| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | The systems lords are no longer. | 系统领主们已经不再存在了 | 
| [00:08] | You have become a meaningless coalition | 你们已经成为了一个没有意义的联盟 | 
| [00:11] | that cannot resist the power of my master, lord ba’al. | 这不能抵抗我的主人Baal的势力 | 
| [00:23] | Your master has no honor. | 你的主人不值得尊敬 | 
| [00:26] | The system lords have not weakened in their resolve. | 系统领主们的决心上并没有被削弱 | 
| [00:29] | The Jaffa are weak-willed and fallible. | 那些Jaffa才是意志不坚定和易犯错误的家伙 | 
| [00:32] | Is it any wonder they’ve begun to doubt their faith in the gods? | 他们怀疑自己对神的信仰很奇怪吗? | 
| [00:36] | So many Goa’uld have fallen. | 这么多的Goa’uld都倒下了 | 
| [00:38] | Ba’al was wise to send a representative. | Baal明智地排了一个代表 | 
| [00:41] | I would have killed him with my own hands! | 我本该亲手杀了他! | 
| [00:44] | Despite your ill will, | 尽管你有这么多邪恶的念头,Baal大人 | 
| [00:46] | lord ba’al wishes to extend a most generous offer. | 还是希望继续给你一个慷慨的选择 | 
| [00:50] | In exchange for your surrender, | 来换取你的投降 | 
| [00:52] | ba’al will allow you to keep your armies, | Baal会允许你保有你的军队 | 
| [00:54] | and continue to administrate your territories under his authority. | 你还可以继续在他的批准下管理你的领地 | 
| [00:58] | You will be permitted to live, so long as you bow before him as the supreme commander | 只要你屈服于他并承认他是所有Goa’uld人的领导者 | 
| [01:04] | of the entire Goa’uld domain. | 他会允许你继续活着的 | 
| [01:08] | Refusal to accept the terms of this offer | 不接受这份仁慈的恩赐 | 
| [01:11] | will result in the resumption of hostilities, and, ultimately, your death. | 会恢复敌对关系并带来更多的死亡 | 
| [01:22] | Bring her. | 带她上来 | 
| [01:24] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? | 
| [01:26] | I should ask you the same thing. | 我该问你相同的问题 | 
| [01:38] | Selkhet: Major Samantha Carter. | Samantha Carter少校 | 
| [01:43] | Actually, I’m a colonel now. | 事实上她是复制品 我现在是上校了 | 
| [01:50] | Her cargo ship was intercepted by my sentries | 她的货船被我的哨兵截获, | 
| [01:53] | when it violated the proximity zone around this station. I am well aware of your past relationship | 在她冒犯这个地方的邻近区域时 | 
| [01:59] | with sg-1 and the tauri. | 我很清楚你过去和SG1与地球的关系 | 
| [02:02] | Would you have me believe that her sudden appearance here | |
| [02:04] | is nothing more than mere coincidence? | 你能让我相信她在这儿的突然出现 只是一个巧合吗? | 
| [02:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? | 
| [02:15] | [METAL SCRAPING] | 《星际之门 第1代:SG1》 | 
| [03:48] | They are late. | 他们已经晚了 | 
| [03:49] | Or they’re not coming. | 或者他们不会来了 | 
| [03:51] | Were that the case, raknor would have sent word. | 如果是后者的话,Rak’nor会发消息过来的 | 
| [03:53] | If he were able to do so. | 只有他还能做到这些的时候才行 | 
| [03:55] | Maybe we should reconsider the mission. | 可能我们需要重新考虑一下这个任务了 | 
| [03:58] | This is not an sgc mission. | 这并不是一个SGC的任务 | 
| [03:59] | Reconsidering is not an option. | 重新考虑是不允许的 | 
| [04:03] | Look, I know the timing of these first few surprise attacks is crucial, but… | 听着,我知道最先的几次突袭是很重要的,但… | 
| [04:06] | And we’re just here as observers, | 而且我们在只是在这儿做观察,但是现在… | 
| [04:09] | but right now, I’m observing the fact | 我观察到的事实是如果你跑到Amateratsu的母船上 | 
| [04:11] | that if you take on one of amaterasu’s motherships | |
| [04:13] | without proper backup, | 而没有适当的后援的话,你可能会死掉 | 
| [04:14] | you could get yourself killed. | |
| [04:16] | Us observers, too. | 我们也是这些场景的观察者 | 
| [04:17] | Many such attacks have been coordinated | 同类的攻击会同时从银河系的许多坐标上启动 | 
| [04:19] | simultaneously across the galaxy, | |
| [04:21] | each one designed to create a strategic weakness | 每一个攻击任务都在战略上削弱系统领主的一部分势力 | 
| [04:24] | in the forces of the system lords. | |
| [04:26] | And if even one fails, I know… | 如果有一个失败了…我懂! | 
| [04:28] | The rebel Jaffa have gone to great lengths | 反叛的Jaffa已经为获得正在被 | 
| [04:30] | to acquire the security codes currently being used by the system lords. | 系统领主使用的密码而奋斗了很久 | 
| [04:33] | If all goes according to plan, | 如果一切都如计划行事, | 
| [04:34] | they will believe we are allies and lower their shields. | 他们会相信我们是盟友 并去除防护罩 | 
| [04:36] | If all goes according to plan. | 如果一切都如计划行事 | 
| [04:38] | Once the shields are lowered, | 一旦防护罩关掉,这艘船上的Jaffa们, | 
| [04:39] | the Jaffa contingent aboard this vessel | |
| [04:41] | should be sufficient to overwhelm | 会帮我们克服可能遇到的最初的抵抗 | 
| [04:42] | any initial resistance we may encounter. | |
| [04:45] | We have allies within the ranks of amaterasu’s Jaffa | 我们在Amateratsu的Jaffa队中也有人, | 
| [04:47] | who will also help facilitate our attacks. | 他们会给我们的攻击提供便利 | 
| [04:50] | Once the others witness the death of their false god, | 一旦其他人目睹了他们伪神的死亡, | 
| [04:53] | they will realize the truth, and join our ranks. | 他们会发现真相并加入我们的阵营 | 
| [04:56] | Isn’t the fact we haven’t heard from raknor | 我们还没有收到Rak’nor的消息是事实吧, | 
| [04:59] | kind of a bad sign? [BEEPING] | 某种坏兆头? | 
| [05:07] | What is it? | 那是什么? | 
| [05:08] | The ship’s sensors have detected a vessel | 探测器发现了一艘船, | 
| [05:10] | closing in on our position. | 慢慢向我们的位置接近, | 
| [05:12] | Hatak class. | 是Hat’ak级的 | 
| [05:13] | Raknor? Unlikely. | 不像. | 
| [05:15] | Raknor would have hailed long before his approach. | Rak’nor会在他来之前很远就打招呼的 | 
| [05:17] | Then it has to be amaterasu. | 那这个肯定是Amateratsu | 
| [05:20] | Shouldn’t we get out of here? | 我们不应该离开这吗? | 
| [05:24] | Teal’c, the odds are not in our favor. | Teal’c, 运气总不在我们这一边 | 
| [05:28] | They never are, Daniel Jackson. | 从来没有, | 
| [05:34] | I am hailing them and transmitting the security codes. | 我和他们打招呼并传送我们的安全码 | 
| [05:38] | [WEAPONS FIRING] | |
| [05:40] | They fired on us. | 他们向我们开火了 | 
| [05:44] | Shield strength is down 60%. | 防护罩的能量将到60% | 
| [05:46] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能? | 
| [05:47] | What the hell did they hit us with? | 他们用什么打的我们? | 
| [05:51] | Returning fire. | 回击 | 
| [06:00] | Our weapons are ineffective. | 我们的武器不起作用 | 
| [06:04] | We have lost shields. | 我们的防护罩没有了 | 
| [06:06] | Now can we get out of here? | 现在我们能离开这吗? | 
| [06:07] | Navigational controls are not responding. | 导航控制系统没有反应,我们必须撤离了! | 
| [06:10] | We must evacuate. | |
| [06:12] | Glider bay? | 滑翔机? | 
| [06:14] | We can use the rings to transport to the planet below | 我们可以用环传送装置到下面那个星球去 | 
| [06:16] | and escape through the Stargate. | |
| [06:29] | What is it? | 那是什么? | 
| [06:31] | [BEEPING] | |
| [06:36] | That’s not good. | 那不太好 | 
| [06:37] | This way. | 这边走 | 
| [06:49] | [GUNFIRE] | |
| [06:58] | Daniel! | |
| [07:00] | Colonel Carter. | |
| [07:10] | [GATE CLOSES] | |
| [07:13] | Jacob! | |
| [07:14] | Jack, | Jack, we’ve got a problem. | 
| [07:16] | We need to talk. | 我们有麻烦了,我们必须谈谈 | 
| [07:17] | Hi! Hi. | |
| [07:18] | Hello. How are you? Long time no see. | 你怎么样,好久不见了 | 
| [07:21] | What’s doing? What’s up? Hey, buddy. | 干什么呢?怎么了?嘿,伙计? | 
| [07:23] | I’m sorry, Jack. It’s good to see you again. | 对不起,Jack, | 
| [07:25] | Congratulations on your promotion. | 很高兴再见到你, 恭喜你升了职 | 
| [07:28] | Thanks. You deserve it. | 你应得的 | 
| [07:30] | Yes, well… What’s up? The replicators. | 是的,恩… 什么事? 复制者 | 
| [07:34] | They’ve launched an all-out attack on the Goa’uld. | 他们已经开始全力进攻Goa’uld | 
| [07:37] | If the Goa’uld can’t find a way to stop them, | 如果Goa’uld找不到办法阻止他们, | 
| [07:39] | the replicators will easily overrun our galaxy | 复制者会轻易在我们的星系泛滥, | 
| [07:42] | in a matter of weeks. | 在几周之内. | 
| [07:43] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你之前怎么不说? | 
| [07:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起!你说我们有麻烦了, | 
| [07:49] | You said we had a problem, not a big galactic emergency. | 不是一个银河系级的紧急的麻烦! | 
| [08:02] | Our operatives have spent the past several years | 我们的特工们花了好几年的时间 | 
| [08:04] | tagging as many Goa’uld ships as possible | 跑到尽可能多的Goa’uld船上,为了 | 
| [08:07] | in an effort to track their movements. | 跟踪他们的行程 | 
| [08:09] | Today, we have beacons on more than 100 motherships, | 今天,我们在100多艘母船上有自己的信号器 | 
| [08:12] | transmitting their location via subspace to an encoded tok’ra network. | 通过电子空间把他们的位置发送到加密的Tokra网络 | 
| [08:18] | And this? | 那么这个是? | 
| [08:20] | It’s a receiver that will allow me | 这是能让我连上子空间网络的接收器 | 
| [08:21] | to tap into the subspace network. | |
| [08:24] | We can keep tabs on ba’al’s fleet, | 我们可以监视Baal的舰队 | 
| [08:25] | see how their battle with the replicators is faring. | 观察他们和复制者的战争进展如何, | 
| [08:28] | We can also get up-to-the-minute tok’ra intelligence reports | 我甚至可以把握详细的资料 | 
| [08:31] | from our agents in the field. | Tokra情报部门可以获得外部特工的报告 | 
| [08:33] | You know, we could’ve used something like this a long time ago. | 你知道,我们本可以用这些东西的, 很久很久以前就行 | 
| [08:35] | The high council never thought they could trust you with it. | 最高议会从来没有想过他们会在 这项工作上相信你们 | 
| [08:40] | What changed their mind? Nothing. | 什么事改变了他们的想法? | 
| [08:42] | They don’t know I took it. Ah. | 没什么, 他们不知道我拿了这个 | 
| [08:45] | My relationship with the council is still a little strained. | 我和最高议会的关系其实还是有些紧张 | 
| [08:49] | It’s not going to get any better if you keep stealing stuff. | 如果你一直偷东西,关系不会变得更好 | 
| [08:52] | No complaints. I’ll take anything I can get. | 不要抱怨, 我会拿任何我能拿到的东西 | 
| [08:54] | Weapons, receivers… Silverware. | 武器,接收器,银器 | 
| [09:03] | Each dot represents a Goa’uld ship. | 每一个点代表一艘Goa’uld船 | 
| [09:06] | That’s a lot of dots. | 好像很多点啊 | 
| [09:07] | That’s just one small quadrant of the galaxy. | 那只是星系中的一小部分,看 | 
| [09:10] | Watch. | |
| [09:28] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么? | 
| [09:30] | The beacons stopped transmitting their signals, | 信号器不再发出信号了 | 
| [09:32] | likely meaning those ships were either destroyed | 可能的解释是, | 
| [09:34] | or taken over by the replicators. | 那些船或许被摧毁了 | 
| [09:36] | Battles like the one you just witnessed | 或者被复制者占有了 | 
| [09:38] | are taking place across the galaxy. | 像你刚刚看到的战斗在整个银河系中发生着 | 
| [09:41] | Several Goa’uld territories are now entirely in replicator hands. | 一些Goa’uld的领地现在完全落到了复制者手里 | 
| [09:50] | As I said, given the progress of these battles, | 像我说过的,这些战斗的进展情况表明 | 
| [09:53] | the Goa’uld will be wiped out in a matter of weeks. | Goa’uld会在几周内被清除 | 
| [09:59] | You know, I have to admit, | 我必须承认我对这件事有复杂的感觉 | 
| [10:02] | I have some mixed feelings about this. | |
| [10:04] | Well, we all want to see | 我们都希望看到Goa’uld对银河系的束缚被解除 | 
| [10:05] | the Goa’uld stranglehold on the galaxy broken, | |
| [10:08] | but not if they’re just going to be replaced by something worse. | 但不是看到他们被更糟的东西代替 | 
| [10:11] | Unscheduled off-world activation. | 计划外的外来星门启动! | 
| [10:28] | Dad. | |
| [10:30] | Hey, kiddo. | 嘿 孩子! | 
| [10:33] | So… | 怎么,到底发生了什么? | 
| [10:35] | What the heck happened? Didn’t you guys have a ship? | 你们不是有艘船吗? | 
| [10:44] | And by the way… | 还有?Daniel哪去了? | 
| [10:46] | Where’s Daniel? | |
| [10:50] | He was beamed away, before our very eyes. | 他在我们眼皮底下被光传送到别处去了 | 
| [10:52] | By replicators. | 被复制者 | 
| [10:54] | [SIGHS] Just Daniel? | 只有Daniel? | 
| [10:56] | There’s only one reason I can think of. | 我能想到的只有一个原因 我的复制品 | 
| [10:58] | My duplicate. | 她知道复制者所面临的最大威胁 | 
| [11:00] | She knows the greatest threat | |
| [11:01] | the replicators have ever known | |
| [11:02] | is the disrupter technology | 就是你利用Ancient科技设计的分裂技术 | 
| [11:03] | that you built using ancient knowledge. | |
| [11:05] | So? | 所以?她现在已经对那个免疫了 | 
| [11:06] | She’s immune to that now. | |
| [11:08] | Yes, but replicators always seek out | 是的,但复制者总是寻找最先进的科技 | 
| [11:10] | the most advanced technology. She may be worried | 她可能担心有另一种Ancient的科技 | 
| [11:13] | there’s other ancient technology out there | 会对她和其他复制者造成威胁 | 
| [11:15] | that could be a threat to her and the rest of the replicators. | |
| [11:17] | Daniel Jackson had access to the knowledge of the ancients | Daniel Jackson有办法得到Ancient的科技 | 
| [11:19] | when he was ascended. | 当他曾经升天的时候 | 
| [11:20] | I thought he didn’t retain those memories. | 我以前认为他并不保留那些记忆? | 
| [11:22] | Carter: We don’t know that for sure. | 我们不能确定 | 
| [11:24] | Daniel has remembered certain things | Daniel已经记起某些升天后的事情 | 
| [11:25] | from when he was ascended. | |
| [11:27] | She may think that everything she needs to know about the ancients | 她可能觉得他从Ancient那里知道的一切 | 
| [11:30] | is buried in his subconscious. If it is, she’ll find it. | 被埋藏在他的潜意识里 | 
| [11:33] | Oy. | 如果是这样,她就要找出来 | 
| [11:43] | The tok’ra have operatives in ba’al’s inner circle, | Tokra在Baal的内部有情报人员 | 
| [11:45] | including one of his high-ranking lieutenants. | 包括他的高级官员 | 
| [11:48] | According to the latest intelligence, | 根据最近的情报,数以千计的Jaffa反叛队伍 | 
| [11:51] | the ranks of the Jaffa rebellion | |
| [11:53] | are re-pledging their loyalty to the Goa’uld | 正在重新向Goa’uld效忠 | 
| [11:55] | by the thousands. | |
| [11:56] | But the Goa’uld are losing the war. | 但是Goa’uld要输掉这场战争了 | 
| [11:58] | Yeah, you’d think that’d make them look weaker. | 是的,你以为那会让他们看起来弱一些 | 
| [12:01] | The Jaffa have never seen the likes of such creatures. | Jaffa从没见过像复制者这样的生物 | 
| [12:04] | Many could see these replicators as a plague, | 很多人把复制者看成一场瘟疫 | 
| [12:07] | an evil punishment brought upon all | 对所有人的一种邪恶的惩罚 | 
| [12:09] | for daring to stray in their beliefs and betray their gods. | 因为他们动摇了他们的信念并背叛了他们的神 | 
| [12:12] | This situation has dealt the Jaffa rebellion a serious blow. | 这种情况对Jaffa反叛队伍极为不利 | 
| [12:16] | Even if we were to somehow defeat the replicators, | 即使我们能有办法打败复制者 | 
| [12:18] | the Goa’uld would undoubtedly take credit, | Goa’uld无疑会从从中得利 | 
| [12:21] | thereby solidifying Jaffa loyalty, | 因为稳固Jaffa的忠诚, | 
| [12:23] | as well as their belief in the Goa’uld as gods. | 和他们把Goa’uld视为神的观念 | 
| [12:27] | I think the key phrase in there was, | 我觉得关键问题是:如何打败复制者? | 
| [12:29] | “somehow defeat the replicators.” | |
| [12:31] | We haven’t had much luck, sir. | 我们不那么走运,长官 | 
| [12:33] | The inert replicator cells left behind by my duplicate | 被我的复制品丢下的已经不活动的复制者单元 | 
| [12:36] | haven’t given us any clues | 还没有给我们如何打败她这种免疫体的线索 | 
| [12:37] | as to how to fight the immunity she’s developed. | 据我所知,Thor对改进分离技术 | 
| [12:39] | As far as I know, Thor hasn’t made much progress in modifying the disrupter technology either. | 也没有太多进展 | 
| [12:45] | Well, let him know what’s going on, | 那么,让他知道正在发生什么 | 
| [12:48] | and don’t be afraid to remind him | 不要担心,提醒他 | 
| [12:49] | that we’ve saved his cute, little gray bum several times. | 我们已经救了那可爱的小灰家伙好几次了 | 
| [12:59] | Years of effort, | 几年的努力,做了所有的事情除了最后一天的事 | 
| [13:01] | all but undone in a matter of days. It will now be almost impossible | 现在把我们这么多兄弟们拉回到我们的 | 
| [13:06] | to turn so many of our brothers back to our cause. | 事业中来几乎是不可能了 | 
| [13:08] | Perhaps, yet there may be a way. | 或许吧,但还有一条路 | 
| [13:11] | Even if we can, | 即使我们可以这么做, | 
| [13:13] | I wonder, will it make a difference? | 我怀疑,这有区别吗? | 
| [13:16] | These machines are unlike anything I have seen. | 这些机器我们从来没有见过 | 
| [13:19] | We must proceed on the belief that colonel Carter and Thor | 我们必须继续相信Carter上校 | 
| [13:21] | will devise a means to destroy the replicators. | 和Thor能想出一种除掉复制者的方法 | 
| [13:24] | How, then, can we prevent the Goa’uld from taking credit | 那么我们如何阻止Goa’uld从中得利 | 
| [13:27] | and solidifying their position as gods in the eyes of all Jaffa? | 并巩固他们在Jaffa心中神的地位? | 
| [13:30] | We must act now | 我们必须在这种冲突解决之前就行动起来 | 
| [13:32] | before this conflict is resolved, | 在失掉那些已经动摇的Jaffa的心之前 | 
| [13:35] | win back the hearts and minds of those who waver, before they are lost to us. We must once and for all | 我们必须一次把他们再全争取回来 | 
| [13:40] | destroy the Goa’uld’s image as gods, forever. | 永远毁掉Goa’uld是神的印象 | 
| [13:43] | How? | 怎么做? | 
| [13:45] | By capturing the temple at dakara. | 占领Dakara的神庙 | 
| [13:51] | Everything we have fought for hangs in the balance. | 总之我们打击的所有的东西都在那里 | 
| [13:55] | Yes, but dakara… Capture it, | 但是,Dakara? | 
| [13:59] | and never again will Jaffa worship a false god. | 占领它,再不让一个Jaffa崇拜伪神 | 
| [14:07] | Sir. | 长官,很抱歉打扰了,但… | 
| [14:09] | I’m sorry to bother you, but… | |
| [14:11] | I’m only going to say this once, Carter. | 我再把这个说一遍,Carter | 
| [14:14] | What happened to Daniel was not your fault. | 发生在Daniel身上的事情不是你的错 | 
| [14:17] | She knows he may hold key ancient knowledge because of me. | 她知道他可能掌握着Ancient科技的秘密, 是因为我 | 
| [14:21] | She’s out there because of me. | 她的出现也是因为我 | 
| [14:23] | I basically gave her the means to counter | 我基本上给了她对抗… | 
| [14:25] | the only effective weapon we have against her. | 我们唯一能抵抗她的武器的方法 | 
| [14:27] | I also gave you permission to work with her. | 我也给你了和她一起工作的许可 | 
| [14:30] | It’s not going to change anything. | 这不能改变任何事 | 
| [14:37] | Unless you’re suggesting we use that time machine to go back and fix it. | 除非你建议我们使用那个时间机器 回到过去再搞定这事 | 
| [14:44] | No, sir. | 不,长官,我们都同意不再使用那个 | 
| [14:45] | We all agreed we would never do that. | |
| [14:47] | I mean, for all we know, it could just make things worse. | 就我们所知,那会让事情更糟 | 
| [14:49] | [KNOCKING] | |
| [14:51] | Sir, we’re receiving a message from Thor. | 长官,我们从Thor那里收到一条信息 | 
| [14:53] | He said he’s ready to transport… | 他说他已经传送… | 
| [14:59] | You were saying? | 你刚刚说? | 
| [15:02] | Never mind. | 别介意 | 
| [15:11] | Hello again, Samantha Carter. | 再一次向你问好, | 
| [15:14] | Samantha Carter. Hi, Thor. | |
| [15:15] | I have already transported | 我已经传送了你的研究成果和 | 
| [15:16] | your research and the remains | 人形的复制者残余部分到这个实验室 | 
| [15:18] | of the human-form replicator to this lab. We may continue our work from here. | 我们可以在这继续工作 | 
| [15:24] | Any progress on your end? | 你那边有什么进展吗? | 
| [15:26] | I have yet to isolate the cipher | 我们刚刚分离出人形复制者加入的 | 
| [15:27] | the human-form replicator introduced | |
| [15:29] | to render the disrupter weapon ineffective. | 使“破坏者”失效的密码 | 
| [15:32] | Well, given the situation, | 事已至此 | 
| [15:33] | I think it’s time to take more drastic steps. | 我觉得我们应该采取更激烈的手段了 | 
| [15:36] | You are suggesting we attempt to trigger a subspace connection | 你指试图通过子空间和残余的手臂 | 
| [15:40] | between the remains of the arm and the rest of the replicators, | 以及复制者的其它部分进行联系 | 
| [15:43] | so that we may search for the cipher | 这样我们就可以找到 | 
| [15:45] | among their communications data. | 它们之间联系的数据 | 
| [15:47] | Too wild and crazy? | 太疯狂了? | 
| [15:49] | In order to do that, we must reactivate the cells. | 为了这么做,我们必须重新激活这些单元 | 
| [15:53] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [15:58] | What makes this place so special? | 为什么这个地方这么特别? | 
| [16:00] | The temple at dakara is sacred to all Jaffa. | 在Dakara的神庙对所有Jaffa都是可怕的 | 
| [16:03] | It is rich in historical significance. | 它在历史上具有非常的重要性 | 
| [16:05] | Legend tells, it is the place | 传说,这是Anubis复活的地方 | 
| [16:07] | where Anubis Rose from the dead. | |
| [16:08] | It is also the site of the first primta ritual. | 这也是第一个Prim’ta(接受幼虫)仪式的地方 | 
| [16:11] | It is that rite of passage | 这就是那个使我们从此处于奴役状态的仪式 | 
| [16:12] | that has bonded us in servitude ever since. | |
| [16:15] | For thousands of years, the Jaffa have viewed dakara | 几千年来Jaffa把Dakara看成是最神圣的地方 | 
| [16:18] | as the holiest of sites, | |
| [16:19] | the very cradle of our existence. | 我们的发源地 | 
| [16:22] | It is the place where the Goa’uld | 这是Goa’uld第一次 | 
| [16:23] | first gave Jaffa their strength and longevity. | 给Jaffa力量和长寿的地方 | 
| [16:26] | And you really think this place is going to make a difference? | 你真的认为这个地方能有那么大用吗? | 
| [16:30] | Seizing control of the temple there | 获取神庙的控制权毫无疑问的会证明 | 
| [16:32] | would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt | |
| [16:34] | the Goa’uld do not possess the power of the gods. | Goa’uld没有神的力量 | 
| [16:36] | Even the most stubborn Jaffa | 即使最顽固的Jaffa | 
| [16:38] | would have to question his loyalty to the Goa’uld. | 也会质疑他对Goa’uld的忠诚 | 
| [16:42] | There has to be a catch, | 必须占领那个地方 | 
| [16:44] | or you guys would’ve done this a long time ago. | 或者你们本该很早就这样做了 | 
| [16:48] | Dakara is deep within ba’al’s territory, | Dakara在Baal领土的深处 | 
| [16:51] | and under normal circumstances, it is heavily guarded. | 在正常情况下,应该有重兵把守 | 
| [16:53] | However, with ba’al’s forces deployed | 但是,在Baal的军队都被布置在星系各处 | 
| [16:56] | throughout the galaxy, battling the replicators, | 和复制者打仗的情况下 | 
| [16:58] | the temple is more vulnerable now than it has ever been. | 神庙现在会更容易攻破 | 
| [17:02] | Still, our success depends on the element of surprise, | 我们成功与否仍然决定于 | 
| [17:05] | and the use of the entire rebel fleet. | 攻击的突然性和整个反叛势力的利用上 | 
| [17:07] | Listen to me, O’Neill. | 听我说O’Neill. | 
| [17:09] | This war must be fought on two fronts. | 这场战争必须在两条战线上进行 | 
| [17:11] | We will re-ignite the uprising and conquer our oppressors, | 我们会再度燃起起义之火 | 
| [17:15] | while you find the means to stop these replicators. | 并战胜压迫我们的人 | 
| [17:19] | Let us each fight the enemy we know best. | 同时你去找到除掉复制者的方法 | 
| [17:47] | [REPLICATOR MATERIALIZES] Hello, Daniel. | 让我们分别去和我们最了解的敌人开战吧 | 
| [17:55] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么? | 
| [17:57] | You have information that I need. | 你有我要的信息 | 
| [18:05] | Okay, what do you want to know? | 好,你想知道什么? | 
| [18:07] | I’m afraid it’s not that simple. | 复制者,我想恐怕那不是那么简单的 | 
| [18:09] | Oh, no. Oh, no. It is that simple. If it’s all the same with you, | 哦不,那是非常简单的 | 
| [18:14] | I’d rather not do the hand-on-the-head thing. | 如果怎么样对你来说都是一样的 我宁可不把手放在那个头戴上 把精力放在重要的事上 | 
| [18:18] | Honestly, I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. | 诚实的说,我会告诉你一切你想知道的 | 
| [18:20] | Honesty is not the problem. | 诚实并不是问题 | 
| [18:26] | Unfortunately, to get what I need, | 不幸的是,为了得到我想要的 | 
| [18:30] | we’re going to have to dig a little deeper. | 我们必须弄得更深一点 | 
| [18:37] | Shall we begin? | 我们可以开始了吗? | 
| [18:49] | What you are proposing is madness. | 你的提案太疯狂了,Dakara不可能被占领 | 
| [18:52] | Dakara cannot be taken. | |
| [19:01] | Tolok… You have not spoken. | Torak, 你没有提到 | 
| [19:09] | Aron is right. | Aaron是对的 | 
| [19:11] | We would be sacrificing countless men and ships | 我们会牺牲无数人 | 
| [19:14] | on a fruitless mission. | 和舰船在一个不可能完成的任务上 | 
| [19:16] | We should be concentrating | 我们应该集中精力在更大的威胁上,复制者 | 
| [19:17] | on the greater threat, the replicators, before they destroy us all. | 在那些东西把我们全毁掉之前 | 
| [19:22] | Jaffa, hear me. | Jaffa, 听我说! | 
| [19:26] | I have engaged the replicators in battle many times. | 你们已经和复制者打了许多次仗 请相信我的话 | 
| [19:29] | Believe me when I say | 他们不可能被常规的手段打败 | 
| [19:31] | they cannot be defeated by conventional means. | |
| [19:33] | You have faced them in the past… | 你们在过去曾面对他们并取得胜利 | 
| [19:36] | And won. | |
| [19:38] | Indeed. | 事实上。你们从来没有遇到这么多这种家伙 | 
| [19:39] | Yet never in such numbers. Those of you who choose | 你们那些要去和复制者打仗的人 | 
| [19:44] | to engage the replicators in battle will not survive. | 都不会活着回来的 | 
| [19:47] | Teal’c is right. | Teal’c是对的,我们必须打那些 | 
| [19:49] | We must fight only those battles we know we can win. | 我们知道我们能赢得仗 | 
| [19:52] | Yet you propose an equally impossible task. | 但你同时也提出了另一项无法完成的任务 | 
| [19:55] | With ba’al otherwise occupied, now is the time to strike. | 如果Baal是以别的方式把守的 现在正是进攻的时候 | 
| [19:59] | No free Jaffa has ever set foot in the temple | 擅自进入神庙的Jaffa没有能活的 | 
| [20:02] | and lived. | |
| [20:04] | And that is precisely why we must go there. | 那恰恰是我们必须要去的原因 | 
| [20:07] | If we succeed, many will rejoin our cause. | 如果我们成功了,很多人会加入我们的事业中 | 
| [20:11] | If we succeed. | 如果我们成功了 | 
| [20:12] | Teal’c: Were the circumstances different, | 如果在别的情况下,我会和你们有同样的 | 
| [20:14] | I may feel the same as you, brother, | 感受,兄弟 | 
| [20:17] | but the situation has changed. | 但是情况变了 | 
| [20:20] | We must act now, | 我们现在就必须行动,否则我们的后代 | 
| [20:21] | or our children will know no future, | |
| [20:23] | let alone the taste of freedom. | 就不能唱到自由的滋味 | 
| [20:26] | Teal’c, Teal’c… | |
| [20:27] | I believe there is wisdom in these words. | 我相信这些话有些道理 | 
| [20:31] | However, you are aware that if we fail, | 但是,你也清楚,如果我们失败了 | 
| [20:35] | it will effectively mean the end of the rebellion. | 这会很大程度上终结我们的反叛联盟 | 
| [20:40] | Are you prepared to risk our entire cause on this one action? | 你准备好要拿我们整个事业来冒险进行这次行动吗? | 
| [20:49] | Indeed, I am. | 确实是这样的 | 
| [20:56] | So… | 什么!你真这么说? | 
| [20:59] | What say you? | |
| [21:04] | I say we take dakara. | 我说我们应该拿下Dakara | 
| [21:10] | So be it. | 那么就去吧 | 
| [21:16] | Five more regions belonging to ba’al | 在过去的24小时里又有5个Baal的领地失陷 | 
| [21:18] | have fallen in the past 24 hours. | |
| [21:20] | He’s not putting up much of a fight, is he? | 他对战争并非十分在行,是吗? | 
| [21:22] | He’s making a typical Goa’uld mistake. | 他在犯一个典型的Goa’uld人的错误 | 
| [21:24] | He’s defending territory at the expense of resources. | 他消耗资源守卫他的领地 | 
| [21:31] | We can send him a message | 我们可以通过隐藏在他那儿的Tokra | 
| [21:32] | through the undercover tok’ra in his midst. | 向它发送一个信息 | 
| [21:34] | We could suggest a change in strategy. | 我们应该建议他改变一下策略 | 
| [21:38] | Like what? | 比如说? | 
| [21:40] | Typically, the replicators are patient and slow moving when not being engaged. | 一般地,复制者是耐心和慢慢行动的 如果没有被惊动的话 | 
| [21:44] | If ba’al stops aggressively fighting them and pulls back, | 如果Baal停止攻击,撤回来的话 | 
| [21:48] | it may give Sam more time to come up with a solution. | 这样也许会给Sam争取更多的时间 | 
| [21:50] | Forget that. | 当我没说! | 
| [21:52] | Look. | 听着,还有一条路 | 
| [21:54] | Jack, There goes another one. | |
| [21:57] | Jack, he’s thinking like a system lord | 他和系统领主一样思考 | 
| [21:59] | defending himself against another Goa’uld. | 以为自己在对抗另一个Goa’uld | 
| [22:01] | He doesn’t know what he’s dealing with. | 他不知道他自己面对的是什么东西 | 
| [22:03] | And if he retreats, where do you think he’ll fall back to? | 如果他撤退 你觉得他会撤到哪去? | 
| [22:06] | You’re worried about Teal’c and the rebel Jaffa. | 你在担心Teal’c和起义的Jaffa | 
| [22:08] | They’re counting on ba’al’s fleet | 他们靠的就是Baal的舰队 | 
| [22:10] | being too busy to even care about anything else. | 正在忙着打仗而无心恋及其他 | 
| [22:12] | The Jaffa rebellion has already failed. | Jaffa的起义已经失败了 | 
| [22:16] | We can’t risk the fate of the galaxy | 我们不能因为渺茫的复活Jaffa起义的机会 | 
| [22:18] | on one long-shot chance to revive it. | 而用银河系的命运来冒险 | 
| [22:22] | Is that Jacob talking, or is that selmak? | 是Jacob在说话还是Selmak? | 
| [22:25] | Jack, | Jack, I’m sorry, | 
| [22:28] | but the more ships ba’al sends out to fight, | 对不起 | 
| [22:30] | the faster the replicators | 但是Baal排除越多的舰船 | 
| [22:32] | assimilate them into their own armada. | 复制者就会越快的扩大它们的舰队 | 
| [22:34] | Their numbers are growing exponentially. | 它们的数量会以指数增长 | 
| [22:37] | If we don’t do something about it, | 如果我们不做点什么的话 | 
| [22:39] | by the time we do come up with a weapon to use against them, | 到我们发现有武器可以对付他们的时候 | 
| [22:42] | it may be too late. | 已经太迟了 | 
| [22:44] | [ALARM BLARING] Unscheduled off-world activation… | 计划外的外来星门激活 | 
| [22:56] | Now what have you got, Walter? | 现在你有什么?Walter | 
| [22:58] | Some kind of… | 一些… | 
| [23:01] | Oh. Ba’al. | |
| [23:04] | Stand down, boys. | 解散! Baal, 伙计 | 
| [23:08] | Ba’al, buddy. | 我们正在谈你,当然都是好事情 | 
| [23:09] | We were just talking about you. | |
| [23:11] | All good. | |
| [23:13] | By now, you are aware of the replicator threat in our galaxy, | 目前,你已经意识到银河系中复制者带来的威胁 | 
| [23:17] | and that my fleet has engaged them in battle. | 而且,我们的舰队已经和他们在打仗 | 
| [23:19] | There’s been a little chit… | 目前已经有了多次冲突 | 
| [23:21] | And chat… Around the water cooler. How’s that going? | 战事如何? | 
| [23:27] | We are holding them at bay, for the moment. | 目前我们把它们阻在海湾处 | 
| [23:28] | However, they are a more formidable force | 但是,他们比我预想的更强大 | 
| [23:32] | than I first anticipated. | |
| [23:33] | Yeah. | 是啊,讨厌的小虫子,是吗? | 
| [23:34] | Pesky little buggers, aren’t they? | |
| [23:36] | I’m aware that the asgard have previously fought the replicators effectively. | 我知道Asgard以前曾经有效的击退它们 | 
| [23:41] | More or less. | 某种程度上 | 
| [23:43] | I don’t like to toot my own horn, but… | 我不想吹自己的牛,但… | 
| [23:44] | I am aware that you assisted the asgard. | 我知道你们帮了Asgard | 
| [23:52] | Yes? | 是吗? | 
| [23:54] | I wish to know what means you possess to fight this scourge. | 我想知道你们有什么方法去击退这场灾难 | 
| [24:00] | I’m sorry, | 对不起,我们好像曾经有过一些不太妙的关系 | 
| [24:02] | we must have had a bad connection there for a second. | |
| [24:05] | It almost sounded like you were asking me for help. | 听起来好像你刚刚在寻求我的帮助 | 
| [24:10] | The replicators are a threat to everyone, | 复制者对所有的人都是一种威胁 | 
| [24:14] | including the countless humans who populate worlds throughout this galaxy. | 包括无数在整个银河系 遍地都是的人类 | 
| [24:18] | Now I propose that we work together | 现在我提议我们一起击退我们共同的敌人 | 
| [24:21] | to defeat our common enemy. | |
| [24:23] | My. | 我的…这是一个机会 | 
| [24:25] | This is an occasion. | |
| [24:29] | You know that bitter taste in your throat, | 你感觉到你喉咙上的苦味了吧 | 
| [24:32] | that’s kind of wrapped around your uvula? | 那是一种包在你小舌上的东西 | 
| [24:36] | That’s what’s left of your pride. | 那时你剩下的骄傲 | 
| [24:38] | Perhaps you could curb your amusement for a moment. | 也许你可以暂时收起你的幽默 | 
| [24:41] | Jacob: If we’re going to work together, | 如果我们一起合作,第一步要讨论的就是战略 | 
| [24:43] | the first thing we should discuss is strategy. | |
| [24:46] | Now, your attempts at meeting the replicators head-on | 现在你直接正面接触复制者的行为 | 
| [24:50] | are only going to result… Jacob. | 只会导致… | 
| [24:51] | What? | 我知道了 | 
| [24:53] | I got it. | |
| [24:56] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有一个更好的主意 | 
| [24:58] | Instead of helping you, | 为什么我们不坐下来 | 
| [25:01] | why don’t we sit back and watch you get your ass kicked? | 看你被打烂而不是帮助你 | 
| [25:05] | That way, you’ll be dead, and we’ll be glad. | 那种情况下,你会死掉而我们会很开心 | 
| [25:08] | You cannot be serious. | 你不会是认真的 | 
| [25:10] | Yes, I can. | 是的,我会的 | 
| [25:12] | I just choose not to. Some of the time. | 我在之前的某个时候就是这样想的 | 
| [25:16] | With your insolence, you are dooming | 你的侮辱不仅将你的世界引向末路 | 
| [25:18] | not just your world, but all of humanity. | 而且还损害了人性的根本 | 
| [25:21] | I think big. | 我想这不会不重要吧 | 
| [25:31] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是什么? | 
| [25:34] | I’m sorry, Jacob, | 对不起,Jacob, | 
| [25:37] | but I’m just not quite ready to sacrifice Teal’c. [STARGATE CLOSES] | 我只是没准备牺牲Teal’c | 
| [25:55] | The process is complete. | 过程结束 | 
| [25:57] | Now we must re-establish the subspace link | 现在我们必须重新和子空间建立联系 | 
| [26:00] | between these cells and the rest of the replicators. | 连接这些单元和复制者剩下的部分 | 
| [26:03] | What if they receive… Instructions? | 如果它们接收到指令怎么办? | 
| [26:07] | It is a risk we will have to take. | 我们必须要冒这个险 | 
| [26:10] | I will only maintain the link | 我一次只会维持一毫秒的连接 | 
| [26:11] | for microseconds at a time. | |
| [26:13] | It will slow the process, | |
| [26:15] | but I do not believe we have a choice. | 这会减缓这个过程,但我们别无选择 | 
| [26:30] | What did we get? | 我们得到了什么? | 
| [26:32] | I am processing the data now. | 我正在处理数据 | 
| [26:40] | I believe we have pinpointed the location | 我相信我们已经查明复制者 | 
| [26:43] | of the replicators within this galaxy. | 在这个星系中的位置 | 
| [26:48] | They’re everywhere. | 他们到处都是 | 
| [27:01] | We are approaching dakara. | 我们正在接近Dakara | 
| [27:03] | Defenses? | 防卫 | 
| [27:04] | I am reading only a single hatak class vessel | 在行星轨道上,我只看到一艘Hat’ak | 
| [27:07] | in orbit around the planet. | |
| [27:10] | Ba’al must indeed be desperate. | Baal一定已经绝望了 | 
| [27:13] | There are normally a dozen ships patrolling this system. | 正常情况下,一定有一堆船守在这 | 
| [27:16] | Then we may yet succeed. | 那么我们就可能成功 | 
| [27:30] | We are in position. | 到达预定地点 | 
| [27:32] | Gliders are ready for launch. | 准备发射滑翔机 | 
| [27:36] | We are being hailed. | 有人向我们打招呼 | 
| [27:40] | You have encroached on the domain of lord ba’al. | 你们已经侵犯了Baal大人的领地 | 
| [27:42] | Identify yourselves immediately. | 立即出示你们的身份 | 
| [27:44] | Shel’kek nem Ron. | 你们人数太多了 | 
| [27:47] | You are greatly outnumbered. | 现在投降或者被摧毁 | 
| [27:50] | Surrender now or be destroyed. | |
| [28:16] | They called you “arom,” did they not? | 他们叫你Arrum, | 
| [28:20] | After you returned to your plane of existence. | 是吗? | 
| [28:23] | Oma. | 从你回到你存在的平面以后 | 
| [28:28] | Daniel. It is good to see you again. | Daniel, 很高兴再见到你 | 
| [28:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂,我最后记得的是… | 
| [28:32] | The last thing I remember… You are still on the ship. | 你还在船上 | 
| [28:34] | The human-form replicator | 在我们说话的同时, | 
| [28:36] | is attempting to probe your mind as we speak. | 人形复制者正试图探测你的精神 | 
| [28:40] | So why are you here? | 那你为什么在这? | 
| [28:42] | Because when she is done, she will destroy you, | 因为当她把你用完了就会杀了你 | 
| [28:45] | and when that time comes, you will be faced with a choice. | 而当那个时刻到来时 你会面临一次选择 | 
| [29:03] | I have received word from the battle. | 你得到了战事的消息 | 
| [29:05] | The bulk of the fleet continues to engage the replicators, | 大多数舰队还在继续和复制者作战 | 
| [29:08] | as you have ordered. | |
| [29:09] | However, | 就像你曾命令的那样 | 
| [29:12] | I believe it would be wise to pull our forces back. | 但是我相信,把军队撤回是聪明的做法 | 
| [29:15] | If we stop confronting the enemy on so wide a front, | 如果我们在这么长的战线上作战 | 
| [29:18] | it may slow their advance, | 这会减慢它们推进的速度 | 
| [29:20] | and allow us a chance to mount a proper defense. | 从而给我们一个组织正确防御的机会 | 
| [29:23] | Anubis: You doubt my power. | 你怀疑我的实力? | 
| [29:25] | Of course not, | 当然不 | 
| [29:27] | but your fleet is falling into their hands rapidly. | 但你的舰队正在迅速沦陷到它们手中 | 
| [29:29] | Not even the kull warriors… Do not concern yourself. | 并非Kull战士… 不要涉及到你自己 | 
| [29:37] | When the time is right, I promise you, | 当时候到了,我向你保证 | 
| [29:41] | this nuisance will be dealt with. | 这些讨厌的家伙会被搞定的 | 
| [29:44] | Trust in me. | 相信我 | 
| [29:50] | As always. | 像从前一样 | 
| [29:59] | It took several hundred microsecond-long connections, | 进行了几百毫秒的长时间连接 | 
| [30:02] | and hours to go through each subsequent burst of data, | 和数小时来分析每次连续的数据脉冲 | 
| [30:05] | but eventually we managed to isolate the cipher | 最后我们终于可以分离出 | 
| [30:07] | that makes the replicators immune to the disrupter, | 使复制者免疫于分裂器的密码 | 
| [30:09] | and we’ve adjusted it accordingly. | 我们已经相应调整了分裂器 | 
| [30:14] | The weapon works again. | 这个武器又可以使用了 | 
| [30:18] | Good job. | 干得好! | 
| [30:20] | It was an incredibly risky thing to do, sir, | 这是一项极为冒险的事儿,长官 | 
| [30:22] | and as it stands, we still don’t know if we were detected, | 其实,我们并不知道我们是否被发现了 | 
| [30:25] | and of course, the altered disrupter | 当然,修正的分裂器仍然需要 | 
| [30:26] | still needs to be tested under battle conditions. | 在战场上测试一下 | 
| [30:29] | Got a plan? | 有计划了吗? Thor能够探测到 | 
| [30:30] | Thor was able to ascertain | Thor能够探测到 | 
| [30:31] | the various positions of the fleet | |
| [30:32] | now controlled by the replicators. | 被复制者控制的舰队的位置 | 
| [30:35] | We’re going to engage a few isolated ships. | 我们要试着攻击一些分散的太空船 | 
| [30:37] | Be careful, Sam. | 小心点,Sam | 
| [30:39] | Good luck. | 祝你好运! | 
| [30:40] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官 | 
| [30:44] | Never a dull moment. | 不会有一刻松懈 | 
| [30:47] | So you’re here to offer me the opportunity to ascend again. | 所以你为我提供再次升天的机会 | 
| [30:51] | If that is what you wish. | 如果那是你希望的 | 
| [30:53] | What I wish? What are my options? | 我希望? 我有选择吗? | 
| [30:55] | Personally, I would choose eternal enlightenment | 从个人角度讲,我会选择永久性的进化 | 
| [30:58] | rather than the alternative. | 而不是可逆转的 | 
| [31:01] | If it were only that simple. | 如果仅仅是那么简单的话 | 
| [31:03] | I admit, | 我承认这不是能轻易下的决定 | 
| [31:04] | the decision is not as easy as it appears. | 上次,你的经历,即使在最有利的 | 
| [31:08] | The last time, for you, the experience was challenging at the best of times. | 情况下,也是一项挑战 | 
| [31:13] | Unfortunately, I don’t have any memories | 不幸的说,我没有上次升天的任何记忆 | 
| [31:15] | of the last time I was ascended. | 我怎么能做一个被通知要做的决定 | 
| [31:18] | How can I make an informed decision | 如果我根本就不知道这是怎么回事 | 
| [31:19] | if I don’t remember what it was like? | 如果我根本就不知道这是怎么回事 | 
| [31:20] | Daniel, I did not take your memories from you. | Daniel, 我没有从你脑子里取走记忆 | 
| [31:25] | You think I haven’t tried to remember? | 你以为我没有尝试去回忆? | 
| [31:29] | Tell me how. | 告诉我怎么做? | 
| [31:30] | I can’t. | 我不能 | 
| [31:31] | Then tell me what I need to know. | 那么告诉我我需要知道些什么 | 
| [31:34] | If you are seeking an absolute truth, | 如果你在找寻一个绝对的真理,你不会成功的 | 
| [31:36] | you will not find it. Only truth that applies to you. | 真理只会作用在你身上 | 
| [31:42] | That is so extremely unhelpful. | 那真的是一点帮助也没有 | 
| [31:44] | When the time comes, you will know. | 时候到了,你就会明白了 | 
| [31:49] | What if replicator Carter | 如果Carter的复制者找到了她想要的东西怎么办? | 
| [31:50] | finds what it is she’s looking for? | |
| [31:54] | There is that possibility. | 那是有可能的 | 
| [31:55] | You have to stop her. I can’t. | 你必须阻止她 我不能 | 
| [31:57] | Why not? | 为什么不? | 
| [31:58] | Offer me ascension now. | 现在就让我升天 | 
| [32:00] | You’re not dead yet. | 你还没死 | 
| [32:01] | All I can do is prepare you, | 我能做的只是给你做准备 | 
| [32:03] | help you to find your path to enlightenment | 帮你找到你的重塑之路 | 
| [32:05] | when that time comes, | |
| [32:07] | if that is what you decide you want. | 当那个时刻来临,如果那是你决定你要的 | 
| [32:12] | There’s a way to defeat the replicators | 打败复制者的方法 | 
| [32:14] | hidden somewhere within my memories, isn’t there? | 就在我记忆的某个地方,对吗? | 
| [32:16] | You need only to open your mind to it. | 你只需要敞开心扉去想 | 
| [32:26] | Bratac: Brothers, | 兄弟们! | 
| [32:28] | all of you will be detained. Have Patience… | 你们都会被留下来 | 
| [32:37] | For all of you who renounce the Goa’uld as false gods | 有点耐心,因为你们重新宣布 | 
| [32:40] | will one day be free. | Goa’uld是伪神,有一天你们会自由的 | 
| [32:43] | Take them. | |
| [32:45] | Go. | 带上他们,走 | 
| [32:46] | You will not be harmed. | 你不会受到伤害的 | 
| [33:09] | The last of the Garrison have surrendered. | 最后的守卫队也投降了,神庙现在安全了 | 
| [33:13] | The temple is secure. | |
| [33:14] | Many lives were spared today. | 今天,许多生命都免于牺牲 | 
| [33:18] | [CLASPS TEAL’C’S HAND] | |
| [33:20] | Well done. | 干得漂亮! | 
| [33:31] | Firing weapon. | 开火 | 
| [33:42] | The ship’s systems have shut down. | 船的操作系统关闭了 | 
| [33:45] | That worked well. | 哦,好象很有用 | 
| [33:46] | The weapon appears to be effective. | 这个武器好象很有效 | 
| [33:52] | Another ship. | 另一艘船 | 
| [33:56] | They are firing on us. | 他们向我们开火了 | 
| [33:58] | [RUMBLING] | |
| [33:59] | Targeting the second ship. | 瞄准第二艘船 | 
| [34:11] | It’s still coming. | 它还在靠近 | 
| [34:12] | They have adapted themselves | 它们已经根据我们的修正对自身作了调整 | 
| [34:13] | to our modifications. | |
| [34:15] | That was fast. | 太快了 | 
| [34:16] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [34:17] | [RUMBLING] Initiating evasive action. | 启动逃逸行动 | 
| [34:32] | Excuse the intrusion. | 原谅我的冒犯 | 
| [34:33] | I will return. | 我会返回的 | 
| [34:36] | Stay. | 站住 | 
| [35:10] | Anubis: Speak. | 说 | 
| [35:12] | A force of rebel Jaffa | 一股反叛的Jaffa | 
| [35:14] | have managed to take control of the temple at dakara. | 成功取得了Dakara神庙的控制权 | 
| [35:17] | As I had hoped. | 正如我预期的一样 | 
| [35:20] | They have no doubt gathered their full force | 他们无疑聚集了他们全部的力量 | 
| [35:23] | and presented us with the perfect opportunity | 给我们一个完全除掉他们的最好机会 | 
| [35:26] | to annihilate them once and for all. | |
| [35:28] | Have the fleet disengage | 一次就可以全部除掉 | 
| [35:30] | their battle with the replicators | 把和复制者交战的舰队撤回 | 
| [35:32] | and move on dakara. | |
| [35:34] | Take it back at all costs. | 开往Dakara | 
| [35:37] | Leave no survivors. | 重新夺取Dakara,杀掉所有的人 | 
| [35:41] | As you wish. | 遵命 | 
| [35:52] | Oma: You control the barrier between your consciousness | 你控制着你的意识和你想要的东西的屏障 | 
| [35:55] | and what you seek. You merely need to open your mind. | 你只需要打开你的心扉 | 
| [36:00] | The truth is… All knowledge, | 真理就是,所有的知识 | 
| [36:03] | everything that is and was and will be, | 一切过去的、现在的和将来的东西无处不在 | 
| [36:08] | is everywhere, out there, and in all of us. | 在我们身外,也在我们心中 | 
| [36:14] | If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, | 如果你一瞬间就知道烛火就是火焰的话 | 
| [36:16] | then the meal was cooked a long time ago. | 那么很久以前就可以用火烧饭了 | 
| [36:21] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [36:23] | No. | 不,你在试图理解这个,是吧? | 
| [36:25] | You’re trying to understand it, aren’t you? | |
| [36:27] | It means what you want it to mean. | 它是你想让它变成的样子 | 
| [36:29] | No, it doesn’t, and you’re not oma. | 不,它不是,你也不是Oma | 
| [36:38] | No, I’m not, | 不,我不是,但这没有关系 | 
| [36:41] | but it doesn’t matter. Thanks to you, I found what I was looking for. | 因为你我找到了我想要的东西 | 
| [36:53] | We are approaching earth. | 我们正在靠近地球,我们很快就可以到了 | 
| [36:54] | We will be there shortly. | |
| [36:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? | 
| [36:59] | Several of my key systems are no longer responding. | 我的一些主要系统没有反映了 | 
| [37:06] | We have been boarded. | 我们已经被登陆了 | 
| [37:15] | See if you can modify the disrupter wave again. | 看看你能不能重新调整分裂器的频率 | 
| [37:17] | I’ll go buy us some time. | 我会去给我们赢得一点时间 | 
| [37:18] | I have no way of knowing how many replicators you will face. | 我没办法知道你会面临多少复制者 | 
| [37:23] | Well, what choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗? | 
| [37:24] | I must return you to Stargate command | 我必须把你送回到星际之门指挥部 | 
| [37:26] | before my transporter systems are affected. | 在我的传送系统失灵之前 | 
| [37:29] | And what about you? | 那你怎么办? | 
| [37:30] | I will attempt to fly this ship | 我会试着把这艘飞船尽可能远离地球 | 
| [37:32] | as far away from earth as possible | |
| [37:34] | before it is completely compromised. | 在它被完全破坏之前 | 
| [37:36] | No way. I’m not going to let you… | 不可能,我不会让你… | 
| [37:38] | Sacrifice yourself. | …牺牲你自己,该死! | 
| [37:41] | Damn it. | |
| [37:44] | Carter? | |
| [37:48] | The weapon worked at first, | 武器开始是有用的 | 
| [37:49] | but the replicators immediately adapted themselves. | 但复制者立即就调整了他们自身 | 
| [37:51] | They’re immune again. | 它们又免疫了 | 
| [37:52] | No chance you guys could fix this thing? | 你们有办法修好这玩意儿让它重新工作吗? | 
| [37:54] | Get it to work? | |
| [37:55] | Sir, Thor’s ship was boarded. | 长官, | 
| [37:57] | He beamed me down here before all his systems were compromised. | Thor的船被登陆了 在他船上系统全部失灵前,他把我送到了这儿 | 
| [38:00] | He’s trying to get his ship | 他在尽可能使他的船远离地球 | 
| [38:01] | as far away from earth as possible. | |
| [38:03] | I’ll take that as a “no.” | 我认为那不可能 | 
| [38:23] | Never in my dreams | 我做梦都没有想过 | 
| [38:24] | could I have imagined I would one day stand | |
| [38:26] | beneath these great columns. | 我会有一天站在这些巨大的柱子前面 | 
| [38:29] | Think of it. | 想想看 | 
| [38:30] | This is the very spot in which our enslavement began. | 这是我们受奴役生活的发源地 | 
| [38:33] | Then this sacred temple is an appropriate place | 那么,这个神圣的神庙就是一个恰当的 | 
| [38:35] | for our enslavement to end. | 结束我们被奴役生活的地方 | 
| [38:39] | We have won a great victory | 我们今天赢得了一个伟大的胜利,老朋友 | 
| [38:40] | here today, old friend. | |
| [38:43] | We have won a battle, Teal’c. Nothing more. | 我们只是赢了一仗而已,Teal’c | 
| [38:45] | Our victory is far from assured. | 我们胜利与否还远未确定 | 
| [38:47] | Many of ba’al’s Jaffa have already pledged their allegiance | 很多Baal的Jaffa已经向我们效忠 | 
| [38:50] | to our cause. | |
| [38:52] | When word spreads of what we have accomplished, many more will follow. | 当我们完成这项任务的话传开的时候 更多的人会跟随我们 | 
| [38:55] | And their hearts will turn cold again | 他们的心会再次冷却 | 
| [38:57] | if they hear our accomplishment lasted mere hours. [FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING] | 如果他们听到我们只在几小时就完成这些 | 
| [39:04] | Tolok. | 有什么情况? | 
| [39:05] | What news? | |
| [39:06] | We have received word. | 我们收到了消息 | 
| [39:09] | Ba’al has broken off his battle with the replicators. | Baal中断了和复制者的战斗 | 
| [39:14] | He is coming. | 他要来了 | 
| [39:15] | As we expected. | 向我们预计的那样 你发现了? | 
| [39:18] | You see? | 夺下神庙并不是你最大的挑战 | 
| [39:20] | Taking the temple was not our greatest challenge. | |
| [39:23] | Holding it will be. | 守住它,才是 | 
| [39:27] | [WIND GUSTS] | |
| [39:32] | This oma character… | 这个Oma,你为什么如此尊敬她? | 
| [39:34] | Why do you have such reverence for her? | |
| [39:36] | Those ridiculous sayings are just nonsense. | 这些荒谬的说法,什么都不是 | 
| [39:39] | To you, maybe. | 对你来说,也许吧 | 
| [39:40] | If she really has as much power as you think she does, | 如果她真的有很强的力量 | 
| [39:43] | why doesn’t she help you? | 像你认为的那样,她为什么不帮你? | 
| [39:46] | She merely stands by and does nothing. | 她只是站在旁边,什么也不做 | 
| [39:48] | You mean while you destroy entire civilizations? | 你指的是,当你们摧毁整个文明的时候? | 
| [39:52] | That’s a matter of perspective. | 那只是看法不同 | 
| [39:55] | You call it destruction. | 你把它叫毁灭,我们把它叫创造 | 
| [39:57] | We call it creation. | |
| [39:58] | You’re not really trying to justify your actions, are you? | 你不是真的想为你的行动正名吧? | 
| [40:01] | No. | 不,我不需要你理解我们 | 
| [40:02] | I have no need for you to understand us. | |
| [40:04] | Why the elaborate ruse? | 为什么还精心设计这样的诡计 | 
| [40:06] | I mean, you can probe my mind at will. | 我指的是,你探测我的思想 | 
| [40:08] | I obviously can’t stop you. | 我显然无法阻止你 | 
| [40:10] | You could have resisted. | 你有可能会反抗一下的 | 
| [40:13] | I needed you to open up to the possibility | 我需要你敞开心扉 | 
| [40:15] | of remembering the knowledge in your subconscious. | 回忆起你潜意识里的知识 | 
| [40:19] | It made it much easier for me to find what I was looking for. | 你使我找到我要的东西变得容易些 | 
| [40:22] | And what did you find? | 你发现了什么? | 
| [40:32] | Pretty. What is it? | 很多 是什么? | 
| [40:33] | The ruins of an ancient monument on a planet now called dakara. | 复制者,一个叫Dakara的星球上有 | 
| [40:38] | Within it is the one weapon in this galaxy capable of destroying me. | 古人纪念碑的废墟 那里有这个星系的一种可以 | 
| [40:48] | Thanks to you, it will soon be no more. | 毁掉我的武器,感谢你 这个东西很快就不会再有了 | 
| [41:05] | I’m sure he’ll be here any second now. | 我确定他随时会来到这儿 | 
| [41:11] | So, um… I am so sorry. | 那么,嗯…. | 
| [41:16] | I was just finishing up a lovely brunch. | 对不起! 我刚刚吃完一顿美妙的早午餐 | 
| [41:20] | Impudence. | 轻率 | 
| [41:21] | No. Tuna. | 不, | 
| [41:23] | So, I hear your fleet is retreating from the replicators. | tuna. 我听说你的舰队正在逃离复制者 | 
| [41:28] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道的? | 
| [41:29] | I have my sources. | 我有我的来源 | 
| [41:31] | My fleet is on its way to recapture dakara | 我的舰队正在重新夺取Dakara | 
| [41:34] | and destroy the Jaffa who have dishonored their true god. | 再消灭那些对他们真神不忠的Jaffa | 
| [41:38] | Oh, will you stop with the “true god” crap? | 你能不能别再说什么真神的废话了 | 
| [41:41] | I mean, seriously, what difference will it make? | 我认真地说,那又有什么分别 | 
| [41:43] | You’re just delaying the inevitable. | 你只是在延缓不可避免的事情 | 
| [41:46] | The replicators are a formidable enemy, | 复制者是强大的敌人 | 
| [41:49] | but I have recently learned of a weapon hidden on dakara | 但我最近听说Dakara藏有一种武器 | 
| [41:52] | capable of destroying them. | 可以消灭他们 | 
| [41:54] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [41:57] | And you’re telling me this why? | 你告诉我这些,为什么? | 
| [42:00] | Because you must destroy it | 因为你必须毁掉它,在我的舰队到达之前 | 
| [42:01] | before my fleet arrives to claim it. | |
| [42:04] | All right. You got me. | 好啊,你吓倒我了 | 
| [42:08] | I haven’t the slightest idea what you’re talking about. | 我对你说的话没有任何概念 | 
| [42:11] | The weapon on dakara was built by the ancients. | Dakara上的武器是Ancient建造的 | 
| [42:14] | It is not only capable of destroying the replicators, | 它不仅会杀死复制者 | 
| [42:17] | but all life in the galaxy. | 还包括所有这个星系的生物 | 
| [42:18] | And your own sweet self included? | 还包括可爱的你本人 | 
| [42:23] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [42:24] | So why would you use it? | 那你为何还用它? | 
| [42:26] | I would not, but there is one who would. | 我不会,但有人会 | 
| [42:29] | One who can survive such pervasive devastation. | 一个可以在这种大规模破坏下生还的人 | 
| [42:36] | Oh, please don’t tell me. | 哦,请不要告诉我是谁 | 
| [42:40] | Anubis. | |
| [42:43] | I asked you not to tell me. | 我让你不要告诉我 |