in the last two hours, | 总统先生,前2个小时里, |
[1:08:57] | the enemy has focused on | 敌人集中于 |
[1:08:58] | systematically taking out power grids | 有系统的攻击电网 |
[1:09:00] | and broadcast terminals around the globe. | 和全球的广播终端. |
[1:09:03] | They seem to wanna disable our communications. | 他们想瘫痪我们的通讯. |
[1:09:10] | So much for my speech. | 我要讲的太多了. |
[1:09:11] | We’re doing our best to | 我们正尽力选择 |
[1:09:13] | get the word out to the public. | 对公共讲话的内容. |
[1:09:15] | Saying what? | 说什么? |
[1:09:16] | For the moment we’re sticking with a meteor shower. | 此刻我们正在遭受一场流星雨. |
[1:09:20] | That’ll only hold up | 那只能持续到 |
[1:09:21] | as long as those ships stay out of range. | 舰队呆在范围以外. |
[1:09:23] | Go to DEFCON 1. | 开始一级警戒. |
[1:09:26] | John, launch Prometheus. | 约翰,启动”普罗米修斯”. |
[1:09:40] | I thought you were a lot of things. | 我认为你有许多问题, |
[1:09:42] | A coward wasn’t one of them. | 但懦夫并不是其中之一. |
[1:09:44] | I’m a pragmatist, Doctor. | 我是个实用主义者,医生. |
[1:09:46] | Someone has to ensure the survival of the human race | 必须有人保证人类种族的生存 |
[1:09:49] | and the American way of live. | 和美国的生活方式. |
[1:09:51] | By the way, if you survive, | 顺便说下,如果你幸免于难, |
[1:09:54] | you’re through. | 允许你通过. |
[1:09:58] | What’s going on? | 见鬼的发生什么事了? |
[1:09:59] | We’ve lost power. | 我们在失去动力. |
[1:10:00] | Get it back! | 恢复它! |
[1:10:01] | Manual Iris control. Close it, now. | 手动虹膜控制,关闭它,现在. |
[1:10:10] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你认为你在做什么? |
[1:10:11] | Open that Iris and dial the Alpha site. | 打开虹膜,拨号阿尔法基地地区! |
[1:10:14] | Unauthorised offworld activation. | 未授权的外世界激活. |
[1:10:20] | That was a nuke. Or worse. | 那是个核弹.或者更糟糕的. |
[1:10:22] | Anubis has dialled in. | 阿努比斯拨号进来了. |
[1:10:23] | You’re not going anywhere. | 哪里你也去不了. |
[1:10:25] | Get me out of here. You hear me? | 让我离开这里.你听到没有? |
[1:10:27] | Just received a message from SG-1. | 刚收到SG-1的通讯. |
[1:10:29] | It’s not coming through the gate. | 不是从星门那里发送的. |
[1:10:31] | I don’t give a damn! | 我诅咒你! |
[1:10:33] | Well, I do! | 噢,随便! |
[1:10:36] | Dr Weir. | 威尔博士. |
[1:10:37] | Mr President, | 总统先生, |
[1:10:38] | Prometheus can’t win against | “普罗米修斯” 不能战胜 |
[1:10:40] | an entire Goa’uld fleet, | 整支勾阿呜舰队, |
[1:10:41] | but it could buy SG-1 time to complete their mission. | 但它可以为SG-1完成任务赢得时间. |
[1:10:44] | Mr President, | 总统先生, |
[1:10:45] | that is downright insane. | 简直是完全的精神错乱. |
[1:10:48] | I am relieving Dr Weir, taking command… | 我要解除威尔博士,取得指挥… |
[1:10:51] | Sir, from what I’ve looked at… | 先生,从我看到过的… |
[1:10:54] | Will you shut the hell up? | 你能不能他妈的闭嘴? |
[1:10:56] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起,先生. |
[1:10:58] | Not you, Doctor. | 不是你,博士. |
[1:11:00] | Excuse me? | 请再说一遍? |
[1:11:01] | Consider your resignation accepted. | 考虑接受你的辞职. |
[1:11:03] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做. |
[1:11:05] | Oh, please. I got enough on you to have you shot. | 噢,来吧. 我有足够的理由. |
[1:11:08] | This is the biggest mistake you will ever make. | 这是你犯的最大的错误. |
[1:11:11] | But I think I’ll stick with | 但我认为我会继续 |
[1:11:12] | my original thought, | 维持我的最初意见, |
[1:11:14] | which is, shut the hell up. | 那就是,给我他妈的闭嘴. |
[1:11:16] | I promise, you will only live to regret this. | 我发誓你会为此后悔一辈子. |
[1:11:20] | Go ahead, Dr Weir. | 继续,威尔博士. |
[1:11:22] | I believe, sir, sending Prometheus to cover SG-1 | 先生,我坚信派”普罗米修斯”掩护SG-1 |
[1:11:26] | is our best hope. | 是我们最大的希望. |
[1:11:30] | We have our orders. | 得到命令了. |
[1:11:31] | Let’s get this bird in the air. | 让我们把这只鸟送到天空. |
[1:11:33] | Set inertial compensators and shields at maximum. | 设置活跃补偿,最大防护. |
[1:11:36] | Initiate launch sequence. | 开始启动. |
[1:11:51] | Jack’s modifying the transmitter. | 杰克正在修改传送环. |
[1:11:53] | We’ll use it to bore a hole through the ice. | 我们要用它在冰层穿个洞. |
[1:11:56] | We must first defeat the forces of Anubis. | 首先我们要击败阿努比斯的舰队. |
[1:11:58] | How we gonna do that? | 我们怎么才能做到? |
[1:11:59] | You must exit hyperspace | 你必须在接近地球大气层的地方 |
[1:12:02] | close to the Earth’s atmosphere. | 跳跃出超空间. |
[1:12:03] | To be on the other side of the armada. | 是在舰队的另一边. |
[1:12:06] | There won’t be much time to decelerate. | 没有多余的时间来减速. |
[1:12:09] | Of that I am aware, old friend. | 我知道的,老朋友. |
[1:12:26] | Teal’c, you’re gonna pull up, right? | 提亚克,你正在拉升,是吗? |
[1:12:30] | I am attempting to do so. | 我在尝试这么做. |
[1:12:51] | Where now? | 现在在哪里? |
[1:12:52] | It has to be near the coordinates | 一定是在我们找到 |
[1:12:54] | where we found the second Stargate. | 第二个星际之门的地方. |
[1:13:19] | My lord. | 大人. |
[1:13:20] | A scout ship has exited hyperspace | 一艘侦察船跳出了超空间, |
[1:13:23] | and is heading for the planet’s southern pole. | 正在向行星南极点驶去. |
[1:13:48] | Sir, how long is this gonna take? | 长官,这需要持续多久? |
[1:13:58] | Anubis cannot have missed our arrival. | 阿努比斯不可能不知道我们来了. |
[1:14:01] | You are correct. | 没错. |
[1:14:02] | Al-kesh and gliders approach. Many. | 艾欧凯序和滑翔机正在接近. 很多. |
[1:14:08] | They will be in firing range in 30 seconds. | 它们将在30秒内进入射程. |
[1:14:17] | More ships approaching from the opposite direction. | 更多飞船从对面接近中. |
[1:14:21] | Sir, we’re about to get our a… | 长官,我们必须… |
[1:14:24] | They are not Goa’uld. | 他们不是勾阿呜. |
[1:14:43] | Defend that scout ship at all cost. | 不惜一切代价保护那艘侦察船. |
[1:14:46] | Prometheus. | “普罗米修斯”. |
[1:14:47] | SG-1, this is Hammond. | (哈蒙德) SG-1,这里是哈蒙德. |
[1:14:50] | Do you read? | 你们收到了吗? |
[1:14:51] | Yes, sir. It’s good to see you. | 是的,长官.很高兴看见你. |
[1:14:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走. |
[1:15:08] | Colonel, how are we gonna get down there? | 上校,我们怎么到达下面? |
[1:15:13] | The rings. | 圆环. |
[1:15:14] | The Ancients built the Stargates, | 古人建造了星际之门, |
[1:15:16] | there must be a set of rings. | 那里肯定有一套圆环. |
[1:15:18] | The transmission beam just couldn’t | 传送器照射就不能 |
[1:15:20] | penetrate a mile of ice. | 穿透一英里的冰层. |
[1:15:27] | We’re taking damage to the outer hull. | 我们正遭受飞船外壳损害 |
[1:15:30] | F302s have expended their ordnance. | F-302s消耗完了它们的武器. |
[1:15:32] | We can’t take them aboard. | 我们无法带它们上舰. |
[1:15:34] | They’ll have to divert to McMurdo. | 让他们转向去麦克默多海峡. |
[1:15:36] | We need to recharge the shields. | 我们需要给护盾补充能量. |
[1:15:38] | Hold your position. | 坚守位置. |
[1:15:44] | Ready. | 准备好了. |
[1:15:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运. |
[1:16:16] | We are in range, my lord. | 我们在射程以内了,大人. |
[1:16:19] | Fire. | 开火. |
[1:16:23] | Shields are failing. | 护盾在衰弱. |
[1:16:24] | Scout ship clear. | 侦察船离开了. |
[1:16:25] | Set a course for Anubis’s mothership. | 方向设为阿努比斯的母舰. |
[1:16:27] | Move us out of here. | 我们离开这里. |
[1:16:29] | Main engines on line. Emergency thrust. | 主引擎上线. 紧急推动. |
[1:16:36] | Tauri vessel is abandoning its position. | 地球人的战舰正在放弃位置. |
[1:16:46] | This looks vaguely familiar. | (卡特)这里看起来有些熟悉. |
[1:17:08] | Dormata. | Dormata. |
[1:17:11] | “Sleep”? | “睡眠”? |
[1:17:27] | You are too late. | 你太晚了. |
[1:17:28] | The power of the Ancients is mine. | 古人的力量是我的. |
[1:17:46] | Fools. | 傻瓜. |
[1:17:49] | It’s a hologram. | 那是张全息图. |
[1:18:39] | The human attack vessel approaches. | 人类攻击战舰接近中. |
[1:18:42] | Destroy it. | 击毁它. |
[1:19:09] | Sir, whatever you’re gonna do… | 长官,你要做什么… |
[1:19:15] | Shields are down. Weapons are expended. | 护盾完了. 武器消耗殆尽. |
[1:19:19] | The next hit’s gonna take us out. | 下一击我们就出局了. |
[1:19:21] | Hold your course. | 保持方向. |
[1:19:22] | Brace for a collision. | 坚持到撞击. |
[1:19:23] | If we go, they go. | 如果我们完了,他们也完蛋. |
[1:20:44] | Weapons fire coming from the surface. | 武器火力来自于行星表面. |
[1:20:46] | Break off course. Get us clear. | 改变路线.我们离开这里. |
[1:20:57] | Our shields are of no use. | 我们的护盾没有用. |
[1:21:02] | No! | 不! |
[1:21:12] | What the hell was that? | 那究竟是什么? |
[1:21:14] | That was SG-1. | 那是SG-1. |
[1:21:16] | Thousands of bright yellow… | (男人) 数千明亮黄色的… |
[1:21:19] | I don’t know, | 我不知道那是什么, |
[1:21:20] | they’re coming from the surface. | 它们来自表面. |
[1:21:21] | They’re cutting the enemy fleet to shreds. | 它们正把敌人的舰队切割成碎片. |
[1:21:25] | My God, it’s beautiful. | 天啊,真漂亮. |
[1:21:33] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:21:36] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:21:39] | His pulse is erratic. | 他的脉搏很不稳定. |
[1:21:42] | Don’t you dare leave us now. We won. | 不要妄想现在离开我们. 我们赢了. |
[1:21:45] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[1:21:48] | Sir, I have the president for you. | 长官,总统的通信. |
[1:21:53] | Patch him through. | 接过来. |
[1:21:55] | Mr President, | 总统先生, |
[1:21:57] | I’m confirming the enemy’s been defeated. | 已证实击败了敌人. |
[1:21:59] | The threat is eliminated. | 威胁被消灭了. |
[1:22:01] | Congratulations, George. | 祝贺你,乔治. |
[1:22:04] | I don’t know how we’re ever going to be able to thank you. | 我都不知道要怎么才能感谢你了. |
[1:22:13] | Please, Jack. | 坚持住,杰克. |
[1:22:21] | Dormata. | Dormata. |
[1:22:25] | That thing. | 那个装置. |
[1:22:47] | Now what? | 现在做什么? |
[1:22:50] | Aveo… amacuse. | Aveo… amacuse. (再见) |
[1:22:57] | Goodbye. | 再见. |
[1:23:20] | We can’t just leave him like this. | 我们不能就这样离开他, |
[1:23:23] | There has to be a way to reverse the process. | 一定有逆转程序的方法. |
[1:23:25] | I don’t think this is it, Sam. | 山姆,我认为这里不是它.. |
[1:23:28] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[1:23:30] | The dome’s too small. | 圆顶太小了. |
[1:23:31] | It’s like Taonas. | 它像Taonas. |
[1:23:33] | It’s obviously not a city. | 很明显它不是个城市. |
[1:23:34] | It’s an outpost of some kind. | 而是某种类型的前哨站. |
[1:23:36] | This isn’t Atlantis? | 这里不是亚特兰蒂斯? |
[1:23:38] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不是. |
[1:23:41] | If this is not the Lost City… | 如果这里不是失落之城… |
[1:23:45] | then where is it? | 那么它究竟在哪里? |