时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Stargate sg-1… | |
[00:04] | So you guys are ex-n.I.D. | 那么,你们这些家伙是前NID了 |
[00:08] | Calling yourselves the trust now, right? | 你们现在称自己为“Trust”(Trust)? |
[00:10] | You try to shut down the sgc, | 你试图关闭SGC(星际之门指挥部) |
[00:12] | and you make this big speech | 你做了一个你如此厌恶秘密组织的演讲, |
[00:13] | about how much you hate secret organizations, | |
[00:16] | then you jump in bed with the n.I.D. | 然后却上了NID的床…你搞什么呢? |
[00:17] | What is that? | |
[00:18] | [PRESIDENT]: Consider your resignation accepted, Bob. | 考虑到你的辞呈已经被接受了,鲍勃 |
[00:20] | You can’t do that! | – 你们不能那样做. |
[00:21] | Oh, please, I’ve got enough on you to have you shot. | – 哦,请… 我有足够的资料可以送你去死 |
[00:24] | There’s no one here. We’ve got all the exits covered. | 这儿一个人也没有,我们把所有出口都堵住了… |
[00:26] | There’s no way they could’ve gotten out. | 他们没有任何出去的路 |
[00:27] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能? |
[00:29] | [DEVICE BEEPING] | |
[00:34] | This is the ship osiris left behind. | 这是奥斯埃瑞斯留下的船 |
[00:36] | If you hadn’t caught her, we never would’ve had this opportunity. | 如果你们没有抓住她,我们也不会有这种机会 |
[00:38] | They’re trying to run, sir. | 他们正试着去开动它,长官 |
[00:39] | Dammit. | 该死! |
[01:36] | Bad news. | 坏消息. |
[01:38] | You’re out of scotch. | 你没有苏格兰威士忌了. |
[01:42] | Well, if I’d known you were coming, | 哦,如果我知道你要来了, |
[01:45] | I’d have hidden the good stuff. [CHUCKLES] | 我会把好东西藏起来 |
[01:49] | If you’d known I was coming, | 如果你知道我要来, |
[01:51] | I doubt I’d have made it through the door. | 我猜我会从门进来的 |
[01:59] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话? |
[02:00] | The local sheriff’s a friend of mine. | 地方治安官是我的朋友 |
[02:02] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[02:03] | I may be disgraced, | 我也许不值得尊敬 |
[02:05] | but I’m not wanted for any crimes. | 但我并不想犯罪 |
[02:09] | Breaking and entering? | 破门而入? |
[02:12] | Jack… shh! | |
[02:15] | It’s ringing. | 电话通了. |
[02:21] | Now you can listen to what I have to say. | 现在你会听到我不得不说的话 |
[02:29] | [CELLPHONE BEEPS] | |
[02:30] | [SIGHS] | |
[02:32] | Oh, for god’s sake. | 哦,看在上帝的份上! |
[02:36] | You need to start trusting me, Jack. | 你必须要Trust我 |
[02:39] | Mm… No, I really don’t. | 不,不太可能 |
[02:42] | Yes, you really do. | 你确实得相信我 |
[02:47] | The fate of the planet depends on it. | 这个星球的命运就决定在这上面了 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 |
[03:59] | Hello? | 喂? |
[04:00] | Andy, it’s Jack. | 安迪, 我是Jack |
[04:01] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿,怎么了. |
[04:06] | Jack. Jack? | |
[04:08] | Hello? | 喂? |
[04:09] | I was just checking on Friday, | 我只是想确定一下星期五我们是不是还可以打牌 |
[04:10] | making sure we’re still on for poker. | |
[04:12] | Yeah, you bet. | – 是的,敢和你打赌 |
[04:13] | I’ll bring the beer. All right. | – 我会带啤酒去的 |
[04:15] | See you then. See you. | – 好的. – 那天见喽 |
[04:19] | Wise decision. | 聪明的决定. |
[04:26] | You’ve got three minutes… | 你有三分钟时间 |
[04:30] | Before I shoot you as an intruder in my home. | 在我把你当作一个我家的闯入者之前 |
[04:33] | [LAUGHS] | |
[04:35] | Same old Jack O’Neill. | 还是那个老Jack・O’Neill |
[04:37] | Although I hear you’re a general now. | 尽管我听说你已经是一个将军了 |
[04:40] | Congratulations. | 恭喜. |
[04:43] | All right, then, straight to the point. | 好吧,那么我直接说正题 |
[04:47] | You want to take down the trust. | 你想搞垮”Trust”,我能帮你 |
[04:49] | I can help you. | |
[04:51] | I’m sorry, I must’ve missed an episode. | 对不起,我也许错过了一些片断 |
[04:54] | I thought you guys were working together. | 我想你们是一伙儿的 |
[04:55] | After I was forced to resign as vice president, | 当我被近从副总统位子上退休之后, |
[04:58] | my relationship with the organization changed. | 我和他们的关系改变了 |
[05:02] | Meaning you were no longer useful | 就是你不再有用了,所以他们把你踢出来了 |
[05:04] | so they kicked you out on your ass. | |
[05:06] | That’s a rather crude way of putting it, but… | 那是一种相当粗鲁的说法,不过确实如此 |
[05:10] | Yes. | |
[05:12] | Why didn’t they just shoot you? | 为什么他们不直接杀了你? |
[05:15] | Believe me, that was a consideration, which is why, | 相信我,他们也曾考虑过 |
[05:17] | when they requested a meeting a few days ago, | 原因是他们几天前要和我见面时 |
[05:20] | I suggested a nice, public venue. | 我提出了一个非常热闹的见面地点 |
[05:27] | They made me a very… Interesting offer. | 他们给了我一个非常有意思的机会 |
[05:35] | In exchange for a large cash payment, | 来交换一大笔钞票 |
[05:38] | the trust wants me to arrange a meeting | “Trust”想让我安排一次和 |
[05:39] | with general miroslav kiselev, the Russian defense minister. | 米洛斯拉夫・基索洛夫将军的会面 俄国国防部部长 |
[05:45] | I thought they already had connections | 我觉得他们已经和俄罗斯的军方有联系了 |
[05:47] | with the Russian military. | |
[05:48] | This isn’t just a connection. | 这不仅仅是一种联系 |
[05:50] | Kiselev exercises operational authority | 基索洛夫掌握着俄罗斯所有的军队,包括核武器 |
[05:53] | over all of Russia’s armed forces, | |
[05:56] | including their nuclear arsenal. | |
[05:59] | And he just happens to be a good friend of yours. | 他就碰巧是你的好朋友 |
[06:04] | Nah… After the fall of communism, he was one of a number of officers | 在共产主义垮台后,他只是无数长官中的一个 |
[06:09] | assigned to pursue secret talks with the west | 被派去从事和西方的秘密谈判,目的是军事合作 |
[06:12] | aimed at military cooperation. | |
[06:16] | He was a hard-liner even then. | 他甚至那时还是一个强硬派. |
[06:18] | His country was falling apart, | 他的国家分裂了,但他到我们这儿来 |
[06:20] | but he came at us as though we were the ones at a disadvantage. | 好象我们才处于劣势似的 |
[06:25] | He and I developed a… Mutual respect. | 他和我相互尊重对方 |
[06:31] | What does the trust want with him? | “Trust”要他来做什么? |
[06:33] | Well, they wouldn’t give me any specifics, | 他们不会给我任何细节, |
[06:34] | but they know we entered into a deal with the Russians | 但是他们知道我们曾和俄国人有过 |
[06:37] | for control of the gate, and they also know | 星际之门上的协议 |
[06:39] | that there’s a growing sentiment in Moscow | 他们也知道莫斯科方面有一种日益增长的情绪 |
[06:41] | that we haven’t been keeping up our end of the bargain. | 就是我们没有按契约行事 |
[06:43] | You think they’re trying to turn the Russians against us. | 你认为他们想让俄国人把矛头指向我们 |
[06:47] | It’s ambitious, I know, even for the trust, | 即使对于”Trust”来说,这也是一种奢望, |
[06:49] | but from what I hear, | 但就我听说的,当你妨碍了他们那小小的 |
[06:51] | after you put a crimp in their little plan | |
[06:53] | to use symbiote poison | 用共生体毒素去杀死Goa’uld人的计划后, |
[06:55] | to wipe out the Goa’uld, there’s been a change of attitude. | 他们的态度有了变化 |
[06:58] | They’re no longer willing to stay in the shadows | 他们不会再一直在暗处等待时机 |
[07:01] | and bide their time. | |
[07:03] | They want to make a direct grab for power. | 他们想直接控制这股力量 |
[07:08] | That’s why I came to you. | 那是我来你这儿的原因. |
[07:11] | Yes, you’ve always struck me as the hero type. | 是的,你总是把我当成英雄的类型 |
[07:20] | You may question my methods, | 你可以质疑我的方法,但我做的任何事都是 |
[07:22] | but everything I did was for god and country. | 为了上帝和这个国家 |
[07:26] | For the trust to ally themselves with a foreign power | “Trust”和外国势力合起来对付美国 |
[07:29] | against the United States of america… | |
[07:31] | Well, that’s just something I can’t condone. | 那是我不能容许的事情 |
[07:33] | Kinsey, please. | Kinsey,拜托!别在我这儿骂骂咧咧了 |
[07:36] | Spare me the diatribe. | |
[07:39] | They kicked you when you were down, | 他们在你不行的时候把你踢了,你要报复 |
[07:41] | and you want revenge. It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单. |
[07:44] | The truth is, my motives are irrelevant. | 事实上,我的动机是和那无关的 |
[07:47] | The trust has become an imminent threat | “Trust”已经逐渐成为国家主权的威胁 |
[07:50] | to the sovereignty of this nation. | |
[07:52] | Now… what are you going to do about it? | 现在你准备怎么办? |
[08:01] | [CARTER]: What would happen if the trust | 这是一个问题,现在这个星际之门是借用的 |
[08:02] | actually convinced the Russians to back out of our deal? | |
[08:04] | Well, it would be a problem. | 如果俄国人坚持要把它要回,事情就会 |
[08:06] | Technically, the gate’s only here on loan. If the Russians decide they want it back, things could get sticky. | 有些不太好办 |
[08:10] | Is it possible Kinsey is simply lying? | Kinsey可能仅仅是在说谎么? |
[08:12] | That is always possible. | 那总是可能的. |
[08:16] | Has he asked for anything | 他有没有要什么东西作为交换? |
[08:17] | in return for the information? | |
[08:20] | Protection. | 保护. |
[08:22] | Makes sense. If he doesn’t cooperate, the trust will kill him. | 这还说得过去.如果他不合作,”Trust”会杀了他 |
[08:24] | Maybe he should cooperate. | 也许他应该合作 |
[08:26] | This could be our chance | 这也会是我们了解内部人员, |
[08:27] | to get somebody on the inside, infiltrate the organization. | 渗透这个组织的机会 |
[08:37] | You want me to wear a wire? | 你想让我戴些电子装置? |
[08:40] | That’s the deal. | 那就是我们的交易. |
[08:41] | I… I am not a spy. | 我不是一个间谍! |
[08:45] | Think of it this way… | 这样想想. |
[08:47] | If you don’t do what they want, they’ll kill you. | 如果你不按他们说的做… 他们会杀了你 |
[08:51] | If you don’t do what we want… | 如果你不按我们说的做 |
[08:55] | We’ll let them. | 我们会让他们那样做的 |
[08:58] | Well, that’s as good as pulling the trigger yourself. | 那和你自己扣扳机没什么区别 |
[09:00] | I thought Stargate command didn’t do that sort of thing. | 我以为星际之门指挥部不会做这样的事 |
[09:02] | Well, we’re under new management. | 哦,我们现在有新的管理方法 |
[09:08] | [CARTER]: All right, let’s test it. | 好的,让我们来测试一下 |
[09:10] | How’s it looking? | 看起来怎么样? |
[09:11] | We’ve got picture. | 有图象了 |
[09:13] | Let’s have your belt. | 给我们你的皮带 |
[09:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:16] | Because you’ll be wearing this one instead. | 你会换上这一条 |
[09:18] | The buckle contains a GPS receiver unit | 皮带扣有一个GPS接收单元. |
[09:21] | that’ll allow us to track your movements. | 那会让我们跟踪你的位置 |
[09:22] | When we’re done, I want that back. | 当这事结束了,我要我原来的那条 |
[09:25] | Now, they’ve arranged to meet you | 他们会安排你在一个偏僻的地方见面 |
[09:27] | in a remote location. | |
[09:28] | My guess is they’ll have you leave your car, | 我猜他们会让你离开你的车 |
[09:30] | and the they’ll drive you to a second location | 然后载你到第二个地方, |
[09:32] | where the actual meeting will take place. | 在那儿才会开始真正的会面 |
[09:33] | We’re going to have to keep back a fair distance | 现在我们会保持一定距离防止他们起疑 |
[09:35] | so as not to arouse suspicion, | |
[09:37] | but we will be monitoring your conversations | 但是我们会通过这个窃听装置监听你们的谈话 |
[09:39] | by means of this listening device | |
[09:41] | that we’ve fitted into the collar of your shirt. | 这个东西就在你的衬衫领子上 |
[09:43] | We’ve got a strike team with us. | 我们也叫来了一个突击队,如果情况不妙, |
[09:45] | They will be ready to move in at the first sign of trouble. | 他们就会立即冲进去 |
[09:48] | Now, in the event that something does go wrong, | 如果事情真的不顺利的话,我建议我们 |
[09:50] | I’d suggest we come up with a pre-established signal, | 采用一种约定好的暗号 |
[09:53] | preferably a code word | 最好是一种代号,让我们知道你有麻烦 |
[09:54] | that’ll let us know you’re in trouble. | |
[09:57] | How about something simple like “help”. | 简单点儿的东西怎么样,比如”救命” |
[10:01] | How about something a little less obvious like… | 不要那么明显,”红色”怎么样 |
[10:04] | “Red”? | |
[10:05] | Whatever. | |
[10:07] | Don’t be too direct fishing for information. | 打探消息不要太直接,让他们自己说 |
[10:10] | Let them do the talking. | |
[10:11] | Get out of my way. | 别挡路,我知道怎么做 |
[10:13] | I know what to do. | |
[10:32] | You’re late. | 你迟到了! |
[10:37] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[10:39] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不是. |
[10:57] | [CARTER]: He’s on the move. | 他开始动了. |
[10:59] | Understood. | 明白. |
[11:08] | [KINSEY]: So how long is this sightseeing trip going to last? | 那么这种蒙着眼睛的路要走多久? |
[11:11] | [JENNINGS]: We’ll let you know. | 我们会通知你的 |
[11:28] | They’ve turned off the main road. | 他离开了主路. |
[11:58] | They’ve stopped. | 他停下了 |
[12:13] | This way. | 这边走 |
[12:31] | Bob… Good to see you again. | 鲍勃,很高兴再见到你,蒙眼布的事对不起了 |
[12:34] | Sorry about the blindfold. | |
[12:41] | What can we get you to drink? | 我们怎么样才能让你喝点东西呢? |
[12:44] | What are you having? | 你们现在有什么? |
[12:45] | Vodka tonic. | Vodka Tonic酒. |
[12:48] | In that case, I’ll have a scotch. No ice. | 那样的话,我要一杯Scotch酒,不加冰 |
[12:50] | We’re glad you finally agreed to a private meeting. | 我们很高兴你最终接受了这个私人会面 |
[12:55] | We were afraid you might be holding a grudge against us. | 我们之前害怕你会不想再给我们任何东西 |
[13:00] | You mean because you abandoned me | 你指你们在我最需要你们的时候抛弃了我? |
[13:01] | at the moment I needed you the most? | |
[13:05] | You were a liability, Bob. | 你是一项债务,鲍勃,一个阻碍 |
[13:08] | An embarrassment. | |
[13:10] | I think you’ve got that backwards. | 我觉得你想起以前的事才这么说的 |
[13:13] | I was only forced to resign as vice president | 我在副总统位置上被迫辞职,因为他们 |
[13:16] | because they found out about my relationship with you. | 发现了我和你们的关系 |
[13:18] | Either way, | 无论如何,你对我们不再有用了 |
[13:19] | you were no longer useful to us. | 无论如何,你对我们不再有用了 |
[13:24] | You would’ve done the same. | 你只会做同样的事 |
[13:25] | [SCOFFS] | |
[13:27] | Maybe. | 也许吧. |
[13:29] | But when I cut someone loose, | 但是当我摆脱一个人的时候, |
[13:32] | I don’t go back to them groveling for favors. | 我不会再卑躬屈膝地向他们乞怜 |
[13:34] | You say what’s on your mind. | 你说你想要的东西,我会给你的 |
[13:36] | I’ll give you that. | |
[13:37] | Under other circumstances, | 在现在这种情况下,我会担心是否和你们墙 |
[13:38] | I might be worried about winding up like one of your trophies on the wall. | 上挂的战利品一样被吊在那里 |
[13:44] | But you’ve already made it clear that you need me, | 但是你们已经明白地说你们需要我 |
[13:46] | so I don’t have anything to worry about, do I? | 所以我不需要担心任何事,对吗? |
[13:53] | We’re losing video. | 我们收不到视频信号了 |
[13:54] | It’s true, we need you, | 是的,我们确实需要你,但不是你想的那种 |
[13:56] | but not for what you think. | |
[13:57] | Are they jamming us? | – 他们在干扰我们? – 我不知道 |
[13:58] | I don’t know. | – 他们在干扰我们? – 我不知道 |
[14:00] | What are you talking about? | 你们在讲什么? |
[14:03] | Show him. | 给他看看 |
[14:05] | [STATIC HUMMING] | |
[14:22] | This is why we need you, Bob. | 这就是我们需要你的原因 |
[14:28] | Wha… What the hell is going on here? [SHRILL WHINING] | 这到底是怎么了? |
[14:34] | They’re definitely jamming us. | 他们肯定在干扰我们 |
[14:36] | Teal’c, we’ve lost audio. Move in! | Teal’c我们已经失掉了音频,进去! |
[14:45] | Can you get the signal back? | 你能重新获得信号么? |
[14:46] | I can’t get past the interference. | 我不能绕过干扰信号. |
[15:07] | Clear! | |
[15:20] | They beamed out. | 他们用光传送离开了. |
[15:23] | This is starting to become a habit. | 这好象开始成为一种习惯 |
[15:29] | If the alkesh is in orbit, | 如果阿尔凯西在轨道上,他们肯定使用了 |
[15:31] | they must’ve fixed the cloak, because ssn hasn’t picked them up. | 隐蔽技术,因为SSN没有找到他们 |
[15:34] | What about the locator beacons? | 那他们的定位信号器呢? |
[15:36] | We’re running a search through the n.S.A. Satellite system, | 我们会用NSA的卫星系统做一下搜查, |
[15:38] | but all they’d have to do to avoid detection | 但他们只要改变一下频率就可以避免被检测到. |
[15:40] | is change the frequency. | |
[15:42] | Odds are we’re not going to find anything. | 我们基本上没可能找到任何东西 |
[15:45] | Well, the Pentagon’s been apprised of the situation. | 五角大楼已经获悉了目前的情况 |
[15:48] | They’re launching prometheus in about four hours. | 他们在4小时内会发射普罗米修斯号 |
[15:51] | I want you on board. | 我希望你能在船员名单里。 |
[15:53] | There’s a c-17 waiting for you at Peterson. | 在彼得森有一架C17等着你 |
[15:56] | Understood. | 明白 |
[15:57] | Sir, I’ve been going over the sensor logs | 长官,我调查了最近几次普罗米修斯和阿尔凯西 |
[16:00] | from the last encounter between prometheus and the alkesh. | 的相遇过程传感器记录文件 |
[16:03] | There were a few small anomalies | 在船隐藏之前有一些异常信号被发射出来 |
[16:04] | emanating from the ship’s position | |
[16:06] | before it decloaked. | |
[16:08] | It didn’t register because we didn’t know to look for them, | 这些东西没有被记录因为我们并不要找它 |
[16:10] | but I could create a program | 但我能设计一个程序修正传感器来记录这些数据 |
[16:12] | that would key the sensors to those particular readings. | |
[16:14] | I was just going to suggest that. | 我正要建议你这么做 |
[16:17] | So we’d be able to detect a cloaked ship? | 这样我们就能检测到隐藏了的飞船? |
[16:20] | Well, it’s not that simple. | 并不是那么简单.这些异常非常难检测到 |
[16:21] | These anomalies are very difficult to detect. | |
[16:24] | It might’ve just been a fluke | 我们第一次遇到他们时可能是侥幸获得这些的 |
[16:25] | that we picked them up the first time. | |
[16:27] | The effect is also mimicked | 这种效应和某种宇宙射线的类型相似, |
[16:29] | by certain types of cosmic radiation, but I still think it might improve our odds. | 但我仍认为它可以增加我们成功的机会 |
[16:33] | So instead of a million to one… | 那么不是百万分之一的机会了 |
[16:36] | Maybe 10,000 to one? | 也许是千分之一了 |
[16:40] | Improvement. | – 改进一下. – 好 |
[16:41] | Yeah. | – 改进一下. – 好 |
[16:42] | I’ll need a few hours to create the program. | 我需要几小时来编写程序 |
[16:44] | Fine. | 好的 |
[16:52] | I have to pick up my drycleaning. | 我要去拿我干洗的衣服. |
[16:54] | You’re on a flight to Moscow in half an hour. | 你半小时后将搭乘去莫斯科的飞机 |
[16:57] | I am? Yes, you are. | 我? |
[17:00] | Colonel Chekov’s people will meet you there. | 是的,是你 切科夫上校的人会在那儿接你 |
[17:02] | Will you please try to find out | 你能不能想办法查明到底出了什么事儿 |
[17:04] | what the hell is going on? | |
[17:06] | And if you get a chance, | 如果你有机会的话,栓住这个基索洛夫将军 |
[17:07] | hook up with this general kiselev. | |
[17:11] | Jack, they know that we’re onto them. | Jack,因为我们知道了他们的事 |
[17:12] | They may just abort the mission. | 他们可能会放弃原计划 |
[17:14] | No, the way Kinsey was talking, | 那,照Kinsey所说,他们似乎想在这儿玩点儿大的 |
[17:16] | it sounds like they’re looking for a big score here. | |
[17:18] | And what if he won’t cooperate with them? | 如果他不和他们合作的话呢? |
[17:22] | Kinsey’ll do what’s best for Kinsey. | Kinsey会尽量照顾好自己的 |
[17:24] | Yeah… | |
[17:42] | Sir, the download is complete. | 长官,下载完毕,Carter上校的新传感器程序 |
[17:43] | Colonel Carter’s new sensor program is on-line and operational. | 已经上线工作了 |
[17:46] | All right. Begin search pattern Alpha. | 好的,开始α搜索 |
[17:48] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官. |
[18:01] | Hi, uh, I’m here to see captain voronkov. | 嗨,我来这儿见范伦科夫上尉 |
[18:04] | No, there’s no captain voronkov here. | 这儿没有什么范伦科夫上尉 |
[18:06] | Oh, uh, that’s strange. The guy down the hall said… | 哦,真奇怪,大厅的女孩说… |
[18:11] | I am captain voronkova… Daria voronkova. | 我是范伦科娃上尉,达莉安・范伦科娃 |
[18:15] | You must be Daniel Jackson. | 你一定是Daniel・Jack. |
[18:16] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 是的,对不起,我被派来见切科夫上校的 |
[18:18] | I was told I’d be meeting colonel Chekov’s right-hand man, so, naturally, I assumed… | 得力助手,所以自然地认为我… |
[18:21] | For my part, I expected | 那样的话,我想我期待的是有一张褐色而苍白的 |
[18:23] | a drab, pasty-faced, middle-aged academic. | 脸的中年学者 |
[18:26] | I, too, am pleasantly surprised. | 我同样也非常吃惊 |
[18:30] | Oh… Uh, your English is excellent. | 你的英语非常棒 |
[18:34] | And how is your Russian? | 谢谢(俄语).你的俄语怎么样? 虽然我没有机会练习,我还是能交谈的 我希望你能听懂(俄语) |
[18:42] | Okay, we’ll stick to English, then. | 好吧,那我们只用英语好了 |
[18:45] | I will be your guide. | 我会是你的向导. |
[18:47] | Whatever you wish to do while you are in Moscow, | 你想在莫斯科做的一切必须向我提出请求 |
[18:49] | you will ask me first. I will take care of it. | 我会帮你打理 |
[18:52] | If you desire to meet with anyone, | 如果你想见什么人,我也会为你安排 |
[18:55] | I will arrange it for you. | |
[18:56] | If you go out on your own, | 如果你一个人出去,我没法保护你 |
[18:58] | I cannot protect you. | |
[18:59] | Lie to me, or attempt to mislead me, | 对我说谎或试图误导我的话,我都不会保护你 |
[19:01] | and I will not protect you. | |
[19:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:06] | Have you eaten a proper lunch? | 你有没有吃合适的午饭? |
[19:08] | I had something on the plane. | 我在飞机上吃了点东西 |
[19:10] | Then the answer is no. Good. | 那答案就是没有 好吧 |
[19:12] | I know a restaurant around the corner | 我知道街角有一个餐厅场卖最好的Salo(一种食品) |
[19:14] | that serves the best salo in Moscow. | |
[19:15] | Oh, I’m not a big fan of salo. | 哦,我不是特别喜欢Salo |
[19:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心,你会习惯的. |
[19:19] | You will acquire a taste. | |
[19:25] | [ALARM SOUNDING] | |
[19:29] | Sir, what’s going on? | 长官,发生了什么事? |
[19:31] | Russians have gone to a heightened state of alert. | 俄国人已经提高了警惕 |
[19:33] | Why? We’re trying to find out. | – 为什么? – 我正在查 |
[19:35] | The president’s called a meeting for the joint chiefs. | 总统正在准备参谋首长会议 |
[19:38] | We’re at defcon-3. | 我们在DEFCON 3. |
[19:55] | So, where exactly are we going? | 那么我们到底要去哪儿? |
[19:57] | You wish to meet with general kiselev, no? | 你想见到基索洛夫将军是吧? |
[20:01] | That is where we are going. | 那就是我们去的地方 |
[20:02] | You must be pretty well-connected | 你肯定和他保持紧密联络, |
[20:03] | to get me to see him this quickly. | 才能让我这么快和他见面 |
[20:07] | What do you know about him? | 关于他你知道多少? |
[20:08] | General miroslav kiselev… | 米洛斯拉夫・基索洛夫将军 |
[20:10] | Graduated with a gold medal from malinovskiy tank academy. | 从马洛莫斯基坦克学院毕业时被授于金质奖章 |
[20:14] | Received the hero of Russia | 被俄国英雄伟大的切西尼亚领导所感召 |
[20:15] | for his distinguished leadership in chechnya. | |
[20:18] | Commanded the carpathian military district iron division, | 普利汀军区钢铁之师的司令 |
[20:20] | then the 14th army in the transcaucasus military district. | 后来又去了唐古斯加军区的40军 |
[20:23] | He was head of the general staff academy for five years | 他在总参谋部当头5年后,就到了今天的位置 |
[20:27] | before being appointed to his present position. | |
[20:29] | So you’ve heard of him. | 那么,你听说过他. |
[20:32] | Kiselev is suspicious | 他还怀疑美国对全球的影响, |
[20:33] | of American global influence | |
[20:35] | and highly critical of what he calls | 同时,对他称为北约扩张的东西持批评态度 |
[20:37] | NATO expansion plans. | |
[20:39] | You may not receive a very warm welcome. | 你可能不会受到热烈的欢迎 上校 那就是那个想见基索洛夫将军的美国人? 是的 我们将留下他进行一些问讯 抓住他! |
[21:19] | What’s going on? I don’t know. | 怎么样了? 我不知道 长官,我能问一下这是什么意思么? 不行(俄语)! |
[21:28] | Don’t worry, Daniel. | 别担心,Daniel. |
[21:29] | I’ll find out what’s happening. | 我会搞清楚怎么回事的! |
[21:43] | Yeah, all right. | 好的. |
[21:45] | Okay, get back to me when you know something. | 好,如果你知道点儿什么的话来找我 |
[21:48] | Yeah. | |
[21:49] | Sir, colonel Chekov’s here to see you. | 长官,切科夫上校来见您了 |
[21:51] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[21:57] | General. Colonel. | 将军 上校! |
[21:59] | I was hoping you could shed some light | 我希望你能给我们现在的处境提供一点线索 |
[22:01] | on the situation here. | |
[22:02] | We can’t seem to get a straight answer | 我们好象不能从你们的政府得到正面的回答 |
[22:04] | from your government. | |
[22:06] | Well, the information coming out of Moscow | 莫斯科的秘密都会被严密地保护着 |
[22:09] | is guarded at best, | |
[22:11] | but my sources in the kremlin | 但我在克里姆林宫的线人说俄国军方正在 |
[22:13] | tell me the Russian military is increasing its alert status | 提高它的警戒等级 |
[22:16] | because they think the American administration | 因为他们认为美国政府已经危及了他们的安全 |
[22:18] | has been compromised. | |
[22:23] | Dr. Jackson. | Jack博士,对不起让您久等了 |
[22:24] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | |
[22:25] | No problem. You want to tell me what’s going on? | 没问题,你想告诉我发生了什么事么? |
[22:28] | All in good time. | 时间都合适,请卷起您的袖子 |
[22:29] | Now, please, roll up your sleeve. | |
[22:31] | We need a sample of your blood. | 我们需要您的血样 |
[22:37] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[22:39] | Either you cooperate, or we will take it by force. | 你要么合作,要么我们就强行进行了 |
[22:43] | [SIGHING] | |
[22:47] | This is a normal part of your interrogation procedure? | 这是你们审问过程的正常程序么? |
[22:50] | It depends what you wish to know. | 这取决于你想知道什么. |
[22:52] | In this case, it will answer a very specific question. | 在这种情况下,这会回答一个非常特殊的问题 |
[22:56] | What question? | 什么问题? |
[22:58] | Ow. | 噢! 立即分析 |
[23:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[23:12] | Why did you wish to see general kiselev? | 你为什么想见基索洛夫将军? |
[23:15] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[23:17] | Well, surely you can explain it to me. | 当然你可以向我解释 |
[23:18] | I think I’d rather explain it to general kiselev. | 我想我只会向基索洛夫将军讲 |
[23:20] | That’s not going to happen. | 那不可能了 |
[23:22] | You see, earlier today, | 你知道,今天早些时候,我们成功揭露了 |
[23:24] | we managed to uncover a plot against the general’s life. | 一次危及将军生命的图谋 |
[23:27] | Luckily, we captured the assassin | 幸运地,我们在杀手行动前就抓住了他 |
[23:28] | before he could make his move. | |
[23:36] | I believe you know him. | 我相信你认识他 |
[23:39] | [DANIEL]: Kinsey? | |
[23:40] | Robert Kinsey, | 罗伯物・Kinsey |
[23:42] | former vice president of the United States of america. | 前美国副总统 |
[23:44] | That’s insane. Why would Kinsey want to kill general kiselev? | 这简直疯了 Kinsey为什么会想杀基索洛夫将军? |
[23:48] | I’m afraid Mr. Kinsey | 我想恐怕Kinsey这些天并不是他自己 |
[23:49] | isn’t exactly himself these days. | |
[23:52] | By stopping me, | 阻止我,你只是延缓了不可避免的事情 |
[23:53] | you have only delayed the inevitable. | |
[23:58] | [GOA’ULD VOICE] Your world is doomed. | 你们的末日要来了. |
[24:02] | Now you begin to appreciate the gravity of this situation. | 现在你开始重视这种场合的必要性了吧 |
[24:13] | How could Kinsey have become a Goa’uld? | Kinsey怎么成为Goa’uld的? |
[24:15] | Five bucks says Carter has a theory. | 我出5美元赌Carter会有一个理论 |
[24:19] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上,我确实有 |
[24:20] | Huh? | |
[24:21] | According to tok’ra intelligence, | 根据Tokra的情报 |
[24:23] | the trust launched at least two poison attacks | “Trust”至少对Goa’uld世界发起了两次毒攻 |
[24:25] | against Goa’uld-occupied worlds after we took back the gate. | 在我们拿回星际之门之后 |
[24:29] | That means they had to leave the relatively safe confines | 那说明他们必须相对安全地离开 |
[24:31] | of the solar system and head out into the galaxy, | 太阳系跑到银河系里去 |
[24:34] | where they ran the risk of getting killed | 在那儿他们会冒被杀或被抓的风险 |
[24:36] | or captured. What are you suggesting? | 你在暗示什么? |
[24:40] | Any Goa’uld who got his hands on them | 任何控制他们的Goa’uld人会很快发现 |
[24:42] | would’ve discovered pretty quickly that they belonged to a top-secret organization | 他们属于一个极度机密的组织 |
[24:45] | with high-level connections | 并和这个星球最有影响力的政府和 |
[24:47] | to some of the most powerful governments and institutions on this planet, | 机构有高度的联系 |
[24:51] | including the sgc, area 51, | 包括SGC(星门指挥部),51区 |
[24:54] | and maybe even the ancient outpost in the antarctic. | 甚至南极洲上古人的村落 |
[24:57] | My god. | 我的天! |
[24:58] | You think they had been taken as hosts, | 你认为他们被当作宿主然后送回了地球? |
[25:00] | then sent back to earth. | |
[25:01] | I think it’s possible. | 我觉得这是可能的. |
[25:03] | They could have brought dozens, | 他们可能带了几十个,可能几百个共生虫回来了 |
[25:04] | maybe even hundreds of symbiotes back with them. | |
[25:07] | By now, the entire trust could have been taken over. | 目前,整个”Trust”可能都被取代了 |
[25:10] | But why would the Goa’uld | 为什么Goa’uld人想要刺杀基索洛夫将军呢? |
[25:11] | want to assassinate general kiselev? | |
[25:14] | We don’t know for sure that was the plan, | 我们不能确知他们的计划,但如果Carter是对的… |
[25:16] | but if Carter’s right, | |
[25:17] | Kinsey might have been trying to get a snake | Kinsey可能试着把一条小蛇放进基索洛夫的脑袋里 |
[25:19] | into kiselev’s head. | |
[25:20] | It makes sense. | 这讲得通 |
[25:22] | From kiselev, it’s one step up to the president of Russia. | 从基索洛夫,是接近俄国总统一步棋 |
[25:25] | How do we know he didn’t succeed? | 我们怎么知道他没有成功? |
[25:27] | Kinsey never met with the general. | Kinsey没有见到将军 |
[25:28] | He was arrested before he had the chance. | 他在有机会之前就被捕了 |
[25:31] | Well, my government feels | 现在我的政府认为美国政府已经被 |
[25:34] | that it is the American administration that has been infiltrated by the Goa’uld… | Goa’uld渗透了 |
[25:37] | Oh, here we go. | 哦,看看(就知道会说这上)! |
[25:38] | They are insisting that everyone in key positions, | 他们坚持关键位置的每个人,包括总统都 |
[25:41] | including the president, must submit for testing. | 必须接受检查 |
[25:47] | Not going to happen. | 不可能发生的 |
[25:49] | Well, then, we have a problem. | 哦,那我们就有一些麻烦了 |
[25:56] | Thank you for getting me out of there. | 谢谢你让我从这儿出来 |
[25:58] | It wasn’t easy. | 这不容易 |
[26:01] | Even after your blood test came back negative, | 即使你的血检是阴性的,他们仍要留住你 |
[26:03] | they still wanted to hold you. | |
[26:05] | Yeah, not a lot of trust and goodwill | 我猜,现在我们可能没太多Trust和权利 |
[26:07] | to spare right now, I guess. | 可以分享了 |
[26:10] | Listen, I need to talk to the Goa’uld. | 听着,我需要和Goa’uld人谈谈 |
[26:13] | You have to get me in to see Kinsey. Impossible. | 不行(俄语). 你必须让我见到Kinsey. |
[26:15] | To figure out what’s going on, we have to question him. | 不可能 如果我们想弄明白出了什么事, 我们必须问问他 |
[26:18] | He is being questioned, | 他正在被俄国军方情报部门接受审讯 |
[26:19] | by Russian military intelligence. | |
[26:21] | Yes, and he’s feeding them a pack of lies. | 是的,他正在给他们灌一堆谎话 |
[26:22] | He’s telling them the American administration has been infiltrated | 他告诉他们美国政府已经被渗透了 |
[26:24] | ’cause he wants to force a confrontation. | 因为他想得到一次面对面对质的机会 |
[26:26] | To what end? | 为什么? |
[26:28] | I don’t know. That’s why we need to talk to him. | 我不知道,那就是我必须和他谈的原因 |
[26:30] | [SPEAKS RUSSIAN] | Dosta(骂人的话)! |
[26:31] | Language. | 注意一下语言! |
[26:35] | Daria, please. | 达利安, 求你了. |
[26:40] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会想想我能做什么 |
[26:43] | In the meantime, stay here. | 同时,你待在这儿. |
[26:54] | Sir, we just received another report. | 长官,我们刚刚接到另一份报告 |
[26:57] | As of 09:12, the Chinese military have joined the Russians | 9:12时,中国军方也加入了俄国人的 |
[27:00] | in an elevated state of alert. | 警备度提高状态 |
[27:03] | Naturally. | 很自然 |
[27:06] | General. | 将军 |
[27:07] | I’ve been talking to my contacts | 我已经和我在克里姆林宫的联络人谈了 |
[27:09] | in the kremlin. | |
[27:10] | They tell me president mikhailov | 他们告诉我米开洛夫对现状并不满意, |
[27:11] | is not happy with the situation, | |
[27:13] | but he’s under considerable pressure | 但他正在被他的军事顾问的施压 |
[27:14] | from his military advisors. | |
[27:16] | In other words, kiselev is running the show. | 换句话说,基索洛夫正在负责这事 |
[27:18] | Da. | 是(俄语)! |
[27:20] | Any idea how we can keep this | 有办法让我们不要陷入武力吗? |
[27:22] | from going to total forces? | |
[27:23] | Yes, I have many friends | 是的,我在总参谋部有许多朋友 |
[27:25] | in the general staff. | |
[27:28] | If I can convince enough of them | 如果我能使足够多的人相信我, |
[27:29] | to take a united stand against escalation, | 采取联合而不是扩大冲突的态度, |
[27:32] | it could give our president sufficient leverage | 这就会给你们的总统足够的台阶下, |
[27:34] | to consider other options. | 让他考虑别的方案 |
[27:36] | And if kiselev finds out you’re going around him, | 如果基索洛夫发现你在他旁边搅局, |
[27:39] | it could make things worse. | 事情就会更糟的 |
[27:41] | At this point, I don’t believe we have much choice. | 在这点上,我不觉得我们有什么别的选择 |
[27:46] | Right. | 是的 谢谢,我们需要你的时候会给你打电话 |
[28:17] | So what should I call you? | 那么,我应该怎么称呼你? |
[28:19] | [AS GOA’ULD]: You are unworthy to speak my name. | 你不配叫我的名字 |
[28:22] | Maybe. | 也许. |
[28:24] | I’m guessing you work for the system lords, am I right? | 我猜你为系统领主们工作,对么? |
[28:28] | I know you’re not working for baal. | 我知道你不会为Baal工作,他忙于征服银河系 |
[28:29] | He’s too busy conquering the galaxy to bother with an unimportant planet like earth. | 才不会对地球这种不重要的地方所打搅 |
[28:33] | I’ve got to hand it to you, though. | 尽管如此,我会告诉你一些事 |
[28:34] | Your territories are falling one by one, | 领地慢慢失陷,你们的军队完全在撤退 |
[28:36] | your troops are in full retreat, | |
[28:37] | and you still find the time to try and destroy little old us. | 但你仍然有空来消灭渺小的老对手 |
[28:40] | The question is why. | 问题是为什么? |
[28:45] | Captain voronkova thinks it’s a petty need for revenge | 范伦科娃上尉论认为这是为这些年我们 |
[28:47] | for all the trouble we’ve caused you over the years, | 给你们带来麻烦的报复,一种… |
[28:50] | sort of a last-ditch attempt to take us with you before baal finishes you off. | 在Baal消灭你们之前带我们一起走的企图. |
[28:52] | I told her the system lords aren’t that pathetic. Are they? | 我告诉她系统领主没那么悲观,是吗? |
[28:54] | You are the one who is pathetic. | 你才是真正可怜的 |
[28:57] | You will die never knowing our true purpose. | 你会在知道我们真实目的之前就死掉 |
[29:02] | So there is a hidden agenda. | 那么就是说有一个密谋. |
[29:07] | We’re making progress now, aren’t we? | 我们有了一些进展了,是吧 |
[29:14] | Yeah. All right. | 是. |
[29:17] | Keep me posted. | 好的,随时通知我 |
[29:18] | Well, the Chinese are refusing to back down, | 好的,那么 |
[29:21] | and gosh and golly, go figure, | 啊,中国人拒绝撤回警备状态来搞清楚发生什么事 |
[29:23] | we’re picking up increased chatter from within Russia. | 我们发现俄国内部正在纷纷讨论 |
[29:26] | I’m still waiting to hear back | 我仍在等着莫斯科我的联络员发回消息 |
[29:27] | from my contacts in Moscow. | |
[29:29] | And I just talked to the joint chiefs. | 而且我刚刚和参谋长们谈过话 |
[29:33] | We’re going to defcon-2. | 我们正在去DEFCON 2. |
[29:38] | If we put our heads together, | 如果我们共同讨论一下,我可以肯定 |
[29:40] | we’d come up with a dozen reasons why you’d want to wipe us out. | 我们会提出一堆你要消灭我们的理由 |
[29:43] | The most important being the ancient weapon | 最重要的是我们拥有古人的武器 |
[29:45] | you know we possess. | |
[29:47] | I’m sure the system lords think that if they can get us to wipe ourselves out, | 我确定系统领主们认为如果他们可以让我们自行 |
[29:49] | they can step in and take it. Probably right. What I don’t understand is you… | 消灭他们就可以来拿走它,但我真不明白的是你 |
[29:54] | Why you’re so willing to sacrifice yourself. | 你为什么这么想要牺牲你自己? |
[29:56] | I assure you, | 我向你保证, |
[29:58] | I have no intention of dying on this miserable planet. | 我绝没想在这个可悲的星球上死去 |
[30:03] | You’re in Russian defense headquarters. | 你在俄国国防总部, |
[30:04] | It’s a primary target. | 一个非常重要的军事目标. |
[30:06] | If you do succeed in starting a nuclear war, | 即使你成功引起核战,但你也会和我们一起死 |
[30:08] | you’ll die with the rest of us. | |
[30:14] | Unless there’s something I’m missing. | 除非我漏掉了什么东西 |
[30:17] | You should return to your homes | 你应该回家和你的至爱们道别 |
[30:18] | and say farewell to your loved ones. | |
[30:20] | Your gods have deemed you to be unworthy, | 你们的神们认为你们没有价值 |
[30:24] | and the hour of reckoning is at hand. | 清算的时候到了 |
[30:27] | Air force space command | 空军航天部刚刚把所有导弹调整作为戒备 |
[30:28] | has put all of its missile wings on alert. | |
[30:30] | The first b2 left whiteman at 09:40. | 第一架B2在9:40离开了怀特曼 |
[30:32] | Flsatcom sent out | FL通信卫星发出了一个紧急行动通知 |
[30:34] | an emergency action message. | |
[30:36] | Nine of our missile submarines are at sea, | 9艘导弹潜艇下海,剩下的已经准备立即出发 |
[30:38] | and the rest are preparing for immediate sortie. | |
[30:40] | The president and his team are on their way to Andrews, | 总统和他的随行人员在去安德鲁斯的路上 |
[30:42] | where the national airborne command post is awaiting their arrival. | 国际航空总局正等着他们的来临 |
[30:48] | General kiselev found out | 基索洛夫将军发现我们正在集结反对他的势力 |
[30:50] | we were trying to rally support against him. | |
[30:52] | He’s already arrested several officers | 他已经一些莫须有的理由逮捕了一些官员. |
[30:54] | on trumped-up charges. | |
[30:56] | I’m afraid Dr. Jackson may be in danger. | 我担心Jack博士可能有危险 |
[30:59] | Come on. | 快点! |
[31:01] | I mean, next to slaughtering innocents, | 我指,靠… |
[31:03] | gloating is what you guys are all about. | 杀死无辜的人,你们只会沾沾自喜, |
[31:05] | It must be killing you, just sitting there, | 而只是坐在那儿 |
[31:08] | not bragging about your brilliant plan. [BEEPING] | 吹嘘你绝妙的计划只会害死你自己. |
[31:16] | We have to get out of here. Now. Why? What is it? | 我们必须立即离开这儿! |
[31:19] | They’re coming for us. Who? | 为什么,是什么? 他们向我们这边过来了 |
[31:20] | [GUARDS SPEAKING RUSSIAN] | 谁? 让开! 我们接到了基索洛夫将军的命令! |
[31:24] | You are too late. | 你们太晚了 |
[31:27] | [ARGUING IN RUSSIAN] | |
[31:32] | Sorry, guys. Got to go. | 对不起,伙计,我们要走了! |
[31:38] | [SPEAKS RUSSIAN] | |
[31:46] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? |
[31:47] | Dr. Jackson, welcome aboard the prometheus. | Jack博士,欢迎登上普罗米修斯 |
[31:49] | [JACKSON]: Any luck finding the alkesh? | 找阿尔凯西的事儿怎么样了? |
[31:51] | None. | 没有进展 |
[31:52] | Maybe he can help us. | 也许他能帮助我们 |
[31:54] | I think not. | 我不这样想 |
[31:56] | If you do not cooperate, I will kill you. | 如果你不合作,我会杀了你 |
[31:58] | Don’t you realize what you’ve done? | 你们难道没有意识到你们做了什么吗? |
[32:01] | The Russians already suspected | 俄国人已经怀疑你们被Goa’uld人渗透 |
[32:02] | you’d been compromised by the Goa’uld. | |
[32:06] | As far as they know, you helped me escape. | 就他们所知,你帮我逃脱了 |
[32:09] | You’ve done more to convince them | 你比我曾做的更让他们相信这一点 |
[32:10] | than I ever could. | |
[32:19] | Listen up, people. | 听着! |
[32:21] | Just got word. | 我收到消息 |
[32:23] | The Russians have | 俄国人已经做好全面军事准备 |
[32:25] | gone to a state of full military preparedness. | |
[32:27] | As of this moment, we’re at defcon-1. | 这一刻起,我们在DEFCON |
[32:30] | 1. [ALARM SOUNDS] | |
[32:38] | The Russians will no doubt | 俄国人无疑相信绑架我会隐蔽你们政府被 |
[32:40] | view my abduction as an attempt to hide evidence that your government has been infiltrated by the Goa’uld. | Goa’uld人渗透的证据 |
[32:46] | You have no choice but to return me | 你们没有任何选择,只有把我送回去. |
[32:49] | immediately. | |
[32:50] | Yeah, see, that’s the part I don’t understand. | 是的,瞧,那是我最不明白的地方. |
[32:52] | The whole time you were down there, | 你在下面的所有时间里,都在尽力制造一场 |
[32:54] | you were doing your best to start a nuclear war, even though you were right in the line of fire. | 核战,即使在枪口前面也是如此 |
[32:57] | Now you want to go back? | 现在你想回去? |
[33:01] | He has a way out. | 他有办法出去. |
[33:03] | He knows someone on the inside, someone who can protect him. | 他认识一些内部的人 那人会保护他 |
[33:08] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[33:09] | I have nothing more to say to you. | 我没有任何可说的了 |
[33:11] | We can start this again | 我们会再开始问讯的,当他再多想想以后 |
[33:13] | when he’s had some time to think about it. Take him to the brig. | 把他带到侧舱去 |
[33:22] | All our naval forces have been deployed, | 我们所有的海军也布置好了,而且我们也有 |
[33:24] | and we’ve got some pretty big birds in the air right now. | 一些不小的鸟放到天上去了(代指飞机) |
[33:29] | Radio chatter suggests | 无线电通话说明你们的人和中国人已经 |
[33:30] | that both your people and the Chinese have alerted their missile regiments. | 用导弹群系统进行了戒备 |
[33:35] | They’re posturing. | 他们做出了一种姿态 |
[33:37] | Kiselev knows that even if he launches | 基索洛夫知道即使他能够先有效打击 |
[33:38] | an effective first strike against your land-based forces, | 你们的地面部队 |
[33:41] | your sea-based missiles | 你们海上发射的导弹也已经就位准备回敬 |
[33:43] | are already in a position | |
[33:44] | to exact extreme retribution. | |
[33:46] | Yeah, that’s only if he doesn’t completely lose his mind, | 是的,只要他还没有神志不清 |
[33:48] | and I’m not discounting the possibility. | 我并非降低了那种可能性 |
[33:51] | As acting commander-in-chief | 作为俄国军队的总司令 |
[33:53] | of the Russian armed forces, | |
[33:54] | president mikhailov is our only hope of reeling him in. | 米开洛夫总统是我们唯一的希望来把他拉回来 |
[33:56] | Well, we can’t get through to him. | 我们不能联系到他! |
[33:58] | He’s not even taking calls | 他甚至不再接白宫的电话 |
[34:00] | from the white house anymore. | |
[34:02] | He is convinced the Goa’uld now control the American administration. | 他已经确信Goa’uld人控制着美国政府 |
[34:06] | [SIGHING] Look. | 听着,我认识一些他的私人成员,我 |
[34:08] | I know a few people on his personal staff. I may be able to get the direct line, | 也许可以直接和他谈谈 |
[34:13] | but if we do make contact, | 但是,即使我们真的联系上了 |
[34:15] | we’ll only have a few minutes | 我们也只有几分钟时间来向他证明 |
[34:16] | to convince him that general kiselev has been misled by the Goa’uld. | 基索洛夫将军被Goa’uld人误导了 |
[34:20] | Now, right now, I don’t see | 现在,我还不清楚我们应该如何去做 |
[34:21] | how we’re going to do that. | |
[34:33] | We are in position. | 我们到位了. |
[34:36] | Have they detected our presence? | 他们检测到了我们没有? |
[34:38] | No. | 没有. |
[34:39] | Very well. | 非常好,毁掉这艘船 |
[34:40] | Destroy the ship. | |
[34:42] | They have superior shields. | 他们有超级防护罩,如果我们不能在第一击 |
[34:44] | If we do not succeed with the first salvo, we will be at a disadvantage. | 就成功的话,我们就会失了先机 |
[34:47] | So long as he is in their hands, | 只要他还在他们手里 |
[34:49] | he remains a liability. We have no choice. | 他始终是一个包袱,我们没有选择 |
[34:52] | Understood. | 明白 |
[35:01] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是什么? |
[35:11] | We’re under attack. Shields up! | – 我们受到攻击 – 启动防护罩! |
[35:14] | Shields are down to 40%. | 防护罩能量下降到40%,我们的右舷发动机坏了 |
[35:16] | We’ve lost starboard engines. | |
[35:17] | Transfer power to port engines. | 把能量送到左舷去,给我紧急机动系统, |
[35:18] | Give me evasive maneuvers. Bring all weapon batteries on-line. | 把所有武器挂上线 |
[35:21] | Bridge, this is sergeant Larson. | – 布里兹, |
[35:23] | Go ahead. | 我是中士拉尔森 – 说 |
[35:24] | I’m sorry, sir. The prisoner escaped. | 对不起,长官,犯人逃跑了 |
[35:27] | The ring room. | 很好. |
[35:36] | Please, tell me you have something. | 请告诉我你有些东西 |
[35:39] | Yes, sir, I think I do. | 是的,长官,我们有 |
[35:41] | I’ve been going over everything we have | 我调查了我们所拥有的基索洛夫将军的资料 |
[35:43] | on general kiselev, and I found this. | 然后发现了这个 |
[35:46] | Colonel ruslan chernovshev. | 路瑟林・切尔诺夫切夫上校。他是基索洛夫 |
[35:49] | He was kiselev’s chief of staff, his right-hand man. | 手下的的头号人物,他的左右手 |
[35:52] | Three years ago, | 三年前,他涉嫌一个把抓到的共生体卖给 |
[35:53] | he was involved in a plot to sell a captured symbiote to elements of the trust, | “Trust”成员的案件 |
[35:56] | then operating within the n.I.D. | 然后这件事在NID内部解决了 |
[35:59] | That means the trust had a direct connection | 那就说明”Trust”和基索洛夫之间有直接关系 |
[36:01] | to kiselev. | |
[36:03] | They didn’t need Kinsey. | 他们不需要Kinsey |
[36:04] | He was just a pretext | 他只是为这种对抗正名的前戏,让那些人 |
[36:06] | to justify this confrontation by making them think that we’d been compromised. | 认为我们已经被渗透了 |
[36:09] | So, if the trust had access to kiselev, | 所以如果”Trust”已经和基索洛夫有联系 |
[36:12] | then he could have been compromised as well. | 那他有可能已经被渗透了 |
[36:14] | Exactly. | 确实如此 |
[36:16] | This… Is a file photo of general kiselev | 这是基索洛夫将军三年前文件上的照片 |
[36:19] | taken three years ago. | |
[36:21] | And this… Was taken less than a week ago | 这是一周内的照片,拍摄于他在指挥学院 |
[36:24] | during a speech he gave to the general staff academy. | 的一次演讲之时 |
[36:27] | Notice the difference? | 发现不同了没有? |
[36:31] | Glasses? | 眼镜? |
[36:33] | May I see that? | 我能看看么? |
[36:36] | We know that symbiotes have healing power. | 我们知道共生体有治疗的能力. |
[36:38] | They can cure a host body | 他们可以治愈任何宿主的生理缺陷, |
[36:40] | of any number of physical shortcomings, including bad eyesight. | 包括视力缺陷 |
[36:45] | That’s it? | 是吗? |
[36:46] | Did it occur to you that he might be wearing contacts? | 你见过他戴隐形眼镜么? |
[36:50] | Sir, I realize it’s not a lot to go on. | 长官,我觉得这不足以证明 |
[36:52] | Have you heard of laser surgery? Sir… | 你们听说过激光疗法么? |
[36:54] | No, wait, colonel Carter is right. | 不等等,Carter上校是对的 |
[36:56] | General kiselev suffered from glaucoma. | 基索洛夫将军有青光眼,他的视力极差 |
[36:58] | His vision was extremely poor. | |
[37:00] | There is no possibility he could have read | 他不可能会不戴眼镜来看准备好的文案 |
[37:03] | from a prepared statement without his glasses. | |
[37:05] | Sir, I think kiselev’s a Goa’uld. | 长官,我认为基索洛夫是一个Goa’uld |
[37:08] | I think he has been all along. | 我认为他一直都是 |
[37:48] | Crap. | 该死! |
[37:56] | We’ve almost got it, sir. Stand by. | 我们基本上搞定了,长官,准备行动 |
[37:59] | Hey. | 嘿!我们怎么知道米开洛夫没有被感染? |
[38:01] | How do we know mikhailov hasn’t been infected, too? | |
[38:04] | We don’t, but at this point, | 我们不知道,但这会儿, |
[38:07] | we hardly have anything to lose. | 我们几乎不能再失去任何东西 |
[38:09] | Good point. | 说的好 |
[38:10] | We’ve got it, sir. You’re on. | 我们已经取得联系了,长官,通了 |
[38:14] | Mr. President, can you hear me? | 总统先生,你能听见我说话么? |
[38:16] | Colonel Chekov, this is highly irregular. | 切科夫上校,这是极为不正常的 |
[38:18] | Yes, sir, | 是的,长官,现在却是极为非常的时期 |
[38:19] | but these are highly unusual circumstances. | |
[38:23] | Agreed. | 同意. |
[38:24] | Is general O’Neill there with you? | O’Neill将军和你一起么? |
[38:26] | I’m here, Mr. President. | 我在这儿,总统先生 |
[38:27] | It’s good to speak with you again. | 很高兴又和你谈话, |
[38:29] | Although, you understand, at the moment, | 尽管目前,你知道的 |
[38:31] | I cannot trust anything you say. | 我不能相信和你说的话. |
[38:33] | Yeah, about that. | 是的,关于那个. |
[38:36] | It’s true, there has been | Goa’uld人的渗透是事实, |
[38:37] | a Goa’uld infiltration… | |
[38:40] | But it’s not on our side. | 但不是在我们这边,是在你们那边 |
[38:42] | It’s on yours. | |
[38:48] | What is it exactly that you are saying? | 你到底在说什么? |
[38:52] | Let me put it this way, sir… | 让我这么说,先生. |
[38:55] | He last time you saw general kiselev, | 你上次见到基索洛夫的时候,你有否 |
[38:58] | did you happen to notice if he was wearing his glasses? | 看到他戴着眼镜? |
[39:04] | Shields are holding, sir, 40% and steady. | 防护罩稳定了,长官,稳定在40% |
[39:07] | Then we’ve got him. | 我们发现他们了 |
[39:08] | Come about, and prepare to fire on my signal. | 准备好在我的信号下开火 |
[39:12] | [FOOTSTEPS] | |
[39:18] | I’m pleased you were able to use my diversion to free yourself. | 很高兴你能自己用转换器逃出来. |
[39:21] | Do you think I’m a fool? | 你认为我是傻瓜? |
[39:23] | You tried to destroy the ship because you thought | 你们试图毁掉那飞船,因为你们怕我 |
[39:25] | I would reveal information about you. | 泄露你们的秘密. |
[39:28] | Of course not. | 绝不是.我们只是… |
[39:29] | We were merely… | |
[39:32] | Open fire, all batteries. | 开火,所有的大炮! |
[39:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官. |
[39:55] | We’re sending you the relevant documents now, Mr. President. | 我们正在向您传送相关文件,总统先生. |
[39:58] | Proof of colonel chernovshev’s prior relationship | 切尔诺切夫上校早先与”Trust”有关系的证据 |
[40:00] | with the trust. | |
[40:02] | Plus, a list of generals who are willing to support you, | 和一个会支持你的将军的名单, |
[40:04] | should you decide to move against general kiselev. | 你会决定向基索洛夫将军发难么 |
[40:07] | I must say, | 我必须说,我不确定 |
[40:08] | I’m not sure what to make of all this. | 这些事怎么处理. |
[40:10] | Well… you could start by trusting us. | 你可以从信任我们开始 |
[40:14] | And if you have been compromised by the Goa’uld, | 如果你已经被Goa’uld渗透了 |
[40:16] | I would be standing down my forces | 我会让我的部队撤回来 |
[40:18] | with the Americans in position to launch an immediate attack. | 而美国人会立即发动进攻! |
[40:21] | Sir, we both know neither side can win outright | 长官,我们都知道任何一方仅凭先发动 |
[40:25] | with a first strike. | 进攻都是不会赢得这场战争的 |
[40:26] | That’s the whole point. | 那就是所有的关键,Goa’uld不需要一个 |
[40:28] | The Goa’uld don’t want a winner. They want us to destroy each other. | 胜利者,而是要我们自相残杀 |
[40:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:34] | We believe their ultimate goal is to get their hands | 我们相信他们的终极目的是得到南极洲的 |
[40:36] | on the ancient weapon in Antarctica. | 古人的武器 |
[40:39] | Sir. | 长官,MPIC正在报告发现俄国537导弹 |
[40:40] | N.p.i.c. Is reporting visuals from Russian missile site 537. | 基地有动静 |
[40:44] | Silo doors are open, | 发射井的门打开了. |
[40:46] | evidence of a fire fight on the ground. | 这是地面进攻的先兆 |
[40:47] | Oh, my god. Kiselev is trying to launch without authorization. | 天哪!基索洛夫在没有得到允许的情况 下竟想发射导弹 |
[40:51] | Mr. President, | 总统先生. |
[40:52] | you are about to lose control of your own forces. | 总统先生,你正在失掉你 自己军队的控制权 |
[40:55] | – You have to do something right now. | |
[40:57] | I am… [STATIC WHINES] | 你现在必须做点什么 |
[41:00] | [TRANSMISSION ENDS] | – 我正在… |
[41:01] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[41:02] | We lost the connection. | 信号没了 |
[41:03] | The line is down. | |
[41:08] | Sir, the alkesh is no longer | 长官,阿尔凯西不再躲避也不回击 |
[41:10] | making evasive maneuvers or returning fire. | |
[41:12] | We have a clear shot. | 我们能清楚地看见他们 |
[41:15] | Stand by. | 准备开火 |
[41:21] | Why are we not returning fire? | 我们为什么不回击? |
[41:33] | They’re powering weapons. | 他们在给武器补充能量. |
[41:35] | Take them out. | 干掉他们. |
[41:47] | Target destroyed. | 目标被消灭. |
[42:13] | Get me Washington. | 给我接华盛顿 |
[42:15] | General. Wait. | 将军,等等! |
[42:16] | We’re out of time, colonel. | 我们没时间了,上校. |
[42:19] | Please. | 求你了. |
[42:27] | Sir, n.P.I.C. Is reporting new visuals at 537. | 长官, MPIC报告537有新的举动 |
[42:33] | Silo doors are closing. | 发射井门关上了. |
[42:34] | Russian bombers are turning around and returning to base. | 俄国轰炸机已经撤退并返回基地 |
[42:41] | They’re standing down. | 他们撤退了 |