时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously Stargate sg-1… | |
[00:03] | These two liquids mixed together | 这两种液体混合成了最致命的毒药. |
[00:05] | form a most virulent poison. | |
[00:06] | Am I supposed to hold my breath? | 那我需要憋着气吗? |
[00:08] | The poison is only deadly to symbiotes. | 这种毒药只能毒死共生体. |
[00:10] | There’s enough material in that vial | 这一小瓶足够杀死基地里面所有的 |
[00:12] | to kill every tok’ra on this base twice over. | Tok’ra 两次. |
[00:14] | [TEAL’C]: Anubis once probed Thor’s mind. | Anubis 曾经探测过 Thor |
[00:16] | They would’ve gained access to asgard beaming technology. | 的大脑, 所以他们获得了 Asgard 的光束传送科技. |
[00:19] | Did you really think that they were going to let you | 你真以为他们会让你把这样的秘密讲出去? – Brian! 你在说什么? – 他们说他们是 “The Trust” . |
[00:21] | tell a secret like this? Brian… | |
[00:22] | They call themselves “the trust.” | |
[00:25] | They’ve been funding various secret endeavors, | 他们竭尽全力掩盖各种机密. |
[00:27] | all aimed at controlling alien technology for their own purposes. | 最终目的就是要据外星科技为己有. |
[00:31] | [DISTORTED VOICE]: The symbols, Dr. Jackson, | 这些符号, Jackson 博士. |
[00:32] | we know it’s the language of the ancients. | 我知道这是 Ancients 的语言. |
[00:35] | We need them translated into Goa’uld. | 我们要把它翻译成 Goa’uld 的语言. |
[00:36] | So either you give us what we want… | 所以, 你要么把我们想要的给我们… |
[00:43] | Or I will kill her. | 否则我就杀了她. |
[01:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了? |
[01:03] | Not much. | 没什么. |
[01:10] | I hate the graveyard shift. | 我讨厌夜班. |
[01:11] | Nothing exciting ever happens on it. | 什么兴奋的事都没有. |
[01:15] | Hey… Just ’cause it’s 3:00 A.M. here | 就算现在是凌晨三点钟, |
[01:18] | doesn’t mean it’s not daylight on other planets. | 但并不意味着其他星球不是白天. |
[01:26] | There could be a team coming in hot any second now. | 任何时候…都可能有队伍紧急返回. |
[01:30] | Yeah. That’s true. | 对, 没错! |
[01:39] | So, coffee? Yeah. | 那么, 要咖啡吗? 是的. |
[01:45] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问下. |
[01:47] | It’s late at night, and there’s not that many people around. | 夜深人静的时候 |
[01:49] | Do you ever get the urge just to dial up the gate | 你是否曾经在短时间内拨号开启星际之门并检查其他星球? |
[01:52] | and check out another planet? | |
[01:53] | Just for a few minutes? | |
[01:55] | That’d be a “no.” | 那不可能. |
[01:56] | Me… me neither. | 我…我也不会. |
[02:01] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[02:02] | [ALARM BEEPING] | |
[02:23] | The gate’s gone. | 星际之门没了! |
[02:26] | I… I can see that. | 我看到了! |
[02:30] | Are we gonna get in trouble for this? | 我们会因为这个惹上麻烦吗? 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[03:47] | What about your instruments? | 你们的设备有问题吗? |
[03:49] | Were you detecting any signs of gate activity? | 有没有发现任何的星际之门活动? |
[03:51] | No, sir. | 没有, 长官. |
[03:52] | Did anyone approach the gate at any time? | 有人在任何时间靠近星际之门吗? |
[03:53] | No. No. | – 没有. – 没有. |
[03:55] | So no unusual activity of any kind? | 所以说没于任何的不正常? |
[04:01] | Okay. | 好的. |
[04:03] | Sir, are we going to be facing | 长官, |
[04:05] | any kind of disciplinary action for this? | 我们会为此受到处罚吗? |
[04:07] | No, sergeant, I think it’s safe to say | 不会, |
[04:08] | there was nothing you could have done. | 军士, 我想这和你们没有任何的关系. |
[04:12] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地! |
[04:13] | I mean, there wasn’t. | 我的意思是, 终于没事了. |
[04:14] | One minute, we were getting coffee, | 前一分钟, 我们刚拿到咖啡, 后一分钟, 星际之门就 … |
[04:16] | and the next minute, the gate’s gone… | 等等! |
[04:18] | You were getting coffee? | 等等. 你们去喝咖啡了? |
[04:21] | Um… it’s… | 哦 … 我们… |
[04:25] | I’m joking. I’m joking. | 我开玩笑, 开玩笑, 只是个玩笑, 不好意思. 好了, 就这样吧, 谢谢你们, 伙计们, 非常感谢. |
[04:27] | It’s just a joke. Okay, that’s all. | |
[04:29] | Thank you, guys, I appreciate it. Okay. | |
[04:42] | Boy, I’d hate to be the guy | 哦, |
[04:43] | that has to explain this to the president. | 我讨厌向总统解释这些. |
[04:48] | Sir… | 长官. |
[04:50] | I’ve got the video surveillance footage. | 我拿到了监控录像. |
[04:58] | The gate disappeared at 0307. | 星际之门消失于3点零7分. |
[05:02] | There were two airmen in the gate room | 有两个卫兵在星际之门室 |
[05:03] | and two technicians in the control room, | 还有两个工程师在控制中心. |
[05:06] | but none of them saw or heard anything out of the ordinary prior to the flash. | 但是在闪光之前没有人看到或听到任何东西. |
[05:16] | Is it just me, or does that look like an asgard beam? | 看起来像是 Asgard 的光束传送? |
[05:19] | It does, which makes no sense. | 是像… |
[05:21] | Why would they take our gate? | 不过那没有意义. |
[05:22] | Yeah. | 他们为什么要拿走星际之门? |
[05:23] | Usually they ask nicely before they ignore us | 他们通常都县和蔼地问问我们 |
[05:26] | and do whatever they damn well please. | 然后才忽视我们做他们想做的. |
[05:28] | What about the prometheus? | Prometheus 怎么样了? |
[05:30] | Asgard Didn’t the asgard install beam technology | |
[05:31] | as well as a hyperdrive? | 的光束传送设备和超光速推进器都安装上了吗? |
[05:33] | Yeah. It’s in the hangar. | 是的, |
[05:34] | We’re still making adjustments to the new engines. | 就在机库. 我们正在对新引擎进行调试. |
[05:36] | There is another possibility. | 还有一种可能. 我们都知道 Anubis |
[05:38] | We know that Anubis possessed asgard beam technology. | 获得了 Asgard 的光束传送科技. |
[05:41] | We also know that baal took over much of his fleet. | 我们也知道 Ba’al 得到了大量的舰队. |
[05:44] | You think baal stole our gate? | 你认为是 Ba’al 偷了星际之门? |
[05:46] | To be honest, right now I don’t know what to think. | 说实话, 我也不知道. |
[05:49] | Well, I need some answers. | 好了, 我需要答案. |
[05:51] | That’s not going to be easy, sir. | 没那么容易, 长官. |
[05:53] | Without a gate, we have no access to offworld intel. | 没有星际之门, 我们无法和外星联系. |
[05:56] | We have no way of knowing what’s going on out there. | 我们无法知道外面到底发生了什么. |
[05:59] | You’ll think of something. | 你来想办法. |
[06:02] | In the meantime, I have a phone call to make. | 同时, 我去打电话. |
[06:11] | Is Teal’c still on p4s 161? | Teal’c 还在 P4S-161 星球吗? |
[06:14] | Yeah, his meeting with the rebel Jaffa leaders should be over by now. | 是的, 他和反叛的 Jaffa 首领会面, 现在该结束了. |
[06:17] | When he can’t contact us, | 当他无法和我们联系后, 他会按计划去 |
[06:18] | he’ll follow protocol and head to the Alpha site. | Alpha 基地. |
[06:41] | Pierce Colonel Pierce. | |
[06:43] | Teal’c. | 上校. |
[06:44] | What is the situation? | 情况怎么样? |
[06:46] | We’ve been out of contact with earth for seven hours now. | 到目前为止我们已经与地球失去联系大约7小时了. |
[06:48] | We can establish a wormhole, | 我们可以打开虫洞, 但是我们的IDC提示 |
[06:50] | but all we get is a “do not proceed” response to our idc. | “无法通行” . |
[06:52] | As was the case when I attempted to return from my mission. | 这次跟我以前执行完任务试图返回时遇到的文题一样. |
[06:56] | They’ve had lockdowns before, | 我们原来有过一级防范措施, |
[06:58] | but the fact that they’re not responding to any of our radio calls | 但是这次我担心的却是 |
[07:00] | has me concerned. | 他们没有任何的无线电信号回应. |
[07:02] | Right now, we have no idea what’s happening at Stargate command. | 现在我们也不知道星际之门 指挥中心到底发生了什么. |
[07:06] | I will return to p4s 161. | 我要回 P4S-161 星球. |
[07:09] | The rebel Jaffa will provide me with a cargo ship, | 反叛的 |
[07:11] | which I will then take to earth. | Jaffa 会为我提供一艘可以返回地球的运输舰. |
[07:15] | Teal’c. | Teal’c… |
[07:17] | We’re not jumping to conclusions. | 我们不能马上作出结论. |
[07:18] | This may be just a malfunction, | 这可能只是一次故障 |
[07:21] | but it’s also possible earth has been compromised. | 但是也有可能是地球被攻陷了. |
[07:25] | Indeed. | 确实如此. |
[07:34] | Find anything? | 有什么发现? |
[07:35] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, I have. | 是的, 我有了点发现. |
[07:37] | I’ve been going over gate room security tapes and the sensor logs. | 我检查了星际之门室的监控录像和传感器记录. |
[07:41] | For two days before the gate disappeared, | 在星际之门消失前两天, |
[07:43] | we were getting this anomalous reading. | 我们发现有个不规则异常 |
[07:45] | We assumed it was residual feedback | 我们可以假设这是最近的一次超导检测反应 |
[07:47] | from a recent overhaul of the superconductors, but I don’t think so. | 不过我不这么认为. |
[07:52] | Look at this. | 看看这个. |
[08:02] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[08:03] | I don’t know, but I checked the time code, | 我不知道, 不过我检查了时间 |
[08:06] | and this corresponds with the exact moment | 这和传感器开始记录异常的时间完全吻合. |
[08:07] | that the sensors began recording the anomaly. | |
[08:21] | I think we need to talk to this guy. | 我想我们得跟这家伙谈谈. |
[08:25] | Kevin Hartkins Dr. Kevin hartkans. | |
[08:28] | He’s been with the program seven months. | 博士. 他从事编程工作7个月. |
[08:30] | Clean record, nothing out of the ordinary… | 无犯罪记录, |
[08:32] | Except that he’s gone missing. | 除了他失踪外, 一切都很正常. |
[08:33] | He failed to report for duty this morning. | 今天早晨他没来报到. |
[08:35] | We checked his apartment. It was cleaned out. | 我们检查了他的公寓, 已经被收拾干净了. |
[08:37] | This is starting to sound familiar. | 这听起来有些熟悉. |
[08:40] | You think it’s the trust? | 你觉得是 “The Trust” 干的? |
[08:41] | Well, they’ve been busy lately. | 嗯, 他们最近一直在忙着这个. |
[08:43] | They had Teal’c under surveillance, they blackmailed you, | 他们监视 Teal’c |
[08:46] | and they tried to kill Alec Colson. | 他们威胁你, 然后是试图杀害 Alec Colson. |
[08:47] | Obviously, the operation is a lot bigger than we first thought. | 很明显这个组织比我们原先认为的要更嚣张. |
[08:50] | Now, as far as we know, | 据我所知, |
[08:52] | the nid has been clean for over a year, | NID 已经被撤销了一年多 |
[08:54] | but there are still dozens of ex-agents | 但是这里仍然有许多前 |
[08:56] | who are unaccounted for, | NID 探员 |
[08:57] | and they continue to receive financing from unknown sources. | 而且他们继续通过未知的渠道来获得财政支持. |
[09:00] | If they can take the gate out from under us, | 如果他们能把星际之门从我们这里拿走, 他们需要把 |
[09:02] | they could empty the vault at fort Knox. | Fort Knox 的顶盖挖空. |
[09:04] | Not necessarily. | 没这个必要. |
[09:06] | If they could take the gate any time they wanted, they would have, | 如果他们能有机会拿走星际之门, 他们一定会这么干, |
[09:09] | but that doesn’t explain what hartkans was doing, or the anomalous signal. | 但是这不能解释 Hartkins 的事情或者那些不规则信号. |
[09:13] | Got a theory? | 有什么想法? |
[09:15] | The prometheus has asgard beam technology, | Prometheus 拥有 Asgard |
[09:17] | but not asgard sensors, | 的光束传送科技 但是没有 Asgard 的传感器, |
[09:19] | which means that we can’t pinpoint specific targets | 也就是说他们无法精确定位目标 |
[09:21] | unless they’ve been tagged in advance. | 除非他们提前进行了标记. |
[09:23] | What if whoever did this has the same problem? | 无论是谁都会遇到这个问题. |
[09:26] | You think the anomaly was a locator beacon. | 你认为不规则的信号是一个指示信号? |
[09:28] | Yeah, which hartkans placed directly on the gate. | 是的, 正是 Hartkins 直接放在星际之门上的. |
[09:31] | I mean, there’s no other way they could pull this off. | 我是说, 除此之外他们没有别的办法. |
[09:34] | So my stamp collection is safe. | 所以我们收集的邮票安全了 |
[09:36] | How does that help us find the gate? | 这对我们找到星际之门有什么帮助吗? |
[09:38] | Well, if they want to keep using the beam, | 哦, 如果他们继续使用光束传输, |
[09:40] | they’ll have to keep using the beacons. | 他们就得继续使用定位器. |
[09:42] | We could request NSA satellite time | 如果我们申请国家安全局(NSA)的卫星波段 |
[09:44] | to see if we could detect the signal. | 我们就可以探测到信号. |
[09:46] | Do it. | 就这么干. |
[10:12] | M’zel. | |
[10:15] | Teal’c. | |
[10:18] | What has happened here? | 这里发生了什么? |
[10:20] | When I arrived, they were all dead. | 我到的时候, 他们就都死了. |
[10:24] | All? | 全部? |
[10:27] | I will show you. | 你跟我来看看吧. |
[10:56] | We took out a couple of guards, | 我们派了几个警卫来这里警戒. |
[10:57] | and we have the area secured. | |
[10:58] | Satellite intel puts the signal | 卫星在这个房子内发现了信号. |
[10:59] | somewhere inside this complex. | |
[11:01] | You three are with us. | 好的. 你们三个跟着我们. |
[11:03] | Keep your men on the perimeter. No one in, no one out. | 让你的人守在这, 严禁出入. |
[11:05] | Understood. | 明白. |
[11:06] | Teams two and three, retain on perimeter. | |
[11:35] | Sam! | |
[11:42] | Daniel, these are vx rockets. | Daniel, 这些是VX火箭. |
[11:44] | Yeah? What’s this? | 是吗? 这些是? |
[11:46] | Methylphosphonothioic acid. | 甲基磷酸. |
[11:47] | Which is? Nerve gas. | – 是什么? – 神经毒气. |
[11:49] | Okay, putting that back. | OK… 还是放回去吧! |
[11:52] | There’s enough here to kill several hundred thousand people. | 这些足够杀死成千上万的人. |
[11:55] | What would the ex-nid be doing stockpiling this stuff? | 那些前 NID 储存这些东西干什么? |
[11:57] | I’ve no idea. | 我也不知道. |
[11:59] | Drop it! | 上校! |
[12:15] | Ah! We got a problem here. | 啊… |
[12:17] | What do we do? | 我们有麻烦了! 我们该怎么办? |
[12:20] | It’s too late. | 太晚了. |
[12:26] | Nothing’s happening. | 没什么事啊. |
[12:28] | This doesn’t make sense. | 不应该这样呀. |
[12:30] | The effects are almost instantaneous. | 应该瞬间就有效的. |
[12:32] | We should all be dead. | 那我们应该死掉了? |
[12:49] | You see? | 你看 |
[13:18] | We managed to identify the liquid we found in the warehouse. | 我们鉴定了在那个库房里发现的液体. |
[13:23] | It’s symbiote poison… | 是共生体毒剂 |
[13:25] | Specifically, the new formula we were working on | 这种新配方是在 |
[13:27] | in conjunction with the tok’ra. | Tok’Ra 的基础上完成的. |
[13:29] | It’s more stable than the original and easier to produce, | 它比原配方更稳定, 刚方便制作 |
[13:32] | but just as deadly to the Goa’uld. | 但是只杀死 Goa’uld |
[13:34] | And the Jaffa. | 还有 Jaffa. |
[13:35] | Exactly, | 没错… |
[13:36] | which is why we agreed not to use it | 这就是为什么我们都认同 |
[13:38] | except in defensive situations. | 除了自卫以外不会使用它. |
[13:40] | Sir, the people behind this have the gate, | 长官, 这件事情背后的主事者控制了星际之门 |
[13:43] | and they have rockets capable of delivering the poison | 而且他们有能够将毒气发射到许多地区的火箭. |
[13:46] | in aerosol form over large areas. | |
[13:48] | I think the trust intends to launch | 我认为 “The Trust” |
[13:50] | a full-scale chemical attack against the Goa’uld, | 想要发动一场 针对 Goa’uld 的大规模化学武器攻击 |
[13:53] | without any regard for the millions of Jaffa lives | 而不会考虑数以万计的 |
[13:55] | that could be lost in the process. | Jaffa 将因此丧命. |
[13:57] | So they didn’t get the memo. | 所以, 他们没有拿到备忘录. |
[14:01] | The guy from the warehouse isn’t talking, | 仓库里的那家伙没有开口, |
[14:03] | but he was carrying this. | 但是他有这个. |
[14:10] | It’s an area 51 identification badge. | 这是51区的身份牌. |
[14:22] | Colonel Carter, Dr. Jackson, | Carter 上校, |
[14:23] | sorry to keep you waiting. | Jackson 博士. 不好意思让你们久等了. |
[14:25] | Dr. Bricksdale, I believe you’ve been briefed on our situation. | Brigsdale 博士. 我相信你已经对我们的情况有所了解了吧? |
[14:28] | Yes, I have. | 是的, 了解些. |
[14:30] | We have reason to believe that your security has been compromised. | 那么, 根据我们的调查结果, 我们有理由相信你已经丧失了安全资格. |
[14:33] | With all due respect, colonel, we’re not the ones who lost the Stargate. | 尽管对你表示尊重, 上校, 我们不是偷窃星际之门的人. |
[14:37] | But alien technology has gone missing from area 51 before. | 但是51区过去曾经丢失过外星科技. |
[14:40] | Yes, however, our security measures | 是的. |
[14:42] | have been significantly increased since then. | 然而, 在那之后我们改进了安全措施. |
[14:44] | No one’s allowed to bring anything in or out, | 没有人可以携带任何东西出入 |
[14:46] | no computers, no cell phones, not even their street clothes, as you’ve seen. | 就像你看到的, |
[14:50] | All personnel are subject | 没人可以携带电脑, 移动电话, |
[14:51] | to a thorough search and scan every time they leave. | 甚至便装. 所有的人在任何时间离开都要通过检查和扫描. |
[14:54] | Look, whoever took the Stargate | 无论是谁通过 |
[14:57] | has access to asgard beam technology. | Asgard 的光束传送技术偷走了星际之门. |
[14:59] | Osiris Last year, when osiris came to earth, | |
[15:01] | she used that same technology, | 去年来地球的时候, 她使用过相同的技术, |
[15:02] | which she activated remotely with a wrist device. | 她通过手腕上的一个装置远程控制. |
[15:05] | After she was captured, that wrist device was brought here, | 她被捕后, |
[15:08] | and you worked on it. | 那个装置被送到了这里 你们在研究它. |
[15:09] | And it’s been here ever since. | 那之后它一直在这里. |
[15:12] | Well, if you don’t mind, we’d like to see it. | 那么, 如果你不介意, 我想看看它. |
[15:22] | Dr. Harris checked out some of the dead Jaffa on p4s 161. | Harris医生检查了P4S-161星球上的Jaffa尸体. |
[15:26] | You were right. It was the tok’ra symbiote poison. | 你们是对的. 那似乎是 Tok’Ra 的共生体病毒. |
[15:29] | I would not have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes. | 如果不是亲眼所见我真不敢相信. |
[15:32] | I knew the tok’ra had lost Patience with the alliance, | 我们知道 Tok’Ra 对联盟失去了耐心, |
[15:34] | but I never thought they’d do anything like this. | 但是我从来没想到他们竟然会这么干. |
[15:37] | Teal’c! | |
[15:41] | I have received word from our Jaffa brothers. | 我从我的 Jaffa 兄弟那里得到消息. |
[15:43] | Three more Goa’uld planets have been attacked. | 另外三个 Goa’uld 控制的星球遭到袭击. |
[15:46] | Millions are dead. | 数百万人丧生. |
[16:00] | [SCANNER COMPUTING, LOCK CLICKS OPEN] | |
[16:09] | You see? Right where we left it. | 看见了吧? 就跟我们当初放的时侯一样. |
[16:12] | Sorry if I’m a little skeptical, | 对不起, |
[16:13] | but we’ve been down this road before. | 我们之所以怀疑, |
[16:17] | [DEVICE BEEPS] | 呃, 只是我们以前遇到过这种事. |
[16:21] | It’s real. | 是真的. |
[16:23] | [BRICKSDALE]: Like I said. | 就像我说的. |
[16:25] | We figured if osiris’s ship was still up there, | 我认为如果 Osiris |
[16:27] | we could use the wrist device to get on board. | 的飞船仍在那里, 我们可以利用这个手腕装置登上去. |
[16:30] | Unfortunately, it’s not only keyed | 不幸的是它不仅仅要求使用者血液中的 |
[16:31] | to presence of naquadah in the blood of the user, | Naqahdah 含量 |
[16:33] | but also specific Goa’uld DNA. | 而且还有特别的 Goa’uld 的 DNA. |
[16:36] | We tried to create an adapter using samples of both elements, | 我们正在试图制造一种能够同时使用两种元素的适配器 |
[16:39] | but we didn’t get anywhere. | 但是我们还没有任何进展. |
[16:40] | So the ship is probably still in orbit, but cloaked. | 所以飞船可能还被隐藏在轨道上. |
[16:44] | In which case, we have no way to find it. | 这种条件下我们没法找到它. |
[16:49] | The tok’ra will be made to pay for this treachery! | Tok’Ra 要为这种背叛行为付出代价! |
[16:53] | Let’s just calm down a second. | 先让我们放松下. |
[16:55] | We need to figure out what’s going on. | 我们要看看到底怎么回事. |
[16:57] | What more do you need to know? | 你们还想知道什么?! |
[16:59] | Jaffa The Jaffa are being murdered, | |
[17:01] | poisoned like vermin. | 被谋杀. 像害虫一样被毒死! |
[17:02] | The tok’ra have had this chemical weapon for a long time. | Tok’Ra 拥有这种化学武器已经有一段时间了. |
[17:06] | Why would they suddenly decide to use it now? | 为什么他们现在才突然决定使用它呢? |
[17:08] | Perhaps the failure of the alliance | 可能联盟的失败让他们别无选择. |
[17:09] | convinced them that there is no other way. | |
[17:12] | There’s something else going on. | 肯定还有其他事情发生. |
[17:14] | It’s not a coincidence that this happened | 在我们和地球失去联系后立刻就发生了 |
[17:16] | immediately after we lost contact with earth. | 这决不是偶然的. |
[17:23] | That does seem unlikely. | 看起来不那么简单. |
[17:26] | We must speak to the tok’ra directly. | 我们必须直接跟 Tok’Ra 谈谈. |
[17:28] | That’s not so easy. | 那可不容易. 自从离开了 |
[17:30] | Ever since they left the Alpha site, | Alpha 基地, |
[17:32] | we haven’t had much intelligence on their movements. | 我们就对他们的活动知之甚少. |
[17:34] | We have no idea where their new base is. | 我们也不知道他们的新基地在哪里. |
[17:36] | We still know the locations of some of their operatives. | 我们仍然知道他们部分位置. |
[17:38] | I believe our best chance for contact is p3s 114. | 我相信与他们联系的最佳地点是 P3S-114. |
[17:41] | The tok’ra operative named zarin is undercover, | 一名叫 Zaren 的 Tok’Ra |
[17:43] | commanding one of baal’s garrisons on that world. | 的卧底 在 Ba’al 的守卫部队里从事领导工作. |
[17:45] | I will come with you. | 我跟你一起去. |
[17:47] | Whoa, hold on a minute here. | 稍微等一下. |
[17:49] | You’re talking about walking into Goa’uld occupied territory, | 你们是在讨论走进 Goa’uld 的占领区, |
[17:52] | and there’s no Jaffa fifth column there to help you out. | 而且那里可没有第五居住地的 Jaffa 帮助你们. |
[17:55] | Without sympathetic warriors in zarin’s ranks, | 你们如何躲避 |
[17:57] | how do you plan to avoid being captured? | Zaren 手下没有同情心的战士? |
[17:59] | We do not. | 我们不会躲避. |
[18:01] | What? Only by being captured | 为什么?! |
[18:04] | will we be brought before the commander. | 只有通过被捕我们才能见到司令官. |
[18:06] | That’s how you’re going to make contact? | 这就是你们取得联系的方法?! |
[18:07] | We must speak to the tok’ra. | 我们必须要和 Tok’Ra |
[18:09] | There is no other way. It’s too risky. | 谈谈. 没别的方法了. |
[18:12] | You walk in there unannounced, | 太冒险了. |
[18:13] | and zarin could have you sacrificed | 你们秘密潜入 |
[18:14] | just to maintain her cover. | Zaren 为了保护他的卧底身份可能会牺牲你们. |
[18:16] | That is a great possibility. | 很有这个可能. |
[18:21] | You realize the second you walk through that gate, | 你们要明白等你们一迈入星际之门 |
[18:24] | you’re on your own. | 你们就只能靠自己了! |
[18:28] | Understood. | 了解. |
[19:00] | So, what’s the big emergency? | – 这么着急干吗? |
[19:02] | I can’t do this anymore. | – 我再也不帮你们了! |
[19:03] | You’ve already taken the money, doctor. | 你已经拿了钱了, |
[19:04] | It’s a little late for cold feet. | 博士. 想洗手不干有点晚了. |
[19:06] | You don’t understand. They came to see me. | 你不明白! 他们来找我了! |
[19:08] | They asked me about the wrist device. | 他们问到了那个手腕装置! |
[19:09] | Who? Two people from Stargate command. | – 谁? – 两个星际之门指挥中心的人. |
[19:13] | And you arranged a meeting with me? | 你安排跟我会面的?! |
[19:15] | What? | 什么意思? |
[19:18] | You were followed. | 你被跟踪了. |
[19:49] | Hold your fire! We need him alive! | 注意火力, |
[19:57] | [GUNFIRE] [DEVICE BEEPS] | 我们要抓活的! |
[20:45] | Brooks. Go ahead. | 说. |
[20:47] | We’ve got a small problem here. | 我们遇到了点小麻烦. |
[20:49] | Take a locator beacon and get down to hoskins’ last position. | 拿个定位器下去到 Hoskins 最后一个位置. |
[20:52] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[20:54] | We’ve got an uninvited guest. | 我们有位不请自来的访客. |
[21:12] | Speak. | 说. |
[21:14] | My lord zarin, | 我的主人 Zaren, |
[21:16] | two enemy Jaffa have been captured near the gate. | 在星际之门附近抓到两个敌人的 Jaffa. |
[21:19] | One of them is the shol’va Teal’c. | 其中一个是 shol’va(叛徒) Teal’c. |
[21:24] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗? |
[21:28] | I am. | 我确定. |
[21:30] | Lord baal will be most pleased, will he not? | Ba’al 主人一定会非常高兴吧? |
[21:35] | Yes. | 是的, |
[21:36] | Of course. | 当然. |
[21:39] | You have done well. | 你们做得很好. |
[21:41] | Now, bring them to me. | 现在带他们过来. |
[21:44] | Yes, my lord. | 遵命, 我的主人. |
[21:57] | I’m going to ask you again. | 我再问你一遍, |
[22:00] | Where’s colonel Carter? | Carter上校在哪里? |
[22:02] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[22:17] | [LOCKS DOOR] | |
[22:24] | You’re going to need to start cooperating. | 你最好开始和我们合作点. |
[22:26] | I can’t. | 不可能! |
[22:28] | A decorated officer in the United States air force | 一名美国空军的高级军官 |
[22:29] | and a member of one of our government’s | 同时还是我国政府最高机密机构的成员之一 |
[22:31] | most top secret organizations is missing, | 现在失踪了, |
[22:33] | and you’re implicated. | 而你却牵连其中. |
[22:36] | I don’t think you’re going to just walk away from this. | 我不认为你可以说这与你无关. |
[22:39] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我的! |
[22:41] | We can protect you. | 我们可以保护你. |
[22:42] | [SOBS] | |
[22:45] | And we can also choose to ignore | 而且我们也可以对你在鳄鱼岛上的 |
[22:47] | your $2 million Cayman island account. | 那个200万美元的帐户视而不见. |
[22:54] | You didn’t think we’d find out about that, huh? | 没想到我们会知道这些吧? |
[23:03] | So if I help you, I can keep the money? | 所以如果我帮助你们, 我就可以留着那些钱了? |
[23:06] | We could come to an arrangement. | 我们可以定个协议. |
[23:16] | [FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING] | |
[23:31] | The prisoners, my lord. | 犯人带到, 我的主人. |
[23:33] | Leave us. | 你们出去吧. |
[23:36] | My lord? | 我的主人? |
[23:38] | I intend to question them myself. | 我准备亲自盘问他们. |
[23:40] | Leave us now. | 出去, 立刻. |
[23:53] | Are you mad? What are you doing here? | 你们疯了吗?! 来这里干什么? |
[23:56] | We must speak with you. | – 我们必须跟你谈一谈. |
[23:58] | Speak with me? | – 跟我谈谈? |
[23:59] | Do you not realize that by coming here, | 你们不认为你们来这里, |
[24:01] | you have placed all our lives in danger? | 使我们的生命都受到威胁吗? |
[24:03] | Are you not in control of this Garrison? | 你不是这个守卫部队的指挥官? |
[24:06] | I am, and as such, | 我是, |
[24:08] | it is my responsibility to see to it that you are tortured for information | 而且我还有义务拷问你们 |
[24:13] | until such time | 到目前为止 |
[24:14] | that baal arrives to witness your execution. | Ba’al 将来这里见证对你们执行死刑. |
[24:29] | So what’s it going to be? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[24:33] | You said colonel Carter was missing? | 你是说 |
[24:35] | Mm-hmm. | Carter 上校的失踪? |
[24:39] | Well, she’s probably on the ship. | 哦, 她很可能在飞船上. |
[24:43] | Osiris’s ship? | Osiris 的飞船. |
[24:45] | So you did manage to get on board. | 所以说你们已经登上去了. |
[24:50] | About a year ago, some men came to see me. | 大约一年前, 一些人找到了我. |
[24:53] | They knew everything about my work, the Stargate, osiris. | 我的工作他们全都知道, 星际之门, Osiris. |
[24:57] | They knew there was a possibility | 他们知道轨道上可能有一艘被隐藏起来的飞船 |
[24:59] | that a cloaked ship had been left in orbit, and they wanted it badly. | 他们非常想要得到它. |
[25:04] | I told them that the key was the wrist device, | 我告诉他们开关是那个手腕装置 |
[25:07] | but I couldn’t get it out of there, | 但我带不出去, |
[25:09] | at least not through the front door. | 至少无法通过大门. |
[25:10] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[25:13] | One day I was in the lab working on the adapter, | 有一天我正在实验室里研究那个适配器. |
[25:16] | and the next thing I know, I found myself on the ship. | 接下来我就发现我已经在飞船上了. |
[25:20] | I had remotely activated the transport beam. | 我远程开启了光束传送. |
[25:23] | Which you failed to report. | 而你没有报告这些. |
[25:28] | It was killing me | 如果我不告诉别人我已经把它解决了 |
[25:29] | that I wasn’t able to tell anybody I’d figured it out. | 会让我比死还难受. |
[25:33] | I had to keep telling them it wasn’t working. | 我就一直告诉他们还无法使用. |
[25:35] | Anyway, after that, | 就这样, |
[25:37] | I went back and forth half a dozen times, | 从那之后我就多次来往于地球和飞船, |
[25:39] | but at the end of the day, | 但每次最后都会把那个手腕装置放回原处. |
[25:41] | the wrist device was always back where it belonged. | |
[25:43] | And you beamed the others up using locator beacons. | 你就利用定位器和光束传送其它东西. |
[25:46] | Well, the beam was the only thing that worked without the command codes… | 光束传送是唯一不通过控制密码而工作的东西. |
[25:50] | And that’s where you came in. | 那就是你的工作了. |
[25:54] | The translation. | 译文. |
[25:58] | Osiris worked for Anubis, | Osiris 为 Anubis 效力, |
[26:00] | and Anubis had all his command codes | 而 Anubis |
[26:02] | translated into ancient. | 把他所有的控制口令都翻译成了 Ancient 语言. |
[26:05] | Once they had full control of the ship, thanks to you, | 这要感谢你, |
[26:08] | they had no need for me. | 一旦他们控制了整个飞船, 他们就不再需要我了. |
[26:09] | They kept a permanent presence up there, 24-7, worked in shifts. | 他们坚持每周7天每天24小时轮流工作. |
[26:14] | I went back to area 51 and sabotaged the adapter. | 我返回51区并破坏掉适配器. |
[26:18] | The project was shelved, and no one was the wiser. | 这个计划就搁置了而且没人注意它. |
[26:23] | Can you get the wrist device to work again? | 你能让那个手腕装置重新工作吗? |
[26:26] | Absolutely. | 毫无疑问. |
[26:38] | Launch window in three minutes. | 三分钟后打开发射窗口. |
[26:40] | Ready for upgrade. | 准备升级. |
[26:41] | Get down to the engine room. Check the power relays. | 快去引擎室… 检查继电器. |
[26:43] | Yes, sir. | 是, 长官. |
[26:47] | Sir. | 长官. |
[26:51] | Colonel Carter. Welcome aboard. | Carter 上校. 欢迎登舰. |
[26:55] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[26:56] | We’re in a polar orbit around the moon. | 我们在月球的极轨道上… |
[26:58] | Cloaked, of course. | 当然了, 是隐形的. |
[27:01] | This is the ship osiris left behind. | 这就是 Osiris 留下的那艘船? 我们真得感谢你. |
[27:05] | If you hadn’t caught her, we wouldn’t have this opportunity. | 如果你没有抓到她, 我们绝对不会有这个机会的. |
[27:07] | You know they’re going to come after you. | 你知道他们会跟踪你的. |
[27:10] | Prometheu is undergoing a refit. | Prometheus 正在改装. |
[27:12] | They still have sub-light engines. | 他们还有亚光速引擎可以使用. |
[27:14] | Once they realize you’re in a ship, they’ll launch, | 一旦他们发现你在飞船上, 他们就会起飞 |
[27:17] | and even with a cloak, you’re giving off an energy signature. | 而且就算是在隐形中, 你们仍然会暴露能量信号. |
[27:20] | We’re operating at minimal power. | 我们使用最小化动力. |
[27:22] | Maybe after a year of intensive scans, | 没准经过一年的高强度扫描, |
[27:24] | they might be able to find us, | 他们会发现我们的, |
[27:26] | but this won’t take that long. | 但这不可能要花那么久时间. |
[27:29] | You’re going to launch a chemical attack against the Goa’uld. | 你要向 Goa’uld 发动化学袭击. |
[27:31] | We already have. | 我们已经这么干了. |
[27:33] | We’re starting with baal’s territory, | 我们从 Ba’al 的领地开始的 |
[27:36] | since he’s the most immediate threat right now. | 因为现在他是我们最直接的威胁. |
[27:39] | You realize you’re killing millions of innocent Jaffa. | 你知道你们杀害了数百万无辜的 Jaffa 吗? |
[27:41] | Spare me, colonel. | 饶了我吧, 上校. |
[27:43] | The Jaffa are a race of warriors, | Jaffa 是一个战士种族, |
[27:45] | bred specifically to serve the Goa’uld | 是特别为 Goa’uld 服务的 |
[27:47] | and enslave humans throughout the galaxy. | 而且他们在银河系四处奴役人类. |
[27:49] | They’re indoctrinated from childhood | 从孩提时代他们就被灌输了 |
[27:51] | to believe that the Goa’uld are their gods. | Goa’uld 使他们的神. |
[27:53] | They don’t have a choice. | 他们别无选择. |
[27:54] | So they’re just following orders, right? | 所以他们只是执行命令, |
[27:56] | Where’ve I heard that argument before? | 是吧? 我好像在哪里听过这种观点? |
[27:59] | What about the rebel Jaffa? | 那反叛的 Jaffa 怎么说? |
[28:01] | They’re growing in numbers every day. | 他们的数量与日俱增. |
[28:03] | We consider them… Acceptable losses. | 我们认为他们是可以容忍的牺牲. |
[28:08] | It’s very simple, colonel. | 这很简单, 上校. |
[28:10] | Earth faces an imminent threat, | 地区面临着逼近的威胁, |
[28:12] | and we have a weapon that can eliminate that threat. | 而我们有武器消灭这种威胁. |
[28:16] | We intend to use it. | 我们就使用它. |
[28:19] | We’re ready. | 准备就绪. |
[28:23] | What’s the next target? | 下一个目标是哪里? |
[28:28] | P3s 114. | |
[28:30] | Dial it. | 拨号. |
[28:33] | Yes, sir. | 是, |
[28:35] | [STARGATE ACTIVATES] | 长官. |
[28:42] | You force me to choose between abandoning my mission | 你强迫我在放弃任务和牺牲你们之间作出选择. |
[28:45] | and allowing you to die. | |
[28:47] | I would worry more about my own life if I were you, tok’ra. | 我会更担心我自己的生命, 如果是我的话, Tok’Ra. |
[28:52] | M’zel! | 我跟你想的一样, |
[28:53] | [CHOKING] I feel as you do, brother… | 兄弟, |
[29:00] | But this is not the way. | 但这不是办法. |
[29:13] | Why are you here? | 为什么你们来这里? |
[29:14] | We know about the attacks. | 我们了解了袭击. |
[29:17] | What attacks? | 什么袭击? |
[29:19] | The tok’ra have been using symbiote poison against the Goa’uld. | Tok’Ra 已经使用了共生体毒剂对付 Goa’uld. |
[29:22] | The Jaffa of three worlds have been annihilated thus far. | 三个星球的 Jaffa 被消灭. |
[29:25] | Impossible. | 不可能. |
[29:26] | We have seen it with our own eyes… | 我们亲眼所见. |
[29:28] | An entire Jaffa army lying dead on the ground, | 整个星球上的 Jaffa |
[29:31] | with no wounds, no signs of battle. | 军队死的地方, 没有伤口, 没有打斗的迹象. |
[29:34] | How do you explain this? | 你怎么解释? |
[29:36] | I cannot, | 我无法解释. |
[29:37] | but I can assure you that the tok’ra are not responsible. | 但是我可以向你们保证, 那不是 Tok’Ra 干的. |
[29:42] | If these attacks had been planned, | 如果真的制定了这个袭击计划, |
[29:44] | I would have been informed. | 肯定会通知我的. |
[29:55] | Initiating launch sequence. | 开始发射倒数. |
[29:57] | You can’t do this. It’s murder. | 你们不能这么做. 这是谋杀. |
[30:00] | That’s where you’re wrong, colonel. | 这就是你的错误所在, |
[30:01] | It’s war. | 上校… 这是战争. |
[30:03] | Launching in three, two, one. | 准备发射, 3, |
[30:24] | 2, 1. [EXPLOSION] | |
[30:26] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[30:28] | [FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING] | |
[30:31] | My lord, we are under attack. | 我的主人. 我们受到攻击. |
[30:34] | How? A weapon was fired through the gate. | 什么样的攻击? |
[30:37] | It exploded over the city… [GASPING] | 武器从星际之门中发射出来. 在空中爆炸… |
[30:39] | Lord zarin… | Zaren 主人! |
[30:44] | Lord zarin. | Zaren 主人! |
[30:52] | Brothers, we must leave immediately. | 兄弟! |
[30:55] | Kree ta’lak! | 我们必须立刻离开! |
[30:59] | You are not going anywhere, shol’va. | 你们哪也别想去, shol’va. |
[31:00] | You do not understand. | 你不明白. |
[31:02] | [GRUNTS] | |
[31:03] | [GROANING] | |
[31:09] | M’zel… There may still be time. | M’Zel, 可能还有时间. |
[31:22] | I die… free. | 我为…自由而死. |
[31:32] | Indeed. | 当然. |
[32:02] | Sensor grid r-14 shows no anomalies, sir. | R-14区域传感器显示一切正常, 长官. |
[32:05] | Very well. Proceed to the next grid. | 很好. 开始扫描下一个区域. |
[32:08] | Yes, sir. | 是, 长官. |
[32:10] | She’s out there somewhere. | 她就在那边的某个地方. |
[32:24] | Make it work. | 让它工作. |
[32:28] | Our next target is… P5r 357. | 我们的下一个目标是 P5R-357. |
[32:32] | Let’s do it. | 我们干吧. |
[32:33] | [CARTER]: I wouldn’t bother. | 我们干吧. 我不想打扰. |
[32:36] | Baal abandoned that planet six months ago | Ba’al 已经在六个月前因为 |
[32:38] | when the naquadah mines went dry. | Naqahdah 矿枯竭而放弃了那颗星球. |
[32:42] | She’s lying. | 她说谎. |
[32:43] | Go ahead, waste another rocket. | 继续. |
[32:46] | That’s one less planet you’ll be able to destroy. | 浪费一枚火箭. 却能让你们少消灭一颗星球. |
[32:51] | She does have more up-to-date intelligence. | 她确实有更多更新后的信息. |
[32:56] | She’s bluffing. | 她在欺骗. |
[32:59] | You could make this a lot less painful if you help us select | 如果你帮我们选择有效的目标 |
[33:01] | optimum targets. | 你就可以不用这么痛苦. |
[33:04] | What are you talking about? | 你们什么意思? |
[33:06] | You know as much about the current tactical | 你比地球上任何一个人都更了解 |
[33:08] | and strategic positions of the different system lords as anyone on earth. | 不同的领主他们目前的战术和战略位置. |
[33:11] | I don’t know as much as you think. | 我知道的没有你想的那么多. |
[33:13] | You know enough to help us get maximum effect | 你了解的足够帮助我们用最小的代价 |
[33:15] | with minimum collateral damage. | 对敌人实现最大的杀伤效果. |
[33:17] | You’re the one who wants to save innocent lives. | 你想拯救那些无辜的生命. |
[33:22] | Nice try. | 想的美. |
[33:25] | So… Are we going for p5r 357 or not? | 那么… 我们是否要攻击 P5R-357? |
[33:35] | Go to the next one on the list. | 看看下一个目标. |
[33:56] | All right. Tell me again why I should agree to this. | 好吧. 再告诉我一次为什么要我同意这个? |
[33:59] | Because it’s the only way we have to get on the ship, | 因为这是我们登上那艘飞船的唯一办法, |
[34:01] | and if they’ve changed the command codes, | 而如果他们改变控制指令, |
[34:03] | I’m the best chance to decipher the ancient symbols. | |
[34:05] | And if there are 10 armed goons when you get there, | 但如果有10个拿枪的疯子在那里等着你 |
[34:08] | you’re the one that’s going to… Get… | 你就是唯一一个可能被… |
[34:13] | Better ideas? | 还有更好的主意吗? |
[34:15] | Look, Daniel, just because I don’t have a better idea | 听着, |
[34:18] | is no reason to do anything. | Daniel, 正因为我没有更好的办法才无事可做. |
[34:23] | Look, once I shut down the cloak, | 听着, 一旦我关掉隐形装置, |
[34:25] | prometheus will be able to pinpoint the ship’s location. | Prometheus 就可以精确定位飞船的位置. |
[34:27] | Then I disable the hyperdrive and wait for the cavalry. | 然后我要做的是关掉超光速引擎并等待援兵. |
[34:30] | They’ll never see it coming. | 他们不会发现我的! |
[34:32] | Which is one of the advantages of a totally insane idea. | 这只是整个疯狂主意中的一个好处. |
[34:36] | Yeah, where’d I learn that from? | 是的… |
[34:41] | Okay. [WEAPON ARMS] | 我从哪里学来的呢?! |
[35:01] | See you soon. | 回头见. 拒绝进入 拒绝进入 |
[35:29] | Come on. | 快点! |
[35:34] | Fine. | 系统错误 |
[35:40] | [CONTROL PANEL BEEPS] | 好. |
[35:56] | Sir, we have something. Definitely a ship. | 长官, 我们有发现. 的确是艘飞船. 方向 |
[35:58] | Bearings 157 by 229. 500,000 kilometers. | 157 X 229, 距离50万公里. |
[36:01] | Battle stations. Plot an intercept course. Yes, sir. | 进入战斗岗位! 准备拦截. |
[36:05] | General O’Neill, this is prometheus. | 是, 长官. O’Neill 将军, 这里是 Prometheus. |
[36:07] | Go ahead. Looks like Dr. Jackson pulled it off, sir. | 请讲. 看起来 Jackson |
[36:10] | We have them on our screens, and we’re moving in. | 博士成功了, 长官, 我们已经在屏幕上看到他们了, 正在跟上去. |
[36:13] | Understood. | 了解. |
[36:22] | [STARGATE ACTIVATES] | |
[36:25] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了. |
[36:26] | I just monitored a 60% drop in our power consumption. | 我发现能量下降了60%. |
[36:30] | The cloak. | 隐形护罩! |
[36:31] | Stay with her. [WEAPON FIRES] | 看着她. |
[37:05] | Get up to the bridge. | 上舰桥去… 把护罩修好. |
[37:06] | Get that cloak back online. Yes, sir. | 是, 长官. |
[37:16] | We’re in weapons range, sir. | 进入武器射程, |
[37:18] | Have they noticed us yet? | 长官. 他们通知我们了吗? |
[37:19] | I don’t think so. They seem to be operating at minimal power. | 还没有. |
[37:22] | No evasive maneuvers. | 他们看起来正在最小化动力, 没有逃避迹象. |
[37:24] | What about the hyperdrive? | 超光速引擎呢? |
[37:25] | Still no signal from Dr. Jackson. | 还是没有收到 Jackson 博士的信号. |
[37:28] | General O’Neill, we have a problem. | O’Neill 将军, |
[37:30] | The ship’s cloak is down, sir, | 我们遇到点麻烦. 那艘船的护罩已经失效了, |
[37:31] | but Dr. Jackson has yet to confirm | 长官, 但是 |
[37:33] | whether he has disabled the hyperdrive or not. | Jackson 博士没有确认他是否停止了超光速引擎. |
[37:36] | Just give him a little more time. | 再给他点时间. |
[37:38] | Right now, sir, they are sitting ducks. | 长官, 他们现在就在射程之内. |
[37:40] | If they spot us, they can run, | 如果他们发现我们, |
[37:42] | and we won’t be able to catch them. | 他们就跑掉了, 我们就再也无法抓到他们了. |
[37:43] | We can’t afford to let them get away, general. | 他们逃跑了我可无法负责, |
[37:45] | I recommend we open fire immediately. | 将军. 我建议立即开火. |
[37:51] | General, please advise. | 将军, 请批准. |
[38:23] | Where the hell did he come from? | 他他妈的是从哪来的?! |
[38:26] | He had the wrist device. | 他有一个手腕装置. |
[38:28] | Any chance there’s more of them on board? | 船上还有可能有其他人吗? |
[38:29] | It only lets one person up at a time. | 一次只允许一个人上来. |
[38:32] | Hoskins, | Hoskins, this is Brooks. |
[38:33] | Go ahead. | 我是 Brooks. |
[38:35] | The cloak’s been disabled. | 隐形护罩被破坏了. |
[38:36] | I don’t know if can get it back online. | 我不知道能不能修好它. |
[38:40] | This position is compromised. | 我们的位置已经暴露了. |
[38:41] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们马上离开. |
[38:43] | Yes, sir. | 是, 长官. |
[38:44] | What about them? | 是, 长官. 他们怎么办? |
[38:45] | We can’t take them with us. | 我们不能让他们跟着我们. |
[38:47] | I don’t mind going for a little ride. | 我不介意搭个顺风车. |
[38:48] | Me neither. | 我也不介意. |
[38:53] | Sorry about this, Dr. Jackson. | 不好意思了, Jackson 博士. |
[38:59] | Incoming. | 外来虫洞! |
[39:09] | This is Teal’c of sg-1. | 我是 SG-1 的 Teal’c. |
[39:12] | Please respond. | 请回答! |
[39:15] | This is Teal’c of sg-1. | 我是 SG-1 的 Teal’c. |
[39:18] | Repeat, this is Teal’c. Does anyone read? | 重复, 我是 Teal’c. |
[39:23] | Repeat, this is Teal’c. | 重复, 我是 Teal’c. |
[39:24] | Teal’c, this is Daniel! We need your help! Come on through! | Teal’c, 我是 Daniel, 我们需要帮助, 快过来! |
[39:45] | Somebody want to untie me? | 有人能帮我解开吗? |
[39:47] | [BROOKS]: Cargo hold, what’s happening down there? | 货舱, 你那里情况怎样? |
[39:51] | Cargo hold, respond. | 货舱, 请回答. |
[39:55] | Jennings, | Jennings, hoskins, where the hell are you? |
[40:18] | [ENGINES POWERING UP] | Hoskins, 你们他妈的在哪? |
[40:21] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[40:30] | She’s bringing the hyperdrive online. | 她开启了超光速引擎. |
[40:32] | Get to the gate. | 快去星际之门. |
[40:43] | They’re trying to run, sir. | 他们要逃了, 长官. |
[40:45] | Dammit. | 该死! |
[40:46] | General O’Neill, | O’Neill 将军, |
[40:48] | they are powering up their hyperdrive. We are out of options. | 他们开启了超光速引擎… 我们别无选择. |
[40:50] | Can you disable the ship without destroying it? | 你能阻止飞船而不破坏掉它吗? |
[40:52] | I cannot give you any guarantees. | 我无法给你任何保证. |
[41:00] | [ACTIVATES LOCATOR] | |
[41:02] | Sir, we’re picking up a signal coming from inside the ship. | 长官, 我们收到来自飞船内的信号. |
[41:05] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[41:06] | Locator beacon, sir. Same frequency. | 定位器, 长官. 相同频率. |
[41:08] | Lock on the signal. Activate transport beam. | 锁定信号… 开启光束传送装置. |
[41:10] | Beam activated. | 光束传送开启. |
[41:21] | The ship’s gone, sir. | 飞船跑了, 长官. |
[41:23] | Cargo bay, report. | 货物港, 报告. |
[41:24] | This is cargo bay. We have the gate, sir, | 这里是货物港. 我们拿到了星际之门, |
[41:26] | as well as Teal’c, colonel Carter, and Dr. Jackson. | 长官, 还有 |
[41:29] | Teal’c? | Teal’c, Carter上校和Jakson 博士. |
[41:31] | Acknowledged. | 明白. |
[41:33] | O’Neill General O’Neill. | |
[41:34] | It looks like you were right. | 将军, 看起来你是对的. |
[41:36] | We have the gate and sg-1 aboard. | 星际之门和 SG-1 |
[41:39] | They are alive. | 都登舰了. 他们安然无恙. |
[41:42] | That’s good news. | 真是个好消息. |
[41:45] | Bring them home. | 带他们回家. |
[41:47] | Yes, sir. | 是, 长官. |
[42:07] | The good news is the gate is fully operational again. | 好消息是星际之门又能正常工作了. |
[42:10] | We can resume offworld missions immediately. | 我们可以立即继续外星任务了. |
[42:13] | And the bad news is | 而坏消息就是, “The Trust”现在控制了 |
[42:14] | the trust now has a fully-functional Goa’uld alkesh. | 整个 Goa’uld 的 al’kesh(轰炸机). |
[42:17] | We’ve installed jamming devices around the gate | 我们给星际之门安装了干扰装置 |
[42:19] | to prevent any locator beams from operating in the future. | 以防以后任何定位器的使用. |
[42:22] | What of the tok’ra poison? | Tok’Ra 的毒剂怎样了? |
[42:24] | Well, they left most of it behind, | 哦, 他们把绝大多数留下了, |
[42:26] | but they still have enough to wipe out at least half a dozen Goa’uld worlds. | 但是他们保留的仍然足够至少消灭6个 Goa’uld 星球. |
[42:30] | In retrospect, maybe you should’ve destroyed the ship when you had the chance. | 话说回来, 如果你有机会, 你会消灭那艘飞船吗. |
[42:35] | Yeah. | 会的. |
[42:38] | Tough choice. | 艰难的选择. |