时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate sg-1… I am ba’al. | |
[00:06] | As in “bocce”? | 就像在Bocce? |
[00:07] | [GRUNTS] | 我们寻找的城市在南极的冰川下 |
[00:09] | The city we’ve been looking for is under the ice of Antarctica. | |
[00:11] | We came all this way just to find out | 我们经历了这么长的路,就是为了找出我们得回去得事实吗 |
[00:13] | that we have to go all the way back? | |
[00:15] | No. | 不 |
[00:17] | Power source. | 能源 |
[00:19] | This ancient weapon, such an advanced piece of technology. | 这个古老的武器,却包含着如此先进的科技 |
[00:24] | The power requirements must be enormous. | 所需的能量必定是巨大无比的 |
[00:26] | I wish to request asylum. | 我想请求庇护 |
[00:28] | My fleet was destroyed before I came here. | 在我来之前,我的舰队就被摧毁了 |
[00:30] | Perhaps I could be of some use to you here. | 说不定我对你有用 |
[00:34] | General Hammond is being promoted. | Hammond 将军升级了 |
[00:36] | Any idea who we’re going to be stuck with? | 知道我们会和谁在一块吗? |
[00:38] | Brigadier general Jack O’Neill. | Jack O’Neill将军 |
[00:41] | I spent my whole life sticking it to the man. | 我这一生都和那人粘在一块 |
[00:44] | I don’t think I can be the man. | 我不认为我可以胜任 |
[00:52] | Morning, sir. | 早安,长官 |
[00:54] | Walter. | ×距离零点还有五天× |
[00:55] | At 0730 this morning, | 今天早上7:30, SG8 |
[00:56] | sg-8 made scheduled contact from p6j-908. | 按照计划从 P6J-908 发回消息 |
[00:59] | They requested permission to bring an alien life form | 他们要求带一个外星生物回来做进一步的研究 |
[01:01] | back to the base for further study. | |
[01:03] | Sir, it’s just a plant. | 长官,这只是一株植物! |
[01:05] | Your 0830 debriefing is sg-2, | 你的关于去P8F-809的任务报告SG2已完成了 |
[01:07] | regarding their recent mission to p8f-809. | |
[01:10] | The folder’s on your desk | 文件夹都放在你桌上了,还有一些你要审查的个人文件 |
[01:11] | along with the personnel files you have yet to review. | |
[01:14] | How many do I have left? | 我还剩下多少? |
[01:17] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[01:20] | Right. | 知道了 |
[01:23] | Colonel | Colonel rudnell has asked me to show you |
[01:25] | some bunting samples, | Rodnell叫我给你看些Bunting的样本, |
[01:26] | and captain corrigan is still awaiting approval | Corrigan队长仍在等你 |
[01:28] | on the buffet menu. | |
[01:31] | Bunting? | |
[01:33] | John! John. | |
[01:34] | General. | 将军 |
[01:35] | You are aware of the fact | 你意识到了,这是星球上最安全的军事设备 |
[01:37] | that this is the most secure military facility | |
[01:39] | on the face of the planet. | |
[01:41] | Well, actually, sir, there are still | 事实上,长官,仍有一些问题有待解决 |
[01:42] | a number of issues to be resolved. | |
[01:44] | 1000 hours, sir. | 一千小时,长官 |
[01:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | Walter… Sorry, sir. | 对不起,长官 |
[01:59] | General O’Neill, Mark gilmor. | O’Neill将军。 |
[02:01] | He’s your new administrative aide. | 这是Mark Gilmore,你的新行政副官 |
[02:03] | General. | 将军 |
[02:04] | Did I order… No, sir. | 我有要求这个吗?。。。 没有,长官 |
[02:05] | Do I really need… Yes, sir. | 我需要吗?。。。 是的,长官 |
[02:09] | Civilian? I’ve been an analyst at the c.I.A. | 文官? |
[02:11] | For the last eight years. | 在过去的八年中, |
[02:13] | Mostly background checks, | 我一直是CIA的分析家 |
[02:14] | but I did have top-level clearance. | 大多数时间做背景检查,但我仍保持高水准的清除能力 |
[02:17] | He was assigned by general Hammond. | 他曾由Hammond将军指挥 |
[02:19] | Ah, well, in that case… | 啊!很好,既然这样,欢迎 |
[02:23] | Welcome aboard. | |
[02:28] | How about if I give you a tour around? | 我带你四周看一下,如何? |
[02:30] | Ah, had one, sir. | 看过了,长官 |
[02:31] | Dang. | 见鬼 |
[02:32] | Very exciting to finally see it all in action. | 我很兴奋能看到它的启动 |
[02:34] | Mmm. General, your 0830. | 嗯 将军,你需要看那些文件了 |
[02:38] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[02:42] | You’re here to assist me, right? | 你是来帮助我的,对吧? |
[02:43] | How about if you… Sir, sir, sir. | 那你帮我看一下那些。。。 |
[02:45] | You really need to read the file yourself. | 长官,长官,长官。 你真需要自己看这些文件 |
[02:49] | Yeah. Yeah. Thank you, Walter. | 确实,确实 谢谢你,Walter |
[02:57] | Does Mr. Gilmor have… Follow me. | Gilmore先生有要看的文件吗? 跟我来 |
[03:05] | He’s not like other generals. | 他和别的将军不太一样 |
[03:07] | Actually, he’s not like other people. Ah. | 事实上,他和别的人都不一样 |
[03:12] | I take it I’ve got some catching up to do. | 看来,我要抓紧工作了 |
[03:14] | Yeah, and those are just the files | 是呀,这些只是和今天议程有关的文件 |
[03:16] | pertinent to today’s agenda, so… | |
[03:19] | I’d better get started. | 我最好开始着手 |
[03:22] | I can’t tell you how happy we all are to have you here. | 我都不能形容你在这带给我们多大快乐 |
[03:26] | Thank you, sergeant. | 谢谢你,中士 |
[03:28] | Really, really happy. | 非常,非常快乐 |
[03:31] | Thank you, sergeant. | 谢谢你,中士 |
[03:44] | I’m in position. | 我已经到了 |
[03:47] | No, sir, he does not suspect a thing. | 没有,长官,他一点都没怀疑 |
[03:56] | [♪♪] | 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[04:57] | Nothing in peridot? | 橄榄石里没有东西吗? |
[04:58] | Well, traditionally, sir, | 传统上说,长官,这种事,就要用红,白和蓝 |
[05:00] | this type of event calls for red, white, and blue. | |
[05:02] | [KNOCK ON DOOR] Excuse me, sir. | 打扰了,长官。Hammond将军从五角大楼打来电话, |
[05:03] | General Hammond is on the phone from the Pentagon, and sg-1 is here for the 1300 briefing. | SG1为了1300号简报而来 |
[05:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:15] | Walter, I just don’t have the decorating gene. | Walter,我只是没有装饰才能。你介意帮忙吗? |
[05:17] | Would you mind? Yes, sir. | 没问题,长官 |
[05:22] | Sir? | 喂,将军,你好吗? |
[05:24] | General, how are you? | |
[05:27] | Uh, yeah. I know, sir, | 我知道,长官,但每次当我准备喊George的时候,将军喊出口了。 |
[05:28] | but every time I open my mouth to say “George,” | |
[05:31] | “general” comes out. | |
[05:51] | Hey. | 行了 |
[05:52] | General. | 将军 |
[05:53] | Colonel. | 上校!你们见过了 |
[05:54] | You’ve all met? | |
[05:56] | Yes, actually, we know each other’s life stories. | 是的,我们很熟 |
[05:57] | Is that snippiness? | 这算裂痕吗? |
[05:59] | Is that a word? | 那是个词吗? |
[06:01] | What do you got? | 你带来了什么? |
[06:03] | A gate address of a planet formerly in Anubis’ domain that, apparently, ba’al hasn’t discovered yet. | 一个门的地址,在从前的Anubis的领土上的一个星球,Ba’al还没发现呢 |
[06:06] | We believe it may be home to an abandoned base. | 我们认为它可能是一个弃用的基地所在 |
[06:08] | And just chock-full of abandoned weapons? | 而且装满了弃用的武器? |
[06:11] | One can hope. | 希望如此 |
[06:12] | This device was procured from Jaffa | 这装置是从Jaffa那获取的,他以前对Anubis很忠心 |
[06:14] | formerly loyal to Anubis. It should allow us access to the base. | 它应该让我们使用那个基地 |
[06:21] | When’s the next opening? | 下次开启是什么时候? |
[06:25] | 0800 tomorrow morning. | 明早八点 |
[06:26] | Tomorrow? | 明天? |
[06:28] | I’ve got 14 teams out there. | 我从那地方弄出了14个队 |
[06:31] | I’m sorry, operations protocol? | 对不起。行动草案? |
[06:33] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[06:35] | Sir, the malp showed no indication of any Goa’uld activity. | 长官,malp没有任何Goa’uld活动的迹象 |
[06:37] | I still want sg-3 to cover your flanks. | 我仍想让SG3掩护你的侧面 |
[06:40] | It’s just recon. | 这只是侦察 |
[06:41] | All the more reason you can wait another day. | 如果你还有借口,行动可以推迟一天 |
[06:43] | [ALARM BLARING] | |
[06:45] | Incoming wormhole. | 有人叫你,将军 |
[06:47] | Sg-5 and the representatives from amra | SG5和Amora的代表要讨论未决的协议 |
[06:49] | to discuss the pending trade agreement. | |
[06:51] | Oy. | 哦! |
[06:54] | Love to stay and chat… | 很高兴去聊聊 |
[06:55] | Jack, | Jack, if those rebel Jaffa know about it, |
[06:57] | it’s only a matter of time before ba’al knows about it. | 如果那叛徒Jaffa知道这件事,那Ba’al迟早也会知道 |
[06:59] | One day, Daniel. One day. | 再等一天,Daniel, 一天 |
[07:19] | Here comes one negotiation | 这儿来了我不想参与的事儿了 |
[07:20] | I’m glad I’m not part of. | |
[07:26] | It’s a plant. | 它只是一株植物 |
[07:28] | Exactly. | 没错。但20分钟前,它还是一颗种子 |
[07:30] | 20 minutes ago, it was a seed. | |
[07:32] | Excuse me, sir. If you don’t mind my asking, | 对不起,长官,如果你不介意我问的话 |
[07:35] | is it really wise to be bringing alien life-forms through the gate? | 带一个外星物种穿过大门真是明智的吗? |
[07:42] | It’s a plant. Yeah. And besides, offworld teams | 它只是一株植物 |
[07:45] | follow strict safety protocols in determining what to bring back to earth. | 是呀,但同时,对于该把什么带回地球,队伍是严格遵行安全协议的 |
[07:49] | You know, if humankind is going to benefit from what we find out there, | 你要知道,如果人类能受益于我们在那儿找到的, |
[07:53] | we have to be able to study it in controlled situations. | 我们必须能够研究它并把它控制在掌握之中 |
[07:58] | It’s a plant. | 它只是一株植物 |
[07:59] | I know, I know, and I know our mandate is to seek out new weapons and technology to defend the planet from our enemies, but… Wouldn’t it be cool | 我知道,我知道,但我们的任务就是寻找新的武器和技术以保护我们的星球, |
[08:08] | if we could exploit the wonders of the galaxy for other beneficial purposes like curing disease, | 但如果我们能开发这非凡的星系,为了别的会让我们受益的原因。这不是很酷吗? |
[08:14] | or, well, in this case… Possibly solving world hunger? [WATCH BEEPING] | 例如治愈疾病,或者,在这个情况下,可能解决世界饥荒 |
[08:22] | Speaking of which. | 谈到这个 |
[08:24] | [TELEPHONE RINGS] | |
[08:26] | Dr. Lee speaking. | 这是Lee博士,请说 |
[08:30] | General! They want you in the briefing room. | 将军?他们在简报室等你! |
[08:35] | Hey, you want to get some lunch? | 喂,你想要些午饭吗? |
[08:37] | No, I’m fine. | 不用,谢谢 |
[08:38] | You just going to sit in here all day and, uh… | 你就准备在这儿坐一整天。。。 |
[08:40] | I’m not sulking. | 我没有生气 |
[08:41] | Working. I was going to say “working.” | 工作,我准备说的是工作 |
[08:44] | O’Neill merely believes that… | O’Neill仅仅是相信。。。 |
[08:45] | Guys, I’m fine. | 伙计们,我好得很 |
[08:47] | You know, you can’t really blame him | 你知道,你不能因为他想派支援而怪他。我肯定这不关。。。 |
[08:48] | for wanting to send backup. | |
[08:49] | I’m sure it has nothing to do with… | |
[08:50] | I understand. He’s just being cautious. | 我明白。他只是谨慎而已 |
[08:58] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢了,伙计们 |
[09:09] | General, if I might have a moment with you, | 将军,我能和你单独说句话吗? |
[09:12] | we’re completely stalled. | 我们完全被延误了,那些Amorans根本就不认同彼此,把我们晾一旁。他们就像。。。一群争执得孩子 |
[09:13] | The amrans can’t agree with each other, let alone us. | |
[09:16] | They’re like bickering children. | |
[09:19] | Maybe they need a timeout. | 或许他们需要休息 |
[09:24] | The plains of Goran are sacred ground. | Goran的平原是一块神圣的土地! |
[09:27] | To the plainsmen. | 但那儿的人 |
[09:29] | I am a plainsman. | 我就是一个平原人 |
[09:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:33] | I take offense at that. | 我对你所说的十分不满 |
[09:35] | A fence, now there’s an idea. | 不满,现在我有个主意 |
[09:37] | Hi, folks. | 你们好,朋友们! |
[09:39] | General, I think it would be best… | 将军,我认为最好。。。 |
[09:40] | What do you say we take a little break? | 你说什么,让我们休息一下 |
[09:42] | All this negotiating, it’s just exhausting, | 这些谈判,真是让人筋疲力尽 |
[09:46] | and you’ve been at it a whole… | 你们在那已经整整一。。。小时 |
[09:48] | hour already. We’ve prepared special quarters for you. | 我们为你们准备了一个特殊地方 |
[09:53] | You can relax, get a massage, room service, | 你们可以放松一下,做个按摩什么的 |
[09:56] | whatever you need. Come on, I’ll show you. | 来,我给你们带路 |
[10:04] | Huh? | 哈?伙计们,你们认为怎样? |
[10:06] | Fellas… | |
[10:08] | What do you think? | |
[10:13] | All right, so it’s not the ritz, | 这虽然不是五星级宾馆,但我们已经竭尽所能了 |
[10:14] | but we do what we can around here. | |
[10:17] | Knock twice when you’re ready | 当你们能像成年人那样谈话,敲两下门,好吧? |
[10:18] | to talk like adults, all right? | |
[10:19] | Wait, wait, wait, general… | 喂,等一下,将军! |
[10:20] | You don’t expect us to share one room. | 你不指望我们两人分一间房吧? |
[10:22] | Not amicably at first, | 一开始,可能会不太融洽,但我对你们给予很大希望 |
[10:26] | but I have great hope for you boys. | |
[10:28] | [LOCK CLICKS] | |
[10:30] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这样做! |
[10:31] | Open this door at once! | 立刻把门打开! |
[10:33] | Nobody gets out. | 别放任何人出来 |
[10:52] | Dear general Hammond… | 亲爱的Hammond将军。真希望在这儿的是你而不是我 |
[10:55] | Wish you were here and that I was not. | |
[11:00] | [TELEPHONE RINGS] | |
[11:06] | O’Neill. | 这是O’Neill |
[11:10] | Good morning, sir. | 早,长官。Amora来的代表气坏了 |
[11:11] | The delegates from amra are furious. | |
[11:13] | They are demanding to be released | 他们要求立刻被释放,并威胁我们两国的政府决签不成那个协议的 |
[11:14] | and say there’s no chance | |
[11:15] | that a trade agreement will ever happen | |
[11:17] | between our governments now. | |
[11:19] | Did they try the donuts? | 他们吃了面包圈吗? |
[11:20] | You made sure they were krispy kremes, right? | 你确定那是奶油口味的吧? |
[11:22] | Shall I release them and send them home, sir? | 我是否应该释放他们,并送他们回去,长官? |
[11:25] | Give them another day. | 再关他们一天 |
[11:27] | But, sir, I… No coffee? | 但长官,我。。。 没有咖啡? |
[11:28] | Sorry, I can get… What’s next? | 没有,长官,但我可以去拿些 还有事吗? |
[11:32] | Uh, well, uh… Dr. Lee needs to see you right away | Lee博士要马上见你,是关于从P69-J08带回来的那株植物 |
[11:34] | concerning the plant from p6j-908. | |
[11:36] | Sg-1 and 3 are in the gate room preparing to embark, and, uh… | SG1和3正准备登船, |
[11:40] | Oh, it turns out that the red, white, and blue bunting is unavailable. | 另外,红的,白的和蓝的bunting不够 |
[11:45] | No bunting? | 没有bunting? |
[11:46] | They can get some blue and white | 他们可以找到些蓝色的和白色的。再混入一点红的 |
[11:48] | and mix in some red. | |
[11:53] | It just won’t be the same. | 就是不能一样了 |
[12:01] | Sir. | 长官 |
[12:02] | Good morning, people. | 早上好,同志们!我真希望我可以和你们一起。。。 |
[12:05] | I sure wish I was going with you, | |
[12:07] | but I’ve got a big day planned. | 但我今天有一大堆事,品尝餐厅菜单里的菜 |
[12:10] | I’m tasting menu items for the buffet. | |
[12:13] | Have fun, sir. You know I will. | 玩得开心,长官 |
[12:16] | Watch your backs. We will. | 你知道我会的。你要当心 |
[12:19] | Mind the curfew. | 注意时间 |
[12:32] | Sg-3 hold here. | 这是SG3 |
[12:35] | Colonel… Colonel. | 上校? 上校 |
[12:38] | Bosco and Peterson can watch the gate. | Boscombe和Peterson留下守住门 |
[12:41] | We’re fine. | 行,简单的侦察而已,保持联络 |
[12:43] | It’s simple recon. We’ll stay in radio contact. | |
[12:50] | Standard perimeter. | 扫描周界 |
[12:57] | Well, the good news is it hasn’t eaten anybody yet. | 好消息事,它还没开始吃任何人呢! |
[13:01] | Well, thank you, Seymour. | 谢谢你,Seymour |
[13:03] | Yeah, obviously, we underestimated its growth properties. | 很显然我们低估了它的生长速度 |
[13:07] | It seems to respond really dramatically to any kind of visible light. | 它对任何可见的光都反映强烈 |
[13:18] | Yeah, well, I thought of that. | 唉,我想过这个方法。我只是认为你可能会想看看它 |
[13:20] | I just thought you might like to see it. Uh, don’t worry. We’ll get it under control. | 不用紧张,我们会控制住它的 |
[13:28] | Sir… | 长官? |
[13:44] | There are signs of recent Jaffa activity in the area. | 这有迹象显示Jaffa最近在这活动过 |
[13:48] | Try the wrist device again. | 再试试装置 |
[13:50] | I have tried it several times. | 我试过好几次了 |
[13:54] | I’m getting some faint energy readings. | 我得到一些微弱的能量显示 |
[14:03] | Sg-1 leader, this is sg-3 leader. Come in. | SG1队长,这是SG3队长,进来。。。Peterson?你跟我来 |
[14:10] | Peterson, you’re with me. | |
[14:13] | Bosco, if we don’t make radio contact in 10 minutes, dial earth and report in. | Boscombe,如果我们在十分钟之类没有联系,报告地球总部 |
[14:17] | [CRAFT APPROACHING] Take cover! | 快闪! |
[14:27] | Son of a bitch. [KNOCKING] | 婊子养的! |
[14:34] | Sir, colonel Reynolds is dialed in from p2x-887. | 长官,Colonel |
[14:38] | He’s lost contact with sg-1. | Reynolds从P2X-887发来情报 他失去了和SG1的联系 |
[14:40] | One al’kesh. It buzzed the gate and flew off. | 一个飞碟,在门附近出现又飞走了 |
[14:42] | No sign of the enemy since then, sir. | 在那儿之后就没有敌人的踪迹了,长官 |
[14:45] | I’ve been unable to make radio contact with sg-1 going on 19 minutes. | 我19分钟前就和SG1失去了联系 |
[14:49] | Requesting backup and permission to begin searching. | 我们需要后援和搜索的许可 |
[14:52] | Sg-10 and 12. | SG10和12 |
[14:54] | Backup on the way. | 后援就来了 |
[14:56] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[14:59] | We have to close down the entire level, seal it off. | 我们不得不关闭整个楼层来封锁它 |
[15:02] | Not only does it have amazing growth properties, | 不仅仅是因为它有很快的生长速度, |
[15:04] | but it’s proving extremely difficult to eradicate… [SNEEZES] | 而且极难根除 |
[15:13] | We think it’s using the ventilation shafts | 我们认为它是利用通风口来传播种子的 |
[15:15] | to spread airborne spores. | |
[15:18] | [ALARM BLARING] | |
[15:31] | We looked everywhere. No sign of them. | 我们到处都找过了,仍然没有他们的迹象,对不起,长官 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry, sir. You were there to watch their backs. | 你应该在那儿多留意他们的 |
[15:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官。Carter团长坚持要我们守着入口 |
[15:38] | Colonel Carter insisted we secure the gate. | |
[15:41] | Unauthorized incoming wormhole. | 有人非法从入口进入 |
[15:46] | No idc yet, sir. | 还没出现,长官 |
[15:55] | Stand down, boys. | 把枪放下,伙计们 |
[15:59] | And what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:02] | I have your friends. | 你的朋友们在我手上 |
[16:04] | And? | 所以呢? |
[16:05] | I propose an exchange. | 我想交换一下 |
[16:08] | For what? | 交换什么 |
[16:09] | Not what. Whom. | 不是什么,是谁 |
[16:11] | Whatever. | 无论是哪一种 |
[16:13] | Camulus. | |
[16:15] | Who? | 谁? |
[16:16] | I’ll transmit the gate address. | 我会把地址传给你 |
[16:19] | You will send him to me, if you want to see your friends alive again. | 如果你想再次见到你的朋友,你最好把他给我 |
[16:26] | Let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[16:29] | You have one day. | 你有一天的时间 |
[16:31] | Is that, like… One earth day, or… | 是地球上的一天吗?或。。。 |
[16:46] | Nothing to report from the teams in the field. | ×距离零点还有三天× 野外的队伍没有任何要报告的消息。Jaffa和Tok’Ra |
[16:47] | Rebel Jaffa, tok’ra. | 没有人有SG1的消息,按照指令,Camulus正被转移到这儿 |
[16:49] | No one seems to have any intel on sg-1, | |
[16:51] | and, as ordered, camulus is being transferred here | |
[16:53] | from the facility where he was being held. | 他应该很快就到 |
[16:55] | He should be here shortly. | |
[17:00] | Even if we did comply and send camulus to the address ba’al transmitted, | 就算我们答应把Camulus送到Ba’al指定的地址, |
[17:03] | we can’t risk opening the Iris here to let sg-1 through. This could all be a trick | 我们不能冒险在这儿打开虹膜让SG1通过 |
[17:07] | to get us to do just that. | 这一切说不定是个陷阱 |
[17:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:10] | Any type of exchange would have to involve | 任何形式的交换都会需要打开另一个星球上的星际之门 |
[17:11] | a Stargate on another planet. | |
[17:13] | I’ve made some suggestions. | 我有些建议 |
[17:17] | Are you really considering | 你真的打算把 |
[17:18] | turning camulus over to ba’al? | Camulus送给Ba’al? |
[17:22] | It’s on the table. | 它在桌上 |
[17:25] | [KNOCKS] | |
[17:29] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[17:33] | Colonel, have your team ready. | 团长,你的队伍准备好了吗? |
[17:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[17:38] | Isn’t it already too late? | 现在是不是已经太迟了? |
[17:42] | General O’Neill was once captured by ba’al. | O’Neil将军曾被Ba’al俘获 |
[17:46] | He was tortured, killed, | 他被折磨,被杀死,但又复活了 |
[17:50] | and brought back to life using a sarcophagus more times than you would care to imagine. | 他用过石棺的次数超过你的想象 |
[17:55] | Sg-1 never gave up then | 当时SG1没有放弃,现在O’Neill将军也不会 |
[17:57] | and general O’Neill won’t now. There isn’t a man or woman on this base that would. | 这个基地的任何一个人都不会 |
[18:16] | Ba’al has three of my people | Ba’al手上有我们的三个人,他要求做比交易 |
[18:19] | and he’s offered up an exchange. | |
[18:22] | For me. | 为了我 |
[18:23] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[18:26] | There are many possible reasons. | 有很多可能的原因 |
[18:28] | Pick one. | 比如呢 |
[18:33] | Nothing? | 没有吗?你说过只要我们任准你的庇护,你就会帮我们 |
[18:35] | You offered to help us if we granted you asylum. | |
[18:39] | I did not expect to be treated like a prisoner. | 但我没想过会被像一个犯人般对待 |
[18:42] | You’re a Goa’uld. | 但你是一个Goa’uld |
[18:47] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎样? |
[18:48] | Give me one good reason | 给我一个我不该把你交给Ba’al的原因 |
[18:49] | why I shouldn’t turn you over. | |
[18:52] | Ba’al cannot be trusted. | Ba’al不值得信任 |
[18:55] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[18:56] | No matter what you do, | 不管你做什么。他决不会把你的朋友还给你 |
[18:58] | he will never return your friends to you. | |
[19:06] | I thought you were just going to question him. | 我以为你只是要审问他 |
[19:08] | He didn’t have the right answers. | 他没有我们要的答案 |
[19:09] | General, this goes against official policy | 将军,这违反了关于交换囚犯的规定 |
[19:11] | regarding prisoner exchanges. | |
[19:12] | He’s not a prisoner. He requested asylum. | 他不是犯人。他请求庇护,我只是不批准 |
[19:15] | I’m UN-granting it. You can be court-martialed. | 你可能要被告上军事法庭的 |
[19:17] | You know, if it gets my team back, | 你要知道,如果这样做能让我的人回来,那么我不在意 |
[19:19] | I don’t care. But you know it won’t. | |
[19:21] | You’re sacrificing him for nothing. | 可你知道他们不会回来,你只是白白牺牲他 |
[19:26] | Go, go, go. | 走,走,走 |
[19:41] | Let’s take a walk, you and me. | 让我们散会儿步,只有你和我 |
[19:42] | Come on. | |
[20:00] | I’ve done everything I can. | 我已经尽我所能了。现在看你的了,最后一次机会 |
[20:02] | It’s up to you. | |
[20:04] | Last chance. | |
[20:07] | In spite of what you think, | 不管你怎么想,我不是一个懦夫 |
[20:10] | I am not a coward. | |
[20:14] | I think you are. | 我认为你是 |
[20:26] | Well, it was worth a try. | 好吧,还是值得试一下。带他回他的房间 |
[20:30] | Take him back to his cell. It… it was a bluff? | 这只是个骗局? |
[20:46] | You could have told me, sir. | 你应该告诉我的,长官 |
[20:48] | How can I do my job if you don’t trust me? | 如果你不信任我,我怎能做好我的工作? |
[20:50] | Not my problem. | 不关我事 |
[20:53] | Wait, wait, wait. Camulus would like to talk to you. | 等等,等等,Camulus想和你讲话 |
[21:01] | I cannot stay here. If ba’al is truly so determined to have revenge, | 我不能留在这儿。如果Ba’al真的决定了要报仇,他不会收手的 |
[21:04] | he won’t stop at this. It is not safe for you to harbor me anymore. | 如果再留我在这儿,你会有危险的 |
[21:08] | So what? | 所以呢? |
[21:09] | I am saying I am willing to leave. | 我在告诉你我乐意离开 |
[21:12] | Out of the goodness of your heart? | 是出于你的好心? |
[21:14] | Of course not. | 当然不是!当我要求庇护时 |
[21:17] | When I asked for asylum, I did not expect to rot in a cell for the rest of my life. | 我可没想过让我的下半辈子烂在一间小囚室里 |
[21:20] | Well, work with me. Give me something. | 那么跟我合作吧。告诉我些什么!让我知道我能做些什么 |
[21:23] | I’ll see what I can do. | |
[21:27] | I can tell you of a planet | 我可以告诉你在一个星球上, |
[21:29] | where there is a device created by the ancients. | 有一种古人创造的仪器 |
[21:32] | What’s it do? | 它有什么用? |
[21:34] | I do not know. | 我不知道,我没能够发现它的秘密。但说不定你能 |
[21:35] | I never could discover its secrets. | |
[21:38] | Perhaps you can. | |
[21:40] | Do you think this is what ba’al’s really after? | 你认为这是Ba’al真正想要的? |
[21:43] | While I never disclosed its location, | 在我从没透露过它的地点时,是这样的 |
[21:45] | I once made the mistake | 在一个会议上, |
[21:46] | of bragging that I had found the device, at a meeting of the system lords. | 我犯了一个错误:夸耀我找到这个仪器 |
[21:52] | Hard to believe, you bragging. | 很难相信,你会夸耀 |
[21:57] | I knew it wasn’t easy for you, | 我知道这对你很不容易 |
[22:00] | but had I known what it was really like, | 但如果我早知道我真正要面对是这些。 |
[22:05] | I would have tried to be less of a pain in the… ass. | 我会尽量少闹一些 |
[22:13] | At least, I would have tried harder. | 最少我会更努力一些 |
[22:15] | [ALARM BLARING] | 出口被启动 |
[22:17] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | |
[22:24] | Walter. | |
[22:26] | Receiving sg-3’s idc, sir. | SG3的队伍回来了,长官 |
[22:28] | Open it. Yes, sir. | 把它打开 是,长官 |
[22:44] | Just like he said, sir. | 就像你所说的,长官 |
[22:45] | Some sort of ancient device, size of a large room. | 某种古老的设备,有一间大房间那么大 |
[22:48] | Any idea what it does? | 知道它能做什么吗? |
[22:49] | I’ll leave that up to the tech guys, | 这个就交给技术人员吧 |
[22:52] | but I can tell you this. I know why he couldn’t turn it on. | 但我可以告诉你,我知道我为什么启动不了它 |
[22:59] | It wasn’t plugged in. | 它没有电源 |
[23:00] | What… what is it? | 这是什么? |
[23:02] | It’s a zpm. | 它是个ZPM |
[23:05] | What is that? | 那又是什么? |
[23:06] | A zero-point module. | 一个零点模块 |
[23:09] | It’s an ancient power source that draws its energy from subspace. | 它是个古老的能源,可以从子空间中汲取能量 |
[23:13] | It’s the only thing powerful enough to activate | 只有它强大的力量足以启动SG1在南极找到的远古的自卫武器 |
[23:15] | the ancient defense weapons sg-I found down in Antarctica. | |
[23:19] | The one we have is pretty much dead. | 我们原有的那个差不多没用了 |
[23:20] | Well, this one sure isn’t. | 这个肯定不会 |
[23:24] | How good is it? | 它有多好? |
[23:26] | Well, I’m going to have to do | 我要做些详细的分析, |
[23:27] | some more detailed analysis, but these preliminary readings indicate at least 50% capacity. | 但这些初步读数显示至少有50%的容量 |
[23:33] | Well, that’s… That’s good, isn’t it? | 那不是很好吗 |
[23:37] | [SYSTEMS POWERING DOWN] | |
[23:41] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[23:43] | It’s that damn plant. | 又是那该死的植物 |
[23:54] | We’ve lost power to all control systems. | 我们所有的控制系统都没电了。。。好的,长官 |
[23:58] | Yes, sir. | |
[24:01] | We paid the electric bill. | 我检查了,我们付过了电费 |
[24:02] | I checked. | 那植物在墙里面 |
[24:03] | The plant is in the wall. It’s interfering with power and communication lines. | 它影响了能源和通讯线路 |
[24:08] | There’s no light in the walls. | 墙里没有光线 |
[24:10] | I know, but as long as any part of it is exposed to light, | 我知道,但只要它的任何一部分暴露在光下, |
[24:11] | then it seems like it can feed the unexposed areas. | 看上去没被光照着的地方也能生长 |
[24:14] | I’m recommending we keep the whole base on minimal emergency lighting | 我建议把整个基地控制在最小的照明 |
[24:18] | just until we get the problem under control. | 值到我们解决这个问题 |
[24:21] | How long? | 要多久? |
[24:22] | Well, that’s a little difficult to say, because first, we have to figure out | 这很难说,因为首先 |
[24:26] | how to get the problem under control. [SNEEZES] | 我们得找到解决问题的方法 |
[24:39] | Where are we? | 怎么样了? |
[24:41] | The dialing computer is offline. | 电脑离线了 |
[24:43] | There must be a circuit board | 当我们试图恢复系统能源时, |
[24:44] | that got fried when we tried to restore power to the system. | 肯定有一个电路断了 |
[24:47] | Incoming wormholes will connect, | 传输仍可以链接, |
[24:49] | and we can still receive radio communication and idcs, but… | 我们仍可以接收无线电通信和IDC,但。。。 |
[24:52] | The Iris? | 瞳孔怎么办? |
[24:53] | Manual control. | 人工控制 |
[24:55] | What about dialing the gate manually? | 那怎么开启入口呢?也是人工吗? |
[24:58] | Uh, that’s a problem. | 嗯,这是一个问题。内部的环好像被锁了 |
[25:00] | The inner ring seems to be locked in place. | 我们试着分离支配界面, |
[25:02] | We tried disconnecting the control interface, but… | 但。。。 |
[25:05] | There was a gate diagnostic running | 停电时,一个入口诊断正在运行中 |
[25:06] | when the power went down. | |
[25:08] | Could be something to do with the commands | 可能和当时口令被换过有关 |
[25:10] | being exchanged at the time. | |
[25:12] | Bottom line. | 最差的情况呢 |
[25:14] | We can’t dial out. | 我们打不出去 |
[25:18] | Okay. | 这样。。。 |
[25:21] | [KNOCKING] | 距离零点还有两天 |
[25:43] | What? Oh, god. | 什么? |
[25:45] | Sorry to wake you, sir. | 很抱歉吵醒你,长官 |
[25:52] | Feels like it’s been 10 minutes. It has. | 感觉上我只睡了十分钟 |
[25:56] | There’s an incoming wormhole. | 是这样的,但有一个信息进来 |
[25:58] | Ba’al wants to talk. Ba’al. | Ba’al想和你讲话 |
[26:03] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | Baal,抱歉让你久等了,我只是小睡一会 |
[26:04] | I was taking a little nap. | |
[26:06] | The deadline has passed. | 最终期限已经过了 |
[26:08] | Yeah, look, we’re having | 是呀,但我们现在有些技术上的问题 |
[26:09] | a little technical difficulty here. | |
[26:11] | Are your friends’ lives meaningless to you? | 你朋友的生命,对你无意义吗? |
[26:14] | Hey, this is not a stall tactic. | 嘿,这并不是延迟策略,我很想早点告诉你, |
[26:17] | I would have called you sooner, but we can’t dial out at the moment. | 但我们无法向外界通讯 |
[26:19] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[26:22] | Well, I’m not really sure. | 我也不是很清楚,真是讽刺。 |
[26:24] | Here’s some irony for you. Carter would have this thing fixed like that. | 你最好在弹指间把它修好! |
[26:33] | No offense there, siler. | 并不是说真的 |
[26:35] | Uh, none taken, sir. | 我知道,长官 |
[26:38] | So why don’t you just send her on through? | 那么,为什么你不把她转来,在你知道前, |
[26:41] | Before you know it, you’ll have old camel-ass back in your grubby little mitts. | 你肮脏的小手套会被钉在驼峰之间 |
[26:45] | You dare mock me? | 你居然敢嘲笑我 |
[26:47] | Ba’al, come on. | Baal,你应该知道。我当然敢嘲笑你 |
[26:48] | You should know. | |
[26:50] | Of course, I dare mock you. | |
[26:55] | You have one more day. | 我再给你一天时间 |
[27:01] | Is it really wise to provoke him? | 激怒他真是明智的吗? |
[27:09] | It’s what I do. | 这就是我干事的方法 |
[27:15] | Over two years ago, | 两年多前,Tok’Ra提供了我们 |
[27:16] | the tok’ra provided us with the formula to the Goa’uld poison they developed. | Goa’uld毒药的配方,它们发展了 |
[27:20] | We’ve been modifying it, | 我们对它作出了修改,并尽可能生产 |
[27:21] | manufacturing as much as we can use as a defensive option in the event of another attack on earth. | 作为在地球被袭击时的自卫 |
[27:26] | Area 51 is confirming | 51号地区确定现在的库存足以打败一支较大的敌军 |
[27:27] | that there is currently enough | |
[27:29] | to negate a sizable enemy force. | |
[27:30] | We think we can effectively neutralize | 我们认为我们可以有效的压制 |
[27:32] | and invade three Goa’uld occupied planets. | 甚至侵略被Goa’uld占有的三个星球 |
[27:35] | Now, the poison is non-persistent, | 现在,这些毒药并不稳固,所以 |
[27:36] | so there will be limited time before potential reinforcements become a factor. | 潜在的力量必须在有限的时间内到 |
[27:40] | And determining which of ba’al’s planets to target | 而且攻击Ba’al的哪个星球仍有待决定 |
[27:41] | is still an educated guess. | |
[27:43] | We’re still gathering intel | 我们仍然在收集情报,试图找出SG1被关在哪儿 |
[27:44] | on exactly where sg-1 is being held. | |
[27:46] | This poison, does it kill Jaffa as well as Goa’uld? | 这个毒药足够杀死Jaffa和Goa’uld吗? |
[27:52] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[27:54] | How many casualties are we talking about? | 到底有多大的杀伤力呢? |
[27:56] | Thousands. Tens of thousands. | 上千,足以对成千上万的人造成伤害 |
[27:59] | So it’s not really a rescue plan. | 所以这并不是一个援救计划,这根本是一个总攻击 |
[28:02] | It’s a full-scale attack. | |
[28:04] | That would most certainly provoke a reaction, | 这肯定会激得他们反攻 |
[28:05] | possibly another attack on earth. | 说不定引起对地球得另一次攻击 |
[28:07] | But considering the fact that we now have a zpm | 但是,考虑到 |
[28:10] | to power the ancient defenses… | 我们现在有可以启动古老防卫装置的ZPM。。。 |
[28:11] | Sorry to interrupt, sir, | 很抱歉打断,长官 |
[28:13] | but camulus is insisting that he speak with you again. | 但Camulus坚持要和你讲话 |
[28:20] | Did you not find something of value | 你在我提到的星球上没找到任何有价值的东西吗? |
[28:22] | on the planet of which I spoke? | |
[28:23] | Oh, yeah. We did. | 啊,我们找到了 |
[28:25] | Then why have you not released me? | 那么你为什么没释放我? |
[28:28] | Or do you still believe you can trade me for your friends? | 又或者你仍相信你可以用我来换你的朋友们 |
[28:33] | Gamma radiation seems to work. | 伽马射线看起来生效了。我们正准备 |
[28:35] | We’re preparing a method of delivering a strong enough level to the entire base all at once. | 立刻传送足以给整个基地用的 |
[28:39] | Now, non-essential personnel | 现在,不必要的人员正被疏散 |
[28:41] | are going to have to be evacuated. Everyone else is going to have to wear protective suits. | 留下来的人都要穿保护服 |
[28:45] | You have to get general O’Neill | 你必须想办法立刻让O’Neill将军开始着手 |
[28:46] | to sign off on this right away. | |
[28:48] | You know he hasn’t slept in over two days. | 你要知道,他两天都没睡觉了 |
[28:50] | Yeah, that’s why I’m asking you to do it. | 我知道,所以我才叫你去 |
[28:53] | Right. | 噢 |
[28:55] | I’m canceling the president’s visit. | 我取消了总统的参观 |
[28:58] | Really? | 是吗?为何呀? |
[28:59] | Why would you do that? | |
[29:01] | I’m surprised you can joke at a time like this. | 我真奇怪你居然在这样一个时间还能开玩笑 |
[29:03] | That’s pretty much all I can do at the moment. | 这是我目前唯一能做的 |
[29:06] | Your flagship team is in the hands of the enemy, | 你的旗舰队在敌人的手上 |
[29:08] | you can’t dial the Stargate, and the base is overrun by an alien plant. | 你不能转动星际之门,整个基地被一个外星植物蔓延 |
[29:13] | We did find a zpm. | 但我们找到了一个ZPM |
[29:15] | True. | 的确 |
[29:19] | Give it another day. | 再等一天吧 |
[29:21] | You think you can get everything resolved by then? | 你认为到时你就能解决所有问题了? |
[29:24] | Wait a minute. | 等一下,这里面是不是有一个玩笑 |
[29:26] | I think there’s a joke in there somewhere. No. Got nothing. | 没有发现! |
[29:34] | And so I regretfully submit my resignation, | 因此,我很抱歉地提交我的辞职书 |
[29:38] | and to be clear, the regret is not so much about the resigning part, | 强调一下,抱歉和辞职无关 |
[29:43] | but the fact that I was deluded enough to think I had possessed even one iota of the ability needed | 而是我昏了头,会认为 |
[29:49] | to fill your sizable and shiny shoes. [SYSTEMS POWERING UP] [KNOCKING] | 我能轻易填满你雪亮的大靴子 |
[29:58] | Dr. Lee just called down, sir. | Lee博士才有消息,长官 |
[30:00] | He feels confident the plant has been fully eradicated. | 他自信那植物已被彻底根除了 |
[30:04] | I wish I did. | 我希望如此 |
[30:05] | Oh, and the dialing computer is back online. | 哦,用来通讯的电脑又可以联机了 |
[30:20] | Chevron-four encoded. | Chevron 4加码了 |
[30:23] | You’re releasing him? | 你要放了他? |
[30:26] | I made a deal. | 我做了笔交易。我们拿到了ZPM |
[30:27] | We got a zpm. | |
[30:30] | Look, I know we can finally dial Pegasus again | 我知道我们终于又能向Pegasus传送消息, |
[30:32] | and still defend earth if we have to, but… | 而且仍然需要在必要时保卫地球,但。。。 |
[30:35] | Chevron | Chevron-five encoded. |
[30:36] | [TELEPHONE RINGING] | 5被加码了 |
[30:42] | Control room. | 控制室 |
[30:44] | It’s Dr. Lee. He says it’s important. | 是Lee博士,他说这很重要 |
[30:47] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[30:51] | Abort the dialing procedure. | 中断传送程序 |
[30:59] | Basically, it shouldn’t be glowing like this. | 它基本上不应该像这样生长的 |
[31:02] | Why is it? | 它是什么 |
[31:03] | Well, it’s funny, really. | 说来真是古怪 |
[31:05] | I like funny. | 我喜欢奇怪的事 |
[31:06] | No, this isn’t the good kind of funny. | 但这不是好的那种古怪 |
[31:08] | I think it was the gamma radiation | 我以为我们是用伽马射线杀死了植物, |
[31:09] | we used to kill the plant that revealed this. | 但事实显示 |
[31:11] | Revealed what? | 显示什么? |
[31:12] | It illuminated a substance | 它被一种物质照过,一种不适合ZMP组成分子的物质 |
[31:14] | foreign to what we know to be | |
[31:15] | the normal molecular make-up of a zpm. | |
[31:18] | And? | 然后呢? |
[31:20] | Well, we managed to scrape some microscopic fragments | 我们已设法从上面刮了一些用在显微镜的碎片, |
[31:23] | from the casing and run some tests, and, uh… Well, you’re going to want these. | 并做了些测试,你会感兴趣的 |
[31:39] | This is what happens when you introduce | 看好了,当你传入横定的电荷,这就会发生 |
[31:41] | a constant electric charge. | |
[31:54] | The zpm is booby-trapped? | ZPM是一个扼雷? |
[31:58] | We were going to send it to Antarctica. | 我们准备把它送到南极洲 |
[32:01] | Can you imagine if someone had taken it and plugged it into the chair in the ancient outpost? | 你能想象如果有人拿走了它并把它插入那古老的装置中吗? |
[32:06] | I mean, I can’t even imagine the magnitude of the explosion. | 我都不能想象这个爆炸力 |
[32:10] | A charged zpm, detonating that? | 一个充满了的ZPM能引起这一切? |
[32:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。我是说,它可能毁灭整个星球 |
[32:15] | I mean, it could have destroyed the whole planet. | |
[32:16] | That’s why camulus was so eager to leave. | 所以Camulus才急着要离开 |
[32:20] | Well… | |
[32:23] | Can you undo it? | 你能撤消它吗? |
[32:26] | Uh, well, you know, we haven’t actually… | 这个,你知道我们还没。。。 |
[32:28] | Yes or no? | 能或不能? |
[32:37] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[32:39] | When you couldn’t figure out what that ancient device was for, | 当你不能找出那古老的仪器是干什么的, |
[32:42] | you tampered with the power source so nobody else could. | 你就用能源篡改了它,让别的人也找不到 |
[32:44] | I did nothing of the kind. | 我什么都没做 |
[32:47] | Cammy… | 拜托 |
[32:51] | Worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[32:53] | Here’s the deal. | 这有一笔交易,你想不想杀了Baal? |
[32:56] | How’d you like a chance to kill ba’al? | |
[33:00] | In exchange, you want me to use the ancient device | 作为交换,你想要我用这个古老的仪器换回你的朋友 |
[33:03] | to trade for the lives of your friends? | |
[33:07] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:09] | Amusing. | 有趣 |
[33:23] | All right? | |
[33:26] | Coming with me? | 跟我来吗? |
[33:28] | We’re taking you to another planet first. | 我们会先把你带到另一个星球,我们会在那儿等SG1 |
[33:30] | We’ll wait for sg-1 there. Receiving sg-3’s idc, sir. | SG3回来了,长官 |
[33:54] | Open it. | 打开! |
[34:08] | You’re late. | 你们迟了 |
[34:10] | We thought we’d give it an extra hour, sir. | 我们以为我们有一个额外的小时 |
[34:13] | We knew it was a long shot. | 我知道这没有很大的成功机会 |
[34:18] | Thank you, colonel. | 谢谢你,上校。解散 |
[34:19] | Dismissed. [KNOCKING] | ×距离零点还有一天× |
[34:35] | Sir, colonel Reynolds would like a moment. | 长官,Reynolds上校想见你 |
[34:39] | Fine. | 知道了 |
[34:40] | He’s in the gateroom, sir. | 他在入口室,长官 |
[35:00] | What’s going on? | 这是什么意思? |
[35:02] | General, we just wanted you to know, | 将军,我们只是想让你知道 |
[35:04] | whatever you decide, we’re behind you 100% | 无论你的决定是什么,我们都会百分之百支持你的 |
[35:08] | you just need to give the order and we’re ready to go. | 你只需要下命令,我们就会义无反顾的出发 |
[35:13] | I know you are, colonel. | 我知道你会的,上校 |
[35:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[35:28] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[35:35] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[36:16] | Good night, sir. | 晚安,长官 |
[36:19] | Good night, siler. | 晚安,Siler |
[36:28] | [ALARM BLARING] | |
[36:32] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 非法启动 |
[36:39] | It’s sg-1’s identification code. | 是SG1的标识码,O’Brian传回一个完整的信号,正在等你的指示 |
[36:40] | Sergeant o’brien transmitted a hold signal | |
[36:42] | back through the gate | |
[36:43] | and is awaiting your instruction. | |
[36:48] | O’brien? We have audio contact, sir. It’s colonel Carter. | Brian,说 我们和Carter上校联系上了,长官 |
[36:54] | Carter? | 是Carter吗? |
[36:55] | We’re under heavy fire, sir. | 我们正在和敌人激烈地交火,快打开瞳孔 |
[36:56] | Open the Iris. | |
[36:58] | Negative. | 恐怕不行 |
[37:05] | Can you reroute? | 你们走另一条路 |
[37:06] | Negative. | 不行,DHD已经不同了 |
[37:08] | The dhd is no longer accessible. | |
[37:14] | Jack, what’s going on? | Jack,这是怎么回事? |
[37:16] | You’ve been in enemy hands. | 你们被敌人俘虏了,你知道草案 |
[37:18] | You know the protocol. We have no way of knowing if your Iris code is secure. | 我们不能确定你的代码仍是安全的 |
[37:22] | What the hell are you talking about? | 该死的,你在说什么? |
[37:23] | You were captured by ba’al. | 你们被Ba’al抓住过 |
[37:26] | Ba’al? We’re on p2x-887. We were trapped in Anubis’ secret base, | Ba’al?我们在P2X-887上。我们被困在Anubis的超级基地上 |
[37:30] | and when we came out, we had a Jaffa ambush waiting for us at the gate. | 当我们出来时,Jaffa在入口等我们 |
[37:35] | It appears these Jaffa are loyal to ba’al. | 而且这些Jaffa对Ba’al很忠心 |
[37:37] | Sir, the gate’s going to shut down | 长官,入口就要关上了 |
[37:38] | and we won’t be able to dial out again. | 到时我们就不能再发回信息了 |
[37:45] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[37:50] | You’re clear. | 行了 |
[38:04] | Nice. | 棒极了 |
[38:14] | Hey, guys. | 嗨,伙计们 |
[38:15] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,长官 |
[38:16] | So… | 所以,你们这些时候一直被困在一个秘密基地。简述一下 |
[38:18] | Trapped in a secret base all this time. | |
[38:22] | Go figure. | |
[38:23] | The wrist device allowed us access. | 是这个腕上装置让我们通过了 |
[38:24] | We couldn’t get back out. | 我们找不到出来的方法 |
[38:26] | You thought ba’al had captured us? | 你以为Ba’al抓住了我们 |
[38:27] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[38:29] | How did he even know we were missing? | 但他是怎么知道我们失踪的呢? |
[38:30] | Reynolds saw an al’kesh. | Reynolds看到一个飞碟 |
[38:32] | Ba’al must have had his Jaffa looking for the base. | Ba’al肯定让他手下一直在找那个基地 |
[38:34] | Probably intercepted any radio chatter. | 可能我们发的所有无线信号都被截住了 |
[38:36] | That would explain the ambush. | 这就能可好的解释了那些伏兵 |
[38:38] | Ba’al’s Jaffa couldn’t find the base, | Ba’al的手下找不到那个基地,但他们认为我们找到了 |
[38:39] | but they figured if we turned up… | |
[38:41] | It’s a great story. | 这是个很长的故事。但更重要的 |
[38:42] | More importantly, did Anubis leave anything cool behind? | Anubis有任何有趣的东西吗? |
[38:49] | Not really, no. | 并没有,没有 |
[38:52] | Nuts. | 该死 |
[38:58] | Carter, ol’ Carter. | Carter上校,你好吗? |
[39:00] | How are you? | |
[39:02] | I’m good. Thanks for asking. Yeah. | 我很好,谢谢你的问候 |
[39:04] | You’re not going to dress for the occasion, sir? | 你不为这盛大的场面着装吗,长官? |
[39:07] | Well, you know me. I love dressing up. | 你知道我的,我乐意打扮,正准备去呢 |
[39:10] | I was just on my way. | |
[39:11] | Sir… I wanted to talk to you… | 长官,我想和你谈谈。。。 |
[39:14] | Carter, your evaluation is done, | Carter.我们刚作完对你的评估,我认为你会对它很满意的 |
[39:17] | and I think you’d be very pleased. | |
[39:20] | Really? | 真的? |
[39:22] | You had doubts? | 你有怀疑? |
[39:23] | Honestly? I was wondering | 说真的?我只是在想 |
[39:25] | whether you were completely confident in my leadership skills. | 你是不是对我的领导能力有十足的信心 |
[39:28] | Aren’t you? | 你自己怎么想呢? |
[39:30] | I’ve been second-guessing myself | 我对我所作出的 |
[39:32] | for ordering sg-3 to remain at the gate. | 让SG3留在入口的决定有些不确定 |
[39:34] | Oh, pshaw. | 哦,那个呀!标准的侦察 |
[39:36] | It was standard recon. Your tactics in dealing with the ambush were perfect. | 但你对付伏兵的策略确对是完美的 |
[39:42] | You should read what Teal’c and Daniel wrote | 你应该看一看Teal’c和Daniel |
[39:44] | about your conduct under fire. | 关于你在战火中指挥的报告 |
[39:46] | Can I? No. | 我能看吗? 不能 |
[39:47] | Damn. Teal’c said you were an animal. | 见鬼 Teal’c说你就像一只野兽 |
[39:49] | He’s such an exaggerator. | 太夸张了 |
[39:51] | Yeah, isn’t he? | 是呀,他就是的 |
[39:54] | Well, this is where I go to take off | 好了,这是我换掉我喜欢的衣服 |
[39:57] | the clothes I prefer and Don the clothes I abhor. | 并穿上我厌恶的衣服的地方 |
[40:02] | Uh, sir, quickly, | 啊,长官,我还想和你说些别的,不会很长 |
[40:04] | I wanted to talk to you about something else. | |
[40:06] | I was reading Dr. Lee’s report about the tainted zpm. | 我读了Lee博士关于改善的ZPM的报告 |
[40:09] | I think he may have underestimated the explosive potential. | 我认为他低估了爆炸的潜力 |
[40:13] | It could have actually destroyed the entire solar system. | 它可能摧毁整个太阳系 |
[40:17] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗? |
[40:18] | Well, my point is, if we figured it out, | 我的意思是,如果我们能发现,那么Ba‘al也能 |
[40:20] | so could ba’al. He could use it as a weapon against us. | 他可能把它作为对付我们的武器 |
[40:24] | All true, Carter, | 的确如此,Carter |
[40:26] | which is exactly why I didn’t give camulus the tainted one. | 这就是为什么我没有把改善过的那个给Camulus |
[40:31] | Sir? I gave him the dead one. | 长官? |
[40:34] | It’s worthless, right? | 我给了他那个没用的。它没有任何价值,是吧? |
[40:36] | Ba’al is going to be pretty pissed at camulus. | Ba’al肯定会对Camulus很愤怒 |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 是呀 ×零点× |
[40:55] | General, the president’s motorcade is through the gates. | 将军,总统的车队已到了门口 |
[40:57] | He should be getting on the elevator momentarily. | 他应该很快就会上电梯 |
[41:01] | Uh, sir, I think you should know, I’ll be leaving tomorrow. | 长官,我认为你应该知道,我明天就要走了 |
[41:07] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[41:09] | Yes, sir. The truth is, I’ve been here | 是的,长官。事实是,我来这是 |
[41:12] | on a temporary special assignment from the president. | 一个临时的特别分配,总统派的 |
[41:18] | Oh? | 哦? |
[41:19] | Sort of a civilian audit, if you will. | 类似一种审查监督 |
[41:23] | Of the sgc? | 监督SGC |
[41:25] | Of you. | 监督你 |
[41:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:42] | You do? | 你知道? |
[41:43] | General Hammond told me. | Hammond将军告诉我的 |
[41:46] | Well, he wasn’t supposed to. | 他不应该这么做的 |
[41:48] | Well, don’t tell anyone. Well, um, then you know | 那么,别告诉任何人 |
[41:53] | the president wanted to make sure you were settling in before he came and shook your hand | 那么,嗯,你知道总统想要确定在他来这和你握手前,你能很好的胜任 |
[41:58] | and fully endorsed you as the leader of this base. | 然后他可以充分地认可你作为这个基的地领导 |
[42:00] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[42:02] | Obviously, he’s here, so… What I mean is, I just want you to know | 显然他已经来了,所以。。。我想说,我想让你知道 |
[42:08] | how much respect I have for what you do here. And for you. | 我对你在这所作地一切有多么大的敬意,还有你 |
[42:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:20] | Shall we? | 我们是不是应该? |
[42:23] | Oh, by the way, did you, uh, | 顺便问一句。你让那Amoran代表走了吗? |
[42:25] | let those amran delegates go? | |
[42:28] | I did, sir, yes. | 是的,长官。Davis少校说他们 |
[42:29] | Major Davis said they seem much more willing to negotiate now. | 现在更愿意谈判了 |
[42:35] | Do you think they liked the fruit basket? | 你觉得他们喜欢那篮水果吗? |
[42:37] | I think so, sir. | 我想是的,长官 |
[42:39] | Mmm. Put a lot of thought into that. | 很好。我花了很多心思在那上面 不用担心 |