时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:05] | Wait. | 慢 |
[00:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[00:14] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[00:22] | Give your vision a moment to adjust. | 慢慢地适应 |
[00:25] | You haven’t used it for a while. | 你有段时间没用了 |
[00:30] | How’s that? | 怎么样? |
[00:31] | Better. | 好点了 |
[00:33] | Your eyes… It’s nice to finally see them. | 你的眼睛 真高兴又可以见到他们 |
[00:39] | Leda… Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:46] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[00:49] | Many miles from the city. | 离城有几里 |
[00:51] | This house belonged to my uncle. | 这个房子原来是我叔叔的 |
[00:52] | We’re safe here. | 这里很安全 |
[00:54] | The city? | 城市? |
[00:57] | I remember being there. | 我记得那里发生了一件可怕的事 |
[01:00] | Something terrible happened. | |
[01:05] | Many people died. | 死了许多人 |
[01:08] | There’s food, if you feel strong enough to eat. | 这里有食物,如果你能吃的话 |
[01:11] | It’s our fault, isn’t it? | 那不是我们的错,是吗? |
[01:14] | None of this would’ve happened if we hadn’t come here. | 如果我们不来这里,那一切都不会发生 |
[01:17] | You’re alive… | 你还活着 |
[01:19] | And considering what you’ve been through, | 想想你经历的一切 |
[01:22] | that alone is a miracle. | 能活着是一个奇迹 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 三月前 |
[02:36] | First discovered in the kirellian wastelands | 150多年前在Corillian废墟里首次发现它 |
[02:38] | over 150 years ago, | |
[02:41] | and the highlight of our antiquities collection… | 它是我们古代文物的最重要部分 |
[02:44] | The great ring of avidan. | 它就是Avidan巨环 |
[02:53] | Researchers estimate the ring | 研究人员估计这个环至少有几千年的历史 |
[02:55] | to be at least several thousand years old, | |
[02:58] | and while its origin remains a subject of debate, | 然而对于它的由来还存在争论 |
[03:01] | many believe it was created by ancient worshipers | 有人认为它是远古的崇拜者为了对神表示敬意 |
[03:04] | to honor their gods. | 而建造的 |
[03:05] | It’s thought that the peculiar symbols on the ring itself | 据说环上的独特符号代表了神的名字 |
[03:08] | represent the names of the gods. | |
[03:10] | However, no one has been able to decipher… | 尽管如此,没人能破解… |
[03:12] | [STARGATE WHIRRING] | |
[03:22] | Exactly what they mean. | 他们的确切意思 |
[04:10] | Commander gareth? | Gareth指挥官 |
[04:12] | In the name of the people of the rand protectorate, | 我以兰德(the Rand |
[04:14] | I welcome you. | Protectorate)人民的名义 欢迎你们 |
[04:16] | You’re colonel Carter? | 你是Carter上校? |
[04:17] | This is Teal’c and Dr. Daniel Jackson. | 这是Teal’c和Daniel Jackson博士 |
[04:20] | It is a pleasure to finally meet you all face to face. | 很高兴能面对面见到你们 |
[04:23] | But, please, come. | 请这边 |
[04:25] | We have many questions, | 我们有许多疑问 |
[04:26] | as I’m sure you do as well. | 我想你们也一样 |
[04:29] | Sorry about scaring the tourists. | 抱歉吓着了参观者 |
[04:31] | We’ve made first contact with a lot of planets, | 我们与许多星球进行过初次接触 |
[04:33] | but this is the first time | 但是出现在博物馆这还是第一次 |
[04:34] | we found ourselves coming out of a museum piece. | |
[04:36] | One of our artifacts suddenly coming to life | 我们的文物突然复活有点令人惊奇,但是… |
[04:38] | was a little surprising, | |
[04:39] | but that pales in comparison to its purpose. | …这个环的功能令人难以想象 |
[04:43] | It is almost beyond imagining. | |
[04:45] | As is the fact that you’re human. | 就像你们也是人类一样 |
[04:48] | My chief aide, Jared Kane. | 我的副官,Jared Kane. |
[04:50] | Well, believe it or not, there’s actually a good reason | 无论相信与否,我们成为人类一定有个原因 |
[04:52] | for us being human. | |
[04:53] | Which we’ll get to in due time. | 我们以后会查明 |
[04:55] | Colonel, I hope that once we gain each others’ trust, | 上校,我希望,彼此建立信任之后 |
[04:59] | you’ll be able to shed some light | 你们能让我们了解启动那个环的技术 |
[05:00] | on the technology that powers the great ring. | |
[05:03] | It is unlike anything we have seen before. | 我们以前从没见过 |
[05:05] | We call it the Stargate, | 我们叫它星际门,我们的人民也希望如此,指挥官 |
[05:07] | and our people share the same hope, commander. | |
[05:09] | Of course. In due time. | 当然,不久的将来 |
[05:11] | I take it “the great ring” is a recurring motif | 我认为,这个巨环是你们文化中的一个重要东西 |
[05:13] | in your culture? | |
[05:15] | It is simply a reminder of certain traditions | 他确实唤醒了某些传统 |
[05:17] | that predate our age of enlightenment. | 这些传统比我们的启蒙时代还要早 |
[05:19] | Most people wear them more for the sake of fashion | 许多人惧怕他们,更多的人是因追求时尚而不是宗教信仰 |
[05:21] | than for religious belief. | |
[05:23] | Our history tells of an age | 历史告诉我们,有段时期我们的世界由万能的神统治者 |
[05:24] | when all-powerful gods ruled our world. | |
[05:27] | The great ring was supposedly the source of their power. | 这个巨环,据说就是他们力量的源泉 |
[05:29] | Of course, we know these are merely legends from our ancient past. | 当然,我们知道这只是我们的古老传说 |
[05:33] | However, the activation of the ring may well cause a stir amongst | 然而这个环的启动将在那些少数不信古的人之间… |
[05:37] | those few who still follow the old ways. | …引起一场骚动 |
[05:58] | Sorry. | 对不起,我不是有意要弄醒你 |
[06:00] | I didn’t mean to wake you. | |
[06:03] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[06:09] | For the pain. | 制痛 |
[06:19] | I wish I could give you more, | 我希望能给你多点 |
[06:20] | but our medicine is in short supply. | 但是我们的药品短缺 |
[06:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | I’ll leave you alone. No. | 你一个人待着吧 |
[06:29] | No, please. Stay. | 不,别走 |
[06:37] | How’d it go with the… Caledonians? | 怎么样了,那个… |
[06:39] | Not so well, actually. | Caledonians? 不太好 |
[06:41] | My time with their representatives | 我与代表的时间被兰德安全部门严格地限制 |
[06:43] | was severely limited by rand security forces. | |
[06:45] | Apparently gareth had national security concerns. | 很显然Gareth担忧国家安全 |
[06:48] | Mainly that we’d tell the caledonians too much about the Stargate. | 主要是我们告诉Caledonian太多关于星际门的事 |
[06:52] | Let me venture a wild guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[06:56] | They don’t get along so good? | 他们不太好相处 |
[06:58] | The rand protectorate and the caledonian federation | 兰德国和caledonian曾数十年陷入冷战中 |
[07:01] | have been locked in a state of cold war for decades. | |
[07:03] | Each nation has enough weapons to wipe each other | 每个国家都有消灭对方的武器 |
[07:05] | off the face of the planet. | |
[07:06] | Sounds depressingly familiar. | 听起来很熟悉 |
[07:09] | There’s actually a third element | 实际上有一点让我更加担心 |
[07:10] | which has me a little more concerned. | |
[07:12] | A group of religious fundamentalists | 一个叫Soren领导的宗教基要主义者 |
[07:13] | led by a man named Soren. Now, these people think that all life on the planet was created by ancient gods, | 现在这些人认为星球上的所有人都是由远古的神创造的 |
[07:18] | and that these gods will someday return | 而且这些神将来会复活并奖赏他们的忠诚 |
[07:19] | and reward them for their faith. | |
[07:22] | And by coming through the Stargate, | 通过穿透星际门,我们证实了他们的信仰 |
[07:23] | we confirmed their beliefs. | |
[07:25] | And because the gate was activated in a public place, | 因为星级门在公共场所 |
[07:27] | the rand government has been unable to prevent the rumors from spreading. | 兰德政府不可能阻止谣言的蔓延 |
[07:31] | Now, before we made contact with them, | 在我们跟他们接触之前,这些人都是狂热分子.. |
[07:33] | these people were considered zealots | |
[07:34] | who took the ancient texts too literally. | ..他们极其信古 |
[07:36] | The gate being activated has given them all they need | 星际门的启动使他们相信自己是对的 |
[07:37] | to prove they were right all along. | |
[07:39] | Their numbers will grow. | 他们的人数将会上升 |
[07:42] | That’s terrible… | 糟糕 |
[07:44] | And yet, not our problem. | 然而? 不是我们的问题 |
[07:51] | Jack, you have to let me go back. | Jack!你必须让我回去 |
[07:53] | If what you say is true, | 如果你说的是对的,那儿的事态将难以控制 |
[07:55] | things are going to get a little out of hand over there. | |
[07:57] | Yes, because of us. | 是的,由于我们 |
[07:59] | If we hadn’t chosen to pay them a visit… | 如果我们不造访他们的话.. |
[08:00] | They’d be far better off, I know. | 我知道他们会好得多 |
[08:01] | Daniel, we’re always sticking our collective noses | Daniel,我们总是插足我们不该去的地方 |
[08:04] | where they don’t belong. It’s what we do. | 这就是我们所做的 |
[08:06] | I can help them understand what they’re facing, | 我可以帮助他们理解自己所面对的一切 |
[08:07] | make them see it’s not the end of the world. | 让他们明白并不是世界末日 |
[08:08] | If we leave now, who knows what could happen. | 如果我们离开,谁知道会发生什么? |
[08:12] | We have to help them. You know that. | 你知道的,我们必须帮助他们 |
[08:18] | Regular contact. No exceptions. | 例行接触,不要越轨 |
[08:20] | The second things start getting a little squirrelly… | 第二点 |
[08:22] | Thank you. Daniel… | 谢谢 |
[08:25] | Squirrelly. | |
[08:27] | Squirrelly. | |
[08:40] | You shouldn’t be standing. | 你不该站着 |
[08:42] | Oh, don’t let appearances fool you. | 实话实说,我依然觉得很糟糕 |
[08:44] | I still feel terrible. | |
[08:48] | Leda, everything you’ve done for me… | Leda,你对我所作的一切 |
[08:49] | Has been for my own sake as well as yours. | 既是为了你也是为了我自己 |
[08:52] | So much has happened. | 发生了许多事 |
[08:55] | Caring for you has helped me… Continue on. | 照顾着你,有助我继续活下去 |
[08:59] | Yeah, what has happened, exactly? I mean… I remember being in the bunker | 到底发生了什么,我是说… |
[09:04] | with commander gareth, and we were attacked, and the rest is a fog. | 我记得和Gareth指挥官在掩体里,后来我们遭到袭击,后面就不清楚了 |
[09:09] | Jared is away searching for survivors. | Jared出去寻找幸存者 |
[09:12] | He should be back in a few days’ time. | 他几天后就回来 |
[09:13] | I think it would be best if he answered your questions. Jared Kane. | 最好让他来回答你的问题 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I remember him. He was in the bunker as well. | 是的,我记起他了 他也在掩体里 |
[09:23] | My husband was chief aide to commander gareth. | 我的丈夫是Gareth指挥官的副官 |
[09:25] | “Husband.” “was.” | 你丈夫是… |
[09:28] | He insisted I move here when the fighting reached the capital. | 当首都开战时,你坚持让我搬到这 |
[09:31] | He felt you would be safest in my care. | 你认为在我的照料下你会很安全 |
[09:35] | Yeah, look, no offense, but I’ve really got to get back to my own world, | 是的,这里很安全 但我必须回到我自己的世界 |
[09:37] | or at least contact them and let them know that I’m okay, so… | 或至少和他们联系让他们知道我没事.. |
[09:41] | Trying to reach the great ring will be impossible. | 去大环是不可能的 |
[09:43] | Rebel patrols have been sighted in the area. | 反叛军在那里重兵把守 |
[09:45] | Even to leave the estate grounds would be dangerous… | 甚至离开这个庄园都非常危险 |
[09:48] | Not to mention the fact that you are far from healed. | 更别说你还没有康复 |
[09:52] | You must rest, Daniel. | 你必须修养Daniel |
[09:55] | Leda, what happened to commander gareth? | Leda, Gareth指挥官怎么了? |
[10:06] | [O’NEILL]: Give me good news, colonel. | 告诉我好消息,上校 |
[10:08] | I wish I could, sir. | 我也希望如此 |
[10:10] | We met with Soren, leader of the rebels, | 我们会见了叛军的首领Soren |
[10:12] | but it was less constructive than we hoped. | 但是进展甚微 |
[10:15] | How much less? | 到底如何? |
[10:16] | We were only allowed to see him for 15 minutes. | 我们只允许和他会面15分钟 |
[10:19] | After keeping us waiting for several hours. | 为此我们等了几个小时 |
[10:21] | Well, important matters of state, no doubt. | 毫无疑问,他在显示威严 |
[10:23] | He’s managed to unite | 他设法联合了兰德所有的基要主义派别 |
[10:25] | all the fundamentalist factions in the rand protectorate, | |
[10:27] | which effectively puts him in control. | 这样他就能有效地控制 |
[10:29] | He was most unwilling to allow us to search for Daniel Jackson. | 他非常不愿意让我们搜寻Daniel Jackson |
[10:32] | Before he insisted we leave, | 在他让我们离开之前,他承诺会考虑我们的利益 |
[10:34] | he did promise he would look into the matter on our behalf. | |
[10:38] | Whatever that means. | 那只是搪塞而已 |
[10:39] | Right. | 没错,UAV呢? |
[10:41] | What about a u.A.V.? | |
[10:42] | He won’t give us access to the surface. | 它不让我们使用 |
[10:44] | Plus, he claims it would interfere | 他说那会与他们自己的无线电通讯相 |
[10:46] | with their own radio communication systems. | 干扰 |
[10:51] | I’m sorry, sir, but at this point, | 很抱歉,此刻我们无从知晓Daniel的死活 |
[10:52] | we have no way of knowing if Daniel’s still alive. [LATCH OPENING] | 六星期之前 |
[11:09] | And what does blue mean? | 蓝色是什么意思? |
[11:11] | It’s our second-to-highest level of military alert status. | 它是军事警报的第二高等级 |
[11:14] | There has been civil unrest | 全国好几个城市都发生了动乱 |
[11:16] | in several urban centers across the country. | |
[11:18] | Over a dozen municipalities | 超过12的市政府落于Soren地部队之手 |
[11:20] | have fallen into the hands of Soren’s troops. | |
[11:22] | Our forces are in the process | 我们的武装正在平定叛军 |
[11:24] | of pacifying those areas as we speak. | |
[11:26] | Pacifying? Reclaiming our cities | 平定? |
[11:28] | from the hands of religious madmen. | 从宗教狂热者手中夺回我们的城市 |
[11:29] | So civil unrest means you go to blue? | 城市动乱就是蓝色警报 |
[11:32] | Under normal circumstances, no. | 通常情况并不是这样 |
[11:34] | Unfortunately, the situation has caused other problems. | 不幸的是目前的情况引起了其他的问题 |
[11:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[11:52] | We were forced to heighten our alert status to match that of the caledonians. | 我们被迫提升了警报等级为了和Caledonians配合 |
[11:55] | And I promise you, we will share this technology with you | 我想你保证 |
[11:58] | once we fully understand it. | 只要我们完全掌握了,将和你分享这一技术 |
[12:00] | [CALEDONIAN MINISTER]: You mean once you have | 你的意思是,只要你们评估出他对国家安全的好处 |
[12:02] | assessed its advantages to your national security. | |
[12:04] | You have refused to allow our scientists access | 你们拒绝让我们的科学家通过“巨环” |
[12:06] | to the great ring. | |
[12:08] | You have limited our access to the offworlders. | 你们限制我们同外星人的交往 |
[12:11] | We do not feel as much a part | 我们没有感到这个重大发现的好处 |
[12:13] | of this great discovery as you do. | |
[12:14] | And had the ring been activated on caledonian soil, | 假如巨环“是在Caledonian的国土上 |
[12:17] | you would have done no different. | 你们也会这样 |
[12:19] | Minister treydan, I am simply asking your government for Patience. | Triden部长,我希望你们的政府有点耐心 |
[12:22] | Stand down your high alert, | 降低你们的警报等级 |
[12:24] | and we will do the same. | 我们也将这么做 |
[12:26] | Typically, you trust your people too much, commander. | 糟糕地是,你过于相信你的人民指挥官 |
[12:29] | Caledonia has been under strict martial law | 自从外星人到来的消息开始传播时 |
[12:31] | since news of the offworlders’ arrival began to spread. | Caledonia就处在严格的军事法律控制下 |
[12:35] | Our domestic security remains intact. | 我们的国家安全依然完整无缺 |
[12:38] | The citizens of this world are not children. | 这个世界的市民都不是孩子 |
[12:41] | They just need time to come to terms with this information. | 他们只是需要时间去接受这一信息 |
[12:45] | Soren and his followers | Soren和他的追随者已经不止控制了12个城市 |
[12:47] | have already seized control | |
[12:48] | of more than a dozen of your cities. | |
[12:50] | Your people are panicked, and your country | 你的人民恐慌,你的国家已在崩溃的边缘 |
[12:52] | is on the verge of collapse. | |
[12:54] | I urge you to deal with this situation | 我要求你快速果断地处理目前情况 |
[12:56] | in a swift and decisive manner. | |
[12:58] | Should control of the rand protectorate | 如果兰德陷入Sorens之手 |
[13:00] | fall into Soren’s hands, we’ll consider it an act of war. | 我们将认为是战争行为 |
[13:07] | This is Daniel Jackson calling Stargate command. Come in, please. | Daniel Jackson呼叫星际门指挥部 请回答 |
[13:12] | Daniel This is Daniel Jackson calling Stargate command. Please respond. | |
[13:15] | [RADIO NOISE] | Jackson呼叫星际门指挥部 请回答 |
[13:18] | Daniel This is Daniel Jackson calling Stargate command. Come in, please. | |
[13:21] | [RADIO NOISE] | Jackson呼叫星际门指挥部 请回答 |
[13:24] | Daniel This is Daniel Jackson calling Stargate command. | |
[13:25] | Please respond. | Jackson呼叫星际门指挥部 请回答 |
[13:28] | Any luck? | 有消息吗? |
[13:31] | No. Nothing yet. | 没,还没有 |
[13:35] | You’ve been trying for days. | 你试了几天了 |
[13:38] | Something seems to be jamming all the signals I’m picking up. | 似乎有东西在干扰我发出的信号.. |
[13:40] | I mean, there’s people out there, but nothing clear enough for me to respond to. | .那儿有人在,都我又拿不准 |
[13:45] | But you think your friends will be able to hear you? | 你觉得你的朋友可以接收到你的信号 |
[13:47] | Uh, yeah, it’s kind of a timing thing. | 是的,有个时机问题 |
[13:50] | You see, if the Stargate’s open, | 如果星际门打开,他们将会收到我的信号 |
[13:51] | they’ll be able to pick up my signal… | |
[13:53] | If your gate isn’t buried in rubble or worse. | 如果星际门被埋毁或更糟的话 |
[13:57] | Well, while you’re waiting to be rescued, | 当你等待救援的时候,不妨呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[14:00] | you could use some fresh air… | |
[14:02] | If you think you’re up to it. | 你觉得如何? |
[14:11] | How can you be sure Soren and his followers aren’t right? | 你如何确定Soren及其追随者不是正确的呢? |
[14:14] | How can you know for certain | 你怎么知道他们崇拜的神不是… |
[14:15] | that the gods they worship aren’t… Benevolent? | 仁慈的? |
[14:18] | Because I’ve met more than a few of them. | 因为我和他们中的一些接触过 |
[14:20] | Trust me, they’re the opposite, | 相信我,他们正好相反 |
[14:23] | and they’re definitely not gods. | 他们肯定不是神 |
[14:25] | Then what are they? | 那他们是什么? |
[14:27] | The short form? | 简而言之? |
[14:30] | They’re a parasitical alien race | 一种窃取高科技的外星种族,凭借恐惧和恸吓来统治 |
[14:32] | that steals advanced technology, | |
[14:34] | and rules via fear and intimidation, | |
[14:37] | and has a penchant for melodrama. | 爱好情节剧 |
[14:39] | Trust me, if Soren ever actually met one, | 相信我,如果Soren演情节剧话,他会唱出不同的音调 |
[14:41] | he’d be singing a different tune. | |
[14:43] | But you said you’ve fought them and won? | 你说过你和他们斗过而且赢了S |
[14:47] | Yeah, well, we got lucky a few times, that’s all. | 是的,我们赢了几次 |
[14:51] | But there’s hope, isn’t there? | 还有希望,是吗? |
[14:56] | You think what happened was your fault, don’t you? | 你认为所发生的一切是你的过错,对吗? |
[14:59] | From what you’ve told me, it was better | 根据你告诉我的 |
[15:01] | that your people activated the great ring than the Goa’uld. | 你的人启动巨环‘要比Goa’uld启动好的多 |
[15:04] | You think so? ‘Cause right now, I’m not so sure. | 你这样想? 此刻我不太确定 |
[15:06] | You couldn’t have known what was going to happen. | 你不可能知道以后会发生什么 |
[15:09] | When the fighting began, | 当战争打响时,你本可以返回你的星球 |
[15:11] | you could have gone back to your planet, but you chose to stay… | 但你选择了留下 |
[15:13] | To try and help us. | 是的 为了帮助我们 |
[15:14] | For all the good it did. Daniel… | 为了所有好人 |
[15:17] | There has been distrust between our country and caledonia for generations. | Daniel,我们国家和Caledonia之间的不信任已经好几代了 |
[15:22] | It was only a matter of time before something set it off. | 矛盾的激发只是时间的问题 |
[15:25] | We did this to ourselves. | 我们自食其果 |
[15:28] | And since you’ve come here, | 自从你来了之后,我才开始认为我们可能解除它 |
[15:30] | I’ve begun to think we may have a chance to undo it. | |
[15:34] | To rebuild. | 重新建立 |
[15:37] | This is Stargate command calling Dr. Jackson. | 星际门指挥部呼叫Jackson博士 |
[15:40] | Do you read me? [RADIO NOISE] | 听到了吗? |
[15:43] | Can you boost the signal? | 能增强信号吗? |
[15:45] | We’re at maximum gain, colonel. | 已经是最大了,上校 |
[15:47] | This is Stargate command calling Daniel Jackson. | 星际门指挥部呼叫Jackson博士 |
[15:50] | Do you copy? | 听到了吗? |
[15:51] | Anything? | 有结果吗? |
[15:52] | Not yet, sir. | 还没有长官 |
[15:54] | We’re picking up a lot of transmissions from the planet, | 我们从那个星球上收到了许多信号 |
[15:56] | but none of them are clear enough | 当都很弱我们无从辨别是否是Daniel的 |
[15:57] | to tell if they’re from Daniel. | |
[15:59] | We think both sides may have employed radio jamming measures | 我们认为双方在攻击之前都采取了无线电干扰措施 |
[16:02] | just prior to the attack, | |
[16:03] | meaning any signals from outside the command bunker | 就是说从指挥部掩体外传出的信号都是一团糟 |
[16:06] | are a mess. | |
[16:07] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在研究 |
[16:09] | Anything from sg-9 yet? | SG9有消息吗? |
[16:10] | Yeah, they just reported in. | 是的,他们刚报告 |
[16:12] | Sounds like the negotiations are going nowhere, sir. | 似乎协商毫无结果,长官 |
[16:15] | Soren is still refusing to allow us | Soren仍然拒绝我们派部队搜寻Daniel |
[16:16] | to send any teams to look for Daniel. | |
[16:18] | He said our presence on the planet | 他说,我们在星球上的存在将导致恐慌 |
[16:20] | would only cause more panic and fear. | |
[16:23] | Well, okay. | 好,听起来我应该亲自会会这些人 |
[16:25] | It sounds like I should meet these people myself. | |
[16:51] | Kane. | |
[16:53] | Dr. Jackson. | Jackson博士 |
[16:56] | [KANE]: We got as close to what was left of the capital as we could. | 我们尽力弄清楚首都的情况 |
[17:00] | Soren has troops conducting full sweeps of the region, | Soren的军队正在扫荡那里,搜寻幸存者 |
[17:02] | searching for survivors. | |
[17:05] | Any suspected of remaining loyal to the old government | 任何被怀疑仍对旧政府效忠的人 |
[17:07] | are executed on the spot. | 都被当场处死 |
[17:10] | Haven’t enough people died? | 难道杀的人还不够吗? |
[17:12] | I don’t think that matters to him. | 他才不管这些 |
[17:14] | This is about continuing the chaos, not peace. | 他只继续混乱而不是和平 |
[17:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:20] | People are too afraid to fight back. | 人民太害怕而不敢反抗S |
[17:23] | Most of them have already given up hope. It’s just a matter of time | 许多人已经放弃了希望 |
[17:25] | before they pledge their loyalty to Soren. | 他们早晚会屈服于Soren |
[17:28] | Kane, what in the hell happened that night? | Kane, 那天晚上到底发生了什么? |
[17:32] | I… I remember being in the bunker, and then waking up here. | 我记得在掩体里而醒来后就在这儿 |
[17:37] | It was the end. | 那是末日 |
[17:48] | I’m sorry, Dr. Jackson. You really can’t be in here right now. | 抱歉Jackson博士,你已经不能在呆在这了 |
[17:52] | Kane, what’s going on? I heard something about the Stargate being moved. | Kane怎么了? 我听说星际门被移动了 |
[17:55] | Rebels have seized control of all of rand’s major cities, | 叛军已经控制了兰德所有的主要城市,包括首都 |
[17:58] | including sections of the capital itself. | |
[17:59] | We had the Stargate moved into the bunker complex | 为了安全,我们把星际门移到了掩体里 |
[18:02] | for security purposes. | |
[18:04] | What are the caledonians doing? | Caledonians正在干什么? |
[18:06] | Their missile systems are now fully deployed and primed. | 他们的导弹系统已经布置好了整装待发 |
[18:09] | As a result, we’ve done the same. | 为此我们也得如此 |
[18:11] | It might be best if you returned to your planet now. | 你最好现在回到你的星球 |
[18:20] | Commander. | 指挥管,Triden部长找你 |
[18:21] | Minister treydan for you on a coded frequency. | |
[18:28] | Put him through. | 接通 |
[18:33] | Commander gareth. | Gareth指挥官,我们一直在监视你们得国家 |
[18:35] | We have been monitoring the situation in your country, and we are most concerned. | 我们非常担忧 |
[18:39] | I understand, minister, however, rest assured | 我明白部长 |
[18:42] | we are close to reclaiming vital areas… | 可是我们正在夺回重要地区 |
[18:44] | Now is not the time for rhetoric, commander. | 现在不是掩饰得时候,指挥官 |
[18:46] | Our reports indicate | 我们的报告显示,你的许多军队都要叛变 |
[18:48] | large elements of your military | |
[18:49] | are on the brink of mutiny. | |
[18:51] | Your civil unrest has become a civil war. | 国内动乱已演变成叛变 |
[18:55] | Should any of your weapons systems | 倘若你们得武器系统落于叛军之手 |
[18:57] | fall into the wrong hands, no one in my country would be safe. | 我们将不会安全 |
[19:01] | That will not happen, I can promise you. | 绝对不会那样,我向你保证 |
[19:04] | Just as you promised our scientists | 和你保证让我们的科学家通过星际门一样 |
[19:06] | full access to the Stargate? | |
[19:08] | First, you hide information | 你首先隐瞒了外来设备的信息 |
[19:09] | about the alien device, and now you deny your country has slipped into chaos? | 现在你又否认你的国家已经发生混乱 |
[19:14] | We respected the guidelines of our treaty to the letter. | 我们尊重协议条款 |
[19:17] | Our report to you on the Stargate | 我们给你的星际门报告包括了我们所知道的所有信息 |
[19:19] | outlined everything we know… | |
[19:20] | Except what you deemed advantageous to your national security… | 除了你认为对你们的国家安全有利的部分 |
[19:24] | One moment, minister. | 稍等片刻,部长 |
[19:28] | Rebel forces just detonated | 叛军引爆了一个巨大的爆炸器 |
[19:30] | a large explosive device near one of our missile deployment facilities. | 就在我们的导弹设施附近 |
[19:34] | As of this moment, we understand the facility to be compromised. | 此刻,我们了解到设施将受到连累 |
[19:50] | Minister, forgive me. I must cut our conversation short. | 部长原谅我,我必须终止我们的谈话 |
[19:53] | Commander, my intelligence advisors | 指挥官,我的情报人员刚告诉我一个巨大的爆炸 |
[19:55] | have just informed me of a massive explosion | |
[19:58] | near one of your missile facilities. | 就在你们的导弹设施附近,是这样吗? |
[20:00] | Is this true? | |
[20:01] | We are still gathering information. | 我们还在收集信息 |
[20:03] | We will contain the situation… | 我们将控制局势 |
[20:04] | The time for containment | 控制是时间已经很久了,指挥官 |
[20:06] | is long past, commander. | |
[20:07] | We cannot allow your missile facilities | 我们决不允许导弹设施落于Soren之手 |
[20:09] | to fall into Soren’s hands. | |
[20:10] | Treydan, give us time. | Triden,给我们时间 |
[20:12] | This need not escalate. | 没必要让战争升级 |
[20:15] | We are targeting your missile sites only. If you do not wish a full-scale war, | 我们已经瞄准了你的导弹基地 |
[20:19] | you will not retaliate. Treydan… | 如果你不想爆发大规模战争,就不要反击 |
[20:22] | Commander, we’ve detected multiple launch signals | 指挥官,我们探测到从Caledonian发射的多个导弹 |
[20:24] | from caledonia positions. | |
[20:29] | [KLAXON SOUNDING] | |
[20:43] | It’s possible the destruction could have been contained | *现时* 我们还有可能控制局势 |
[20:45] | if Soren’s forces had not gained control of one of our missile sites | 如果Sorens没能控制我们的一个导弹基地 |
[20:48] | and launched a counter-attack on caledonia. | 并不对Caledonia反击的话 |
[20:50] | After that, it devolved into a full-scale war. | 在那之后就爆发了大规模战争 |
[20:54] | Within a matter of days, all our cities were leveled. | 在一天之内,所有的城市都被摧毁 |
[20:58] | From what we can tell, only a fraction of our population has survived, | 根据我们掌握的情况,只有一小部分人幸存 |
[21:01] | existing mainly in outlying areas. | 主要在边远地区 |
[21:05] | As for the caledonians, I’ve heard rumors | 至于Caledonians,传言说他们正在尽所能重建 |
[21:06] | they’re trying to rebuild what they can. | |
[21:09] | It won’t be much. They may have struck first, | 不会好太多 |
[21:11] | but our missile systems were much more accurate than theirs. | 他们本可以先攻击,但是我们的导弹系统比他们准确的多 |
[21:14] | And Soren? | Soren呢? |
[21:15] | Used the chaos to make his move on the bunker. | 他利用混乱向掩体转移 |
[21:19] | Then how did you save me? | 那你是怎么救我的 |
[21:22] | Actually, from what I understand, | 实际上,据我理解是你救了我 |
[21:24] | it was you who saved me. | |
[21:26] | [VOICES ON RADIO ALL SPEAKING AT ONCE] | |
[21:31] | Kane. | |
[21:37] | This is insane. Soren’s forces are moving in | 真是荒唐 Soren的武装正在向这里转移 |
[21:40] | on this facility. I can get you to the Stargate, | 我能带你到星际门 |
[21:42] | but we have to go now. | 当我们必须现在就走 |
[22:26] | This way! | 这边! |
[22:33] | Here, through that door. | 穿过那个门 |
[23:03] | Get down! | 卧倒! *现时* |
[23:12] | Loyalist soldiers found us first | 有个士兵发现了我们把我们带出城 |
[23:13] | and got us out of the city. | |
[23:16] | Your wounds were much worse than mine. | 你的伤势比我的要厉害 |
[23:17] | Bringing you here was the only option. | 相信我,那是唯一选择 |
[23:21] | What happened to commander gareth? | Gareth指挥官怎么样了? |
[23:24] | He was executed shortly after the bunker fell. | 掩体沦陷后他就被杀害了 |
[23:28] | Since he took power, Soren has set up a provisional government, | Soren一掌权就建立了一个临时政府 |
[23:32] | not that there’s much of rand left to govern. | 虽然还称不上统治兰德 |
[23:34] | However, we do know he does control | 但是他们确实控制了掩体 |
[23:36] | whatever’s left of the bunker complex… | |
[23:40] | Including the Stargate. | 包括星际门,抱歉Jackson博士 |
[23:45] | Howdy I’m sorry, Dr. Jackson. | |
[23:55] | Howdy, fellas. Welcome to earth. | fella’s.欢迎来到地球 |
[24:00] | General O’Neill, it is an honor. | O’Neill将军,非常荣幸 |
[24:03] | I greet you in the name of our great nation, avidan. | 我代表我们伟大的国家Avidan向你问候 |
[24:07] | You changed the name? | 你改了名字? |
[24:09] | “Avidan” speaks more to our peoples’ beliefs. | Avidan,更符合我们人民的信仰 |
[24:12] | It is from an ancient Goa’uld dialect. | 它取自古代Goa’uld的方言 |
[24:16] | It means “the gods are just.” | 意思是神是公正的 |
[24:24] | Good choice. | 不错 |
[24:32] | So you’re saying that Soren is still using the bunker | 你是说 |
[24:35] | as a command center. | Soren仍使用掩体作为指挥中心 |
[24:36] | Damage in the city would be too severe. | 城市里的毁坏太猛烈了 |
[24:39] | Then he hasn’t totally consolidated his power yet, has he? | 那么说他还没完全巩固他的政权,是吗? |
[24:44] | I’m saying that if we could somehow retake the bunker, | 我是说如果我们能以某种方法夺回掩体 |
[24:46] | we would effectively overthrow Soren. | 我们就能有效地推翻Soren |
[24:48] | The bunker’s heavily fortified, | 掩体有重兵把守,而我手下只有十几个人S |
[24:50] | and I have only a dozen men under my command. It would be suicide. | 那无疑于自杀 |
[24:53] | No. Not if we had help. | 如果有我们的帮助就不一样 |
[24:54] | You see, if I could reach my friends on earth, | 如果我能和地球上的朋友联系上,我们就能重新获得星际门的控制权S |
[24:56] | we could regain control of the gate. If you could reach them. | 如果你能联系上 |
[25:01] | I know that you’ve been trying to make radio contact | 我知道你苏醒后一直试图和你的星球联系 |
[25:02] | with your planet since you regained consciousness, | |
[25:05] | without success. | 没有成功 |
[25:07] | I understand your wish to return to your world, but it simply isn’t possible. | 我理解你重会家园的愿望,但是那不可能 |
[25:10] | This isn’t about that. My people can help you. | 不是那会事 我的同胞会帮助你 |
[25:13] | Like you helped us before? | 就像你以前帮助我们一样? |
[25:16] | I admire your passion, Dr. Jackson, | 我很钦佩你的热情Jackson博士, |
[25:18] | but too much has happened to fix with one heroic action. | 但是为了一个崇高的行动发生了太多的事情 |
[25:22] | We have to accept the fact that Soren has won. | 我们不得不接受Soren获胜的事实 |
[25:26] | Rand belongs to him now. | |
[25:37] | It is obvious you revere the great ring | 很显然你和我们一样敬畏星际门,O’Neill将军 |
[25:39] | as much as we do, general O’Neill. | |
[25:42] | Oh, yeah. | 是的!我们喜欢这个古老的通道 |
[25:44] | We love the old gal. Quite possibly for different reasons than you. | 和我们喜欢的原因可不一样 |
[25:49] | We both seek to defend our people’s way of life, do we not, general? | 我们都在寻找保卫我们人民的方法,是吗将军? |
[25:54] | To protect their very existence… | 保护他们的安全 |
[25:55] | You do not represent the people of your world. | 你不能代表你们的人民 |
[25:59] | You merely kill those who believe differently and would stand against you. | 你几乎杀光了所有的异己者 |
[26:02] | You speak what is on your mind. | 我钦佩你实话实说 |
[26:04] | I admire that. | |
[26:06] | Actually, in your case, he’s holding back. | 以你看呢? |
[26:12] | Carter? | 他在犹豫,Carter? |
[26:14] | Commander Soren, we’re prepared to offer you aid | Soren指挥官,我们准备向你提供帮助 |
[26:16] | in exchange for help in locating Daniel Jackson. | 作为你帮助我们寻找Daniel Jackson的交换S |
[26:19] | Food and medical supplies, | 食物和药品,再加上人员,帮助你稳定局势 |
[26:21] | plus support personnel | |
[26:22] | to help you stabilize the situation on your planet. | |
[26:25] | You cannot truly believe that your friend is still alive? | 你不可能完全肯定你的朋友还活着 |
[26:28] | Oh, he’s a resourceful fella. | 哦,他可是足智多谋 |
[26:32] | Your offer is most generous, | 你们的提供很慷慨 |
[26:34] | but I’m afraid we must decline. | 但我恐怕我们必须谢绝 |
[26:36] | We are, however, particularly interested in your weapons technology. | 然而我们对你们的武器技术非常感兴趣 |
[26:42] | Your people are facing starvation and disease. | 你的人民在遭受饥饿和疾病 |
[26:45] | What has happened to our world is most unfortunate, and yet vital. | 我们的世界发生的一切非常不幸但是必需的 |
[26:51] | Those who refused to believe needed to be purged from existence | 那些拒绝相信的人需要清除掉 |
[26:55] | so that we could begin anew. | 以便我们开始重生 |
[26:59] | You know, in these parts, | 你知道吗,你说的这些? |
[27:01] | we like to call that “crimes against humanity.” | 我们喜欢称作为人性的背叛 |
[27:06] | If all you care about is spiritual salvation, | 如果你关心的是救世 |
[27:09] | what do you need the weapons for? | 那要武器做什么? |
[27:13] | The revolution is not yet complete. | 革命还没完全完成 |
[27:17] | You mean you want to take over caledonia too. | 你是想连Caledonia也征服 |
[27:19] | As I said, | 我说过,革命还没完全完成 |
[27:21] | the revolution is not yet complete. | |
[27:33] | Leda, you have to talk to your husband. | Leda, 你必须和你的丈夫谈谈 |
[27:35] | And what am I supposed to say to him? | 我该对他说些什么? |
[27:38] | That it’s not too late to regain control, | 现在开始夺回控制权还为时不晚… |
[27:40] | to rebuild your country. | 重建你们的家园 还有你以前告诉我的一切 |
[27:42] | Everything you told me before. Daniel, I can’t. | Daniel, 我做不到 |
[27:45] | Why? Because I’d be lying. | 为什么? 因为我说的都是谎话 |
[27:48] | Jared is right. | Jared是对的 |
[27:50] | Those of us who were unlucky enough | 经历所发生的一切我们这些人不幸地活了下来 |
[27:52] | to live through what’s happened will die soon enough, | 我们会很快死去 |
[27:56] | either through disease or one of Soren’s purges. | 要么死于疾病要么死于Soren的杀害 |
[27:59] | There is no future. | 没有未来了 |
[28:01] | Leda, you were right. | Leda,你是对的 |
[28:04] | There is hope. Don’t… don’t doubt that, please. | 有希望,请不要怀疑 |
[28:10] | You believe your people can help us? | 你确信你的朋友会帮助我们吗? |
[28:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:13] | What if you do overthrow Soren? What then? | 如果推翻了Soren,你会干什么? |
[28:18] | You simply leave? | 你会离开? |
[28:23] | When Jared became part of commander gareth’s inner circle, | 当Jared成为Gareth将军的核心成员之后 |
[28:26] | he… changed. | 他变了 |
[28:30] | He became remote | 变得很遥远 |
[28:33] | and distant. | 冷漠 |
[28:36] | I’d forgotten what it was like just… | 我已经忘了这些 |
[28:40] | To talk to someone. | 我只是和你说说 |
[28:44] | To feel… Leda… | 让你感受 |
[28:50] | I’ll speak to him, Daniel… | 我会和他说 |
[28:53] | But he won’t hear me. | 但他不会听我的 |
[29:02] | A waste of time. | 浪费时间,浪费 |
[29:04] | Waste. | |
[29:07] | Sir, I think the fact that he hasn’t left yet | 长官,我想他还没离开意味着他仍然愿意合作 |
[29:09] | could mean he’s still willing to deal. | |
[29:11] | He has no need for humanitarian aid. | 他不需要人道援助 |
[29:14] | The chaos in his country has only served to strengthen his position. | 动乱仅仅是加强他地位的工具 |
[29:17] | Well, we can’t just give up. | 我们不能就这样放弃 |
[29:19] | Yes. I know that. | 是的,我知道 |
[29:22] | We’re continuing to monitor countless radio signals coming from the planet. | 我们要继续监视来自那个星球的信号 |
[29:25] | One of them could be from Daniel. | 可能有信号是Daniel发出的 |
[29:27] | If we can find a way to contact him… find him! | -如果我们能找到联系他的方法… -去找! |
[29:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[29:47] | I’m telling you, leda, it’s madness. | 我告诉你Leda,那很荒唐 |
[29:49] | All it will accomplish is to wipe out any chance we have | 我们要做的就是尽量避免以后的冲突 |
[29:51] | to mount a unified resistance in the future. | |
[29:52] | But what if he’s right? | 但是如果他说的是对的呢? |
[29:54] | What if this is our best opportunity to defeat Soren? | 如果那就是我们打败Soren的最好机会呢? |
[29:57] | You would have me throw away my life | 你是在叫我去送死 |
[29:59] | and the lives of my men | 还有我兄弟的命,然后让Daniel返回他的国家? |
[30:00] | so that Daniel can return to his world? | |
[30:02] | It’s not about that. | 不是这样 |
[30:04] | It’s about rebuilding our world. | 这是重建我们的家园 |
[30:06] | His friends can help us do that. | 他的朋友会帮助我们的 |
[30:10] | Jared, our people need this. | Jared,我们的人民需要这些 |
[30:13] | You mean he needs this. | 你是说他需要 |
[30:16] | I’m not blind, leda. | 我不是瞎子Leda. |
[30:18] | You and Daniel have grown close during his convalescence. | 我知道你和Daniel在他的康复期间很亲密 |
[30:20] | Jared, it’s not what you think. | Jared,你不是这样想的吧 |
[30:21] | Let me speak. | 让我说完 |
[30:25] | If I could live the last few years differently, | 如果今后几年我改变生活 |
[30:27] | leda, I would. I would make the time. | 我会改变的 |
[30:30] | But we no longer have the luxury for regrets. | 我们之间不会再有遗憾 |
[30:35] | I need to know. Do you love him? | 我需要知道,你爱他吗?…. |
[30:39] | Leda? | |
[30:44] | I trust him. | 我信任他 |
[30:51] | Once order has been established, | 一旦恢复了秩序,Avidan人民将会过着全新的生活 |
[30:53] | the people of avidan will live differently than before… | |
[30:56] | Simply. Humbly. | 虔诚地等待神的回归 |
[30:59] | Waiting for our gods’ inevitable return. | |
[31:01] | You know, we’ve met these gods upon whom you’re so hot, | 我们见过你为之狂热的神 |
[31:07] | and trust me when I tell you | 相信我,他们不是你所想象的 |
[31:08] | they are not what you think they are. | |
[31:10] | They will reward your worship with enslavement. | 他们会用奴役来回报你们的崇拜 |
[31:12] | You are not the first to try to sway our beliefs, | 你并不是第一个动摇我们信仰的人 |
[31:15] | but I can assure you, our faith is unshakable. | 但我可以向你保证,我们的信仰是不可动摇的 |
[31:21] | This is not about faith. | 那不是信仰,那是获得权力的手段 |
[31:22] | This is about a means to power. | |
[31:45] | That went well. | 很好 |
[31:48] | Sir, you better get up here. | 长官,你最好过来 |
[32:01] | What? | 什么? |
[32:03] | By implementing new spread-spectrum frequency hopping | 通过这个传播无线电频谱 |
[32:05] | into our communications software… Carter, Carter, Carter… | 增大我们传播的功率 |
[32:08] | [DANIEL]: Hello? | Helloooo.伙计 |
[32:10] | Guys? | |
[32:11] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[32:13] | Sweet. | 亲爱的! |
[32:16] | Daniel? | |
[32:18] | Jack, nice to hear your voice. | Jack?很高兴听到你的声音 |
[32:21] | Likewise. | 我也一样,你是要回来还是什么? |
[32:23] | You coming home or what? | |
[32:25] | Trying to. | 我在尝试,只要我能找到我的Kal’Tesh |
[32:26] | As soon as I find my keltesh. | |
[32:30] | What? Uh… it looks a lot like my ring kol nok. | 什么? |
[32:36] | You know, I lent it to you… For grel-kar akree-nor day? | 很想我们的Rin’kal’noc. |
[32:42] | He’s changed. | 他变了 |
[32:44] | Sir, he’s speaking Goa’uld. | 长官,他在说Goa’uld语 |
[32:45] | “Ring kol nok” means strategy. | Rin’kal’noc的意思是战略行动 |
[32:48] | “Keltesh” speaks of a well-known Jaffa battle tactic… | Kal’tesh提到一个著名的战争策略 |
[32:51] | A flanking attack from two sides. | 从两面的侧翼袭击 |
[33:02] | Yes, Daniel. | 是的Daniel, |
[33:04] | I remember exactly where I put it. | 我记起我放在哪儿 |
[33:08] | Any other… thoughts? | 还有其他的事吗? |
[33:11] | No, just that I hope someone’s been feeding m lo assak | 没有.只是希望我不在的时候有人照顾我的lar’sac |
[33:14] | while I’ve been away. | |
[33:20] | We’ve pieced together all the Goa’uld words Daniel gave us. | 我们将Daniel说的Goa’uld语组合在一起 |
[33:23] | If Teal’c’s translations are correct, | 如果Teal’cs的翻译正确的话,他在建议夺回掩体的策略 |
[33:25] | he’s suggesting a strategy to retake the bunker. | |
[33:27] | He is proposing a coordinated attack against Soren. | 他在建议对Soren协调作战 |
[33:30] | We come through the gate at the same time | 如果我们通过那个门进入,同时Daniel和Kane的人从地面进攻 |
[33:32] | as Daniel and Kane’s men enter from the surface. | |
[33:34] | I’m thinking we take sgs-3, -6, and -12 as back-up. | 以 SG3,6 |
[33:37] | We go in hot, secure the gate, | 和 12作为后备 |
[33:39] | then extract Daniel. | 我们护卫星际门,救出 Daniel. |
[33:40] | He has supplied an estimate | 他向我们提供了Soren武装的估数 |
[33:42] | of the strength of Soren’s forces as well as a possible date and time for the assault. | 以及可能的攻击日期和时间 |
[33:46] | Our next communication is in five hours. | 我们将在五小时后再次通话 |
[33:48] | All we need to do is confirm everything, | 我们需要的是证实这一切 |
[33:50] | and, of course, get a go from you, sir. | 当然还要得到你的允许 |
[33:52] | All right. Well, not to nitpick or anything, here, t, | 行,我可不是称心找茬T |
[33:56] | but are you sure you got it right? | 你确定准确无误吗? |
[34:00] | I am certain, O’Neill. | 我确定O’Neill. |
[34:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:07] | Go. | |
[34:09] | 15 men? That’s hardly enough. | 15人?远远不够 |
[34:13] | Look, these are some of the best people on my planet, | 看看,他们是这个星球上最优秀的 |
[34:15] | and they’re trained for missions exactly like this. | 他们受到过类似这样行动的训练 |
[34:17] | It’ll be enough. Trust me. | 他们足够了,相信我 |
[34:19] | If we’re going to do this, we have to set it up now. | 如果我们要做的话,必须现在就anpai他们正在等着你的回复 |
[34:23] | They’re waiting for your response. | |
[34:25] | Jared, a rebel patrol is approaching. | Jared!叛军正往这儿来 |
[34:28] | Hide in the cellar. | 躲到地窖里 |
[34:30] | Leda… I know what to do. | – 我知道该怎么做 |
[34:49] | [MAN]: In the name of Soren, open the door! | 开门! |
[34:54] | [POUNDING ON DOOR] | |
[35:02] | Inspection. | 检查,站在旁边 |
[35:04] | Stand aside. | |
[35:06] | Please, just tell me what you’re looking for. | 请告诉我你们要找什么 |
[35:08] | Who owns this house? | 这个房子是谁的? |
[35:10] | I do. And who else lives here? | 这个房子是谁的? 我的 |
[35:11] | No one. [GASPS] | 还有其他人住这儿 吗? 没有 |
[35:14] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[35:16] | [SOLDIER]: We know loyalist soldiers are in the area. | 我们知道顽固分子就在这一带 |
[35:19] | Collaboration is punishable by death. | 勾结者将判处死刑 |
[35:22] | Search the house. | 四处搜索! |
[35:29] | [SOLDIER]: There’s no one else here, | 没有其他人 |
[35:31] | but we found some men’s clothes and boots. | 但是我们找到了一些男人的衣服和鞋子 |
[35:33] | [SOLDIER]: Now, who else lives here? [LEDA]: My husband did. | 还有谁住在这儿? 我的丈夫 |
[35:36] | He died last month from wounds suffered during the bombings. | 他上个月在爆炸中丧生了 |
[35:40] | Please. | |
[35:41] | I only wish to lead a simple life | 我只是想过着简单的生活 |
[35:44] | as it is written in the ancient texts. | 正如古书上所说的 |
[35:52] | [SOLDIER]: There’s nothing here. | 没什么了 |
[35:53] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[36:10] | Once we’re close enough, we’ll use the city’s tunnel systems | 接近之后 |
[36:13] | to get us near one of the bunker’s access points. | 我们将利用城市下水道到达掩体 |
[36:15] | After we’re inside, we’ll wait for Dr. Jackson’s people to make their move, | 进去之后,我们将等待Jackson的人分散他们 |
[36:18] | then we make ours. | 然后我们就开始行动,明白? |
[36:19] | Understood? | |
[36:25] | Let’s hope your friends keep their end of the bargain. | 但愿你的朋友能信守承诺 |
[37:00] | If this works… You’ll be going home. | 如果成功的话 你将回家 |
[37:05] | Leda, I… No. | 不,去吧 |
[37:08] | Go. | |
[38:03] | Commander, several posts are no longer reporting in. | 指挥官,有几个哨所失去联络 |
[38:06] | Loyalist troops have entered from the surface | 顽固分子从地面进入了,并设法占领了几个要塞 |
[38:07] | and have managed to take several key sections. | |
[38:09] | Then take them back. | 把他们打退 |
[38:10] | We cannot. | 我们做不到 |
[38:12] | They have coordinated their attack with help from the offworlders. | 他们在外球人的帮助下协同作战, |
[38:14] | We are losing control of the facility. | 我们正在失去这个设施的控制 |
[38:16] | If you’re suggesting that we evacuate, | 如果你建议我们撤退的话 |
[38:18] | think again. | 谢谢了! |
[38:44] | Cease fire! | 停火! |
[38:49] | Daniel, you guys okay? | Daniel, 你们没事吧? |
[38:51] | Yeah, we’re fine! | 我们没事 |
[39:22] | All stations are dark. | 所有的哨所都失守了 |
[39:26] | The loyalists have us surrounded. | 顽固分子包围了我们,他们让我们投降 |
[39:28] | They are calling for our surrender. | |
[39:30] | Engage them. | 攻击他们 |
[40:07] | Any chance he’ll just surrender? | 他会投降吗? |
[40:11] | Commander, we are hopelessly outnumbered. | 指挥官,我们人数太少 |
[40:32] | We are all here for one purpose… | 我们在这为了一个目的 |
[40:35] | To honor the will of our gods. | 为了崇敬神的意志 |
[40:39] | In their names, we Rose up. | 以他们的名义,我们兴起 |
[40:41] | In their names, we purged the non-believers, | 以他们的名义,我们清除了不信仰者 |
[40:45] | and in their names, we will die, if necessary. | 如果必须,我们将以他们的名义牺牲 |
[40:52] | We will not dishonor them with cowardice. | 我们决不能因胆小对他们不敬 |
[40:59] | Now, engage them. | 现在去进攻他们 |
[41:09] | Engage them. | 进攻他们! |
[41:15] | You question your faith? | 你们在质疑你们的信仰? |
[41:20] | I will show you faith. | 我来显示你们的信仰 |
[41:34] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[41:38] | I said drop your weapon now! | 我说放下武器! |
[41:58] | It’s over. I hope so. | 结束了 我希望如此 |
[42:02] | You may have just made him a martyr. | 你成就了一个殉教者 |
[42:05] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[42:09] | You can return to your world now. | 你现在可以回家了 |
[42:11] | Kane… what happened to us | 对我们发生的一切,不是你的错 |
[42:13] | was not your fault. | |
[42:15] | I know… | 我在知道,我们会信守承诺 |
[42:17] | But we made a promise, and we intend to keep it. We’ll be back to help you rebuild. | 我们会回来帮你重建 |
[42:35] | Daniel, are you ready to go home? | Daniel 你准备回家了吗? |
[42:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |