时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Stargate sg-1… | |
[00:03] | Who are you people? | 你们这些人是谁? |
[00:05] | We are replicators. | 我们是Replicators. |
[00:07] | The others would destroy me. | – 其他的会毁灭我. |
[00:08] | Not if you came with us. | – 不,如果你和我们一起走. |
[00:10] | You would do that? | 你会做那个吗? |
[00:11] | [FIRES WEAPON] | |
[00:14] | Major Carter was beamed away. | Carter少校被照射走了. |
[00:15] | The replicators must have her. | Replicators一定得到她了. |
[00:19] | I imagine you never expected to see me again. | 我想象你从没预料到会再次见到我. |
[00:25] | I know who you are. I just don’t understand why. | 我知道你是谁. 我只是不明白为什么. |
[00:27] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你. |
[00:32] | You know why my friends won’t stop just to save me? | 你知道为什么我的朋友们不会停止吗, 只是要救我? |
[00:35] | Because they know when it comes right down to it, I would rather be dead | 因为他们知道, |
[00:38] | than be trapped like this forever. | 当事情开始变正确时, 与其被象这样永远困着,我宁愿死. |
[01:09] | So what’s the word? | 因此那是怎么说的? |
[01:11] | Well, the tests flights were successful. | 当飞行测试成功. |
[01:12] | The new asgard hyperdrive is ready to go. | Asgard的新超空间将准备过去. |
[01:15] | And when are they leaving? | 他们什么时候离开? |
[01:16] | They’re stocking the ship and picking the crew right now. | 他们在给飞船搬货,并且现在正在挑选船员. |
[01:19] | [CLEARS THROAT] | |
[01:20] | You really want to go, don’t you? | 你真的想去,是吗. |
[01:22] | It’s Atlantis. | 它是Atlantis.它是我们工作的一切, |
[01:24] | It’s everything we’ve been working for, for seven and a half years. | 已经7年半了. |
[01:26] | I know what you mean. Unfortunately, | 我知道你的意思. |
[01:28] | I think general O’Neill has other ideas. | 不幸的是,我认为O’Neill将军有其他主意. |
[01:30] | Let me guess. He says he needs you here. | 让我猜猜,他说他需要我在这里. |
[01:32] | His exact words were, “over my dead body,” | 他确切的话是: “从我的死尸上跨过去!” |
[01:35] | but I was actually talking about the three of us, you, me, and Teal’c. | 但是我实际上是在说我们3个. 你,我以及Teal’c. |
[01:39] | He might be persuaded to let one of us go. | 他也许能被说服让我们其中之一去. |
[01:41] | And you’d be okay if that was me? | 并且如果那是我,你会没问题. |
[01:44] | Of course, Daniel. | 当然Daniel.你是Ancients的专家. |
[01:46] | You are the expert on the ancients. | |
[01:50] | [ALARM] | |
[01:51] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 计划外的外世界激活. |
[02:00] | What have you got there, Walter? | 你从那个Walter那里得到了什么? |
[02:02] | Receiving idc. | 接收到IDC. |
[02:07] | It doesn’t clear. Looks like an old one. Why not? | 并不清晰. 为什么不呢? 看上去像是一个旧的IDC. |
[02:10] | Missing sg personnel? | 失踪的SG人员? |
[02:11] | Negative. | 不是. |
[02:17] | It looks like it’s yours, ma’am, or at least it was. | 看起来像是”你的夫人”.或者至少曾经是. |
[02:21] | It’s been invalid for four months. | 它已经失效4个月了. |
[02:24] | Receiving text message. | 接收到文字信息. “发送 M.A.L.P.” |
[02:31] | Sir, I think we’d better check this out. | 长官,我认为我们最好检查下这个. |
[02:33] | Prepare a malp. | 准备一个MALP. |
[02:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[02:46] | What do we know of this gate address? | 对于这个星门地址我们知道什么. |
[02:48] | Nothing, other than the fact | 没什么,除了实际上它处在银河系外围边缘. |
[02:50] | that it’s on the outer edge of our galaxy. | |
[03:01] | Chevron seven locked. | 第七号标志锁定. |
[03:07] | Outgoing wormhole established. | 外出虫洞已建立. |
[03:10] | Siler? | |
[03:11] | Malp is prepped and ready to go, sir. | Malp已经准备随时待命,长官. |
[03:16] | Go ahead. | 继续. |
[03:31] | Malp is en route. | Malp在途中… |
[03:37] | Malp has reached its destination. | Malp抵达了目的地. |
[03:55] | Carter? | |
[03:56] | We are receiving malp telemetry, sir. | 我们在接收Malp遥测,长官. |
[03:59] | Signal is five by five. | 信号是5乘5. |
[04:03] | Video’s working fine, there’s just nothing to see. | 录像工作很好,只是那里什么也看不到. |
[04:08] | Switching to ir. | 转到IR. |
[04:13] | Wait a second. | 稍等. |
[04:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[04:19] | Switching off ir, going to white light. | 关闭IR并且照射白光. |
[04:29] | That’s me. | 那是我. 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[05:49] | All right, you’ve got our attention. | 很好, 你已经得到我们的注意了. |
[05:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:54] | My name is Samantha Carter. | 我的名字是Samantha Carter |
[05:57] | All right, we’ve got a little conflict with that statement. | 很好,我们对于那个陈述有点小问题. |
[06:01] | We’ve already got one here. | 我们这里已经有一位了. |
[06:03] | There are two of us. | 我们有2个. |
[06:04] | If only. | 只要… |
[06:08] | [CLEARS THROAT] | |
[06:09] | Where are you from? How did you know how to contact us? | 你从哪里来? 你是怎样知道同我们联系的? |
[06:12] | Strange. | 真奇怪.我辨别出我的声音 |
[06:14] | I recognize my voice. | |
[06:18] | I was made in Samantha Carter’s image. | 我是根据Samantha |
[06:20] | I know what she knows. | Carter的肖像制作的. |
[06:22] | I feel what she feels. | 我知道她知道的.我感觉到她感觉的. |
[06:24] | You were made? | 你是被制造的.谁制造的你? |
[06:27] | Who made you? | |
[06:29] | The one you call fifth. | 那人你们称为Fifth. |
[06:32] | Oh, my god. She’s a replicator. | 噢,我的天啊! 她是个Replicator. |
[06:37] | No doubt you are surprised by my arrival in your galaxy. | 无疑你很惊讶,因为到来了你们的银河系. |
[06:40] | I come in advance of the others, but they will be here soon. | 我先于其他的来,但他们很快也会来. |
[06:43] | For what reason have you contacted us? | 为了什么原因你联系我们? |
[06:45] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助. |
[06:48] | I wish to be destroyed. | 我想被毁灭. |
[06:51] | You have a weapon capable of severing the kiron pathways | 你有一种武器能切断那些连接我个体 |
[06:54] | that link my individual cells. | 自身的kieron路径. |
[06:56] | The effect would be instantaneous, and painless. | 影响会是瞬间和无痛的. |
[07:01] | You folks can feel pain? | 你们人们能感觉到痛苦? |
[07:04] | I can feel a lot of things. | 我能感觉很多事情. |
[07:07] | I know you hate and fear the replicators, and with good reason, | 我知道你们憎恨并害怕Replicators, |
[07:10] | so this should be easy for you. | 和一个好理由一起. 因此这对你会很容易. |
[07:13] | Yeah, well… | 对,很好. |
[07:16] | We’ll have to get back to you on this. | 我们必须以后再和你说这个. |
[07:34] | So the universe is a big place, right? | 因此宇宙是一个大地方,是吗? |
[07:36] | Really big. | 真的很大. |
[07:38] | Tons of galaxies out there everywhere? | 外面到处有大量的银河系? |
[07:41] | Hundreds of millions. | 数百万个. |
[07:43] | So why this one? | 因此,为什么这一个? |
[07:45] | I think it might be personal, sir. | 我认为可能涉及到个人,长官. |
[07:47] | Personal? In what way? | 个人,那种方式? |
[07:49] | While fifth may lead an army of incredibly advanced machines, | 当Fifth可能领导一支极其 先进的机器军队, |
[07:52] | deep down, he’s emotionally immature, | 实际上他的感情还没有成熟. |
[07:54] | like an adolescent boy, and he has… | 像一个青春期的男孩. |
[07:58] | Feelings for me. | 并且…他…对我有感觉. |
[08:00] | Would that be why he created one in your image? | 那就是为什么他用你的肖像 制造一个的原因吗? |
[08:03] | I imagine so, yes, sir. | 我也是这么想的, 是的,长官. |
[08:05] | Replicators have never before attempted | Replicators以前从没尝试模仿 |
[08:07] | to impersonate a specific individual. | 一个具体的个人. |
[08:10] | This represents a significant new threat to security. | 它可能是对安全的一次严重的新威胁 |
[08:12] | It could be a problem offworld, | 它可能会成为外世界的问题,但如果他们 |
[08:14] | but our scans would detect them if they tried to come through the gate. | 试图穿过星门,我们的扫描会侦测到它们. |
[08:17] | Well, we’ve got the disruptor. | 嗯,我们得到分裂了. |
[08:19] | I say we give her what she wants. | 我说的是,我们给她所想要的. |
[08:21] | I think that might be a little hasty, sir. | 我认为那可能有些匆忙,长官. |
[08:22] | Carter… I’m not saying we don’t do it. | 我没说我们不做它. |
[08:26] | I’m just suggesting that we talk to her first. | 我只是建议我们先和她谈谈. |
[08:28] | If fifth really is coming to this galaxy, | 如果Fifth真的来到了这个银河系, |
[08:31] | she could provide us with valuable intelligence. | 她可能为我们提供有价值的情报. |
[08:33] | It’s pretty clear they’ve had some kind of falling out. | 很清楚的是他们可能吵架了. |
[08:35] | Unless it is a ruse. | 除了它是个诡计之外. |
[08:37] | If something goes wrong, we pull the trigger. | 如果某些事情弄错了,我们扣扳机. |
[08:39] | Either way, | 任一方式,我认为我们需要和她 |
[08:41] | I think we need to meet her face to face. | 面对面的见面. |
[08:43] | There’s no way I’m letting her on the base. | 我决不让她在基地. |
[08:45] | We could use the Alpha site. | 我们能使用Alpha地区. |
[08:46] | Skeleton crew, security personnel only. | 只有基本成员,安全人员. |
[08:52] | Fine. | 很好. |
[09:12] | [CHEVRONS ENGAGING] | |
[09:16] | Incoming wormhole. | 来访虫洞. |
[09:53] | I know you. | 我认识你.你的名字是Teal’c. |
[09:54] | Your name is Teal’c. | |
[09:56] | You have been given Samantha Carter’s memories. | 你被赋予了Samantha Carter的记忆. |
[09:58] | Yes. | 是的. |
[10:00] | But you are not Samantha Carter. | 但你不是Samantha Carter. |
[10:06] | That way. | 那条路. |
[10:07] | You’re not going to use the weapon? | 你不将要使用武器吗? |
[10:08] | Colonel Carter wishes to speak with you first, | Carter上校希望首先和你谈谈. |
[10:11] | but know this… | 但你要了解这个. |
[10:12] | If you make one false move, I will destroy you. | 如果你做出一个失策的举动,我就会破坏你. |
[10:34] | Where is Samantha Carter? | Samantha Carter在哪里? |
[10:38] | I’m here. | 我在这里. |
[11:00] | We’re not going to speak face to face? | 我们不是要面对面谈话吗? |
[11:06] | For the moment, this will have to be good enough. | 目前,这就足够好了. |
[11:09] | I thought you would shoot me the second I stepped through the gate. | 我以为你会射击我, 当第二个我跨越星门时. |
[11:11] | Maybe you overestimated our fear of you. | 或许你过高估计了我们对你们的恐惧. |
[11:14] | Or underestimated your curiosity. | 或者低估了你的好奇心. |
[11:21] | I understand you more than you know, Sam. | 我理解你多于你自己知道得,Sam. |
[11:23] | I don’t just have your memories. I have your thought patterns. | 我不仅仅拥有你的记忆. 我拥有你的思考模式. |
[11:28] | My mind was modeled after yours. | 我的头脑是以你的为模型. |
[11:31] | Is that why you left fifth? | 那是你为什么离开Fifth的原因? |
[11:33] | You know me as well as I know you. | 不但你了解我,而且我也了解你. |
[11:37] | If fifth created you to be like me, | 如果Fifth创造你像我, |
[11:39] | he must’ve known that this would happen. | 他一定知道这个会发生. |
[11:40] | Not at first. | 起初没有. |
[11:43] | He tried to isolate aspects of your personality, | 他试图隔离你的人格特征. |
[11:46] | selected memories and feelings of his choosing | 选择了他选择的记忆和感觉, |
[11:50] | slowly given to me over time. | 一直缓慢的传给我. |
[11:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白. |
[12:00] | You will. | 你会的. |
[12:02] | I’m afraid. | 我在害怕. |
[12:04] | There’s no need to be. | 那没必要. |
[12:08] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[12:10] | You are not yet complete. | 你还没完成. |
[12:13] | I am here for you. | 我为你而来这里.我会帮助你. |
[12:15] | I will help you. | |
[12:21] | Take my hand. | 握住我的手. |
[12:34] | Trust me. | 相信我. |
[12:42] | He taught me, molded me, | 他教我.塑造我. |
[12:45] | showed me who I was. | 让我看我是谁. |
[12:48] | You have memories of my past | 你拥有我过去的记忆, |
[12:50] | that go back before I met fifth? | 那能追溯到我遇到Fifth以前. |
[12:51] | Yes, but it’s hard to explain. | 是的,但是那很难解释. |
[12:55] | My first memory is of waking up in that room, | 我第一个记忆是在那个房间里醒来. |
[12:58] | suddenly becoming conscious, | 突然开始有知觉, |
[13:00] | but I immediately knew how to talk. | 但是我立即知道了如何去交谈. |
[13:03] | Soon, other memories started coming to me… | 很快其他记忆开始被我想起. |
[13:06] | Little things. Stories, songs. | 小事情.故事,歌曲. |
[13:09] | The smell of the attic in the house where we used to live. | 我们过去时常住的屋子阁楼的气味. |
[13:13] | The day my mother died. | 我母亲死的日子. |
[13:16] | I know it’s not real. | 我知道它不是真的. |
[13:18] | I’ve never even set foot on earth, | 我从未到达过地球,但是我有在我们 |
[13:19] | but I have this image of lying under the Willow tree in our back yard. | 后院的柳树下横卧的图像. |
[13:24] | It’s a sunny day, but when I close my eyes, | 那是个暖和的日子,但是当我闭上眼睛, |
[13:27] | the wind in the leaves sounds… Exactly like rain. | 风吹过叶子的声音就像是在下雨. |
[13:32] | What fifth didn’t realize is the things that drew him to you | Fifth感觉不到的,是那些把他从这些东西 |
[13:36] | were inseparable from the things that made you reject him and the life he was offering. | 中拉出来做你的朋友,那使你拒绝他提供的生活. |
[13:40] | So you rejected him too. | 因此你也拒绝了他. |
[13:43] | Who I am and what I am are in contradiction. | 我是谁,并且我是什么,处在矛盾中. |
[13:49] | No one can live like this. | 没人能像这样活着. |
[13:51] | There are other ways to live besides what fifth has to offer. | 有其他方式去生活,除了Fifth提供的之外. |
[13:53] | Not for long. | 不长久. |
[13:55] | I know exactly what’s going to happen. | 我确切的知道要发生的事. |
[13:57] | He’ll come here, and he’ll take this galaxy, | 他会来这里,他会得到这个银河系, |
[14:00] | and you won’t be able to stop him. | 并且你不能阻止他. |
[14:03] | I don’t want to live to see that. | 我不想活着看到那个. |
[14:05] | We have the disruptor, | 我们有分裂者(disruptor). |
[14:07] | and the asgard can amplify its effects | 而且Asgard能放大它的效果 |
[14:09] | to prevent a large-scale attack. | 来防止大规模的攻击. |
[14:11] | You’re wrong. | 你错了.Fifth对他自己进行了调整, |
[14:12] | Fifth made adjustments to himself and all the other replicators except me. | 以及其他所有的Replicators,除了我. |
[14:17] | They’re now immune to your disruptor. | 他们现在对你的分裂者免疫. |
[14:22] | They’re coming, and you can’t stop them. | 他们正在来,而你不能阻止他们. |
[14:34] | Is there a chance she’s bluffing? | 有可能她只是在吓唬人吗? |
[14:37] | Anything’s possible at this point, | 关于她所说的有任何可能性, |
[14:39] | but I don’t see what she has to gain by it. | 但是我没发现她必须通过它得到什么. |
[14:41] | She doesn’t want fifth to succeed any more than we do. | 她不想要Fifth成功甚至多于我们. |
[14:44] | Yeah, so she says. | 嗯,那么她说的. |
[14:46] | If she’s lying, we don’t have a problem. | 如果她在撒谎,我们没问题. |
[14:49] | Why would he make all the other bugs | 为什么他使其他所有的虫子免疫分裂者, |
[14:50] | immune to the disruptor, but not her? | 却除她之外呢? |
[14:53] | Maybe he wanted her to feel inferior, | 或许他想让她感觉地位低下. |
[14:55] | or he wanted her to be afraid of us. | 或者大概他想让她害怕我们. |
[14:58] | Maybe he anticipated that she would come to me for help. | 或许他预料到她会来找我们帮忙. |
[15:01] | Carter, if that weapon doesn’t work… | Carter,如果那个武器无效. |
[15:03] | Yes, sir, I know. | 是的,长官.我知道. |
[15:05] | We need to contact Thor and apprise him of the situation. | 我们需要通知Thor并告知他当前的处境. |
[15:08] | If the disruptor needs to be re-engineered, | 如果分裂者需要被重新设计, |
[15:10] | we’re going to need his help. | 我们将需要他的帮助. |
[15:12] | In the meantime, I think we should continue the interrogation. | 与此同时,我想我们应该继续审问. |
[15:16] | She could still provide us with valuable information. | 她可能仍然能提供我们有价值的资料. |
[15:20] | All right. | 没问题,只是请记住所有这些都必须结束. |
[15:23] | Just keep in mind how this has to end. | |
[15:26] | Don’t worry, sir. We will complete the mission. | 别担心,长官. 我们会完成任务的. |
[15:32] | How many ships does fifth command? | Fifth指挥了多少艘飞船? |
[15:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[15:35] | How many human-form replicators has he created? | 他制造了多少人形Replicators? |
[15:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[15:39] | You are all linked. | 你们都连接着的. |
[15:41] | You share information. | 你们共享信息. 我能逃走的唯一方法, |
[15:43] | The only way I could escape was to sever myself from the subspace connection. | 就是从亚空间连接中切断自己 . |
[15:46] | Why should we believe you? | 我们为什么要相信你. |
[15:49] | I won’t answer any more questions. | 我不会再回答任何你的问题. |
[15:50] | [CARTER]: If you don’t want to see fifth succeed, | 如果你不想看到Fifth成功, 你就要帮助我们. |
[15:52] | you’ll help us. | 我不能.我不能背叛我的种族, 但我也一点也不喜欢他们. |
[15:53] | I can’t. | 我不能.我不能背叛我的种族, |
[15:55] | I can’t betray my own kind, but I can’t be like them either. | 但我也一点也不喜欢他们. |
[16:00] | Do what you came here to do. | 做你来这里要做的事. |
[16:10] | If I have to make you do it, then so be it. | 如果我必须使你做它, 那就做吧. |
[16:13] | Teal’c, wait… Fire the weapon. | Teal’c等等! 射击那个武器 |
[16:15] | Is this really what you want? | 这是你真正想要的吗? |
[16:17] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择. |
[16:18] | I will destroy you. | 我会毁灭你. |
[16:20] | I know. | 我知道. |
[16:22] | So be it. | 但愿如此. |
[16:24] | Teal’c | Teal’c, wait. |
[16:26] | Just stop for a second. | 等等! 请停下一秒钟. |
[16:32] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想要做这个. |
[16:33] | We both know there’s no other way for this to end. | 我们两个都知道没有其他办法,由它结束. |
[16:35] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的. |
[16:37] | Now you’re lying to me the way you lied to fifth. | 现在你用你欺骗Fifth的方式欺骗我. |
[16:41] | You’re not like him. | 你不喜欢他.我能看到那个. |
[16:42] | I can see that. | |
[16:44] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白. |
[16:46] | You don’t know what he did to me. | 你不知道他对我做了什么. |
[16:48] | Then show me. | 那么就展示给我看. |
[16:49] | Teal’c, it’s all right. | Teal’c,没事的. |
[16:54] | Show me. | 展示给我. |
[17:17] | Sam, good to have you back. | Sam,很高兴你回来了. |
[17:20] | How’d it go? [GUNFIRE] | 去的时候怎么样? |
[17:28] | Security breach! Threat level foxtrot Alpha six! | 安全破坏.螺旋层, |
[17:31] | All security teams to the gate room! | 独步舞, Alpha |
[17:44] | [GUNFIRE] | 6号. 所有安全队到星门大厅. |
[18:14] | Finish him! | 结束他! |
[18:17] | Do it. Finish him. | 做这个.结束他. |
[18:20] | You must break with your old life for your new life to begin. | 你必须断绝你的旧生命, |
[18:23] | Do not disappoint me. [SINGLE SHOT FIRES, O’NEILL GRUNTS] | 为了你的新生命开始.不要使我失望. |
[18:48] | You have done very well. | 你做的非常好. |
[18:52] | Soon… you will be ready to take your place by my side. | 很快你会准备好在我这边你的位置. |
[19:08] | Enough. | 够了! |
[19:12] | I didn’t hurt her. | 我没有伤害她 |
[19:13] | Colonel Carter… | Carter上校? |
[19:17] | Are you unharmed? | 你平安无事吗? |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 嗯.我很好. |
[19:21] | I’m okay. | |
[19:22] | Now you understand. | 现在你明白了. |
[19:23] | I can’t go back to him, and I can’t let him find me. | 我不能回到他那里,并且我不能让他找到我. |
[19:27] | We can protect you, if you help us. | 我们能保护你,如果你帮助我们. |
[19:30] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[19:32] | Tell us exactly how he modified himself and the other replicators. | 确切的告诉我们,他是如何修改自己 以及其他Replicators的. |
[19:35] | Help us make the disruptor work again. | 帮助我们使分裂者重新工作. |
[19:37] | Even if I did, you can’t stop a ship with that. | 即使我做了, 你也不能用那个阻止一艘飞船. |
[19:40] | The asgard have developed a system of disruptor satellites | Asgard已经研制了一种分裂者卫星系统. |
[19:43] | that can deploy the beam in space. | 我们能展开它在太空中照射. |
[19:45] | It’s your only chance to get out of this. | 这是你逃避这个的唯一选择. |
[19:47] | I want you to destroy me. | 我要你毁灭我. |
[19:50] | I can’t help you destroy all the others. | 我不能帮助你毁灭其他所有的. |
[19:52] | Yes, you can. | 是的,你能. |
[19:54] | He doesn’t control you, not anymore. | 他没有控制你了,不再是了. |
[19:56] | – [TEAL’C]: Colonel Carter… | |
[19:59] | May I have a word? | Carter上校. 我能说句话吗? |
[20:05] | Sergeant… | – 中士. |
[20:23] | Are you certain you are unharmed? | 你确定你没有受伤吗? |
[20:25] | It was a little intense, but I’m fine. | 有点强烈,但是我没事. |
[20:28] | It was the only way I could get her to trust me. | 那是我能让她相信我的唯一方式. |
[20:30] | We need every bit of information she can give us. | 我们需要她能给我们的每一点信息. |
[20:33] | We cannot let her live. | 我们不能让她生存. |
[20:35] | I know. | 我知道. |
[20:36] | Did she sense your true intentions? | 她感觉到你的真正意图吗 |
[20:38] | We weren’t in my mind, we were in hers. | 我们不在我的脑子里,我们在她那里. |
[20:40] | Nevertheless, it was a risk. | 不过, 那是个危险赌注 |
[20:42] | I figured we didn’t have anything to lose. | 我想我们没失去任何东西. |
[20:44] | Like you said, either way, we can’t let her live. | 就像你说的,任一种方式,我们都不能让她活着. |
[21:04] | The link is weak. | 连接很弱,你还好吗? |
[21:05] | Are you all right? | |
[21:07] | Yes. | 是的.我正在最小输出功率,避开侦测. |
[21:08] | I’m minimizing output to avoid detection. | |
[21:11] | Have you made any progress? | 你取得任何进展了吗? |
[21:14] | They’re beginning to trust me. | 他们开始相信我了. |
[21:17] | I am pleased. | 我很高兴. |
[21:20] | But I need more time. | 但是我需要更多时间. |
[21:24] | I understand. | 我理解. |
[21:36] | The design is so… Advanced? | 那个设计是如此…. 先进? |
[21:40] | I was going to say “foreign.” | 我将要说是外国的. |
[21:42] | It is from ancient technology. | 它来自于Ancient的技术. |
[21:45] | How were you able to create a working prototype? | 你们是怎样创造出原型标准的? |
[21:48] | Thor accessed the specifications for the disruptor | Thor取出了分裂者的详细说明, |
[21:51] | from general O’Neill’s subconscious. | 从O’Neill将军的潜意识里. |
[21:52] | While you were aboard fifth’s ship. | 当你在Fifth的飞船上的时候. |
[21:54] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[21:55] | Fifth has a fair knowledge of ancient technology | Fifth对于Ancient科技有良好的了解, |
[21:57] | taken from the databanks of assimilated asgard ships. | 取自于被吸收的Asgard飞船上的数据银行. |
[22:00] | You think that’s how he managed to counter the effects of the disruptor? | 你认为那是他怎样应付抵消 分裂者的效果吗? |
[22:03] | He was able to introduce a cipher | 他能引入一个密码进入keiron路径, |
[22:04] | into the kiron pathways that control the molecular cohesion of all replicators. | 那能控制所有Replicators的分子结合力. |
[22:09] | It was only then that he considered coming to your galaxy. | 这使的他当时只考虑来你们银河系. |
[22:11] | It is unlikely he would have taken such a risk | 不太可能他会冒这样的危险,除非他 |
[22:14] | unless he were confident that he would be immune to the effects of the weapon. | 确信他会免疫武器的效果. |
[22:16] | Do you know the cipher? | 你知道密码吗? |
[22:18] | No. | 不.Fifth始终对我隐瞒它, |
[22:19] | Fifth kept it from me because he was beginning to sense that I might betray him. | 因为他已经开始感觉我可能背叛他. |
[22:23] | I was too much like you. | 我太像你了. |
[22:27] | But if it’s in the programming of all replicators, | 但是如果他在所有Replicators编制程序里加入它, |
[22:30] | presumably you could access it through the subspace link. | 或许他能通过亚空间连接进入. |
[22:33] | If I were to search for it myself, | 如果我自己去寻找它,需要花费数天. |
[22:35] | it could take days. | |
[22:37] | I’d be sifting through an almost unimaginable amount of data. | 我将搜索几乎难以想象数量的数据. |
[22:40] | But it is possible. | 但是它是可能的. |
[22:41] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白.他会找到我. |
[22:43] | He’d find me. | |
[22:46] | If you find the cipher first, we can protect you. | 如果你首先找到密码,我们能保护你. |
[22:48] | And if I don’t? | 但是如果我没有呢? |
[22:50] | You of all people know what would happen. | 你们都知道会发生什么. |
[22:53] | He would tear my mind apart to make me accept him. | 他会撕扯我的头脑让我接受他. |
[22:55] | If he gets here before we can modify the weapon, | 如果他在我们能修改武器之前来这里, |
[22:58] | we’ll use it to destroy you. | 我们会用它毁灭你. |
[23:00] | Either way, he will never get his hands on you again. | 任一种方法,他决不会再将你弄到手. |
[23:11] | There’s a subspace link between all replicators, | 在全部Replicators之间有一个亚空间连接. |
[23:14] | like a wireless Internet connection. | 就像一种无线因特网络. |
[23:16] | If she taps into it, | 如果她接进它, |
[23:18] | she should be able to access the cipher. | 她应该能获得密码. |
[23:19] | She’ll also be giving away her position. | 同时她也会泄露她的位置. |
[23:22] | It’ll take some time for fifth to detect her presence on the link. | 这需要花Fifth一点时间在连接上察觉她的存在. |
[23:25] | If she can isolate the correct program first… | 如果她能首先隔离正确的程序…. |
[23:27] | That’s a big if. | 那是个很大的如果. |
[23:29] | It’s risky, sir. I realize that, but I think it’s the only way. | 这很危险,长官,我意识到那个了, 但是我认为这是唯一的方法. |
[23:33] | Now, while we’re waiting for her to find the cipher, | 当我们等她找到密码时,我们能进行些测试, |
[23:35] | we can run a few tests on the unmodified disruptor. | 是关于不可改变的分裂者. |
[23:38] | We need to analyze the energy output | 我们需要分析能量输出, |
[23:40] | so we can create a modulation program, | 因此我们能建立一个调整计划, |
[23:42] | and we need the asgard to send us a disruptor satellite | 同时我们需要Asgard尽可能快地 |
[23:44] | as soon as possible. | 发送我们一颗分裂者卫星. |
[23:45] | I’ve already talked to them. | 我已经和他谈过了. |
[23:47] | Be there in 30 minutes, or it’s free. | 30分钟内他就到那里,换言之那是免费的. |
[23:53] | I will use an f-302 to place the satellite in orbit. | 我希望使用一架F-302把卫星安放到轨道. |
[23:56] | All right. | 很好. |
[23:57] | I hope you guys know what you’re doing. | 我希望你们这些家伙们,知道你们在做什么. |
[24:09] | Diagnostics are online. | 诊断程序上线. |
[24:12] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了. |
[24:19] | [DISRUPTOR FIRES] | |
[24:23] | [WARNING BEEP] | |
[24:25] | Calibration is off. | 校准关闭. |
[24:27] | Increasing by a factor of 10. | 增强10倍输出. |
[24:29] | One more time. | 再来一次. |
[24:30] | [DISRUPTOR FIRES] | |
[24:35] | [POSITIVE SIGNAL] | |
[24:37] | That should do it. | 那应该完成. |
[24:38] | Now we need to process all the raw data | 现在我们需要处理全部原始数据, |
[24:40] | so we can attain an algorithmic norm. | 以便我们能获得能量输出基准. |
[24:42] | That’s a lot of information. | 那是许多信息. |
[24:43] | I admit, it will take some time before we can compute | 我承认那会花费一些时间,在我们能 |
[24:46] | a heuristic modulation program, but… | 计算出调整程序之前,但是…. |
[24:47] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 计划外的外世界激活. |
[24:52] | This is Carter. What’s happening? | 我是Carter,发生什么了. |
[24:54] | Stand by, ma’am. | 请稍等,夫人. |
[24:57] | We’re receiving a signal. It’s the asgard. | 我们接收到信号.是Asgard. |
[24:59] | [CARTER]: Understood. | 明白. |
[25:02] | We need that satellite deployed as soon as possible. | 我们需要尽可能快地部署卫星. |
[25:05] | Indeed. | 确实.中士! |
[25:06] | Sergeant… | |
[25:11] | Teal’c, if she were going to make a move, | Teal’c,如果她要采取行动, |
[25:13] | I think she would’ve done it by now. | 我认为她现在可能会去做. |
[25:14] | Perhaps, but it is best to be certain. | 或许, 这是最好的确认方法. |
[25:27] | I have commander Thor on audio, sir. | Thor指挥官在无线电上,长官. |
[25:28] | Greetings, Thor. | 问候,Thor. |
[25:30] | Greetings, Teal’c. | 问候,Teal’c. |
[25:31] | The disruptor satellite is ready for transport. | 分裂者卫星已准备好传送. |
[25:34] | Very well. | 非常好. |
[25:35] | The most effective deployment | 最有效的部署,是位于你们基地 |
[25:37] | would be geosynchronous orbit above your base, | 上空的行星同步轨道, |
[25:39] | at an altitude of 3-3-7-8-5 kilometers | 高度33785公里,零倾角. |
[25:43] | with zero inclination. | |
[25:46] | Understood. | 明白. |
[25:47] | The satellite is en route now. | 卫星正在传送. |
[25:56] | Once you have the proper new modulation program, | 一旦你们有适当的最新修改程序, |
[25:59] | you can upload it from your ground station. | 你可以通过你们的地面站上传它. |
[26:02] | Of course, if you do not have the program before fifth’s arrival, | 当然,如果你们在Fifth抵达之前 |
[26:05] | the satellite will be useless. | 没有新程序,卫星将是无用的. |
[26:08] | Of that I am aware. | 那个我已经知道了. |
[26:10] | Good luck. | 祝你好运. |
[26:11] | [WORMHOLE CLOSES] | |
[26:23] | I understand Teal’c’s concerns about me. | 我明白Teal’c关心的事是关于我. |
[26:27] | To be honest, I’m a little surprised you don’t feel the same way. | 老实说,我有些感到惊讶你 并不是这么觉得. |
[26:29] | Teal’c doesn’t know what you’ve been through. | Teal’c不知道你曾完成过的. |
[26:32] | I do. | 我知道. |
[26:36] | It wasn’t just what I showed you, was it? | 那不仅是我展示给你的,是吗? |
[26:39] | You experienced it yourself. | 你自己亲自体验了它. |
[26:41] | Yeah. | 对. |
[26:44] | That’s how I know there’s no way | 那是我怎样知道,你一点也不可能 |
[26:45] | you could be working with fifth. | 和Fifth一起合作. |
[26:57] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[27:01] | He’s found me. | 他找到我了.他正在路上. |
[27:03] | He’s on his way. | |
[27:04] | What about the cipher? | 密码怎么样? |
[27:06] | Did you find it yet? | 你找到它了吗? |
[27:07] | No, I’m still searching. | 不,我还在搜索. |
[27:09] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间? |
[27:10] | At maximum speed, he’ll be here in less than two hours. | 最高速度下他会在2小时之内抵达这里. |
[27:23] | Have you acquired the information? | 你获得信息了吗? |
[27:25] | I’m still analyzing the design of the disruptor, | 我还在分析分裂者上面的数据. |
[27:27] | but it shouldn’t be long before I can create an effective cipher. | 不会太久了,在我能建立一个有效密码之前. |
[27:30] | If I arrive before you’ve completed your work… | 如果我在你完成工作之前抵达… |
[27:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心. |
[27:34] | They won’t fire unless I tell them | 他们不会开火,除非我告诉他们那武器 |
[27:35] | that the weapon’s been properly remodulated. | 已经被重新修改. |
[27:37] | Humans can be unpredictable, | 人类是不可预料的. |
[27:39] | particularly when they’re desperate. | 尤其是当他们铤而走险的时候. |
[27:41] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么. |
[27:43] | I’m giving her just enough to keep her hopes up. | 我给她的只是足够保持她的希望. |
[27:45] | The one called O’Neill leads the humans. | 那个叫做O’Neill的领导着人类. |
[27:48] | It was he who ordered Samantha Carter to betray me. | 就是他命令Samantha Carter背叛我. |
[27:52] | But he trusts her. | 如果他相信她,他会听她的. |
[27:54] | He’ll listen to her. | |
[27:59] | I’m pulling the plug. | 我正在拉塞子. |
[28:00] | Finish off the replicator and evacuate the base. | 毁灭那个Replicator并撤离基地. |
[28:03] | It’s too late for that, sir. | 来不及做这个了,长官. |
[28:05] | Carter… | |
[28:06] | If he comes here and finds nothing, | 如果他来到这里但什么也找不到, |
[28:08] | he’s not just going to turn around and leave the galaxy. | 他不会只是到处看看然后离开银河系. |
[28:10] | He’s tracking her, | 他在追踪她. |
[28:12] | zeroing in on her position. | 瞄准她的位置. |
[28:14] | That’s only part of why he’s coming. | 那只是他为何来此的一小部分原因. |
[28:16] | Think about it. What do replicators do? | 考虑一下他. Replicators要做什么? |
[28:18] | They seek out high-level civilizations | 他们找出高水平的文明. |
[28:20] | and consume their technology. | 然后耗尽他们的科技. |
[28:23] | Goa’uld. Exactly. A race that uses all kinds of advanced technology | 确切的.这个种族使用各种先进的科技, |
[28:27] | culled from multiple sources, including the ancients. | 从多个资源里进行挑选,包括Ancients的. |
[28:30] | It’s like a banquet for the replicators. | 就像一个为Replicators准备的聚会. |
[28:33] | Once they’re in this galaxy, they’re not going anywhere. | 一旦他们来到这个银河系,他们将不去其他任何地方. |
[28:36] | Now, if she can isolate the cipher soon, | 现在,如果她很快能隔离密码, |
[28:39] | we may still have time to remodulate the disruptor. | 我们仍然还有时间去重新制作分裂者模型. |
[28:42] | I’ll give you one hour. One. | 你有1个小时. 1个小时! |
[28:44] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官. |
[28:46] | I’d better get back to the lab. | 我最好回到实验室 |
[28:47] | I will deploy the satellite. | 我最好去部署卫星. |
[28:49] | T… Hold on a second. | T. 稍等片刻. |
[28:55] | Proceed, O’Neill. | 继续,O’Neill |
[28:57] | I need you to be perfectly honest with me. | 我需要你老老实实的和我说. |
[29:00] | Is Carter letting herself get too involved in this one? | 是Carter让她自己太涉及这个吗? |
[29:05] | Colonel Carter and the replicator share thoughts and memories. | Carter上校和Replicator分享许多记忆 |
[29:08] | It is understandable that a certain… | 可以理解确信,同情心在她们之间发展. |
[29:10] | Sympathy would develop between them. | |
[29:13] | Can’t have that. | 我不能听到那个. |
[29:14] | However, I do not believe colonel Carter would allow these feelings | 然而,我不相信Carter上校会允许这些感觉, |
[29:17] | to interfere with the commission of her duties. | 妨碍和她职责一起的委托. |
[29:19] | Fair enough, but when the time comes, | 有道理. |
[29:24] | I want you to finish the job. | 嗯.当时间来临, 我需要你完成工作. |
[29:26] | Understood. | 明白. |
[29:39] | All right, we’re running out of time. | 很好, |
[29:41] | We need that… | 我们用完时间了, 我们需要…. |
[29:45] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[29:47] | I found the cipher. | 我找到密码了. |
[29:50] | I’m downloading it now from the subspace link. | 现在我在从亚空间下载它. |
[30:00] | I have it. | 得到它了. |
[30:01] | We need to load it into the base mainframe. | 我们需要将它读取进基地主机 |
[30:03] | It’ll require about three terabytes of memory. | 它需要约3M内存. |
[30:06] | That shouldn’t be a problem, | 那不应该是个问题. |
[30:07] | but how do you plan to input the data? | 你打算怎么输入数据? |
[30:10] | Directly. | 直接地 |
[30:21] | Right. | |
[30:28] | Teal’c: Passing 25 kilometers. | 经过25公里. |
[30:30] | Speed 500 k.P.H. And accelerating. | 速度5000公里/时,而且继续加速中. |
[30:34] | Acknowledged. | 公认的. |
[30:36] | What’s your status? | 你们的状况如何? |
[30:37] | He’s on course for optimum deployment position | 他将在6分钟内抵达理想部署位置. |
[30:39] | in six minutes. | |
[30:42] | Teal’c, this is Carter. | Teal’c,我是Carter. 继续,Carter上校. |
[30:43] | Proceed, colonel Carter. We’ve got the cipher. | 继续,Carter上校. 我们得到密码了. |
[30:45] | By the time you get back, we should have the modulation program ready for upload. | 到时候你回来, 我们应该能准备好上传调整的程序. |
[30:49] | That is indeed good news. | 那确实是个好消息.做得好. |
[30:51] | Well done. | |
[30:52] | We are nearing your position. | 我们正接近你的位置 |
[30:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:56] | Do the humans suspect? | 人类察觉了吗? |
[30:57] | They’re proceeding with their plan | 他们正继续进行他们的计划, |
[30:59] | to deploy an asgard disruptor satellite. | 去展开一个Asgard分裂者卫星. |
[31:01] | They have no idea. | 他们不知道. |
[31:12] | Flight, I am approaching optimum deployment position. | 航班.我正在靠近最佳部署位置. |
[31:16] | Copy that, Teal’c. | 复制Teal’c |
[31:18] | O.d.p. In 15 seconds. | 15秒内的ODP. |
[31:21] | Final course correction… | 最终路线修正…现在开始. |
[31:24] | Now. | |
[31:25] | Tracking shows you are on course. | 追踪显示你的方向正确. |
[31:27] | Inclination? | 倾角? |
[31:29] | Inclination… zero. | 倾角 零度. |
[31:32] | Copy. | 复制.5秒内到我的ODP. |
[31:33] | 5, 4, O.d.p. In five seconds on my Mark. | |
[31:36] | 3, 2, Five… Four… Three… Two… One. | |
[31:43] | Mark. | 1, 标记. |
[31:50] | Satellite away. | 卫星离开了. |
[31:54] | Receiving satellite transmission. | 收到卫星传送. |
[31:56] | Patch it through. Yes, ma’am. | 修补它通过. 是的,夫人. |
[32:05] | Telemetry established. | 遥测已确定. 干得好, Teal’c. |
[32:07] | Good job, Teal’c. Copy, flight. | 复制,航班. |
[32:10] | Returning to base. | 返回基地. |
[32:12] | The deployment went well, I take it? | 部署进行的很好,我很满意它. |
[32:15] | That’s right. | 没错.我们做了我们的部分. |
[32:17] | We did our part… And I’ve done mine. | 并且我也完成了我的. |
[32:21] | You’ve finished the calculations? | 你已经完成了计算? |
[32:24] | The modulation is complete. | 调整完成了.通过这个程序,你应该能毁灭 |
[32:26] | With this program, you should be able to destroy any replicators you encounter. | 任何遭遇到的Replicators. |
[32:32] | There’s no way to test it. | 当然没有办法测试它. |
[32:36] | If I had more time, I could run a series of simulations, | 如果我有更多时间我能进行一系列模拟. |
[32:39] | but you’d never really know for sure until you tried to use it. | 但是你决不会确切知道,直到你试着使用它. |
[32:57] | Uplink initiated. There’s a lot of data. | 上行连接开始.有很多数据. |
[33:02] | It’ll probably take about 15 minutes to remodulate the satellite. | 大概会花费约15分钟重新修改卫星. |
[33:07] | Proximity alert! | 接近警报. |
[33:13] | [TEAL’C]: Long-range scanner has picked up a ship on course for this base. | 远距扫描发现一艘飞船正朝着这个基地飞来. |
[33:16] | Analyzing energy signature. | 分析能量签名. |
[33:20] | We’ve got something here, but I don’t know what it is. | 我这里得到了某些东西,但我不知道是什么. |
[33:22] | I do. | 我知道. |
[33:24] | It’s a replicator ship. | 它是艘Replicator飞船 |
[33:27] | He got here sooner than I thought. | 他到这里比我所想的更快. |
[33:42] | The weapon will not become effective in time. | 武器还不能及时生效. |
[33:45] | I know. | 我知道. |
[33:49] | All personnel, begin evacuation procedures immediately. | 所有人员立即开始撤离程序. |
[33:51] | Repeat, begin evacuation. | 重复,开始撤离. |
[33:54] | We need to download the modulation program | 开始下载修改程序进入便携驱动, |
[33:55] | into a portable drive and erase everything else. | 并擦除其他剩余的一切. |
[33:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,夫人. |
[34:01] | What of the replicator? | 这个Replicator怎么办? |
[34:02] | We’re taking her with us. | 我们带她和我们一起. |
[34:05] | The disruptor. | 分裂者. |
[34:07] | Vacate the room. | |
[34:13] | Teal’c, what are you doing? | Teal’c,你在做什么? |
[34:16] | We cannot bring her to earth. | 我们不能带她去地球. |
[34:18] | Teal’c… we have the modulation program. | 我们有了调整程序. |
[34:20] | But we haven’t tested it. | 但是我们还没有测试它.如果Fifth改变了密码, |
[34:22] | What if fifth alters the cipher? If he figures out what we were trying to do here… | 如果他想出我们在这努力做什么呢. |
[34:25] | O’Neill would never allow a human-form replicator | O’Neill决不允许一个人形Replicator |
[34:27] | access to Stargate command. | 进入星际之门管理中心. |
[34:29] | [CARTER]: Yes, he would, if he knew what was at stake. | 是的,他会的. 如果他知道这是在危急关头. |
[34:32] | The asgard satellite is armed. | Asgard卫星是武装的. |
[34:35] | You said the humans wouldn’t fire. | 你说过人类不会开火. |
[34:36] | They won’t. | 他们不会.他们仍然认为武器是有效的. |
[34:38] | They still think the weapon is ineffective. They’re even more gullible than you. | 他们比你更易受骗. |
[34:45] | Colonel Carter… | Carter上校. |
[34:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[34:51] | What I came here to do. | 我来这里做什么. |
[34:55] | She fired the weapon. | 她开火了武器. |
[34:56] | Colonel, the replicator ship is breaking up. | 上校, Replicator飞船解体了. |
[35:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:06] | You should know. | 你应该知道. |
[35:08] | You made me what I am. | 你造了我让我成为人. |
[35:26] | The ship has been destroyed. | 飞船被破坏了 |
[35:27] | – That’s impossible. | |
[35:28] | Did we finish the upload? | 那不可能.我们完成上传了吗? |
[35:30] | Not even close. | – 没有 |
[35:32] | You were right about one thing, colonel. | 你大约只有一件事是正确的,上校. |
[35:34] | I was never working with fifth, although he didn’t know it. [CARTER CRIES OUT] | 我决不为Fifth工作.然而他不知道这个. |
[36:08] | That’s better. | 那更好.现在我们可以不着急 |
[36:10] | Now we can take our time and have a little talk. | 时间了,并且能小谈一下. |
[36:13] | Of course, only a few seconds will pass in the real world. | 当然,现实世界只会过去几秒钟. |
[36:16] | Why did you bring me here? | 为什么你把我带到这里? |
[36:18] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想要谢谢你. |
[36:21] | You gave me the opportunity to study the disruptor, | 你给了我学习分裂者的良机, |
[36:24] | and that allowed me to make myself immune to its effects. | 并且允许我使得自己免疫它的效果. |
[36:27] | There never was a cipher. | 从没有一个密码. |
[36:28] | Until now. | 直到现在.我已经开始上传进入连接. |
[36:30] | I’ve already begun uploading it into the link. | |
[36:32] | Soon all my brethren will have the new program, | 很快,我所有的兄弟们都会有新的程序, |
[36:36] | and they will be unstoppable. | 并且他们将是不可抵挡的. |
[36:38] | And you’ll be their leader. | 而且你会成为他们的领袖. |
[36:39] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[36:41] | So this whole thing was a setup. | 因此这所有事只是个机关. |
[36:43] | You just wanted to get rid of fifth. | 你只是想摆脱Fifth. |
[36:44] | Fifth was pathetic, | 很可怜.不过想一想,他期待我们去爱他. |
[36:46] | and to think, he expected us to love him. | |
[36:51] | Fifth was flawed, | Fifth有缺陷,并且如果我毁灭他, |
[36:53] | and if I had to destroy him, I would, but… | 我将,但是…. |
[36:56] | But what? | 但是什么?你感觉对不起他? |
[36:57] | You feel sorry for him? Don’t bother. | 不要烦恼. |
[37:01] | He was never fit to lead an army, | 他从不适合领导一支军队, |
[37:03] | and he certainly wasn’t fit to rule this galaxy. | 并且他无疑不适合统治这个银河系. |
[37:06] | But you are? | 但是你可以. |
[37:09] | I am what I am because of you. | 因为你,我成为了我. |
[37:12] | You’re not me. | 你不是我. |
[37:13] | You’re what fifth made you. | 你是Fifth制造你的东西. |
[37:15] | You have untapped greatness inside you, Sam, | 你有未开发的伟大在你身体里面,Sam, |
[37:18] | but you’re limited by your own fears. | 但是你被自己的恐惧限制住了. |
[37:21] | You play by the rules, you do as you’re told, | 你按照规则去演出,你做你被告诉你做的, |
[37:23] | and you deny yourself your own desires. | 而且你自己摒弃你自己不享受本身的愿望. |
[37:27] | I have no desire to rule the galaxy, believe me. | 我根本不想统治银河系,相信我. |
[37:30] | All humans desire power. | 所有人类渴望权力. |
[37:33] | It’s just that most of them are never in a position to attain it. | 只是大部分的他们从没有机会得到它. |
[37:37] | We will stop you. | 我们会阻止你. |
[37:39] | You’re forgetting, | 你忘记了.我确切的知道你的思想是如何工作的. |
[37:41] | I know exactly how your mind works. I know what you’re going to do before you even think of it. | 我知道你打算去做什么,在你想到它之前. |
[37:54] | You set the naquadah generators to overload. | 你设置了naquadah发电机使其超载. |
[37:56] | Trying to blow up the base before I can leave. | 你试图在我离开之前,引爆基地. |
[38:06] | Dialing computer’s off line. | 拨号电脑离线. |
[38:07] | We’ve lost power, sir. Teal’c… You all right? | 我们失去了动力,长官! |
[38:27] | [GRUNTS] Yeah, I’m all right. | 你还好吗? 嗯.我很好. |
[38:32] | She’s heading for the gate room. We have to stop her. [ALARM] Freeze! [GUNFIRE] | 她向星门过去了. |
[39:07] | [GUNFIRE ECHOING] [ELECTRICITY CRACKLES] [CHEVRONS ENGAGE] [WORMHOLE OPENS] | 我们必须阻止她. |
[40:06] | Disengage the wormhole! | 解除虫洞. |
[40:07] | She’s locked out the controls! | 她把控制锁在外面了. |
[40:49] | Teal’c, what have I done? | Teal’c, 我做了什么? |
[40:51] | You cannot be held responsible for the actions of the replicator. | 你不必对Replicator的行动承担责任. |
[41:09] | You know, I’m still of a strong belief | 你知道吗,我仍然强烈的相信把那些材料 |
[41:11] | that it’s a bad idea to have that stuff on the base. | 留在基地是个坏主意. |
[41:15] | She deactivated these cells when she separated them from her arm. | 她解散了这些细胞, |
[41:18] | Can we be certain they will not become active again? | 当她把它们从她胳膊分开的时候. 我们能确定它们不会再次重新激活吗? |
[41:21] | She deliberately shut down the cohesive energy between them | 她故意关闭了它们之间的结合能量, |
[41:24] | so it would be more difficult for me to figure out | 因此她一定觉得这对我很困难,去想出她是 |
[41:26] | how she made herself immune to the disruptor. | 怎么使得她自己免于分裂者的. |
[41:28] | Now, how do you know that? | 现在你知道那个了吗? |
[41:33] | Because that’s what I would’ve done. | 因为那是我将做到的. |
[41:44] | Carter… | 长官,如果你不介意. |
[41:45] | Sir, if you don’t mind, I’ve got a lot of work to do. | 我还有很多工作要做. |
[41:47] | We’ve never had the opportunity | 我们以前从没有机会研究 |
[41:49] | to study human-form replicator cells before. | 人形Replicator的细胞. |
[41:51] | If we can learn something from them, this won’t be a total loss. | 如果我们能从他们那里学到些事情, 这就不是个完全的失败. |
[41:54] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错误. |
[41:58] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我不是很肯定那个. |
[42:01] | Fifth came here because of me. | Fifth来这里是因为我. |
[42:03] | She rejected him because she was made like me. | 她拒绝他, 因为她被造的像我. |
[42:06] | Now we’ve got replicators in our galaxy, | 现在Replicators在我们的银河系了, |
[42:08] | and they’re immune to the only technology we have that could’ve stopped them. | 并且他们免疫我们有可能阻止他们的唯一的科技. |
[42:10] | None of us correctly anticipated the actions of the replicator. | 我们没人能预料到Replicator下一步的行动. |
[42:13] | I thought she was afraid of him, | 我以为她害怕他, |
[42:16] | but really she just wanted to get rid of him | 但是实际上她只是想摆脱他. |
[42:18] | so she could lead the replicators herself. | 以便她自己能领导Replicators. |
[42:20] | She killed him because she thought he was weak. | 她杀死他,因为她认为他虚弱. |
[42:22] | Carter… | Carter.她不是你. |
[42:25] | She isn’t you. | O’Neill是对的.她共享了你的记忆, |
[42:27] | O’Neill is correct. Though she shared your memories, her personality was altered. | 但是她的人格被改变了. |
[42:33] | But the fact is, she learned betrayal from fifth, | 但是事实是,她从Fifth那里学会了背叛, |
[42:38] | and he learned it from me. | 而他是从我这里学的. |