时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | [SPEAKING RUSSIAN] | |
[00:10] | [SPEAKING RUSSIAN] | |
[00:21] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[00:22] | It’s a Russian team on the international space station. | 我们的俄国组队员在国际太空站上面 |
[00:25] | They’re adjusting the orbit to avoid some debris left over from our little incident in Antarctica. | 他们在调整轨道,避免左边碰上碎片… |
[00:30] | [SPEAKING RUSSIAN] [SPEAKING RUSSIAN] [SPEAKING RUSSIAN] | 碎片是我们在南极洲发生的小意外产生的 |
[01:03] | It worked. | 好了 |
[01:18] | He said if the Americans want to keep blasting alien ships out of orbit, | 他说,如果美国人继续让各种各样的飞船 |
[01:22] | they’ve got to do a better job of tracking their own mess. [SPEAKING RUSSIAN] | 脱离轨道,他们就得自己将事情弄好 |
[01:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[01:37] | I don’t know. We lost contact. | 不知道,我们失去了联络 |
[03:06] | [KNOCKING] | 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[03:08] | Come in. | 进来 |
[03:15] | O’Neill General O’Neill, it is an honor to meet you | |
[03:18] | and, may I say, an even greater honor | 将军 |
[03:20] | to finally serve under your command. | 很荣幸与您见面,希望可以更荣幸地为您效劳 |
[03:22] | Wow, that was a load. | 喔,这高帽可不小啊,你是哪位? |
[03:26] | Who are you? | |
[03:29] | Alexi I am colonel Alexi vaselov, sir. | |
[03:32] | I assumed you were expecting my arrival. | Vaselov上校,先生 我以为你期待我的到来 |
[03:35] | Uh… yeah, sure. | 呵,是的,那当然。 |
[03:38] | Um… Yeah, here’s the memo… Right there. | 嗯…备忘录就在那里 |
[03:44] | I want you to know, sir, | 先生,我希望你知道, |
[03:45] | that I personally requested this transfer. | 这次是我个人要求过来的 |
[03:48] | After my many years of service with Russian air force, | 经过多年在俄国空军的经验, |
[03:51] | I feel confident that I can make a positive contribution to Stargate command. | 我绝对有信心执行Stargate的任务 |
[03:56] | Great. | 很好! |
[04:00] | If I may be so bold, sir, | 请允许我冒昧,长官 |
[04:03] | I understand that with your recent appointment as base commander, | 我知道你最近开的那次会议, |
[04:07] | a position has become available on sg-1. | SG-1将会有一个空缺 |
[04:11] | I would of course relish the opportunity | 我也知道那意味着我可以进入SGC的精英队 |
[04:13] | to serve on the sgc’s elite team. | |
[04:15] | Yes, you and everyone else on this base. | 不行,你和其他人都会呆在这个基地 |
[04:23] | Colonel… Not going to happen. | 上校,那是不可能的 |
[04:26] | I understand your reluctance, sir, | 长官,我知道你不愿意 |
[04:29] | but if you look at my record, | 请你看看我的记录, |
[04:31] | I think it will satisfy any of your concerns. | 我认为我完全符合你的要求 |
[04:34] | I have over 3,000 flight hours | 我曾在35种以上的飞行器和样机上 |
[04:35] | on more than 35 types of aircraft and prototypes. | 飞行超过3000小时,并且被授予 |
[04:38] | In addition, I have been awarded the high order of Russia, the gold star… | 俄国高级飞行员称号,是金星级别… |
[04:42] | Yes, yes, yes, that’s very impressive, | 是的,那些成绩让人印象深刻,非常深刻 |
[04:45] | very. But it’s not going to get you on sg-1. | 但不足以让你进入SG-1 |
[04:52] | Understood. | 明白,我当然希望进入另外的小组 |
[04:54] | I am, of course, willing to accept a position | |
[04:56] | on a different team. | |
[04:58] | Colonel, until you go through the proper training, | 上校,除非你通过了完全的训练, |
[05:02] | you’re not going anywhere near that gate. | 不然你别想靠近那Gate |
[05:08] | Perhaps I could assume a role as a non-combat observer | 长官,也许我可以在其中某个探察单位 |
[05:11] | on one of the exploration units, sir. | 担任非战斗观察员 |
[05:12] | It was nice meeting you… Very nice. | 很高兴与你会面,很好,你可以走了 |
[05:18] | You’re dismissed. | |
[05:36] | If all goes according to plan, | 如果一切进展顺利,不出意外的话, |
[05:37] | barring any unforeseen circumstance, I will acquire possession of my apartment on Tuesday. | 我将在周二拥有自己的寓所 |
[05:42] | Hey, congratulations. | 嗨,恭喜你! |
[05:44] | So when’s the apartment-warming party? | 那什么时候开入伙派对? |
[05:49] | When someone gets a new place, it’s customary for them to throw a party. | 呵,某人搬近新居的时候就是开派对的时候 |
[05:53] | Would I be required to prepare a meal? | 那我需要准备食物吗? |
[05:55] | No, make it potluck. We’ll all bring something. | 不,自带食物,大家都带些东西 |
[05:58] | Very well. | 好极了,下周六 |
[06:00] | Next Saturday. | |
[06:06] | I’m only going to say this once, Carter. | 我只会说一次,Carter,不用紧张 |
[06:09] | At ease. | |
[06:13] | So how’s the new job? | 新工作怎么样? |
[06:14] | Oh, one crisis after another. | 唉!问题一个接一个。今天早上 |
[06:18] | Mess This morning, | |
[06:19] | the mess got a shipment of Yukon gold potatoes | 接收 |
[06:21] | instead of the usual russets. | 到运来的黄土豆,而不是平时的褐土豆 |
[06:23] | No. Oh, yes. | 不会吧! |
[06:25] | The golds don’t make for good mash. The consistency’s all wrong. | 是啊!黄土豆做不成好的土豆泥,太糟糕了 |
[06:31] | I hear the new Russian colonel came to see you, | 听说那个俄国上校去见你, |
[06:34] | made a pitch to join sg-1. | 想方设法挤进SG-1 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:38] | What did you say? | 你觉得怎么样? 让他们改做法式炸薯条 |
[06:39] | I told them to make French fries instead. | 让他们改做法式炸薯条 |
[06:41] | About the Russian. Oh. Well, I made it clear | 我是说那个俄国人 |
[06:44] | he shouldn’t expect preferential treatment, that he’d have to prove himself | 哦,我很清楚告诉他不会受到特殊待遇, |
[06:47] | before I’d consider him for off-world travel. | 在考虑让他外空旅行前,他必须证明给我看 |
[06:49] | He is one of the most highly decorated officers | 他是俄国军事史上被授予 |
[06:52] | in Russian military history, | 几乎最高勋章的一位, |
[06:53] | and he has over 20 years flight experience. | 而且他有超过20年的飞行经验 |
[06:55] | And exactly no years in off-world travel. | 而且他一点外空旅行的经验都没有 |
[06:59] | I’m not going to risk the lives of anyone under my command | 我不会让任何人因为 |
[07:01] | on a slick resume. | 我错误的命令而冒生命危险 |
[07:04] | How uncharacteristically cautious of you, sir. | 那…那你也太小心谨慎了,长官 |
[07:08] | Yes, there’s that. | 对,没错 |
[07:10] | And the fact that the Russians must be pressuring you | 而且那些俄国人一定对你施压想进入小队 |
[07:12] | to put him on the team. | |
[07:13] | Yes, there’s that, too. | 是的,那也是其中之一 |
[07:15] | We can’t exactly blame them. | 你不能那样责备他们, |
[07:16] | We haven’t been making good on our promises. | 我们也没有很好地履行诺言 |
[07:18] | We gave them their own team. | 我们给了他们自己的小队! |
[07:19] | That was two years ago. | 那是2年前的事情, |
[07:21] | What have we done for them lately? | 我们最近为他们做了什么? |
[07:22] | Forget it. I’m not putting him on sg-1. | 算了吧!我不会让他进SG-1的 |
[07:25] | Do you have someone else in mind for the position? | 你有其他人选吗,O’Neill ? |
[07:30] | No. | 没有 |
[07:31] | So we’re sticking with the three-man team? | 难道我们一直保持这样的3人小组吗? |
[07:32] | Why not? | 不好吗?人少好管理 |
[07:33] | It’s one less decision I have to deal with. | |
[07:35] | There’s nothing in the regulations | 没有规定说 |
[07:37] | that says an sg team has to be made up of four people. | SG 小组必须要有4人以上组成 |
[07:41] | There you go. Problem solved. | 就这样,问题解决了 |
[07:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:16] | [KNOCKING] | |
[08:25] | Colonel vaselov. | Vaselov 上校 |
[08:27] | Dr. Jackson, of course, come in. | Jackson 博士,别客气,请进来 |
[08:32] | Your reputation precedes you. | 闻名不如见面,我对你的成就很仰慕 |
[08:35] | I’m well acquainted with your work. | |
[08:38] | I just wanted to come by | 我过来是想欢迎你这位新伙伴 |
[08:39] | and welcome you to the neighborhood. | |
[08:41] | That’s very kind of you. | 我非常感激,只是希望其他人也这样对我 |
[08:43] | I only wish others were as open to my presence here. | |
[08:46] | Yeah, don’t take general O’Neill’s decision personally. | 哦,不用介意 O’Neill 将军的个人决定 |
[08:51] | It’s difficult not to. | 我很难做到,老实说他的态度很无礼 |
[08:53] | Frankly, his attitude is offensive. | |
[08:55] | It leads me to wonder if he knows the cold war is over. | 让我怀疑他是否知道世界冷战已经结束 |
[08:58] | His attitude has nothing to do with your being Russian. | 他的态度跟你是俄国人无关,他就是那样 |
[09:00] | He’s an equal opportunity offender. | |
[09:03] | And I am supposed to find this comforting? | 那我要这样安慰自己吗? |
[09:06] | Uh… | 呵,他对外在的压力处理得不好 |
[09:07] | He doesn’t respond well to outside pressure. | |
[09:09] | Our nations are supposed to be partners | 我们的国家是希望 成为 |
[09:11] | in the Stargate program. | Stargate 项目的合作伙伴 |
[09:12] | I’m well aware of the deal. | 是的,我很清楚这个合作,上校 我曾经参与过合作的谈判 |
[09:14] | Well, then, you, more than anyone, | 那你应该比别人更清楚我们的尴尬 |
[09:16] | can understand our frustration. | |
[09:17] | Okay, what you have to realize is… | 你需要明白的是,嗯, |
[09:21] | Colonel O’Neill… General O’Neill… | O’Neill 上校… |
[09:23] | Just assumed command of this facility, and… | O’Neill 将军只是在这里颁布命令 |
[09:26] | And he’s got a lot on his plate, | 而且他事情很多。老实说,你们政府 |
[09:28] | and, quite frankly, making demands of him right now is just bad timing on the part of your government. | 现在对跟他提出要求有点不合时宜 |
[09:35] | Colonel? | 上校?上校? |
[09:38] | Colonel? | |
[09:58] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[10:00] | I don’t know. We were just talking. | 不知道,我们正在谈话的时候,他突然倒下了 |
[10:02] | All of a sudden, he just collapsed. | 好的,我知道你安排了去外空,我们会照看他的 |
[10:03] | I know you’re scheduled to go off-world. | 好的,我知道你安排了去外空,我们会照看他的 |
[10:04] | We’ll take care of him. | |
[10:33] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[10:35] | Confused. | 太奇怪了,很明显他最后记忆的事情是在俄国 |
[10:37] | Apparently, the last thing he remembers is being in Russia. | |
[10:39] | He doesn’t know where he is or how he got here. | 他不知道自己在哪里,也不知道怎么来的 |
[10:41] | He’s also exhibiting certain physical symptoms | 他身体有几个症状引起我的注意 |
[10:44] | which have me concerned. | |
[10:45] | He has lesions over 40% of his body | 他身体超过40%的地方受到损伤, |
[10:47] | and a highly elevated white blood count, which indicates some sort of infection. | 白血球数量增加也表明他受到某种感染 |
[10:52] | Is he contagious? | 会传染吗? |
[10:54] | It’s a distinct possibility. | 很有可能。长官,我们必须检查 |
[10:56] | Sir, we need to examine everyone who’s been in contact with this man. | 任何跟他接触过的人 |
[11:21] | Daniel | Daniel. |
[11:25] | Report back to the infirmary. | !去医院报道 |
[11:32] | Open the gate! | 打开Gate!立刻打开! |
[11:34] | Do it now! | |
[11:56] | Daniel! | |
[12:28] | He’s lost a lot of blood, | 虽然他失血过多,但是生命没有危险 |
[12:29] | but his life is no longer in any immediate danger. | |
[12:32] | SG-11 The members of sg-11 | |
[12:33] | insisted he seemed perfectly normal. | 的队员很肯定他身体正常 |
[12:36] | Did you notice anything peculiar about him, sir? | 长官,你有没有留意到他任何反常的地方? |
[12:40] | I thought it odd | 他在Gateroom开枪的时候很不正常 |
[12:41] | he was shooting up the gate room. | |
[12:43] | He reacted immediately after the gate was shut down. | 当Gate关闭的时候,他马上有强烈反应 |
[12:46] | Why was he so desperate to go through? | 他为什么那么想进去? |
[12:49] | Does he have any of colonel vaselov’s symptoms? | 他有没有任何 Vaselov 上校的症状? |
[12:52] | No lesions yet, but that may just be a matter of time. | 身体暂时没有损伤,不过只是时间的问题 |
[12:55] | He does have an elevated white blood count. | 白细胞的数量正在增高 |
[12:57] | Yet, colonel vaselov displayed no unusual behavior. | Vaselov 上校也没有不寻常的行为 |
[13:00] | That doesn’t necessarily mean | 那不足以说明什么。如果大脑受到感染, |
[13:01] | they’re not suffering from the same condition. | |
[13:03] | If an infection reaches the brain, | |
[13:04] | it can manifest itself in a variety of ways, | 将发生各种情况,从丧失记忆到精神失常 |
[13:07] | from memory loss to full-blown psychosis. | |
[13:10] | You don’t think it’s a coincidence. | 你不认为这是一个巧合吗? |
[13:12] | It seems unlikely, sir. | 不大可能,长官。 |
[13:13] | I think there’s a high probability that we have a contagion on the base. | 我认为很有可能是基地有传染病 |
[13:26] | Contact all teams that are off-world. | 联系所有在外空的小组 |
[13:29] | Tell them the sgc is off-limits. | 告诉他们SGC现在禁止进入 |
[13:32] | Have them proceed to the Alpha site until further notice. | 在收到通知前让他们去 |
[13:35] | Alpha Effective immediately, the sgc is under lock-down. | |
[13:40] | [ALARM SOUNDING] | 点集合, 立刻去执行,SGC现在处于一级禁令时期 |
[13:54] | Hi. How’s Daniel? | 嗨,Daniel 怎么样啦? |
[13:56] | He’s still unconscious, but he’s improving. | 他还是不省人事,不过正在好转 |
[13:59] | He’s responding well to treatment, and his white cell count is coming down. | 治疗对他很有效,白细胞数量正在下降 |
[14:02] | What about colonel vaselov? | Vaselov 上校呢? |
[14:04] | He’s not so good. | 他情况不妙,我们给他使用了抗生素, |
[14:05] | We’re treating him with antibiotics, but his condition is deteriorating. | 可是情况还是继续恶化 |
[14:09] | Until we know more about the source of the infection, | 除非我们对传染源了解更多, |
[14:11] | there’s not much else we can do. | 不然也是束手无策 |
[14:13] | Since it started with vaselov, | 既然是从 Vaselov |
[14:15] | we can be pretty sure it didn’t come through the gate. | 先开始的, 我们应该可以确定不是从Gate传进来的 |
[14:16] | I’m waiting to hear back from the Russians | 我正在等待俄国方面是否有关于传染源的消息 |
[14:18] | about possible sources of the infection from their end. | |
[14:21] | Is anyone else showing symptoms? Not yet. | 其他人有这些症状吗? 还没有 |
[14:39] | How is he? | 他怎么样了?我指Jackson |
[14:41] | Dr. Jackson? | 博士, |
[14:44] | Dr. Brightman told me what happened. | Brightman 医生都告诉我了 |
[14:49] | His condition is improving. | 他的情况有好转 |
[14:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:54] | And your condition? | 那你的情况呢? |
[14:56] | Not so good… | 不太好 |
[14:59] | But not so bad as the time I went drinking with | 不过比起以前跟 Darshkevich 将军 |
[15:02] | general dashkewytch in novgorod. | 在 Novgorod 喝酒也不算太坏 |
[15:05] | That was worse headache. | 那次真是头疼得要命 |
[15:09] | Dr. Jackson is good friend of yours, yes? | Jackson 博士是你的好朋友? |
[15:13] | Indeed, he is. | 是的 |
[15:16] | Despite what you are thinking, | 不管你怎么想,这次发生的事情你没有责任 |
[15:18] | you bear no responsibility for what has transpired. | |
[15:23] | My presence here has resulted | 我的到来导致了整个地方被隔离 |
[15:25] | in the quarantine of this entire complex. | |
[15:28] | Had you remained in your homeland, | 如果你留在祖国,也将遇到同样的情况 |
[15:29] | you would have faced a similar situation, | |
[15:31] | only in a different setting, | |
[15:33] | again, through no fault of your own. | 只是不通的环境而已, 再说一遍,这不关你的事 |
[15:36] | Perhaps… | 也许吧,不过现在我也不敢担保什么 |
[15:39] | But at the moment, I can’t be sure of anything. | |
[15:44] | Has your memory not yet returned? | 你的记忆还没有恢复吗? |
[15:46] | In my dreams, I… | 发梦就有 |
[15:49] | I have begun to see flashes… | 我已经开始看到闪光了 |
[15:53] | Glimpses of these past few days… | 过去几天我到处看, |
[15:56] | Walking these halls, talking to people, | 在过道上徘徊,跟别人谈话 |
[15:59] | and yet, it’s as if I’m not even here. | 不过,我依然好像没有到过这里 |
[16:06] | I’m just a helpless observer inside my own body. | 在我身体里面我只是一个没用的观察者 |
[16:14] | One month ago, anatole konstantinov fell ill | 一个月前 Anatole |
[16:17] | after completing a tour on the international space station. | Konstantinov 在 国际太空站漫游回来后就病倒了 |
[16:21] | I remember. We monitored the mission. | 我记得,我们在监视那个任务。当时失去了 |
[16:23] | We lost contact for almost 30 seconds, and we never figured out why. | 差不多30秒的联系,一直都没搞清楚为什么 |
[16:27] | Well, I don’t know if they’re connected, | 哦,我不知道那些事情是否有关联, |
[16:28] | but he died less than a week later in a Moscow hospital. | 不过一周后他在莫斯科医院去世了 |
[16:31] | Now, officially, the cause of death was renal failure, | 现在官方的说法是因为肾脏衰竭, |
[16:34] | but, unofficially, | |
[16:35] | the Russian authorities haven’t a clue what killed him. | 不过私下的说法是俄国专家 没有任何关于死亡的线索 |
[16:38] | You think it might be our mystery disease? | 你认为就是这里神秘的疾病? |
[16:40] | Among the symptoms he exhibited were memory loss, | 应该是其中一种, |
[16:43] | skin lesions, and a highly elevated white blood count. | 失忆、皮肤损伤和高白血球 |
[16:45] | Is there any connection to colonel vaselov? | 跟 Vaselov 上校有没有关系吗? |
[16:47] | Apparently, vaselov visited konstantinov in the hospital | 显然 Vaselov |
[16:50] | just before he died. | 在 Konstantinov 刚去世前探望过他 |
[16:51] | They were old friends. | 他们以前在俄国空军是老朋友 |
[16:53] | They served together in the Russian air force. | |
[16:54] | Why didn’t they tell us this? | 为什么他们不告诉我们这些? |
[16:56] | The Russians determined | 俄国人认为 |
[16:58] | that konstantinov’s condition wasn’t contagious. | Konstantinov 的病不会传染 |
[17:00] | He came into contact with many people | 返回地球后和进医院检查前, |
[17:01] | between the time he returned to earth | 他跟很多人有接触 |
[17:03] | and the time he checked into the hospital, but no one else ever showed any signs of being infected. | 但是没有人有任何感染的征兆 |
[17:08] | Makes it an oddly selective disease. | 象一种有选择性的奇怪疾病 |
[17:10] | Perhaps we are not dealing with a disease at all. | 也许是从来没有遇到的疾病 |
[17:13] | Colonel vaselov possessed only vague, random memories | 那次在Stargate Command的时候, |
[17:15] | of his time at Stargate command, | Vaselov 上校的疯狂行为是记忆混乱造成的 |
[17:17] | and yet, the instances he could recall, | 而且他曾经描述自己象身体里的一个观察者 |
[17:19] | he described himself as a mere observer to the actions of his body. | |
[17:22] | Like being host to a symbiote. | 就象疾病的寄生体 |
[17:24] | Yeah, but tests ruled out the possibility of a Goa’uld. | 对,不过只有测试才能证明一切 |
[17:26] | Could we be looking at some other form of alien possession? | 我们是否可以考虑其他异星人的形体? |
[17:29] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 对,有可能 |
[17:31] | An entity capable of moving from individual to individual. | 一个灵体有能力在不同的人之间转移, |
[17:34] | It might explain some of the inconsistencies. | 也许可以解释这些矛盾 |
[17:36] | If that’s true, it could be in anyone right now. | 如果是那样,现在谁都有可能被感染 |
[17:40] | [TELEPHONE RINGING] | |
[17:46] | Hello. | 你好… |
[17:48] | I’ll be right there. | 我一会儿过去 |
[17:50] | Daniel’s awake. | Daniel 醒了 |
[17:56] | Can somebody please tell me what is going on? | 有人可以告诉我怎么回事吗? |
[17:58] | You’re recovering from a gunshot wound. What? | 你被枪伤,现在复原了 什么?! |
[18:01] | You have no recollection of the incident? | 你一点都不记得那次事故了吗? |
[18:04] | No. Who shot me? | 不!谁开的枪? |
[18:06] | Don’t… change the subject. | 不要…改变话题, |
[18:09] | What do you remember? | 你回忆到什么了吗? |
[18:11] | I went to see colonel vaselov, | 嗯,我去见 |
[18:14] | Vaselov and right in the middle of our conversation, he collapsed, | |
[18:16] | and… I went to help him, and… That’s it. | 上校,交谈中他晕倒了 然后我过去帮他…就是那样 |
[18:19] | You don’t remember accompanying him to the infirmary? | 你不记得陪他一起去医院? |
[18:22] | No. | 不记得!…谁开的枪? |
[18:24] | Who shot me? | |
[18:38] | You were shooting up the gate room. | 你当时在Gateroom开枪 |
[18:40] | You wounded two guards. | 你击伤了2个警卫 |
[18:42] | We think we may be dealing with a foothold situation, | 我们认为是一种入侵情况, |
[18:45] | specifically an alien entity | 特别是一种外星灵体有能力控制人类的身体 |
[18:47] | capable of taking over human hosts, | |
[18:48] | not unlike the Goa’uld, | 跟 |
[18:51] | Goa’uld and it seems to be able to travel | |
[18:52] | from person to person. | 类似, 好像它还可以在不同人之间转移 |
[18:53] | Although, at present, we have no knowledge of how this is possible. | 不过我们现在对这种情况是否可能发生 |
[19:02] | Daniel? Anubis. Daniel Jackson? | 还没有足够的认识 |
[19:11] | I was Anubis. | 是 Anubis |
[19:18] | Rather… Anubis was controlling me. | 或者说,是 Anubis 控制了我的身体 |
[19:22] | Anubis is dead. | Anubis 已经死了 |
[19:24] | No, he’s not… | 不,他没有 |
[19:27] | And he’s here in the base. | 他就在基地里 |
[19:33] | You’d think getting blasted out of orbit | 你觉得那该死的轨道会让他们慢下来 |
[19:35] | would’ve slowed the guy down. | |
[19:38] | According to Daniel Jackson, | 按照 Daniel |
[19:39] | Anubis surrendered his mortal form | Jackson 的说法, |
[19:41] | when he was ascended, | Anubis 在进化中放弃了人类的形式, |
[19:42] | only to be cast down by the ancients. | 只有 Ancients 才能对付他 |
[19:45] | As a result, he exists purely as an immaterial being. | 事实上他现在是纯粹的精神存在 |
[19:49] | See, in the past, when we encountered Anubis, | 当我们在过去遇到 Anubis 的时候, |
[19:51] | the physical form we were seeing | 我们看到的形体其实是一种 |
[19:53] | was actually a force shield designed to contain his essence. | 保护他精神的防护罩 |
[19:55] | When it was destroyed, that essence was released. | 当防护罩被毁灭,精神体就逃脱出来 |
[19:58] | Anubis | Anubis was trapped in earth’s orbit, |
[19:59] | inhabiting debris from his ship, | 被驻留在地球的轨道上, 在飞船的残骸中寄存, |
[20:02] | millions of light years away from his power base. | 离他们的基地数百万光年 |
[20:04] | So he hitched a ride on a cosmonaut? | 所以他附身到宇航员身上? |
[20:06] | Yes, sir, | 是的,长官,所以他附在 |
[20:08] | and then abandoned him for colonel vaselov. | Vaselov 上校身上 |
[20:10] | No doubt intending to escape through our gate. | 毫无疑问他想通过我们的Gate逃离 |
[20:12] | Why doesn’t he just use his… | 为什么他不用他的 … |
[20:14] | freaky super-cosmic powers and just… | 奇怪的,超能力… |
[20:20] | go? | |
[20:21] | Doing so would alert the ancients | 离开这里? 如果那样做会让 |
[20:23] | and only serve to bring down their wrath upon him. | Ancients 警觉, 而且只会激起他们的愤怒 |
[20:25] | You see, in order to interact with the physical world, | 假如为了与物理世界接触, |
[20:27] | he has to get himself a new shield, | 他必须要有一个新的壳 |
[20:29] | but he can’t do that here on earth. | 但是他无法在地球这里得到 |
[20:31] | He’ll need a body to dial the gate and get through. | 他需要一个身体去开启Gate然后出去 |
[20:33] | Eventually, Anubis will attempt to escape again. | 也许 Anubis 会再次尝试逃离 |
[20:38] | Well, he’s on the base, | 他就在基地里面,很明显哪儿也不想去 |
[20:40] | obviously not going anywhere. | |
[20:45] | Tell me there’s something we can do. | 我们应该可以做点什么 |
[20:48] | Well, as a matter of fact, sir, I think there is. | 长官,我想是的 |
[21:05] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[21:06] | O’Neill General O’Neill | |
[21:07] | has ordered compulsory physicals | 将军下令所有 |
[21:08] | for all sgc personnel. | SGC 人员必须接受身体检查 |
[21:11] | We’re operating under the assumption | 这样做的原因是 |
[21:13] | that retaining Anubis’s essence | 让 |
[21:14] | exacts a physical toll on the carrier. | Anubis 精神体从携带者诱发出来 |
[21:16] | You were only exposed for a couple of hours, | 你只是被照射了几个小时 |
[21:18] | but your body reacted as though | 但是你的身体反应却象在抵抗感染 |
[21:19] | you were fighting off an infection. | |
[21:20] | So whoever’s retaining his essence | 所以任何身体上有寄体的人都会显示症状 |
[21:22] | should start showing symptoms. | |
[21:24] | Yeah, that’s the theory. | 是的,只是理论上的 |
[21:27] | Vaselov What about vaselov? | |
[21:29] | Well… | 现在如何? |
[21:33] | His is a more extreme case. | 他的情况比较严重 |
[21:35] | He was exposed for over a week. | 他已经被照射超过了一个星期, |
[21:37] | That’s why his symptoms are more advanced. | 他的症状也越来越严重 |
[21:39] | You mean, with the lesions and the… | 你是说身体损伤和 … |
[21:43] | Yeah, it’s actually more than that. | 是的,而且不只那些 |
[21:46] | His entire immune system was affected. | 他整个免疫系统被感染了 |
[21:50] | But Anubis is out of him. | 但是 |
[21:52] | Anubis He should start getting better, right? | |
[21:56] | Sam… | 已经离开了他, 他应该开始好转才对,是吗? |
[21:58] | Dr. Brightman says he’s not responding. | Brightman 医生说他没有任何好转 |
[22:01] | She thinks the exposure may have simply gone on for too long. | 她认为照射时间已经太长,应该拿开了 |
[22:04] | The damage is done. | 已经造成损伤了 |
[22:05] | There must be something we can do for him. | 哦,我们应该可以帮他做些什么 |
[22:08] | We can help him manage the pain. That’s about it. | 我们可以帮他控制疼痛,大概就是这些了 |
[22:25] | I said the situation was contained. | 我是说病情已经缓和, |
[22:26] | I did not say it was resolved. | 我没有说已经好了 |
[22:30] | No, I can’t do that. | 不,我不能那样做 |
[22:32] | Command will stay under lock-down until I decide otherwise. | 一级禁令继续执行,直到我有其他命令 |
[22:39] | Yes, sir, it is my call. | 是的,长官,这是我的责任 |
[22:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[22:47] | The Pentagon is getting a little antsy. | 五角大楼 有点坐立不安了 |
[22:50] | They’re not the only ones. | 不止他们这样, |
[22:51] | You’ve got a bunch of very anxious people out there. | 外面还有一大群人极度担忧 |
[22:54] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 是的,我猜也是 |
[22:57] | What can I do for you, doctor? | 医生,需要我帮忙吗? |
[22:59] | It’s concerning colonel vaselov. | 关于 Vaselov 上校 |
[23:01] | His condition hasn’t improved, | 他的病情没有好转, |
[23:02] | and he’s not responding to treatment. | 所有的治疗对他都没有用 |
[23:04] | Unless circumstances change, I’d give him a week, | 除非情况有转变,不然我建议 |
[23:07] | two weeks tops. | 送他去一流的医院呆1-2周 |
[23:10] | I’ll inform the Russians. | 我会通知俄国 |
[23:12] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,长官 |
[23:23] | Dr. Jackson? | Jackson 博士? |
[23:25] | Alexi, sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you. | 哦,Alexi ,对不起,我不是想打搅你 |
[23:27] | No, no, I’m glad to see you are up and about. | 没关系,我很高兴可以看见你恢复了 |
[23:32] | Are you being discharged? | 你被解职了? |
[23:34] | Yeah, Dr. Brightman | 是的,Brightman 医生看见 我在别的病人碗里偷果冻, |
[23:35] | caught me stealing jell-o from the other patients’ trays, | 所以她把我踢出去了 |
[23:37] | so she kicked me out of here. | |
[23:41] | Doctor… | 医生,我希望你可以帮我一个忙 |
[23:46] | I wonder if you could do me a favor. | |
[23:54] | I have a sister in Bryansk. | 我在 Briansk 有一个妹妹 |
[23:57] | When the lock-down has ended, | 禁令结束后,你可以亲自把这个交给她吗? |
[24:00] | could you see that she gets this? | |
[24:02] | Alexi… | |
[24:04] | The nurses have been careful not to say anything. | 那些护士们说话已经开始小心翼翼 |
[24:06] | That is always a bad sign. | 那通常都不是什么好现象 |
[24:12] | Please. | – 拜托 – [俄语] 好的 |
[24:20] | You know, in Russia, we have a saying… | 在俄罗斯,我们有一个谚语: |
[24:25] | [SPEAKING RUSSIAN] | |
[24:31] | “The cord may curl long, but an end will appear.” | 绳子再长,总有尽头的时候 |
[24:38] | That holds true for everything in this world, | 世界上所有的东西都是那样,包括我自己 |
[24:41] | myself included. | |
[24:44] | I accept this. | 我可以接受这个 |
[24:46] | [SPEAKING RUSSIAN] | |
[24:52] | In the kingdom of hope, there is no winter. | 在天国里面没有冬天 |
[24:57] | I prefer that one. | 我喜欢那个 |
[24:58] | That’s a nice saying. | [俄语] 是的,是个好谚语 |
[25:04] | I’ll come see you. | 我会再来看你的 |
[25:20] | His pulse is weak. | 他失血很多,Jackson 博士, 你听见我说话吗? |
[25:22] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他失血很多,Jackson |
[25:23] | Dr. Jackson, can you hear me? | 博士, 你听见我说话吗? |
[25:39] | Dr. Jackson? | Jackson 博士? |
[25:42] | Lieutenant Evans… | Evans 上尉,他在 |
[25:44] | He’s in lieutenant Evans. | Evans 上尉身上 |
[25:58] | Brightman I was examined by Dr. Brightman | |
[26:00] | a couple of hours ago. | 医生几小时前帮我检查了, |
[26:01] | She said I was fine. | 她说我没有问题 |
[26:03] | It’s possible you haven’t started manifesting signs yet. | 也许你只是还没有发作罢了 |
[26:06] | Colonel, I would know. | 上校,我会知道的。如果是那样的话, |
[26:08] | If something like that happened to me, I would know. I’m not lying. | 我会知道的,我没有撒谎 |
[26:14] | Lieutenant, tell me what you did Tuesday afternoon. | 上尉,告诉我周二下午你做了什么? |
[26:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:19] | Just tell me. | 上尉,告诉我 |
[26:25] | Lieutenant? | |
[26:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:29] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[26:32] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[26:38] | O’Neill, I’ve been informed that airman Malcolm McCaffrey | O’Neill ,有人通知我飞行员 Malcolm McCaffrey |
[26:42] | has missed his scheduled appointment at the infirmary. | 没有按要求去医务室,他也没有解释原因 |
[26:44] | He remains unaccounted for. | |
[26:50] | Carter. | |
[27:22] | General O’Neill. | O’Neill 将军 |
[27:25] | Yeah. O’Neill here. Go. | 我是 O’Neill ,说吧 |
[27:26] | This is major kearney. | 我是 Kearney |
[27:27] | I’ve got a wounded man here | 少校,这里有一名伤者, 他报告说被 |
[27:29] | who claims he was jumped by airman McCaffrey. | McCaffrey 飞行员击伤 |
[27:31] | We think he’s headed for the control room. | 我们认为他朝控制室去了, |
[27:33] | Advise caution, general. The target is armed. | 将军,请小心,目标有武器 |
[27:36] | On our way. | 我们来了 |
[27:52] | Dial the gate. | 启动Gate |
[28:38] | Mind if I come in? | 介意我进来吗? |
[28:40] | You’re not supposed to be walking around. | 你不应该到处走 |
[28:43] | It’s my arm. | 只是手臂而已 |
[28:47] | You were shot. | 你被击伤了 |
[28:48] | I know. You shot me. | 我知道,你击伤了我 |
[28:51] | Not the point. | 不是说这个 |
[28:53] | Look, I heard what happened. Anubis is still here. | 听着,我知道怎么回事,Anubis |
[28:55] | 3daniel, he can pass through walls. | 还在这里 Daniel |
[28:59] | He’s welcome to leave the base at any time. | ,他可以穿越墙壁, 希望他赶紧离开基地 |
[29:01] | He has to go through the Stargate. | 他必须要用 |
[29:03] | Otherwise, he’s trapped on earth. | Stargate,不然将被困在地球上 |
[29:05] | Yeah. Well, there’s not much we can do. | 是的,不过我们也没有办法,不能杀死它 |
[29:08] | We can’t kill him. No. | |
[29:09] | We can’t catch him. No. | – 不 – 不能捉他 |
[29:11] | So… We let the ancients deal with him. | – 不 – 那 … 我们让 Ancients 对付它 |
[29:14] | Yes, because they’ve always been so helpful. | 是吗,他们一直都助人为乐 |
[29:17] | If he uses his powers as ascended being, | 如果他作为高级形体使用他的力量, |
[29:19] | he’s breaking the rules. | 他就违例了 |
[29:21] | They will take action. Ow. | 他们将会采取措施。 |
[29:25] | We just have to take away his other options. Uh-huh. | 我们只要让他没有别的选择 |
[29:30] | I assume you have a plan. | 你有方法了? |
[29:38] | Anubis has now made two attempts to get through the gate. | 到现在为止 Anubis 已经2次尝试进入Gate |
[29:41] | Now, in both instances, | 2次我们都成功阻止了 |
[29:42] | we were able to stop him, | |
[29:43] | but there’s no guarantee | 但是下一次就不保证我们有好运气了 |
[29:45] | we’ll be so lucky the next time. | |
[29:46] | We have to take steps to make it as difficult as possible | 我们要竭尽所有让他难于接近Stargate |
[29:48] | for him to access the Stargate. | |
[29:50] | To that end, | 最后,我们正在计划将设备分离成3部分, |
[29:51] | we’re proposing a division of the facility | 然后分别放置在 |
[29:53] | into three separate sections designated zones one, two, and three. | 1区,2区和3区 |
[29:57] | Power to the gate has been shut off | Gate的电力已经关闭, |
[29:59] | and will no longer be accessible from the control room. | 而且也不可以在控制室操纵 |
[30:01] | Instead, it can now only be re-established | 事实上,现在只能在1区的 |
[30:03] | from a relay center located here in zone one. | 中转中心才能将它重建 |
[30:07] | The control room, gate room, and surrounding area | 控制室、Gateroom和周边设备放置在2区 |
[30:09] | have been designated zone two. | |
[30:11] | Intermediate corridors linking the two zones will be sealed. | 连接2个区的通道将被密封, |
[30:15] | Corridors linking directly to the gate room will also be sealed. | 连接Gateroom的通道也将被密封 |
[30:18] | The only means of unsealing these corridors | 只有在3区的安全控制中心 |
[30:21] | will be from a security control center located here in the section designated zone three. | 才可以解开这些连接通道 |
[30:26] | All personnel will be restricted | 所有的人员将被限制在其中一个区活动 |
[30:27] | to one of these three zones. | |
[30:28] | Our standing food and medical supplies | 食物和医疗设备将分成3份提供给3个区域 |
[30:30] | will be divided amongst the three sections. | |
[30:31] | Brightman Dr. Brightman’s team will be split into three units | |
[30:34] | and continue monitoring personnel | 医生的小组将分成3个单元, |
[30:35] | through daily physical examinations. | 每天继续通过身体检查进行监视 |
[30:36] | Now, no one, not even general O’Neill, | 现在任何人,甚至包括 |
[30:39] | O’Neill will be permitted access to a neighboring zone | |
[30:40] | until lock-down ends. | 将军, 都不允许接触其他区域,知道禁令结束 |
[30:43] | Any questions so far? | 有什么问题? |
[30:48] | With all due respect, given everything we know about Anubis, | 所有这些措施加上对 Anubis |
[30:51] | do you really think this is going to stop him? | 的了解, 上校,你真的觉得这样可以阻止他吗? |
[30:55] | The point is to make it impossible | 关键是不让他有任何机会通过人体进入Gate |
[30:57] | for him to get through the gate in the body of any one person. | |
[30:59] | Now, when he realizes he can’t get out that way, | 当他认识到他没法那样做, |
[31:01] | he’ll have no choice | |
[31:02] | but to risk revealing himself to the ancients. | 他将不顾一切,这样就会让 Ancients 知道 |
[31:43] | Zone one secure. | 1 区安全了 |
[31:51] | Zone three secure. | 3 区安全了 |
[31:57] | 2 Zone two secure. Good luck. | |
[32:18] | [♪♪] [TELEPHONE RINGS] | 区安全了,祝大家好运 |
[32:38] | O’Neill … O’Neill. | |
[32:40] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是的,总统 … |
[32:45] | Yes, sir, six days without incident. | 是的,先生,已经6天没出事了… |
[32:49] | Yes, all sgc personnel present and accounted for. | 是的,所有的 SG 人员都健在,这说明了… |
[32:52] | No, no one has shown any physical symptom, sir, | 是的,没人有任何症状,先生, |
[32:55] | but that doesn’t mean Anubis is gone. | 不过这不能说明 Anubis |
[32:59] | It’s the president. | 走了 是总统 |
[33:04] | Well, yes, sir, of course, | 哦,是的,先生,我当然明白项目很重要 |
[33:06] | I understand the importance of the program, | 但是我只能 |
[33:07] | … but I would be… | |
[33:11] | I understand, sir. | 我明白,先生 … |
[33:16] | Hello? | 喂? |
[33:24] | I’ve got 24 hours to re-establish “normal gate operations.” | 我们24小时内要恢复“正常的Gate操作” |
[33:29] | It was unreasonable to assume | 没有理由让禁令无限期执行下去 |
[33:31] | the lock-down could be maintained indefinitely. | |
[33:35] | Yeah, I suppose. | 是的,希望如此 |
[33:42] | Attention, all personnel. | 所有人员注意 |
[33:46] | This is general O’Neill. | 我是 O’Neill 将军 |
[33:49] | I know the current situation has been tough on all of you. | 我知道现在这种情况大家都不好受 |
[33:53] | You’ve been cut off from your families, your homes… | 你们被迫跟亲人和家庭隔离 |
[33:57] | You’re wondering how much longer this can go on, | 你们都在猜测这样到底还要多久 |
[34:01] | but the fact is there’s a threat on this base | 不过这样子,基地里面就没有东西可以离开 |
[34:04] | that cannot be allowed to escape. | |
[34:08] | Knowing that, | 了解了这些,总统授权我无限期地延续禁令 |
[34:10] | the president has authorized me | |
[34:12] | will be restricted indefinitely. | |
[34:16] | We’ve only got food enough for another month, | 现在只有维持到下个月的食物, |
[34:19] | so we’ll find a secure way to bring supplies down from the surface. | 我们会找到一个从地面安全运送补缺的方法 |
[34:25] | In the meantime, I suggest you all get comfortable. | 在这期间,我建议大家放轻松, |
[34:29] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不会去 |
[34:50] | I need to run a diagnostic. | 我需要做一个检测 |
[35:39] | Hey, Sam. | 嘿,Sam |
[36:41] | Teal’c, this is Daniel. | Teal’c,这是 Daniel |
[36:43] | Proceed, Daniel Jackson. | 继续,Daniel Jackson |
[36:44] | Anubis has got Sam. She’s headed your way. | Anubis 在 Sam 身上, 她正朝你走过来 |
[36:50] | Understood. | 明白 |
[37:04] | [ALARM SOUNDING] | |
[37:44] | Jack. | |
[37:45] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[37:46] | Anubis | Anubis tampered with the security system. |
[37:48] | He set up a sequence of timed commands. | 篡改了安全系统,他设置了一个 |
[37:50] | We’re trying to override, but we’re not having much luck. | 定时启动操作,我们尝试修复但是失败了 |
[37:53] | Keep me posted. | 有消息立刻通知我 |
[37:59] | Keep an eye on them. | 你照看他们,Kearney |
[38:00] | Kearney, you’re with me. | 你跟我一起 |
[38:08] | General. | 将军? |
[38:10] | Major. | 少校 |
[38:14] | Sir? | 长官? |
[38:17] | Ready your key. | 拿出你的钥匙 |
[38:24] | Major, base security is being compromised. | 少校,基地的安全正遭到破坏, |
[38:27] | Ready your key. That’s an order. | 拿出你的钥匙,这是命令 |
[38:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[38:42] | Counting down from three… | 倒数:3、2、1,开 |
[38:45] | Two… One… Turn. | |
[38:52] | Five minutes until self-destruct. | 5分钟后将自行毁灭 |
[38:54] | Five minutes until self-destruct. | |
[39:05] | You did good, son. | 干得好,孩子 |
[39:14] | Four minutes until self-destruct. | 4分钟后将自行毁灭 |
[39:16] | Four minutes until self-destruct. | 4分钟后将自行毁灭 |
[39:28] | Sir. | 长官! |
[39:30] | Go no further. | |
[39:31] | Teal’c, you have to give me access to the base computer. | 不要过来 Teal’c ,你必须让我访问基地电脑 |
[39:34] | Someone activated the self-destruct. | 有人激活了自行毁灭命令, |
[39:36] | Let me shut it down. | 让我阻止它 |
[39:37] | You are infected. | 你被感染了 |
[39:38] | I was infected. | 我曾经被感染过, |
[39:40] | Anubis left me for someone else. | Anubis 在别人身上了 |
[39:42] | Of this, I cannot be certain. | 这我不能肯定 |
[39:44] | Teal’c, I’m not Anubis. It’s me, Carter. | Teal’c ,我不是 Anubis ,我是 Carter |
[39:48] | Three minutes until self-destruct. | 3分钟后将自行毁灭 |
[39:50] | Teal’c, please. | Teal’c ,求求你 |
[39:57] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[40:12] | Self-destruct aborted. | 自行毁灭解除 |
[40:14] | Self-destruct aborted. | 自行毁灭解除 |
[40:17] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[40:34] | Someone’s activated the gate. | 有人激活了Gate |
[40:42] | Teal’c, this is Daniel. | Teal’c ,我是 Daniel |
[40:44] | I think Anubis is headed for the gate room. | , Anubis 正赶去Gateroom |
[40:46] | Understood. | 明白 |
[40:48] | I’ll see if I can override the dialing sequence. | 我看看是否可以覆盖启动命令 |
[40:55] | O’Neill. | |
[41:08] | Stand aside. | 让开 |
[41:11] | Nyet. | 不 |
[41:20] | You need a body to go through the gate. | 你需要一个身体进入Gate,用我的 |
[41:23] | Take mine. | |
[41:26] | Take mine, or I’ll kill us both. | 用我的身体不然我把你们俩杀了 |
[42:09] | General. | 将军 |
[42:10] | I’m okay… Ish. | 我没事 |
[42:15] | Oh, wait. | |
[42:20] | He got through, didn’t he? | 他出去了吗? |
[42:22] | Sort of. | 大概是吧 |
[42:24] | I was able to override the established dialing sequence | 我刚才终于重设了启动命令, |
[42:26] | and input an alternate address. | 并且修改了目的地 |
[42:29] | I sent him to ks7 535 instead. | 我将他送去 KS7-535 |
[42:37] | Chilly. | 冰天雪地 |