时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Once you walk through that door, there is no turning back. | 一旦你通过这道门,你就永远也无法回头了 |
[00:06] | Oh, I understand, Brian, | 喔,我明白,Brian. |
[00:08] | and I’m not having any doubts. | 我不会有任何疑问的 |
[00:09] | Alec, it is not just your credibility at stake here. | Alec, 这不仅仅是你的信誉问题 |
[00:12] | You’re right, there. | 你说得没错 |
[00:14] | It’s the leaders of the Democratic free world that should be worried. | 那些民主自由社会的领导人们会感到郁闷了 |
[00:17] | Think about the people who work for this company. | 考虑一下为我们公司努力工作的人吧,还有股东们 |
[00:19] | The shareholders. | |
[00:20] | I am, Brian. | 我考虑了, |
[00:22] | They have a right to know the truth, | Brian 他们有权利知道真相, |
[00:24] | as does everybody else. | 同其他人一样 |
[00:30] | Trust me. | 相信我… |
[00:32] | We’re doing the right thing. | 我们所做的是正确的 |
[00:48] | Thank you all for coming. | 非常感谢诸位的光临 |
[00:54] | As you all know, about five months ago, | 众所周知,大概五个月以前 |
[00:57] | our planet suffered a horrible tragedy. | 我们这颗星球遭遇了一场劫难 |
[01:00] | Over 2,000 American servicemen and women were killed | 超过2000名美国官兵丧生了 |
[01:05] | when a meteor shower disrupted global communications | 当时一场流星雨中断了全球通讯 |
[01:08] | and hit a United States naval carrier group | 并且撞毁了正在太平洋演习的 |
[01:10] | on maneuvers in the pacific ocean. | 一艘隶属于美国海军的航空母舰 |
[01:14] | I’m here today | 今天我在这里, |
[01:16] | to challenge the facts of that incident as they have been conveyed to the general public. | 向这一众所周知的事故真相发起挑战 |
[01:25] | On the day in question, | 就在灾难发生的当天,我公司所属的 |
[01:28] | none of our satellites detected a meteor shower. | 所有卫星都没侦测到任何一场流星雨 |
[01:32] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿,到底发生了什么? |
[01:33] | Shh. | 嘿,到底发生了什么? |
[01:34] | Now, I don’t know how many governments | 此时此刻,我不知道 |
[01:35] | around the world are in on this, | 世界上有多少个国家的政府了解此事 |
[01:38] | but I do know we are being lied to, | 但我知道,真相被掩盖了,我们被欺骗了 |
[01:41] | and the truth is being covered up. | |
[01:44] | Uh-oh. | |
[01:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们,先生们,在地球之外还有生命存在着 |
[01:48] | there is life beyond our world. | |
[01:52] | There are aliens out there, | 外星人就在那里,他们的科技远比我们先进 |
[01:54] | and they have a technology far beyond ours, | |
[01:57] | and they have been | 而且他们已经参与到我们的生活中有一段时间了 |
[01:58] | intervening in our existence | |
[02:00] | for quite some time. | |
[02:04] | I have proof. | 我有证据… |
[02:06] | And I am giving the governments | 并且我向全世界所有国家的政府发出警告 |
[02:09] | of all the nations that are aware of this | |
[02:11] | 24 hours to reveal the truth… | 在24小时内必须揭开真相… |
[02:19] | Or I’m going to do it for them. | 否则,我就替它们去做,谢谢 |
[02:20] | Thank you. | |
[02:22] | [REPORTERS CLAMORING] | |
[02:25] | Well… | 哦…就这样 |
[02:27] | There you go. | 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[03:35] | For those of you living on another planet | 过去的20年对于我们那些外星朋友来说, |
[03:36] | for the past 20 years, | |
[03:38] | Alec Colson, age 42, net worth over $60 billion, | Alec Colson, 42岁,身价超过600亿美元 |
[03:43] | runs a global empire of companies | 控制着一个全球性企业集团 |
[03:45] | including communications, biotechnology, | 包括通讯、生物科技、航空航天等 |
[03:48] | aerospace, and aviation. He’s number eight on the fortune 500. | 他在财富500强中排名第八 |
[03:53] | He personally holds | 他个人拥有超过200项私人专利… |
[03:54] | over 200 proprietary patents… | |
[03:56] | Shut it off. | 关掉! |
[03:59] | You know who he is. | 我们知道他是… |
[04:02] | Some of us better than others. | 我们中间的优秀人物 |
[04:04] | We worked together briefly, sir. | 我们曾经短暂共事过,长官 |
[04:06] | Kcolson aviation developed | Colson航空部门为F-302s开发了多引擎控制系统 |
[04:08] | the multi-engine control systems for the f-302. | |
[04:11] | Colson didn’t know what they were for, of course. | Colson显然并不知道它们的用途, |
[04:13] | But he is a brilliant engineer. | 但他是一名天才工程师 |
[04:15] | He’s also a little nuts, isn’t he? | 她也有点疯狂,是吧? |
[04:18] | You’ve test-flown experimental aircraft. | 你已经测试过实验机了 |
[04:20] | We all go through the gate. | 我们都经历过星门 |
[04:22] | This isn’t about us. | 这跟我们无关 |
[04:24] | Well, in a way, it is. | 不过,也可以说,有关 |
[04:26] | The point is, sir, | 重点是,长官,他不是那些发疯的宗教领袖 |
[04:27] | he’s not some loony cult leader. | 重点是,长官,他不是那些发疯的宗教领袖 |
[04:29] | People are taking him seriously. | 人们非常重视他 |
[04:32] | So what do we think he knows? | 所以,我们想想他都知道些什么? |
[04:35] | [CARTER]: He owns several earth observer | 他拥有几颗地球观测与气象卫星 |
[04:37] | and weather satellites. | |
[04:38] | It’s possible they picked something up… | 有可能他们掌握了某些东西… |
[04:40] | Pictures of Anubis’ fleet in orbit, | 是关于地球轨道上的Anubis舰队或者 |
[04:42] | or the battle over Antarctica. | 是南极上空那场空战的照片 |
[04:44] | What I don’t understand | 我不理解的是,事情如何发展到这种地步的 |
[04:45] | is how it could have come this far. | |
[04:46] | He’s gotten the “national security” speech | 他多次参加过由五角大楼举办的国防讲座 |
[04:48] | from the Pentagon several times. | |
[04:50] | Apparently, the president has called him personally. | 很显然总统亲自和他通过电话 |
[04:53] | Why not merely tell him the truth? | 为什么不干脆告诉他真相呢? |
[04:56] | His personality was profiled and he was deemed a security risk. | 他的性格被归类于具有“安全风险性” |
[05:01] | For obvious reasons. | 理由众多 |
[05:02] | Apparently, his father was a newspaper reporter who was jailed during the McCarthy era, | 他父亲是一名报社记者,在麦卡锡时代曾被捕入狱 |
[05:06] | and he believes pretty strongly in the freedom of speech | 他非常坚信人们具有对政府所做所为的评论和知情权 |
[05:08] | and the rights for people to know what their government is doing at all times. | |
[05:11] | Leaking classified information could be considered treason. | 泄露机密信息将被看作叛国罪 |
[05:16] | All right, see if he can be convinced | 好吧…看看能不能劝他不要公之于众 |
[05:18] | not to go public. | |
[05:21] | Without actually telling him anything? | 在什么也不告诉他的情况下? |
[05:23] | Right. | 没错! |
[05:30] | We’ve got all the major networks, | 我们已经通知了所有的主流媒体 |
[05:31] | over a dozen live radio broadcasts | 超过12家广播频道以及多名报社记者… |
[05:33] | and reporters from newspapers… | |
[05:35] | Both legit and tabloids… | 无论大小报社,都在等待我们的下一个动作 |
[05:36] | All waiting for the next shoe to drop. | |
[05:38] | Brian, calm down. | Brian, 放松点 |
[05:39] | Our stock price is trading down 25%. | 我们的股票市值已经下降了25% |
[05:42] | We overextended ourselves | 在上一轮契约中,我们过分扩张了自我竞争 |
[05:43] | competing for that last round of contracts. | |
[05:45] | That stock price is the only thing | 股票市值是我们唯一可以掩盖债务的东西, |
[05:47] | covering our debt, and you are alienating our biggest client. | 可是你却疏远我们的大客户 |
[05:51] | We’re going to have to start | 我们不得不开始低价变卖资产… |
[05:52] | selling off assets just to… | |
[05:53] | Why does that matter, Brian, | 这有什么关系呢,Brian,看看我们知道了什么? |
[05:56] | given what we know? | |
[05:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道…我猜我正试图了解部分真相 |
[06:00] | I guess I’m just trying to hold onto some shred of reality. | |
[06:02] | Well, you, along with everyone else, | 好吧,你…跟其他人一样… |
[06:05] | are going to have to start dealing | 从现在开始,将要面对一个完全崭新的事实 |
[06:06] | with a whole new reality from now on. | |
[06:09] | What if the world can’t handle it? | 如果事情失控了呢? |
[06:11] | What if Washington’s right | 如果华盛顿却是正确的, |
[06:12] | and we should just keep this thing in the bag? | 而我们确实应该为此保持沉默呢? |
[06:14] | Trust me. The truth is always right. | 相信我,真相永远是正确的 |
[06:18] | We’ve already caused mass hysteria. | 我们已经引起了公众的不冷静情绪 |
[06:21] | You have no idea how much chaos this could cause. | 你不了解这会造成多大的混乱 |
[06:24] | Alec… They’re here. | Alec… 他们来了 |
[06:26] | Oh, show them in, would you? | Oh, 请他们进来吧 |
[06:30] | It’ll be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[06:33] | Lieutenant colonel. | 中校 |
[06:35] | Alec. Radiant as ever. | 永远这么光彩照人 |
[06:38] | Daniel Jackson. Oh, doc, I’m a big fan. | Oh, Doc, 我是你的崇拜者 |
[06:40] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[06:42] | Yes, I’ve been following you | 真的吗? |
[06:43] | since your early career. | 是的,从你早期工作的时候就开始了 |
[06:44] | The pyramids as landing pads for alien ships? | 金字塔被认为是外形飞船的登陆平台?令人着迷 |
[06:46] | Fascinating. | |
[06:48] | That was a long time ago. | 哦,是的,那是很早以前的事了 |
[06:50] | Yeah, what have you been up to since? | 是啊,那之后你还在继续吗 |
[06:52] | It’s like you just dropped off the map. | 看起来你好像放弃了 |
[06:54] | I’ve been around. | 我仍在继续着 |
[06:55] | Ah. | |
[06:57] | Oh… I beg your pardon. | 哦,请原谅…请允许我介绍,Brian |
[06:58] | Vogler May I introduce Brian volger? | |
[07:01] | Thank you for seeing us today. | 感谢今天接见我们 |
[07:03] | Well, shall we? | 那么,我们开始吧? |
[07:05] | Why don’t we start | 我们为什么不从一些我们都能接受的事情开始呢? |
[07:06] | with something I’m sure we can all agree on, hmm? | |
[07:09] | That meteor shower was a cover story, | 流星雨是个掩饰,而且很不具有说服力… |
[07:13] | and a surprisingly weak one at that. | |
[07:15] | Although, under the circumstances, | 尽管在那种环境下,我也无法确定还有没有更好的主意 |
[07:17] | I’m not so sure I’d have come up with a better one. | |
[07:20] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说呢? |
[07:40] | Oh… I’m guessing that’s one of ours? | 哦…我猜那个是我们的? |
[07:44] | We lost contact | 我们同12颗通讯卫星与气象卫星失去了联络 |
[07:45] | with 12 communications and weather-mapping satellites | |
[07:47] | for over six hours on the day in question, | 超过6个小时,就在那天 |
[07:50] | but once we got them back online, | 等我们恢复数据通讯后, |
[07:51] | they were able to transmit images stored in the buffers. | 系统缓存的图像就可以被传送 |
[07:54] | Images like these can be faked. | 像这样的图像可以伪造 |
[07:56] | Or made to seem fake. | 或者做得看起来就很假 |
[08:03] | I know why you’re here, Sam. | 我知道你们来这里的原因, Sam |
[08:06] | The Pentagon wants me to know that people like you | 五角大楼想让我知道,你那样的人 |
[08:09] | are going to be trying to me look like a fraud. | 可以使我看起来像一个骗子 |
[08:12] | People like me? | “像我这样的人” |
[08:13] | Very smart people. | 非常聪明的人,哦,我们有很多 |
[08:15] | Oh, we have more than this. | |
[08:17] | Now, obviously, I don’t know everything, but I do have a right to, | 现在,很明显,我不了解整件事,但是… |
[08:22] | as does everyone else. | 我和其他人一样都有权利这样做 |
[08:25] | Anything we can say to stop you? | 我们有办法劝说你吗? |
[08:27] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 相信我,我试过了 |
[08:32] | [CELLPHONE RINGING] | |
[08:36] | Carter. | |
[08:37] | Sam, it’s Julia Donovan. | Sam, 我是Julia |
[08:40] | How did you get this number? | Donovan 你怎么知道这个号码的? |
[08:42] | I have my sources. | 我有我的情报来源 |
[08:44] | Our camera truck | 我们的跟踪摄像机发现你跟一个年轻帅哥 |
[08:46] | just caught you and a nice-looking young man | |
[08:47] | going into Colson industries’ head office in Seattle an hour ago. | 一小时前进入了Colson工业开设在西雅图的首席办公室 |
[08:50] | I just saw the feed. | 我知是目睹了机会 |
[08:51] | And? | 所以? |
[08:53] | Just wondering if you had an official comment. | 只是想知道,你是否能透露点官方意见 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I think your coverage | 是的,我认为你有点轻信一面之词 |
[08:56] | is a little one-sided. | |
[08:58] | Come on, Sam. | 别这样,Sam… |
[08:59] | Colson’s going to out the whole operation. | Colson会把整件事揭出来的 |
[09:01] | You don’t really think Washington can contain this? | 你觉得华盛顿能容忍这些吗! |
[09:04] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧吧,听着, |
[09:05] | Look, I don’t have to remind you about the non-disclosure agreement you signed, do I? | 我不需要提醒你关于你签字的保密协议,对吧? |
[09:08] | The reporter from the prometheus incident. | 是Prometheus事件的那个记者 |
[09:11] | Colson doesn’t seem to be worried about going to jail. | Colson看起来好像不担心会坐牢 |
[09:14] | Well, he hasn’t done anything illegal yet. | 是,但到目前为止,他也没有任何违法行为 |
[09:17] | We had an agreement. | 我们之间是有协议的 |
[09:18] | You said if something big | 你说过如果出大事了,一有机会, |
[09:20] | was going to break, you would call me first. | 你会第一个通知我的。 |
[09:21] | I will, okay? | 我会的,OK?再见 |
[09:23] | Bye-bye. | |
[09:25] | I’ve got 13 messages from Emmett bregman. | 我收到Emmet |
[09:29] | [SIGHS] | Bregman发来的13条短信 |
[09:31] | The switchboard’s been jammed | 记者招待会后,总机就被打爆了 |
[09:32] | ever since the press conference. | |
[09:34] | Every crackpot in the world is calling. | 世界上每一个疯子都在打电话 |
[09:35] | Well, I’ve arranged security | 是的,我已经给你和你的家人安排了安全保卫措施 |
[09:37] | for all of you and your families. | |
[09:38] | Do you really think we need to be worried? | 你真的认为我们需要担心吗? |
[09:40] | I’d be more worried about the things we still don’t know yet. | 我更担心的是我们此刻仍然不了解的部分 |
[09:42] | I’m trying to convince him it’s not too late. | 我试过劝他,太迟了 |
[09:44] | It is too late, Brian. | 太迟了, Brian! |
[09:47] | Too late for the world to know there was a large-scale | 对于全世界来说,了解这次外星对 |
[09:49] | alien attack against our planet which was barely thwarted. | 地球的大规模入侵的确太迟了 |
[09:52] | Too late for the general public | 对于公众来说,让他们认识到 |
[09:53] | to realize they’ve been lied to | |
[09:54] | by two different elected administrations | 被两个他们选出来的机构所欺骗也太迟了 |
[09:56] | about the very nature of our existence. | |
[09:58] | So we’re going public with everything? | 所以我们要将全部的真相公布于众? |
[10:00] | I was really hoping the feds would come clean. | 我还真希望联邦特工能来处理掉这件事 |
[10:02] | I can’t believe Washington hasn’t done more | 我无法相信华盛顿方面不做点什么来阻止我们… |
[10:03] | to try and stop us. | |
[10:04] | Some sort of legal injunction. | …比如某种合法禁令 |
[10:06] | That would legitimize our claims. | 那会使我们的说法更合法化 |
[10:08] | No, no, they’re obviously going to try to play this | 不,不,他们很显然会跟我们兜圈子 |
[10:10] | as if we can’t be taken seriously. | 如果我们不能被认真对待 |
[10:12] | We’re one of the largest corporations in the world. | 这是世界上最大的集团之一 |
[10:14] | And we’re telling the truth. | 而我们在说出真相 |
[10:15] | Alec! Alec, it doesn’t matter | |
[10:17] | who we are or how right we are. | 我们是谁或者 我们做得是对是错,根本无关紧要 |
[10:20] | They can stop us if they really want to. | 他们可以阻止我们 如果他们认为有必要的话 |
[10:22] | Come on, Brian. | 喔,别这样,Brian, |
[10:23] | What are they going to do, hmm? | 他们能做什么呢? |
[10:27] | Have me killed? | 杀了我吗? |
[10:32] | Alec Colson… | Alec Colson, 42岁… |
[10:34] | Well, he’s got to have something more significant | 好吧,他可能还有比那些照片更重要的东西 |
[10:35] | than the pictures. | |
[10:37] | I’m going over government contracts | 我阅读了Colson公司与政府 |
[10:38] | assigned to Colson’s companies over the last few years. | 在过去几年内所签署的保密协议 |
[10:41] | I haven’t got through them all yet, | 虽然我没有读完全部,但是我发现这里有 |
[10:42] | but there’s quite a few | |
[10:43] | loosely related to r & d of alien technologies | 一些我们从星际之门获得的 |
[10:44] | that we procured off-world. | 外星科技相关的研究发展情况 |
[10:49] | We’ll now head to Colson industries. | 我们现在转到Colson工业的现场 |
[10:53] | Welcome. | 欢迎,非常感谢您的光临 |
[10:55] | Thank you for coming. | |
[10:57] | 24 hours, to the minute. | 正好过了24小时了 |
[10:59] | Yesterday, I told you of our belief | 昨天,我告诉大家我们星球之外有智慧生命的存在 |
[11:01] | in the existence of intelligent life | |
[11:04] | beyond our planet. | |
[11:06] | I also told you that we believe | 我同时也提到,几个国家的政府, |
[11:09] | several governments, including our own, have known about this | 包括我们美国政府,了解此事 |
[11:12] | and have been concealing the information | 并且在相当长时间内隐瞒真相 |
[11:14] | for quite some time now. | |
[11:16] | Yesterday, I challenged those governments | 昨天,我对这些政府提出挑战… |
[11:19] | to come clean, reveal the truth. | 让他们自揭真相 |
[11:25] | We got only silence… | 我们没有得到任何回应 |
[11:29] | Which gives me no choice | 这让我没有选择, |
[11:32] | but to present to you what evidence I have. | 只好拿出我拥有的证据 |
[11:40] | How do I know for sure | 为什么我如此确定外星生物的存在呢? |
[11:42] | that alien life really does exist? | |
[11:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, seeing is believing. | 女士们,先生们,眼见为实 |
[12:05] | [PRESS GASPING] | |
[12:08] | [PRESS MURMURING] | |
[12:20] | Well, I’d call that something. | 哦,我管那叫什么的吧 |
[12:30] | The world is in a frenzy | 昨晚那场令人吃惊的揭露之后, |
[12:31] | after yesterday’s startling revelation | 整个世界都狂闹了 |
[12:33] | of what appeared to be a live alien | 提供出活生生的外星人的是 |
[12:36] | by billionaire industrialist Alec Colson. | 亿万富翁实业家Alec Colson |
[12:39] | Thus far, there has been no official statement | 迄今为止,白宫仍然没有任何官方评论 |
[12:40] | from the white house | |
[12:42] | and sources inside Colson industries | 来自Colson工业的内部消息保证, |
[12:44] | promise that there is definitely more to come. | 还会有持续有更多消息被披露 |
[12:46] | Okay. Thank you, sergeant. | OK, 谢谢,中士 |
[12:49] | Well, we just got a message back from Thor. | 哦,我们刚刚得到Thor回复的消息 |
[12:53] | As far as he knows, there are no asgard currently on earth. | 据他所知,目前没有任何的Asgard在地球上 |
[12:56] | Well, loki was here for years, conducting experiments | Loki在这里做了多年的实验 |
[12:58] | without the high council knowing about it. | Asgard的High Council也同样不知道 |
[13:01] | OK… Okay, here’s a possibility. | |
[13:04] | What if it wasn’t really an asgard? | 有一种可能 如果那不是一个真的Asgard呢? |
[13:10] | Looked like one. Didn’t sound like one. | – 看起来像 – 听起来却不像 |
[13:11] | It didn’t say anything. That’s my point. | – 他什么话都没说 – 这就是我要说的 |
[13:13] | Colson wrapped things up | Colson把他给伪装得很好, |
[13:15] | pretty quickly without taking any questions. | 而且没有提出任何问题很快结束 |
[13:16] | It was a perfect likeness. | 真的很有可能 |
[13:19] | Imagery of little gray aliens | 瘦小灰色外星人的形象多年来在地球非常普通 |
[13:20] | have been commonplace on earth for years. | |
[13:22] | For that matter, Colson could have a picture. | 如此说来,Colson可能有一张照片 |
[13:25] | So not a real asgard? | 所以说不是一个真正的Asgard? |
[13:27] | No asgard we know would allow himself to be used that way. | 就我们所知,不会有Asgard能够容忍 自己被利用到那种境地 |
[13:30] | It did look a little vacant. | 看起来有点茫然 |
[13:32] | Still… | 仍然…他还是想知道全部事实 |
[13:34] | As much as he wants the whole truth, | |
[13:35] | I don’t think Colson would perpetrate a hoax to get it. | 我不认为Colson会利用欺骗来获得答案 |
[13:38] | Then what was it? | 那么,那是什么? |
[13:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:43] | The networks all want interviews. | 所有媒体都希望接收访问 |
[13:45] | Too bad our friend can’t talk. | 太医阿黄腻了,我们的朋友不会说话 |
[13:47] | Well, we know he’s capable. | 淡,我们知道,他有说话能力 |
[13:48] | The mris show a larynx not too different from ours, | 核磁共振成像表明 他的喉咙跟我们没有太大的区别 |
[13:51] | but he doesn’t seem to have anything to say. | 但是他看起来无话可说 |
[13:53] | They also want full access | 他们还希望能够允许 |
[13:54] | for independent medical | 他们独立的医疗和科技人员进来 |
[13:55] | and scientific personnel to verify it’s really what we say it is. | 证实我们所说的一切是真实的 |
[13:59] | How are we supposed to convince the world | 我们如何使世界相信 |
[14:00] | of alien intelligence | 外星智慧生命的存在, |
[14:01] | when this guy doesn’t seem to have any? | 当这个外星人看起来却不具备智慧时? |
[14:03] | We can’t just trot this thing out on television | 我们不能只在电视上揭露这个事情 |
[14:05] | with wild claims | 仅仅简单的声明,我们无法得到支持! |
[14:06] | we aren’t going to be able to back up. | |
[14:08] | Granted, it’s an amazing genetic experiment, | 我承认,这是一个不可思议的基因遗传实验 |
[14:10] | but we don’t even know | 但是我们无从得知这是否是一个真的外星人 |
[14:11] | that the thing is really alien. | |
[14:13] | What else could it be? | 还有可能是什么? |
[14:14] | All we know is the DNA came from the department of defense. | 我们唯一知道的是他的DNA来自国防部 |
[14:17] | Look, we’re trying to build a circumstantial case here. | 听着,我们正在尝试创造一个相关事件 |
[14:20] | The more questions we can raise, | 我们可以提出的问题很多 |
[14:22] | the more the burden of proof is going to shift to Washington. | 华盛顿所具的举证责任就越大 |
[14:25] | Sooner or later, they’re going to have to | 过不了多久, |
[14:26] | respond to the public pressure. | 他们就不得不对公众压力作出回应 |
[14:28] | Meanwhile, we stay quiet. | 其间,我们保持沉默 |
[14:30] | The media’s going nuts over this whole thing, | 媒体已经为此疯狂了 |
[14:33] | so let’s just sit tight and see what happens. | 那么就让我们坐下来看好戏吧 |
[14:42] | Well, Sam was right. | 哦, |
[14:43] | There’s something different about Colson’s asgard. | Sam是对的… Colson的Asgard人跟其他的确实存在不同 |
[14:49] | It seems that a Colson biotech research company | 看起来,Colson生物科技研究部门 |
[14:51] | was given a copy | 曾经获得一个Asgard的DNA副本 |
[14:52] | of asgard DNA for sequencing. | |
[14:54] | We were trying to help with their cloning problem. | 我们过去想帮他们改善他们的克隆技术缺陷 |
[14:57] | Colson grew a clone? | Colson克隆了一个? |
[15:00] | They weren’t told it was alien DNA. | 他们没告诉那是个外星DNA… |
[15:01] | It was meant to be a blind study, | 意思是建立一项科学研究 |
[15:03] | but they obviously took their research a little further | 但是很显然,他们的研究工作超越了规定 |
[15:05] | than the contract specified. | |
[15:07] | Asgard | Asgard DNA is programmed |
[15:09] | to grow clones to maturity in just a few months, | DNA被设定为 从成长到成熟期仅仅需要三个月 |
[15:11] | but they’re essentially an empty shell | 但是直到把另一个意识输入前, |
[15:13] | until an existing consciousness can be transferred into them. | 他们的躯体实际上只是一个空壳子 |
[15:16] | It did not speak because it was not capable. | 他不说话因为它不具备语言能力 |
[15:18] | Exactly. | 没错,他们可能花费了不少时间 |
[15:20] | They’ve probably spent what time they’ve had with it teaching it how to walk. | 来训练他如何走路 |
[15:24] | Well, the Pentagon has lost all Patience. | 那么…五角大楼已经失去耐心了 |
[15:29] | What are they going to do? | 他们准备怎么干? |
[15:30] | They want us to put a stop to it. | 他们要我们阻止事情的继续 |
[15:32] | How? | 用什么办法? |
[15:34] | We’re calling in a marker. | 我们找了个帮手 |
[15:46] | Yep. | 是呀…我们找个帮忙的 |
[15:47] | Calling in a marker. | |
[15:55] | Greetings. | 你们好 |
[15:56] | Ah. | |
[16:00] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:02] | It’s gone. What do you mean? | 没了! 什么意思? |
[16:04] | Just disappeared right out of the lab. | 从实验室里消失了 |
[16:07] | The alien, computers, everything. | 外星人!电脑,所有的东西 |
[16:09] | How? What about our security… | 怎么可能?保安系统呢? |
[16:11] | Nobody took it. | 不是任何人干的…就消失了… |
[16:12] | It disappeared. We were standing right there. | 我们就站在那里 |
[16:14] | There was a bright flash of light, | 一道明亮的闪光过后, |
[16:15] | and it was all just gone. | 就…消失了 |
[16:17] | All right, have Ron send out the decoy car, | 好吧,让Ron开车引开注意力… |
[16:19] | and get the plane ready | 并且准备好去华盛顿的飞机 |
[16:20] | for a trip to Washington. | |
[16:21] | Have it ready by the time I get to the hangar. | 准备好我就立刻去机库! |
[16:26] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[16:27] | Not really. | 还没 |
[16:29] | Try not to think about the camera. Focus on me. | 其实,不要太注意镜头 镜头对准我 |
[16:32] | It’s not that. | 并非如你所想,我很尊敬Alec |
[16:33] | Colson I respect Alec Colson. | |
[16:35] | I don’t like being asked | 我并不喜欢被委派去毁掉一个有权知道真相的人的信誉 |
[16:36] | to discredit a man who has every right to want the truth. | |
[16:40] | But you’ve been ordered to do this. Yeah. | 但是这是上级给你的命令 是的 |
[16:42] | Well, if you want to go against those orders, feel free. | 那么,如果你打算违背这些命令,就照你的意思干 |
[16:44] | I’ll go with it. | 我还是会去完成命令的 |
[16:46] | [THEME MUSIC PLAYING] | |
[16:48] | In five, four… Three, two… | 倒数 5、4、3、2… |
[16:55] | We’re here with lieutenant colonel Samantha Carter | 我们在此同美国空军的Samantha |
[16:57] | of the United States air force. | Carter中校一起 |
[16:59] | Welcome. Thank you. | – 欢迎 – 谢谢 |
[17:01] | Your background is astrophysics, | 你的研究领域是天体物理学 |
[17:03] | and you’re one of the military’s | 而且你是负责军方科学研究的领导人员之一 |
[17:04] | leading scientific researchers. We’re all very eager to finally hear some reaction | 我们都非常渴望最终能够听到 |
[17:09] | from Washington | 来自华盛顿对于Alec |
[17:10] | regarding the revelation made by Alec Colson. | Colson的揭露事件的回应 |
[17:13] | Well, first of all, I can assure people | 哦,首先,我需要大家确信 |
[17:15] | that if aliens really existed | 如果外星人真的存在并且曾经访问过地球 |
[17:17] | and were visiting the planet, we would know about it. | 我们肯定会知道 |
[17:21] | So are you saying his claims have no merit? | 所以,你的意思是,他的声明不可信 |
[17:24] | We all saw an alien on live television. | 我们都在电视直播里看到了一个外星人 |
[17:27] | Yes, well, Hollywood’s been helping us | 是的,好像,好莱坞长期以来 |
[17:29] | see things on t.V. For a long time now. | 一直帮我们在电视上看到这些 |
[17:32] | Are you saying the alien wasn’t real? | 你是说,那个外星人不是真的 |
[17:35] | It depends on what you mean by “real.” | 那要看你对所谓真实的定义 |
[17:38] | Notice she hasn’t actually lied once. | 注意听,其实她一句假话都没说 |
[17:40] | I can show you some advanced methods for creating | 我可以给你们看看某些先进的方法 |
[17:43] | realistic 3-d images | 来制造以假乱真的三维图像 |
[17:44] | that we’ve been working on. | 那正是我们目前的研究内容 |
[17:46] | By all means. | 看来是一定的了 |
[17:48] | We’ve been experimenting with technology | 我们正在进行的科学实验使这成为可能 |
[17:49] | that makes it possible | |
[17:51] | for us to create anything you can imagine, virtually. | 对于我们来说,制造任何你能想象的东西… 实质上的 |
[18:01] | [DONOVAN]: Wow. That looks just like the alien | 哇…他看起来跟Alec |
[18:03] | Alec Colson introduced to us. | Colson介绍给我们的 那个外星人一样 |
[18:06] | Greetings, people of earth. | 你们好,地球人 |
[18:10] | That’s amazing. He looks so real. | 不可思议…他看起来太真实了 |
[18:12] | Though I look real, I have been created | 尽管我看起来是真的 |
[18:15] | through the use of advanced holographic technology. | 但是我只是全息科技造出来的 |
[18:21] | That’s just incredible. | 真是难以置信 |
[18:26] | It’s just a projection. | 其实就是一个投影 |
[18:28] | You’ll probably be seeing technology like this | 你应该看过类似的技术应用 |
[18:29] | in theme park rides in a few years. | 在几年前的主题公园里 |
[18:32] | Oh… she’s good. | 哦…她做得很出色 |
[18:39] | Not quite the exclusive I had in mind, | 在我印象中不是最高纪录 |
[18:41] | but it’ll still do huge numbers. | 但是仍然有可观的数字 |
[18:42] | You’re hilarious. After everything you’ve been through, | 你很兴奋了 |
[18:45] | you still care about ratings. | 干了这么久,你还是很在意收视率 |
[18:47] | How did you do it? | 你是如何做到的? |
[18:49] | I’ve seen visual effects before, Sam. | 我以前曾经见过虚拟特效,Sam |
[18:51] | I mean, this was some sort of… | 而这是某种… |
[18:54] | This was some sort of alien technology, wasn’t it? | 这是某种外星科技,没错吧? |
[19:03] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[19:05] | 10 minutes ago, Alec Colson’s private plane | 10分钟前,Alec Colson的私人飞机 |
[19:07] | was forced into a emergency landing | 从Seatac起飞不久就被迫紧急降落,几乎坠毁 |
[19:09] | after almost crashing on take-off from seatac. | |
[19:12] | The plane suffered sudden depressurization | 飞机突然降压并失去动力 |
[19:14] | and loss of engine power, | |
[19:16] | but was able to land without serious incident. | 但是却能够在这样的严重事故中着陆 |
[19:18] | Excuse me, Sam. We’ve got to go to the air with this. | 不好意思, Sam, 我得立刻直播这条消息了 |
[19:20] | I need something on Colson’s wife and his daughter. | 我们需要Colson的妻子和女儿的资料 |
[19:22] | They died in a plane crash when he was 24. | 她们在他24岁时死于空难 |
[19:25] | That’s why he started Colson aviation. | 那就是他开始经营Colson航空的原因 |
[19:27] | Let’s go. | 开始吧! |
[19:28] | [CELLPHONE RINGING] | |
[19:32] | Carter. Sam, it’s Alec Colson. | Sam? 我是Alec Colson |
[19:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[19:40] | News travels fast. | 消息传得真快,差点玩完 |
[19:42] | It was close. | |
[19:44] | Brian’s still white as a sheet. | Brian的脸还是苍白如纸色呢 |
[19:46] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么得到这个电话号码的? |
[19:48] | Oh, I have my sources. | 哦,我有我的线索 |
[19:50] | You know, the ground crew here found evidence | 你知道吗,地面人员已经找到了 |
[19:52] | the plane had been tampered with. | 飞机被破坏的证据 |
[19:54] | Someone tried to kill you? | 有人想干掉你? |
[19:55] | Seems that way. | 看起来是那么回事,你怎么看? |
[19:57] | Any ideas? | |
[19:59] | You think I know? | 你认为我知道? |
[20:01] | Why would I go on t.V. To publicly discredit you | 如果我知道你要被谋杀的话 |
[20:03] | if I knew you were about to be assassinated? | 为什么我还要上电视去在公众面前诋毁你的言论 |
[20:05] | To make sure it didn’t look like Washington had anything to do with it. | 让别人相信这不是华盛顿方面干的 |
[20:08] | And a fine job you did, too, by the way. | 而且你干得非常不错,顺便提一下 |
[20:11] | I’m sorry. I was following orders. | 对不起…我是在执行命令 |
[20:13] | Yeah, I know. | 对,我知道 |
[20:14] | Don’t worry, Sam. | 别担心,Sam |
[20:16] | I don’t believe for a second you were in on it. | 我不认为你参与了这个事情 |
[20:18] | If it was our government, I’m sure you were just a pawn. | 如果是我们政府干的,我敢肯定你只是个卒子而已 |
[20:22] | That doesn’t make me feel any better. | 这并不能使我感觉好一些 |
[20:24] | Look, Alec, I can assure you… | 听着, Alec, 我可以肯定地告诉你… |
[20:26] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事,没事的,这不是我第一次紧急着陆 |
[20:28] | It wasn’t my first rough landing. I’m sure it won’t be my last. | 我敢肯定也不是最后一次 |
[20:31] | I won’t be stopped, Sam. | 他们阻止不了我的,Sam |
[20:33] | I promise you, one way or another, | 我向你保证,总会有办法的, |
[20:35] | the world is going to learn the truth. | 这个世界会了解真相 |
[20:48] | How about a hyperdrive for the prometheus? | 哦…给Prometheus一个超光速引擎如何? |
[20:50] | That is something I must discuss | 那是一件我们必须要和High |
[20:53] | with the high council. | Council讨论的事情 |
[20:54] | Thor, | Thor, come on. You said you wanted to get something nice for the president. |
[20:58] | [FOOTSTEPS] Carter. | 别这样!你说过你要给总统点甜头 |
[21:05] | Sir, anything on who might’ve tried to kill Colson? | Sir, 有人想干掉Colson吗? |
[21:08] | It wasn’t us. | 不是我们干的 |
[21:10] | We think that Colson may have | 我们认为Colson可能获得了 |
[21:12] | fragments of downed Goa’uld ships recovered from the antarctic. | 在南极上空的那艘见鬼的Goa’uld战舰的碎片 |
[21:15] | A subsidiary of his was involved | 他属下的一个救援及善后小队曾经帮助处理此事 |
[21:16] | in the salvage and the cleanup. | |
[21:18] | Are we just going to keep trying to discredit the man? | 我们就这么继续诋毁那人的信誉吗? |
[21:21] | I mean, aren’t we the ones | 我是说,我们不应该认为 |
[21:22] | a little delusional to think that we can cover up an attack of this scale? | 我们自己对掩盖如此规模的外星袭击有些错觉吗? |
[21:27] | What’s the alternative? | 还有别的选择吗? |
[21:28] | How about tell the truth? | 把真相都说出来如何? |
[21:33] | I mean to Colson. | 我的意思是告诉Colson |
[21:35] | I know he’s been profiled and deemed a security risk | 我知道他属于“安全风险性”人群, |
[21:37] | and obviously that’s an accurate assessment, | 而且毫无疑问,但是 |
[21:39] | but what have we got to lose at this point? | 到这个地步我们还能使么损失呢? |
[21:43] | He’s already trying to go public. | 他已经向公众挑明了… |
[21:45] | Let’s show him why it’s so important to keep the secret. | 让我们告诉他保持这个机密的重要性 |
[21:48] | Besides, think of the benefits | 另外,想想这个人背后的实力能带给我们的好处 |
[21:50] | of having a man with his resources on our side. | |
[21:56] | Well, Thor and I are meeting with the president | 好吧,我和Thor将在5分钟后会见总统 |
[21:58] | in five minutes. I’ll bring it up. | 我会跟他商量这个事情 |
[22:01] | Five minutes? | 5分钟? |
[22:03] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 ! |
[22:10] | Right. | 是没错! |
[22:15] | 2:00, we go live… | 两点整的时候,我们开始直播 |
[22:18] | With the pictures, pieces of the alien ship, everything we’ve got. | 把我们所有的资料都拿出来,照片、外星飞船的碎片等等 |
[22:21] | Alec, they tried to kill us. | Alec, 他们想要我们的命! |
[22:25] | You think that didn’t work in our favor? | 你不认为这正帮了我们的忙吗? |
[22:27] | Dying doesn’t work in our favor! | 死亡对我们没有帮助 |
[22:39] | [GASPING] | |
[22:41] | Okay… what just happened? | OK… 怎么了? |
[22:44] | Well, in layman’s terms, | 哦,在外行看来,我们把你传送过去… |
[22:45] | we beamed you up… And then down again. | 然后又传送到这里 |
[22:48] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[22:50] | The Cheyenne mountain complex, Colorado. | 科罗拉多州,Cheyenne |
[22:52] | Mountain Complex You know Daniel, of course. | |
[22:54] | Yeah. Hi. | 你认识Daniel, 当然 |
[22:56] | And… this is Thor. | 啊,对了,这位是Thor |
[22:58] | Greetings. | 你好 |
[23:00] | Ah, so this is a real one. | 哦,那么说这个才是真的! |
[23:03] | Yep. | 没错 |
[23:04] | Well, what happened to the clone? | 那个克隆体怎么处理了? |
[23:05] | It will become a host to an asgard consciousness | 它将成为某个身体损坏的Asgard人的新宿主 |
[23:08] | whose physical body is failing. | |
[23:12] | Okay. | |
[23:14] | Now I must take my leave. | 现在我得离开了 |
[23:16] | General O’Neill said he will see you all tomorrow. What… | O’Neill将军说明天他要见你们 |
[23:26] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[23:43] | We call it a Stargate. | 我们管它叫作星际之门 |
[23:48] | I’m okay, Brian. | 我很好,Brian. |
[23:49] | I promise you, I’m fine. | 我向你保证,我没事 |
[23:52] | I’ll be back in a couple of days. | 过两天我就回去 |
[23:53] | [KNOCKING] I’ve got to go. All right. Bye. | 我得挂了,再见 |
[23:57] | Ready? Whoa. Look at you. | – 准备好了? – 哇…看看你! |
[24:00] | Yeah, soldier Sam. | 是的,士兵样子的Sam |
[24:03] | Oh, I get a uniform too? | 哦,我也有军装? |
[24:05] | Yep. | 对啊 |
[24:08] | All right. | 好的! |
[24:33] | So, uh, where are we going? | 那么,我么要去哪里? |
[24:36] | P4X-650. | P4x-650. |
[24:38] | We have an off-world base there. | 我们在那里有一个外星基地 |
[24:40] | And how far away is that? | 有多远? |
[24:42] | 640 light years. | 640光年 |
[24:45] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[24:47] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[25:03] | Didn’t feel a thing. | 没有什么感觉 |
[25:05] | You were demolecularized. | 你被分子化了 |
[25:09] | Welcome to the Alpha site. | 欢迎来到Alpha基地 |
[25:11] | Alec Colson, captain shefield. | Alec Colson, Shefield上尉 |
[25:16] | Well, it’s… It’s nice. | 哦,真…真不错 |
[25:19] | Our last Alpha site was destroyed in an attack. | 我们上一个Alpha基地在上一次攻击中被摧毁了 |
[25:22] | We decided to build this one inside a mountain | 我们决定像SGC那样在山里建这个基地 |
[25:23] | like the sgc. | |
[25:25] | The conditions are a bit spartan, | 这里看起来有些死板,但是这里是我们的室外家园 |
[25:27] | but it’s our home away from home. | |
[25:29] | I guess I was just expecting | 我想我还是憧憬更加… |
[25:31] | something a little more, I don’t know, otherworldly. | 我说不好…超凡脱俗? |
[25:44] | Oh. | 哦!现在…看起来更有感觉了 |
[25:46] | Now, that… That’s more like it. | |
[25:50] | It’s called the f-302. | 他的名字是F-302… |
[25:51] | Alien-human hybrid. | 外星和人类科技的产物 |
[25:56] | And this is what the m.E.C.S were for. | 那么这个就是研制多引擎控制系统的目的? |
[25:58] | And thanks to you, | 是的… |
[25:59] | it’s capable of leaving the atmosphere and returning. | 确实要感谢它的脱离大气层并返回的能力 |
[26:03] | We used a number of these | 5个月前,我们用大量这种战机来防御地球 |
[26:04] | to defend earth five months ago. | |
[26:06] | This is just one of the many advancements we’ve made | 这只是我们从星际之门带回来的诸多先进科技之一 |
[26:08] | as a result of technology | |
[26:09] | procured through the Stargate. | |
[26:13] | You want to take a ride? | 想飞吗? |
[26:30] | Brian, what are you doing? | Brian, 干嘛呢? |
[26:32] | Alec wants all the evidence | Alec想要我们准备掩盖外星人的证据 |
[26:34] | that we have about the alien coverup | |
[26:35] | duplicated and secured off premises. | |
[26:38] | You can get started on whatever we have left | 你可以开始任何一项我们中断了的克隆研究 |
[26:40] | on the clone research. | |
[26:41] | Okay. | |
[26:47] | [TELEPHONE RINGING] | |
[26:56] | Vogler. | |
[26:59] | I told you, I don’t know where he is. | |
[27:03] | I have a meeting with the s.E.C. This afternoon. | 今天下午我在证券交易委员会开了个会 |
[27:07] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[27:10] | Don’t worry. | 别着急 |
[27:13] | It’ll work. | 会好起来的 |
[27:33] | Beautiful. | – 太漂亮了! |
[27:34] | Yeah. | – 是啊 |
[27:36] | Must be hard, keeping all this secret. | 保守这些机密肯定很困难 |
[27:39] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我难以想象你们如何做到的 |
[27:41] | I think of all the fear it would cause, | 我认为它所引起的恐惧将带来潜在的混乱 |
[27:42] | the potential chaos. | |
[27:44] | Ah, but what about all the greater meaning | 啊,但是你们所带给人类生活的更伟大意义呢? |
[27:46] | you could bring to people’s lives, | |
[27:48] | just knowing that all of this is… is out here? | 只是应该知道,这些就在那里 |
[27:52] | What’s out here is a enemy so advanced, so evil, | 这里面对的是敌人,非常先进、非常邪恶 |
[27:55] | it’s a miracle | 我们到目前为止 |
[27:57] | we haven’t been wiped out or enslaved yet. | 还没有被消灭或者奴役简直是个奇迹 |
[27:59] | We’ve been very lucky so far. | 直到现在,我们都非常幸运 |
[28:01] | I think most people would have a hard time | 我认为,面对不断面临毁灭的威胁, |
[28:03] | living with the threat of constant, impending doom. | 很多人会陷入痛苦的生活中 |
[28:06] | Oh, right, the old “if you had cancer” argument. | 喔,是啊,古老的“如果你得了癌症”论调 |
[28:09] | Would you want to know you were going to die | 你想知道你快死了吗? |
[28:11] | or would you rather live out your final days | 还是你想要毫不知情的在生命最后的日子里享受生活? |
[28:12] | in blissful ignorance? | |
[28:14] | Yeah, I guess I don’t really buy it either. | 是啊,我猜想我哪个也不想要 |
[28:17] | Well, I’d rather know, try to cure it, | 哦,其实我认为,应该尝试去治愈它 |
[28:20] | and if I couldn’t do that, | 如果我们做不到,那么, |
[28:22] | then I’d try to make my final days as meaningful as possible. | 我会尽量让我在最后的日子里活的更有意义 |
[28:27] | You want a turn? | 你想做个翻转动作不? |
[28:30] | I thought I was going to have to ask. | 我正想问你这个呢! |
[28:33] | Switching to co-pilot control. | 调节到副驾驶控制 |
[28:35] | Go ahead. She’s all yours. | 开始把,她是你的了 |
[28:45] | So, what do you think? | 那么,你感觉如何? |
[28:47] | Amazing! | 不可思议! |
[28:48] | She maneuvers like an fa-22 | 她操纵起来像FA-22,但是感觉起来像波音747 |
[28:50] | and feels like a 747! | |
[28:53] | That’s the inertial dampeners. | 是的,那时由于按装了惯性消减器 |
[28:55] | All right. Let’s try this. | 好的…我们试试这个 |
[29:08] | Alec… | |
[29:11] | Alec, pull up! | Alec, 抬起来! |
[29:27] | Flight, this is Alpha command. | 战机,这里是Alpha基地司令部 |
[29:28] | Is everything okay up there? | 你那里有问题吗? |
[29:30] | It is now. We’re fine, thanks. | 现在没事了,返回吧 |
[29:31] | Bringing her back in. | |
[29:36] | [SIGHS] | |
[29:55] | Well, that was reckless. | 哦,你没有考虑后果 |
[29:57] | Ah, | Ah, the 302 can handle it. |
[30:00] | I know. | F-302可以搞定的,我了解 |
[30:01] | I may not have known its name, | 我或许不知道它的名称,但是 |
[30:02] | but I helped you build it, remember? | 我帮助你们建造的它,记得吗? |
[30:05] | It was a joyride. | 只是兜风而已 |
[30:07] | I took you up for a little fun. | 我那是带你玩玩的 |
[30:10] | This isn’t a game, Sam. | 那不是游戏, |
[30:12] | What you guys are doing up here, | Sam 你们在这里所做的… |
[30:14] | this is life and death, for all of us. | 为了我们所有人不顾生死 |
[30:17] | We know that. | 我明白 |
[30:19] | It wasn’t much fun | 不觉得有意思吗,感到失控? |
[30:20] | feeling out of control like that, was it? | |
[30:23] | You don’t have to make your point | 你的想法影响到我的生活 |
[30:24] | with my life. | |
[30:25] | Oh, come on. | 哦,别这样,我们不会坠毁的 |
[30:26] | We were never going to crash. Unlike my plane back on earth. | 除非是我回地球的飞机 |
[30:31] | I told you, we had nothing to do with it. | 我告诉过你…不是我们干的 |
[30:34] | Yeah, well, someone did. | 是,好吧,某人干的 |
[30:36] | And if you think that or… or any of this | 如果你认为哪种行为或者任何方法… |
[30:41] | is going to prevent me from telling the world | 可以阻止我将事实告诉世界上那些有权利知道的人 |
[30:42] | what they have a right to know… Well, you’re dead wrong. | 你就弄错了 |
[30:56] | Alec, there’s something else I need to talk to you about. | Alec, 这不那么简单,我需要跟你谈谈 |
[31:01] | There’s a clandestine group of private businessmen like yourself | 过去六年里,有一伙流浪NID, |
[31:04] | who where informed of the Stargate program over six years ago by rogue elements of the n.I.D. | 他是一个非官方的有关星际之门计划的秘密组织 |
[31:09] | We’ve tried to identify them and bring them down, | 我们曾试图鉴别出他们,并解散他们, |
[31:11] | but they are very highly connected. | 但是他们非常有背景 |
[31:13] | Former vice-president Kinsey | 前副总统Kinsey就跟他们有关系 |
[31:14] | has been linked to them. | |
[31:16] | Now, instead of going public, like you, | 现在,跟你这样到处乱讲不同的是, |
[31:19] | they’ve been funding various secret endeavors, | 他们尽力隐藏着各种秘密 |
[31:21] | all aimed at controlling alien technology | 目标是掌握外星科技并用于他们自己的目的 |
[31:23] | for their own purposes. | |
[31:24] | Which are? | 什么目的? |
[31:26] | You’d have to ask them. | 那你恐怕要去自己问了 |
[31:28] | Personal profit, | 私人行为,或者他们认为他们可以比我们更好的保护地球 |
[31:30] | or maybe they think they can do a better job | |
[31:31] | of defending the planet than we can. | |
[31:34] | Why are you telling me all this? | 为什么你把这些告诉我? |
[31:36] | Because I’m guessing that’s who tried to kill you. | 因为我猜他们正是要杀你的人 |
[31:41] | They’ll never get control of the gate | 如果正想公之于众, |
[31:42] | if the world finds out. | 他们也就永远的无法掌握星际之门了 |
[31:47] | When I was young, all I ever dreamed about | 我年轻的时候,一直梦想着飞翔 |
[31:50] | was flying. | |
[31:51] | I had every make of aeroplane | 我把每一个组装好的飞机模型悬挂在天花板下 |
[31:54] | ever built hanging from my ceiling. | |
[31:57] | And then… I take it you know | 然后…,那件事发生了 |
[31:59] | about my wife and daughter. | 你知道关于我妻子和女儿的事吧 |
[32:02] | One of the downsides of celebrity. | 一旦成为名人,我们就不再有秘密 |
[32:04] | We really do have no secrets. | |
[32:07] | Anyway, after the crash, | 无论如何,空难以后,我发誓要让飞行更安全 |
[32:08] | I vowed to make flying | |
[32:10] | as safe as it possibly could be. | |
[32:12] | I really thought that I could do it better than anyone else. | 我真的以为我能比任何人都做得更好 |
[32:15] | You have made a difference. | 你确实做了很多改变 |
[32:18] | But nothing’s perfect, is it? | 但没有事物是完美的,不是吗? |
[32:20] | No. | 对 |
[32:23] | Intergalactic travel, | 星际旅行; |
[32:25] | advanced alien civilizations, | 先进的外星文明,人类在外星居住。 |
[32:27] | humans living on other worlds. | |
[32:31] | I do realize that there may be | 我能意识到同样也有坏人存在 |
[32:33] | bad guys out there, too… | |
[32:34] | You have no idea how bad. | 我不知道他们有多坏 |
[32:37] | But in the end, we have to believe in humanity. | 但是最终,我们都不得不相信仁慈 |
[32:42] | I mean, who knows? | 我是说,天知道,这让我们成为一颗星球 |
[32:43] | This might bring us all together as a planet. | |
[32:46] | If we knew it would play out that way, then… | 如果我们了解确实是那么回事,然后… |
[32:50] | You’re afraid that knowing about the Stargate | 你们担心公开星际之门的真相会打破世界现有的秩序 |
[32:52] | would fracture the world more than it already is. | |
[32:54] | Yeah. | 是的,不仅仅妨碍我们与Goa’uld作战, |
[32:56] | Not just stop us fighting the Goa’uld, but end things for good. | 也会使很多好事成为泡影 |
[32:59] | We’ve seen it happen on other planets like earth. | 我亲眼看到了同地球类似的其他行星上发生了什么 |
[33:02] | In one case, | 换句话说,公开星际之门的真相将引起世界大战 |
[33:03] | public revelation of the Stargate | |
[33:04] | caused an apocalyptic world war. | |
[33:07] | Oh, that would be the ultimate irony, wouldn’t it? | 喔,那是最后的讽刺吧? |
[33:10] | You secretly save the world from destruction | 你从外星入侵者手中秘密拯救地球于毁灭, |
[33:12] | at the hands of alien invaders | |
[33:14] | only for us to destroy ourselves | 只是为了在实事背后帮我们消除恐惧 |
[33:15] | out of fear, after the fact. | |
[33:20] | Change your mind? | 改变主意了? |
[33:22] | Not really. | 还没 |
[33:26] | I don’t think it would happen. | 我认为这不会发生的 |
[33:29] | And if a truth of this magnitude, | 而且,如果大量关于人类生存本性真相 |
[33:34] | about the very nature of human existence, | 将是我们自我毁灭 |
[33:36] | could lead us to destroy ourselves… | |
[33:40] | Then I’d say we would deserve it, wouldn’t you? | 那么我们不得不说,我们罪有应得,不是吗? |
[33:48] | Investigators now believe | 调查员确信Alec |
[33:50] | that Alec Colson created the alien hoax | Colson制造这起外星人欺骗案 |
[33:51] | in order to divert attention from his real corporate financial problems. | 是为了从他实际的集团财务问题中转移视线 |
[33:55] | Colson, who’s still made no public statement… | Colson仍然没有进行公开解释 |
[33:59] | Corporate financial problems? | “集团财务问题” |
[34:02] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么? |
[34:04] | The story broke about an hour ago. | 这消息一小时前传出来的 |
[34:07] | The president’s halted trading on the markets. | 总统已经终止了股市交易 |
[34:09] | Your company’s stock had fallen 80% | 你们公司的股票市值下跌了80% |
[34:11] | and the dow was down over 500 points on the whole. | 道琼斯工业指数下降了超过500点 |
[34:15] | What’s going on? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[34:17] | The s.E.C. Is investigating you for securities fraud. | 证券交易委员会正在就证券诈骗对你进行调查 |
[34:21] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[34:23] | They’re saying there are irregularities | 他们说,你们公司过去两年的财务报告是违规的 |
[34:25] | in your company’s last two financial statements. | |
[34:27] | Why, it’s not true. | 这不是真的! |
[34:31] | Come on! | 怎么回事呀! |
[34:33] | The timing of this… | 这个时候发生… |
[34:38] | I’m being set up. | 我被人给陷害了! |
[34:56] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这里做什么? |
[34:58] | She wants to help, Brian. | 她来帮忙的, |
[35:01] | Brian. Oh, good. Why? Does she have a time machine | |
[35:03] | so we can go back and undo everything? | 喔,很好!为什么… 她不拿个时间机器来让我们回到过去改变这一切? |
[35:06] | Brian. | Brian… Brian, what’s going on? |
[35:14] | Brian, You wouldn’t listen. | |
[35:15] | You wouldn’t stop. | 发生什么事了? 你不听我的,你不停止 |
[35:17] | So you admit you did this? Oh, you go off on your adventures. | 所以你让这些发生的? |
[35:22] | You fly your planes. You drop by every now and then | 喔!你去冒你的险,你去开你的飞机吧 |
[35:27] | with a bright idea. | 现在和以后你随便你的聪明注意吧 |
[35:30] | Ever since we were kids… | 从我们还是孩子的时候起 |
[35:33] | You’re always biting off more than you can chew, | 你就总是到处惹事, |
[35:36] | and I’m always having to bail you out. | 而我总是在后面帮你解决 |
[35:39] | So you doctored the books? | 所以你就这么做了? |
[35:42] | I had to! I had to do something. | 我不得不这么做,我总的做点什么,我告诉你 |
[35:45] | I told you. | 我们已经过度扩张 |
[35:47] | We were overextended, | 股票价格是我们唯一能维持风光的事情…可 |
[35:48] | the stock price was the only thing | 你根本不听 |
[35:50] | keeping us afloat, and you wouldn’t listen. | 不,我不相信这个 |
[35:54] | Alec… No, I don’t believe this. | |
[35:56] | Alec, who… | 你以为谁告诉整卷交易委员会的? |
[35:58] | Who do you think told the s.E.C.? | 为什么?为什么现在?能有什么改变吗, |
[36:00] | Brian? Why? Why now? | |
[36:02] | What difference could it make, Brian? | 一旦真相公之于众… |
[36:04] | Once the truth came out… | Alec, 我也差点死在那飞机上! |
[36:05] | Alec, | Alec, I almost died in that plane, too. |
[36:09] | I still have a family. | 我也差点死在那飞机上! 我还有家庭 |
[36:12] | They tried to kill us. Who? | – 他们要杀死我们 |
[36:14] | Did you really think they were going to let you | – 谁?! 你真的以为他们会让你把这样的秘密讲出来? |
[36:15] | – tell a secret like this? Brian, what are you… | |
[36:17] | Brian! They call themselves the trust. | |
[36:26] | Look, all I know is… | 你说什么呢? |
[36:28] | – They’re very powerful… | |
[36:31] | And they think that Washington | 他们管自己叫“The |
[36:33] | Trust” abdicated its duty to protect the planet, | |
[36:35] | maybe even caused the problem in the first place. | 听着,我所知道的是,他们非常强大, |
[36:38] | They see it as their responsibility | 而且他们认为华盛顿放弃了保护地球的职责, |
[36:39] | to step in. | 可能会首先引起问题 他们把这个看作是他们的责任 |
[36:44] | We can fix this. | 我们可以改变这些 |
[36:46] | It’s too late. It’s done. | 太迟了…都结束了 |
[36:48] | It can’t be undone. | 我们不能回头了 |
[36:50] | Brian, | Brian, we’ll both go to jail. |
[36:53] | Yeah, but my family will be safe. | 我们都会进监狱的 是的,但是我的家人却安全了 |
[36:56] | What about the rest of the people | 那我们公司其他员工呢? |
[36:58] | that work for this company? What about their families? | 他们的家人呢? |
[37:01] | Why weren’t you thinking about them three days ago? | 3天以前你怎么不这么想? |
[37:08] | How did they know? How did the people who threatened you | 他们怎么知道的? |
[37:12] | know that you’d cooked the books? | 那些威胁你的人是怎么知道你做假账的? |
[37:13] | How did they know that there would be enough | 他们怎么会有足够的证据指控你和Alec? |
[37:15] | to indict both you and Alec? | |
[37:26] | They got to you six months ago. | 他们6个月前就开始调查你了 |
[37:30] | Alec, they knew what you had. | Alec, 他们知道你手里有什么 |
[37:33] | Don’t ask me how. | 别问我怎么知道的 |
[37:36] | They had to make sure they could stop you. | 他们要确保能够阻止你 |
[37:41] | You were wrong, Alec. | 你错了, |
[37:46] | Alec… True or not… | |
[37:50] | This shouldn’t come out. | 无论对错, 真相都不能被公开 |
[37:57] | The world’s not ready. | 世界还没有做好准备 |
[38:02] | There must be something we can do. | 我们肯定能做点什么吧 |
[38:04] | You signed false financial statements. | 你签署了虚假财务报告 |
[38:05] | No, I mean about the people who tried to kill us. | 步,我的意思是,有人要干掉我们 |
[38:09] | All I know is that they operate above the law | 就我所知,他们凌驾于法律之上, |
[38:11] | and that they’ve threatened people’s lives before. | 他们过去曾经威胁过很多人 |
[38:14] | Then we have to bring them down. | 那我们就弄垮他们 |
[38:16] | We’ve tried. Believe me. | 我们尝试过了,相信我 |
[38:18] | Well, we have to try again. | 那我们再试试 |
[38:27] | So Colson has convinced vogler to arrange a meeting with his contact | 所以Colson让Vogler与他们安排会面 |
[38:30] | and wear a wire. Hopefully, we’ll get enough | 希望我们能找上流浪NID并给他们一次教训 |
[38:33] | to connect him to the rogue n.I.D., and then flip him for someone bigger. We’re coordinating with agent Barrett. | 我们配合Barrett探员 |
[38:38] | At the very least, it may restore Colson’s public image. | 最后这会重新建立Colson的公众形象 |
[38:41] | Well, yeah, especially if it turns out | 特别是如果能够改变某人幕后操纵 |
[38:42] | that someone in direct corporate competition with Colson industries is pulling the strings. | 直接控制与Colson工业的竞争 |
[38:47] | Unfortunately, without further evidence, | 不幸的是,没有进一步的证据 |
[38:50] | Brian volger’s word alone | 仅仅Brian |
[38:52] | is not going to be enough to undo all the damage | Vogler的话并不能挽回公司已经遭到的损失 |
[38:54] | Brian already done to the company. | |
[38:56] | What of Brian vogler’s safety? | Vogler的安全如何? |
[38:57] | He’s under close surveillance. | 他被严密监视中 |
[38:59] | His family has been taken into Protective Custody. | 他的家人被带到保护所 |
[39:02] | Well… I guess the secret is safe again. | 好吧..我猜秘密是保住了…又一次 |
[39:07] | For now. | 就目前而言 |
[39:09] | [TELEPHONE RINGS] | |
[39:12] | O’Neill. | 你知道,我不会攻击Colson的 |
[39:13] | You know, I wouldn’t count Colson out just yet. | |
[39:15] | He still feels really strongly | 他仍然对公布真相感觉良好 |
[39:17] | that the world should know the truth. | |
[39:20] | All right. | 是啊 |
[39:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:27] | Surveillance just found Brian vogler dead in his bathroom. | 监视人员刚刚发现Brian |
[39:32] | What? | Vogler死在自己的浴室里 |
[39:33] | How? | 什么?怎么死的? |
[39:35] | He hanged himself. Alec. | 上吊了 |
[40:17] | I’m so sorry about Brian. | 对于Brian的死,我感到遗憾 |
[40:20] | I killed him. | 是我害了他 |
[40:22] | Might as well have | 就好像我把枪对准他的头 |
[40:23] | put the gun against his head and pulled the trigger myself. | 然后亲自扣动了扳机 |
[40:26] | You couldn’t have known. | 你也没料到会这样 |
[40:29] | You saw how scared he was. | 你知道他有多恐惧 |
[40:33] | I know what his family meant to him. | 我了解他的家人对他有多重要 |
[40:36] | He was never going to do anything to put them in any danger. | 他从来都不会把他们置于危险之中 |
[40:40] | Alec… He was my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 他出卖了你 |
[40:46] | He betrayed you. No. | 不!是我出卖了他 |
[40:48] | I betrayed him. | |
[40:52] | Why don’t you put the gun down? | 为什么不把你的枪放下呢? |
[41:00] | My life’s over, Sam. | 我的生命结束了, |
[41:03] | Sam Everything I worked for, | |
[41:05] | everything I believed in, held to be true… | 我的一切努力,我的一切信仰,应该是正确的… |
[41:08] | Still exists. | 还有机会 |
[41:11] | Apparently, congress is looking into providing relief. | 很明显,国会在设法提供救援 |
[41:14] | The companies, the employees will survive. | 公司、员工…会幸存下来的 |
[41:16] | While I go to jail for something I didn’t do? | 出恶劣坐牢我还能做什么? |
[41:20] | Back on the Alpha site, | 在Alpha基地时,你说过 |
[41:21] | you said, no matter what, you would rather make | 无论怎样,你都会让自己最后的生命更有意义 |
[41:24] | whatever time you had left meaningful. I’m here to give you that chance. | 我来这里就是给你这样一个机会 |
[41:30] | How? | 什么样的? |
[41:32] | By making all the indictments against me | 让所有针对我的指控…都消失吗? |
[41:34] | just disappear? I was thinking more along the lines of making you disappear. | 我考虑的是让你消失掉 |
[41:41] | Problem with a guy like me. | 像我这样遇到麻烦的人… |
[41:44] | No place on earth I can hide. Who’s talking about earth? | 在地球上无法继续生存 |
[41:52] | Oh, no. | 谁说要在地球了? |
[41:54] | I couldn’t let you do that. Believe me, I wouldn’t be here | 喔,不,不行,我不能跟你去 |
[41:57] | without the approval of my superiors. | 相信我吧,没有上级的批准我是不会来这里的 |
[42:00] | The president wasn’t responsible | 现在,总统对你的事情并不负有责任 |
[42:02] | for what happened to you, but he’s also not sorry | 并且他同样 |
[42:04] | that you were publicly discredited. | 不会为诋毁你的公众形象而表示道歉 |
[42:09] | Please, Alec, come with me. | 求你了, |
[42:12] | You can still make a difference. | Alec, 跟我来吧 |
[42:16] | “He who fights and runs away…” | 你仍然能够继续作出改变 |
[42:31] | “Lives to fight another day.” | 留得青山在… |
[42:41] | And no one will ever know. | 总有东山再起的一天 |
[42:45] | Welcome to my world. | 没有人能够看透一切 欢迎来到我的世界 |