时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Stargate sg-1… | |
[00:04] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人? |
[00:05] | We are replicators. | 我们是克隆体 |
[00:07] | The others were destroying me. | 其他人会杀了我 |
[00:08] | Not if you came with us. | 跟着我们就不会了 |
[00:10] | You would do that? | 你会那样做? |
[00:11] | They won’t leave me. She promised. | 他们不会丢下我,她承诺过 |
[00:13] | No, my son, they’ve made a fool of you. | 孩子,你被他们愚弄了 |
[00:19] | I’ve been relieved of command. | 我已经被解除职权了 |
[00:21] | Who’s replacing you, sir? | 谁会接替你,长官? |
[00:22] | Her name is Dr. Elizabeth Weir. | 他名叫Doctor Elizabeth Weir. |
[00:24] | A civilian? | 一个市民? |
[00:26] | She’s an expert on international politics. | 她是国际政治方面的专家 |
[00:28] | Terre… atlantus. | |
[00:30] | Are you saying the lost city of the ancients | 你是说古代丢失的城市就在这里? |
[00:32] | is here? | |
[00:33] | [DANIEL]: The city we’ve been looking for | 我们一直寻找的城市就在Antarctica的冰层下面 |
[00:35] | is under the ice of Antarctica. | |
[00:38] | No! | |
[00:42] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[01:04] | Dr. Weir. | |
[01:05] | Elizabeth. | |
[01:06] | Elizabeth. Almost ready. | Elizabeth,就快准备好好了 |
[01:08] | I can’t believe we’re finally going. | 难以置信我们终于要走 |
[01:10] | I mean, I know I should’ve been ready a long time ago… | 我知道我应该早些准备妥当 但我需要一些材料 |
[01:11] | The talks have stalled again. | 谈判又被延迟了 |
[01:16] | You’re kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑 |
[01:17] | It’s a complicated situation. | 现在情况很复杂 |
[01:21] | The antarctic treaty was established | 为了提升这一领域的科学研究, |
[01:22] | to promote scientific research in the area. | 我们已经建立了南极联盟(Antarctic Treaty) |
[01:24] | With the interests of progress for all mankind, | 因为这是为了全人类的利益 |
[01:27] | not just that of the United States, | 而不仅仅是美国 |
[01:29] | and so argue the other 11 nations | 所以要说服其他11个国家发表共同责任宣言 |
[01:31] | all claiming shared jurisdiction. | |
[01:33] | Article one states quite clearly | 第一条写的很清楚:不建立军事基地 |
[01:35] | there can be no establishment of any military base | |
[01:37] | and no testing of any weapons. | 不进行武器试验 |
[01:40] | You saw firsthand how powerful the ancient outpost is. | 你是亲眼见识过Ancient基地的强大的 |
[01:43] | And so meanwhile, Jack just stays frozen | 那么,就让Jack躺在那儿的冷冻箱里? |
[01:45] | in that stasis pod down there? | |
[01:46] | He sacrificed himself to save us, | 他为了救我们所有人而牺牲了自己 |
[01:48] | all of us, not just this country. | 不仅仅是这个国家 |
[01:50] | I know, but the scale of Anubis’s attack | 我知道,但是Anubis的攻击规模太小 |
[01:54] | makes covering it up tenuous at best. | |
[01:57] | If we’re going to keep the entire world from finding out | 如果我们要继续在全世界研究星际之门的话 |
[01:59] | everything to do with the Stargate, | |
[02:00] | we’ll need the full cooperation | 我们就需要每个政府的充分合作 |
[02:02] | of every government now aware of what’s been going on. | 现在你知道是怎么一回事 |
[02:05] | It’s just going to take more time. | 只是要假以时日 |
[02:07] | In the meantime, we just sit here and do nothing? | 我们只能坐在这里,无能为力 |
[02:11] | I’m sorry, Dr. Jackson. | 抱歉Doctor |
[02:15] | Jackson. Daniel. | |
[02:18] | Daniel. | 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[03:30] | Why can’t we use the gate? | 我们为何不能使用星际门? |
[03:32] | It’s not that we can’t use it. | 并不是我们不能使用 |
[03:34] | Officially, all normal gate activity will remain suspended | 用官方的话说,所有正常的星际门活动都被冻结了 |
[03:38] | just until the agreement for control of the antarctic site is resolved. | 除非我们签署南极地区的控制协定 |
[03:41] | What does one have to do with the other? | 这两者有何关系? |
[03:44] | While we obviously still have | 当我们对星际门仍有绝对控制权的时候 |
[03:45] | full jurisdictional control over the Stargate, | |
[03:48] | the president feels that ultimately, | 总统就会感觉到 |
[03:50] | how we proceed with operations here at sgc | 我们在SGC的进行的活动将最终对 |
[03:52] | will reflect on our international goodwill. | 我们国际间的友好产生多大的影响 |
[03:54] | In other words, it’s our political leverage in negotiations. | 换句话说,这是我们协商的政治筹码 |
[03:58] | I would never say that. | 我从没这么说过 |
[04:02] | Colonel What about colonel O’Neill? | |
[04:05] | Look, I know what he means to the three of you. | O’Neill怎么样了? 我知道他对我们三个的情义 |
[04:08] | We all appreciate the sacrifice colonel O’Neill made. | 我们都感激Colonel O’Neill为此作出的牺牲 |
[04:11] | The asgard can help him. | Asgard可以救他 |
[04:13] | Last time, they were able to erase the ancient knowledge | 上次在他死之前,他们能够擦除他头脑中那些古老的知识 |
[04:15] | from his mind before it killed him. | 我们曾试过和他们联系 |
[04:17] | We’ve tried contacting them. What do you suggest we do? | 你想要我们怎么做? |
[04:20] | You’re aware of how we helped the asgard | 你知道我们是怎么在Halla星球上 |
[04:21] | trap the replicators in a time-dilation field | 帮助Asgard设陷捕捉克隆体的 |
[04:23] | on the planet hala? | 是的,有这回事儿 是几年前了,对吗? |
[04:25] | Something to that effect. | 是的,有这回事儿 |
[04:26] | Yes, that was a couple of years ago, right? | 是几年前了,对吗? |
[04:28] | Basically, we know that trap is only going to hold them | 我们完全知道那个陷阱并不能陷住他们很长 |
[04:30] | for so long. | Thor和Asgard一定在监视那里 |
[04:31] | Thor and the asgard must be monitoring the situation. | |
[04:34] | If we can get there, | 若我们去那里,我们就能和他们联系上 |
[04:35] | we should be able to contact them. | |
[04:38] | Isn’t the planet you’re talking about in another galaxy? | 难道你说的那个星球在另一个星系? |
[04:40] | Othala. | 在Othalla |
[04:41] | O’Neill used his knowledge of the ancients | O’Neill用它对Ancients的知识修正了Goa’uld |
[04:43] | to modify the Goa’uld vessel currently in our possession. | 现在这个飞船在我们手上 |
[04:46] | According to your report, major, | 少校,据你所说 |
[04:48] | that ship is capable of flying faster and farther | 那个飞船比Goa’uld还有飞得快、飞得远 |
[04:50] | than anything the Goa’uld have. | |
[04:52] | Yes. | 是的,我想它可以把我们带到那儿 |
[04:53] | I think it might just get us there. | |
[04:55] | And back? | 还可带回? |
[04:58] | That may be a problem. | 那可能有点难度 |
[05:00] | There’s a good chance the trip will burn out the engines. | 这样的飞行很可能烧坏引擎 |
[05:02] | Okay, now, that’s a big problem. | 那可是个大问题 |
[05:04] | If you get there, and it turns out you can’t contact the asgard… | 如果你们到了那儿,引擎烧坏,又不能联系上Asgard? |
[05:07] | We’re willing to take the risk. | 我们宁愿冒这个险 |
[05:11] | As admirable as that is, I can’t let you do it. | 我不会让你这么做 |
[05:17] | For what reason? Colonel O’Neill was able to fend off Anubis’s fleet | 为什么? |
[05:21] | Colonel using the weapons from the ancient outpost. Hopefully, that will make the other Goa’uld | |
[05:26] | think twice before attacking earth | O’Neill可用Ancients基地的武器来避开Anubis的舰队 |
[05:27] | in the foreseeable future, | 这很可能使得其他的Goa’uld在可预见的未来再次攻击地球 |
[05:29] | but the truth is we don’t know if we’re going to be able to ever use those weapons again, | 但事实是,我们不知道是否还可使用那些武器 |
[05:33] | and if we can’t, | 如果我们不能,我们就需要一个强于Goa’uld的新飞船 |
[05:35] | we’re going to need a new tactical advantage over the Goa’uld… At least, that’s what the Pentagon tells me. | 至少那是Pentagon告诉的 |
[05:38] | The modified cargo ship, it’s too valuable right now. | 那个修正的飞船,现在对我们太重要了 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry. Request denied. | 抱歉,请求被否决 |
[06:09] | What can I do for you, major? | 少校有事吗?S |
[06:12] | I want you to reconsider my request. | 我想让你重新考虑我的请求 |
[06:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:20] | That cargo ship was modified using the knowledge of the ancients. | 那个飞船是依据Ancients的知识修复的 |
[06:24] | Now, there is no guarantee that anyone will ever be able to figure out how it was done. | 现在不能保证有谁可以弄清楚如何修复 |
[06:30] | And as the most likely person on the planet | 而作为这个星球上最有希望弄清楚的人 |
[06:33] | to figure it out, are you saying | 你是说如果我不让你尝试与Asgard联系 |
[06:35] | that if I don’t let you attempt to contact the asgard, you won’t even try? | 你就不会去研究 |
[06:40] | I would never say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[06:45] | Right now, that is the most advanced | 此刻,那是我们拥有的最先进技术 |
[06:48] | piece of technology we have. | 若不是Colonel |
[06:50] | If it weren’t for colonel O’Neill, | O’Neill,我们不会拥有那艘船 |
[06:52] | we wouldn’t have that ship. For that matter, we wouldn’t even be here discussing this. | 正因如此,我们本不该在此讨论这个 |
[07:03] | We’ve got the coordinates from the prometheus. | 我们从Prometheus那儿得到讯息 |
[07:05] | Based on the amount of time it took the modified ship | 根据新修复飞船从Taonas飞到地球的时间 |
[07:07] | to get from taonas to earth, | |
[07:09] | I’m estimating our trip to othala | 我估计到Othalla大约要十天时间 |
[07:11] | will take roughly 10 days. | |
[07:12] | Hey. | 嘿!你是怎么说服Weir的? |
[07:14] | So… how did you talk Weir into letting us go? | |
[07:18] | I didn’t. I talked her into letting us go. | 我没有,我只是说出了我的请求 |
[07:23] | You’re staying here. Daniel, even with the modifications to the ship, | 正好你在这儿 |
[07:29] | there’s no guarantee it will get us there, | Daniel,即使有这个飞船也不能保证我们能到那儿 |
[07:31] | and if it does, there’s a good chance it’ll burn out the engines. | 若能飞到那儿,引擎也很可能烧坏 |
[07:34] | The ship was never meant to fly at that speed, which means if we don’t find the asgard, | 这艘飞船从没以那种速度航行过, |
[07:38] | we’ll be stranded. | 这就是说,如果我们找不到Asgard,就会身处险境 |
[07:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:42] | We need you here. | 我们需要你待在这儿 |
[07:44] | You’re our best chance at deciphering whatever information is in that ancient outpost. | 只有你才能破解Ancient基地的信息 |
[07:48] | If we fail, you will be O’Neill’s only hope. | 若我们失败,你就是O’Neills的唯一希望了 |
[08:04] | Hey, Teal’c. | 嘿Teal’c,想吃点什么吗? |
[08:08] | Can I get you anything? I packed lots of Turkey. I know it’s your favorite. | 我带了许多火鸡,我知道这是你的最爱 |
[08:12] | Thank you, but I am not currently hungry. | 谢谢,但我现在不饿 |
[08:15] | Have you been able to determine how O’Neill modified the engines? | 你刚才在研究这个飞船吗? |
[08:18] | No. I’m just taking a break. | 没,我只是休息了一会儿 |
[08:21] | I didn’t think it would be easy, | 我知道这样做不对 |
[08:22] | but at least it’s a good way to pass the time. | 但至少这是打发时间的最好方法 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起,我忽视了你? |
[08:28] | Have I been ignoring you? | |
[08:32] | I am fine. | 我很好 |
[08:35] | I thought maybe working on the engines | 我以为研究这个飞船可以让我忘掉Colonel |
[08:36] | O’Neill would help take my mind off colonel O’Neill, | |
[08:39] | which is kind of silly, | 这有点可笑,这艘船可是他修好的 |
[08:41] | considering he’s the one who modified them. | |
[08:46] | Look, I know this plan isn’t exactly foolproof. | 我知道这次行动并不简单 |
[08:50] | I’ve never plotted an intergalactic course before. | 我以前从没想过星际旅行 |
[08:52] | I mean, if the coordinates are off by even one-half of a percent, | 只要信息有0。5%的偏差 |
[08:55] | we could wind up 10,000 light years | 我们就很偏离目标上万光年 |
[08:57] | from our destination… | |
[09:03] | But still, I’m trying to stay positive. | 当然,我还很乐观 |
[09:07] | I have the utmost confidence in your ability. | 我对你的能力深信不已 |
[09:10] | I know. So, you want to talk? | 我知道,想谈谈吗? |
[09:14] | Concerning what subject? | 谈什么? |
[09:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道,Ryac好吗? |
[09:17] | How’s ryac? Fine. | 很好 |
[09:22] | Are you still keeping in touch with ishta? | 你和Ishta还有联系? |
[09:24] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[09:27] | Bratac? Bratac is well. | Bra’tac好吗? |
[09:30] | Come on, Teal’c, throw me a bone here. | Bra’tac很好 Teal’c,别这样 |
[09:32] | How is Pete shanahan? | Pete Shanahan近况如何? |
[09:35] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[09:41] | Is not all well between the two of you? | 你们两个有点问题吧? |
[09:43] | No, everything’s great. | 没有,一切都好 只是你知道的 |
[09:46] | It’s just… as you well know… | 很难跟你关心的人开口说再见 |
[09:49] | It’s not easy saying goodbye | |
[09:50] | to someone you care about | 当两人将永远分离的时候 |
[09:51] | when you think there’s a chance | 当两人将永远分离的时候 |
[09:52] | you may never see them again. | |
[09:56] | I know that’s a risk we take every time | 我知道我们每次调查星际门都要冒风险 |
[09:57] | we step through the Stargate, but… | 但我试着保持乐观 |
[10:01] | Still, I’m trying to stay positive. I’ll get you a sandwich. | 你给你拿份三明治 |
[10:21] | Daniel. Elizabeth. | Elizabeth.我只是想知道你是否有消息 |
[10:23] | I was just wondering if you’d heard anything. | |
[10:26] | They’re still bogged down. | 他们仍身处险境 |
[10:29] | It’s been over a week. | 已经一个多星期了 |
[10:31] | What did you expect? A quick round of handshakes, | 你想怎么样,已经等不及要庆祝了? |
[10:33] | champagne toast to seal the deal? We were attacked from space by an armada of alien ships. | 我们受到外船舰队的太空袭击 |
[10:38] | If that doesn’t get us past our distrust of each other, what will? | 如果这都不能消除我们之间的不信任,又有什么可以呢? |
[10:42] | You forget those alien ships were destroyed | 你别想用单一武器摧毁他们 |
[10:44] | by a single weapon. | 我是指,那种威力会使大家格外关注 |
[10:46] | I mean, that kind of power is going to give anyone cause for concern. Yeah, not that I want this | 我并不是想以此来摆脱你 |
[10:50] | to come off as an attempt to get rid of you, | 但这种国际协商难道不是你的特长吗? |
[10:51] | but… | 但这种国际协商难道不是你的特长吗? |
[10:53] | Isn’t this sort of international negotiation | |
[10:55] | exactly your area of expertise? | |
[10:59] | [ALARM SOUNDING] | 边界挑衅! |
[11:01] | Unauthorized offworld activation. | 边界挑衅! |
[11:09] | We’re receiving a signal. It’s a text message. | 受到讯息,是文本信息 |
[11:16] | That’s Goa’uld. | 是Goa’uld发来的 |
[11:17] | What does it say? | 讲些什么? |
[11:19] | Um, it’s from one of the system lords, | 这是发自一个System |
[11:20] | Lords, camulus, Celtic god of war. | |
[11:22] | I’m not familiar with him. | 我对他不熟悉 |
[11:24] | We’ve never had any contact with him before. | 我以前没和他联系过 |
[11:29] | – Wow. | |
[11:30] | Yeah, of course, wow. | 只是Woow? |
[11:32] | Sorry, it… it says he wants to arrange a meeting | 对不起,上面说他想开个会议来协商条约的事 |
[11:35] | for the purpose of negotiating a treaty. | |
[11:36] | A Goa’uld wants to arrange a treaty with us? | Goa’uld要和我们订立条约? |
[11:39] | Not just one Goa’uld, all of them… | 不止Goa’uld,所有的The |
[11:42] | System The system lords. | |
[11:44] | They want to send representatives here. | Lords成员 他们想派代表过来 |
[11:54] | We are preparing to emerge from hyperspace. | 我们要准备冲出超太空 |
[11:56] | As soon as we drop out, I’ll start broadcasting a signal. | 我们一冲出,我就会发出信号 |
[11:59] | If the asgard are monitoring the region, they should find us. | Asgard正在这儿监视,他们会找到我们的 |
[12:15] | Should we not be able to see the planet? | 我们不应该看到那个星球吧? |
[12:17] | Yes. [RATTLING] | 的确 |
[12:22] | We’re experiencing the effects | 我们正在经受超强重力 |
[12:23] | of an extremely powerful gravitational force. | 有点不对,Teal’c, |
[12:26] | Something’s not right. Teal’c, turn us around and get us out of here now. | 立刻掉头逃离这儿 |
[12:31] | Hyperspace generator will not engage. | 超空发动机不起作用 |
[12:34] | Sublight engines are at maximum, yet we are not moving. | 亚光引擎已经开到最大 但我们还是没动 |
[12:37] | There’s only one thing I know of | 我知道只有一种东西可以产生这种重力 |
[12:39] | that could create this kind of gravitational pull. | |
[12:50] | Are you sure this is an accurate translation of the message? | 你保证翻译完全正确吗? |
[12:53] | Pretty much. | 是的 |
[12:55] | What do you make of it? | 你怎么看? |
[12:57] | Well, to be honest, I’m not sure what to think. | 老实说,我也不确定要怎么做 |
[13:00] | The Goa’uld did come here once to negotiate a treaty. | Goa’uld真的要来这里定条约 |
[13:02] | Yeah, with the asgard, not with us. | 是的,是和Aguard,不是和我们 |
[13:05] | Earth just served as neutral territory. | 我们只是中立国 |
[13:07] | For them to want to meet with us as equals | 他们要以平等身份会见我们真不同寻常 |
[13:08] | is extremely unusual. | |
[13:10] | Maybe we’ve gained a bit of respect in their eyes. | 或许在他们眼里我们就该获得一些尊重 |
[13:13] | Yeah, they must’ve heard what happened to Anubis. | 他们一定知道了Anubis的事 |
[13:16] | They couldn’t defeat him, not with all their combined forces, | 他们倾巢出动都不能打败他 |
[13:18] | and we did it in a single day. | 而我们竟在一天之内做到了 |
[13:19] | Which may explain why they want to come here. | 这或许能解释他们为何要来这儿 |
[13:22] | Yeah, to see how we did it. | 是的,来查明我们如何做到 |
[13:27] | It’s pretty much what we expected. | 果然不出所料 |
[13:28] | We burned out the hyperdrive getting here. | 超空引擎烧坏了 |
[13:33] | That is most unfortunate. | 糟糕透顶 |
[13:34] | Even if it was working, | 即使它能工作,打开窗户也是很危险的 |
[13:36] | it would’ve been very dangerous to open a window | |
[13:37] | this close to the event horizon | 这里接近黑洞的视界平面 |
[13:38] | of a black hole. | |
[13:41] | Are we that far off course? | 我们偏离了目的地? |
[13:42] | No, we came out of hyperspace | 不,我冲出了超太空 |
[13:44] | right where we were supposed to, | 到了我们要到的地方 |
[13:46] | but this doesn’t make any sense. | 但这毫无意义 |
[13:48] | Hala’s sun wasn’t nearly massive enough | Halla的太阳不足以抵抗黑洞 |
[13:50] | to collapse into a black hole. | |
[13:51] | Yet that is what appears to be happening. | 那很显然将要发生什么 |
[13:55] | I’ll see if I can get a little more out of the sublight engines. | 我去看看是否能从亚光引擎得到多些能量 |
[14:10] | The president has authorized me | 总统授权我与Goa’uld达成协议 |
[14:12] | to pursue negotiations with the Goa’uld. | |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:18] | You don’t think I can handle it? | 你认为我不够格? |
[14:21] | I didn’t say that, but if I may, | 我可没这么说,我若是怎么想 |
[14:23] | you don’t sound all that confident. | 你就不会这么自信了 |
[14:26] | Well, as you said, I have brokered my share | 如你所说,我透露了我的协商任务 |
[14:28] | of international negotiations. | |
[14:29] | This will just be my first interplanetary one. | 这将会是我首次星际谈判 |
[14:34] | The system lords can’t be trusted | 无论是作为团体还是个体 The |
[14:35] | either as a group or individuals. | System Lords都不可信, |
[14:37] | They’re posturing egomaniacs, | 他们是追求动力的疯子 |
[14:40] | driven by an insatiable lust for power, | |
[14:42] | each one capable of unimaginable evil. | 每个都罪恶滔天 |
[14:46] | See? Why should I be nervous? | 我为何要紧张呢? |
[14:48] | It sounds like an average day at the United Nations. | 不就是平常的一天嘛 |
[14:52] | Look, I’m not afraid to admit that I need help, | 听着,我勇于承认我需要帮助 |
[14:56] | so what can you tell me? | 你能告诉我什么? |
[15:02] | the | The high council of the system lords |
[15:04] | System is a rather flimsy coalition | |
[15:06] | of the most powerful Goa’uld in the galaxy | Lords上议院是强大Goa’ulds之间的脆弱联盟 |
[15:08] | who only cooperate when it suits them. | 只有在适合的时候,他们才会合作 |
[15:10] | Their numbers vary from time to time. | 他们的成员不断地在变化 |
[15:11] | New ones rise up, old ones get knocked off. | 新的上来,旧的下去 |
[15:13] | We think there’s about a dozen right now. | 我们估计现在有十二个成员 |
[15:15] | I can put together a summary of what we know. | 我们知道就这些了 |
[15:17] | All right. | 好的,我觉得不能打开穿透膜让他们进来 |
[15:18] | I assume I can’t just open the Iris | |
[15:20] | and let the representatives just walk through. | |
[15:23] | No, that would probably be a bad idea. | 不,那样会很糟糕 |
[15:26] | We should get them to meet us at a neutral location, | 我们应该让他们在中立场合与我们会面 |
[15:29] | preferably a planet of our choosing. | 宁可是我们选择的星球 |
[15:31] | We send a team to check them out, | 派一个分队检查他们, |
[15:33] | make sure they’re unarmed, and then escort them back. | 确定他们没有敌意之后护送他们回来 |
[15:36] | Good. | 好的,发布命令 |
[15:38] | Send the message. | |
[15:50] | We are now being pulled backward. | 我们正被往回拉 |
[15:52] | Perhaps if we divert power from the shields… | 或许转移护罩上的动力(会有用) |
[15:54] | Right now, they’re the only thing | 此刻只有他们能紧固飞船 |
[15:55] | holding the ship together. | |
[15:57] | We drop them, and the gravitational field | 如果装移,重力会将我们撕开的 |
[15:59] | could tear us apart. | |
[16:00] | I do not believe there’s any other choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[16:08] | Diverting power. | 转移动力 |
[16:10] | [ENGINE ACCELERATING] | |
[16:15] | We are now moving forward. | 我们正在向前移 |
[16:17] | It’s not going to be good enough. We’re losing hull integrity. | 情况不妙 |
[16:20] | [CREAKING] [ALARM SOUNDING] | 船体在分裂 |
[16:25] | We’ve got a hull breach! | 船体分裂了! |
[16:32] | Greetings. | 欢迎! |
[16:36] | Thor. | |
[16:37] | It is good to see you again, major Carter, Teal’c. | 很高兴再次见到你Carter, Teal’c少校 |
[16:43] | Likewise. | 我也一样 |
[16:45] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[16:47] | Your timing is impeccable. | 你时间把握的无懈可击 |
[16:53] | So the Goa’uld have agreed to our terms | 那么Goa’uld接受了我们的条款 |
[16:55] | for their travel here. | |
[16:57] | Yeah. | 是的,我正在检查代表们发过来材料 |
[17:00] | I was just going over some research material | |
[17:02] | on the delegates they’re sending. | |
[17:03] | Camulus is the one who sent the original message. | 那份原始信息是Camulus发的 |
[17:06] | Then there’s amaterasu, Japanese sun goddess, | 这份是Amaterasu, |
[17:09] | and the last one is lord yu. | 最后一份是Lord |
[17:13] | Yu. Yu? | |
[17:14] | Don’t. Every joke, every pun… | 别开玩笑,认真点 |
[17:16] | Done to death, seriously. | |
[17:17] | I just thought I remember reading | 我只是觉得听到了他不是他自己 |
[17:19] | he was not himself or something. | |
[17:21] | Of course, for a Goa’uld, | 对Goa’uld,确切的意思是,我不确定 |
[17:23] | what that means exactly, I’m not sure. | |
[17:26] | Please, continue. | 请继续 |
[17:28] | Well, he no longer has the ability to take on a new host, | 你不再有称王的能力 |
[17:30] | and it seems regenerative powers of the sarcophagus | 似乎石棺的重生动力对他失效了 |
[17:32] | are losing its effectiveness for him. | |
[17:33] | – Basically, he’s suffering from old age. | |
[17:35] | He’s senile. | 从根本上说,他遭受年老的痛苦 -你衰老了 |
[17:37] | Why would they choose him as a representative? | 他们为什么要让他做代表? |
[17:38] | Well, his underlings may be doing a good job of covering for him. | 其他人可能将接替他 |
[17:40] | The other system lords don’t know. | 其他的System Lords一无所知 |
[17:42] | The interesting thing is lord yu was the one system lord | 有趣的是,Lord Yu就是一个System Lord |
[17:45] | who opposed Anubis’s desire to be reinstated to the council | 他反对Anubis在他退职之后进入议会 |
[17:47] | after his banishment. Long story. | 说来话长 |
[17:50] | The point is that he fell out of favor | 重要的是,当其他System |
[17:51] | when the other system lords accepted Anubis back, | Lords接受Anubis的复位时,他感到孤立无助 |
[17:53] | and he used his power to become their de facto leader. | -而且他利用自己的权力成为了一个领导者 -所以Anubis现在不在了 |
[17:56] | So now that Anubis is gone, | 你认为权力又掌握在Yu的手中 |
[17:57] | you think the balance of power has shifted back to yu? | |
[18:01] | On the bright side, out of all the Goa’uld, | 很显然,在所有的Goa’uld之中,Lord |
[18:03] | lord yu has been the most cooperative with us in the past. | Yu曾是最友好的 |
[18:05] | I thought you said none of them could be trusted. | 你记得你说过他们都不是不可信的 |
[18:06] | Oh, they can’t, especially not a crazy one. | 他们是不可信 尤其是那些疯子 |
[18:09] | That’s the bright side? | 那很显然? |
[18:12] | More of a slightly less dark side. | 我说错了 |
[18:16] | I am afraid I cannot leave this sector, major, | 少校,我恐怕不能逃离这个扇区 |
[18:19] | not at the moment. | 此刻不行 |
[18:21] | Thor, you’re the only one | Thor,只有你能救Colonel |
[18:22] | O’Neill who can save colonel O’Neill. | |
[18:24] | As you have said, he is being preserved in stasis at the moment. | 如你所说,此刻他被冷冻保藏 |
[18:28] | I will be glad to return with you to earth | 这儿的任务已完成 |
[18:30] | as soon as my mission here is completed. | 我会很高兴和你一起返回地球 |
[18:32] | What is your mission? | 什么任务? |
[18:34] | I must wait here until I am certain | 我必须待在这里直到能确定克隆体被消灭 |
[18:36] | the replicators have been destroyed. | |
[18:38] | You may have noticed that hala’s sun | 你可能已注意到Halla的太阳已经陷入黑洞 |
[18:40] | has collapsed into a black hole. | |
[18:42] | Just before the back of our ship was torn off. | 就在我们的飞船撕毁之前 |
[18:44] | I’m sorry I did not reach you sooner. | 抱歉我没早点感到 |
[18:46] | I was not expecting you. | 我没料到你们会来 |
[18:48] | Yeah, you haven’t been responding | 你没有回复我们的信息 |
[18:49] | to our attempts to contact you. | |
[18:51] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:52] | The time-space distortions caused by the black hole | 由黑洞产生的时间和空间扭曲 |
[18:55] | have been interfering with my ship’s long-range communications. | 影响了我的飞船在大角度范围内的通讯 |
[18:59] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[19:00] | Indeed… for some. | 的确,某种角度 |
[19:03] | The time-dilation field | 那个时间扩张区只是暂时的 |
[19:04] | was only a temporary measure. | |
[19:06] | We knew the time it would take | 我们掌握了克隆体到达那个机器所需时间 |
[19:07] | for the replicator humans to reach the machine | |
[19:09] | would translate to less than two years | 以我们现在的空间计算不到两年 |
[19:11] | outside the field. | |
[19:13] | Therefore, a more permanent solution was devised. | 所以,我们设计了永久的解决方法 |
[19:16] | So you collapsed the sun? | 于是,你摧毁了太阳 |
[19:19] | By artificially increasing its gravitational field, yes. | 是的,通过人工增大它的重力区 |
[19:23] | That’s… Pretty cool. | 那可真酷 |
[19:27] | As you can see, | 正如你们看到的 |
[19:28] | the planet has already broken apart. | 那个星球已经分裂了 |
[19:32] | However, a large number of replicators | 然而,大量的克隆体已经设法集结在一起 |
[19:34] | have managed to come together in a coherent mass that has yet to pass the event horizon. | 穿过视界平面 |
[19:39] | Well, even if they can withstand the gravitational force | 即使他们能抵抗重力而不被撕开 |
[19:42] | without being torn apart, | |
[19:43] | there’s no way they could ever… interesting. | – 他们也没有可能.. – 很有趣 |
[19:45] | What is it? | 什么? |
[19:48] | The mass of replicator blocks | 克隆集聚体开始逃离视界平面 |
[19:49] | have begun moving away from the event horizon. | |
[19:52] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能? |
[19:53] | They have the time-dilation device. | 他们有时间膨胀仪 |
[19:56] | I do not know exactly how, | 我不知道如何制造 |
[19:58] | but they seem to have used it to counteract | 他们似乎用它来抵抗重力的拉力 |
[20:00] | the gravitational effects | |
[20:01] | that should be pulling them in. | |
[20:03] | Frightening. | 惊讶!不仅因为他们能那样做 |
[20:04] | Not only that they can do that, but that you don’t know how. | 而且你还不知道 |
[20:08] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:12] | They are picking up speed. | 他们在加速 |
[20:15] | Scans indicate the blocks have formed together. | 屏幕显示,形成了许多集聚体 |
[20:18] | Into what? A ship. | 进入了那里? 一艘飞船 |
[20:21] | They are escaping. | 他们要逃跑 |
[20:24] | Their course indicates they are headed this way. | 他们行动过程显示,他们逃向这个方向 |
[20:33] | I thought you were going to stand me up. | 我还以为你让我一直这样站着 |
[20:35] | Yeah, sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:38] | Heard anything from Teal’c and Sam? | 有Teal’c 和 Sam的消息吗? |
[20:40] | No. | 没有 |
[20:43] | Receiving a signal, ma’am. | 现在接受信息 |
[20:46] | Sg-7 reports we have a green light. | SG7报告一切安全 |
[20:52] | Open the Iris. | 打开逃逸膜 |
[21:12] | Welcome to earth. Allow me to introduce… | 欢迎来到地球 |
[21:14] | We’re not interested in your names. | -允许我自我介绍 - |
[21:17] | Really? | 我们对你的名字没兴趣 真的? |
[21:19] | I find it generally helps so much… | 我通常觉得这样做很有好处 |
[21:20] | We prefer to present our offer so we can spend | 我宁愿阐明自己的意图,以便尽快离开这个星球 |
[21:22] | as brief a time as possible on this planet. | |
[21:30] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[21:49] | Have you ever seen anything like it? | 你以前见过这类东西吗? |
[21:50] | No, and it is doubtful | 没有,我的飞船武器是否能抵御它现在还不得而知 |
[21:52] | my ship’s weapons will be effective against it. | |
[21:55] | We should probably get out of here, then, huh? | 我们应该离开这儿,对吗? |
[21:59] | Can you jump into hyperspace? | 你能跳入超太空吗? |
[22:00] | We must clear the gravitational distortion field | 我们必须首先从黑洞上面清除掉重力扭曲 |
[22:03] | of the black hole first. | |
[22:08] | They have fired upon us. | 他们向我我们开火了 |
[22:11] | Can it penetrate your shields? | 它会穿透你的船体吗? |
[22:12] | It is more than likely. | 很可能会 |
[22:17] | Brace for impact. | 迎接冲击 |
[22:19] | [ALARM BEEPING] | |
[22:26] | The hull has been breached. | 船体被破坏了 |
[22:27] | Where? | 哪里? |
[22:31] | The damage is minimal. | 损坏很小 |
[22:33] | The projectile was likely composed of replicators. | 炮弹很可能由克隆体构成 |
[22:36] | They are not visible to my ship’s scanners, | 我的船体检测仪看不到他们 |
[22:38] | but this is how they have boarded asgard ships | 这就是他们过去登陆Asgard飞船的方法 |
[22:40] | in the past. Can you use the shields to prevent decompression in those sections? | 你能使用护罩防止那些地区的减压吗? |
[22:44] | Yes. | 可以 |
[23:00] | Your unexpected defeat of Anubis | 你们出人意料地打败Anubis, |
[23:02] | has created an unstable situation | 在System |
[23:04] | among the system lords. | Lords系统之间造成了恐慌 |
[23:05] | In order to avoid open war, | 为了避免战争,我们就平等地瓜分他的领土和军队达成一致 |
[23:07] | we came to an agreement | |
[23:09] | to divide his territories and his armies evenly. | |
[23:12] | How civilized of you. | 你们真开化 |
[23:14] | Yes. | 是的,不幸的是我们之间的某些人破坏了协议 |
[23:16] | Unfortunately, one among us has broken that agreement. | |
[23:18] | Oh, no, don’t… don’t tell me. | 别,别告诉我 让我猜猜,是… |
[23:20] | – Ba’al. Let me guess, it’s… Ba’al. Ba’al. | |
[23:24] | He was able to learn the location of the planet | 他能够知晓那些星球的方位 |
[23:26] | where Anubis was creating his kull warriors. | Anubis曾在那儿创造了Kull Warriors |
[23:28] | Ba’al got there before you did | Ba’al在你们行动之前行动了 |
[23:30] | and found a way to program the soldiers to serve him. | 并设法让士兵为他效力 |
[23:32] | With those orak at his command, | Orac指使他 |
[23:34] | ba’al has tipped the balance of power in his favor. | Ba’al在他的帮助下打破了平衡 |
[23:37] | Orak? Unspeakable. | 难以向你描述 |
[23:39] | In battle, | 在战场上,kull要比Jaffa强得多 |
[23:41] | the kull are far superior to the Jaffa. Already, many among us have begun to speak of capitulation, | 我们之中有些已经开始投降 |
[23:48] | much as they did with Anubis. | 就像他们曾对Anubis一样 |
[23:51] | If that happens, ba’al will indeed be unstoppable. | 如果任其发展,Ba’al将一发不可收拾 |
[23:55] | This is all very interesting, I’m sure, but I fail to see what it has to do with us. | 这确实很有趣,但我没看出这与我们有何关联 |
[24:12] | My master wishes to say it is well known | 我的主人想说, |
[24:15] | the tauri possess a powerful new weapon, | 大家都知道Tauri拥有一个强大的新武器 |
[24:17] | something far beyond their current level of technology. | 它远远超出当前的科技水平 |
[24:20] | Yes, we used it to kill Anubis and destroy his fleet. | 是的,我们用它杀了Anubis摧毁了他的舰队 |
[24:24] | By means of this weapon, | 借助这个武器,就可阻止Ba’al对星系的征服 |
[24:25] | ba’al can be prevented from conquering the galaxy. | |
[24:55] | [FAINT RUMBLING] | |
[25:17] | [SHRILL CHIRPING] | |
[25:21] | [WHIRRING] | |
[25:25] | Major Carter. | Carter少校! |
[25:30] | Thor, it is Teal’c. | Thor,这是Teal’c. |
[25:31] | Major Carter was beamed away. | Carter少校闪走了 |
[25:33] | Is she in your presence? | 她在你那儿? |
[25:34] | I did not do it. | 我没有这么做 |
[25:36] | The replicators must have her. [WHIRRING] | 一定是克隆体干的 |
[25:55] | I have eliminated all of the replicators I could locate. | 我消灭了看到的所有克隆体 |
[25:59] | There is no way of knowing if there are more. | 无法知晓是否还有更多 |
[26:02] | The replicator ship has entered hyperspace. | 克隆体进入超太空 |
[26:05] | Can you follow? Yes. | 你能跟踪吗? 可以 |
[26:14] | If ba’al defeats us, | 如果Ba’al打败了我们,他很快就会进攻你们 |
[26:17] | how long do you think it will be | |
[26:18] | before he turns his attention to you? | |
[26:20] | If he does, he’ll suffer the same fate as Anubis. | 他若敢来就让他和Anubis一样死无葬身之地 |
[26:23] | Perhaps, | 或许在这个星系中还有其他的世界 |
[26:25] | but there are other worlds in this galaxy without the luxury of such advanced defenses. | 他们没有此等先进武器 |
[26:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[26:33] | We could not help but notice that the asgard did not come to your aid | 我们不会帮忙,但请注意Asgard也没帮你们 |
[26:37] | when Anubis threatened your planet. In fact, | 当Anubis进攻你们的时候 |
[26:42] | we’ve heard nothing from the asgard for quite some time now. | 事实上,我们好久没Asgard的消息了 |
[26:44] | Really? That’s odd, | 真的吗?很奇怪,因为我们一直都保持联系 |
[26:46] | ’cause we talk to them all the time. | |
[26:48] | The | The asgard didn’t come |
[26:49] | because they knew it wasn’t necessary. | Asgard没来帮我们,是因为他知道没这个必要 |
[26:51] | Ba’al believes otherwise. | Ba’al可不这么想,他得到证实 |
[26:54] | the He is convinced that the asgard can no longer exercise power | |
[26:57] | in this galaxy. | Asgard不会在这个星系行使职权 |
[26:58] | He intends to take the planets | 他只想自己星球受到Goa’uld/Asgard舰队的保护 |
[27:00] | protected under the Goa’uld-asgard treaty | |
[27:02] | for himself. | |
[27:04] | If you do not help us stop him, | 如果你不帮忙阻止他,无数人类将丧命 |
[27:06] | millions of humans will die… | |
[27:09] | And millions more will be enslaved. | 成千上万的人类将沦为奴役 |
[27:18] | Do you know its destination? | 你知道它要去哪里? |
[27:20] | Before you destroyed them, | 在你杀死克隆体之前,他们设法进入了飞船计算机 |
[27:22] | the replicators managed to access | |
[27:23] | the ship’s computer. | |
[27:25] | They learned the location of orilla, | 掌握了Orilla星球的方位 |
[27:27] | the planet where we are attempting to rebuild | 我们真准备在那个星球上重建Asgard共和国 |
[27:29] | the asgard civilization. I assumed it would be their first target. | 我猜想你们会首先去那儿 |
[27:34] | What is your reasoning? | 为什么? |
[27:35] | Orilla is rich in neutronium, | Orilla含有丰富的中子 |
[27:37] | which is a key element in asgard technology. | 这个元素在Asgard技术中至关重要 |
[27:41] | It is also essential for the creation of human-form replicators. | 它同样对创造人类的克隆体至关重要 |
[28:12] | Major Carter. | Carter少校 |
[28:15] | Fifth. | |
[28:16] | I imagine you never expected to see me again. | 你没想到会再见到我吧 |
[28:19] | Look, I’m sorry we left you behind, | 我很抱歉丢下你,但我们别无选择 |
[28:21] | but we had to do it. | |
[28:23] | We couldn’t risk the others getting out. | 我们不能让其他人冒这个险 |
[28:25] | You know what they’re capable of. | 你知道当时的情况 |
[28:29] | I know you must be upset. | 我知道你很难过 |
[28:30] | Upset? | 难过 |
[28:32] | We betrayed you. It must have hurt. | 我们背叛了你,一定很伤你的心 |
[28:35] | See, that’s the part of you that’s most like us… | 看,你和我们一样都能感受到这一点 |
[28:38] | The human part of you. | |
[28:42] | I understand how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
[28:43] | No, you don’t. | 你不会! |
[28:47] | You couldn’t… | 你不会理解 |
[28:49] | But I promise, you will. | 但我许诺你马上就会感受到 |
[29:15] | How many planets are protected under this treaty? | 有多少星球在这个舰队的保护下 |
[29:17] | Um, 26, 27 if you include earth. | 26,加上地球就是27 |
[29:22] | And what good is it if the asgard | 如果Asgard放弃保护对它有什么好处? |
[29:23] | aren’t actually available to protect anything? | |
[29:26] | At one time, they were. | 过去他们是在保护我们 |
[29:27] | More recently, we’ve been trading on the threat, | 可是最近我们更多地是利用恐吓 |
[29:28] | kind of a big bluff. Well, ba’al is about to call the bluff. | 也就是说大话 |
[29:33] | Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about that. | 不幸的是,我们对此无能为力 |
[29:35] | Earth is safe so long as the Goa’uld think | 只要Goa’uld认为我们能自我防范,地球就是安全的 |
[29:37] | we can defend ourselves. | |
[29:38] | But that’s a bluff, too. | 那也只是虚张声势 |
[29:40] | Yeah, more or less. | 对,差不多 |
[29:43] | When I was a kid, my father used to have these weekly poker games. | 儿时,我父亲打扑克的时候经常唬人 |
[29:46] | All I remember is smoke made my eyes water. | 我记得香烟,熏得我眼泪直流 |
[29:48] | I’m starting to wish I’d paid more attention. | 我真希望那时我能学学 |
[29:51] | I’m sure you’ve misrepresented the truth before in negotiations. | 我想你在谈判中歪曲了事实 |
[29:53] | Actually, no, my job has usually been | 没有,我的工作就是让人们认清事实真相 |
[29:55] | to get people to recognize the truth. | |
[29:57] | Well, if they even get a hint of the fact | 如果他们知道我们不会使用Ancients |
[29:59] | we can’t use the ancient weapons to defend ourselves, | 来保护自己 |
[30:00] | trust me, this game is over. | 听我一句,一切都完了 |
[30:05] | Too dramatic? | 很戏剧性? |
[30:07] | At this point, not for me. | 这么说,不仅是为我了 |
[30:17] | How can we stop them? | 怎样才能阻止他们? |
[30:18] | My ship’s weapons will not function in hyperspace, much like the shields. | 此飞船武器在超太空不起作用 |
[30:23] | However, in close proximity, | 然而,只要足够接近,自毁系统就可将他同归于尽 |
[30:25] | the self-destruct may be sufficient | |
[30:27] | to eliminate both ships. | |
[30:29] | I am sorry, but we have no choice. | 对不起,我们别无选择 |
[30:32] | If the human-form replicators reach orilla, | 如果人类克隆体到达Orilla, |
[30:34] | they will have the resources | 他们就会利用资源大量复制 |
[30:36] | to replicate many thousands of times. | |
[30:39] | We cannot allow that to happen. | 决不允许发生此事 |
[30:42] | So be it. | 那就这样做吧 |
[30:52] | [SCREAMS] | |
[30:57] | Why are you doing this? | 你为何这样对我? |
[30:59] | You think you deserve better? | 你以为你该受到优待? |
[31:02] | You can see my thoughts. | 你可以看到我的思想 |
[31:03] | You know I didn’t want to do it. | 你知道我没那么想过 |
[31:07] | I suppose, in a way, I should thank you. | 从某种角度,我该谢谢你 |
[31:10] | It was because of what you did to me | 正因为你的无情,我才变得如此强大 |
[31:12] | I came to realize my full potential. | |
[31:15] | I am more human than the others. | 我比其他人更像人类 |
[31:18] | At first, I thought it was a weakness, | 起初我以为自己很弱,现在我明白了 |
[31:21] | but now I see | |
[31:22] | it makes me capable of so much more. | 那使我更为强大 |
[31:26] | Fifth, please… My brothers and sisters | 求求你,Fifth |
[31:29] | will devour entire civilizations in order to replicate… | 我的兄弟姐妹们,正在吞食整个共和国来完成复制 |
[31:33] | But they will know nothing of cruelty… | 但他们对残忍一无所知 |
[31:36] | Or betrayal… | 还有背叛和报复 |
[31:39] | Or revenge… | |
[31:42] | Not like us. | 不像我们,难道就该那样吗 |
[31:46] | Isn’t that right… | |
[31:50] | Major Carter? | Carter少校? |
[31:52] | No. | 不 |
[31:56] | No. | |
[32:03] | We appreciate you bringing us this information, | 我们非常感谢你提供这个信息给我们 |
[32:06] | but it doesn’t change the fact | 但这不能改变我们不会参与Goa’uld内部争端的事实 |
[32:08] | that we can’t get involved in any internal Goa’uld dispute, | |
[32:10] | and if ba’al tries to attack any of the protected planets, | 如果Ba’al想袭击任何一个受保护的星球,他将会自食其果 |
[32:13] | he’ll suffer the consequences. | |
[32:15] | Unfortunately, we do not share | 非常不幸,我们不会像你们一样信任Asgard |
[32:17] | your faith in the asgard. | |
[32:18] | We must stop ba’al before it comes to that. | 我们必须设法阻止Ba’al |
[32:21] | You’ll forgive my bluntness, | 你会宽恕我得鲁莽的 |
[32:23] | but that’s not our problem. | 但那不是我们的问题 |
[32:25] | Enough! | 够了! |
[32:29] | With each passing moment, | 随着时间的推移,Anubis会越来越强 |
[32:30] | Anubis grows more powerful. | |
[32:35] | You mean ba’al. | 你是说Ba’al. |
[32:39] | My master is fatigued. | 我的主人累了 |
[32:41] | We request a short adjournment… Silence. | 我们请求休会 |
[32:46] | I need no adjournment. | 闭嘴! |
[32:52] | We know you have a formidable new defensive weapon, | 我们知道你们有个威力无比的武器 |
[32:55] | but with it, you must wait | 但你必须等到敌人到来的时候才能使用,但那么很危险 |
[32:56] | for your enemies to come to you, | |
[32:58] | and that can be dangerous. | |
[33:01] | What if an enemy were to devise a means | 如果敌人发明一种抵御这种武器的方法怎么办? |
[33:03] | of defeating this weapon? | |
[33:06] | What exactly are you offering? | 那么你们会提供什么? |
[33:08] | Hyperdrive engines. | 超动力引擎 |
[33:11] | We know you have battleships | 我们知道你们的战船不能进行星际旅行 |
[33:12] | that are not capable of interstellar travel. | |
[33:14] | We are offering you a means | 我们会帮你们组建舰队 |
[33:16] | of producing a fleet of ships | |
[33:18] | as advanced as the Goa’uld hatak vessels. | 和Goa’uld Hat’ak一样先进的舰队 |
[33:26] | You could take the fight to the enemy. | 你们就能够痛击敌人 |
[33:36] | We are almost within range. | 快到射程了 |
[33:52] | Now. | 启动! |
[33:58] | We are slowing down. | 我们减速了 |
[34:04] | Something is interfering with the controls… | 有东西在干扰指挥 |
[34:08] | The auxiliary control console | 在引擎室旁边的辅助控制台 |
[34:10] | outside the engine room. | |
[34:19] | Your offer is very generous, but I’m afraid we’re going to have to decline. | 你们都很慷慨 |
[34:25] | You would be able to uphold the protected planets’ treaty | 但恐怕我们不得不谢绝 |
[34:27] | with or without the aid of the asgard. | 你可以在没有Asgard帮助的情况下维护星球保护条约 |
[34:30] | How many hyperdrives are you willing to give us? | 你们会给多少超动力引擎? |
[34:32] | How many ships can you build? | 你们能建造多少艘船? |
[34:35] | I think the real question is how many ships do you have? | 我想真正的问题是,你们有多少船? |
[34:39] | If we’ll enforce this treaty ourselves, | 我是指如果我们加入协议,我们就需要 |
[34:41] | we’d need to build enough ships | 足够多的船来阻击任何侵越我们的舰队 |
[34:43] | to match any fleet that would oppose us. | |
[34:45] | We are not at Liberty to disclose such information. | 我们不能随意公布这一信息 |
[34:48] | Well, then, this discussion is over. | 那么谈判就此结束 |
[34:51] | How can you blithely reject such an offer? | 你们怎么能盲目地拒绝这样的援助? |
[34:53] | Because we’re not about to fight your battles for you | 我们不想为你们战斗 |
[34:55] | in exchange for a couple of hyperdrive engines | 以换取几个超动力引擎,而且长远看来这并不一定会给我们好处 |
[34:57] | that may or may not do us any good in the long run, | |
[35:00] | and especially since we already have | 尤其是我们已经掌握了那项技术 |
[35:02] | that technology at our disposal. You have viable hyperdrive technology? | 你们有超动力技术 |
[35:07] | Yes, we do, | 是的,这得感谢Asgard的帮助 |
[35:09] | and with the help of the asgard, | |
[35:10] | we’re in the process of implementing it right now, | 我们现在正在实施这项技术 |
[35:13] | so thank you very much. | 好拉,谢谢各位 |
[35:15] | This ancient weapon, | 这个Ancient武器,如此先进的技术 |
[35:17] | such an advanced piece of technology, the power requirements must be enormous. | 它的动力需求使巨大的 |
[35:23] | Even simple maintenance must be extremely difficult, | 就是一个普通的维修也会极其复杂 |
[35:26] | given your limited capabilities. | 想想你们的能力 |
[35:29] | We manage. | 我们可以做到 |
[35:31] | Of course, we believe you… | 当然,我们相信你 |
[35:34] | But I wonder what ba’al would think | 但是Ba’al会怎么想 |
[35:36] | if he were to receive intelligence | 如果他收到那个武器一时损坏的信息 |
[35:38] | that the weapon was… | |
[35:40] | Temporarily out of commission? | |
[35:42] | Hmm, he would come to this world to claim it for himself. | 他就会来到这里 |
[35:46] | The tauri would be forced to destroy him. | The Tauri就会将他摧毁 |
[35:48] | And we would have to give them… Nothing. | 而我们毫发未损 |
[35:51] | Oh, come on. | 哦,算了吧!Ba’al才不会这么做 |
[35:54] | Ba’al would never fall for that. | |
[35:55] | He knows how desperate you are. | 他知道你们有多绝望 |
[35:57] | I think he might find this information a little bit convenient. | 我想这条信息他更易得到 |
[35:58] | Perhaps, but you leave us few options. | 或许吧!但是你让我们别无选择 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好吧,我们接受 |
[36:04] | We’ll do it. | |
[36:07] | We will? | 我们接受? |
[36:09] | In exchange, we want ba’al’s territory. | 作为交换,我接管Ba’al的领土 |
[36:12] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[36:13] | What do you mean? That’s the way it works, right? | 你说什么? 规矩就是这样的,对吗? |
[36:15] | When one system lord kills another, | 当一个System |
[36:17] | he takes over his armies, his fleet, his planets. | Lord杀死了另一个 他接管另一个的军队、舰队及其星球 |
[36:21] | That’s what we want, | 那就是我们想要的 |
[36:22] | everything in ba’al’s possession. | Ba’al的所有 |
[36:25] | You cannot be serious. | 你是在说笑吧 |
[36:27] | If we’re going to be the ones who destroy ba’al for you, | 如果我们帮你们消灭了Ba’al |
[36:30] | why should we settle for anything less? | 那为什么我们要得到更少? |
[36:32] | Preposterous. | 太荒谬,我们不能接受 |
[36:33] | We can’t accept those terms. | |
[36:35] | Take it or leave it. | 要么接受要么拒绝 |
[36:42] | We must send a message to the other system lords | 我们必须向其他的System |
[36:45] | to advise them of the current situation. | Lords通报当前信息,寻求他们的建议 |
[36:48] | Go ahead. | 去吧! |
[37:00] | The problem has been eliminated. | 问题解决了 |
[37:01] | Unfortunately, the replicators are now beyond our reach. | 非常不幸克隆体逃脱了我们的攻击范围 |
[37:05] | We are too late to stop them | 我们没能阻止他们前往新的Asgard家园 |
[37:06] | from reaching the new asgard homeworld. | |
[37:16] | I guess you did learn something | 我觉得你从你爸爸的扑克牌中学到了很多 |
[37:18] | from your father’s poker games. | |
[37:20] | Always bet big when bluffing. | 吹牛不就是这样吗? |
[37:22] | I just didn’t know you were looking to become a system lord. | 我还不知道你想成为一个System Lord |
[37:25] | I just had to do something to keep them talking. | 我只是做了些让他们继续说下去的事情 |
[37:27] | It looked like they were going to try and draw ba’al here | 似乎不管我们说什么,他们都要把Ba’al引到这儿 |
[37:30] | no matter what we said. | |
[37:31] | Well, we can be pretty sure they won’t agree to our terms. | 你确定他们不会同意我们的协议? |
[37:33] | I know. | 他们不会 |
[37:38] | We may have to revive colonel O’Neill. | 我们必须使Colonel O’Neill复活 |
[37:45] | What? | 什么? |
[37:47] | If they suspect we’re bluffing, | 如果他们发觉我们虚张声势 |
[37:48] | they’ll come here and take the weapon for themselves. | 他们就会来到这儿,夺走那件武器 |
[37:50] | If they don’t, they’ll trick ba’al into coming. | 如果他们未察觉,他们也会教唆Ba’al来这儿 |
[37:52] | Either way, we may actually have to use that weapon again | 无论怎样,我们都得使用那个武器来保卫这个星球 |
[37:55] | to defend this planet. | |
[37:57] | We don’t even know if there’s enough power to fire another shot. | 我们甚至不知道是否可让它发射 |
[38:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:01] | If you try to revive Jack | 如果救活Jack,没有Asgard的帮助那个武器也会毁了他 |
[38:03] | without the asgard standing by, it’ll kill him. | |
[38:04] | In fact, he’ll probably die | 事实上,他可能已经死了 |
[38:06] | before he can do anything to help us. | |
[38:08] | Doctor Dr. Weir, | |
[38:10] | it’s a copy of the message the Goa’uld sent back | Weir.这是Goa’uld发到System |
[38:11] | to the system lords. It’s coded. | Lords的讯息,已经破解了 |
[38:16] | We need to know what they’re thinking. | 我们需要知道他们在想些什么 |
[38:29] | I have managed to send advance warning to orilla. | 我已经向Orilla发出了预警 |
[38:32] | By providing them with the replicator ship’s course and speed, | 告诉了他们克隆体飞船的路线和速度 |
[38:36] | they should have a fair approximation | 他们应该会待在飞船穿过超太空的地方 |
[38:38] | of where it will drop out of hyperspace. What ships we have available will be waiting in ambush. | 我们的人将在那里伏击它 |
[38:43] | You believe the asgard ships can destroy the replicators | 你觉得在克隆体升起防护罩之前 |
[38:46] | before they can raise their shields. | Asgard的战舰能消灭他们 |
[38:48] | They will only be defenseless for a few moments, | 他们失去防护罩的时间不多 |
[38:50] | but if my calculations are accurate, that should be sufficient. | 如果我计算准确的话,应该足够了 |
[39:01] | Stop it, please. | 求求你,住手! |
[39:04] | Why should I? | 为什么? |
[39:07] | You can’t change what happened. | 你改变不了已经发生的事 |
[39:10] | Is this making you feel better? | 这样就能使你舒服点吗? |
[39:14] | I never intended to abandon you. | 我从没想过要抛弃你 |
[39:16] | But you did. | 但你这样做了,你获得了我的信任 |
[39:18] | You gained my trust, then you used me and left me behind. | 然后利用我,并抛弃我 |
[39:21] | It wasn’t my decision. | 那不是我的决定 |
[39:23] | You could have come back for me. | 你本可以回来救我 |
[39:25] | There was no time. | 没有时间了 |
[39:26] | Time? | 时间!谢谢你这么说,我有足够的时间 |
[39:28] | Thanks to what you did, I had plenty of time to think about what a fool I was. | 来思考我有多蠢 |
[39:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起,我对你的遭遇表示道歉 |
[39:36] | I’m sorry for what we did to you. | |
[39:41] | Yes… | 现在后悔晚了 |
[39:44] | You are now. | |
[39:48] | Part of being human is having compassion, | 你要是有人性,就该有同情心 |
[39:51] | learning to forgive. | 应该学会宽容 |
[39:55] | Yes. I’m not there yet. | 是的,我还不是人,我需要更多时间 |
[39:59] | I need more time. | |
[40:02] | No. | |
[40:04] | [CRYING] | |
[40:21] | Progress? | 有进展吗? |
[40:23] | Yeah, it’s basically a confirmation of what we suspected. | 是的,基本上证实了我们的猜测 |
[40:25] | They think we’re bluffing, | 他们认为我们在虚张声势 |
[40:27] | but they have no way of confirming their suspicions, | 但是他们不能确信,所以不知如何是好 |
[40:28] | so they’re not sure what to do. | |
[40:30] | They could still try and draw ba’al here, | 他们仍会将Ba’al引到这里,让他帮忙弄清楚事实 |
[40:32] | let him figure it out for them. | |
[40:33] | Yeah, that’s dangerous for them, | 那他们就危险了,因为如果我们不能启动那个武器 |
[40:35] | because if we can’t power the weapons… Which we can’t. Ba’al would end up with both earth | Ba’al就会将地球以及 |
[40:39] | and the ancient outpost in his possession. | the Ancients Outpost据为己有 |
[40:41] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 边界活动异常 |
[40:43] | [ALARM SOUNDING] | |
[40:49] | This is Weir. What’s happening? | 我是Weir,发生了什么事? |
[40:53] | Okay, we’ll be right down. | 我们马上下来,我们的客人有反应了 |
[40:56] | Our guests just got a response. | |
[41:06] | Commander Thor, | Thor指挥官,我是Ajir of |
[41:08] | the Valhalla this is aegir of the Valhalla. | |
[41:10] | We have assumed defensive positions | 我们到达了防范地点,并埋伏在那里 |
[41:12] | and are awaiting the target ship. | |
[41:14] | Understood. | 可理解 |
[41:30] | The enemy ship has been destroyed. | 敌船被消灭了 |
[41:34] | I am sorry, Teal’c. | 对不起Teal’c |
[41:45] | I need to see the most recent message they received. | 我需要察看收到的最新讯息 |
[41:57] | It’s unfortunate you’re being recalled. | 很不幸你们被召回了 |
[41:59] | I thought we were making such good progress. | 我觉得我们已经取得了进展 |
[42:02] | Your demands are ridiculous. | 你的要求太荒谬了,我们没选择,只能终止谈判 |
[42:03] | We have no choice but to terminate negotiations. | |
[42:07] | Well, give my regards to ba’al. | 代我向Ba’al问好 |
[42:25] | Shut it down. | 关掉它 |
[42:27] | What? | 什么? |
[42:36] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? |
[42:38] | The second message… | 第二条讯息,他们被召回是因为 |
[42:39] | They’ve been recalled because the system lords | the System Lords决定检验我们的防护能力 |
[42:40] | have decided to test our defenses. | the System Lords决定检验我们的防护能力 |
[42:41] | They’re sending a ship to attack earth. | 他们派遣一艘飞船攻击地球,一小时内就到 |
[42:43] | It’ll be here within the hour. |